Page 106 of 367 FirstFirst ... 65696101104105106107108111116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wonderful! The first Contest I plan to participate in has the perfect theme! Yet i am demotivated upon seeing such great sheets, my ideas wont come close to the creativity of the servants themselfes or or the poetic descriptions some can forge for them, alleviating the experience even further.

Alexander Scriabin: Captivating sheet, i really love everything in it. The faceclaim has stunning art, the story of the servant is just perfect for a Foreigner and the skills are creative. I have to ask, your inspiration for his holes in his body are either from Bonolenov Ndongo of the Phantom Troupe of Hunter x Hunter and/or from Junji Ito the Story "The Chill", i think there the holes in the body made sounds as well. Regardless, i have a Foreigner sheet that uses Tru'Nembra as well, but i went with a singer instead, maybe i will use her as one of my two entrances.

Fersen: That is a really good sheet, wow. I adore the creativity of the skills and NP, really creative and i can visualize how he uses them. His necklace skill is like a Mana Burst (Gem) skill, just cooler.

Murrieta: Definitely not a measly creation, it is an excellent sheet

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Alexander Scriabin: Captivating sheet, i really love everything in it. The faceclaim has stunning art, the story of the servant is just perfect for a Foreigner and the skills are creative. I have to ask, your inspiration for his holes in his body are either from Bonolenov Ndongo of the Phantom Troupe of Hunter x Hunter and/or from Junji Ito the Story "The Chill", i think there the holes in the body made sounds as well. Regardless, i have a Foreigner sheet that uses Tru'Nembra as well, but i went with a singer instead, maybe i will use her as one of my two entrances.
    Yeah, the holes were inspired by that guy from Hunter x Hunter, though I forgot his name. I thought it seemed like a suitably creepy touch. And I'm glad you liked the sheet!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hans Axel von Fersen: A reallyx interstinng and well made sergvant you made BnEI15 ! really interesting reason why there is no Alter Antoinette but there is a difference between being summoned in the state of a Alter or to being turned in one like that Alter SAber came into existence as Arthoria was swallowed by the Grailmud Shadow . Great skillset nd the noblephantasm is a great idea compliment ! i would be curious how he thinks of my Tugarin ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    "Our enemy is no foreign culture or creed! Our enemy is war itself! Will you join me, Master, in creating a world free of war?"

Servant Shielder:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Mozi "Philosopher of the Warring States"

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster, Avenger

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    A perky and optimist person with unwavering sense of morals. Shielder gives the vibe of a reassuring big sister figure and can easily inspire people with her speeches. An ardent pacifist, she passionately hates any sort of war. Shielder believes that war is Hell itself, while corrupt rulers and politicians are the demons who stoke that Hell for their own benefit. As such Shielder's most earnest desire is for nothing but the eradication of all wars and a world where everyone can live together peacefully.

Despite recognizing more than anyone the horrors of war, Shielder has not hardened into cynicism. She believes that greed and conflict don't have to be the last word on humanity's story, for someday people will learn to put aside their differences and embrace the path of love instead. It's easy to deride her as naive and childish when she says everyone can just get along if they try, but Shielder is far from that.

Behind her innocent demeanor is the resolve of someone who knows full well how hard and grueling her road is, but strives to walk it anyway for the sake of humanity. Peace may be a fleeting dream spun from the imagination of an idealistic fool, but as long as Shielder draws breath she'll devote every fiber of her being to bringing that foolish dream into reality.

During life Shielder helped people on all sides of the battlefield, regardless of country, ideology or circumstances. In an era where devotion to one's own was extolled above all this earned her the suspicion of her countrymen who sometimes considered Shielder an untrustworthy opportunist merely profiting off war.

But in reality Shielder's true enemy was war itself, so she'd happily ally with anyone to stop a war. She has no problem helping Country A from being invaded by Country B one day, then going on to help Country B from being invaded by Country A the next. In the Grail War she retains that mentality, unconditionally offering to save anyone who needs her help even if they were people who tried to kill her before.

Needless to say Shielder's pacifist philosophy is absolutely antithetic to the purpose of the Grail War. While willing to fight when necessary to defend herself or others, she refuses under any circumstances to attack someone who isn't currently a threat. For Shielder even the idea of the 'Holy Grail' as something that grants only the victor's wish at the expense of the agony of the defeated totally goes against her beliefs in impartial love. As such she'd try convincing the other Masters and Servants to band together and somehow find a way to share the Grail's bounty equitably.

One of Shielder's worst fears is the thought that in always defending the weakest side in a conflict she actually prolonged the Era of Warring States, by delaying the inevitable conglomeration into a single hegemony achieved under Qin Shi Huangdi. For one who detests war, the possibility that her idealism drew out the excruciating conflicts is one that truly haunts Shielder.

She does her best to push that idea out of her mind, resolving that it wasn't wrong to help people in trouble even if the outcome didn't turn out exactly as she imagined. However if Shielder could be mentally pressured to the point of admitting her ideals fed the wars she hated a far darker side of her personality could emerge, one that discards her former pacifism to dedicate herself to ending wars as swiftly- and brutally- as possible. In other words, the advent of a Shielder Alter. This is a very unlikely event though, as Shielder is far too stubborn to budge on her convictions so easily.

Dislikes: war, prejudice, scheming politicians
    Talents: building fortifications, stopping wars, impartiality
    Natural Enemy: Kiritsugu Emiya, Qin Shi Huangdi, Twice H. Pieceman

Class Skills:

Territory Defense- B
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder herself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the rank, the more the protective range spreads. Shielder lived by the philosophy of impartial love and protecting the weak against the strong. That, combined with her talent for building fortifications, has endowed Shielder a high rank in this Skill.

Magic Resistance- D+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, only Single-Action spells are nullified. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. A hero who concerned herself with mortal affairs, and rejected the idea of a higher power that controls humans, Shielder is unfamiliar with defending against most supernatural effects. As such she merely obtains a paltry resistance. However, despite her rationalism Shielder wrote the Ming Gui, a treatise on how to appease spirits and receive their blessings. By performing an offering to the spirits, she can temporarily raise this Skill's rank to B.

Personal Skills:

Guardian Knight- B
    A rare Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus while acting in defense of others. At this rank, Shielder gains + modifiers to her Strength and Endurance stats when fighting to defend another person or group. She's capable of drawing on vast reserves of defensive power from those who place their faiths and expectations in her.

Shielder wandered the Warring States of China offering her skills to anyone who needed protection. Heedless of nationality or creed, she strove to always defend the invaded against the invader, hoping to create a world where the concept of war itself was obsolete. While many rulers reviled her for thwarting their wars, the common people who bore the brunt of the conflicts hailed Shielder as a hero.

A "knight" who fought not for chivalry or country, but simply to bring about a world where everyone could live in peace and smile together. That's the sort of hero Shielder is.

Military Tactics- E++
    Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where armies are mobilized. Grants a + modifier to using one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, or defending against another's Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

While Shielder hated war, she recognized sometimes you have to fight wars in order to end them. As such she travelled China observing all the methods and strategies of war to develop her own countermeasures to them. She became renowned for her expertise in siege warfare to the point where many nations- still leery of her heretic ideals- reluctantly sought Shielder's protection when facing invasion.

Though Shielder has a disarmingly low rank in this Skill, it surges to A when applied to any form of defensive warfare, which she is an undisputed master of. Conversely, attempting to fight aggressively will see this Skill drop sharply to E-rank, as Shielder's pacifism balks at any notion of combat other than strict self-defense.

