JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Angéle

2 points: Eric

1 point: Helgi

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, let's do this.

3 points - Julie d’Aubigny: I have no choice, I just don't. Maupin is one of my favorite historical personalities, maybe even THE favorite, and this is a very good version of her. This is pure bias but whatever, the points are mine and I give them to whoever i want.

2 points - Elpis: Masterfully written and extremely interesting, if i wasn't so bias this one would probably be my 3 pointer. Alas, rest assure that you just lose to my personal waifu.

1 point - Cliodhina: very fun, very cute. The slight hint of sadness help push it above the line. Overall, very good.

Special metions: everyone really, it seems people brought their A game this month. Brunhild, Gunhild, Psyche, Helgi, Svava, Britomarte... it was very hard this time, congratulations everyone.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I kinda promised myself that I’d make a review, small as it is, of every OC that participated in this installment, like a challenge for myself. (As much as every time a new servant appeared my despair grew a bit more.) So thanks for Bird of Hermes for putting everyone in one single thread and making my life easier.

Münchausen
    This guy oozes class, I’d love to hear his bullshit. I also loved the take you choose for “love” in his case, it’s not something I’d think of tbh. His skills are so well-detailed, I can see that you’ve put a great deal of research on them; and on top of that, a lot more of creativity. It was super fun to read this sheet.

Helgi
    I loved, loved and loved the tragedy behind his story. It was my first time hearing about this character, and I thank you for letting me with a good impression of him. The twist of him having a sort of “Twelve lives”-like skill is so good, I can see him giving servants a lot of trouble in a grail war. I also am weak to the melancholic types, so his personality is right up my alley. Overall, it was good sheet!

Hou Yi
    This guy is da bomb, and your version of him was so nice. I loved it! A hero-of-justice like man, who doesn’t love this sort of personality? He reminds me a lot of a sentai hero, I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but that was so good. It brought me good memories. And… Look at those skills… I’d definitely main him in an archer team in fgo hahaha.

Eric Bloodaxe (Alter)
    AHHHH. First of all, I loved this concept! I wish I could have thought about it hahaha. Second of all, poor Eric… Ahem, I MEAN, UMMM NOT THAT I’M HATING ON THIS LOVELY LADY OR ANYTHING. Anyway, Gunhild is amazing. The idea of loving a guy so much you hijack his stats isn’t new (hey Artemis hey Apollon) but the way you employed this concept in this sheet is so masterfully done. She’s a top class yandere I just *chef kiss*

Brunhild
    I loved your version of her. It had a simplicity but at the same time, a real heart. I know you were unsure until the last moment about how she was coming to be, but to me, I thought it was a good sheet.

Angéle
    I was so surprised with this choice of Servant! But I could totally see her featuring in a chapter like Salem, you know. Very nice choice, very well thought, and her Noble Phantasm gave me the shivers. I think you did very well in capturing that distorted feeling that only an Avenger servant is capable of giving off.

Psyche
    She is so cute! I loved your idol-ish take on her, because indeed that’s how she had been presented in her original myth. I also loved how, despite Eros not being with her in a weird form like a plushie or anything like with other Servants, you can still feel him very well in her skillset, in her noble phantasm… Truly, just like the real myth, he kinda never left her side even when he wasn’t there hahaha.

Elphis
    SO CREATIVE. KUDOS TO YOU, MY MAN. From the way you presented the sheet (the box thing that you have to click to open? Ingenuous. Perfect. I was in awe) to the way you structured the sheet, everything was on point. That was such a good take on this Beast that it left me kinda disappointed that she’s not the real deal, you know? Thanks for gracing us with her!

Oedipus
    I loved, LOVED, the way you gave us his two states, as a caster and as a rider. That must have took you so long, but you pulled it off magnificently. I also loved his skills, it is indeed very fitting for this tragic figure; I don’t think there’s quite anything in the sheet that made me frown in dislike, you know? Things just clicked like that.

Tommelise
    Cute cute cute CUTE. What else can I say but SHE’S SO CUTE? I’d love to see her as opposite of Kingprotea, you know? Something so small that can easily hide in your ‘my room’ screen. Her skills are also very princess-like, I think everything about her screams this vibe. Marie wishes he was this adorable hahaha.

