Page 95 of 367 FirstFirst ... 4585909394959697100105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 7323

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    3: Edward Jenner
    2: Marie Curie, by Apple
    1: Claude Monet

Honorable mention:
    Lugalbanda
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; April 23rd, 2020 at 06:08 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

3 points: Claude Monet
    2 points: Lugalbanda
    1 points: Oswaldo Cruz

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I loved everyone's ideas on this month's prompt, so this was a very difficult decision to me... But as always, first I want to comment on all the sheets, because ya'll deserve that for your hard work! And thank you thank you sooo much for those who voted in my entry, I was beyond humbled by that! ;_;

Doc Holliday
    One of our rare “stricken by an illness” entries, this was so good! I love his personality, that addiction to the rush of adrenaline, the fact he wants to compare himself to other heroes… This is an interesting take. I also like that his skills reflect his frail constitution (always loved that on Okita, love it on this guy as well!).

Niall Ó Glacáin
    YESSS. This is such an iconic medic figure, I’m glad it was picked by someone. And isn’t it lovely how “the man who kind of personifies the plague” is such a mellow, gentle individual? I loved the irony. I also loved the idea of his Noble Phantasm, although I can imagine that he must hate everything about being put in the Assassin class with such a deadly weapon in his arsenal… He’s such a cool chap I’m sad he’s not in the Nasuverse.

Edward Jenner
    DISGUSTING PROVAX PROPAGANDA INDEED. Jokes aside, he’s amazing! A nice reading and a nice person as well. I didn’t knew of his story and was thoroughly engrossed on reading it. Also, his Noble Phantasm? Such a creative take on his legend! I could never hahaha. This sheet was just all sorts of interesting, as expected from a Saver class servant.

Claude Monet
    Not someone I’d thought for this prompt, which makes this all the more amazing. I love Foreigners as a class because as long it fits a determined situation, anyone can be one. That gives such freedom to play with historical figures, and this one is a prime example of that! I loved the choice for the Outer God, very creative and very fitting. Everything in this sheet is so well researched and cohesive that it made the experience something else. I didn’t even noticed when I finished reading. It was this good!

Lugalbanda
    I was NOT expecting this man in this prompt at all, but after I read this sheet I was like “well damn it totally fits the idea”. Kudos on the creativity! I loved reading about his skills and nis Noble Phantasm, the way you’ve organized your ideas was very pleasant. He’s overall a pleasant guy too, gotta love those larger-than-life types. He looks like what you’d get if a golden retriever was a human being hahaha.

The Red Death
    This is such a cool idea! I loved its Noble Phantasm, very "psychedelic" (is this the right word? I dunno, but it WAS the first that came to my mind so let's stay at that), I’d say. Should I call it an “it”, though? Does it have a gender? But man, do I love how even its parameters are fluctuating, this whole concept is very nice. I think that for such an obscure character, you did a great job of fleshing it out enough that it doesn’t look completely like a “concept”.

Oswaldo Cruz
    BRAZILIAN HEROES? IN MY MONTHLY SERVANT THREAD? WHAT IS THIS? I was so pleasantly surprised by that! Gotta love this good ol’ fella! The Brigada noble phantasm is so iconic too hahaha. I loved reading him, he’s that sort of straightforward Servant that what you’re looking at is what you’re getting. (Gotta love his hubris too, believing that he’s the almighty savior that knows what’s best for the masses. I love these gray areas in a character.)

Henrietta Lacks
    “Cancer woman” wow I didn’t knew I became a servant!
    But jokes aside, I loved everything about the concept of this servant. From her skills, to her noble phantasm–again, amazing take on her whole story and the importance she held for the medical field–it was all so fun to read (and very sad too, poor her). It helps that the sheet was impeccably written too.

Pied Piper
    YES. I’M SO GLAD SOMEONE CHOOSE THIS GUY. He’s such a good figure for this prompt, with the whole symbology behind his story (the black plague and all of that). And he was under very competent hands too, as you were able to extract the very best out of his mythology and concoct a great sheet over that. Forget Bluebeard, this guy is a child’s worst nightmare hahaha.

