Page 158 of 367 FirstFirst ... 58108148153156157158159160163168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

This is my first post in here, i was simply Amazed by many great OC Servant there, i can see the dedication of the creator through their sheets. So i also want to participate in this thread.

Source

Class : Saber

Traits : Human, Riding, Brynhildr's beloved, Star

Epithet : The Drawn Sword of God

Identity : Khalid Ibn Walid

Origin : Historical Fact, Middle East

Height/Weight : 185cm/79kg

Alignment : Lawful • Good

Attribute : Star

Dislike : Evil, Disloyalty

Talent : Natural born ikemen, Reliable leader, Win

Armanent : The Swords that contain the Authority of God.

Parameters

STR : A+
    AGI : A
    LCK : B
    END : A+
    MP : E
    NP : EX

Class Skills

Riding A

All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Independent Manifestation E

A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version ofIndependent Action. This Skill signifies a confirmed existence. Those with this Skill have resistance to instant death and time-control attacks. The Skill is normally restricted to the Beast Class, and potentially Heroic Spirits that qualify as Grand Servants.

Khalid cannot be summoned and will not manifest on the world unless God decided to unsheath His Sword. This is the reason why the rank of the skill is very low, he cannot manifest by his own will but only by the will of God.

He does not exist in the Throne of Heroes.

Magic Resistance EX

As one of the closest companion of the Prophet and The Sword of God, he demonstrate very high Magic Resistance, in addition to the Magic Resistance of the Saber class.

Completely nullifies effects of almost every harmful Magecraft. It is very difficult to harm him even with magic from the Age of Gods.

Personal Skills

Hero-Slaying Champion
    Mubarizun EX

A skill that function as the one that change the tide of war by killing the enemy's top heroes. Reduces the attacks and the defense parameters of the statistic of "Heroes" that the Servant faces in combat.The attack parameter of the "Heroes" will dealt equivalent of the damage of the attack parameters 4 rank below it to him and the defense parameter of the "Heroes" he faces will only demonstrate defense equivalent of 4 rank below it when they receive his attack. It is essentially an Anti-Hero skill. Normally it doesn't work against divine spirits/gods, however, Khalid has proved as such that not even gods are exception from becoming his target during a war or battle thus because of that this skill become an Anti-Divine as well.

Mubarizun is a Special Unit created by Khalid specialized in slaying enemy's "Heroes" in order to change the tide of war. As Khalid was the one who raised the Mubarizun, naturally the rank of this skill is very high as he was the best of Mubarizun and the only Mubarizun who is capable of killing Gods by himself.

Fountain of Battlefield Wisdom and Virtue A+

"The earth destroys its fools, but the intelligent destroy the earth." -Khalid

Khalid was a man of wisdom that even the Prophet acknowledge, he can knows the true nature of others with simple conversation or action. No matter how they hide it he will know if they have evil nature or ill will towards others. There are numerous anectdote where he exposed and saw the true nature of other people who are trying to hide it.

"He neither slept nor let others sleep, and nothing was concealed from him."
    Al-Tabari

Nothing was concealed from him. It is a very frightening ability, almost as if he can see future and know other people mind very well. Ability like Presence Concealment is almost meaningless in front of him (Rank A and below). Capable of grasping the abilities, technique, tricks, strategy, and the weakness of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to reverse a predicament or completely overpowering his opponents.

He can adapt in almost all situation. No matter any kind of restriction or disadvantages he had, that would not reduce his combat power nor prevent him from gaining victory.

In his life, he always on the disadvantage side in most of the battle he faces. However none of that disadvantage could prevent him from gaining victory.

Pillar of Glory EX

His Presence alone struck fear to the enemies and ensures victory to his allies.
    There's an anectdote where a Priest died out of fear when he heard Khalid's army marching towards the city where he lives.
    However, ironically, this is also the reason why he was dismissed from the supreme command and the army. People were started to rely on him too much that they forgot it was their God who gives them this Sword of Victory.

Anyone around him will feel the presence of the undefeated master who could conquer even the Gods.

The Undefeated Unbreakable Sword EX

The spirituality and belief that Khalid embodied. He was invincible because he was the Sword of God. It is impossible for the Sword of God to be defeated (broken) even though he wished to be a martyr, yet he didn't allowed to get it because no one could ever break the God's Sword.

Unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's total health. In fact, Servants without Divinity couldn't harm him at all. (This effect does not include the effect of Mubarizun)

This Skill also gave immunity to the probability of mental or mind interference, remove restriction or any kind of interference that affecting/weakening him (debuff) and allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate and grants instant healing or high regeneration depending on how severe the injury he got.

