Page 227 of 369 FirstFirst ... 127177217222225226227228229232237277327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 7369

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    These guys!

Are too much fun!!

I live in England! We don't have parties here, let alone parties like Brazil!

I'm really gonna have to step my game right up for my second entry...

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Neither of my selected faceclaims are uploading so I may have to reshift a lot of my plans.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    These guys!

Are too much fun!!

Nobody parties like Brazil.

It's one of the things we're known world wide for!

Bento Gonçalves: And YOU! Yes, I'm talking about you! Don't think I didn't notice that cheeky nod to the combat style developed by a certain Duke. I didn't at all expect him to have a Faux Cruz skill that was developed to counter the Duke's own fighting style. Talk about surprises. Why, if this were that sorta contest I'd have already whipped up a Duke Sheet just to show them butting heads. But you'll have to wait another time for him, I'm afraid. We Brazilians have so many holidays and parties after all, so there was plenty of options to pick from. I dunno which one I'm gonna use for my second entry. But we'll see!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drangle View Post
    Neither of my selected faceclaims are uploading so I may have to reshift a lot of my plans.
    On the forum or on imgur?
    If it's on the forum just give up on it and use imgur lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    These guys!

Are too much fun!!

you have football, the queens jubilee, tea parties and all the girls that run around in short skirts in the middle of winter. And basically any day the sun actually shines there.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    On the forum or on imgur?
    If it's on the forum just give up on it and use imgur lol
    imgur supremacy.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

D-do we really have that fourth one!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    the sun
    the what

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

I think that's the name of a newspaper?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Br’i’sh people seeing the strange object in the sky once it stops raining for once.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ ★ ~~ ❀ ~~ 》

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ ★ ~~ ❀ ~~ 》

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ ★ ~~ ❀ ~~ 》

Then they flutter again,
    the ribbons in the wind.
    So colorful and so beautiful
    Like flowers are.

A song on your lips.
    A bird is singing along.
    Encourages walking.
    The step is fast.

The heart wants to fly, too.
    Will feel the love'
    And collect this,
    what was left.

"Did you ever want a best friend tree? No?...
    Well, that's too bad, because you're getting one anyway!"

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ ★ ~~ ❀ ~~ 》

B E R S E R K E R
    Of the May Festival

《- Maibaum -》

"Hello Master! I am your Berserker Servant, my name is Maibaum but you can just call me May! I’m really happy to be here with you. Let’s spread warmth and happiness wherever we go! Nothing can keep the spirit of May at bay!" "Hehe, that rhymed!"

Class Berserker
    True Name
    May tree
    Maibaum
    Alias
    May tree festival
    Maibaumfest
    Alternate Classes Caster, Lancer, Watcher, Shielder, Lover
    Origin Folklore(?), Old Germanic tradition
    Alignment Chaotic Festival
    Armaments May spirit and happy thoughts
    Catalyst A ribbon from a may tree
    Attribute May
    Height/Weight Can change height and weight at will.
    132 cm/4’4” (Preferred), 41 kg/90 lbs (Preferred)
    560 cm/18’4” (Seemingly Maximum), 1600 kg/3527 lbs (Seemingly Maximum)

STR END AGI
    B B+ C
    MAN LCK NP
    A D C

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ❀ ~~ 》《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ❀ ~~ 》
    Mad Enhancement (Celebration) B
    The chief skill of the Berserker class. Normally drives the Servant in question mad in order to increase their physical parameters. However, Berserker’s Mad Enhancement has been altered by her celebratory spirit. Instead of causing madness and pain, Berserker’s Mad Enhancement creates a sense of overwhelming happiness and glee in addition to raising her physical parameters.

Berserker finds herself occasionally a bit distracted by her high festive spirits, but she doesn’t mind.