Mary Mallon
    If I ever had to look at someone and say “waifu” this woman would be that someone. Her story is very upsetting and you’ve translated that into her servant form beautifully. That she’s a deadly weapon unaware of her own situation only adds salt to the wound. Everything about this sheet makes me want to give her a hug (only to die in the process, probably hahaha).

Jeffery Amherst
    Ohh nice choice here! Very good! AND THE MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCES? Gold(en). This noble phantasm is so dangerous indeed… (And very fitting to the current situation, considering that one of the forms of contagion is by touching surfaces.) But oh man I loved how you incorporated Babalú-Ayé in his whole sheet, it felt so natural, I barely remember this was a "JoJo take", as one would call. Great use of a “memetic” situation.

Cao Cao
    Oh boy here we go. The one and only. I did remembered halfway through the sheet that he had migraines and was like “oh.” and again, this was someone that I'd not think about for this prompt... The beauty of this contest is reading all these creative takes, so thanks for that. There’s no way reading about this guy can be boring, so kudos to you for making what is already a cool historical figure seems even cooler! I loved the keywords too, all of them very much needed to understand the mindscape of this servant. All in all, it was fun to read this one.

Hippocrates
    How come no one until now had thought about THE FATHER OF MEDICINE? Shame on us, shame on us. This sheet was so good! He’s such a cool and dandy guy. And a hunk on his 3rd ascencion. I loved his stance about his patients (yeah man you tell them, medical treatment ain't shit if the environment is not contributing to the healing) and man, is he overpowered… With a mighty temple as a territory and two very useful noble phantasms! This man is stacked (and he deserves to be). ANDDDD he mentions two of my girls? I’m so honored. ;_; Thank you. ;_; (Also lemme spill the beans they both like you too you funky old man you, even though only Mary will say so out loud hahaha.)

Howard Lovecraft
    First of all, welcome here, I hope you can have a good time and share more and more sheets with us! And what a great first impression you’ve made, while I'm at this! I liked a lot your take on Lovecraft. It went well with the theme and it was so fun to read. Everything, from the skills to the personality section, from the noble phantasm to the lore itself, it was all very chaotic, very twisted, and you could feel the madness there. I hope we can see more of your work in the future, this was very good!

Catherine the Great
    I loved the concept of her “distaste for the Western world” being sublimated into a “cleanliness obsession”. It does, indeed, fits right in with this month’s prompt. And although as one said, she wasn’t this opposed to the outside influences, it was still a super cool take on her character, and very believable for a servant to be summoned like that. Also, what a woman, I fell in love with her personality and I personally want her to step on me… Pretty please?

Marie Curie n.1
    I’M SO GLAD SHE’S HERE. Indeed one of the front and center names when we think of “diseases”. Her fate was horrifying, but she was an amazing woman and she became an amazing servant in your hands too. I love her mad scientist persona, love how she’s a mass of walking radiation that can hurt her allies too… I pretty much loved everything about this sheet? I could gush about it for days, but no one wants a wall of text polluting their screens (I hope) hahaha... But really, poor her, oblivious to her own curse to the end...

Marie Curie n.2
    And here’s the beauty of these contests, of Beast Lair’s sheets in general: a same character can have so many interpretations, all of them unique and interesting in their own right. I loved the “selfless” origin of her magecraft, right down to the fact she only uses herself as a guinea pig for experiments. The skills and noble phantasms are what you’d expect from this woman, and yet, they have an unique flavor. Very good!

That being said, I'll go with the ones that amused me the most (as always).

1 POINT:
    Oswaldo Cruz

2 POINTS:
    Hippocrates

3 POINTS:
    Mary Mallon

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
    Catherine the Great, Niall Ó Glacáin, Claude Monet, Henrietta Lacks, both Marie Curies
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; April 23rd, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

1 Point: Oswaldo Cruz

2 Points: Claude Monet

3 Points: Mary mallon

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1 point: HP Lovecraft

2 points: Apple's Marie Curie

3 points: Epione

Honorable mentions: Lugalbanda, Claude Monet, Cao Cao, Hippocrates, Catherine the Great
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 23rd, 2020 at 01:39 PM.

