Page 224 of 367 FirstFirst ... 124174214219222223224225226229234274324 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Mine has nothing to do with food so I hope y'all are thirsty.
    ...Depends on what kind of thirsty.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If i'll do it, mine will be a gag only select people will get.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I saw the prompt and immediately thought of a pretty obscure German/Swiss/Austrian Holiday that most people outside (And even some inside) those countries have probably never heard of, so I'll definitely try to get a sheet done in time to compete.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drangle View Post
    I. Have been waiting. For almost exactly this prompt. I could not be more ecstatic.

Hope y'all are hungry.
    I hoped this prompt would drag you out of hiding
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Mine has nothing to do with food so I hope y'all are thirsty.
    Bikini Phryne, lets gooo
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna need to do some research before deciding on any one thing but I love this. It gives me a chance to try my hand at festival servants
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    This time, I will be doing two entries, I think. I have an idea, but I also want to have a second idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. A thought occurs. Are we specifically looking at yearly commemorated days?

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Or does it has to a single day celebration.

Blog Entries
    I'm under the impression that it could be any sort of celebration, festivals included or not. Timeframes might be fluid with a single day like the Fourth of July or a span of eight days like Hanukkah. Ooo, a sheet on Antiochus IV Epiphanes being the grinch to the Maccabee's rebellion might be neat.
    Last edited by SimpleScribe; June 1st, 2022 at 07:29 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Savegreywolf

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Frau Gauden
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Germanic Folklore

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 170cm
    Weight: 130lbs
    Dislikes: Eternally hunting
    Talent: Eternally hunting
    Natural Enemy: Sei Shounagon
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    A
    Armament: Her chariot, a golden bow and arrow pair formed from Golden Service
    Catalyst: The legend of Frau Gauden

Class Skills:
    Riding A+: The ability to ride a mount. As someone known for riding a chariot and leading the wild hunt, she has a very high rank of this skill. At this rank, she is even capable of riding Phantasmal Beasts, though dragons are beyond her capability.
    B
    Magic Resistance B: She lived during a time where magic was high, and although she never faced any magic except for the curse she was put on, she still gains a fairly high rank of this skill.

Personal Skills:

Twelve Days of Yule B: The twelve days of Yule on which she got more powerful. Whenever she is summoned during any holiday associated with Yule to some degree, or six days on either side of that one, she will be gaining, in essence, Independent Action at rank B and a constant supply of mana, and her Noble Phantasm will take less mana to manifest.

Golden Service C: The capability to manifest gold and precious metals. She is capable of manifesting orbs of gold. If she intentionally gifts it to someone or is forced to by her noble phantasm, it will rank up their luck, while the gold itself, artificially hardened, also acts as her main weapon.
    C
    The Eternal Hunt A: The Wild Hunt that she led. In her case, this manifests as a skill that is the sublimation of her curse to never stop hunting. It prevents her from ever retreating, but it also prevents any other method of stopping her from hunting you that is below B rank to completely fail against her, and between B to A it would rank several times down.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Töchter der Jagd
    Queen Of The Hunt, Unleash Your Children

D

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100

This is the sublimation of her wagon and her children. When invoked, her wagon appears before her, pulled by four titanic hounds, each as big as a horse, while nineteen more surround her, keeping pace. Each one is a Monstrous Beast except for the pullers, which are each Phantasmal Beasts with powerful bites. In addition, the chariot can ram anyone with an B rank Anti Army hit. However, if this chariot ever reaches a crossroads, it will break. If someone else helps her to fix it, she will be compulsed to gift gold created by Golden Service to them.

Verfluchtes Heulen
    Wolf, Howl and Never Leave

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 100

This sub-noble phantasm is the sublimation of her sending her children to people, which curses them. It passively manifests as a bounded field surrounding each dog for a small distance, ranking down he luck parameter of anyone not Gauden within that distance. In addition, when its true name is called for one dog, it moves to a certain point, the bounded field expands, and it gains an additional property. Unless it is moved with a noble phantasm above C rank or by Frau Gauden herself, it cannot be moved.

Lore: Frau Gauden was a wealthy woman who loved hunting. She loved hunting so much, in fact, that she declared that she didn't care about going to Paradise as long as she could hunt. She declared it one too many times, and her daughters were changed into dogs, while she was trapped on a chariot, to endlessly hunt and never stop. She would hunt especially on the twelve days of Yule. She was one of the eaders of the Wild Hunt.

Personality: She is stern and cruel, wishing everything to be under her control while she races through and hunts everyone down. However, she is also extremely depressed, as she can never stop hunting, and her daughters can never be transformed back to humans. Her wish for the grail would be that she had never said that she only wanted to hunt, and nothing else mattered. She knows that this would remove her from the Throne if it happened, but when it does, she will have no regrets.

Relationships:
    Sei Shounagon: "You.. you're so peppy. How could you be that peppy? Well then, doesn't matter anyway, you will just be hunted down."
    Jaguar Warrior: "Daughters, attack the cat! Huh. You're a god(dess)? Interesting. Would you like to discuss what it's like?"
    Cu Chulainn (Caster): "Another leader of the Wild Hunt. Huh? You never led the Wild Hunt? Not you, the god inside you. Odin."

Creator Notes: I was really inspired!
    Last edited by jishara; June 4th, 2022 at 01:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I hoped this prompt would drag you out of hiding
    You know me too well, you sly son of a bitch

Blog Entries
    Rider of the Paddy Fields
    -- Benevolent Mother of Harvest --

"Greetings, might you be the one who summoned me? I am a Divine Spirit, True Name Nyai Pohaci Sanghyang Asri, summoned under the Rider-Class... ah, was that too formal? Apologies, I'm rather new at this. After all, last time I lost my life before accomplishing anything worthwhile... Oh, I didn't mean to bring down the mood! Um... my full name is a bit of a mouthful, so you can address me with the name bestowed to me by the people; Dewi Sri, 'goddess of the paddies'. This little one here is Anta, my father. It seems we've been summoned together. Anyway... it's nice to meet you."
    ~ ♬ ~

Source

Anta

"After spending some time in Chaldea, I have realized one important thing: you're all dreadfully short on rice! No diet is complete without it!"
    "What do you mean the entire world is bleached white right now? Do you really think that's an excuse? ...Hmph, it can't be helped, then. I'll spend the next few months teaching you to plant and cultivate rice! You can plant them literally anywhere, and my father can watch over the crops whenever you're occupied with other things! After that, allow me to submit a few rice-based suggestions to our cafeteria menu! That might just make this place a little more bearable!"

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster, Avenger (Alter)

True Name: Dewi Sri
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Javanese and Balinese mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Dislikes: Gods, "romantic love" (or at least her own definition of the term), synthetic pesticides
    Talent: Farming, cooking, gardening
    Natural Enemy:
    Batara Guru
    Shiva

Armament: Plants, snakes, farming equipments
    Catalyst: A bundle of (uncooked) rice

Class Skills
    Riding (EX)

A Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rather than any conventional mount, she "rides" the land and the changing seasons, bringing bountiful harvest wherever she goes. She possesses instinctive knowledge on how to operate most land-based vehicles, including animals and certain phantasmal species. Anything that flies is off the table for her, though.

"That's rather specific, but it's to be expected. I know my homeland like the back of my hand. It's as if the land itself is speaking to me, in a language that only I can understand... not that I've actually done much travelling during my life. Oh, but if you're looking for a more traditional mount, I suppose my Noble Phantasm counts, if you really think about it. I wouldn't call that 'riding', though. It makes things awkward with my father."

Magic Resistance (B-)

Grants protection against magical effects. As expected of a Divine Spirit from the Age of Gods, her Magic Resistance is reasonably high. However, due to the manner of her death, this protection is significantly reduced against poisons, spells with divine attributes, or a mix of both.

"Poisons are... scary. I'd rather not encounter those ever again. In hindsight, it feels wrong, you know? To have me killed in order to atone for his sins, for things outside my control... Ugh, I'll stop myself there. I feel like I'll turn into an Avenger if I dwell on this topic further."

Divine Core of the Goddess (B)

A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from changing no matter how much calories are absorbed. A Skill she obtained as a bunrei of the Hindu Mother Goddess Lakshmi. Its rank is slightly lowered as she was born in a foreign land, a great distance away from the goddess' homeland. Nonetheless, she receives all the benefits of this Skill at no cost to her body.