Wisdom Of The Sage Under Heaven- B
    Shielder wasn't alone on her journeys to end war. No, she was accompanied by many disciples, who were inspired by her ideals and chose to follow in her footprints. Shielder passed on her knowledge of siege warfare to her followers, forging them into an elite legion that could defend almost any city from invasion. As a Skill, this allows Shielder to impart others abilities related to defensive siege warfare at a C~B ranked proficiency. However this presupposes that the "student" possesses an earnest willingness to learn.

Noble Phantasms
    Jiān'ài Baolěi
    Repudiation Of All War

Type: Barrier/Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing Shielder's belief in ending war by ensuring both sides are equally matched. If neither side has an advantage over the other war will no longer be profitable and hence rulers will cease to wage it. Under this ideal Shielder and her followers roamed China, lending their skills in fortification building to the weakest side in any conflict. By ensuring even the weakest country can defend itself as well as the strongest, Shielder hoped to eventually deter war itself.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a large silvery shield with the red Chinese letters 兼愛 (meaning "impartial love") emblazoned on it. Embodying Shielder's belief in "equalizing attacker and defender" Jiān'ài Baolěi's defensive power rises with every attack it receives. Both magical and kinetic energy is absorbed harmlessly within the shield and converted into defensive values. However this isn't a perfect defense, and can still be overwhelmed by attacking with too much energy for the shield to disperse all at once.

This Noble Phantasm also has a last resort, when just defending alone isn't enough to win the battle. By invoking its true name Shielder can convert all the defensive power stored within Jiān'ài Baolěi into offense and release it in the form of an explosive surge of light. Said burst takes the form of a "wall" of light like a siege-wall that slams into the opponent, driving them back. This technique doesn't violate Shielder's pacifist philosophy as she feels she's just returning the opponent's own force back to them, showing the futility of their violent ways. Even so she's averse to using it most of the time, as she wants to educate her foes on their wrongness instead of kill them.

Tuīfān Jiu Gè Cèlüè
    Nine War-Games With Gongshu Ban

Type: Support

A Noble Phantasm sublimating one of the most famous anecdotes from Shielder's legend. According to one chapter of her titular book, she once heard that the State of Chu was planning to invade the neighboring state of Song. Upon discovering this Shielder walked ten days to the Chu court and personally demanded an audience with their chief military strategist Gongshu Ban, imploring him to call off the attack.

To convince Ban Shielder engaged in nine simulated war-games where she showed she could counter any strategy he came up with. Gongshu Ban, furious, asked why he shouldn't just execute Shielder on the spot. Unfazed by his threats Shielder just replied her disciples had already trained the Song soldiers in her fortification methods so it'd be pointless to kill her. Thus was the Chu king forced to call off the war.

As a Noble Phantasm, this embodies the concept of "seeing nine strategies to victory". To use it, Shielder must first clearly envision an objective in her mind. Then upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name she'll fall into a meditative trance where she can see nine possible paths for fulfilling her objective unfolding in parallel. She can pick strategies that work and prune the ones that don't so upon waking up it'll seem like Shielder has a preternatural foresight to read the events of the battlefield before they happen.

While the power to "see" a path to victory might seem omnipotent, this Noble Phantasm does have several key weaknesses. Firstly Tuīfān Jiu Gè Cèlüè is highly Mana-intensive and totally disables Shielder while she's going through the visions, requiring her allies to guard over her until she reawakens. Second she's only able to see nine potential futures, so Shielder can still be blindsided by possibilities she failed to predict. Thirdly, this Noble Phantasm's visions only show up to 24 hours into the future. As such it's ideal for objectives like "win the battle tomorrow" but not so much for more long-term goals like "run a country" or "save the world".

My second entry for the contest. Mozi/Mo Di is a quite fascinating figure from Chinese history. When I first read about his legend I thought I just had to write him up as a Heroic Spirit someday. Shielder may be a bit of a stretch for someone who doesn't have any personal feat of arms (most obvious would be the typical writer/scholar Caster) but I figured it fit Mozi's life-philosophy of defending others as well as his talent for building fortifications.

For the genderbend, I mostly just wanted to make a cute martial-pacifist girl. But to justify it I could say that Mozi was noted to be a quite radical figure in his lifetime whose teachings opposed many of the Confucian norms of his era, and in the sexist society of ancient China what would be more radical than a woman claiming to teach and hold authority over men?

As usual when I post up multiple entries, be sure to vote for the one that's received the most votes currently when judging comes. And thanks for reading y'all!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Hans Axel von Fersen: A reallyx interstinng and well made sergvant you made BnEI15 ! really interesting reason why there is no Alter Antoinette but there is a difference between being summoned in the state of a Alter or to being turned in one like that Alter SAber came into existence as Arthoria was swallowed by the Grailmud Shadow . Great skillset nd the noblephantasm is a great idea compliment ! i would be curious how he thinks of my Tugarin ?
    As a very single-minded individual who spends most of his time ruminating over his own regrets, he doesn't have much of an opinion towards most other Servants outside of the French Revolution (with the exception of those whose fates hit extremely close to home for him, like Anastasia and Gilles). That said, a part of him still displays a bit of envy towards Heroic Spirits who managed to successfully save/protect their loved ones, which your Tugarin was seemingly able to do with Apraksevna. He wouldn't be so outright hostile to him about it, though.

Mozi: This is a pretty good one. I like how you managed to make a true pacifist character without making her feel too one-note in her characterization. Her NPs are great and embodies her philosophy well, and that "Mozi Alter" sounds like an interesting idea as well.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    As a very single-minded individual who spends most of his time ruminating over his own regrets, he doesn't have much of an opinion towards most other Servants outside of the French Revolution (with the exception of those whose fates hit extremely close to home for him, like Anastasia and Gilles). That said, a part of him still displays a bit of envy towards Heroic Spirits who managed to successfully save/protect their loved ones, which your Tugarin was seemingly able to do with Apraksevna. He wouldn't be so outright hostile to him about it, though.

Mozi: This is a pretty good one. I like how you managed to make a true pacifist character without making her feel too one-note in her characterization. Her NPs are great and embodies her philosophy well, and that "Mozi Alter" sounds like an interesting idea as well.
    thanks at first for the answer but It seems you made a bit of a mistake as Tugarin was not really able to save/restore the Honor of Apraksevna as he was killed by Alyosha and wasnt like Hans able to confess his Feelings ..
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Ah, my bad, then. If so, then Fersen would show some sympathy to him. After all, Fersen also failed to realize and confess his feelings to Marie until after her death. That said, his own distrust and self-loathing still prevents him from opening up further to most other people, Tugarin included.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 7th, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    First Sheet, please give any criticism you can

Foreigner of Dreams

Source

"Greetings, young one. You are my master i suppose? Excellent, allow me to introduce myself. I am Cast...no forgive me, Foreigner of Dreams. I am probably the weakest Foreigner you will ever summon. So tell me, Master, how does it make you feel? Disappointed, angry? Tell me in detail and please lay down."

" "Young one" ? You are rather young yourse…Eeehhh where did the couch come from?! Foreigner, where are you?!"

