Page 120 of 369 FirstFirst ... 2070110115118119120121122125130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 7366

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    thank you for the help with my sheet.
    for any one wondering his true name is Tomas Hobbes

I cant really say much. Doing sheets for Philosophers is something pretty interesting, but it needs a certain understanding of their opinion and Thomas Hobbes is had some strong opinions iirc. But I am not that familiar with his work, i remember the "State of Nature" if no government would be in place, it would be a war of "everyone against everyone", something of that line. Together with his Second Noble Phantasm it suggests to me that his skills could be pretty dramatic, together with Leviathan in your concept perhaps even Beast worthy, but like i said i am not familiar with his works. You concentrated more on Leviathans abilities, which comes of as more like a puppet of the beast instead of a Hobbes Servant.
    I see you had a horror vision with something like an all-devouring beast in mind, but you kept it pretty bare bones, which did not comunicate your vision well. The potential is there to make it something pretty cool, but i think you took a hefty load as your first sheet. When you have more experience you will likely revisit this sheet and realize the potential it has with a rework.

You can keep your sheets simple, many do it here, others like it pretty extended like me or to a whole other extreme Koga who writes whole books about his servants. Finding a middle ground takes time, but in my opinion sheets of horror or of concept, like you attempted to do here, needs some kind of atmosphere that is created with more words.

tl,dr i actually like the concept idea and i see big potential of it, but the implementation still lacks experience. but it comes with time. do more sheets.

as i wrote this NMR released his sheet. I remember he had other philosopher sheets, His Marcus Aurelius sheet was great, perhaps you can find inspiration in his approach

Robespierre: infamous guy, well executed (hehe see what i did there? )

At hindsight it would be easy to slap some HPL outer entity into the mix to explain who that "Supreme Being' is, but it would not make sense for him. He was against christianity, but against atheism as well. he quotes Voltaire with "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" because he knew having some kind of "religion" is necessary to keep social order. Similar like today even non-believers appreciate Judeo-Christianity because their moral compass formed the foundation for European society.
    Tho one could spin the Foreigner class differently. If one uses the concept of "fantasy made real" from the FGO Remnant Arc, the 'Outer Being' of Robespierre is the 'Supreme Being' be himself invented. I think that could work if that aspect is well explained.

And just to make sure, because your last lines about making him Foreigner and you laughing at "Foreigner Hitler" and the comment afterwards from few sites ago seems to me like you think making hitler a foreigner is a bad idea, because it would detract from the cruel acts he did.
    Or am I just seeing a connection that isnt there?
    Last edited by DelRey; February 18th, 2021 at 05:20 PM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Foreigner of the Clever Abyss

"So, you decided to accept me as your Servant? Clever, clever."

Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: Chaotic/Evil
    Region: Japan
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 41kg
    Dislikes: Fire, priests, her appearance
    Talent: Web-spinning
    Armaments: Webs, fangs
    Natural Enemy: Minamoto no Raikou

Stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: D
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain(EX): A Class Skill associated with Foreigners, it denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. Enchanted by the evil god, Foreigner possesses and wields part of said god's power.

Divinity(B): Having resonated with an old deity from the dark void, Foreigner obtained a high degree of divinity. A forbidden thread that connects the real to the imaginary. In exchange, Foreigner has become unable to fully hide her true nature.

Personal Skills

Natural Demon(B): A Skill that represents one as an entity that was born a monster, rather than being a hero or god degraded into one. In Foreigner's case, her Agility and Mana stats have received a big bonus.

Shapeshift(A-): A Skill that refers to both the borrowing bodies and appearance change. As noted in her legend, Foreigner is capable of assuming a myriad of different forms, but her favorite is that of a young beautiful girl. However, as a demerit for having contacted an outer god, she is incapable of completely hiding her true nature for long periods.

Spinner in the Darkness(B): The eyes who see everything, even from inside the black void. Foreigner has the ability to produce spiders from inside her body that acts as sensory extensions of herself, allowing her to observe events in multiple locations at the same time and without the need to be physically present. Furthermore, she can also re-absorb these spiders as a means to repair any damage done to her body and, if necessary, Foreigner can even completely break down into a swarm of the spider to escape a fight, although doing so is highly costly.