"With me everyone celebrates the time when Spring slowly gives way to Summer. Nature blooms! The sun beams! People smile and celebrate! How could I ever be mad with so many smiles around me?!"
    Territory Creation A
    A skill usually reserved for Servants of the Caster class. Berserker’s Territory Creation is a particularly strong one which allows her to, over the course of about a day, create a magical fairground that looks similar to a village square with a large traditional may tree at the centre. Festive music can be faintly heard, though it seemingly comes from nowhere. Aside from supplying her with more Mana, Berserker’s territory is always sunny and warm, regardless of the weather surrounding it and it possesses a relatively weak passive mental interference effect that puts whoever is within into a festive mood.

"I take the celebration of spring and nature with me wherever I go. The sun follows and people are merry! Everyone will celebrate in the spring sun with me!"
    Item Construction E+
    The second skill that is usually reserved for the Caster class. In contrast to her Territory Creation, Berserker’s Item Construction is relatively weak. She isn’t actually capable of creating any magical trinkets, weapons or the like. The only abilities granted to her by this skill are that she is able to make plants grow faster, causing flowers to bloom and trees to carry fruit and she can even create flowers and other such plants from nowhere.

"Master! Master! I decided to decorate a little. I hope you don’t mind. I asked around as much as I could and I don’t think anyone has any allergies, so all the flowers and trees should be okay I hope. I also started making flower crowns for some of the other Servants! Do you want one too Master?"
    Divinity D
    The May Tree Festival is theorised to have initially been done in honour of a pagan earth Goddess, in whose honour exactly the festival was lost due to the Christianisation of the rite. Despite this Berserker maintains a small fraction of Divinity as proof of her origin.

Berserker is very protective of her Divinity and tries to keep this skill hidden as best as she can. She’s afraid that it could be taken away from her if others knew and says she needs to keep it for the sake of keeping her culture alive.

"I used to be so close with an old God, but I can’t remember who it was anymore! I wish I could… It’s kinda sad that I can’t even remember where exactly I came from. But, no matter. It’s my job to make others happy, so I can’t let something like that get me down!"

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ❀ ~~ 》《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ❀ ~~ 》
    May trees of Love
    Liebesmaien
    A

A skill that functions like a high powered version of Proof of Friendship. It not only suppresses another’s fighting spirit to the point that conversation can begin, but it also replaces the will to fight entirely with the will to celebrate and be merry instead.

On the first of May, the young, unmarried men of the village put small decorated May trees, so-called "Maien" or "Maichen", in front of the houses of young girls as a token of love. The tree then remains there until the first of June when the young man comes to recollect the tree. Traditionally, if the girl likes them, they are then rewarded with a kiss. In some communities, it is customary for the Liebesmaien to be set up by young girls instead of boys during a leap year.

However, in recent years, this custom has been softened in many parts of Germany, and respected girls and young women often even receive several May trees without any intention to have a relationship. But it is still a gesture of appreciation.

"It’s always so adorable to see those young boys go out of their way to make a small gesture toward a girl. And it’s so flattering that I’m considered a sign of appreciation and love as a gift. And honestly, I think a cutely decorated tree looks much better than a piece of mistletoe hanging in a doorway."
    May singing
    Maisingen
    B

On the first of May in some regions of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Northern Italy and in some German-speaking areas of the Czech Republic students walk in small groups from house to house and sing a song in front of the apartment doors. After playing the song, the residents open the door and reward the children with a small amount of money or sweets.

As a skill, it works similar to the Alluring Nightingale skill, though it disregards the gender of the target. Hearing Berserker sing will cause a myriad of effects in whoever listens to her. Happy memories are brought forward, one’s spirit is lifted, and one feels the urge to break out in dance or join Berserker in her song. Though Berserker cannot completely control which effects are caused by her singing, they are sure to get whoever listens to her into a much happier mood and, to Berserker, that alone is more than enough.

"Many people like to sing songs to me, or about me. So, I know a lot of old time-y songs, I think. When people hear my songs, they seem to be very happy, so, Master, if you ever feel down or need someone to cheer you up, you are more than welcome to listen to my singing."
    Double Summon C
    May rites are many in number and typically spread around the area of western Europe, particularly Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Berserker demanded she is granted this skill in order to better reflect the many ways people celebrate in May and also to be able to better spread the May spirit. She refuses to manifest without it.

