Page 103 of 367 FirstFirst ... 3539398101102103104105108113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think i see the poossible Outcome of the contest already , but i will still try my best
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As a fan of philosopher Servants, I definitely have to give this one a hearty thumbs-up.

Caster

"Ladies and gentlemen! Coming to you live on stage, under the class of Caster is I, Harry Houdini! You may applaud!"

True Name: Harry Houdini
    Epithets: King of Cards, Handcuff King, Grand Illusionist
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Historical Fact — America (19th Century)
    Dislikes: “Spiritualists”, people copying his acts, putting on only “pretty good” shows
    Talent: Illusions, Escape acts
    Natural Enemy: Mina Crandon, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    Armament:
    Traits: Brynhildr's Beloved, Humanoid, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: An old, rusted pair of handcuffs

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C+
    MGI: B
    LUK: B
    NP: A+

Personality
    Harry Houdini is a man of both great passion and great hubris. A showman at heart, Houdini is naturally very flashy and bombastic, enjoying showing off his talents whenever he can. Houdini always strives to put on the best shows to his abilities, and the very idea that he is not performing at his absolute best is such a ludicrous concept that he’d never accept it. Houdini will often talk himself up, exaggerating details of his work and make himself sound more heroic. He is never afraid to brag and gloat about his success to others or people he has deemed his audience. He also enjoys humiliating challengers, often calling upon them to offer a difficult or impossible task only to show them up in his traditional stylish display of skill. Naturally, he himself doesn’t like to be humiliated and will grow furious if he is made to look bad.

Houdini has an almost fanatical devotion to exposing spiritualists as frauds, using his talents as a magician to expose their methods. Be they mediums, mind readers, or fortune tellers, he hates them all with a passion and wishes nothing more than for people to see them for the frauds they are. This sometimes seems to bleed over into wanting to expose magi and other magical related phenomena, but he seems willing to turn a blind eye to it provided he isn’t angered by his master or any magi that might cross his path. Ironically, Houdini himself seems to hold a deep fascination with spiritualism itself and it seems wanting to be able to contact his loved ones who have passed away is what he truly wants.

Lore
    Harry Houdini was a Hungary-born American illusionist and stunt performer, and was known to be a pioneer of magic whose spectacular escape acts made him one of the most famous magicians to ever live.

Born under the name of Erik Weisz, he was the son of a Jewish rabbi and his wife. When he was a child, the Weisz family moved to Appleton, Wisconsin, where Houdini would later claim he was born. The young Erik was fascinated with magic at a young age and began his career as a professional magician in 1891, adopting the name “Harry Houdini” in honor of the French magician Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin. While initially he had very little success, he never once stopped improving and eventually started focusing on the escape acts that would earn him fame. He would perform alongside his brother, who was a fellow magician, until 1893 when he met his wife and fellow performer, Wilhelmina Beatrice “Bess” Rahner, who would become his assistant in his shows until his death.

In 1899, he would finally get his big break when his act caught the attention of Martin Beck, who got him booked at some of the best venues in the country, followed by a tour in Europe. His act was such a massive sensation that Houdini soon found himself as one of the highest paid performers in America. Houdini continued his performances well into the early 20th century, always upping the ante and never stopping at delivering “pretty good” performances. He would continue to perform his escape routines, becoming increasingly more daring, going from handcuffs and shackles, to straitjackets, to being suspended in tanks filled with water, to even being buried under the earth! In 1912, he would perform the Chinese Water Torture Cell escape, which would be a hallmark of his and would be a permanent fixture in his routine up until his death.

His successful career as a magician made him a very wealthy man, enough so that it allowed him to indulge in his other passions, such as aviation and film. In 1909, he purchased his first plane and planned to be the first man to perform a controlled power flight over Australia. While he succeeded in the flight, he was beaten to the punch several months prior. Houdini would launch his own film career, starring in and producing several movies, but he found little success within the film industry.

As president of the Society of American Magicians, Houdini was something of a crusader when it came to frauds, trying to expose them when he could. In 1908, he wrote a literary takedown of his inspiration, Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, but didn’t stop there as in later years he’d turn his focus on exposing fraudulent psychic mediums in the 1920’s. Using his experience as a magician, he’d use his talents to expose people who had fooled even scientists and academics. He would often attend séances in disguise, often with a reporter and a police officer. One of his most famous targets of a debunking was Mina Crandon. His activities would cost him his friendship with the author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who believed that Houdini had supernatural powers himself and was using them to hamper the mediums he was “debunking”, causing the two of them to become public antagonists.

Despite being able to avoid death in his shows, he couldn’t avoid it forever and it came for him like a robber in the night. One day before a performance, a Church Executioner under the guise of a university student punched Houdini repeatedly in the abdomen when he was unprepared and ruptured his appendix. He would go on for the next few days in extreme pain, even performing despite it. Eventually on October 31, 1926, the magician of Harry Houdini passed away, muttering how he was tired of fighting.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Item Construction (False): D
    A Skill that acts as an equivalent of Item Construction due to the user's lack of magus aptitude. Since he is not a magus, Houdini originally would not possess the Item Construction Skill, however he is capable of manifesting the various props, tools, and devices that he used during his career as a stage magician, and thus he obtains an ability equivalent to this Skill.

Territory Creation: B
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. In the case of Houdini, the territory will have a form of a “Performance Venue”.

Personal Skills:

A Magician Among the Spirits:
    B
    A unique Skill born from Houdini’s obsession to debunk spiritualists, such as psychics and mediums, as frauds. The name of the Skill derives itself from a book chronicling his debunking exploits. It is an Anti-Mystery Skill, allowing Houdini to find and expose things that gain power by means of being hidden or mysterious and eroding faith in them to nothing.

Battle Continuation: E
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. Even if his body is wracked with pain and pushed to its limit, he’ll still persevere.

Illusion: A+
    The arts of vaudevillian magic, where illusions are not the result of magecraft but use of misdirection, sleight of hand, and other methods. At the current Rank although there is an obvious trick to these illusions, no one can figure them out. The effectiveness of the skill improves if the illusion he is attempting involves an escape routine.

Noble Phantasm
    Houdini
    The Art of Escape

Type: Anti-Confinement
    Range: 1 ~ 10
    Maximum Number of Targets: Self

As a stuntman and daredevil, Harry Houdini wooed crowds of many with his death defying stunts and was known for his incredible, borderline impossible escape acts. Be it ropes slung from skyscrapers, straightjackets underwater, or buried beneath the earth, throughout his life he had danced with death many times over and managed to avoid it. So renowned for his escape acts and his success at surviving seemingly impossible odds, a handful of people believed he had some sort of supernatural abilities and the name “Houdini” itself became synonymous with being able to escape difficult situations quickly.

It is this renown for his escape acts that has become the basis for the Noble Phantasm that bears his name.

A continuously active effect, Houdini’s existence has become one where confining it is impossible. No binding or prison can truly hold him regardless if they are mundane, magical, conceptual, or even “abstract” in nature. Even if escape is normally considered “impossible”, for Houdini it will become “escape is inevitable”. He’ll just happen to have the right tool on hand, or know which path to take, or what way he should contort his body, or even simply just vanish into thin air; whatever means to ensure his escape, even if it defies reality in order to accomplish it. Naturally, this Noble Phantasm has one glaring weakness in that it requires Houdini to be bound or imprisoned in some manner in order for him to escape. As such, he cannot avoid the swing of a sword or the effect of an offensive Noble Phantasm, unless they are connected to the binding or imprisonment he is trying to escape.

Voice Lines
    Ascensions:

1st Ascension: "Time for the show! For my first trick, Ascension!"

2nd Ascension: "Another act, another improvement! Let's keep it going!"

3rd Ascension: "And now, for the final act of this evening!"

4th Ascension: "That's it, folks! Thank you! Thank you! you've been a wonderful audience!

Bonds:

Bond Lv. 1: "Are you a fan of mine, Master? Perhaps that is why you summoned me? I wouldn't be surprised as I am a magician of great renown!"

Bond Lv 2: "Master, would you mind assisting me in my show? I am currently lacking one."

Bond Lv. 3: "I do appreciate your assistance, Master. I hope we'll continue to perform well together!"

Bond Lv. 4: "Master, I am trying to come up with a new act. Do you have any suggestions? The more challenging the better!"

Bond Lv. 5: "I do declare that you are perhaps one oft he best assistants I have had! Perhaps not as good as my wife, but we can't all be perfect."

Other:

Dialogue 1: "Rosabelle, believe..."

Dialogue 2: "Do mediums still exist? Those frauds deserved to be thrown into the waste bin of history."

Dialogue 3: "I wonder if people talk about my movies when they discuss film..."

On the Holy Grail: "Hmm, well, want I would want would be able to commune with those I care about after they have passed. But I'm technically dead myself, so I would need to be revived first."

Something You Like: "Magic, of course! I dedicated my life to it, after all."

Something You Hate: "If you still my act, so help you... I will sue your ass into the ground!"

Birthday: "For your birthday, behold! a special one night performance just for you!"

Relationships
    Arthuria Pendragion (Swimsuit - Ruler): "A bunny girl... Hmm... That woman would make a fine assistant I feel."

Sherlock Holmes/James Moriarty: "Doyle's creations are here... Hmph. To think that hack's characters became Servants is insulting!"

Mina Crandon: "You deluded old bird. Still trying to scam people?"

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: "Doyle! You bastard! Get hit by a car!"

Creator's Notes
    My submission to this contest! This character went through an evolution before I eventually settled on Houdini. At first I wanted to do Orson Welles as a Faker-class Servant with his War of the Worlds broadcast being the basis for his Noble Phantasm, but I couldn't really figure out how to make it work. Then I wanted to do Agent 355 as an Assassin, who was more of a non-lethal information gatherer, but the Noble Phantasm was hard for me to settle on. I had a few other concepts in mind before I eventually settled on Houdini.

over all, I like what I got for him. I did quite a bit of research on the man to make sure the portayal was as close to him as possible since he was a relatively modern hero. His NP was an idea I just came up with when I was thinking of a nonviolent way fro him to operate, and an NP that focuses entirely on escaping hasn't really been done before so it seemed like the most logical choice to make.

Blog Entries
    Houdini: I wrote up a sheet for this guy in the contest thread a while back so it's interesting to see another take. His NP is actually pretty similar to the one I gave my Houdini, what with letting him "escape" anything (even abstract situations). On the other hand, that does fit his legend so I guess it could've easily been a coincidence too. You did a good job of writing out his personality, which was something I struggled with a little for my Houdini. Also, Magician Among The Spirits is a cool name. Kinda' wish I'd used that for my Houdini's second NP now...

As a minor critique, I wonder if Halloween Liz's Performance Continuation Skill would fit better than ordinary Battle Continuation. It could represent how he carried out his last show while in pain from a ruptured appendix.

