Weight: 45 kg
    Attribute: Sky

STR: A+
    CON: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: D
    LCK: E

Legend

Rider's true name is Corvus, a bird and constellation of Greek mythology.

In legend, Corvus is a constellation whose origin is associated with the sun god Apollo. There are two core accounts of Corvus as such. The first is one in which Corvus was a pure white crow who informed Apollo of his lover's infidelity, and in a fit of rage was scorched black by the god.

The second is that Corvus was sent to fetch water for Apollo, but while doing so stopped partway to eat figs. Corvus then brought a Hydra back in his talons and lied that the serpent had kept him from the water. Seeing through his lie, Apollo banished Corvus to the sky, and cursed it to forever be thirsty.

For the Greek tradition, though, Corvus originates in the Babylonian star catalogues, in which it is displayed sitting on the tail of a serpent constellation that signifies the underworld god Ningishzida. This serpent was later altered into being a Hydra in the Greek tradition. In this regard, Corvus's origin is based in a symbol of death, and of being a gate to the underworld.

The constellation of Corvus also features in Chinese astronomy. The stars of Corvus are located within the Vermilion Bird of the South, marking the twenty-eighth lunar mansion, Zhěn, which is a chariot and a coffin, further appending that constellation to the notion of death.

Moreover, the Vermilion bird is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations, and represents the fire element and the season of summer. This, in turn, is most closely related to the Lí bagua, which carries a meaning of "light-giving". Fire, summer, and light-giving in turn could be seen as aspects of the sun, just as Corvus in Greek mythology is related to the sun god Apollo. Moreover, the Lí bagua, while its animal is a bird, is also related to the Chinese zodiac of the snake, just as the Greek Corvus is a bird whose destiny is tied to a serpent.

A final exhibition can be found in Indian astronomy, in which the Corvus constellation features as the 13th Nakshatra, Hasta, bearing the Rigvedic name of the sun god Savitr. Savitr is a solar deity often conflated with another Indian sun god, Surya. He is the god who maintains cosmic order. He is prayed to convey the departed soul to where the righteous dwell. Savitr bestows immortality on the gods as well as length of life on man. In that regard, Savitr can be considered to possess aspects both as a sun god and an arbiter of
    death
    order

In summation, Corvus is a constellation of a bird associated with a serpent and with death in Babylon. In Greek mythology, it bears its own story which is the central point of its legend, but is again associated with a serpent, and gains the attribution of being related to the sun. All of these associations possess their parallels in Chinese astronomy, and the parallels to both death and the sun can be further found in Indian astronomy.

Both in western and eastern antiquity, then, Corvus can be seen as a bird whose fate is tied to a serpent, and whose nature is related to death and the sun. An odd example of such things carrying over across culture spheres.

Character

Corvus is, put simply, kind of a jerk. The aftermath of his punishments at the hands of Apollo have worn away at what smile and optimism he might have once had, and in their place there is little more than a crude ball of snark. His hoarse, gravelly voice, the result of one such punishment, accompanies this rather well, and it wouldn't be difficult to imagine him smoking a cigarette in a noire film, despite being a bird.

With that said, there is at least something below the snark. Corvus is crude, but there is an honesty in that crudeness. Just as he told Apollo of his lover's infidelity despite knowing that it would anger the god, he always aims to speak the truth, regardless of what it will do. He maintains this as telling people what they need to hear, rather than what they want to hear.

He loathes the gods with a passion, and Apollo carries a particular thread of hatred in his eyes, to the point where he can often be found just glaring at the sun. Incidentally, this disdain also makes him loathe to utilize his first Noble Phantasm, even before the cost of its use is taken into consideration, so for standard purposes, one might consider said Noble Phantasm to be sealed outside of truly extraordinary circumstances.

Despite being grating to talk to more often than not, getting along with him is a fairly simple task. Don't overreact when he says something harsh, don't praise any gods when he's around, and you're probably good. Anyone able to return banter is also almost certain to do well with him.

He sees himself as a figure who's been around the block, an old wise man who's familiar with the ways of the world despite being unabashedly self-deprecating, and so refers to most around him who he gets along with as "kid", regardless of their actual age. In that sense, if you get into his good graces, he might best be compared to that crotchety but lovable grandparent who says some pretty bad stuff sometimes at family gatherings.

"See, kid, never work for a god. Pricks, the lot of 'em. Trash pay, no employment benefits, it's garbage. Once, my boss made me go get him a cup a' water, yeah? So I go, and I'm a few minutes late, so this shithead goes 'oh, I was a bit thirsty for a few minutes, so I'll make you thirsty foreva'. Woulda said that's a breach a' contract, but then he punted me into the sky, the prick. So yeah, you humans've done a pretty good job with this, uh, 'Age of Man' thing. Some good shit."

Class Skills

Riding: EX
    Riding vehicles or Phantasmal Species in the standard sense is impossible. Qualification to the Rider class is the result of being associated with sitting upon the
    hydra
    serpent
    that he is so commonly related to. In other words, Rider's "riding technique" is gripping serpents in his talons and flying around with them, as he did in the legend of Apollo and Crater. An odd inversion of premise.
    Ranked nonstandard not because of riding technique, but because while doing this action, an absurd level of fine control is achieved over the "mount". It can be said that the "mount" and the "rider" are capable of acting as one.

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.
    As a Phantasmal Species from the Age of Gods, Rider possesses an abnormally high resistance to magecraft by the standards of the class. However, being cursed by Apollo in both aspects of his Greek representation has caused this to fall.

Personal Skills

Curse of the Sun: -
    Curses passed to Rider in his legends for angering the sun god Apollo. There are two such curses. The first is that Rider's feathers shall always be black. So long as the curse exists, they will be incapable of changing, and moreover Rider is incapable of putting anything over himself to disguise their color.
    The second is the worse of the two, which is a curse of thirst. So long as he exists, Rider is wracked by an unimaginable thirst. His voice is constantly hoarse, and even while he is drinking water, this thirst does not abate. This can be considered a sort of constant mental torture. Due to the presence of this curse, ability to focus, even in combat, drastically falls. It is for the removal of this curse that he has sought the Holy Grail.

At the Boundary (False): D
    A Skill for those who walk within the Valley, are as one with Death, and are familiar with its ways. While far from a true embodiment of death, Rider's relation to death in the Babylonian, Chinese, and Indian traditions have resulted in acquisition of something similar.
    Some resistance is displayed to instantaneous imposition of death, as well as to external mental interference such as "charm".

Divinity: C+++
    Divine Spirit aptitude and a form of anti-purge protection. Rider's base divine spirit aptitude is low, as the core of his legend is the Greek legend in which he is not conflated with the divine, but merely interacts with them; nonetheless, his relations to divinity in other culture spheres have at least allowed this to manifest.
    With the true name release of "May Apotheosis Be Reached", the triple modifier activates, placing Rider near the same level of aptitude as a true Divine Spirit.