"In a way, Lakshmi is my mother... or something close to one, at least. I don't think human concepts such as 'parents' can properly apply to me, considering what I am. Anyway, this divine core is amazing! I can experiment and eat as many bowls of rice as I want without gaining weight! I have no need for your 'low-carb diets'! My life was a miserable one, but I feel like this Skill alone makes it all worth it now!"

Personal Skills
    Mapag Sri (A+)

A celebration of Rider's authority over rice cultivation. The Mapag Sri is a traditional Indonesian ceremony (mainly celebrated around Java and Bali) held to celebrate a bountiful harvest. Its name roughly translates to "
    Mapag
    welcoming
    Sri
    rice
    ". Local farmers pray and light incenses to thank Rider for her blessings upon their lands, retelling her legend to the younger generation, before working together to harvest their vast paddy fields. At night, the celebration is concluded with a large array of rice-based dishes shared between friends and family.

Rider's existence represents the essential role of rice in an agrarian society such as rural Indonesia. A simple, yet reliable source of food that can be planted anywhere, at almost any time of the year, while being relatively resilient against pests such as rats and insects. For centuries, rice has been a staple food in the country, and all this can be attributed to the goddess responsible for its creation. Thus, through her authority, Rider can greatly multiply the nutritional and restorative effects of rice when consumed. She is able to imbue a similar effect to other consumable crops, and even exert a limited control over plant life, based on other plants she supposedly created. However, since her legend is mainly associated with rice, the effectiveness of this Skill on other plants is much more limited.

"In my final moments, I remember how sincerely I yearned for a chance to help the people I never got to know. Maybe it was part of my directive; a sense of purpose carved into my soul by my mother. But that desire felt real to me. Realer than anything else I've felt before then. If I'm allowed to dream for a little bit... maybe my wish was granted thanks to that sincerity. Well, that's enough melancholic talk from me! How would you like your rice today? Fried? Steamed? Extra soy sauce? Chicken? Egg?"

Beautiful Princess (A+)

A charismatic nature not for leadership, but to bring and attract to her the people in her surroundings. Putting aside the local beliefs associated with her, it was said that Rider was born with a natural, otherworldly beauty, even among other gods in the pantheon. Unfortunately, it was this beauty that led to her untimely end. It was not an act of hubris, or anything that she could be blamed for. Rather, the gods simply decided to kill her for (unwittingly) threatening the unity of the pantheon. At this rank, this Skill is more akin to a curse; it's easy for her to attract powerful individuals willing to protect her, but it's just as easy for these individuals to become dangerously attached to her.

"This brings back bad memories. I never wanted to be protected. I never wanted to be loved. I didn't need any of those then, and I don't need them now. Love is a terrifying thing. Ironically, it tears people apart and spills so much blood, to the point it can only be stopped with my death. So, um, no offense to you, but... can you please keep your distance?"

Father-Daughter Bond (B)

The bond between Rider and her foster father, the serpent deity Anta. A powerful bond that was forged from even before the goddess was born. There wasn't much that the serpent could have done to prevent his daughter's tragic fate. Even so, he's determined to make a difference this time around by manifesting as a "bonus" on her Saint Graph to protect her as a true father would... or so she says. The little snake on her shoulder doesn't seem to be able of communication, save for some sort of telepathy that can only be understood between the two of them. This bond shared between them functions similarly to Combination, while also granting Rider increased resistance against mental interference, and allowing her to utilize snake familiars.

As a fun fact, it is said that the Javanese do not fear snakes in their rice fields. Rather, they revere and place offerings for them. They see this as a wholesome relationship between the benevolent goddess who blesses them with food, and her loving father, who protects her from pests threatening her harvest.

"My father... for so long, I feel like he's one of the few people who sees me as I truly am. And for him to come along now, I find it reassuring, to say the least.
    "
    ..."Of course! That's just what any responsible father would do! I couldn't protect you last time, but I swear, this time will be different! Harm even a single strand of hair upon my lovely daughter's head, and I'll devour you whole! And that includes you, 'Master'! Snakes have an acute sense of smell, and I can smell any ulterior motive you may have from miles away!"
    "F-Father! You don't have to say it like that! And I'd prefer you don't swallow anyone whole in front of me! That's just gross! ...Ahem, my apologies, that was nothing. Um, in any case, he can be a little bit troublesome sometimes, but I'm grateful for everything he's done."
    ..."My own daughter called me gross... have I already lost my touch with the kids in this day and age..? That's sad..."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Serpent of the Lush Viridian Earth
    Antaboga

"Father, you're up! I hereby release your True Name to unleash your might upon our enemies! Antaboga!"
    "HISSS!!"

Source

Type: Anti-Army (Summoning)
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: -

The true form of Anta, Rider's foster father who manifested as an addition to her Saint Graph. A large phantasmal beast and minor divinity who ruled over snakes in her homeland. His mere presence alone seemingly attracts all manner of snakes to the vicinity, which the serpent king can then manipulate at will. As for Antaboga himself, he possesses power and speed as expected of a giant serpent. He mostly attacks by constricting the foe and crushing their bones, or using his tail as a whip. Similar to his "descendants", the common rice paddy snake, his bite is venomous, and he can also spew toxic fumes from his mouth. However, he generally avoids using poison whenever his daughter is watching, out of consideration for her past trauma.

Antaboga can manifest under this form for about an hour before he reverts back to his usual miniature appearance.

Flourish, Mother of Bountiful Harvest
    Wawacan Shridevi

"This isn't over yet. Even when the very earth itself seems barren and devoid of life, so long as I'm here, there's hope for it yet! So long as I'm here, even a wasteland can become an evergreen paradise! This is my vow, as a goddess of the land! Wawacan Shridevi!"

Type: Anti-Land
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: -

A display of her authority over the land and its vegetation. After her death, every organ in her body transformed into various plants and spices that shaped the people's lifestyle for ages to come, the one feat which led to her being deified as a mother goddess posthumously. According to the legends, the plants that grew from here body provided more than just food and shelter for her people; it redefined the very texture of her homeland itself. Therefore, her mere existence is a catalyst for all plant life to grow around her. Even if the land is a barren wasteland that hasn't received water or nutrients in decades, her surroundings will always be filled with lush greenery.

By exerting mana and unleashing this authority further, she could greatly accelerate the vegetation's growth process, allowing her to plant and cultivate any plant in seconds. This is useful for a myriad of things, be it acquiring medicinal herbs to treat injuries, to crafting impromptu weapons such as bamboo sprig projectiles or vines that could trip up her enemies. This Noble Phantasm's effectiveness is increased even further when used in conjunction with Mapag Sri, making these plants even better suited for their intended purposes. That said, there is one obvious limitation to this Noble Phantasm; plants need soil to grow. The quality of the soil itself does not matter, but she cannot grow anything without it.

"Oh, by the way, I'm not using this outside battle and urgent circumstances, you hear me? You can't just ask me to instantly give you some kitchen ingredient whenever you're short on something. After all, seeing your crops grow and change across the seasons, and harvesting them with your own hands when it's time is all part of the fun! You can't call yourself a farmer without experiencing that!"

Decay, Poison of Ruinous Harvest
    Wawacan Shridevi

There is a darker side to Rider's status as a goddess of the land. While her body was transformed into vegetation that fed and protected her people, the poison that killed her was transformed into pests; rats, insects, and diseases that fed on crops and caused famine, as if still determined to finish their job from the distant past. It was a poison concocted by numerous gods who wanted her dead, synthesizing their various authorities together to kill a goddess, and by extension, the very concept she was supposed to represent. This is why she is also occasionally revered as a deity of poverty, famine, and disease, concepts that are polar opposites to her original authority.

An alternate release of Wawacan Shridevi where instead of releasing her divine authority, she releases the poison sealed within her Saint Graph. This poison taints the very land, dissolving any recognized "nutrient" it comes across indiscriminately. Vegetation would shrivel up and die in seconds, while humans and animals would be reduced into an empty sack of bones held together by skin, similar to the symptoms of severe malnutrition. Servants are not exempt from this decaying effect, though their bodily composition may grant them a few extra minutes of survival as the poison takes slightly longer to break down the mana in their body.

