Honorable Mention: Eve

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3pts: Çatal Höyük

2pts: Catherine de' Medici

1pt: Voyager I

Honorable Mentions:​ Amalthea, St. Lucia, Takiyashahime, Eve

RL is cruel, have little time for contests nowadays
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    3pts: Voyager
    2pts: Catal Hayuk
    1pt: Enrico Dandalo

HM: Hong Mei, Bishamonten

Blog Entries
    Servant��Review��

Since none do this anymore, might as well reviving the tradition.

Criticism
    Archer St. Lucia by RoydGolden
    Really cool saint, definitely a quality waifu. Although you could easily just fit her into Ruler class, making her an Archer is an interesting choice; definely fits her thematically. Abilities wise, she's a really fun servant; I especially like the NP. However, I wonder why you give her Divinity instead of the Saint Skill. Also, To Stand Firm could alternatively changed into Miracle Skill for more broad application, but perhaps the former suits her character more.
    Overall a real solid sheet, if a bit too tame conceptually.
    7.5/10

Next��Sheet��

Avenger Eve by GilgameshKingOfMemes
    An excellent choice for the contest's theme; the Original Waifu bearing the Original Sin. She's a really unique character, with interesting contradictory themes and abilities without making her inconsistent. Though I somewhat agree with Royd's comment that she would perhaps be better off as something like a Beast, I'm not sure how this would work lore-wise, considering her character and abilities are somewhat centered around the Innocent Monster Skill, which, I think, a true manifestation of a Beast wouldn't have; so she's better off as Avenger, I guess. Also, I think Mental Pollution could be very well be made as a part of the Innocent Monster Skill, at least, that's the case for Avenger Salieri.
    Overall good sheet, concept and character-wise.
    7.5/10

Next��Sheet��

Ruler Mother Goddess of Çatal Höyük by King of Padoru
    The��Original��MILF��Waifu��. A very strong choice for the prompt. Not much to say other than that she's really great in terms of lore, character, and abilities. I especially love how you use the detailed FGO mats style lore and personality section; also, plus points for that relationship section. The only nitpicks I could think of is similar to Royd's comment on Eve; that she seems too unique and OP to be contained in a mere Ruler Class--not that it makes it really matters. Also, by default I'm averse to Fate/Extella themed stuff, but I'll give this one an exception.
    Overall great sheet.
    9/10
    That said, wonder how she'll react to Voyager.

Next��Sheet��

Al(lie) Capone by cooldownnow
    Pretty gangsta waifu. The genderbending makes it possible to use the Balalaika FC, which makes the sheet somewhat cooler. Most of what I'd say have already been addressed by Royd and partly modified as suggested. Her abilities are quite interesting, but not much potential; at most I think she would make a cool Mid-Boss for a Holy Grail War story or something.
    Overall pretty decent, though I think it could be polished up and/or expanded upon.
    6/10

Next��Sheet��

Alter Ego Clíodhna by Shiki-pon
    Your local Irish emo goth waifu. If you don't mind her scary outer appearance and her unfriendly birds and her deathly voice; she's a pretty lovely tsundere, maybe, probably. That said, she's a nice character. I don't have much complaints for the Skills, they're pretty fitting for the theme. For the first NP, from what I see it's not much but a simple magecraft ability; I'd personally just reduce it to a Skill. Also, for the second NP, the effects doesn't seem to warrant such high rank; either expand/buff the effect or lower the rank. The 3rd NP is simple and straightforward, though it's only fitting.
    Overall a solid sheet, though feels lacking in the NP department.
    7/10

Next��Sheet��

Caster Catherine de' Medici by Spartacus
    A wonderful and precious Queen, must protect that happiness, even if it will eventually end. The Skills has simple descriptions, yet more than enough to reveal her well crafted abilities. The Noble Phantasm is simply beautiful and original. The rest of the characterization is nicely wrapped up in the personality, lore and relationship. I couldn't even find any flaw, dammit.
    Overall I love this sheet. God tier waifu.
    10/10