Silver Thread(B): As natural of a spider, the Foreigner can produce webs from her body, which she can use in a variety of ways, from traps to melee combat. These silky threads are extremely durable, more so than any mundane material, and can even temporarily restraint a Servant (although for how long varies from case to case). They can also be used as razor wires, and Foreigner is very proficient in using them to turn her targets into minced meat.

Noble Phantasm

Clever Abyss - Mysterious Spider Spirit
    Kashikobuchi - Myouhou Kumo no Rei

Foreigner's Noble Phantasm. Several of her legends have Foreigner entangling and drowning her victims by pulling them to a waterfall, but that is not what this Noble Phantasm is about. Rather than simply "taking the victim underwater", this Noble Phantasm embodies the concept of " dragging the victim to another world".

The condition to activating it is a simple one: Foreigner must "capture" the target with her webs. This can be achieved by forcing them into a web trap, or by simply getting a thread around some part of the enemy's body. The spider thread represents the connection between reality and the supernatural world, serving as a bridge to Foreigner and a "string of fate" to the target.

Once this single condition is fulfilled, Foreigner will "dive" into a Void Space, dragging her victim with her. As the Sea of Imaginary Numbers is naturally hostile to regular lifeforms, the target is destroyed in the process, essentially being erased from existence. A terrifying fate that can be called worse than death.

Although possible to survive this Noble Phantasm, it is a very unlikely situation to happen. One would need both special protection to survive in Imaginary Space, and a strong connection with reality to escape it. However, Foreigners, as well other beings who possess connections to an outer god, are perfectly safe in Void Space and immune to its negative effects, making this Noble Phantasm useless against them.

Background

Foreigner's identity is that of a Jorogumo. In specific, her Saint Graph is that of the Mistress of Joren falls, but she has absorbed characteristics of many other Jorogumo myths. The Jorogumo is a type of Youkai that appears in Japanese Folklore. It is a giant spider that disguises itself as a beautiful woman in an attempt to draw in men and then devour them. While the name can be written in Kanji as "Spider-Woman", it is normally written as "entangling newlywed woman", which is a jukujikun pronunciation.

While there are many stories about this Youkai, the arguably most famous one mentions one that lives at the Joren Falls of Izu, in the Shizuoka Prefecture. The local legend tells of a man who rested beside the waterfall basin when the jorōgumo tried to drag him into the waterfall by throwing webs around his leg. The man transferred the webbing around a tree stump, which was dragged into the falls instead of him.

After that, the people of the village dared not venture close to the falls anymore. Then one day, a visiting woodcutter who was a stranger to this all tried to cut a tree and mistakenly dropped his favorite axe into the basin. As he tried to go down to fetch his axe back, a beautiful woman appeared and returned it to him. However, the woodcutter fell in love with a woman he met at the waterfall. He visited her every day, but grew physically weaker each time. The chief monk of a nearby temple suspected that the woodcutter was "taken in by the jorōgumo mistress of the waterfall", and accompanied him to chant a sutra.

When a spider thread reached out to the woodcutter, the monk let out a thunderous yell, and the thread disappeared. Now knowing that the woman was actually a jorōgumo, the woodcutter still persisted and tried to gain permission for marriage from the mountain's tengu. When the tengu denied him the woodcutter ran towards the waterfall, where he was entangled by spider threads and disappeared into the water.

Personality

Foreigner is a natural manipulator. She uses a facade of cuteness and innocent to draw others in and gain their trust, then uses this newly acquired relationship as a means to control that person's acts. While it is not a strategy that works with everyone, it still works with a consistency that cannot be underestimated.

While her friendliness is mostly an act, she is capable of becoming interested in a particular person if they are particularly remarkable or special. She likes pretty and young boys that still have an air of innocence, and she says that it is natural for her to be attracted to this type of people.

" After all, I am a predator, aren't I?"

While she has made contact with an outer god, she isn't particularly interested in said being or has any desire to work alongside it. She sees it as nothing but a contract she took because it was convenient. She does have a bit of a problem with being incapable of completely hiding her legs, as it impacts the performance of her "work".

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 18th, 2021 at 05:51 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Robespierre: I see what you're going for here, and I love non-standard Berserkers like him and this one (Still waiting to find out who he is), but I just don't get the feeling of fear from him. Not in the horror sense. In a war, only his NP would be something really deserving of fear because it's rebellion stripped of the ideals people butter it up with to reveal that their usually just death parades (and not the anime kind). Honestly, with no cast times or any requirements beside invocation, he'd probably die before he ever got to use it or use it and die afterward from stronger Servants. I'm just not scared of this Servant or what he represents. Simple as that, I suppose.