Natural Monster: A-
    A Skill endowed to those who were given birth as a monster rather than to a hero or god that has fallen down to the level of a Magical Beast. One does not often think of crows as beings of particular strength, but Rider is a powerful member of the Phantasmal Species no less. No better is this evidenced than in the account where he grabbed a Hydra, a Monstrous Beast bearing first-class fame and combat might, in his talons and brought it back to Apollo without a shred of difficulty.
    While he lacks combat experience, Rider's STR has reached a level that is exemplary compared to the human standard. CON, however, is not raised.

Noble Phantasm

Corvus, MUL.UGA.MUSHEN, Hasta, Zhěn
    May Apotheosis Be Reached

Classification: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

The sublimation of the pan-cultural associations that Rider possesses. By invoking the four names he bears among legends of Greece, India, China, and Babylon, this Noble Phantasm is activated.

Its nature is best compared to the process of Apotheosis, but is distinct in that it is "awakening one's inner divinity" rather than "being endowed with external divinity". Upon activation, the triple modifier upon Rider's Divinity activates, and his nature becomes something analogous to a Divine Spirit Servant.

In this state, Rider is capable of displaying a portion of Authority by drawing on the Vermillion Bird, Apollo, and Savitr. Parameters and combat skill are not directly affected, but large-scale creation and manipulation of fire is possible. Moreover, Rider's body releases intense solar winds which can ravage an area. One might say that, at the time of activation, a miniature sun descends on the Earth. In other words, Rider's own existence becomes analogous to a Noble Phantasm, capable of achieving Anti-Fortress levels of destruction.

The Personal Skill "Curse of the Sun" is not affected, much to Rider's disdain, but it is possible to bestow the same curse upon others while in this state. One could call this the epitomization of Rider's vindictiveness, but as he has experienced those curses firsthand, he's very unlikely to do this even to those he's trying to kill. Well, unless they're related to Apollo.

...however, this transformation is not something which originally belongs to Rider, but which was granted to him through cross-cultural association of that constellation he originates from. As such, activation is limited to the span of three turns, and after this time frame ends, the spiritual core is severely damaged, and all parameters drop to the minimum rank. Death will generally occur at that point, but it could perhaps be delayed for another turn or two by use of a Command Spell. Though, it would take a truly desperate Master to do such a thing, as all they would be doing is sustaining a useless dying Servant for a minute longer.

Due to the cost of this Noble Phantasm and Rider's own disdain for the gods, especially those of the sun, this Noble Phantasm should generally be considered sealed. Only if something were to truly make Rider desperate for power, or if a Command Spell were used, would this ever be invoked.

Ningishzida-Hydra
    Despised Companion, Let Us Rampage

Classification: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

In Chinese, Babylonian, and Greek astronomy, Rider is a bird associated with a snake. Namely, with regards to the latter two of those three, he is signified by holding a serpent in his talons. In Babylonian tradition, this serpent is associated with the underworld god Ningishzida, while in Greek tradition, this serpent is a Monstrous Beast known as a hydra. By invoking these two names, it is possible to summon the serpent that is so intertwined with Rider's legend.

The existence in question is a Hydra, but due to association and conflation with Ningishzida, it has acquired a level of mystery that is more comparable to a Divine Beast than a Monstrous Beast. The aspects of Ningishzida are
    life
    vegetation
    and
    death
    the underworld
    , so in the case of this being, association with Ningishzida has drastically increased the strength of its two core characteristics, these being its
    life
    regeneration
    and
    death
    poison
    . In that regard at least, it can be undoubtedly called first-class among hydras.

Rider and the hydra are capable of mutual conversation, but their cooperative ability is low. If left unchecked, the hydra will merely rampage about, and may even attack Rider. As such, following summoning, Rider will generally grip the hydra in his talons, and then proceed to fly with the hydra in tow. This is the paradoxical "riding" of Rider in which the mount remains still and the rider does all the work. Rider is, obviously, incapable of combat and evasive maneuvers while carrying the hydra in such a manner, and so this is a tactic better suited for a wide area bombardment rather than in proper one-to-one combat. If one has played the video game "Owlboy", visualizing how this relationship works is rather simple. In combat, Rider is unlikely to call on the hydra unless desperate, as it is a fundamentally untrustworthy ally.

As an aside, while the hydra is summoned, invocation of "May Apotheosis Be Reached" is impossible, due to clash between the concepts of the Sun inherent to said Noble Phantasm, and the association to death present in this one. If summoned in India, where the connection between the two is strengthened under the name Savitr, though, this restriction could potentially be lifted.
    Last edited by LeadDemon; April 7th, 2018 at 02:31 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'll let you guys know that I'm ornithophobic.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I'll let you guys know that I'm ornithophobic.
    I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine living like that, birds are the best.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine living like that, birds are the best.
    They are awesome at the dining table.

The faceclaims seriously scares me tho.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anyone like my Heikegani sheet? I thought it was a fun idea.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    They are awesome at the dining table.

The faceclaims seriously scares me tho.
    Popped mine into a spoiler, sorry about that.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Sigh, I'm bad at jokes. Is there some kind of socializing class I can attend or something?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Anyone like my Heikegani sheet? I thought it was a fun idea.
    I have something to say, but I'll save it for later when voting started.

(Source: Dota 2)

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Sun Wukong
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Journey to the west

Parameters: (Ranks outside the parenthesis denotes the enchantment from Mad Enhancement)

STR: (B) - A+
    END: (A) - A+
    AGI: (A) - A+
    MGI: (D) - B
    LCK: (C)
    NP: (A+)

Dislikes: Unservative beings, cowards, flaunters
    Armament: Staff, Armor
    Catalyst: Monkey King's Hair, Piece of his staff or cloak, headband

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: A+

Berserker's class skill that sacrifices his rationality in exchange for greater strength. Sun Wukong is a natural berserker, known for being quick tempered and war freak. He was known to wreak havoc both in heaven and in earth and shows a tremendous skill that defeated most of the celestial beings to the point of being almost to defeat the Jade Emperor. Similar to Heracles, it requires a huge amount of mana to manage him specially when he starts wreaking however thanks to his noble phantasm, the Golden Headband of Absolute Servitude, this skill can be controllable. However once the mad enhancement has been dislodged, his parameters will return to his natural parameters. But even without those, he was proven to be a formidable enemy.

Personal Skills:

Divinity (B+) -
    is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. Sun Wukong has been elevated to this rank after he have been recognized by humans as a deity after his exploits.

