Page 1 of 34 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: [Archive] Fate/Moon White Tea Party

[Archive] Fate/Moon White Tea Party

[Originally posted by Verg Avesta on Jul 17, 2010, 10:31am]

And here it is, our very own mystery speculation threaaaaaaad! This thread is only supposed to be used for the solving of the mystery of Tengetsu, so forget all that random talk in the other thread! This is where you use those little grey cells of youuuurs, where you put forth your pitiful blue theories, only to cry and hug your knees, yelling: "It doesn't make sense, it doesn't make seeeense!" Kihihihihiahahahahahahaa! Yes, this is thread where you all shall admit that you have no chance in solving this mystery!

The rules are as follows: I will act as the unified representive of the mystery of Tengetsu. Therefore, do not think of me as the avatar of the "culprit", but rather, as the personification of the rules and events of Tengetsu. I am just the spokesperson for those concepts that cannot speak themselves. It is your job to expose these.

While it is not necessary for you to use blue thread in your every post, the guideline is, no random talk! Neither will you hide your theories so that you name some people in your PMs, but refer them only as "that group" or "this person" when you put your theories in public. I won't accept cowards!! Keep your mind on the mystery only! This tea party was created for that purpose only, so keep stuffing your stomach with those cookies and black tea, and think of only the mystery!

Do I make myself cleaaaaaaaaarr?

And now for the other rules. Whenever you present the blue truth, I am forced to answer it, whether I can deny it or not. In other words, I will pierce it with a red truth, or, if you manage to get a lucky shot, step down. But. I do not have an obligation to answer right away, not until the endgame. When the endgame comes, I am forced to destroy all the false theories, and you are forced to keep coming with new ones.

And here comes the victory conditions.

If my side, the "fantasy-side" manages to create even a single mystery you guys cannot reveal, it's game over for you. In that case, you haven't solved my mystery. You're here to destroy me and tear open the chest of this mystery, riiiiiight? Then you must do it till the end! No thinking: "Maybe it's alright for this fantasy-thing to exist"! If you do a second-rate job, you'll be disqualified! This is game of eat-or-be-eaten. Remember that.

And what comes to victory, that who shall unravel this mystery..........if you think that's even possible.......shall obtain the golden truth. Golden truth that signifies the fact that you have understood my game, my island, to it's truest sense! That is the requirement! And that golden truth is the only sword that can kill me. So, if you foooooools really think this mystery is solvable, then by all means, come! No Knox nor Dine will help you on my island!

However, in order for you all to not become sobbings piles of scrap meat that once was a human, I've allowed a neutral "referee" to join us. She's here to make sure even you have some kind of chance.

Hallooooo~! If you ever think that Trollvenger here is cheating or something similiar, then contact me! I can see the cards on both players, so I can tell if it's just you being idiots or just Trollvenger being mean! In other words, I'm like a non-player who walks around the table, looking everyone's cards, kyakkyakkya~!

Just don't suddenly get strange ideas of interfiering with my game, alright?

Relax, you're the Game Master. I'll respect that. After all, they call me "Castroller" too, don't they? It's not like I am completely new to this business, am I?

Hmh, right you are. So, without further ado....

COME ON!

This is the eternal torture where only one can remain alive till the end! Fantasy versus mystery! That is the meaning of this tea party - The fact that you try and fail to solve this mystery! Golden truth? Are you fooooooooooooooollls?

NO WAY AM I GONNA LET YOU USE THAT!!

Not until you have chewed me to the very core, and revealed my heart! So just try and do it!

Bring it oooooooooooooooooon!!!

[Originally posted by Tobias on Jul 17, 2010, 11:08am]

Oh ho? What have we here? then allow me to be the first to sit at the table, I have a few cards I haven't told anyone about, even a few people who I discuss theory with, in honor of the new thread, I sahll reveal one now! In a private PM, you told kenta chan several weeks back that if there was a 10th servant, then that person would have to be judger, citing an obscure rule of mysteries stating that the most greatest enemy or enemies in a mystery must be introduced in the beginning.

but that does not just apply to judger! There is also the greatest big bad to consider, that person by your own rule, must also be known! we have already met the island's greatest evil, be it in fate, or here on the island, assuming it is not judger herself! The other 90% of the NPCs we shall meet can not be that person!