Next��Sheet��

L.A.N.C.E.R. Amalthea by Bloble
    An affectionate Mecha waifu, ready to fight evil aliens with the power of love. Definitely one of the most unique sheets which stands out more among this month's submissions. She really fits well with Notes setting, and overall the whole sheet forms a really interesting narrative. I especially like how she now somewhat resembles Zeus in agressiveness and hot-bloodedness. That said, even if I don't really like Notes, I really want to see her in a fanfic.
    Overall imressive sheet.
    9/10

Next��Sheet��

Alter Ego Julian of Norwich by Funderfullness
    A sublime waifu of pure motherly love. She seems to be a really powerful "holy woman" type character. The skills seems to make her be a generic staple of such archetype, but the unique "familiar conception" ability of the Baptismal Rite definitely makes her stands out more, but maybe this ability could warrant its own unique skill. The "Word Egg" NP is quite interesting, but I wonder what's the limitations for how much she can affect the world with it, since the ability indeed feels like cheating. For the second NP, it's definitely potentially really OP, but I imagine she's much like any other Caster in that she needs a lotta a preparations to win a Holy Grail War.
    Overall a pretty solid sheet, if somewhat lacks characterization.
    7/10

Next��Sheet��

Lancer Frode I by ItsaRandomUsername
    A cunning, brave and adorable waifu-king. First off, I really commend the research effort this sheet took--I can't even find a single article on her in English. That said, she is definitely is an interesting figure. Though I love her pragmatic abilities; I agree with Royd that there are unnecessary Skills that could very well be integrated into the Deceptive Tactics Skill. The NPs are well done; simple yet enjoyable, not really over the top yet still sounds really awesome.
    Overall it's a quality sheet.
    8/10

Next��Sheet��

Rider Voyager by 34
    Not much of a review than just some commentaries; a forgotten note section so to speak. This remake is mostly inspired by the stuff discussen in the Fate/Requiem thread; binge watching the relevant Vsauce episodes also helps. If the the boy in Requiem is the Little Prince, then this girl is the Silly Rose. Admittedly, near the end I rused the sheet a little bit, so the latter end of the second NP and the whole description and personality section feels rough. Might want to polish it up after the voting session.

Next��Sheet��

Rider Takiyashahime by Fabuzer
    A dazzling youkai waifu. I think among all other submissions, this one has the most fleshed out character--I mean, look at all the detailed lore, personality and relationships sections! That said, a long, detailed character descriptions is a double-edged sword, both a strength or weakness, depending on how it's presented and the reader's attention span. At least, that's what I think based on the previous contest result. For the sheet itself, the abilities are pretty great conceptually-- it's pretty Nasu, for lack of better word.
    Overall it's an enjoyable read, good sheet.
    9/10

Next��Sheet��

Assassin Hong Mei by Skull
    A fierce, yet soft-hearted martial artist waifu. I love that FC and the vibe it sets of to the character. Ability-wise, she's pretty standard martial artist, no overtly fancy stuff, but interesting nonetheless. I wonder why you give her Clairvoyance instead of, say, Eye of the Mind or something. Also, is there any other application for the Yin and Yang Skill other than to enhance STR? That said, I like the visual of the technique NP, though the demerit seems unfortunate for her.
    Overall a pretty cool sheet for a likable character, but could use some polishing up.
    7/10

Next��Sheet��

Saber Olivier of Vienne by cooldownnow
    A genderbend waifu that would naturally fit as an Isekai Heroine/Harem Member. She honestly seems pretty generic. The Skills are bland and, as Royd said, redundant. The NP is decent, but not terribly exciting. The character has potential, but the end result definitely feels really rushed and still needs a lot of work.
    Overall an okay-ish sheet.
    5/10

