Page 96 of 369 FirstFirst ... 4686919495969798101106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 7364

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oke that is a interesting idea hm let see if i can make something of it...
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    vibrates

We vibin now

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This prompt gives some positive and wholesome vibes. As expected from WhiteFrenzy.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bah, I got nothin'.

I'll pass.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    This prompt gives some positive and wholesome vibes. As expected from WhiteFrenzy.
    AM I EVEN WORTHY OF SUCH PRAISE? Aww, thank you! ;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Crap, I should have saved my Iemon and Oiwa or Kagutsuchi and Mizuhame sheets for this…
    Boy do I feel that... I always make a Servant that suddenly would go so well with another prompt.

@Skull: I'm so sorry my prompt couldn't give you ideas! But I hope that the next one will be gentler on you then.

@Koga, Nitty, BnEl15, NMR-3: EYYY, I'm looking forward to your Servants. :eyezooms:
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Hmph, another life, huh... Alright! You hear that, sis!? We can finally finish what we started! Not much longer now, my beloved... I'll see you soon."
    "Ahem, my apologies, Master. My sister can be a bit... hyper sometimes. I see that we are summoned as a Saber... That explains why our elephants aren't with us. A pity."

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Archer, Rider

True Name: Trung Sisters (Trung Trắc / Trung Nhi)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good / Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Vietnam (1st century AD)

Parameters:

STR: C+
    END: A
    AGI: C+
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Dislikes: Unequal opportunities, card games, unnecessary fighting
    Talent: Swaying the masses, military strategies
    Natural Enemy: Ma Yuan, Confucius, To Dinh
    Armament: Swords, bow and arrow
    Catalyst: Fragments from two particular statues
    Class Skills
    Riding

A class skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At this rank, all vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. In life, Saber rode into battle riding war elephants. While they cannot summon their usual mounts under the Saber class, they still retain this skill at a high rank.

Magic Resistance

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the resistance effect that merely rejects magical energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills
    Charisma

A composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. A skill primarily belonging to Trung Trắc, generally considered the more outgoing and charismatic of the two. In their revolt against Han-dynasty China, Saber rallied around 80,000 soldiers under her banner, before sharing positions as Queens of Vietnam for three years. As it was said that most of their soldiers were women, it's no surprise that the effects of this skill are slightly increased on women.

Tactics

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. A skill primarily belonging to Trung Nhi for her extensive knowledge on the arts of warfare. While their revolt was relatively short-lived, Saber proved to be a serious threat to China's plans to occupy Vietnam, as they quickly managed to gather followers and take over key outposts.

Combination

A skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person. As twins who were born only a few minutes apart, Saber fought together, ruled together, and ultimately died together. This granted them the highest rank at this skill. At this rank, the two grasp each other's actions with a single gaze and take the most suitable move, allowing them to perform swift maneuvers and complex tactics amidst the chaos of the battlefield. A skill born of complete trust and understanding between one another.

Expert of Many Specializations

A skill denoting mastery over a wide array of subjects. Allows the user to temporarily regain these skills at around rank C or D. Born to a high-ranking noble family, the twins received strict education on martial arts, literature, and social studies since childhood. The obtainable skills include marksmanship, golden rule​, eye for art, and human observation. Incidentally, this skill grants the twins decent proficiency with bow and arrow even if they're not summoned as an Archer, or a sword, even if they're not summoned as a Saber.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Queens' Four Pledges
    Bốn Lời Thề

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0-3
    Max Targets: 1

A crystallization of Saber's fight against the Chinese, born of their fighting spirit and perfect synchronization with each other. If the twins are summoned as a Rider, this Noble Phantasm would normally summon their massive army, including their fierce war elephants. Yet as a Saber, it had taken a different form. Throughout their campaign, in every town, every city, and every battlefield, Saber declared four vows that they intend to fulfill through their rebellion:

"First, to wash away the enemy."
    "Second, to rebuild the might of the ancients."
    "Third, to avenge the cries of my husband's soul."
    "Fourth, to complete the mission of this order."

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a "combo attack" embodying the principles of these vows:
    The first strike grants them increased damage against those history viewed as "invaders".
    The second allows them to bypass certain barriers by channeling the strength and divinity possessed by their predecessors.
    The third imbues their swords with flames, increasing their range and damage.
    The fourth, and any subsequent strikes gradually increases the enemy's chance of instant death with each strike.
    Furthermore, with each successful strike, their strength and agility parameters increase, allowing them to pull of even faster and stronger combos.

However, as this Noble Phantasms embody their fight, it also embodies their defeat. Once this Noble Phantasm is activated, it would be deactivated and temporarily sealed if their combo is interrupted by taking a small amount of damage. This Noble Phantasm is also ill-suited for facing large groups of enemies, similar to how the twins finally lost due to being vastly outnumbered.

Description
    Saber's True Names are the Trung sisters, Trung Trắc and Trung Nhi. The two were leaders of the titular Trung Sisters' rebellion which took place around 40-43 AD. The two also briefly ruled Vietnam for three years, sharing the crown as joint rulers. According to legends, the two sisters were almost alike in every way, both possessing beauty, charisma, and intelligence. However, later historians came to believe that these similarities were a result of inaccurate retelling of their lives, as well as the dissemination of their tale into the stuff of myths, legends, and fairytales. In actuality, there are noticeable differences and specialties between the sisters.

Trung Trắc, the elder by a few minutes, was recognized as the instigator of the rebellion, who initially took up arms to avenge her husband. She is considerably more hotheaded and emotional compared to her sister. Yet perhaps those raw emotions were what allowed her to sway people to her side. Her down-to-earth attitude and staunch display of opposition towards Chinese policies quickly made her a relatable figure idolized by the masses, who were also sick of Chinese rule. She retains this attitude as a Servant, a headstrong and highly competitive young woman. While her decision could be somewhat reckless at times, luckily her sister is always there to keep her more impulsive tendencies in check.