Through this skill, Berserker has been granted skills of the Caster class in addition to the skills of her native class. Should she be summoned in the Caster class, she will most likely use the power of this skill to gain access to her Berserker class skills.

"I was told that I could only be summoned in one class. Only one! How am I supposed to bring the joy of spring to people when I’m only given a single class?! "Nonono, that won’t do!" I said, and I started pouting and being really mean until they finally gave me this skill! Now I can really spread the spirit of May to everyone!"
    Magecraft C
    On the night from the 30th of April to the 1st of May is the night of witches, Walpurgisnacht. A celebration which has often been associated with May tree festivals. It is even believed that the May tree tradition was initially inspired by Walpurgisnacht.

Because of this connection, Berserker has been granted access to magecraft. She is particularly adept at curses and witchcraft. It also slightly improves Berserker’s control over plants granted to her by her Item Construction skill, granting her the ‘+’ to the skill’s rank.

"It's such a shame that the people of old hunted down those poor women. They were often good at heart. And they also sure knew how to celebrate! Master, you should have seen it! They were all so full of energy and life!"

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ❀ ~~ 》《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ❀ ~~ 》
    Dance, O’ witches, dance! Celebrate until the morning comes!
    Tanz in den Mai
    Dance into May

Anti-Unti (Self) | Rank A

A power granted to Berserker thanks to her connection with the night of the witches, Walpurgisnacht, that happens on the night of the first of May. Many believe that the may tree celebrations were another form of Walpurgisnacht and it is believed that the tradition of planting trees before the house of a loved one came directly from the witches that partook in.

Although no connection between Walpurgisnacht and Maibaum festivals can be absolutely proven, both customs are nevertheless closely interrelated. Both traditionally broadly celebrate the same things and in recent years have often been unified into the singular “Tanz in den Mai”.

When this Noble Phantasm is used, Berserker’s Magecraft skill is raised dramatically and she passively suppresses abilities or other magecraft that resist or cancel other magic, such as the Magic Resistance skill. Conversely, while this Noble Phantasm is activated Berserker gains protection from magecraft comparable to a Magic Resistance skill of around Rank B.

Furthermore, her Noble Phantasm spreads to others around her as well. Any person or Servant that joins in her dance will see themselves gain a similar, though slightly weaker, protection from magic that Berserker gets and they will gain a slightly downgraded version of Berserker’s version of Mad Enhancement. However, the Noble Phantasm makes no difference between friend or foe. Anyone willing to dance along with Berserker gains these positive effects. Berserker personally regards anyone who would be willing to join her as a friend, she doesn’t who dances and celebrates with her either way, so long as they are happy.

As the Noble Phantasm is active, Berserker’s attire changes to much more closely resemble the attire of a witch in popular culture. She gains a large pointy, though slightly floppy, hat, a long flowing dark, if slightly tattered robe and a broom - Which she primarily uses as a melee weapon - she also appears to be in constant dance-like motion, spinning, twirling and jumping happily. Wherever she steps a small flame springs forth moments after.

"Oh, Master, you should have seen those women dance! You should have heard their songs and seen them laugh! It was so magical anytime I saw it. When they danced around me, I was seldom a tree, I was a blazing fire. I crackled and roared into the sky with as much fervour as no other fire dared! I’ll show you, Master!"

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Background ~~ ❀ ~~ 》《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Background ~~ ❀ ~~ 》
    In many places, a colourfully decorated may tree is erected on May 1st, around which popular folk dances were performed. Sometimes there is a competition for the largest and most beautiful may tree with the surrounding communities. In Bavaria, for example, the May trees are stolen by the other municipalities and defended by their owners. According to the unwritten law of tradition, a community whose tree has been stolen must exchange it from the thieves for a fair amount of beer.