This Noble Phantasm does not consume mana to use. Rather, it consumes Rider's own life force, inflicting severe damage to her spirit core with every second of its activation, on top of the damage inflicted on her psyche. It goes without saying, but she absolutely refuses to use this Noble Phantasm under any circumstances.

Lore
    Act 1
    This is a story that took place in the distant past, during the Age of Gods. During that time, the Hindu pantheon was among the most powerful at the time. Their reach far exceeded present-day India, as they dominated the East, then the South, making their way to present-day Southeast Asia and eventually reaching an archipelago near the equator. This archipelago was a battleground, as deities across the multicultural islands vied for supremacy. All the while, humans of the archipelago suffered under these conflicts, atop of the barren land where not a single plant would grow. Famine and disease ran rampant, while the gods remain embroiled in their own conflicts.

Through their sheer power, the Hindu pantheon successfully triumphed over these other, lesser gods, at least for a time. However, they soon realized that even after their victory, they received no worship from the people. Thus,
    Batara Guru
    Shiva
    , the chief god assigned to rule over these islands proposed to build a massive monument to cement their authority over the land. Every deity in the pantheon, as well as every "lesser being" who swore fealty to them, must contribute in one way or another, lest the chief god would personally execute them for insubordination. Thus, everyone worked together in the construction of this monument... everyone save for one individual.

Antaboga was a minor local deity subjugated by these "invaders". He swore fealty to their chief god, but when the order arrived for him to contribute in this grand undertaking... he felt lost. He ruled over snakes. Venomous, slithering serpents commonly seen as an ill omen that brings suffering and death to anything that crosses their path. How could someone like him contribute in making a monument to celebrate
    Batara Guru
    Shiva
    's greatness?

The serpent god despaired and wept... that's when a miracle happened. The Hindu Mother Goddess, Lakshmi, appeared before him. The goddess disagreed with the chief god's plans, believing that the gods should instead answer to the people's plight as opposed to building another monument. That would be a better way of endearing themselves to the people and receiving their worship. Thus, she devised a plan. She used her own essence to create three "intermediaries" that would bridge the gap between the islanders and their gods. They would also serve to oversee them should the gods be occupied with other matters in their homeland. At the time, these "intermediaries" take the form of eggs that glitter like jewels. Lakshmi recommended Antaboga to take these eggs to the chief god as his "contribution".

Act 2
    Thus, Antaboga left for the chief god's palace, carrying the three eggs in his mouth. Along the way, he was greeted by a crow, who asked him where he was going. The serpent tried to answer... only for his words to come out jumbled as he tried to speak with three eggs in his mouth. The bird considered him rude, and attacked him with its flock. Antaboga clumsily tried to ward off the birds with his tail, but by the time the attack subsided, he noticed that two of the eggs had shattered amidst the chaos. Distraught, the serpent feared for his life as he continued his journey, eventually reaching the palace with only one egg. He wondered if
    Batara Guru
    Shiva
    would accept this... and what would Lakshmi say about his carelessness?

In any case, Antaboga soon found himself in the palace. The chief god stood before him with a disinterested look on his face as he presented the one egg he had left, and for a while, the serpent thought his life was forfeit. Fortunately, Lakshmi stepped forward just in time to explain her plan to all the gods present. She also forgave the serpent, reassuring him that things will be all right. For a few moments,
    Batara Guru
    Shiva
    closed his eyes in contemplation, and everyone else waited with bated breath. After all, while Lakshmi's plan was a reasonable one,
    Batara Guru
    Shiva
    was known to be especially stubborn and hotheaded while in pursuit of his goals.

...Surprisingly, the chief god relented. In a rare moment of self-awareness, he acknowledged that he might have gotten a bit too ahead of himself and neglected the needs of the people he was supposed to protect. He cancelled the monument project, and told Antaboga to keep the egg until it hatches. The serpent did just that, and a few weeks later, a beautiful baby girl bearing a portion of Lakshmi's authority hatched from the egg. As her appointed foster father, the serpent named her Nyai Pohaci, and the gods decided to raise her together as the "intermediary" that would one day unite mankind and their gods together.

Act 3
    As the years passed, Nyai Pohaci grew up to be a stunningly beautiful maiden. So beautiful, to the point that every god who saw her would fall madly in love with her. Unfortunately, this also included the chief god
    Batara Guru
    Shiva
    . Internal squabbles began to break out between the gods as they fought for her love, neglecting their duties in the meantime. Both heaven and earth fell into disarray, until the gods came up with one plan to stop the ongoing conflict.

They would put a stop to the intermediary plan and kill the young goddess before the conflict could escalate further.

Antaboga objected to this decision and filed a complaint to the other gods many, many times. However, the gods seemed steadfast in their decision. Lakshmi was absent, having returned to her homeland to oversee other matters. The serpent god himself was nothing more than a minor deity whose opinion was not even put into consideration during the discussion. Thus, the gods synthesized their authorities together and created an absolutely potent poison. They mixed it into her food, killing her instantly. Thus, the poor goddess died before any of her directives were fulfilled.

Afterwards, the gods decided to give the goddess a traditional burial as a half-hearted apology to appease Lakshmi. Yet the moment her body touched the ground, a miracle happened. The last of Lakshmi's authority over life overflowed from her body, rejuvenating the land. It was said that numerous plants grew from her body that would forever benefit mankind. From her head grew coconut; from her nose, lips, and ears grew various spices and vegetables, from her hair grew grass and various flowering plants, from her breasts grew various fruit plants, from her arms and hands grew teak and various wood trees, from her thighs grew various types of bamboo, from her legs grew various tuber plants, and finally from her belly button grew a very useful plant that is called paddy (rice). In some versions, white rice grew from her right eye, while red rice grew from her left eye. All of the useful plants, essential for human needs and well-being, are thought to come from the remnants of the goddess' body. At the same time, however, the remaining poison in her body recognized this miracle as a "sign of life" and reactivated itself to finish the job, manifesting as pests that ruin crops and threaten the harvest.

From then on, the people of the archipelago venerated and revered Nyai Pohaci as the benevolent goddess of rice and fertility. Due to the effects of the poison, she was also frequently associated with the inverse; illness, famine, and poverty. As a Mother Goddess and arguably the most important deity in an agricultural society such as Indonesia, the locals addressed her with another name: Dewi Sri, Mother of the Harvest.

Description
    "Rice, of course! A plant that can grow almost anywhere and feed the mouths of so many... ufufu, not to toot my own horn, but it's like a fitting symbol of devotion for a goddess who sincerely wished to help humans, even long after her death. More importantly, they're JUST! THAT! GOOD! You can add them to literally anything! Sure, generally rice is considered the staple food, meaning you add things on them, such as meat and vegetables, but I find the opposite works just as well! You can add rice to literally anything! Soup! noodles! bread! pizza! ice cre- wait, on second thought, scratch the last one... or not. I heard some people in Thailand or somewhere had created this dessert mixing sticky rice with fruit and syrup. Ooh, I can't wait to try that one!"
    "Hm? Calories? Carbohydrate intake? Weight gain? Ohoho, what's that? Some sort of human joke I'm too divine to get~?"

Dislikes:
    "Nothing really comes to mind. As I said, rice goes well with just about anything. You just have to choose the right variant if you want to- oh? Are we not talking about food? Then, um... synthetic pesticides, I suppose. The one made in laboratories with all those weird chemicals. I have nothing against more natural-based pesticides. It's the synthetic ones that tend to hurt more than they save. Sure, their chemicals might be effective in killing pests and all, but they also kill other beneficial life forms such as snakes and birds that serve as natural predators to these pests. Not to mention what would happen if they get into the water, or if they're eaten without proper sanitation... the damage to your health and the ecosystem could be massive! It's like... a more indirect version of the poison that killed me, with even more long-term harms. Keep your pest control methods natural, people!"

Wish:
    "I wonder... the plants I provided continue to give food and shelter to the people of my homeland, and there are still villages who celebrate my legend and gift me with offerings every year. Everything seemed perfect, but if I may be a little selfish this time around, I'd like to... join in their celebrations just once."

