Page 192 of 367 FirstFirst ... 92142182187190191192193194197202242292 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 7332

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jezebel: You know, I like this version. When I finally get around to making Elijah, she gets an interaction. Outside of that this is pretty well done. You really dug deep into the lore of jezebel. That last bit was something even I wasn't aware of. Good job overall.

P♥♥♥♥e: Excellent. At first I was confused as to who she was and then I read her interactions, thought a bit, and realized who it was. Great job at creating a mystery within a sheet about a pretty good pair. Although now I need bleach so excuse me.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Well, that’s heartwarming and creepy all at once.

Though I’m curious, is she a Foreigner just because of Primordial God Eros, or is there a lovecraftian deity referenced in there that I missed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEvanTheOne View Post
    Well, that’s heartwarming and creepy all at once.

Though I’m curious, is she a Foreigner just because of Primordial God Eros, or is there a lovecraftian deity referenced in there that I missed?
    Eros isn't, like, a name-dropped Cthulhu Mythos entity, no. But I kept an air of ambiguity about him. Maybe he sprung up out of the ground as primitive humans learned what sex is, maybe he came from beyond the domain to psychically corrupt sentient life on Earth. He is genuinely so old that nobody would know for sure but him, and he isn't forthcoming. The mystery adds to the horror, I think.

Romance. Adds to the romance, I mean.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Foreigner of the Soul: I like her as a character and Servant but I feel like you missed the mark on making her really feel like a Foreigner. Eros' history is described in a very literal way that doesn't inspire much speculation about what he is despite his mysterious nature, and while I like the idea of him censoring her, you could've used it to enhance the horror aspect of the sheet. I thought some twist was going to come from her questioning it on Bond 2 but it ended up being more of a comedic tool in the end. Which is fun, but doesn't really fit Foreigners.
    I get that it's still supposed to be a heartwarming story to contrast with other Foreigners in the end, but when you hint about something darker under the surface and then doesn't really work that looming presence (even if it's never explicitly addressed) throughout the sheet, it ends up feeling like something is missing due to the class you chose.

Blog Entries

I will tell you of the beginning.

Heaven and Earth split.

and…

Nothingness congratulated Creation.

We know the story.

Where once there was nothing, now there is life. In a wasteland of cosmic dust where the Trees first sprouted, there was no such thing as ‘life’. Or rather, no such a thing as life which might be recognizable to those who now live in the world created by the Trees.

Back then… what was there?

‘Nothingness’

A void in the memory of the planet.

Could there have been something there? Even if it wasn’t life? Or maybe life which wasn’t ‘recognized as ‘necessary’? If the biosphere which now inhabit was first established by the Advent of the World Tree… then might there have been something in the void of creation?

‘Cold’

A world devoid of anything. A blank slate of white stone and sand framed by the eternally blackness of space.

‘Alone.’

To this day many ask themselves…

What is life?

How has it come to be?

Such a question remains without a definite answer. The greatest miracle to ever grace this world. The greatest mystery which science and magecraft alike have failed to properly grasp in its entirety. The answer to which may be within the original pillars from which they have spread.

Even so… many fail to grasp the magnitude of such questions.

As well as their failure to properly word it.

Was there really a beginning to ‘life’?

Or rather… could it be possible that what we know as life now had origins in a time we have no understanding or information of? Even now, few cannot fathom of a time that may have come before the Age of Gods, yet many like myself have claimed that the first Gods of our world were those born during the time where the World Tree sprouted.

But I was wrong.

We were all wrong.

That which existed before the Advent of the World Tree. That which we found underneath the crater at the Devil’s Tail. It wasn’t something we could have foreseen. The origin of all species, crystalized in a fossil buried deep within the crust of the planet, a fragment of something so old, so frighteningly old.

And very much alive.

What we’ve found was life.

Life without cells. Without tissues.

Life without blood. Without bone.

What we found was very much alive.

But we had nothing to compare it to.

The mystery of life is one which humanity will never stop chasing. However, one should always be careful of probing too deep. Reaching too far into the abyss. Lest they be dragged down in turn.

• Oridene Soccasio, Department of Lore

“I hear it.”

How long ago had it been since it heard something?

How long ago had it been since he felt the ground beneath his feet sing as another’s footsteps disturbed its surface. Like a ripple on a peaceful pond. The mere indication of ‘something’ rippled across the void of ‘nothingness’ like a whisper in the land of silence.

The ground rippled and shook, mighty roots rising from the wasteland.

They pulsed. Their power rippled with ‘something’.

It was a startling paradox.

‘Why?’

Why here?

Why now?

Where there had once been ‘nothing’, now was a monolith which reached for the heavens. A sapling which, in its ignorance, defied the land of bleached white sands and molten stone as if to proclaim the beginning of a new era, declaring war on ‘that which was before’.

They, who existed before as a consequence of the Impact.

They who looked towards the heavens and watched forlorn as the remnants of their ancient home now cycled around the barren wasteland which they inhabited. Devoid of the dust which nourished them. Devoid of the cosmic winds which birthed them from the surface of a stone ship which drifted through the void sea, illuminated by the stars.

The Eternal Bat

“Where am I?”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Moon Cancer
    Monster / Beast
    True Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    ???
    South America
    Mythology / The ■■■■
    “The night sky.”

Dislikes

“Native Organisms.”

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Agility: A
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+
    Command Cards
    Background

The Legend of the Eternal Bat is one which has its roots in various myths and legends.

From the Death God Camazotz, of the Popol Vuh.

A creature of the underworld which served as an obstacle to the Twin Heroes. A creature which swept through the night, striking all those who dared show their heads. Extremely territorial. Extremely aggressive. Even though the Twins somehow escaped the House of Bats and proceeded to win their game against the Gods of Xibalba, the original Camazotz which beheaded one of them wasn’t seen again.

That wasn’t the only case.

In the traditions passed down by the Apapocuva-Guarani, the Eternal Bat isn’t so much a god as it is an omen of catastrophe. A creature which existed in the void of creation when their Chief God had yet to walk the land. A swarm of beasts which fought against one another in the void of darkness before being driven away by Words of Creation spoken by their God.

Driven to the shadows, the Eternal Bat became a creature associated with the Night.

The Shadows which covered the night sky, seeking to return creation to the void from whence it came.

Nonetheless, it lacks the ability to do so.

Until there is an eclipse.

The Eternal Bat, much like the Celestial Jaguar, was associated with the heavenly bodies and their overlap. A relationship of unknown meaning which South American folklore attributes to the end of the world. To them, an eclipse was the sign that the world was closer to being destroyed. And that the Eternal Bat, as well as the Celestial Jaguar, were heralds of this cataclysm.

Though it lacks a name beyond its title as the ‘Eternal Bat’, that is closer to a title. An honor bestowed upon one of the primordial bat-like creatures who manages to succeed in beginning the eclipse which signifies the end of the world.

The Bakaíri, another such group in the New World whose culture references a Demon Bat in their lore, refers to it by the name of Semimo.

Unbeknownst to them, it was that peculiar habit of attributing names to objects and living beings which kept the Eternal Bat from fulfilling its mission. Saddled with the roles, names and authorities of local gods and demons. The Eternal Bat was chained to the Human Order through its various identities.

Unable to regress past them and assume its true form.

Only a disaster capable of peeling back the taint of the Human Order from its body would be capable of bringing about its true form.

Only an unprecedented change would be capable of awakening this creature from its deep slumber and rouse it to take action. Bringing about the end of the world as it is. The Eternal Bat would flung itself towards the sun, casting the world in everlasting darkness in its search to return all to the void.

The bleaching of the earth.

The descent of the Foreign God.

The sudden disappearance of humanity from the face of the world.

They were all unprecedented disasters. A set of circumstances which aligned like stars in the night sky. Eternal daytime shines upon the alabaster rock which now covers the surface of the planet. All requirements for the awakening of the Eternal Bat were fulfilled without the knowledge of those who rebel against Proper Human History.

There is still a chance to stop it.

The world is cast into eternal day. The Bat cannot fulfill its purpose without the aid of darkness and of the moon. It must find the Nine Worlds which now sprout from the barren wasteland of the earth.

It cannot be allowed to succeed.

Personality

‘It’ is wholly incompatible with the concept of ‘life’ shared by all living creatures in the world.

Rather, it would be easier to call it the end result of a completely different branch of evolution which could not have happened in the world. A stranded foreigner from a distant land which collided with ours long ago. It’s understanding of self, its surrounding and other individuals is completely alien. It does not see lifeforms which do not share its particular ‘origin’ as true living beings.

Rather, to it, the beings which inhabit the ‘world’ are carefully constructed dolls of much which miraculously seem to move by themselves in patterns it cannot understand for purposes it cannot understand. Overrunning what had once been a peaceful wasteland of white dust with a cancerous growth which seems to devour itself as it perpetuates a cycle utterly repulsive in its strangeness.

Instead, it has a much better understanding of those who are connected to ‘death’.

Stillness.

Perfection.

A reminded that, although the world it inhabits has descended into self-cannibalistic chaos, there is still a guarantee that in the end, all things return to the peace from whence it all originated.

During its migration across the world, it has become connected to different names. Eventually settling down in an obscure abyss inhabited by like-minded creatures who longed for the silent stillness of death.

Amongst other people, its true nature as a creature of the void which existed before creation was more apparent. They reffered to its apparent agelessness, and its refusal to coexist with the ‘living’ as signs of apparent demonic heritage. A creature connected to the end of the world.