I had no idea about your version of Houdini until now, and having looked them up, I love your interpretation of them. Although now I feel really self-conscious about my version, especially with how similar the NPs are... Guess that sort of thing is bound to happen when people are using the same person as the concept for a Servant. There is bound to be some level of overlapping ideas. I do, however, appreciate your comment! As for the Battle Continuation, from what I could gather Performance Continuation is just a Battle Continuation with a different name. Didn't seem like that much of a difference so I just used the standard Battle Continuation.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

https://www.deviantart.com/rogner5th/art/happy-valentines-day-516418875

Credits to rogner5th for the art.

“Promise me you’ll stay safe? I don’t want to lose you again.”
    “I promise, my dear. We’ll be just fine.”
    “Ruler, who are you talking to?”
    “No-nothing, Master!”

RULER
    True Name: Savitri
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 40 kg
    Source: Mahabharata
    Place of Origin: India
    Armament: Satyavan
    Dislikes: Losing her loved ones
    Talents: Music, Scholarly pursuits
    Natural Enemy: Those associated with death, those who hide their evil nature
    Eligible Servant Classes: Caster
    Catalyst: An ancient wedding ring

PARAMETERS
    STR: E | END: C | AGI: D | MGI: B | LCK: A+ | NP: A

BIOGRAPHICAL

A shining icon of devotion and love whose tale was narrated in the Mahabharata but predates the main events in it. A story from an ancient sage meant to console and educate the crownless Pandava prince who bemoaned the sufferings of his wife and wondered if her devotion to them would ever be rewarded.

Long ago, King Asvapati of Madra wished for a child to continue his lineage and so conducted prayers to the sun god Savitr, who was pleased with his piety and granted him his wish. Soon a beautiful baby girl was born, who would embody her namesake in vivifying the lives of those around her with her growing beauty, curiosity, and intellect.

The search for a suitable husband led her to a glimpse of a handsome young hermit living in the forest. Having been charmed at first sight, she asked her attendant to find out who he was and learnt of the plight of Satyavan, the son of the blind king Dyumatsena, who had been forced to live in the forests with his wife and son.

However, not all would be well in the future, it seemed. Just then the sage Narada appeared, and when told about the situation had grim news to share. Satyavan was doomed to die after one year, and there was nothing that could be done to avert it. Despite the shock, Savitri still insisted on her choice, while Asvapati was apprehensive. In the end, when Narada sided with Savitri, he ultimately supported her choice and soon the marriage was held.

Those days in the forest were quite the experience for the young wife. Despite being a dutiful daughter to her in-laws, and a loving wife to her husband, still agony remained due to the looming loss of her husband. Every smile, every laugh of his was tinged with this burden, yet she never crumbled under it. She began to perform penances such as fasting as the day approached, despite the concerns of her in-laws.

When the day came, she insisted on going with Satyavan in search of firewood, hoping desperately that his fate was not sealed. As they walked through the forest, every moment seemed to last forever, as she waited for the fateful moment. Suddenly, Satyavan cried out and collapsed in agony. Horrified, she could do nothing but watch the life fade from her love, until his body was motionless.

Then came Yama, the God of Death, to claim Satyavan’s soul. As he does so and leaves, Savitri follows him, having nothing left for her anymore. When Yama notices her he attempts to convince her to turn back, but Savitri refuses, determined to get her husband’s life back. She makes several speeches that praise obedience to Dharma, friendship to those that are just and righteous, Yama himself as the Lord of Dharma and justice, and finally how one should conduct themselves in a noble manner without any wish for a reward, as their actions will be rewarded anyway.

Impressed by her speech, Yama grants her any boon save for Satyavan’s life. First, she asks for her father-in-law to regain his sight and kingdom, then for her father to have a hundred sons to continue his lineage and finally a hundred sons for herself. This caused a dilemma for Yama as Savitri could not have any children without Satyavan. So impressed by her dedication to Satyavan was he that he allowed her the boon of her loved one’s life as well, enhancing it by granting them both long lives and prosperity. Then he bade farewell, promising to come once again when their lives were fulfilled.

When Savitri returned to the body of Satyavan, he slowly awakened, as if he had merely been sleeping all along. It was then that the tears finally came, pouring as she hugged him tightly, while he asked her what had happened. Meanwhile, Dyumatsena having regained his sight began searching for his son and daughter-in-law, with the aid of recently arrived soldiers from his kingdom that he had regained once more. As the two parties met, the full story was told, garnering Savitri much praise from everyone. And so she went, to her new home in Salva, where she and Satyavan lived together happily, enjoying the fruits of her prayers for the rest of their lives.

And with this did her tale conclude, by illustrating to the Pandava prince that in time, his wife’s devotion to the Pandavas would one day bear the fruits of victory and justice.

PERSONALITY

A gentle and soft-spoken woman, who tends to avoid conflict in favour of negotiations. Yet someone determined enough to save anyone she cares about, even in the face of an insurmountable foe. A student of philosophy, who can spend hours with likeminded people discussing the very intricacies of various codes of conduct to satisfy her curiosity. Also skilled with various musical instruments, though she is quite shy about performing in front of other people, preferring to serenade the animals around her.

She does worry too much at times, which amuses those around her and is a prime target of various pranks by those mischievous enough to consider such a thing. One should avoid taking things too far, as she does have limits to her patience. To relax, as well as to prepare for the HGW, she will practice meditation and perform certain rituals and penances. She prefers simplicity over extravagance, from food to clothes, though if pressed she will accept extravagant gifts. Also, she will often seem to speak to an unknown presence, though will clam up if asked about it.

The Holy Grail Wars have been quite the experience for her, as someone not used to the senseless violence and nature that permeates such events. Nevertheless, she considers it her duty to do the best she can in the situation, whether as an arbitrator or as a Servant. Her compatibility is often best with those honourable souls who remain righteous in any situation, whether they are Master or Servant. Sneaky, treacherous characters are the kind of people she avoids, as nothing good will come of having such acquaintances.

As someone who has done all that she had to, and received all that she wanted, Savitri has no wish for the Holy Grail. Hence, she could qualify for the Ruler Class (even if it was unintentional when she was first summoned).

CLASS SKILLS

True Name Discernment: B+
    As a Ruler, any Servant who is encountered will be unable to hide their True Name and identity. For those masters of the art of concealment, a Luck Check must be passed in order to gain information.

Against Servants with connections to those Divinities that govern over death or male Servants blessed with an attractive appearance, this Skill is extremely effective, and any Luck Checks will be easily passed. Savitri finds the latter bonus to be embarrassing, surprisingly enough.

Divine Ruling: B
    The ultimate privilege of the Ruler Class. One is capable of exercising Command Spells against each Servant participating in a Holy Grail War. However, using the Command Seals for another purpose is not possible, save for one specific situation.

Magic Resistance: C+
    At this rank, spells with a chant of two verses and below are nullified. Large scale magecraft such as Great Magecrafts and Greater Rituals cannot be defended against. However, magecraft and curses related to death are less effective against her.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Beautiful Princess: A-
    A Skill that denotes one’s charismatic nature as someone who attracts people to them. While those heroic in character are naturally drawn to her by her existence alone, when there are too many people around this Skill is weakened in effect.

Unshakeable Devotion (Love): A+

The love and devotion that Savitri holds for Satyavan alone, made manifest into a Skill. A bond that never wavers, that fuels Savitri to go above and beyond her capabilities when necessary.

With it, resistance against mental attacks and ailments is greatly increased, as is one’s endurance. For the one who courted Death for her husband’s soul, no task is beyond her (except combat). This Skill increases in effectiveness the closer she is to Satyavan, until she could be considered immune to such attacks.

Dharmapriya: C
    Quite literally “Friend of
    Yama
    Dharma
    ”. More specifically, a name given to those great people who are devout followers of the
    cosmic law and order
    universal code of conduct
    as given by the gods which lie at the very foundation of all modern ways of life. Often such people are well recognized, especially by the gods, for their morals and virtues.

To be a friend of Dharma is to be a friend of Yama, as it is Yama as Dharmaraja who embodies it, by word and by action. And as one recognized by him, they are granted certain boons to reward their friendship.

In practice, it is a Skill that grants one a great understanding of his Authority over the cosmic order as the gods perceived it, along with the ability to use it (which requires Divinity and the continual practice of rituals to be effective). Apart from that, it also grants one a passive resistance towards instant-kill attacks. For Savitri, the rank is lowered as she has no Divinity and thus cannot handle the usage of such an Authority without extreme difficulty.

NOBLE PHANTASMS

मेरा सत्यवान
    Mera Satyavan: Stay Safe, My Love

CLASS: Anti-Unit

RANGE: 1

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TARGETS: 1 person

The prophesized fate of Satyavan, who was destined to die in a year’s time from his marriage with Savitri, transformed into a Noble Phantasm that when properly prepared for, can grant a blessing of immortality onto the chosen target through the utilization of Yama’s divine Authority.

Functionally, it works as a barrier around the target that negates any insufficient attack, be it magical or physical. Most weapons will find it impossible to penetrate it, and even the strongest magics will fail if they do not meet the right requirements to bypass it. In essence, one is granted a body that cannot know “death” yet. To Savitri, this would be represented in the image of her loved one, with whom she can occasionally talk in private.

Due to the origin of the Noble Phantasm, this blessing is fated to degrade over time, as the target’s fate of “dying” slowly nears, which will cause weaker attacks to slowly become capable of hurting them. When it does expire, the target will find themselves severely immobile, leaving them exposed to any attack. The duration of this blessing can last up to a fortnight, but in most cases only a few days to a week will be possible if the proper preparations are not made by Ruler.

The preparation involves 3 days of various rituals, though the main ones that activate the Noble Phantasm can be done in a day. Their names are Kanyadana (a father giving away his daughter), Panigrahana (when a bride and groom hold hands before a
    fire
    yajna
    ) and Saptapadi (the seven steps before the yajna, where the bride and groom are linked together by a piece of cloth), all of which are core rituals at the heart of a Hindu wedding. In essence, this could be considered a marriage to the unaware witnesses.

In order to bypass it, one must have a high level of Divinity, use powerful Divine Constructs, or have a super effective instant kill attack. Of course, the simplest and easiest method of bypassing it is to kill Savitri, as without her the Noble Phantasm will fall apart. Hence, one must prepare thoroughly in order to utilize all the benefits of this Noble Phantasm.

”Wait, doesn’t this seem a lot like we’re getting married Ruler? Are you sure this is how it should be?”
    “…” (No comments were made.)