And one more, essentially as a gift to my less observant brethren.

the description for alpha and the man who sang the song of the 10 masters are very similar

they are one and the same!

[Originally posted by Optimus on Jul 17, 2010, 11:18am]

Tsk,tsk,tsk. Tobias, let me answer the last question. The store clerk says Alpha arrived days ago. Then, how the heck do you expect him to be the same person? There's the devil's proof he used hypnotic magecraft, but why the hell would he make such an alibi, if the letter specifically says 9 masters and it's pretty difficult he doesn't know about the guy singing the song. Also, description not matching, but it's a bit dubious. Trollvenger, could you please describe him?

About Judger, I feel there's no need to say we shall meet that Servant sooner or later.

[Originally posted by Tobias on Jul 17, 2010, 11:20am]

Alpha did not get off the plane, he was just at the airport. He was merely watching the masters arrive

As a matter of fact, he couldn't of gotten off the same plane, he sang his song before the passengers began to unload

[Originally posted by Verg Avesta on Jul 17, 2010, 11:54am]

but that does not just apply to judger! There is also the greatest big bad to consider, that person by your own rule, must also be known! we have already met the island's greatest evil, be it in fate, or here on the island, assuming it is not judger herself! The other 90% of the NPCs we shall meet can not be that person!

Whaaaat's this? Hasn't this already been taken care off? Should I remind you of a certain red truth that I used back then?

There is no established point when the "early part of the story" ends!

I think you should really check those red truths before trying to form theories like theseeee, no? Kuhahahahaha~!

they are one and the same!

Hmh....I'll let this one slide. Take it as my gift of gratitude. Casko, if you will?

Sure!

Blue truth: Effective!

[Originally posted by Optimus on Jul 17, 2010, 1:43pm]

So Tobias was right. Yeah. Alpha's a bastard.

Now I have an idea.
    Last edited by Hyarion; July 5th, 2011 at 04:05 AM.

[Originally posted by Tangerang on Jul 19, 2010, 7:38pm]

Meh, don't feel like digging out the battler picture atm, so please use your imagination.

I think I'll just do a basic blue. I think you may have made a red truth regarding this already, but I don't feel like digging it out. Or I could just be imagining it. Whatever, here it is.

Since the end of the previous grail war 96 years ago until 9:34 AM today, only seven Servants have been summoned on the island of Tengetsu, these Servants referring to Saber, Assassin, Lancer, Caster, Berserker, Archer and Rider. Further more, these seven Servants have all been summoned on the same day (first day). There have been no other Servants summoned during this period of time

[Originally posted by DB-L on Jul 19, 2010, 8:26pm]

You mean Seven Servants. Don't go counting Archer out now.

[Originally posted by Tangerang on Jul 19, 2010, 8:27pm]

Has he been summoned already? I didn't remember him. Oh well, edited my post.

[Originally posted by DB-L on Jul 19, 2010, 8:33pm]

Yeah, he was summoned way earlier. It's just that we finished our first phase before everybody else.

And I'll try again since [I think] it wasn't really addressed:
    Alpha's obviously a codename. That would mean he has a counterpart named Omega. That counterpart might happen to be related to/reincarnated from Iota or the person who woke up in the white room in the OP. Conversely, Alpha and Omega could allude to the Black Queen and White King also from the OP.

[Originally posted by Tobias on Jul 20, 2010, 4:51pm]

i dont feel like asking a new question, so how about an old one instead?

the supervisor knew to expect the masters. she is aware of the war. she has keys to safehouses, as stated she would, yet acts as if she has no knowledge of the letters. this is a contradiction, and a contradiction is something that can not exist by definition

therefor, she is being deliberately deceitful regarding her knowledge of correspondence with the masters!

[Originally posted by Verg Avesta on Jul 22, 2010, 4:24pm]

Well, then....let's see what we have here....

Since the end of the previous grail war 96 years ago until 9:34 AM today, only seven Servants have been summoned on the island of Tengetsu, these Servants referring to Saber, Assassin, Lancer, Caster, Berserker, Archer and Rider. Further more, these seven Servants have all been summoned on the same day (first day). There have been no other Servants summoned during this period of time.

Ridiculous......

The first Servants participating in Holy Grail War of Tengetsu since 96 years ago were summoned during the first day of this new war, that is, 1st of December! The amount of Servants is exactly as much as players have observed, though the still unsummoned Servants of few remaining players do not count, as they are still unobserved! There have been no other Servants summoned during this period of time!

