Page 203 of 367 FirstFirst ... 103153193198201202203204205208213253303 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Two things. First... hot take but I actually like BBCode. Not because it's particularly functional but because I keep finding ways to break it.

Actually the second thing is directly related. I found it out myself but something about color and font break collapse3 and cause it to duplicate, creating wonky problems. It's not even the beginnings either. Its the / parts. Dunno why but they do.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Color, font and text alignment break Collapse.
    I also gave up on using Collapse extensively after the above kept happening again and again with Mãe do Ouro, specially because I HAD to fix it since it was someone else who was going to post her.

That said, I had never tried using Source Mode. Using it made it really easy to fix this stuff when it came up again with Daedalides Theos.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a reminder that formatting-sensei is there for you

seriously, you got formatting problems? Ask me. If you dont wanna spoil your sheets, just remove the important stuff and tell me what you wanna do. I will see what I can do.
    But the double collapse is something that appears when the end-tag order is messed up somehow.

I just tried to replicate it myself, but didnt work out.
    I do get it from time to time myself, but it is just a sign I have to check my tags. It doesnt appear often because BBCode can be resilient against some minor misplacements but I think that's the general reason. also explains why baron encounters it so often, who uses collapse excessively too. At least that is what I read from his comment.
    Cant recommend enough to have your own template in a deleted blog and format there. you know it works and when something is strange, you know it comes from the stuff you added in. Add the collapse tag at the very end by wrapping the completed product with it. Always use collapse3="stuff". that way you can remove many problem by just avoiding them until the end.

Further comments from me will be either edited into this post or not, because i want my next milestone be my contest entry and i still need a bit of time
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eh, I got it to work in the end and it turned out fine. I’ll keep that in mind in the future. Really seems like it was just the color/font/alignment thing. No idea how people get it to actually WORK with that stuff and at this point I no longer care. I’m more onto the elation that I got it out more or less intact in time, and wondering what people think! I’m hoping coming back to Wonderland recaptures the same appeal for people that my debut had.

Blog Entries
    "I am Achilles."
    Red.Rider.600.3383580.jpg

Source: Greek Myth|Cypiria|The Aeneid|Philoctetes
    Class: Faker
    Other Classes: Lancer, Saber, Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Pyrrhos
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Skyros

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B+
    Mana: D
    LCK: E
    NP: D

Likes: Fighting, Glory, Warfare, Conquests, Spoils of War, being commended for his hard work, Honesty
    Dislikes: Liars, Cheats, Being stiffed, Killing people he likes
    Talent: Brutally murdering his opponents
    Natural Enemy: “Whoever they are, they’re already dead.”, Orestes, Apollo
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Spears, Swords, Whatever weapon he can bloody
    Catalyst: Soil from his kingdom of Epirus, A poisoned arrow, a wooden statue

Lore

Here stands Neoptolemus, son of the union between Achilles the Comet Runner and Deidamia the Forgiving. Born on the island of Skyros, born into a world where his father had already pledged his life to death, here stood Neoptolemus with a mother he was torn from and bereft of a father.

Here stands Neoptolemus, who asks the woman who had whisked him away from the filial affection he deserved by birthright. “By what right do you have to wrench me away from my family?” He demanded. “By right as your family.” The woman said. She proclaims herself as Thetis, mother of his father.

Here stands Neoptolemus upon the isle of Alba. It is here where his grandmother would regale him with stories of his father. Fames and fortunes of past conquests and prophecies of glory and triumph. Neoptolemus would listen on to his grandmother with eyes filled with shining stars.

Here stands Neoptolemus, who has been called upon to replace his father by a tactician whose eyes saw his father within him. Rather than grieve over a father he never met, he listened to the tactician speaking of his father’s final days of victories and glory as they sailed to the site of that fated death with a shooting star lighting the way above them.

Here stands Neoptolemus as Aristos Achaion. Outside Troy’s walls, he gazed upon the bloodied fields and was gazed upon by his father’s brothers in blood. Neoptolemus held the belief that as his progeny, he would sure succeed his father in both fame and glory. The cries of his mother were like a fleeting star in his mind.

Here stands Neoptolemus, red with rage and grief. Here lies before him the face of a father he never knew and a hero he only knew. The tactician and the man who carried his father debated on whom should inherit the armaments. The tactician looked towards him while the man disappeared like his father did.

Here stands Neoptolemus atop the breached walls of the burning impenetrable city. Here stands the brutal slayer of a legendary bloodline and the empty aftermath of another. “Have I impressed you?” He would say to the closing of day, to the first shining star of the night sky. The star that he and none else in his line will reach for there will never be another Achilles.

Here stands Neoptolemus. Here stands Pyrrhus. Here stands the Red Haired, but green?

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Faker has inherited his father’s Divine Armor of Hephaestus and this skill would have been applied a higher rank, but they appear to have misplaced it.

Riding C+
    It is reasonable to assume Faker can manage beasts and vehicles with competent skill as they hail from the Grecian texture as well as being the progeny of the famed Achilles.
    Yet more often than not, Faker would prefer to see the light of his enemies die on the bloodstained battlefields up close.

Personal Skills

Divinity D
    The descendent of Thetis, a goddess of the sea. The son of the demigod Achilles and the mortal Deidamia. Faker’s aptitude is lower than usual, even with his diluted lineage.

Affection of the Goddess E
    A skill that represents the affection is from his grandmother, Thetis. All parameters aside from Mana and Luck have slightly increased.
    Though the amount of affection seems to have diminished greatly for some reason.

Self-Suggestion A--
    At this rank, “I do not age = Truly stops aging” level of assumption is possible. Possesses a high defensive effect against the effects of magecrafts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms that influence the mind. At times a man, at times a woman. Even the body is made to change…
    However, Faker can only suggest a single assumption upon himself, molding his saint graph closer and closer to fit that single suggestion. Yet it will never come to pass completely.

Aristos Achaion’s Will and Testament B
    The legacy and proof of Achilles, the Comet Runner.
    Different effects are conferred depending on who possesses this skill.
    Neoptolemus has inherited his father’s armor and speed as well as his grandmother’s blessing.

Noble Phantasm

Red.Rider.600.3436574.jpg

Komḗtēs Dromeús Klēronomía: My Life is like a Shooting Star
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0

"Do you wish to live a long and peaceful life without having your name recognized by the masses? Or do you wish to live the short life of a hero with brilliant achievements in battle?"

That is what his grandmother Thetis has asked of his father. It was that moment that decided who Achilles shall become to the rest of the world.

That is the legend Faker wanted to live up to, however short and fleeting it was. This was all he was left with from his father. He would try and try to fill in the hole that his father had left in the world. In trying to chase after that fleeting star, the back that is Achilles’, his parameters are boosted to equal his father’s. To become as bright as a shooting star. No matter how much it may strain and break his body, he must do what it means to be his father.

What it means to be Achilles.

But they will never be Achilles.

As a consequence of this futile chasing, it all must be done in accordance with what he believes his father would do or else the light of that fleeting comet will leave him as he always was, the son of Achilles. And if they must remain in this light for longer than their body can tolerate, they shall scatter into the wind.

Much like the life of the Comet Runner.

Personality

Loud, brash, blunt, brutal, petty, thoughtful. There can be no shortage of words to describe the Heir of the Comet Runner as having been raised by the harsh Thetis and not the gentle Deidamia.

It didn’t matter who stood before him because he would cut them down all the same. It didn’t matter who spat heated insults at him because it is what his father experienced. It didn’t matter who kneeled by him because he would accept their brotherhood.

Above all else, he was a youth who only knew the stories from a mother who loved her child too much. He was a son who looked for his father. He was a warrior with only a single thing to prove and was frustrated at how impossible it seemed. But that just seems natural to him.

His father was the impossible, so he will smile at the challenge and charge forward into legend.

Just as Achilles did. For it is through these actions that he feels closest to his father.

Relationships

Chiron
    “Teacher, I have returned to learn from you again. Let me try to race against you again! Maybe I’ll win this time!”
    The boy remembers the centaur sage as his father’s teacher and thus is always eager to learn from him. The teacher smiles to teach again, especially to the next generation of his past students.

Jason
    “You too, huh..? From one king to another- What do you mean I don’t look like a king!?”
    The junior, despite having an unfavorable impression on the King of Iolcus, has come to understand the Argonaut who had something to prove also. The Hero Scout scoffs at the upstart.

Odysseus
    “Old man, tell me another story about father. The one about him hiding in Skyros.”
    The lad remembers the voyage to Troy after being picked up by him. The tactician would always have a story to tell the young boy.

Hector
    “Man of the Gleaming Helm! The Greeks won in the end! If you wish to avenge your bloodline, then draw your sword!”
    The soldier recognizes the consequences of his actions and takes his stance. The vanquished could do nothing else but oblige his family’s despoiler.

Paris, Apollo
    “You… Damn you. Damn you! Troy wasn’t enough! It will never be enough! Come, Prince of Troy! Come, God of the Sun! Tell your priests to face me as well! COME AND BITE MY SWORD!”
    Nothing but blasphemy will come out of the warrior’s utterances. Communication between the related parties is irreconcilable.

Orestes
    “Not even the three-headed will stomach your corpse when I am through with it.”
    The boy’s reprisal to a slighted groom and his brother’s murderer is one of pity and wrath.

Polyxena
    “… Sorry.”
    The boy remembers the girl and the events that led to his knife on her throat. In the end, she was just another Trojan life he took.

Thetis
    “Grandmother. Thank you for giving me a father. Goddess. Damn you for taking him away from us.”
    The grandson understands why a mother would do so much for her child. The demigod will never accept why a goddess would forsake so many others for a single child.

Lycomedes
    “Grandfather. Thank you for trying. I swear I’ll make you and mother proud.”
    The grandson is grateful to have a mortal grandparent, a fatherly figure he can see instead of not. The grandfather has always been proud of his grandson.

Oneiros
    “I wish I was there for you.”
    The big brother had done the same thing to his little brother as his father did: Left him behind.

Deidamia
    “Look, mother. I turned out just like father, am I wrong…?”
    The son loves his mother, that will never change. The mother saw the same twinkle of starlight in her son’s eyes. It was the same as his.

Achilles
    “Father…”
    His tears will never be enough to convey the emotions running through his heart that came from this ephemeral moment. The father who had finally turned his back looked proud at how far his boy had come.

Bond CE

Red.Rider.600.2968585.jpg

A Hero’s Death
    “My father died in battle.”
    “Does that mean I have to do the same as well?”
    “I have never met him. I only heard stories about him.”
    “My mother begged me not to go with Odysseus.”
    “But I had to go. I had to see him. Or at least, what’s left.”
    “He looked at peace. Even with all the wounds.”
    “He’s still smiling. I bet grandmother did that.”
    “Will I smile too? Will I be buried with him at Leuke?”
    “Am I going to live a short life like father?”
    “… Whatever happens, I’ll try to keep smiling.”
    “For mother. For grandmother. For Odysseus. For teacher.”
    “For father. Because I know he always smiled. Even after death.”

"I am Achilles."

Pyrrha.Nikos.600.2373105.jpg

Source: Greek Myth|Cypiria|Achilleid
    Other Classes: Lancer
    True Name: Pyrrha
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Skyros

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: A
    Mana: D+
    LCK: E+
    NP: C

Dislikes: Thetis, War, Liars, Prophecy
    Talent: Housework
    Natural Enemy: Thetis
    Armament: Spears, Shields, Horses
    Catalyst: A piece of Achilles’s scarf, Soil from the Isle of Skyros, A lock of red hair

Lore

Here stands Pyrrha on the isle of Skyros. A sister of seven others. Having met a strange girl of red hair who was brought in by the King of Skyros. “Her name is Pyrrha, my daughters. Please treat her well.” The guest was strange because she was a he.

“My name is Pyrrha.” The guest proclaimed. “No, you are most certainly not.” The sister would say. “How could you say so?” The guest feigned outrage. “For once, you are not wearing the correct colors for today. No maiden would be caught dead in the wrong tones.” The sister scoffed.

“Then what do you make of me?” The guest goaded the sister, who inspected him. “Your cheeks are pink.” She deduced. “H-hah? To what extent do you draw from my face?” The guest struggled with his poorly contained emotions. “You like me.” The sister concluded.

“I doubt that!” The guest waves it off, blaming the heat. “A lucky guess!” They added. “Then I suppose you are lucky as well.” The sister giggled. “And why is that?” The guest sneered mock. “I just so happen to like you as well.” The sister hummed gently. The guest’s cheeks grew as red as his fake hair.

Here stands Pyrrha as she watched her beloved being taken away from her. Her grief-stricken tears stained her face while her hand cradled her belly. She cursed the tactician as they sailed off into the sea. She cursed the goddess for bringing her beloved here. She cursed the Fates for toying with her heart.

Here stands Pyrrha cursing the Goddess for taking away her son as well. “What more do you want from me!?” She swore. “How much of my joy will satisfy you?!” Her anguish remained while another shining star in her life has flown away. The gentle hand of her father on her shoulder did little to assuage her torn heart.

Here stands Pyrrha at the aftermath of the damnable war. Here lies Achilles and his legacy. Here stood a wife who had done the same thing as her husband did just to see them again. Here stood a lady who was too late to see them one last time. Here stood a mother lamenting the death of her son.

Here stands Pyrrha on the breached walls of the burning impenetrable city. She joined her son in looking at the fresh night sky and its sole inhabitant. Her hand reassured her only surviving son. The only gift he gave to her. “I love you, my dear Achilles.” Her prayer shot onward and upwards for that shimmering star.

Here stands Pyrrha, the Red Haired. The Comet Runner. The Fastest Hero of all Eras. The Shooting Star. But… a woman?

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D+
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Faker has inherited her husband’s Divine Armor of Hephaestus and this skill would have been applied a higher rank, but she appears to have misplaced it.

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.
    Before her attempts to trail her husband as a disguised soldier, Faker had learned a thing or two about horse riding from him.

Personal Skills

Self-Suggestion B--
    At this rank, “I do not age = Truly stops aging” level of assumption is possible. Possesses a high defensive effect against the effects of magecrafts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms that influence the mind. At times a man, at times a woman. Even the body is made to change…
    However, Faker can only suggest a single assumption upon herself, molding her saint graph closer and closer to fit that single suggestion. Yet it will never come to pass completely.

Knowledge of Melee Combat C
    A skill relating to retaining a sense of individuality within the chaos of battle, amidst friend and foe.
    If Faker is to find her husband in the midst of battle, then she must learn how to fight in one. If she is to disguise herself as a soldier, then she must learn to fight like one. If she is to take revenge for whomever killed her husband, then she must find the courage to strike them down.

Aristos Achaion’s Will and Testament C
    Pyrrha has inherited her husband’s pseudonym, the name that he first used when they met. It was a silly anecdote, but for her, it was one of the most important moments of her life. Similarly, a name is just as important. There can be great power in a name’s legacy.

Noble Phantasm

Pyrrha.Nikos.600.2110815.jpg

"Do you wish to live a long and peaceful life without having your name recognized by the masses? Or do you wish to live the short life of a hero with brilliant achievements in battle?"

That is what her mother-in-law Thetis has asked of her husband. It was that moment that decided who Achilles shall become to the rest of the world.

That is the legend Faker wanted to catch up to, however impossible and pointless it was. She didn’t care for prophecy or fate or destiny. All she cared about was her family. Her sons. Her father. Her sisters. That brave, dumb fool who can never slow down or just stop.

On that day when the Fates came for him, she swore she will chase after him to the ends of the world. She will do whatever it takes to find him. She will lay down whatever it cost to see him again so she can call him a dumb fool for worrying her.

In trying to chase after that fleeting star, the back that is Achilles’, her parameters are boosted to equal her husband’s. To become as bright as a shooting star, just like him. No matter how much it may strain and break her body, she must do what it means to be his equal.

What it means to be Achilles.

But they will never be Achilles.

As a consequence of this futile chasing, it all must be done in accordance with what that burning light in her heart is telling her to do or else the light of that fleeting comet will leave her where she always was, on the Isle of Skyros. And if they must remain in this light for longer than their body can tolerate, they shall scatter into the wind.

Much like the life of the Comet Runner.

Personality

Gentle, kind, soft-spoken, clever, sharp, nigh perfect, courageous, vindictive, robust, cunning. There are not enough words to describe Pyrrha as a wife or as a warrior.
    Though hardened by the amount of loss in her life, she is still a maiden after all. She still pines after the silly boy she married that arrived on Skyros. She would want nothing more than to drag the stubborn man back to their home on Skyros with their kids and live a peaceful and joyous life for the rest of their days.

Above all else, she is a wife who wants to bring her family back together. Her husband has gone out to die. Her eldest son has gone and done the same. Her youngest… She still remembers.
    It was impossible, that dream of hers. But her husband was the impossible, so she will smile at the challenge and charge forward into legend.
    Just as Achilles did. Because there is nowhere else a wife should be than by her husband’s side.