Trung Nhi, the younger, is the more quiet and reserved between the two. While historians claim that she was simply going along with her sister's wishes, as a Servant, this is clearly not the case. While she is devoted to helping her sister, she is far from spineless; she possesses great knowledge regarding military tactics and is unafraid to criticize her sister if she made any rash decisions, although the two always seem to get along nicely despite the occasional sisterly fighting. That said, she seems a little too introverted most of the time, oftentimes requiring her sister to drag her to make public appearances. As a Servant, she had also taken a liking to card games, believing them to be one of the few games where she could win against her sister. This is primarily because her sister sucks at making poker faces due to her more outwardly emotional nature. Of course, Trung Trắc's competitiveness also forbids her from backing out from any kind of game her sister challenges her to, no matter how many times she lost.

Saber considers most of the four pledges they stated to be complete; there is no more invaders threatening their homeland, and the preservation of Vietnamese culture in the modern day means that "the might of the ancients" still lived on long after their deaths. As such, their initial wishes are more or less fulfilled. And so, at least for Trung Trắc, the only wish left to make would be to see her husband again. Trung Nhi doesn't have any specific wish for herself. To her, another opportunity to spend more time with her sister is a good enough reason to answer the summoning.

Lore
    The Trung sisters (AD 12 - c. AD 43) were Vietnamese military leaders who ruled for three years after rebelling against the first Chinese domination of Vietnam. The twins, Trung Trắc and Trung Nhi are regarded as national heroines.

Their exact date of birth is unknown, although it is generally believed that Trung Trắc was older by a few minutes. At the time, Vietnamese culture placed men and women equally, and as daughters to a local noble lord, the twins were highly educated on both martial arts and literature, and both were in line to inherit their father's land and titles. Destined for a bright future, their fates changed when their region fell under the rule of Han dynasty China. Their invaders began to heavily tax the locals and impose strict Confucian laws upon the populace. Many of these laws were fundamentally incompatible with the existing Vietnamese culture, yet the Chinese brutally executed anyone who opposed their laws.

In her early twenties, Trung Trắc, as the eldest sibling, were wed to Thi Sách, the son of a chief from a nearby village. Their marriage were meant to strengthen an alliance between the two settlements. Thi Sách was renowned as a wise and benevolent ruler who prioritized the needs of his people, and Trung Trắc loved him greatly. The two briefly enjoyed their lives as a married couple. Thi Sách frequently protested the Chinese regime and his wife would often join him. Unfortunately, their few years of happiness ended when Thi Sách was captured and publicly executed as an example for those who dare oppose the Chinese rule. It was at this moment that Trung Trắc resolved to fight against the invaders. She refused to wear her mourning robes, not while her husband's killers still walk free.

And so Trung Trắc amassed an army. She was quickly joined by her sister, Trung Nhi, who proposed to be her military advisor. The twins easily gathered followers throughout Vietnam, not only due to the death of Thi Sách, but also because of how sick they were of Chinese rule. The twins further ignited these feelings, and the people finally saw a fighting chance. Their army swiftly liberated nearby villages, gaining more followers with each successive conquest. At some point, they had up to 80,000 soldiers, most of them women. This baffled the Chinese, who according to their patriarchal Confucianism teachings believed that the battlefield is no place for a woman. Regardless, the army emerged victorious in a number of battles, killing To Dinh, a powerful Chinese general known for his cruelty, on one of them. Seizing the temporary void in power, the twins were crowned as Queens of Vietnam. The two ruled together and were adored and respected by their people.

Of course, the Chinese refused to give up their influence over Vietnam. recognizing the Trung Sisters' rebellion as a serious threat, the Chinese Emperor sent Ma Yuan, an experienced veteran general to suppress the growing rebellion.

Ma Yuan was a highly skilled warrior. He had won many battles for the Emperor and was, in fact, 62 years old and enjoying his well-earned retirement. Ma Yuan had to be called out of retirement because, frankly, he was the very best they had, and the Emperor knew that nothing but the best would regain his lost southern territories. Armed with a soldiers three times larger than the Trung forces, Ma Yuan launched a counterattack. The Trung sisters lacked naval strength, and Ma Yuan exploited that weakness, bombarding the coastal areas from his ships before docking and finishing off the remaining troops.

The sisters' fate was unknown following this counterattack, although it is generally agreed that they did not survive it. According to some versions, the two were executed by Ma Yuan himself, their bodies presented to the Emperor. According to other sources, they took their own lives in the face of defeat, either by their swords or by jumping down a waterfall, while according to local fairytales, the twins turned into statues. In most versions, it appears that they died side by side, similar to how they had lived.

While their revolt did not last long, the Trung sisters were considered to be the first heroes who introduced an undying fighting spirit to the people of Vietnam. Locals said that it was thanks to them that other warriors such as Lady Triệu could rise up and fight for their convictions. And so temples were built and festivals were celebrated annually to honor their names.

Relationships
    Lady Triệu:
    "I see, so even after we died, the fight was far from over, huh..."
    "It's unfortunate, yet at the same time, we are grateful that there are people like you who continued to carry our banner, to protect the things we held dear."
    "Yeah, I didn't end up seeing my husband in the end, but seeing people like her... really makes me think we've accomplished something worthwhile."

Jeanne D'Arc, Lakshmibai, Martha Christina Tiahahu:
    "I see there are other women around the world who fought for values similar to our own."
    "Hahah, impressive! I'll definitely get along with them! Why don't you come along as well, sis?"
    "Ah, um, I dunno if I could get along with them... but, maybe I could compare notes with them? I'm sure they have interesting stories to tell."

Gao Changgong, Artoria Pendragon (Lancer), Nagao Kagetora:
    "Wha- You mean they still got to keep their mount despite not being a Rider!? How the hell does that work!?"
    "Ah, it's a pity, but I don't think you should blame them for that..."

Hannibal (Rider):
    "..." *Stares longingly at the elephant*
    "Um, sis, I think he knows you're staring..."
    "I-I'm not! They just... remind me of the ones we had back home!"
    "Ufufu, sure... Why don't you just ask the man nicely instead of watching from a distance?"

Ivan the Terrible:
    "..."
    "..."
    "Gah, screw this! I WANNA RIDE THAAATT!!"
    "W-Wait! I... I WANNA GO FIRST!"

Creator's Notes
    After Martha Christina Tiahahu, presenting another addition to the unofficial extended Jeanne family, and this time, they're twins! That said, since they were born before Jeanne, would they be considered a Jeanneface or would Jeanne be considered a Trung-face?

Anyway, I originally planned to make them a Rider, but I feel like there wasn't much NP ideas for them other than a generic elephant stampede under that class. So I changed their class into Saber and forced myself to get more creative with the NP. I think it turned out well enough.

