Page 94 of 369 FirstFirst ... 448489929394959699104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 7369

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If we are Talking About Medicine etc,its ..unforgiveable to Forget him

Be Greeted Magus. I am Caster. My name is Hippocrates, pleased to meet you.

Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 81~ kg
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man, Earth
    Weapons: His sharp mind specially
    Other Qualifying Classes: Assassin, Watcher

Likes: Competent healthcare, good meals, wind that carries fresh air, to see healthy patients
    Dislikes: Incompetent medicine, unhealthy food, foul stenches
    Hobbies: To read science journals, enjoying a cup of delicious tea, to study health traditions of other cultures

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Luck: A
    Mana: B
    NP: EX

Background

The man that created Medicine, who without his deeds we would still be left at the mercy of the Gods.

Though he is one of the most famous Ancient Greek scholars the majority of his life is a great mystery. One of the few informations later left behind were that he was born on the Greek island Kos in a family of what could best be described as "Ancient Mages". He was lectured in the craft of his family but soon noticed that illnesses and diseases are not bound necessarily to the will of gods and likewise their rehabilitation (albeit he knew that fondness of the deities can help in that regard).

So he wanted to help the normal people but was bound to the even in his time slowly establishing secrecy of Magecraft that angered him. So instead of researching his family's Magecraft in the actual sense he examined the parts that were relevant for the curing of patients and adapted the relevant parts so that he could cure them with his knowledge. Furthermore he encoded his thaumatugical knowledge of the healing through Magecraft into the Humorism which after the declining of mystery and the lost decryption key lost its original meaning. The last scholar that possessed the key to read the Humorism scripts was Aristotle, who told it to Theophrastes and Galenus.

He then moved to changing place through Greece and near east due to his occupation as wandering physician until finally settling down in Larrisia.

Where he got acquainted with Thessalia who then married and became his wife with which he sired two sons, Thesselus and Draco. As well Thessalia brought her illegitimate son Polybus into the Family who Hippocrates treated as his own.

He taught his sons and Thessalia his knowledge and built what a "doctor's office" would be called today. He actively involved them in his work so that he could spend time with them despite his work.

Personality
    He is for most a friendly benevolent person who likes to help others.

Hippocrates spent the majority of his early life in the secrecy and isolation of a Mage family. His family were "relic keepers" intrusted to guard over knowledge from the old Greek deities, especially Asclepius and Apollo in his families' case. But ever since his childhood days Hippocrates was always more interested in helping humans than the duties of a traditional Mage.

So after some journeying on his home island Kos he saw how insufficient the treatments of wounds and diseases were, as the only form of treatment that was at the time known was some medicinal herbs and primitive compressions of injuries. He then asked his father why they aren't helping them. With the Magecraft and knowledge they have it would be an simple matter to help them, Hippocrates innocently argued. But his father harshly slapped the boy across the cheek and rebuked him for uttering "such nonsense". Mages devoted themselves to uncovering the deeper truths of the world, he coldly stated. To immerse themselves in worldly affairs, even to save others, would only distract them from that grand purpose.

Hippocrates bit back a retort, pretending to obey his father's words. However that day a fury began to blossom deeply within his chest. A cold rage at those who'd hoard knowledge to themselves while leaving the ignorant masses to die. Steeling his heart Hippocrates came to a decision. Instead of researching his family's Magecraft in the actual sense he'd examine what parts of it would be relevant for him and discard the rest.

As he has basically left his position as heir of a sorcerer family he has towards traditional Mages a rather uncomfortable relationship. He views that knowledge should not be hoarded and be a privilege to few individuals but shared upon the whole mankind. But he is no fool or naïve individual. He knew that even if Enforcers or Executors didn't exist at his time in that form, throughout Greece and perhaps even in other countries relic keepers had many connections or money to hire mercenaries to preserve their ancient secrets. He did his best to conceal his familial background as well as coded the Humorism as "medical basic theory" to not make himself the target of the keeper families' wrath.

Thus he can potentially work quite well with non-traditional Spellcasters provided they aren't mercenaries as he has a strong dislike for that occupation. Though he denies to have made encounters to such people he has in life even treated soldiers and similar.

"I don't like this occupation as it's the counterpart to my own. They take and I at least try to save lives."

As he is a pacifist he prefers to be play a supportive role, reinforcing his Master while they engage in combat directly. Though if forced to participate actively in a fight it seems that he is no inexperienced fighter as he can quickly read the patterns of his opponent and find loopholes to take advantages. But in either case he fights not because he enjoys it, no, he fights to put an end to it. As such he attempts to hold the fights as short as possible, so if he knew that his Master is safe he would retreat immediately.

He openly doubts at the meaning of pursuing the Root. If brought in a conversation with his Master he will openly point out to think what consequences that can provoke especially considering that the World actively hunts down those who try to come near it which speaks that the Root itself holds either inconceivable power or danger of also unexplainable dimension.

Demeanor Towards Other Servants:

He is towards the other Servants in a Grail War neutral and friendly as he sees himself foremost as a physician. As such he commands a neutral stance at first but also due to his pacifistic nature he treats them with respect and praising as especially the warriors and kings under them have performed feats that were rewarded with ascension into a Heroic Spirit. Though he greatly loathes Assassin (and especially poisoners) type Servants as they gained their fame for acts of dishonor or malevolence. So he will if confronted with such a Servant actively pursue them and bring their crimes to an end and would even be willing to ally with other Servants that would seem necessary to confront them.

As he has vivid knowledge about the old Greek Heroes and Deities- even having some blood of them- he is naturally very thrilled if he happens to encounter them. Then he would draw pen and paper and act like an eager reporter (or fan?) and want to ask them various questions. Should he be summoned in an Great Grail War type scenario he would express though surprisingly great interest in the second Caster as he himself admits.

"To be honest I am not disinterested in the subject of Magecraft but only the secrecy of the Mages is tedious to me."

Demeanour towards his Master:

He is a very reliable Servant who supports his Master in an honest way, and strive to help them in their endeavors even if that means to reach the Root. Albeit he will be a critical advisor who will even hinder /interrupt them if he sees that their research might harm themselves. In general should his Master trust his advice as his mind birthed the idea of medicine so he is very able to deduce the development of a subject or theory and if the outcome might be dangerous for even the finder.

It goes without saying that he prefers a good natured Master over an evil one. He will not directly betray an evil Master but he know up to which certain point he can cooperate and on which it's better to sever his contract.

Aside from the Grail War he is strongly interested to learn about the newest medicinal results. He also expresses a great deal of curiosity in medicinal practices from beyond Europe. In particular he found Asia as a treasure-trove full of medical traditions like TCM, Ayurveda, Ji Gong and Shaolin which explains why he dons Asian clothes as he likes quite much the calmness and collected mental stance that favors deliberation over excessive ambition. He sees the fact that Asian humans had reached high ages regularly even before the modern age as evidence for their efficient healthcare traditions and with them harmonious lifestyles in comparison to the healthcare of medieval Europe which he sees as greatly insufficient and religious biased. But he is pleased with the present state of medicine.

Dialogues a la Chaldea:

Florence Nightingale:

Based on this scenario

He sees the Master cornered by the nurse who Points her gun at him. Shortly before she can pull the trigger he disarms her and hits her with his clipboard resolutely. "Idiot, what do you think you're doing!?" As he says that does he corrodes her rifle via alchemy to make it unusable.

She responds "Why are you interrupting me?!" and gives him a death glare at first but then she sees his terrifying radiation which normally is a warm and calming aura but if he notices incorrect medical circumstances he get a terrifying aura that would even scar the First Hassan, thus she is snapped out of her monomania.

He then explains in a calm but raging voice "Because Health Point one: medics don't hurt their patients. You are causing the patient visible stress and discomfort which should be avoided and kept as minimal as possible. Point two:" then he takes a calming breath through which his aura is calmed down before continuing. "Your medical knowledge and understanding is great but the treatment situation is equally important. If you cause stress to your patients they develop stress based psychological phobias that stand in the way of rehabilitation, understood?"

He values much her medical engagement and her deeds she made and make but he can't tolerate that she scar and intimidate her patients. In return she when confronted with him seems to regain for some moments her sanity and to be honest she has great respect as he founded the principles of medicine so she does not dare to argue with him as he in those respects has the emanation of a general.

Asclepius:

"Not only my ancestor but truly also the first physician in history. It's a great honor to meet you Asclepius!! How would it be if we over a cup of tea discuss our knowledge and the result of our discoveries? I'm especially interested in hearing your experience towards medical cases that contain supernatural elements!"

I think that their relationship should be obvious but if not they like to exchange their experiences, case studies etc. and both have a high opinion of each other.

Heracles:

"Heracles... The greatest man that the Herodotical world has produced! .....I am in awe to encounter you Master Heracles i..ha..*coughs* Would you have something against if I ask you some questions?!?"

His maternal ancestor. Alone the thought that he has a drop of his blood flowing in him is exceptional for Hippocrates and he himself thinks that this drop of Heracles blood in him has protected him from the punishment of the Gods.