Julie d'Aubigny
    WOW. Amazing sheet. So fun to read that I didn’t even noticed that when I reached the end. Everything seemed well thought and very in line with what we know about this figure – I don’t think I have any niptick. It was so perfect that it’s kinda unfair hahaha. But really, congratulations for such a character, you’re very creative!

Sváfa
    I WAS SO HAPPY FOR HELGI WHEN I READ THIS SHEET. This Valkyrie is so cool, I want her to step on me. (Sorry Helgi I swear you can go first though.) She is your very battle-oriented Servant, we’ve seen this hundreds of time, but really, there’s just something in the way you’ve described her, in the way she behaves just from these glimpses you’ve given her in this sheet… I’m kinda in love? Don’t mind me hahaha.

Lamidota
    MY OWN WIFE??? She’s so adorable that I took a critical strike to the heart. I also loved how music-oriented this servant is, I love a good historical person related to this. And I didn’t heard of this figure in particular, so again, it was a great way of knowing her. There’s something so endearing about this sheet, I loved it!

Britomart
    “Defender of chastity”… Now this is something I didn’t thought I’d see in a Fate sheet that wasn’t about Monty Phyton’s Galahad hahaha. This sheet was so nice, I thought you did a great job with this figure. (Her personality! Guuhh, I want to hug her.)

Mishima Yukio
    Wow! The amount of pathos this sheet hits me with is unreal. He oozes that “this is amazing” quality, you know? Everything seemed to contain deeper layer of meaning, something hidden, I even had to re-read this sheet to fully comprehend it. Congratulations for creating such a well thought, interesting Servant for us. I found myself really immersed in his twisted history. What a fascinating individual, really...

That being said, it was such a tough choice to pick only 3 Servants out of this amazing pool! I want everyone to know you brought your best to the table and don't feel bad if you're not in this list... I swear I loved everyone, I just went with the choice of those ones that amused me the most (in that unexpected way), in the end.

1 POINT:
    Eric Bloodaxe (Gunhild)

2 POINTS:
    Elphis

3 POINTS:
    Mishima Yukio
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; February 23rd, 2020 at 12:08 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

3 points: Marie d'Aubigny

2 points: Elphis

1 point: Eric Bloodaxe (Alter)

Lot of good sheets here so it was hard to choose who to vote for.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mendokse i was to slow i know that is a bit late in either case that is/would were my contribution even if i dont get Points anymore would i still appreciate some Feedbacks \/

Deianira
    (Archer)

My name is not worthy to be spoken, but I guess I should right? My name is Deianira, let this new journey be pleasant for us both Master!

Personal Data
    Titles: Ghost of Otrera, Aftermirage of Heracles
    Height: 181 cm
    Weight: secret
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral Evil/Lawful Good
    Attribute: Earth
    Weapons: Besides her bow from Heracles she uses her own sword.
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Rider, Assassin,Avenger
    Likes: Old memories, Heracles, exciting journeys, heroic people
    Dislikes: Old memories, her own bad choices, Nessus, Omphale, tricksters
    Talents: The arts of war, everything expected from a hero's bride
    Natural Enemy: Alcides, Shakespeare
    Parameter:
    Strength: B++
    Endurance: B++
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: C-
    NP: EX

Background
    This aspect of Deianira is the in the years around her encounter with Nessus and also some years after Heracles' pitiful death. This may be unbelievable but after his burial she attempted to take her life with one of Heracles' arrows as she wanted to symbolically allow her beloved husband to have just compensation and atone for her sin. But as she saw their children as she was to impale herself a miracle occurred. The shaft broke and the arrowhead missed, instead shooting into a house wall. She took this as a sign that she should live. But she was still unable to look her children and friends in the eyes so she took Heracles' bow, arrows and the Nemean Cloth with her and undertook a journey of self-discovery. On her travelling she fullfilled deeds that were similar to Heracles' Labours like to slay monsters or end some small scaled wars. If asked who she was she called herself either the Shadow/Ghost of Otrera or the Aftermirage of Heracles as she didn't wanted to attain fame nor prestige that may overshadow the deeds of her beloved Heracles.