Cloud Somersault (B+) - His personal skill taught to him by one of the Chinese deities. The skill allows him to ride on the clouds and maneuver from one place to another in a quick amount of time. Though it was believed that he was riding the clouds, in truth he was jumping through the clouds and each of his jump covers a large amount of distance. Furthermore, this skill greatly reinforces his natural agility and makes him an agile warrior. He can use this to initiate or escape and once he use it, catching him requires a great amount of effort.

Stone Skin (B+) - This is his own natural characteristic. Sun Wukong was born to have a natural resistance to most of the bladed weapons. According to his myth, most of the blades were useless against him as they all break when it impacts on his body. After he got captured at the heaven, he was subjugated into different kinds of execution which was proven ineffective even magic. At this rank, all normal weapons including weapons with rank C and below will be negated against him. The only exception would be the weapons which are mystical in nature, conceptual armament, noble phantasm and other weapons that was imbued with great magic. The skill serves as a magic resistance which deflects rank C magic and below.

Flare Eyes (C+) - The skill that he manifests after he was thrown in a cauldron of samidhi fire. It allows him to see the true nature of the enemy. Enemies that uses illusions or facades their own appearance will be rendered useless in front of this eyes. However great power comes with great counter, smoke attack is proven effective to counter this skill as smoke is the one thing that can stings his eyes.

Charisma (C+) - A skill that measures his ability to lead a group. As one of the strongest beings, he led the fraternity of demi-humans and demons at the surface which he use when he lead the rebellion against the Jade Emperor. Most of his tactics, tricks and other strategies sprung from this skill however because of him being summoned as Berserker, this skill is almost null and only manifests if he was summoned into another class.

Maximum Recovery (B) - An ultimate skill of his that allows him to have a faster regeneration rate compared to a normal being. Major injuries was quickly recovered naturally given enough time. The rate of his recovery was inversely proportional to the rank of injury given to him. His myth as the one who devours the Peaches of Immortality of Heaven and Lao Tzu's Pills of Longevinity was the source of this skill. Though there is no such thing as invulnerability, however it gives him incomplete immortality. The only was to counter this skill is to use an attack that is greater than the rank of this skill, anti recovery concept magic or weapons or a single burst shot that can erase him. Damage from curses can be lessen by this skill.

Noble Phantasms:

The Golden Headband of Absolute Servitude

Type: Self-Inflict
    Range: 1
    Max targets: 1

His golden headband on his forehead that was given by his master Tang Sanzang which came from Guanyin to secure him being a servant and disciple. The effect of this noble phantasm is to give him a great control of his own mentality and acts as an assurance and controller for master. Whenever Sun Wukong becomes out of hand due to being a Berserker or acts in disadvantageous manner, the master can chant the sutra that calls on the headband, temporarily dislodge or soften the Mad Enhancement's effect. In return, Sun Wukong recovers his sanity and the mana burden to the master could be lessen. This noble phantasm acts as an another command spell for the master. Even if the master loses his command spell, as long as he can chant the sutra, Sun Wukong will be in servitude. However the sutra for this Noble Phantasm was only known by Tang Sangzang and Sun Wukong, therefore the master needs to gain the trust of the Monkey King for him to learn the sutra. Unlike the command spell who taps on sorcery, the version for this only guarantees being in servitude and in such couldn't act in a same manner like the commands from a command spell like teleportation or similar actions that requires magic or miracle to manifest.

Aspect of the Great Sage Equal To Heaven

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: Within his range
    Max targets: 1-1000

This noble phantasm acts more like his personal skill to the point it manifests to become one of his noble phantasm. It is a fighting style suitable for him only and was recognized to be his trademark. He uses a part of his body like a hair or anything and turns it to be one his temporary clones that is similar to him pack with parameters. Conceptually, it is possible to summon more than a thousand clones depending on how many he makes however the quality of the clones is directly proportional to the rank of mana consumption he use to make that clone. Example, a rank D clone can be made using a mana consumption having a rank D. Furthermore, the duration that they can be manifested is also directly proportional with the mana. For each 15minutes that it was manifested, the mana that is being the life source of the clone was diminishing part by part. Summoning numerous clones requires a tremendous amount of mana, it doesn't matter where is the source as long as mana can be supplied. An alternative mana source can also be found externally, using this ability beneath a layline can give a possibility to tap resources on that line and use it to manifest the clones. Strategically, using it mana harvestable area can give him an ample amount of supply of mana. This kind of fighting technique was what he always whenever he is fighting with anyone and this greatly recognized when he single handedly raided the whole Jada Palace. This aspect can be used even if he is in berserk state but activating it needs to be initiated by the master by commanding him. When the mad enhancement was dislodged, he can freely use this skill in its outmost potential.

An another effect of this noble phantasm is his ability to shapeshift from one form to another, however this aspect is only possible whenever he has his sanity. He cannot use this aspect as long as he is in berserk state as because this skill requires mental fortitude to be effective.

This noble phantasm is the culmination of all of his aspect of fighting, it is also possible for him to cast illusion or also magecraft however majority of this aspects was being restricted by mad enhancement. This noble phantasm only shines whenever he is sane, making up for the parameters that he will lose from mad enhancement.

Eventhough he is ridiculously formidable pack with different godlike aspects of fighting, he has a great weakness. Sun Wukong despite his power, is vulnerable against a high level divine magic and can be binded or imprisoned with that certain rank of magecraft. Sun Wukong was defeated by Buddha regardless of his aspects, therefore against someone whose fighting prowess is based on Buddhism, Sun Wukong will be in disadvantage. Magecraft born from the concept of buddhism is fatal for him and could negate most of his abilities. The master has a free will to make Sun Wukong as a Berserker or a Tactical Warrior.

The Staff of the Great Sage that Destroys the Heavens - Ruyi Jingu Bang

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: Within his range
    Max targets: 1-1000

Ruyi Jingu Bang, the staff of legends that he get from the Dragon King that has an ability to shifts its size and weight whenever desired by Sun Wukong. It is originally a giant "plug" at the sea and is a prized a possession of the Dragon King. However, this staff was presented to the Monkey King as a manifestation of their fear to his might. He longs for a weapon that is equal to his strength and found this weapon favorably. He can adjust its size to several kilometers to as small as a toothpick. Manifesting this feature is the main feature of this weapon as it has a will of his own. Adjusting the size doesn't consume mana for Sun Wukong.

The power of this staff shows when Sun Wukong calls for its true name "Extend! Ruyi Jingu Bang!!" which is capable of demolishing anything and everything on its path. During the havoc at heaven, Sun Wukong uses this weapon to visually destroy the majority of the Jade Palace forcing several deity to confront him only to be defeated in return. During the time he is training as a disciple of Tang Sanzang, this is the only weapon he is relying on to subjugate any demons that came across them.