As a footnote (mainly cuz' I can't write a specific line for this character on the relationships section), despite their deaths, the twins begrudgingly respect Ma Yuan, who suppressed their rebellion. While Trung Trắc is slightly more hotheaded around him, Trung Nhi seems to acknowledge the merits of his strategies. The twins are far less amicable with To Dinh, though, mainly due to his more violent and cruel disposition (and according to some versions, he was responsible for executing Thi Sách), and would be more willing to kill him on sight.
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 2nd, 2020 at 12:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    I would like to present a question regarding this contest.

A long time ago, we settled on the unofficial, unwritten rule of no multi-sheet entries a la Tyrfing

However, given the specific nature of this prompt, would it be possible to see some wiggle room with that rule here?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    To me it'd seem like a multi-sheet would be fundamentally against the concept of the prompt.

At the very least, I wouldn't care much for an entry for a double Servant prompt that is actually just two Servants posted alongside each other.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    I would like to present a question regarding this contest.

A long time ago, we settled on the unofficial, unwritten rule of no multi-sheet entries a la Tyrfing

However, given the specific nature of this prompt, would it be possible to see some wiggle room with that rule here?
    I would say it depends on how it’s pulled off to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

If it’s what I think it is zikari then it’s a yes from me

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

"Pleased to meetcha', Master! Name's Pythias, and this one here's my friend Damon. I'll try to get along as your Servant, but fair warning; if you're a tyrant this knife is gonna' go through your gut the moment your back is turned."

"Oi Pythias! What kind of introduction is that?! Sigh... let me try this time. I'm Damon, and the loudmouthed one over there is my friend Pythias. We're your Servants in this Holy Grail War, so I'll do my best to be of use. Even if I'm not as fast as he is, I'm pretty good with a spell or two..."

"Aw, now you're just sucking up to him!"

Servant Assassin:

Appearance:

Pythias

Damon

True Name: Pythias & Damon

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- D
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Armament: A dagger (Pythias)/ a wooden staff strewn with geometrical symbols (Damon).

History
    Assassin's dual identities are Pythias and Damon, the two friends immortalized in Greek legend.

Pythias was a naive and impetuous youth with a strong sense of justice. Infuriated by the tyranny of Dionysus I he snuck into the king's palace one day to assassinate him. However he was easily caught by the guards and disarmed. For the crime of seeking to claim the life of the king, Pythias was condemned to death.

Pythias pled for the tyrant to give him one day to settle his affairs. After that, he promised, he would meet his end willingly. Dionysus agreed, but only under the condition that another would offer their life in Pythias' place as a hostage. While Pythias balked at the condition, his friend Damon unhesitantly stepped forward and agreed.

Reluctantly but not wanting to dishonor his friend's sacrifice, Pythias left the palace. He returned to his hometown and tearfully bid goodbye to his family, as well as fulfilling his last wish of helping his sister find a suitable groom. But when he stopped for a brief rest, the exhaustion of his ordeal overtook Pythias and he collapsed into a deep slumber. By the time he awoke it was nearly morning, which would spell his friend's execution. Panic-stricken Pythias sprinted as fast as he could back to the city.

Many obstacles stood in his way, amongst them raging rivers and vicious gangs of bandits, but Pythias overcame all of them, driven by the memory of his dear friend cherished deep in his heart. Even as his soles were worn raw and his legs cried out from fatigue Pythias merely continued to put one foot in front of the other.

Finally just as the rosy-fingered sun began to peek up above the horizon Pythias returned to the city square. Weary and soaked with sweat he was, yet triumphant, for he had managed to fulfill his promise to his friend. When the executioner raised his sword to rid Damon of his head Pythias yelled for him to stop.

In a voice breaking with tears, Pythias apologized to Damon for the delays he'd met on his journey, but proclaimed nevertheless that he'd arrived to offer his life in place of his friend.

Astonished by this display of friendship and self-sacrifice, even the cruel king's heart began to soften. Dionysus pardoned both Damon and Pythias, allowing the two to leave unharmed. Later, their feats were carved into legend as a story that extolled the Pythagorean ideal of friendship. It even got adapted into a famous novel by the Japanese author Osamu Dazai, albeit with some details and names changed.

Personality
    Pythias is a hotblooded and energetic boy. He believes passionately in love and friendship, proclaiming that as long as you fight for such ideals you can overcome any obstacle or opponent. In that regard Pythias acts somewhat like a typical shonen protagonist. While normally broadminded and forgiving, he has a fierce hatred for tyrants. If he sees anyone acting tyrannically, Pythias will fly in a rage and (if their actions are egregious) may even try to kill them on the spot. He also enjoys sprinting.

Damon is a much more passive, thoughtful and considerate person. While he shares Pythias' sense of justice he's more cautious in enacting it, as he believes acting rashly can easily create more problems than it solves. He often chides Pythias for his impulsiveness, but truly does care for him. He would gladly offer up his life for Pythias without hesitation. Damon is more of a scholar than his friend, as he follows the Pythagorean precept that one should resolve to understand the phenomena of the World through reason and logic. He often enjoys simply kneeling down in the presence of nature and observing everything, from the dirt to the flowers to the clouds overhead.

Attitude to their Master
    Pythias will only follow a Master he recognizes to be a good person. He cheerfully admits that he'll stab his Master in the back the moment they try to act tyrannical towards him. Damon is more outwardly servile towards his Master, but still shares Pythias' sense of justice. If he believes his Master to be evil Damon won't outwardly rebel against them, but instead scheme quietly to ensure they lose the Grail War while still appearing loyal.

Likes: making new friends, sprinting, Damon (Pythias)/ studying thaumaturgy, to observe nature, Pythias (Damon)
    Dislikes: tyrants, lonely cold nights (Pythias)/ ignorance, not being able to catch up to Pythias (Damon)
    Talents: long-distance running, to keep a positive attitude (Pythias)/ Magecraft and mathematics (Damon)/ selfless sacrifice (both)
    Natural Enemy: Dionysus I

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- C/X
    The talent to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However, the concealment's effectiveness drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack. Pythias obtains this Skill due to the anecdote where he furtively crept into the palace of King Dionysus to assassinate him. However since he was ultimately caught, and never actually completed his assassination, he only merits a modest ranking in this Skill.