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes (If Applicable): Caster, Avenger, Foreign Rider
    True Name: Sigmund Freud
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Austria (modern day Czech Republic)

Parameters:

STR: E+
    END: E+
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 172cm
    Weight: 60kg
    Likes: Psychology, sexual freedom, dreams, patients, ancient artifacts, his potions(drugs)
    Dislikes: prudeness, mental illnesses, Alaya, the anatomy of male eels
    Talent: Analysis of Dreams and personal problems
    Natural Enemy: Carl Jung, agents of the Counter Force, Oedipus (rather he hates Freud for obvious reasons)
    Attribute: Earth
    Catalyst: first edition of "Traumdeutung", the desperate wish to get help with their psychological problems

Class skills

Existence Outside the Domain C
    The person in him is outside the earthly domain, yet still closely connected because all mortals could reach this realm by simple dreaming. Therefore the rank can be compared to a certain police officer from space.

Divinity E+
    Both parts of Foreigners Saint Graph are not proper Divine Spirits. But upon ascending the throne in the Dreamlands the king became the chief god of it, making it barely as the class skill for his class.

Territory Creation C++
    Freud can create a Workshop for his work and his patients. With the help of his NP he can increase his rank to A.

Item Construction D
    Foreigner is able to create anything related to his studies and treatments for patients with ease, which is not much. He can create "potions" for various effects, but they are nothing else than drugs he uses for his own pleasures and NP's.

Personal Skills

Appreciation of the Fine Drugs B
    A skill that denotes the owner as a consumer of drugs. It allows the identification of any stimulating or hallucination inducing drug. It grants immunity to negative effects any non-magical drug can have on the human body, leaving only the beneficial effects like euphoria, increased concentration, wakefulness, etc. This effect includes most modern toxins and poisons as well, granting the owner Poison Resistance and a higher Resistance against Mental Interferences like Pressure, Fascination and Awe.

Freud was an advocate of the then young drug cocaine and used it to treat smaller health problems on himself, sent probes to collegues and even drove a friend into cocaine addiction to treat his morphine addiction. He was also a heavy smoker, which led to buccal cancer and in the end died on an overdosis Morphine to end his suffering with the help of his friend. The King inside him is also quite adept in the use of drugs, but they used drugs to move into a comatose state to keep dreaming.

"I would rather call it "Expertise in Medicine", but okay, go on. You probably just want to degrade me because back when you were little your mother didnt…" - "Will you please shut up, man?"

Psychology A
    A composite skill of Human Observation, Discernment of the Poor and Understanding of the Human Body. At high ranks the user is able to gain access to the skills Suggestion and Torture Technique (Mental). A skill granted to those with the ability to understand the inner mechanism of the human body and mind. Raises own aptitude to inflict Mental Interferences and resist Mental Interferences from others.

As the founding father of the Psychoanalysis he has a deep understanding of the human mind and psyche. With a few words exchanged he can grasp the opponents character and psyche, which he can use to further dig into their mind with private questions, which attack weak points. At high rank this skill even allows to create mental weak points by mere suggestion of his words. Therefore bad memories and traumas can be fabricated in the opponents mind with enough magical energy and information at Foreigners disposal. This skill acts as a Mental Attack that becomes more effective the more Foreigner knows about his opponent. To circumvent this the opponent needs a good Magic Resistance and Mental Attack Resistance to avoid answering his questions or falling for his words and tricks,
    Together with Dreaming King and King of Dreams skill, he is further able to increase the effects of his torture technique when the victim sleeps.

"So tell me, how was your relationship with your mother? …And how did she look like? Please describe her." - "No."

Dreaming King and King of Dreams A
    A composite skill made from the authority of Kuranes and the anecdotes of Freud crystallized as an ability. King of Dreams in Freuds ability as Father of Dream Analysis to see the dreams of others, allowing him to see the hopes, fears, wishes and traumata of the targets. Dreaming King allows Kuranes to manifest anything he wants in his realm, be it monster, objects or imiatations of persons and partly connect others into his realm by astral projection. Additionally he has low ranks of Golden Rule and Imperial Privilege in said realm.

Those two abilites build the basis for his Traumdeutung NP and Dreaming King expands into reality when Celephais NP is active.

"I remember meeting him like it was yesterday. In some sense it maybe was according to the strange rules of his realm. I think we make a decent team. I hope it wont end like with that person."

Noble Phantasms

Madame Bevenisti's Present
    No Ear for Third Parties

Type: Anti-Unit
    Max Targets: 1-2

"The conversation does not tolerate a listener." is what he once said about his talks with his patients. It is private and no one shall listen when the patient freely tells his mind. When someone lies on his famous couch, the only one who hears them is Foreigner. It doesnt matter if someone sits next to the patient and tries listening to him with the help of devices. The words they speak are for Foreigner only.
    Despite his odd character and actions, no one shall ever underestimate how serious he takes his work when someone pleads for help or agrees to help his study. The knowledge he acquired in the conversation will only be shared if the patient agrees to it or extreme circumstances make it necessary.
    More creative use is to let allies take the couch and use it as means to communicate over long distances.

"Make yourself comfortable, i can guarantee you absolute privacy. Your secrets are safe with me. So let the therapy session begin."

Traumdeutung
    Royal Road to the Subconscious

Type: Anti-Unit
    Max Targets: 1-5 or ~50

The cigar he constantly smokes is imbued with mana and the drug that Kuranes used to fall into a certain kind of sleep, making the smoke a potent hallucinogen. Opponents breath the smoke and are after a successful resistance check in a state of mind that is both awake and asleep at the same time.
    The consequences dont take effect right there, only when Foreigner wills it. Then the deepest fears the enemies dream of manifest before them. Arachnophobia? Giant spiders start crawling towards you. Fear of Clowns? Beware the red ballons. Fear of falling? Watch your step, you now find yourself on a steep cliff. Traumata? Relive those moments over and over again.

The mechanic behind this NP is as follows:
    Foreigner (Freud) uses King of Dreams to see what the target unconsciously dreams of. What he sees can then be shared with Kuranes, the Dreaming King. The King can then use his authority and partly astral project the target into his realm and manifest the things he saw in the dream into his world. Those things then interact with the astral self of the target, but not the real body, while the real body still feels like they are real in our world. In essence he can create realistic illusions, that are only real in the Dreamlands, but not in our reality. For univolved it will look like the target has hallucinations.
    Still the effects of attacks from the situations in the Dreamlands can partly translate to the real body. How much is dependent on the level of fear they experience upon facing their Nightmares or the level of Joy when living in their sweetest dreams. At first glance it sounds like a powerful ability, but those illusions can fastly wear of and when not used together with the Celepahis NP the potential of damage is rather low for stronger Servants or those with anecdotes of facing and winning over their fears. If used in Celephais the ability becomes a much bigger threat, as the things they experience are real, damage translates 1:1 and the manifestations enjoy the bonuses the city provides to them.
    The NP can be used on fully sleeping opponents as well, that may be more mana efficient, as it evades the step of summoning the dream city into reality, as they can be fully astral projected into the Dreamlands, but if the target is killed in their dreams, they just wake up pretty exhausted and the abilities to astral project them into the realm is sealed for the duration of their summoning. That are the rules of the Dreamlands, they have to intermingle with our rules when summoned into our world or partly be projected there to allow real damage to be dealt.
    This NP could backfire against Servants who take strenght from their nightmares, such as Avengers.
    Foreigner uses a considerable amount of Mana to use this NP, without the deployment of Celephais he can at absolute max. influence five opponents at the same time. Due to the Mana supply from Celephais he can affect 10x the amount, but more is only possible if many share the same generic fears.