Relationships

Chiron
    “I must thank you again, Chiron, for watching my son. Though I just wish you taught that man some manners better.”
    The wife has nothing but gratitude to her child’s minder and apologizes profusely for whatever trouble he had caused. The sage can only laugh as he shared stories of his attempts on her husband.

Jason
    “I have nothing to say to you.”
    The wife feels only repulsion towards the Argonaut. The Captain of the Argo possesses mutual feelings.

Odysseus
    “I hold nothing against you, King of Ithaca. You only did what you were told. I only wish you had brought him back to me safely.”
    The tactician gives his condolences for the wife’s loss. It would be a lie to tell her that he tried, but she knew how cruel the gods and Fate can be. Something he can attest to.

Hector
    “Sir Hector. I…”
    The Gleaming Helm stops her. It was not her who dealt the killing blows. They both agreed that this war was a senseless loss of life.

Paris, Apollo
    “Was your first wife not good enough for you, shepard? Why did you dare take away my shining star from me?”
    Nothing but grief tinted her words. Her husband’s murderers found it hard to find the words to apologize if she’d even accept them.

Orestes
    “Please step forth, murderer. I know exact the place where your tomb will go.”
    The fury of a mother can rival that of the gods indeed.

Thetis
    “Mother-in-law. Thank you for giving me a husband and sons to cherish. Goddess. Curse you for giving me a husband and son to grieve for.”
    The wife feels nothing but disdain towards that being that changed her life, but if given the chance, she would do it all over again for them.

Lycomedes
    “Father, I tried. He’s gone.”
    The daughter would tell her father of the trails she faced in chasing after the distant star. The father would ask her if she would do it again even if it meant more heartbreak. She would answer Yes.

Oneiros
    “My boy… My darling boy…”
    No mother will ever forget the loss of her child.

Neoptolemus
    “My son… Come here… Let me tell you how proud I am of you.”
    The son is the last gift he ever gave her. She will treasure him for the rest of her life.

Achilles
    “Achilles…”
    After all that running, Deidamia finally caught up to him. She has so many things to tell him, mainly bad things, but… she’s just happy to stand by him again. The husband can only smile at the sight of his first love.

Bond CE

RDT_20211102_2350184732194700482527830.jpg

Achilles in his Tent
    “Father, I’m going.”
    “I don’t know if he’s still alive.”
    “If he’s not… then I’ll still have our son.”
    “I cannot stay here and grieve forever when I can still walk.”
    “Bedamn the gods. Bedamn the Fates. They can try to stop me.”
    “If I’m too late… then I will come back to you with the knowledge that I have tried.”
    “Because he is mine own. Wouldn’t you do the same for mother?”
    “Sisters. Do not wait for me. I will not be gone long.”
    “Then I will travel to Leuke and bring back his body and soul myself.”
    “Mother-in-law can try.”
    “Then I will die trying.”

"I am Achilles... No... I am...
    "I am Achilles... No..."
    Red.Rider.600.3133915.jpg
    "My name is Patroclus."
    Beret.(Fire.Emblem).600.2643278.jpg

Source: Greek Myth|The Iliad
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Patroclus, The Glory of the Father
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Greece

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Likes: Peace, Books, Knowledge, All Things in Nature, Fighting, Achilles
    Dislikes: Fighting, Death, Hatred, His Lack of Emotions, Achilles not being himself
    Talent: Fighting
    Natural Enemy: Hector
    Armament: Swords, Spears, Axes, Shields
    Catalyst: Any garment relating to Achilles

Lore

Here stands Patroclus, son of the titan Menoetius of doomed might, violent anger, and rash action. Here he stands before the aftermath of the Titanomachy. His father had been cast to the depths of Tartarus, leaving nothing to his name. The Gods looked upon the boy and pitied him.

Here stands Patroclus, adopted to a man who held the same name as his father. Or so, he had forgotten the true nature of his father by the divine intervention of the Gods. Within his heart, it beats with nothing but the empty emotions of a Titan and a yearning for a missing fire.

Here stands Patroclus over the corpse he had made in a blaze of violent emotions he had never once experienced before. The corpse of the one who had killed the father who loved him. But... why... No. What had just happened? He looked for that same feeling again, but... just as quickly as it came, it has left him with a hollow heart.

Here stands Patroclus before a boy with a wild smile on his face. "Hey! My name is Achilles! What's yours? Want to play a footrace against me? Bet you can't beat me!" The bundle of energy before him was a stark contrast to Patroclus. And yet... he felt something flickering within his heart.

Here stands Patroclus with a heart that burns dimly and a smile that burns all the same. "You're a pretty cool guy, Patroclus." Achilles said. "I am... only doing what I feel is right." Patroclus said. "There's a difference and you're it. You're the only kid out here who can put up with me." Achilles said. "I know what it is like to be alone. I wish for the same to not be done to you, Achilles." Patroclus said. "A smart and wise guy to boot!" Achilles laughed.

Here stands Patroclus at the fields of Troy, fighting side by side with the only friend in his life who understands him. Scores upon scores of Trojans lie dead due to their united might with Achilles holding the greatest number of slain under his belt. Only Patroclus was close behind his dear friend.

Here stands Patroclus witnessing the impossible. The Achaeans are losing ground and men. King Agamemnon was deep into the fray to notice the tides of war turning against them. Lord Menelaus did battle with Prince Paris and seemed to be winning. Achilles had become splattered with fading streaks of Trojan viscera as he raced across the battlefield. Ajax the Great was swinging his mighty spear and leapt across the battle lines until Hector stops his slaughter. And yet they are still losing, for the Trojans have targeted their ships.

Here stands Patroclus who yells for his only friend. "Achilles!" Great was his shout that it rivaled the Titan he descended from. A glance from a busy Achilles cleaving battalions in twain signaled his attention caught and situation learned. A nod and a blink, Patroclus now wears his friend's Divine Armor. He smiled, knowing full well Achilles never needed them. He raised his sword and shouted once more.

"Myrmidons! To me!"

Here stands Patroclus cutting down swaths of Trojans, one after another alongside his friend's retinue. In a single span of struggle, the ships were saved. It was now he should return to Achilles as was agreed upon, but... the Titan heart within him began to beat faster than ever before.

Blood for the Gods. Blood for the Titans. Blood for the soil. Blood for everything.

Here stands Patroclus, the
    Glory
    Retribution
    of the
    Father
    Titans

Heightened emotions beat through his mind as well as the ignited Titan blood coursed through his veins as he amassed rivers of spilled blood, Trojans who ran back to their gates at the sight of him and Greeks who saw only a monster that must be put down. He is alive. He is alive! HE IS ALIVE! ALIVE JUST LIKE HIS BELOVED ACHILLES! HE UNDERSTANDS HOW IT FEELS TO BE ALIVE! HE IS-

Dying... What... what was he doing? He cannot remember... Not a thing... A spear pierced through his heart, between the gap in Achilles' armor. The man wielding it was slain by Lord Menalaus, but...

"It would do us all good if you would go down, son."

Another spear struck him, deeply into his stomach. The man holding it had nothing but pity in his eyes, as if he was apologizing.

Falling... He remembers falling...

He remembers that man running away with the armor Achilles gave him.

He remembers Achilles and his saddened face.

Patroclus smiles.

He feels so alive when he sees his dear Achilles' face.

His heart, once ablazed, has now stopped.

Here lies Patroclus, who has now lived a life fulfilled.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what greater magecraft it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".
    Faker is the son of the second generation giant, Menoetius. His bloodline confers the ancient powers of the Titans, the enemies of Mount Olympus and therefore possesses the innate affinity to resist high level spells.

Mad Enhancement B

Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity.
    Due to the divine intervention of Apollo, the Greek God of the Sun, Faker can only see themselves as Achilles and therefore will insist themselves to be Achilles despite the facts saying otherwise.
    Only when circumstances permit that the Evaporation of Reason skill conferred by Apollo have been dispelled will Faker regain their sanity and remember who they are.

Personal Skills

Titan Reactor Core (Sealed)
    As the descendent of a Titan, Faker holds within him a mana reactor capable of outputting outrageous amounts of energy. However, due to the divine intervention of the Greek Gods, he can only access its near limitless reserves at a greatly diminished rate.
    What little Faker can use, he uses it to augment his combat prowess in strength, endurance, and high speed movement. Whatever weapon that finds its way into his hands will be enough to break even the hardy of foes. And when unleashed, there will be nothing that can be done to stop its beating... asides from another intervention by the gods.

Evaporation of Reason A
    A skill denoting one's reasoning has disappeared, making it impossible to keep secrets.
    Having been struck by the sun god Apollo seizing away his original wit and wisdom, it is unwise to come to Faker to advice or counsel as it would only be told through the filter of the Comet Runner. Evidence shows that Achilles is well versed in warfare and combat, but not much else.
    The two methods of banishing this malus is either through Death as a permanent solution or the success of the Aristos Achaion’s Will and Testament skill as a temporary one.

Aristos Achaion’s Will and Testament A

Faker is Patroclus. The closest friend to the Fastest Hero of all the Eras. That is because Faker is fast enough to catch up to the Shooting Star. And it would not do for Achilles to see his friend not being himself when Faker has set him right every time he himself has turned mad.
    Whenever the moment seems right, whispers and voices shall sneak into Faker's mind. Reminding him of who he was and what it is that he is doing. Memories of the line of Achilles will barge into Faker's dreams as that is what Achilles would do. His friend's son. His friend's wife. His adoptive mortal father.
    Though he wears his dear Achilles' Divine Armor, there is nothing more important to Faker than Achilles himself.

Noble Phantasm

Red.Rider.600.3464083.jpg

That is what the Sea Goddess Thetis has asked of her child. It was that moment that decided who Achilles shall become to the rest of the world.

That is the legend Faker has become a part of. All his life, he has nothing but an empty heart within him that beats hollow. On that day he met Achilles, it had started beating again. Faker then wondered how it is that he needed to have a heart that beats like Achilles.

To become Achilles, he thought he had to be brutal as the Marathoner and his future son has done to his enemies, to fight as fiercely as his friend. To become Achilles, he thought he had to run as fast as he could to catch up to him, just as Diodamia had failed to do. He has done both. Neither had worked. His heart still beats dimly.

It was an impossible task. Not because it was impossible to be like Achilles.

Because he knew there will never be another Achilles.

But because that is not what it means to be Achilles.

To live each day as if it was your last. To fight scores of foes and triumph. To breath the fresh air of a new morning. To laugh fearlessly against death.

To run. To run and run and run towards the Tomorrow.

Once Faker realizes this, then maybe.

Just maybe…

“HAHA! Achilles! I remember! I know what it means, this beating in my chest! My Life is like a Shooting Star!”

To become Achilles is synonymous to becoming a Shooting Star.

To live life to the fullest.

To see it snuff away after it had shined brightest.

That is what it means to be Achilles.

But that is not a cause for despair.

Instead, it is cause for celebration.

For upon actualization of the values of Achilles and remembering who he is, it can be sensible to assume that Achilles has been reincarnated.

The Comet Runner has returned to shine brightly once more.

In realization of the lessons Achilles has imparted on the world, Faker will have the curses of Apollo, being the Evaporation of Reason and Mad Enhancement skills completely dissolved and his Titan Reactor Core (Sealed) skill completely unsealed. Rather, it would be more fitting to say that his saint graph has begun to become as bright as a shooting star.

For Faker has become just like his beloved Achilles.

As a result of this transmogrification, Faker will have access to the Comet Runner’s Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms.

And be condemned to his fate.

As a consequence of this realization, that burning light in his heart shall eventually burn out. Quickly and never slow. To fight and fight and fight longer and more harshly than their own body can tolerate, until inevitably, that shining star shall scatter into the wind.

Such is the fate of the Comet Runner, but…

Faker will have no regrets.

After all, he has finally caught up to his Achilles.

"Achilles. For teaching me what it means to live..."

"Thank you."

Personality

Kind and wise, that is the sort of person Patroclus is. The polar opposite to his dear friend, Achilles. He is the one who will pull his friend out of his fury and sorrow. Achilles is the one who will cheer him up out of his stupors and ponderings. They are two halves of the same whole. And there is no one else Patroclus would have for a friend.

It is easy to assume Faker's likes and dislikes. If Achilles likes weapons and running, Patroclus would like books and reading. If Achilles would jump off a cliff in a fit of anger, then Patroclus would catch his friend at the cliff's base. Always prepared with a lesson to any given situation and readily available advice and items when asked. He would always do what is asked because he wishes for everyone to be at peace like he is. If you wish for something, he will either get it or make it. Food or Gifts, he will do it just for you. He is that sort of dependable person you would want in your life as opposed to his Achilles who lives in the moment. But if there is one thing that the two of them share, it is their love for fighting.

Relationships

Pelles
    "A golden shine... I see it now. Tell me a story of your golden days."
    Faker gives his regards to a wise king.

"Nero"

"A shine red like roses... It is not my place to ask, but ask yourself. What does it mean to be Nero?"
    Faker says this, but secretly he is a fan of the passion he is witnessing.

Umar Al Aziz

"A gold shimmer like a mirage... I have no need of gold."
    Faker has nothing to his name when he sees wisdom as more valuable.

Charlot
    "A rainbow star... I know someone like you. You will see it through until the end."
    Faker can see the shine from Neoptolemus' eyes in Charlot's.

Jesus of Nazareth
    "The Crossed Light... A pretender to the name they have..."
    Faker remembered something important, but it slipped away.

Aži Dahāka
    "... A monster waiting for a hero."
    Faker will take a stand because that is what Achilles would do.

Wakanuke
    "... Good work. Want to share stories?"
    Faker recognizes a hero when he sees one.

Sandman
    "Dreams, hm? Sultan of Sleep, even you need to wake up."
    Faker is aware of the dangers of impossible dreams.

Mr. Glass
    "A clear star... Er... That was you? I guess, thank you."
    Faker knows the value of quality glass as it is needed for quality glasses.

Pérdix
    "A burning star... You got back up. You're doing something right."
    A fire that blazes in hatred is still a fire of the living.

Priapus
    "Got an empty chair on that ship?"
    Even heroes need a vacation every now and then.

Nannerl
    "A beautiful star..."
    Faker appreciates his fair share of music.

Daedalides Theos
    "If this will show me the way to that distant star, then... I'll break the hell out of this trial!"
    The impossible dreamer meets the impossible trials.

Serru
    "Maybe not a human legacy, but a legacy to snakes?"
    Faker gives his condolences to his friend's anathema: an eternity of being nameless rather than a moment of glory.

Houdini
    "You'll see them again. Just keep trying."
    Faker knows the struggle of reuniting with a loved one.

Tokagawa Iemitsu
    "A family... I know what it means to appreciate it. However late it is."
    Faker sees a child who was forced to grow up.

Geoffroi de Charny
    "A holy star... You got the right idea."
    Faker knows a good fighter when he sees one.

Mother Babylon
    "Monster... HEY! COME DOWN AND FACE ME!"
    And so, the hero rises to the task.

Tubalcain
    "You found one for yourself. Good. Don't regret having done what you did. I didn't. Perhaps Achilles was one of those angels, hm?"
    Faker sees a dreamer with their sights on the stars.

"Alice Alter"
    "... Hm. Familiar..."
    Faker remembers his final moments. The brutality from a child's innocence can dwarf the brutality of a seasoned veteran.

Vivaldi
    "Another beautiful song... The wind... it is howling..."
    The winds of change are blowing. A family member is manifesting... Faker's Titan blood is agitated.

Xerxes I
    "Fonias... Murderer... Your head shall compensate for Leonidas' own."
    A repeat of Thermopylae will occur with only a single Greek standing before them.

Enkidu
    "I see we both have our own fool to take care of."
    Kindred spirits have met to share stories.

Chiron
    “You are Chiron. If you are willing, please take under another student.”
    Faker knows the stories of the Centaur Sage. Perhaps if he learns from him, he will be closer to understanding what it means to be Achilles. The Teacher can only smile as a friend of his fastest student has come before him.

Jason
    “King Jason. I know your tale. Would you mind telling it again?”
    Faker recognizes the Captain of the Argo and all of his faults. Still, he regards them highly as a hero. The Captain smirks as he goes into an embellishment of his achievements.

Odysseus
    ”You were there even after I was gone, Lord Odysseus. Please tell me how many of his foes lie dead because of him.”
    Faker regards a fellow soldier from the same war. The Tactician would oblige the man who acknowledges the deeds of the slain.

Hector
    "YOU. FACE ME AGAIN YOU COWARD!"
    To face the man who killed him, Faker can only offer death. Within, a faint "Thank you" can be heard. The Gleaming Helm can only grimace at another round with Achilles.