Damon doesn't possess it at all, as he never had any legends of subterfuge. But he can make up for this by using certain spells to conceal himself...

"I'm a master at stealth! Not even wild bats can sense my presence!"

"You'd be even stealthier if you didn't shout that..."

Territory Creation- C/B
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. Damon, as an experienced Pythagorean Magus, can create a Workshop woven with a variety of thaumaturgic defenses. Pythias received similar training, yet due to his impulsive personality is mostly unable to make use of it. As such he has trouble creating even a basic Workshop.

"Wow, so cool! How'd you do that Damon?"

"Let's just say it pays off being the only one of us who listened whenever Teacher lectured..."

Personal Skills:

Unwavering Friendship- EX
    A Skill not held by Pythias or Damon exclusively, but shared equally between the two of them. Indeed, it's precisely this Skill and the sacred bond it attests to that permits Pythias and Damon to be summoned together as congruent Heroic Spirits. Pythias and Damon are capable of drawing a nigh-limitless wellspring of energy from the bond of friendship they share.

Effectively, as long as the two are together it's impossible for either of them to run out of magical energy. Furthermore, Pythias and Damon can also tap into this power to momentarily boost their stats in Mana Burst fashion. Particularly they tend to do this when the other one is in peril, empowering themselves to rush instantly to their friend's aid. This Skill also serves as an Unyielding Will equivalent at rank B.

Naturally, if one of the pair is killed this Skill will be sealed, greatly weakening the survivor.

"This is the strength of our bond! Our very hearts are beating in the same rhythm, and the same power flows between us. Now take this!"

Crossing Arcadia- C+/X
    A Skill denoting one's ability to quickly traverse from one point to another while surmounting obstacles in the terrain. Famed for the legend of his desperate last sprint to save his friend from execution, Pythias possesses this Skill. No matter what obstacles in the field there are, be they enemies or arduous terrain, he'll dash through them like a storm.

Being fleet of foot he can even perform feats like hopping on enemies' heads as stepping stones to reach the goal, or weaving between attacks in a crowd of foes so quickly they end up striking each other in confusion. This Skill receives a + modifier when Pythias is endeavouring to reach his friend's side, giving him a further burst of superspeed so that he may live up to the events of his legend.

Damon doesn't possess this Skill at all. In fact, he often gets winded catching up with his friend when Pythias gets into his more exuberent moods...

"Pythias, slow down! Haa... haa... I just stopped to look at a flower for a second and you're already gone?!"

Numerology (Pythagoreanism)- D/B
    A type of Magecraft that changed style into a rationalist teaching. It's founded on the concept that the cosmos consists of mathematical equations. By grasping those equations, it becomes possible to manipulate them, realizing effects akin to powerful thaumaturgy. As disciples of Pythagoras both Pythias and Damon can wield this Magecraft style. However Damon is much more proficient in it, as Pythias' impatient personality meant he often nodded off during lectures.

By compressing his spells into numeric equations Damon can greatly streamline their casting time, giving him the equivalent of High-Speed Incantation at rank B. Element-wise Pythias specializes in fire Magecraft while Damon favors water and ice. They can combine their affinities to create steam, momentarily blinding the enemy while Pythias rushes forwards to deliver a fierce slash with his dagger.

They call this technique
    Fotiá Neró Apeiron
    All Opposites Spring From The Primeval Abyss

"Well truthfully, it was Pythias who came up with that name. He insisted 'heroes have to call out their ultimate attack!'. I don't really get it though..."

Noble Phantasm
    Dokimasía Filías
    The Greatest Love Is To Die For One's Friend

Type: Support

A symbolization of Damon and Pythias' shared legend of self-sacrifice. When Pythias is about to receive a fatal blow, Damon can invoke this Noble Phantasm to substitute himself in his place, taking the wound meant for his friend. Damon is then enveloped in a spherical magical barrier, while Pythias is warped somewhere randomly within several miles of him.

While in the barrier Damon is essentially in suspended animation, protecting him from attack and delaying the progression of his injury but also leaving him unconscious. If Pythias can reach Damon and touch the barrier within 24 hours, it'll shatter and Damon will be released unharmed, healed of the wound he suffered in Pythias' stead.

But if Pythias doesn't manage to reach him in that time Damon will die. This Noble Phantasm wagers Damon's life on whether Pythias can reach him in time, much as in their legend. Pythias himself refuses to use this Noble Phantasm, not wanting to risk losing his friend again. However Damon would gladly invoke it if it meant saving Pythias from harm.

So here's my entry for the contest. I freely mixed together elements of the original story with Dazai's novel Run, Melos! to come up with a more interesting characterization, since the legend itself is rather sparse. Hope y'all enjoy!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 30th, 2023 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Remembered Alignment

Blog Entries
    Contest entry

The Pope and his Waifu

Spoiler:

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good/Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Rome (born in France)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C

Height: 5'7 (5'6)
    Weight: 160 lbs (130 lbs)
    Dislikes: "Unclean" clergy, Demons
    Talent: Mathematics, Astronomy, Astrology
    Natural Enemy: His partner, Mephistopheles
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Black Keys, His partner
    Catalyst: The first abacus made in Europe

Class Skills:

Item Construction (D): It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Most of the things Caster constructed in life were merely iterations of already existing devices. Nevertheless the instruments he does create are of the highest quality and are used for making calculations and charting the position of stars.

Territory Creation (A): It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank the creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible. This temple takes the form of a "Basilica" commonly associated with those of the papacy, the highest rank attainable within the Holy Church.

Personal Skills:

Baptism Rite (B): A type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a spiritual body. Outside of those who achieved Sainthood, Caster's abilities as an Executioner are unmatched. The same is true for his partner who is his protege.

Bridge to Nowhere (C): A skill that denotes the ability to erase the perception of one's existence. It is not Presence Concealment as that skill hides one's presence as a Servant. This skill makes one imperceptible to the naked eye though still perceptible through magical means such as Mystic Eyes. Derived from an anecdote where Caster was "suspended between heaven and earth" by hanging from a wooden bridge to avoid detection, although the "bridge" in question was not a physical bridge. This ability could be described as taking a known value (1) and changing it to a non-existent value (0).