"Dreams are the Royal Road to the unconscious. I was surprised one night standing on such a road of marble pillars and finding the King there."

Celephaïs
    Kingdom in the Dreamlands

"Welcome to the abode of the Greatest Dreamer, the timeless kingdom, the Grand city of King Kuranes! Ahch' uh'eagl ot fhtagn, Celephais!
    Kingdom in the Dreamlands!"
    Type: Anti-City (Self)

Foreigner activates his NP by injecting a "potion" into his arm, thats how the Dreaming King gained access to his city. Then out of the earth diverse towers start rising and obstructing the view to Foreigner. Around the enemies the city starts manifesting and they stand in an alley that is flanked by several marble pillars.

Foreigners Noble Phantasm is none other than the City in the Dreams of King Kuranes. Celephais acts as an Fortress NP. In it a rose-crystal palace acts as a Temple for Foreigner and supplies him for vast amounts of magical energy at the cost for a high price in mana to activate. Allies in said city gain a small portion of the magical energy and are provided with defensive support. Enemies have to be aware that anything they see can be an illusion to trap them. Monsters can appear from anywhere, they resemble common nightmares like spiders, faceless figures, clowns, etc. Sometimes he inflicts upon opponents the feeling of a sudden fall, which can surprise the enemy and create openings for attacks. Orientation in Celephais can be really hard as well. If Foreigner pleases he can arrange his city as if every block looks the same, move entire city blocks around or even make them look like real world locations. Damages dealt to the city can be repaired swiftly when out of sight.
    One way to end the NP is to wake up Foreigner. Upon activation the city blocks the view of him and any further contact is with his dreamself. The real Foreigner sleeps somewhere in the city and upon waking the whole city collapses.

Lore:
    Fact: Sigmund Freud was born on May 6th 1856 in the Austrian Empire, modern day Czech Republic. The atheistic Jew qualified as a doctor of medicine in 1881 in Vienna and later became an professor in 1885. A year later he opened his clinical practice and stayed in Vienna until 1938, when he fled to the UK to avoid the Nazi persecution.
    Freud is credited as the founding father of psychoanalysis and is best known for his redefinition of Sexuality and his formulation of the Oedipus Complex. His other best known works and theories revolve around Dreams, the existence of the Libido, the id, ego and super-ego and the iceberg model. His theories nowadays decline in modern practices, but his work shaped the Western thought and the understanding of the human mind.

Fiction: He spend his last years in London, during his studies on dreams he came across the works of a homeless, who was once a part of english royalty. His strange, yet detailed dreams intrigued him. The same night he dreamt of the fantastical city that was described in the shabby manuscript by a forgotten hobo. In the city, on a street of marble pillars, he met a King. They talked and Freud soon realised that that King is the author of those texts and he is real. He agreed to fulfill the kings wish and visited the english region of Cornwall, sightseeing a small town at the sea. After that the King appeared yet again in his sleep and thanked him from the bottom of his heart. They would often meet again at night until Freuds death in in the night of 23rd September 1939. Before Freuds mind vanished into the morphine-induces eternal slumber, the King promised him that he will lend him his powers if he is ever in need of them, as he is forever grateful to him to have seen his home once again.

Personality
    A serious psychoanalyst and scientist, which is what we thought he was. In actuality Foreigner is a rather strange fellow. He tries to be taken serious and at first glance with his stoic demeanor and serious gaze that seems plausible, but his obsession with dreams, which is further increased in his Foreigner container, drugs and occasional peaking on attractive woman makes him rather annoying to deal with.
    Furthermore he cant stop analyzing people when he talks with them, thinking everyone has a problem with their parents and/or sexuality. Not to mention his excessive smoking, that even a certain tactician in Chaldea thinks is too much, even for the proclaimed reason of improving concentration.
    He knows he is good at what he is doing and sticks to his rather old ways. Every criticism of his methods is a personal attack and saying his field moved on from his theories is blasphemous. As his Noble Phantasm skill he can manifest the infamous couch he got as a present and cemented the modern day view of psychological meetings as lying on a couch and telling the psychologist their problems. In those sessions he stayed out of view, he takes this so serious that he actually claims without a doubt to have the aptitude as an Assassin as well (which is not true) and that he has Presence Concealment as one of his abilities…it wouldnt even qualify as rank E. All he does is using the surprise effect of the sudden appearance of a couch to quickly move behind his patient.
    He loves to appear on merry gatherings of other servants, especially if there is alcohol. Not that he actually drinks it, barely anyone would allow it anyways, no he appears rather late, his trusty notebook in hand and uses the drunkenness of his unwilling patients to let them wail about their problems and inner troubles. He sometimes has to let other Servants hangover on his comfy couch and is disheartened when he sees the state it is in the morning after.
    But it is easy to turn the tables. He is the embodiment of the common belief that all psychologists are people with several problems themselfes. He is quite lucky that not many have the idea to question him instead. If he is not "high" he even says he doesn't want to be analyzed at all, it is him, the expert, who does it. Nevertheless Andersen and his sharp tongue made Foreigner one time the patient instead. He lamented his errors when he treated some patients, that he feels responsible for the death of his friend due to drugs, the dispute he had with Jung, his childhood and his strange feelings regarding his mothers attention. He is the one who brought the word " Oedipus complex" into the world for a reason.
    Regardless of his strange personality, he will never abandon anyone who needs his council, be it his friend or enemy. He can be high as a kite and will still snap out of it if someone is in need for an ear. He loves children and is always kind to them, if they want to take a nap he will not hesitate to offer them his couch to sleep.
    His hobby regarding certain substances and cigars often brings troubles with other servants who dont tolerate "children" doing such adult and unhealthy things. Foreigner then starts on a verbal rampage and defends his actions. He died as a grown man and not as a teen, therefore he should be treated as such. Usually many would accept such an argument, but his tirade wont stop and most are hella annoyed and just leave. He is awkwardly silent and obedient tho when some motherly Servants in Chaldea start reprimanding him for his actions. Sometimes he actually asks for punishment from them.

Relationships
    Jing Ke: "Ooh what a night, that proved to be quite an ordeal. Ah Master, I had a loooong talk with that Chinese Assassin or rather I listened to her monologize. Even my stash of concentration enhancing dru…i mean medicaments ran out after a while, but she kept talking in her drunken euphoria. I need a second lifetime to analyze this material! ..Oh and Master I inquire information on how to remove certain unsightly substances and odors from my couch - no dont ask, please…"

Hans Christian Andersen: "I grew up with his fairy tales, i am astonished about his manifestation. Despite his form as a child, his words are that of an adult…and cut deeper than any scalpel. I recognize him as my rival, his Human Observation skill is outstanding, i will not lose to him!"

Kiara Sesshoin: "Aaah Master, this beauty, this goddess of a woman, she is the embodiment of motherly love. I would do anything for her…"

Raikou: *drooling, perverted face when no one is seeing him peek at her*

Any servant that can manifest in different ages (Iskandar, Gil, Ushiwaka, …) "Oooh Master, it is wonderful, simply wonderful! Seeing other Servants who manifested in their young and adult form is a blessing for the study of psychology! We can question the patient at the time the problems could have arised and minutes later the same patient decades later! Or even at the same time! Please arrange that for me! Dont worry i can make a second couch anytime."