सावित्री व्रत
    Savitri Vrata: Prayer of the Devoted

CLASS: Anti-Unit

RANGE: 1

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TARGETS: 1 person

The
    vow
    prayer
    of life restored from the faithful wife made manifest. A blessing from the Lord of Death, resulting in a Noble Phantasm that can revive the fatally wounded victim and restore them to full health just once.

A boon of the highest order, that utilizes Yama’s Authority once more to its fullest. When used, the target is restored to their full health, as if they had just woken from a deep sleep, without a single wound or ache in their bodies. For Servants, this may include the restoration of any Noble Phantasms that they may have lost, though at a heavy cost for Savitri. In order to use it at its best, Savitri must have meditated and performed penances for 2 weeks, to prepare herself for the usage of the Authority. If the time spent preparing is shortened, the effects are weakened as well. Once used it is sealed off, so the usage of this Noble Phantasm must not be wasted.

However, in a certain incident, Savitri in a desperate situation attempted to use this Noble Phantasm once more, resulting in a temporary revival and barrier around the target that would reject any attack for a short while, at the cost of her Saint Graph. This turned out to be quite unfortunate for the almost victorious Berserker in that HGW, who was then promptly torn apart from head to leg in fury by the temporarily revived Rider, who soon faded away afterwards, following Savitri once more.

RELATIONSHIPS

Arjuna: “So that’s the legendary hero of the Kurukshetra war! He really is quite dashing if I may say so myself. I do wish he’d smile a little, he’d be so handsome.”

Parvati: A kind mother of sorts, though she can be terrifying at times. Savitri enjoys her company, when they chat about all sorts of things, from love to food and so on.

************: “He really is quite like his father, hmm. A font of wisdom, unlike any I have ever seen. That habit of his must go however, anyone can see that it’s extremely destructive to him and all those who rely on him.”

Marie Antoinette: “A fellow lover of music, hmm? Perhaps I could interest you in some songs in the classical Indian styles? I think you’d really like them.”

Jeanne D’Arc: As fellow Rulers, they hang out together, enjoying various activities from disciplining unruly Servants to listening to music. She finds Jeanne’s strong faith to be quite inspiring, and wishes more people were as noble as her.

Odysseus: “To spend so much time apart, and still never waver in your love. How difficult must that have been? By the way, what is that armour made of? It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen.”

NOTES
    Another sheet that I feel went overboard with details, though if you feel otherwise or not, do let me know. This was a long time coming, but the prompt was pretty helpful in helping me focus on what I wanted to write, so thanks for that.
    Last edited by AAM1232; August 12th, 2020 at 12:16 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Savitri: I think the amount of details is fine, it fleshes out her character a lot, and god she's a lovely woman. She somehow looks like she would make a very good Disney princess, specially for the "serenading to animals" part. I'm all in for super-lovey-dovey characters but she isn't a one-dimensional character that is only about love so she has my seal of approval, and very likely my vote. Gret job!

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Face Claim

"It seems my existence has been salvaged from the realm of death, weathered unrecognizable by the sands of time. So this form of mine is my legacy. How maddening."

Stats
    True Name: Akhenaten
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Egypt

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck:B
    NP: A++

Class Skills
    Independent Action (A)
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells. It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.
    As a Pharaoh famous for going against convention and the will of others, archer possesses this skill at a high rank.

Magic Resistance (B)
    A skill which grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this rank it can cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. A pharaoh blessed by god, Archer has developed a notable resistance to the effects of magic.

Personal Skills
    Divinity (A)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

A divine pharaoh of Egypt, blessed by the new all mighty and born of godly lineage, Archer has exceptional divinity; further bolstered by the declaration of her own divinity. Despite Archers prominent history of rejecting most of the gods which make her divine heritage, no drop in this skills ranking is present. It is a simple solution, as her divinity is preserved by her most divine patron, and the fact that there are no more gods to say otherwise.

Imperial Privilege (A)
    An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity). The relevant Skills are Riding, fine arts, Charisma, Military Tactics and others. A person who thought herself divine, someone chosen by the one true god to be the greatest of all mortals, there could surely be no skill beyond her grasp.
    "I sometimes wondered whether it would have been better to be born as an artist rather than a ruler, but then I thought to myself, why couldn't I be both."

Blessings of Aten (EX)
    A skill for those who receive blessings from the deity Aten. For Archer there are none more blessed than her, for she is not simply a recipient but a vessel in which these blessings can be spread. So long as the sun is shining overhead Archer exists under Aten’s divine protection and receives assistance in times of need. At a lesser rank gifts could be received through prayer, but due to Archers unique circumstance and thus exceptional rank she can use her position as intermediary between God and the world to directly make requests. Along with new abilities altogether, most general skills can be obtained by simply desiring it and can be bestowed onto others when needed. These abilities however, will be unavailable during the night when Archer is out of Aten’s domain.
    "You see it now! All the meek and mighty souls of the Earth shall bow before me. For what is the brightness of a mortals mere candle of life compared to the sheer intensity of the sun. I can finally put this world in its right order so long as Aten guides me so."

Dubious Essence (A)
    A disgrace whose face had been wiped from records, an identity vandalized by the culture of iconoclasm she once partook in, the life she once possessed was forgotten by the world for centuries. Just as the destruction of egyptian art may leave one’s identity lost or deformed in the afterlife. Their legacy long after death has become muddled; true nature lost to time leaving only speculation.
    A skill similar to Innocent Monster, Archers existence is twisted by the lack of knowledge about her rather than malicious rumors and legends, the gaps in identity filled with modern speculation. While under the influence of this skill, Archer will switch between two distinct interpretations, two different personalities, depending on the light of the sun. During the day, she is the incarnation of someone blessed by God, possessing both a beautiful form and exceptional magical abilities along with a divine aura and powerful charisma, Archer is the ideal form she long desired.
    When night falls however, things turn for the worse. Exaggerated deformities, an alien personality, and zealous insanity, Archer has become the true heretic king some thought she may be. With nothing to rely on, strengths disposed of and divine protection withheld, the night becomes a severe moment of weakness. At this point, the only thing she has going for her is the strength of will obtained by her extreme zealotry.
    "I sometimes cannot stand the lie of the suns graces. All are entitled to the lords blessings, saints and sinners alike. But who am I, a being so low, to claim that I deserve she who's soul alone is brighter than that of the sun. That is my wish for the grail, to shed this misshapen shell and its empty masks, to be truly worthy of what matters most."

History
    Akhenaten was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh, the tenth ruler of the Eighteenth Dynasty. Akhenaten is noted for abandoning Egypt's traditional polytheistic religion and introducing Atenism, worship centered on Aten. The views of Egyptologists differ whether Atenism should be considered as absolute monotheism, or whether it was monolatry, syncretism, or henotheism.This culture shift away from traditional religion was not widely accepted. After his death, Akhenaten's monuments were dismantled and hidden, his statues were destroyed, and his name excluded from lists of rulers compiled by later pharaohs. Traditional religious practice was gradually restored, notably under his close successor Tutankhamun, who changed his name from Tutankhaten early in his reign. Egyptologists know little about the last five years of Akhenaten's reign. These years are poorly attested and only a few pieces of contemporary evidence survive; the lack of clarity makes reconstructing the latter part of the pharaoh's reign "a daunting task" and a controversial and contested topic of discussion among Egyptologists

Character
    Having reigned as Pharaoh of Egypt, a self proclaimed god in the flesh, it would be fair to say Akhenaten is as arrogant as a person could be. Always bold and proud, Akhenaten is someone who is constantly projecting a certain image into the world, always trying to appear as the best of the best.
    The extent of this arrogance, of her rigid image and self obsession, is more a dream than a truth. There is a fair bit of nuance behind the mask. One of the most notable aspects of Akhenaten's character unearthed by archeologists was the intimate daily scenes they had depicted in art and a deep love for their wife unusual for the time. More than just an arrogant ruler, Akhenaten was someone who would unashamedly express their love for another person, and sought to share this characteristic with the world with passion no convention or shame could prevent.. Akhenaten loves Nefertiti more than anyone else, with numerous love letters found between them, she can be said to be the most notable soft spot in her heart, there is no greater motivator.
    With the bold changes of her reign, despite the manipulations behind it, Akhenaten is something of an eccentric visionary. Unconcerned with convention, or anything really. Any big idea Akhenaten has spent an afternoon trying to think up will eventually be put into effect in some form.
    Despite the parade of confidence shown to the world, it’s in many ways a mask to hide the various insecurities which have become a key component of her existence as a servant and was the original point of leverage at which Aten first took hold. Possessing something of a poor self image, with everything from talent to looks Akhenaten can be said to always be compensating, which is only exaggerated with her blessed form under the sun. As a servant, it’s a dream come true, but still an illusion as all dreams are. She is convinced that the monstrous form of the night is something of her real form, the reality of her misdoings and transformation from her art in the afterlife. Ultimately however, Akhenaten was nothing more than average in most things, but for Aten, that’s something she doesn’t need to know.

Aten:
    Aten has long sought to be the one true god of the sun. They are a disembodied parasite of the gods which preyed upon Akhenaten's vulnerable rule. Appearing suddenly as a sudden voice, sly and charming knowing just the right words the pharaoh needed to hear, was able to implement itself as the highest member of the pantheon. Whether an individual or split personality, Aten eventually grew through faith to become a real god as it always wanted. A malicious but flamboyant and charming smooth talker, Aten was able to successfully take advantage of Akhenaten's characters flaws and strong imaginative ambition to overthrow the gods and reign as the one and only.

Dislikes: Foriegn affairs
    Talent: Ingenuity
    Natural Enemy: Those of the night

Relationships
    Other Pharaohs:
    Bearing the legacy of the heretic king, Akhenaten avoids all other Pharaohs regardless of their opinion about her.

Oda Nobunaga:
    “If I had a nickel for everytime I met a servant who used heat and fire to destroy the divine like me, I’d have two nickels- which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.”

Nero:
    “You’re insane, but you do have an eye for art.”

Noble Phantasms
    Aten
    Sun Disk Artillery platform

Type: Anti- Army

The incarnation of Akhenaten’s elevation of Aten to the status of one true god, this Noble Phantasm is the realization of Atens supremacy as the god who blesses the world. Aten is a Noble Phantasm which functions by turning the rays of the sun into weaponized projectiles. The sun, by turning into a symbol of Aten, becomes a mobile artillery platform which rains down literal Rods from God onto the enemy by turning sunlight into an obelisk. Born from Akhenaten's belief that obelisks were condensed, physical rays of the run, this Noble Phantasm is able to condense and transmute sunlight into obelisks which rain down onto the earth as powerful kinetic energy weapons. Despite its great destructive potential, as a means to spread gods gifts to earth it is instead used as a way to bless the world with life. Embodying the rays of Aten itself these obelisks, rather than causing grand deactrution, carries with it the ankh which blesses and heals its targets rather than destroy them. For those in this world who reject the almighty, then instead through God’s authority, their ankh and therefore their life will be stolen, forcefully ripped from them and returned to the heavens. It’s an instant kill attack which strikes down those who fail to pass a mana and luck check or lack an appropriate defense.