Amongst these adventures was that she aided her own and Heracles' other children against Eurystheus. As the king fled she shot down the horses of his chariot (which were third generation Diomedis as sidenote) and as he landed upon the soil she revealed herself. For the first time in years she announced herself with her true name, which terryfied Eurystheus as he thought that she committed suicide but she fell just into the oblivion. She reactivated the Venom of the Hydra Arrows and poisoned the king, chasing him towards her son Hyllus who finally killed Eurystheus. Then she visited Philoctetes and gave him the bow and arrows from Heracles, telling him that she helped Athen against Eurystheus and that she similarly to her husband has to atone for her sins by fulfilling the "unfinished tasks" of Heracles. Amongst them were that she broke in the former Palace of Eurystheus and returned Goddess of War back to the Amazons which were at that time ruled by Penthesilea. When the queen asked of her identity Deianira answered:

"You don't recognize your mother sweetie? I am the Ghost of Otrera, please take good care of the Amazons."

Then she gave the deities back the objects they entrusted to Heracles. But even after her great work of atonement she was still forbidden to meet Heracles for one last time. However sympathizing with her plight the deities offered Deianira one unconditional wish they would instead grant her. She wished that her children's legacy will prosper in a way that would make her and Heracles proud which was granted with the founding of the Spartans. As well she was elevated by the deities to the rank of a minor goddess but due to how the valiant deeds she performed after Heracles' death remained if at all as rumors or minor legends that were like many ancient tales lost over the centuries she did not become a Divine Spirit.

Personality
    She is in this Class summoned in the last years of her mortal existence and has especially the experiences of her sin and atonement in memory.

She is a matured woman and the easygoing and carefree attitude of her younger self is gone as she is now conscious of every deed she has done and their consequences. Thus she has become a mindful and seasoned warrior lady that strove to continue the glory of Heracles by fulfilling the labors that he left unfinished. So she became as well a Hero without fault and of thoughtfulness as she recalled in every moment how Heracles would have acted in the respective situation and imitated him. Thus she became a modest hero and hardworking individual who reached heights that rivaled that of her divine husband but she ensured that her deeds didn't overshadowed those of Heracles. However she herself stated that she fullfilled at least seven deeds equal to the Labors of Heracles in terms of difficulty but she refuses to reveal their nature:

"I will not tell you what I have done but I can tell you would be surprised and shocked which post Heracles age changes are going on my account…."

Due to how she herself forbade herself from spending the years meaninglessly she has appeared as a rather aloof and stern woman who preferred to be alone to preserve her identity as Afterimage of Heracles. Especially she avoided encounters with people she knew before like she avoided approaching her children as she knew that they had proceeded with the loss of both parents and that her reappearance could be more disadvantageous for everyone involved. So she held her distance but from time to time she watched them from afar with some tears in here eyes as she was driven on one hand to atone for her sins and on the other did her heart as mother yearned to be with her remaining family... But she did help them indirectly like by defeating some of their enemies without their notice.

However even if she executed her duty of atonement completely during her last years by utterly dedicating herself to it she has deep in herself enjoyed these adventures and thought if Heracles would do the same things she did. But she consciously restrained herself from falling back into the naivity that cost the life of her husband, though as Servant it's a bit different...

As Servant:

Now summoned as this aspect or rather better this version of herself in her oldest years she is like before mentioned a levelheaded and experienced warrior that learned the hard way to deal with pretty much everything. So she is in her normal mood quite stable and unfazed thus giving the impression that she is indeed the ancestor of the Amazon war maidens or to be really the Afterimage of Heracles walking in the mortal world.

But as she has also the feeling that she has fullfilled her duty of atonement successfully she is willing to loosen up a bit and enjoy things again. This results in a friendly and outgoing playful attitude but not in the same way as her younger counterpart. She does act more mature and unlike her younger version who has an "imouto" attitude this Deianira leans more towards the cool & badass older sister respectively "Young ka-chan" type. She likes to spend her time outside fights with activities like sightseeing, visiting of cafes or zoos, museums (yes, you heard right) or temples.

On duty or better said within the Grail War she is a dutiful Servant who will fight honorably and fairly. But she has due to her traumatic past which is symbolized through Scar of Traumata certain points where her personality shifts and she snaps when certain conditions are met. Namely first if she should encounter a woman who killed their husband which will remind her of her sin. Second: if she encounters a person that is heroic in nature which reminds her of Heracles or if someone dares to compare themselves to Heracles. So example-wise if someone was dumb enough to say a line like "I am the resurrection of Heracles." or "He is the second Heracles." she would immediately go in let's say "yandere mode" as she then would go to the fool and and creepily smile "You said you are Heracles revived, let's see if that's true or not Hehe~?". Then she would test them by "going all out" to see if that's true or not, the poor bastard….