The Eclipse.

Class Skills

Nega-Genesis [-]

A Skill that permits one to maintain a Conceptual Bounded Field that rejects the evolutionary course and the Genesis of the Earth expressed within the proper continuity of the History of Man. Normally associated with the Primordial Sea. One should think of the Eternal Bat as an aberrant existence which witnessed the ‘advent of life’ within the planet, carrying recollections of the time which preceded it. This skill will only become active once ‘Existence Outside the Domain’ reaches the ‘A++’ rank.

Existence Outside the Domain [B++]

A being originated from the void of space. The Eternal Bat is a creature which wears the shroud of human belief as a way to camouflage itself, using the facade of monsters, demons and gods alike, it slowly regresses towards the original ‘self’ which existed during the advent of the Divine Trees. Should its transition be successful, it will truly become a threat borne from the void of the cosmos and threaten to engulf the world in eternal darkness.

Divinity [A-]

As the root source of various mythological accounts of bat-like monsters and gods in the New World, the Eternal Bat would normally possess Divinity akin to that of a God of the Underworld. However, as this creature aims to regress past the point where it once was considered part of the ‘Biosphere’ of the World, its divinity will slowly decline in rank. Upon full regression, this skill will be replaced with “■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■”.

Personal Skills

Guardian Beast [B]

An inhuman creature which became a Familiar of the Divine Trees. Rather, it could be considered to be a guard dog leashed by the ‘command terminal’ of the Divine Trees due to its unique properties which if left unchecked, could become a danger to ‘natural life’ and the texture of the ‘Biosphere’. Having been used as a ‘blueprint’ by the Divine Trees, it can control and command the lesser organic copies fashioned off of itself to create vast swarms of murderous beasts.

Shapeshift [EX]

The ability to alter one’s appearence in order to suit a chosen purpose. Rather than an ability which Moon Cancer freely wields, it could be instead considered to be a feature which facilitates its transition from the Death God Camazotz, to the Eternal Bat which witnessed the dawn of Creation. It is a completely instinctive ability which triggers upon the necessary conditions being met.

Hero Killer [B+]

The act of slaying a human hero. Attributed to this being due to its actions in hunting and later own temporarily killing one of the Mayan Hero Twins. Hanging his head as a trophy in the realm of Xibalba. This feat marks Moon Cancer as one of few creatures who have triumphed over a Hero without tragedy befalling itself in turn. While the hero was ultimately revived, this Skill grants Moon Cancer with a conceptual advantage over those who are considered ‘Heroes’, gaining a further rank up if they possess ‘Divinity’.

Mana Burst (■■■■■)

The dust of space which stubbornly clings to his body. Rather, it could be considered a leftover carried on from its original ‘homeland’. In a distant possible future, this strange substance becomes far more abundant following an event which rendered the planet incapable of sustaining life. In the absence of local ‘■■■■■’ sources, this normally inert substance begins the process of accumulating energy in the form of ‘starlight’ which is unleashed in bursts of power once enough has been stockpiled.

Warning!

Warning!

A̵ ̶D̶i̵s̷a̸s̸t̷e̶r̶ ̶o̸f̸ ̸t̶h̶e̶ ̴ ̶■̸■̵■̸■̶̴H̵a̵s̸ ̵E̸m̸e̴r̴g̵e̵d̷

It was a being drawn to ‘life’.

A being who couldn’t understand ‘life’.

A death god drawn to those who possess the power of life, the power of divinity. Like a moth drawn to a flame, the Eternal Bat wasn’t so much a god in itself as it was something else altogether forced into the mold of a god for the safety of the world itself. As such, anything that reminds it of its forced station is bound to receive its attention.

The Divine Trees.

The Authority over Life.

Was it any wonder that this Creature would have awakened now? After so many who claim divinity have been brought together?

Or perhaps it was the presence of a god wielding the authority of a certain tree that caught his attention?

“Master, stand behind me.”

“Wha-”

“There’s no time to waste. Behind me, now.”

It wasn’t the first time she’d obeyed the intuition of a Servant. If anything, that was one of the few reasons she lived long enough to this day. Being able to tell when Heroic Spirits and gods were being serious or when they were being whimsical was a skill which took years to acquire and hone.

At that moment, she knew he was being serious.

A second later, the world erupted in a cloud of dust. Winds whipping harshly against the wings of pure white feathers which protected her from being flayed alive. Baldr’s aura was overbearing in its own way, though far less harsh than the coldness which seemed to seep through the air as the faint sound of wings flapping caught her ears.

Another Divine Spirit?

‘No.’

Her senses told her.

This was different. Completely different from the strange, whimsical, but sometimes dangerous divinities which she had come to know over the course of the last few weeks. Though the feeling which clung to the air was undoubtedly that of a Divine Spirit, it’s quality was completely different.

‘Death.’

Her memories supplied her.

The chill of the Underworld which she had experienced in Kur during the 7th Singularity.

It was a dangerous feeling. A familiar pressure which threatened to smother life itself as a figure rose from the cloud of dust.

Geri and Freki
    “Sentinels of the Almighty”

Saver’s mana surged, the air rippling as two familiar hounds tore their way through the fabric of reality. Massive beasts whose bodies boiled and surged with mana. You’d be forgiven for thinking they were their own autonomous entity and not simply familiar serving a greater entity.

The wolves howled and snarled, claws like sickles cutting through the stone floor as if it were paper.

The Creature standing before them watched the Divine Beasts intently, eyes of deep emerald burning with an alien emotion she couldn’t begin to understand. It’s wings, two massive appendages covered in pitch black fur, didn’t even twitch in the face of two Divine Beasts.

Rather, there was a sensation of… recognition.

A weight settled over her, instinct honed through years of struggle and brushes with death warning her of what was to come.

“Saver!”

Too late.

It was like being engulfed by the night itself.

A blast of ‘void’ which seemed to greedily swallow every spark of light in its path in a torrent of shadows. Never before had she felt something so fierce yet so cold. A blast of ‘nothingness’ which paradoxically carried as much power as some of her worst adversaries.

Had it been an average Heroic Spirit protecting her, they’d both be dead.

Fortunately, this wasn’t your average human hero.

Baldr was a Chief God.

As such, all the sneak attack did was push them off the ground, Saver’s wings blowing the darkness aside as he took flight with her on his back.

“Are you okay, Master?”

“Somehow!”

Neither of them had been injured. A true testament to the power of a Chief God.

Yet something bothered her. The situation itself seemed oddly familiar. Like a memory just barely out of reach. The redhead really could have used some help!

“Friend of yours?”

“I have no recollection of ever meeting such a creature. The cold of Hel clings to its body. Some form of revenant, perhaps?”

Well it was pale enough to look like a zombie.

But it wasn’t right.

Something this strong couldn’t be just a familiar.

The wolves suddenly rippled back into reality, fangs like swords glistening in the dark as Odin’s hunting hounds pincered the creature from its sides. Forcing it to glide backwards to avoid being torn to shreds. It fired another blast of pitch black ‘light’ at the wolves, only for them to fizzle out of reality once again.

Were they similar to Astolfo’s Hippogriff?

There was a surge of mana as a familiar staff materialized in Saver’s hand.

Its presence alone seemed to draw the creature’s eyes, two flawlessly polished emeralds zeroing in on the branch-staff.

Did it recognize Saver’s Noble Phantasm?

If anything, its presence seemingly angered the creature. The oppressive feeling of mana weighing down on her back.

His own Noble Phantasm?

“Xibalba”

Then, as if blown away like a birthday candle… the sun vanished.

And night settled.

Noble Phantasm
    Xibalba: Underground Enclosure of the Death God
    ?-Rank / Anti-Life

The rapid expansion of The Eternal Bat’s Anti-Life bounded field. Rather than a simple barrier, it could be said that it reproduces the ideal conditions of the Mayan Underworld which it once inhabited. The cold darkness of the underground House of Bats where the Bat and its minions made their home is dangerous to all those whose legends lack ties to the Underworld, suffering a decrease in parameters, as well as inflicting a slow necrosis-like state upon the bodies of the living.

It’s true purpose, however, isn’t to eliminate threats, but to establish the necessary conditions to initiate Moon Cancer’s process of regression. His Saint Graph undergoes rapid metamorphosis as it shed the protective layer which kept it guarded against the light of the sun.

Those who have traveled to the Underworld and returned.

Those who earned the favor of the Underworld gods.

Those who somehow managed to return to life after being sent to the Underworld.

They are all capable of surviving in these conditions.Moon Cancer’s Divinity begins to wane and decrease, falling to a B-Rank.

His Mana Burst skill becomes stronger within the enclosure of the Mayan Underworld.

“It looks different.”

Previously unarmed, the creature seemingly manifested a weapon from the aether. Glowing ominous, the thing seemed made off of polished bone. A metalic sheen truly otherworldly as the now unmasked being held it naturally.

As if it had been born with it.

Then, as if physically struck, she remembered.

Xibalba.

The Mayan Underworld.

She’d heard Quetzalcoatl mention it in passing. Once during their battle against Beast II in Babylonia. Which made very little sense.

Why was a Mayan God attacking a Norse one?

Why was it focusing on them like this?

Saver wasn’t nearly as introspective. Rather, with a swing of his staff, the world burst with life anew. Massive roots rising from the ground, grass sprouted where once there had only been stone-like ground. The light of spring warred with the dark of the underworld, wooden spears seeking their target like serpents, weaving and bobbing through the air as the bat-like creature shredded through them with its weapon one by one.