Next��Sheet��

Rider Enrico Dandolo by Daneel Rush
    The charming and energetic... person of ambiguous gender; no, let's just assume that she is a woman, more convenient that way--a wise and definitely very useful water goddess. A very enjoyable sheet for a really interesting figure. Colorful and fascinating skillset, great personality as well as a nice compelling short story. The NPs are both very well done, especially the first NP. Also, I like the quotes from various sources to further enhance the character. There's really nothing to criticize here.
    Overall an outstanding sheet, though not much of a waifu material.
    9/10

Next��Sheet��

Caster Hypatia of Alexandria by NominusAbdominus
    A cool beauty, a professional teacher waifu, though unfortunately one averse to romantic affections. I've always like scientist type characters so this one is not an exception, especially with her interesting personality. That said, the sheet itself is quite good, I have nothing to criticize regarding the Skills; they're just right and each lines up with each other--which is good. I especially like the NP; really shows her as one of the earliest major scientific minds which rejects superstitions. One nitpick though, I think she could use a better and more fitting FC than that girl from Elsword.
    Overall a good sheet, though somewhat lacks a coherent unifying theme to hype things up.
    7.5/10

Next��Sheet��

Saber Bishamonten by Wizard
    A respectful warrior that would make a fine and loyal waifu. An interesting figure indeed, I think you have mostly adressed the sheet's issues. I like the colorful writing, real fun to read. That said, the skills are just right, quite good, not too fancy or underwhelming. My only gripe with the sheet is the Noble Phantasm. It doesn't really fit with the rest of the skillset. Yeah, definitely seems rushed for a last minute entry.
    Overall a pretty solid sheet, but the Noble Phantasms seems incomplete.
    7/10

- - - Updated - - -

whelp, the *clapping emoji* is not working lol

anyways, here's my votes:

3 Points - Catherine de' Medici

2 Points - Takiyashahime

1 Point - Çatal Höyük

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Archer St. Lucia by RoydGolden
    Really cool saint, definitely a quality waifu. Although you could easily just fit her into Ruler class, making her an Archer is an interesting choice; definely fits her thematically. Abilities wise, she's a really fun servant; I especially like the NP. However, I wonder why you give her Divinity instead of the Saint Skill. Also, To Stand Firm could alternatively changed into Miracle Skill for more broad application, but perhaps the former suits her character more.
    Overall a real solid sheet, if a bit too tame conceptually.
    7.5/10
    I gave Lucia Divinity instead of Saint because the effect I would've given her for Saint was automatic HP recovery, and I felt that combined with To Stand Firm she'd be a little overpowered defensively. In any case George and Martha both have Divinity to represent their status as saints so I don't think it's a big deal. Lastly, much thanks for the feedback 34.

Blog Entries
    Also, if anyone's curious, here's a bit of clarification on Lucia's NP that I couldn't find a place for in the sheet itself. Basically, in Kabbalistic theology the light of God is supposed to be so impossibly bright and intense than it'd incinerate the world if He revealed himself fully for even a single instant. To solve this God created ten vessels called the Sephirot to contain and dilute His light so by the time it reaches our world, it merely illuminates instead of destroying.

Oculus Sanctus releases all the vessels, momentarily letting the light of God manifest in its purest and most destructive form. It's actually an incredibly powerful NP in theory. If not for the limited range and the fact she can only use it for a short time before burning out her eyes, I could see it almost being on par with Gilgamesh's Ea. (Since they both have the concept of revealing the "truth" behind the world, even if the nature of those "truths" differ greatly).

This is an extremely laconized and probably grossly oversimplified explanation of the Sephirot, but it's what I had in mind when writing out her NP.

Blog Entries
    3 Points: Hong Mei (Assassin)

Touhou Faceclaim Sheets are always fun and I applaud you for having the most sensible (least wanked) Sheet I've seen during this contest, so you receive top marks. Bonus points for both a creative sheet in spite of limited lore and making her work in a story-driven setting with her skills etc.

2 Points: Takiyashahime (Rider)

I liked this one very much and thought it was both extremely creative with her Noble Phantasms and her justification for being a Rider. Also, it was neat how you combined several differing stories together too.