She would then state "That is your punishment for comparing yourself with the incomparable Heracles…"

In this mode she is greatly different than her regular self, becoming a loathing and nihilistic women who will punish everyone that dares to insult Heracles.

Also like mentioned before she despises women who take advantage of men and then kill them by heinous (especially if through toxic) means. Thus she would outright hate if she should encounter such women as other Servants. Then she would want to humiliate and torture them to avenge the victims they have exploited. This applies also if she should encounter Omphale the Queen that humiliated her husband to such a degree that he refused to tell her about this time. Thus upon meeting her she would even take sadistic delight in torturing her (a trait she herself is unconscious to have). In general she loathes individuals regardless if Servant or human that use poisons or venoms. They disgust her to such a degree that she is even willing to ally with an evil natured other Servant to defeat a Master or Servant (pair) that uses such substances even if normally such an alliance would go against her morality. This may also possibly apply if she is facing a like above described seductress type Servant.

As she has heard firsthand from her husband Heracles respectively encountered during their trips together countless famous heroes and kings as well as even some deities she is well knowledgeable about quite all potentially appearing Greek Servants, be they heroes, royalty or even Divine Spirits type Servants. Thus she would recognize most of them at a glance. Also oddly she has also some knowledge on Servants of Egyptian, Persian or Roman origin.

She is but also curious in encountering Servants of regions she is unfamiliar. So she would be in a Fuyuki Grail War hoping to see some indigenous Servants also due to how Greek Servants risk triggering her Scar of Traumata Skill.

Relationship with Master:

She is initially benevolent towards her Master and seek to have a harmonious relationship towards them, as she hopes that they are a good companion for this journey that is called Grail War.

However she is unwilling to do things she know to go against her dignity as she has developed a sort of pridefulness. Not a childish boisterousness in that sense, more a pride in that she has reached great achievements and that her maturity has mixed with her still existing playfulness from her younger days into a sort of confirmation for herself.

Thus she is unwilling to be the inferior. Rather she prefers to have a Master with a good nature who is willing to go on adventures. In other words she seeks (unconsciously for her) in her Master an adventure partner like Heracles once was. But not necessarily out of romantic or love related reasons. It's more that the loneliness she has imposed on herself has left its mark on her.

While her demeanour towards her Master is not heavily dependent on their gender there are some certain differences. She is towards a male Master at first friendly but prefers to hold a professional distance. But based on his personality she decides how she allows their relationship to grow. Like in the case of a cowardly or evil natured Master she becomes aloof and her Scar of Traumata Skill activates. As such men remind her of Eurystheus, a man who was as ruthless and cowardly as a spineless eel. So she would act in her demeanor towards her Master hard-hearted and would behave as a cold warrior in order to lure the Master towards her to enable her to kill them in an painful way. To ensure this she is even towards other Servants and Masters cold and emotionless (but she still will spare them if the circumstances make it applicable).

If her Master is on the other hand a good-hearted person she will act more distanceless and hints of the girl she once was will show, spiced with the maturity of an experienced woman. She will demand that they go sightseeing etc together to get to know him better, to understand the wellspring of their dedication and their goals of why they act in that way. She does this also to grasp if they have personal flaws or difficulties with which he's conflicted and will try to to tell them to make sure that they don't make such heavy errors as when she fell for Nessus' manipulation. All in all she wants to help her Master grow and better themselves.

Over time she can really grow on him and while Heracles will eternally be in her heart she is capable of opening her heart again if she met the right one...

Towards a Female Master she is also quite friendly. But unlike how she is towards a male Master she here prefers to "break" the profesional distance and seek a direct relationship where she would also drag them on her strolls and try to having a good time together aside from the gravity of the Grail War. However here as well her demeanour depends on her Master's nature. As she dislikes manipulative women she would have with a seductress a quite tensed relationship. However she is willing to know if there are some reasons why they got this way. If the reason stemmed from a trauma of the past she would try to help her to overcome them. But if they're acting this way out of malice or innate evil she would similar with wicked male Masters play the accomplice just to slay them in the most painful way. On the other hand if she is good natured or has redeeming qualities she would act in an elder siser or surrogate mother-like way where she guides her on the rightful path.