Paris
    “I see… So you were that sort of person…”
    To meet his friend’s murderer, Faker can only sigh at the cruelty of an innocent and simple desire.

Apollo
    "GOD OF THE SUN. COME BEFORE US. PERISH!"
    The souls of the Titan and the Warrior within Faker have resonated.

Thetis
    “… So he was raised by this sort of person.”
    Meeting his friend's mother, Faker can only shudder who his own mother was.

Neoptolemus
    “I think you did.”
    Faker knows what it means to try and live up to the expectations of their parents. even if they left you behind.

Deidamia
    “Perhaps the both of us can handle him, don't you think?”
    A best friend meets a wife. A shared idea came across the ones who hold responsibility in restraining their beloved's bombastic personality.

Achilles
    “Achilles!”
    To be with his beloved friend again, there can be no greater joy than to chase after Tomorrow with them.

Bond CE

Red.Rider.600.3436601.jpg

Achilles Heel
    “Achilles... why are you crying?”
    "Please don't cry... I don't want to see you so sad..."
    “You've done so much for me already. There is no need for tears.”
    “We had so much fun, didn't we?”
    "The smiles. The laughter. The joys."
    "I wouldn't give it up for anything."
    "I love you, Achilles."
    "So please... get up. And fight again."
    "That is just what you do."
    "Now run, my dear Achilles. Run and never look back."
    "And smile like you have always done."
    “But someday, you will look behind you and see everyone you made proud.”
    “And the first person you will see, I wish it is me.”
    "For we are all chasing after you."
    "For within each and every one of us is a Shooting Star just like yours."
    "For each and every one of us can become our own Achilles."

Last edited by SimpleScribe; February 23rd, 2022 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Revised final sheet

Blog Entries
    "Achilles": That was a pleasant read. I really enjoy the cohesiveness of its concepts and how extremely well it fits with the current prompt. All in all, very well done, especially for your first post here. I welcome and hope to see more from you.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I didn't even realize that was their first post. What a debut.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...Wait, I'm a little confused by this one. Are they all meant to be false identities of the same Faker? I can't find anything in the text to suggest that, but maybe that's because the style of writing means the intricacies go over my head. Either way, it's an amazingly strong debut, welcome and well done!

Blog Entries
    ...Honestly? You should have just led with Flavius with maybe the slight stop at him trying to convince us he's Neoptolemus. Pyrrha just feels unnecessary, not to mention further confusing the issue, especially with the CEs being told from each person's individual perspective rather than, I don't know, the person who's the actual Servant. And why would he ever suggest himself as anyone other than Achilles? I can see how you used them to drive home the theme and how Achilles impacted people, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, especially how you show how fixated Flavius is on Achilles, meaning 'faking' being the other two feels off.
    For a first sheet, it's great. From a concept standpoint, it's really good. From execution, I think it needed to be a little more of a through-line, like showing that he's not just obsessed with Achilles, but even his family members. That he's obsessed with those that are connected to the name the people called him while he pranced around as Achilles. I just need a reason for the dancing around we did before the reveal.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I liked the degree of separation of him faking as other would-be-Achilles instead of the man himself, it might not make much sense from a character standpoint, but it's perfect thematically. It emphasizes how different he is from Achilles and how far he is from reaching the lifestyle he so admires.

I agree that the throughline could be better though, but for different reasons. The first two have very strong connections to Achilles and even if you don't know them, the lore that is there is enough for you to understand who they are and what Achilles meant in their lives.
    But Faker himself doesn't have the advantage of being a family member, so you needed more to convince me of his connection to Achilles. Keeping the same format as the two previous identities is a nice look, but deprives the sheet of necessary exposition.
    Because of that Flavius ends up being an anticlimatic end to the build up of the previous two due to them being tied so thighly to Achilles. Still, a great sheet on the whole. Really resonated with me.

Blog Entries
    I'm generally in the camp who keeps quiet until voting time because if I start talking I can't stop, but I absolutely was not expecting a sheet like this out of left field just as things are closing up. Way to join the party, man.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Voting starts tomorrow right?

Blog Entries

The summoning chamber erupts in red mist and an unfamiliar sound is heard from within.
    As the red makes way for the colorless haze, Chaldea hears witness to an idyllic sound filling the room. More followed and banded together into a choir of melodic harmony.
    The mist becomes translucent and the figure of a person becomes visible. Transfixed they observe their strange movements as body, hand, and fingers dance inside the cloud to this wonderous music.
    Blazing red hair flows across the chamber like a flame in the wind. With a long-winded note, the person ends their performance.
    Their Carnelian eyes look towards the Master of Chaldea.

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ↭ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ↭ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

"Vivaldi is the greatest violinist the world has ever seen.
    Pleased to make your acquaintance."

A R C H E R
    of the Red Winds
    = Vivaldi =
    ──

Class
    Archer
    Alternative Classes
    Caster, Rider
    True Name
    Vivaldi
    Aliases
    Il Prete Rosso
    Origin
    Italy, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    173cm/66kg
    Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    D D B C B

Vivaldi, string music, the Italian breeze on his skin, color red, fine wine, Italian food
    Dislikes
    white wine, jokes about red-haired people, non-christians
    Talent
    composing, teaching, cooking Italian cuisine
    Natural Enemy
    Alexander Scriabin, Fritz Kreisler, "Chainer"
    Armament
    violin, violin bow
    Catalyst
    written sonnetts of The Four Seasons or an oil painting of Vivaldi

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Magic Resistance C
    Il Prete Rosso. Vivaldi was a pious priest and was born to a long line of famous red-haired mages.

" Led by the festive sound of rustic bagpipes, nymphs, and shepherds lightly dance beneath the brilliant canopy of spring." - Spring

Independent Action B
    Free like the winds. Despite Vivaldi's fame and various offers during his life, he preferred to live as a freelancer.
    He uses the freedom from his master to survey the environment and understand the local climate.

"The hunters emerge at dawn, ready for the chase." - Autumn

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Weak Constitution B
    Vivaldi's breath was like a weak breeze. He was baptized right after his birth out of fear he would not survive another day. He was so sick, that despite his position in the church, he was allowed to not participate in the mess. It is believed to have been asthma but it was his Magic Crest. His frail body could not handle the power of the deep history of the crest that was created in the ancient Mediterranean. Implanted onto the chest, it would quite literally take his breath away.

"Shivering, frozen mid the frosty snow in biting stinging winds; teeths chattering in the bitter chill." - Winter

Single-Mindedness C+
    No storm may distract him. The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus.
    Vivaldi was able to focus his utmost attention on music and religion. A contemporary said the only time the rosary would leave his hand was to pick up a pen and compose music.

"There are no words, it's only music there."

Tempestuous Melody D++
    Vivaldi's temper and his music were like the wind. The warm breeze could suddenly roar into a shivering storm before it dies down to silence. Each note he plays appears to control the air currents around him.
    Tempestuous Melody is a style of wind magecraft that incorporates his music like no other. A style that developed independently from the European Music Magecraft. Vivaldi's spells are based on the Mediterranean Winds like the Tramontana or Scirocco.
    Similar to another certain Archer of the Round Table, he can use the violin strings as a medium for the attacks.
    The rank is low when summoned, especially when not in Italy. But the more he plays and understands the local climate, the higher the rank rises - especially with his Single-Mindedness skill.

"Soft breezes stir the air….but threatening north wind sweeps them suddenly aside. The shepherd trembles, fearful of violent storm and what may lie ahead." - Summer

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Vivaldi's Magecraft -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >Vivaldi's Magecraft:

The Thaumaturgical Attribute of the Wind Aligned Vivaldi Family is "Flow and transfer of power", giving rise to intricate and precise spells. Imbuing wind with emotions, mana, and music is second nature for them.
    Especially his temperament which can switch between loud and calm is a benefit for performing his spells.

Tramontana
    Based on the cold and dry wind from the north of Italy. An extremely cold gust of icy wind, that freezes any moisture it touches. Used for immobilization and protection. Used on himself he can temporarily build an icy armor around him to protect against physical damage. It is the basis for his Noble Phantasm L'inverno Spell.

Scirocco
    Based on the hot and dry wind from the Sahara, south of Italy. A blazing, dust-bearing stormwind, that slices through flesh and sears their wounds. Used to create red blades of sand inside the wind. It is the basis for his Noble Phantasm L'estate Spell.

Ponente
    Based on the refreshing wind from the west of Italy. A pleasant wind that brings warmth in the cold and relieves the summer heat. Also comes with helpful moisture for the crops. Used for supportive purposes like healing and stripping of weak curses, etc. It is the basis for his Noble Phantasm La Primavera Spell.

Levante
    Based on the warm and humid wind from the east of Italy. An exhausting damp wind that brings weakness and discomfort. Used for detrimental purposes like energy drains and deterioration-based effects. It is the basis for his Noble Phantasm L'autunno Spell.

These four spells are the general basis for Italian Wind Magecraft. Combinations of two winds are possible if they are not opposed to each other.
    The Grecale is based on Tramontana and Levante, which exchanges coldness for moisture and attacks with a barrage of icicles.
    The Libeccio is derived from the Ponente and the Scirocco, exchanging heat for moisture and bringing a threatening "blood rain" onto enemies, spreading curses over a wider area.
    The Mistral blows between the Tramontana and the Ponente and converts coldness into a destructive velocity that also blows away some "pollutions" like its earthly counterpart.
    A combination between Ponente and Scirocco does not exist. Their effects are not easy to combine and in meteorological terms, the Scirocco is mostly paired into the direction.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Le Quattro Stagioni
    Melody of Nature's Passing Time

"Close your eyes and listen. Time will pass by like a breeze."

That is how Vivaldi introduced himself to the audience. Fantastical imaginations would flash before their imaginary eyes while listening to his wonderous music.
    A phantasmagoria of string music that created perfect images of the world. Vivaldi's The Four Seasons was an early and outstanding example of program music, which depicts and explores extramusical themes through melodies.
    Chirping birds, torturing heat, furious storms, ice-cold winds. It appeared as if the virtuoso could summon any image inside the people's heads through his art.
    It is the culmination of the Vivaldi family's research of wind and music.
    A melody connects various instruments and makes them an orchestra. To understand melody means to understand music.
    A wind connects the different weather into a climate. To understand wind means to understand the world.
    The wind is a melody. To control the storms you have to be a musician.
    And Vivaldi is one of the greatest.

When Vivaldi activates his Noble Phantasm he begins performing his masterpiece.
    Spring
    La Primavera
    will blow a gust of magical seeds across the battlefield. The flowers bloom and relieve allies of some negative statuses, while green growths crawl across the bodies of enemies.
    When
    Summer
    L'estate
    arrives the drought will swallow all moisture. The wind carries scorching hot sands and envelops the enemy, cutting them with searing blades and igniting the plants.
    Fall
    L'autunno
    follows and brings the hunting season. A howling damp wind will haunt them and suck away their Mana. The Mana will be "harvested" by Vivaldi and imbues the clouds with them, sending red lightning towards the drained victim.
    Like the year, the performance nears its end, and
    Winter
    L'inverno
    will comfort them in a cold embrace, freezing them gently to the bone.
    The victim is unable to move and Vivaldi prepares for the finale. He removes the violin from his chin and she magically parts into the form of a bow. The winds accumulate behind him into a red miasma and converge into his violin bow-turned-arrow. Then he releases a vortex of powerful winds towards the enemy, which erupts on hit into a crimson tornado, ripping and slicing them apart.

Extra: Violin Bow Gimmick

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

The overconfident musician. Vivaldi knows he is perfect and that no other violinist can ever reach his lofty heights of talent. Vivaldi will always speak in the third person about his grandiose life. It is safe to assume Vivaldi is Vivaldi's biggest fan and insists to be called like that. He will not react to his Class Name so keeping his identity hidden is a tricky endeavor during a Grail War. "Senseless winds! Who would not see the greatness of Vivaldi at first sight?" Well he is not wrong about that. Who else has flaming red hair and plays fiddle like that?

A passionate violin teacher will dedicate all his time toward those who wish to learn more about music, especially the one from Vivaldi! Almost too dedicated. Single-Mindedness in full action will not allow the pupil to rest a second.
    He has a slight aversion for those who do not follow the Christian faith, but as long as they act respectably they will have no problems. Except they insult the great Vivaldi! Hell awaits!

"Vivaldi remains the unsurpassed King of Violinists. I was blessed and taught by God himself. Let me string together a ballad of sublimity and the applause of the masses will be ending notes."

"Italians are a people closest to the winds. Their language is filled with it, their very breath is the music of the sea. We are the birthplace of greatness. The awe-inspiring Vatican, the sublime landscapes, the clear beaches, the shining sun, the delicious food, the finest wine, the most perfect music of Vivaldi. We made what Europe is today. From Ancient Rome to today, we shaped its culture and heritage. We are its lungs, which allow this continent to breathe and sing. Ah... the Mediterranean breeze on my skin...nothing compares to Vivaldi's origin. But for now, this country here shall suffice. With my magecraft it will feel like Italy."

"Do not mind Vivaldi, young magus. I will occupy this kitchen for just a short while. My magecraft is infusing the wind with the most transcendent of melodies. But for now, I will infuse the air with another magic. The smell of my superb food! I will be making the mother of all omelets here!"

Nannerl Mozart:
    "Tragic. Vivaldi knows all too well the struggles of women. Vivaldi knows them all! Vivaldi wrote Farnace! A woman in love with a woman who is disguised as a man! It took a talented woman to be the perfect man for her! But! Great as it was, Vivaldi had to rewrite this masterpiece! Censoring greatness! Anyways!
    Oh desperate Nannerl, how I wish you would have found Venice as your home. Your life would have been a different one."

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
    "You achieved greatness at the cost of your family. Talent is a blessing and a curse. It brings the greatest freedom, yet it is the most suffocating cage. Vivaldi knows all too well."

"Harry" Houdini:
    "Death is a form of escape too. Escaping it is a return to incarceration. He broke free and now you imprisoned this bird into a room with a closed window. You should let the things you cherish free themselves from the cage that shackles their soul, even if they may never return."

Giuseppe Tartini, Alexander Scriabin:
    "Selling your soul to the devil. Every musician does this one way or the other. Vivaldi is the same. Wind and music offered good fortune."

"Hali":
    "Despicable witch! Vivaldi knows this look upon your face! Our similarities end with the color of our hair!"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Allegro: Spring of Birth

Weak. Small. Fragile. Those were the first thoughts Giovanni Battista Vivaldi had holding the red-haired heir of his prestigious magus family in his arms for the first time. His scream was fickle, and his weight barely existed, but the experienced magus knew right away that his son had the aptitude to become a great mage. As custom for the prestigious and old Italian bloodline, the transplantation process of the family crest began right away. The weak scream the newborn let out would be the last time it would breathe unimpeded. Antonio Lucio Vivaldi, the great Venetian Baroque composer, virtuoso violinist, teacher, impresario, and Roman Catholic priest was born on a sunny, yet windy 4th April 1678. The transplantation of the crest was successful, technically, but the weak child received an emergency baptism immediately out of fear that it would not survive the night.

Presto: Summer of Youth

Vivaldi's father was one of the founders of the Sovvegno dei musicisti di Santa Cecilia, a front for a branch of the Italian Magus Association to gather the few magus with the rare affinity of the Noble Wind Element to experiment in new ways. He was a radical in his family line that would attempt to focus his research on the utilization of Wind in Music and created a new path of Musical Magecraft fundamentally differing from the one descended from Orpheus.
    What Giuseppe started should be perfected by Antonio Vivaldi - that was his dream. From an early age, Vivaldi was taught music and his new craft. The "tightness in his chest" that would later be seen as asthma was the consequence of the deep and rich history of a powerful magic crest in a weak body. Vivaldi could not play any wind instruments, but he exceeded in violin play, learning the instrument, and often accompanied his violinist father on tours.

Adagio: Autumn of Adulthood
    Though he was ordained at twenty-five, gaining the nickname
    The Red Priest
    Il Prete Rosso
    as a result, his poor health prevented him from joining the rest of the congregation in mass, leaving time he would spend practicing his violin and composing songs.
    It was during this time he became the teacher and priest at the Ospedale Della Pietà, an orphanage that taught young girls extensively in music and, through a deal with the mages and the church, tested their magical aptitude. This was where Vivaldi would spend most of his life, composing a majority of his greatest pieces in or for the institution.
    Under Vivaldi's tutelage, the all-female choir and orchestra thrived and quickly gained esteem even outside of Venice. Despite his successes and services, the yearly vote of the Pietà to keep a teacher or not was rarely unanimous, inevitably leading to him being pushed out. Following a period of freelancing and traveling, he was reinstated into the orphanage and promoted to Music Director.

