Page 1557 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 55710571457150715471552155515561557155815591562156716071657 ... LastLast
Results 31,121 to 31,140 of 38020

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    This is a weird-looking Mothman...

Well, I was rolling for Yu-senpai anyway, so 16 rolls GETTO DAZE. Saving the rest for Enmatei.

- - - Updated - - -

He's the one-man CQ demolition crew. Bless you for wanting to give away your luck tho, I finally broke my bad streak
    congrats on the DA Assassin and Enkidu! I hope you manage to make him useable sooner than I will because my QP Hell is a true horror show. I think that I have all the Servants I want (bar Tamamo Cat) until summer at least, but my QP problem is only going to get worse…

I was expecting to get more than one Red Hare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He can't do everything.

He does need a crit gen, but that's the only thing he needs. Ever.
    Good thing I’ve got Lancelot, maxed out Cursed Arm, and have three Fragments of 2030, I guess.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Day 2 of mothman rolls- I got Yu-paisen. I guess she can chill with her boyfriend now, though I don't really care for reuniting couples. I'll use interlude so that I can play with Gao

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    After trying a friend's QSH, I find that he's struggling to crit without dedicated stargen or 2030 CE due to have only 1 Quick card and can't provide his own stars like Saberlot. It's really hard to make use of his Crit Up buff without, say, Merlin. And I don't have Merlin..

Makes me think twice of rolling for him tbh.
    He's literally an easy button for CQs. You literally only need a star gen (which is very easy to do) for him to go absolutely HAM. Like, barring some bullshit boss with buff clears or unremovable invul pierce, he almost can't die ever

Not to mention what he can do with proper support
    Last edited by astagadragon; December 4th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.

Day 3 of mothman rolls- fragments of 2030 (7th copy), Kaleidoscope (2nd copy) and my 3rd Fran. Okay

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So now that I'm out of quartz I looked at the banner for next year. Looks like I'm hoarding up for Guda 3 rerun and Okitan which should hit sometime in late April/Early May. Then it's back to hoarding again until July when we get hit by Guda 4 and the Summers back to back. And knowing my luck for the New Years GSSR I'll either pull duplicates or Sherlock or Shezzy rather than someone useful.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    Aeugh.

Finished last weekend, but stuff to do =_=
    Cleared all the nodes already.

I'm thinking no rolling for Christmas with all these apples o mine. It might make me eat slightly more apples? I wonder if there's ever a mechanic to trade apples for something

I think I rather enjoyed this Lostbelt. Being peaceful rather than the survival scenario of the previous Lostbelts let this be more contemplative. Many of the themes running seem like a lot of sci-fi tropes mixed together. The opponent this time being the avatar of what's left of humanity, having successfully created their ideological world, feels more like a war of worlds than the last two Lostbelts.

Ramble! RAMBLE!
    • Forgot to say, not having looked closely in a small screen before, I see on the big screen that all the crypters and Tamamovitch are actually there in the Jedi council meeting.
    • Da Vincichi you weaponised qt
    • Ah, this is the forced party setup thing that I hear the JP players gripe about. Just occurred to me, I wonder if I can open up Mash and insert command codes...
    • They called that thing a floating city, but I can't identify details so I couldn't tell what I'm even looking at.
    • Pretty boy has quite wide set eyes

Wat. This kid's NP is 'is feck'n face?
    • Koryanchichuahua
    • Sparty is... remarkably coherent with a kid...
    • Ha! Suck it Tayunskapon!
    • An uploaded mind/AI overlord thing with all the processing power in the world. Yet still a close minded arrogant little dictator.
    • Yeahh... There we go. No way that thing looked like a city.
    • Loldammit DaVC. You must've really enjoyed all the modern knowledge and entertainment.
    • Dayum. Literally drugs. This really is sci-fi China.

HOLMES NO
    • Yes... The theme of blissfully ignorant totalitarianism. Expressed in a variety of ways in good olde sci fi stories.
    • I see missy. You're fine even though you have no experiences in common with this Xiang Yu.
    • Yup. There we go. Dictator got trigger'd now we on the lam.
    • SPARTYYYYYY!!!!! ;_;
    • Interesting. Going with True Ancestor still. Expo later probs.
      Holy hell NP spam!?
    • Well Koyakoya - I'm surprised there aren't many dojin to that effect.. I guess They're all M.
    • Ah yes. The Legendary China Pirating power. Let's blow it up.

Yay~ it even has it's own sprite!
    • Ehe~ Da Vinci angry
    • Somehow Liz screaming a massive tank rush to scrap amuses me.