In some areas, such as Bavaria, Württemberg and the Rhineland, private may trees are also common, which are placed by young men at the house of their girlfriends or someone whom they fancy. These are mainly young birches, usually colourfully decorated or with dedication. If a cherry tree or a fir tree is placed in place of the tree, this is considered a reprimand to the young lady for her behaviour. In some areas, care must be taken to place the tree in a safe place, making it difficult for an envious or competing man to remove it or exchange it for one of his own before dawn. In the leap year, the women are then asked to give their lover a may tree.

In northern Germany, especially in the Oldenburg and Osnabrück areas and in the Emsland, as well as in the Heilbronn area, in Franconia and in East Hesse, mai tourings or May hikes are carried out. Mostly young people wander through the rural region, equipped with bollard wagons. Typically, large amounts of alcohol are drunk.

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Description ~~ ❀ ~~ 》《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Description ~~ ❀ ~~ 》
    "Well, I love May, of course. Celebrating, dancing, singing, eating, drinking. Just what you would expect of a festive spirit like me! I really like cheesy lovey dovey movies or books. Really, I just like seeing people around me smile and be happy. It’s my job to make them be happy after all, so really hearing people laugh is just like confirmation for a job well done."

Dislikes
    "So, if I like celebrating and dancing and all that, then obviously I don’t like it when that’s not done. So… what else? I suppose I really dislike winter. I like Christmas, but everything around it just feels so terrible. I hate the cold with a burning passion! Winter always comes and then all the nice flowers go away and the trees lose their leaves, animals go into hiding. It just all feels so empty. It’s no fun at all!"

Wish for the Grail
    "I mean, if I could have anything, I’d like to have a never ending May! Could you imagine? We’d be celebrating with everyone together until the end of time! In honesty, I don’t really know how that would work. I mean, I think it would totally throw the balance of nature out of whack. But, it’s a nice thought, right?"
    Bond 5

"What else do I like? … Well, I like nature as well. But, I don’t think that’s a surprise to you is it? I really like cooking, but I’m honestly pretty bad at it. You’re always welcome to try it if you want though! Oh! And once summer comes we should definitely go swimming! I love swimming! I really like being in the sun. I think it’s because I’m usually a tree, but the longer I stay in the sun the greener my hair gets. It’s really weird, but I kinda like it."

Dislikes
    "Maybe it’s a bit silly… and maybe a bit judgmental too, but I’m a bit afraid of religious people. The fiercely religious ones. They did a lot of harm to me. I don’t exactly know why they thought my celebrations needed to be stopped, but they forbade them anyway and anyone who would dare to celebrate with me was hunted down. There was a time when I thought that my celebrations would die out because they cracked down on them so much. Luckily that didn’t happen."

Wish for the Grail
    "A realistic wish? Man… that’s kinda hard. There’s so many things to wish for. So many problems in the world that could be solved with a word. Well, maybe if I can’t make May eternal, I could ask that at least a bit of the May spirit is spread across everyone in the world? I think that’d be nice. Then, everyone would be a little more happy and upbeat, and once May does come around I’ll have so many more people to celebrate with! Yeah, that sounds like an alright wish I think."

《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Relationships ~~ ❀ ~~ 》《 ~~ ❀ ~~ Relationships ~~ ❀ ~~ 》
    Berserker's Master
    "In general Berserker regards her Master like a playmate. They’re a close and trusted friend to her and she would protect them with her life without a second thought. However, this does mean that she absolutely insists that her Master celebrates with her and, maybe unfortunately, when Berserker insists on something that something is inevitable."
    Dewi Sri
    "A goddess of the lands? Maybe people used me to celebrate you? … Or, maybe not, after all you were really far away, too far for my people, I think. But, surely, you want to celebrate with me, right! Nature spirit to nature spirit?"
    Lorelei
    "Oh wow, you’re kinda scary… But, I think I feel connected to you? You’re a witch, I think. I love witches! You have the best parties! I think I remember you, too. I think I may have seen you, while you were celebrating! You’ll celebrate again with me, won’t you?"
    King Momo
    "February still feels a little too early in the year for me… But, I love your energy! You’re great! I don’t know exactly what a carnival is, but if the people there are anything like you I’d love to come and celebrate with you!"
    La Befana
    "You give kids gifts, don’t you? I do that too! At least, in some places I do. Maybe we can go and give candy out to the children together? I think that would be lots of fun!"
    Valentine
    "You celebrate love too? That’s great! I spread love to the people too! Well… kinda, I help them prove and confess their love. So, that’s something, right? Maybe we can work together? With our powers combined the power of love and togetherness shall overcome all!!"