1 Point: Voyager (Rider)

A very heartwarming Sheet that tears me up a little inside when I read it. Nice application of skills and the Golden Record Phantasm.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ruler Mother Goddess of Çatal Höyük by King of Padoru
    The��Original��MILF��Waifu��. A very strong choice for the prompt. Not much to say other than that she's really great in terms of lore, character, and abilities. I especially love how you use the detailed FGO mats style lore and personality section; also, plus points for that relationship section. The only nitpicks I could think of is similar to Royd's comment on Eve; that she seems too unique and OP to be contained in a mere Ruler Class--not that it makes it really matters. Also, by default I'm averse to Fate/Extella themed stuff, but I'll give this one an exception.
    Overall great sheet.
    9/10
    That said, wonder how she'll react to Voyager.
    mfw my sheet gets the same score as Bloble, Fabuzer, and Daneel's

Seriously now, thanks for your feedback. This was a very difficult sheet to make for many reasons, but I'm seriously glad it didn't end up being a mess. Not only did I have to read tons of Extella lore to make her Nasuverse-fitting, but I also had tons of doubts about what kind of skills and class she'd have as a Servant. Speaking of that, I considered pulling a CCC-Gil and making her be her own class, but for one reason or another I ended up making her a Ruler. Not the best choice, but I guess it works.

As for her relation with Voyager, since she loves Earth and humans so much, she'd quickly befriend her and ask her to travel together through space.

Blog Entries
    Servant��Review��

Saber Bishamonten by Wizard
    A respectful warrior that would make a fine and loyal waifu. An interesting figure indeed, I think you have mostly adressed the sheet's issues. I like the colorful writing, real fun to read. That said, the skills are just right, quite good, not too fancy or underwhelming. My only gripe with the sheet is the Noble Phantasm. It doesn't really fit with the rest of the skillset. Yeah, definitely seems rushed for a last minute entry.
    Overall a pretty solid sheet, but the Noble Phantasms seems incomplete.
    7/10
    Thank you very much! Her Noble Phantasms were definitely a struggle andI'll probably go back a redo them after I finish off the other six. Probably could've leaned into her past as a Heavenly King a bit more for that.

I'm no good at well thought out criticism, but I think everyone's was fantastic this time around.

Blog Entries
    It's not late if I get it in before Asterism arrives

3 Points: Catherine de Medici
    2 Points: Enrico Dandalo
    1 Point: St. Lucia

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Results

In 3rd place, with 10 points

Mother Goddess of Çatal Höyük

In 2nd place with 16 points

Catherine de Medici

In 1st place with 19 points

Voyager
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm really happy with how this turns out and glad people like Catherine, I really appreciate the comment and the votes.
    This is the closest I ever been tailing with only 3 fewer votes, but the winner is something I really liked, so gratulations for the well-deserved win!

Curiously it seems I am at the most productive on February, hmm... :thinking:

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's funny that the top 2 sheets are the ones I voted for in the same order. That said, I'm happy to finally be in the top 3!

As always, good job to everyone, and congratulations to 34 and Voyager-chan!

Blog Entries
    yay, first place!
    glad people like her; i was hesitant at first because she's basically a remake based on my current headcanon of Fate/Requiem's Voyager
    oh well, this month been real busy so a remake is all I can do anyways

hopefully I can think of good prompt

Wyrd oft nereğ unfǽgne eorl, şonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gosh, I actually got real close to the top three this time.

Guess I'll just have to work extra hard next time for that top spot.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Aw got no votes, welp it was my first contest anyway so I wasn't expecting much and it was a nice distraction from college. Anyway congrats to the winners! Looks like I'll need to up my game if I'm gonna get a spot within the top three.

Blog Entries
    So, I take it the next contest is beginning soon?

Blog Entries
    no

the contest is cancelled forever and ever

go home everyone
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    no

the contest is cancelled forever and ever

go home everyone
    I get the message, man. Sorry for rushing you.

Blog Entries
    dude

what day is it

i was making an amusing fool of the april kind