This noble phantasm works on such a way that once extended, Sun Wukong can use it to smash and strike anything in a godly strength. A swing of this attack is equivalent to a Rank A+ destruction and can be pulled off in succession depending on the size or the weight it got adjusted. Creatures that has a demonic attribute are more vulnerable as this weapon has became a weapon to subjugate demons on his later part of his life. The destructive nature of its attacks still follows the physical laws, therefore a lighter weight adjustment cannot undermine a heavier element and in such needs an equal or heavier weight to counter that element. Magic barriers that is below rank A are generally useless against this attack. However it is important to take note that this attack is a heavy physical attack and will only reach the physical realm.

Personality

Sun Wukong is a loyal, fierce and formidable warrior. He is a war freak and quick tempered, always flaunting his strength. The worth of a person is being measured on how strong he is on fighting however this ideology of his was greatly changed when he became a Buddhist under Tang Sangzang. He learns to be humble and respectful to his opponents which are in contrast with his previous self. Although he was enlightened, it is still part of his nature to be rash and violent &such will show no mercy to his enemies that he deemed as evil. He is loyal to his master and treats him the same way as he treats Tang Sangzang, dutifully protecting him from anything or everything. He is a great leader and is wise enough to pull off anything and everything depending on the situation, from begging some alms for food to beating his comrades to shape. He was known to be the most loyal of all and will never betray its master however he only serve the master that he can only trust. Knowing his true nature, he is entrusting to his master the one way to subjugate him which is the sutra for his headband. This serve as his way of showing his absolute loyalty towards him.

It was also known that he is a trickster type person. Majority of his fighting techniques are to deceive an opponent and grasp any advantage he could see. He only learns the virtues of humanity after only being taken as a disciple but on core he has a character akin to a monkey who are a trickster in nature. He is kind and responsible but it is wise to not drop your guard on him as he is a person who takes advantage without shame.

Background

According to his legend, Sun Wukong was not conceived by any being and came from a magic stone deep on the mountains. This is one of the reasons why his skin are naturally as durable as a stone. He was raised by a group of monkeys on that area and grows up as something exceptional among them. After he resolves the issue for the place of his tribe, he was honored as their great and wise king. Driven by the desire for greatness, he left the tribe temporarily to study the society of humans who he heard was a collection of talents and strength, and for him, such world is as promising as paradise. Eventually, he was taken as a disciple of one of the Deities and became his favorite. He was taught with many arts and different eastern magic. Envied by his own peers, he was later been framed and was shunned by his master.

Depressed by this fact, he returns temporarily to his tribe and spends his life as their king who protects them from any threat. However one day, in order for him to look like a King, he ventures out again to search for an equipment that is worth for his name. And such, he went to the lairs of the Dragon Kings who are located below the sea and demands an equipment that is worth for him. He shows them his strength and demands respect for it by offering him gifts. The kings was hesitant but eventually gave in due to their fear of him. He got his legendary weapon, the Ruyi Jingu Bang, Golden Chain Mail and Cloud Feather Boots and also a magical Feather Bonnet Circlet which is his trademark. Because of this treasures, he became very strong to the point that no one couldn't defeat him.

His tribe became proud of this and honor him as their great king. Some of his feats includes going to the underworld and defeated the Guardian which in result, forced him to delete his name and his tribe from the book of the dead. As he travels the world completing several miraculous feats, he gathered the loyalty of most of the demi-humans and pledged a brotherhood with him. This makes his ego float and concluded that his worth must be in equal with the deities and gods. He barge on the heaven and ask the Jade Emperor to recognize him as a deity which has been granted. However since was looked down as uncivilized monkey demi-human, he was given with the lowest position which enrages him. The Jade Emperor appease him and offers him an another position which he later learns is only a low ranking position and was not worthy enough to be praised as one of the deities. Enraged for the 2nd time, he left the heaven and muster all his forces on the ground. He concluded that if they couldn't recognize him as their equal then he will forced them to do so. And such, he named himself as the "Great Sage of Equal To Heaven" flaunting it on his cloak and showed it purposely to the heaven. Enraged by this actions, the Jade Emperor order his troops to subjugate the demon monkey only to be repelled all of them by Sun Wukong's forces. This event was known as the Great War at heaven. Seizing this as an opportunity, he forcefully barge on heaven alone and singlehandedly wreak havoc to the whole place. Even with the combined forces of several Taoist and Buddhist heroes was proven ineffective. Eventually, after several sacrifices and efforts, he was captured. He was executed but none of them was effective and it only reinforces him more. Such example is when he was thrown at the cauldron of samadhi flames, only to return with a body developed to be more resistant to fire and glowing eyes that could perceive the nature of the element. As such, this became a 2nd war on heaven and this time he almost virtually crushed the whole place including the Jade Palace. He defeated the Jade Emperor and was about to take his throne when he was confronted by Buddha.

The Buddha offered him a challenge, that if the Monkey King defeats him, he will recognize Sun Wukong as the new Jade Emperor. The Monkey King accept the offer however the Buddha offers a declaration that he will defeat him using his five fingers. Sun Wukong, confident that he will win accepts the challenge only to be defeated in return. He was caught by Buddha and his five fingers that he used to defeat the rampaging monkey turned into a mountain that imprison him for eternity. Sun Wukong spent his life as a prisoner on that mountains which was called the Five Finger Mountain. After several years, Guanyin showed to him and made a promise, in exchange for his freedom, he will be a disciple of Tang Sangzang. He accepted the deal and eventually freed out, however he was tricked by Guanyin and made Tang Sangzang put the enchanted hairband on his forehead. Tang Sangzang use this headband to control Sun Wukong to asure his servitude. By chanting a sutra taught to him by Guanyin, the headband tortures Sun Wukong by giving intense headache to make him behave.

He later became a full fledged disciple and act as the main body guard of Tang Sangzang going to India to retrieve the Manuscripts ordered by Buddha. His adventures together with other 3 disciples they come across was greatly described in detailed at one of the Chinese Epics, Journey to the West. In recognition for his actions and devotion towards to Tang Sangzang, he reached enlightment as a buddhist and became more powerful and virtuous. Up to this day, his epic from being a rash monkey to become an enlightened monk was still being told. He was later then treated as a deity and earned his own day at Chinese calendar and acts as one of the symbols of virtue. Still, even that he earned enlightment, he was still known as the only demon monkey who almost topply the heavens. It was said that his true power will unleash once the headband on his forehead has been released.

Quotes:

Against Tang Sangzang:
    Teacher!! I am happy to see you! Once again, I your first disciple, Sun Wukong will be your guard always.