Author's Note
    God I love May celebrations. I don't even know exactly why. Maybe because I grew up going back and forth between two small East Frisian villages that took their holidays very seriously? When this prompt was given I knew I had to do this sheet.

So, here you go. A cool German tradition that, I would assume, even some Germans may have never heard of.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    could just repost my summer ozymandias

Blog Entries
    "Welcome to my monastery, traveler. Please make yourself at home. You must have surely came a long way to reach this place. "

True Name: Saint Walpurga

Source: Historical Fact
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: England

Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    LCK: B
    NP: --

Likes: Copying and transcribing manuscripts, Missionary Work, Hygiene and Cleanliness, Visitors to her Monastery
    Dislikes: Idleness, Illnesses and Plagues, Pagan Practices, Heathen Gods
    Talent: Opus Anglicanum, Dancing
    Natural Enemy: The Black Death
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Needles with precious metal threads, Dancing

Lore

Rest Easy

Saint Walpurga was a well-to-do devout woman from Devonshire. Though born with silver tongue in mouth, her career prospects were slim in her time.

Before that, her father Richard entrusted her to Wimborne Abbey in Dorset before venturing for a holy pilgrimage to Rome. Her tears did not cease for seven days when she received word of her father’s untimely demise the year after.

After the funeral, her brothers Willibald and Winibald completed their father’s journey in his stead. Leaving behind a sister to experience the same feeling of helplessness watching her family go into unknown fates.

Busying her sorrow addled mind from the know-less future, she threw herself into her abbey’s most famous export: the sewing of tapestries using precious materials of gold and jewels and pearls as well as burying her nose into the task of copying and ornamenting manuscripts.

Before she knew it, she spent 26 years becoming the abbey’s most talented nun with her embroidery in great demand.

In the interim, her brothers though deathly ill had returned from their journey to Rome to recruit her in final evangelizations of the still-pagan Kingdom of the Franks. Believing the mission to be a pleasant change of pace, she joined her brothers.

She proved invaluable to the mission due to her plentitude of talents, recording journal after journal of the siblings’ work. Making an impressionable dent in the worship of the Old Gods and inviting the Love of God into the Pagans.

A time after their immense success, Walpurga retired and continued to work as a nun in her brother’s double monastery in Heidenheim, where she was to be his successor abbess and superintendent after his death.

She died on the year 777 (or 779. The scribe must’ve smudged the 9.) Her legacy has been immortalized as the Walpurgis Night, a day spent celebrating in dance about her battle against disease and the Old Gods…

That… is all there is about the Saint. A paragon against disease and pagan witchcraft who did sizable work in the proselytization of the barbarians in Francia. That was all she was.

Surely…

Class Skills

Item Construction C
    Though she is a Caster, she has not much experience in creating anything else besides Holy Shrouds and Manuscripts. That said, she is often proud of what she has made through her boundless experience with the Opus Anglicanum. Her results can bestow warding against illnesses and demonic influences. The only issue is that her preference of materials includes golden threads and small precious jewels. She can still work without them. A woman of faith is not picky.

Territory Creation C
    As abbess of Heidenheim Monastery, she knows the procedure and materials necessary for sanctifying a house of God, endeavoring to keep it neat and tidy and clean of all diseases. To all lost souls, her doors are open to protect you from the specters of sickness and servants of Satan.

Personal Skills

Saint B+
    Because of her missionary actions in Francia, Caster was recognized and venerated as a Saint. That said, it is strange that the feast day named after her was a celebration mainly focused against the pagan magicks of witches. Illnesses are just as important in preventing, she believes.
    The possession of this skill allows the sewing of Holy Shrouds to her Item Construction skill. Said Shrouds provide quite the sizable resistance while also being gorgeous to look at, if gaudy as well. Depending on the current trends.

