Page 126 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2676116121124125126127128131136176226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So more Lobo and Gorgon rather than Medusa or Kintoki?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Understand that when I say 'I advise against it', it's much the same as me advising you against licking a toilet seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was just suggesting some examples from canon though.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The prompt is really straightforward. "Not human" means it can't have human component involved, as simple as that. Gijinka something if you don't feel like writing about a god or an elemental.

Also TWO SHEETS ALREADY. I'll make sure to properly comment on them soon but from what I read already they both are very much my type of servant hnngg.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    hnngg.
    Oh God. We broke her! Quick! Call in the psychiatrist Servants!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Oh God. We broke her! Quick! Call in the psychiatrist Servants!
    Right Arbre use your noblephantasm !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    The Horned Skeleton

True Name
    Allignment
    Class
    Alternative Classes
    Crystal Palace
    Chaotic Neutral
    Berserker
    Monster

Height
    Unknown
    Weight
    Unknown
    Region
    Great Britain
    Source
    Historical Fact
    Dislikes
    Paleontologists

Parameters
    STR
    END
    AGI
    MAG
    LCK
    NP
    A
    D
    B
    D
    D
    D

Background
    A Historic Inconsistency brought to life, a Skeleton made from the remains of others, never meant to be brought together. The result of inaccurate studies of a field still in its infancy. Crystal Palace as a servant represents the views and beliefs of the scientific community regarding the far past, their minds, starved for knowledge, conjuring fanciful images as they tried to put together the remains of these once mighty creatures.

The result? A creature which suffers by virtue of being alive. In his absolute certainty, the man behind Crystal Palace refused to acknowledge that his imagined models were incorrect. That the creatures he envisioned were indeed the correct outcome.

An obsession which followed him into the afterlife.

Now, this obsession has been unearthed.

A mesh of long dead bodies. An unborn chimera unleashed upon the world it so hates for bringing it to life. A horrid nightmare from which it finds no respite as hundreds of conflicting instincts and urges drive it to fight, kill, hunt and feast on whatever it can find.

Perhaps if it eats enough, it might become a complete being? To return his body to the state of living.

The will which moves its limbs, the power which ties it to its world is a connection to a certain hero. The who who slayed a dragon and gathered its teeth. The same teeth which were used for the construction of mismatched skeletons. Crystal Palace remembers that man well.

Hates him for having killed it.

His name… was Cadmus.

Personality
    Crystal Palace is a creature with pure hate of life.

Hate of itself.

An existence proved wrong. To exist it would be the same as being denied by the entire world, feeling every fiber of your spirit be pulled apart as others recognize their wrongness. It wants nothing more than to be whole, complete itself so the world won’t reject it.

It does so the only way a monster of the far past can.

Hunting, killing, eating.

Reaching an understanding with Crystal Palace would be impossible for most individuals. Only someone of a similar profession to its creator might be able to recognize that its furious roars are the cry of an unborn soul clinging to its right to live.

Even then, Crystal Palace has a deep hatred for those like its creator. To the point that it can recognize them on sight without even exchanging words.

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement

A+
    The signature Skill of the Berserker Class. Crystal Palace as a servant is consumed by all encompassing hunger, fueling by the contradiction of its existence. Reaching an understanding with it might prove difficult unless one has a communication Skill. Even then, all it would make is change roars into screams.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster

C
    The natural state of a being who was envisioned wrongly by others. While the creator of Crystal Palace saw it as a correct lifeform, others saw it as wrong. The consensus of its wrongness keeps it in a monstrous innacurate shape.
    Self Modification

A+
    A creature crafted from the remains of others, Crystal Palace can reconfigure its own body to adopt the features of various animals.

Paleontology

E
    The ability to recognize and understand those associated with a field of study. Berserker only knows enough to understand its existence is wrong. This Skill works more akin to a presence detection skill for Paleontologists.
    Mana Burst (Decay)

C
    The release of poisonous mist of death from Berserker’s teeth, which consumes the flesh and leaves nothing but clean bones behind. It can be considered a substitute for the breath of a Dragon.

