Page 226 of 369 FirstFirst ... 126176216221224225226227228231236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 7369

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Anyway, yeah, it's not my speed to debate characterisation or anything, so differences between the Dead God and the original are up in the air, but that's the mechanical context I was working in.
    I was referring to the power level, but it's pretty pointless to the whole sheet.

Mechanically, the system works very well. It's a nice connection between Christian views of demons and pagan gods, and how it fits within the context of a witch. There is no points of contention there, I hand whatever metaphorical crown to you as king of syncretism.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I'm baaaaaack~
    He lives! Huzzah!
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Why the fuck did this thread explode while i was away
    Im away from my laptop over the weekend. So i am reading on mobile. For that reason i wont read Randoms stuff because it is too annoying. Seriously, look at your stuff on a phone!

I read Momo tho and i agree, it gives me the fuzzies. It radiates good mood and i love it zumo zumo zumo~

Other sheets come over time, i hope
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh my god. Wyvern is back with a vengeance, plus some other incredible sheets as well. I know I'll have fun reading them when I wake up.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    "Um… what’s in the box, Amour?"

Amour gave him a questioning look before glancing at the massive glowing cube standing right behind her.

"Oh, You mean this?"

"...Yeah. Does this have to do with Valentine's Day?"

"You could say that. Remember that Servant you summoned recently?"

"Oh, you mean"

"Yes, him. Well, he gets a little... agitated on today, so I've taken precautions. Nothing to worry about, I'm certain this will contain him."

She gave the cube one more glance as the box tumbled slightly, the loud sound of breaking metal coming from within.

"Just don't let anyone touch it."

Valentine's Day is in full swing as Ritsuka moves around Chaldea. Everywhere he goes, Servants are coupling together in familiar groupings. Siegfried is seeking out Kriemhild while Gilgamesh lounges with Enkidu. Semiramis pampers Amakusa as Jeanne nervously approaches Sieg. Andromeda lavishes Perseus with affections under the peering gazes of Alcyone and Ceyx. Diarmuid is purposely keeping to himself, unknowing of the growing pride of women hunting him, moving past Medb who leads a similar group of men. EMIYA feeds Artoria, the Knights of the Roundtable boring their eyes into him.

Ritsuka watches it all with a grin. It was nice whenever his Servants just got to relax without the usual amount of crazy that usually happens. Being able to spend time with the ones they love is something they didn't always have time for amongst the world ending events.

"Maybe I should go see how Mash is doing."

Unbeknownst to Chaldea's inhabitants, the cube began jerking violently. Slowly, cracks began forming.

"Master, there is something I've been needing to discuss with you."

"Holmes? Is something the matter?"

"I believe so, but I also do not. It is strange, but I'm more than aware that I've been feeling a greater deal of attraction towards those around me."

"Really? Maybe you're just getting swept up in the holiday spirit."

"Both Sion and Goredolf seem to share your opinion. Even Da Vinci seems to be acting as though nothing is irregular, and yet, I feel like there is something we are all missing."

"Well, I was expecting something crazy to happen this year, but maybe this is it. A normal, unobtrusive Valentine's day. Don't you have someone you'd rather spend the day with?"

"Frankly, relationships have always been an issue. Watson may never be summoned, but..."

"I did see Irene a while ago. She seemed pretty bored. If you're set on this, maybe she'd be willing to help."

Slowly, a small smile crossed Sherlock's lips.

"Perhaps you're right."

Meanwhile, further cracks spread across the cube. Suddenly, a hulking fist bursts through the metallic prison.

"Senpai! Um..."

"Mash, I was looking for you."

"You were? I was looking for you too."

"Yeah, I... What's that?"

Mash fought the urge to hide the box behind her back.

"I... wanted to give you this. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Oh!"

As Ritsuka took red box wrapped by a gold ribbon.

"I've been taking cooking lessons with EMIYA. I hope you like these."

"If you made them, I'm sure they're great."

Mash's face reddened as Ritsuka opened the box, reveal the heart-shaped chocolates within. He picked one at random, not noticing that Mash seemed to be steeling herself for something.

"Senpai, I"
    The facility shook violently as an explosion rocked its foundations.

Ritsuka nearly dropped the box, but he did drop the chocolate he'd been aiming to eat.

"What was that?"

"That was something that shouldn't have happened."

Amour came up behind Ritsuka, grabbing him by the collar and dragging him in the direction of the explosion, Mash trailing behind them.

"Does this have to do with that heart cube?"

"Yes. I thought he wouldn't be able to affect the outside, but I realized too late that everyone was being even more affectionate than usual."

Amour glanced back at Mash, who was doing her best not to look at Ritsuka.

"I'm actually surprised you aren't feeling the effects."

"Maybe Mash is protecting me from it?"

"Whatever the case, he broke out."

Close by, a wall was obliterated, even the debris blasting further into the facility. The three of them peered out the opening at the figure hovering in the sky.

"This... is an issue."
    "Behold the ultimate power!"

Love!

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Valentine
    Alignment: Neutral Love
    Place of Origin: International (originally Roman)
    Height: 222 cm.
    Weight: 108 kilo.
    Dislikes: Anything that gets in the way of love.
    Natural Enemy: Anyone who says no to love.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: EX
    AGI: E---
    MGI: A+
    LCK: A+++
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    ‘Love’ Enhancement (EX):
    Love is a madness. Within the Class of madness, the saint of love is truly as crazy as they come. He cannot be reasoned with, nor can he be swayed from his goal of spreading love. The only true solution to dealing with him in this state is either death or incarceration, else he might drown Humanity with his affections.

Your Valentine (B):
    Born of the old legend of the first ‘valentine’, the anonymity possible in them, and the old traditions of Jack Valentine, an extremely special form of Presence Concealment combined with Espionage is created.

Berserker will go unseen unless he draws direct attention to himself or is being actively sought out. He can also blend into a group of people despite his obvious form and move completely silently. He is love that strikes without warning or reason, but he can be caught if you are looking for him.