Katsushika Hakusai: "The other Foreigner there is connected to the Evil God of the Abyss? So she knows her stuff regarding deep sea creatures? That is interesting… *shouts* Young Lady, please for a moment, do you know where the testicles of eels are? You know I've been looking for … Hey stop running, please, i just want…"

Abigail Williams (Summer): "Oh that little girl is a Foreigner as well and connected to the Dreamlands too? What a lovely girl, she reminds me of my daughter Anna."

Florence Nightingale
    "Master, Master! Please help me, hide me, anything! I was talking to that woman in red, she was called an angel so i wanted to analyze her, but that was a severe mistake! A very, VERY severe mistake! She took everything from me! My cigars, my...potions, she talks about healing me from my sickness even if it kills me! I barely escaped and AAAH THERE SHE IS!" *gets drawn from the screen*
    "Good luck, Freud, you will need it"

Blackbeard:
    Foreigner claims he often talks with Blackbeard because he is an interesting case to analyze, because of his weird fetishes and therelike. That is true, but also because they actually share some common interests and talk freely about their weird stuff. Further information shall not be shared, because no one wants to hear their "lockerroom talk".

Velvet/Zhuge Liang :
    The teens share angry looks with each other. Seems like they dont like each other.

Extra: How he attacks in FGO

Uses the smoke of his cigar to attack, it forms a skull and deals damage
    summons his couch and attacks with it, either falls on top or he summons it and swirls around with it, hitting targets
    takes "a nose", is empowered and rapidly attacks the opponent with his fists
    summons knights that attack > the soldiers of Kuranes
    conjures several pillars in form of a street and lets them collapse on them -> a location in the city
    summons a bunch of his books around his opponent and lets them burn with a snap of his fingers > nod how the Nazis burned his books and his quote "What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now, they are content with burning my books."
    iceberg > the tip of the iceberg appears beneath the enemies feet and rises to deal damage - nod to his famous iceberg analogy

Further Notes:
    His other possible Classes are Caster, because of course, where else would he be without Kuranes. Avenger because he and his teachings gathered quite the amount of criticism and even hate during his lifetime and long after that, tho he would be a rather weak one. His target would likely be Carl Jung or depending on his kind of summoning all other servants or the Counter Force itself, as he parted ways with his close ally over the theme of public consciousness, that in core represents the Alaya, the Human Counter Force. Rider or rather "Foreign Rider" would be a kind of Summer Alt. Kuranes is said to live half the year in Celephais and the other half in the sky city Serannian. To get there you need the flying ships that dock in Celephais and even connect to the rest of the Dreamlands. His Rider Alt would then concentrate more on his Iceberg modell, the Id, Ego and Super-Ego and therelike instead of the dreams, attacking with said ships and icebergs. As Avenger he would likely use more of the selfdestructive and sexual aspects of his theories and hating on Jung. Currently no plans to actually do those sheets, but i would be interested most in the Rider Alt.

His dislike for the Counter Force of Alaya stems from his quarrel with Carl Jung. First they were close allies, viewing Jung as his progenitor of Psychology, as many in his circle were jewish and Anti-Semitism at that time threatened to make his science a fringe talking point by Jews and therefore not mainstream. He was a young aryan man who can avoid this problem and ensures the future of his craft. Yet years later they parted ways over differences of theories. Part of it was Jung's theory of the collective unconscious of humanity, he basically theorised the existence of the Counter Force. The mere fact that a servant belongs to them reminds him how he was wrong and that is something he doesnt like. If Carl Jung would appear as an agent of the Counter Force in front of him…maybe his class container could be forcibly changed.
    Furthermore due to the properties of the Dreamlands, Freud is one of the few Servants that could "remember" what happened in previous summonings. Like our Dreams are timeless, so are the Dreamlands. The perception of time is distorted there. For Kuranes it was like Freud just vanished when he died and reappeared shortly after when summoned as a servant. He can chose to tell Freud what happened in previous events. That only counts if Freud took his powers from Kuranes, so not when he was a Caster or Avenger.

Creator Notes:
    I really wanted to make him a servant in his 40s, but by god i couldnt find one decent picture of someone with a beard of his style. And because he always had a beard, i had no other choice than to make him a cute boy and add some things to my sheet to make it fit better. So why is he a teeny? No good faceclaims. Why is he that teeny? It is from a manga(Houkago no Charisma) that cloned famous people and that guy is Freud. I didnt read it, but they have shota Hitler…thats something…unique?

Anyways you can read here the short story of H.P. Lovecraft Celephais
    Last edited by DelRey; October 8th, 2020 at 02:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    As a fan of psychology-related Servants who made a Freud sheet myself before, I must admit I like your take on Freud more. His personality is fun and mildly hunorous, NPs are less obvious compared to his theories on id, ego, and superego, but still interesting nonetheless. It's also impressive how you managed to justify making him a Foreigner. Making a Foreigner has always been a challenge for me, especially in finding the "compatible" Outer Gods. Overall, good work.

Blog Entries
    Thx for the kind words. I just read your Freud sheet, i should have checked if others did Freud too, but i forgot. Its funny that we had a similar vision, i thought about using the same picture as you, but i did not like the style. I wanted to write him a little masochistic as well, but couldnt put in words why and you fleshed out his more perverted site quite well. I like yours as well and because our vision of him are so similar, I think we can see our sheets as Alts of one another

But you made an interesting point i wanted to ask other experienced writers here: Where do you start with a sheet? The concept or the person? I started with the decision to make a Foreigner centered on Kuranes, because he is interesting and obscure. Then i read he took drugs and from then i looked up "famous drug addicts" and surprisingly found Freud. I like psychology as well and had it for 4 semesters at high school and i did not know that or forgot. The rest just fell in place, dreams and england made a solid origin story.
    For my next sheet i will post in few days i started with another concept for a Foreigner, found him, wanted to connect them, failed and could finally connect him with another Outer God I planned on making a Servant for. I feel like I just stumble upon the persons for my concepts.
    Last edited by DelRey; October 8th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    It was the other way around for me personally. The last time I wrote a Foreigner (Oscar Wilde), I started with the person. Then I examined Wilde's ideas, character, and worldviews, and connected him to Daoloth. This approach isn't exactly flawless either, though, since I now have several Foreigner candidates in mind without a suitable Outer God for them to bond with.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 8th, 2020 at 10:48 PM.

Watcher of Strays

Class: Watcher
    Alignment: Lawful / Good
    alternate classes: Foreigner, Beast

Info:

Dislikes: squirrels, cats
    Height: 2’
    Weight: 90 lbs
    Origin: History
    Region: Russia/ Soviet Union
    Catalyst:
    Talents: celestial navigation, animal like instincts and senses.
    Armament: Fangs and claws
    Natural Enemy: Buzz Aldrien

Stats and Deck

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MAG: D
    LCK: D

Class and Personal Skills

Class Skills

Watcher (A):

A skill both unique and the reason for their designation as a “Watcher” class Servant. This skill allows the Servant to maintain a watchful eye upon the major players in a holy grail war or active servants and masters otherwise. At this rank, the skill also acts as a pseudo True Name Discernment (C), allowing Watcher to ascertain the identity of other servants.

Watcher is able to utilize this skill to the fullest through both their animal instincts and base Servant abilities. With their animal instincts, Watcher is able to mark scent, vocal inflections aiding in their ability to discern the true identity of servants.