The Slightest Glitters of The Absolute God

"he simply defeated whoever was there to be defeated". - Shaban (Historian)

The true worth of the Sword of God. He who is the Noble Phantasm of the Absolute God carried a portion of God's power that gave him the absolute force to defeat all of his opponents. Everything is equal before his absolute power, no matter whether they're weak or strong, few or many, mortals or even the Gods themselves.

He will unconditionally win in a battle of power, it can penetrates and vanquish any kind of force that trying to oppose him not even a conceptual ability or Authority of the gods could protect his opppnent from this ability.

Through this ability he also can gain access to at least 10 different Authority.

He was the Sword that not even the Prophet, The messenger of the same God could break. In fact, the Prophet used the Sword to conquer and destroys Idols and gods who resides in Arabian peninsula. Indeed, this is The Absolute Sword that destroys anything in its path.

Noble Phantasm(s)

The Swords that leads towards Victory
    Maeraka Alsuyuf

Type : Anti-Unit

The nine swords that he used on his early major war as one of the Companions. The war was so intense that he broke nine swords, it was after the last sword broke that he was revealed to be the God's Sword. Originally this swords does not have much power, but because the anectdote of how he was revealed to be the Sword of God is after he broke the ninth sword, these swords became the seal and path that led to the true power of the Sword of God.

The Sword of God is divided into nine swords, each sword contain a portion of the Sword of God, in other words the Authority of the God. When each sword broken, the authority inside it would be transferred to the other sword and thus strenghtened them. Eventually when the ninth swords is destroyed it is become possible to manifest the Absolute Sword from the center of his body and release a limited activation of the other Noble Phantasm, however because its just a limited activation, the power is greatly reduced.

Essentially its not necessary to destroy the swords to release a limited activation of the other Noble Phantasm, he can just merged it into one original God's Sword.

The Army That Know No Defeat
    Fayla Al-Mahzum

Type : Anti-Country

A Noble Phantasm that Summons his army that he lead in his life.

They're follows him as a shadows which he can summon at any times and one by one.

Once fully materialized, the heavily armed cavalry of soldiers slowly appears and completely manifests as a diverse fighting force with the fierceness of a true army. The entire fighting force is fully composed all of whom personally fought with Khalid on the battlefield. They swept across continents during life, and no matter what they faced, enemy or fortress, it was powerless before them. They display the violence that reveals Khalid's fierce method to attain victory without restraint, and he only takes pride in it.

Most of the Servants here are Nameless Servant who does not leave their name in History, however due to the nature of Khalid's Independent Manifestation they're able to fully manifest as a Servants though most of them don't have Noble Phantasm but their combat power is the same as normal Servants and some of them have a combat power of a top class Servants, this is the reason why the rank of this Noble Phantasm is very high.

The Limited Drawn of Absolute Sword
    Sayf Al-Daeif

Type : Anti-World

The limited activation of Khalid's most powerful Noble Phantasm. The true name of this Noble Phantasm is changed because it is impossible to release the true power of the God's Sword without His order.

Beyond The Extremity of Absolute Sword
    Sayf Al-Maslul

Type : ??

The full activation of Khalid's most powerful Noble Phantasm. However, it is impossible for him to activate this Noble Phantasm unless God or His proxy ordered him to activate it.

Character/Attitude/Speech/Overview/Lore

Character :

Khalid had a lot of traits that made him a perfect leader; he had a high level of self-confidence, assertiveness, self management and everyone trusted him.

He is a very reliable man,a high level of emotional intelligence that he was controlling his emotions and how to influence others even in difficult situations; perfect problem solving, flexibility, adaptivity and always take the lead of anything, he was able to make the allies around him feel safe.

He was the guy that everyone would and must rely on in every situation.

Though that was what he is on the outside.

Deep down he was a man who is thirst for battle of life and death, someone who love the battlefield more than his own home.

As someone who had never experienced defeat in life, he was very eager in finding a worthy opponent who might be able to defeat him.

Defeat is a sign of growth, through defeat and failure humans can grow to be better, he who never loses indicates that his growth has stopped or so he thinks.

Even so he is not a someone who will mix personal matter with his mission, he will prioritize his mission above everything.

Motives and attitudes toward the Master :

The fact that he was summoned means the God has willed him to serve his master, therefore he will accept Master as the worthy owner of The Sword of God (himself) as the Master has been chosen by God to wield His Sword. He was very obedient and reliable Servant. When Master command him, he is a type of Servant that will answer with "we hear and we obey" and with that the Master could just consider the task is done.