Combination (B): A skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person. Despite Caster's relationship with his partner came to be they nonetheless trust each other on an instinctual level. At this rank a level of synchronicity capable in combat is likened to the intimate connection between lovers, or perhaps the fate binding taboo of a geas.

Contradictory Mind (C): A skill possessed by one who is able to maintain two different modes of thinking at the same time. It can be described as the souls of a saint and a villain living in perfect coexistence, randomly transforming alignment between two kinds. Namely, into lawful and chaotic. At this rank Caster can maintain his status as God's Voice on Earth and the center of European spiritual belief as well as a sorcerer who studied foreign sciences and was rumoured to have summoned a demon. In other words a scientist-cleric. The same is true for his partner, who is simultaneously an aberration in the eyes of the church and one who embraces the grace and beauty of the Almighty. In other words a demonic-inquisitor.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Meridiana
    ~Right Hand Demon to the Pontiff~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: ~
    Max Targets: ~

Caster's partner and lover. A succubus of ambition who makes one's Earthly desires a reality in exchange for their immortal soul. The contract between herself and Caster is an oddity as his ambition was to obtain a closeness to Heaven and to God, a goal hardly considered Earthly at all. The succubus decided to grant this mortal his wish and become his eternal companion. Through her own machinations, some Caster himself was unaware of, Caster was pontificated and ironically began sweeping reforms that addressed the sinful practices that had plagued the clergy at the time. In reality Meridiana was not a succubus but a homunculus created by Caster himself to be the ultimate weapon against the enemies of God. Their "contract" is likened to a marriage, promising to share each other's assets and to never leave the other's side until the bitter end.

Due to the nature of their relationship, everything owned by Caster is also owned by his Meridiana. Upon Caster's summon, this Noble Phantasm will be summoned alongside him as they both share the same Saint Graph. Once materialised, she will possess equal Parameters and ranks in Skills as Caster, though due to how Class containers work she will not inherit his Noble Phantasms. She is one who not only facilitated Caster's rise to success but also rode the coattails of his success to the top of the Christian world.

Brazen Head
    ~De Inventione Veritatis~

Type: Anti-City
    Range: 0-999
    Max Targets: ~

During Caster's studies in Muslim controlled Spain he chanced upon a book written by the Arabic alchemist Abū Mūsā Jābir ibn Hayyān. After making off with his prize he studied the book and gained knowledge on how to create artificial beings. His first massive success was Meridiana, who helped make his wishes come true. After applying his knowledge in astronomy and astrology he also created a device that would answer any Yes/No question asked it. Why he would construct such a thing is unknown, but perhaps its purpose to him was to codify the World in simple binary in order to gain appreciation for the beauty of God's creation.

This NP requires three days and access to materials to construct. Once completed it takes the form of a human head in a liquid filled jar with various clockwork mechanisms underneath it. The head has Middle Eastern features and speaks in an Arabic accent, implying it is a facsimile of the alchemist who initially designed it. Whether the head is truly sentient or just a good imitation of sentience is unknown. The head perceives all information around it within a large, city-sized radius and collects data on all inhabitants. However, it can only output information in the form of Yes/No responses to Yes/No questions. Utilization of this NP allows the user to perfectly predict enemy movements and discover enemy traits such as identity, ranks and Noble Phantasms, provided the right questions are asked. As Caster understands the inner workings of such a device he can perform the machine's calculations mentally without actually using the device itself, with some margin for error as Caster himself cannot perceive the World perfectly. Application in battle can achieve effects similar to high ranks in Eye of the Mind (True), Eye for Art, Military Tactics, Natural Insight, and Hypothetical Reasoning. This technique can easily be disrupted as Caster lacks mental protections and the device itself can be destroyed by NPs with an equivalent rank or higher or by servants who have a high rank in STR or who possess anecdotes that interfere with the acquisition of knowledge.

Lore:

Caster's true identity is Gerbert of Aurillac, the French-born astronomer and mathematician who was elected Pope in 999 and took the name Pope Sylvester II. He is notable for reforming the Catholic Church in a time of great upheaval and reintroducing various mathematical devices to Europe. His partner's true identity is the "demon" Meridiana, who helped him become pope and fought off a host of demons.

Gerbert was born in Belliac and entered the Monastery of St. Gerald of Aurillac when he was 17 before studying Arabic mathematics abroad. It was during his studies that he was exposed to foreign magics. Magics that would be deemed heretical by the Church and would have resulted in his immediate termination if solid proof of his dark practices had been uncovered. However secret he kept his studies into magecraft, rumours of him secretly being a dark sorcerer who communed with demons would become a feature of his legend.

While studying in Córdoba, in the south of Muslim Spain, he came across a book whose true name had been lost to time but would centuries later be called De Inventione Veritatis. Written by an Arabic alchemist, it contained alchemical secrets that allowed on to construct all manner of artificial creatures, including snakes, scorpions and even human homunculi. Once he evaded the authorities, he set to work creating an assistant. This resulted in the creation of Meridiana, a homunculus who was mistaken for a demon. Meridiana became more than just his lab partner, she became his lover and assisted him in obtaining the papacy. Evidence for this is unfounded, and yet it seems a series of coincidences paved the way for him to become bishop of Rome. The reign of his predecessor, Pope Gregory V, ended abruptly as he suddenly died in 999 under mysterious circumstances and Gerbert was quickly elected the new pope with support from the empire, choosing the name Pope Sylvester II.

What is mere coincidence and what is truly demonic machinations is unclear. However, rumours surrounding his life have left Sylvester II as the Pope who won the papacy while "playing dice with the Devil". It was during his time as Pope that he received a troubling prophecy from a device he had constructed; if he were to ever hold mass in Jerusalem, the Devil himself would erupt from the depths of Hell and personally drag Sylvester down into the abyss. He then canceled a planned pilgrimage to Jerusalem and held mass at the Holy Cross of Jerusalem in Rome. Perhaps having fulfilled the conditions of the prophecy, or maybe the hordes of hell attacking out of frustration for him having found a loophole, the basilica was besieged by demons. Some rumours say he died right then and there. Other rumours claim he was horribly mutilated and gave up his tongue and his right hand to drive the demons back. The fact that the circumstances of his death are known means these rumours are either falsehoods or betray Sylvesters status as one of the greatest Executioners the Church had ever known. It is therefore within the realm of possibility that he and his lover fought back the demons themselves.