Epione:

"The wife of Asclepius and the mother of his children, which means that you are also my ancestress. I'm pleased to meet you *bows and gives her a hand-kiss*, your beauty is indeed proving your divine ancestry."

"Between ourselves dear lady I would like to tell you Lady Epione, I understand why you are angry at Asclepius. Although I can see through his actions in the sanctuary which demonstrate that he is a brilliant researcher I can see that he isn't only loving his work. I dare to say *he straightens his glasses* that he is history's first mad scientist so I would try to approach him on his job. I can easily make a position at the sanctuary free for you."

As she is like Asclepius himself an ancestress from him on the paternal side he has great respect and adoration for her. Thus if she should have need for help he is ready to offer her anytime assistance (on personal level beside his sense of duty as a physician).

As well he does after get her to know that while he has inherited Asclepius' brilliance as a researcher he thinks that her compassionate side may also have left its mark on him in combination of the boundary breaking potential of his maternal ancestor Heracles.

Mary Seacole:

"Don't mind that your fame was greatly taken by Florence. You made the lives of dozens of soldiers more bearable and, yes, she has enjoyed good medical teachings but you have inherited an important aspect which she forgotten. Namely to help the soul of the patients to ease their stress and give them good time and a homey atmosphere to enable them to regenerate through the soul to the body. So don't sweat it as I can say that alongside the other healers of history besides Nightingale also you Mary are within Órkos Tou Ippokráti.
    "

He quite likes her as she has the right demeanor towards her patients. Namely to ensure that around the actual medical treatment the environment supports the rehabilitation process. As well he highly esteems her friendly demeanour.

Paracelsus:

"I feel that we both are quite similar as we both are coming from an established Mage family but wanted to share our knowledge with the rest of the humans instead of hoarding it. Though it seems that you made some errors that I was able to avoid but nevermind would you like to chat a while with me over a cup of tea, maybe could we invite Theophrastes to our round?"

As both were Mages that didn't want to hide their knowledge they get along very well as they exchange their knowledge. They are basically somewhat "brothers in spirit".

Theophrastes:

"You are the founder of Botany, the teaching of plantlife. I must admit that I examined plantlife only for their value as medicine and not the plant itself. But would you be okay with telling me some of your knowledge...?"

"What have you said!? You taught some of my script elements in your school!? Wo that makes me *he wholeheartly smiles and nearly laughs* proud to hear so early."

Phidias(Lostbelt):

"This ….this was the dream that you have imagined Phidias?! I have misjudged you. I thought that you wanted to make the world more beautiful with your art that nurtures the spirit of humans, not to turn them into statues."

Deianira:

"The greatest wife of Heracles, it is a great honor to meet you! I don't know if the ancestors of my mother were your sons or those others from Heracles but nevertheless I am honored to meet an adventuress. Pease tell me, would you have something against that I ask you some questions?"

Semiramis:

"The first poisoner in history huh..!
    *makes an enraged face* As I have even in my life treated some poisoned victims I don't trust people like you! Albeit I have sworn to help anyone I make for you an exception. So if you pardon me I have some patients that need my help..." *he then walks away*

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory-Creation: A+

"This is the Paradise I have dreamed of. A dream that was passed upon my son and he much further even today!"

Enables the creation of a "Temple". Normally he would only possess this Skill at B-rank but through the effect of Corpus Medicus it was ranked up.

This "Temple" is in reality a Hospital, not like the "modern" ones we know but neither is it entirely an old Temple of the ancient deities of health Apollo and Asclepius. The "Temple" is the embodiment of Hippocrates' sanctuary of health and becoming healthy again.

The building is a big stone complex which possesses a room organization like modern hospitals. But it isn't "hellish-white" bland interior which now rules the corridors and rooms of an ambulance complex. The corridors are colored in friendly earth tones with planted window sills which on open windows create the atmosphere of healthy wood-like air that puts the walking people at ease. Floors support the steps. Central-halls are ornamented with flower bearing plant beads, and roof windows invite the light of day to create the impression of a forest clearing. The treatment rooms possess the most modern medical gadgets. Also here follows the color notes of the corridors so that besides the machines one modern patient would completely forget the fact that they are in an Hospital.

Additionally in comparison to the modern Hospitals, it contains the "Sanctuary" health supporting spa pools that are filled with regenerating waters. The courtyards are beautifully planted where the medicinal herbs and health-supporting plants are harmoniously arranged that even Theophrastes could only nod in approval. The patient rooms where they recover from their illnesses and diseases are equipped with comfortable beds on the patient adapted interior style and they receive delicious meals that are in rule with their healthcare schedule.

To come to the thaumaturgical details this Sanctuary is a construct similar to a Reality Marble as it is the materialization of the "Dream of Hippocrates that was continued by his succesors and confederates who are still today striving to make it real". It is a High-Thaumaturgy of Hippocrates boosted by the collective hope of the Medics throughout history whose product can be said to rival a Noble Phantasm in quality.

Inside this Sanctuary bad ailments are dispelled like every poison that is lower than the poisons from Phantasmal Species or through divine origin example wise. The healing rate of all allies are boosted, enemies are afflicted with a non-fighting or violence mental interference and in the case they should break through it all their parameters are reduced by one rank. Also the parameters of Hippocrates and his allies are ranked up.

Item-Construction: C

"Hmm that reminds me..."

As he studied Thaumaturgy before he "invented" the Medicine he has researched the composition of potions for healing purposes specially.
    So he is able to create healing potions, balsams that don't grant immortality but can pinpoint a certain aspect of healing and maximize the desired outcome.
    Beside that he can also create poisons and potions that grant desired mutations (doping), but he is not very avid to do such things.

If he further goes into his old thaumaturgical expertise he is also capable of creating some Mystic Codes like specific daggers or familiars. Through the teaching of his father's lecture he is especially talented in crafting snakes and serpent type familars.

Personal Skills:

Father of Medicine: EX
    The representation of Hippocrates as Father of the "Humancraft" Medicine. As he lay down the foundation of Medicine all advancements and achievements that mankind later acquired go back to his deeds and established methodics that set the base. This functions as a composite Skill which encompasses all medical related Skills be they surgery, Human Anatomy Understanding, Human Observation and many more. It lets him now summoned as a Servant become an encyclopedia of medicinal knowledge.

Divinity: E

After his legendary genealogy his paternal heritage could be traced back directly towards Asclepius and his maternal ancestry to Heracles, which gives him an ounce of divine blood.

"Yes, my ancestry goes to such mighty figures Master. In some sense have I humanized the craft of healing hehe."

Magecraft (Alchemy): B

A subject of his early life. As he grew up in a Thaumaturgy practicing family he has learned several subjects of it. Namely knowledge of ancient magic, Necromancy the subject he despised, Familiarcraft where he is quite talented as he can create human sized Golems (not Homunculi), insect, bird and snake type familiars in particular, elemental interference where he is an Average One, mental interference and Counter Magecraft ,and especially an old type of Alchemy.

Deduction of Patterns: A+

"Much more important than actual medical knowledge is the ability to notice the cause of diseases and to guide the patient towards health and safety. Remember that Thessalus."

The ability to understand patterns and relations of behaviors and objects as well as concepts of abstract nature such as diseases. In practice this Skill gives him an insight and certain guidance into the matter he chooses to examine to discover the source and cause of. In other words it can be described as the investigative mental work a medical doctor performs to find the the cause of their patient's symptoms and deduce the correct solution to solve the problem.

This Skill is further a testament to Hippocrates' sharp mind. Although he has focused his attention on the medical development he is proficiently able to investigate other matters like the culprit of a murder or during a fight he is able to grasp the nature of a thaumaturgic subject or to analyze the movement patterns of a close-combat Servant (albeit he prefers to stay away from direct combat).

Noble Phantasms
    Corpus Medicus

Rank
    : EX

Type: Anti-Unit

The teachings of Hippocrates as well as the medical knowledge that was acquired by humanity sublimated into a Noble Phantasm of the Father of Medicine that encompasses all medical achievements and "victories". It enables Hippocrates upon the true name release to scan the body of the target for all defects or problems and start to restore it completely by excising them and regenerating the body of the patient completely. All cells are detoxed, all damaged areas return to healthy state, actual diseases fully vanish, body parts that have became numb and functionless regain their function, parts that are missing like lost limbs grow back to the state they had at the start, all functionless scar tissue starts to execute its former duty, all senses like eyes or ears that lost their sharpness are healed to peak performance, the brain is rejuvenated.

Other said this Noble Phantasm cures the target from all mundane illnesses as well as even removing bad status effects and negating thaumaturgical curses below the divine level. But even then Hippocrates is able to save his patient as long as he/she is living.

But although this Noble Phantasm holds the power of miraculous rehabilitation, miracles are not easily reproduceable so certain conditions must be met. First the patient has to have the will to survive in decent strength. Second: the procedure is not without pain so they feel the healing very blithely as the detoxing and repairing of the cells feels like an inner heat of fire and parts that regrow respectively were formerly numb inflict sensations of bruising as if the skin and tissue under it were ripping, and the sense that regaining their (or finally obtaining) peak performance are painful as the patient is now confronted with the newly sharp perception of the world for awhile. Third: the target must possess a strong mental fortitude as the shock of the sensations can itself be lethal especially if the target was heavily injured.