Personal Skills:
    Innocent Monster (Valentine) (EX):
    As the saint of lovers on the day of love, Valentine has been warped to represent the expression of that love. However, due to how that love has changed over the centuries when the day was first celebrated, he and his love have become warped. He is the expression of all the passion, heartbreak, romance, disgust, sexuality, stability, power, and weakness of love. Everything both pure and truly demented that is performed in the name of love.

Saint Valentine’s Malady (A):
    Another name for epilepsy, Berserker’s transformation has turned this into an incredibly strong mental attack, targeting a person’s libido and romantic urges within a 25-kilometer radius of Berserker. This, of course, primes them for spending the day with their loved ones, or really anyone they might meet on Valentine’s Day.

Other than an awareness of the attack paired with a strong will, the only way to avoid it is to possess Saint Valentine’s Key, a special charm that can be created or even bestowed by Berserker, though it is unlikely he would do so.

Spring Saint (B):
    Due to the time of his Day, Berserker has become entangled with the advent of Spring. Paired with his status as a Saint, Berserker has gained an enhancement to the fertility of others and a natural connection to plant life alongside the normal benefits of the Saint Skill.

Valentine’s Limbs (B):
    Rather than the angel defeating fighting style of Jacob, this is Berserker’s own form of martial combat created to fight those he loves (which is everyone). Physical contact is important in any relationship.

This Skill, alongside giving him a unique and unexpected fighting style focused on bringing him closer to his targets and getting his hands on them, also has the bonus effect of his strikes being imperceivable as offensive actions by abilities and Noble Phantasms that would otherwise react to them.

Noble Phantasm
    The Feast of Saint Valentine: Ravenous Hunger for Love (A)
    Anti-Unit (Self)

The cause of Saint Valentine’s transformation into the Berserker Valentine. This Noble Phantasm replaces his true one in his Saint Graph on his day, acting as a veritable black hole for the feelings of love and affection being generated. He absorbs these emotions constantly, his own power for distributing love growing exponentially.

His body enlarges and gains extreme musculature, his Parameters rise to ridiculous levels, and he continues to receive new powers the longer he consumes love. Absurd durability, Agility so poor he somehow becomes unavoidable, massive wings to carry his growing body, heart-shaped projectiles, and enough love (strength) to shatter mountains.

While this power will disappear after Valentine’s Day, there is the relevant fear that he may make another transition into Beast III were he to gain enough power, seeking to purge the Humanity of anything that isn’t love.

Lore

There was once a clergyman that defied an emperor in performing Christian marriages. He was eventually imprisoned but managed to gain the emperor’s favor. However, he lost it when he was told to renounce his faith. He refused, and even began preaching to the emperor, attempting to convert him. He failed to do so and was executed on February 14.

This is not that man.

Not entirely. While he is in fact Saint Valentine, his origin and life hardly matter in this incarnation. Here, the saint of love is nothing more than an extreme, possibly twisted, embodiment of Valentine’s Day love.

With Amour understanding the madness that was overcoming Ruler on the day bearing his name, she locked him away to prevent him from completely dismantling the relationships within Chaldea.

Unfortunately, his Malady’s range was able to encompass Chaldea and give him the power needed to break free. Now, Fujimaru and the unaffected Servants must stop him before Chaldea is drowned in his love.

Personality

There is only love. A freight train with little time for conversation, Berserker is nothing more than an engine to distribute love. Anything he said can almost exclusively be attributed to speaking to oneself, expounding on the virtues he is bestowing on the world and the inherent value of love. Any time he speaks to another, he is always aggressively flirting with them. He doesn’t hear their responses. All he hears is the cries of one who is in need of love.
    And he is more than willing to give it.

Aftermath

“Impossible! How could you stand against the power of love~!”

His cries were slowly swirled away as he was subsumed into the new containment cube. Mash collapsed in front of Ritsuka while the elderly Tannhäuser nodded beside Amour before walking away.

“That was closer than I thought. Had we waited any longer, he might have become too strong to be contained.”

“Yeah.”

Ritsuka looked at Amour, a question coming to the front of his mind.

“How did you know this was going to happen to him anyway?”

“He told me yesterday that something might happen.”

“And you didn’t tell anyone?!”

“The same thing would’ve happened. There’d be no point.”

Amour looked at him and Mash and gave a simple shrug.

“Dread it. Run from it. Love arrives all the same. The only thing you can do is either lock it up or embrace it.”

She kicked the side of the cube.

"And there's no world where I'd ever embrace that."

I didn't get around to doing him on actual Valentine's Day, but Del gave me the perfect opportunity to do him and still make sense without waiting another year. A rather ridiculous one, I know, but that tends to be my way. One ridiculous and odd, the other odd and ridiculous. Kicks and giggles.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 11th, 2023 at 05:38 PM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love this hunk. Not much else to say there. Nice work.
    I think he just scarred Rider and gave her a very warped image of how love works in the west.

Blog Entries
    I wanted to react with a gif but fuck it, cant do it on mobile
    Here a link

https://pin.it/3Tt4KI0

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe someone else had the idea for an Innocent Monster-ized muscle-man Valentine whose obsessed with spreading love. Though I'd mostly discarded the idea as I couldn't come up with fitting enough Skills and had trouble finding the right FC (wanted to use Rudolph in his buff 'Audience' form from Back Arrow but there's pretty much no good art of him). Main difference is the NP as I had the idea that he'd overtake the concept of Cupid's Bow to form a massive bow of energy around himself (drawn by the hands of God Himself) and fling himself at the opponent as a giant "arrow of love". In any case very fun sheet.

Blog Entries
    Great minds think alike.
    I considered giving him Cupid's bow with how entwined Cupid has become with Valentine's Day, but I settled on letting him throw out heart lasers. Seemed like a good compromise. I still love the image of him just flinging himself at others though.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries

“The month of June is upon us, Master! With the season of matrimony finally here, I’ve every intention of finding myself a fair maiden. Furthermore number seven needs to be special. Not just your everyday, common garden variety vixen, but a real loins-aching, thighs-breaking, arrow-to-the-knee-Va-Va-VOOM-to-the-heart kinda gal. Do you follow?”