A self-proclaimed "rookie Mother Goddess who died before doing anything remotely Mother Goddess-like". Despite her position, her existence is honestly closer to a divine-made homunculus who just very recently learned to develop a personality. Thus, her disposition may change drastically from time to time as she tries to model her personality over other deities, the farmers who worship her, and/or other people she came to know. That said, some things remain constant with her. The first is her love of rice, as she constantly breaks her more regal persona to absolutely stuff herself in it and give overenthusiastic lectures on agriculture and rice-based culinary arts to anyone remotely interested in listening. Her tendency to add rice on top of everything has also earned her some strange looks from others ("No, trust me, guys! Pineapple pizza may not be the best thing on the menu, but it actually tastes better when you add rice on them! Just give it a chance!").

The second is her general aversion towards romantic love. As a goddess, she tries to present herself as someone who loves her people impartially. However, especially perceptive individuals may notice her keeping her distance from the very same people. She considers this a paradox; she wants to be more involved in the lives of others, yet at the same time, she fears that more direct involvement may transform other people's general respect and admiration into romantic love, which... wouldn't end well, considering her prior experience in it. Thus, she usually prefers to observe humans from the sidelines, resenting the distance, but fearing what would happen if she were to close it.

Outside her obsession with cooking and giving impromptu rice-related lessons, Rider mostly spends her time alone, tending to her plants, with only her father to keep her company. A part of her does feel a bit lonely from time to time, but she still believes that this loneliness is better than another death flag brought upon by the destructive nature of "love".

Relationships
    Frau Gauden:
    "A hunter from the north... Living in a frozen wasteland 24/7 must really suck, huh? You Europeans don't seem familiar with rice, so I'm here to spread the good word! You can add it for some extra calories on top of whatever game you caught during your hunt! It'll be like a meeting of east and west! North and south! What do you say, wanna give this new recipe a try?"

Ismail Ibn Ibrahim:
    "A journey towards distant lands in the name of your faith... I heard my mother and her family visited a lot of places in the distant past. I never got to travel much myself, but I've always wanted to. Anyway, you and your people are going to need some food to keep yourselves going strong. Might I interest you in rice?"

Anna Maria Schwegelin:
    *The snake can be seen staring menacingly at her*
    "Why yes, I suppose my body is delicious! My people were very much grateful for everything I provided to them. In fact, you should give some of my recipes a try, such as- hm? Wait, are we actually talking about two different things here? Well, what else could you possibly mean by that? Ahem, that aside, I don't mind exchanging stories with you myself, though! Putting something like a daemon under your servitude like that must be no easy feat, and I'd like to hear about your other accomplishments as a so-called 'witch'."
    *She's aware of the subtext, but chooses to play dense since the other interpretation makes her uncomfortable*

King Momo:
    "Oh my, To think the west has these kinds of wild celebrations... it reminds me a bit of home, even if the celebrations there never got as lively as this one, in all the years I've spent observing them. Eh? I'm... invited to join this one? A-Are you sure? Really? Did you hear that, father!? Can I go!? Pretty please!?"
    ..."I don't see why not. I think it would be good for you to have fun and make some new friends here. Oh, but I'll be coming along, of course. Just to make sure you don't get into trouble."
    "Yay, thank you! Now, um... oh my gosh, this is actually the first time I get to attend this sort of thing in person! Um, Mr. Momo, sir? Is there some sort of dress code or house rules I should keep in mind? Eh? No? I should just... 'party on and go wild'..? W-Wait! What does that even mean!?"
    ..."...Ah, he just left. The westerners' 'partying spirit', as they say, is quite overwhelming."

La Befana:
    "I see, so you're... like the goddess of winter harvest! My homeland didn't have winter at all, but considering you give delightful food to people at a certain time of the year, that makes us close enough, right? Huh? Is that not how that works?"

St. Valentine:
    "I see, I see, so that's how you express love in the west! It's a wonderful celebration, but, uh... oh, look at the time! I should tend to the fields outside! Gotta make sure the plants are growing nice and healthy now! Byeee~!"

Henry VIII (Groom):
    "Someone who throws away his love so freely and forcefully like that... Just as I thought, we simply can't get along! Like, at all!"
    ..."Stay back, Sri! I'll never hand you over to a pompous, oblivious, promiscuous... sleazebag like this one! Or to anyone else for that matter!"

Tawara Touta:
    "Uwaaahh, finally, someone here who gets it! Those Europeans always looked at me funny whenever I suggest adding rice to their dishes, but you understand, right!? It's like- ...Wait, you just... create infinite rice with your Noble Phantasm? Just like that? That's... mildly disappointing, to be honest. Farming is part of the fun! You can't just skip all the steps like that!"

Katsushika Hokusai:
    "Um, father, I don't think it's nice to stare..."
    ..."If that Outer God of yours dare touch my daughter, I swear I'll turn you into takoyaki. You Japanese have this rice dish called the 'onigiri', right? I heard octopus is a popular filling there. Also, if your daughter wants mine to model for her, I better be in the room, just to make sure you don't try anything funny."
    "Father, that's rude! Also, Ms. Hokusai is nice, but I'm not planning on modelling for her anytime soon!"
    ..."Ahem, I'm sorry, dear. It's just that... I heard that Ms. Hokusai was known for a number of... risque paintings. I wish you'd be more careful around her. You're still my daughter, you hear me!? No one's gonna violate you under my watch! Tell me if she's touching you anywhere inappropriate, and we'll have takoyaki onigiri for dinner!"
    "That feels a bit much..."

Pope Alexander VI:
    "A lethal poison without an origin point... how scary."
    ..."When humans in this day and age refer to someone as a 'snake', I suppose they're referring to this sort of person... You're making the actual good snakes like myself look bad! Apologize!"

Sakamoto Ryoma:
    ..."The Great Serpent of Takachiho, huh... it's an honor to be acquainted to another snake who lived among humans. Hm? Frogs? I personally prefer rats, but they're not that bad as a snack, from time to time."

Oberon-Vortigern:
    "Father? Can I activate my Noble Phantasm now? You can take him, right? I mean, I'm sure you have some sort of conceptual advantage against insects and all that... right?"

Ibuki Douji/Yamata-no-Orochi:
    ..."You! Another one of those messed-up snake deities who made us all look bad! Can't you just stick to eating rats and insects rather than people!? Apologize! Apologize to snakes from all over the world for your sins!"
    "Oh my, I haven't seen my father giving that sort of angry stare in a while. He must be seriously pissed."

Mochizuki Chiyome:
    ..."You... by any chance, were you also..?"
    "Shush, quit the staring, father. You're scaring her. We know it's not her fault that things turned out that way for her. I can honestly sympathize."

Hyacinthus:
    "Beauty really is nothing more than a curse. So it's like that in the west as well... and to think the gods are still toying with you even now. Um, I'm not sure what to say in this sort of situation, so... hang in there..?"

Kama:
    "So Lord Shiva did that to you too, huh... I swear, the gods can be absolutely unreasonable at times. Um... would you like some traditional rice bowl..? Awawa, I'm sorry! I don't really know what to do in these sort of situations, so at best I can offer you this for my condolences! Um, they might just make you feel a little better!"

Parvati:
    "Lady Parvati... she's nice. She taught me a few recipes from my mother's homeland, which I'm grateful for, but our relationship is a bit... complicated, you know? Some people conflate me with her, and while that's not entirely wrong if you look at the chaotic tumbleweed that is our family tree, but I don't think it's right either... Sometimes it feels like they're praying to the wrong goddess, and I can't help but feel dejected! Ah, no offense to her, of course. In fact, maybe you shouldn't mention that last part to her. I heard she can be absolutely terrifying when angered..."

Rama:
    "L-Lord Rama!? Um, if he's Lady Sita's husband, and she's another incarnation of Lakshmi, er, let me think... does that make me his daughter, his sister-in-law, or... Gah, I just can't process this! I've had absolutely enough of all this syncretism and whatnot! I'll just accept Anta as my one true father and be done with it!"
    *The snake can be seen staring menacingly at the prince*

Bond CE
    The First Bowl
    ~ ♬ ~

Source

Here is a little secret about me that might surprise you.

For all the centuries I spent as a so-called Mother Goddess...
    I've never eaten a single grain of rice before.

Er, not until very recently, at least.