So Hippocrates does not use it lightmindedly.

Órkos Tou Ippokráti

Rank
    : B+

Type
    : Anti-Army

The Oath of Hippocrates sublimated as a Noble Phantasm. At the beginning of the medical evolution as the occupation of a physician was more apprentice than student-wise learnt every finished medic had to swear the oath of Hippocrates ,the Codex of the Doctorate. While today that oath is no longer upheld in its formal meaning, the guidelines of medicine even today share procedures over 80% the same which are included in the laws that bind hospitals. So the oath pioneered by him is even today passed upon the next generation of doctors.

As a Noble Phantasm this enables Hippocrates to summon the medics that partook the vow either directly or by continuing his legacy. They appear mostly as Phantoms clad in doctor or nurse uniforms that man the hospital he creates. The Phantoms still possess their former personality and gain a boost in their abilities from Hippocrates' Father of Medicine Skill. Furthermore Hippocrates is able to summon with this Noble Phantasm even other "Healer" type Heroic Spirits which could perhaps even provide an advantage directly in a combat situation as virtually all Phantoms are non-combatants. But here also he insists on only using these aspects as last resort or if truly necessary for the situation.

Bonus

Ascension 3 Completed

Spoiler:

"Huh, what is the meaning of that I'm young again? Strange I must say… what do you say I look now more like a Mage in the actual sense?"

some commentary
    Now have in contrast to the last contest made an entry withhin the time Limit . I am quite satisfied given that About Hippokrates life very little is really for shuure known which goes well with the Ancesrty to Asklepius etc.

I hope that you like the profile in any case .

so is every Feedback welcome.

oh and i hope that all of you are safe and spared from the pandemy !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 21st, 2020 at 05:31 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

First ever post, so apologies if I do an awful job on the formatting. Been a while since I've used a more traditional forum.

Author's Notes
    I do feel rather embarrassed, my first post being such a generic servant, and so close to the deadline, at that.
    I tried for over two weeks to come up with somebody, anybody, regarding illness that I found more interesting than a sheet of Lovecraft heavily focused on mental illness.
    Obviously, I failed to come up with something more interesting.
    Sorry about that.
    At the end of the day, though, despite the incredibly cliche choice I went with, I'm fairly happy with the results. It's not perfect, far from it personally, but it's alright.
    Nowhere on the level of the best of this contest, let alone past contests (I would give my life to write something as incredible as Able), but
    we'll see how I improve over future contests.
    Seriously, if you read this, I can't thank you enough.

Faceclaim https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20161103195608

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Howard Phillips Lovecraft
    Region: North America
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Other qualifying Classes: Caster, Foreigner

Likes- ????
    Dislikes- His legacy
    Talents- Writing
    Natural Enemy- Himself

Parameters:
    Strength- E
    Endurance- D-
    Agility- E+
    Mana- A+
    Luck- B-
    Noble Phantasm- A+

Class SkillsMadness Enhancement (EX)-
    Rather than a traditional, rage-inducing Madness Enhancement, this EX level skill quite literally enhances the madness which already existed within Berserker as a man. The paranoia he felt at the world outside of his carefully crafted community, the fear of that which he didn’t understand, his terror upon looking up at night, staring into the stars. All of these are further mutated, turning Berserker into a man utterly incapable of maintaining any level of sanity. Even when holding onto the slightest facade of normalcy, Berserker hears skittering in walls, sees dark shadows where they are not, and sees in all people things he finds so terrifying that it, in life, drove him to retreating within his home. As a servant, the horrific depths he sees in all people is what drives him to fight. Not out of any desire to kill, but a desire to feel his mind clear of fear, even for a single moment.

As with all Madness Enhancements, Berserker’s parameters are raised. However, due to Berserker’s absolute lack of physical capabilities, normally only being qualified for the Caster class, the main parameters raised are Berserker’s Noble Phantasm, Luck and Mana stats. In his current state of perpetual madness, Berserker’s skill set is almost entirely changed. As well, he gains access to a Noble Phantasm more fitting of a mentally ill man, at the cost of the ability to use his more traditional Noble Phantasms.

Personal SkillsRats in the Walls (B+)
    A skill named for one of Berserker’s most famous short stories. In the story, a man named Delapore suffers crippling bouts of paranoid schizophrenia, which are further escalated by a sanity-demolishing revelation about his own history. The story culminates in the Delapore’s murder and subsequent devouring of a close friend, and his suffering from perpetual auditory hallucinations for the rest of his life.
    Berserker himself, in this state, suffers from much the same madness as Delapore did. Berserker is constantly the victim of auditory hallucinations and vivid waking dreams of horrible crimes against humanity. This skill allows Berserker to channel this mental illness to any victims within range.
    Triggered by reciting an incantation hidden within Delapore’s mad ramblings at the end of the story, Berserker forces victims to immediately begin a descent into the same insanity from which Berserker is a victim. The effects echo the events of the story; a victim will first suffer from auditory hallucinations at inopportune moments, causing them to become easily distracted, hearing skittering and chirping from inside walls, floors, ceilings, and objects. These hallucinations will become more common over time, eventually following the victim at every waking moment.

Of course, as with Delapore, sleep is no solace. A human victim will suffer from the same vivid nightmares as Berserker, the dreams of horrors following them without failure whenever their eyes close for even a few moments. A Servant will not be exempt from this fate, of course; instead of taking the form of dreams, Servants will suffer from visual hallucinations of these horrors whenever their Master sleeps. What should be a time to peacefully restore mana will become an inescapable hell for both Master and Servant. When the madness reaches its zenith, any but the most resilient victim is many times more susceptible to other mental debuffs.
    The effects of this skill do not vanish immediately upon Berserker’s death. Were Berserker to die, the victims' madness would suddenly peak, the most horrible dream or hallucination of them all accompanying them the next time they or their Master are forced to sleep. This would be the last of the effects; upon waking from this next dream, the victim will suddenly find all the hallucinations gone. However, the ability to survive the final dream mentally unscathed would require an absolutely remarkable amount of mental fortitude, though this fortitude is far more common amongst Servants than mortals.

Legacy of Corruption (EX)-
    A skill rather similar to Rats in the Walls, but overall much more powerful. Triggered only upon Berserker’s death, if Berserker curses the victim to suffer from this skill in the moment of his death. The limits to who may be cursed are rather intense; only somebody with whom Berserker is personally familiar may be made a victim of this incantation. While there is no requirement that Berserker know the victim’s true name or face, he must have a familiarity with the victim’s past, their dreams, their hopes, their fears. Due to these powerful limiters, it would be most common for Berserker to curse his own master.
    There is no malice in this curse; in Berserker’s own life, those first “cursed” with carrying on his legacy were his closest friends, the only people he truly ever trusted. Uttering this incantation is not even a conscious decision, for Berserker. Upon realizing that he is about to die, Berserker’s mouth will simply move, as if by instinct, muttering a final blessing for the one whom he cares about the most.
    The unlucky recipient of Berserker’s last gift will immediately inherit all of the illness he has been suffering from through the entirety of his summoning. As a Heroic Spirit famed for his mental illness, Berserker’s mental resilience is many times greater than even the most mentally sound magus. Any human receiving his madness would immediately suffer an absolute mental break. Whatever person was there before Berserker’s death, is no longer present.
    The reason this skill is rated as S will very quickly become apparent to any unfortunate enough to witness the victim’s brain shattering.
    H.P Lovecraft, in a typical Holy Grail War, only fits the Servant containers for Caster and Berserker. Outside of a typical Holy Grail War, however, Lovecraft is by a wide margin the most viable Heroic Spirit for appearing as a Foreigner.
    This is the power of Berserker’s Legacy of Corruption. The person closest to Berserker, an unfortunate soul who poured any amount of themselves into the broken man, will immediately manifest weaker versions of H.P Lovecraft’s abilities as a Foreigner. They, themselves, will become a Foreigner psuedo-Servant, the legacy of the 20th Century’s most influential horror writer transforming them into a walking embodiment of any and all mental illnesses the man was suspected of suffering in life.
    Though their mana pool will be significantly smaller than Lovecraft’s would be, this new psuedo-Servant would develop powers unique to each casting of this skill. Specifically, the skills and Noble Phantasm the psuedo-Servant receives would be based on their overall mental state before being cursed by Berserker’s last words. Each skill set would take influence from a different famous story of Lovecraft’s, with the psuedo-Servant’s parameters being chosen based on the level of mental illness and lingering trauma the person they were before suffered from.

Information Perversion (C-)-
    Information Erasure, in its normal form, is a skill which causes memories of an encounter with a Servant possessing the skill to fade over time, making it difficult to gauge who the Servant in question is.
    Berserker’s version of the skill is somewhat different, and takes influence from a central theme of many of his most influential stories. In these stories, a character will become entranced with a topic, utterly obsessed with finding the truth behind a question. Upon reaching this truth, the character will go mad, as whatever truth they discovered is too much for their mind to handle.
    Berserker's Information Perversion works in much a similar way. After encountering Berserker in a supernatural situation, those with lower mental resistance than Berserker’s rank in this skill will suffer a sudden compulsion. This compulsion will be the desire to discover who Berserker truly is; to discover how and why he possesses the supernatural powers that he does.
    As Berserker’s rank in the skill is relatively low, this desire is not particularly strong, but is ever-present. It takes the form of a constant, nagging urge to investigate the strange man that has seldom left their thoughts since the moment they first encountered his strange abilities. Those of weak mental fortitude will gradually become more obsessed, but never to a degree of outright madness.
    Were a victim of this skill to ever discover the truth of Berserker’s identity, of the constant mental hell he suffers, they would take a large amount of sudden mental damage. Even those who are already familiar with the world of magus and the Heroic Spirit system would react significantly more severely than would be logical for one with that existing knowledge. The mental damage triggered by this discovery is enough to turn most into mentally broken shells of the people they once were, though almost all trained magus do possess the mental fortitude to reduce the damage enough to survive the sudden blow of absurdity and madness.

Noble PhantasmAt the Mountains of Madness (With Strange Aeons, Even Death May Die) (A+)-
    A Noble Phantasm bearing the name of one of Berserker’s most influential works, and one unique to his Berserker form. The biting horror which Berserker felt upon learning of the stunningly massive chains of mountains covering much of the Antarctic landmass manifests in this Noble Phantasm. Specifically, Berserker was terrified at the concept of the enormous systems of caves running through and below this mountain chain, and what he feared may dwell within those caves, hidden from humanity for as long as the species has walked the Earth.
    This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a Reality Marble, on a particularly massive scale. Upon the activation of the Reality Marble, all those within range suddenly find themselves at the base of a mind-bogglingly gigantic mountain, deep within a mountain chain taller than the Himalayas. The sheer cold of the landscape, the severe winds running off of the mountain, the cutting blows of snow blowing at any trapped within the Reality Marble immediately deals heavy damage to any humans incapable of dealing with the sudden teleportation.
    For those capable of surviving the Antarctic winter for more than a few minutes, there is only one way to escape Berserker’s Noble Phantasm.
    True to the Reality Marble’s namesake, near the spot where the Marble activates is a hidden cave, bearing inside of it unspeakably ancient ruins. These ruins bear the sole exit deep within them; for a victim to exit Berserker’s Noble Phantasm, they must discover the "Truth buried within, as in Berserker’s novella.
    The ruins themselves seem to be specifically designed to be as mentally damaging to navigate as would be possible. They were not built for humans, and even most Servants would find their mental resistances lowered by the labyrinthian layout of the horrifically ancient site.
    Scattered throughout the labyrinth are less powerful "Truths”, taking the form of the endless number of theories of what, exactly, the "Truth'' that William Dyer and his team found within that mountain. These relics activate only when closely examined; simply glancing at them while pushing deeper into the Reality Marble will do no mental damage, nor will the act lower one’s mental resistances. However, these objects or entities do hold their own power. Each "False Truth'' within the ruins possesses a weaker version of Berserker’s own Information Perversion skill; even that simple glance triggers a mental resistance check.
    If failed, a weak urge to learn more about the object fills the victim. A single instance of this weakened Information Perversion is merely enough to surface within the victim a tiny nagging feeling of “this could be interesting”. Despite this weak effect, each of the endless number of "False Truths” within Berserker’s Noble Phantasm possess their own instance of Information Perversion. Were a victim to suffer multiple failed checks, this nagging urge to investigate each and every "False Truth” they develop an interest in would grow, further and further, lowering the victim’s mental resistances with every subsequent failed check. Eventually, even if somehow released from Berserker’s Reality Marble, a victim who reaches this point would be rendered mentally broken, becoming a feeble mess incapable of even feeding themselves.
    Despite the labyrinthian nature of the ruins, it is not impossible to reach the deepest chamber within Berserker’s Noble Phantasm, the room in which William Dyer’s own mind shattered.
    Within this room lies the "Truth” of the ruins, the "Truth” of Berserker’s own madness, theorized about endlessly since his ascension to Heroic Spirit.
    This "Truth” possesses an EX ranked instance of Information Perversion, making it practically impossible to resist the urge to examine it. Upon doing so, the Reality Marble immediately collapses in on itself, shattering around the exact location of the "Truth”.
    The weight of this collapse, as well as the nature of Berserker’s "Truth”, deals a stunning amount of mental damage, enough to render most Servants absolutely mad. A mental resistance check is rolled upon the victim’s realization of the "Truth”, with the full rating of the Noble Phantasm itself. For any to survive this "Truth” without suffering a total mental break, their mental resistance must be at least A+ rank.
    Of course, such an absurdly massive Reality Marble takes a massive amount of mana to maintain. Under normal situations, it is highly improbable for one with even as much mana as Berserker to be able to keep his Noble Phantasm active for any longer than ten minutes. As well, were Berserker to be killed, the Reality Marble would immediately fade, with all mental effects from any "False Truths” immediately vanishing with Berserker.

BackgroundA man whose name, in the 21st century, requires very little introduction. Berserker is, of course, none other than Howard Phillips Lovecraft, one of the most influential writers to emerge from the pulp fiction magazine scene of the early 20th century. Lovecraft’s work defined and named a genre of horror focusing on not just the metaphysical, but on any and all horrors explicitly beyond the comprehension of those who discover them.
    Lovecraft, as a writer, absolutely adored and admired the works of Edgar Allan Poe. Despite this obvious inspiration, Lovecraft’s works moved beyond the gothic horrors of Poe. Lovecraft, as a man, was terrified of different things than Poe; terrors which would prove, in time, to resonate with an increasingly large percentage of the populace. While Poe’s personal terrors lay in the trappings of 19th century society, and all the horrors that could be hidden beneath the surface of those deceptive pleasantries, Lovecraft’s fears lay far beyond human society.
    Even in his more grounded works, more reminiscent of his inspirations like Poe and Mary Shelly, Lovecraft deals with a topic that neither writers regularly did more than brush upon.
    Namely, Lovecraft’s stories, as a general rule, grapple with sanity, with mental illness, with trauma. Lovecraft protagonists rarely make it through a story sane, if alive at all. With few exceptions, his works tackle horrors beyond the mental grasp of a mortal human. Excessive acts of violence and brutality, the descent of the protagonists’ fellow man, and buried crimes against humanity are but a few of the horrors which trigger these mental breaks.
    Most famous, and influential, however, is the abject sense of terror with which Lovecraft writes the metaphysical. “Gods” so far beyond human understanding that simply learning of their nature, let alone viewing them, can shatter one’s mind. Scientific phenomena far from the natural states of the Earth, impossible to even describe, let alone properly understand.
    In Lovecraft’s Caster and Foreigner forms, powers influenced by these most influential of his works would make up the majority of his skillset. In his Berserker form, however, something different manifests.
    Since the man’s death in 1937, a remarkable deal of work has been written regarding his mental state. Whether or not the man was, in life, a mentally crippled victim of inherited schizophrenias, an anxiety-riddled rich man terrified of his own shadow, or a bigot with such intense hatreds that his mental state was profoundly affected, the Throne of Heroes cares little.
    Lovecraft was, in the popular mindset, unquestionably a madman, a man suffering from at least some level of mental affliction. In his Caster or Foreigner states, the Servant Lovecraft can, to some degree, deal with the mental illnesses he bears. While by no means a mentally sound Servant, these forms are capable of some level of mental stability, at least at times.
    As a Berserker, the mental illnesses of his father are not just present, but enhanced to a degree that even the most mentally crippled interpretation of Lovecraft in life would not have been able to bear. All the writings on his mental state, his creation of an entire genre of horror heavily focused on the mental collapse of its protagonists, and the mental illnesses common within his own works, have been forced upon this Servant by the Throne of Heroes.
    Berserker is constantly riddled by such severe hallucinations that, without the power of a command spell keeping them at least slightly in check, the Servant would usually be incapable of even rational thought, striking out hopelessly at the apparitions that never leave his side. He would, in this state, reach a level of even slight mental clarity only when his Master slept, bearing half of the Heroic Spirit’s horrors, or when his victims were suffering from the sanity slippage which all of his skills are capable of triggering.
    Even when his burdens are shared, Lovecraft Berserker is a remarkably non-traditional Berserker. His physical capabilities are effectively null, being famed as a shut-in who frequently suffered from physical illness, due in part to his fear of doctors causing him to refuse treatment. Despite not being a trained magus in life, however, his Madness Enhancement and popular association with the supernatural has given him an absurd mana capacity.
    This mana capacity, however, is not even particularly useful in combat, as the Servant is incapable of any immediately effective spells. Berserker is, in skillset, significantly more effective at mentally attacking his opponents from afar. Should Berserker manage to get even a single cast on a target, all but the most mentally resistant would be unable to escape suffering severe impact on their sanity. A particularly cruel (or desperate) Master would find that a gathering, horde, or even city full of civilians suffering inescapable mental breaks would make for quite the distraction. Amongst Heroic Spirits on the Good or Neutral ends of the alignment spectrum, there are few capable of resisting the impact on the psyche that having to slaughter civilians suffering from this corruption would cause.

PersonalityBerserker is, at his worst, a man so desperate for mental clarity that he would cast his skills on his own Master to share that load even for a moment. At this level, his Madness Enhancement would be such that he would only be capable of uttering the gibberish characteristic to Berserkers. Muttering utter nonsense to himself, carving meaningless (?) runes and characters into whatever surfaces he can, screaming in fits of terror at particularly horrible hallucinations, attempting to claw out his own eyes while roaring in madness. This is the extent of Berserker’s “personality” when his mental illness is born only by himself.
    Were Berserker’s madness to be restricted by a command spell, or by casting his skills on enough (or mentally resistant enough) victims to clear his psyche by a fair amount, a “true” personality emerges.
    Berserker, with his leash loosened, is a stunningly humble man, one saddled with a great deal of regret at the actions he had to take in order to reach the point of maintaining sustained conversation. He is, in accordance with modern interpretations, a stunningly bigoted man, at least at first. Were he to recognize that his Master were a person of color, or some form of gender or sexual minority, Berserker would be at first horrified at his position of subservience to people whom, in his mind, were “below” him. Berserker would, however, still obey his Master, regardless of who they are. This is because of his wish for the Holy Grail.
    Above all else, Berserker longs to be free of the horrors forced upon him by the Throne of Heroes. Even in a “more stable” state, Howard Phillips Lovecraft would be utterly incapable of resisting any attempt to allow his mind to be free of the constant skittering, chattering, muttering of hallucinations.
    He would feel great regret, of course, at the atrocities one would have to commit in order to acquire the Grail with such a weak Servant.
    The pull of the Grail, however, is too much for him to shake off. No matter how much blood he has to drench his hands in, however many people he must reduce to shivering, whimpering lumps, he *MUST* reach the Grail.

Dialogue ExamplesSummoning-
    *Indistinguishable mumbling*... B-berserker… Lovecraft. P-pLLEASSEEEEEE *garbled roar*

Bond 3-
    Master… I… must apologize for how much you must be suffering, for me to even be speaking to you like this. You… truly did not have to bear such a burden, for my sake.

Bond 5-
    My Master. It has been nearly an hour now, since the last Great One appeared to me as an apparition. I cannot even imagine the horrors you’ve had to witness, in order for me to be so blessed. I swear, I *will* reach the Grail, in order to free both of us from these constant terrors. Please, bear with me for just a short while longer.

Abigail Williams-
    That… girl. I cannot bring myself to approach her, even for a moment. Despite this, I feel a kinship with her. I wish to know why this is, though every bone in my body screams at me to resist the urge to speak with her.

Hokusai-
    I must admit, I cracked a smile for the first time since my summoning today. I was wandering the halls, and encountered a young girl in Oriental garb. Despite her… race, I must admit, something about her resonated with me, and we talked, for quite some time, actually. What made me smile, however, was not her, but the strange octopus-like thing that accompanied her. Something about this creature, something I cannot even come close to describing, flicked a switch in my chest, for just a moment, that I’d forgotten I had.

Yang Guifei-
    Master. That girl, in the blue dress.
    Be careful around her. I fear that she is even more dangerous than I. Far, far more so, in fact. Her eyes… I have not been able to force them from my mind.

Last edited by Femma; April 21st, 2020 at 12:09 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lovecraft: Pretty cool sheet there. Even if the core concept is a little on-the-nose, you took it in an interesting direction. Skills are fitting and well fleshed out, and his NP is a clever idea with the multiple false "truths" representing how the true cause of Lovecraft/Dryer's madness is unknown. I will note though that S-ranks don't exist in canon, so you should probably change those to EX, A+ or something.

Thank you so, so much! I will definitely switch those up, but thank you, seriously.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reminder: deadline for submission is tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since it was pointed out that the sheet fits the prompt (loosely), might as well post it here:

Image Source
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Europe

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Height: 157 cm
    Weight: 55 kg
    Dislikes: Boring men, Western influence
    Talent: Character evaluation, magical energy rejection
    Natural Enemy: Ivan the Terrible, Thomas Edison
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, King
    Armament: Scepter
    Catalyst: A well-worn book

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank B++: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a ‘Workshop’ becomes possible. However, it could more closely be termed as a mansion, divided into specialized compartments. As a caveat, however, Caster’s territory must be established into a building. Though she is an usurper by nature, it is possible for her to employ a ‘Tsar territory’ within her entire Workshop when Territory Creation is combined with her other Skills.

Item Construction - Rank E: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Though Caster is learned enough to manufacture magical items, her general dislike of Alchemy and Western magecraft reduces the rank of this Skill significantly. However, due to her ties to architecture, she is capable of imparting the qualities of magical items onto buildings.

Magic Resistance - Rank B-: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. However, Caster’s Magic Resistance is born from her dislike of Western magical tradition, and as such it is ineffective against Eastern traditions.

Personal Skills

Disease Resistance (False) - Rank C+: A Skill brought on by one’s resistance to disease. However, this Skill is falsely attributed and has nothing to do with an innate resistance or sturdiness. Instead, it is born through the use of other means to combat illness.
    Caster was responsible for the popularization of vaccination in her adopted homeland. As such, she is also capable of temporarily bestowing Disease Resistance onto others.

Imperial Privilege - Rank A: An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).
    In Caster’s case, the relevant Skills are Riding, fine arts, Charisma, Magic Resistance and others. Caster was a true autocrat in life, being the Empress of her nation. As such, her imperial powers are well represented.

Human Observation - Rank C: A technique to observe and understand people.
    Capable of discovering another’s motives and personality. However, visual contact and a rough idea of who the person is are necessary for accurate results. At a young age, Caster came to a revelation on the subject of human nature. Honing her skills, she became able to discern the personality and motivations of others at a glance, which aided her political career greatly.

Tsar Magecraft - Rank B: A unique Skill representing not Caster’s adoptive style of magecraft, but rather an innate quality she possessed in life. It is the ability to ‘reject’ and ‘adopt’ systems of beliefs, akin to operating under a personal ruleset, scorning the limitations others operate under. It is a compound Skill that also includes the effects of Self-Suggestion. Incidentally, the current name of the Skill is fake.
    Allows for the manipulation of one’s self in accordance with different systems. For example, it would be possible to switch between existences as ‘Heroic Spirit’ and ‘mortal’ if one were so inclined. Through the use of magecraft, it is also possible to bestow such benefits on others. In life, Caster ultimately rejected the Western foundation of her magecraft, adopting the belief systems of her adopted homeland to replace them. Under the current understanding of magical theory, this is impossible, but was allowed due to an inherent quality of Caster’s magical circuits.

Noble Phantasms

Overturning the Unclean Influence
    Nechistaya Izgnánije

Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy
    Range: 25
    Max Targets: 100
    A Noble Phantasm representing Caster’s rejection of Western practices and rejection of the Unclean Influence that was Western magecraft. It turns the traditional folkloric belief in Unclean Influence on its head, countering negative influences and subjecting their source to the effects. Due to Caster’s own beliefs, it is attuned to oppose things from the Western sphere of influence.
    As a Noble Phantasm, Nechistaya Sila Izgnánije is a spell of High Thaumaturgy far beyond anything Caster was capable of in life. It targets and rejects Unclean Influence, turning its detrimental effects back upon itself. Such sources are demons, spirits and foreign influences and religions. Eligible targets in a wide area around Caster suffer a rank-down on all parameters, persistent curse damage and a confusion effect. Nechistaya Izgnánije also attacks the belief foundation of foreign magecraft, temporarily shutting down magic derived from Western traditions, though this can be avoided with a successful Luck check.
    However, due to the beliefs of Caster’s people, Nechistaya Izgnánije has a ‘super effective’ effect against spiritual beings. Spirits, such as demons or Servants, suffer massive damage as the foundation of their existence comes under attack. Heroic Spirits manifested under the Holy Grail War system are at considerable risk, as their manifestation relies on a ritual of Western magecraft.

Lore
    Caster’s true identity is Yekaterina Alekseyevna Romanova, though she is better known as Catherine the Great, the Star of the North.