Alpha's obviously a codename. That would mean he has a counterpart named Omega. That counterpart might happen to be related to/reincarnated from Iota or the person who woke up in the white room in the OP. Conversely, Alpha and Omega could allude to the Black Queen and White King also from the OP.

Hah!

Alpha is not a codename! In this whole wide world, no other name for this man is known! Thus, it is his name!

therefor, she is being deliberately deceitful regarding her knowledge of correspondence with the masters!

Did you forget this so soooooon!?

The supervisor was not lying!

[Originally posted by Tobias on Jul 22, 2010, 4:30pm]

the same evasion, and lacking any more effect then the last time, i did not say she was lying, i agree with you, she never did! she was practicing deception, which is no more the same thing then my own blue text is to your red.

the supervisor was being deceitful, deny it!

[Originally posted by Verg Avesta on Jul 22, 2010, 4:38pm]

Hmh......then, define "deception".

[Originally posted by Tangerang on Jul 22, 2010, 4:53pm]

Ridiculous......

The first Servants participating in Holy Grail War of Tengetsu since 96 years ago were summoned during the first day of this new war, that is, 1st of December! The amount of Servants is exactly as much as players have observed, though the still unsummoned Servants of few remaining players do not count, as they are still unobserved! There have been no other Servants summoned during this period of time!

That does not exclude Servants from the last war. For instance, there could be a hundred Servants from the previous war 96 years ago who still exist on the island of Tengetsu. And since they were summoned before this 96 year period of time, there is no contradiction with the red truth. In addition, having no Servants summoned in Tengetsu is not the same as having no Servants exist on the island of Tengetsu.

Confirm this in red. 'At the current point in time, only seven Servants exist on the island of Tengetsu. These seven Servants are the only Servants that have been summoned on Tengetsu since the Holy Grail War 96 years ago. There have been no other Servants to exist on Tengetsu for the past 96 years. These seven Servants correspond to the Servants seven of the player masters have already summoned, namely Saber, Assassin, Lancer, Caster, Berserker, Archer and Rider.'

[Originally posted by Tobias on Jul 22, 2010, 4:54pm]

Hmh......then, define "deception".
    With pleasure!

For the first time, Soujuurou Tsukuyomi showed a sign of.....confusion. Her eyes narrowed a little, and her mouth, no longer hid by the fan, voicelessly mouthed the word: "Letter?"
    this is deception. the supervisor does not lie, truly she does not! she never said she did not know that the masters would be contacted, she merely gives the impression that she has no knowledge of such a correspondence. she might well of not even know they wouldn't be contacted by phone or in person, but the truth is, she knew to expect the masters, and knew they were coming! the supervisor is not so foolish as to instantly understand, and so, this reaction is deceptive!

"I see. This is truly interesting. I'll see if I can find anything from this letter that would point out the sender", she said and concealed the letter in her sleeve. Then Tsukuyomi opened her fan and got back to the topic in hand.
    i believe her! she will certainly search for any evidence that leads back to the sender, but by phrasing it as such, she gives the impression that she does not know, or believes she know the origin of the letter. so she does not lie, but it is still deceptive

in the end then, a lie is merely a facet of a deception, one may certainly lie to deceive, but one does not have to lie to deceive. thus the supervisor. she is being deceitful, deny this, if you can!

[Originally posted by Verg Avesta on Jul 22, 2010, 4:58pm]

Stop there. Didn't I already say it?

The amount of Servants is exactly as much as players have observed.

Can't you understand what this means?

[Originally posted by Tobias on Jul 22, 2010, 4:59pm]

servant judger has been observed

[Originally posted by Tangerang on Jul 22, 2010, 5:02pm]

Stop there. Didn't I already say it?

The amount of Servants is exactly as much as players have observed.

Can't you understand what this means?

I'm just trying to clarify what it means. If it means the same as what I said, then why not just repeat that? Let's pretend I'm slow so I don't understand.

Plus, what Tobias said about Servant Judger.

[Originally posted by Verg Avesta on Jul 22, 2010, 5:03pm]

Oh, sorry, let me rephrase it then.

The amount of Servants is exactly as much as characters have observed.

As for what comes to your blue truth, Tobias...

I shall refrain from answering. I refuse to tell the reason.