Name: Henry VIII of England / Henry (Groom)
    Title: Self-Proclaimed True Heart, Jolly Old England’s Number One Fuckboy
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Ruler, Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Image Song: Make You Mine & We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    Natural Enemy: Medea, lil' Eddie (Father, compose yourself! I don't need your help getting a bride!),
    Ugly Bastard
    his Berserker incarnation

Stats
    STR: D
    AGI: C

CON: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Riding (B)
    Denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Not a particularly high rank for a Rider, particularly one so fond of hunting on horseback. Or perhaps the rank is unusually high for a man with no legends of exceptional riding skills (and at least one account of terribly poor horsemanship) to his name. Given that he spends most of his time on foot anyway, not to mention the nature of his Noble Phantasm, it’s something of a mystery why this romantic incarnation of Henry VIII manifests as a Rider in the first place… Yes, a mystery. Absolutely. On an entirely unrelated note, Rider assures the lovely ladies out there that he very much is still a man of God, and naturally has no intention of gallivanting around showing off his Riding skills until he finds himself a proper match. Probably. Pay no attention to the scores of mistresses he intends to acquire. No-one can blame such a strapping young man for wanting to prove he’s so much better than a mere B rank, surely?

“A fun fact for you, while we’re on the subject of my performance. Did you know my personal physician once gave me a perfect bill of health? Not only that, the saucy bastard proclaimed to the people that in beholding my majesty, he too wished he were a woman. … Well yes, of course I told him to say it, but it was plausible! So plausible that after that, my bedchambers never went empty again, not to brag. And I see you staring, by the way; are you wondering why I look like this, and nothing at all like my later portraits? While I was putting my Saint Graph together, I decided all that extra mass might theoretically/unfortunately/coincidentally put off some of the ladies. So I swapped the weight on my profile with a poor Saber, a mister… See or Kai-something? I got away with it either way, and god I’m gorgeous.”

Divine Right of Kings (Accord and Annulment) (A)

A political and religious doctrine of royal legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God. Additionally combines Divinity and Charisma of the same rank. Or at least, ah. That is what this should be. Despite bringing the full might of the Protestant Reformation to England (and therefore qualifying for the same Innovation: Counter-Papacy skill as his minister Cromwell), this Henry Tudor appears barred from the skill’s proper application, for two major reasons. First, that Henry VIII’s investment in breaking his country away from papal influence was only ever half-hearted. Second, that when summoned as Rider, he’s found a far more practical use for his divine right as king. Or rather, you could say he’s turned it into what he really thought of the whole rotten affair of Reformation; a quick way to dip in and out of relationships when it suits his fancy. By entering into an
    vow
    arrangement
    with a woman - say an enemy Servant forming an alliance with him, or losing a contest to him, or something so flimsy as agreeing to do him a favour - Rider can invoke his authority as head of the English church to declare the two of them married. A mark of matrimony that has no actual effect bar the blemish on his wife’s honour. More troubling is the power to break off the marriage when it invariably no longer meets his needs, an authority that does not extend only to marriage. Provided he entered into the arrangement of his own will, even magical contracts like the bond between Master and Servant can be broken with a thought, though only in the sense the contract no longer binds Rider himself. The dagger of the witch of Colchis still far outstrips him. Truly the skill for a man who married his brother’s wife on the grounds the prior relationship didn’t count, then insisted it
    did as grounds for divorce.

“I can appreciate what a travesty this must look like from a theological point of view. In fact? Something tells me poor old Tommy’s heart would snap in two if he saw how I’m putting his talents to use. Not that men’s hearts have ever meant all that much to me. I loved that man like a brother, and still he let me down.
    Pray tell you won’t make the same mistake, eh,
    wingman
    Master
    ?”

Renaissance Man (B)
    A skill for Servants of culture, lacking in practical benefits but signifying a certain degree of sophistication. Functions as Charisma of equivalent rank against targets of a similar disposition. Having been intended to ascend to the priesthood rather than the throne, Henry VIII received an extensive education in his youth on a number of subjects, covering both scholarly and artistic pursuits which, taken with his understanding of military matters, helped him foster for himself an image of high culture. Indeed, the royal court became a place of innovation in his time, perfect for putting his European rivals to shame. And where in life Rider might have employed his talents for political gain, showing off the extent of his elegance to foreign dignitaries, here and now his goals are a tad more…… pedestrian. Like the feathers of a peacock or the call of a wild bird, that humanist education now exists only to attract himself a mate. Be it through poetry, composition, dancing, fine dining, games, fashion, athleticism, even good old-fashioned conversation, when it comes to luring in the opposite sex there appears no limit to Rider’s bag of tricks. And in those brief moments where he succeeds in landing himself a bride and all is well, it becomes clear his passion for all these fields is probably the most sincere thing about him. To the point his ideal partner is one who shares even one of his interests, preferably at a level of skill just slightly below his own. The sad reality is the perfect match for Rider, an equal, is the one thing he cannot acknowledge so much as exists. Hence his lusts will never be sated.

“Now, where were we? Ah yes, your dance lessons; I’ll not have you showing us up at the upcoming gala. Then a crash course on the current trends, which fork you'll need for dinner later, that sort of thing. As for the drill on etiquette… We can forget that for now. I was never any good at abiding by it anyway. Once at a tourney, my knights were falling against the French rabble, and given my pride was on the line – not to mention I just so happened to be very drunk – I stood up and screamed at the top of my lungs CAM ON INGERLAND! SCORE SOME FACKING POINTS!!!!!Dreadfully good fun, really.”