Modern history recognizes Catherine the Great variably as a magnificent empress of Russia, an enlightened despot and a foreign usurper. Though hailing from Europe, she eventually came to sit upon the throne of Russia.
    She came to power following a coup d'état that she organised—resulting in her husband, Peter III, being overthrown. Under her reign, Russia was revitalised; it grew larger and stronger, and was recognised as one of the great powers of Europe.
    In her accession to power and her rule of the empire, Catherine often relied on her noble favourites, most notably count Grigory Orlov and Grigory Potemkin. Assisted by highly successful generals such as Alexander Suvorov and Pyotr Rumyantsev, and admirals such as Fyodor Ushakov, she governed at a time when the Russian Empire was expanding rapidly by conquest and diplomacy. In the south, the Crimean Khanate was crushed following victories over the Ottoman Empire in the Russo-Turkish wars, and Russia colonised the territories of Novorossiya along the coasts of the Black and Azov Seas. In the west, the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, ruled by Catherine's former lover, King Stanisław August Poniatowski, was eventually partitioned, with the Russian Empire gaining the largest share. In the east, Russia started to colonise Alaska, establishing Russian America.
    Catherine reformed the administration of Russian guberniyas, and many new cities and towns were founded on her orders. An admirer of Peter the Great, Catherine continued to modernize Russia along Western European lines. However, military conscription and the economy continued to depend on serfdom, and the increasing demands of the state and of private landowners intensified the exploitation of serf labor. This was one of the chief reasons behind several rebellions, including the large-scale Pugachev Rebellion of Cossacks and peasants.
    Catherine decided to have herself inoculated against smallpox by a British doctor, Thomas Dimsdale. While this was considered a controversial method at the time, she succeeded. Her son Pavel was later inoculated as well. Catherine then sought to have inoculations throughout her empire and stated: "My objective was, through my example, to save from death the multitude of my subjects who, not knowing the value of this technique, and frightened of it, were left in danger". By 1800, approximately 2 million inoculations (almost 6% of the population) were administered in the Russian Empire.
    The period of Catherine the Great's rule, the Catherinian Era, is considered the Golden Age of Russia. The Manifesto on Freedom of the Nobility, issued during the short reign of Peter III and confirmed by Catherine, freed Russian nobles from compulsory military or state service. Construction of many mansions of the nobility, in the classical style endorsed by the Empress, changed the face of the country. She enthusiastically supported the ideals of the Enlightenment and is often regarded as an enlightened despot. As a patron of the arts she presided over the age of the Russian Enlightenment, including the establishment of the Smolny Institute for Noble Maidens, the first state-financed higher education institution for women in Europe.

Beyond what written history records, Catherine’s European family, the Anhalt, were followers of magus tradition. When she became empress of Russia, Catherine rejected her past, forging a new tradition according to the beliefs of her new homeland. The traditions that she established would later result in the shamanistic traditions of the Romanov dynasty.
    There are rumours in some circles that she also discovered the fabled Lost Library of Ivan the Terrible, or at least part of it. Perusal of its contents would explain certain aspects of Catherine’s ability as a magus, though she would likely have hidden any Western influences she deemed backwards or corruptive found within. It is possible, however, that she hid some of what she may have found in her personal library.

Personality
    A beautiful, serene woman of indeterminate age. As the empress of Russia, her cold and intractable demeanour and expression are something foisted upon her. Her personality beneath this mask, however, is quite delightful, and she seems like a curious young woman. She delights in and actively seeks out praise, whether regarding her abilities or appearance. Catherine also has a habit of making snap judgments on important matters, seemingly without thought, though things usually work out well. She highly values Russia and its people, though she is not above co-opting Western standards and ideals for use for the sake of her countrymen.
    Still, Catherine’s almost flighty personality hides a far more ruthless side. She is fully capable of acting coldly and without mercy if the situation calls for it, regardless of whether her target is an ally or an enemy. She is also adaptable, even accepting her summoning under a despised Western ritual as long as the situation benefits her. However, Catherine also possesses a great weakness, namely the attention of handsome young men.
    Due to her skill in politics, Catherine usually manages to get along with most Heroic Spirits, treating each with the respect their station deserves without reducing the value of her own station. Naturally, there are still some that she cannot get along with, chief among them tricksters and manipulators, particularly if they are European in origin. Though she has no enmity towards Europe in general, the use of Western influence to stunt or manipulate her Russia is something she cannot abide. Catherine also possesses a strange affinity for those that are forsaken, be they villains or monsters, rejected by human society. She seems to be drawn to such individuals, pacifying and comforting them to the best of her ability. Due to her ideals, Catherine wonders as to the influence the Holy Grail War ritual might have on those heroes that it summons, owing to the rituals origin and the importance placed upon fame.
    Due to her distrust of mages, particularly Western ones, as well as her authority as an empress, Catherine refuses to subject herself to the servitude of a Master. She refers to her Master as a ‘Prozhektyor’, a derogatory term for a Western mage, and acts coldly toward them if they press the issue. If her Master recognizes their place, however, Master and Servant can get along amicably. Particularly in the case that her Master is a man, she might even come to view them as a favorite, a position with considerable advantages. Naturally, a Master with Russian roots would be viewed in a different light.
    Catherine’s wish to the Holy Grail is not entirely clear, as she desires a great many things. Life as ‘just Catherine’, the glory of Russia, the erasure of the slander that followed her reign, true love… Her experiences in the Holy Grail War would likely help her decide.

Relationships
    Anastasia: As a descendant of hers, Anastasia is to be cherished. Catherine weeps for what befell her family, and wonders if Anastasia would have liked Russia more had she grown up in other circumstances.

Ivan the Terrible: It is truly a shame. A great tsar should collect and cherish their own people's arts, not the texts of other nations. What she recovered of his library was largely unnecessary, Western thinking, either outmoded or a corrupting influence. To condemn books, especially the collection of a tsar, to an ignoble fate weighed heavily upon her. She wonders if her predecessor might be pleased that at least some of his collection was salvaged.

Peter the Great: Her great and admirable predecessor, who sought to lift Russia to glory. The only thing about him she does not like is his name, as it reminds her of her husband.

Thomas Edison: No worse example of a Prozhektyor exists. Influencing others for their own gains and espousing Western ideals. Such an individual cannot be permitted in her Russia.

Fionn mac Cumhaill: Though he is not of Russia, it cannot be said that he does not possess charm and capability in equal measure. She thinks he would make a good 'favorite'.

Asterios: A pitiful child. Her Russia would doubtless allow him to prosper as a person, rather than as a monster. Or at least, that is the kind of Russia she would like to build for her people.

Creator Notes
    Reposted and edited to fit the format.
    In my opinion, the beast friendly thingy would've worked better with Yaga, but Asterios at least showed up in the Lostbelt. It was supposed to be representative of Russia's ominous, foreboding and wild reputation during Cathy's time.

Just to be clear, there are no recorded rumours of Catherine finding Ivan’s library. There is, however, a record of an official finding some kind of secret stash and reporting it to the tsar(ina) of the time, though this was three decades prior to Catherine’s reign. It might make sense for someone with Catherine’s personality as a bibliophile (and the lengthy periods of time she spent in the palace) to have perused said report and found something worthwhile.
    Excuse the Nasuverse nonsense.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 21st, 2020 at 01:22 PM. Reason: dialed down certain aspects

True Name: Marie Skłodowska Curie
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Region: Poland/France
    Source: Historical Fact

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: B
    Agility: E
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Height: 152 cm
    Weight: 52 kg
    Likes: Research, Making use of her discoveries, Her family
    Dislikes: War, Worrying about things, Losing people
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Radioactive energy
    Talent: Research, Radiology, Triage
    Natural Enemy: Henri Becquerel, Michael Faraday

Skills

Class Skills
    Territory Creation: B-
    Creation of a “Research Institute” is possible. Within it is contained various radioactive substances for use in Caster’s research, as well as the tools necessary to experiment with them. Additionally, thanks to Caster’s role as “someone who helped foster future geniuses”, it is possible for Caster’s allies to utilize her territory to advance their own research and interests. However, as the result of Caster’s Mental Pollution, her territory’s radioactive substances are improperly contained and will cause constant radiation leakage – risking the health of any person besides Caster who uses her institute.

[Increase your Arts Card effectiveness by 8%.]

Item Construction: B-
    The skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Of course, thanks to Caster’s specialisation, only items that utilise radiation in some way can be constructed. However, this specialisation allows for a wide variety of tools of many persuasions to be created. From medical equipment to microwave ovens to even deadly weapons that use radiation offensively – all can be created using Caster’s unparalleled talent.

However, as the result of Caster’s Mental Pollution and Weak Constitution, all of Caster’s creations are dangerously radioactive – restricting the use of them without proper safety gear.

[Increase your Debuff Success Rate by 8%.]

Personal Skills
    Weak Constitution (Irradiation): A+

A weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit. In Caster’s case, it is the result of her death by severe radiation poisoning and the fact that even now her research materials remain dangerously irradiated. Thanks to that, even as a Heroic Spirit, Caster is extremely radioactive. Simply being around her can cause serious radiation poisoning that is detrimental to one’s health.

Furthermore, Caster herself will suffer the effects of radiation poisoning on occasion. She will need to pass Luck checks in frequent intervals in order to escape detrimental effects. These effects will escalate in severity for each check that Caster fails to pass – eventually affecting Caster’s eyesight and her ability to fight as a Servant. Eventually, Caster will die from her disease, her Saint Graph dissolving from radioactive damage. Against opposing Servants, this skill functions as a passive magical attack – similar to a curse in effect. As a result, it can be counteracted by any rank of Magic Resistance.