"Holy Grail, there's no such a thing. If you want to achieve something you shouldn't rely to such delusive tools, i believe human can achieve everything if they really put their will and effort to reach their goals."

He was a very reliable person, he will guide and corrected every mistake that Master could possibly made. He did not harbor any ill will towards a good person, he will always make sure that the Master will not walk on the path of ruin and stride away from the noble path.

"Master, saving humanity is a very heavy burden. For you to come this far, I respect and admire you. With that will and effort, I'm sure the end that awaits you is a future in which you will be satisfied, but your path is still very long and filled with pain and sorrow. However, do not worry, as long as I'm here you can always rely on me."

He just consider himself as the Sword while Master as the owner, therefore as Master's sword, he will slay any enemies and evil that trying to harm his Master.

Speech example :

"I'm Khalid son of Al Walid, i was summoned here means God has chosen you. Are you the new owner? Until God decided to sheath me again, i will be in your care. Nice to meet you... Master"
    "You are no match for me."
    "This result, just as i expected... How boring."
    "Rest assured, i will handle it."
    "Master, do you know why she is so confident in conquering the earth? It's because she hasn't met me"
    "Things i like? Hm... If you're talking about food then i like a grilled lizard, yes that big lizard."
    "Things i dislike? I hate liars and demons especially those vampires, what's they called again ancestor or something?"

Overview :

Khalid son of Al Walid, one of the closest companions of the Prophet. Recorded as one of the greatest general in history who never lost on a battle. Military Genius who serve the Prophet and the Rashidun Caliphate.

Abū Sulaymān Khālid ibn al-Walīd ibn al-Mughīrah al-Makhzūmī or better known as The Sword of God. During his military leadership, the Arabian Peninsula was united for the first time in one political entity, namely the Caliphate. Khalid commanded the Muslim army, even though the Muslim army was newly formed and in most of the battle he always have disadvantage wether being outnumbered or poor equipment, Khalid and his troops never failed in more than 100 battles against the Byzantines, the Sassanids, and their allies including Arab tribes outside the Caliphate.

Amongs his strategy achievement was the conquest of Persian Mesopotamia and Roman Syria in just four years in 632 to 636. Khalid is also remembered for his decisive victories at the battles of Yamamah, Battle of Ullais, and Battle of Firaz, and his tactical successes in the battle of Walaja and the Battle of Yarmouk

One of the most famous anectdote about him was during The battle of Mu'tah which was the first battle between the Romans and the Muslims. He was appointed to be a substitute commanders after the three commanders in the Battle of Mu'tah were killed consecutively in the fierce battle.

The battle was so intense that he used nine swords, all of which were broken in the battle. At that crucial moment, Khalid lead the army and with his brilliant strategy he fooled the enemy troops and saved his army from a complete destruction to fought in another day with better preparations. It was because of his achievements in this war that the Prophet revealed to Khalid ibn Walid that he was "The Drawn Sword of God".

Lore :

Khalid Ibn Walid a Noble Phantasm of God similar with the Chain of Heaven, Enkidu. He who born with the highest quality of warrior, have fought in countless battle and remained undefeated in every battle he is in.

Since young he has been thaught martial arts and warfare like archery, swordsmanship, spearmanship, riding and various tactics.

In his life he was never lost even once, ever since young where there a wrestling tournament being held every month, everytime he participate he always become the champion of the tournament. Later in his pre-islamic life, he fought against the Prophet and he become the only person who ever defeat the Prophet.

After many things happened he eventually serve the Prophet and has been assigned to destroys Idols and Gods who resides in arabian peninsula. One of the famous legends about him where he fought against one of the chief Goddess of Arabia, the Great Goddess of Nakhla, Uzza The Mighty. Sure enough Khalid's Sword could even destroys the might of the Goddess of War which lead to the permanent annihilation of the Arabian phanteon.

There was also a time where he crossed blade with the "demonic" entity known as Dead Apostle Ancestor and True Ancestor in the War of Apostasy. Those "demonic" entity took advantage of the death of the Prophet and declare themselves as the new Apostle and lead various rebellion across the newly born nation. Khalid who is the chief general of the Muslim army is sent to handle the rebellion lead by the False Apostle where he solve it in under a year.

The most powerful opponent Khalid faced in the War of Apostasy was Musailamah who managed to manifest the Millennium Castle in his last moment by sacrificing all of his remaining men. Khalid said it was one of the most powerful opponent he faced in his life. The ruin of Castle Millennium is now called The Garden of Death.

