Page 127 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2777117122125126127128129132137177227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow withhin the firts DAy four Servants well i am curious how mmany more it will be . and until now is no Divine Spirit servant was made ? Wel i think i should Change that perhaps ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Grk. This prompt confuses Eni. I will need to thonk long and hard for ideas for this one.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And here I was thinking, while I'm still struggling with my entry, why not review the AMAZING ones we already have?

Behemoth:
    I absolutely adore the idea behind this Servant. The "ultimate kaiju" is just a laid-back neet that wants nothing more than sleeping under the sun and if possible, resting his head over a pretty girl's lap? Now this is my kind of character. I love how he's such a dangerous beast, indeed one of the "Three Horrors", and yet he's so... Endearing. Lazily so. This FC also worked wonders in making me associate it with everything he said and made everything extra precious.
    Also, his abilities. The fact that he can syphon mana from the earth itself, "destroying all of what is his anyway" is such a genius idea! He truly cannot be outmatched by anyone while in dry land, and that's terrifying. His Noble Phantasm is so good too! I think this is one of your best works Royd, I dunno, I really liked something about him A LOT. Definitely will be in my head for the next days...

Dirk Turpin: Whoa! You come here kicking the goddamn door and opening your sheet with this amazing text again and I can only gasp for air here. Your use of this literature in order to "contextualize" the existence of your Servant is so ingenious, whenever you use that I almost find myself clapping out loud like YEAH. I love learning more about the Servant and being on the grasp of learning his true name, then you pull the rug and we're somehow back at square one, but somehow I love the experience. I guess this is, in a sense, magic? Yer a wizard HarryMorg.
    Anyway, speaking of the Servant too, I love lovelove everything about those skills. The Rip-off personal Skill? MWAH. GENIUS. I'd hate to face in in a war, that's for sure. The fact that he's to the penny dreadful genre what Alice is to that wonder genre? GENIUS. And the fact that yet, he too uses a poetry that's eerily similar to a nursery rhyme in his skills? You're just boinking us with the whole point of this man now (keep doing that I love it).

Crystal Palace: Absolutely. Phenomenal. Work.
    Perfect. FC.
    What else can I say? I adore this format you found for yourself and I kinda want to see more and more of your sheets just to have the pleasure of having this gracing my screen. The idea of this mismatched being that is an amalgamation of so many creatures that had their remains desecrated by palenthologists is both terrifying and sad. I cannot blame it from feeling this amount of rage of both humans and more specificaly, THAT type of humans. The link with the tooth soldiers was so good, so unexpected but at the same time when you stop to think about it it's just a "of COURSE that would happen". And a Cadmus namedrop on top of all that? This sheet is just too good for me.

Laplace's Demon: Bn I don't know how can you come here every couple of months and just drop these mf bombs. Every single time. Don't you feel tired of carrying the whole world in your back? BUT NO, SERIOUSLY. Just reading the true name already made me gasp because I absolutely love this concept, so I was thorougly engrossed on the sheet already right off the bat. And it just kept getting better and better. Putting him in the Watcher class? It was just the crowning moment of awesome in a sheet that had plenty of these elements already.
    Ugh, I can imagine his glitchy self so clearly, it's amazing how you crafter this Servant to this extent. And I adore how he summons those incredible historical figures as "proxies", shadows of himself. I think this is such a cool idea, with so much potential - it's a shame these sheets can't figure in a story, because this is one of those Servants you'd just LOVE to see in action. And I love his daredevil-ish attitude too, so fitting for this particular creature... Though I'm sure he'd be so bored of predicting stuff right all the time, so the unpredictable Servants would be a treat to him.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    I am curious about your profil Howaito !

Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Fields

Source

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Kayano-hime
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Japanese Folklore / Cryptozoology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: C

Dislikes: Lying and being mischievous, her current form
    Talent: Hiding, imitating voices

Disclaimer
    I don't speak English natively and although I am perfectly able to understand English, I must say that when it comes to write in English I am far from being good. However, I still wanted to try to post something on this thread and this prompt gave me the occasion to finally write an idea I had.

I hope this is not a nightmare to read and if you notice any glaring errors please let me know. Also, this is my first post on the forum so Hi!

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (A)

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

For a creature that has remained hidden for over a thousand years from the rest of the population it is only natural that it possesses this ability, hiding is definitely not a problem for Assassin.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster (A)

Innocent Monster is an attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.

I am the goddess Kayano-Hime, born from the creator gods Izanagi and Izanam- Hey, wait, what do you mean by I am the Tsuchinoko? I'm a divine being! Not a some sort of goofy snake! Does this at least exist? How does it move?! Oh boy, I really don't like it…

Kayano-hime, from her other name Nozuchi, became over time a demonic serpent-like creature, then again over time, all the legends of the monster were replaced by that of the Tsuchinoko. Kayano-hime has therefore become the embodiment of this cryptid, and she doesn't seem to like the idea. However, even her personality seems to be severely affected by this skill, indeed she cannot help but to be a prankster, a liar and most of all a booze lover.

Divinity (E-)

Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit - a demi-god. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods, although they are still just short of being a true god due to lacking a Divine Core. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods.

This Skill has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Originally the goddess Kayano-hime, she later became the monstrous creature Nozuchi before becoming the Tsuchinoko. The days when she was a goddess are now only a distant memory.

Poisoning (C)

Poisoning is the ability to poison opponents, it's an ability granted to servants which were famous for their skill in poisoning their enemies.

The Tsuchinoko is known to have a poison similar to that of vipers, so as a servant it is possible for her to kill humans with just its poison, plus it possesses corrosive properties. However on mages and especially servants it is not lethal, the poison is enough to weaken them but to be killed they would have to suffer it a large amount of time. The best way to inject the poison is by biting the target but it is also possible to spit the poison at them, however the dose will be much less than with a bite. Technically it can become a projectile attack, but being extremely weak it is not even classified as an "E" rank attack. The purpose of the ability is mostly to weaken the target and slowly increase the chances of winning the fight.

Mana Burst (Jump) (B+)

By emitting magical power, she improves her mobility and raises overall attack power.

Famous for performing massive jumps, it's natural for the Tsuchinoko to possess this ability. Therefore, it is possible to jump incredibly high allowing her to cover vast distances quickly. Plus, as in the legend she can do a double jump, so jumping in the air is possible. Obviously her attacks are considerably more powerful with this skill.

Mimicry (A-)

It's the ability to be able to imitate the tones and sounds of anything by employing your own voice. At rank A it is possible to mimic most of the sounds heard, so even biologically impossible sounds become pronounceable.

The Tsuchinoko exhibits an incredibly wide range of vocalizations. He has been said to make barking, chirping, snoring, grunting, moaning, squeaking, and even sometimes human voices. Some ancient legends claim that he could actually remember quite a large vocabulary and even converse with people. In fact, the Tsuchinoko was primarily described in folklore as a mischievous creature with a great propensity for telling lies and trying to trick and confuse travelers. Thus, it is possible for the Tsuchinoko to imitate people's voices and therefore to vocally impersonate them. Anyway, Tsuchinoko cannot perfectly replicate a sound on the first try. She has to analyze the person's voice first for a few minutes.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Cryptid hunt, here's how to become a Millionaire!
    Tsuchinoko Hunting

"Well, looks like I'm pretty popular! So much the better, it'll be fun to watch them trying to catch me without finding anything ha ha! Why am I laughing? That's not funny at all..."

Type: Anti-Populace

This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of the Tsuchinoko hunt. The government of Yoshii, Okayama has already offered a reward of 20 million yen (over 200,000 Dollars) for the successful capture of a Tsuchinoko. Another reward was offered for 100 million yen - or one million US dollars. Even right now the rumor circulates that many companies are offering an astronomical sum for the capture of the creature.

This Noble Phantasm, therefore, possesses two effects, the first is a large-scale hypnosis encompassing an entire city, the Noble Phantasm essentially allows you to recreate the great movement of Tsuchinoko hunting. The media, the billboards, the people, will all be talking about this cryptid hunt. The town hall will offer a sum of one million dollars for the capture of a Tsuchinoko in town. As a result it will not be rare to come across students seeking the creature in dark alleys, or even people looking late at night in the city for the creature. Although the Mages and Servants are unaffected and the hypnosis is at an extremely low level, just enough to start the hunt, this is something that is extremely useful in a Grail War. Indeed if there is more people in the streets at night then the rhythm of the war can be profoundly affected because of the need to keep the ritual secret from the public. If the Noble Phantasm is used well it may be possible to prolong the Grail War for a few weeks.