[Greatly increase your Critical Star Gather Rate. (1 turn)]
    [Increase your Arts Card effectiveness. (1 turn)]
    [Inflict Poison to all allies (5 turns) [500 damage]. (Demerit)]

Single-Mindedness: C
    The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. In Caster’s case, it is her ability to fully dedicate herself to research to the point of ignoring her own health. Even as she fell ill from radiation poisoning, she refused to stop researching and did not consider the risk of doing so in the slightest.

[Increase your NP Gain (3 turns.)]

Natural Born Genius: B
    A skill that shows one who has unparalleled natural knowledge. Allows the use of most skills, excluding those inherent to the body (such as Divinity) or ones unique to particular heroes, at proficiency of B~C Rank. Caster does not use this skill much, operating under the principle that she can accomplish anything she needs to by using her own talent and research. She does, however, use this skill to access Medical Techniques and like skills, acknowledging the necessity of improving her medical abilities.
    Her dedication to researching radioactivity and radiology has given her indisputable knowledge over multiple fields of research. This is proven through her multiple Nobel Prizes, of which she was the first person to win in multiple fields, as well as numerous other awards. With such acclaim, it is impossible to dispute her nature as a genius.

[Apply Guts to yourself. (3 turns)]
    [70% Chance to increase your DEF. (3 turns)]
    [70% Chance to increase your NP Strength. (1 turn)]

Mental Pollution: D
    A skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Corruption. Caster’s rank in this is low as she only possesses a single distorted thought in her mentality – namely that she believes radiation to be harmless.

It is impossible to convince her otherwise, and it is impossible for her to acknowledge the dangers of her own radioactivity. As a result, she is not aware that her Weak Constitution makes her dangerous to be around, nor that her Item Construction and Territory Creation are similarly flawed. Therefore, as a Servant, Caster poses an inherent risk to her own Master, as well as any allies that lack Magic Resistance, a risk that can only be worked around, not stopped.

Noble Phantasm

Culmination of Research on Radioactive Substances
    Curie Radioactivity
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Radiation: an invisible force that governs many of the phenomena that litter everyday life. Rather, it is a scientific explanation for what was previously a complex set of mysteries – many of which serve as the basis for forms of magecraft. Heat and light, sound and gravity – and even more beyond that – have become classified under the category of radiation. Under that logic, it can be said that radiation has become a form of magecraft in its own right – a grand Foundation that can easily affect the fabric of life itself. And the one responsible for defining radiation, is none other than Caster Marie Curie herself.

As one of the three figures responsible for the establishment of radiation as a scientific fact, Marie Curie has gained the ability to control radiation as a Noble Phantasm. While it lacks strength compared to the Authority of Radiation possessed by Henri Becquerel, it is in versatility that Curie Radioactivity becomes superior. Resulting from Marie Curie’s innovation and expansion of the ideas that Becquerel presented, Caster is able to create and manipulate radiation in multiple different forms – the four variations that have been defined by science in the modern era.

Electromagnetic radiation. Particle radiation. Acoustic radiation. Gravitational radiation.

However, due to its nature as the expression of a scientific principle through magecraft, the nature of these forms of radiation have become distorted as a Noble Phantasm. Fundamentally, this Noble Phantasm is simply the “ability to turn magical energy into radiation”. Thanks to the muddling of scientific principle and mystery, Caster’s abilities have become bizarre and ambiguous. Frankly, the only way to determine what Caster is capable of is to ask her personally. Her abilities are purely dependent on her own understanding of radiation.

The most basic use of this Noble Phantasm is through creating energy attacks attuned with ‘Irradiation’ as their Element. Energy balls and beams with strange, debilitating effects. Fire based attacks using microwave energy. Manipulating gravitational pull by affecting gravitational waves. Sonic attacks using acoustic radiation. All of these abilities, and more, can be used through the use of radiation as a magecraft Foundation. Of course, Caster’s Weak Constitution and Mental Pollution interact with this Noble Phantasm – making its use dangerous for both Caster and her own allies.

The true name release of this Noble Phantasm is simply used for a powerful attack of Curie’s design utilizing all four forms of radiation magecraft simultaneously.

[Deal heavy damage to all enemies.]
    [Inflict Poison to all enemies (5 turns) [500 damage].]
    [Overcharge: Increase damage dealt.]
    [Overcharge: Increases poison damage (5 turns).]

Lore

Marie Skłodowska Curie, born Maria Salomea Skłodowska, was a Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist who conducted pioneering research on radioactivity. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the first person and the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice, and the only person to win the Nobel Prize in two different scientific fields. Her work in the field of radiology was used heavily in treating soldiers during the First World War, and she dedicated much of her time, effort and funding to support the war effort.

Her achievements include the development of the theory of radioactivity (a term she coined), techniques for isolating radioactive isotopes, and the discovery of two elements, polonium and radium. Under her direction, the world's first studies were conducted into the treatment of neoplasms using radioactive isotopes. She founded the Curie Institutes in Paris and in Warsaw, which remain major centres of medical research today. During World War I she developed mobile radiography units to provide X-ray services to field hospitals.

While a French citizen, Marie Skłodowska Curie, who used both surnames, never lost her sense of Polish identity. She taught her daughters the Polish language and took them on visits to Poland. She named the first chemical element she discovered polonium, after her native country.

Marie Curie died in 1934, aged 66, at a sanatorium in Sancellemoz (Haute-Savoie), France, of aplastic anaemia from exposure to radiation in the course of her scientific research and in the course of her radiological work at field hospitals during World War I. To the bitter end, she never acknowledged the health risks of radiation exposure, even as it caused chronic illness and weakness in her body. To her, radiation was an impeccable ideal – a force that could be used to save humanity. To acknowledge fault at any point would be to deny her own legacy – her own legend as a radioactive genius.

Character Data

Personality:
    “The great scientist, Caster Marie Skłodowska Curie, has arrived! Show me the way to the labs, Master. There is research to be done!”
    A warm and motherly woman who has dedicated herself to the advancement of science. Although her Mental Pollution has made her scientific method somewhat unsafe, her personality is not largely affected.

She is utterly obsessed with her pursuit of knowledge, her quest to unravel the secrets of radiation. For days or even weeks at a time, she will stay inside her lab – working without rest or nourishment. Once she has an objective in mind, she’ll stop at nothing to achieve it, overcoming any obstacle that blocks her path. It wouldn’t be inaccurate to call her a ‘mad scientist’ or a ‘mad genius’ – an unrelenting force of scientific progress. She certainly doesn’t lack the arrogance of a mad scientist, so confident in her own work that she cannot see any fault in it.

And yet, at the same time, she is a kind and understanding woman. A loving wife and a caring mother to two daughters. Having lost her husband while her children were only young, Marie pushed herself to care for her daughters as well as possible while working on her research. She worked to give her children the opportunity to pursue their own interests – to let them find something to be passionate about, just as Marie found her passion in the study of radioactivity.

It is the intersection of these two traits where Marie Curie’s nature exists. In truth, she is someone who has pursued science for the sake of humankind – the kind of person who seeks the betterment of society itself. In the time of the first World War, she was a foremost contributor in supporting the war effort. She donated her equipment for use in radiology treatment, she developed new technologies for sterilizing wounds and she even attempted to sell her Nobel Prizes to buy war bonds. Her absolute goal is to create a better world using her research – to save the world in the only way that she is capable of.

Her wish for the Holy Grail is to be able continue her research in the modern times – essentially seeking to be incarnated as a normal human.

Relationships:
    Henri Becquerel: “If it isn’t Bec! Bring it in, buddy! W-Hey! Where are you going!? …He ran away… Do I smell or something?” – Becquerel is well aware of the danger that Marie presents, given his studies into radiation and his lack of Mental Pollution. He is quite happy to see her again – from a distance, at least.

Hassan of Serenity: “Hey Master, what’s with that purple haired girl? She keeps looking at me like I’m some kind of sorry sight.” – They share the same curse, yet Marie remains unaware… It is truly pitiable.

Allies without Magic Resistance: “Master, why is it that people move away when they see me coming? It’s really rude, isn’t it? If they’ve got a problem with me, they should just come out and say it.” – Servants with Magic Resistance can tolerate the constant damage of Marie’s irradiation. Similarly, Masters that are granted resistance through their ever reliable Shielder can stand being near Marie Curie as well.

Pierre Curie: “It’s really you, right? You’re actually in front of me? It’s not a dream or anything? …Well, come on. We’ve got work to do, Pierre. Don’t keep me waiting.” – The two push each other to newer and greater heights. Truly, that is the power of love.

Leonardo da Vinci: “It really is an honour to work with someone like da Vinci, wouldn’t you say? Though, I think the suit that she wears every time we work together is a bit strange. It’s so big and clunky. I wonder what it’s for?” – For a limited time, you too can purchase a DaVinci brand Hazmat Suit (patent pending) for the low, low price of all of your Saint Quartz.

Charles Babbage: “That giant robot – I mean that great scientist… I wonder if we could collaborate on something. I can’t help but think up weapons that he could use whenever I see him.” – Incidentally, Babbage does not mind the irradiation, though given that he is already constantly spewing steam, it seems unlikely that Marie would get close enough to him in the first place.