“Even though he sent me up here I harbor no regrets or malice towards Master. For he loved me and I him. It was the reason he saved me, the reason for his love, how could I not do it for him? Even as I leave and enter this new void I’ll keep and eye out for you, just call my name”

Magic Resistance (D):

A skill given to servants in recognition of their ability to resist forms of thaumaturgy and rituals. In esscence it is the servants ability to produce differing energy that rejects magical energy or cancels the spell altogether.At this rank the servant is only able to negate low levels of thaumaturgy and rituals.

Due to the time-period and nature of Watcher’s legend, they are unable to reject magic of high levels. As such is a Watcher’s role, to observe and not to intervene.

“ My new master, tells me that the reason for my existence is magic, a holy item that called my name gives me life. Though I don’t understand how or why this “magic” called my name, master tells me that if we obtain our goal I can be reunited with him...”

Territory Infringement (D):

Another unique skill of the Watcher Class, At this rank, a servant is able to obtain a rank of Presence Concealment (C) allowing the servant to monitor other servants and masters undetected while also not begging affected by another Servant’s territory’s effect. While the rank of this skill allows for the quite observation of other servants and masters from a distance, this skill does not conceal Watcher’s presence completely.

After both entering and surviving the outer atmosphere and ultimately space, Watcher gained the ability to enter territories unknown. A skill at the time not yet even known to man. Due to this Watcher is able to infringe upon another servants’ territory where it be skill based or a Noble Phantasm.

“Though in life I only experienced it for a brief few minutes,I am told I was able to join the hall of future heroes bound for this new frontier. As I entered this brave new world I could not help but to wonder what it would be like to share with you...”

Personal Skills

Mana Burst (Lift-Off) (C):

skill given to a Servant in distinction to control or produce mana of a certain type. At its core, this skill is the increase in performance caused by infusing one’s weapons or body or others bodies with magical energy and instantly expelling it. This skill’s variation allows Watcher to generate and control propelling kinetic energy. This skills gives Watcher a rank up in AGI as well as an increase in Quick Card effectiveness.

Watcher is able to generate mana within their extremities and use it as a propelling force. During liftoff, Watcher’s body was able to absorb a portion of the kinetic energy used to propel the launch shuttle.

“While I could not completely understand his last words, it sounded methodic and in sequence. Upon his last word I felt a thrust, this force that pressed up on me like a great weight. Then weightless, like I wasn’t even sitting there...”

Pioneer of the Stars (Beast) (D):

A skill given to Servants in recognition of their achievements in the turning points of the scientific history of man and is the sublimation of the ability to realize all things difficult or impossible in nature. This variation of the skill is given in recognition of the role Watcher player in aiding humanity’s progress.

Due to the aide in which the data collected during Watcher’s flight. Humanity was able to learn more about the secrets to space travel and its effects on living organisms. Watcher was able to sublimate their part in the space race as a skill and due to the many animal lives given in the process for man’s new frontier.

“My new master tells me that due to my involvement, humans were able to reach the moon and possibly even further. I’m just glad my role aided him in his efforts.”

Man’s Watchful Protector (EX):

Throughout history man has known many a enemy. Be they corporal or spiritual, human or divine however, one has stood there besides them, Canines. This skill is the sublimation of the famous phrase and nickname of “Man’s best-friend”. This skill allows Watcher to join their Master’s sides at any time without the need of a command seal. The skill also provides for a rank up to all stats if Watcher’s master is injured in their presence.

Acting almost like an automatic trigger for Watcher. if their master becomes involved in a dangerous situation, Watcher immediately teleports to the location of their master and begins to attempt to move them.

“While I hold no bond towards this human, because of his words of promise that I’ll see my I’ll master soon, I’ll make sure they see the light of day”

Noble Phantasms

Zapusk ... Sputnik 2 (launch... Sputnik 2)
    A Good Girl’s Final Duty
    Anti-Man Noble Phantasm (B)
    Target: Size of a small city
    Noble Phantasms

The final task Watcher committed in life shared with the world again in the form of a Noble Phantasm. After storing kinetic energy in their body since the moment of being summoned, Watcher releases the remaining amount creating a blast of pure energy that propelled them into the sky. Much likeFrankenstein’s Blasted Tree, this Noble Phantasm is generally a one time use and causes Watcher’s Spirit core to shatter upon use.

Background/ Personality

I was born on the streets, scavenging and or fighting for food day in and day out. The others were bigger than me so I often lost any fights they would pick with me. “This is the way of the world” they would say, “only the strong survive.” I would roam the streets day in and day out looking for food. Sometimes I would find a scrap from a garbage can or if I was lucky and fast enough still right from this person’s pile they have on these roads. Living like this was tough and for a while I thought I would die not really knowing what life could really offer.

That is until he came along. One day this man came from no where trying to capture a group of us and throw us in his van. I hadn’t eaten for days and couldn’t outrun him for long. The man grabbed me and took me away. I was so scared and had no idea what to do. When we finally stopped he brought me into this building and put me in a room. To my surprise there was more food than I had ever seen and a bed softer than any patch of grass. The man then came back in the room and began repeating a word over and over until I came near him. From my understanding he gave me a name, Laika. I cherished this name something that felt so warm.

This man then began to train me in various ways and others like him came and ran tests on me. Some of them hurt but if I didn’t squirm the man would give me treats and play with me. Finally one day the man placed me in this cage. He said something to me but as always I couldn’t completely understand. Then I began to feel a sudden pressure of force on my body and heat so hot I thought I was on fire. Then weightlessness. For a moment before I opened my eyes I thought I was dead, but to my surprise once I opened them I floating up above our world. I saw the most beautiful images i couldn’t of imagined in a million years and then it was over...”

Last edited by Perry Ellis.; October 9th, 2020 at 05:38 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    the goodest girl is back
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries

Source
    Class: Alter-Ego
    Other Classes: Berserker, Assassin (due to the nature of the Heroic Spirit, these normally applicable Classes have been locked)
    True Name: (Lady?) Macbeth (MacFinlay?)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Evil/Mad/Good?
    Place of Origin: Scotland... England... No Scotland!
    Height: 6'1"? Maybe 5'11"? Maybe lower, maybe higher?
    Weight: You should never ask that of a Lady.
    Dislikes: M: Treachery! LM: Weakness.
    Natural Enemy: Duncan Macduff William Shakespeare

Parameters:
    Macbeth
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    Lady Macbeth
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: A

NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement (EX):
    It is understandable one would believe their madness comes from their lust for power. That, however, is not the case. This madness instead was formed from their inability to rectify which life is truly their own, often finding themselves quoting lines from their plays more often than words from their own life. This manifests as them believing that they were summoned in yet another retelling of their lives, even if events do not play out the same way. As such, they are the traitorous king and his wife, and all who would disobey them are traitors that must be executed before they conspire to kill them. They begin this by killing their master as Macbeth did his king. This Skill only applies to their Macbeth form.

Presence Concealment (D):
    While this skill does not allow for total concealment, it does have the effect of erasing one's presence as a Servant, only perceivable as a normal human. This Skill is only usable by their Lady Macbeth form.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma (B):
    Though Macbeth was considered ineloquent of speech, being a warrior more so than a leader, his wife was a devious weaver of words. Despite the fact they are one in the same, or perhaps because of it, this Skill is only usable by their human form.