3 pts: Apple's Marie Curie

2 pts: Claude Monet

1 pt: Lugalbanda
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3 points:
    Saver Edward Jenner

I find it hard to talk about what I like in the sheet since it was mostly everything related to his character and history.
    That said… The class just doesn’t work. Saver is too connected to messianic figures to work with what is basically a Pioneer of the Stars. Everything I didn’t like about him (Charisma on par with Caesar and Jeanne d’Arc, Counter Hero’s justification, the excessiveness of his Noble Phantasm…) is directly related to that decision. He really should’ve been a Caster. Actually, maybe if his faceclaim was more ridiculous and/or heavenly I would’ve been sold on the class.
    To not end this on a sour note, I do love the concept of his NP, his dialogue with other Servants are great (and I usually either hate or don’t care about this section) and his Bond CE is just amazing. I love Bond CEs that recontextualize the character and his motivations instead of just repeating things about his life or wish. Great work.

2 points:
    Avenger Oswaldo Cruz

I really enjoy Innocent Monster Avengers, probably because Salieri left such a strong impression, but your take on it was also a delight to read. I really enjoy how his hatred isn’t directed at anyone in particular, coupled with his attitude towards his Master, that makes his personality really stand out from the other Avengers: A guy who believes he’s always right but you can’t argue because when he says it, he’s justified; and someone that doesn’t come off as aggressive or edgy every other sentence. I also enjoy the little nods like his effectiveness against Aztec gods.
    Also, this sheet is, sadly, way too real right now. Way too relevant to the current situation over here...

1 point:
    Assassin Henrietta Lacks

The sheet does a great job of explaining her abilities while building up to her identity. By the time I got to her name I was already loving her. The reveal that she’s not actually the woman that donated the cells initially didn’t sit right with me, but you managed to sell her weird existence well enough so in the end, the result an idea that is even more out there than I initially though. Just great work in general.

Honorable Mentions: Apple’s Marie Curie. It's a shame we only have three votes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    okay my Votings \/

3 Points >Epione

She is an really interesting charackter and idea ,i liked also her personality i hope to see she oneday in an other class.

2 Points> Mary Mallon

She were an interesting idea with her Concept as desease carrier and also her personality is quite nice though i wonder if my Hippocrates could heal and seal her noblephantasm (?)

1 Point> Lugalbanda

A good idea ,i have once also searched to make an profile of one of Gilgameshs Family but i had no idea ,he is ne of the servants here i would like to see in Canon .

Honorable mentions\/

both MAry Cuies ,Lovecrafts( he is an really poor devil),Catherine the Great.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

dammit i missed another one u_u

i am a simple fool

good stuff all around tho. i see some people did servants i was considering (mary mallon, henrietta lacks), but way better than i could have, haha. great work!
    Last edited by kiwi; April 27th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    3 points - Epione
    2 points - Mary Mallon
    1 point - Cao Cao
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    3 pts - Mary Mallon
    2 pts - Lugalbanda
    1 pt - Niall Ó Glacáin

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Results time!

3rd place, with 9 points

Edward Jenner

2nd place, with 13 points

Mary Mallon

1st place, with 17 points

Epione

june is next contest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Congrats to WhiteFrenzy for winning this month's contest! Looking forward to June's prompt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I loved everyone's ideas on this month's prompt, so this was a very difficult decision to me... But as always, first I want to comment on all the sheets, because ya'll deserve that for your hard work! And thank you thank you sooo much for those who voted in my entry, I was beyond humbled by that! ;_;

Doc Holliday
    One of our rare “stricken by an illness” entries, this was so good! I love his personality, that addiction to the rush of adrenaline, the fact he wants to compare himself to other heroes… This is an interesting take. I also like that his skills reflect his frail constitution (always loved that on Okita, love it on this guy as well!).

Niall Ó Glacáin
    YESSS. This is such an iconic medic figure, I’m glad it was picked by someone. And isn’t it lovely how “the man who kind of personifies the plague” is such a mellow, gentle individual? I loved the irony. I also loved the idea of his Noble Phantasm, although I can imagine that he must hate everything about being put in the Assassin class with such a deadly weapon in his arsenal… He’s such a cool chap I’m sad he’s not in the Nasuverse.