Bond CE

Polonium and Radium
    “Say Master, did you know?
    Two of the elements on the periodic table were discovered by yours truly!
    …Well, I say that, but it was the two of us.
    Pierre and me.
    Polonium and Radium.
    Heh, I say that like there’s some special link between the two of us and the elements.
    But really, everything seems to come in pairs.
    Two elements.
    Two Nobel Prizes.
    Two daughters.
    Two countries.
    It all comes in twos. Weird, huh?
    But…
    There was only one Pierre.
    Funny, that.”

Creator Notes

Cutting it a little close with this one. It might hit a little close to home, I think, what with the whole "keep your distance or you'll get infected" deal. Still, I mean, Curie's things are still dangerously irradiated. There's no way that wouldn't be incorporated as a Servant. Of course, an official version would probably have a better idea of a Noble Phantasm, but you get what you get, I guess.
    EDIT: Thanks to pinetree for the actual image source.

Last edited by AppleAlias; April 21st, 2020 at 06:47 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey Apple, here's the actual source for your image. Zerochan just takes it from Pixiv and such.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Catherine the Great:
    As she is one of my favorite historical person, a little bit of criticism here.

I don't think Catherine the Great is the right person to be taken as someone that "dislikes Western influence." It is true that her main pretext on usurping her husband is that a foreign culture threatened Russia, and it is true that she tried so hard to learn and assimilate everything Russian to her life. But I think we shouldn't overlook that she is the queen that wanted Europe's recognition, heavily promote arts of European origin, a total sucker of French Enlightenment, uses Western education model as a way to improve Russia. Many of the highlights found on her library are also from outside of Russia, she also disregards Russian grammar in favor of German on many of her writing in her latter days.

She is far from a Western hating character.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mostly the idea was to promote a "Russian Version" of ideals and ideas from elsewhere. Though she is indeed very much a proponent of the Enlightenment (at least before the French Revolution went overboard) and Western literature in general (mostly because its the framework she has to work with, Russia not actually having much of anything like that before her reign).
    I guess I oversold the anti-Western thing a bit too much, though nowhere in the sheet does it actually say that she hates the West (dislikes yes, hates no). She did, however, denounce several Western influences during her life, and heavily promoted Russian culture (along the principles of the Enlightenment, anyway). Granted the implied library purge might be going a bit too far.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; April 21st, 2020 at 01:00 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    mm, I have nothing against Catherine the Great the promoter of a Russian ideal, and I suppose I am in the wrong that I use the word 'hate' here.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It was still a good point. I didn't really notice how much I was leaning on that anti-Western throttle.

Blog Entries
    Sniped, but that ain't gonna stop me

Maria Salomea
    “Nothing in this world is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”

Identity: Marie Skłodowska Curie
    Origin: Historical Facts
    Region: Poland
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Star

MARIE SKŁODOWSKA CURIE
    The life of Marie Curie contains prodigies in such number that one would like to tell her story like a legend.

She was a woman; she belonged to an oppressed nation; she was poor; she was beautiful. A powerful vocation summoned her from her motherland, Poland, to study in Paris, where she lived through years of poverty and solitude. There she met a man whose genius was akin to hers; She married him; their happiness was unique. By the most desperate and arid effort they discovered a magic element, radium.

This discovery not only gave birth to a new science and a new philosophy: it provided mankind with the means of treating dreadful diseases, the ways to generate power more efficiently than ever before, and the knowledge to build weapons of mass destruction.

At the moment when the fame of the two scientists and benefactors was spreading through the world, grief overtook Marie: her husband, her wonderful companion, was taken from her by death in an instant. But in spite of distress and physical illness, she continued alone the work that had been begun with him and brilliantly developed the science they had created together.

The rest of her life resolves itself into a kind of perpetual giving. To the war wounded she gave her devotion and her health. Later on she gave her advice, her wisdom and all the hours of her time to her pupils, to future scientists who came to her from all parts of the world.

When her mission was accomplished she died exhausted, having refused wealth and endured her honors with indifference.

PARAMETERS
    STR: A
    END: D-
    AGL: E
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: A+

CLASS SKILLS

Item Construction: B+
    A Caster-class Skill; it is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. A twice Nobel winning scientist, Marie is create items and tools ranging from poisons, weapons, and even vehicles.

Combined with skills such as Transmute Element, her unique Medical Technique and with a little experimentation, Marie can cause mutations on living beings, allowing her to genetically modify them to enhance them beyond their normal capability. “Does it work on spiritual bodies too? Good question, let’s find out shall we…”

Territory Creation
    : C
    A Caster-class Skill; it is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a Laboratory becomes possible. “It’s nothing special, just a regular chemistry laboratory.” She would say, but in truth, if you may develop cancer if you stand around for too long.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Transmutation (Artificial): B
    The ability that represents the goal of the alchemists of old, a capability granted by what they call the Philosopher’s Stone, the transmutation of elements. In Marie’s case, by bombarding substances with enough radiation, an artificial transmutation of element can be achieved.

Transmuting a kilogram of lead into same amount of gold is considerably more energy consuming than through regular alchemical process, but Marie is more interested in its biological application. “How about transmuting the flesh in your arm into gold, are you interested, hmm?”

Medicine (Radiology)
    : A+
    Medical technique that utilizes radiology, using tools such as x-rays and radiation, it is a technique that Marie herself developed and tested right on the battlefield of World War I. It combines Human Anatomy Understanding, Medical Technique and to some degree, Nurse of Steel skills, allowing Marie to peer right thought the patient’s body and treat where it is needed. “Don’t worry, you don’t need to distance yourself, if you ever develop cancer from being near me, I can just beam concentrated radiation to pulverize it right from your body.”

Monstrous Mutation
    : C
    A skill that provides a rank up to a parameter in exchange of rank down in other parameters, in this case, by sacrificing endurance to boost strength, it is caused by a mutation in one’s body. In Marie’s case, it is the side effect of accumulating radiation in her body.

Similarly to Self-Modification, it is possible to adjust the rank and nature of mutation, and thus rank of this skill, to adapt to different circumstances. Combined with her other skills, it is also possible to induce this mutation on others.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Promieniotwórczy
    Half-Life of a Radiant Star
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A Noble Phantasm that embodies Marie Curie’s life of selfless devotion, as described by her daughter, the immovable structure of a character; the stubborn effort of an intelligence; the free immolation of a being that could give all and take nothing, “a being of perpetual giving” so to speak, an existence akin to a radioactive atom eternally radiating away.

In other words, it is none other than the concept of radioactivity, which Marie discovered, sublimated into a Radioactive Saint Graph. As a Servant, Marie is constantly oozing high-energy from her body radiation to her surroundings, ionizing everything it touches, including spiritual bodies such as Servants. However, this means that Marie herself is slowly radiating away, in a circumstance similar to a Servant without a Master.

To prevent this, Marie can spend extra magical energy to prevent the radiation from leaking from her body. This increases her magical energy consumption, but allows her to "regenerate" her Saint Graph. But even in this state, Marie is still as radioactive as a radium ore. She could completely suppress her radiation by wearing leaded armor, only then anyone could get approach her without getting acute radiation syndrome.

Promieniotwórczy Marzanna
    The Winter Fallout Drowns Under the Sun’s Radiance
    Type: Anti-Self
    A Noble Phantasm that represents Marie Curie’s life work that causes and culminates in her death—and led to countless others in the future. The conclusion of what she dedicated her life researching, the radioactive elements, the radioactivity becomes the foundation of a weapon of mass destruction as well as source of near infinite power.

By overloading her Saint Graph and modifying her body to the limit, this Noble Phantasm allows Marie to transform herself into either a living nuclear power plant that can serve as near unlimited magical and electric energy source, or, as a last resort, a nuclear bomb.

NOTES
    Another rework. Although she sounds sadistic and eager to make you her guinea pig, in actuality she only uses her own body to experiment on. On other note, Marzanna is a Polish goddess of winter and death, in her ritual, her effigy is drowned in a river to commemorate winter’s death and welcome the warm sun of spring.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Me, at first: Oh man, this is nice. There's not many sheets, I think I can comment on each and every one when we're over with this prompt.
    Me, forgetting about the rush of sheets in the last days and 18 sheets later: Well damn.

(I still have a comment for everyone tomorrow (/cries) but MAN YA'LL MADE MY JOB VERY HARD. IT'LL BE HARD TO PICK THE TOP 3. ;-; )
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Hey Apple, here's the actual source for your image. Zerochan just takes it from Pixiv and such.
    Thanks. I've updated my post with that link.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Voting open. You have one week, as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Edward Jenner.

2 points: Epione

1 point: Claude Monet

Honorary Mention: Hippocrates

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In order to make life a bit more easy for you guys (and for me too) I tried to put everyone's sheets in one post:

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; April 22nd, 2020 at 08:53 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Epione

2 points: Niall Ó Glacáin

1 point: AppleAlias's Marie Curie

- - - Updated - - -

Accidental double post, sorry
    Last edited by the god of world-0; April 22nd, 2020 at 08:44 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Epione

2 points: Lugalbanda

1 point: Apple's Marie Curie