His life contains contributions to both European science and to the Catholic Church. In addition to the abacus he also reintroduced the armillary sphere to Europe resulting in great advancements in the field of astronomy. As Pope he took action against practices like simony and concubinage, stating that only men who lived spotless lives would be allowed to become bishops. The irony of this last accomplishment is completely lost on him.

Personality:

Sylvester II has a personality that is atypical of a holy man, let alone one who was the bishop of Rome. He is laidback, incredibly cocky, self-assured and rather lecherous towards other women. He constantly likes to push people's buttons, test boundaries and speaks his mind without considering the feelings of others. Despite his abrasive attitude he is a truly pious and faithful man, not in his words but in his actions. He loves and is faithful to both his God and his girlfriend.

Meridiana, by contrast, is much more level headed and polite. She easily gets flustered when Sylvester gets up to his antics and tries to reign in his chaotic energy. She reveres and fears God just as much as any mortal would. Having not been made in "God's image" she sees he very being as heretical and hopes to atone for the sin of her existence.

The pair together often bicker over petty things. However, after observing their relationship, the love between them is readily apparent and how they act in front of people is clearly some kind of game they play. They both have taken to wearing modern clothes, with Sylvester claiming he looks "cooler" and Meridiana saying it allows her to embrace her more "demonic" attributes. They will attend church every night when possible.

Quotes:

(Assuming female Master)

"Greetings, my Master. I am Pope Sylvester II of the Caster class. I was also known as Gerbert of Aurillac. I pledge myself to your service. Even the service of your body."

"I'm right here, idiot! Sorry about him. I am Meridiana, also of the Caster class. As I served his holiness in life, I will serve you."

"C'mon babe, you know I'm the only one you truly 'serve'."

"Must you always act like this in public?"

Creator Notes:

i was inspired by anime
    Last edited by NittyGritty; June 2nd, 2020 at 05:44 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ruler
    Twin Saints of Nursia, Benedict and Scholastica

Source

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Alternative Classes: Caster

STR: D
    CON: B
    AGI: D
    MAG: A+
    LUK: A

Skills
    Class Skills:

God's Resolution: A
    The authority over other Servants granted to the Ruler class. For each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War, each of the Saints is granted a single Command Spell, totalling two for each Servant.

Magic Resistance: EX
    The innate Magic Resistance of the Ruler class combined with the divine protection granted to Saints leaves them effectively immune to all forms of Magecraft.

Territory Creation: A+
    The ability to create a territory advantageous to oneself. In Ruler's case, they are able to establish a "Monastery", superior even to a Temple.

True Name Discernment: B
    Another privilege of the Ruler class. Ruler is automatically endowed with the knowledge of the True Name and statistics (parameters, skills and Noble Phantasms) of any Servant they encounter. While skills and Noble Phantasms that conceal such information would normally work against this, synergy with another skill prevents such obfuscation.

Personal Skills:

Baptism Sacrament: A+++
    Church-style Magecraft effective in combating spiritual entities. At this rank, even Servants that lack the Demon or Undead attribute are effected to a degree, as they are "spirits" nonetheless. The specialty of Saint Benedict, he not only practiced but also developed this style.

Discernment of the Poor: A
    Insight that sees through deceptions and excuses, and perceives the true nature of people. A skill born from a lifetime (or two) of hermitage and monasticism; in a way, being apart from society allowed them to better observe those still partaking in it.

Familiar (Ravens and Doves): C
    Saint Benedict employs ravens as his familiars, whereas Scholastica favors doves. There is no need for a contract, and the birds occasionally need not be directed at all by their masters, as if some other force commands them for the Saints' benefit.

Healing Magecraft: B++
    Magecraft that heals the body, doing away with wounds, diseases and poisons. The specialty of Saint Scholastica, her style goes beyond the body and also heals the mind, undoing the effects of Mental Interference.

Noble Phantasm
    Tempestas Scholastica
    Stay With Me for a Little Longer, Brother
    - Anti-Army, Rank B

Saint Scholastica's storm. In response to a prayer performed by the saintess, the twins become the eye of a storm, surrounded by a wall of wind, water and lightning. At her command, the storm can expand outwards, either in a single direction or all around them, dragging away all foes caught within while simultaneously dealing damage. This is not some time of magecraft, but a true miracle of God.

While this could be seen as Saint Scholastica's Noble Phantasm, the presence of her brother is absolutely required for its execution.

Lore
    According to legend, Saint Benedict and Saint Scholastica where twins born to a noble family in the Italian town of Nursia, who lived in the later 5th and early 6th centuries. While Scholastica was dedicated to God still at a young age, Benedict was raised to become a noble himself, but chose the monastic life at the start of his adult life. Benedict is historically remembered for the book of precepts he wrote for the monks that eventually came to dwell with him, which is still followed to this day, its adherentes being thus called Benedictines; this achievement grants Saint Benedict the title of "founder of Western monasticism". After Benedict founded monasteries in Monte Casino, it is said that Scholastica established convents for nuns nearby, thus becoming the first of the "Benedictine nuns".

Many miracles are attributed to Saint Benedict, from exorcisms to ressurections, and even some more unique ones, like recognizing the fake king sent by Totila, King of the Goths, to test his supposed prophetic powers, or having a raven steal the poisoned bread that he would have eatern. Conversely, to Scholastica a single miracle is attributed; after their yearly meeting, when Benedict prepared to leave, she asked him to stay for a little longer. When he refused, she instead prayed to God, and immediately a great downpour began, forcing him to keep her company for the rest of the night. Three days later, Benedict would witness her soul leave this world in the form of a dove from his cell. He died shortly afterwards, and was buried together with her.

In truth, Benedict and Scholastica were the scions of a mage family, born with equally promising circuits. Because of his gender, Benedict was chosen to become the heir of the family, while Scholastica was given to the Church in order to gain their favor. Ultimately however, Benedict's personality proved unfit for a magus and he instead joined the Church out of his own accord. Instead of trying to reach the Root, he devoted his talents to the development of Church Magecraft, particularly those to combat the inhuman entities that still lurked in the world. The most famous and widespread exorcism formula, Vade retro satana, is attributed to him and linked to his devotional medals.

Character
    While alike in their religious devotion and the paths they threaded, the twin saints are very distinct in their personalities.