Innocent Monster E
    Again… if it must be reiterated…
    Why is my evangelizing worth so much worship?
    It is but a day of celebration for the canonization of a Saint who did what she was supposed to do as a good lamb. If anything, at least she possesses an innate resistance against sickness and disease with this skill. She also retained her sense of dancing. It was quite mesmerizing, onlookers would say.
    It is a mere hobby of mine. I always found myself giddy to dance whenever I feel elated.
    “That is because Hecate has blessed you, Our Heart… But the Heretical God has hidden you away…”

How humble she is…

Noble Phantasm

She… does not have one. You would think her feast day would be her crystalized legend, but…
    She is just a normal woman who did what she was supposed to do.
    To be a good follower of God.
    Although…
    Often she would see small motes of light lingering in hidden away crannies in her monastery. She often attributed them to fireflies. Sure enough they were when she checked.
    But sometimes…
    She had a feeling that they weren’t.
    She would always hear faint whisperings all her life.
    But she could never make out what they say.
    Perhaps she was just tired of the day’s duties.
    Maybe.

Personality

Kind. Demure. Humble. A disposition of a mother hen. The Face of Mother Hecate.

She is a Saint that does well to protect God’s flock.

She is an abbess who does well to ensure the proper education of God’s words. Especially against the Old Gods.
    If you are a Pagan, then you shall be turned away.
    If you’re willing to forego your Ancient Gods, then she will welcome wholeheartedly.

Caster is someone you can rely on with anything relating to domestic work.
    If you are unhappy, then she will be there for you with a smile.
    If you are unsure, then she will provide a preamble and a parable or two to guide your way.

She is also very strict in hygiene, being a bit of a neat freak. After all, she wishes the Pale Death to never come through her doors. Do remember to wash your hands and keep your distance! She is not as extreme as a certain nurse, but her diligence is enough to reprimand anyone failing to partake in the proper hygienic procedures.

She is… a woman who did nothing noteworthy in life. A mere nun who’s only true claim to fame was her feast day. And even then, it is mostly about witches, not God or the importance of staying healthy.

It just seems so…

Unfamiliar.

Relationships

Lost Lambs
    Come here, my beloved flock. Let the voice of God help you.

Fellow Saints
    Greetings! Has your pilgrimage guided to my monastery? Please come in. Take a rest. Your bones must be weary from all that walking.

Saint Richardis
    Oh? He didn’t. Noooo. Oh ho ho? Well then how about this?

The two saints began to talk like gossipy hens…

Saint Nicholas
    Saint Nicholas, are you still on your break? No? Ah, then can you please help me with the children? They’ve been begging for your attention lately!

The Saint smiled at the kind man’s charity.

Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova
    Are you enjoying your stay, little one? Are you comfortable? Would you like a hug? There there… Everything is alright now. I am here for you… Don’t you fret a thing…

The Saint’s embrace was soothing to the girl.

Princess Elisabeth of France
    Is everything to your liking, Princess? Good. I would hate to see you in discomfort after experiencing that dreadful moment. Would you like more tea? Biscuits? Cake? We can cook you everything you desire to make you feel at home.

Frau Gauden
    Yule? Yule… Why does that sound familiar…? It shouldn’t. It is a Pagan celebration…

Caster’s face showed signs of being troubled. The echoes of wolf howls can be heard.

Dewi Sri
    A Pagan god, but… she is nice? I was told all Pagan gods were… Erm… Please to meet you? Please stay far far away from my monastery.

Caster found it hard to dislike the friendly god, even if one half of her is essentially the Plague. At least they cannot compare to Him, she thought.

Ismail Ibn Ibrahim
    A traveler? Welcome welcome! All who wander are welcome to my monastery!

Her desire to host weary travelers supersedes her repulsion to the Heathen Gods’ followers.