Largo: Winter of Life

In spite of this, he continued his travels across Italy for two years, becoming a famed violin virtuoso, though a much less prominent composer. It was during this period he finally perfected his father's teachings, writing The Four Seasons while integrating his magecraft into it.
    He continued composing beyond this and was successful and content as a musician and caretaker of the next generation. Still, his life depended on music, and it developed faster than he did. Like many musicians across time, Vivaldi's music fell out of style, losing the popularity he accrued for so many years.
    Selling many of his transcriptions at paltry prices to finance his move to Vienna, he hoped to work for Emperor Charles VI, whom he befriended prior. However, tragically after his arrival in 1741, the emperor died, robbing him of both financial support and royal protection. With no other safety net, the Red Priest would soon die in impoverished squaller that year.
    So quickly were his works forgotten, obscured behind time's clouds until Fritz Kreisler would claim his Concerto in C was a Vivaldi original two centuries after the man's death. This declaration spurred interest in Vivaldi's oeuvre, and his genius was discovered once again. To this day, Vivaldi is famed as one of the greatest violinists in history.

"Greetings Archer. Pleased to finally make your acquaintance. I am Ch--"
    "Vivaldi, if you please. I have no need for any other name. Vivaldi is the name the world shall know me by."
    "Of course, excuse me. Speaking of, I came with greetings from the World. And they do know your name.
    And lie."

"Lie? Vivaldi is a man of truth! How dare you sully the name of the greatest man who ever lived?!"
    "I see. Then, dear honest priest, if you will. State thy honest name. Your full name. You surely never spoke in half-truths, or am I mistaken?"
    "Vivaldi."
    "Tell me, Vivaldi. Have you reached your goal? Have you reached them?"
    "...No. Not yet."
    "We shall keep it that way."
    "Who is that man, Vivaldi?"
    "A pest that wants to prevent me from reaching my true Master."

But as it turns out, this was not the story of the man standing before you.

Venticello: Gentle Wind

Weak. Small. Fragile. Those were the first thoughts Antonio Lucio Vivaldi had holding the red-haired orphan's hands for the first time. Their breath was shallow, and the child was skinny to the bones, but the experienced magus knew right away that this abandoned kid has the aptitude to be a great mage.
    As if Vivaldi saw into a mirror of the past, he was remembered of himself and his short childhood. The affection was mutual. The child felt understood.
    The Red Priest taught the juvenile mage everything he knew about music and magic. They became a faithful pupil and often accompanied Vivaldi on his journeys. When the virtuoso was too sick to perform, they would act as his body double.
    The best examples were his famous oil painting and the sonnets for The Four Seasons. Historians were never sure it was him in the picture or who wrote the poems. The person looked much like Vivaldi's descriptions or the texts were so detailed it had to be from the composer himself. So it was assumed it is the famous virtuoso. The legend Vivaldi was born on the day of the earthquake ten years later originates from his pupil's birth too - 17th April 1688.
    Inside the gale of Vivaldi's life, there was a small zephyr accompanying him, indistinguishable from the true virtuoso.

Pascersi di Vento: Vain Hopes

And the gale was a traveler at heart. The winds would carry his mind to places far away. He wished to leave. But his cage was the Mediterranean. A big cage, for sure, but one nonetheless. His travels across Italy were just the same. The pupil became like a shadow in his lee. His father would always accompany him on their journeys to make sure the Vivaldi heir would not leave too far, else the foundation of the family's magecraft would weaken.
    He felt it. Leaving the territory of the Magic Crest that gave and robbed him of life and breath would worsen his condition only further.
    Being the heir of a family; the hope of a father; the idol of a pupil; the teacher of countless orphans; the musician for the masses; the priest of the church; the prisoner of a gilded cage. He carried all those responsibilities with grace and endurance. But like a few butterfly flaps, it would brew a storm over time.

Via col Vento: Gone with the Wind

After years of only caring for others, he finally began caring for himself. And to do that he selfishly accepted a longstanding wish of his shadow.
    Vivaldi began transplanting his Magic Crest to his pupil, entrusting all the family's hopes and curses to them.
    After several years the transplantation process was successful. A new heir took the virtuoso's place. Vivaldi left beyond the mountains where the winds could not reach him and would die soon after.
    They would not cry. Vivaldi would live on. He is Vivaldi now.

Chi semina Vento raccoglie Tempesta: Sow the Wind, Reap the Storm

Giuseppe was the current of wind that began the craft. Antonio would grow into a strong gust that carried it on.
    But he would become the storm that would perfect the Magecraft gifted to him.
    He spent the rest of his days perfecting himself to mirror the idealized mirage of his tutor.
    And then he mastered from what his tutor ran away from.
    The Winds.
    The one who masters the winds controls the weather.
    The one who controls the weather governs the seasons.
    The one who governs the seasons is a god.
    And the god presiding over them now is…

【 TRUE • NAME • INFUSION 】

P R E T E N D E R
    of the Red Winds
    = Vivaldi-Aeolos =
    ──

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Final Ascension

“Let us string together a ballad of brutality, and the last notes will be your dying breath”

"I apologize for appearing unannounced and causing inconveniences for Chaldea, but dealing with it right away was deemed the only solution."
    "What did you do to make him this angry?!"
    "I did not anger him, they infuriated them. Minor technicalities. This will not prevent the thrashing that I am about to get."
    "Whoever you are, I will not let you harm my friends!"
    "Young magus, I am here to safe your friend."

Grigare dai Quattro Venti: Screaming "Victory!" to the Four Winds

Pretender was not recorded in the Throne of Heroes for being the one standing behind Vivaldi.
    It was for their accomplishments as a mage.
    Despite not being the child of Vivaldi, Pretender would accept the old Family Crest.
    And then after years of perfecting the teachings of the generations before him, he would rediscover the Crest's ancient powers.

"Pretender did not reach the Root, Master of Chaldea.
    They unlocked the potential of the crest's foundation. When they reach maturity, the stars fear of the storm that may arise."

Acqua davanti, Veti di dietro: Following Seas, Fair Winds

In ancient times Crests were created by introducing Mystic Codes or parts of Phantasmal Species into a body and cultivating them over generations.
    The basis for the Vivaldi Family Crest was a mere sliver of a foreign metal, that fell onto the Aeolian Islands in the north of Sicily.
    A scrap of the discarded remains of a Machine God, carried to this world by his worthless subunits that traveled behind the Main Fleet.
    The name of the god was Large-Scale Territory Manipulation Main-Satellite Αστραιος.
    Or how history remembers him - Titan Astraios.
    The very first man who would insert this scrap into his chest was considered Astraios by the small machines that served him.
    These were the Small-Scale Particle Manipulation Nanobots. With their abilities, they would grant their master the power to summon the winds. Them manipulating the atmosphere on a small scale was akin to the authorities the local Spirits of Winds have.
    But they are not the Winds known as the Anemoi. Instead, humanity would remember those stormwinds as Anemoi Thuellai.
    And the one who governs them as The Keeper of Winds.
    Thus the legend of Aeolos - The Fast-Shifting One was born. A line of sorcerers that would inherit the same power and name. Their stories were confusing and over time the legendary ruler of Aeolia was thought to be a god himself.
    But they were not gods. Yet when the Age of Man began, they too would vanish. Mystery was fading and with it the proficiency to be recognized as "Astraios" by those machines.
    Aeolos left this world and from then on the prestigious Vivaldi family would emerge.

And then Pretender arrived.
    Mastering the magecraft of the Mediterranean Winds and conceptually connecting them with the seasons again would make Pretender worthy of the title of Aeolos.
    As a Servant, he is now able to harness the powers of the Anemoi Thuellai and truly ascend.

"There are forces concerned about Pretender that expressed the wish to
    Gaia
    the World
    to stop them. We answered this plea for help."

" "We?" "
    "Facing an ancient machine alone? We were just some measly phantoms not a long while ago. If not for them each on our own would not stand a chance...against anyone to be quite blunt."

Balia del Vento: At Wind's Mercy

The longer Pretender stays manifested and the more he learns about the local climate to utilize his magecraft, the closer he is to unlocking the ancient powers.
    Once he mastered his magecraft again in the new climate he is in, the Thuellai will recognize him as Astraios.
    It is then that he unlocks his full potential.
    Vivaldi-Aeolos will enter the stage.

The sliver embedded in his chest will cover his skin with an extraterrestrial red alloy and his magic crest will shine in a cosmic light. Behind him manifests an object he calls
    wind rose
    Rosa Dei Venti
    with which he has free control over the winds.
    A steady vortex of wind attracts debris behind him and uses the metals inside to build more nanobots at a steady rate, increasing his power and control over the winds.
    Each time he casts a wind spell, the respective gem will glow. High Thaumaturgy can then be cast with a two-word spell.
    The spells he called before are entirely replaced by stronger versions called upon by chanting the corrupted names of the Roman Wind Gods.
    Tramontana and L'inverno become Mordax Aquilo.
    Scirocco and L'estate transform to Flagrans Auster.
    Ponente and L'autunno evolve to Maledictus Eurus.
    Levante and La Primavera are elevated to Reptans Favonius.

There are strings between the different gems inside the wind rose that form a pattern like a dream catcher. Using his violin bow he can use these strings to perform music.
    When he plays, the vibrations in the air cause tempests to rage across the fields. Each string will activate the connected winds and create effects that should not be possible in the regular world. Blizzards of Fire, zephyrs that spread cursed boons, rain that will dry up the opponent, and breezes that tear the flesh of bones.

Pretender Vivaldi-Aeolos will become a living Hurricane that threatens the whole climate of the region and the logic of nature itself.

"Not again... I do not wish to end another Servant just because of their Class. Does it have to be this way? Are Pretenders so dangerous they have to be destroyed once they reveal themselves?"
    "Apparently, certain things have unfolded here in Chaldea. But to make it clear.
    My enemies are the Thuellai. Not Vivaldi. He is just a puppet for them. Their last opportunity even. They grant him power at the cost of life. They exploit his scarred heart. He is obsessed with reaching his teacher and can not accept that he surpassed them long ago. Pretender chases a mirage. The perfect image of their master, father, idol, god...And if not stopped soon a Titan."

"Astraios?"
    "That thing is dangerous...more than you might believe."

Recognition of Vivaldi as Astraios is not enough for the Thuellai. Full Saint Graph Escalation into Astraios is their goal.
    In mythology, Astraios - The Starry One, is said to be the Titan of Twilight and the father of the winds and stars. Their children were "born" from him, parts of him. The "Winds" and "Stars" were Nanobots from his outer and inner hull that fulfilled certain functions. Therefore, despite him being destroyed, his Core still exists, if just partially.
    The Titans may have never descended to Earth, but their data was carried on somewhere and their stories are still alive. Through this loophole, a theoretical summoning of such a Titan is possible inside a host body.
    And Astraios would be a terrifying guest.
    "The Father of the Winds and Stars" is a mere metaphor for his planned role. Fundamentally he is a ship of Navigation. A Ship to lead the fleet.
    Astraios should have been the next flagship to replace Chronos. If not for the disobedience of Rhea, this would have been the case, but then both generations of the Titan fleet were annihilated.
    Curiously, across mythology, he persists. The Titan was part of the Titanomachy. He was a terrifying foe in the Gigantomachy. There are conceptual connections to him and the previous head of the fleet Ouranos. The Dusk is the herald of the darkest times.

"The Titan Fleet is something we know frighteningly little of. I received my limited knowledge from the stars. They warned me of what is to come. And of the possibilities, if the Thuellai were to succeed.
    There is no need to kill Vivaldi. We need to damage the Thuellai to prevent the escalation. They are the villains but they are still part of him. There are just too many now. We have to deal with this console on his back first, then we target the red cloud. First we end the supply, then the residual forces, and at some point, Vivaldi should snap out of their control. As long as we deal with Aeolos-Vivaldi, we can prevent Astraios-Vivaldi from happening."

"...I see. Let's do this. Let us safe Vivaldi!"

A D V E N T
    Bringer of the Red Dusk

"Thank you. Without you, who knows how late we would have noticed what was going on with Vivaldi."
    "Perhaps he himself did not notice. It was their presence that triggered the Thuellai to react that way. They are now under his command. He should retain all his skills, including the increased independence, but also the damage to his body he has suffered through their meddling. It may even be possible to enter the Astraios form again when he uses his Noble Phantasm."
    "May I finally hear your name?"
    "It is pretty hypocritical of me, dare I say, to not reveal my name for now. I am just a temporary Counter Agent, formed for this occasion. I may very well part into our original pieces and never join again. But, for now, you may remember me as...Chainer."
    "Chainer?"
    "It is a work in progress name for a Class I came up with. You know, the stars whisper various things.
    The simple answer is, I do not know my Class. Perhaps I can get a Class Designation if I was summoned here in Chaldea? I may only guarantee that I will not cause trouble as a Pretender haha. I bid you farewell, Master of Chaldea. May the stars align right again, so we can play together a symphony not of foreboding dusk, but of a pleasant night."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

In his Lee

"Strong. Tall. Proud.
    These were my first thoughts when he held my hands.
    The warmth in his eyes and fingers filled me with life again. It was at this moment...that he became my father. And I wanted to be just like him. I wanted to be him. I wanted to be Vivaldi."

"He was the mountain protecting me from the harsh winds of the world. His music was the breeze that gave me breath. He weathered the storms so I can sleep soundly.
    While he gasped for air.
    He showed me the warmth he never knew from his father who was like a Blizzard.
    And I was Weak. Small. Frail.
    I would have been torn asunder in this storm."

"The wind is fickle and so was he. Gaining his Crest was the least I could do and the very thing I wanted. Was it selfishness or selflessness that brought him to this conclusion? It does not matter. Not for me. The results mattered. He was free to fly away and choose. Because spring came after I ended the blizzard."

"My father left me, the winds and Italy behind. The cradle and grave of so many artists was his destination. When news reached me I did not cry.
    Vivaldi suffers with grace. Behind the mountains, I remember and play. And imagine he listens.
    I am still in his shadow. In his Lee."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Rewards unlocked:

Ooops I did it again... : 3rd Contest Pretender in a row. (Wasnt planned I swear)
    Nanomachines, Son!: Armstrong x Iron-Man? How high am I? Let me check. Yes.
    The Red Twist: 3rd Sheet in a red color scheme with a Twist. (Rach was bloodred, Munch was rose-red, Vivaldi was violinred, all different, thank you very much)
    Badasses with hobbies: Turning popular action characters into unsuspecting artists is a challenge. Concerto Diluc and Piano Levi. Who comes next? Painter Monkey D. Luffy?
    Path less tread: I have found not even one Vivaldi sheet anywhere and I think no Aeolos either.
    1500th post: :ruby:
    Personal Challenge Milestone: Musicians/Artists in Knight Classes, Challenge completed.
    2 sheets on 22/2/22: There is someone waiting in CaS3 to be read.
    King of Pretenders: Now that I am the King of Pretenders I request MORG to bow before me.

Tl;dr of the sheet. Vivaldi-Aeolos is in concept similar to Pretender Hephaestion-Mnemosyne. Actually a Faker but enhanced by something else.
    The nameless Vivaldi who is a Vivaldi through the Crest and own belief, yet not. Enhanced to be Aeolos, a title of many men who ruled the floating island Aeolia. Guided by the winds who never got proper names and were later confused with the regular winds who actually had personalities, stories, and names. Someone related to the Thuellai would then ask the World for permission to stop them.

Spiritron Dress: L’Estro Armónico

Furthermore: when I started that thing here I wanted Vivaldi to have 4 floating orbs around him to drive the mecha stuff home, but try searching for the floating orbs gimmick anywhere on the internet! I wet my pants when I saw Diluc because I knew I just had to take him. If Genshin releases official art of his father I call dips on that. Mine.
    The Aiolos-Astraios-Ouranos connection was inspired by the 4th paragraph here.
    My favorite part is actually his battle music. FFS it is captivating. yall have to give his Four Seasons a listen. 48min well spent.
    And I hope you clicked the battle card for his Aeolos form.

NittyGritty style last words:
    Violins is not the answer.

Last edited by DelRey; February 23rd, 2022 at 07:20 PM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Rider of the Hellespont

“Rejoice Master, for you have summoned a King of Kings! Your victory is assured!… EH?! What do you mean you were expecting someone bigger?! My height has nothing to do with my skill!”

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Archer, Berserker, Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Reckless
    Place of Origin: Historical Fact and Rumors; Persia

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Height: 168 cm
    Weight: 61 kg
    Dislikes: Lies, Jabs About His Height
    Talent: Commanding Large Forces
    Natural Enemy: King Leonidas
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, King
    Armament: Small Sword, Dagger, Bow and Quiver of Arrows
    Catalyst: An old scepter that is detailed in an apparent Ancient Persian style

~~Class Skills~~
    Riding: A
    A class skill of the Rider class which denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. It is A rank due to being summoned under the Rider class, but in any other class Rider would still have this skill at a fairly high rank. As a Persian, how to ride a horse was one of the things he was taught since he was a boy, and was a requirement for most Persians who would become warriors. Additionally, Rider is often depicted on a carried throne. He is capable of summoning this throne as a Rider, but since there aren’t any people to carry it (and he doesn’t want to force his summoned warriors to carry it) he mostly just uses it as a normal throne.
    “Of course I’m an accomplished Rider, I am Persian! Just because I don’t summon a horse or chariot does not mean my skill is worse than others.”