Against his Master:
    Master! Let me teach you a thing or two. I am wise enough to teach you to become a better man. Be honored as you will be taught by the great Monkey King.

Against Buddha (Savior):
    So we meet again Buddha. It is ironic that I embraced your teachings but however given again the chance to fight against you on this battleground, let's continue what we had started at the Jade Palace!!! This time, you will be the one I will imprisoned!!

Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Yes, I'm a proper Heroic Spirit. You got a problem with that?"

Assassin
    Ratatosk

Source

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: A+
    MAG: C
    LUCK: A
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (B):
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills

Espionage (D+): Does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the target’s most beloved person. In Ratatosk’s case, he is simply perceived as an ordinary squirrel, vermin that can safely be ignored. Attacking disables this skill.

Phantasmal Species (C): A term used to apply to non-human creatures that feature in myths and fantasies. Many of the Phantasmal Species fall into the category of Magical Beasts, which is the common denomination for all creatures that do not fit in the ordinary biological classification for living beings and those that do not fall within the normal ecosystem. The term "beast" is a thaumaturgical term, and it does not necessarily mean quadrupedal mammals. They are true deviations from biology that cannot be explained by immature research or sudden mutations. They can be ranked into three categories, which change as the creatures age and increase in power towards becoming higher existences. The lowest rank is Monstrous which then change into Phantasmal Beasts and finally become classified as Divine Beasts. Ratatosk is a creature hailing from Scandinavian myths as one of the beings that dwelled within the great tree of Yggdrasil. His association with the tree that supports the world itself has strengthened him to the rank of Divine Beast.

Wildfire (A): A poisonous malicious rumour that spreads as if alive to the point of carrying a curse, regardless if it’s true or not. Ratatosk’s gossip turns malice, defamations, canards, demagogue, disgusting whispers into power and turns it on his enemies. Other than instantly weakening the minds of a targeted group, it also functions as an intense mental attack. If the target does not possess magical means of defence, instant kill is also possible. Being a squirrel, even a divine one, Ratatosk has little to no power of his own and kills with poisoned rumours and malicious gossip. This ability is the reason for his inclusion in the Assassin class.
    Bad News – The magical ability to sense and, to some extent, control Malignant Information, the physical form of rumours, ghost stories, urban legends etc. Most associated with the phenomenon of TATARI, Ratatosk is also able to manipulate this unsavoury power. He is, under certain circumstances, able to create physical manifestations of his rumourmongering, however they are usually merely weak shadows and will lose to a Servant 100% of the time. Due to his small and weak stature, they are the only way for him to participate in direct combat.
    Ratatosk requires the presence of a great deal of Malignant Information in an area before he is able to use his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm

Nidhogg Vedfolnir
    Rivalry of the Serpent and Eagle

Anti-Fortress, A+: Ratatosk’s Noble Phantasm, the manifestation of the two greatest beasts that dwelled within Yggdrasil: the eagle that roosted at the top of its branches and the dragon that gnawed on its roots. As Malignant Information gathers and stagnates within an area, Ratatosk uses it to charge up the enmity between the two monsters, driving up the tension between them and stoking their tempers, until finally something snaps and they attack each other. Though Ratatosk lacks the power to manifest them, their rage is still clearly felt: Vedfolnir will send violent winds down from the sky which scythe the land clear, while Nidhogg sends spouts of flame and poison erupting from the earth. The effect is essentially if a volcano and a typhoon happened at the same time, and anything between will surely be annihilated, including Ratatosk himself if he is unlucky. Once the beasts have calmed down, the ‘charge’ on this ability is reset to zero, and Ratatosk will have to start fanning hostility from the very beginning.

Lore
    Background

Ratatosk is the name of a creature from Norse mythology. He was a squirrel that lived on the world tree Yggdrasil and ferried messages between the eagle at the top of the tree and the dragon at its roots. Due to the two creatures’ dislike of each other, Ratatosk would only carry messages of slander and insults.

Personality

Despite his charming appearance, Ratatosk is a somewhat unpleasant individual. He is a gossip and a troublemaker who delights in stirring up trouble between people. He views himself as being superior humans, and is amused by how readily they will believe his lies. A spiteful personality that, as he cannot physically assault beings stronger than him, amuses himself by tormenting them with slander. Ultimately, however, he views his bullying as simple playfulness, and he lacks the immorality to perform true atrocities.

He hates being called cute. If a Master treats him as an equal rather than a pet or plaything, he will probably get along quite well with them. With those he gets along with, he will enjoy telling them other people’s scandalous and embarrassing secrets, and giggling about it with them. As he is a squirrel, he performs very poorly in physical fights, but he excels at espionage and information gathering.

Alternate FC

Creator notes
    Not too sure about the Bad News stuff, donno if that's exclusive to Wallachia. Anyway, animal Servant as per brief, and an Assassin that kills with rumour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Class: Avenger
    Alternate Classes: Assassin
    Master:
    True Name: Reynard the Fox, ‘Avenger of the Downtrodden’
    Sex: Male
    Height/Weight: 164cm/54kg
    Type: Heroic Spirit, Demon
    Source: Reynard cycle
    Region: France
    Attribute: Earth

Appearance

Stats
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: A
    Magical Energy: D
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: ?

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Avenger: The status of one who gathers people’s hatred and grudges onto oneself manifested as a Skill. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment and the rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    D: Since Avenger never technically existed it should be possible for him to have accrued grudges, however the fact that he is a being of the Sixth Element manifested in the form of a fictional character created by peasants to work out some of their resentment towards the elite has resulted in him having more than the lowest Rank possible. The fact that said fictional character had earned quite a bit of enmity from others in their story also helps.

Oblivion Correction: A Skill representing the ability to hold onto a grudge, even when others forget. This single minded determination increases the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle.
    C-: Avenger is a Demon manifested by the desire of the peasants from Western Europe to see the nobility, priesthood and others who abused their power suffer just like them. The form that Avenger took to allow themselves to manifest as a Servant, while compatible with their concept in their origin, has been subject to sanitization and reinterpretation so much over time that the link has weakened and Oblivion Correction has suffered a reduction in effectiveness.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): A Skill that represents the determination of someone who has directed their entire being into avenging themselves. Until they achieve their vengeance, they will produce their own mana each turn, even if it’s only the smallest amounts.
    B+: At this Rank Avenger can effectively survive without a Master so long as they avoid strenuous activities that expend large amounts of mana, but only for a period of 4-5 days.

Personal Skills:
    Espionage: This Skill does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes it fail to register as hostile. One's status can be completely misunderstood, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person.
    B: Espionage of this Rank combined with his silver tongue and other Skills could theoretically allow Avenger to talk his way into an enemy Master’s base and assassinate them without his identity or intentions being discovered until the very last moment.