Kinda wished they were same difficulty as the first one.
    • Xiang Yu. Once again they take bits of a storied figure and completely transform it into something else. And of course become the evil to be destroyed to save the world is another trope.
    • Picking a roster to sweep away Kung Fu dudes, it occurs to me once again that there is little in the way of spellcasters as Casters class. Casters are the Archers of the Cavalry huh.
    • Chroist m8. This Cyberpunk North Korea or summat? All the selfishness of the world..
    • Yeah. Though he, she's given him the ideological beatdown. She the 'assassin' servant that failed specifically that assassination.
    • Okay. Crazy vamp and hubby fight was tricky. Needed a CS to get Jeanne up. Did end up being backline to finish robohorse.
    • Ah yes, once again we've goaded a godlike being into settling matters by fisting.
    • Guess bothorse is into it. Congrats Paisen.
    • Weeeeewwww Gaiz. Seeing Mayall on a big screen is pretty,
    • Really. Though it wasn't intended that way, Jing Ke's sacrifice scared some honour into Qin Shi Huang. Considering he still embodied all the power of the world, he could still crush us...

If only close minded crazies could be so easily scared into considering other possibilities..
    I wish. Even if it was something absurd like 1mil QP per gold apple I'd still drop half my stock, 200mil QP would go a long way for me in the short term.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    congrats on the DA Assassin and Enkidu! I hope you manage to make him useable sooner than I will because my QP Hell is a true horror show. I think that I have all the Servants I want (bar Tamamo Cat) until summer at least, but my QP problem is only going to get worse…

I was expecting to get more than one Red Hare.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing I’ve got Lancelot, maxed out Cursed Arm, and have three Fragments of 2030, I guess.
    Tamalancer and Bryn came before him, so while I'll level him ASAP he's going to remain 1/1/1 for the foreseeable future. Fortunately he doesn't really need his skills much.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He can't do everything.

He does need a crit gen, but that's the only thing he needs. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    He's literally an easy button for CQs. You literally only need a star gen (which is very easy to do) for him to go absolutely HAM. Like, barring some bullshit boss with buff clears or unremovable invul pierce, he almost can't die ever

Not to mention what he can do with proper support
    I stand corrected. My impression of him was premature, and his problem is indeed solvable even without Merlin. I tried him again, this time with Hans and 2030 CE, which are enough to let him crit more consistently.

After spending about 400 SQ, I got neither mothman not Lanling, who were the entire reason I've been saving for this banner this entire year.

It's kind of depressing but honestly I'm over it

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    After spending about 400 SQ, I got neither mothman not Lanling, who were the entire reason I've been saving for this banner this entire year.

It's kind of depressing but honestly I'm over it
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Thaaaaaaaanks.

I've reset my mental clock anyway, no more rolling till LB4 second banner. I still have over 300 SQ I can rely on at least

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Sorry it took so long to respond. Sadly I have no Foreigner (not for a lack of trying) or Ruler (hope this changes with a welfare servant). But I put my Merlin and Tamamo as support so I hope they helped some masters. I just finished and I'll post my thoughts on it when I have time.
    Put my strongest Berserker (Kiyohime), Merlin at the front and Fujino at the back.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code

2 years later and the drop rate for these things is still absolute dog shitto.
    Last edited by Jin Uzuki; December 6th, 2020 at 10:44 AM.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    It's got worse stats, Evade is strictly inferior to Invincibility due to being vulnerable to Sure Hit, and a small damage plus is generally more valuable than an equally small damage cut.

Also, eternal shame on you for burning best book.
    Yeah kinda sad. Maybe the Sure Hit cards should be upgraded to grab more stars.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    np5 Red Hare, no Mothman so far, my luck for SSRs this year has been super shit, only 3 new (all of them before the first Lostbelt) and 3 np upgrades (not counting GSSR)

in comparison, last year i got 10 SSRs, with 9 been new (again, not counting GSSR, wich has always been a new servant)

SRs are fine, but could have been better (summer).

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm about the same, only 3 new this year outside of the GSSR, when last year I got 5 in one day dumping into the summer event.

Now that I've unlock Bond 11 for Scathach, I'm thinking baout maybe giving her some command codes, but I can't really think of how to go about it. I wnat her to be able to NP a lot easier, but aside from giving a 100% star weight on her Arts I can't really think of anything else. Maybe toss some crit gens on her Busters, but her Quicks are so useless unless they're used on the same turn as the NP/Priemval Rune.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

So after trying to farm QP and realising I needed another twenty runs just to finish the one skill I was working on, I just gave up and downloaded an autotapper. Should've done this ages ago, pressing the same three buttons for an hour is exactly what automation exists for and if DW has a problem with it I'll happily get into a cage match with their entire "game design" team. Musashi finally got her 2nd skill maxed, Raikou her second and shortly her third, finally getting rid of some of these lores.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

If anyone is still in the story event and needs a CE on a servant in my support, like one that ignores evade or invincibility, just ask. Hopefully I'll be in your support.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Blog Entries
    Come to think of it there actually has been a shocking lack of blond twin tails considering the Japanese love for that particular ‘do
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    216447546 Shadow
    Blergh, first Christmas I won't be rolling, not a fan of Brad and she is permanent. Happy to have the lottery coming though. I'm dropping under 300kk QP, which is just not ok.
    Friend ID: 216,447,546
    NA Support List