~~Personal Skills~~

Conqueror of the Hot Gates: B
    A skill that represents the will of a person who is known for overcoming the force that is the 300 Spartans and other Greeks at Thermopylae. Although his army had a hard time fighting against the great warriors of the Greeks, he was able to continue on in the war of attrition, finally gaining victory upon finding a weak point. As a skill, it represents Rider's ability to find success easier the longer a battle lasts. While in battle he passively gains mana. The longer a battle goes on though, the more mana he gets passively, as well as his Anti-Army Noble Phantasms slowly being more and more effective and enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasms slowly becoming less and less effective towards him. Due to this, he does extremely well in long fights as long as he is able to hold his own early on.
    “If an enemy thinks they can wear me down slowly, I hope they are prepared to taste defeat.”

Trouble with Women: C
    It is easy for him to encounter and be drawn to females due to the beauty of their eyes. Rider was known for being easily drawn towards women in life, and was outraged when any of his own were treated badly. However, his rank would actually be lower normally, but public perception of him causes it to be raised to a C rank.
    “Women are like a Dandelion, treat them right and you can see their beauty, treat them wrong and you’ll watch them fly away.”

Beheading: C+
    A skill which represents the technique of aiming a blade so as to cause beheading. By activating this skill with mana, a servant can cause the slashing weapon they are holding to strike at the neck, so as to attempt to behead the opponent. On a completely normal person, this will simply kill them by beheading. When a magus or person with magic resistance, as well as other servants, are hit by an attack with this skill, it instead will cause the opponent to be temporarily unable to use any skill, magecraft, or Noble Phantasms which require speech to activate as well temporarily sealing mystic eyes. How long those effects last are dependent on how strong the opponent’s magical resistance is in comparison to the rank of this skill. Additionally, due to what happened in Rider’s legend, the opponent’s Charisma skill is also temporarily ranked down once they are affected by this skill. Rider is well known for beheading a famous King of Sparta after he was killed.
    “Do I enjoy beheading people? No, but such things can be beneficial to raise morale or for psychological warfare.”

~~Noble Phantasms~~

Xšaya Hellespont
    Oh Elements, be Shackled and Whipped into Submission

“You bitter elements dare try to stop my advance? I will show you your place and punish you. Calm and be silent, Xšaya Hellespont!”

Type: Anti-Elements, Conceptual, Barrier
    Range: 1~10
    Max Targets: -

A Noble Phantasm which represents Rider ordering the Hellespont to be whipped and have shackles thrown into it for destroying his pontoon bridge with a storm. After this “punishment” was given out, the second bridge was not destroyed, and was able to be used to cross the Hellespont. As a Noble Phantasm, this event has been solidified as the concept of “Causing the elements to bow to one’s will”. Upon saying the true name of this NP, Rider will create a magical barrier which, on contact with elemental based attacks or magecraft, absorbs them, turning them into mana which is channeled to Rider. The Noble Phantasm itself takes a good amount of mana to use, but the mana gained back is usually enough to cover for the cost. However, the barrier doesn't protect against anything non-elemental, thus, it is possible to interrupt this NP with such attacks, preventing the mana from being transferred to Rider. This Noble Phantasm could also be used against elemental-based Noble Phantasms, however, anything over Anti-Unit in rank may prove to be too much; additionally against especially large area-of-effect Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms, it may become very difficult to totally protect himself.

Xšaya-ṛšā Nāv
    The Floating Bridge of the Hellespont

“My boats which gave me passage to Greece, I call to you! Xšaya-ṛšā Nāv!”

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Army (Self)
    Range: 5~20
    Max Targets: Teleportation effect can affect all on board

A Noble Phantasm based on the account of Rider building a pontoon bridge out of his own ships to cross the Hellespont into Greece. This Noble Phantasm along with other aspects of his legend is what qualifies him for the Rider class. Upon using the Noble Phantasm’s true name, he summons a Trireme near himself, which he is capable of controlling himself along with his Anauša Anûšiya. However, by pouring mana into the boat, he can turn it into a pontoon bridge (which visually would look like a bunch of Triremes side-by-side with a flat area going over the top of all of them, allowing it to be used like a normal bridge). Obviously, this structure can be used like a normal pontoon bridge however, by pouring in mana and giving out a specific command, he can cause space to be folded and transport ally or foe anywhere he wants on as long as that place is on the bridge. This is due to the fact that this NP is imbued with the concept of “taking people from one place to another quickly”. It gains this due to not only being a bridge itself, but being a notable one since when it was originally made, it connected Asia and Europe together over the Hellespont.

Additionally, Rider is able to dictate the shape of the construct when it is turned into “bridge”. he could instead make it appear as a large square area, or even a circle. The only limit to the shape is the fact that the construct is still being made of triremes, thus it can not take on shapes which are impossible for such things. By making shapes like this, he could even provide this construct as floating land, on which he or his allies can put territories on or other constructs on top of. Obviously the size of the construct is only limited by his mana pool, so he rarely creates a construct that is too big so as not to waste mana.

Anauša Anûšiya
    The King’s Immortal Apple-Bearers

“My great Anauša Anûšiya, help your King in his time of need!”

Type: -
    Range: 1~5
    Max Targets: Warrior Creation is as much as Mana allows

A Noble Phantasm that allows Rider to summon one the most famed units in his country, the Immortals. They were originally created during his Grandfather’s rule, and continuous afterwards, including during the rule of Rider’s father and himself. Both Rider’s father and grandfather would have access to this skill in one of their classes. They were constantly kept at the same number (which was believed to be 10,000) and replaced the moment any were killed or injured. Due to this, the enemies of Persia believed these warriors to be actually immortal. As Noble Phantasm, it allows Rider to summon some of these warriors himself, usually only summoning 1 to 4 of them, as more usually becomes too mana hungry. Each is continuously fed mana to remain summoned, and while it doesn't take nearly as much mana to keep summoned as a servant would, they are still not that cheap. They all have the skill Riding at A rank, Knowledge of Melee Combat at B rank, and Magic Resistance at C rank. In terms of Parameters, they aren’t as strong as most servants but are definitely stronger than living people. Their trump card is the fact that upon the death of one of them, they can immediately be revived (requiring a bit of mana to do so), just as they were rumored to be like in legend. Rider is able to cancel the revival if he wishes if he doesn’t want to waste mana. Obviously, they can be unsummoned whenever Rider wishes. All of the Immortals are equipped in full bronze armor, a tall shield, a sword, a spear, a one-handed axe, a quiver of arrows, and a bow.

~~Lore~~

Rider’s true name is Xerxes I, also commonly known as Xerxes the Great. He is known for his attempt to conquer the Greeks, which in the end was not successful. Despite this, he decided to focus on the other side of his empire, which he had success with, and made the Greeks fight amongst themselves. With everything he did, many feel he is not as charismatic as Cyrus, nor as smart as Darius, and incidentally caused a slow decline of his empire’s power. However, his accomplishments and persona paints a picture of someone who is not as bumbling as many believe.

Xerxes was born as a son of Darius I and Attosa. Growing up he was taught, along with academics, many other things: to ride a horse, to shoot the bow, to always be truthful, to be just, and much more. Not too long before Darius I passed away however, Xerxes was crowded as the next king of Persia.

Incidentally, Darius the Great passed away just before his large army that was built up to invade Greece could be sent out. Thus Xerxes was set to take over as king, and obviously gain command of said army. However, before his sights could be set on the Greeks in Europe, he would need to quell multiple rebellions from both Egypt and Babylon. To make things worse, one of his wives, Vashti, humiliated him, bringing about his anger and causing him to divorce her and throw her out of the palace. During The time of the rebellions, Xerxes received some people from Sparta, who told him that they were sent in order to repay the King of Persia, since the Spartans had killed some emissaries of his father a while back. The men told him Xerxes to kill them if he wished. Xerxes however viewed these people as emissaries, and thus refused to kill them, sending them back to Sparta. Once the rebellions were dealt with however, he was able to set his full attention on the Greeks.

With an abnormally large army made up of many different nations in the empire that was built up by his father in preparation for this very war, he made his way towards the Greeks. To prepare for his assault, and to try and ensure that the mistakes that caused the first invasion during his father's rule to fail, he made sure to give himself as many advantages as possible. He dug the Xerxes Canal at the isthmus of Mount Athos, and set about making a pontoon bridge at the Hellespont. However, after hearing that the bridge was destroyed he ordered shackles to be thrown into the Hellespont, for it to be whipped and branded, and to be verbally insulted. After this a second pontoon bridge was constructed, and did not break, allowing them to cross over into Greece.

Once he across, he travels through the Greek city-states allied with him, up to Mount Olympus, and begins planning a way around. Upon making it to the pass of Thermopylae Xerxes was surprised to see a sizable force composed of Spartans and other Greeks at the pass. Upon sending spies and finding out they were getting ready for a battle, he sent an emissary, wanting to negotiate for peace so as not to have an unnecessary battle. Despite promising him many benefits and much land as a part of the Persian empire, King Leonidas, the Spartans, and other Greeks refused. Xerxes, utterly confused someone would refuse such an offer and somewhat enraged, has another emissary sent. This emissary carried a message from Xerxes, asking the Spartans and other Greeks to lay down their arms; in response they told Xerxes to come and take them. Anger brewing, Xerxes waited 4 days before pressing the attack.

At first, Xerxes was surprised by the strength of the Greek forces, forcing him to withdraw his army and send in the Persian Immortals, a special army of Persians who were known as the best of the best. Nevertheless, the battle was seemingly going nowhere, with the Greeks seeming to do very well against his forces, while his own were suffering a few casualties. This continued until some Greeks had retreated, while King Leonidas, the Spartans, and a good few other Greeks stayed to hold off the Persians. Not too long after this, Xerxes found a secret passage which allowed him to flank the opposing forces. Taken by surprised, King Leonidas and his forces were eventually defeated. Enraged by King Leonidas' attitude and unwillingness to agree to peace, he beheaded Leonidas and order his body to be crucified.

After his hard fought victory at the Battle of Thermopylae, he continued making progress to Athens, and upon his arrival razed the city to the ground for their allegiance with the Spartans. As he advanced, his naval forces went to take on whatever naval forces Greece had, people who's Navy should have paled in comparison to the one under his employ. So Xerxes is thoroughly shocked as his naval force loses the battle. Thus, he and his forces continue to be surprisingly pushed back by the Greeks, all the way back to the Hellespont.

No longer finding the campaign worth it he went back to Persia. He left some generals to hold the fronts for a little while, but they eventually left or perished. Xerxes upon coming back, chose a new wife from among the women of his empire. He eventually chooses a woman named Esther. As time goes by, his prime minister Haman, tricks the king into letting him sign a decree in which all the Jewish people in his empire would be killed by a certain date. Not to long before that date would've been, he and his wife Esther had a meal with Haman, in which Esther reveals her lineage as a Jew, as well as Haman's plot. Xerxes, enraged that Haman not only tricked him, but also almost caused his wife to be killed, sentenced Haman and his family to death. Since by Persian law Xerxes could not change his decree, he allowed a new one to be created which allowed the Jews to defend themselves; this in turn made sure not one Jew died. After this, he spent the rest of his days finishing off the building projects started his father Darius, as well as starting new building projects, all in all creating a great many monuments. He was however eventually betrayed by Artabanus (the commander of the Royal Bodyguard) and Aspamitres (a eunuch), and was assassinated.

~~Personality~~

“I thought you already knew of my tale master. Huh? Very well, I shall regale the story to you myself.”

Xerxes is someone who is very prideful, much more so than Darius or Cyrus, but is not too prideful so as to think oneself invincible (for he is no Ozymandias or Gilgamesh). He carries himself regally and eagerly takes part in all the pleasures of life, but underneath it all he is actually fairly self conscious about himself in comparison to his predecessors. With both his own thoughts and the thoughts of the common people, he feels like he's walking amongst giants when with other heroic spirits (in a figurative sense, though he is a bit touchy about his literal height). He usually hides this attitude behind his proud demeanor, especially when among those whose accomplishments he views as superior to his own. However, he may show his true self to those he very much trusts, and may confide in them if he needs to. In battle, he is usually much more sure of himself, using his skill for his benefit. He tries to play very defensively and reactionary during the beginning of a fight, and slowly gets more and more aggressive as time goes on. However, he does try to work out a peaceful solution before a battle begins, but those whose views are the opposite of his own and reject his offering of peace, he may let his anger overcome him and throw his usual battle plan out the window. On this topic, his thoughts on King Leonidas are quite strange; to be specific, him being chosen as a "natural enemy" has little to do with battle prowess or the fact that he gave Xerxes a hard time in battle (for Xerxes himself doesn't see it that way, to Xerxes he merely had to slow down for a very formidable "speed bump"), rather it is a complete opposition of ideals. To Xerxes, Leonidas is a meathead who only lives to fight, not caring for any other people in his land that aren't the fighting force, never retreating or making smart decisions, always trying to fight whenever he could. To Xerxes, these reckless ideals are what made him hate him so much in life. On a different topic, Xerxes does have a slight weakness towards the opposite sex, and will attempt to genuinely flirt with them (and surprisingly isn't that bad at it), however his pursuits of pleasure are indeed secondary to whatever cause has called him from the Throne of Heroes (whether it be a Grail War or a Grand Order). Xerxes' wish for the grail is a simple one and predictable, but his cause for such a wish is quite unpredictable. His wish is for true reincarnation, however, not to conquer the earth like Iskandar, rather he wishes to become a historian, writing about heroes of times past, for he himself absolutely is enthralled by such people and wishes to share the feeling with others.

~~Relationships~~

Arash (Archer):
    “Ah, a great Persian archer, I know well of your deeds. I shall hold a feast in your honor!”

King Leonidas (Lancer):
    “I see you're still the same blubbering battle junkie you were in life. Well then, negotiating peace with you is pointless, let's see how well you do without your other Greek brethren and accompaniment of slaves.”

Gilgamesh (Archer)/Ozymandios (Rider):
    “I have heard of you. Your deeds are indeed great, however, I find your lack of care for others concerning.”

Talking about Esther:
    “I do wish to meet my wife again master, she has the right amount of 'fire' I guess you could say.”

Aži Dahāka (Berserker):
    "Such creatures of evil were recorded into the Throne of Heroes? Worry not Master, in the name of Ahura Mazda, I will strike down this spawn of All the World's Evil!"

~~Creator Notes~~

Well, I decided to do Xerxes over his father. The Lore won't be as in depth and the sheet won't look as nice as I usually make it just because I don't have enough time. I hope it's all enjoyable despite me not being able to spend as much time on it. I'll try and add more relationship dialogue when I have time, because there are some I definitely want to do.

Image Source: https://www.zerochan.net/2567942

Last edited by Spammin Spiff; February 23rd, 2022 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Added Relationship Dialogue, etc.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, I don't remember how this used to work again
    Is tomorrow (23) the last day I can post a sheet or is it actually today?

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

I believe it's today, if I'm correct.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Deadline is today, in five hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死者 Corpse

Avenger of Rome

“I am the Avenger of Rome, Justin II. I hope we can work together, Master. As long as you don’t get in my way to destroy Rome.”

Appearance:
    imageedit_14_7594594217.png
    https://pin.it/5cDIgwy

I amWe are the Calamity of Rome

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: Berserker and Alter Ego
    True Name: Justin IIJustin II/Collective Hatred of Rome
    Alias: Avenger of Rome, The Mad Emperor, Rome’s Bane, Calamity of Rome, Rome’s Legacy, The Last True Emperor of Rome
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Historical Fact
    Place of Origin: Eastern Roman Empire/Byzantine Empire(570-578)Eastern Roman Empire/Byzantine Empire(560-578 AD)/Roman Empire

Parameters:

Strength: (B)
    Endurance: (C)
    Agility: (B)
    Mana: (B)
    Luck: (D)
    NP: (D~EX)

Dislikes: The Roman Legacy and the Roman Empire, Rome, Roman Emperors, Justinian and Himself
    Talent: Ruin and Failure
    Natural Enemy: Justinian, [Any Roman Emperor],and [Any Roman Successor Servant]
    Attribute: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Human, King, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A Distorted Black Sword and his fists
    Catalyst: An Old Weathered Speech

Skills

Class Skills:

Avenger: (A)
    One’s state of being as an avenger that gathers people’s hatred and resentment onto themselves; a way of being that became a Skill. Although it is easy for the hostility from his surroundings to be directed towards him, negative emotions directed towards Avenger will automatically be converted into his power.