Amarna
    Divine City of Aten

Type: Anti-Divine

The realization of Akhenaten's religious reforms and the true nature of Aten. Appearing in the form of Akhenaten's capital, it is the holy city of Aten which rejects all gods from Egypt.

This Noble Phantasm recreates the city of Amarna as a massive city of light, decked in splendorous grandeur it would never have been capable of achieving in life. The true power of this city however is its ability to repel the divine. The higher the divinity the stronger the push the city has on a target. While those with very minor divinity may feel only a slight sluggishness, at the height of its power, a full god would not even be capable of entering Egypt, let alone the city. Along with the pressure increasing the closer a divine presence gets, as if walking into the sun, those with divine blood will catch fire and begin to decay before they eventually perish. For those with divinity, neither their physical presence nor powers would ever be able to make it far. For those without divinity, it is simply a bright city, but not without its defenses. Surrounded by its bright aura the arms of Aten can reach out to protect the city from its attackers.
    Despite its powerful anti-divine abilities there exists ways around. The simplest method is to submit to Aten, for those who receive its blessings, even with divinity, will not be rejected by the city. Alternatively, the method which originally helped brings its downfall, is to have true believers and the faithful on the inside, for even if they never physically enter, they can maintain some influence so long as a part of their presence remains within the city.

Bond CE:

Perhaps I never really cared for the sun.
    It was just an excuse.
    A means to an end to get what I had always wanted.
    So perhaps I am unworthy of what I had,
    unworthy of the real light of my life.
    But having tasted paradise,
    even if I was manipulated for someones else's selfish dream
    I wouldn't have it undone.

Creator Notes
    Thanks for reading my latest entry. I know this is a genderbend, and I don't care. For a little info, my though process for this sheet is that I wanted to imagine what a religious revolution like Akhenatens would look like in a universe in which those deities actually existed. I also kind of imagined Akhenaten and Aten having a sort of Seymour and AudreyII kind of relationship as the god manipulates her to take over Egypt. Anyways, Thanks for Reading.

Blog Entries
    Akhenaten: Pretty cool (or maybe "hot"?) sheet here. I love the imagery of her first NP turning sunlight into obelisks to rain down on the enemy. The personality is also a nice twist on the "arrogant ruler" model of Ozy and Gilgamesh, where she actually does harbor some regrets and insecurity over her reign beneath her proud exterior. The part about Aten being a parasite that latched on to her feels a bit extraneous to the sheet itself in that it's not really fleshed out apart from that one paragraph of her personality blurb, but it's an interesting idea nevertheless. I do wonder if Imperial Privilege could be folded under Blessings of Aten given they seem to share the same concept of granting her abilities just by desiring them (even if Blessings of Aten is divine favor while Imperial Privilege is her own insistence, the concept seems pretty similar to the point where the former pretty much includes the latter already).

Blog Entries
    Fairy Artisan

Spoiler:

"Now Master, I put a lot'a work into this here weapon. I don't wanna see any scratches on it! Kapeesh?"

Other Classes: N/A
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Source: Arthurian Legend

Parameters:

END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Height: 5’4’’ (163 cm)
    Weight: 125 lbs (56.7 kg)
    Dislikes: Lecherous Men
    Talent: Forging, Enchanting
    Natural Enemy: Merlin, Sir Balin
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: None
    Catalyst: Shard of the Round Table

Class Skills:

Item Construction (A): It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster has manufactured several Holy Weapons wielded by the greatest knights in the history of man. At this Rank she can produce weapons on par with some Noble Phantasms.

Territory Creation (A): It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank a Temple can be created which is superior to a Workshop. Caster prefers lakes and ponds to other, more sensible hideouts.

Personal Skills:

Fairy of the Lake (A): A fairy who occupies lakes, ponds and other fresh bodies of water. She is one who can give others her blessing. Upon activation she can grant an ally a ‘+’ modifier to any parameter other than Luck.

Protection of the Goddess (B) A skill that demonstrates divine protection from a goddess, in this case Diana. Caster was blessed by the waning powers of the Moon Goddess with great beauty that fascinates men around her, but also with the power to guard herself against said men. An anecdote about a spell that prevents men from “deflowering” her makes her untouchable to male servants.

Enchant (A): The ability to endow concepts to items. Likely the greatest Enchantress of her era, not only could she bestow great power upon weapons but she was also able to bind and conceal the greatest Magus at the time from the World by endowing the concepts of ‘binding’ and ‘invisible’ to him, creating an invisible ‘tower’.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Invisible Air

Barrier of the Wind King

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-2
    Max Targets: 1 object/1 person

A sheath of wind that can conceal objects, used to hide the true identity of a famous holy sword.

Although Caster does not possess the sword in question, nor could she wield it if she did, this enchantment was her own creation. Although she is not a swords-woman herself she can cover an ally’s armament in the invisible winds, hiding the weapon’s true length and increasing its cutting power. The wind can also be used defensively, forming barriers and walls of impassible wind. Releasing the sheath from a weapon can create a projectile referred to as the Air Strike: Hammer of the Wind King. Lastly, wrapping the Invisible Air around a vehicle can reduce air resistance to zero. This Noble Phantasm works by reinforcing the concept of “cutting” onto an object until the object can cut itself out of view, enhance its cutting potential or cut the air more easily.

Excalibur Vivian Proto

Blueprint of Sunlight-Glittering Victory

Type: Anti-Unit (Ally)
    Range: 10-25
    Max Targets: 1

The most famous story associated with Caster. A court mage and the King of Britain had approached her domain after the Sword of Selection was destroyed. Having provided many arms and magical items to various knights, Caster happily obliged and granted the King of Britain a most holy weapon, forged from the core of the Earth itself. This weapon was the Sword of Promised Victory, Excalibur, and cemented Artoria Pendragon as the Once of Future King. Upon Artoria’s death the sword was returned to Caster.

Although Caster is integral to Excalibur’s legend, she does not possess the true Holy Sword itself. Nor does she possess the knowhow to construct it because she was not the sword’s original creator. However, although she cannot wield it she does claim ‘ownership’ of it and an understanding of some of the sword's internal workings due to many years of study. This ‘ownership’ can be transferred to an ally, whether they are a servant or a master. This ownership reinforces the concept of “wielder of Excalibur'' onto the target and allows for the projection of fake Excaliburs based on Caster’s incomplete blueprint. Caster may supply the magical energy for these projections herself or the wielder can draw from their own reserves. Although only a facsimile of the real deal it is nonetheless a powerful holy sword. Continued use requires more mana to maintain and the longer it is active the more mana is taxed. With a big enough supply of mana, multiple instances can be maintained for a short period of time. Due to these being fake constructs they are blue instead of gold and the mana used to make them takes on a rippling, water-like appearance.

Lore:

Caster’s true identity is Viviane, the Lady of the Lake. She is sometimes called Nimue and she is a lake fairy who bestowed the sword Excalibur onto King Arthur.

Conflation and confusion with multiple different fairies, mages and lake guardians has resulted in a single entity who can claim the title “Lady of the Lake”. Viviane was the daughter of King Dionas, born in the Brocéliande forest. There she was blessed by the Moon Goddess, Diana, whose power had greatly diminished since the Age of Gods and who had taken on a fairly-like Terminal form. She was blessed with great beauty but also with the means to guard her womanhood when she came of age. She was kidnapped when she was younger but was saved by a trio of knights and the magus Merlin who took a liking to the young girl. Possibly noting her potential, Merlin took her under his wing and taught her the ways of magecraft. Merlin would fall in love with her after years of his teachings, though sadly even he realised his pursuit of her would lead to his downfall. When she came of age she happened upon a young orphaned Lancelot and raised him as her own. Under her tutelage he became the greatest knight in the world and she granted him various magical gifts befitting that status.

Viviane became the most talented enchantress in Britain and was the one responsible for the creation of various weapons that would come to be wielded by the Knights of the Round table, including Arondight, Excalibur Galatine, and Bedeviere’s artificial arm. However, Viviane was not a generous individual. Those she gave her gifts to she would keep in her debt. She attempted this with King Arthur after granting him Excalibur but the deal quickly turned south when she requested the head of Sir Balin in exchange, only to have her own head taken. Despite that ordeal she miraculously survived, likely slipping away using Illusion magic taught to her by Merlin.

It was during one of her master’s advances that she was able to enchant him and remove him from the World, trapping him in an invisible “tower” residing in Avalon. Merlin’s absence would be the first in a series of events that would lead to the death of King Arthur. It is said she was one of the Queens who carried Arthur's body to Avalon.

Personality:

Caster is plucky, curious and excitable. She is really curious about any device that she encounters and will have it disassembled in seconds just to figure out how it works. Although outwardly friendly she does not like the company of people for extended periods of time, instead preferring to spend her free time working on her projects alone. Seeing impressive weapons, even enemy ones, will make her giggle and jump in excitement and she will incessantly pester others to have a look at them.

Upon meeting a Knight of the Round table she’ll likely try to rope them into some hairbrained scheme in order to “pay her back”. Upon meeting King Arthur, however, she will act respectful and engage in small talk. She will act sweet and motherly towards Lancelot.

Spending any amount of time with Caster will make her insecurities and past traumas evidently clear.

After being summoned she has taken to wearing modern clothes and speaking in a Southern accent sometimes. Why she does this is unknown.

Quotes:

“Greetin’s Master! I’m the crafty Lady of the Lake herself, Viviane! You can call me Nimue if you like. Any kind of weapon you desire I can whip up in a jiffy!”

“Go away! I’m working…”

(to a Knight of the Round Table)
    “Hey, c’mere. You still owe me, remember?”

(to Artoria)
    “Howdy, yer majesty. Still got dat sword I got ya?”

(to Lancelot)
    “My Lancelot. You used to be so cute. I’m so proud of you…”

(to Gilgamesh)
    “LEMME SEE IT LEMME SEE IT LEMME SEE IT LEMME SEE IT LEMME SEE IT!”