Alter Ego (B):
    The two most prominent aspects of Macbeth in life, their devious cunning and power madness, were split into two individual beings. As such, Macbeth has gained the ability to manifest themselves in both forms simultaneously, one Servant, and one human. Though they both are the Heroic Spirit known as Macbeth, the human form is undetectable as a Servant. As such, after the death of their master, Lady Macbeth takes on the role in name and presentation. It is due to this Skill that they are only summonable as Alter-Ego

Adaption for the Ages (B):
    A tale constantly told and retold. Though the time and place where it takes place may differ, the story remains undeniably “Macbeth”. For every era their story takes place in, they gain proficiency and knowledge of the tools of that era, even able to manifest a select few. The variety and differences between retellings have caused Macbeth great confusion, making them no longer able to understand from which they originated. Only their dagger feels truly their own.

Is This a Dagger? (C):
    As he descended further into treachery, Macbeth beheld a dagger floating before his eyes. This dagger has become their most familiar tool, and the one weapon Macbeth is never without, returning to them even if it is cast away. Considered a sign of his growing madness, the dagger ironically grounds Macbeth from the sanity depriving aspects of their Mad Enhancement as it is one of the few things unifying their story, if only to a certain degree

Noble Phantasm
    Wyrd Prophecy: Macbeth Shall Never be Vanquish’d (EX)
    Anti-Harm
    “Macbeth shall never vanquish’d be til Great Birnam Wood to high Dunsinane Hill shall come against him.”

This, sworn to them by the apportions created by the prophetical Wyrd Sisters, is Macbeth's destiny. Macbeth’s belief that their summons is another retelling has imbued the prophecy with new life, forming their destiny once more. However, as it has been reformed by their belief, so to can it be broken by it.

So long as the prophecy remains, Macbeth is untouchable. Their body will always evade attacks as destiny has declared they shall not be touched before their time. A lack of Mana is also unable to kill Macbeth so long as they have the Prophecy to sustain them. Even powers strong enough to rewrite fate are not enough, as the prophecy speaks of events that have already happened. However, were it and one that equals its power to clash, it is unknown what would occur.

This Noble Phantasm is only able to be utilized by the male form.

Lore
    The Thane of Cawdor. Bridegroom of Bellona. King Duncan’s treacherous general and eventual killer, prophesied by three witches to be the new king of Scotland.

This is not the man known as Macbeth.

And yet, it is, for who truly knows of Macbeth’s rule as King of the Scots, or of the way the man conducted himself. A man such as he was no more fit to ascend to the Throne of Heroes than any other king.

That is, until The Tragedy of Macbeth was written by one of the greatest playwrights known to man, and his name was cemented in the annuls of history.

His life and person were rewritten and warped to fit the genius’s narrative, his own personage divided into two characters, one of which was meant to be his spouse in place of his true wife. Details and supernatural occurrences that never took place were woven into his life. By the end of the writing, the man known as Macbeth was thoroughly changed.

It is no wonder the Heroic Spirit known as Macbeth was driven mad by this fact, for it was not the person but the character that was always summoned whenever he was called upon. This madness was compounded each time he was portrayed, adding a new layer of uncertainty between who he originally was and who he was transformed to be.

When summoned, the two halves of Macbeth separated by the play are intertwined once more, causing the Heroic Spirit to form as joined yet separate entities. Both classified as "Macbeth", these entities work in unison to reach their wish. To erase the Tragedy of Macbeth from existence.

Personality
    As Macbeth, they are the mad King of Scots, prone to bouts of soliloquy and quoting lines from their own play, often assigning roles from said play to their opponents. They enter every conflict knowing they will be unscathed, causing them to attack with reckless abandon. They refuses to be addressed as anything besides King, immediately targeting anyone who will not do so while considering it an act of treason. The many versions of Macbeth constantly clash with each other, as the Servant is unwilling to recognize any as the original, leaving them constantly, maddeningly, disjointed. In the ultimate twist of irony, a being most famous for treachery despises it when he sees it in others, the betrayal of one's ruler a grave sin in his eyes. Whether this is born of his original self or his self-hatred is unclear.

As Lady Macbeth, they fill the role perfectly. Being a creation specifically for the play, this form is not afflicted with Macbeth's madness, as Lady Macbeth doesn't reject the interpretations and instead unifies them into a single personality. Calm, collected, conniving, and sadistic, this intelligent form tends to communicate with Macbeth, advising and directing him as she did in the play. Whenever outside of battle, she takes control and plans their next attack, diligently working to make her and her husband's dream a reality. She is the only person he listens to, often deferring to her in matters of strategy and espionage.

Relationships
    Guidelines: Due to the nature of this Servant, a Command Spell must be immediately expended upon summoning to the Chaldea, otherwise he will kill the one designated as his master. If he has already eliminated them, you must quickly kill the female form and have a Servant cast an illusion of woods approaching him. This will depower him long enough to either kill or form a new contract with him, at which point you will use the Command Spell to prevent the new master's death.

William Shakespeare: The male form will immediately attempt to kill him. However, none of his attacks will hit, as destroying his play's creator is tantamount to attempting to harm his own existence, which is prevented by his Noble Phantasm. Caster will, however, find this amusing. It is advised to make certain Macbeth is not aware of his presence at any given time, as he will require a Command Spell to cease his assault.

Any Caster Servant (regardless of gender): M-Begone, witch! I desire no tales this day, foul or fair in speech! LM-Forgive my husband. His experience with those of your kind is less than favorable.

Most British Heroes: *They move past, refusing to acknowledge their existence.*

Mordred: M-A Knight of Treachery! Be on your way, lest my dagger find your throat. LM-My Lord, you should not be so quick to judge those similar to yourself, even if they were not as successful as you.

Kings Whose Reigns Ended Through Some Form of Treachery: *They move past without a word, but a look of vague sympathy can be seen on the male form's face. It disappears just as quickly and is fervently denied to have existed by both forms.*

Any Servant Who Was Popularized by a Shakespeare Play: M-That swine sullied you as well? LM-Our deepest condolences.

Considering their competition, Macbeth certainly won't win, but I thought it would be fun to try. Nothing ventured, and all that.

I should say this. People call his NP vague, and it's supposed to be. The rest of the sheet actually gives all the clues to beat his NP you need. You just have to put them together.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 8th, 2024 at 05:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Not a bad sheet, although considering the prompt of this contest, he might fit better as an Avenger or Alter Ego. The only other criticism I have for this sheet is the somewhat vaguely-defined NP. There's no clear explanation on what "as long as the prophecy stands" means, and maybe how some Servants/Skills/unique circumstances may bypass it, aside from the minor allusion that "something" might happen if clashes with a similar power. As it stands now, that NP seems to make him an unkillable, completely broken monster.
    Last edited by BnEl15; October 10th, 2020 at 06:01 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, this sheet does not fit the prompt for the contest, and so can't be submitted as an entry
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Regarding the NP, yes it is a bit too vague. When i read it i thought there are one of two things happening you later describe: 1) that Great Birnham Wood will inevitably be summoned into the war as well or rather 2) due to his Madness and the retelling of his story, that another Servant or even Master are considered to be that Birnham guy, like for example Pentiselea does with Greek heroes.
    2) would mean that he can probably never have his NP at his final fight
    Last edited by DelRey; October 10th, 2020 at 11:21 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Brionac's wielder
    Class: Faker
    True Name: -
    Source: Historical Fact, Eternal Champion, Truth in Fiction vol. 6: Hollow Gods
    Region: Japan, England, Ireland
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 172cm
    Weight: 60kg

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Magic: E
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A-

Class Skills
    Independent Action: D

The ability to self-supply magical energy for a while even the connection with the Master is severed. At Rank D, he can remain manifested for 12 hours after losing his Master.