I mean, the food wasn't around when I was alive, and even after I was reborn as a divine spirit due to the people's worship, my body can no longer be recovered, having transformed into the local vegetation and all that. For so long, I was closer to a formless being observing the people. I listened to their prayers and answered them where I can, but I've never once felt like I was a part of them.

Hm? Why am I so passionate about rice-based dishes, then?
    Ahaha, I'm not sure myself, to be honest.
    I mean, I saw that look of happiness on my people's faces whenever they ate.
    I marveled at all the creative recipes they came up with.
    I watched as they shared their cooking with their friends, neighbors, and family.
    I watched them laugh and exchange stories by the campfire as they ate.
    At some point, I found myself wanting a taste of it, of this food that brought them joy and sustenance for so long.
    But I've never got a taste of it myself, as I was chained to that formless body of mine.

I didn't mind any of it, of course.
    It was thanks to my true body that the people managed to flourish here in the first place.
    It's everything that I could ever ask for... though I guess I did get a little jealous of them from time to time.

So there you have it! My knowledge of rice-ology is purely theoretical! Nothing more, nothing less!

...At least, until very recently.
    Do you remember the day of my summoning, Master?
    That was the day I finally got to taste rice for the first time.
    Isn't it funny? For a Mother Goddess of rice to require this sort of miracle just for a simple wish?

But, well, when I ate my first spoonful of rice, um...
    It was so good I cried.

Creator's notes
    Don't mind me, just cosplaying as Random and copying his whole "mythological recontextualization" schtick to make her story work with the classic Nasuverse syncretism bullshit. She has a wikipedia article and at least one yt vid about her legend, but you'll find that there are some... liberties I took here. There's also a different version of her legend which goes more in-depth on the creation myth, and contains 200% more incest, reincarnations, human-animal transformations, questionable drugs, rakshasas, and even more cast of the Hindu pantheon to rewrite to bridge the gap between their original Hindu versions and their syncretized Indonesian versions, but I just can't even with that.

Um, anyway...
    Enjoy rice girl and snek dad, I guess. Oh, and just in case, you missed it, click the "..." in some of the dialogues to reveal snek dad's lines. As usual, I'll add more lines later.
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 5th, 2022 at 12:57 AM. Reason: More lines

Not sure if it was intentional, Bn, but you didn't rank one of the NPs, Wawacan Shridevi. I'll give a review later, everything looks pretty good so far.

Blog Entries
    The "third" NP is just an alternate release of the second, so they technically count as the same.

Oop, my mistake then. I didn’t really read your sheet, just scanned it over.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Frau Gauden: Hey, I'm no expert at anything like others here and I'm simply here to have fun, so I can't speak like I'm an authority. It's just a sheet maker exchanging tips with a fellow sheet maker... That being said, I figured what's my problem with your sheets: it's like eating a burger. It fills you and you even think, "man this is a good burger" while you're eating, but 5 minutes later you barely remember the taste. I think messing with colors and bold/italic would really benefit your sheets, because they'd at least give us the impression there's a progression going on. The way they're right now, it's like you're reading everything in a single breath. It's simultaneously too much and too little.
    But, that's me just feeling that the formatting gets in the way of your ideas, because they're pretty cool otherwise. Like, you're far better at the game than you were at the beggining, and it shows. The ideas are still direct to the point (maybe I'm just someone that likes more meat in my burguers? But also I have to recognize that this is your style and I can't change it so I'm just learning to appreciate it. Bear with me), but they have way more substance now. And the figure in question fits the prompt and it's well made, all things considered. I know you have potential, if anything waaay more than I could ever at this age, so I'm always so interested in what the future will show us.

Dewi Sri: First of all, papa snek. I just want to pet it until it bites me.
    Second of all, I absolutely love the way you found to present character lore to us. I swear I wait with baited breath the day you come here announcing you have an original story or a book in the making - Imma buy 5 copies of each.
    Also, gushing over our lord and savior El aside, I love when someone brings a figure that isn't ~mainstream~ because not only their takes are fresh for this exact reason, but also we end up learning so much about other mythologies around the world. Like, what I'm supposed to do with this wholesome feeling left in me after I read the way this self-proclaimed rookie goddess goes about her life? It's just too good. You're really unmatched when it comes to character creation, we're only trying to be second best after you at this point...
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 2nd, 2022 at 08:37 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Class: Voyager
    True Name: Ismail Ibn Ibrahim
    Origin: Arabia
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: A
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A+
    NP: B

Class SkillsMagic Resistance (A+ Rank): Due his natural affinity with his faith he can counter any type of magecraft sort of religious sacraments and true magic would be resisted and any demonic type magecraft would just be completely nullified.

Riding (EX Rank): A primary skill of the rider class, though in Ismail case if works rather oddly. That he doesn’t have a mount of his own but acts more equivalent to hitchhiker or a passer-by. In that he can sneak in and stow away into other servants mounts even phantasm beast. This reflects the huge nature of the hajj and in that for a long time this event was a very large organize affair like a roaming festival.

Personal SkillsVoyager of the Faithful (A Rank): This skill is a unique type of traversal skill as it acts like a mana radar. It can detect high concentration of mana and lay lines that scoured beneath the earth and sand. It also gives Voyager a type of primeval awareness of the movement of mana around him. As his sense are guided by the angel. This skill came from the story when he was still a baby with his mother was told to set out to the desert. Allah sent forward Jibril as guide and guardian sprit for the young baby and his mother. In which his guidance also make Voyager unearth a great spring that still following with water even today. This journey is also replicated by millions of people even to this day that Journeyed to the holy city.

Stones of the Exorcist (B+ Rank): This skill allows rider to crave the earth beneath him into holy bullets that deals massive damage to any demonic type enemies. As the target stoned by the barrage it’s inflict a frighten effect on the target if their have demonic traits as they would run away from Voyager as fast as they possibly can. This skill is based on the Devil's attempts on warding of Voyager and His father from doing the sacrifice and so to scare them off. Voyager stoned three times as the Devil ran away. This became a tradition at the Hajj where people would throw rocks at the designated pillars where the devil taunts them.

Repose of Adha (EX Rank): This skill a divine protection similar in the form of an angelic veil. From the souls of the scarified animals harden his skin. Due to this he any attacks that aren’t of Abrahamic faith would be greatly reduce in rank. This skill also grants an effect similar to battle continuation in which upon Voyager spirit core broke. He can replace the damage sprit core with one of the many souls of cattle that have be sacrifice over the years at Eid Al Adha. Though doing so would seal away this skill permanently.

Noble Phantasm
    Heaven’s Sanctuary, Kaabatul Mecca
    Type: World (Self)

Reborn on this new land descend from the heaven’s construction will be rebuild upon this world this oasis for all those who wonder.

This noble phantasm is a high grade ever evolving contrast that rewrote and expanded the texture around it to put out the most amount of mana out of the earth itself into an ever-evolving paradise that continuously grow with its people. As it traces the people hearts to evolve the area to suit their needs however it can’t differentiate the voices of different people from each other so it only adapted to voices of the majority. So, the landscape and texture changes based upon the majority collective unconsciousness.

This Noble Phantasm came from his being the founder of the city that will the foundation of one of the world most prolific religions. As the city that created was found from the barren wasteland. With over the years the city grew to be an ever-living oasis of merchants, travelers and pilgrims. It grew ever evolving city that sprout from faith alone. That city is the holy center of everything in Islam. The essence of the heavens that is the Kaaba.

Misc LinesLikes: I like giving things to people in need particularly food. Seeing their smiles as they savor ever bite it make realize that this is my role in humanity.

Dislike: Greed, people that cling on to material things. I feel sadden by those people the miss out of some much more on what this world and the next one offers.

Holy Grail: So, these are the Holy Grail, I see. Don’t you think the way that noble phantasm work is similar. Though the major difference is that mine only works on a communal sense but the holy grail works more on an individual wishes. There are pros and cons for each of them. Though it is fascinating I rather not fumble with it much.

Event: Wonderful, Festivities is upon us. I can see everybody’s wonderful smiles so in celebration I prepare some wonderful feast for all of you.

Bond LinesBond Line 1: It’s quite sad that you have to leave your home on this unknown journey across these troubled times. It reminds me a bit, when I was a just a little a baby. Don’t worry, just hold firm to your faith and you will find a way.