Jorogumo: A simple and to-the-point sheet that gives us a good idea of how she'd instill fear just by her legend alone, but I have to wonder if making her a Foreigner was really required. I think we all know our collective feelings that Foreigners are over judged at times, but here it doesn't really add much. It doesn't changer her legend, only gives her Divinity and Existence Outside the Domain, and doesn't affect her personality because you said she doesn't care about what the entity wants. Really, it just kinda seems like an excuse to keep her from being able to hide the fact she's a spider monster, which frankly just adds to the horror. Being able to conceal it, I mean, not being unable to hide it. Just feels like you should've gone Assassin or, for an interesting development, Archer because the legend involves her casting out webs to catch someone. You could even have put Presence Concealment for either, though slightly lowered for Archer, to go along with her legend. I just feel making her Foreigner without it actually changing much was more to her detriment than advantage in this case.

Blog Entries
    Actually, the connection with the outer god does influence her powers alot. In Lovecraftian myths, Atlach-nacha is the goddess and ruler of all spiders (and a giant spider herself). She is known as "The Spider in the Darkness" and lives under Mount Voormithadreth in the Dreamlands. She endless spinnings her webs, trying to build a bridge between her world and ours.
    So yeah. Both Foreigner's ability to creat spiders from her body and her NP draging enemies into imaginary space (which was associated to Outer gods in the Van Gogh event) come from her conection to Atlach-Nacha.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    somehow no "End of the Spider's Web" version smh.

The connection with Atlach-Nacha is obvious, but the NP has an interesting spin to it. (damn my puns are on point today)
    I actually dont really remember if it was established in the story that all Foreigners are immune to the INS or if they just can use their abilities their due to their connection with gods. Do you know more about it?

I personally dislike the entities based on actual animals and almost no lore, they are too small in scale and concept and just seem like 'monsters', than 'alien gods'.
    On that note I think the class skills should be lower, the higher the rank, the higher the 'authority' of the entity in the mythos and the Spinner in Darkness isnt really up there with the others

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Actually, the connection with the outer god does influence her powers alot. In Lovecraftian myths, Atlach-nacha is the goddess and ruler of all spiders (and a giant spider herself). She is known as "The Spider in the Darkness" and lives under Mount Voormithadreth in the Dreamlands. She endless spinnings her webs, trying to build a bridge between her world and ours.
    So yeah. Both Foreigner's ability to creat spiders from her body and her NP draging enemies into imaginary space (which was associated to Outer gods in the Van Gogh event) come from her conection to Atlach-Nacha.
    Well, as someone not versed in Lovecraft, I was unware of that. You can basically ignore what I said then, I suppose. I am curious now, though, what kind of NP she would have outside of Foreigner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Jorogumo: A simple and to-the-point sheet that gives us a good idea of how she'd instill fear just by her legend alone, but I have to wonder if making her a Foreigner was really required. I think we all know our collective feelings that Foreigners are over judged at times, but here it doesn't really add much. It doesn't changer her legend, only gives her Divinity and Existence Outside the Domain, and doesn't affect her personality because you said she doesn't care about what the entity wants. Really, it just kinda seems like an excuse to keep her from being able to hide the fact she's a spider monster, which frankly just adds to the horror. Being able to conceal it, I mean, not being unable to hide it. Just feels like you should've gone Assassin or, for an interesting development, Archer because the legend involves her casting out webs to catch someone. You could even have put Presence Concealment for either, though slightly lowered for Archer, to go along with her legend. I just feel making her Foreigner without it actually changing much was more to her detriment than advantage in this case.
    I see where you are coming from and the concept gow-0 had. Atlach-Nacha just had not much going on as a concept except "what if it is a spider...but from outer space?!". The implementation of it in the sheet makes sense, especially in the Nasuverse, but the core of the outer being in the actual mythos is just not creative. I think it was even later tagged on, because the Spiders of Leng were already a thing and C.A. Smith just thought they need a ruler or something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    And just to make sure, because your last lines about making him Foreigner and you laughing at "Foreigner Hitler" and the comment afterwards from few sites ago seems to me like you think making hitler a foreigner is a bad idea, because it would detract from the cruel acts he did.
    I said this at the end, but basically I consider making those like Robespierre Foreigners just kind of lame. Same goes for Hitler and Leopold II and Jimmy Carter and others who espoused genocide or terror on a mass-scale.