Benedict is extremely introverted; the reason he sought out to be a hermit in the first place was, in fact, his dislike of interacting with others. As this ultimately failed and, in fact, attracted even more people who now sought his "wisdom", he developed a grim, strict and demanding personality, in an attempt to drive people away. He will readily criticize the shortcomings of others, be they commoners or kings, monks or even fellow saints, although deep down there is some degree of concern in his criticisms, wishing for others to be the better for their own sake.

In contrast, Scholastica is an extrovert who had seclusion forced upon her; as a Servant, her repressed curiosity and personality is ready to burst, and she will readily seek to enjoy this new existence, going after both the experiences of the modern world and those of her era that she was denied, without forgetting about her duties to God and as a Ruler, of course. As a result of her seclusion she became quite the bookworm, as reading was the closest she could get to actually experiencing a "normal" life, and this has carried over.

Naturally, these distinctions lead to quite the conflict between them. While Benedict will try to perform the role of Ruler more "professionally", dedicating himself exclusively to the task at hand, Scholastica will inevitably stray and distract herself with the wonders of the modern world, which will lead to rebuking and arguing... but in the end, peace will always return to them, just like 1500 years ago.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; June 5th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.

can i do more than two people as one summon tho

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    can i do more than two people as one summon tho
    As the prompt were Duo i think not
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 3rd, 2020 at 07:19 AM.

This is a hard prompt for me. I was doing a Trung Sisters sheet but then a pretty good one was posted. Now I feel too self-conscious to post my version and am now desperately looking for a different concept to use. >_>

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Stats:
    Servant: Caster
    True Name: Gabriel Rains and George Washington Rains?
    Alignment: Lawful Good/ Chaotic Evil

Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: C

Lore

Gabriel Rains and George Washington Rains, also collectively known as the bomb brothers, were inventors and commanders in the Confederate army during the American Civil War. They were famous for their explosive innovations such as the construction of landmines and the creations of a large gunpowder production plant. Both brothers throughout the war had obtained military experience and served as generals alongside their inventive practices. After the war had ended both figures continued on with their pursuit of chemistry.

The duo after becoming a phantom have been combined with two very different spirits, each spirit possessing a different brother.

The first spirit is Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky a Russian composer of the romantic period,with many of their works being among the most popular music in the classical repertoire. He was the first Russian composer whose music made a lasting impression internationally, bolstered by his appearances as a guest conductor in Europe and the United States. Tchaikovsky was honored in 1884, by Emperor Alexander III, and awarded a lifetime pension.
    Despite his many great successes in the realm of music, his life was still filled with turmoil. From his early separation from his mother and their death not long after, along with the death of a close friend and a lifetime of hiding his own sexuality, his life was one filled with many hardships and struggles. It was this life filled with depression and tragedy that led to formation of a rumor that the last piece of music he ever made was in reality, a suicide note. One small legend of a greater legacy is not a mystery strong enough to manifest a servant on its own, but by being bolstered by other spirits, this single legend was able to manifest itself as part of a phantom.

The second spirit was H. H. Holmes, H. H. Holmes was an American serial killer of the 19th century. While he confessed to 27 murders, only nine could be plausibly confirmed and several of the people whom he claimed to have murdered were still alive. He is commonly said to have killed as many as 200, though this figure is traceable only to 1940s pulp magazines. Many victims were said to have been killed in a mixed-use building he owned, located about 3 miles west of the 1893 World's Fair: Columbian Exposition, supposedly called World's Fair Hotel (informally "The Murder Hotel"), though evidence suggests that the hotel portion was never truly open for business.
    The hotel itself was filled with many different traps and secret rooms and passageways including airtight rooms meant to be used as gas chambers. The various victims of his hotel upon their death were taken to the basement where the organs were then harvested and sold on the black market. For his vile crimes he was eventually executed on May 7, 1896. The wickedness and peculiarity of his murder hotel went of to capture the imaginations of the public, often exaggerated by popular media into an even more fantastical evil then what had existed.

Personality
    Both Gabriel Rains and George Washington Rains were fairly normal men for their time and positions. Educated men with a passion for their research and dedication to their values, both of which would lead them joining the confederate army at the time. These original personalities however have changed due to the two spirits possessing each of them as a phantom.

George takes influence from Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, having gained a more gentlemanly and aristocratic air of a well mannered man from Russia which creates some cultural conflict with Georges normal thought process which occasionally leads to missteps pulling him in different directions. A greater level of internal conflict is realized through the inheritance of the man's anguish and depressive legend rendering Geore a more mellow and pessimistic character than he was in life. With a much stronger desire to be alone as well, he suddenly finds it difficult to pursue relationships he was capable of before. Having inherited many memories and feelings as well, while he is trying to understand the man, his values and morals when contrasted with Tchaikovskys nature brews even deeper turmoil. He spends a fair bit of time trying to understand these life altering changes.
    Having also inherited Tchaikovsky’s passion for the arts, it has become a medium in which these anxieties can be explored.

Gabriel takes influence from infamous H. H. Holmes. Unlike George's more expansive and complex inner turmoil from his transformation, Gabriels struggle is far more simple in its nature. The devil truly lies within him now, a murderous call from a wicked spirit which he has inherited. His empathy has crumbled and his most dangerous drives try to pull him along in stark contrast to his long held moral values. Seemingly possessed by a demon most foul, Gabriel is a man quick to fall back onto religious support, and as the devil's whispers grow louder a zealtrory within him grows stronger. Gabriel was also able to inherit Holmes' charisma and ability to conceal his own foul intentions allowing for him to seem far more unaffected by these changes than George though that is far from the truth.

Though brothers, the two in life were more rivals than companions and thus had a more distant relationship though they didn't necessarily hate each other. While summoned together as a single servant it might have made for an opportunity for them to form a closer bond, but the influence of the other people they have been combined with has instead pushed them even further apart. Though they are a duo summoned under one class, going off the way they act and squabble, it would be easy to believe they would be two separate servants.

Dislikes: Wagner
    Talent: Trapping, Chemistry, Music
    Natural Enemy: Servants from the American Civil War

Relationships
    Jack The Ripper:
    You know a lot of people thought you were me. A can really see the resemblance, though I wore more clothing.
    Gabriel you're getting your identities mixed up again.
    But I recognized she's not me this time though?

