Page 110 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1060100105108109110111112115120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 7318

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats hard, but here we go

1 point: Marcus Aurelius

really creative with a deep understanding of his philosophy makes this sheet entertaining, informative and inspiring.

2 points: Alexander Scriabin

A great creepy Foreigner, his skills and lore with the entity flow together beautifully and create a setting i aspire to achieve when i create Foreigners and other flavorful servants.

3 points: Cozel

Another great, creepy, but intriguing Foreigner sheet that doesnt make the entity the focal point of it and oozes character. The video inspiration is nice listening to as well.

Honorable mentions: Fersen, a really close contender for top3, Murrieta and Mozi

1 point: Louisette

2 points: Joaquin Murrieta

3 points: Alexander Scriabin

I'd offer critiques, but I feel I'm really bad at doing that since the most I can think of is "I like this thing". >_>

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, voting over

I'll post the results when I wake up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    3rd place with 5 points
    Joaquin Murreita

2nd place with 5 points

Alexander Scriabin

1st place with 7 points
    Count von Cosel

fixed
    Last edited by asterism42; October 28th, 2020 at 05:20 PM.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    aaahh this aint it chief, Royd, Comun and I voted for Cosel and he got 7 points

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    aaahh this aint it chief, Royd, Comun and I voted for Cosel and he got 7 points
    Yeah I was just about to chime in and say that. asterism must've been tired and just not tallied the votes properly. My own spot should really be tied with WhiteFrenzy's Joaquin for second place (5 points each). Still, this is definitely the most votes I've gotten for an entry so far so I'm definitely flattered by the positive feedback, even if I didn't actually win. Thanks everyone!

Blog Entries
    damn it

Blog Entries
    It's okay, mistakes can happen to anybody.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah I was just about to chime in and say that. asterism must've been tired and just not tallied the votes properly. My own spot should really be tied with WhiteFrenzy's Joaquin for second place (5 points each). Still, this is definitely the most votes I've gotten for an entry so far so I'm definitely flattered by the positive feedback, even if I didn't actually win. Thanks everyone!
    Yeah, if done after waking up that can happen.

Mark me a fan of your works so far, i am always impressed by your talent for writing characters and constant quality of sheets. A well deserved 2nd place with WhiteFrenzy.

And congratulations To BnEl15! Great Sheet, looking forward to your suggested theme in December.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, is it over? I kinda wish there'd been more votes since I'm interested to hear more people's thoughts on the sheets here, but oh well. On another note, thanks for the votes and kind words, I'll try to come up with an interesting prompt for December. See you all then.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Ah, is it over? I kinda wish there'd been more votes since I'm interested to hear more people's thoughts on the sheets here, but oh well. On another note, thanks for the votes and kind words, I'll try to come up with an interesting prompt for December. See you all then.
    I was surprised by the lack of votes too honestly. Usually most of the people who submitted entries voted plus extras, whereas here it was much fewer. Maybe a bunch of people just got busy or something...

Blog Entries
    It's part of the reason I asked the question of "do people know they can vote now?" I looked back at previous votings, and there were usually more at a more frequent pace. Had me confused.

Blog Entries
    well, my guess would be many here are from America and with election coming up they have other stuff in mind

Or ToO MaNy FoReIgNErS

Blog Entries
    That's one of the reasons I didn't submit Lovecraft, but also because I didn't think he was unique enough for a chance.

There were certainly a lot of Foreigner-class Servants. Probably because the appeal of the class (that is to say, trying to work in Lovecraftian elements) more than anything. That said, I did have some non-Foreigner Servants, but I've been kicking around the Helen idea for a good long while and I wanted to do it.

Blog Entries
    And it was a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    And it was a good one
    Thank you, I was quite proud of it. Some other ideas I was kicking around were Foreigner-class SS Ourang Medan, Alter Ego/Beast-class Unknown Soldier, Avenger-class Vali, a Ruler-class version of my Imhotep sheet (might do this one in December as a Santa Servant, don't know), and Faker-class Bisley Boy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    Thank you, I was quite proud of it. Some other ideas I was kicking around were Foreigner-class SS Ourang Medan, Alter Ego/Beast-class Unknown Soldier, Avenger-class Vali, a Ruler-class version of my Imhotep sheet (might do this one in December as a Santa Servant, don't know), and Faker-class Bisley Boy.
    ooh i have my eyes on the Medan as well, but rather as part of a story. But the Beast Unknown Soldier idea is something very interesting. I hope you do that one first.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I m curious which the next Topic will be !?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    quick thing, I have to attend a funeral today, so I will start the contest tomorrow