The second effect of the Noble Phantasm is more of a kind of penalty, a repercussion of the first effect but that can nevertheless be very practical if used well. As long as the Noble Phantasm is activated, if Tsuchinoko is ever seen then she will be automatically taken as a target, whether by a human, a Master or a Servant. In addition, the helpless victim of this mental interference will only be able to focus on Tsuchinoko, unable to pay attention to what is around him, he will perceive in the user an object of lust similar to the Holy Grail, something that will give whatever he wants. However, it does not work on the Master of Tsuchinoko who technically possesses her with his command spells and on people unable to feel greed. People who are incredibly proud of their wealth are also unaffected (Gilgamesh for example).

The Noble Phantasm decreases the skill “Presence Concealment” to rank B.

Gaping Mouth of the Fields Spirit
    Nozuchi

"I... I must eat. Yeah... Without a doubt that's the only thing I can do."

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The Nozuchi are one of the earliest recorded yokai in Japan. They are powerful and ancient field spirits resembling snakes. The Nozuchi are known to attack humans who approach their nests, hurtle down slopes and slam at their feet. Their bites are dangerous, resulting in terrible mutilated wounds that quickly lead to high fever and death. A person affected or even simply seen by a tumultuous nozuchi can contract this fever and die. The Tsuchinoko's name derives from his resemblance to Nozuchi. It is said that Tsuchinoko is a genuine living creature on which the legends of Nozuchi were inspired. By 1965, almost all of Nozuchi's legends had been changed to Tsuchinoko legends.

When this Noble Phantasm is activated, she becomes this hideous monster that is just a mouth. Although the change is only mental, the user sees herself exclusively as a mouth without eyes and limbs.

A mouth, she can only see herself as a mouth. A level of insanity so high that she no longer sees her other limbs, although she is still moving her mind cannot admit she has arms and legs. Although she can see, her mind cannot associate this with having eyes. Now that she's just a mouth, Nozuchi has nothing else to do but to devour. With this mental transformation, Tsuchinoko also receives an increase in parameters similar to Mad Enhancement. The ability to emit a lethal poison into the air is also obtained, everyone within ten meters of Tsuchinoko is affected by a powerful poison that can even kill mages.

Lore
    Assassin's True Name is Kayano-hime, a goddess born from Izanagi and Izanami during kamiumi. She gave birth to four pairs of eight gods with the mountain god, Oyamatsumi. The word "kaya" in the shinmei (name of god) represents kaya (grass). Kaya was a familiar grass for humans, used to thatch roofs, and therefore, became the name of the god of grass, representing grass. In Nihonshoki (Chronicles of Japan), and "Kojiki" it is described that she had another name, Nozuchi no Kami.

After the spread of Buddhism in Japan, Kayano-hime began to be regarded as the mother of the god of fog, the god of darkness, and the god of worldly desires, therefore, Nozuchi began to be regarded as a goddess associated with yokai, and Nozuchi himself was gradually seen as a yokai. Nozuchi later became the other name for Japanese copperhead, and furthermore, was considered a monster snake. Nozuchi, due to its name, was believed to be shaped like a gripless hammer with a head and bottom similar in size, and would bite on people's feet. Tsuchinoko also derived from the monster snake, Nozuchi.

"You guys sure have a lot of imagination. What's the deal with a talking, jumping, obese snake? It doesn't make any sense!"

Personality
    Kayano-hime is ordinarily a goddess of refined demeanor, a most divine being. However by becoming the creature Tsuchinoko, her personality was profoundly altered, indeed she lost most of her grace, she now has a deep urge to play pranks and she's a liar never hesitating to hide the truth. A change that Assassin doesn't appreciate, indeed paradoxically, although mentally changed she finds it hard to bear it, so the character is a bit contradictory and ashamed of herself.

"Hey, do you know how awkward it is to be a fat snake? If the other gods saw me like this, they would, without a doubt, mock me! What am I talking about? I bet they are already laughing at me right now! Well anyway, do you have sake or something like that with you?"

Her wish would be to erase any association between her and the Nozuchi, the source of this confusion. Oh and if possible drink all the alcohol in the world, well, that's more of the Tsuchinoko's wish and not Kayano-hime's wish, but she admits that she doesn't mind the idea either.

Relationships
    With fellow gods:
    "What do you mean I'm not a goddess? What?! A vulgar creature...? Me?! Nonsense!"

Sherlock Holmes:
    "Me? Lying? I would never dare, I am nothing but a graceful godess, this kind of behaviour wouldn't fit me. Eh? W-Where did you found this sake that I absolutely did not steal?! I swear I'm not the culprit!"

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kayano-hime/Tsuchinoko: On that disclaimer, your English is fine. If you don't feel confident enough in it, reading the wiki and the other sheets in this forum may help you increase your grammar/writing skills as well.

Now onto the sheet itself, it's a good one. That first NP is pretty creative; an Assassin doing the exact opposite of what the class normally does, but the justification still works. I imagine it'd be extremely hard to keep the HGW a secret as long as it's active, though. The bits of quotes spread throughout the sheet also helps me understand her character better, which is another plus point in my book. Overall, welcome and good job on your debut.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 3rd, 2021 at 12:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    hmmm tsuchinoko real

Blog Entries
    Kayano-hime: Get this girl some divinity, stat!
    Hopefully, we never see that second NP come to fruition. I do like the first one, and did something similar for my Glatisant, so I can appreciate something clever like that. Also makes sense in context of Tsuchinoko. Good first entry, there. Also, Mana Burst (Jump). Just that that exists.

Crystal Palace:

"Hates: Paleontologists"
    Barnum Brown: Haha I'm in danger!

Okay, so far this is my favorite Servant posted so far in this prompt. I would normally just hold off while I work my Servant, but this thing is awesome and the faceclaim is cool. You did good work and I love it so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Crystal Palace: Absolutely. Phenomenal. Work.
    Perfect. FC.
    What else can I say? I adore this format you found for yourself and I kinda want to see more and more of your sheets just to have the pleasure of having this gracing my screen. The idea of this mismatched being that is an amalgamation of so many creatures that had their remains desecrated by palenthologists is both terrifying and sad. I cannot blame it from feeling this amount of rage of both humans and more specificaly, THAT type of humans. The link with the tooth soldiers was so good, so unexpected but at the same time when you stop to think about it it's just a "of COURSE that would happen". And a Cadmus namedrop on top of all that? This sheet is just too good for me.
    Really glad you liked Crystal Palace.

I tried to incorporate some of the classive Frankenstein / Godzilla vibe. A monster created by humans as a result of them messing with forces they could not control. Spartoi reborn as the Crystal Palace Dinosaur because of how Palethologists didn't know whose remains they found, creating a chimera of bone that was given life by their belief that 'this creature existed'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    Crystal Palace:

"Hates: Paleontologists"
    Barnum Brown: Haha I'm in danger!

Okay, so far this is my favorite Servant posted so far in this prompt. I would normally just hold off while I work my Servant, but this thing is awesome and the faceclaim is cool. You did good work and I love it so much.
    That was the idea. Create a servant that is both awesome and thoughtful. Not really conceptually challenging like Laplace or drop dead adorable like Behemoth. Crystal Palace is just an engine of destruction of our own making. I can't helpbut imagine Crystal Palace as the perfect enemy or rival servant for Barnum Brown. Just, his ability to recognize Crystal Palace for what it is and Crystal Palace zeroing onto him as a target because of who he is.
    Last edited by Wyvern; April 3rd, 2021 at 03:43 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Author's Notes - The beggining
    Can you guess how much I was inspired by the Imaginary Scramble event and that beautiful theme song? A whole lot.

Somehow, this didn't took half of the time I thought it would take. Maybe my imagination was... Flowing? *RIMSHOT* Anwyay, since half of my list of Servants for this prompt had something to do with water, I just decided to embrace the theme. I hope it's not entirely too boring after some time... Because oh boy, there's a lot of sea involved.

Anyway, have a good time here! We see each other on the final final notes.

“This breeze... It’s been a long time... —Oh, hello. You must be Master, right? Good day, I’m your Servant, Rider… Ah, yes… I know it’s sudden, but could I be excused to see the sunlight before we speak more?”

Rider
    — THE UNSINKABLE SUNKEN MAIDEN —

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Alter-Ego
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Nautical fiction, Historical fact

Height: 161 cm | 5'2''
    Weight: 50 kg | 110,2 lbs

Natural Enemy: Rodents!
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Servant, Female, Riding, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D

ENDURANCE: C

AGILITY: B

MANA: B

LUCK: B+

NOBLE PHANTASM: B

Class Skills

Riding:

The Riding Skill has been lost due to her Rider of the Storm Skill.