Noble Phantasms
    Dragon’s Teeth: Soldier of Bone and Earth
    Anti-Self
    D
    If you sow dragon’s teeth, soldiers will rise from the ground. A common feature to certain legends. No one expected that the reason Crystal Palace would be able to come alive as it did was due to be the erroneous addition of dragon teeth found by its creator to the construction of the models. Powerful remnants from the Age of Gods, Crystal Palace could be considered a similar existence to the Dragon Teeth Soldiers used by the likes of Medea.

Only if pieces of him break and touch the floor, they will give rise to even more dragon teeth soldiers. Making it impossible to destroy this servant so long as a single one is left to rebuild the main body.

No… that was wrong.

They were always his teeth.

Humans were the ones who killed him. Humans were the one who took his teeth to sow. Humans were the ones who put him back together as a mockery of life. Crystal Palace is but a facade, a guise worn by the corpse of the dragon slain by the Hero Cadmus.

Spartoi.
    Last edited by Wyvern; April 2nd, 2021 at 03:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Crystal Palace: it dislikes Paleontologists Welp ! I am a interested Hobby paleontologist so i hope it doesnt feel my presence .

seriously a quite well made servant i think that you now start to follow al your ideas you had Right ? Also i cant help but think it could feel a certain kinship with my "Wrangel" .

- - - Updated - - -

and interesting other servants here may be this round as lively as the last .

Blog Entries
    Crystal Palace: Now this guy's cool. A poor mish mash all brought together to become an incomplete being. I didn't even know about the crystal palace dinosaurs, but that's a pretty great idea for a Servant. Not sure he'd win, but he'd certainly be a terrifying opponent to face in a war. I like this a lot.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How are you people so goddamn fast. My brain. MORG ESPECIALLY WHAT THE FUCK HOW'D THAT TAKE YOU A DAY

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Crystal Palace: it dislikes Paleontologists Welp ! I am a interested Hobby paleontologist so i hope it doesnt feel my presence .

seriously a quite well made servant i think that you now start to follow al your ideas you had Right ? Also i cant help but think it could feel a certain kinship with my "Wrangel" .

- - - Updated - - -

and interesting other servants here may be this round as lively as the last .
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Crystal Palace: Now this guy's cool. A poor mish mash all brought together to become an incomplete being. I didn't even know about the crystal palace dinosaurs, but that's a pretty great idea for a Servant. Not sure he'd win, but he'd certainly be a terrifying opponent to face in a war. I like this a lot.
    I've learnt about the concept of the Crystal Palace Dinosaurs for a while now. Didn't know whether I'd be using it for a Servant or for some kind of magecraft foundation, but I really liked the idea of normal people messing around with the fossilized remains of creatures that are both magical and ancient. Mixing them together because they can't really tell the difference and creating these bone puppet chimeras.

The servant element comes from Spartoi, the dragon slain by Cadmus. He is basically the dominant mind of the whole and is trying to rebuild its body. I think it would fit better as a Monster Class servant to be honest, but I went with Berserker anyway.

As for Koga, I'd suggest hiding just to make sure Crystal over here doesn't smell you out. As you can probably guess, he's one one hell of an appetite.
    Last edited by Wyvern; April 2nd, 2021 at 02:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    How are you people so goddamn fast. My brain. MORG ESPECIALLY WHAT THE FUCK HOW'D THAT TAKE YOU A DAY
    Drugs. Lots of drugs.
    In seriousness though, almost all my Servants are researched, typed up, and posted in one day. Multi-day ones include Shinji Matou, Glatisant, and Hansi, but she was mostly because I was also doing Vortigern alongside her. I just kinda double down when I make a Servant and ship it out as fast as possible. Try to keep quality up, though, to make up for it.
    Blanking a bit on a second entry, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    The servant element comes from Spartoi, the dragon slain by Cadmus. He is basically the dominant mind of the whole and is trying to rebuild its body. I think it would fit better as a Monster Class servant to be honest, but I went with Berserker anyway.
    Eh, maybe you can do Monster later. Maybe that one manifests with intelligence and a personality. Have him do something with Ulster's Cadmus Servant.