She also would like to do girlish things with her if possible. As well she would after they get to know each other even sometimes want to feel them up to verify their nutritional and health amount, to know if they eat healthily and if they have any tenseness and to help her in her workouts. Also should be noted that she has no hesitations to bath alongside her female Master together as she states:

"Why do you look so flustered Master? Is it my body... ah I understand, it's because I come also in the bathtub right? Well you must know it was back in my childhood quite normal to bath with your mother and same-gendered siblings."

So is she rather distanceless and wants to have a sisterly relationship, perhaps due to that she spent the majority of her life with men rather than woman and hadn't any real female friends on her side.

It goes without saying that if her Master should be a young boy or girl she will act as a mother figure in that she guides and cares for them in a loving but also strict way as she will ensure that they are eating healthily (still, sweets are allowed if the healthy portions are eaten before) and will teach them in training.

Dialogues la Chaldea:

Heracles (Berserker)
    : "(How horrible…) What is the meaning of this Master!?! *Grabs you menacingly by your shoulders with a glare that could pierce steel* Have you summoned him on purpose in that miserable state?! I demand, sever the contract to him and send him back! And then resummon him in one of the four cavalry Classes!"

Heracles (in one sentient Class/non-Berserker Class)
    : "Her..Heracles, you're here?!? How I have once hoped to meet you again hubby ~ *jumps into a mutual hug* I hope you're satisfied with what I did after that for the world."

Meleager: "O..Oni-san you're also here? That's surprising. No, no, I didn't mean that negatively. I was just surprised to see you again. You know what, let's exchange our adventure experiences over some nice applejuice like we did when you visited us with your colleagues... "

Atalante: "Greetings Miss Atalante. *she bows herself in Japanese fashion* You are the woman who ignited the love of my brother. I thank you that you made my older brother happy. You will perhaps not remember me but when you were invited to the Calydonian court by my father I was the tanned little girl that you showed your bow techniques to."

When she was a little girl she encountered many heroes that tried their luck against the Calydonian Boar and amongst them was Atalante. As well she met her later after many years when the Argonauts travelled throught Calydon as her brother Meleager visited his home there. She also briefly encountered Heracles for the first time.

Semiramis: "That woman... that queen has a really bad stench on her. I sense poison. Be careful Master but also be calmed, my bow is only meters behind your back if you should need help…"

Leonidas I: "You have said that your men and women of Sparta are the descendants of Heracles right? Well I can confim that your claims are right as my son Hylos was your direct ancestor. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Deianira and I am the other side of your ancestry. So if Heracles is the Forefather of the Spartans could I call myself the Foremother. *at first she pats his head as she strokes his hair and then hugs him* And as that I am proud of your achievements. Be sure Heracles would be proud of all of you."

Brynhildr: "A daughter of the chief deity... g´hugh? I can just by seeing you tell that the gods of your world are fundamentally different from ours as this "Odin" must be a highly strict king deity compared to Zeus who can still be highly serious and merciless but is in general more kind than he seems… Also I feel that we're in some aspects similar. Might you be against if we could speak with each other?"

Alcides: "Heracles? Is that you!..? You're so different... are you like this because of me, my fault?" She is deeply shocked about his behaviour.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Negates spells that are shorter than two verses and reduces the damage taken from higher Thaumaturgy.
    Albeit she would normaly possess only D-Rank, it was ranked up by her Blessings of the God's Champion Skill.

Independent Action: B+
    Actually she would possess an A-rank but due to her uncertainties it has lowered down.
    However she can operate mostly without the Mana backup from her Master and she only needs back up for consecutive Noble Phantasm usage.
    As well she is able to stay in the World for five days without a Master, and for a short time frame survive lethal damage to her spiritual core.

Personal Skills:

Blessings of the God's Champion: EX

Is the aid and blessings of nobody less than the great Heracles she received. After he departed to Olympus he bestowed her with them. Even if he was not allowed to roam on the Earth of the humans anymore he sent her a sign by breaking his arrow, and was able to give her some blessings as presents of gratitude, comfort and specially love for his best wife he had.

This Skill ranks up all of her Parameters (except NP) as well as the ranks of her Class Skills. It also bestows her a body frame that resembles himself somewhat and gives her Divinity at Rank D+ as well as a 65% success rate on all checks. it is as would on every check that is enforced on Deianira also behind her Herakless who gives her covering...