Edward Jenner
    DISGUSTING PROVAX PROPAGANDA INDEED. Jokes aside, he’s amazing! A nice reading and a nice person as well. I didn’t knew of his story and was thoroughly engrossed on reading it. Also, his Noble Phantasm? Such a creative take on his legend! I could never hahaha. This sheet was just all sorts of interesting, as expected from a Saver class servant.

Claude Monet
    Not someone I’d thought for this prompt, which makes this all the more amazing. I love Foreigners as a class because as long it fits a determined situation, anyone can be one. That gives such freedom to play with historical figures, and this one is a prime example of that! I loved the choice for the Outer God, very creative and very fitting. Everything in this sheet is so well researched and cohesive that it made the experience something else. I didn’t even noticed when I finished reading. It was this good!

Lugalbanda
    I was NOT expecting this man in this prompt at all, but after I read this sheet I was like “well damn it totally fits the idea”. Kudos on the creativity! I loved reading about his skills and nis Noble Phantasm, the way you’ve organized your ideas was very pleasant. He’s overall a pleasant guy too, gotta love those larger-than-life types. He looks like what you’d get if a golden retriever was a human being hahaha.

The Red Death
    This is such a cool idea! I loved its Noble Phantasm, very "psychedelic" (is this the right word? I dunno, but it WAS the first that came to my mind so let's stay at that), I’d say. Should I call it an “it”, though? Does it have a gender? But man, do I love how even its parameters are fluctuating, this whole concept is very nice. I think that for such an obscure character, you did a great job of fleshing it out enough that it doesn’t look completely like a “concept”.

Oswaldo Cruz
    BRAZILIAN HEROES? IN MY MONTHLY SERVANT THREAD? WHAT IS THIS? I was so pleasantly surprised by that! Gotta love this good ol’ fella! The Brigada noble phantasm is so iconic too hahaha. I loved reading him, he’s that sort of straightforward Servant that what you’re looking at is what you’re getting. (Gotta love his hubris too, believing that he’s the almighty savior that knows what’s best for the masses. I love these gray areas in a character.)

Henrietta Lacks
    “Cancer woman” wow I didn’t knew I became a servant!
    But jokes aside, I loved everything about the concept of this servant. From her skills, to her noble phantasm–again, amazing take on her whole story and the importance she held for the medical field–it was all so fun to read (and very sad too, poor her). It helps that the sheet was impeccably written too.

Pied Piper
    YES. I’M SO GLAD SOMEONE CHOOSE THIS GUY. He’s such a good figure for this prompt, with the whole symbology behind his story (the black plague and all of that). And he was under very competent hands too, as you were able to extract the very best out of his mythology and concoct a great sheet over that. Forget Bluebeard, this guy is a child’s worst nightmare hahaha.

Mary Mallon
    If I ever had to look at someone and say “waifu” this woman would be that someone. Her story is very upsetting and you’ve translated that into her servant form beautifully. That she’s a deadly weapon unaware of her own situation only adds salt to the wound. Everything about this sheet makes me want to give her a hug (only to die in the process, probably hahaha).

Jeffery Amherst
    Ohh nice choice here! Very good! AND THE MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCES? Gold(en). This noble phantasm is so dangerous indeed… (And very fitting to the current situation, considering that one of the forms of contagion is by touching surfaces.) But oh man I loved how you incorporated Babalú-Ayé in his whole sheet, it felt so natural, I barely remember this was a "JoJo take", as one would call. Great use of a “memetic” situation.

Cao Cao
    Oh boy here we go. The one and only. I did remembered halfway through the sheet that he had migraines and was like “oh.” and again, this was someone that I'd not think about for this prompt... The beauty of this contest is reading all these creative takes, so thanks for that. There’s no way reading about this guy can be boring, so kudos to you for making what is already a cool historical figure seems even cooler! I loved the keywords too, all of them very much needed to understand the mindscape of this servant. All in all, it was fun to read this one.