Blog Entries
    Weird thing about Crystal Palace is that it's abilities kind of fit in with the effects of it's FC. The card is called Skelesaurus and it's awesome on its name alone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Weird thing about Crystal Palace is that it's abilities kind of fit in with the effects of it's FC. The card is called Skelesaurus and it's awesome on its name alone.
    Had this been a Joke Servant I'd have gone with Miscellaneousarus

Blog Entries
    Whats next a Scrap Demon fc Industrial Demon servant that is the incartnation of the industrial evils ?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Watcher of Causal Determinism
    "Ta-dah! What, were you hoping for some legendary hero to save you? How boringly predictable. Fight your own battles, kid. I'm just here to watch over your oh-so-heroic struggles in the face of adversity. As a Watcher, that's literally the only thing in my job description. In fact, 'observing things' is pretty much the only basis of my existence, y'see. Frankly, your survival up to this point is impressive enough, so don't go dying anytime soon, you hear me? It'd be like watching your favorite tv show get prematurely canceled without a satisfying conclusion."

Source

"The Master of Chaldea slumped their shoulders in defeat, hundreds of their hard-earned Quartzes lost, only to summon a powerless, freeloading hack of a Servant who can't even fight to save his life. 'Just who is this annoying, yet devilishly charming gentleman standing before me?' they silently thought. In truth- Eh? Stop narrating? The nerve! Y'see here, MC-kun, It's one of the few joys I have left in this awfully boring world! Having the power of omniscience tends to do that to a guy after a while, y'know! Guh, fine! I'm going to kick back a little! Hopefully some of my... friends here can entertain you in my absence."

Shadow 1

Source

"To think I'd been brought back to life... I suppose this old man's work is never done."

Shadow 2

Source

"A Holy Grail War is a place where heroes gather, so it's only natural for someone like me to make an appearance, don't you agree? Come now, we'll make a hero out of you yet!"

Shadow 3

Source

"Now, now, let's not get too ahead of ourselves, shall we? I shall observe the following events with great interest. Perhaps I could find something inspiring to write home about."

Shadow 4

Source

"Oh dear me, just when I thought I would find salvation in death... Do you hear their voices, Master!? They're beckoning my name!"

Class: Watcher
    Other Classes: Ruler

True Name: Laplace's Demon
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: France(?)

Parameters:

STR: -
    END: -
    AGI: -
    MGI: -
    LCK: -
    NP: EX

Likes: "Interesting" things, human ingenuity, writing, those who try to "overcome fate"
    Dislikes: Boredom, predictable things, lack of entertainment
    Talent: Observation, recording and narrating events
    Natural Enemy: Maxwell's Demon, Descartes' Evil Demon
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: ???

Class Skills
    Territory Infringement (A)

The ability to slip past all manner of security, be it mundane or supernatural in nature. Bypassing wards, barriers, alarms and more, an ideal Skill for infiltrator-type Servants. The featured Skill of the Watcher-Class Servant. At this rank, Watcher is capable of bypassing all manner of defenses barring the most powerful of Divine Authorities. Rather than any feat involving stealth, this Skill is born of the notion that "he has always been there". The idea that wherever it is, he is always watching, making it redundant for any means of security to register his presence.

Magic Resistance (A)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to call them a "Magus Killer". A Skill born of his status as an observer, Watcher likens it to how "a spell performed by a movie character cannot harm the audience watching said movie".

Personal Skills
    Devil's Proof (EX)

A Skill denoting an unverifiable existence. Someone who "observes", but cannot be "observed". This paradoxical state causes him to manifest as a semi-intangible entity prone to glitching in and out of reality. During these "glitches", he is effectively impossible to kill, except by attacks that can "kill unkillable existences". Of course, due to his parameters (or lack thereof), it would only take one good hit to kill him. However, in order for said hit to connect, one must be able to verify his existence, without a single speck of doubt. This can be accomplished using certain Skills or Noble Phantasms that "forces him into existence", akin to a novel absorbing its reader into its pages.

Chronicler (B)

A variation of Universal Bird's Eye, granted through Watcher's existence as one who observes and records information. It is the ability to understand any event in which the user is summoned. Every observed event is then recorded within his memory, used to form complex equations capable of predicting incoming events. At this rank, his scope of observation is limited to sight, hearing, and magical energy detection. Due to his inhuman origins, he cannot fully comprehend more human sentiments such as emotions or intent, leaving him only capable of making educated guesses based on observable evidence. Under this particular Class container, he can also manifest several shadows to act as his proxies. Similar to Watcher himself, these shadows take the form of individuals known for "observing" and "recording" things. So far, summonable shadows seem to include Herodotus, Sir Thomas Mallory, Sima Qian, and H.P. Lovecraft. While there's no doubt that these figures qualify as proper Heroic Spirits with different abilities if summoned independently, right now they merely act as extensions of Watcher's true form.