Disguising: A

The ability to disguise his Class, parameters, and Skills. His Class is displayed as Lancer. His parameters are displayed as A+, A, A+, C, C, A++, and he’s falsely perceived to have the Sun God’s Divine Core Skill at EX Rank.

Lore
    Faker is the rightful owner of the spear Brionac.

Brionac is known as the spear of the sun god Lugh, but its name and stated abilities are never mentioned in any sources from Celtic Mythology. Brionac was originated as the name of a fictional spear in Michael Moorcock’s 1970 fantasy novel “Eternal Champion”. 20 years later, Nobuaki Takerube and Kaiheitai publish “Hollow Gods”, the 6th volume of “Truth in Fiction”, a series where Kaiheitai and a different co-author each book explain the mythological roots of tropes and motifs commonly found in fantasy novels. In that book, the duo erroneously describes Brionac as Lugh’s spear. Due to the scarce amount of verifiable English documents and alternate versions at the time, it was difficult to cross check Kaiheitai and Takerube’s book, leading to many fictional works including Brionac as a supposed mythological reference.

Faker’s identity is a Phantom fusion of Michael Moorcock, Nobuaki Takerube, Kaiheitai, and the the concept of Lugh’s spear. An amalgam of practically nameless ordinary man holding a very extraordinary spear.

Personal Skills
    Myth Falsifier: A

The Skill of an author who created stories commonly mistaken for mythology.
    This Skills amplifies the fictional aspects of Servants around Faker have, such as the Innocent Monster Skill, its variants, and similar Skills. An unpredictable Skill can result on a huge buff or a deadly debuff depending on the affected party’s nature.

Truth In Fiction: B

The name of the mythology study series published by Kaiheitei and multiple co-authors. The combined mythological knowledge of Faker’s components sublimated into a Skill. Faker can figure out an enemy Servant’s True Name from very minor hints.

Blade Possession: A

A Skill possessed by warriors who wielded living blades and fought by allowing the weapon to possess the user and manipulate their bodies. According to “Hollow Gods”’ description of Brionac, the spear was alive and sentient, often jumping in the enemy’s direction unprompted by Lugh.
    As an amalgam of ordinary men, Faker has no martial arts skills or combat experience of his own, but by allowing the spear to take control during battle, he can maintain his façade as Lugh to some extent.

Noble Phantasm
    Brionac
    Thundering Hollow Sun

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 5-40
    Max. Targets: 25 people

A hollow name attached to an unspecified spear owned by Lugh. A spear with 5 tips, each releasing a ray of light that can defeat 5 people at once. While the sun god was famous for using spears, Brionac doesn’t match any of his known weapons, being instead multiple of his mythological spears combined into one.

Due to its nature as an amalgam of myths, Brionac is described as a multipurpose of weapon with a variety of abilities, including guaranteeing certain victory, turning into lightning to burn enemies to death when thrown, and having a mind of its own.

A Constantly Active Noble Phantasm that boosts the user's luck and shoots lightning from its 5 tips when its True Name is released. Since Brionac is severely lacking in Mystery in comparison the actual Spear of Lugh, it can’t use its abilities to the fullest extent, but it’s still manifested as a powerful Divine Weapon.

Character
    Personality:

As an amalgam of 4 different components, Faker has lost practically any individual characteristics of his originals, except for the shared elements between his human parts: their status as ordinary 20th century men and their absolute love for fantasy and mythology.

As a regular man, Faker can very easily be overwhelmed by his responsibilities as a Servant, both of defending Human Order and of maintaining his false identity as Lugh, but the presence of the many heroes beloved by his components makes him feel like it’s all worth it. To him, the most difficult part of masquerading as Lugh is refraining from gushing about Heroic Spirits to preserve the god’s dignified image.

As “Lugh”, he puts up a distant and stoic front, preferring to watch the human heroes fight from afar, and only joining himself when absolutely necessary or when the real Lugh’s warrior-like personality is brought up. He acts like this to portray Lugh as caring god who watches over humanity, to fully enjoy his chance to watch the great heroes of legend live, and because he’s actually a weak regular man afraid to fight.

Motivations and attitude towards the Master:

Faker has no wish towards the Grail. Interacting with Heroic Spirits is already the biggest dream come true imaginable.

He’s somewhat jealous of the Chaldea’s Master for their huge adventure with multiple Servants, paying little attention to the stress and emotional distress their journey caused out of sheer blind excitement. The only thing stopping him from making insensitive comments about it is the fact that he would need to break character for it.

Related characters:

Cú Chulainn:
    Lugh’s son, and the one Servant Faker is the most nervous around. Cú personally saw Lugh in his lifetime, so he knows Faker looks and acts different, but he chalks it up to the gods’ need to manifest as Pseudo-Servants, with the personality differences being Lugh’s host’s influence. Nevertheless, Faker still avoids Cú to preserve his false identity.

Cú Chulainn (Alter):
    “There’s a fictional version of Cú Chulainn here and the Holy Grail didn’t choose to give him Brionac? Talk about a wasted opportunity.”

Jason:
    Another Servant who prefers to stand in the backlines watching the other heroes. Faker frequently breaks character as the two passionately discuss about the Argonauts.

Erice Utsumi:
    Another hero-worshipping modern person who acquired Servant status by taking a spear falsely said to be owned by a major god. Despite her being much younger than Faker’s components, he still sees her as something of a senpai he needs to learn from in order to be the best Servant he can be under his unusual circumstances.

Author notes
    I wrote this entire sheet and I’m still not sure if I did it seriously or as a shitpost.
    Last edited by Comun; October 10th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    "Lugh": This is legit a really creative idea for a sheet. Definitely not something we'd ever get in canon (especially given Brionac is canonically Lugh's spear in the Nasuverse, which means either Kaiheitai got it right or the fiction entirely subsumed the original) but that's what fan-stuff is for. The idea of this ordinary guy trying to act the part of a stoic warrior-king while resisting the urge to geek out at all the totally awesome epic heroes all around him is a pretty amusing one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Not a bad sheet, although considering the prompt of this contest, he might fit better as an Avenger or Alter Ego. The only other criticism I have for this sheet is the somewhat vaguely-defined NP. There's no clear explanation on what "as long as the prophecy stands" means, and maybe how some Servants/Skills/unique circumstances may bypass it, aside from the minor allusion that "something" might happen if clashes with a similar power. As it stands now, that NP seems to make him an unkillable, completely broken monster.
    Can you send me the prompt? I didn't see a specific one, and I have a second Servant I'm finishing up. Want to make sure this one fits the guidelines.

On the NP, I purposely kept it vague because I plan to use him in a story, and don't want to spoil too much. I know exactly how his NP works, but if everyone else did, they could see what was coming. I will, however, draw your attention to this line.
    "Macbeth’s belief that his summons is another retelling has imbued the prophecy with new life, forming his destiny once more. However, as it has been reformed by his belief, so to can it be broken by it."
    Another person was on the same lines as you.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Regarding the NP, yes it is a bit too vague. When i read it i thought there are one of two things happening you later describe: 1) that Great Birnham Wood will inevitably be summoned into the war as well or rather 2) due to his Madness and the retelling of his story, that another Servant or even Master are considered to be that Birnham guy, like for example Pentiselea does with Greek heroes.
    2) would mean that he can probably never have his NP at his final fight
    Final thing. Should I remove him from here since he's not viable as a entry?