Groom’s Prerogative (C)
    The result of Henry VIII attempting to add a wedding-themed skill to his Saint Graph. While marriage is one of the most memorable aspects of his legend, Rider’s infamous temperament makes him unsuitable for the support skills one might expect from a
    groom
    bridal
    Servant.
    Groom’s Prerogative, then, symbolises a more honest idea of marriage with Henry VIII: him getting his grubby little mitts on whatever he pleases. Marrying his first wife to secure good relations with Spain, then the second and third for an heir, the fourth to broker an alliance, the fifth and sixth to preserve his manhood… Rider may be a romantic at heart, but still his understanding of relationships remains firmly transactional, an inherent contradiction of his personality best embodied in this class, in this skill. Functioning similarly to Imperial Privilege, it allows Rider to manifest skills and abilities that are not his own - but rather are that of his current spouse, following the logic “what’s hers is mine” to its logical conclusion. As this is effectively Rider invoking his rights via marriage, skills that alter the body or require a particular bloodline are off-limits, as is anything beyond the ken of Rider’s understanding. As such he’s most likely to focus on culture- and military-related skills, exhibiting them at anywhere from C to E rank depending on his wife’s opinion of him at the time. Furthermore, in the event Rider’s (current) beloved has a Noble Phantasm rooted in the arts or sciences, it may be possible for him to create his own, inferior copy at three ranks below the original. Given how quickly he goes through wives, however, it’s unlikely he’ll ever hold on to a woman long enough to finish one of these projects.

“Before you say anything, no. I’ll not arrange a match just to enhance my own abilities. I’m a lover, not a fighter, after all. And it’s a matter of compatibility, besides. There’s only so many sweet maidens out there who might suit my fancy. Nothing disappoints me more than a woman who thinks ‘wife’ qualifies as a personality. Demure little things, more field mouse than female. A wife is someone I should be able to talk to, who should be able to talk to me, not a decoration who’ll fawn over me when I need it before she slinks into the background.”

Noble Phantasm
    Marry Rose d’Or
    Maiden’s Voyage Cross a Golden Sea

The Noble Phantasm that qualifies Henry VIII for the Rider class, the Mary Rose a carrack-class warship of the Tudor navy under Henry VIII’s rule, christened by the man himself, and easily one of the largest warships in England at the time. Serving for over thirty years through multiple renovations, it was an exhibition of the best England could produce, and one of the first examples of a purpose-built sailing warship. All this and more makes it a powerful early symbol of later English naval supremacy, and were Henry VIII summoned as a Ruler, perhaps this Noble Phantasm would live up to that legend, firing barrage upon barrage of heavy artillery upon England’s enemies. Alas, Rider’s interests rest elsewhere.

So it is that the Mary Rose has been rechristened the Marry Rose, much of its weaponry cast off for its new purpose, the perfect cruise ship for newlyweds. At the same time, Rider’s combined the famed vessel with another of his exploits, the Field of the Cloth of Gold. Also known as the Camp du Drap d'Or, it was a meeting between Henry VIII and his closest rival, Francis I of the French. Ostensibly a peace arrangement, in practice it was an opportunity for both kings to flaunt their wealth and make a show of how very cultured they were, and flaunt Henry VIII did. Miles upon miles of gold fabric, exquisite glassworks, a joyous tourney, apparent oceans of red wine – all this and more the king of England brought to bear, regardless of how he drained his coffers in the process.

As a Noble Phantasm, the Marry Rose d’Or is more work of art than war vessel, a ship that floats the air with inlays of fine gold. For so long as he remains on board, Rider has access to a unique form of Projection Magecraft, symbolising his wealth and prestige, where just about any item may be manifested provided its material worth greatly outstrips its practical value. Antiques and alcohol, culinary delights and daint curios, and every form of finery under the sun are all within his power to create… For a small expenditure of mana, of course. A price guaranteed to rack up by the day as Rider’s love of luxury and the need to impress whichever maiden currently has his fancy mixes with his irrepressible urge to splurge wherever possible. No matter the cost, Rider will not compromise on his tastes, nor will he taint his image by offering his sweetheart anything short of the absolute best.

And despite his modifications, the Marry Rose d’Or remains a warship. While only a few of the cannons remain, they are still enough to rain cannonfire on an unsuspecting target, and the ship’s fortifications make it possible for Rider to simply ram his vessel into enemy structures without fear of damage.

“Isn’t she just stunning? I made sure to install a new rudder, that me and my beau might sail no matter the weather. And do you hear that? Of course you don’t; the vessel makes nary a peep, so it’s just me, my lady, and the sounds of the sea while we– Hey hey hey! No touching! You’ll scratch the paintwork! Defacing my ship before it’s even set sail… This is maidenless behaviour, Master!”

Divorced, Beheaded, Died, Divorced, Beheaded, Survived
    I Had Six Sorry Wives, Some Might Say I Ruined Their Lives

A symbol of what may be the most famous aspect of Henry VIII’s legend. While it should come as no surprise that the wedding-crazed Rider possesses it, this can be considered to be his ‘true’ Noble Phantasm, in that all incarnations of the man are guaranteed to have some variation of it. Because before he is a tyrant, a reformer, a stain on his nation’s history, the king who ushered it to new prominence, Henry VIII is one thing: He’s the man with six wives. Divorcing his first wife when she failed to produce an heir; beheading the second on trumped-up charges of adultery; mourning the third when she died in childbirth; divorcing the fourth for not meeting his standards; beheading the fifth on grounds of misconduct, leaving the sixth to survive when he at last passed away… The absurdity of the whole affair only deepens Rider’s hold on England’s cultural memory, endured through the centuries.

Divorced, Beheaded, Died, Divorced, Beheaded, Survived (also known as D3B2S, apparently) for the Rider-class Henry VIII takes the form of a passive, curse-like effect pervading his Saint Graph, impossible to detect and utterly harmless to the man himself. It is not until Rider breaks off one of his ‘marriages’ that this Noble Phantasm takes effect, enforcing one simple fact of life on the unfortunate divorcee. Marrying Henry VIII seals a woman’s fate. Leaving Henry VIII can only portend disaster. The instant Rider divorces his current wife, there is a five-in-six chance some form of misfortune will befall her. Perhaps the sudden, unprovoked loss of mana, signifying Catherine of Aragon’s exile and subsequent death. Perhaps a slow sapping of vitality, representing Catherine Parr’s death in childbirth only a year after outliving the king. Or perhaps, like Anne and Kathryn and Jane, a sudden spontaneous demise, loss of one’s head not necessarily included. The sole possibility of salvation is to share one’s fate with Anne of Cleves, who came the closest to parting ways with the king on amiable terms. Only a defence against curses can guard against D3B2S, and not even Rider himself can control it. Nor can his death dispel the effect, as the case of Parr will attest. Regardless of whether they should survive, random cases of misfortune will follow the affected for the rest of their lives, the World itself attempting to enforce the narrative that the wives of Henry VIII almost all suffered for it.