Hippocrates
    How come no one until now had thought about THE FATHER OF MEDICINE? Shame on us, shame on us. This sheet was so good! He’s such a cool and dandy guy. And a hunk on his 3rd ascencion. I loved his stance about his patients (yeah man you tell them, medical treatment ain't shit if the environment is not contributing to the healing) and man, is he overpowered… With a mighty temple as a territory and two very useful noble phantasms! This man is stacked (and he deserves to be). ANDDDD he mentions two of my girls? I’m so honored. ;_; Thank you. ;_; (Also lemme spill the beans they both like you too you funky old man you, even though only Mary will say so out loud hahaha.)

Howard Lovecraft
    First of all, welcome here, I hope you can have a good time and share more and more sheets with us! And what a great first impression you’ve made, while I'm at this! I liked a lot your take on Lovecraft. It went well with the theme and it was so fun to read. Everything, from the skills to the personality section, from the noble phantasm to the lore itself, it was all very chaotic, very twisted, and you could feel the madness there. I hope we can see more of your work in the future, this was very good!

Catherine the Great
    I loved the concept of her “distaste for the Western world” being sublimated into a “cleanliness obsession”. It does, indeed, fits right in with this month’s prompt. And although as one said, she wasn’t this opposed to the outside influences, it was still a super cool take on her character, and very believable for a servant to be summoned like that. Also, what a woman, I fell in love with her personality and I personally want her to step on me… Pretty please?

Marie Curie n.1
    I’M SO GLAD SHE’S HERE. Indeed one of the front and center names when we think of “diseases”. Her fate was horrifying, but she was an amazing woman and she became an amazing servant in your hands too. I love her mad scientist persona, love how she’s a mass of walking radiation that can hurt her allies too… I pretty much loved everything about this sheet? I could gush about it for days, but no one wants a wall of text polluting their screens (I hope) hahaha... But really, poor her, oblivious to her own curse to the end...

Marie Curie n.2
    And here’s the beauty of these contests, of Beast Lair’s sheets in general: a same character can have so many interpretations, all of them unique and interesting in their own right. I loved the “selfless” origin of her magecraft, right down to the fact she only uses herself as a guinea pig for experiments. The skills and noble phantasms are what you’d expect from this woman, and yet, they have an unique flavor. Very good!

That being said, I'll go with the ones that amused me the most (as always).

1 POINT:
    Oswaldo Cruz

2 POINTS:
    Hippocrates

3 POINTS:
    Mary Mallon

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
    Catherine the Great, Niall Ó Glacáin, Claude Monet, Henrietta Lacks, both Marie Curies
    Heartly Congratulation White for your Win !

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't even have words, thank you very very much everyone who was a part of this result. (;△;) thanks a lot you too marathon of Desperate Housewives this housewife wouldn't exist without u.

And congratulations, BnEl15 and LeadDemon, for the amazing entries that totally deserved to win as well! We all did great this month too, there was so many amazing Servants. I hope I can deliver an interesting prompt for you guys in June.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I don't even have words, thank you very very much everyone who was a part of this result. (;△;) thanks a lot you too marathon of Desperate Housewives this housewife wouldn't exist without u.

And congratulations, BnEl15 and LeadDemon, for the amazing entries that totally deserved to win as well! We all did great this month too, there was so many amazing Servants. I hope I can deliver an interesting prompt for you guys in June.
    im curious with which prompt you will surprise us !

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy
    I propose a 2-in-1 deal, or a "duo" prompt. A pair summoned under one name, like the aforementioned Ryoma Sakamoto, or two beings sharing the spotlight, such as Anne Bonny & Mary Read. It doesn't necessarily has to be a couple, though: siblings, best friends, a parent and their offspring, partners of any nature, an author and their work's protagonist, even something outlandish like an owner and their pet, anything goes as long as they are treated as a single set Servant.
    Deadline is the 22nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Hoho, interesting, might have some ideas for this one...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Crap, I should have saved my Iemon and Oiwa or Kagutsuchi and Mizuhame sheets for this…
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Well, I've got an idea already. Time to get researching.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.