"Dearest Hubby i can feel your comforting embrace…"

Eye of The Mind (True): B+
    Is the accumulation of her lifetime experience from her adventures alone and alongside Heracles where she encountered countless heroes, kings and monsters. As well this high rank is the product of Heracles' teachings she got during their travels and sparring matches she held.

"Oh yeah that good ol times with Herakli~ good times…."

Riding: A+
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.
    Despite being an Archer this art is one that accompanied her whole life and she learned from her husband the taming of mythical beasts.
    In other words she can operate all vehicles and creatures up to the Divine Beast rank and at least partially also the Dragon-Kind.

Scar of Traumata: B+

Denote the possession of a scarred mind. In her case the self hatred towards the demise of Heracles she was responsible for.
    It can be also called as mental version of the frail health/Weak Constitution Skill which has two disadvantageous effects. First it reduces her resistance against mental interferences and second it creates the risk that she falls into a psychological breakdown where her usually brave and justice-oriented self shifts into a melancholic and loathing spiteful demeanor. This melancholic reaction is usually ignited by people that remind her of either Heracles or Nessus in particular.

Hero-Slayer: EX
    This Skill denotes the deed which she fulfilled; a deed that no deity, beast nor fellow demigod succeeded in. Namely, the death of Heracles. She earns the highest possible rank due to having caused the demise of her culture-sphere's unmistakable greatest hero; the mightiest child of Zeus, Heracles.

The effects of this Skill is that the damage she deals through her attacks is increased and special defensive abilities (be they Skill or Noble Phantasm) are greatly lessened in their damage reduction capability, especially if these abilities are divine in origin. To a lesser degree the damage protection is affected by abillities that come from bestial origin (Like Dragon-armor). Further the efficiency of this Skill is connected with the activity of her Scar of Traumata.

"This is a curse Master. Please don't force me to make great use of this."

Noble Phantasms
    Great Hero's Legacy

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The relics, the objects that Heracles left behind after his death to them which then fell in Deianira's hands namely: the iconic Lion Cloth of the Nemean Lion which she wears like a Stolla or Kimono and his trusty bow with the Hydra Arrows. Albeit for the latter she sought out Apollo and Hecate to place an enchantment on them that make the poison harmless as she had after the incidents with Nessus a distaste for venoms and poisons. So the arrows are only toxic if she deactivates the enchantment which she does by simply exclaiming "Karma of Hydra". Additionally if she should be summoned in the Mediterranean world she is further able to access Heracles' sword and spear, up to eight Diomedic Horses, the chariot which was bestowed from Apollo, and also the Sash the Goddess of War which she took from Eurystheus and returned to the Amazons.

Also as long as this Noble Phantasm is active Deianira is able to conceal her true name as well as any information beyond her Class Skills from discernment Skills of under A-rank.

Requiem of Heracles

Type: Anti-Unit

A specific bow technique she cultivated to imitate Heracles' shooting technique by which he defeated the Lernean Hydra with its hundred heads. While unable to replicate his technique of shooting multiple times like him (she can though shoot a hail of normal arrows akin to other Greek Archers like Atalante) she is able to reach the strength of one of these shots.

A shot that is shining like an meteor and leaves a scorching wound. Additionally this Noble Phantasm is specially connected to her Scar of Traumata and Hero-Slayer Skills as it also symbolizes her memories of Heracles. So if her Scar of Traumata is active and one person triggers her memories of Heracles the effect of her Hero-Slayer Skill is maximized and the more heroic the target is in other words the more they resemble Heracles the stronger the shot becomes. As this technique represents her love towards Heracles as well as her guilt in having caused his demise.

As she has during her adventures encountered countless Greek heroes and demigods most Greek heroes evoke at least some memories from her so this Noble Phantasm gets a small boost against Greek Servants.

Stellar Bond: Nine Heroic Lives
    Love That Crosses Realms

Type: Anti-Army

The strongest Noble Phantasm that Deianira has access to in the Archer Class. It is the crystallized love of Heracles towards her and the blessing of Heracles which encouraged Deianira to go further. It is also like Requiem of Heracles an attack-type Noble Phantasm but in the case of this Noble Phantasm it is not directly from Archer herself.