A Bat God?

The Underworld?

“Camazotz.”

“Master?”

“Camazotz. The Underworld Bat God.”

“It must be reacting to me. I’m a god who escaped the afterlife and was revived. It might see me as an enemy to be killed.”

Well, it was certainly trying.

But something still didn’t feel right.

Death God or not. Camazotz probably shouldn’t be able to fight with a Chief God. He wasn’t even the ruler of Xibalba. So why was it this strong? And why was it chasing a god from a completely different pantheon?

Skill Unlocked!

End of the World [E+++]

A manifestation of Moon Cancer’s Ether. A weapon forged from the dust which has steadily accumulated power over the source of Semimo-Camazotz’s regression to its true form as the Eternal Bat. Having completely exhausted its Divinity. This skill represents the unique properties of the weapon which was spawned from the sacrifice of that divinity. A true sun-devouring Demonic Sword. It is the power to induce an everlasting eclipse, further empowering Moon Cancer until it can finally reach the form closest to its original self which existed before the time of the Divine Trees.

“It has created a simulation of the Underworld.”

“I thought someone had messed around with the AC.”

It was like something out of one of Van Gogh’s paintings. The mixture of darkness and light as it swirled in the blank canvas which was the world. She could barely make out Camazotz’s shape amidst the darkness of the night sky. The glow of its weapon being all she could make out as it slashed against the wooden tendrils.

Iðavöllr Mímameiðr
    Spring Warmth of the World Tree's Branch

She knew about Sacred Trees.

Heck. After that mess with Isabel during the Summer, she’d like to think she knew more than enough about Divine Trees aswell. But she’d never heard anything about a World Tree. At least one spoken in all caps like that. Everyone and their grandmother knew about Yggdrasil, after all.

Maybe she’d ask Baldr about it later.

If they survived that is.

“What about the wolves?”

“The chill of the underworld is too harsh for them. They aren’t like Garmr.”

Suddenly, there was a build up in energy.

Another surge of pressure.

“Mana Burst: ■■■■■

Camazotz suddenly appeared before them, weapon poised to strike. Baldr meeting it with a swing of his own staff as Divinity and Void clashed in the night sky. Illuminating the verdant oasis beneath them.

“Mana Burst: Life”

The clash lasted for a second.

A second which seemingly stretched itself for eternity. Misshapen wood meeting polished bone. Both refusing to budge. Like a wave crashing against a might rock in the harbor, they warred and pushed against one another.

Saver!

By the power of my Command Spell.

“Win!”

She hadn’t expected to use a Command Spell.

It was an instinctive urge. Something in the back of her head telling her that they couldn’t afford to give the enemy an inch. Saver’s form gleamed with light as the mana stored in the Command Spell surged through him, his aura shining like the sun as it burst through the shadows, the power within the staff overwhelming the enemy’s own offense and sending him crashing down into the sands.

Whew.

That was a close one.

“Are you injured, Master?”

She smiled at him encouragingly. He sure was fussy for a King of Gods.

“Never better, why do you ask?”

Saver’s wings stretched behind him, the glow of mana intensifying as she felt the two wolves dematerialize from… wherever they were.

“I fear we may have just ‘pissed it off’ as humans like to say these days.”

Looking down, she felt her throat go dry.

Anhang Pytu Oa: Third Disaster, Nightfall of the Eternal Bat

The final transition between the Semimo-Camazotz and the true form of the Eternal Bat. A Disaster of the New World. Just as dangerous as the Celestial Jaguar and the Empress of Flame, the Eternal Bat is a creature which heralds everlasting night and the chill of death in the underworld. One could refer to it as a being which exists ‘At the Boundary’, only matched by those who control the powers of bringing about new growth and life upon the world.

Anything else would immediately wither and die in its presence.

Nega-Genesis, the skill which thus far had been sealed behind its many constrains, now becomes active as The Eternal Bat seeks to render the world back into the lifeless state which it knows to be its home.

This causes the enclosure of Xibalba to start growing and swallowing the world itself. Creating the perfect battlefield for a Death God, its power having reached the absolute apex.

No.

Not quite.

The last seal which prevents it from swallowing the world whole is the presence of a Divine Tree. The Authority which maintains the sovereignty of ‘Life’ over ‘Void’. As such, it must be destroyed before the Eternal Bat may reach its ultimate final form and return the world to the cold oblivion that was ‘Nothingness’.

“Oh bugger.”

Gripping her wrist, she felt the mana store on the remaining two marks thrumm to life.

Things were just getting started, weren’t they?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love nothing more than wyvern storytime and what a story he's told this time. I never expect wyvern but its always christmas when he appears.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Man, you wouldn't believe how long it took to get this one to cooperate. The formatting just wouldn't obey me. I had to edit it like... half a dozen times to get one line of text to look just right. Either way. This will probably be the last time I do a profile as massive as this one...

Until next year, that is.

Still, happy to know you enjoyed the Sheet. Here's hoping others like it too.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    The eternal bat: holy shit.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heck yeah.
    I approve.
    What a pleasant surprise. Folks, that was not planned! Thats the secret origin of Wyvern:『 Cooperation 』or something.
    I knew you are too powerful now.

Heck, I already won. Seeing my Servant in that fanfic like THAT is already a victory for me.

Needless to say, great job. Bonkers idea and execution.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Holy shit

Now I almost feel ashamed of the second entry I’m working on

It’s going to be legitimately difficult to pick just three sheets to vote for

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Damn, what a clever way to use a cool legend. He's definitely final boss material.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Of course people drop two fantastic sheets literally right after I submit mine, oh no.
    Jokes aside, Psyche is honestly a really good take on the character as a servant; in terms of her reason of being a Foreigner, I took it more so as she is a human among Gods, being a "foreigner" to them.
    And then Wyvern does Wyvern things. Camazotz is really cool, and is a take I wasn't expecting from such a god. I am however disappointed you didn't make any references to him playing ball with someone's head.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    The eternal bat: holy shit.
    Holy Shit indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Heck yeah.
    I approve.
    What a pleasant surprise. Folks, that was not planned! Thats the secret origin of Wyvern:『 Cooperation 』or something.
    I knew you are too powerful now.

Heck, I already won. Seeing my Servant in that fanfic like THAT is already a victory for me.

Needless to say, great job. Bonkers idea and execution.
    Listen. The original intent was to write a literal battle royable between all the Servants here and have all the noise wake up Camazotz. Who then forces an Enemy Mine team up. But then I noticed that I couldn't write so many characters into a single scene and hope to do them all justice while introducing mine. Instead, I saw that your sheet had some lore on the Divine Trees, and decided to go with yours and deepen that connection so Camazotz would go after Baldr in particular.

It was still pretty enjoyable to write with your servant, and I'm sorry I didn't ask for permission beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEvanTheOne View Post
    Holy shit

Now I almost feel ashamed of the second entry I’m working on

It’s going to be legitimately difficult to pick just three sheets to vote for
    Never be ashamed of your own ideas! I certainly didn't think people would think Moon Immigrant Camazotz would be a thing. Then it was!

And its my pleasure to make things harder on voters!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Damn, what a clever way to use a cool legend. He's definitely final boss material.
    He definitely is! Pretty dangerous final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    And then Wyvern does Wyvern things. Camazotz is really cool, and is a take I wasn't expecting from such a god. I am however disappointed you didn't make any references to him playing ball with someone's head.
    Listen, there's always next summer. Camazotz can always come back and play ball against my Pele.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Makaria
    (Saber)

"Huh ? Hello worthy Sorcerer oor wait we arent knowing eachh other yet , *cough* Hello nice to meet you Sorcerer or wait you call yourselv Mage now okay my Name is Makaria ,my class is Saber , lets go together on many exciting Adventures Master ~!"

Height: 171 cm
    Weight: 65~ kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attributes: Earth, Heaven, Human,Goddess ,Heroine ,
    Weapons: Wooden sword, two daggers
    Other Qualifying Classes: Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, Ruler, Alter Ego,Remainer
    Likes: Funny strolls, adventures, nice people, bravery, tasty food
    Dislikes: villains, unnecessary violence
    Talents/Hobbies: Traveling ,Reading of specially epic Legends and Manga , watching Anime , going to Cafes ,Restaurants or Snack kiosks.

Parameter:
    Strength:B Endurance: C
    Agility: B+ Luck: A
    Mana: B+ NP: EX

THe first Part of an lost Legnd
    The only daughter that Heracles sired with his wife Deianira.

She was born in a normal Greek village and she lived beside her four brothers and their parents Deianira and Heracles a quite calm life. She demonstrated quite early her liveliness and bright nature which made her father very happy and he and her mother thought together that she is quite similar to Deianira. Albeit had Heracles also treated his sons with great care and love his relationship to Makaria was something special as she was his only daughter so he was sometimes unsure how to approach her as he held still the memories of those times where he caused the death of his first children. So he was careful with her and also though he (and Deianira also) would if their sons are in danger stop at nothing to help them he was especially very protective towards Makaria and it is virtually assured that if a boy would make her cry that he would crush him. She was to her brothers and parents a real sunshine but soon in her awakened the desire to travel and experience adventures like her parents. Yet she didn't want like her older brothers Hylus or Ctesipus to participate in their war in the Peloponesse, she went with them a while and helped them if necessary but those weren't the adventures she wanted.