He continued his life on a path filled with victory, he who felt his growth had stopped, searching an opponent who might be able to defeat him, unfortunately that wish was something impossible.

With the glory he brought, the people around him began to forget their God. Seeing this the caliph dismissed Khalid from the army so that people would again remember that the Absolute Sword of Victory was given to them from their God. Shortly after that, as if his dismissal was a sign that his mission in this world was over, all his friends and troops who fight alongside him in the path of victory died from a plague in which he joined them in under a year later and so the God has withdraw His Sword from this world.

Relationships

Khaula bint Al Azwar :

"That's Khaula, the Azwar (Azure) knight... So you summon her too master. The only one who could emulate my fighting skill perfectly, in other words she is indeed really amazing"

Solomon :

He really respects Solomon as one of the Prophet of the God. He even named his son after him which makes people often called him Father of Solomon.

Gilgamesh :

"The Golden King who have been praised as the King of Heroes, i see so he is the real deal, if possible i want to try fighting him once"

Yu Meiren :

"This hateful presence, no somehow it's different, too bad it's far weaker than those i killed in the past"

Musashi :

"The one who seek the peak of the sword, what waits her is nothing but a hollow void. Indeed, thats what's the feeling of someone who stands at the peak, i know it very well"

Note
    I'm sorry if there's any grammatical error, english is not my first language
    Last edited by Bunhelier; July 5th, 2021 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Minor editing

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Might wanna post this in the regular Create-a-Servant thread, since the contest is closed at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Might wanna post this in the regular Create-a-Servant thread, since the contest is closed at the moment.
    Ah.. sorry i don't know, i will post it on the regular Create a Servant thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am already curious what the next prompt will be in the next days
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    vibrates and starts chanting

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am ready for the memes. I wouldnt be surprised if the prompt is Summer Alts or Alts in general
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prompt
    Looking back on the hero's journey, you'll find that most heroes don't just become one out of nowhere. Usually, they have someone who set them off on that path, and offered them guidance from time to time. So, this month's prompt is MENTORS people like Merlin and Chiron who may or may not be legendary figures in their own right, but are most famously known for teaching/guiding another hero (or villain, who knows). Have fun!
    3 weeks etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    huh. not a big fan of this one, seems pretty restrictive at first glance.

Edit: Good thing I had some plans for someone that qualifies and one jokey character that fits as well. Good luck to all who have to research first
    Last edited by DelRey; August 1st, 2021 at 07:17 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Excelent choice, since we focus more on the heroes than who made them heroes. Dang, gotta search a bit for that
    EDIT: Not only heroes but villains, it seems

I will try to participate, I have some ideas but to ensure the tutors of a famous person would enter the framework

Blog Entries
    I got inspiration for this one from the "sidekicks" prompt from way back then. It was the first contest I tried to take part in, and while the prompt sounded too restrictive for me to come up with anything back then, the entries back then were absolutely impressive and really opened my eyes to some of the lesser-known figures of history (Zikari's Antonio Pigafetta is still one of my all-time favorite sheets even now). Hoping to see something like that again this time around.

As a footnote, maybe this can serve as a little hint; a "mentor" is not an exclusive position. Sometimes one's parents or friends can also serve as mentors, so long as they taught something valuable to your respective hero/villain. "Teaching" is not limited to "teachers", after all.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 1st, 2021 at 07:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nice, I realised I already mentioned a mentor that i can and will absolutely use. Now just waiting for my computer to get fixed cuz i dont see myself working on a sheet in mobile
    Last edited by Master_Therion; August 1st, 2021 at 09:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Nice, I realised I already mentioned a mentor that i can and will absolutely use. Now just waiting for my computer to get fixed cuz i dont see myself working on a sheet in mobile
    formatting perhaps not, but research and making notes is something I like to do while not at home. OneNote is my friend for sheet research

Let us see how many entries we have this month. above 30 is the goal to keep up the trend

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    'Looks at the Teacher Class'

​My time has come...

Blog Entries
    *cracks knuckles* Alright, let's give this another go.

Blog Entries
    Oh, where can i find that class?

Blog Entries
    I made it as one of my usual original classes:

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3117589

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That is a difficult prompt this time ,would "Culture Heros" count in as they teached the whole population a certain craft ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Aaaaaaaaa! I'm here! I'm here! Don't start without Eni!

Question! Do they have to be full-on teaching mentors, or do advisors/councillors count? Also, what about Wise and Cryptic Old Men?