A ‘hidden’ Noble Phantasm that functions regardless of the user’s will, Rider is categorically incapable of recognising that he possesses D2B2S, or that the downfall of his former paramours has anything to do with him. How much this is sheer wilful ignorance is up for debate.

Lore
    The second king of England’s Tudor dynasty, Henry VIII ruled over a tumultuous period just shy of forty years, under which the English state underwent some of the most dramatic shifts in its history. The man who brought the Protestant faith to England, redefined the role of king, overhauled political tradition and, yes, married six times. While he has been reviled and revered in equal measure over the centuries since his passing, all the same Henry VIII’s impact on English history cannot be ignored, so immense is his import. To the point where each of his potential classes represents a different aspect of his personality, all bringing a distinct element to the forefront. Ruler, the idealised reformer king, defender of the new faith. Berserker, the gluttonous tyrant, dispensing dissenters by the thousands. Saber, the balanced king, closest of them all to the real thing. And Rider, the despicable rogue, ensuring his memory lives on through sheer magnetic charisma.

Despite the infamy of his many marriages, and the countless cases of infidelity, Rider nonetheless is a strong believer in romance. He adores chivalric tales of love from afar, and against common belief, was quite the devoted husband to his wives... For so long as the relationship endured, anyway.

Keen to land himself yet another bride, Rider embodies Henry’s vices and virtues alike in equal measure. On the one hand he is irascible beyond measure, quick to avenge even the slightest bruise to his ego, given to wild flights of fancy, and simply incapable of any show of restraint. On the other, he is without question honest, attentive, open-minded, and at times unbearably affectionate. The king’s motto in life was Couer Loyal - true heart - a slogan he kept embroidered on his clothing, something Rider more than any of Henry’s incarnations lives his life by. The moment one shows him care, he will stop at nothing to return the favour; should a woman win his heart, he will move heaven and earth if only to please her, considering her wishes and well-being of greater import than even his own life. That he will turn respond to a perceived betrayal with a nigh-inhuman quantity of spite is not a contradiction, at least not to him. He will not lie, nor will he conceal his true feelings, but commits himself wherever his heart leads him.

“That is the question, is it not? How should the king rule? By pragmatism alone? By the guidance of the clergy, or his ministers, and so on and so forth? I pondered that question so many times, while I watched my brother ready himself for the throne, until I came up with my answer. “The king must listen only to his heart.” The king’s will – the king’s emotions – are what makes him human. How can he neglect the gift God has given, when he took unworthy clay and taught it to feel? Let my advisors deal with steering the ship, but it is I alone who decides its course! To doubt mine heart is to spit on myself, on the throne, and Almighty God who sat me upon it! The king must carve a path, not for the people, but for himself! And whether the people follow or not, let him care not! The king cannot entrust himself to the whims of others, but must at all times move ahead of his own will! For he is the King!!!

Oh dear, look at me now. I’ve gone and scared off all the ladies. Think we can round up a few more at the next pub, Master?”

Also, were it not obvious, the dialogue thus far has been for a male Master. Should a woman have the misfortune of summoning him...

Well.

source: xkmgk
    "Pray, my fair sweetheart, did it hurt? Whence you fell from the heavens, I mean?"
    "Prithee I might partake of the lady's pretty duckies somewhere private?"
    "Have you heard? It's rumoured the climax of a porcine beast lasts for hours... What say we find a quiet spot and see if we can't outmatch their ilk?"

Notes
    My third Tudor! I initially wavered between Elizabeth I celebrating the current jubilee, then Charles II with the gimmick that he's trying to celebrate literally every holiday at once, before settling on this piece of work.
    Last edited by sutaa; June 6th, 2022 at 02:56 PM. Reason: how did I forget the stats

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think we're not bullied enough for this dumb idea, but here I am to remind my fellow Brazilians to laugh at your southerners.

((ALSO OH MY GOD I NEED TO COMMENT ON THESE OTHER SHEETS))

“To celebrate our own shortcomings, it takes an immense deal of strength. But to be happy, one just needs to keep on living. So, for your own happiness, if only for today... I’m coming up, so you better get this party started!”

Rider
    — THE REBELLIOUS FLAG —

[ ]

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical Fact

Height: 182 cm | 6'0''
    Weight: 73 kg | 160 lbs

Natural Enemy: Duke of Caxias
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Male, Riding, Weak to Enuma Elish, Brynhildr’s Beloved

STRENGTH: C
    MANA: D
    ENDURANCE: D
    LUCK: D+
    AGILITY: B+
    NOBLE PHANTASM: B

BOND 1
    CLASS SKILLS

Riding: A+

Once upon a time, there was a Rider out there that used to proclaim she could, 「even ride this granny bike to speed,」 and apparently, he was extremely touched by the spirit behind these words. What do you mean, he can’t do the same? Of course he can!

So, as you can see, not a single mount is strange enough for this man.

“Everything can be a horse if you squint hard enough. And not to brag, but I’m very good at horse-riding!”

—And squinting, very, very good at squinting...

Magic Resistance: E

Look, he can’t exactly cancel the effects of any spell per se... Then again, he can ride even the damn wind if he pleases! Haven’t you watched morning cartoons in your childhood? Extreme speed isn’t that much different from teleportation, duh!

Independent Action: C

Usually reserved to Servants of the Archer Class, this is the ability to remain independent in the absence of a Master.

This time, even he’s quite surprised this happened and is just as lost as the Master. But, he conjectures after a moment of pause, rather than acquiring this ability by being a lone wolf, maybe he’s just extremely stubborn about being free? His existence is the very hope of freedom, you see...