She wanted adventures where if possible no one should shed blood so she bid farewell from her brothers and told them,

"Sorry my brother hearths but those aren't the sort of adventures I wanted to see. So please forgive that I leave you behind but I want to have pure adventures that bring joy and bravery like Mama and Papa did once together before our time."

They were sad to hear that their sister went but they accepted her decision as they knew that their sister disliked the horrible nature of wars that ruled the world. As she were a maiden with pure heart, a trait that will later define her life on two occasions…

Later she travelled from the Peloponese until she reached Athens. On the way she helped the people like that she caught some bandits and scared away some (smaller) beasts a bit but… let's say despite her education from Heracles & Deianira her most remarkable attribute was more her determination than her actual melee prowess as she had the right instinct dormant in her but wasn't able to unlock her potential. Also her light clumsiness on occasion was an obstacle but despite her difficulties to reach Athens the peoples on her way were quite helpful as they saw her as clumsy but sweet girl whose good heart let the people forget some oopsies.

As she finally reached quite tired the olive groves of the Athenian Acropolis she recalled what her father Heracles once said that there is in Athens a holy olive grove that no one is allowed to enter. But she brushed those thoughts out of her mind as she figured it would be okay to lie here for a while. As she leaned against an olive tree she did not fight against her tiredness until she was awakened by the ray of the sun that stroked her face as she opened her eyes. She was slightly startled for a moment but then she drank a bit from her goblet and ate some snacks she had and started to walk through the groves until she reached a hill of from which she spectated whole Athens which baffled her. "Woah is that whole Athens?" she asked in the scenery. "Yup it is." As she for some moments enjoyed the view she turned around and thought what Heracles once told her and her brothers.

"What has papa us told again? That his first weapon was an wood club he made himself before he used sword and spear so where is a tree of which wood I could make a baton?"

She thought as she climbed the hill upwards as she saw a quite old looking beautiful olive tree and she figured that his Wood would be perfect~.

So she chose a branch of the tree and started to saw it off with her daggers. A few moments after she began a light started to shine from the sky and a storm swirled around her. "Khyaa!" she yelped.

Then an object shot down to the earth and as the storm alongside the dust settled down Makaria looked up and a tall woman stood out.

"What are you dare to touch my holy tree mortal?"

As Makaria look up she was understandably shocked. "You are.." she stuttered as…

"Yes I'm Athena the patroness of Athens and this tree," she pointed with her spear towards it, "have I planted as symbol of the founding of Athens. To damaging him is an act of war against whole Athens," she exclaimed angered. As she saw who was the culprit she was honestly a bit surprised.

Makaria was scared as she didn't know about the holy tree. "Fo. fo.forgi.. give me Mistress Athena I didn't know about that this tree is holy and your symbol!" she crouched humbly before he goddess and her voice was almost fried by fear.

Athena took some steps to her and told her resolute to look in her face. Then Makaria looked up and Athena briefly raised her spear for the punishment as…

Makaria shouted "At the name of my parents Heracles and Deianira I am asking for forgiveness!" and internally she apologized to her parents and brothers.

As Athena look said "Look me in the eyes girl!" she opened her eyes hesitantly and after some seconds that were for Makaria hours Athena lowered her spear and thought "She said she is the daughter of Heracles but more importantly... she looks like a pure puppy?"

Then she told her in a much calmer voice "Okay I will spare you as you seem to be a pure hearted maiden."

After that Athena asked the girl "Tell me your name child and the reason why you came to Athens?" in a firm but serene way.

The young adventuress positioned herself in a knelt bowing position. "I am Makaria, daughter of Greek greatest hero Heracles and the beautiful warrior-lady Deianira and I am here because I accompanied my brothers in their wars but those weren't the deeds I wanted. I wanted to participate in adventures of bravery and joy that doesn't cause the shed of blood."

Athena then asked her again in an commanding voice. "Tell me little girl what is your opinion of violence or war?"

She gazed up the goddess in surprise. "To be honest I dislike greatly violence and while my brothers are participating in hard battles that cause many fallen men I dislike them. I helped them when they needed it but I disliked and refused if possible to take the lives of others as I did not want to let others grieve their former friend and family member. Though I sometimes got through that in a pinch," she said in a nervous voice as she then took a deep breath and collected her courage to gaze directly into Athena's eyes. "To say it shortly I only fight if absolutely necessary and I want to end this unnecessary violence. Though I am conscious that to succeed in that I have to become stronger." Then she released a deep breath that let her comedown.

Athena smiled and dispelled her shield and spear as the picture of Pallas sparks before her eyes. Then she raises softly her voice as she gives Makaria her Hand invitingly. "Listen girl I will say this only once: I see in you a maiden of pure heart, but you clearly lack the wisdom and prowess that you will need to not fall victim to the nature of this world. So do you want to become my fighter maiden?" As she was saying that Athena's voice shifted from a firm authoritative tone towards a gentle sound and on her face appeared a faint smile.

Makaria was breathless for a short moment. She took a mental gulp before grasping the hand of the goddess which then helped her up and said "So be it from now you are a 'maiden under Athena' but don't expect that I will go easy on you."

With that sentence became Makaria the apprentice of Athena. Then Athena took her and guided her to her sanctuary what could be called equal to the holy forests of the Eleisial Myths where this location was reserved for the highest goddesses of the Greeks, which were beside Athena amongst other Demeter and Persephone. It was a world where no mortal before entered.

There she was lectured by Athena in the field of "tactical warfare" which beside the tactics of the battle consisted of fighting techniques of the handling of spear-and-swordsmanship. Although Makaria was taught before from her parents in the usage of sword, spear, etc... Athena was another type of mentor as she was one which could be called "fall or fly" but was in her own way also affectionate as Athena always put her in the right pressure so that she grew better and Athena focused that Makaria learned to keep a cool mind and that the wisdom of her pure heart is properly nurtured and could bloom.

During the months they spent together Athena became towards Makaria openly humble and affectionate as she openly smiled towards Makaria and even sometimes took her on fun tours where she rode across the sky with Makaria. Then as Demeter returned from the underworld after she picked up her daughter and they visited the sanctuary both were surprised and a bit angered that a mortal woman does search here but as Athena came she told to them,

"This is Makaria, the maiden I chose as my apprentice. I was the one who brought her here."

With that explanation the divine mother-daughter pair instantly calmed down and both properly introduced themselves and as Demeter asked after her Makaria answered,

"My name is Makaria, the only daughter of the beautiful Deianira and the greatest man Heracles."

Upon this announcement Persephone was greatly surprised as she saw few times Heracles during his expeditions in the underworld.

Makaria spent her time now also with Demeter and Persephone especially with the latter as she was eager to hear about the adventures of her father. As he told her some parts but she wanted to hear it also from another side. During these times the two built a friendly bond and also the bond to Athena became deeper and Makaria asked "Mistress do you can also teach me in the Archery? I mean I have got from papa some teachings but I was unable to learn his techniques." She requested her mentor in an almost shy way as the question was for Makaria clearly uncomfortable.

But Athena denied as she were the false one to teach it so she took her to Artemis where she persuaded (by promising to weave her something) to teach Makaria. Then Artemis instructed her where she thought after some sessions of Makaria that she saw that her bow handling let see that she was the daughter of Heracles as she described Heracles type as "forceful tensed though dynamic but despite that of almost terrifying accuracy." Though she told Makaria openly that this style is not suitable for a girl which doesn't possess this sort of (masculine) power so Artemis instead started to teach Makaria in her own style of archery in which Makaria succeeded. During their breaks both gossiped and also here Makaria questioned her out about her father and said also towards the moon deity in full zeal;

"I know what will I do after I am ready. I will search after your Golden Hind and Boar and will them return to you Artemis in payment for your teachings!"

Artemis was surprised but delighted to hear that as both were still roaming somewhere in Greece and gave some blessings amongst them also one that ensure that she will not be attacked by her two Divine Beasts.

Then she returned to Athena's mentorship (she spent at least two months with Artemis) and was heartily welcomed back from her.

Then Makaria after returning was also welcomed by Demeter which saw the last training steps where she proud of her mortal maid and clapped her hands and even sparred with in a sword fight and applauded her then she proposed if Athena and Makaria would not like to participate in the Initiation rite of the Eleusinian Mysteries which Athena was willing to participate with Makaria.

During the rite which I don't dare to describe Athena now made to the so to say Patroness Mother of Makaria.

Personality
    She is at first a very lively and upright girl . She werer since her early days an quite well natured and lovely girl that enchantet others with her kind demeanor aswell were since then a certain braveness hiidden in her ,one which ven she self werent concious.

She is one that firmly bonds with her family and friends .She believes firm in the Goodness of the World and the people withhin it .

So could she since her early days not understand why the people are fighting against each other . She accompanied her Brothers on their neccesary fights to protect their home but she feeled that it were not that what she wanted to do . So did she went and tried to fullfill her lust after having Adventures like her parents once made . As she is fundamentally a quite staedfast and more durable person that she appears and is concious .

Also is she always happy to help others .Though that she smtimes has clumsy mishaps she has actully an good dexterity in her instincts so has she a good orientation sence in a sense in that she perfected the methodic wandering astray after which she knows the location perfectly .