Trickster: The status of one who disobeys the social and natural order of their time by causing mischief represented as a Skill. Its effect is somewhat reminiscent of Pioneer of the Stars in that it turns “events that should not happen” into “events that can happen”, but unlike the aforementioned Skill it cannot make the “impossible” into the “possible”.
    C++: At this Rank, as long as the user has adequate preparation time and resources, even plans that should have no chance of working against an enemy who can use even the most basic of logic can be pulled off. This Skill receives boosted effectiveness against who control, protect or otherwise symbolise ‘the rules’, with the effectiveness being even further boosted if said ‘rules’ are feudal in nature.

Shapeshift: A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change.
    B: Avenger is capable of shifting between the form of a fox, a human and an anthropomorphic mix between the two as well as disguising himself as others at this Rank, but the result will always be imperfect and contain hints as to his true identity for those who look.

Noble Phantasms
    Maleperduis, Labyrinthine Den of the Fox: C (Anti-???)
    Avenger is not an existence that should have a Noble Phantasm; Reynard the Fox is an entirely fictional entity and the Sixth Element manifesting the desire to see the medieval elite suffer isn’t a Heroic Spirit. However, the Reality Marble that all powerful Demons possess combined with the Reynard’s legend has resulted in an ability that the Servant system classifies as a Noble Phantasm.

What the Sixth Element’s Reality Marble is like on its own is unknown, but when influenced by the Maleperduis (or Malperdy) of Reynard’s legend - “the best and the fastest burgh that he had. There lay he in when he had need, and was in any dread or fear.” - it takes the form of a somewhat worn down medieval keep of confusing internal design, filled with secret entrances, exits, chambers and passageways that Avenger knows like the back of his hand. The Labyrinthine Den of the Fox primarily serves as refuge where Avenger can stash away himself, his allies and any of his ill-gotten gains when in times of danger but it could also be used for other purposes, such as a temporary prison for his enemies or a place to whittle them down while leading them on a wild chase through its layout.

The name Maleperduis likely derives from a misspelling of the word Millepertuis, the French name for “St. John’s Wort” which is a plant that was considered sacred in the times that the Reynard cycle was first written and was commonly used as an ingredient in panacea for its supposed medical properties. This linguistic connection has caused Maleperduis to gain a minor secondary effect of amplifying the effectiveness of herbal medicines used within its boundaries.

Personality
    At first glance Avenger would appear to be exactly what one would expect of a trickster hero; a laid back rebel, confident in his own abilities who plays pranks on those he decides deserve it and otherwise strives to have as much fun as he can.

Were one to dig a little deeper, however, they would find that this personality hides a much darker aspect of his person. Avenger is Demon representing the desire of the peasants to see the elites suffer and Reynard the Fox was a fictional character created for that purpose, after all, and as such Avenger has something of a subconscious urge to fulfil that desire even if peasants no longer exist when he is summoned.

Avenger is the type of person who would break into an enemy’s house, force himself on their wife and blind their children and enjoy themselves the entire time, beginning with no second thoughts and leaving with no regrets. While he is not a sociopathic monstrosity, his ultimate purpose was to bring suffering to those who oppressed the peasants rather than to liberate them or make the world a better place and he very much reflects this reality.

If summoned into a Grail War where his Master is a traditional Magus, Avenger is likely to end up turning on them quickly once he finds an alternative way to anchor himself to the world as he will probably not get along with them whatsoever.

If summoned under a different Class than Avenger, Reynard may take on a more traditionally heroic disposition.

Dislikes: “Rich, pompous, greedy bastards who deserve everything I give them and more.”
    Talents: Shenanigans
    Natural Enemy: Isengrim?

Relationships
    Tamamo-no-Mae: *Excessive eyebrow waggling*

Marie Antoinette: “Surely you wouldn’t mind sharing some cake, ma cherie?
    Although Marie herself is rather innocent and kind, she is exactly the kind of figure that Reynard would target. In a best case scenario where they’re allies in Chaldea and have a Master who can keep control of him, letting Avenger around her will result in some mean spirited and humiliating pranks. In a worst case scenario, well… perhaps it is best not to think about it.

Shuten-douji: “It’s not wine, but I’ll take it.
    In a friendly setting Avenger will get along with her on a personal level, but her past will give him some impulses to make her suffer which would mostly manifest itself in the form of him playing harmless pranks on her. In a less friendly setting, they may still exchange friendly banter but the tricks he plays on her would be decidedly less harmless in intent.

Spartacus: “Nice outfit~
    Avenger thinks that his heart is in the right place, but finds his methods to be incredibly stupid. He finds the big guy hilariously overzealous and would be happy to team-up with him under most circumstances even if he makes for a dull conversational partner; ‘Sparty’ serving as the literally giant distraction while he sneaks up behind the enemy to slit their throats is a grand strategy as far as he’s concerned.

Gilles de Rais: “You look like a frog fucked an englishmen.

---

I more or less s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ borrowed the definitions of the Avenger Class Skills from asterism42, just feel like I should give credit for that.

Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    ^^Just so you know Asterism, that Ratatosk FC really needs a horn to be mythically accurate.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    As the guy that came up with the Animals prompt, I feel somewhat guilty for not explaining it enough. Sadly I was without access to BL for the first week of April, and so couldn't rectify the mistake until now.

The way I envisioned the prompt, it would concern Heroic Spirits that were, could be interpreted as, or had at one point been animals, divine or not. The exact form they took wouldn't matter as long as the lore has them as distinctly non-human during at least one point in their legend. Bucephalus would be a canon instance of an Animal HS, having been confirmed as via showing up in Iskander's Reality Marble. Using my own sheets as examples, The King of Cats, Amalthea, and Callisto would all fit the spirit of the prompt. One is a divine beast taking on human form upon summoning, and the other is a human that was transformed into an animal by divine curse. Dinosaurs, birds, those are fine. The ass-headed guy from that one Shakespeare play would be on the edge, but I'd say it's acceptable, too.

What I've seen so far is perfect, btw. Crab Samurai, absolute genius.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh good, I was worried my idea wasn't fitting. Thanks for clarifying Bloble.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    What I've seen so far is perfect, btw. Crab Samurai, absolute genius.
    I'm so glad you like my entry. I was really unsure on how well I managed to balance the "animal" and "human" sides of his legend.

I have another idea for this contest too (someone I've considered doing for a while), but time will tell whether I find the inspiration to write him up in time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    time will tell whether I find the inspiration to write him up in time.
    I know exactly how you feel. I have one idea for this contest but still don't know if I will write it...
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    “I am the Monkey King, Sun Wukong! Don't tell me you haven't heard of me."