Bond Line 2: I think we manage to build ourselves a small oasis, though our voyage has only just begun. Dear, Master we must take time to rest and relax a bit.

Bond Line 3: All of these people that gathered here in this very place. It’s nothing sort of remarkable. I can feel the very sprit of humanity gathered here on this very sanctuary that we can call home.

Bond Line 4: I see more and more heroic spirits have gathered here. It almost makes me feel a bit proud to see this humble bastion of what left from humanity to become a thriving and bustling community in its own unique way. Though sadly all of this is just temporary, and we all must return to the throne someday.

Bond Line 5: I am so sorry, Master. I didn’t think it come about like this. Just when we found back our footing we been tossed in more troubling times in our wake. Though it’s physical from is destroyed we all carry a piece of our home inside of us all.

RelationshipMuslim Servants: Hello, there dear fellow pilgrims. I seen each of your journeys into my home. Some of you even continue on living there. I just wanted to say thank you for keeping and spreading the heart of my home as it was the very first home that I knew.

Xuanzang Sanzang: Oh, travelling monk, I see within you the spirit of a pilgrim though you and I are not of the same faith. I feel a bit kinship between you and my descendance as both of you travel in seek of your spirituality.

Captain Nemo: I read your tales of Voyager of the Depths. What it is that you seek bellow the seas. I see, you’re a hijrah it seems. Running away from the dangers that was wreaking havoc back home. I am not going to judge though I have to asked does the seas provide you with an ease of heart.

Romulus=Quirinus: I see, we have a lot in common. Oh, founder of Rome both of us was set out into the unknown. From there we founded our own piece of humanities foundation. It feels great to see our descendances carrying out our ideals into the further expanses of the future.

Quetzalcoatl: I see, I didn’t expect a Divine Spirit to be a bit lenient on humankind especially one from where you can from. But I digress, it’s been prejudice on my part. There other divine sprits could learn a few lessons from you.

Miyamoto Musashi : O wondering swordswoman, you travelled across many Different worlds by now. I have to ask you do you miss your old world. I won’t pry but seeing you wondering without a clear destination in mind saddens me. I know it’s all about the journey but an endless journey with no destination is nothing more than a lost soul.

Frau Garden: Oh regretful huntress. Looking at your story I can't help but wonder what is it about the hunt that entices you

Dewi Sri: I see a divine spirit of the land are you. Though you blessed many people with great harvest your still young a new to that authority of yours. I seen many divine spirits abuse and ignored their people in their times of needs make sure you stay true to your people as many of them became mine as well

Lorelei: Shoo, Shoo, get out of my sights you harlot ( As he started throwing stones), I rather not have people like be near me at all.

Craft Essence

City of the Wandering Pilgrims

Look at these bright lights of humanity that sparkle in distant blue earth, that one spot crowds from all over the world have gathered. This oasis of the sprit once was but a barren desert became one of the shining beacons of humanity. This holy city, my city that made from nothing more a spring. Oh, truly this is one of the greatest miracles that God has gifted humanity. I hope one day, that this miracle of a city can reborn again on to this barren world once more.

Last edited by Ismail2002; June 3rd, 2022 at 08:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ismail:Is he a rider or voyager? you use both. So I guess the founder of Mecca qualifies in your opinion because the pilgrimage is an important celebration for muslims? The premise, if I guess it right, is fine but it does not really feel like a sheet for the pilgrimage. It is a sheet about ismail. It misses the aspect of celebration, imo.

Dewi: dammit. even the greatest fall for the fake png trap. 10/10 would summon to get a good bowl of rice. pineapple-on-pizza freaks and Average Pizza Enjoyers put aside their differences to fight her for putting rice on pizza.
    All the while Kamera and the Brazilians are watching with their weird pizza culture.
    I digress. Very cute young mommy goddess
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    He is Voyager I forgot to change it from so of his skill though if was summon to Chaldea he would qualify a Rider. The skills embodied part of the Hajj and Eid Al Adha such as the nature of people travelled to Mecca in the first skill. The Stoning of the stone pillar where they say the devil lies that is still a practice of the Hajj and the sacrifice of cattle to feed to poor and how it that tradition stated with Ismail for the third skill as the Eid Al adha coincide with The Hajj.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; June 3rd, 2022 at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    CASTER
    "Aha, a party How delightful, and plenty of adorable guests Hexennacht? Well, that's just rude...
    I suppose I'll make up for it with an un~for~gettable Sabbath"

Basic InformationBasic Information

Alias: Anna Maria Schwegelin, Nachzehrer Classes: Lancer, Caster, Pretender
    True Name: Lorelei Source: Historical fact, Zu Bacharach am Rheine, Die Lorelei
    Height/Weight: 172cm/51kg Attribute: Man
    Image colour: Velvet Armament: Bottle

STR
    E

END
    E

AGL
    E

MAG
    A

LUK
    EX

N.P
    A+

Traits:
    Anti-Hero: Due to her reputation as a man-eating ghost, as well as her nature as a witch persecuted by the people, it goes without saying that Lorelei is marked as an archetypal Anti-Hero. She does not gain any particular abnormal traits despite her charges and reputation as a Heroic Spirit, but if one were to consider the nature of her other spirit...
    Witch: Lorelei is a Witch, and thus has become an existence similar to a false Elemental. Witches are no longer strictly human in the conventional sense, better thought of as humans who have become Witchcraft. In her case, the type of Elemental in question is naturally a succubus, though she has not technically qualified for the status of a Demon in spite of that.

Class SkillsClass Skills

Item Construction C

-
    A surprisingly average level. Offensive devices like weapons and torture implements are easy, and can even make a self-casting grimoire-type Mystic Code if asked. However, beneficial items are hard to make, and usually end up being a double-edged sword. If one were to ask her what her speciality item is, her response would definitely be "of course it's a love potion~♡", but surprisingly, it's actually healing draughts despite their relative difficulty. It seems like she practiced hard and got very skilled at nursing.
    Territory Creation A-

Normally Rank B, but it was raised due to her extensive time in imprisonment. Construction of a Workshop on the verge of a Temple is possible, nice and cozy - at least by her standards. In terms of building materials, slate rock is her favourite, but it always ends up being dingy and gloomy somehow. She is also not particularly talented in making them defensible. Less like a fortress and more like a dungeon, but she is perfectly capable of filling it with traps of a nature slightly... unsuited for warfare...

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills

Wisdom of the World Tree (Magic) B+

A compound skill stemming from one's pact with the World Tree to gain wisdom. In Anna's case, this wisdom is received secondhand from her familiar. Contains Witchcraft, Runes, Summoning, and even the Sacraments of the Church. She specialises in Western-style Witchcraft, specifically Schadenzauber, a Germanic school of black magic.
    Alluring Nightingale C+

A fascination skill where one's voice can easily bend the minds of the listeners to her whim - in Anna's case, the sex of the target is no obstacle, but the + bonus is only applied versus men. As Die Lorelei, she is strongly related to the original Sirens of Greek mythology, displaying this Skill at an unusually high Rank for such a modern Servant.

"It's really not that bad if you like that sort of thing♡"
    Magic Resistance A

An anti-Magecraft skill. As a claimant to the title of "last witch", Anna has the compatibility to obtain this skill from her companion, and thus the prerogative to negate even the highest levels of modern Magecraft. It is an odd case for a Caster to hold this as a Personal Skill, but it is far from unique: anyone else with a stake in such a title would also have a chance to obtain this skill. However, because of its source, it is unusually high here.

Noble PhantasmNoble Phantasm

Diabolus Ex Machina
    DER GEIST IM GLAS

Spiritual Class
    Rank EX

Range: ━
    Max targets: ━

The great Noble Phantasm of Anna Maria Schwegelin responsible for the woman she became. At first glance, it appears merely to be an extremely powerful familiar sealed under layers upon layers of wards and bonds. This is not even half the story.