Creator Notes:

cant spell winry without win

Name: Flidais
    Origin: Celtic Mythology
    Class: Rider

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MAG: A
    LCK: C

Queen of the tribe Gamhanraidh, Rider was famed for her magical cow, Maol, and cattle capable of feeding her entire tribe in one day alongside its many magical qualities. A goddess whom ruling over wealth and fertility spoiled her followers with borderline immortality and thus making them strong, nonetheless her relationship with her followers was cold, an inhuman existence whom could not find acceptance, until one day the boisterous Bricne, a servant of Medb, fancied a visit to Gamhanraidh, wary of angering Medb he was taken graciously and spoiled rotten by the wealth of Gamhanraidh. An insolent joker who spoke to king and peasant (and goddess alike) he boasted of Fergus' deeds rousing Rider's interest

Later in Connatch he boasted to Medb and Fergus of Gamhanraidh's riches and Rider's beauty thus rousing the greed of Medb and lust of Fergus. Forcefully and frankly Fergus admitted his intentions to Oilill Fionn, king of Gamhanraid and Rider's 'husband'. Yet another hero, yet another tyrant but as Fergus spoke of her beauty Caster did not detect falsehoods or the desire for her authorities, the man genuinely desired Caster for herself and not just the benefits she would bring to his people, using illusions she would meet him at night after every battle and simply talked and thus the goddess learned of friendship and thus the goddess fell in love

With her desire ignited she surrendered all of Gamhanraidh's secrets to Medb in exchange of being Fergus' wife and thus swiftly the battle was won and Caster left to live with Fergus at a forest near Connatch. A Goddess of Fertility of Celtic Mythology as such she bats no eye at massacres at such merely accepting as another part of life, warriors are born to die young after all and thus the ground is fed with blood to germinate new life. Although its not her intention she excludes a homely seductive charm and alongside her personality its easy to think 'Ah she'd be the ideal wife' but to Rider its her personality when in 'business', for her falling in love is overwhelmingly protecting and blessing her love with a immense heavy pressure that crushes like a mace and embraces like an snake, as such immense strength of will and body is needed to not be entangled in her and become a cocoon of love sealed away from the world....Geez that Fergus sure falls in love with troublesome women

One would assume she'd have nurse an immense hatred against Medb or anger at Fergus' hobbies but for the first for all that they fight each other it stays only at bickering and they work together rather well, Rider moderating Medb's greed and Medb making sure Rider won't be fooled and as for Fergus only a shrug and "Fergus will be Fergus, anything else is unacceptable"

Skills

Riding (A): All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. A Goddess of fertility whose symbol are cows and milk as such she can ride those with utter ease....please do not mention similarities to Medb's chariot

Personal Skills
    Item Creation (Milk) (A): Alongside her noble phantasm Caster can be considered a 'Magical Milk Factory' able to produce beverages with several benefits on it. A treasure capable of rivaling anything of Medb Rider says with a pumped fist

During the Táin Bó Cúailnge (Cattle Raid of Cooley) she slept in the tent of Ailill mac Máta, king of Connacht, and every seven days her herd supplied milk for the entire army.In Táin Bó Flidhais she has a favoured white cow known as "The Maol" which can feed 300 men from one night's milking

Golden Rule (Body) (A):Possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Originally it was supposed to be Goddess Core but...

No matter what I won't lose to Medb!

Beautiful Princess (A): Fergus will certainly sleep with any beautiful women but he will only wholeheartedly love the greatest in body and soul. Medb an equal companion whose hearted burned intensely with desire and Rider whom enjoyed the world as he did and approached all with warmth and care no matter how she was answered. A charismatic nature not for leadership, but to bring and attract to her the people in her surroundings, one becomes a precious flower/treasure/princess to be protected in the eyes of many

Noble Phantasm

Maol- Gamhanraidh's Immortality
    Healing Type
    The authority of fertility wielded by Rider in the form of her beloved Maol and cows. A miraculous milk that heals all ailments, restores the body and satisfy all cravings. Immense amounts of it can be produced casually and thus Rider can sustain an entire country by herself alone. It can also be used offensively by summoning the entire herd but although they are high-ranked phantasmal beasts their attack capacity is extremely low and nearly all situations it will only end up with them dying and buying seconds against the usual servants. As such Rider best works as support constantly providing beverages for support, both physical and moral for that warm milk is sure to bring fond memories
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 16th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of Internal Alchemy

"Hey, Master, wanna live forever?"

Alignment: Chaotic/Neutral
    Region: China
    Height: 136cm
    Weight: 40kg
    Dislikes: Distrustiful people, grains, her current form
    Talent: Alchemy, lying
    Armaments: fan, furnace
    Natural Enemy: Xu Fu

Stats

Str: E
    End: C
    Agi: D
    Mna: A
    Lck: B
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Item Construction(EX): Caster has numerous anecdotes as a legendary alchemist who manufactures magical items, acquiring this Skill at EX Rank as a result. With this level, one can create a variety of tools, objects and so, like a Mana Converting Furnace, Curse Warding Talisman, or even an elixir that grants temporary immortality.

Territory Creation(B): At this level, the creation of a Workshop in which she can efficiently produce his items becomes possible.

Personal Skills

Natural body(Artificial)(A): The possession of a perfect body as a living being, but who was acquired through Artificial means. As a Xian, Caster has possession of an "immortal and unchanging body" who is not affected by age or illness. This skill also doubles as Battle Continuation at the same rank.

Familiar(Shiwu)(B): The Skill to summon and control heavenly spirits. These spirits have low combat capabilities but excel in other areas such as ritual preparations and spying. The number of familiars that can be engaged at one time is determined by the Master's Mana Capacity

Inner Alchemy(B): A type of Alchemy that diverges from the norm by focusing on Transmuting the practitioner's inner world instead of the outer world. It grants Caster the ability to, with some proper preparation, Boost his stats temporary by up to two ranks. As it requires a proper ritual and materials, it is not something that can be done willy nilly.

Noble Phantasm

Biographies of Divine Transcendence
    Shenxian Zhuan

A Noble Phantasm representing the legends about Immortality that have surrounded Caster. its name comes from a hagiography of immortals and description of Chinese gods, which describes Caster as such.
    It will activate at the exact moment that she receives a fatal. When it does so, All the damage Caster has received across the fight will be instantly healed, and she will be able to immediately escape from further combat and reach a safe haven.
    This is a one-time-only use Noble Phantasm. After the first activation, it's effect will become sealed until the end of the Holy Grail War. However, Caster's Master may choose to spend a Command Seal to restore this Noble Phantasm's use, if he so desires.
    Originally, this Noble Phantasm was a Great Ritual from the Age of Gods which was designed to gift Eternal life and to allow the user to become an existence similar to a Divine Spirit, but it seems that Caster lacks the knowledge to use it like that, and some powerful force is deliberately withholding it from her.

Background

Caster's identity is that of Li Shaojun, a fangshi, reputed xian and retainer of Emperor Wu of Han. In the early history of Chinese waidan(External Alchemy), Caster is the only fangshi whose role is documented by both historical (for instance, Shiji) and alchemical (Baopuzi) sources.
    Caster has fame as the earliest known Chinese alchemist. She appears before the Emperor when he is torn between two factions: the fangshi, who maintained that Wu should emulate the Yellow Emperor and obtain immortality through performing the rituals, and the Confucianist court officials, who suggested that the emperor should only express gratitude to Heaven and Earth.
    Caster claims to have learned from the Immortal Anqi Sheng, and directs the Emperor to perform from Cizao(sacrifice to the furnace/stove) and Gudao(the Way of avoiding grains, aka bigu, Daoist grain avoidance) as methods to attain longevity/immortality. The legend goes then that, having obtained imperial patronage to purchase the expensive alchemical ingredients, Li prepared the immortality elixir for himself, feigned illness, and performed Shijie (liberation by means of a simulated corpse)to escape from not only from death but also from his demanding patron. However, in reality, it seems Caster never managed to reach Immortality.
    The youthful form in which she is summoned greatly differs from the one Caster had when alive, and it seems that she was Cursed with it by a powerful entity, but she refuses to divulge any further information.

personality

Caster is a trickster and a liar, a specialist at saying what others want to hear. Her nature is a greedy one, and she will act on in her self interest most of the time.
    It's not that she is evil, but Caster is definitely selfish to a fault. While she will not go out of her to cause harm to others, Caster will not think twice about causing great amounts of pain to someone else if she thinks she can gain something from it.
    In Caster's own opinion, her ideal Master would be a clueless guy who believes in everything she says and follows her every command, but it's very likely that in a situation like that, she would just get herself killed by going too far and messing with opponents outside her range of capabilities. In true, Caster's ideal master is someone who could accept her selfish persona while not being fooled by it and is capable of reining her in when she starts getting too excited.
    On an extra note, do not mention her appearance, especially her height. She is quite sensitive about that.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And as we are approaching the end of this month's prompt, I suppose I have some time to review our latest entries as well. Apologies for not keeping up, but rest assured that I'd never forget to honor your effort. <3

Bentham: I don't know what do say, actually. JK I TOTALLY DO. THIS WAS SOMETHING ELSE YOU REALLY WENT OFF THIS TIME HUH MISTER. I couldn't even in my wildest dreams think of something remotely as cool as this, so thank you for granting this awesomeness upon our unworthy mortals. A mega-rational, madly utilitarian Berserker is a wild concept in itself, and you just went and made it even more awesome with the flavor texts, the personality, and everything blending in so smoothly... (Also, that NP that is kind of a nod to our OG Avenger? Hoo boy, you weren't messing around.) I'm so saddened that this isn't an actual Servant, I'd burn the hell out of my quartz for him.

Houdini: YESSS. I love this historical figure and I also love when someone does good on him by making him into the awesome Servant he deserves to be so kudos for you man! Ahh, I love how he's such an anti-mystery individual even if his whole shtick is somehow to be enveloped in mystery in the eyes of others, it's an interesting concept. And his NP is such a hack if you stop to think about that... Not even the binding of a command seal could reign him in, in theory. It's scary. (It doesn't help that he's a showoff who's way too proud on top of that, but oh man how'd I love to see him in a game or an animation, he seems like he'd be so much fun to watch going on and on with his shenanigans.)

Savitri: My tiny-brain knowledge of the Mahabharata didn't helped me in remembering of this individual, so this was a great sheet in the sense that made me go "oh!" all over again. I loved loved this story, is so sweet, so rewarding but also so brave. This is a great Servant to have, truly the embodiment of a classic Disney Princess. I love how everything about her is to protect a beloved target, that is truly very selfless and quite a rare ability to have as a NP, when it should be a trump card that fortifies your own character, not others. I have a weakness for these types of characters, the selfless ones, so this girl truly hit that sweet spot on me. She's very cool. <3

Akhenaten: Awesome character, first of all! I love that personality, that passionate heart that lies behind the façade of a ruler. I think these sort of characrers always get the best development, so it's such a shame there's no fanfiction nor short-story where I could see this Servant in action... But at the same time, it's reliving because I'm pretty sure I'd fall in love hahaha. (EVEN WITH THE EXTREME ZEALOTRY. I KNOW I KNOW, EVEN WAIFUS CAN'T BE PERFECT.) Also, I was already gushing over her with the skills and the NP, both very well-detailed and true to her character... But that CE? You don't play fair. ;_;

Viviane: Now this is an interpretation that I didn't saw yet. Usually Viviane is shown in a much more "regal" light (is "regal" even the right word? My english is failing me today) so this more "rugged" version of her is a breath of fresh air. (But good to know that no matter what, she'll always treat the Knights of the Round Table like they are those people owning money to a loan shark. This is amazing.) I also like her ability of granting power to weapons, and I could imagine that if she even wanted to do that, she could bestow great power upon the most mundane items, like a fork or something. But anyway! The usage of Invisible Air as a NP was so good, I forgot that enchantment was a gift from her. She is a cool Servant, you did a good job!