Source

Servant Lancer

Region: China
    Source: Journey to the West
    Species: Monkey

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: A+
    LCK: A
    NP: B+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance A
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is

Born as a Phantasmal Beast of the highest rank and trained in the mystic arts, Lancer naturally has incredibly high resistance to all things magical.

Personal Skills:
    All-Hearing Monkey EX
    The ability to hear all and discern the truth through astute observation.

Lancer’s unique skill. He was born with the special ability to hear everything within 1000 miles, including the past and future. All things that he hears he is able to understand and make his own. It is comparable to high-ranking clairvoyance but through hearing rather than sight.

Chinese Martial Arts A+
    A Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its difficulty to learn is of the highest level but once mastered it can allow interaction with the world on a level akin to magecraft.

At this rank, one can be considered a Master of a particular art. In Lancer’s case, it is the result of centuries of arduous training to properly utilize his monstrous strength and his natural talent for insight. With this skill, it becomes possible for Lancer to emulate the fighting techniques of other Servants and even borrow their Skills in certain conditions.

Shapeshift A+
    The ability to change one’s body and appearance through biological or magical methods.

At this rank, Lancer can be considered a master at shapeshifting. He possesses an almost infinite variety of transformations allowing him to turn into practically anything, regardless of size or shape. His skill is such that he can even take a single hair from his body and transform that into something.

Noble Phantasm

Iron Staff of Human Heart
    Suíxīn Tiěgǎn Bīng

Type: Anti-Unit

A magical iron staff used as Lancer's signature weapon. It has the magical ability to change its size as its user wishes. It can extend, retract, grow, and shrink in accordance with its user's commands. After an initial activation via True name, the weapon will automatically change to match its wielder's desires.

At its largest size, it is a giant pillar of black iron; at its smallest, it is no larger than a needle. The size of the object does not effect its power, only its range. At its maximum size, the humongous mass of metal could effectively be considered an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. However, the larger it becomes, the less precision one can wield it with.

The staff is not a Divine Object but a man-made weapon said to represent the refinement of one's spirit. Apparently, only a worthy warrior is capable of making the staff comply with his wishes; anyone else will have to struggle with swinging around a giant iron pillar.

Background:

Lancer’s true identity is the Six-Eared Macaque also known as Fake Sun Wukong. He is a monkey who looks exactly like Sun Wukong and serves as an antagonist in Journey to the West. Completely equal to Wukong in strength and skill, he is arguably the strongest monster that the Monkey King had to fight in his adventures.

During Wukong and Sanzang’s journey to India, Lancer approached the group while Wukong was separated from them and pretended to be the Monkey King. He attempted to travel together with Sanzang to India and quickly got forceful. Eventually, Wukong returned and confronted the fake. Discovering that Lancer had hurt his Master, Wukong became furious and the two engaged in fierce combat.

Despite Wukong’s usual overwhelming strength, the two monkeys were perfectly matched and possessed similar skills in martial arts and transformation. Even Lancer’s staff, the Suixin Tiegan Bing, was a mirror image of Wukong’s own famed cudgel. Wukong’s companions tried to help but were unable to tell which one was their real friend. They tried many tests to differentiate the two primates, even asking the Jade Emperor and Guanyin for help, but nothing worked. Eventually, Buddha himself had to come down and point out the real Wukong.

Buddha then explained Lancer’s true nature. Both Lancer and Wukong are members of the Four Spiritual Primates, a group of legendary monkeys that are neither divine, demonic, or earthly. Lancer is known as the Six-Eared Macaque, possessing sharp ears and astute observations, able to know everything within 1000 miles, past and future, and then emulate them. Wukong is the Intelligent Stone Monkey, possessing a flexible wit, tactical mind, and great skill. Because of this, the two monkeys are fundamentally two sides of the same coin and completely equal in mind and body. But with Buddha’s help, Wukong was able to overcome Lancer in battle and kill his imposter once and for all.

As a Servant, Lancer is summoned with his signature staff and special hearing ability. Due to the nature of his legend and his own wishes, his servant information will list his identity as Sun Wukong to his Master and most people will have extreme difficulty learning he is not the actual Monkey King. However, as a Servant, he is weaker than the actual Wukong due to fame.

Character:

Lancer is a cool-headed, serious, and gloomy monkey. Possessing great wisdom from his special ability, he understands his place in the world and is a typically peaceful sort that does not cause much trouble for others. When he does encounter a foe, however, he tends to get forceful and brute forces the task. His strength is not the result of theft and mischief, but the fruit of centuries of training in solitude. In other words, he is the complete opposite of the mischievous, fiery Sun Wukong. It is no understatement to say that Lancer is the shadow to Wukong’s light.

When summoned as a Servant, Lancer will pretend to be Sun Wukong and actively try to hide his true identity. He is able to imitate Wukong’s personality perfectly, and will likely not drop his façade under any situation. However, his Noble Phantasm will reveal his true name As one may guess, his wish for the grail is to become Sun Wukong, or more precisely, for everyone to treat him as Wukong.

On the surface, it might be difficult to understand Lancer’s motives. He is as strong as Wukong yet tries to become the Monkey King. If he wanted wealth or glory, he could’ve easily gained it himself. If he wanted to, he could’ve easily wiped out the rest of Wukong’s party and eaten Sanzang’s divine flesh to gain tremendous power, yet all he did was try to have her join him. He neither admires nor respects Wukong, yet he wants to become him. The answer, though, is incredibly simple: envy.

Lancer envies the things that Wukong has gained, comrades and companions. He simultaneously wants to reject and destroy Wukong’s friendships as well as gain companions himself. It is said that the Four Spiritual Primates are a unique species which exist outside the ten categories of immortals and beasts. With their immense strength and special abilities, it is impossible for them to understand other creatures and to be understood by others… or so Lancer thought. He had resigned himself to a life of solitude, yet Wukong managed to gain loyal subjects and friends who understood him. Despite being of the same species, possessing the same overwhelming strength, Wukong had done what Lancer thought was impossible. Thus, Lancer came to believe that if he could become Wukong, then he too could find people he could trust.

In the end, Lancer doesn’t truly want to take Wukong’s identity. He simply wants Wukong’s ability to make friends. He’ll never admit it and he will violently reject the idea, but the only thing he wants is a single person who can stand by him. A friend, a companion, a rival, or even a Master. Someone to break his life of solitude.

Perhaps what he truly needs is someone who can accept him, not as Sun Wukong, but as himself… Maybe then he can understand that it wasn’t that Wukong was special. If he truly tried, then he too could find what he is looking for.

Relationships
    Relationships:

Sun Wukong: Lancer’s greatest enemy and his goal. They are polar opposites yet mirror images cut from the same cloth. Just as much as he envies him so does Lancer want to defeat him. Their relationship could best be summed up with the idea that “one’s greatest enemy is oneself”. It is impossible for the two of them to get along.