The era of witch hunts in Europe is known as a ruefully brutal period of history. The source of the power so maligned on the rise, however, was not just simply Magecraft during this time. The prevalence of witches was blamed on the "unholy" pagan gods, despite the Age of Gods having long since come to an end, or demons. In reality, the Holy Church understood both these things to be simultaneously true. As the world was growing increasingly enlightened, information was beginning to disseminate - Formalcraft to summon Daemons under Unit Designations that allowed them to function as facsimiles of Divine Spirits. This was incredibly dangerous to the Holy Church who were tasked with exterminating heresies at all costs, to the point of authorising even the authorship of the Malleus Maleficarum, a treatise authorising mass extermination of Magecraft and its practitioners, throughout Europe on the close of the 15th century despite this exposure massively endangering the Mystery of thaumaturgy.

However, the Mage's Association also took strong measures against the rampant spread of demonology in response to this treatise, not willing to let this matter filter down to the masses for the sake of preservation. As such, many of the conjured Daemons were sealed to prevent them from wreaking havoc any further. They successfully sealed the most powerful of these Pseudo-Divine Spirits (Dead Gods), Unit Designation Mercurius, inside a Mystic Code created from the Rheingold.

Mercurius's Unit Designation is derived from Mercury, the Roman version of the Greek god Hermes. However, due to the location of summoning - that is, northern Europe - Mercury was syncretised not to Hermes as much as to Odin, god of magic. As such, granting the contractor the divine Mysteries of Odin's wisdom is not a difficult task for such a being. As such, the bottle containing Mercurius is by far Anna's most precious treasure. Holding it raises her Mana to A+ and her Personal Skill Wisdom of the World Tree (Magic) to A++. Furthermore, it whispers to Anna of the future, granting her Rank D Revelation.

Upon being opened, the bottle will release the Dead God, changing the classification of this Noble Phantasm to Anti-Army. Tearing the enemy to pieces with a devastating attack comparable to the descent of Odin himself, both a king of gods and a war deity, although the attack does not possess any Divinity. Regardless, it is an incredibly powerful foe, and Anna boasts it is "more powerful than even ten Servants". She isn't completely sure that's true, she hasn't tested it to be sure, but it is roughly comparable to a Demon God Pillar in terms of combat ability.

After its release, Anna is required to pass a LUK check to successfully reseal Mercurius in the bottle. If she cannot do so, this Noble Phantasm will be permanently lost until Mercurius is somehow contained and returned to her.

ProfileProfile

KeywordsKeywords

Dead God
    A series of Daemons that were Designated in the image of old gods. The invocation of divinities in Magecraft all around the world is hardly rare or special, but what stands out is about these Daemons is their status as functionality as effigies. During the beginning of the early modern period, the Dead Gods were a barely-contained menace in the world of Magecraft, and it can be said that closing the book on those monsters was the catalyst for the current "ceasefire" between the Mage's Association and the Holy Church.

Lorelei
    A large rock on the bank of the Rhine. These days, it is something of a tourist attraction. It is known for its "murmuring" that forms from the sounds of the water currents in and around it. It is known to be a haven for Nature Spirits among Magi. Because of this property, the Lorelei was the site of Anna's Workshop in life, miles away from her hometown as she began to moonlight as a Magus. As she progressed her nature into that of a Witch, she ultimately became joined with the place to the point where she took its name as her own.

BackgroundBackground

Anna Maria Schwegelin was born in the town of Lachen, Bavaria in 1729 - a town populated largely by labourers. She was the daughter of a woodcutter, born into a simple family, but Anna herself was always quite creative and critical even as a girl. She was not particularly fond of her lot in life, wishing to help wherever she could, but as a young girl, her offers to help with labour like woodcutting was frequently rejected. Even her father refused to allow her to help. He wished she could be educated instead, putting her mind to good use. She suggested crossdressing, but her father said that it was pointless - it was a matter of poverty first and foremost. This built up into resentment until she was a young woman, never once relieved in the slightest. It was not that she did not understand why she was turned away from her attempts to assist, nor did she reject their reasoning. She simply became frustrated with her own powerlessness. This was what drove her to defy her father and head into the woods.

It was within the woods, in the deepest part, that she stumbled upon a Bounded Field. It had been perfectly hidden, undiscoverable by any deliberate means, but such intricate work had only distracted the creator from the possibility of an accident. Anna heard a voice calling for help, begging to be freed, and so she found the source - a bottle - and opened it. Before her was a formless shadow, towering over her, declaring its name with the sound of death.

"Thus speaketh Mercurius. Freed from my fetters, I claim thy life as lord of dominion over all the powers of the world."

Anyone lesser would have been paralysed with fear, but Anna was clever. She scoffed at the shadow, claiming that it had no power over her, and that it could not even get back into the bottle. Furious at her insinuation of its impotence, the shadow re-entered the bottle, and Anna immediately sealed it again. The shadow immediately panicked, begging to be released.

"Release, you say?"

Anna issued an ultimatum. At the cost of a forcible pact, Mercurius would be released. It would be allowed to exercise its free will in exchange for devotion to her. The contract was sealed with a night of passion in the dark, away from the prying eyes of those who would see her as nothing more than the property of men. And then came the morning, and Anna was stronger.

Mercurius had given her wisdom. She understood his nature as a Dead God, a Daemon who had sought to replace the throne of Asgard. It taught her secrets of Magecraft, and she used that to do exactly what she had wanted for so long. She took her father's axe to cut a tree, turning it to silver to test her new abilities. This ended up being a rather poor decision, as it immediately bent. Her father was furious, not understanding a thing besides needing to replace the axe which he had borrowed from his neighbours. Anna herself took matters into her own hands, selling the silver axehead for hundreds of times what it took to replace it, confiding in her confounded father. He could not stomach to turn in his own daughter despite her demonic pact, and after he witnessed her practicing healing, he decided to keep the secret, having faith in her pure motives.

She began work as a maid around the city of Memmingen, specifically around an abbey, but it became difficult to use her Magecraft in secret, doubly so under the eye of the Church, but she sought to hide in plain sight, where a devout woman who worked tirelessly would be suspected of nothing. In order to not draw attention to herself, she deliberately restrained her own efforts - her work was always good, but never outstanding, even in terms of consistency. Despite her best efforts, however, she did not go completely unnoticed. A member of the Mage's Association noticed her, quickly pinning her as a Magus herself. It did not take long for her to fall in love with him, and so began the happiest and briefest phase of her life. He explained to her about the Holy Church and how they would have been seeking her out, and so she quickly found herself losing the allegiance to Catholicism that she had taken for granted for her entire life. She began to find doubts even in God, and forged her own moral code in her own personal rebellion. He promised to marry her and take her somewhere safe, but it was not to be. A bargain had been made with the Church, and her lover had betrayed her to pry Mercurius from her grasp. She killed him just a little too late.

The Holy Church had word of a Dead God in Memmingen now, and they gathered strength to hunt there. Acting fast, Anna deepened her cover, even eventually faking a wound that she claimed had disabled her, all the while using broom flight to travel over 300 kilometres north to Sankt-Gorshausen on the other side of Stuttgart, stirring up trouble there at night to distract the Executors who were coming for her. At first, it was a mere ploy, but she quickly got invested as she learned bewitchment and mental interference. She began to seduce men, and occasionally women, nearby in an attempt to deal with her own heartbreak, and then was soon plagued by guilt at doing so. But seeing her enchanted victims so happy just to be there, despite their own worries, changed her mind on the matter. If nothing was truly divine, if God's law was flawed, if love was so banal that it could be betrayed like that, then it was not to be held in such high regard, and yet all of these people were so overjoyed to feel it. Perhaps then, love was so esteemed not because it was somehow special, but because there was so little supply and so much demand. What to do then but exchange love, to grant it and receive it in turn, when the source of all romantic misery was the one-sided nature of affections like her own had once been? The Lorelei Witch's nature quickly became a vague legend, one that those captured could barely remember, but despite their pleasurable fragments of recollection were realised to be witchcraft.

It helped, but it did not solve the problem. She simply delayed the inevitable, and she was caught in her mid-40s. She silently congratulated herself at successfully staving off the Church for two decades. On trial, she confessed without subjecting herself to torture, simply telling the truth. She confessed to her pact with Mercurius the Daemon, but declared that she had never used black magic to hurt anyone. Regardless, having pacted with a Daemon, she was convicted of witchcraft and sentenced to death.