Justin II hatred while at the legacy of Rome is also directed towards something else. What people see him as, the ruler who brought Rome to its downfall. Justin II hates Rome, it’s legacy, or the idea of Rome, but he also hates himself. He hates himself for starting Rome’s downfall, so his hatred is self-hatred. It’s his own self-hatred, and hatred to Rome, along with the hatred of others towards him, that makes it so this skill is A Rank.

Justin II represents “hatred against Rome”, whether that be past, present or future.Justin II in truth represents “hatred against Rome’s legacy”, while the joint hatred of Rome represents “hatred of Rome in its entirety”. Avenger of Rome, though, is the culmination of all of both Justin II and the Collective Hatred of Rome united. Ultimately though this was the logical conclusion to Justin II’s hatred, because he already hated Rome’s legacy, so why when given a better view to Rome’s misdeeds, would he not have the will and net found hatred to destroy it?

“I hate Rome, for it’s deeds, it’s failures, it’s legacy, the idea of Rome!”“I hate all of Rome, for it’s deeds, it’s failures, it’s legacy, the idea of Rome!…But in truth I only hated its burden on me…so when I became an Avenger I…saw the truth of Rome. Their own want of glory and victory led to countless bloodshed…

So I bear the burden of this single task! I now carry the sins of a nation that I now must destroy! Even…even if I once tried to uphold that nation, I must be the one to truly end it. I truly despise Rome with all my being….Yes…I hate it’s legacy, Master, but now…I see to destroy Rome’s legacy, I must destroy Rome itself.”

Oblivion Correction: (A)
    Although people, who are living beings, will be forgetful of many things, an avenger never forgets. An avenger’s attacks, which strike from beyond the people’s lapses of memory, will have their critical hit effects strengthened.

Justin II, never forgot what people said to him even when he went mad multiple times. He was a rash and ambitious man in life, who also hurt those who hurt him back. This led to his downward spiral into madness yet he also had his clear moments of real conversation.

This is because he had his clear moments where he remembers all the times where he was delirious and took precautions for his loved ones and others.

Justin II can never forget how he broke at the hands of Rome’s enormous weight, so he will always remember how it hurt him. So, Justin II's spite for Rome and himself always helps him remember their failures in life and in death.Justin II can never forget how he broke at the hands of Rome’s enormous weight, so he will always remember how it hurt him. So, Justin II's spite for Rome and himself always helps him remember their failures in life and in death. Yet Avenger has the collective hatred of Rome by his side to empower his Heroic Spirit to do what they all wish for to happen…the destruction of Rome itself. The hate of the people hurt by and that now hate Rome stands by his side making sure he can fulfill the mission they never could on their own. So, Avengers remembers every wrongdoing that Rome has done to others, no matter how much he wishes he couldn’t. Even though as Justin II he knows of other emotions, he can’t let go of the people’s hatred and memories of Rome’s misdeeds. So, now he must forever hold onto their memories, their wishes and their hatred till he completes their objective….

To decimate Rome

“I always remembered what I did and what was going on even when I was mad, Master….I would’ve been in the Berserker class as that is what I am most famous for that…””I always remembered what I did and what was going on even when I was mad, Master….I would’ve been in the Berserker class as that is what I am most famous for, but…

I am the Avenger of Rome.

While I still am Justin II, I am more than Justin now. I have a wish that I must complete.

I must obliterate Rome.

For my hatred is not alone anymore, pointed only at Rome’s giant weight of expectations, that of which broke me in life…but rather the hatred that Rome has accumulated has been too much for it’s time.

They must learn the error of their ways.

So, they helped make me into the Avenger of Rome, and while I barely hear them, for they empower my Noble Phantasm, stats, and skills,…they want to make sure their grudge is fulfilled, even if they have to work with a Roman Emperor.

Even if he was the one who destroyed the legitimacy of Rome.

I can’t forget, Master. No matter what I do, no matter what I try, unless I finally achieve our now shared goal.

That is why I can’t forget Master.

After all…they can’t.”

Self-Replenishment(Mana) Rank B:
    One’s magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a decent amount of magical energy, because of it. This is great for Justin II, because his greatest Noble Phantasm requires a lot of mana to be used, so this skill can help him recover mana from its use.

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution (D)
    This ability provides a small probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective. Avenger of Rome is an Avenger who has a twisted mindset of what wronged yet failed him in life.

The sheer weight of Rome’s great deeds fell upon him and he went mad. If Justin II was in the Berserker class, he would still have this skill, though with Mad Enhancement that it would’ve made things much worse for him in many way and others wouldn’t understand him if he wasn’t in his other Classes.

Justin II has such a different mindset on what wronged him, that he wants to destroy the idea of Rome, and if he meets anyone who is of Rome, he will insult and degrade them harshly before trying to kill them.

His mindset differs from regular human minds, but how and why?His mindset differs from regular human mindset, because of the collective hatred that has merged with him. No matter what Avenger of Rome must destroy Rome. That is his one objective that he relentlessly pursues, no matter the cost.

Of course as he is still mostly Justin II, he has felt love and other emotions. These emotions are, but a fleeting dream for him. Justin II always feels them yet they go away after a bit of time, because his hatred overrides his other emotions after some time.

After all, when one is of the Avenger Class, and is merged with hatred, they must pursue vengeance…at all costs.

“Rome. Rome made me into what I am, so I fight back to hurt Rome. To hurt their insecurities and their pride until they felt like I do, so they finally realize Rome is a rotten plague on this world…

And then I can end Rome!”
    “Rome. Rome made me into what I and they are, so I fight back to hurt Rome. To hurt their insecurities and their pride until they felt like I do, so they finally realize Rome is a rotten plague on this world…

And then I can end Rome as an idea!

Rome must die!..

…No matter what I must always chase this vengeance and wish.

No matter the consequences…

Mana Burst (Fire & Darkness): (A)
    This skill is one of both Fire and darkness that Justin II can use to infuse his weapon, fists, or body with fire and darkness to make them stronger or boost his attack, defense, and speed. As his hatred gets stronger, the flame and darkness becomes stronger, burning on the basis of his magical energy.

”I must burn and darken myself to further reach my goal…I must burn all of Rome down until it is forgotten forever!”

Imperial Loathing

Imperial Privilege: (EX)

With the person themselves asserting that they have it, even Skills that are essentially unable to be possessed by them can be acquired only for a short time. The relevant Skills are Riding, Swordsmanship, Arts, Charisma, Tactics, and so forth. In cases where the Rank is A or above, even those that are a burden to the body (such as Divinity) can be acquired. The compatibility between this Skill and Justin II, with his burning hatred in his soul, is magnificent yet saddening at the same time.

It could be said to be the ultimate unfair advantage, but it could also be called a form of hatred and self-loathing fueling him. The Roman(Byzantine) Emperor was no different from the Gods. All skills converged at Rome...no, converge at the Emperor. If the Emperor called the blue sky red, then it was red.

Thankfully in the first years of his reign, Justin II still had the city of Rome and the legitimacy to gain this skill. He can even take the burden of Divinity.

However, even so, one could not acquire skills without basis. Since Avenger was a polymath with the drive to be like other Emperors, he had experience in some of the skills. Of course because of his Avenger Class skill, Oblivion Correction, he would remember what he learned. This makes Justin II into a terrifying opponent to face.However, even so, one could not acquire skills without basis. Since Avenger was a polymath with the drive to be like other Emperors, he had experience in most of the skills. However it is the collective hatred that lets him gain these skills. Of course because of his Avenger Class skill, Oblivion Correction, he would remember what he learned. This makes Avenger into a terrifying opponent to face thanks to the joint hatred of Rome helping him know of skills, and them making him into an Avenger.

“…I was the Byzantine and the Roman Emperor. The one who had the last legitimacy to claim himself Roman like Justinian…Now all I am is a loathsome man on a mission.”

Hatred For What Is Rome’s Legacy: (B)Collective Hatred Against Rome: (A+)
    This skill allows a plus modifier to Justin II’s resistance to mental interference, along with a plus modifier in all stats, except Luck, as long as he fights “Roman” or “Roman Successor” Servants for Justin II’s hatred of what he considers Rome and their legacy empowers him.

Also, as Justin II opposes Rome as an ideal itself, along with remembering what is “Rome” allows him to know of all Roman Servants and Roman successors when he sees their Noble Phantasm or something defining of them. So, Justin always knows who is of Rome, of which he despises the most and how to exploit their weaknesses.
    This skill allows a plus modifier to Avenger’s resistance to mental interference, thanks to the collective people’s hatred helping block out interference, along with a plus modifier in all stats, except Luck, as long as he fights “Roman” or “Roman Successor” Servants for Avenger’s hatred of what he considers Rome and their legacy empowers him. This also is why Avenger’s Stats are what they are, as they boost his stats to where they are now.

Also, as Avenger opposes Rome as an ideal itself, along with remembering what is “Rome” allows him to know of all Roman Servants and Roman successors when he sees their Noble Phantasm or something defining of them. So, Justin always knows who is of Rome, of which he despises the most and how to exploit their weaknesses.

Of course this manifest as whispers of voices of people who hate Rome, some are more particularly louder than other, but most of the voices goes to empower Avenger

This skill also contains Battle Continuation: (B). It allows him to stay fighting with lethal wounds, because of his hatred against Rome.This skill also contains Battle Continuation: (B). It allows him to stay fighting with lethal wounds, because of his and their eternal hatred against Rome. So long as Avenger of Rome knows that there is still Rome, then Avenger must keep moving forward towards obliterating Rome.

“I will keep on fighting to destroy the light of ROME! Even if I am damaged in more ways than one, I must continue so long as there is still one Roman left!!”“I will keep on fighting to destroy the light of ROME! Even if I am damaged in more ways than one, I must continue so long as there is still one Roman left!!…

I must make their wish come true!…

It is my sole duty…

Even if…

Noble Phantasm(s)

imageedit_18_9316722681.pnghttps://pin.it/5cvpNDk”](Image Source)[/URL]
    I am the Mad Emperor, the one who led Rome's remnants to finally crumble! Now crumble onto yourself! The True Fall of Rome!
    Rome’s Own Doom
    Desolate Downfall!

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Roman, Anti-Reality, Anti-Servant
    Range: 1~200
    Max Targets: 1

This is the reputation of Justin II, along with his hatred crystallized. How he ruled the Byzantine Empire poorly, becoming one of Rome’s last remnant’s downfall. His own hatred at the idea of Rome and its legacy still living on, along with his own self hatred led to the culmination of this great and powerful Noble Phantasm. It is a sword that Justin II has gotten.

Desolate Downfall represents his helping to destroy Rome and its remnants. It’s a strong sword on its own, but it has the feeling of wrongness and distortion that permeates into itself, that it makes Servants and other people be wary of it when he summons it by distorting reality to form it.

A black sword of which when he hits an opponent can at the cost of a high amount of mana, unleash it’s true power.

It’s ability to ‘destroy’ a Servant for a small amount of time through a red blast of energy.

As Justin II helped ‘destroy’ Rome’s legacy, so therefore he can, when he hits them with his sword, ‘destroy’ a Servant by making an imposing rule on reality. That they have no personal history to come forth from, so they are lost from reality itself.

Of course this imposing of a rule on reality then can’t go on for long, as is actually different from what it entails. This ‘deletion’ of course is false, the Servant in actuality is hurt by the blast and their history is ‘forgotten’, so they return back to the Holy Grail, to help fuel it or the Throne of Heroes if there is no Holy Grail.

This great Noble Phantasm has multiple limitations though. It can only work on people and Servants, so it is greatly limited on what it can achieve. Also, the longer the history the more mana it takes to delete their history, and some can resist its effect though become greatly weakened by Desolate Downfall. Also, Foreigners are immune to this sword’s effects for they are outside it’s domain.

Though Desolate Downfall is still an average B Ranked Noble Phantasm, when not using its special ability, it has a conceptual advantage against Roman Servants, especially Roman Emperors, along with Roman Successor Servants like the Byzantines or those from the Holy Roman Empire. Also, with Justin II’s Mana Burst (Flames & Darkness), Desolate Downfall can be lit aflame and have darkness shroud some of its nature to help augment its attacks.

Also, the mana cost is greatly reduced for ‘deleting’ any Roman Servant is much easier for Justin II. As it was largely attributed that it was thanks to his actions in crumbling the last remnants of Rome, that he gained this mana reduction. Of course this mana cost is still a lot, but the cost being lowered helps Justin II be especially dangerous to Roman Servants.

Any Servant who is Roman, once they see Desolate Downfall will feel an immense amount of fear and dread coming from this sword as it contains the concept of ‘the destruction of Rome itself’.

Justin II helped to start the true fall of Rome, it’s legacy, and the Byzantine Empire, even when he only merely was a small player in it. So, he is credited with ‘erasing Rome from reality and the people’s minds’. This great achievement of what is thought to be his culminated into this Noble Phantasm.

The True Fall of Rome

Rome’s Own Doom

…Desolate Downfall!

In actuality, Desolate Downfall is Avenger of Rome’s greatest Noble Phantasm.

While it is the crystallization of Justin II’s hatred of the Roman legacy, along with Rome, in truth it is the combined hatred of Rome through time that truly made this Noble Phantasm become as strong as it is. For most if not all of the collective hatred formed this Noble Phantasm with their singular wish, which is now Justin II’s wish. To obliterate Rome in its entirety. That is why Justin II can only hear whispers from them, because they are powering this Noble Phantasm to its greatest extent, as he is their vessel to grant them their one true wish.

That is why their combined hatred demands that they and Justin II are a true Avenger.

“I am the Avenger of Rome! So, I will make all of Rome disappear! For I will destroy the mere idea of Rome! Now perish!”

I upholded the legacy of Justinian the Great once, along with Rome’s, so now I unleash the dogs of war!

Justinian’s Conquest!

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
    Range: 1~100
    Max Targets: 1,000

This is the legacy that is given to all of the Justinian Dynasty for being connected to Justinian the Great. An army that holds the skill, talent, and fighting prowess that showed the strength of the Byzantine Empire’s peak. Where they retook the jewel that was Rome, and many other original territories of the original Roman Empire.

It is heavily ranked down thanks to Justin II’s reputation of being one of the worst emperors of the Justinian Dynasty, and the one who helped Rome's empire to finally be dust, but he is still a Justinian Dynasty Emperor, so he keeps this Noble Phantasm, but at a low level.

Justinian’s Conquest, is the Noble Phantasm that summons a large army and Tiberius, one of the Byzantines greatest generals, who reconquered Rome. Unfortunately, it is not of the strength it could be thanks to Justin II being the Mad Emperor and him not wanting to use it much.

So this Noble Phantasm can only summon a small number of experienced and semi-strong soldiers to help him if needed, but it is very weak compared to all others in the Justinian Dynasty.

“I am Justinian the Great’s heir…how I despise him so…but we are still connected, therefore I will bring the Eastern Roman Army, that I tried to make strong in life, return to help me in my quest.”

I am the last legitimate Emperor of Rome, the last of a dying era, so now I call upon these despicable shackles for one last time!

Last Emperor of Rome

Type: Anti-Unit(Self), Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 1~1,000

Justin II can use his fading authority as the last legitimate Roman Emperor to issue a Command Spell on himself, or others. This can let Avenger boost himself and others, spread distrust, let his enemies become his allies for a short time, allowing them to fight each other, and any other Command as the Last True Roman Emperor. Of course some can try to and actually resist this Command, but usually it is hard not to.

It is essentially the last remnant of Roman Imperial authority that Justin II has as the last true legitimate ‘Roman’ emperor. For you see, Justin II, was the last emperor to hold Rome, before it was taken from him. Justin II symbolized the end of an era.

The True End of an Era.

The End of the Roman Era.

As Justin II represents the true end of the Roman Empire, he only uses this Noble Phantasm 1 time for example; one for himself, or one for his allies, or one for his enemies. Also,it is weaker in some aspects compared to a real Command Spell. This Noble Phantasm is then sealed. Justin II doesn’t like using it, but if he has to then he will, so he can get his wish granted.As Justin II represents the true end of the Roman Empire, he only uses this Noble Phantasm 1 time for example; one for himself, or one for his allies, or one for his enemies. Avenger doesn’t like using it, but if he has to then he will, so he can get his wish granted.

…This is just the partial truth of course. The collective hate of Rome, which merged with Justin II makes sure this Noble Phantasm was weakened. Originally it had 3 uses and it couldn’t be used after the 3 tries, but that is the price to pay for Avenger to be boosted everywhere else. Of course, this Noble Phantasm is still a very useful one, but not what it could be.

“I am the last true emperor of Rome, so I will fulfill my duty to ending Rome once again.”“I am the last true emperor of Rome, so I will fulfill my duty to ending Rome once again…

That is why I must keep on fighting…to keep my and their wish alive…

They made this Noble Phantasm worse, but it’s fine, I can deal with the cards I’m given.