Innocent Monster (EX)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. At his core, Watcher is an abstract concept personified by public perception. For this reason, it's hard to gauge just much of an effect does this Skill have on his manifestation as a Servant. He possesses certain human emotions such as boredom and the desire for entertainment, while still possessing distinctly inhuman thought processes (his inability to fully empathize with other human beings). To some extent, perhaps Watcher isn't entirely "the manifestation of an omniscient observer", but "how the public believes a manifestation of an omniscient observer should be like".

Mental Pollution (EX)

A Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a complete mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. A counterbalance to his humanity born out of Innocent Monster, signifying that at the end of the day, Watcher is not human. Rather than simply shutting out mental interference magecraft, it's more accurate to say that Watcher completely negates it due to the absence human sensibilities, as if "there is nothing to attack". Appealing to his emotions or utilizing powerful mind-altering spells would only earn you a mildly confused look from him, simply because he cannot comprehend such things. His role has and will always be that of an inhuman observer, detached from the rest of humanity.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Theoretical Predestination Engine
    Laplace Compendium

"Sheesh, do I really have to step in here? It's kind of against my principles and all... Well screw it, guess I can give you a little push every once in a while. There. Now show me your determination, MC-kun! Show me how you can alter the course of fate itself!"

Type: Conceptual
    Range: -
    Max Targets: -

Watcher's very essence. "if one knows the precise location and momentum of every atom in the universe, their past and future values for any given time are entailed; they can be calculated from the laws of classical mechanics". That said, the concept of "observing and recording" things has existed ever since time immemorial, way before Watcher's own time. Curiosity and the desire for knowledge has always been part of humanity for as long as one can remember. Legends speak of the Akashic records, an otherworldly compendium of universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, and future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. In essence, it is a compendium of everything.

Through this Noble Phantasm, Watcher uses the overlapping similarities between himself and the omniscient compendium to gain partial access to its records. Due to his particular form, this knowledge is strictly limited to empirical data spanning from the past to the present. This synchronization greatly accelerates his processing power, allowing him to rapidly absorb and decode centuries worth of information in a matter of seconds. From thereon, it's just a matter of deducing where, how, and when the next event may transpire. Technically speaking, it is a type of inhuman logical reasoning approaching the level of clairvoyance. Naturally, this Noble Phantasm's imperfection lies in Watcher's own inability to take more abstract factors such as emotions and intent into his calculations, which may occasionally cause him to overlook certain details, leading to his downfall.

Due to Watcher's status as a manifestation of causal determinism, this Noble Phantasm possesses a second effect that enforces this principle upon his surroundings. Every event is determined only through previously existing causes. B was caused by A, and would in turn cause C. No other variables may exist outside this principle. Thus, this Noble Phantasm automatically denies any variable that does not fit the preexisting formula. This means sealing certain Skills and Noble Phantasms that defies the laws of cause and effect, or even eroding existences deemed unfit to the formula (such as certain Foreigners, whose mere existence contradicts universal laws). While one may interpret this Noble Phantasm as the crushing might of determinism, one may also interpret this as Watcher's attempt to remove "undesired variables". It's as if he rejects illogical weapons and inhuman existences in favor of a world where "only man can change their own fate".

Incidentally, by activating this Noble Phantasm, Watcher indisputably establishes his existence as "real", which leaves him extremely vulnerable for the duration of its activation.

Description
    Watcher's True Name is Laplace's Demon, a thought experiment created by Pierre-Simon Laplace in 1814. Or perhaps that's part of his identity. In a way, perhaps he's more akin to the spirit of "observation" itself, summoned under the name Laplace's Demon as a concept which best embodies its principles.

Watcher is a sleazy, somewhat condescending man who seems to actively try to get on the nerves of anyone and everyone around him. He's arrogant and considers himself better than everyone else. In a way, his attitude isn't completely baseless, as his abilities allow him to constantly be a few steps ahead of everyone else. At the same time, these abilities leave him extremely bored and cynical of humanity as a whole. "It's like watching a rerun of a rerun of a rerun of a tv show you used to like", he claims. Thus he endlessly teases others as a way of getting an unexpected reaction, just to prove himself wrong.