She has also a respect and aknowledgement for non humane life as she example wise solved a quarel bewteen Wolves and Sheppars where she told te Guardians that the Wolves arent hunting their livestock if the spare more deers and keeping their sheeps and Goasts more away from the territory of the wolves .or that she lectured a Mountain vilage in how to live in peace with some phantasmal beings . As she dislikes unneccesary violence is she trying to solve quarrely or conflicts with words and mediations then to resort to pressure and the aforementionet violence ,however she is aware that sometimes an little bit of warning and focused violence is neccesary as her parents explained her that there are people in the world that are only speaking this lnguage and those respect only the strong . Though she possess an deggree of wisdom that is advanced for her age in that she sees peacefull solutions to avoid Violent Acts .

Although she is afterwards herself wondering how she did it as she is sometimes rather happy good luck ,then calculating .Also does she put the lives of others above herself especially that of her friends and family ,so if they would be threatened and in distress she would put aside her pacifism and her parentage of being the daughter of Greece greatest Hero make itself manifest .

I such moments were she is forced to fight can it be seen in that she has not only inherited her parents Noble Will but also recklessness and fighting thrill however she is afraid in that fact.

Demeanor as Servant:

As Servant of the Saber class is her mindset similar like at the start of her adventure ,gowever she has all memories of her "first" life . However the details of her "second" are pale .

She is overjoyed to get to know the modern world and find it as place of the wonders where she like a small girl just goes "Wowing" through the Streets and her Master would be then pierced by more then several questions . She likes to try the food , spectate modern media like ty ,movies or traditional festivals and customs .

She is curious and interested to see tghe other servants and get them to know . She is aware that they are her Opponents and that they are naturaly inclined too fight with all their being for the victory , would she try to befriend with them and try to settle it peacefully aswell even suggest in to that they should instead of fighting each other using their capabilities to do something benefically for the world of the current living beings .

Also is she do her utmost in that the Graiwar is not causing any harm to non involved beings so would she vehemently deny to fight near a Zoo or animal shelter in mind to not harm or scar them or that she would try to rescue those caught in the crossfire of it .

However towards vilainous Servants which are malevolantly cause havoc is she facing them with rightous fury .

Demeanor towards Master:

At first does she try to befriend her Master and would despite that she also got info about modern life ask him tons of Questions .

Dialogues
    "In the name of Good and Justice!

Other Servants:

Herakless:"Hello papa i knew you are a HEro always even if yoou ere sommetimes burdened am i glad that you

Iolaus:"

Hylus:

Leonidas :

Deianira:

Jeanne D arc:

Augustus Oktavian:

Atalante:

Caligula:

Nero:

Contest servantswill be made )

Jeezebel:

Heros Bride:

Camazotz:

Skadi:"Hello where are you from ? oh you are from the far north !"

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B+
    As daughter of the hero champion Heracles she lived during a time where mystery and magic were still commonplace as well as encountering many miraculous occurrences. Thus she has great familiarity dealing with Thaumaturgy further strengthened by her divine matrons. However sometimes she has some mixups so the rank is a bit lower than it could be.

Riding: A+

She learned the equestrian arts from her parents particularly Deianira who taught her the handling of different types of chariots, and of normal horses while her father showed her the basics of taming of magical beasts. Deianira showed especially dexterity in the riding of horses and chariot handling. Through her own training and some blessing she is able to mount even Phantasmal Beasts.

Divinity: A

She is the sole daughter of Heracles who is the greatest hero and Deianira the princess of Kalidonia. So she gained already at the start the status of a minor demigoddess. Though over the time of her adventures she attained more divinity as well as through the bond with the gods she finally became a full goddess similar to her father who attained full godhood.

Personal Skills:

Affection of the Goddesses: EX
    Is the sublimation of the affection of her four matrons which taught her and watched over her. This Skill allows her to use their presents for her through some invocations which equates to several Skills that she got taught by them in a manner similar to Imperial Privilege. However these Skills she has worked hard to obtain her expertise although as form of graduation gift they have bestowed her greater dexterity in them now. One might ask why she get these royal-like similar privileges but that's not so far fetched as her brothers also were bestowed by divine favors as they founded Sparta. The skillsets she can draw upon are: Militaric Wisdom B+, Mystic Code Weaving C++, Vitrification C-, Eleusinian Teachings B+, At the Boundary D, Blessings of the Chthonian C, Necromancy C, Golden Rule D+, Potnia Theron (False) C, Mana Burst (Moonlight) B, amongst others.

Bravery of one Girl: B+

A special version of the Bravery Skill which denotes not the typical bravery of a warrior but the bravery and mental fortitude of a maiden with the strength of a kind heart. It's a trait she inherited by her father a strong mentality combined with the honest strength of a girl's heart. In other words it's Makaria's inherent strength as heroine which enables her to to endure hardships in order to fulfill her heartfelt desire. This Skill gives her a resilient mind which even when she faces atrocities, brutalities never loses hope to believe in the good of the World and striving to help it.

Eye of the Mind: C+ (A+)
    Is the accumulation of her experience, raw skill and prowess as warrioress she acquired through her life-experiences as despite having never fought if not necessary she was skilled enough after her training in that she were a fearsome fighteress if the need were to arise. So although she would in skill be behind the most famous heroes of her World like her father, could she hold her own in most cases.

Noblephantasm
    Pallasoi Themeloi Sofia
    A+
    Anti-Unit~
    Anti-Army

Is the Wooden Sword she carved out of the Holy Olive Tree of Athends Founding that was planted by Athena . It is at the first sight looking like a rather ordinary Wooden sword but its true power is not to be understimated as at first it is a Offshot of the Divine tree of Athena thus a Divine Construct itselff as such is it superior even to metall Weapons and it has inherited several traits of the Original Maintree aand through Athenas blessing also some more . It was during Makarias adventures and journey her first great weapon and tool .

At fisrt as part of Athenas Divine Tree does the Sword possesss attributes of the Nation founding as Athens were the Polis that finally archieved the Greek Hegemony over the others as it became the Greek Capital aswell as the City had a central connection to Spirituality . As such has this Sword the inherent potencial of the founding of a Polis . As Makaria had though no intention of creating a Nation does she instead used it different as the Sword is malle able thuus has several "Mods"

amongst themn are the :

"Longsword":The default mode which looks like a Sword similar like a wandering Staff she uses this Mod the most time ,though it has a dull edge though can Makaria form at any time a sharp edge or saw like thorn scales .

"Broadsword": looks similar like a broadsword of stone that her Father uses as Berserker , its characteristics are that it can absorb like a Shield impacts and transmodulate the momentum into Mana . Through which its enhance the strenght of her Slashes aswell can open pores to exude as streams of Magical Energy the collected Mana or to add it Saber herself.

"Spear":a Wooden Spear with a pinecone shaped tipp that possess sharp rows of scales . The special characteristics are atleast in that class unshure.

"Javelinthrower":

"Raging Wood": lesser a true mod then that Makaria lets the Sword form into a or multiple root like tendrills in that she can use them to grab opponents and immobilize them use them to impale them . It is the pre form of the true name release that Athena intended to give Makaria .

The Swords first abbillity in that it allows Sabers matron to let her give advice through it and that it rank up her eyes of Mind skill to Rank A+ by automatically coordinate and assist Sabers movements . the best actualisation of that abbillity is however in its default form. Then by the true name release is this Sword glowing bright greeen then start it to form a Tree like pike form after which Makaria direct it to her opponent upon which it forms into a Massive Tree whichs branches are clad with Iron blade like leafes and sharp branch tops that are crushing and impaling her enemies akin to a new Nation that conquer area of the unclaimed earth further bosted by a shroud of holy light as in her the light of Herakless is living forth .

After the attack is the Massive Wood like construct dispersing into countless fading glowing leaves which bless the Area and all of Saber allies.

Childrenn of Herakless -First Victory of Sparta
    Herakleidai: Proti Niki ton Spartiaton

EX
    Anti-Destiny

The last part of her Legend which were such impactfull on the History of Greece World that this part where the most remembered part of her legend which after a while werere immortalized in the plays of Euripides and additionally werer recorded in the Collection of Suda .

IT were oracled that to succed in the fight of Demophon the Ruller of Athen in whichs the brethren of Herakless sought refugee against their Enemy Eurystheus which wanted out of fear destroy the progeny Herakless were the odds were against Athen as it was unrecorded, werent Humen the only Enemy that assisted the Tyrann Eurystheus he succeed in to call the assistence of the Enemies that Herakless made through his Adventures as were the light of a Hero shines there is ,also Shadow that cast it sought many of the beings that were unable to harm the HEro now sought to claim vengeance out of fear that his Childrenn may one day catch up to their fathers pedigree . Makaria returned to Athen to fough against them but even with the multitude of her presents , and the prowess her Brothers collected did she noticed that even if they succed in the fight were causallities that cause victims of the Athenian or even amongst her Brothers and she couldnt bearing to lose another loss of her Family after the loss of their Parents.

So were she after they returned into the Heavy Guarded Royal Palace to council and they asked a oracle speaker after an prediction in hope to gain a hint and the Oracle speaker told that to ensure an victory one Maiden has to be sacrified as tribute at the Gods everyone where at unease also her Brothers as despite that they also obtained the status and Glory of being powerfull Warriors were they unshure if they could defeat them all as for this Army of Mythical Beings that left their secluded corners was a legendary Hero needed .

So did they counsil Iolaus the helper of their Father the Sole Man and Warrior with he needed experience but he were already through his Age weakened an the bnest he could do were that he acted as Strategist and tactician but even through his briliant tactics were they not able to defeat them as they needed a powerfull fighter.

Makaria knew that . Lastly as they prepared their Sacrifice did stepped Makaria in .