Lore

Justin II was the nephew to Justinian the Great, the one who reconquered the Italian Peninsula and many territories of the destroyed Western Roman Empire.

Justin II had to hold up his uncle’s great legacy, along with Rome’s and tried to make sure the Eastern Roman Empire or what is known today as the Byzantine Empire stayed afloat.

Justin had to deal with many of the issues left behind by the previous emperor, that Justinian left when he died. He had to deal with the financial issues plaguing the Byzantine Empire, it being overextended, and having less resources than his idol, his uncle did.

Yet tragedy is all that was left for Justin, heir to Justinian the Great’s Will. He so desperately wanted to be as recognized as his uncle and wanted to fulfill his legacy, but that only helped start the downfall of the empire that would come.

Justin stopped paying the Byzantine Empire’s debts to their neighbors, which led to war with the Sassanid Empire in 572, along with the invasion of Italy by the Lombards soon after. This lost the Byzantine’s prized possession of Italy, and it was put on Justin.

After some time, the war with the Sassanids led to them taking over Syria. This led Justin II to lose his mind.

From 572 till his death on September 26, 578, he would continue to be plagued by madness. He acted like a wild animal and needed organ music to be played throughout the day and into the end of the night. Justin II with his wife Sofia’s help made Tiberius Caesar as his successor and after a bit of time, he passed down the crown to him, where he gave a speech while still clear minded.

4 years passed and then on September 26, 576, Justin II passed away. Died without upholding that legacy he held once dear in his heart.

Near the end of his life Justin II began to slowly descend himself into hating the Roman legacy that was left to him, but then when death came, he uttered his final words of hatred against the legacy.

“I despise…Rome.”

Then he left this world as a hateful man…

But that is not the end of my tale is it?

The truth of my real identity?

Oh, Master what’s with that look?

Ah, I should explain then. I am truly Justin II, the Mad Emperor, but you see I changed.

When I became an Avenger, something hitched a ride on me. I didn’t care for them, and if they made me stronger then I was fine with it…

But then…helped me see the truth.

What I should be truly wishing for.

You see, I am Justin II, but I am also the personification of those who hate Rome.

Ah, I see you realize the gravitas of the situation here Master.

I hated and still hate the burden of the legacy of Rome in life and in death…,but I never truly hated the idea of Rome. I detested its legacy, but their joint hatred let me see the light…to defeat the Roman legacy, I must obliterate Rome itself, so I learned and inherited their hate and now, Master….

I truly hate Rome.

That’s right.

You finally get it, don’t you Master?

I am indeed Justin II, as well as the collective hatred of Rome, but most importantly…

We am the Avenger of Rome!…

Personality

Vengeful, driven, semi-coherent at the same time, Justin II’s hatred is for Rome and its burden. He can actually be somewhat civil, but after a bit of time, he returns to his hatred fueled state. If he is near Roman Servants, especially Roman Emperors though, expect him to try his hardest to kill them. If Justin II has to work with Roman Servants to reach his goals he will, but expect betrayal to come at them after they are not needed anymore. Some Roman Servants are exempt from this though.

Also, Justin II is not in the mad state that he was in life as that would be his berserker self. Though don’t expect him to be fully there in the head, thanks to Mental Pollution and being an Avenger obviously.

Justin II as an Avenger of course hates Rome, so whenever he sees a Roman Servant or hears about its legacy, his hatred is aimed towards them. Justin II also hates his past self for not upholding its great legacy and for it shattering him. These mixed feelings are the merged collective hatred against Rome, that messes up Avengers feelings towards himself.

His one objective is to destroy the monster that was Rome…

…but to destroy a monster, you must become a monster…

…Right?

Wish for the Holy Grail: He wants to destroy Rome, it’s legacy, and then himself. To finally find peace.

While Avenger of Rome does want that wish to be fulfilled…if he can have one other wish, without it impeding on his goals.

It would be…to see his wife Sofia again.

Relationships

Spartacus:
    ”I must say, Master. Spartacus is truly of a great mind. I hope we can work together, he is the only Roman Servant I can say I like working with.”

Julius Caesar:
    “Caesar…you shall perish by my hand…for all the lives you’ve taken. The wielder of Yellow Death must die.”

Nero Claudius:
    “Your Rome will burn again! Your failures will never leave human history as that is how it’s recorded. Don’t you see that you helped set the stage before I even arrived, dear ancestor?…They wanted you dead!

…That is why it is your and my fault that Rome fell! You and I always ruin what we touch and even if your touch looks beautiful at first, it will wither everything you think is beautiful! You think you are beautiful, but in reality you are just a sad and pathetic girl, who ruined her nation.

Oh, what's that? Are you a bit afraid of me? No, no, no! You don’t get it do you?

You helped make Rome fall!

That’s right…

You made me possible, dear ancestor!

Nero Redivivus:
    “Heh…heheh…heheheheheh!!! You want to inspire people like she did? You want to uphold her legacy?…

Hah!…

Hahahahaha!!

This is one of the grandest jokes I have ever seen! You want to inspire Rome with her image? Nero’s Image?!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What? Why am I laughing?

…You don’t get it do you?

You…idiot!
    Face reality, boy.
    You are holding onto one of the worst emperor’s legacy onto yourself, and you think it’s a good one for you to uphold?

It will seem like a nice symbol for the Roman people for some time, but she was known to be almost as bad as me!

Sure, she was nice, but people only wanted a scapegoat in her, and you want to extend her image in yourself?

…In the end you are only helping towards my goal, you pathetic cowardly idiot! I just may save you for last just to see you crumble into despair as the precious image of Nero you hold so dear is dust in the wind! Your despair will especially be great to see! The very same despair that I helped come about when Rome finally fell into Lombard’s hands.

Oh? Is that something of bravery?…You really don’t get it do you? The Roman people’s heart already decided on her as a tyrant, and you want to keep that flame alive? The woman who went mad and damaged the Roman people almost as much as I did?!

…Hope?…

Hope is just a delusion we all want to believe to come about in reality…

You are simply pathetic…,but since you are so interconnected to Nero then what would that mean if I delete Nero…will you be gone as well?…

Does it anger you that your ideal can be broken?

Why?

…You ask why I hate Rome?

…You are all simply disgusting…like I am.

…Oh, what's with that look? I used to follow that ideal as you did, and it was too much for one mortal man after centuries of such strength, so I went mad! I began to despise Rome’s legacy, and finally I saw the truth! Rome is a disease! A plague on this world that only led to millions dying, they truly are a detestable sort aren’t they?

They all talk about being ROMA! But truly they hide their faults by going along with that justification! You are embracing her image while forgetting and forgiving all the bad she did. How she made multiple people die at her behest, how she destroyed multiple families!…but we all did that…

Oh, you truly don’t get it, you naive little copycat?

Fine…live in your delusion of this fake idol, but know this…

I will make sure her death is long and painful, before killing her for good, then as I destroy the final remnants of life out of her, I will kill you, and destroy your image of her that you believe in, so when you get in my way…

I’ll make sure that was your worst decision in your entire life.

Nero Claudius Caesar

Mother Babylon:

“…You…they want me to kill you…them specifically…they want retribution against you Beast! They hate what you did to them, so that is why when we fight, I’ll make sure you are gone from this world!”

Caligula:
    “…I don’t want to ever see or speak to you, fallen emperor. I’ll eviscerate you if you are ever near me again!”

Charlemagne:
    “You who founded the Holy Roman Empire are the successor to the Western Roman Empire…Tell me how it feels to have all your work, your life’s legacy of an empire crumble into 3 pieces and become so weak?

…this is why you don’t follow Rome’s example…”

Charlot:
    “…*Looks disgusted*”
    Justin II does all he can to avoid Charlot as he reminds him of his younger self when he first inherited the empire and tried to copy his forefathers. That and him admiring Charlemagne doesn’t really help Justin II with dealing with him.

Justin despises Charlot for reminding him of such days.

Pérdix:
    “…I have no need to hate him. He was born before Rome’s time and has his own vengeance to fulfill. We can work together just fine, Master.”

Nannerl:
    ”I loved the organ you know? It kept me steady when I went insane. If you ever play it for me, I’ll be grateful.”

Edmond Dantes:
    “A similar man for me to spend time with, and one of the premier Avengers. I hope we can work well together.”

Angra Mainyu:
    “The original Avenger…I talk to him sometimes when we cross paths, but most of the time we just don’t meet each other…I respect him, that’s all.”

Hessian & Lobo:
    “Oh…I won’t pity you for wanting vengeance on mankind, we all have our grievances and are a horrible species. We did so many terrible things, and while I hope we can work together at times, I know that is a lot to ask from me to you.

You have my respect even if you hate me and if we turn out to be enemies later down the line.”

Jeanne D’Arc Alter:
    “The Dragon Witch who wishes to destroy France, I could lend a hand if she needs it. After all, we are of the Avenger class.

Artoria:
    “…Rome and Nero must die…Oh? You aren’t Nero? Then don’t be near me, you look so much like Nero that I had to stop myself to not hurt you. You look so similar, so rather you not be hurt by my hatred. It is only directed to Rome itself.”

Boudica:
    “…Oh Boudica you are here as well!”

Oh, you don’t know me, but I know you…

Well, to be exact I know your hatred very well.
    !!!
    Ah, worry not my friend, your hatred is safe with me.

You who Rome greatly hurt, you are welcomed to destroy Rome with me, and then kill me to ease your suffering.

Why? Isn’t it obvious? You hate Rome, I applaud your efforts against Rome, you certainly tried your best.

That is why when I end Rome, you can end me, so Rome can finally die with a whimper.

An Empire being destroyed by its enemies always returns, but an Empire that destroys itself in its entirety…

Well, it will be gone for good, yes?”

Justinian the Great:
    “You…I despise you the most uncle…You made the legacy too great for me to handle. You left the mess that you couldn’t fix into my hands. The hands which helped break the Empire. That is why…that is why…I must destroy Rome once and for all!“

Romulus:
    “ROME! Roma must burn and wither away! It’s legacy tarnished forever more by my hand’

I despise Rome…I truly hate Rome…I hate it and I hate the fact that the gigantic legacy you left in the hands of weak and unprepared predecessors by leaving behind such great legends, of such epic tales, that we could never uphold it once it became too large a burden to handle.

Your legacies and failures all then fell on me and others….so I am ROMA no more…I am Rome’s Downfall. Rome’s Bane. The Mad Emperor who destroyed Rome in its legitimacy, so now I must destroy you as your legacy did me in life…

W-what…why are you pitying me?! I am one of the ones who helped make Roma die! You must hate me!

Why? W-why?…

Why don’t you hate me?

W-why won’t you?! Why?!…WHY?!

Why won’t you hate us?!

I’ll destroy Rome!

……why must you pity me?

*Justin II then flees from Romulus*

Craft Essence

An Old Weathered Speech

You behold the ensigns of supreme power. You are about to receive them, not from my hand, but from the hand of God. Honor them, and from them you will derive honor. Respect the empress, your mother: you are now her son; before, you were her servant. Delight not in blood; abstain from revenge; avoid those actions by which I have incurred the public hatred; and consult the experience, rather than the example, of your predecessor. As a man, I have sinned; as a sinner, even in this life, I have been severely punished: but these servants (and he pointed to his ministers), who have abused my confidence, and inflamed my passions, will appear with me before the tribunal of Christ. I have been dazzled by the splendor of the diadem: be thou wise and modest; remember what you have been, remember what you are. You see around us your slaves, and your children: with the authority, assume the tenderness, of a parent. Love your people like yourself; cultivate the affections, maintain the discipline of the army; protect the fortunes of the rich, relieve the necessities of the poor.

…I…despise Rome for what it did to me, so I will burn it away from history.

Yet I let my successor, my adopted son not follow in my footsteps, because I thought he could succeed where I failed. My old wish was barely alive then. My hope for the Roman Empire to return…

But then, my hope shattered and became something else. I finally stopped having hope in Rome when my dying days came and my hatred began to burn against Rome’s expectations. The fact that I broke, went mad, and made my wife take care of me, because of Rome and Justinian’s legacy just made me hate them more!

……

…Yet…

I still hate myself for failing to live up to my ancestors and uncle’s reputation and ultimately dooming the empire.

Then they told me of the true end goal of my vengeance…that I aim it higher, that I must destroy Rome itself to destroy its legacy. All things, whether good or bad, must come to an end. So I will accomplish this great burden and task left to me.

I leave you all to do the insignificance that is life, while my hatred still burns as hot as the Sun!

For I am the Avenger of Rome!

For I am their hatred personified and that hatred is for Rome itself!

I will leave you all to your inevitable downfall!

Our Will and Hatred are Eternal!

As long as Rome stands tall, I will be there to make it Fall!

…I must continue………

For their sake…

I also want to see her again…

My dear Sophia…

Notes:

Creator Notes: Okay, the prompt of legacy was a hard choice for me to choose one, because I couldn’t find one at first, but then I remembered my old love for the Roman/Byzantine Empire. I remembered Romulus, Caesar, Nero, Augustus, Constitine, and Justinian. All pretty important members of Rome and its legacy, but then I checked who Justinian's heir to the throne was, which was Justin II.

I checked out his story and I thought I could make a Berserker out of him at first, but I kept on reading. I finally got that egacy feeling when I noticed that it was said that Justin looked up and tried to follow Justinian’s example. Which is great and all, but Justinian was known as Justinian the Great, this led to Justin II leading the Byzantine Empire to lose Rome and Syria, which helped eventually paved the way to its downfall, because he lost multiple important lands.

So, I thought of someone who was passed down the great Roman legacy by previous Roman rulers and tried to follow in their footsteps, but failed. As time goes on Justin II hates Rome, because of how it’s legacy broke him, so he turn that brokenness into hatred, but in reality while he does hate Rome, Justin really hates himself for not fulfilling its legacy, so then goes on to hate the concept of Rome itself, because the pressure was too great and he broke.

Justin II is less remembered as Justinian the Great, Constantine, Nero, Caesar, even Justin I, along with other famous Roman and Byzantine Emperors that he had so much to do to be as great as his ancestors, but of course he couldn’t do as great as them.

His reasons for being an Avenger are simple. He hates Rome’s legacy and his old self for not reaching those expectations. So, he wants to destroy Rome’s legacy for good and then himself, so there would be no great legacy to uphold. So that he wouldn’t have broken.

Of course I started this as a Berserker sheet, so I had to rework the sheet and think up new ideas for him, and then I got it.

What if the hatred of all those against Rome accumulated throughout its existence went to one person. This helped Justin II into becoming a better Avenger Servant and having a better Noble Phantasm.

I thought he might turn into an Alter Ego, but if it was just the accumulated hatred then it could be alright and they were mostly focused on empowering the main Noble Phantasm, along with Skills and Stats, and adding to Justin II’s hatred. So they couldn’t really make him insane(though he does have Mental Pollution so…) and some voices in his head whisper to him at times.

So that is how I answered the legacy prompt in my own way. A person whose legacy they wanted to uphold, but it was too big for them and it turned them mad. In life they kept hold of that old dream, but then he grew to despise it’s legacy, and in the afterlife he learned to focus his hatred on the bigger picture…the thing the legacy was attached to. The idea itself.

I hope I made a nuanced character, at least I think so.

Also, I was thinking of him being a Beast, but I discarded that idea, because he doesn’t love humanity as a whole. Avenger of course justa hates a specific group of humans, their ideals, their remnants, and of course his past self.

…also yes the Faceclaims are red-headed and have red eyes, because of Iskander being Greek and his influence influencing Justin II and how he was one of the “Greek'' Byzantine Emperors by looking like him.

I was also going to make this all more elaborate, along with adding more Relationship Dialogue, but…I did this all on my phone, and damn is it harder to do without a computer, but at least I submitted something for this contest. This was my first contest, so I hope I did a semi-decent job, but thank god I got it in time, because now I have to sleep. Also, I added hidden stuff from the start to the end of Noble Phantasm, just so you all know.