Flidais: Fergus' wife? Now that's something I'd love to see in FGO. I like how she has these skills about nurturing and healing ailments thanks to her cattle, and yet her love is something so suffocating and deadly. Truly, she is the poster child of "don't stick your D in crazy." (But okay, okay, I know she means well.) I also love her relationship with Mebd, and truly would love to see them side by side, I can only imagine the nightmare that'd be. And even as a Servant, she has the capacity to be something else if used properly. I'd be scared of this woman hahaha. Good job on her!

Li Shaojun: What a dangerous woman... But I loved the choice for this Servant, I can see things going either very south or very right in a HGW with her. I liked very much that her brand of alchemy is the sort of changing "the inside" and not "the outside", as in, she'd rather buff herself than something else. It's a nice twist on the usual rules and it makes her even more terrifying, in a Hulk-ish manner. And on top of that an actual xiang? Talk about overpowered, if you stop to think about that. And I didn't even mentioned that NP. I could see a lot of mind-fuckery going around with an ability that makes you "undying". What a cool Servant, indeed!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries

Zarathustra
    (Saver)

"Servant Saver Zarathustra has answered your plea. To be honest from the start only for your caution that my appearance in this Class means either that the world approaches an Apocalypse or that you're in great danger or peril."

Ascensions

Ascension 1

Ascension 2

Ascension 3

Height: 193 cm
    Weight: 78~ kg
    Origin: Persian-Central Asia Region
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attributes: Earth, Heaven, Star
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Ruler
    Likes: fruitful dialogues, free will, people that seek virtues and higher things, trees and their fruits, to help others
    Dislikes: needless violence and brutality, oppression, people that follow their low desires, humans who are ignorant to the nature and their environment
    Talents: guidance to truth and Enlightenment

Parameter:

Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B+
    Luck: B+++
    Mana: A+
    NP: EX

Backstory and Personality
    The first Prophet of the World, Zarathustra was born into a family of nomads as the third of five sons. Quite early it was obvious that he was a deep sympathetic and insightful boy who displayed already two traits that would later be described as typical personality traits of Saints: sympathetic benevolence and a desire after the truth of the world.

So it came that he was initiated at early age into the priesthood which was at that time organized in temple like centers and to a small degree also some that returned to their family-clan and functioned as "Tribes-Shamans" similar to their ancestors. Zarathustra was a kind benevolent but also impulsive boy who couldn't close his eyes to the problems in the world which others ignored for their own comfort, angering him. But he kept his composure and did not let the others feel his anger. Then with his reaching 20 years of life he started a journey for self-discovery as well as to seek the truth in the world. After a while deep in the wild he was suddenly ambushed from awkward beings that he identified with evil spirits. Although his Sorcery helped him to an extent against these beings he was overwhelmed through sheer numbers. When suddenly a sharp gust pushed them aside and as some space was put between the beings and himself a fast figure ran beside him and defeated the beings with few efforts.

As they were defeated and chased off the figure, a warrior sheathed his Sword. Due to that Zarathustra was a little frightened but he didn't falter, instead he prepared to defend himself. The man said "Calm down boy. I'm not an evil being, I'm the deity of War and Protection Verethragna." Then he asked the young man what he alone did in this rather secluded area in which almost only one or two humans in two years wandered through it. He explained that it was a lucky coincidence he passed in the vicinity to notice the emergency of him. Zarathustra himself was glad and excited as well as relieved to have encountered Verethragna in equal proportions. As the God saw that Zarathustra was rather vulnerable he took him to his camp and trained him for few weeks so that he can defend himself enough.

After that he continued his journey now with some more impressions (and a sword from him) as he asked the benevolent deity about the world and although Verethragna didn't answered all his questions he still got some answers.

So after nine years where he traveled through villages, unpopulated countrysides and even some magical places (as well he encountered the most diverse of beings) he reached one of the central temples that was positioned on a greater river and the festival was held to the Honor of Anahita. He was alone and secluded from the other revelers as he was sunken in thoughts about the World and reproachful to the circumstances of the world and why there is still so much injustice in the world though many Gods are stating to reward the sacrifices and efforts of the humans that worship and work in their servitude but still rules brutality and pretense in the world.

There he saw a bright shining that formed into an appearance of a celestial charioteer which had an statuesque build and was clad in radiant armor. Zarathustra was stunned. As he was a lectured Priest Shaman he instinctively knew which being was before his eyes.

The being slowly raised his voice, as words rose from Zarathustra's mouth "Why are you appearing before me great Master, have I committed any crimes!?!" he asked full of fear. The God answered:

"Do not worry, you are a pure and innocent youth. In my observations I have found you different than the other men, as you help the others be they men, women, children or even animals in distress. As well you seek the true meaning of life and the truth in the World. So I have chosen you to lead the other humans to this truth. As most of the other Gods have no interest in helping mankind reach this state, but rather treat the humans as their servants and enslave them for their own amusement or advantage."

As he heard those words Zarathustra was speechless. But there was a doubt in him so he asked the Great God "My Holiness, I feel flattered beyond words but why are you yourself not doing something against those injustices. For you should it be a rather trivial matter as for me it would be great endeavor?" he said as he bowed himself respectfully.

The God answered with solemn gravity but also with understanding voice: "I can do this to order the Gods that they should reform themselves but similar to with your kind not all of them are able to see the higher virtues so I can't just punish them for their inability. As the humans have to free them out of their own power as if myself frees them with my powers it will fulfill the goal for a time but then it will regress in the old state. To make a difference a human has to start the change so raise yourself." As he said these last words he kneels himself and offer Zarathustra a hand to stand up which he takes acceptingly. As he stand up he himself is glowing brightly and out of himself are manifesting six beings that later should bear the name Amesha Spenta.

He is fundamentally apparing to the poeople around him as rather exciteable Person that sometimes appear childish aswell as he is and was Always rather curious About the Things and occurance around himself this trait did he keeped his whole life ,which later let him appear as "bit crazy " but if spoken to this subject does he just answer with that this "childish traits" are what makes childs so pure as they are going at the Things without prejudices so is this a rather desirable trait in his eyes .

This Curiousity developed in combination with his growing experience into a insightfullness and understanding of the world around himself which was a core aspect that enabled him to reach the enlightment as for him was the life of also non human of significance and importance so was he respectfull also towards non human life so did he included in his teachingns to have respect for the Animals and plants as he teached them that to be able to live properiously one has to be carefully and prospectively with the resources and he opposed those that greedily plundered the resources .

As he was Born and spend the majority of his life in rather sparse Regions aside of great Forretst or other areas of rich Vegetation ,this is also the reason why he find Trees and especially Great and old one as Treasure of the Area as he partially helped in the creation of such "Living Santcutaries " as atleast two of them are known today which he planted out of seeds of the Soma tree he obtained as he visited Hara Berezaiti in persuit (or atleast atempt) to turn this World in a paradise out of this reason is he exstatic if he should be in a Area or Country where Trees and Woods are plentifully growing and forming the Area so in These cases would he ask his Master About what this or this Tree is called example wise ,similar is it with Fruits of Trees as Grains and Milk aswell Meat based dishes were the Major part of Food in his especially younger years and the acces to rare Fruitbearing trees in his live were and are Fruits for him pure luxery so could he in (example-wise) a Apple Plantage spend days ,this Appreciation for the trees is the reason why he sees Trees as such important and cant understand why the modern human Slaughter forrests as this is one of the rare Moments in which he react in wrath and would unleash his Inferno that cremate every Lumberjack that Slaughter the Woods and would try to repair the Damage but to do this is he open said in the false Class...

Like said before is he actually a friendly Person but in his younger years had he the zealous drive that the People around him a recognicing the Truth and hihger reasons instead of spending their lives meaningless as he were for some years a bit lets say sometimes drastic ,but despite that he were somewhat impulsive was it not real religious motivated zeal as rather his own impulsivity he had in his younger years as he later became more calm and difficult to Anger .

Beside that aspects that are would others doubt on the fact that he is mankinds first Prophet as he is rather laidback and carefree demeanor mostly conceal the tremendous wisdom he aquired during his life as he rather preferred to communicate with the People easily understanable and direct heartly then authoritarian and condescending as he knew that something like forced Enligthment is not desirable nor fullfilling any Goal as they must understand it from their heart .

As such does he is able to Display a Charisma which can rival with those of the Greatest Kings as some of the greatest Kings of the Antique World like Kyros the Great or Dareios the first was in inspired by his Teaching and incorporated parts of them in their own Way of Kingship ,beside that did his teachings influenced Abrahamic Religions be it Jews ,the Christian Religion or even the Gree -european Philosophy so can it be said that if the Budha Sidhharta Gautama influenced the whole Eastern World ,so has Zarathustra influenced the whole Western World.

As Servant:

He is in this class summoned in the aspects of his Enlightmented self so does he possess the Entirety of his Wisdom and insightfullness .

However outside the fights or his duties as Prophets does he is rather laidback and is liking to Walking on the Streets and get in touch with the local People and learn About their culture , taste their Cuisine , aswell to spectate their archievements , participate on their cultural ceremonies r rites like in Japan an Tea-ceremony or the Shinto Temple Festival.

Should he outside his duties( be it as Servant or Prophet) Encounter anyy Master or Servants even if they fought before will he gladly want to let the weapons down and speak and even invite them to do activities together .He is in General a rather understanding individual which values the worth of free will above everything as only through it one can archieve their true potencial so accept he the decisions of others aslong as they are dont harm others as in such cases he feels his Duty as Prophet to protect those that cant protect themselves and Judge in the Name of Ahura Mazda .

His demeanor is though different when he feels that his duties are called does he act composed,insightfull and his Deep Wisdom is displaying in an Solemn Radiation that even some Kings are touched by his Spech as every word ,every advise is coming from his whole heart ,as he is actually a pacifistic individual does he prefer to solve the most conflicts with words then with fists or weapon , as he in this class is embodying this Concept has he discarded every Weapon etc he had and fight exclusively with the true Weapon of a Prophet , his Religion(s rites)

Dialogues:

Tugarin: "Although would your appearance and strong aura make others fear you ,are you not an Warrior of the side of Ahriman you are a Warrior which doesnt bare the weapons on inoccents ,only if neccesary ,beside that you arent striving after fame or Wealth ,you are Honor not only your own Godsbut also those of the others i would go as far as to call you astrue Saint ,had you lived in my time perhaps we had convince even more Humen together.."