Dressing it up logically, if Robespierre's a Foreigner then either he was contacted by an Elder God before his death or after it. If it was at some point before it, then in all likelihood the warrants would be laid at the feet of said Elder God. If it was at some point after it, then that's just a senseless twist on a character who by dint of atrocity is already (in)famous enough to fill up an entire sheet.

People will do horrible shit to each other, without needing any Foreign intervention, is my take on it.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    Well, as someone not versed in Lovecraft, I was unware of that. You can basically ignore what I said then, I suppose. I am curious now, though, what kind of NP she would have outside of Foreigner.
    It would be a comparatively lamer and vastly weaker one. Probably just recreating her drowning in a more literal sense, maybe even having an extra limitation of not being usable when there is no body of water nearby. Without the help of the Outer God, Foreigner would be quite weak.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, maybe I'll do an outer god-less, assassin version later. It could be interesting for comparison.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I said this at the end, but basically I consider making those like Robespierre Foreigners just kind of lame. Same goes for Hitler and Leopold II and Jimmy Carter and others who espoused genocide or terror on a mass-scale.

Dressing it up logically, if Robespierre's a Foreigner then either he was contacted by an Elder God before his death or after it. If it was at some point before it, then in all likelihood the warrants would be laid at the feet of said Elder God. If it was at some point after it, then that's just a senseless twist on a character who by dint of atrocity is already (in)famous enough to fill up an entire sheet.

People will do horrible shit to each other, without needing any Foreign intervention, is my take on it.
    I absolutely agree with that. And in essence thats why my entry last contest was Hitler in a Foreigner Container. I stretched the context of Foreigner and made him 'so detached from Humanity through his acts, that no other 'human class' could apply to him' and always made clear he was the one who did his atrocities. Just wanted to make sure you laughed at the concept of disregarding his cruel acts to some space alien (which is okay and i agree with) or my sheet specifically

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I feel it could still work if you go with the take that the character's mentality was so evil and messed-up they managed to link with an Elder God, rather than the Elder God making them evil. Heck, maybe it's a "too spicy for Yog Sothoth" situation and their evil will was strong enough they even managed to overtake the eldritch entity possessing them, "corrupting" it rather than vice-versa. The point is there's ways to do that sort of thing without excusing the real figure's evil deeds or tacking on the Foreigner aspect as an afterthought.

US Friend Code
    Hi. I'm new to all this. Would somebody be so kind as to give me a rundown on the rules and stuff of this?

Blog Entries
    Do people consider being a Foreigner detracts from the horrible act people do? Whether or not Hitler was a Foreigner, he would have still done those things. Getting Foreign influence does nothing but aid him in his actions. When it comes down to it, you're right. People don't need Foreign intervention to do horrible things, but I've always seen the Foreigner class as more of an amplification of a person's traits rather than an overwriting. DelRey's own Munch/Grey is both a decent and evil person without any influence, the Foreign being only allowing Grey to be so. Not to mention BnEl15's Cosel who was already mad and willing to do terrible things before he made the contract with Zo-Kalar, the being only wanting to use him and Cosel accepted it understanding that, only wanting the one he loved back.
    Both of these people made the choice to do terrible things before Foreign entities got their grips in them. I guess the point I'm trying to say is that a Foreigner doesn't need to have their entire history influenced by a being, but rather it should be obvious in most cases the person would do those things regardless and the entities just helped them along in doing so. Overwriting someone is fine, but it's far more interesting when it's done of a person's own free will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Hi. I'm new to all this. Would somebody be so kind as to give me a rundown on the rules and stuff of this?
    Sure.

How many sheets can I submit?
    Two. Also, the votes they receive are counted individually, rather than added up.

Can I submit sheets that I’ve already made prior to the contest?
    No. However, you can do a remake of an earlier sheet if you so choose.

Can I submit an Alter or a Lily or something? What about a canon character in an alternate class?
    If it fits the prompt, sure. Go for it!