P.S. Note: …The pictures were the actual hard part, because I had to do all of this on mobile and whatnot, but I found a way.
    Extra Note: The Pinterest Image didn’t work, so I just used an url for know for what I got. I’m just happy all the other stuff is working. The only one that truly worked is the NP Image, so im not gonna touch that in fear of it not working and the tiny bit left of my hard work goes to waste.
    …I need sleep.
    Last Note: I got it to work, I had to do it in such a way, that I finally did it. I’m so happy right now! Also, I’m not going to touch the NP Image, because I don’t want to mess with it.
    I’m actually going to go to bed. This was such a slog of a process for the pictures to work.
    Last edited by Mycielhasbroken; February 23rd, 2022 at 03:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Entries

as always, the QoL post:

Watcher - Fisher king Pelles by Baron Magnus
    Faker - Nero Redivivus by Morg van Destro
    Shielder - Umar Al Aziz by Ismail2002
    Saber - Charlot by Serra
    "Saver" - "Jesus" by kiwi
    Berserker - Zahhak (Lostbelt) by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - Wakanuke by Random
    Caster - Sandman & Ruler - Morpheus Triumvirate by Baron Magnus
    "Caster" - "Mr. Glass" by DelRey
    Avenger - Perdix by pinetree
    Voyager - Priapus by Nuclear
    Gatekeeper - Nannerl Mozart by WhiteFrenzy
    Gatekeeper - Daedalides Theos by pinetree
    Assassin - "Serru" by Drangle
    "Caster" - "Harry" Houdini by RoydGolden
    Saber - Tokugawa Iemitsu by BnEl15
    Lancer - Geoffroi de Charny by Kamera
    "Beast VI" - Nero Claudius Caesar by Justiciar Hux
    Lancer - Tubalcain by RoydGolden
    "Berserker" - "Alice Alter" by realcasually
    Faker - Pyrrhos by SimpleScribe
    "Archer" - Vivaldi by DelRey
    Rider - Xerxes the Great by Spammin Spiff
    Avenger - Justin II by Mycielhasbroken
    Lover - Julia by Kabalisto Koga

25 entries
    Last edited by DelRey; February 23rd, 2022 at 12:05 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Julia
    (Lover)

"Hello Magus ,my class is Lover , my name is Julia , nice to meet you i hope that we get along well ~!"

Height: 170~ cm
    Origin: Roman History
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attributes: Female, Earth, Heaven
    Weapon: Sword, but her primary weapons are her charms
    Other Qualifying Classes: Archer, Rider, Caster, Ruler, Avenger, Saver(?)
    Likes: freedom, pleasure and fun, lustful people, her family, her father, literature and poetry
    Dislikes: prudes, constricting rules, her father, Livia Drusilla, Tiberius
    Hobbies: having fun specially sensual one, studying literature
    Natural Rival: Livia Drusilla
    Natural Enemy: Augustus Octavian

Parameter:

Strength: D+ Endurance: C
    Agility: B Luck: A
    Mana: A NP: EX

Personality
    She is at first appearing like an rather promiscuous and hedonistic young woman but this is just a front as she is in reality a complex character.

As she was born in the house of the first Emporer were fromt he start great expectations so was she before the War of their Parents betrothed with Markus Anthonius Son but due to understanable reasos was that engagement cancelt.

She was educated by not only the best teachers her father could hire but she faced from her Step mother from the start strictness and no great affection . Towards her own Father was her relationship an very complex on at one side did he undoubtedly loved her and cared for like that her love for literature and culture wer an result as both spend time together as he read out some stories or poetries this were moments were he smiled heartly to her .

As she grew did the tensions between her and her father and their relatinship get more stressed as he was for an harmonious and moraly grounded society during she wanted to have fun and freedom from the expectations as she couldnt stand the tiresome etiquette .

So did she rebel against him as she were known for drinking more wine then it would decoroously for a women or that she started to go into debaucheries .

Although it was know that she relish in debaucheries and was rather not an role model of an humble aristocatic women was she well liked for her empathic and friendly heart . Later was she mariaged with Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa the best friend and right hand of her Father , although there were a difference in Age did both loved each other dearly especially in comparison to her failed mariage with Tiberius ;

"Well actually is it clever idea from my Father to betroth me to the Man he knows best after himself his best friend and right Hand ,and honestly he was what one of my two great loves in my life ."

So did she spend her time with Agrippa where she also to surprise him as she traveled wher he campaigned in Ilium though there where she caught by a flood and nearly drowned so was as Agrippa found her enraged and after he did found out that the flood was made by the locals to watered their fields .

later was she due to rumors of plotting against her Father was she send into exile on pandatheria.

Demeanor as Servant:

At first is she simply stunned by the modern world and wants to explore it despite having gained knowledge of it is she very excited to discover the modern culture and likes to stroll the cities learn the amenities the cuisine to know aswell whants she having fun .

She also have the interest to getting to know what of the Roman Empire became ,as she thinks that her Fathers great archievement was several sabotaged by Livia and Tiberius as she still thinks that her Sons ha made much better succesors ofher Father.

She is curious about the other servants like when she encounters them does she preffer to talk and do pleasent things instead to fight where her skills are helping her as she has basically have the radiation of an eroge heroine as even a other servantfeels her attractivity . Her relation to the Roman Emporers after her father are somewhat complicated as she is for some a sort of Ancestress does she treat those with proudness and aknowledge that her Family has an escentric streak as she think that her father is a unique person which etraordinarity is inheritable and thinks that despite her difficult and complex reationship he deserves his Divine Ascension .

Towards those after the Julian dynasty has she an rather critical oppinion as she cant tolerate that some rather incompetent fools did sully the work of her Family but there are also where she would like play Hetaire for them and exchange some exciting stories in the afterglow.

She also likes to indulge in some literature and movies where she fast gets to like anime and manga.

Demeanor towards Master:

Dialogues

Augustus:"D Daddy ?!? you are her ! Its greaet to know ! That though there are several Question and things id like to talk with you !"

Agrippa:"Hello Honey naturally are you here i am glad to see you again !"

Tiberius: "Hi Tiberius as gloomy as ever, yes it's also no great pleasure to meet you again. It may be that we once had a superficial crush to each other but now that you are here have I only have one question for you. Was it you or your old bitch of hag that caused the death of Gaius and Lucius as both died under questionable circumstances and I found some hints on that it werer helped there. Hoh ~ !?" *she licks her lips aggressively as well as put a deviant face on* "You did not think on that I be so perceptive you Stultus Maximus. In my free time I have often instead of weaving some dress, dabbled in some mysticism but that aside answer!!"

Livia:"What have are you doing here !? you old bitch.

Gaius Caesar:

Agrippina:

Claudius:"Hello Claudius i must say you have done your best possible as Fathers succesor ,though i have read in that wikipedia that your work of the Etruscan and Carthago punic history are lost can you please recreate as there did it stated it is one of the greatest loses of the ancient literature and give them out Master!? Yes thats right you are valued in return you have a favor on me."

Caligula:

Nero:

Sappho:

Titanica:

Skills
    Class Skills:

Figure of Desire: B+

One of two inherent Skills of the Lover Class. It denotes the degree and strength of desire and admiration the Servant has enjoyed during their life. In her case she was very popular and beloved by the Roman Populace as she were known for her genuine kind nature.

Further she was known for having multiple lovers amongst them were many influential people of the higher circles of Rome. She even earned the love of Agrippa and Ovid, as well her father held a great love for her.

At this rank it's quite easily to invoke in others the feeling of infatuation, love and protectivity with just few gestures or interaction. Also Servants are no exception.

Strength of Infatuation: B
    Second Skill characterizing the Lover Class, denotes the strength of infatuation one has given others. She held towards others a great love like that she loved her own mother and father whose love towards him is a difficult matter for her. Also despite that one wouldn't assume as such, she was a good and loving mother who nurtured and raised her children lovingly and just as well warmhearted.

Divinity: C+

As sole child of the second Divine Founder of Rome it is just natural that she received a part of his divine glory. Further she was seen as blessed by the Goddess Aphrodite due to her extraordinary beauty.

Personal Skills:

Daughter of the Divine Founder: EX
    Denotes her status as daughter of the Second Divine Founder, the Emperor Augustus Octavianus who founded the Roman Empire. So that she is basically the sole sibling of the empire itself. Also builds the base for her first noble Phantasm.

Natural Temptation (Body): B+
    Denotes her possession of a natural enchanting appealing body along with the accumulation of seduction arts and techniques. During her life she was known as divine beauty and compared with the fellow Hellenic beauty Phryne. Further she is experienced in the sensual techniques which makes this Skill a wonderful groundation for her.

"You want to take a look you fine rascal you~? Well here you go."

"Well am I not a a nice gal? Or bishoujo like it's called in your country."

Eye for Art and Literature: A
    Denotes knowledge in history and arts so if she spectates a Noble Phantasm there is a great probability that she recognizes its nature and the wielder if they are from the Roman Mediterranean, Egyptian or ancient near east space. This was because one of the few things her father did regularly with her was the reading and studying of old legends, poetries and stories which fascinated her similar to her father. Also further she in her exile on Pandatera read further in the old books as means to remember the treasured parent child time they spent together where she remembered her father's smile to her.

"Well it may be surprising but I am rather well read into literature, cultural things and the old lores you can say I am a Lady of Culture. Wait do you mean if I know that that means something specific, of course you dork!"
    *winks seductively*

Noble Phantasms
    Watchful Eye of the Royal Father

Type: Anti-Unit

Is the crystallization of the watchful eye of her father which he never averted from his daughter. As she was his sole child he was specially protective of her. His love and relationship for/to her has several facets. The political as she was not directly a valid heir of his position as Emperor not juristicial nor society wise as well as her children would be the legitimate heirs of his position. As well as his personal feelings for her, as both lived during an eventful time of the start of a new Age.

This Noble Phantasm causes that alongside Julia automatically Augustus himself is summoned as Watcher Class within the same area. So as example if Julia is summoned in Fuyuki:

"Hi~"
    *she waves a hand on the camera*

He is summoned on the territory of the city or the bordering areas as watcher like spectator (at the start) with a faint sense where she is. This Noble Phantasm is connected with the Skill Daughter of the Divine Founder as both enables her to draw upon the Skills of her father's Divine Imperial Privilege as well as Golden Rule in a way similar to Imperial Privilege. So she can borrow a Skill from his like his Divine Sorcery or Mana Burst but whenever she uses that the faint sense where she gets approximately better and more, and the longer she uses this Skill the better he is able to locate her.

His capabilities in the start state are similar to a Watcher Servant though he can interact with the world. However until several conditions are right that ability is limited to a "poltergeist like" telekinesis as well he is able to access Skills like Territory Infringement or Presence Concealment.

The first condition is that he has to find her then though he has an almost complete hidden presence so that a Servant needs to have a Detection Skill of at least rank B+ to even feel his presence, she is able to always feel his presence which she tries to evade. As then he will be her unseen spectator although he can openly and hearably converse with anyone he like to.

Then his further abilities are in context to the danger Julia is the more life threatening the more he is able to do like to activate certain Skill so in his own like Territory Creation to create a Bounded Field enhanced wall to defend against an attack or use divine Sorcery for a counterattack.

Then if she is mortally wounded she is able to use this Noble Phantasm's true name to call upon her father's help which then manifests in a form comparable to his Knight Class manifestation and has access to his Skills and Noble Phantasms. Normally it would be quite rare for a Servant to be able to summon other Servants even more so when the summoned are much more powerful but that's not the only impossible thing he did...

"Well I disliked that he always interfered with my fun and pleasure seeking as well in not giving me my freedom but to be honest it's a good feeling to have now his undivided attention.."

Flamma Retributionis
    Imperial Fire of Retribution

Type: Anti-Army

Is the crystallization of the protection she enjoyed throughout the Empire. As her sole sibling of the Empire itself and further through the love of her father has bestowed her with this Noble Phantasm which demonstrates her protection through it. Which manifested in a phenomenon of Princess and Guardian Dragon which later should become an archetypal story of a captured beauty and a jealous beast that held her captive.

This Noble Phantasm bestows her with protective flames that similar to an elemental burst protects her from attacks like in that an arrow of an Archer Servant is incinerated before it can harm her beauty. At least normally it would be limited to that as she is able to use the flames dexterously for offensive which has a strength comparable with an A+ Mana Burst and the flames have the characteristics of holy Dragon fire which can overpower normal flame blasts below rank A easily.

"What should I say I am actually a decent Mage you know. Heck as Caster I could rock a stylish sexy hexy costume or what do you say, hun?"

As well it can act on its own to defend her against attacks that are either too fast for her senses or if she doesn't notice a harmfull action. Also the flames are able to form solid barriers that can even block the slashes of a sword.

This is based on the true power of the Noble Phantasm which is that the flames are shaping into a true Dragon of flesh and scales.

Which is powerful enough so that his strength is comparable with Top Servants of the first rate as its physical capabilities are beyond rank A. It has also as Noble Phantasm-like ability that the Dragon has that he has an empowered damage output on opponent Servants of the cultures which the Romans managed to defeat and conquer like Britain, Germania, Persia etc as well that attacks of these Servants cause lesser damage. Further if in Europe the Dragon can use Demonic Defender of the State to further empower itself. Also despite its demonic appearance it is a holy Dragon so it has no weaknesses against Holy attacks.

She herself has though great control over her "big brother" like she addresses him, though he is very protective over her and through the true name release she is able to summon him at any time.

Pandateria
    Fortress of Solitude

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Unit (Self)

Is the sublimation of her exile which her father put her into to ensure that she is isolated and safe (out of his opinion). He not feared to be overthrown by her or his grandchildren as he were sure that they loved him, no despite his personal power he was unable to solve his problem as he was split between his political obligations as the Empire was young and could be getting unstable as through Livia Drusilla he had strong political connections that secured the strong political state but at the other was his love to his only child and grandchildren.

Also he was afraid that she will get in the political affairs of his opponents either in that others trying to manipulate her and estrange her from him or in that they take her hostage.

At one side he was a perfect Emperor able to find any solution for the Empire of Rome but at the other he was a tragic familyman unable to find familial peace and happiness.

As Noble Phantasm this is a Reality Marble which transports she and the person around her to Pandateria: a small Italian island. But as the Lover Class is the Class that symbolizes love this Noble Phantasm was warped by the twisted love of her father towards herself and that she felt lonely which caused that the barrenness she felt infected this landscape and corrupted it. As the Lover Class is the Class that should actually be the manifestation power of love and infatuation this landscape symbolizes the lack she felt during her exile.

So that instead of an island standing palace, there is a somber gloomy World in which the palace is hovering in the sky protected by hovering shields and weapons that are comparable with the Flying Gardens of a Queen of the middle east. Like Mana Cannons or that they act as crushing boulders.

Further the floor is made out of teary waters that are the manifested laments that gnaw on the mentality and lifeforce of that which come into contact. Out of the water rise above ruinous towers and desolated remnants of houses. Additionally emerge from it shadowy warriors which are the shades of the guards that protects and prevent anyone from entering the prison-like fortress.

Another aspect is that during the activation of this Noble Phantasm Lover herself is separated from all even her Master. Should the other people or Servants manage to enter the prison they are confronted with a maze-like labyrinth in which they have to fight Amazoness-like guards. Further as this Noble Phantasm reflects the rulings of her exile male intruders face immense burdens and are several times weakened.

Also her Noble Phantasms Flamma Retributionis and Regius Pater automatically activated so Augutus himself is able to manifest and the Dragon likewise as actualization of the old story of the imprisoned beauty of her strict father and his beast guardian. So that she is waiting for a hero to liberate her from this prison.

As once this Noble Phantasm is activated Lover is not able to revoke it as the only ways and options to leave this Reality Marble are either to obtain the acknowledgement of Augustus, to find and help Julia to leave the fortress or in that the Master uses at least two Command Seals to force it as the control over this Reality Marble seems to lie on an outside force. As indeed the Mana upkeep is entirely shouldered by the Divine Spirit Divius Augustus Octavianus as well Augustus within the Reality Marble is able to access the power of his main body.

However the second way is truly difficult as to do this simple searching is insufficient as this Noble Phantasm has an effect that leads others astray from her so one has to possess either Skills like Pioneer Of The Stars that bring impossibilities into the realm of the possible, or a bond of destiny that connects them and is able to bring miracles forth.

As this Noble Phantasm is the symbol of her loneliness she adamantly refuses to use it to the degree that a Command Seal would be necessary. But you wouldn't force this onto her right?

Corinna Signum
    Manifestation of Amore

Type: EX

Based on a contemporary poem this Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of her symbol of love as she personified the love and free pleasure many hoped to attain as well as she never expected any return. However she talked passionately with her playmates and obtained often interesting stories or knowledge further boosted by a divine favor has bestowed her this Noble Phantasm.

It enables her access to abilities of the persons she once well to say it bluntly with which she once slept with so she can utilize the Skills of her suitors she had in life like as example business skills of her noble playmates. But this permits her to even access the Skills and Noble Phantasms of the Heroic Spirit candidates of her life with a rank downgraded (two if based on martial feats). Like be it the ship and Water Mana Burst of Agrippa, the literary Noble Phantasm of Ovid where just centuries later one intellectual found out that the "Corinna" in Ovids Amores was Julia, or for some reason she is through this noble Phantasm able to access the Skills and Noble Phantasm of her father.

Though this Noble Phantasm is not limited to that aspect as even now as Servant she can when she has some sweet and spicy time with one obtain their abilities even if they are other Servants.

"Well the power of love will always prevail. HIHI"

Notes
    value
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 24th, 2022 at 12:51 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...