“「Not another one of you」? What does that mean? Why you’re looking so scared so suddenly, Master?”

BOND 2
    PART I

Each year, Rio Grande do Sul, the most southerly state in Brazil bordering Uruguay and Argentina, celebrates in the 20th of September the
    Dia do Gaúcho
    Gaucho’s Day
    . With partying across the whole state, for most of the month, thousands of people camp out in the cities’ central parks, recreating traditional lifestyles of the past while dressed in traditional attires. The highlights of the party includes horse riding, performances of folk dances, barbecued meat and a big carnival-like closing parade.

The choosen date to start the festivities, September 20, is a nod to the start of the
    Revolução Farroupilha
    Ragamuffin War
    , a civil uprising in which the state fought for independence from the rest of the nation. Naturally, the revolt ended in 1845 with surrender, and Rio Grande do Sul remains part of Brazil, as expected.

——Despite the defeat, this conflict remains a source of great regional pride to this day... Southern people are just built different, I guess?

“Why the depressing narration? There’s no way that struggle was for nothing. We fought solely for freedom, and perhaps our strength alone wasn’t enough to take us there——but we were free nonetheless, from the moment we decided that. We are free, even today, even if our ambitions were not to bear fruit. And we’re happy with the results... I don’t see how this can be anything other than our victory.”

—With the gaze of a proud father, this Servant speaks of his past deeds with fondness. But, perhaps that’s to be expected: he was the light of a star, the face of a revolution, and Bento Gonçalves was never know for dwelling on failures anyway.

BOND 3
    PART II

Height/Weight: 182cm・73kg
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: South America
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

——You know what else Bento Gonçalves wasn’t known for? A motorcycle. What is the meaning behind this tomfoolery?

“This? This is my companion Antonio.”

Uhm, no, I wasn’t asking its name...

“No, no, it’s very important to know who this is. After all, a gaucho without a horse isn’t a gaucho at all! But I’ve heard that these things have way superior Horsepower. That means they’re even better than normal horses, right? If they have powers, that’s it.”

—Wait, really? I can’t believe the Grail is already accepting this kind of flimsy excuse!?

BOND 4
    PART III

One of the most prominent figures in the history of Rio Grande do Sul, Bento Gonçalves was the leader of the rebel forces in the
    Revolução Farroupilha
    Ragamuffin War

The uprising is believed to have begun due to the difference between the economy of the southern states and the rest of the country. Unlike other provinces, the economy there focused on the internal market rather than exporting commodities—because of that, the province’s main product,
    charque
    dried and salted beef
    , suffered from unfair competition with Argentina. The uprising ended up bringing to light other glaring issues with the province, including the desire of freedom from slaves, and gradually became something far bigger and all-encompassing with time, with many noteworthy figures fighting for their side, including the Italian revolutionary Giuseppe Garibaldi. It escalated more and more until reaching its peak with the controversial declaration of independence in 1836, creating by all means the
    República Rio-Grandense
    Riograndense Republic

This civil war that assaulted Rio Grande do Sul was only quelled in 1945, with peace negotiations resulting in the signing of the
    Tratado do Poncho Verde
    Green Poncho Treaty
    , which ended the Republic and ensured that Rio Grande do Sul would still be a part of Brazil.

—That’s funny... I could swear you were barely mentioned in the story from a certain point on, despite being a figurehead of the revolution?

“Oh? It’s because I was doing some very figurehead-ish things out there, of course.”

(A quick trip to a library easily reveals that he was arrested somewhere during 1836, while still taking office as president of the
    República Rio-Grandense
    Riograndense Republic
    in 1837. I told you, man, southerners are just built different...)

BOND 5
    PART IV

For someone that was, at the end of his public life, called a 「murderer」 by his peers for the questionable choices that were taken during the course of the Republic, he seems quite at peace with the fact.

——But maybe, no one but himself can truly grasp with the eyes of both an outsider and a compatriot, the ever-changing meaning of the September 20th.

For him, that Revolution meant to give his whole life away for a purpose bigger than himself. And maybe, to the modern people it seems outlandish and preventable, maybe even stupid, to wish for freedom to the point of disruption. But for him and many others, that single word meant the entire universe. How could he ever laugh at their dreams and mock their innocence?

And, maybe, precisely because of this unique point of view, this is why he’s at peace.

Because a day that by all means should be tainted with regret became, instead, a reason to smile, a day to share and to bring together all the people who dare call themselves Gauchos. And even a person like him, a 「murderer,」 became the light of a star, an inspiration to keep hoping.

—Perhaps he was right in declare that 「the people of Rio Grande do Sul are truly free already.」

If they’re even free to choose the meaning for their struggle, how could this be anything other than a resounding victory?

“Yep! You finally get it.”

——But you know what! Southerners hate, more than a churrasco-less party, a sour face!

So let’s put these sleeping dogs to rest and enjoy the party that is to be alive and to be free to choose who you’re going to be every day. He knows he’ll do that, at least.

BOND 6
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Rebel Charisma: B

The charisma of a rebellious soul. Comprising the default effects of the Charisma personal Skill in its function, it also determines the talent to command—specifically—a rebel army.

However, by sheer consequence of acquiring this Skill, it also denotes that despite the figure achieving excellence when it comes to the level of popularity as an insurgent figure and a symbol of change, the general consensus is that the height of his charismatic nature is something to be admired from afar. As if it is a curse, whenever one gets too close, it seems that they inevitably tend to perceive deep flaws in his personality that tend to taint his image as a figurehead of rebellion, eventually dropping the morale.

All in all, it really means that he just makes really good points with the worst possible timing.

What do you mean, 「just because you guys have all a mutual pact of no-aggression about pursuing Master romantically, you can’t just sit by them during lunch and give them some food? Isn’t that just normal?」

Or, what do you mean 「you’re not allowed to say no to the grueling routine of farming? He thought Master rolled those sparkly stones in every single banner exactly to cut everyone some slack?」

What do you mean, 「men aren’t allowed to come in Summer attire for some reason? Why’s that?」

——If someone could shut his trap, that’d be ideal...