Watcher lives for entertainment, and he especially admires those who could "overturn the boring predictability of fate itself". This allows him to get along well with the Master of Chaldea, who he perceives as an "unpredictable variable". Even so, deep down he remains detached from the rest of humanity. He admires the Master, sure, but said admiration is closer to the way you admire a character from your favorite movie or novel. He applauds their principles and roots for their victory, but he never seems to comprehend the true gravity of their situation. It's as if their whole mission is just one big game for him to stave off his boredom. Even so, he resolves to support the Master to the best of his abilities, just to "keep his favorite show running for a while longer"... or so he says. Either due to his own trollish demeanor or out of some unknown deeper reason, most of the time he's only there to offer some annoying commentary on the Master's actions, or occasionally drop some needlessly cryptic hints on the best course of action. Sometimes he mixes the two together and offers some annoyingly cryptic line, only for said line to refer to some minor, mundane life decision ("Today, before dawn breaks, you should devour the fowl's unborn progeny. Heed these words, and you shall not experience internal tremors that would scar your soul and body alike" --> "You should have eggs for breakfast today to avoid indigestion").

Watcher does not possess any wish for the Grail, content with this chance to joke around and relieve his endless boredom, if just for a little while.

Lore
    Laplace's Demon is a thought experiment proposed by French philosopher Pierre-Simon Laplace. It was one of the most influential scientific basis behind the theory of causal determinism. According to the laws of causal determinism, if someone (the Demon) knows the precise location and momentum of every atom in the universe, it is possible to calculate their past and future values. In a way, this theory provides a way to "predict" the future by observing past and present variables. The Demon is a manifestation of that observer. One who watches over the past and present, and predicts the future through systematically-calculated variables.

Relationships
    Maxwell's Demon:
    "He's totally stealing my fashion sense! Eh? What do you mean he was summoned here first!? I'm his elder brother by about half a century!"

Descartes' Evil Demon:
    "So that's our eldest brother... He looks like a total hack, though! Seriously, what was that Descartes guy thinking!? Reality warping and manipulation!? Everything we experience is nothing more than a simulation he made!? Talk about absurd power levels... It's not right, y'know. Boring as they are, you should really give these humans some credit, once in a while."

Servants possessing causality-altering Noble Phantasms:
    "Now that's just cheating. I'm confiscating these with my Noble Phantasm!"

Jeremy Bentham:
    "A fellow observer. Interesting, so you use 'happiness' as your index of measurement... Would you mind educating me more on the matter? Happiness is... not a variable I can comprehend lightly."

Voyager:
    "How odd, I can't seem to register your variables... Perhaps you've gone too far out of my range? Whatever the case, looks like you've got quite a journey ahead of you. If it's possible one day, do tell me of the things you encounter out there, yes? I suppose it would make for an interesting story to hear."

Franz Kafka, Osamu Dazai:
    "Oh boy, you're an edgy one, aren't you..? Saying you're inhuman, beyond saving, and all that... Listen here, no matter how you look at it, no matter how much you beat yourselves up and suffer because of it... you're human, so don't be so hard on yourself and live a little. There, I said it! Blegh, just as I thought, saying those mushy compliments leave a bitter taste in my mouth, so don't expect to hear it again... I'm serious about what I said, though."

Lucian of Samosata:
    *The two seems to get along nicely. Lately, they've been organizing role-playing tabletop games in the cafeteria as a way to stave off boredom. More and more Servants have been joining them in their spare time*

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    My first Watcher, and whew, he's a complicated one to write. He's basically a combination of two equally cryptic Servants in the Nasuverse: SF's Watcher and Maxwell's Demon. Both their mats are still extremely vague, so I had to improvise a lot by reading up on other Watchers in this forum just to see how Skills such as Territory Infringement and Universal Bird's-Eye works, as well as other characteristics of the Watcher-class. I finished him in a day, and while he may be a bit messy, overall I did enjoy writing him.

- I imagine him as the staple of his Class. Sure, SF's Watcher is hinted to originate from Gilgamesh's era, and there had been a few other Watchers I read who came before his time, but I reckon he's the one who best represents the class as an "omniscient observer".