Then, besides the prompt, are there any other restrictions I should be aware of?
    Mainly, just try to stick to canon compliance when designing your sheet. Most notably, that means no modern fiction Servants. No Spiderman, Cloud Strife, Naruto, etc. Use your best judgement, please.

How does voting work?
    Each forumite can vote for three sheets, awarding them 3 points, 2 points, and 1 point respectively. The points are added up for each sheet, whoever has the most wins.

I didn’t make a sheet, can I still vote?
    Yes. Any Forum user can vote.

Can I vote for myself?
    No. It's not classy so don't do it.

How Long is the voting period?
    One week, following the three week submission period.

I’ve just won! What now?
    Congratulations. The next contest will begin after a month's break. You have until then to think up a prompt. When you have it, PM it to me. Don't worry, I'll remind you if you forget, but make sure to tell me if you can't/don't want to think of a prompt. Then, when our next contest begins, I’ll announce the prompt and we’re off to the races.

What kinds of prompts can I submit?
    It’s relatively open-ended. For example, it could be a class, as in our first “Saber” contest. It could be a region or period of history, for example “Greece” or “1800s”. It could also be something like “Alters”. Try not to be too limiting, though. You can have the prompt “France”, but don’t have your prompt be “Marquis de Vauban”. That’s an extreme example, of course, but do try to leave your prompts relatively open to interpretation, for now. Otherwise, you won’t get much participation, and that’s no fun!

Are there any specific restrictions for prompts I should know about?
    As of right now, only two. For the time being, I’m choosing to ban the prompts “Joke” (promotes low-effort content) and “Modern Fiction”. It’s possible that these will be usable again in future, but not in the short term.

For more reference, you might want to go looking back through the thread and see how people themselves do these things.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 18th, 2021 at 06:09 PM.

US Friend Code
    Thanks. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the Servant or contents of the sheet, other than that they fulfill the conditions of the prompt?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Thanks. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the Servant or contents of the sheet, other than that they fulfill the conditions of the prompt?
    a soft rule as of last contest is "No Nazis". And try to not make a Servant that just recently died. If you wanna participate be quick, only few days left until it ends and then begins again in April

Blog Entries
    Can I submit an Alter or a Lily or something? What about a canon character in an alternate class?
    If it fits the prompt, sure. Go for it!

Then, besides the prompt, are there any other restrictions I should be aware of?
    Mainly, just try to stick to canon compliance when designing your sheet. Most notably, that means no modern fiction Servants. No Spiderman, Cloud Strife, Naruto, etc. Use your best judgement, please.
    Don't mean to be rude. I'm just wondering if you saw this and need more clarification or if you kinda just glanced over what I put.

a soft rule as of last contest is "No Nazis". And try to not make a Servant that just recently died. If you wanna participate be quick, only few days left until it ends and then begins again in April
    If that's what you meant and he answered, then pardon me.

Blog Entries
    Do people consider being a Foreigner detracts from the horrible act people do? Whether or not Hitler was a Foreigner, he would have still done those things. Getting Foreign influence does nothing but aid him in his actions. When it comes down to it, you're right. People don't need Foreign intervention to do horrible things, but I've always seen the Foreigner class as more of an amplification of a person's traits rather than an overwriting. DelRey's own Munch/Grey is both a decent and evil person without any influence, the Foreign being only allowing Grey to be so. Not to mention BnEl15's Cosel who was already mad and willing to do terrible things before he made the contract with Zo-Kalar, the being only wanting to use him and Cosel accepted it understanding that, only wanting the one he loved back.
    Both of these people made the choice to do terrible things before Foreign entities got their grips in them. I guess the point I'm trying to say is that a Foreigner doesn't need to have their entire history influenced by a being, but rather it should be obvious in most cases the person would do those things regardless and the entities just helped them along in doing so. Overwriting someone is fine, but it's far more interesting when it's done of a person's own free will.
    Partly, but there is always the aspect of Evil Gods controlling them as some kind of vessels. This can be seen in the 3rd ascension of Foreigners when their grip on them becomes even more apparent. Cozel had this too, I overlooked it in my Munch sheet, but i generally forgot the "creepy" factor in it. And btw in my story Dorian became like that because he was influenced to become like that, innocent young mind and stuff, like in the original story.
    Diminishing the cruelty of human minds through the usage of demons that make it seem like they were just controlled by something inhumanly above is not great as a thematic i think. It sidelines the human aspect and almost divides evil from humanity, which is wrong as a concept. In the end the stuff just has to be explained well enough to not fall into that kind of thinking. if a third person knows of the concept of what a Foreigner class is and sees someone associating Hitler or any extremely infamous mass murderer with it for sure creates negative connotations in their mind right from the get go, of course it would. like the "he just wants to play" line when a vicious dog tears a leg out of another animal or something