Amakusa Shirou Tokisada: "Your Story is tragic and your intended Goal is not false but are trampling on the Free will of the Humen as a forced "salvation" is notreaching the Goal as without suffering one cannot earnestly feel compassion ,art first the imperfections the human have ennable them to grow and reach their true potencial,i can understand your Motivation but it is still false as the inner struggle between Asha and Druj and this inner fight has every one to fight for themselves ."

Thales: "The first Philosopher of the Western World , the first "friend of the Truth" is the meaning of Philosoph Right ? i can just affrim this you have indeed are you indirectly without your Knowledge followed my footprints , let us exchange our discoveries and just beside can i taste the juice of your Fruit trees ?

Kay Kawus: " you remind me abi on myself but a bit more crazy *smils* , you are indeed a great Kiong in the Name of Ahura Mazda you had withhin yourself an inner struggle but you reached your way to Asha... i am though curious can you share me the stories of your servants has collected ?"

Egyptian servants like Pharao:" i am impressed and somewhat sad to not been able to have seen your land ,you lived acording the Concept of Asha centuries before my time ,i see and understand why your Rule holded so Long in the world and why even now your remnants holds fascination .your deities Horus ,Amun-re must be as gracious for you as Ahura Mazda for us"

Hades:" You were by the Christs ,syncretised with Angra Mainyu i cant understand that you arent Exil just absolutely dutifull and this led others doesnt see your inner torment despite that you are a being of the underworld are you not a Daeva you are a Yazata as you are nsure that the deeds of the Heros arent forgoten thus rewarded and on a personal side i understand that having siblings is nnot Always funny sometimes it is really hard ?"

Alexander/Iskander:

Dareios III:

Hippocrates:

Skills
    Class Skills:

Charisma: A+
    He was the first Prophet under the Men that wanted to spread the word of the truth and Enlightenment. He was during his life able to persuade countless people, whole tribes, as well was able to even convince the great kings of the Achaemenid and Sassanid like the Great Kyros followed his teachings.

Counter-Hero: D

As he is a firm believer in the concept of free will and self empowerment he intentionally refrains from exerting his whole authority. But it keeps the power of reducing the ranks of the parameter and Skills from Servants of Monotheistic Systems like the Abrahamic System example wise.

Personal Skills:

Teachings of the Holy Fire: EX

Are the teachings and knowledge of the Zoroastrian Religion as well as their Sorceries as the priests of Zoroastrianism were also called Majus, the root of the Mages.

These teachings could also be called "Zoroastrian Sacraments" but in their case the Sacraments are no true materialistic relics (though there are some) but the Holy Flame Atar that was the creation of Ahura Mazda himself and which learned the priests to build in themselves also one to be ready to invite the flame thus invite the Enlightenment in them.

Beside that it also includes the teachings of the Sorcery with spirits but over the course of the development of Zoroastrianism this part became increasingly specialized in the contractcraft with the Yazata, which are according to the lecture of Zarathustra the offspring of Ahura Mazda. Beside the spiritual aspects like Ritualcraft and the Sorcery were included certain physical "arts of movements".

As Saver is the founder of all arts and possessor of all secret aspects that just one Enlightened can reach he obtains the maximal possible rank. As such the powers he possesses are at first the manipulation and ignition of the Holy Flame Atar which donates him at first a complete immunity to all kinds of fires, flames or blazes regardless if natural or magical so that he is able to walk through burning forests without that even one hair thread becomes charred. The same is it with the abilities of Servants be it Flame type Mana Burst, Dragonfire, inextinguishable flames that could even burn through any shield, even the Flames of Hell and Purgatory fail to grasp him for the holy flame within rejects those hostile fires as it has already "ignited" him so that even Noble Phantasms of the Anti-World category and Rank EX aren't able to cause any damage.

As well the fire burns away the "Elements of Angra Mainyu"- poison and curses. On the other side it allows Zarathustra to command any fire which then will follow his guidance to the fullest so that he is examplewise able to command a forest fire to stop as well he is able to externalize the flame similar to a Mana Burst as Holy Fire that burns only those it should burn respectively spare the righteous. Similarly it is able to burn the impurities of the body like poisons or curses away and cure the person. As well it acts like Healing Magecraft. These aspects made it so that the priests were the first that either called themselves or were named "Maju" the first Mages that forged their own Sorcery that centuries and millennia later was called the "craft of Magus" =Magecraft.

Beside that Zarathustra is able to draw upon the primordial Shamanism and sorcery of Persia that was practiced during the Age of Gods and later the Age of Faeries.

Primos Prophetes: EX
    Is the sublimation of Saver's state as the first Prophet of the world. In principle he is the "original Prophet" of which those after him did in some form "repeat" his deeds. Essentially he is to the first saints their "prototype" similar to a certain ancient king with heroes after him. So this Skill allows him to draw upon the deeds of the holy men and women of the western centered world. Regardless of the religion those after him followed he is able to access their abilities as Saints that were called Miracles, even those that alone would be worthy to be called Noble Phantasms.

Divinity: A
    Although no divine blood flowed through his veins in life, he has received at one side some essences of his patron as well as having been especially in the younger half of Zoroastrianism deified as Divine Man. So that he like the most famous saint after him was by the people around him worshipped as a God on his own.
    But due that in recent times the viewings of his deified state have gotten weaker this Skill has lowered from its initial EX-ranking.

Revelation: A
    Although he received from Ahura Mazda only two embassies during his life, so where one that he is chosen as the one that should bring his fellow men and women the Enlightenment and enable them to take their lives in their own hands to not be the toys and slaves of the other gods which freely ruled over their wellbeing. But during his life he approached the Enlightenment and was able to connect with his "ideal self" which could be in some sense be related to his Heroic Spirit or Divine Spirit Counterpart. Thus he obtained this high rank.

Noble Phantasms
    Spenta Yazta

Type: Anti-unit

The Yazata are "those who are worthy for worship and veneration" that Zarathustra described but what he didn't explain is that there are distinct categories of Yazta namely;
    The Gods which are the nobles that are on the side of virtues, higher reasons and strove to help mankind "like foster parents". Amongst them at first no other than Ahura Mazda then Mithra, Anahita and Verethragna.

the second are the Amesha Spenta also called Spenta Mainyu. The ofspring of Ahura Mazda's light that took into form as Ahura Mazda's revelation interacted with Zarathustra's innate virtues. Thus these Divine Spirits are in some sense the "children" of Ahura Mazda and Zarathustra. They with the Yazta of the other categories become the prototypes of the Abrahamic and Islamic Archangels which similar to how Demons embody the evil sins they embody the virtues of mankind. Thus they after the millennia and centuries in some sense became the "Angels of the First Generation".

As a Noble Phantasm it symbolizes the karmic bond Saver possesses towards the Yazata Beings that enables him to call upon their assistance which in this Class mean their summoning in material form. But they aren't able to access their whole amount of strength but their abilities aren't divided by the Class-System of the Servant categories. Thus they are able to draw upon the whole amounts of Skills for the price of decreased power in comparison to their "proper summoning" status as they are materialized beings that crossed the border of the realms by sacrificing approximately half of their raw power so that they can only stay in the world for a matter of few hours at best. Actually he would be able to summon them within himself and gain their abilities for limited times but in the Saver Class he refrains from doing so.

But the true core aspect of this Noble Phantasm is to provide the "connection" to his main Noble Phantasm
    Dakhma Mazda.

Dakhma Mazda

The plan of an typical Stone-Dakhma

Type: Unclassifiable

Is the ultimate Noble Phantasm of Saver that exceeds in power any classification system as it target everything in existence so that the nearest one word category would be "Anti-Entirety".

Dakhma or "Towers of Silence" as they were called were where the burial and the purification rite was held as in Zoroastrianism even the Fire (Atar) and Zam (Earth) were holy and not to be desecrated by the lifeless bodies of the dead. So they were purified by the ambassadors of the Yazatas, hounds and birds. However the part which is today not known is that in death they should not only be purified but also touched by the light of the sun, the light of Ahura Mazda and be judged by the Yazata as well as to be protected from the grasp of Astovidatu. So Zarathustra was entrusted by the Yazata to create the first Dakmas which had an elaborated design, namely six corners symbolizing the Amesha Spenta that as part of Ahura Mazda as well as part of Zarathustra himself ensures the guidance of the soul towards the Chinvat.

As during on the other side what today is interpreted as drainage was meant to let the holiness sink in the Earth Zam as in the rainwater that was included in either the walls and pillars or at least implied by reliefs where the water gained holiness so that the earth is purified by it and freed of the grasp of the Divs so that the territory around it should be a place of safety…

However this Noble Phantasm took after activation the form of a twenty-five-segmented constellation, one point for one Yazata with glyphs in (now) forgotten Avestian-primordial Iranian letters and symbol for each one Yazata, with the Spenta Mainyu around the core. This form is actually not Dakhma Mazda itself. No, it's the manifestation of his other Noble Phantasm Spenta Yazta, as it is the initially incomplete form. In this initial version it is able to shoot arrows of pure light and blazing spears on those that defy the rulings and harmony of the World. These weapons are made out of "true Energy" (a Magus would name it True Ether) and each of them would equal a Divine Construct. During the duration of this activity Saver is able to give every of these conceptual effects based on those of the Yazata until all twenty-five symbols are shining. Upon which it then represents and symbolizes the maturation Saver himself achieved as Saint and first Prophet of mankind. Now also the core starts to glow as it represents the Enlightenment, the symbol of Ahura Mazda itself.

Now this Noble Phantasm has reached its true dimension and can start its real effect. That it function as origin point for Frashokereti, the last judgement where the devil influence of Ahriman will be purged and the world with its lives born anew. As this aspect was centuries later included it simultaneously functions as those versions so that this attack has a boosted effectivity against the Abrahamic cultures. Other said this attack is the actualization of the truth one acquires with the Enlightenment. Thus it captures the whole being of an object and judges every one in a wave of light that left no one untouched. Then depending on the Daena of the person the wicked will be exterminated, neutral ones or those who didn't harm the world beyond their need are unharmed respectively are judged individually and those righteous respectively that fought to save the world are rewarded. This attack will even affect those who are deceased as it connects the realms of the living and deceased, allowing the restoration of the world. It allows even the deceased to come back under certain circumstances like those that were seized by Ahriman's brethren are freed.