- I considered writing the shadows' individual personalities, but decided against it since they're not the main focus of the sheet. In short, Herodotus is the "tired, cynical old man" type, Sir Thomas Mallory is a complete fanboy for tales of knighthood and chivalry, Sima Qian is the comically serious one who finds joy in occasionally writing poetry, and Lovecraft is a paranoid wreck. I've seen a few Herodotus and Lovecraft here before, so I might just write Sir Thomas Mallory or Sima Qian someday if I ever get the inspiration.

- Going by the logic of Watchers being passive observers and "mentors" to their Masters in some way, Laplace teaches his Master to overcome impossible odds, perhaps ironically combating the concept of determination itself. Of course, the end goal of that "training" is most likely for the sake of Laplace's own enjoyment as opposed to any deeper motive (it's like training your own protagonist to level up and beat the game!), but at least the Master is bound to learn some life lessons as well along the way. To this end, he would give the Master some "impossible challenges" to "test their will". Befitting of his nature, some of those "challenges" are just him screwing with the Master, though ("Trust me, doing this stupid/embarrassing thing is absolutely necessary for your character development. Don't question it. It'll make sense when you think about it later on").

- Due to some unknown conceptual reason imposed by the World, any competition between Maxwell and Laplace is bound to end in a tie. Not even Laplace's NP can bypass this. It's like pitting omnipotence and omniscience. Oil and water. Unstoppable force and immovable object. Jet fuel and steel be- okay, you get the idea. In Chaldea, they're like a pair of constantly bickering brothers, but any attempt to settle their differences (such as coin flips or rock-paper-scissors) would always tie. This is increasingly played for laughs in some events.

- In an FGO setting, he mostly serves as an annoying, meta commentator who frequently slips in and out of the fourth wall in some comedic event. Fittingly, he casually calls you "MC-kun", as if knowing that this whole thing is just a game to him, and you're the main character.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 3rd, 2021 at 03:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Laplace's Demon: We're pulling out the stops on this one, huh? I mean, we already have two Servants that don't exist, and it's only the second day.
    So, Chronicler is basically Universal Bird's Eye and Watcher Skills mixed into one. Also, I think that definition for Devil's Proof is pretty apt considering those who have it. I'll have to use that if i do something ethereal like them. I also like the personality he has is just based off people's ideas of a "omniscient observer", which is to say bored and lazy. Pretty normal fare in that regard, but fun, nonetheless. A great addition to the little demons humanity creates.

Blog Entries
    Maybe you should have gone with Miscellaneousaurs

Blog Entries
    I've learnt about the concept of the Crystal Palace Dinosaurs for a while now. Didn't know whether I'd be using it for a Servant or for some kind of magecraft foundation, but I really liked the idea of normal people messing around with the fossilized remains of creatures that are both magical and ancient. Mixing them together because they can't really tell the difference and creating these bone puppet chimeras.

As for Koga, I'd suggest hiding just to make sure Crystal over here doesn't smell you out. As you can probably guess, he's one one hell of an appetite.
    i think this is really a interesting Concept if you ever should do a Mage charackter shuould you make this a Family craft Sorcery ,perhaps of a Family that are Relict Keepers of Hecate as also naus verse wise she seems to be the Inventor of the Sorcery .

Thanks for the hint but i think i have enough servants like HermeTris or Burebista to defend me. But seriously why do i now imagine that cliche T-Rex Scene of Jurassic park "No one does move a muscle…"

Some scientific funfacts abouut the T-Rex

It is known that the Tyrannosaurus he has a Faclon like view prowess that allsow the spatial distance Depth like our View aswell a smell sense that allows to smell a Injuried Prey or Carcasss of upto 7 kilometres distance plus a Vibration sense throughh is feets aswell a quite intelligent being in that the Top predator was able to strategize . and just beside i am of the opinion that The T-rex were a active Predator and not a exclusive Scavanger.

Also other Top Predators of other Continents were Giganotosaurus(South-america) , Spinosaurus (Africa) and Tarbosaurus (Asia)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've thought for a while Laplace's Demon would make a perfect Watcher-Class Servant, so this was definitely cool to see. For a purely conceptual being you managed to flesh out his personality in an interesting way. I definitely got a kick out of him referring to the protagonist as "MC-kun".