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I feel it could still work if you go with the take that the character's mentality was so evil and messed-up they managed to link with an Elder God, rather than the Elder God making them evil. Heck, maybe it's a "too spicy for Yog Sothoth" situation and their evil will was strong enough they even managed to overtake the eldritch entity possessing them, "corrupting" it rather than vice-versa. The point is there's ways to do that sort of thing without excusing the real figure's evil deeds or tacking on the Foreigner aspect as an afterthought.
    thats honestly a pretty weird concept and i feel like it can not work. When humans become extremely evil, it is mostly because it is against humanity and our morals. Those Evil Gods dont give a damn about that. Like a rat could control our minds, because it was smart and evil enough to collect poisoned food and distributes it across a rat colony or something. The concept functions better with our earthly gods, but i do not see it work for Foreigners except someone perhaps uses the Elder Gods, if someone could fit there.
    Last edited by DelRey; February 18th, 2021 at 06:51 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okey two more servants here ,i think from the contests i participated is this the feeled most active one .Like has someone counted how many Servants there are ?

And about Forreigners i am rather unshure as i still think that these extraplanar beings should be not the only applicable thing like aren't our indigene Gods not also applicable? I admit that in Lovecraft terms i am not knowledgeable.though i had a Forreigner idea .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Koga, the Class is named Foreigner. As in, "It came from outside".

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I cant really say much. Doing sheets for Philosophers is something pretty interesting, but it needs a certain understanding of their opinion and Thomas Hobbes is had some strong opinions iirc. But I am not that familiar with his work, i remember the "State of Nature" if no government would be in place, it would be a war of "everyone against everyone", something of that line. Together with his Second Noble Phantasm it suggests to me that his skills could be pretty dramatic, together with Leviathan in your concept perhaps even Beast worthy, but like i said i am not familiar with his works. You concentrated more on Leviathans abilities, which comes of as more like a puppet of the beast instead of a Hobbes Servant.
    I see you had a horror vision with something like an all-devouring beast in mind, but you kept it pretty bare bones, which did not comunicate your vision well. The potential is there to make it something pretty cool, but i think you took a hefty load as your first sheet. When you have more experience you will likely revisit this sheet and realize the potential it has with a rework.

You can keep your sheets simple, many do it here, others like it pretty extended like me or to a whole other extreme Koga who writes whole books about his servants. Finding a middle ground takes time, but in my opinion sheets of horror or of concept, like you attempted to do here, needs some kind of atmosphere that is created with more words.

tl,dr i actually like the concept idea and i see big potential of it, but the implementation still lacks experience. but it comes with time. do more sheets.

as i wrote this NMR released his sheet. I remember he had other philosopher sheets, His Marcus Aurelius sheet was great, perhaps you can find inspiration in his approach

Robespierre: infamous guy, well executed (hehe see what i did there? )

At hindsight it would be easy to slap some HPL outer entity into the mix to explain who that "Supreme Being' is, but it would not make sense for him. He was against christianity, but against atheism as well. he quotes Voltaire with "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" because he knew having some kind of "religion" is necessary to keep social order. Similar like today even non-believers appreciate Judeo-Christianity because their moral compass formed the foundation for European society.
    Tho one could spin the Foreigner class differently. If one uses the concept of "fantasy made real" from the FGO Remnant Arc, the 'Outer Being' of Robespierre is the 'Supreme Being' be himself invented. I think that could work if that aspect is well explained.

there is a reason for that you see rider of contracts is the servant of a crypter of a lostbelt taking place in Abrahamic texture with a different ending to the persecution of Jesus basically Jesus was Velber three and was used as vessel of the dormant old testament god but do to Judas managing to stall the executioners l long enough do to her being a Amateur with the first true magic long enough to save jesus but the constant use of miracles awoke Yahweh toke over Jesus then after proving there divinity and power lead a crusade to conquer the world. and Judus ended up fleeing in despair to egypt