As Noblephantasm is it a suezid type Noblephantasm where after the true name release she shines brightly and is engulfed in bright flames during thhey spread accros her environment ,the earth beginns to shaken and the Heaven is engulfed by a Shining cloud .All blessings that Makaria collected during her lifetime are evoked ,which causes that all of her allies are empowered , here Opponents are engulfed in a multitude of curses during the very World acts violently towards them as if the very World is taking revenge for having one of its favorite inhabitants killed as the Earth is opening up to ravaged on the Culprits storms tormenting them which mean that servants and Master and all hostile beings that forced her through this move are targeted and attacked by the forces of nature . Further are Miraclees granted that are neccesary for the victory of her friends and those she cherish like on ce that Iolaus was again placed in the Apex of his fighting prowess of his youth with the experience of his life aswell her Brothers full potencial were unleashed .

The Quality and specification of that Miracle is in a sense comparable with the result and even can surpass the limitations of Man made true Magic.

Goddess Metempsychosis - Rebirth of an pure Maiden
    EX
    Resurection
    Is the crystalisation of the last part of Makarias Legend here were after the sacrifice she made hshe were welcomed by her friend Persephone and Hades as for her great deed and sacrifice ,Persephone were saddened that her best friend were forced to such a deed so did she and Hades which of his sidee where moved made the decision in that MAkaria should be elevated to a Goddess however a certain Person intervened and prevented that she were Accended to Olymp , so were through the power of Hades and Persephone where she reincarnated as their Daughter and as Goddess .

Its no coincidence that the Suda mentioned "both" Makarias are mentioned by the Suda as perhaps the Autho heard of remnants of an old connecting legend ?

As Nobnlephantasm allows this to resurect Makaria regardless if she has activated her second Noblephantasm or if she should be killed in either case is she engulfed by a dark light and her skin is paling and get some parts that are looking like burnscars aswell her Hair is turning silver colored .

Then in that state obtains she a Goddess Core EX, Withhin the Valley A+, her other skillsets is turning into : reminencence of an Heroine EX , Eye of Death Perception EX , she lossess her first Noblephantasm but in return can she manifest a Scythe and a Sword aswell a Bow all weapon created out of materials out of the world of Hades . Amongst other abbillities she gain .

However this Abbility is different then her Fathers Gods Hand as it doesnt fill her "health again" instead does she gain "another type of health" and in this state she can only be active at most three days and the usage of Command Seals can only prollong her stay upto an additionally Day .

Notes
    at first is she a servant i had a while in planning . i got the idea of her after i made my Deianira Archer . i made her with inspiration of the ghibli movies in that she should be a ghibli heroine like charackter . i hope that i described her personality well enough . and i hope that the belated completion is not disturb the impression of the profile and hope that you notice what cute swtey she is !

Makaria best girl ! Well along with my Ada .

So am i curious about your oppinions !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 24th, 2021 at 07:55 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think you forgot to finish the rest of your sheet koga.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I think you forgot to finish the rest of your sheet koga.
    He said he was going to do so tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Wyvern: Summer Camazotz playing ball with a head? My Timur just got a friend and a Summer Alt...perhaps

And Koga, i will read it once it is finished
    But i am not sure its in the spirit of the contest to finish a sheet after the contribution period ends.
    But thats for WF and asterism to judge

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Author's Note
    Last minute entry, go! I very nearly didn't complete this sheet in time, and even then came right down to the wire. Nonetheless, here she is. More Fomorian sheets on the way soon probably

"Even one who destroys all that he sees can be loved. Even a monster can be mourned."

Lancer
    Cethlenn Chaisfhiaclach

Also Called: The Crooked Toothed, The Mother of Fomorians
    Homeland: Toraigh, Ireland
    Origin: Irish Mythology & Folktales
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Hidden Attribute: Sky
    Armaments: A hateful spear, an unnamed sword, cursed flames, runic curses
    ---
    STR: C

END: B

AGI: B

MNA: A

LCK: D

NP: A

---
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A+

Class skill of Lancer. Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the resistance effect which merely rejects magical energy, this ability cancels the spell entirely. At A-rank, all spells of A-rank or below are negated, even High Thaumaturgy. In practice, the servant is untouchable to modern magi, effectively making them a Magus Killer.

Lancer ruled during the Age of Gods- that alone would be justification for a high rank of magical resistance. But she also distinguished herself in the second Battle of Magh Tuiredh, taking up arms against the might of the Tuatha de Danann, who counted many famed spellcasters among their ranks. She also has a unique ability to resist the effects of Mystic Eyes of Death Perception- The eyes of the Fomorian King which actualized death simply by looking at a target could gaze upon her without causing any harm. This secondary aspect of her Magic Resistance is far more specific, but also far more important to her.

Core of the Goddess: A-

A skill that expresses one as a perfected goddess from birth. A composite skill that comprises Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and body, repels all mental interference and prevents the figure from changing no matter how many calories are consumed.

Due to possessing the attributes of both God and Giant, Lancer has this skill at rank A rather than EX. Lancer's race, the Fomorians, were gods. Gods of harmful, destructive powers of nature, but gods all the same. However, as time went on, they were depicted in more monstrous forms, sometimes even having the head of a goat on the body of a human. Because of how detached the Fomhoraigh are from their divine origins, this skill has a minus modifier. Lancer's Mind and Body are highly resistant to change, but are still capable of it.

Personal Skills

Primordial Rune (Curse): -

The possession and knowledge of runes that came from an older era. Those with knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of classic Rune Magic.

The Fomorians came to Ireland from the seas, invading and raiding as they did. This depiction was influenced by the Viking Raids on Ireland which occurred around that time. This depiction isn't far from the truth. The Fomorians are often likened to Jotnar, and the two races likely share a common ancestor. While the Jotnar remained in their native homeland, at some point the Fomorians left to settle new shores. However, like a certain immortal that took up residence in Skye, they brought with them the knowledge of the Primordial Runes of Scandinavia. Lancer was as skilled a sorceress as she was a warrior, and her aptitude for runes is strong enough to allow her to be summoned under the Caster class.

Lancer uses her runic spells to inflict curses on her enemies, with a natural affinity for those associated with poison and venom, both literal and metaphorical (i.e. 'poisoning the mind' to reduce a target's mental resistance).

Divination: A+

Divination is one of the main types of Precognition, a psychic ability. It is the rarest type of precognition, which does not require any information processing and is considered 'true' future sight. Through the use of Divination, one mainly sees tragedies, and would then be able to give advice on how to avoid those tragedies. Thus, technically, the predictions made are not accurate, since they can be changed. However, if the user's advice is not followed, the tragedy will definitely occur.

Lancer was renowned among the Fomhoraigh for her gift of prophecy, and used it to advise many of her people's kings, including her husband. Balor was the subject of her most famous vision, where she foretold that Balor would be killed by his grandson, and that with Balor's death, the Fomorians would never rule Ireland again.

This skill is less applicable in direct combat than something like Instinct or Future Prediction, as the visions Lancer receives are of the far-off future, and they only come sporadically. Her prophecies may not bring victory in a single battle, but if followed correctly, can win the war. Essentially, use of this skill requires one to play the long game.

Love of the Evil-Eyed King: EX

A skill recognizing one who is truly loved by the King of the Fomorians, Balor of the Evil Eye. Going beyond mere affection as seen in the usual 'Affection of the Gods' skill, this skill represents a true form of love. It would not be inaccurate to say that one who bears this skill is the destined soulmate of the Evil-Eyed King. Lancer is the only being who possesses such a bond with Balor.

More than simply granting a boost to parameters, or the use of one of his noble phantasms, Lancer holds a portion of Balor's Authority. A piece of his being that will always live within her, the truest manifestation of the god's love. Balor was the personification of the scorching sun, and through his authority, Lancer conjures waves of heat and flame. Aside from inflicting damage, the flames carry the property of Drought, meaning that they can attack and drain the mana reserves of enemies they are set upon. As an unrelated aspect of this skill, Cethlenn is rendered immune to Charm-type effects that function via seduction- apparently, the Fomorian King does not approve of others making moves on his wife.

For Lancer, the gift of Balor's authority is her most treasured possession. The monstrous king of the evil eye was respected by some, and feared by many, but there was only one who truly loved him. Only one who he could look upon with his true eyes and not destroy, who could see his true face. It's not surprising that such a person would forever hold a piece of his heart.
    ---
    Noble Phantasm

"With this spear, I carve a new fate into your soul, and take from your flesh the retribution I am owed. Take what you will,
    Black Thorn In The Twilight Sky
    Gae Deireadh

Black Thorn In The Twilight Sky
    Gae Deireadh

Type: Anti-Unit

In the second Battle of Magh Tuiredh, the Fomorians were routed after the death of Balor, the leader of their forces. The young god Lugh Lamhfada struck Balor's great, deadly eye with a spear that sent it out the back of his head, causing it to be turned against the Fomorian forces. As they were devastated by their former king's power, Cethlenn ordered the Fomorians to retreat. They had taken Uaithne, the magical harp that belonged to The Dagda, father-god of the Tuatha de Danann. The Fomorians retreated, taking the harp with them, and were pursued by Lugh, The Dagda, and Ogma. As the three Tuatha chased after the fleeing Fomorians, they were lured into an ambush. A host of Fomorians set upon them, lead by a vengeful Cethlenn, who wielded a cursed spear of her own creation. She slew Ogma and wounded The Dagda, but the spear of Lugh that had murdered her husband soon struck her. The Dagda commanded his harp to play a song which put the Fomorians to sleep, and the two surviving Tuatha de Danann returned to their victorious forces. Cethlenn, meanwhile, fled to the island of Enniskillen, where she eventually succumbed to her wounds. But the Fomorian Queen smiled even as the Morrigan's crows found her, for she knew that she had assured her revenge- because the spear which she had hurled into The Dagda was no ordinary weapon.