To use this Noble Phantasm she wraps some of her hair she has beforehand cut around her arrow and shoots it towards the sky. The arrow then ignites into flames and thus is sent as an offering towards her dearly beloved husband. In response Heracles then draws his bow from the realm of Olympus for one more time and shoots his legendary arrows down to our realm. This is visible as the star constellation of the Heracles shining and out of it the shots are actualized in the form of nine (or perhaps more) arrows which are clad in starlight and rain down on the enemies of Deianira.

However Deianira has no influence or jurisdiction over the arrows, but that hardly matters as they are fired by the greatest archer and hero of the Greek and Roman World. Thus they bear the attribute of Divinity rank EX as well as Anti-Divinity and beast attributes. Each arrow possesses the power of an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm and all of them focused on a single target may even equal an Anti-Fortress type attack. As the arrows are shot from another realm they are capable of even bypassing the protection of Skills like Existence Beyond the Domain and she is able to use this Noble Phantasm even inside separate temporal spaces like Reality Marbles. But this Noble Phantasm possesses one restriction as it can only be used once per day/night. It seems that however this restriction was set by Deianira herself as she feels guilty about this certain deed...

Author Notes/commentary
    Aside that i were to late her is my profile commentary :

At first i want to thank Royd for not only the usual Grammar /spelling error check but also for the Inspiration as i got These ideas for a Archer Deianira as i read his Version(s) of her .
    I thought on that Deianira can be similar like Canon/official Li Shuwen she is summonable as Young and as older Version which vary by the class she is sommoned in like as Archer,Avenger or Assassin if she summoned nearly Always as Adult but in the Saber or Rider class can she be summoned in either an youthfull or mature Version of her .
    and also have i decided on english names for her noblephantasm as reference one that Herakless own Noblephantasm are possessing english names.

In either case i am thankfull for every feedback
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 22nd, 2020 at 08:25 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see you made it Koga. After all the creativity and effort you put into that sheet it'd be a shame if you ended up not submitting it. Asterism did say a late entry would be acceptable, though I'm not sure how late that meant. Hopefully he'll chime in to clarify. In any case, there's some weird spacing issues going in her NP section (lines being separated by two spaces instead of the normal one). Might not to fix that just to make things look a bit neater.

Blog Entries
    1 point: Elpis
    2 point: Clíodhna
    3 point: Julie d'Aubingy

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3pt: Hou Yi by Bird of Hermes

2pt: Elphis by Kamerad

1pt:Julie d'Aubingy by AppleAlias
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lots of interesting sheets this time around, it's hard to pick just 3, but here goes...

3 points: Mishima Yukio
    2 points: Elphis
    1 point: Cliodhina

Honorable mentions: Helgi, Gunnhild, Baron Munchausen, Julie d'Aubigny

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Eric Bloodaxe (Alter)/Gunhild
    2 points: Elpis
    1 point: Julie d'Aubigny

3 points: Mishima Yukio
    2 points: Hou Yi
    1 point: Elpis

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As much as I'd love to give detailed reviews to everyone (everyone did amazingly IMO) I'm strapped for time on my end.

3 Pts - Oedipus.

2 Pts - The Baron.

1 Pt - Eric Bloodaxe Alter/Gunhild

(Particularly) Honourable Mentions - Helgi, Brunhild, Svafa, Julia d'Aubingy, Svafa

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Febrorary is a shorter month than normal

T'was stated on the first page that today was the deadline

- - - Updated - - -

If this is such a massive and agonizing inconvenience for you, you can make a late submission
    please answer here Asterism does my Deianira sheet is accepted in the ongoing contest ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

ah shit i forgot

yo do the next contest in march instead of april so i can participate sooner thanks owe ya one

Blog Entries
    3pt: Tommelise
    2pt: Erik Bloodaxe Alter(Gunhild)
    1pt: Julie d'Aubingy

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    1 point - Clíodhna
    2 points - Mishima Yukio
    3 points - Oedipus

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Results o time

3rd place with 8 points

Yukio Mishima

2nd place with 12 points

Julie d'Aubigny

1st place with 14 points

Elpis

see y'all in April
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congrats Kamerad, well deserved.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Again, those 3 Servants were indeed great and I'm glad other people recognized their excelence. And also I'd like to thank every one who voted for my Servant while I'm at it, I DON'T HAVE WORDS. THANKS A LOT. ;_;

Congratulations, Kamerad! I'm looking forward to your prompt in two months, I'm sure it'll be a success as well!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————