Blessings from the Void Space: B+

The direct contact with the Imaginary Number Space and the creatures slumbering within filled this Servant with unusual voyaging abilities that has nothing to do with the water. A Skill that could only come from the sunken part of herself, lost forever in the abyssal darkness of the unknown.

Bond 1
    At her very core, she is the definition of “longing”.

An embodiment of humanity’s purest desires, all the while being a reminder of their arrogance and short-sightedness. Holding on to both the highs and lows of the ones who gave meaning to her existence, she is tasked to take their sorrow and their hopes, the glorious opportunity of her own birth, far and wide in an abyssal place, where no light can reach.

At her very core, she is “a miracle.”

Something that should be forgotten receiving the light from a sky that was far out of her reach. The threshold where an unsinkable existence met the sunken past. Her name is simultaneously destruction and rebirth; it is the possibility of a tomorrow and it is the finality of death. At her very core, she is a mismatched bundle of contradictions finding comfort in this denial.

At her very core, she is not alone.

At least, not anymore.

Bond 2
    Height / Weight: 161 cm・50 kg
    Source: Nautical fiction, Historical fact
    Region: Germany, England
    Alignment: Chaotic・Neutral

By making contact with the Holy Grail, in order to further enjoy a life in the surface, she gained a spiritual body in the shape of that a human being would possess. Even then—perhaps because there was no way she could fully replicate their singular miracle, much in the way that even The Little Mermaid had come to the surface in the imperfect form of a voiceless damsel—the feline ears and tail also came with the package.

As a side note, it is noted that they twitch and vibrate with the slightest of the sounds, being particularly found of the sound that that small silver bell she carries with her makes whenever it is stroked by the breeze.

Bond 3
    She was born amidst a cacophony of voices.

Caressed and admired, shaped and prepared, she was promised a beautiful future. “The safest place in all world,” they said—oh how heavy those words were, but she wore them with such pride. She believed on them, as much as they believed on her. Her birth was met with hope, because she was the symbol of their dreams.

On that day, under a bright sun that shone over the horizon like glimmering icicles—ah, and how laughable was that!—she left the land housing so much more than 2.000 of them. She took on her all of their dreams. A creation made of possibilities, an advance for her people. She was all of what comprised humanity: both a collection of ‘farewells’ and a promise for tomorrow.

She died amidst a cacophony of voices.

The pain was unbearable. Torn apart as if attacked by a ravaging pack of dogs, the screams drowned the music and the memories of a placid yesterday. They step all over her in their desperation, destroying everything in their path—the fancy porcelain, the golden chandelier, the exotic marble on the columns, all gone in an instant…

Under her watchful gaze, she had a glimpse at everything that made humanity ugly and everything that made humanity beautiful. She saw jealously and regret; she saw abnegation and sacrifice. She saw pleading and she saw mortification. She saw families torn apart, the young and the old left behind in their fragility, she saw unfairness and even there at death’s door, a strange sense of community. A single truth she was not prepared to experience was presented to her, an entire existence worth of knowledge in the span of a single night. She never wanted any of that.

She loved to hear them. She was born from their happiness, from the dreams they wished to convey, and was promised to be a reason for that—and yet, everything she heard on her last moments was their pain. That petrified her much, much more than any prison of ice.

She died amidst a cacophony of voices, and then there was only the silence.

She slept for a long time, as if a child that is too exhausted after crying all alone.

So far down in the ocean the sunlight was but a soft diffuse glow—and even the memory of its warmth was long gone. Those once golden rays from above were only blue in this water; and the deeper she sank the less light could penetrate. Even the irregular-shaped rocks adorning her newfound bed were merely silhouettes in the dim.

There was only silence there; the voices from a glorious past long gone, long forgotten. Time melted and became only a fragmented collection of impressions—she could no longer tell how long she was there, or how much more she would have to endure. Everything was slow and lazy, gently fluttering as if trapped in an eternal dream. From time to time, she was surprised by a lone fish, invisible until it entered her feeble field of vision. They sometimes touched her carelessly, and it was the only time she could feel anything other than the abyssal pressure of the ocean. It was so cold too, colder than anything she imagined it would be...

How long was she there, she wondered. Will they even come down for her, she wondered—a silly hope she allowed herself to have, even though deep down she knew that the abyss was her new home.

How were they coping without her, she wondered. Did they made another of her—if they did, did she completed her duty this time? Were they feeling sorrow for her too, in the same way she felt nothing but sorrow for the ones still slumbering inside of her?

She glanced upwards, to the surface, and whatever was that thing she called her heart kicked. She only wished to feel the fresh air; she only wanted to see them again. She didn’t knew that their time together would be so short—she barely remembers them by now—so she wanted to properly burn into her being everything that made them beautiful this time, just once. Just so when she closed her eyes next time, she would have good dreams.

She wanted to have good dreams, so tired of the endless nightmare of her existence.

—In that weightless darkness, she then heard it.

——She heard his soundless voice.

Bond 4
    The ocean brought a flash of blue in the amber light. An infinite blue in an infinite weather pattern, yet in all this he somehow thought it’s the prettiest color he ever saw. A small comfort while he waited.

What he remembers the most is the sound. A blinding light and a deafening explosion that both split his life into two perfect halves.

The “past” was that: his life in a german battleship called Bismarck that was made of chasing after rodents and being pampered by his good work. An existence contained entirely in a swaying ship that carried the name of a man he never saw, a ship that was brimming with life.

The “present” was that: a wind which had become the orchestral conductor of the sea, sending waves each time louder and louder all through the ballad that was the night. A small piece of a plank that provided shelter for his tired and dehydrated body. And the endless waiting, a vague and ever-present interrogation point.

His ship sank and all the people that knew him sank with it, but he was still there.

—He was saved, as if by luck.

Caressed again by those rough human hands he was familiar with, reveling in the warmth he thought he lost forever, then was reborn. “Oscar,” the crew of the british destroyer HMS Cossack decided after long minutes of contemplation—and he accepted that new name with the same reverence he accepted, once more, the duty of chasing after rodents in a new ship.

His new humans, they spoke a different tongue entirely—words he never listened before while a member of the Bismarck—but he still understood what was more important. He understood the love, and that was enough for him. He was content being the chaser of rats, the carrier of a comforting presence and the most well-fed crewmember of his new house.

But the peace he was finding himself to be acquainted with could never last long. Not in this world.

And so, the HMS Cossack fell, too. A german torpedo that seriously damaged the ship’s integrity, the humans would whisper later—of the 190 crewmembers, they lost about 160 of them—but for him, that was not at all what was important… Those were human problems, human numbers and a very human war. He was losing his home yet again, and that was everything in his head.

He found himself yet again glancing at the sea, all alone, with only a wood plank separating him from the endless blue of the ocean.

—He was saved again, as if by providence.

The people of the HMS Legion spoke that same tongue he was slowly familiarized with. They cheered his rescue as if they just witnessed a miracle. But truth to be told, he found himself a bit miffed by these helpless humans and their tendency of letting his home get caught in the crossfire. He was so tired of being reallocated in this strange fashion and wished nothing more than to resume his mice-chasing duties as soon as possible, tired of having the ocean as his only company, but instead he was celebrated. “A miracle!”, they shouted all the while laughing. “An unsinkable miracle!”

Frankly!, the miracle pet thought. He barely had time to settle into his new home, before the humans decided that he should go fulfill his duty somewhere else: the aircraft-carrier HMS Ark Royal wanted help with their own resident rodents; and so he took upon himself this grim duty. Again with the chasing, again with the petting and again with the same old life.

On a return trip from the central Mediterranean, where the carrier had launched reinforcement planes to Malta, the HMS Royal Ark was torpedoed by a submarine and every attempt to pull the wreck failed because of the enormous leaks from which the sea entered. The ship capsized thirty miles from the coast of Gibraltar… And all the while, he knew that once again he was losing his home. He knew that commotion, he was familiar with those crunching sounds. It seemed that the mice would win this round.

—He was saved yet again. As expected from the humans.

By now annoyed at these setbacks, but otherwise unharmed, he was found clinging to a floating artifact of a destroyed lance by the crew of HMS Legion, that had rescued the crew from HMS Ark Royal. And after having survived the demise of three battleships, the humans decided that he had enough; it was time for him to retire.

He was given a place in the House for Sailors, in Belfast, where he lived the rest of his days. And in his memories the ocean still breathed while he waited his fated conclusion, its surface rising and falling with rhythmic ease.

The waves became his pulse that day, an echo of the souls she kept safe in her cradle of brine.

—In the swaying light, on that distant day, he had heard it.

——He, too, heard her soundless voice.

Bond 5

Rider of the Storm: C+

Going down during her maiden voyage, Rider sadly hasn’t had no time to learn how to “break through a storm,” which grants her a lower Rank than the other pirate-classified Servants of her Class.

However, by the power contained in her Blessings from the Void Space passive Skill and the contact she had with the many sometimes unusual, sometimes benign, figures that drifted by her remains in her long period in a sapphire-colored limbo, she is somehow unmatched when it comes to sea warfare despite being a cruiser-type, still taking great strength from the contact with water.

Drifting Azure: A++

The gift from a creature that had multiple lives, all of them beginning and ending in that same sky-blue place, while waiting in his fortitude for fate to come for his rescue.

A blessing of possibilities translated into an “inability to sink”.

Besides being able to walk on water and to be able to freely move under it like a natural-born creature from the depths, it also means that probability and luck will converge to “guide this Servant’s way to the surface” if Rider even finds herself lost, no matter the place or the situation.

What Makes the Ocean Blue: EX

At that day, the sunken met the unsinkable.

She carried a fervent prayer within herself: “I want to feel the sunlight in my skin,” and was met with a powerful prayer of his own in return: “I want to feel that swaying world under my feet.”

—I want to belong again, then they wished in unison.

An existence that anchors the ship that must fulfill its destiny and sink. A sunken ship that carries the burdensome weight of humanity’s long lost dreams. In their solitude, they found each other.

Therefore, while under this form, if you think of “that sunken her” you are just thinking of “Unsinkable Sam” and vice-versa; losing all of their individuality as Phantoms, they became a single entity that is both of them and none of them at the same time. Unfortunately, special powers and advantages that would be inherent to their individual selves has been lost in the amalgamation of their new life; after all, if it was not like that, they could never meet. Their natures are fundamentally opposite, in which one is destined to never ever sink while the other is destined to never find their way to the surface.

They are happy with the arrangement, though—a ship that will never sink again and a cat that will never lose his home a fourth time. What else could they hope for?

Bond 6
    “The bell rings… The music stops… Dance with the waves, move with the sea, follow my voice. Sleep, surrender to this alluring slumber, you, the lost one—the ocean will set you free now.”

FROM A PLACE WITHOUT YOU
    Astra Carpathia

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 200~270m
    Max. number of targets: 2.000

An invitation from the abyss. “And in the bottomless ocean, lay eternally with me.”

If Rider was the symbol of the humanity’s dreams, then this Noble Phantasm is the symbol of their demise. A prison from which there is no escape.

A Servant is not immediately consumed by the abyss, much like Rider had never been truly gone. Instead, they lay dormant in a coffin made of maddening silence and oppressive darkness, a true bottom of the ocean, slowly forgetting even the most basic concepts one is aware of, like “time” and “self.” Becoming one with the sea, unable to connect with their “core” once again, they slowly disappear in the wave of bubbles. A tale as old as time, that is; a destiny that can’t ever touch her again—but one that can still touch the others.

Bond 7
    A supremely calm and mellow Servant that appears younger and more helpless than what she truly looks like thanks to an airy speech pattern and a tendency of absentmindedly stopping in the middle of her sentences sometimes. Nevertheless, if one had to describe her with one word, it definitely would be “easygoing.”

She is selfless, always thinking of others above herself—a reflex of her origins, perhaps. There is something naïve about her character too, in the way she is far too open to new opportunities, even when they are clearly the prelude to something sketchy or otherwise bad. She can be very people-pleasing as well, but still very assertive about her rights, demanding headpats or either very intense compliments whenever she does something she deems “a good job”. Sometimes, the definition may clash intensely with the usual meaning of such words, but she never means bad... Her wavelength just operates in a frequency far different from that of humans.

Rider is highly intelligent behind that sleepy façade, and annoyingly perfectionist to boot. Her tendency of starting over if something displeases her or taking twice as long to finish a task because she wants it to be completed to its utmost capacity is legendary—a Master would be advised to treat her with not only a lot of love, but above all else, patience.

She loves being dotes on, but also has an incredibly capacity for acting like a big sister to those she deems “helpless”, sometimes surprising the people around her with that sudden acquired capacity. But the truth is that she is just someone that enjoys the present, never really worrying about the future or the past… If only humanity could learn from this extreme example of “empty-mindedness”! ——No, actually, it’s for the best that she’s one of a kind...

As a side note, at times it looks like she is lost in her own world, but is actually very awake and listening attentively to her surroundings. But one can easily spot such moments by the movements of her ears. So bothersome, curse these protuberances! She can never be sneaky!

Bond 8

Relationships with other Servants
    Captain Nemo:
    “Triton... You’re here too. Thank you, I’ve been under your care for a long time and sometimes I even miss that silence… But I really think I don’t wanna go back yet. Is that alright?”

Francis Drake:
    “You remind of that person, a little... He was so cheery, like you. And he was so gentle too, we sank together because he didn’t want me to be all alone. I miss the captain.”

Pirate Servants:
    “How skillful! Teach me how to voyage in the sea, please?”

Voyager:
    “You’ll return to your far away journey eventually and one day I, too, must return to my slumber in the abyss. And we’re surely going to take the dreams of humankind with us in this lonely journey. This place… Is like a good dream, don’t you agree?”

Meltryllis:
    “I remember you… Leviathan. I miss hearing your vibrations in the water around me.”

Titanica:
    “Even though we are not “the same,” we share “a same origin.” Master, what is the human equivalent of that? —Twin sister? Haha… Maybe, you’re right. Maybe it’s that... But then, it means that I can still wish for that girl’s happiness, right?”

Behemot:
    “It is you, the one that knows the best spots around this place to take a nap under the sun? May you share this valuable knowledge with me?”

Mr. Penn:
    “You speak funny... It reminds me of them. But I know that you just want to escape as well. I feel that.”

Crystal Palace:
    “It must hurt so much, to be separated from your other half. I’m sorry I can’t do much for you... But if you ever need help in any ‘fragment hunt’, I’m very good at hunting things.”

Laplace’s Demon:
    “Remember, we are all equal under the same sunlight. Now relax, relax. *tries to reach his head for some headpats*

Kayano-hime:
    “Gradually becoming something you’re not supposed to be… Yes, yes, I can understand that. It’s very sad, right? Do you feel like sitting by my side? I can comfort you.”

Quotes
    “I adore the warmth of the sun… Don’t you think that naps taken under it are the best?”

DISLIKES:
    “I hate mice. Those pesky little things! It’s very good that Chaldea doesn’t seem to suffer from an infestation… But at the same time, I feel kinda useless now.”

WISH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL:
    “May I always retain this form. ——I hope it’s not too selfish…”

FEELINGS ABOUT THE MASTER:
    “Relationship between Master and Servant? Is that the same as a captain and their right-hand man? If that’s so, then I’m happy… I’m sure you’ll be a natural. But I still hope we can go in a voyage one day, me and you. And I’ll make sure to properly check everything before we depart, worry not!~”

LEVEL UP:
    “These are the waves of change… We’ll find our true north now.”

BATTLE START 1:
    “How foolish to believe you’re more powerful than the sea. Here, I’ll show you.”
    BATTLE START 2:
    “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. —Or something like that…?”

DEFEAT 1:
    “I’m… Sinking…”
    DEFEAT 2:
    “The mice… They’ll all wreck havoc if I don’t…”

BATTLE FINISH 1:
    “The ocean is calling… Ahh, but I mustn’t go...!”
    BATTLE FINISH 2:
    “Whew!... Did I do good? Then pat me, Master! I deserve pats!~”

CARD SELECTION 1:
    “Up and down… Up and down... Swaying…”
    CARD SELECTION 2:
    “Entering the eye of the storm.”
    CARD SELECTION 3:
    “Bon voyage!~”

NOBLE PHANTASM SELECTION:
    “The sea doesn’t like to be restrained.”

Bonds
    Bond 1:
    “Hum-hum… Hello, Master. How are you? —Eh, what I’m doing right now looking so intently at this water basin? I’m in the middle of my training. What training? Hehe... Well, the truth is that I don’t like baths that much… My fur feels weird in the water… Besides, no matter how much I try, I just can’t soak up on the water for some reason. Buyouancy is a real problem! It’s harder than I expected… But I’ll do my best! I want to be able to join the other Servants in our next visit to those fancy outside baths.”

Bond 2:
    “But I must say… I almost miss that salty scent from the sea. The way the air was both chilly and moist felt good against my skin too... Although it was so hard to wake up from the warmth of our blankets. You know, Master? Watching the sun rise in the sea while having your fur stroked is a beautiful thing… I want to show you that sight one day... —Ah, I know! Let’s make a pinky promise, yes?”

Bond 3:
    “I like having what to do… Be it mice hunting or world-saving business or even a simple reconnaissance voyage, it feels good to move. I spent a lot not moving at all, trapped in a bed of sand and in the small space of a plank, and whenever that happened it filled me with uneasiness… —Ah, but I don’t think it’s bad to lay down for a while if it’s by your side. So, if you ever feel sleepy, call me, okay? I want to try and snuggle with you sometime… Ehe.~”

Bond 4:
    “In the deep, with the brine flowing past our limbs, there is freedom… The sea has so many secrets, so many stories yet to tell. I’ve made a lot of friends down there, too, you see. I wish you could meet them one day too, I bet they’d like you a lot… Ah, wait… Actually, let’s not do that. —Eh, what was that? Ehehe, nothing at all, don’t worry about it.”

Bond 5:
    “You know what my favorite saying from the humans is? ‘Life goes on.’ I know that it sounds like people are just celebrating their own helplessness by uttering nonsense, but I digress… You know what? I think there’s incredible strength in admitting your own powerlessness, and to see it being echoed by those around you, all together in the act of simply living day after day… Don’t you think it’s a beautiful thing? Yes! Yes… Yes, I think that too. Humans are truly beautiful…”

Craft Essence

“Ah, Master!~ Sit here, sit here…

Do you feel comfortable? Your back’s okay? Good. Very good.~

Ah… Here, do you want some? I stole some snacks from the kitchen. The coffee is very warm too, have some if you feel like it. There’s enough for an entire crew here, don’t you think?

—Why am I doing all of this, you ask? Well, of course it’s because sungazing is never fun without munching on something.

I’m waiting for the sunrise.

It’s my favorite thing to do. Don’t you feel like there is always a story? It’s all stories… The sun rising everyday is a story, and such a beautiful one too. Everything is warm and luminous, but not clear. It’s… Something else.

Well, truth to be told I only got to see the sunrise one single time——but at the same time, I also got to see it almost every day.

It’s so fun to have so many memories. It’s the most fun I had in years!

—Eh? “Doesn’t it feel lonely, though, to watch it by yourself every day,” you ask?

Ehehe, you’re so silly!~

I’m never alone. Not anymore.”

Author's notes - the end
    I couldn't finish in time the NP flavor picture of her (and maybe I'll even expand on the description? That part does feel bare, doesn't it?), so I ask for your patience, this sheet is a work in progress.

And anyway! The end!
    I hope ya'll liked reading about this Servant as much as I actually enjoyed writing about her.

"So, WF, why did you refused to namedrop the Titanic during the whole sheet even though it was as obvious as your inspiration-borderline-ripoffism from Imaginary Scramble?" WELL, DEAR READER... This is Unsinkable Sam's sheet. Titanic is a part of him, sure, but he's the main phantom here. Or so, it's like that in my mind. So it only made sense that I spoke his name, the star of this sheet, and left out the arguably much more well-known but otherwise secondary Servant. Rider works in mysterious ways, just accept this fact, will you.

I had this idea of Titanic assimilating a bunch of other sunken ships, like the Spanish Armada and many others but then it became too messy and frankly, too crowded. I wanted to do something more... "Homely", perhaps? Something simpler. So this idea unfortunately will have to wait for another day.

I also mentioned some of the Servants created by our talented people in her relationship tab, so I hope I could make some justice to your characters. ;-;

Other than that, I think I said everything I had to.
    Thank you for having me!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; April 3rd, 2021 at 09:52 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unsinkable Sam: Dang, you always have this amazing talent of writing lore and personality, and this sheet is no exception. I can definitely feel the Imaginary Scramble inspiration there, but mainly, this sheet just has this wholesome, melancholic feel to it that makes it so impressive. That NP in particular feels both serene and horrifying. Oh, and her lines to other entries so far just adds another layer of wholesomeness to this sheet, so thanks for the mention. All in all, 10/10 would roll and give headpats.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 3rd, 2021 at 04:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Unsinkable Sam: Give her (and, I guess, him?) some head scratches and maybe some Fancy Feast. She earned it.
    Now here's some lore presentation I can get behind. Ephemeral and told completely from an inner third-person. And people though Hali was out of left field. You just made a cat out of the Titanic! Quite the spectacle of a Servant, aren't they? Also, you're right. The NP does need a little more explanation, as I'm not quote sure how it activates and traps them in that abyss.
    You also forgot Magic Resistance, but maybe that was intentional.

Also, I was gonna bring this up earlier, but Sam has given a throughline. Dick Turpin is a famous highwayman that was the subject of a penny dreadful that Caster can summon. The Servant himself is Penny Dreadful, but he prefers to be called Penn.

Blog Entries
    this won't be awkward :P

----

Bellerophon and his flying horse.

Icarus and his wings.
    Arachne and her weaving.

What do they have in common?

Andrews and his boat.
    Oppenheimer and his bomb.
    The mages and their contemptible grail.

With man’s meteoric rise comes his inevitable downfall.

Even with the Age of Gods long gone…
    The World conspires to keep Humanity in check…
    As they abuse her lands…
    Pollute her oceans…
    Fill her airs with toxins…
    Boast about their accomplishments...

Eventually karmic justice will be served.
    Man will either learn their place in the World…
    Or their souls will be lost to the Abyss.

That Fateful Night will become an Eternal Night

Assassin of Man’s Hopes and Dreams

“Sucks, I know right?”

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: None
    Aliases: Ice Age, Climate Change, Kheimon
    Place of Origin: Greenland?
    Source: Historical Fact

Parameters

STR: B

END: B

AGI: E-

MGI: B

LCK: E

NP:A+

Height: 6’2 (182.88 cm)
    Weight: ???
    Dislikes: Pollution
    Talent: Floating
    Natural Enemy: Marconi, Charles Babbage, Unsinkable Sam
    Attribute: Star
    Alignment: Chaotic Nature
    Armament: Staff, Ice, Water, Wind
    Catalyst: An artifact salvaged from a famous shipwreck

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (A-): The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. If environmental conditions are favourable, Assassin can manipulate moisture in the air in order to refract light, rendering her invisible to the naked eye.

If environmental conditions match her original task, then she is imperceptible to all senses, mirroring her sudden manifestation.

Personal Skills

Divine Core of the Goddess (False) (D): Lacking a proper body, this “modern boogeyman” must latch onto a human host in order to manifest within the World. While not a true god, her murders were labeled as an “act of god”, a functional callback to the Age of Gods when the Olympians directly intervened in the lives of mortals. This False Core prevents this Pseudo-Servant’s figure from changing, but not much else.

Currently Assassin is possessing the body of a young magus who is the leader of an eco-terrorist organization.

Mana Burst (Float) (D): Her great mass was transported to her target not through her own power but through the power of the ocean. A massive stretch of water called “Iceberg Alley” guided her from birth to death. She is an entity who holds 80% of her being “under the surface”. By pouring mana into her body she can “float” more of herself to the surface, bringing her vessel closer to her true form. Her mass will increase, though her shape and size will remain unchanged due to her Divine Core. Enemies will find her extremely solid and unmovable, and her slow forward momentum irresistible.

It is a skill fitting one whose appearance betrays her actual destructive potential.

Soldier of Gaia (EX): A skill denoting one's status as a Nature Spirit created by the Gaia force. Assassin’s duty is to protect the Earth at all costs, her special function being factors of freezing temperatures, ice, water and wind that congregate to create conditions of low human survivability. Assassin can freely manipulate the elements in her domain as armaments, but struggles against foes who directly oppose those forces; heroes of heat, light and industry.

Assassin is a kin to Primate Murder and the Beasts and is possibly a fragment of either.

Noble Phantasm

“Cocytus”
    ~Primate Murder: Ice Function~

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 3-500?
    Max. Targets: 1500~

The wailing river of the underworld, one of several that transported damned souls to Hades. This river was later reformatted into a frozen lake by Durante Alighieri during his observation of the Inferno, the place reserved for those who committed treachery against their fellow man.

This Noble Phantasm is not the true Cocytus. It does not possess a proper name, and so it has been called “Cocytus” to illustrate the circumstances of its arrival; man’s betrayal of the Earth that housed him. Necessitated by its reduced form it has been ranked down from EX to A+. When humanity produced a boat whose architect deemed “unsinkable”, existing natural factors brought about the destruction of that vessel. Collision with Assassin's body resulted in a “river” filling the vessel and transporting approximately 1500 innocent souls to their fatal end. This tragedy has become emblematic of man’s hubris in the face of nature, the same story ebbing and flowing through human history. Bellerophon desired to sit with the Gods on Olympus. Andrews desired to build an unsinkable vessel. Oppenheimer released the “genie” from the bottle. Humanity’s hopes and dreams will be crushed by the cold indifference of Gaia. This is why Assassin qualifies for the Assassin class.

The beast called “Primate Murder” is said to be Gaia’s ultimate creation, possessing a “super advantage” over humans. It wields the power to murder humanity with absolute authority. Through recognition of their own hubris, humanity has assigned an aspect of Primate Murder to Assassin. Through possession of this “Ice Function”, Assassin wields the possibility of climate change as a weapon against humanity.

Upon invocation of this Noble Phantasm’s True Name (or rather nickname) Assassin will take on a form reminiscent of her true form, the iceberg that sank the RMS Titanic. However her structure has been reformatted to better suit a destructor of humanity. Possessing three maws with which to “gnaw at humanity’s betrayal” Assassin can rapidly alter the surrounding area to make it “uninhabitable” to humans. As frost stretches out from her sphere of influence, the environment will be rendered conceptually uninhabitable and start attacking humans as foreign bodies, not unlike how the World will attack Heroic Spirits. It is an omen of a possible future made real. A last gasp from the Age of Gods.

Other Heroic Spirits are immune to the conceptual attack but will find the environment created unfavourable unless they possess knowledge specific to arctic combat or survival. Within this environment Assassin’s elemental magics are much more potent, but there are massive downsides. Once the Ice Function is activated its transformation cannot be reversed, the advantageous terrain can only be maintained with a constant supply of mana, and once the terrain is gone Assassin will be subject to rapid decay for she herself will be at the mercy of nature's forces by trying to interface future events with the present day.

Lore

Assassin’s True Name is unknown but she insists her True Name is “Kheimon”, the Horae of Winter from The Dionysiaca, by the Greek poet Nonnus. She claims some of the facts of her life detailed in that poem are wrong, however. Her actual entry in Proper Human History is far younger, just over a century old as she was simultaneously born and “discarded” on April 15th, 1912. Why she identifies herself as an older spirit is unknown but it’s possible she is a forgotten Goddess, or maybe it is just a coping mechanism to deal with her traumatic birth. For the sake of the Holy Grail War her True Name is treated as “Iceberg”.

In truth she is the forces of nature that conspired to create a single iceberg which brought down a single boat that was labeled “unsinkable” and she has continued to exist since then as an aspect of Gaia’s Will who will one day enact icy vengeance upon humanity. Her only alleged depiction in humanity’s records shows her with a red streak, evidence of her deed, a trophy stolen from her victims. She now wears this streak on her head as long red locks. She could accurately be labeled “The Second Coming of Ice” as humanity continues to fill the air with poison that threatens to destroy her place of birth, the glacier she was “calved” from. Once the mighty ice barrier is destroyed, the floodgates of destruction will be forced open and humanity will face the consequences of their treachery, the icy flows of Cocytus destabilizing the ecosystem and plunging humanity into an age of ice, snow and darkness.

As a Pseudo-Servant she requires the use of a human body to manifest in the world. She has been summoned by, and is currently possessing, a young female magus who has left magus society and has begun a crusade against corporations that pollute the Earth. Most of her goals align with Iceberg’s and they have achieved near-perfect assimilation.

Personality

Iceberg hates humanity. Not because she wants to, though, but because it’s her job. She discusses her designs on humanity’s end with the same lethargy that one would discuss their dead-end job. At the end of the day she doesn’t care if humanity persists in the future or not.

Having been given a proper body for the first time in her life she has decided to indulge in humanities pleasures in order to gain perspective. After all, if a species is so insistent on hurtling themselves towards self-destruction, they must have a good reason for doing so? She has taken a liking to alcohol and snowboarding.

Iceberg hates boats (ironic for an existence who spent virtually all of her life on the water) and gets seasick easily. She would rather use her own method to cross bodies of water; simply floating and going wherever the tide takes her.

Quite a lot of her host's personality shines through. She cares deeply about the environment and will habitually volunteer for environmental issues without actually doing research into how much good they're actually doing. The resulting merged personality particularly hates large oil companies who constantly pollute the air and will launch an attack on anyone affiliated with them without much forethought.

Internally she feels a sense of dread about herself. She does not like existing at all and would rather humanity just learn to take care of itself rather than having her keep them in check. Her Noble Phantasm isn’t just a warning for humanity, it’s what she sees as her inevitable end-state if humanity doesn’t change their ways. She doesn’t want to become that thing. Not out of compassion, however, but out of laziness.

Quotes

“...welp, it seems the assimilation was a success. I am the Servant Assassin. You may refer to me as Kheimon, the embodiment of ice and snow. I am humanity’s destructor. Ugh, I know, it’s such a bother.”

“Man, I wish there was more to life than crashing into boats and creating ‘polar vortexes’.”

“Why do you little guys always have to mess things up? You realize I’m the one that’s gonna have to deal with all this in like 50 years, right?”

“Maybe you could like, I dunno, stop dumping carbon emissions into the atmosphere? That way I can keep putting off work.”

“I know there’s like a Cup or whatever to win, but honestly I can’t be bothered right now.”

“Maybe if you put off global warming long enough I won’t have to do anything at all? Just thought.”

(to Marconi)
    “Aw, you were the saviour who tried to foil my plan. How does it feel knowing your contraptions couldn’t save the 1500 who now belong to the Abyss?”

(to Charles Babbage)
    “You realize that you are pretty much to blame for everything I do, right? What with your engines and your ‘progress’. It’s so bothersome. Why couldn’t you guys just have been happy with your fire and caves?”

“...What do you mean I’m not Kheimon? I’m fairly certain I know who I am. Yup, definitely not a coping mechanism. Not at all.”

“Gaia...my time with these people has changed me, slightly. I know what I must do. I know what I have to do. I rather wish I didn’t. But when the time comes, I don’t know if I am going to be able to do it.”

“Y’all shoulda listened to this Al Gore guy more. Just sayin’.”

(to Unsinkable Sam)
    crashes into “Oh excuse me...wait...have we met before?”

Author Notes

iceberg-chan crashes into you uwu
    Or
    how I learned to stop worrying and love that I’m the avatar of a maritime disaster created through mankind’s hubris who has been given the job of re-enacting The Day After Tomorrow

Blog Entries

Class: Faker
    Other Classes: Avenger, Watcher, Caster
    True Name: Echo
    Nicknames: the Nymph of Reflection
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Info:
    Height: 161 cm
    Weight: 30 kg
    Dislikes: repetition
    Talent: Music
    Natural Enemy: Hera
    Attribute: Sky
    Armament: Narcissus' spear
    Catalyst: the sound of her own voice

Class Skills:
    Independent Action E
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master. It allows for action in case the Master is absent or even when actively rejecting the Master's commands and support.

As Echo has no ability to talk on her own, she must always remain close to her Master in order to have a "voice". This same principle extends to her actions: Echo can never act out of her own initiative, always being merely acted upon and then reacting.

Camouflage A
    The main Class Skill of the Faker Class. It allows a Servant to disguise their true Class and parameters by pretending to be someone else. Even the Noble Phantasm can be copied, though the particular nature of Ever-Blooming Narcissus means that Faker takes damage when unleashing its true name.

At this rank, one is more the other than themselves. Faker will always appear to those "not in the know" as Narcissus as a result of her Noble Phantasm. Even the Master may be fooled. The illusion can be broken by realizing that Narcissus never talks to people, only being talked to and then responding in the speaker's own words, although other ways are also effective.

Personal Skills:
    Mountain Nymph A
    A skill which combines minor Divine Spirit aptitude with a natural predilection for mountains. Echo was an oread, a mountain nymph, who was formed as an elemental on the crags of Mount Cithaeron, and as such is not a human.

This skill gives Faker benefits when it comes to navigating mountaineous terrain, as well as minor bonuses when it comes to striking from a higher vantage point. These amount to the Agility and Endurance stats both being raised a rank when fighting in the mountains.

Curse of Hera A
    A curse which was laid on Echo. She was once tasked by Zeus to keep Hera off his back while Zeus went philandering. A thankless job, which Echo accomplished by talking to Hera until Zeus had safely returned from his latest "adventure". However, when Hera realized what had gone on, she cursed poor Echo: from now on she could only ever repeat what others said to her.

The curse has persisted as a Servant. Her voice may still be beautiful, but it is impossible to talk to her for long, as the conversation is nothing but attempting to find ways for her to say what she wants to say to you in the words you gave her.

Blessings of the Vengeful Goddess C
    The blessings of Nemesis, goddess of revenge, who was an aspect of Aphrodite, goddess of love. Rather than blessings, though, it may simply be that Echo was used as a medium for every rejected lover to avenge themselves on Narcissus.

In any case, it allows Faker to act as something of an Avenger, generating Magical Energy from hatred and strengthening critical attacks. Echo herself merely wishes to have been accepted by Narcissus, never to hurt him, and cradled his body in her arms as he died, whispering a final farewell.

Noble Phantasm:

Reflection of the Lover in the Clear Water
    Farewell, Narcissus

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm that allows Echo to take Narcissus' form. From the Curse of Hera comes the ability to reflect others; from the Blessings of the Vengeful Goddess comes the trap by which Narcissus died; from her own grief comes the wish to hold Narcissus a final time. However, she is unable to separate herself from Narcissus, only being able to -- ironically -- take his form and admire herself in the mirror, much like Narcissus' last moments.

Other than imitating Narcissus, this Noble Phantasm has no function.

Personality:
    It is incredibly difficult to realize what Echo's personality actually is, tortured as she is by the constraints of Hera's curse. Perhaps the only way to describe her is as a depressed wreck. She still loves Narcissus, and her dearest wish for the Grail is not to lift her curse but to separate their Saint Graphs so they can be together, even if she still cannot speak.

Relationships:
    "..."

Lore:
    Echo was a mountain nymph from Mount Cithaeron, a mountain range between Boeotia and Attica, especially sacred to Dionysus. There Echo was one of the most skilled musicians of all the nymphs, skilled in song, instruments, and even dance and speech.

However, Zeus often toyed with the nymphs there, and after some time selected Echo because of her gifts to entertain Hera while he himself was away. This she did, and talked to Hera for hours while Zeus was out. And yet, in the end, Hera found out what was going on and struck her with a curse: from now on she could never use her own words again, only those that had been said to her.

Still she wandered Greece, trying to dodge the grasping hands of Pan, famous among the satyrs for both his musical ability and his immense lust. Perhaps he thought that now she could not say "no", she was bound to be his. So she fled.

Tired and lonely, she stumbled across a forest where Narcissus happened to be hunting. As she saw him, she fell in love. And why should she not? He was not merely superlatively handsome, he was as lonely as she was, both chased by unwanted lovers. She followed him for a long time from a distance, quietly, always watching and only falling deeper in love. Finally, the boy was separated from his companions.

"Who's there?" Narcissus asked, and she merely repeated his words.

"This way, we must come together," Narcissus said, taking her as one of his companions. Misunderstanding this to be the sign that he loved her too, Echo rushed forwards to embrace Narcissus.

"Don't touch me!" Narcissus said, bewildered at this complete stranger who wished to hug him, and Echo's heart was shattered.

Weeping, she left.

Even so, her love only grew -- but eventually, Nemesis, goddess of revenge, heard of her story and decided to avenge Echo. Echo could not beg her not to; she had no voice of her own, as it had been stolen by Hera's curse once again.

And so, as she watched Narcissus waste away in front of his own reflection, Echo wasted away also until only her voice faded, the most complete death a nymph could achieve. As Narcissus whispered from cracked lips a final farewell to his own reflection, so did Echo repeat his words.

"Farewell."

Creator Notes:
    Make sure to click on the sheet for a surprise (just in case it wasn't completely obvious already). It's my first time going for metatextual stuff so I hope it works out. Does this technically count as two entries? If so, let me know.
    Last edited by NMR-3; April 3rd, 2021 at 05:42 PM. Reason: bigger text for Narcissus
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    Iceberg: First the Titanic, and now the iceberg it rode in on! Like the boat, we didn't see it coming!
    making her a representation against progress is a pretty fun touch, and going ice kaiju for an NP is an epic way to go out, no doubt about. Lot of Mana-Burst recently. Who knows? Might use that for my next one, as I may have found what I'm looking for. All I have left to say is "stealth iceberg".

Echo: Poor Echo. No matter how many sheets are made, she's always gonna have a bad time.
    Faker was always gonna be an appropriate Class for someone who can't even say their own words, and this is a pretty nice translation of that. Allowing her to even use Narcissus's NP is a nice touch too. Only complaint is the size of the alt text. With the note at the end of the sheet, I think you should bring it up just to make it easier on the eyes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Kayano-hime/Tsuchinoko: On that disclaimer, your English is fine. If you don't feel confident enough in it, reading the wiki and the other sheets in this forum may help you increase your grammar/writing skills as well.

Now onto the sheet itself, it's a good one. That first NP is pretty creative; an Assassin doing the exact opposite of what the class normally does, but the justification still works. I imagine it'd be extremely hard to keep the HGW a secret as long as it's active, though. The bits of quotes spread throughout the sheet also helps me understand her character better, which is another plus point in my book. Overall, welcome and good job on your debut.
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked my sheet and that you didn't find my grammar too unbearable. When I first stared thinking about how to make a Tsuchinoko servant, the NP was in fact the first thing I thought. I think it would make a fun twist in a holy grail war, forcing people to be way more cautious of their actions to avoid attracting attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Kayano-hime: Get this girl some divinity, stat!
    Hopefully, we never see that second NP come to fruition. I do like the first one, and did something similar for my Glatisant, so I can appreciate something clever like that. Also makes sense in context of Tsuchinoko. Good first entry, there. Also, Mana Burst (Jump). Just that that exists.
    Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I actually did read Glatisant's sheet when you posted it a while back. It wasn't really my inspiration but now that I read it again it is true that our two snakes have a somewhat similar NP.

Well now I guess I should try to review these new sheets since I find them quite interesting (at least I'll try, don't expect something huge with my level in english).

Unsinkable Sam: Honestly, there isn't much to say the others haven't already said. It's a great sheet. I enjoyed reading it! As for the line to Tsuchinoko, it's a fun one and it fits her character.

Iceberg: I absolutely love the idea. I would have never expected to see someone writing a sheet of the Iceberg. And on top of that you made the servant quite convincing, I especially like the idea of it being some sort of aspect of Gaia's will.

Echo: Well, that's quite a tragic one. The NP especially is a bit depressing, poor Echo, even after death she must suffer. I don't have much else to say except that it's a good servant, the idea of making it a Faker is especially clever.

Blog Entries
    Day :3 My Vision was Right this round is starting to be as lively as the last one many great creations have manifested here some from well familiar faces and even a new one has appeared

I am pleased to see this place so lively

Kabalisto Koga

Kayahime/Tsuchinoko: Well at first a happy and heartly welcome Frigix ! in our Rounds ! i hope you are omfortable here ! At first as i am *look around myself* beside a enthusiastic paleontologist aswell interested in Cryptozoology i must applaud you for this Profil as Cryptids are offering good materialfor servants i must admit that i didint knew of the link to a goddess here but good Job i must say i hope that you will make also some more esrvants ! beside have i cryptozoology wise also a Rider Mothman .

- - - Updated - - -

Also About the other profiles i will see an read them later but they are Looking good at the first sight Mina tachi !

Working on my entry, btw, does anyone know how to do the BB Code trick where a picture is hiding more text?

Blog Entries
    She's a demon, so she counts. That's my argument, and I'm sticking to it.

Hello, Master. I know this is a bit of a shock, but I couldn't help but answer your summons. You may call me Saver, and I see great potential within you. I can tell that you're so much like her, but I can't be too hasty about such things. ...My name? What does that matter? I discarded it long ago.

Source
    Class: Saver
    Other Classes: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Caster, Berserker, Ruler, Avenger
    True Name: First LadyAlina
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: [ERROR]
    Height: 173 cm.
    Weight: 62 kilo.
    Dislikes: Repression. Evil. Oppression.
    Natural Enemy: Illyasveil, Mila

Parameters:
    STR: A+
    END: A+
    AGI: A
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Charisma (D~C):
    She wasn’t much for words in life. She’d rather let her actions speak or her best friend. Though usually D, this Skill ranks up whenever she is in action, whether meaning fighting or working toward a goal.

Counter Hero (B):
    Reduces all opponent’s Parameters ranks by two with the exception of anti-heroes which lose one, as she, like most magical girls, has a weakness for them.

Impiety (B):
    In perhaps a twist of irony, Saver was born a demon but raised in the human world. It was because of this that Saver was able to wield such extraordinary power both physically and magically. Though originally A rank, it has dropped due to the amount of humanity she accumulated in life.

Personal Skills:
    First Lady (EX):
    The almost divine right as the origin of all Magical Girls to wield the same powers and weapons as they do. As such, she can manifest said weapons or powers at will with little regard for any limitations that they might entail.

Natural Demon (A+):
    Due to her origins, she has gained Strength, Endurance, and Mana far beyond the capabilities of humans.

Hero Creation (EX):
    Not only has she inspired the Magical Girls of the future, but Saver is able to bestow the power of a Magical Girl upon anyone, regardless of gender. So long as they are willing to carry the burden and responsibility that comes with becoming more than themselves, she will grant them the power to save others.

Noble Phantasm
    Voile de Deuil: Veil of Mourning (A)
    Anti-Magical Girl

A living ribbon that drains the mana of anything that touches it and can even restrain extremely powerful Servants.

The prototype for all Magical Girl cloth weapons (there are more than you think) as well as originally belonging to her friend Mila, Voile de Deuil is a ribbon of indeterminate length that wraps around and restrains targets, siphoning magical energy from them the moment it makes contact. While already strong enough to even hold powerful Servants, it uses the siphoned energy to further strengthen itself, making the target its power source.

However, while it can only hold one target at a time, it can be used like a whip otherwise, stealing energy with every strike and even moving to her whims.

The reason for its typing is not because it only affects Magical Girls, but because it represents the antithesis of Magical Girls: oppression and conformism stripping away freedom, meaning power.

Prisma Code: Magical Girl Paradise (EX)
    Anti-City

The Reality Marble born from Saver’s connection to all Magical Girls and her fervent wish to create a world where those who save everyone else could themselves be saved. This world was created as a means to atone for her failure to save Mila, and her desire that such an outcome might not be repeated.

Calling forth this world, Saver can bring the equivalent of an entire city within her Reality Marble, bringing them into a world of lush and varied landscape and even many cities wherein people reside. Here, the souls of all Magical Girls from the past reside, being given the rest they could not have in life. In this world, Saver rules, and all of her allies are granted several buffs while her enemies suffer a variety of debuffs. Furthermore, should she call upon them, the Magical Girls residing within will battle in her name to rid this paradise of those who would destroy it or anyone within.

Saver prefers not to use this, though. She would rather leave those like Mila who gave up everything to their final, and perhaps only, reward for their deeds. Should times be desperate, and the need arise, though, she will not hesitate, just as she knows those within would not.

Lore
    Allow me to tell you the story of the first Magical Girl. Hers is not a long tale, nor is it a happy one, but it is one that must be told, even if the one telling it has no right to.

Once, in this world, a demon was born. For some unknown reason or defect, this demon was cast out by its kind and into the realm of humans. However, rather than the monstrous fate that surely awaited her, she was found and taken in, accepted by those who should have rejected her.

She lived a relatively simple life. She played, laughed, and enjoyed the world as other girls did, pretending to be one of them as though she could just ignore her own strange oddities. It was during this time that she met her best friend, a normal girl named Mila.

But she wanted more. She wanted to be able to show off what she could really do. She was too afraid, though. She couldn’t stand the thought of being rejected. Mila, one of the few that knew of what she could do, supported her even as she continued to hide who she was.

That changed when their home was attacked by a magical threat they were incapable of facing themselves. All except one of them. The girl, wishing to protect those who took her in, faced the threat and won with the power she’d been suppressing.

The threat was unimportant, but the result was revolutionary for the girl.

She felt exhilarated! She had done something no one else could, and, as she looked upon the faces of those she saved, the relief and wonder and gratitude almost palpable, she couldn’t help but be taken in.

That foolish girl.

She continued to fight, seeing not only a chance to repay those who helped her, but a way to be who she truly was. To be more than who she was before. She couldn’t stand the thought of being who she was before.

She took on their worries. Their pain and sadness. She protected them, to make it so no one would have to cry, have to be alone, again. She fought for them, believing that she could save everyone, doing everything in her power to smile and see others smile.

For any normal person, the weight of it would be far too much to bear, only bearing down harder as expectations and worries and those she failed to save kept piling up. But she wasn’t a person. She was a demon, and she smiled even as tears pored down hers and others faces, still doing everything she could to give them happiness and peace.

Then, she made the worst decision of her life.

Mila, seeing the pain and responsibility her friend took on without anyone asking her to, wanted to help her, to share the weight and save her friend who gave her everything to save others. The girl, at first unsure, was eventually convinced by her friend, and she bestowed a portion of her power upon Mila.

Together, they were able to save even more, but the threats only seemed to become greater in response. In turn, the weight that others placed upon them grew and grew, forcing them down further even as they tried to push others up.

Sadly, as they waded deeper, hopes and dreams and greed and malice and dissatisfaction and expectations and death!... pulled them downward. It was inevitable, then, that one of them would sink, and the inhuman girl, too strong and stupid for her own good, could only watch as Mila…

Mila took the entirety of the burden. She took it all into herself to save her friend. The girl watched as Mila became a monster, a being of despair and anger that rejected humanity that had forced all this upon them. The girl, despite loving Mila more than anyone in the world, fought as she always did. She fought to protect the world from that which sought its destruction.

And so, the girl killed Mila, the first Magical Girl. One who embodied everything a Magical Girl could stand for. Acting without any reason but to help those she loved and those who she would never know. To give hope and bring smiles to others only by acting as herself.

However, it broke her… and she left the girl alone. Left me… alone. Mila…

I didn’t understand. I couldn’t understand. Not until then. To me, even if the entire world hated me, I could go on knowing that I could save them. That they’d get the chance to smile another day even if they were crying today. But you were different. All you wanted to do was see me smile, and I…

*Shuddering sigh*

That… is the story of the first Magical Girl, and the story of the one she left behind. Me. The First Lady. The antetype of Mila, the prototype. The origin of the origin, who doesn’t even deserve a True Name.

Well, now you know. Tell me, then: are you still willing to accept someone who can save everyone except who matters?

Personality
    FL, despite what one might believe, is a very tomboyish girl. She never put much stock in frilly outfits or feminine displays. However, she still embodies one of the central traits of Magical Girls, which is self expression. This attitude, these clothes, her actions, are all undeniably her, and she wants to give that sort of freedom to all of those under her care.

She bears disdain for those who reject others for who or what they are, believing the self is the one thing no one else has any right to comment on, and that people should be able to express it. Giving others the opportunity to truly be the person they always dreamed of being is one of her greatest joys in life, even if it's followed by sadness.

The toll for that gift can be too great for some. Being given the power to truly be the most of themselves they can be comes paired with the weight of responsibility. That power is one that has destroyed just as many as it has saved, Mila showing that to FL in far greater detail than she would have ever desired to see. Because of this, she is rather hesitant to use her Hero Creation, feeling she needs to be certain one can truly embrace both the light and the darkness being a Magical Girl brings.

She has a streak of self-loathing and intense self-criticism that she hides behind an award winning smile and happy, cordial demeanor. She cannot forget all those she failed to save, nor the ones she herself killed for the sake of others. She mourns them, constantly pushing herself to do better and shoulder the ever crushing weight of the world she places upon herself. She refuses to let others see this, but it will at times slip out as a self-deprecating comment here and there.

Her wish is simple. To apologize to Mila. To make things up to her. To be there for her and everyone else who attempts to shoulder the world themselves. To give them the support that everyone, at one point or another, so desperately needs.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon: A girl after my own heart. In more ways than one...

Illyasveil: So young. So foolish. You are too much like myself. (...So why do I feel jealous?)

Miyu, Chloe: Model Magical Girls. You do Mila proud.

Edward Teach: *sword rests directly under his chin* What kind of degenerate monster are you? ...No I will not pose for you!

EMIYA: You... You understand, don't you?

EMIYAS: The greatest trio of Magical Gentlemen I know.

Anyone who she believes has potential: I must watch this one closely.

Lily Servants: So much potential, and willpower to match. You may just be able to bear this burden.

Glatisant (Monster): You're willing? Well, you certainly fit, and I find it hard to deny someone that's almost a cousin.

Scarlet Pimpernel: You have the makings, but you seem to be walking your own path.

Crystal Palace: A monster that must be wiped away!

Echo (Faker): You've already lost so much. I would offer you a chance to become more, but I'm afraid it may somehow take more than it gives.

Lucifer: If I kill you, will it be enough to end the suffering, or is even something like that impossible for me?

Oberon: Come no closer, fae! I dealt with enough of your kind to fill a lifetime!

Samyaza (Foreigner): Freedom? Salvation? What are those worth if they're bought through the pain of others?

Fundamental Interactions: Another sacrifice I could not prevent. Please... come back to us. I'll work to make sure we're still here to greet you.

Callisto: Scorned and scarred by others for the crime of existing. I'm familiar with your situation.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; April 21st, 2021 at 11:45 PM.