Mozart:
    George finds the opportunity to hear such a figure play a pleasant break from the struggles that burden him, Gabriel on the other hand is generally unamused.

Mephistopheles:
    I find the idea of making these clock bombs of yours to be an idoitc idea I will have no part.
    I think I can find the time to help,I just can’t turn you down. It’s a little annoying.

Class Skills
    Item Construction (B+)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. The Bomb Brothers are both famous for inventing or improving various weapons of war, often used in traps. With this skill the Bomb Brothers can craft the various explosives they were famous for during the civil war.

Territory Creation (B)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. While simply displaying the power of a workshop George can construct Confederate Powderworks, the second largest gunpowder factory in the world at the time of the civil war. It was said The Confederacy never lost a battle for lack of powder thanks to this factory's capabilities. This territory can enhance their item construction skill due to producing the materials they need to use the skill. This skill can also be fused with one of their Noble Phantasms to give it a more explosive edge.

Personal Skills
    Combination (E-)
    A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person. At such a lower rank direct communication is required to actually combine their abilities and disputes over differences are likely to occur. While often paired together with the title The Bomb Brothers, Gabriel and George rarely interacted in their work and were more likely to have considered each other rivals rather than partners. Due to the conflicting nature of the spirits that possess them as phantoms their compatibility is lower than ever.

Subversive Activities (B+)
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. From landmines to torpedoes the Bomb Brothers got their fame from the innovative and explosive traps they created to stop enemy forces in the American Civil war, with many of their needed materials mass produced by their class skills, the bomb brothers are capable of using this skill to provide traps for an entire nation. The malicious spirit which was combined with the Bomb Brothers was also famous for his traps so with their knowledge combined this skill gains a plus modifier when used for murder.

The Devil Lies Within Me (A)
    A skill denoting a belief that one was born inherently evil, as if the devil took hold of their soul before they were even born. It can be considered an alternate version of Unyielding Will in which one's corrupted will and unshaken belief in their own evil shall never be overturned, allowing them to resist all which can commonly be considered good. To them, stopping their evil is like trying to overturn the laws of physics, thus they shall keep on fighting when in pursuit of wickedness and resist all forms of mental interference which tries to prevent their action. It would take a “good” which is capable of overturning the common sense of man in its might to overcome the evil they made a law within their own mind. This skill is only used by Gabriel due to being possessed by the malicious spirit.

Protection of the Music God (False) (A)
    A Skill that denotes the divine protection of the Goddess of Arts Muse that one obtained by having great skill in music. Makes it possible to distinguish all kinds of sounds and play a masterful music performance. Furthermore, plus modifiers are applied to the exercise of music magecraft. This skill is only used by George due to being possessed by the harmonious spirit that can display all of these abilities due to their own natural skill.

Noble Phantasm
    Swan Lake Pandemonium
    A Corrupted, Destructive Ballet

Type: Anti-Army

One of the most famous ballets composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky it is the serene, beautiful story of Swan Lake transformed into a Noble Phantasm, but under the influence of the other servants which make up this phantom. The peaceful nature of this Noble Phantasm has been undermined as this ability has been combined with the concept of an unsuspecting death trap thanks to the influence of H. H, Holmes. This Noble Phantasm first recreates the scenery and actors of Swan Lake, transforming the land around its activations in illusionary scenery. This illusion then guides and captivates the enemy throughout the performance. It was originally meant to be an Anti-Mind Noble Phantasm but the many abilities it could have been possessed have been replaced with traps hidden under the guise of a beautiful tale. As the actors go through the acts of the ballet the destructive nature of this Noble Phantasm reveals itself, the stage has been layered with the creations of the Bomb Brothers, the use of landmines destroys the ballet as it's performed as the actors and enemies alike set up the series of traps hidden beneath the illusionary surface ripping the Noble Phantasm apart. Akin to something like a Broken Phantasm, by the time this ballet even makes it to the fourth act it would have completely destroyed itself and hopefully annihilated the enemy forces.

Murder Castle Symphony
    A Song of the Hotel of Death

Type: Anti-Mind

If the work of Tchaikovsky is corrupted then it is only natural that Tchaikovsky will undermine the work of H. H. Holmes. By combining Holmes murder Hotel which this Noble Phantasm represents with Tchaikovsky 6th Symphony, the Noble Phantasm has transformed from an ability that recreates Holmes Murder Hotel into a song of doom which ruins, yet never truly kills anyone. Whether it is true or not many tales say that Tchaikovsky 6th symphony is the equivalent of a suicide note, a symphony on death, and this Noble Phantasm is a recreation of such feelings of melancholy and as a suicide note rather than kill it instead informs one of tragedy. A deathly castle made of song, to those who hear the symphony they are thrust into an illusionary recreation of Holmes Murder hotel and forced to wander through its confusing and torturous pathways. The only thing that gets lost in these halls, the only thing to die, is not the lives of those thrust into it but emotions deeper in one's heart. To those lost in its halls, faced with the terror of death through its many traps, are filled with many melancholic feelings and deep sadness. It is an emotional attack which weakens the enemy and can greatly lower their stats the deeper they fall into it. With a little influence from the bomb brothers, the hotel can instead be warped further to take on a more factory like design. This influence allows this Noble Phantasm to produce magically enhanced materials for their weaponry which carries with it some of this attacks mental interference.

Authors Note
    This is a very strange combination of servants and so I struggled to find a proper faceclaim for it, what I currently have was the best I could come up with. The only reason this exists is because of a strange inside joke with a friend. The sheet just happened to fit the prompt so I decided to submit it as I don't really have anything else. Anyways thanks for reading.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    This is a hard prompt for me. I was doing a Trung Sisters sheet but then a pretty good one was posted. Now I feel too self-conscious to post my version and am now desperately looking for a different concept to use. >_>
    Noo, go ahead and post yours, it's still pretty interesting to see different interpretations to one character anyway, so go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Noo, go ahead and post yours, it's still pretty interesting to see different interpretations to one character anyway, so go for it.
    I actually ended up coming up with a concept I like more earlier today! I hope to get it done in a few days!

Blog Entries
    would a phantom fusion duo like Hessian Lobo qualify
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    would a phantom fusion duo like Hessian Lobo qualify
    i think that could be working and qualify would i say.