But death never came. The execution was simply forgotten about. This was, of course, the handiwork of the infamous Lorelei, not that her second identity had ever been discovered. To induce a little forgetfulness was an easy task. Anna transformed her cell into a Workshop, living behind bars only to stave off the inquiry of the Holy Church, living the lie that "the execution of Anna Maria Schwegelin had been carried out" for a full decade.

From there, it was easy. Her Daemon had not been bound by mere iron bars. She and Mercurius made use of careful, calculated memory erasure and mental interference to forcibly accelerate the stories of Die Lorelei and The Demon in The Bottle hundreds of generations and spread it throughout the culture. Although the masses were under the impression that the legend of Die Lorelei dated back to medieval or even ancient times, Anna Maria Schwegelin had in fact manually established herself as a Heroic Spirit of the 18th Century.

It is said that the body, mind, and soul form something of a trinity, where two must be destroyed for one to be said to have perished. Twinning themselves to one another, Mercurius installing itself as a facet of Anna's soul, the two severed themselves from the physical realm - not truly dying, but moving on to the next stage of their existence. Anna Maria Schwegelin is quite unique in that regard - one who became a Heroic Spirit while averting true death entirely. A Servant, purely spiritual, who simply left her body behind. A suicide, or perhaps hatching as though from an egg or a cocoon. A happy ending, if somewhat unearned, or perhaps not yet an ending at all.

PersonalityPersonality

Dislikes: Lazy people who expect the party to come to them
    Talents: Riddles, medicine
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Anna's outward persona is rather different to how it was in life. Lying low in 18th century Bavaria required her to act unremarkable and small to merely survive, and her cunning had always allowed her to understand that, but now that she is remembered as "the last witch of Germany", manifesting in the class of Caster due to her world-famous status as a witch, there is not much point in hiding who she really is.

She walks with a sway in her hips and a devious smirk on her face, and her eyes always hold a gaze sultry enough to boil water. But while she seems to practically breathe and bleed sex, there is very rarely an inkling of desire about her manner. She conducts herself like a freshly-sated panther, predatory by nature, but rather content. There is a peculiar air about her, like her aggressive sex appeal is not a declaration of intent, but an offer - "come to me and I will devour you" - to those around her. It is not uncommon for her to, upon finding freshly dead bodies, gather what she can of their souls or leftover thoughts and bind them to her, bewitching them into her adoring devoted familiars. To those who express even the slightest hint of interest or affection, she will reward them by enchanting them to fall head-over-heels for her, helpless against her. She is referred to as "Mistress" among her thralls on her own request, and even her Master is no exception to her bewitchments.

This is not out of any malevolence, a lust for power, or even another kind of lust (at least not per se). Rather, her philosophy on love is somewhat unique given her experiences in life. Her betrayal in life proved to her, as far as she is concerned, that love is not even remotely sacred, but the happiness she felt and the happiness of those she enchanted, in life and after, is indistinguishable from reality as far as she is able to tell.

"To put it another way, to intoxicate yourself with alcohol is just another way to enjoy yourself, no?" is what she says.

She does not see love as anything more than another kind of self-intoxication, but a kind that causes one to act for another and to feel vastly happier when that other acts for you. In other words, a mutually beneficial intoxication of benevolence. As such, to enthrall the souls of the recently deceased is simply her way of trying to end their lives on a high note - to ease away the trauma of death and to comfort them. To act as a superior mistress before them is her way of elevating herself above whatever plagued them in life, to reduce the workload of comforting potentially hundreds into something manageable. To enthrall the living is her way of distracting them from their own anxieties, to assuage them with a commanding but affectionate persona of a witch-queen. If they are willing to give themselves, then she will take them, to both bestow and receive the privilege of affection and love. It is exactly the same philosophy she uses to justify healing the wounded, as to her it is one and the same, whether in pursuit of a healthy body, mind, soul, or simply heart.

Like seeing the joy on a child's face when surprising them with even a frivolous gift like a sugary treat, it brings Anna great delight to see the exact moment when someone falls for her. Perhaps it is due to an impish streak she has gained, but she practically makes sport out of her seductions, tailoring each perfectly in a new way, whether it be catching them totally by surprise or luring them into begging her to be put under her spell, depending on what she believes would be most fun, and occasionally what she believes she would be able to get away with. Potions, incenses, glamour, hypnotism, training and conditioning, emulating a Mystic Eye of Charm, curses, or perhaps even simple restraints to let them gradually wear out their own token resistance... Everything is fair game when she's the one who has been asked to make the rules. Even whether to incite lust or adoration first is a carefully considered aspect of every trap she lays.

Her cunning is far from restricted to constructing mischievous love-traps, however. Her entire life was spent in duplicity, lying to everyone about her identity and carefully designing deceits. She understands humans well, and has no qualms in maximising the happiness of those around her with whatever deed it may necessitate, be that self-sacrifice or something far more dubious. As such, she is strangely very well-suited to the sinister machinations of a Holy Grail War. Above all, she is very particular on details, and while not inflexible, she spends a frankly inordinate amount of time trying to get her plans "just right". According to her, a plan that she has to improvise with is a failed plan, but she does not have many qualms about even cleaning up her failures. That said, despite her meticulousness, this is all cerebral in form, and when it comes to physical work, she's actually somewhat messy. In particular, her Workshop gets extraordinarily cluttered when she does not have anyone - usually thralls - to help her organise it.

"Oh, it's fine, isn't it? This exact level of physical work is the reason that I'm plump in all the right places, after all, and losing a body like this is just too great a risk…"

That said, she is very rarely cruel even if she does enjoy mischief. Her schemes are never devised with the end goal of harm in mind if she can help it, and she always aims to achieve a "net increase" in happiness for all involved, whether in the short or long term. She will never bar consideration of the deliberate infliction of suffering, provided it is ultimately more beneficial to do so.

RelationshipsRelationships

Frau Gauden
    "Someone with so much longing that she couldn't go to Heaven, hm? Yes, yes. I know exactly what it's like... to have so much desire...♡ Fufu. But you have your beloved daughters with you too, don't you? So maybe it's not so much of a curse when you think about it that way..."

Dewi Sri
    "Ah, don't mind me. I was just thinking about how delicious your body might be♡ Ehehe, I'm joking, it's a joke, relax~! I suppose I'd be too close to that for you to be comfortable around me in the first place, hm? Ah, but I'm still curious about a real-life goddess, Mercurius here is nothing even close to the real deal. So what would you say to a little spinsters' gossip, hm? I hear there's a certain liquor in the Far East made of rice, you know..."

Ismail Ibn Ibrahim
    "No, don't get me wrong, you're very good-looking, but I get the feeling that you and I aren't compatible at all. There's just something about you that completely turns me off... Hm, is this what they call a 'natural enemy', I wonder?"

Rei Momo
    "Fufu, what an interesting creature you are. You and I are cut from the same cloth, aren't we? Well then, Your Majesty... It's a matter of pride, isn't it? When it comes to merrymaking, dancing, and especially singing, like I can let myself lose to you♡!"

Author's NoteAuthor's Note

Lewd... When did this sheet get so lewd...?!

This one kind of took on a life of her own. There were times when I was writing, and it sort of felt the same way that it does to be dreaming about someone else. Even though it's all in your head, you don't really know what they're going to do. Maybe she hit me too and made me write her as a Servant.

I came into this wanting to write her as a mid-low tier Servant, but as I was reading the material for the folkloric context, the picture of her that was forming in my head became too damn intelligent. Ultimately, she became something closer to my equivalent of an Edmond Dantes-type character who is full of secrets and is completely out of place being as strong as she is... But I think I'm fine with that. She's a lot of fun. Even if she's barely suitable for minors.

By the way, for those of you at home who don't know what a Hexennacht does... Have you heard of Walpurgisnacht? Supposedly, the witches of Germany hold a celebration at the same time in the mountains, so I decided to go with arguably the most famous historical German "witch" of them all.
    Last edited by Random; June 6th, 2022 at 04:20 PM.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Didn't expect you turn up another sheet today. This is fun one with the holidays though Is the whole sex thing a part of the holiday or it's just her quirky nature. Also like yeah I guess Ismail and Lorelei wouldn't get along due to their respected nature and I already imagine how the scenario would went if they ever met
    Last edited by Ismail2002; June 3rd, 2022 at 08:13 PM.