The Gae Deireadh was a weapon created by Cethlenn, into which she poured her greatest curses. The dangerous magics contained within the spear caused it to emit black vapor, and its head would be constantly coated in poison. Its true power, however, was only revealed after Balor was slain. The curses contained within it reacted to Cethlenn's lament, and, more importantly, her wish for vengeance. When Gae Deireadh pierced The Dagda, it was by design. Cethlenn's wish of vengeance was not 'I want to destroy the one who killed my husband', rather 'I want to make them feel the same pain I do'. The Fomorians had lost one of their eldest kings in Balor- and who was a better equivalent to him than The Dagda, who was father-figure and king to the Tuatha de Danann? Cethlenn had lost her husband, the father of her child- and so she struck the husband of the Morrigan and father of countless gods. Such irony it was, to force the goddess of death to claim the man she'd loved. In her dying moments on Enniskillen, Cethlenn saw in her last vision that The Dagda's death was assured- the Tuatha would feel the same pain the Fomorians had. They would fade from existence, just as the Fomorians would. And thus, knowing that she had gotten the last laugh, Cethlenn expired.

As a Noble Phantasm, Gae Deireadh is, at its most basic level, a cursed, poisonous spear. Wounds inflicted by it fester painfully, and even a slight cut from the tip can cause its venom to infect the one struck. By letting her conjured flames mix with the vapors of the spear, Lancer can infuse them with the poison element. Gae Deireadh serves as a spellcasting focus for Lancer's Rune Magic, allowing her to use its tip to write the runic symbols she makes use of.

When its true name is released, the curses inside of Gae Deireadh pour outward, gathering around the spear in the form of violet-and-black flames, covering its physical form as the weapon grows into a three-meter shaft of concentrated magical energy. Lancer hurls Gae Deireadh toward the target that has earned her ire, and the curses envelop them, burning them, and (if a servant) burrowing into their core.

The effect of the curses is fairly simple- they eat away at the body and soul of the target, causing persistent damage over time until the target’s HP reaches zero. Magical Resistance, resistance to curses, or even the death of Cethlenn cannot stop the effect, only delay it. Though it took 120 years, even a chief god fell to this affliction.

The nature of the curses explains why they are nearly impossible to remove- rather than simply causing magical damage, the curse of Gae Deireadh damages it’s target by ‘overwriting their fate’. So long as the curse remains within one’s body, it continues to overwrite, forcing the target’s ‘destined end’ nearer and nearer, shortening their lifespan down to nothing. A curse that could only be created by one with Cethlenn’s gift of prophecy, one who understands the intricacies and peculiarities of destiny.

The only kind of person who could stand any chance of surviving against this ability would be someone who embodies the concept of ‘defying fate’, one who truly had no destiny except what they made for themselves. But for anyone other than that, Gae Deireadh represents certainty.
    —-
    Background
    Cethlenn was the wife of Balor of the Fomorians, and by him, the mother of Ethniu. She was also a prophetess, and warned Balor of his impending defeat by the Tuatha de Danann in the second battle of Magh Tuiredh. During that battle she mortally wounded The Dagda, a wound that he would later die from. She was also known by the nickname ‘Cethlenn of the Crooked Teeth’.

That is the extent of Cethlenn’s legend as it is recorded. But, as with many servants, there is more to her than that. Cethlenn’s mother and father, unrecorded in myth, were (through a complex family tree) distant relatives of the Fomorian King Elatha. Elatha ruled Ireland for many years, and remains the only one of the Fomorians who is remembered fondly, for it was his wish for there to be peace between the Fomhoraigh and the Tuatha de Danann, a group of powerful divine beings that lived across the sea. Elatha visited the lands of the Tuatha many times, even marrying one of their number and siring a half-fomorian son named Bres.

The Tuatha de Danann did eventually venture across the sea, and there was talk among the Fomhoraigh that the two peoples might go to war. Elatha, who by now had fathered many children who lived with the Tuatha de Danann, was not worried. The Tuatha, as it turned out, were not seeking a war with the Fomorians. They instead attacked the Fir Bolg, another group of ancient people that dwelled in Ireland. The Fomorians had no issue with this- the Fir Bolg were not yet their enemy, but tensions between the two groups grew every year. To have the Tuatha de Danann defeat them would remove a potential problem.

The Tuatha de Danann, led by their king Nuada, claimed victory in the first battle of Magh Tuireadh, and the Fir Bolg were defeated. However, Nuada had lost his right arm in the battle, and it had been declared that no one with a blemish could rule the Tuatha de Danann. Nuada and Elatha both chose to appoint Bres, the son of Elatha, to the throne. It was an easy decision to make- Bres had fought with the Tuatha de Danann in the battle against the Fir Bolg, and commanded respect from them. Yet, he was also half Fomorian, and the son of a beloved Fomorian king at that. Bres, they believed, would be the first king of a united Ireland, where the Tuatha and Fomorians could exist beside each other.

As Bres ascended to the throne, he assembled his own personal council- Cethlenn was a part of this. Her family line was connected to that of Elatha, and thus Bres sought to have her in his court. Blessed with the gift of prophecy, she became seer and advisor for the newly appointed King of Ireland. Unfortunately, Bres was not like Elatha before him. Rather than uniting the Fomhoraigh and Tuatha de Danann, Bres drove a wedge between them. He clearly and blatantly favored the Fomorians, putting the Tuatha to use as labor and forcing them to pay tribute to him.

When Cethlenn foretold that Bres’ continued cruelty would bring an end to the Fomorian people, the Beautiful King laughed. “End?” He said, as if Cethlenn were a madwoman. “We cannot end now, not when we are the rulers of everything!” Cethlenn soon stepped down from her position as seer- surely there was no reason to continue advising a king who refused to listen to her advice! Of course, without her position, Cethlenn would have to find a new role in life. The answer came in a vision, of a fiery eye that burned all it saw- but not Cethlenn. She was unharmed by the eye, even as its gaze swept over her and turned the ground under her feet to ashes.

Cethlenn, who was still yet unmarried, announced to her parents that she wanted to meet Balor, the son of Buarainech, King of the island of Toraigh, and lord of the Evil Eye. They thought she had gone mad. Balor was a harsh, war-like man, hardly marriage material- not to mention, his cursed eyes would destroy anyone he looked upon. Cethlenn was adamant, stubborn as a mule. Eventually, given the blessing of her mother and father, and set off to Toraigh.

King Balor was a hulking giant of a man, whose face was covered by a great antlered helm, and whose voice rumbled like an earthquake. When a Fomorian woman, still in the prime of her beauty, entered his keep and and announced that her family wished to join to his in marriage, he first assumed it was a trick- or that the woman's family cared very little about their daughter's future happiness. But Cethlenn looked up at the towering figure, and made only one request- to see his eyes. If the wish for marriage did not make Balor's court balk, then that request did. But the great Fomorian king silenced them with a wave of his hand. He would uncover his Evil Eye for this curious woman, Balor declared- and if she did not perish from it, he would consider her family's wish for marriage between them.

The court emptied, and Balor and Cethlenn were alone. The lord of the Evil Eye slowly removed his helm, and his baleful gaze was unleashed. Cethlenn met his eyes, even as she felt an unnatural heat begin to build in the air around her. She knew she was not dead when she found herself thinking that King Balor's face was not unpleasant to look upon.

Balor officially began his courtship of Cethlenn shortly after, and it was not long before the two were married. The years that followed were the happiest of Cethlenn's life- Balor's raids across the sea kept their domain fed, and with Cethlenn's prophetic visions to guide them, the two rulers brought prosperity to Toraigh. Things began to change when Cethlenn was pregnant with the couple's first- and only- child.

Visions of tragedy plagued her, visions of death- Balor's death, at the hand of his own grandson. For Cethlenn, who had seen and loved the man behind the Evil Eye for years, the thought of losing him was unbearable. She gave birth to a daughter, Ethniu, and for a time she was overjoyed. But the visions never left her. As Ethniu began to grow from a child to a young woman, Cethlenn shared the prophecy with Balor. He ruminated on it for some time, frequently consulting Cethlenn to find some way of avoiding what had been foreseen.

The solution that the two came to may have seemed cruel, and to this day is Cethlenn's greatest regret- but they did it all the same. Ethniu was confined to a tower on Toraigh, where she would never encounter a man other than her father. If she could not meet a man, she could not possibly conceive a child, and the prophecy would not come true.

Fate, unfortunately, had other plans. In Balor's greatest raid, he led a band of Fomorians and stole Glas Gaibhnenn, the prized cow of plenty that belonged to the smith Gaivnin. While the people of Toraigh celebrated their good fortune, a physician of the Tuatha de Danann named Cian decided that he would take Glas Gaibhnenn back. The story of Cian is a tale all its own, but in short, he enlisted the aid of a banshee named Biroge, who transported him by magic to the top of Balor's tower. It was there that Cian met Ethniu- and, unbeknownst to Balor or Cethlenn, seduced and impregnated her.

