Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anime Expo 2017

Blog Entries
    Well, apparently they apologized for the day lines and offered refunds/new passes (at least for 1-day people).

Not that it makes missing 80% of day 1 feel better, but c'est la vie. Day 2 was amazing and made up for pretty much everything.

Signature by fumato

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Well, apparently they apologized for the day lines and offered refunds/new passes (at least for 1-day people).
    So they did. Still doesn't make it much less crappy for the 1-day folks, given that they should have been able to identify many of these logistical issues in advance, what with the convergence of Day 1 and Saturday, which has traditionally been the busiest day for AX...

Not that it makes missing 80% of day 1 feel better, but c'est la vie. Day 2 was amazing and made up for pretty much everything.
    I suppose day 2 was alright...
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

Blog Entries
    I'm probably biased between Violet Evergarden, the Miku party, and actually getting a 5* in the booth gacha, eheh. True though. Not everyone could come back, even if offered.

Also surprised at some of the choices people made. A non-otaku shirt Blackbeard and Sad Vlad?

I'll probably go back to Mashu on day 4 since I'm sitting out Day 3 at work. But I was one of the Kiyos wandering the merchandise hall today. I wish half as good as the display girl one. ;.;
    Last edited by Sunny; July 3rd, 2017 at 03:28 AM.

Signature by fumato

The Dread Nekomancer alfheimwanderer's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    I'll probably go back to Mashu on day 4 since I'm sitting out Day 3 at work. But I was one of the Kiyos wandering the merchandise hall today. I wish half as good as the display girl one. ;.;
    There were a couple of good Kiyos I saw. One of whom was around Artist Alley a lot!
    "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A.A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Owari da
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sure I saw some blers there.

Blog Entries
    There might have been a few
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget