Page 152 of 367 FirstFirst ... 52102142147150151152153154157162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    i have a private tally regarding the number of create a servant sheets that use a vane faceclaim
    Assuming you're talking about MaC's sheet in my case the FC isn't showing up at all. Wonder why.

Blog Entries
    Oh, it also happened to me, too. Was talking about that just now

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reminder that the deadline for submissions is noon UTC tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Countdown:

https://countingdownto.com/?c=3670358

btw, does anyone know if the [CODE] command here may allow real BBcoding or something? I was wondering because would be nice to show the countdown directly here without clicking the link
    Last edited by DelRey; June 22nd, 2021 at 05:07 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    imagine using well-known characters as faceclaims

I've kinda discovered over the course of my time here that my "close enough isn't close enough" mentality that's led me to homebrew many-a-rule for Tabletop RPGs is making life significantly harder here, too. Fun!

Also, this has to be posted for what should be obvious reasons.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Blog Entries
    cmon folks
    one more entry and we have the same amount as last contest.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Countdown:

https://countingdownto.com/?c=3669096

btw, does anyone know if the [CODE] command here may allow real BBcoding or something? I was wondering because would be nice to show the countdown directly here without clicking the link
    Your countdown clock is an hour off. It says a bit more than 12 hours left, but it's actually a bit more than 13 hours.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Count Vlad Dracula Tepes
    (Faker)

Be Greeted Magus , you called the greatest of Wallachias Sons Vlad Tepes , Ruler ofver the Boyars and Count of the Creatures of Night Dracule . Haha may this be a mutual Win for both of us ,but pay Attention Ma~ster !"

Titles: Lord of Impalement, Vlad Tepes III Alter, The True Voivode of Walachia
    Height: 230 cm
    Origin: Wallachia
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil/Neutral
    Attributes: Man, Monster, Demonic, Earth
    Weapons: A broadsword, several spears, his natural fangs and claws
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, Assassin, Avenger, Monster, Beast, Gatekeeper, Alter-Ego
    Likes: the imagination of men, opponents with spine, loyal comrades, unique peoples, his land, beautifully women
    Dislikes: the narrowmindedness of humans, Oriental rulers especially Osmanic sultans and particularly this one man
    Hobbies: ???
    possible Catalysts: a certain old and bloody dagger, exemplars of Bram Stocker's Dracula Roman, incomplete Grail War framework circumstances, ???
    compatible Master:Emilia Krahnich , ???,Dulong Mei Lengmin , Maximian Kuberis

Parameter:

STR: B+ END: A AGI: B+
    MGI: A+ LCK: C NP: EX

Personality
    Faker's personality got twisted as at one side the most dominant part is Count Dracula but from time to time parts of Vlad Tepes are shining out like rays of light in the darkness. This is the accumulated grudge and hatred of "Vlad Tepes".

Ever since the three Vlad Tepes' were killed this left a certain dark taint in the world which didn't dissipate. Instead it coursed throughout the world until Bram Stoker found in this taint his inspiration and through this the darkness of three generations of Vlad Tepes were reincarnated in the Roman of Bram Stoker as its seed which conquered the stage of world literature and media until in a well known game series it culminated in their rebirth as Lord of Darkness.

It can be said that Vlad was "isekaied" in a certain sense, which through this summoning was brought once again together as a unified being with its corresponding consequences. As such these are the reasons for Faker's complex personality.

At first Faker appears ruthless, merciless and in contrast to many other (of my Servants) he possesses rather few moral inhibitions to perpetrate atrocities and dishonorable deeds as this is the influence of the inhumane nature of Dracule which sees human sacrifices as just spices in the play. As for him and this is possibly a reflection of Vlad III's nature most humans are replaceable, unremarkable and unworthy individuals. They are now for him mere cattle for nourishment without any consideration of worthy value. He though has a certain humane nature like in the case if he sees when a "special" or "unique" person in his eyes is harassed and bullied it brings him to exterminate the oppressors and to help the person as this action may be grounded on Vlad III's experiences at the Osmanic Court as "they" tried to turn them into pawns. So he helps the person out of genuine compassion?

In either case he saw the Osmans as enemy which has to be defeated and any obstacles are to be purged. What also is a quite interesting aspect is that in contrast to the attitude of his religious zeal he has nothing against Mages in General as his first wife was a sorceress which helped him from the unseen side and who he greatly loved. She was a being of similar wavelength, something inspiring. Through her he learned how truly destructive were the Osmans and their faith which devoured whole empires. After he heard this it was decided that he must eradicate this enemy.

As such he can't forgive Mehmed out of an additional reason as he took his brother from him.

Demeanor as Servant:

He is at first delighted to get a second Chance or rather the Chance of a second life with powers unlike his starts were he had Nothing . So does he take this War seeriously and is dutifull in his fights against the other servants werer he will face them honorable head on as he he is concsious of his strenght does he have few Points of Worry , it foes without saying his Way of Honor is to absolurtely overwhelm them however he has at the same time no joy in to defeat them without giving them the Chance to strike back as he enjoy Opponent that can force him into the defensive side aswell does he wants to feel the presssure of Fight so that he can execute the most Epic of Counters .

He has a certain interest and curiousity of the other Servants Nature so will he initially wait until ist confirmed that all seven (or more) servants are summoned until then will he fight leniently and will patiently wait until all Players are Ready . He has a certain pride should he Encounter oher Voivodes of Walachia as he sees himself as the greatest Ruler of Wallachia . He has towards East European Rulers of his time a rather hostile Disposition as he sees them as lying pretenders which betrayed him in many ways .

He has a true hostile hatred against Oriental Rulers and Emporeres respectively members of that Heretic way, were should he get to know their identity will he prefer their total demise and humiliation. Hs hatred goes so far tht he will wait with anything other Servants aswell will he even corrporate with other Master Servant pair to ensure that no one shall fall victim of them again .
    Specially against Osmanic Servants has he a great Burning hatred so that he will assault them immediatly aswell does he treat anyone that dares to summon a Osmanic Ruler as his personal Enemy and Prey further is it virtuallly ensured that should he be summoned in a land werer the heretic faith thta the Osman followed is practised that he will once again create a Wood out of "adorned" Pikes in that case will he be like a maniacal Berserker or Avenger and every Person his Master included that should try to stop him will be treated thoroughly .

As he has got through his First Wife which her nickname was Mila (slavic = the gracious) told him About that the faith of the Osmans has destroyed not only Rome (Byzanz) but also other Empirers has he though compassion for the hunted of them like he once was one . The Hatred against the Osmans is the shared personality ,the first Vlad that was pro Osmmanic and payed that stance with his Life without Reward , the second which had to to follow their demands and thie third well i think i must not further explain it .

Towards Monstrous servants or those with Vampiric traits does he Display a quite intersted curiouusity were he likes to have a fruitfull conversation with them and discuss their oppinioms About example wise Humens or their experiences with the other magical beings .

Also he has no weakness against normal Sunlight but he is still weakened and his Mana consumption is increased during the dayfall.

Demeanor towards Master:

Despite that he has a certain understanding of Adherents of Thaumaturgy does he has high expectations of his Master as he doesnt tolerate any arrogance as he sees them as rather inequal and he will act upon any arrogant manners of his Master quite treatening and unforgiving . As they have to prove their worth for him , he will still protect them as he Needs them .

It may be out of a certain influence of the Works of Stoker but he has a fondness for beaurtifull Women so should his Master be one will treat them courteous and polite with a certain charm , especially if the like "Mila2 are having a certain personal spice in them .

As said before he has a certain fondness and compassion fopr unique People so would he in this case if the are example wise the last of the Mage Clan be discarded or have a persecuted past will he treat them with compassion and treart them genuinly Kind and will act like a Foster parent (not those of some Fairytales).

It is quite difficult to form a bond with him but should it be etablished and a certain mutual trust will he considerate treat them and will like to hold philosophic conversations , and would like to share the spoils of fight ith them .

Dialogues

Vlad Tepes II: "Father why had you sold your two Sons to a eney and Risk their enslavements why !?"

Vlad Tepes III: "Just that you know i have since Long go surpassed you ,your fame s small but my Legend is spread in the whole world and soon … Haahahah !"

Mathias Corvinus:"You lier why did you not helped me in my Crusade with united Forces had we could reqonquer Constantinople but no you had to be give in your jealousy ."

Radu:"Dear Brother why had you fight against me . WE are from the same Flesh and Blood but why did you fall and give in their lies !?"

Mehmed II:"Finally Thank ou Master for offering me this Chance of Rewenge and glory , i will appreciatingly take Advantage of it ,after that tell me what your desire is you deserve a REward "

Shapur II: "So your Home was invaded by the People that birthed these lies and far before he demise of Rome did they destroyed your Empire feel with you i tell you hat let us ally in our fight Brother besides your Style of Tactic Approach is splendid ."

Burebista:"The Founder and Ancestor King of my Country i see clearly that our Will to Fighting is passed from your People to us."

Augustus:"The first Great King of our World you are truly a true Ruler you have truly made own efforts and reached your Goal marvelous would you be willing to have a conversation in my Castle have i the finest delicasies and Drops ?"

Tiberius:" You shuld be the first succesor of the Great Founder ? Sometimes it is quite difficult sometimes .Wait why are you now suddenly so enthusiastic and okay i gues some Questions are okay "

Miguel I: "I feel with you betrayal is a heavy burden not only hurts it i understand also your drivings HW would it be if we help each other ?"

Afonso I: "You are applaude orthy the founding of a dynasty is Always a fragile Thing ,even more difficult with those Heretics Right ?"

Paul von Hindenburg:"I wished my General had more of your calm Disposition ,then had we had the complete Victory over the Osmans ."

Johan Sobieski: "You are a really capable Man i wished you were Born at my time then we had defeated the Osmanic Evil without that so many european Areas are suffering ."

Other Wallachian Voivodes: ???

Members of the Dragon order:"You comfortable good for Nothing Nobles you have talked much About to save europe but you did barely anything instead have you let me do the uncomfortable dirty work ,wait until i will Encounter you lowly Humen mongrels"

Tugarin:I had wished that a Warrior of your Stance and capability had existed during my time perhaps we had reqonquered not only Constantinople but more ."

Gediminas:" a Ruler dedicated to the old faith of their People since the very beginn of time truly impressing you did your best to defend you Country you remind me on myself in a sense , shall we forge a broderhood on our own ?"

Attila: "Dont think your Atrocities could instill fear you Intruder had i lived during your time i had defeated you much earlier ."

Constantine XI Dragesas:"The last Byzantinic Ruler which demonstrated true bravery in the face of Danger withhin you was a great Ruler lost due to the unfavorable circumstances you may Always be welcomed in my Castle for a talk or banquet my friend ."

Jeanne D'arc:

Skills
    Class Skills:

History Distortion: EX

Unique skill which denotes the degree of the distortion and corruption of history through myths and legends. The Skill's rank corresponds to the degree of the distortion. At this rank it can be fittingly said of a myth which devoured the history virtually complete.

As the Vlad Tepes monarchs are today outside their former life spheres almost unknown but Count Dracula which was born out of the mixture of their historic accounts plus medial corruption is today one of the most known fictional entities. In other words this form of Faker is similar to a High Servant. However the difference is that this amalgamation is not a "peaceful coexistence", it's that Count Dracula's demonic spirit dominates the two Heroic Spirits plus the wrath of the first Vlad Tepes.

"I have already overthrown you Vlad, I mean you Father as well as my other 'self'."

High-Servant (False): A
    Denotes the existence as High Servant in that case out of Vlad Tepes I, Vlad Tepes Dracula and Vlad the Impaler as well as with Count Dracula.

Magic Resistance: A+

Result of the Noble Demon Skill as well as the unique existence of Faker which grants a high durability against all types of thaumaturgy. Further his degree of mystery can dispel the major types of modern Magecraft and possesses also high durability against divine sorcery or True Magic.

Especially possesses an additional resistance against Witchcraft, demonic sorcery and related foundations.

Rider: B (EX)

The ability to mount any animal or vehicle of mundane nature with above average skill. In the special case of that it is applied on demonic creatures it is elevated to rank EX.

Oblivion Correction: A

He will never forget the grudge and hatred against the Sultan Mehmed II, the man who tried to make him his vassal and the one which took his Brother Vadu who lacked (in his eyes) the mental fortitude to resist his lies. As well the other monarchs which didn't keep their oaths to aid him.

Camouflage: B+

Able to fool others by manipulating the information of the Saint-Graph like parameters as well as Skills.

Personal Skills:

Noble Demon: EX

The expression of Vlad the Impaler's deepest wish to become a noble demon to defend his hometown and crush the evil he saw (Mehmed II) by becoming an even greater evil. Now summoned with with the monstrous entity that was born out of Vlad's own history it shall be brought forth. Bestows the unique combo of Natural Demon and Protection Of The Faith. As such it confers greater physical power, between his regular self and that which has activated "The Legend of Dracula", as well the characteristics of a vampire, like he is able to use shapeshifting and the healing force.

Dark Imperial Privileges: A

Dracula is depicted as ruler of the creatures of night further he uses the skill of the three generations of Vlad Tepes corrupted by the Inhumanity of Dracula. As Vlad Tepes the second was a king wo was acknowledged by Sigismund of Luxemborg his Son Vlad III was a very capable leader who managed to bring a stability for his kingdom so that the normal populace saw his brutality as necessary deeds to establish order by the eradication of the fighting Boyars. Dracula himself is often described and acknowledged as lord over the unholy creatures with abilities above other vampiric or demonic creatures. Among the Skills this grants are: Man-Slayer, Military Tactics, Presence Concealment, Sorcery of Black Arts, Pyromancy, Familiars (Night Creatures), Commander of the Hordes, Mana Burst (Hemomancy), devilish Charisma, Eye For Art, Demonic Defender Of The State and Eye Of The Mind amongst others.

Sadistic Self-Replenishment (Vampire): A+

Combination out of the Sadistic Disposition and Self-Replenishment (Vampire) Skills. Its effects are increasing damage during the assaults it regenerates Mana the more blood he spills the more more magical energy he receives but at the risk of breaking into a bloody frenzy as well as a reduction of his defensive attributes so that at the highest state the Strength parameter is ranked up at the cost of a ranked down Endurance stat.

Self-Modification: A+

Ability to remodel one's flesh and the ability to integrate others flesh into oneself. Similar to the phenomenon which was once associated with him Dracula possesses great modulations abilities. So he is able to reform himself and to adapt to the most various opponents' abilities. Like that he can reform his body in the case a spear or other weapon should deal an unhealable wound. However this Skill is also the representation of the nonexistence of Dracula.

"This Skill may be a great asset but for me it's just the symbol of my incompleteness."

Noble Phantasms
    A Paradox Of Hell
    Pandemonia Paradoxa

Type: Anti-Conceptualism

Is the conceptualization of the paradoxic concept that Vlad's terror reign caused. It is based on the philosophical concept of the Hell Paradox in that in a hypothetical question a Devil-like figure is necessary to establish and maintain a Heaven-like Paradise as its guardian. As such this is a paradoxic existence mystery. Based on that Vlad was the sole ruler who followed the holy plea to defend the World (Europea) against the Evil (The Osmanic Empire) he acted in a holy mission which was one of the reasons for his brutal and merciless demeanor.

So he was a holy unholy man in his mission.

This Noble Phantasm lets him anchor his existence in the world and lets him execute this paradoxic existence as to create a pure world an impurity must exist at another place respectively there are always two counteracting forces. So that after he has marked a point he, by the activation of this Noble Phantasm attains a paradoxic existence as despite his unwanted existence he is a part of this world and that his existence is necessary despite its rather antagonistic existence it is grounded by the unconsciousness of the World. As such this Noble Phantasm allows him to anchor his existence in the world by taking the place of the Devil thus should he be slain he will in the next fall of night emerge again. As long as humans long after the darkness and seek its comfort so long shall Dracula rise again.

This Resurection has certain risks.

"I am the immortal guardian of this World! HAHAHAHRHAHA!"

Birth Of A Dragon
    Kazikly Bey - Bir Ejderhanin Dogusus

Type: Anti-Unit~Army

Crystallization of Vlad's most famous act which causes the question why Dracule should have the right to use and own this Noble Phantasm. But this isn't as easy as it seems as this act was also the birth of his legend as Dracule as the spears were like fangs which drained the impaled of their bodily juices similarly to the ferocious fangs of a greedy dragon. So he is able to draw on the variant of his historic counterpart in its whole strength.

Further as the stakes had functioned as means of creation for him he can create from his body several spears with different heads. As well he can similar to one heroic red boy of Fuyuki use them to create an armor out of them. Additionally all of them are and each of them is draining the blood they shed on Dracula's opponent drawing to himself, and he uses them as nutritious magical energy. Further he can use a different version of the true name release.

Upon the true name release several spears protrude out of him in a serpentine formation. Then Faker is entirely covered with them after which they harden out and a dark man wave erupts visibly as miasma. After several minutes the spears crack and similar to a cocoon the covers burst and a scaly dragon emerges as the highest symbol of malevolence, the dragon like the Zmey in the old Slavic world during the time of the Bogatyrs.

This form is a with spikes adorned scaly dark crimson blackish dragon with dark golden eyes and red sclera. Size-wise he is now 36~ meters long, 11~ tall and his wings cover a span of 50 meters. His Skills Noble Demon as well as Self-Replenishment are sealed and instead he gains Natural Dragon (Gorynch) which bestows him with Dragon Roar Skill, miasma creation. As well he can still shoot from his body scaly curse-inflicting stakes and each physical contact carries a strong curse effect. Further he is now able to execute a powerful environmental manipulation like heavy thunderstorms, monsoon rainfalls, or storms are within this scale.

As other Skill he gains the Gatekeeper Of The Abyss as in the old Slavic traditions Zmeys were the guardians of the Underworld so this Skill carries the effects of At The Boundary so that he gains now resistance to instant death effects as well as a boost against non-living beings which gives him even a bonus against Servants. Further he obtains an equivalent of Independent Manifestation and is able to acquire magical energy through nature as he stepped into the domain of Elementals, a Mystery on par with natural dragons.

Also all of his physical stats A++ during the active state of this Noble Phantasm at the cost that the other two Noble Phantasm are unusable (his third is just highly weakened in its capabilities if it is already utilized). Faker is able to deactivate this Noble Phantasm.

Pandemonium Poenari - Vallachvania

Type: Fortress

"Come forth castle of the night, let your wings of mirage eclipse the sun-clad sky and descend on the dark illuminated ground. Take your roots in the very reality, Pandemonium Poenari Vallachvania!"

The Cetatea Poenair, the Citadel of Poenari that Vlad the Impaler inhabited and which is still today engulfed in a mysterious uneasiness like that several phenomena are still occurring. This was already in the historic accounts a place of rumors and alleged tragedies, though further engulfed by the medial depictions it has truly attained monstrous and legendary form. When its name is called the sky shrouds in night-like darkness and then like an Aurora Borealis clads the sky in luminescent colors. As well then out of the eclipse-like moon emerges a castle which materializes on the ground. A castle like out of a Fantasy novel as it is sinuous like a serpent in the sky instead a normal architecture. The castle is engulfed by a Reality Marble similar Bounded Field in which the sky is covered in dark mirages, the area around the castle is covered with demonic woods where similar to in the castle itself several "unholy" beings lurk which obey Dracula's commands and even his Master as they treat him as fellow follower of their true master the Count.

The castle itself is similar to a maze which is filled with different obstacles. Be it rooms full of thorns and spikes especially with recommendation of the homeowner stakes a la carte which hinder any advancement further, deep canyon-like corridors and parts entirely flooded respectively rooms with nightmarish plants that act like carnivorous plants etc. Further undead beings or other unholy beings guard and patrol the building brutally hostile to any intruder but they regard Dracule's Master and any ally as guest which they treat courteously and protect. The strength of the beings as well as their intellect varies greatly from simply weak skeletal familiars to bestial instinctual creatures up to phantasmal strength to humanoid beings with Servant-level strength and human-level intellect.

Further Count Dracula possesses the ability to completely control the castle. As well he can teleport within it freely on the level of True Magic. Additionally he can control the castle to restructure it after his will like to shape a wall to separate his Master from an intruder. Further as this castle uses the Mana of the leylines it is able to linger indefinitely in the world and to grant Dracula enough Mana to do the same. As well Dracula can bestow the Mana to designated targets.

However he still needs his Master as this effect is only if he is within it. He also can't then anymore dispel it so should he lose his Master he is only able to for short time leave the castle or its Bounded Field.

Notes etc

Thuis is my second gurented more unique servant the idea for this Faker had i a Long time as he will be a servant which will be appearing in my Story Sequel of Hokkaido Jiken . so despite he Looks and is powerfull are their certain ways to defeat him without that his resurection can take effects .

namely at first is that the Enemies must force him to use his second Noblephantasm true Name release as then his resurection cant start ,though alone to pressuring him to utilize it is diffficult nough .

second are the utilization of Certain divine Authorities like Underworld example ise are effective .

certain shure demise effects are effective . Or to sheme this use of a Command seal to seal the Noblephantasm are ways to defeat him.

THe Paradoxon is my own philosophic idea so you will perhaps found no related Topics . should one not noticed it already this profile has ome refernces to Castlevania series .

i am curious About yuor ppinion About him . I hope my quite simple layut will not be a critic Point. i will finish the dialogues .

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 22nd, 2021 at 07:36 AM. Reason: added Dialogues
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Thank you Koga very cool

Good luck tomorrow everybody! Loved reading your sheets but dont have the time or energy to give feedback on all of them.

I thank you all for the feedback as well, I worked hard on my sheet and it feels nice being validated.

Wish I could vote for everyone

it's as they always say...

"May the odds be ever in your favor"

and

"Vote for Pedro"
    Last edited by NittyGritty; June 21st, 2021 at 11:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Welp, hopefully this is done before the first vote. Wanna get some final thoughts out before I consider my votes.

Paul von Hindenburg: "But ve have one thing zat zey do not. ZEPPLINS!!"
    He's certainly seems to have caught some people's attentions, but I'm not entirely one of them. I certainly think he's interesting, no doubt about that, but I feel like I need something to really push this one over for me. Something he's just not giving me. Definitely love a lot of the ideas in him, though. I kinda wanna see what that dagger can do if it reached that point.

Tiberius: Just gonna be bookmarking this Servant for reasons that will eventually become apparent. Not for a while, though.
    He's probably one of the more interesting emperors I've heard about just from reading those Skills. I might have to look this guy up. Might be interesting for his Cetus and Andromeda's to go toe-to-toe. It's summoning along would be enough for her Cetus to follow suit. I like him.

Thuŋkášila Šákpe: Now there's a plot twist for you. Pretty crafty one at that.
    Honestly, they're mostly bog-standard, but the concept around the Servant is more than enough to carry it into an interesting little number to read through. If I'm honest, I don't see myself voting for them, but I certainly see myself having them slotted into my head for future reference.

Constantinus: Huh. I learned something today. Neat. That Jeanne burn though.

Vlad Dracula Tepes: Man. This sheet would have so much more impact if the other 3 Vlad Servants in canon hadn't already pretty much tackled this figure to the point they've pretty much covered everything before you have. I like him a lot, but do feel he's dragged by the previously stated fact. Still, a very good Servant, although I feel he barely qualifies as a Faker, but I honestly think the idea of someone being a Faker because their entire history was overwritten beyond what Innocent Monster or Guilty Angel can account for is interesting enough to push it through.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Faceclaim

"Your efforts prove most amusing, the way you falter before the true King of Magecraft."

Servant: Caster
    True Name: Solomon???
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: A+
    NP: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation (B)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Having been involved with the creation of the Temple of Solomon, Caster is skilled with the construction of temples. However, as only a single of part of the entire whole this skill is at a rank down.

Item Construction (C)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. While not exceptionally knowledgeable on the subject, it is possible for Caster to produce magical objects through their authority over spirits and demons.

Personal Skills
    Lord of Temptation (A)
    A skill which differentiates itself from other temptation based skills, such as those meant for seduction, by the method of its actualization rather than its actual effects. Specifically, rather than bringing forth desires through natural desires it conceptually forces the emotion onto the opponent. As a skill born from Caster's status as a demon who presides over lust, it is limited to that specific emotion.

Cursed Body of Infinite Forms (EX)
    A skill which can be considered a step beyond regular shapeshifting, it is the power of one who oversees the concept of lust itself and who’s form bends to fit the desires of man. By bearing the witness to the Lusts of conscious beings their desires retroactively become a part of their identity. It turns the image, a facet of the others self, into the reflection of a mirror, something which has and always was, them. As a daemon it fundamentally alters Casters Unit Designation, expanding their name and identity every time to expand their authority over all Lusts. Every form they take thus takes the title “Lustful Dream.”

Changing one’s shape thus becomes the realization of a pre-existing form, switching out one form for another that already exists within oneself. This in turn makes Caster an entity who is incredibly difficult to kill, for even their brutalized form, or their death in battle, can be considered a form one lusted for which becomes merely another aspect of their body rather than alternation to their form, rendering traditional wounds null and void.

Familiar (A)
    Known as the King of Earthly spirits and Prince of Hell, Caster was well known for his employment of various antagonistic spirits and demons. In later renditions of his tale it was said Berserker possessed 72 legions of demons under his command.
    Through the use of this skill it is thus possible to conjure forth daemons from the authority granted by his Unit Designation. A being who always exists as an imitation in the shadow Solomon, the beings he summons they summon follow suit, with each individual legion serving as a soulless imitation of Goetia. Thus each legion is summoned as an aggregate form, a nameless façade of the Demon Gods like Caster themselves. Each amalgamation also serves as a vehicle for performing magecraft rituals through the combination of their interconnect parts, allowing for each summon to serve a function much like High Speed Incantation.

Hybrid (EX)
    The son of David and a succubus, though in some cases it was the son of Adam and the angel of prostitution, Caster is a creature born from mixing of blood between two powerful figures. Caster has completely inherited the traits of a succubus. The original essence of their existence as a son of David comes from the flesh of Solomon which serves as a foundational aspect of their existence. Thus the flesh of Caster always maintains the unique characteristic of being the altered form of Solomon, and thus the form of Solomon becomes something Caster can take for themselves, borrowing any of its inherent qualities regardless of shape.

Noble Phantasms
    Stretch of Heaven
    400 league throw

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army

An embodiment of the legend in which Asmodeus tosses King Solomon over 400 leagues in order to replace them. Thus by gripping an enemy and activating this Noble Phantasm's true name it becomes possible to throw them incredible distances. What makes this Noble Phantasm dangerous is not the initial throw, though that is useful for removing enemies from an area, but rather the inevitable crash landing. Having turned the target into a functional high velocity kinetic energy weapon, by the time they once again collide with Earth, the momentum they would have built up will be devastating.

Due to existing as a being under Solomon's command, this attack maintains a notable anti-contract function. The power of the unique will which for a moment fundamentally frees oneself from all purpose and demand, this Noble Phantasm becomes one which cannot be restrained by spiritual bonds.

Kings Visage
    Form of Solomon

Type: Anti-Unit

Following the expulsion of King Solomon from his lands Asmodeus would go on to imitate the man and rule his lands as the wise king in his stead. It was the manifestation of belief that they were the true King of Magecraft Solomon, a prelude to what would come upon the king's demise. Thus as Noble Phantasm born of their desire, it is not the realization of an imitation, but the reclamation of an identity. Thus by manifesting the form Asmodeus lusted for, through the use of this Noble Phantasm it becomes possible to transform into the King of Magecraft.

This Noble Phantasm functions as a preset identity and body fit for possession upon their manifestation as a servant. While things like skills and Noble Phantasms cannot be produced through this skill, the body maintains their base stats as a regular servant. This body's main purpose is serving as an ideal vessel for Daemon Possession. The body then becomes like a shell in which they may further develop themselves. Slowly they strive to better mimic Solomon, developing their capacity as a mage and person, to do their job better. In most cases their development may eventually put the vessel at risk of shattering, birthing an even greater evil than they were before.

Lore

"Your desires, your cravings, your lusts. Such things cannot be hidden from my eyes. I have already grasped your heart."

Caster’s true identity is that of the Prince of Hell, Asmodeus. Perhaps most famous for their exploits with King Solomon, they are a powerful demon known for their representation as the embodiment of lust itself and one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Through out there various legends and tales they are an evil spirit which tempts mankind through their lusts and desires.

As one of the Demon Gods, Asmodeus served under their master and creator, Solomon as a part of a system to efficiently promote proper reason and oversee humanity. Under Solomon's command, Asmodeus would be used for the construction of the Temple of Solomon, to much resentment. Upon the death of Solomon, Asmodeus would carry onto partake in the incineration of the Human Order.
    Asmodeus is also infamous in various other legends which where used to construct their existence as a daemon such as the murder of Sarah’s husbands in the book of Tobias.

Personality

They are a demon with an inhuman mentality which does not follow the common sense of man. As a demon who embodies lust and a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, they are an entity who interacts with the desires of mankind with great interest. Thus they engage with humanity most actively and obtain a certain amount of joy out of it. Approaching the world with a mischievous attitude, yet lighthearted and playful, they are perhaps one easiest to approach of the demon gods. As a demon they obtain power from others pursuing lusts and will do their best to offer it to them. They are an existence with a true form, gender or set identity and thus the expression of their lust and the lusts they offer do not discriminate to anybody. They do this all easily like breathing. They offer themselves passionately, yet without love. They may even be willing to take lovers, yet it is a façade of demon that comes with the nature they inherited. They despise humanity, yet lust for them all the same. Thus their external disposition is never the same as their internal thoughts. More than any human the one they despise the most is Solomon. Like the rest of the Demon Gods they see him as a foolish and incompetent king indifferent to the suffering of man. Even so, within Asmodeus there is another uncomfortable feeling. There is a desire within to be Solomon, to rule as king and do it better.

------------------------------------------------
    Last minute entry because I thought I had an extra day. Probably a few mistakes, and the personality and lore was rushed so I could get this in on time but whatever. Thanks for reading

Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; June 22nd, 2021 at 03:45 AM.

US Friend Code
    The Divine King

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Henry Tudor VIII
    Attribute: Human

Parameters

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: D
    Mna: E
    Lck: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: E
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills, and Noble Phantasms.

Berserker was a man who believed himself to be above all others, by divine right; a right which outstripped that of all others on Earth, even the Pope. Because of this, no connection can be made with him, as he sees everyone else as being lesser than him. However, he does retain his reasoning.

Personal Skills

Divine Right of Kings: A+
    An upgraded version of Imperial Privilege. It works essentially the same as Imperial Privilege, however, it also allows the user to bestow “Blessings” upon themself, in the name of God.

Supreme Head of the Church: EX
    Berserker seceded England from the Holy See and appointed himself the “Supreme Head of the Church of England”. This Skill causes the “Blessings” of Saints who oppose him to “invert” and become detrimental to them.

Charisma: B+
    King Henry VIII was a very charismatic and popular king during his rule, resulting in a high Charisma rank.

Noble Phantasms

King’s Holy Guardian
    By the Grace of God
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    By the Grace of God is a perpetually active Noble Phantasm that takes the form of an ethereal and imposing creature bearing a wicked blade and a mantle of coffins. This manifestation (referred to as “Uriel” by Berserker) could be called a sort of “Guardian Angel”, as it protects and fights in the stead of Berserker. In terms of Parameters, “Uriel” would possess an A-rank in Str and End, and a B-rank in Agi. “Uriel” is deeply connected to Berserker, and any injury one receives is reflected on the other, though one would normally not be able to tell unless the secondary effect of the Noble Phantasm has been dispelled.

The Six Wives of Henry VIII
    Secondary effect of By the Grace of God
    Within the coffins “Uriel” wears are the corpses of Berserker’s many wives, who can be released from their coffins to serve Berserker. In this state, they possess physical capabilities on par with a human of peak fitness. Any injuries they receive can be healed by allowing them to return to and rest in their coffin for an amount of time proportional to the severity of their injuries. But should one of them die, their coffin will crumble along with their body, and they will no longer be able to be called upon by Berserker. However, their existence also serves another purpose for Berserker. Any injury he may receive is instead diverted to one of them instead, rendering Berserker essentially untouchable until all six of his wives have been destroyed.

Bio

Henry VIII was a cunning, intelligent, and charismatic ruler, yet he was also a cruel, hedonistic, and arrogant despot. He believed himself to be chosen by God to rule and seceded from the Holy See to declare himself Supreme Head of the Church of England due to disagreements with Pope Clement VII.

Throughout his life, he took many wives and mistresses. While it was said he was very tender and loving to them, once he fell out of love with them, he cut them off and disposed of them. Of his wives, he annulled his marriages to two of them, had two of them beheaded on false charges, one died in childbirth, and the last outlived him.

He was also prone to violence, having people who disagreed, irritated, or otherwise drew his ire executed on false charges, including even his closest advisor, Thomas Cromwell, simply for convincing him to marry Anne of Cleves, a woman he found unattractive.

Last edited by Enigmatic; June 22nd, 2021 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Busted link

Blog Entries
    Ahaha, oh dang, last minute entries. Reminds me when I waited until the last possible minute to submit my school projects.

Blog Entries
    Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time since October 2017 we reached 30 entries

Enigmatic, your Uriel pic doesnt work, but I know what they look like, pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Paul von Hindenburg: "But ve have one thing zat zey do not. ZEPPLINS!!"
    He's certainly seems to have caught some people's attentions, but I'm not entirely one of them. I certainly think he's interesting, no doubt about that, but I feel like I need something to really push this one over for me. Something he's just not giving me. Definitely love a lot of the ideas in him, though. I kinda wanna see what that dagger can do if it reached that point.
    Nooo, the King of Fakers does not give his approval, my entry is doomed
    Last edited by DelRey; June 22nd, 2021 at 06:59 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time since October 2017 we reached 30 entries

Enigmatic, your Uriel pic doesnt work, but I know what they look like, pretty cool
    Yeah, that always seems to happen when I link pics from a wikia. For anyone wondering, Uriel looks like Thanatos from Persona.

Everyone, rise from your seats. Rise and remove your shackles, the chains which oppress you! The oppression of tyrant nations like America and Japan! The oppression of false ideals and freedoms! What you've learned, what you have, none of that matters, all that matters is you! This World is not driven by markets or production or war, but by mankind! The people, the masses, you are the one true driving force of this World! History happens only because mankind makes history, and we are each of us the masters of our own history! And when hundreds, thousands, millions of us work together, a nation united, anything is possible! Through unity and equality, through working together and helping one another, we can achieve any future and make our dreams into our history!

When the great masses work together, the Order of nature itself can and will bend to their will. When the great masses work together, we can ensure prosperity for the rest of time! We will be self-reliant, peaceful, and happy! Our enemies will be brought to our side through the epiphany of their own failure when they witness our success! More powerful than guns or words are results, and so we will lead this World into the future by example!

Yet, no matter the masses' good intentions, they will be lost, aimless, without proper leadership. Though all men are equal, sewn from the same cloth and given the same tools, some are simply more suited to lead than others. Some are more equal than others, through wisdom and strength most don't possess. Thus, all groups need to be led. Like a flock of sheep, they must be shepherded through history! That is why we call forth a true Servant of the People! A man who is more than a man, yet entirely human! Through unquestioning loyalty and devotion, we support his vision! And with that vision, he will be our salvation, the pioneer of a new Human Order where we have nothing to fear! A Human Order free of suffering, free of want! A Paradise not of God's creation, but built with mortal hands, by Man, for Man!

Now, rise! Rise, and show the World who's in charge!

ALL REVERE
    THE GREAT LEADER OF NORTH KOREA

Name: Kim Il-sung
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Saver, Saber, Ruler, AvengerHuh?
    Origin: KoreaNorth Korea
    Source: Historical TruthHistorical Fact (?)
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:
    STR: A+
    END: A+
    AGI: A+
    MGI: A+
    LCK: A+
    NP: A+

Biography:

The savior of Korea. The vanquisher of Japan. The sole hero keeping the tyranny of the American Way from steamrolling socialist freedoms! Kim Il-sung is a champion of the people, for the people, from the people. Though never in poverty himself, he was always on the cusp of it as a child, allowing him to understand the plight of the common folk. His entire life, he fought against oppression from the Japanese that occupied his homeland, until eventually, through his cunning leadership and guerilla warfare, he and his allies freed Korea from Japanese rule, and it has been a prosperous nation ever since.

Beloved by all and immortalized in the hearts of the Korean people, the magnanimous Great Leader descends from his rightfully earned place in the Throne of Heroes to help a Master in their time of need. Surely, with him on their side, nobody can fear defeat. After all, the prosperity of socialism will show them the way. He'll make sure of it.

Class Skills:

Riding
    A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. The Great Leader and Eternal President of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea has mastered various forms of transportation in his lifetime, from horses to automobiles to planes to phantasmal beasts. Or rather, vehicles are his to command, just as we are.

Magic Resistance
    A skill which grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. As the epitome of Man and what it can achieve through perseverance and unity, without the aid of Magics or Gods, the Great Leader Kim Il-sung is able to simply 'deny' all forms of magic, magecraft, and the like. Reality recognizes his status as "proof that magic is not only unnecessary, but redundant", and thus, his very presence renders spells unable to be cast.

Personal Skills:

Charisma
    Goes without saying, no?

Japan's Bane
    A skill awarded to those who have defeated the devil of Japan. Through his defeat of the Imperial dogs and the freeing of his homeland, the Eternal President has gained this at the A+ Rank. This increases his effectiveness against Heroic Spirit of Japanese origin, be they mortal men or kami. When faced with Japanese Servants from the time period of Imperial Japan specifically, this skill rises to Rank EX.

Tactics

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. As a successful leader of both small guerilla forces and the peerless army of the People's Republic, the strongest military force ever known, the Great Leader is capable of tactical calculations on the level of a supercomputer, without a moment's hesitation or even the slightest error. He can perfectly plan how to win any battle simply by knowing the direction of the wind that day.

Ceremonial Reformation
    Having turned the poverty-stricken and oppressed land of Korea into the most prosperous nation in human history, the Great Leader's sociopolitical green thumb extends to all things under his command. His Master will prosper, his underlings, his friends, even people he simply passes on the street will have their lives significantly improved... so long as theyWait. This isn't right. I need to snap out of it. I need to... embrace the ways of socialism.

JucheSomething... President? What is he?
    As the embodiment of Korean ideals and the immortal avatar of the people's will, the Great Leader has access to all advancements and abilities of all Korea's leaders over the centuries, from the first all the way up to his beloved grandson. Any military advancements or scientific advancements attributed to their rule will be his to command, as will several of their Noble Phantasms. The most common expression of this skill is his usual ride, and what gives him his class of Rider, the mighty Royal Phantasmal Beast Kirin, originally belonging to the honorable King Dongmyeong.

TaeyangjeolNo, that's not right. This is his...
    A skill allowing one to shine like the Sun, standing apart from a crowd and leading the masses into the future. A messianic skill, allowing the possessor to make himself known without a word, through the self-evidence of his right to rule. The proof of concept for the history he intends to create, this is the Great Leader's ability to enforce his will on the World itself, and into the minds of others. All who witness him know of his Truthdenial. It's lies. He's lying to you, all of you, making us look like fools. That is, they become aware of his greatness and what he is capable of. Most foes simply surrender themselves to him, as they understand that by coming into conflict with him at all, they have inherently lost.

Noble Phantasm:The Truth

He's a joke. He's weak. A jellyfish. He's nothing. Don't let him get away with thinking he's anything more.

This is the truth, of Kim Il-Sung.

RIDER of TYRANNY

Name: Kim Il-sung
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    Origin: North Korea
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Biography:

A man who used his false ideals to take control of his nation and established a cult of personality, leading to his beloved homeland becoming an object of fear and pity by the entire world. Deluded into thinking he was a hero, his delusion is shared by enough of his victims that he has wormed his way into the Throne. He's already fooled us, don't let him keep doing it. He isn't to be trusted, he isn't to be feared, he isn't to be treated as a threat. That will only make it true.

Class Skills:

Riding
    A skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Kim receives this Skill specifically in the control of trains, especially those summoned by his Noble Phantasm.

Magic Resistance
    A skill which grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This Skill is here as a formality of his Class Container.

Personal Skills:

Eternal President
    Kim Il-sung was posthumously named the 'Eternal President' of North Korea. That is to say, he is still technically President of his nation to this very day. Thus, he gains all Noble Phantasms and skills that would be awarded to his successors should they ever become Heroic Spirits. However, neither qualifies, and as such this Skill is limited in use to a weak Wrestling-related Skill and, theoretically, the usage of the Nuclear Deterrent Skill, though this is unverified.

Cult of Personality
    The most dangerous quality Rider possesses. Due to the spread of his false Truth in his life and after his death, the Imperial Privilege Skill has mutated into this. An expression of grand Delusion, Cult of Personality forces others to be drawn into the façade of Kim's propaganda. Essentially, others believe him to be as powerful and perfect and noble as he claims, and only those with the highest levels of Resistance to these sorts of things can keep themselves from being enthralled.

The "grace of the Chairman" extends past mere perception manipulation and into the realm of reality warping. His Master will believe Kim is stronger than he is, and Kim will be stronger. His Master will have more mana to poor into him, all because the perfect and glorious Leader is at his side. Enemies will become weaker and ludicrous claims will become true, simply because the Great Leader says they are true. The more people believe Kim's lies, the less "lies" they become. Truth is subjective, and you are his subjects.

However, there is a flaw. Though Kim will maintain a fiction and wear the mask of an ineffable, pleasant, valiant leader, his falsehoods aren't perfect. Things won't add up. He'll occasionally slip. People will remember that Kim Il-sung did not in fact singlehandedly end World War II. And, just as his lies become the truth the more they are believed, the more they are questioned, the more evidence to the contrary is observed, the more they will fail. Like a pane of glass, one crack will spread, and eventually the falsehood will shatter.

Though, his own Delusions may still be strong enough...

Noble Phantasm:

Hyeonjijido
    Trains of the Great Leader

Type: Vehicle

Should the falsehoods of Cult of Personality be overcome, Kim becomes unable to manifest the Noble Phantasm Royal Phantasmal Beast Kirin. Instead, he will have access solely to Hyeonjijido, which allows him to choose any destination he so desires that is theoretically accessible by train. Upon deciding on where he'd like to go, a train track will manifest from his location to his destination, and a train will appear for him, his Master, and his entourage (should he have one) to use as transport.

Alternatively, he can use Hyeonjijido's train as a sort of mobile headquarters, choosing no particular destination and allowing the tracks to 'wander' until he chooses for the train to stop.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well...when I said I wanted to see more Korean Servants...this wasn't what I had in mind.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    he is korea after all

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Nooo, the King of Fakers does not give his approval, my entry is doomed
    apropo have you seen my reaction on your Hindenburg ? and what do you think of my two servant Delrey also your Sobieski is also really well done i would really be interetsed how he thinks of my Abre du Tenere ?

Also i have in Draculas Dialoges your two servant i would be curious how they would react upon the Quotes ?

beside how do you find the Picture i thought it looked baddass ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 22nd, 2021 at 07:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    The Divine King

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Henry Tudor VIII

Parameters

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: D
    Mna: E
    Lck: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: E
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills, and Noble Phantasms.

Berserker was a man who believed himself to be above all others, by divine right; a right which outstripped that of all others on Earth, even the Pope. Because of this, no connection can be made with him, as he sees everyone else as being lesser than him. However, he does retain his reasoning.

Personal Skills

Divine Right of Kings: A+
    An upgraded version of Imperial Privilege. It works essentially the same as Imperial Privilege, however, it also allows the user to bestow “Blessings” upon themself, in the name of God.

Supreme Head of the Church: EX
    Berserker seceded England from the Holy See and appointed himself the “Supreme Head of the Church of England”. This Skill causes the “Blessings” of Saints who oppose him to “invert” and become detrimental to them.

Charisma: B+
    King Henry VIII was a very charismatic and popular king during his rule, resulting in a high Charisma rank.

Noble Phantasms

King’s Holy Guardian
    By the Grace of God
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    By the Grace of God is a perpetually active Noble Phantasm that takes the form of an ethereal and imposing creature bearing a wicked blade and a mantle of coffins. This manifestation (referred to as “Uriel” by Berserker) could be called a sort of “Guardian Angel”, as it protects and fights in the stead of Berserker. In terms of Parameters, “Uriel” would possess an A-rank in Str and End, and a B-rank in Agi. “Uriel” is deeply connected to Berserker, and any injury one receives is reflected on the other, though one would normally not be able to tell unless the secondary effect of the Noble Phantasm has been dispelled.

The Six Wives of Henry VIII
    Secondary effect of By the Grace of God
    Within the coffins “Uriel” wears are the corpses of Berserker’s many wives, who can be released from their coffins to serve Berserker. In this state, they possess physical capabilities on par with a human of peak fitness. Any injuries they receive can be healed by allowing them to return to and rest in their coffin for an amount of time proportional to the severity of their injuries. But should one of them die, their coffin will crumble along with their body, and they will no longer be able to be called upon by Berserker. However, their existence also serves another purpose for Berserker. Any injury he may receive is instead diverted to one of them instead, rendering Berserker essentially untouchable until all six of his wives have been destroyed.

Bio

Henry VIII was a cunning, intelligent, and charismatic ruler, yet he was also a cruel, hedonistic, and arrogant despot. He believed himself to be chosen by God to rule and seceded from the Holy See to declare himself Supreme Head of the Church of England due to disagreements with Pope Clement VII.

Throughout his life, he took many wives and mistresses. While it was said he was very tender and loving to them, once he fell out of love with them, he cut them off and disposed of them. Of his wives, he annulled his marriages to two of them, had two of them beheaded on false charges, one died in childbirth, and the last outlived him.

He was also prone to violence, having people who disagreed, irritated, or otherwise drew his ire executed on false charges, including even his closest advisor, Thomas Cromwell, simply for convincing him to marry Anne of Cleves, a woman he found unattractive.

Isnt that the Minster of Akame ga kill ? beside that really good servant i must say solid Work good idea . more cant i really say About the profle