“Yo, Monkey King, we meet again. Don’t think things will be the same this time, without your backup crew. Those nonsensical things you call bonds… I WILL CRUSH THEM!”

Buddha: Although he played the pivotal part in Lancer’s defeat, Lancer has no hard feelings towards him. Perhaps it is due to his wisdom affecting his understanding of the world but Lancer is content with knowing that Buddha is stronger than him and does not plan to cause trouble like Wukong. Interestingly, some say that if Wukong and Lancer had teamed up, they might’ve stood a chance against the big guy…

Nezha: They both consider themselves Wukong’s greatest rival, so of course they cannot accept each other. It’s not as if they’d automatically start fighting and they wouldn’t be incapable of working together, but they’d hardly ever become friends. Perhaps it would be best to describe their relationship as similar to that between Vegeta and Piccolo.

Sanzang: An existence so bright he has trouble looking at her head on. Due to her relationship with Wukong, he’ll act rough towards her, but he doesn’t actually hold any negative feelings. Or rather, he might actually be incredibly interested in her. When boiled down, one could say that Lancer’s entire mission was getting to stand by her side. Every now and then, the stray thought might enter his mind such as,

“Ah, maybe she and I—”

But he’ll quickly forget it and go back to brooding.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Shiki's faceclaim is so appropriate because we have 2 Wukong dueling each other.

Interesting, I watched that episode of Journey to the west in regards with the macaque who imitates wukong. In return, he hurts Tangsang Zang and the other disciples, Pig Guy and Fish Guy got anrgy to Wukong after he got framed by the macaque so much that they fight wukong. The only one who realized the truth aside from Buddha is the dragon mount after he got convinced by wukong.
    Be sliced by the blades of summer snow, fragile thing..

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It hasn't been long into this but I already have a few favourites. I’ll be saving my commentary for the end though.

Shiki's faceclaim is so appropriate because we have 2 Wukong dueling each other.
    True. But then again I never though I’d see Goku used as an F.C. and have it actually work.

"...oOOOooOOOooooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOooooo..."

Class: Berserker

STR: A+
    END: A+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement (A): Berserker's claim to her class is the appearance she has currently been stuffed into: the origin of the word
    "berserker" itself, a wild warrior or champion of the Viking Age who fights in a trance-like fury. They were believed to draw power from
    mighty animals such as bears, wolves or boars and wreaked havoc on their enemies, immune to iron and fire. All parameters are
    ranked up, but most of Berserker's reason and cunning is gone, favoring a more brute-force approach to combat.

Personal Skills

Phantasmal Species (A-): A term used to apply to non-human creatures that appear in myths and fantasies. Simply put, it is a shorthand
    for all creatures that do not fit into ordinary biological classifications or the normal ecosystem. They are true deviations from biology that
    cannot be explained by science. They can be ranked into three categories (Monstrous, Phantasmal and Divine), which progress as the
    creatures age and increase in power towards becoming higher existences. Berserker's reputation as a 'mere' sea monster increased through
    the fear and awe bestowed on it by humans. Considered to be the only one of her kind and the mother of all manner of other sea monsters,
    Berserker's existence is on the level of a Divine Beast. She can be considered more of a super-weapon than a living creature. Two things,
    however, diminish this power: being forced into a Servant container and being forced into a humanoid form.

Presence Concealment (Water) (B): Hides one's presence as a Servant while in proximity to water. Being drenched in water causes an optical
    camouflage effect over Berserker, and while completely submerged it is very difficult to detect her. Berserker was notorious for her stealth;
    despite her massive size, she can remain undetected by posing as islands or rocks. This is boosted by specialized skin cells that allow her
    skin to adopt the appearance of virtually any color or texture.

Scourge of the Seas (EX): Signifies Berserker as a sea monster that feeds on whales, ships, men and anything else she can catch. Battles
    against naval Servants are a foregone conclusion, unless they possess an extremely high rank in Voyager of the Storm or a similar skill.
    Legends tell of Berserker pulling entire ships down to the depths with her raw strength alone, turning all voyages into bitter memories.

Noble Phantasm

Titanic Self Seal~Walking Sea of Worms (A, Support, Anti-Army)

A heavy suit of armor worn by Berserker, rather unbecoming of an apparent Viking berserker. The armor's bulk doesn't hinder Berserker
    in the water; in fact it allows her to swim so fast she could be called a teleporter. On land, the armor betrays its true nature by the
    hideous creaking and rattling sounds coming from inside and the constant leaking of seawater out of the visor and joints. Despite there
    being openings where a human's skin should be visible, there is only a dark shadow. This is because the armor's purpose is to serve as
    Berserker's containment. The interior of the armor is actually a massive extradimensional space large enough to house Berserker's entire
    true body; for lack of a better explanation, Berserker is a massive creature stuffed into a suit of armor, which must be breached in order
    to truly damage her. The armor's sealing properties can be weakened in order to release single tentacles into the outside world. One way
    Berserker applies this is by separating the armor's arms and using her tentacles great reach to strike with blinding speed. Should the
    armor be destroyed or released completely, Berserker's true form as a massive cephalopod will be revealed. Her true form gives her access
    to all her physical strength, but she is vulnerable to actually being slain outside of the armor. Furthermore, she is greatly weakened on
    land and against heroes who are renowned as monster slayers. Thus she must take great care that her armor does not take too much damage.

Background

Microcosmus marinus
    , better known as the Kraken, is a legendary sea monster said to dwell in the Northern Atlantic Ocean. She was first
    described in the Orvar-Oddr saga, which features two sea monsters called Hafgufa and Lyngbakr. The former is believed to be the first
    reference to the kraken, said to disguise itself as an island. The author asserts that the Kraken is infertile, otherwise the oceans
    wouldbe full of them, though later tales attribute lesser sea monsters to being the spawn of the Kraken.

Naturalists and scientists tried to find and classify the Kraken for centuries with little success. At first is was described as a crab creature,
    and then morphed into the colossal octopus or squid that we know today, due to giant squids being found washed up on shore and
    being thought of as young krakens. Some traits of Kraken resemble undersea volcanic activity occurring in the Iceland region, including
    bubbles of water; sudden, dangerous currents; and appearance of new islands. Comparisons were made to Rahab, the whale that swallowed
    Jonah and the Leviathan of Job. For centuries the kraken was thought to be the cause of many a lost voyage.

Berserker is the agreeable sort, if a little mechanical in demeanor. Aside from her Master, she will regard humans as food. Oddly enough,
    she is extremely bashful when it comes to sexually explicit topics (don't show her that one Japanese painting, for the love of God).

Alternate FC
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made