It was only by Cethlenn's influence that Balor's rage was subdued. She watched as her husband fumed, eventually setting off with a small raiding party. Cethlenn did not ask where he was going. She already knew. While Balor pursued Cian, Cethlenn remained on Toraigh to care for her daughter. Some months later, Balor returned with blood on his club. Cethlenn was the one to inform him that he had three grandchildren. Balor, still furious, made a difficult decision. His grandchildren, he decreed, would be drowned. Was the Fomorian king so heartless that he could order that without remorse? Some say he was. Cethlenn remembered her husband shedding tears that night.

Two of the children died in a whirlpool, but one lived.

The tragedy still hung over Balor's court when the former king Bres came to them. Bres, uncharacteristically serious for once, informed Balor and Cethlenn that the Tuatha de Danann had overthrown him, and placed Nuada on the throne. Perhaps Cian's defiling of Ethniu was still fresh in his mind, and he was eager for any excuse to attack the Tuatha. Perhaps he was simply bound by duty. Whatever the reason, Balor would lead the Fomorian forces in the upcoming battle. Cethlenn would fight alongside him, as was her duty.

The Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh was not a victory for the Fomorians. Balor was killed by Lugh, the only one of his grandchildren who had survived. Bres was taken as prisoner after begging for his life. Cethlenn succumbed to her wounds on the island of Enniskellin, but not before mortally wounding The Dagda. The Fomorians would never again hold any notable power in Ireland again.

---
    Personality
    Cethlenn is a cold, serious woman, occasionally seeming sad, or even mournful. She keeps her master at arms distance, where they cannot find their way into her heart- for her heart once belonged to another, and it went to the grave with that person. That is not to say that Lancer is a crushingly melancholic servant- rather, her demeanor is that of a mourner, one who misses what they have lost, but accepts its loss all the same. A persistent or kind master may begin to break down her walls, and see more of the Cethlenn that lies beneath. She was a mother, once... before her prophecy lead her to lock her child away. Even if she should grow to care for one, her kind of caring is distant and subtle, but it is there all the same. A single kind word or smile from Cethlenn carries a great deal of weight behind it, and the rarity of such things makes it apparent.

As a seer and warleader, Cethlenn is a gifted strategist. Within the standard grail war, she is the one who would play the long game, never looking to win a single battle but always looking to win the war. If her master is not someone who is capable of thinking in the long term, or someone who would throw away everything just for a single fight, she would not be able to get along with them at all.

When Cethlenn does take to the field of battle, she is ruthless and effective, a hardened warrior made even deadlier by the cunning mind behind her spear. Her flames, spells, and weapons are wielded with a surprising ferocity, and her normally subdued expression comes to life, angry and frenzied. Perhaps this is what one calls 'venting negative emotion'. On a related note, while Cethlenn's demeanor is fitting for one of the Avenger class, she is not able to be summoned as one, nor does she have any Avenger skills. This is because she only wished for vengeance for a short period before her death- and, within that short time, was able to enact it. She did want revenge, but her desire for it never truly burned bright enough to be recorded in the Throne of Heroes.

She knows of the reputation that the Fomorians have now, being regarded as monsters and demons. Cethlenn is not so blind as to argue- her people did terrible things, and it was always their nature to do so. But, she would ask- does that make it wrong that she would fall in love with a monster? Is it wrong that she should mourn the one who fathered her child? Balor is a being that embodies evil and destruction, and yet Cethlenn's memories of him are of a husband and a father. The legends speak of Balor's great and terrible eye and his overwhelming strength, but never is there mention of how gently he held Ethniu in his massive hands, or of how soft his eyes were when they rested on Cethlenn in the early morning light. She does shed tears, sometimes, thinking of what she is now missing- but never more than a few, and they are always wiped away, as if never there to begin with.

Cethlenn is not one who judges any person by their reputation. How many other monsters of myth had lives outside of the destruction they wrought? Surely they did, and yet these are never recorded. She can form an easy kinship with monstrous servants, so long as they are truly capable of more than pure evil.

Cethlenn softens whenever the subject of Balor or Ethniu comes up. She is recorded as a sorceress and warrior woman, so her strategic mind and cold demeanor should be of no surprise. But Cethlenn the Wife, Cethlenn the Mother? These receive no mention in the myths of her. On the topics of Balor and Ethniu, her love for them is deep, powerful, and unending. To her, family is the most precious thing in all the world. She would die for them. She would kill for them. If Balor or Ethniu should manifest alongside her, she will not fight against them- even if a command seal were used, she would resist its effect for as long as she could.

If summoned alongside Balor, Cethlenn is a doting, affectionate wife- in private. Due to the nature of Balor's Mystic Eyes, the pair can only be truly intimate when they are alone, and so in public, she is far more reserved. Around others, her love for Balor shows in small touches on his armor, the brush of her hand on his gauntlet, and the simple constant presence around him that she is. If summoned alongside Ethniu, Cethlenn is an overcompensating mother- overcompensating in the sense that she is deeply regretful for locking her daughter in a tower, but cannot find the words to apologize, and so she simply tries to make up for it by caring for Ethniu as much as possible while avoiding the subject.

If, by some miracle, the Fomorian family is reunited in full... it is as if a weight is lifted from Cethlenn's shoulders. The two most precious people in the world to her, together at last, without any war, prophecy, or tragedy to ruin what they have. She can laugh, she can smile, she can simply be. Her love for them then would be less of an overpowering, all-consuming thing, but more akin to the idea of contentment- a desire for her situation to never change, because there is no where else she would rather be. The special kind of happiness that only comes from a long, successful marriage.

"Do not ask me about my family if you cannot accept the notion of a monster falling in love. If you can... we may be able to get along."

---
    Dialogue & Interactions

"Worry not about my emotional state. I do have those for whom I grieve, but... it is natural to do so. It will not affect my performance in combat, if that is what you're concerned over."

"I do have a wish, yes... it's quite silly, though. I simply want a certain person to be able to show his face in public, without the need to cover it."

"Master, I told you I have a wish, didn't I? There is one other thing I would ask for, but only under a certain condition. I want to see my daughter, and- if she should hate me- have the strength to apologize to her. If I could do that, even if she would no longer love me, there would be no regret in my heart."

"....That runic inscription you've written, this run isn't drawn quite right, are you sure- hm? You're copying the way you've seen me do it? ....Oh. I see. You pay close attention indeed. Keep up the good work."

"Hmmm-mmmm, Hmmm-mmm-mmmm... -Oh, was I humming? I'm sorry, my husband used to do it, and it would always be so calming. It's something that I usually only do in private... I guess I've grown comfortable around you. Hm."

"Between Balor and Ethniu, there's so little room left in my heart. But I will admit, Master, you have somehow grown on me. So... thank you, for... not judging a Fomorian by her horns, I suppose. Perhaps our family could accept you at our table some day."

Cu Chulainn: "Ironic, is it not? We who defended our homeland, yet were called demons. He, who slaughtered thousands, forced himself upon countless women, and murdered his only son... and he is a hero all the same. Don't assume that I hate him, I do not- I'm simply pointing out how labeling someone as a hero or monster does not fully tell you what kind of a person they are. Someone's evil acts do not negate the good in them."

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne: "Not an evil bone in this man's body, yet fate gave him tragedy all the same. The curse of a prophet is to know of things like this- of a good person, who will suffer in spite of their goodness. Or of an evil person, who will prosper in spite of their evil."

Fionn Mac Cumhaill: "Did you know that even when his wife was gone and likely dead, he still searched for her? Seven years, he searched. And yet here he is, a womanizer. What makes a person change so much, do you think?"

Medb: "Love is a matter of quality and quantity. The more you spread it around, the less you can give to each person. With one who 'spreads' as much as her... I doubt she can love."

Morgana Le fay: "With all of her power and beauty, she still could not find someone who loved her truly enough to give her a child. Perhaps that was never something she wanted... or perhaps it was. I can only ask these questions, you must find the answer yourself."

King Hassan: "Ah, that armor... that voice... those intense eyes... Yes, he is much like my husband. A man like that is one who will never cause you harm."

Ethniu: "My child... my perfect child... in this new life, I will be the mother you deserve. I will protect you, care for you, raise you.... o-oh, yes, you are grown now... I see...."

Balor: "Ah... My king, my love... we are together now, and with that... the missing piece of my heart is restored. Hold me, darling... don't ever let go."

Bran The Blessed (by Baron Magnus): "The last time I met a half-blood king, he become a tyrant, who drove two peoples to war instead of bringing them together. If you think you can act differently, prove it."

Skadi (by RoydGolden): "You who find joy in torturing others... and yet, a god you are. Such a frozen heart has never truly known love, has it? And here I am, a monster- yet my heart has been warmed by another. We are not the same."

Ootakemaru (by Master of Chaos): "That woman was not able to return your love, you poor boy.... but do not despair. One day, you will find someone who does. A demon is not undeserving of such things."

Bride of the Great Hero (by Wyvern): "Hmph. You lot can argue over your hero until the end of time. I will be perfectly content with my villain, whose love is mine and mine alone."

Scylla (by Spammin Spiff): "What you and your lover have is something rare and special, child. Just know that if his love for you is real, he will not care if you are a monster."

P♥♥♥♥e (by Drangle): "You are far too open, girl. The love between a husband and wife is a sacred, private thing which belongs behind closed doors. Baring your hearts before the entire world violates that sanctity."

Blog Entries
    The submission ended 3h ago to make a note here.
    Boting is open too.
    I...was lazy this month and didnt compile all the entries yet. I will try to do it in, idk 6h or so.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can do it now. Give me a moment.