The Crimson Flag: EX

In a sense, this is a tailored version of the Innocent Monster personal Skill specifically made for him—one could even call it, a welcomed burden.

Bento Gonçalves was a man of extremes: a staunch imperialist, but the leader of a revolution deeply republican in nature. A defender of free speech and unburden ideals, but someone who inevitably saw the higher powers seizing his freedom. He was the president of a Republic, and yet lived out most of his life in an Empire.

What could be the real him, under all the laughter and the pride? And what could be all of what was given to him, sometimes received in good spirit and sometimes with nothing but despair, as a symbol to carry?

And does it even matter at this point, when he so readily took every mantle for himself in order to inspire others to dream just as far as he did?

—Even now, he might just as well decide to be whatever a Master needs him to be at the moment. A friend? A brother figure? Ammunition for Chen Gong? That’s fine! He might be all of this already by just instinctually picking up on Master’s needs.

——In a sense, Rider is just as much of a fantasy as you ultimately believe he is...

Falsa Cruz: B

The Falsa Cruz, or Faux Cross, is the nearest constellation to the Crux Constellation—the light which guided Pedro Álvares Cabral to the New World—and is frequently mistaken for it. If the Southern Cross represents Brazil, then the Epsilon represents a utopia.

——Incidentally, one of his greatest rivals, Duke of Caxias, developed a military style that followed the same patterns of the Crux Constellation and invokes a speed that leaves a trail of afterimages. Do you think that his style of fighting, that relies on pure, raw pressure, was created as a counter to that?

Now... Would he truly, really be that petty? That’s the real question here... What a mystery...

BOND 7
    NOBLE PHANTASM

GO FORTH AND CONQUER, O STAR OF DEFIANCE
    Decênio Heróico

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 50m
    Max. number of targets: 40~50

One of the most noteworthy wins of the rebels during the
    Revolução Farroupilha
    Ragamuffin War
    was that conquered at the Lagoa dos Patos. The Imperial Brazilian Marine conquered this river, which was at the time the sole way of communication between the Rio Grande do Sul’s capital and other cities—not only that, but they domain over the river assured that imperial soldiers could always be deployed by sea when needed. Despite being frequently attacked by the rebels, they always managed to fend themselves.

However, the rebels designed an unusual maneuver to take this strategic point back: they’ve captured boats intending to ride them to Tramandaí and take the sea without resistance. To avoid capture by sea, they transported them by land, with the help of logs that moved under them like wheels. The plan was a resounding success and the Farrapos assured their domain over the sea——

——For some months, that is...

—But that’s not the issue here!

Rider’s specialty is to hold on. Ten years of civil war, four months of carefully planned guerrilla tactics, a boat transported by land... You name every stupid idea or outcome, and he’ll probably tell you that this happened somewhere in his life. In a sense, he’s not that different from that other Rider that was recently released, you know, that one who’s also known for holding on, but for some reason was done so dirty, like, do you think the devs have something against Romans or something?

—Oh, right. About the boats...

During the festivities of September, this story is told in gaucho camps and during some parades as an example of the unmovable will of southerners. Do you think this is why this ended up as a sublimation of this exact characteristic?

Well, whatever the reason was, just like the sudden appearance of boats that weren’t spotted in the sea were the reason why the careful balance of power cultivated by the Empire of Brazil was taken down by rebels, the outcome of a fight is able to be reset by the deployment of this Noble Phantasm. In short, all conditions are returned to what they were at the beginning of a battle.

“Even deadly wounds of both parties, actually!” He adds, before this can be done with. Oh lord... “After all, this is remembered as a moment of glory by the people... We can’t have blood dirtying our festivities, right?”

BOND 8
    PERSONALITY

“Barbecues in the weekend are good and all, but you know what? A good chimarrão first thing in the morning is the real deal to help clearing the mind. —Oh, I know! You should join me tomorrow, how about that!? I start to get everything ready at 5 AM!”

DISLIKES
    “What’s wrong with 「cacetinho?」 Why are you guys laughing?” >:C

WISH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL
    “I don’t have any wish for the Grail... My twilight has already come and go and the sun shines for others now. I can only hope that my people keep the fire in their spirit burning... I know that as long as they strive to fight for their convictions, just like in the past, then everything will be alright.”

He can be described as 「an idol who loves heroes, and lives life as one.」

He’s truly the type to go both all out and straight into things in a straightforward way that can be easily misinterpreted as loud and obnoxious, as befitting of the people he represents. But he’s really nothing if a passionate man.

As a symbol of his people, he represents the day in which they can become themselves—and it’s only natural that this would give him a charismatic and excitable disposition when it comes to meet new people and experience new possibilities.

—And that is to say, as a symbol, he also represents the worst parts of this day in which one remembers their fallen stars and all the things trampled to reach this place of today. But he embraces even this darkness with the same eagerness... Maybe he simply cannot help but to love his people, like a parent simply cannot help but to love their children.

But you know what... There’s a thing I still don’t understand. Why a symbol like him, then, decided to come as a biker instead of donning himself in traditional attires? Isn’t one of the whole points of the September 20th the opportunity to honor one’s roots in this particular way?

“That’s true. I suppose you’re right in this assessment...” Rider nods, taking off his helmet. “—But then again, what is the image of a hero to you people? Isn’t a hot-blooded Sentai fighter, battling against corruption with the starry-eyed disposition of the youth? How could I come back as anything other than that what was expected of me this time around?”

Perhaps, behind these seemingly innocuous words, lies the crux of his character.

That light that depends on all the darkness it gathers to shine as brightly as it does.

——Perhaps, this is indeed his curse...

BOND 9
    RELATIONSHIPS

Isabel
    (WhiteFrenzy)

“She did what now!? ——Huh? If I want to say hello, since she’s the daughter of an old friend? N-no, no! I know when I’m way out of my depth.”
    (Not all the chimarrão in the world would fix this mess.)

Tiradentes
    (pinetree)

“I respect his tactics a lot! He’s a great person, and a national hero... Plus, he knows how to make a wicked churrasco. There’s no way you’re a bad person when you’re that good!”

Frau Gauden
    (jishara)

“I have a question! Don’t you get tired of hunting? I know I’d feel like sitting down and sip on some chimarrão after a couple hours... I know, maybe that’s what you need! Here, have some!”

Dewi Sri
    (BnEl15)

“I was a farmer myself, at the end of my days, so I do feel some kinship with this lady... Also... I don’t know, but there’s something that just... Draws me in, but I can’t put my finger...”
    —Maybe, it’s the fact that you two are hopeless creatures who don’t have much personality outside of what people expect you to act?
    “Oh, please! That’s totally not it!”
    (It totally is.)

Ismail Ibn Ibrahim
    (Ismail2002)

“His love for his people and their happiness is truly inspiring! I feel like I’d learn a lot talking to him... Maybe, I should offer him some chimarrão? There’s a saying in my homeland that tells you, there’s no way you won’t make friends over sharing a cuia or two.”

Anna Maria Schwegelin (Lorelei)
    (Random)

“——Uhm... S-she’s lovely, right?”
    (He’s trying really hard to not feel intimidated by this... This strange aura. Do not like.)

King Momo (Carnaval)
    (Wyvern)

“Ah, look! That’s King Momo! I’m so relieved, now I know that Chaldea will truly never be short in excitement... —Look! Maybe, the South is not known for their Carnivals, I’ll give you that. But we sure as hell know how to have fun whenever February’s around the corner! We’re still Brazilians, you know!”

La Befana
    (Vance)

“A witch of Christmas? In my land, we associate this date with good things, like family reunions and a big feast—isn’t it kinda sad when you’re a figure of evil during such happy events? ——Huh? She’s actually kinda nice? Really!?”

Valentine
    (Morg van Destro)

“I... Uh...”
    (He found his match, someone that’s even more self-abrasive and intense than he’ll ever be.)

Henry VIII of England (Groom)
    (sutaa)

“I don’t really like kings... I mean, I know I did kissed the young D. Pedro II’s hand to seal the peace when he visited Rio Grande do Sul and all, but that’s different! —This one is kinda... Uh... Why did this prompt called so many unusual figures?”
    (Have you looked into a mirror, sir?)

BOND 10
    CRAFT ESSENCE

Maybe if everything could be solved over a talk around a campfire—
    Maybe if everything could be resolved if we just shared a single cuia—
    Maybe if all the evils of the world could one day be remembered as something worthy of celebration—

——Then, maybe on this day, I’ll not be needed anymore.
    But me and my people, we’re nothing but dreamers. I know that one day this will happen.

One day, I’ll finally be able to be free as well.

Author's notes
    Chimarrão is fucking amazing, you guys.

Okay, I had other ideas at first (Festa Junina inspired if it was Brazilian, or the Hou Yi but Setsubun where the birds are 9 demons and there was an entire page that married these ideas and I was floored by it, going for the internation route)... Needless to say, I was sniped and had to quickly scramble for a Plan B. This is the Plan B. This is me outing myself as a filthy Southerner.

I used to enjoy our September 20ths, but now? It's sad. I miss going around the many houses in gaucho camps and eating barbecue with a bunch of strangers... Those are the days. Alas, that stupid virus happened and we don't know what is to be proud of being Gaucho for like, 3 years already.

Speaking of Gauchos, since this man is like, the face of this holiday, I simply made a sheet about him, I guess? I hope it's still on theme. He's so intrinsically linked with everything the Ragamuffin War represents anyway, both the bad and the good. Bully him to your heart's content... He deserves it.

P.S: Cacetinho is unfortunately a regional joke that will be lost in translation. It's how we call our bread, but know that it sounds remarkably similar to the word we use for that male body part, you know which one.

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 7th, 2022 at 09:42 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, can't say no to WF's Brazillian history lesson. I feel like I may be missing a few regional jokes along the way, but I still like how he turned out. I love this sentai freedom hero so much. Amazing work.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    WF is Gaúcha? And here I thought she was Brazilian all this time...

Jokes aside, very fun sheet with a ton of personality. The Kamen Rider bit was funny and I'm glad it didn't take over the sheet too much.
    Also made me realize it's been...probably almost 10 years since I last tried chimarrão.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I think we're not bullied enough for this dumb idea, but here I am to remind my fellow Brazilians to laugh at your southerners.

((ALSO OH MY GOD I NEED TO COMMENT ON THESE OTHER SHEETS))

“To celebrate our own shortcomings, it takes an immense deal of strength. But to be happy, one just needs to keep on living. So, for your own happiness, if only for today... I’m coming up, so you better get this party started!”

Rider
    — THE REBELLIOUS FLAG —

I'd really like to read this sheet in more detail when I have the time, but for now, I'm mostly blown away by how pretty it looks, and I don't know how you all manage it...! The effort that goes into the presentation really shows, the sheets here always have a way of standing out visually.

You know what’ll make this prompt even more fun?

Servantverse shenanigans!

(This may or may not be a clue for my submission)
    Last edited by HumanComplex; June 6th, 2022 at 11:21 AM.

if by fun you mean true evil, maybe.

Prepare for the desecration of the memory of Tsukihime’s setting.

It’ll never be grounded again.

More like InhumanComplex, huh!!

Low blow. I’ll make a section about types, and you’ll love it!

Blog Entries
    back in town, short stuff:

lewd witch: one paragraph in the background is doubled and several words with an ' are corrupted. That sometimes happens with importing google doc stuff.

Xmas witch: thats so cute. But I feel like Voyager is a better class for her.

Morg: Yes.

Bridal Henry: oh myy~ thats a good sheet right there.

WF: Yes. I cannot help but always think of Farquaad and the Muffin Man scene each time this war is mentioned. Why is there muffin in the name!
    And you made me hungry, dammit I shouldve read it yesterday before the family BBQ. Fun sheet as always and exactly what I want to see here, so dw about this entry.
    Last edited by DelRey; June 6th, 2022 at 03:02 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.