This Noble Phantasm as it allows to restore the world after all catastrophes is the reason why Zarathustra is called by the hope of mankind if the chosen seven Guardians "had failed to save the World, and the world is in need of a Savior."

Zrvana Avesta

Type: Support

Is the first of all holy books in the World, a holy script of unparalleled worth. Despite that it shares the name with one Noble Phantasm of a Nameless Boy this copy is the very original, a brownish bark patterned book possessing an enhanced spine that has a cast of Saver's own hand seal.

This book possess the ability to record the past, present and future as well as their pattern of emotions of one person. It also possesses abilities that only Saver can harness. Namely that it can "scan" an entire city and document the whole individual destinies of each person. But the future of the people it records are not "final" as each of their decisions can "invalidate" the future and to get to know the "new" future he has to scan them again. In either case this recording is more like an info collection. It is in this case more like the gaze through the Eye of a God as this scan can even reveal the true identity of Servants and bypass camouflage abilities. But Saver dislikes this aspect as he is a believer of free will and knows that to make developments one has to make errors and misdecisions as everything else would be equal to cheat.

Beside that this book of Zarathustra function also as a sort of holy grimoire as he with it is able to unleash powerful sorceries but this ability is only at fullest in the Caster Class.

This Noble Phantasm possesses another major function as Zarathustra originally created the Avesta to pass it upon another person. This is that Saver can pass it on to another person though this present has major consequences. Namely at first it acts as instruction towards the Enlightenment and bestows the person with powers that are worthy for a Saint. But the consequence is that the person's destiny is now rewritten to become "a Prophet" as now the person now is fated to become a Heroic Spirit on their own regardless if the circumstances normally would allow one person to become a proper Heroic Spirit (like the state and degree of mystery in the world) as the book and its new owner generate their own mystery which will increase with the faith they are able to inspire and with it the world is guided to the optimal state where humans are in symbiosis with the Gods, a renewed Age of Gods. But to reach it would it be necessary to inspire the worth of at least one whole continents number of people.

Due to this Saver is very selective in choosing a successor as he knows that basically the moment he passes it upon another is the moment where their heroic counterpart is born

Notes

pfuh i have the Feeling i have still made it with my contribution of the contest ias i were this moth Abit busy .

I hope he is well done as i atempt to make him appropriate his influence and importance he has .

i will later add the dialogues and a better explanation . but i am for every feedback glad .
    like your review Howaito...
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 21st, 2020 at 11:24 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    11 hours until the deadline, btw.

In case I forget or I'm not here, voting will open at noon UST today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Aww @Padoru, I completely forgot to reply to your lovely review back in the 102th page BUT ALSO YES. I FEEL THAT. *latin highfive*
    Thank you very much for liking her. <3

And @Koga too, thanks a lot for appreciating my girl. I'm very glad you liked her. <3
    Also, since we're at this, let me give some praise to your Zarathustra too. I liked how you took care to construct him with the respect a figure like him deserves. I think Fateverse already has some notes about what sort of individual he was? But I never really care about those things, I love to see the many ways people go on about Zoroastrianism. I think you did amazing by our own King of the Prophets, as to say - his personality is endearing (and it reminds me of Saint Oniisan, which was a great adition thank you hahaha). His NPs though? Whoa. Talk about a scary power to hold. I hope he never has to use any of them.

Andddd to make everyone's lives easier, a list with our contestants for your convenience:

(And if you come by in the very last minute don't worry Imma update the list.)
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; August 21st, 2020 at 11:38 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    O brave abandoned soul,
    Persisting and striving to survive in a world that's already doomed,
    While those "chosen people" have left the Earth.
    Come, follow me, into the abyss of the Sea of Time.

“Hey, do you know for what reason had God abandoned you?”

When Noah completed building the Ark, he gathered aboard a pair of every creature upon earth. The Ark has limited cabins, and only a few could be saved. Knowing this, Naamah asked her husband: “Who is qualified to survive the end of the world?”

If she had to answer it herself, her answer is surely—“everyone except herself”. But Noah’s answer was “only the faithful blessed by God”. Thus, a few days before the flood arrived Naamah confessed of her sins—and was denied entry and salvation of the Ark.

After the time was up, Noah sealed the passage to the Ark, and he silently waited for the arrival of the flood with the chosen people. Outside the ark, every living being has been made a sacrifice, designated for deletion.

Abandoned by God, the people who could not board the ship can only weep and hug each other in silence as the Deluge finally comes.

Unable to accept death and stubbornly clinging into life, they held each other’s arm and bodies. Even if one by one a person inevitably get swallowed into the water, another will still hold onto him hard. Staggering and floating, those castaways wondered: “Who judges good and evil? Who decides life and death? Why did we become the sacrifice?”

Watching the Ark depart, in their heart was not only despair, but also envy as deep as the ocean. Adrift on the Sea of Genesis, carrying a woman singing praise of their fortitude, the raft made of entwined human beings gave birth to a “demon of envy”—the Leviathan.

Standing atop the raft made of people who did not choose to be sacrificed, a woman raised an olive branch, trying to catch a white dove flying in the sky.

After returning the world into its primordial state, the genesis flood known as Tiamat was withdrew back into her place of exile, the Sea of Imaginary Numbers. However, her “body” that had swallowed the world and purged it of all life remained tied to the ocean. This body is known by some as the Leviathan.

More than a regular Phantasmal beast, it is seen by the world as an anomaly that shouldn’t have existed, like a file that has been deleted but hasn’t been fully destroyed. It is an existence filled with sinful envy of the inhabitants of a world that has been destroyed; they had witnessed salvation, yet were denied from it. In other words—it is something that can be called a demon.

The rubbish that was thrown to the sea will sometimes land upon the shore. It is the task of the Counter Force and human exorcists to clean them up. But sometimes, the mass of discarded souls will mass up together, connecting, intertwining, as if to form their own Ark, and they crash upon the shore like a tsunami.

Being trapped inside the discarded womb, cursing the world for abandoning them in their envy, the souls that made up the Demonic Ark nonetheless dreams of being reborn. They still wish of salvation, as if still patiently waiting for the flood to subside.

Among the aggregated souls that formed the demonic beast Leviathan, Naamah stood out prominently as if commanding it. She sought to fulfill the wish of these souls.

Commanding this false Ark with her song, and guiding it with her divinations, the demon Naamah had set the Leviathan towards it course—the Mountains of Ararat.

Thus begins the demonic Ark’s voyage though countless parallel worlds, through the sea of time—in order to find a world in which these souls could be reborn.

Class: Rider
    True Name: Naamah
    Origin: Old Testament, Jewish Tradition
    Attribute: Earth

A descendant of Cain, Naamah was one of the most powerful among the antediluvian mages, and was one of Noah’s wives. She was among the sinners fated to be purged by the Great Flood sent by God.

The Zohar mentioned that Naamah was a demon associated with birth and the sea, described as having goddess-like qualities and lulling all kinds of creatures into sin with her voice.

Parameters:
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Riding: A+
    Class Skill of the Rider-class Servant, it allows her to ride and command over Phantasmal Species and Divine Beasts which had been swallowed by the Genesis Flood.

Magic Resistance: A-
    Having survived the end of the world itself, she developed high magical resistance. However, having incarnated into a demon, exorcism spells such as the Church’s sacraments are still extremely effective against her.

Independent Manifestation: B
    Although always at risk of being banished by the Counter Force, with the false Ark she is able to manifest into reality unsupported. In addition, being an existence roaming the imaginary space, she is immune to time manipulation and instant death effects.

Personal Skills:
    Primordial Song: A+
    A magical song sung in the Unified Language, the singer’s voice is heard as if it was a command from the Primordial Mother herself. It is an ability that could mimic the Divine Authority of the Mother Goddess to a limited degree. She had used this ability in the past to sew together the body and soul of the flood’s victim to form Leviathan with the help of the actual Mother Goddess Tiamat.

However, since Naamah has now been tied to Tiamat’s leftover womb that is the Leviathan, she is now only a few steps behind possessing the Potnia Theron skill, being able to spawn soldiers that are known as the “Plagues of Mankind”.

Divination: A
    Said to be the highest form of precognition, Rider utilizes this skill to navigate the Ark through the Sea of Imaginary Numbers and to connect it to the real space, analogous to a certain modern device called the Paper Moon.

It is the ability to see the future without processing information. She already saw that the flood would come, and concluded that only through a miracle could anyone survive. At the same time, Noah was given the same vision through God’s revelation, and had been given a miracle to survive it. It could be said that it was the beginning of her endless envy towards him.

Child of Tiamat: B
    Mark of being bound to Tiamat, it designates the marked as an “enemy of humanity”. It gives her the ability to completely regenerate herself as long as a single part of her body exists. Also allows for self-multiplication. However, continuous use will result in her gradually losing her free will and sanity.

All other antediluvians that formed Leviathan had completely lost their free will, leaving only their envy and wish to be reborn. But Naamah managed to retain hers because she can be said to be the only one among them to truly have survived the flood. Afterwards, she abused her pseudo-Goddess Authority to keep her free will intact despite continuous usage of this skill.

Noble Phantasms:
    Tevat Noah
    Blessed Ark of Salvation
    Type: Anti-World (Self)
    The Ark of Salvation which brought every pair of living beings to survive the Great Flood. Built by Noah with God’s instruction, it is a vessel capable of withstanding all manners of end of the world scenarios up to the destruction of the entire universe and delivering the passengers to the other side safely.

Unfortunately, despite being Noah’s wife that helped with gathering the animals to board the Ark, Naamah was denied entry of this Ark of Salvation.

Leviathan
    Envious Beast of the Abandoned Sea
    Type: Anti-World
    The demonic beast described in the Old Testament. It is said to be a demon that is one of the Seven Princes of Hell, representing the sin of Envy. It is none other than the womb that was left behind in the ocean after the Genesis Flood known as Tiamat was exiled back into the Sea of Imaginary Numbers.

As a Noble Phantasm, Naamah had transformed it into an Ark which more or less resembles that which Noah has, the very object of her envy. Even though it is a false ark, its capacity is comparable to the original Ark, although it lacks the privileged guidance of God that the latter has.

Even though it will always be denied entry from Proper Human History, Naamah had set her course towards the area of the sea of time which the human order is weaker, where the counter force couldn’t really oppose them.

Tiamat Ararat
    Forgotten Land of Unwanted Rebirth
    Type: Anti-World (Self)
    The final destination of the demonic ark Leviathan, it is the result of the abandoned womb giving birth in an abandoned world, in other words—a Lostbelt.
    Last edited by Kamera; September 18th, 2020 at 04:19 AM. Reason: typos

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    WOW

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We have an amazing last-minute entry here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    WOW
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    We have an amazing last-minute entry here.
    One Question you two ho do you find my entry ?