King Momo
    Ahahaha…

The quiet nun can only nervously laugh at how bombastic the King’s parties can be… and how disruptive they are.

Le Bafana
    Oh? Oh! A pilgrim! And a notorious one at that. Come in! Come in! You must tell me your story! Have you ever found Him in the end? If I could impose, may I join you?

Caster has found herself with the same feeling the Rider had from that fateful night.

Valentine
    S-saint Valentine!? What happened to you? Eh? Love? Ah…. You are surely doing the most you could in performing your duties in Love. Goodness me…

Henry VIII
    Oh… I… I do believe I have some business I must attend to. Please pardon me, my King.

Caster made an effort to avoid the King. Hailing from the Isle she was born in, she knew full well of his notoriety, especially those relating to the Church.

Maibaum
    Is it that time of year already? I could’ve swore my feast day was much later… But if the May Tree is already walking and talking, then it must be May the First… Wait… Something… doesn’t feel right… Why is the May Tree talking…? Wait. It is May the First again? What is happening…?

Lorelei
    Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. Leave this place, Pagan! Lord protect me. Please, Lord. I-

Upon laying eyes on the Witch, Caster panicked hysterically while praying for her God’s help…
    Before going limp.
    Then after a moment for some reason…
    Caster’s body moved in jerks and twists that struck a sense of unease to all who bore witness…
    Except for Lorelei, whose eyes recognized the shining star within this puppet of God.
    The man-eater witch asked the body to sing.
    Eyes… red as a blood moon revealed themselves. Mundane hair inked the color of fresh red apples in Spring. An otherworldly existence exuded from Caster’s now-graceful form. A silent smile to her sister.

And thus, Caster began to sing...

Bond CE

A Dance. A Song. A Performance.

One Two Three
    One Two Three

Over the mulberry bush shall Spring wilt
    Under the babbling brook shall Winter awaken
    Through the thicket will Fall ascend
    Tumble tumble did Summer stumble

Fa la la la la la

Gently the wind whisper laughter
    Harshly the rocks crumble
    Lament lament the mockingbird’s cry
    Heed heed the bear’s roar

Fa la la la la la

To our heart’s content
    Shall we sing again
    Sweet somethings
    Bitter anythings

Fa la la la la la

Until our legs buckle and break
    Until our stage shatters under our dance
    Let our World bloom and die
    Die then bloom

Fa la la la la la

Bloom it blooms
    A Brand New World
    Blooms it bloom
    A Sacred Garden

Fa la la la la la

Summer sundered
    Fall faltered
    Winter splintered
    Spring…

What did Spring do…?
    I… could not recall…
    I… should have been dancing…
    I’m supposed to be dancing…
    Why… was I singing praise of a single God I don’t know?
    There are multiples of them!
    Pantheons of Pantheons! Gods of Kings! Queens of Fey! Oldling and Youngling! Each of them playing a part to this eternal play! A symphony of Life! A cacophony of Nature! A masterpiece of Magic! A procession of Death! Everyone is free to join! Everyone is free to leave!

Follow me then!
    To the Great Pillar!

The woman hummed a jaunty tune as she led her coven towards an unfamiliar clearing. It was a melody that pulsed with Life.
    Motes of light fluttered with wings of magic.
    The path seemed to span forever…
    Yet it was just a hop…

Skip…

And a jump.

It was a great stone pillar surrounded by an overgrown clearing that hid signs of festivities with worn out logs for sitting and dimmed rays of lights coming from flower bulbs.
    The opening in the canopy showed only a starry night sky with the moon providing the only source of light.

Ah!
    The woman exclaimed before soaring atop the dull looking stone pillar.
    Then the pillar glowed a light that promised eternal Life and Joy, flooding the hidden grove with the need for celebration.

I remember now! I remember just how! Of what Spring did!

What did Spring do?

Spring Springs in Spring Forever!

Spring burned as I danced the World I knew to ashes. But who cares about that anymore!? The show must go on! Onto the next venue! For Spring springs in Spring!

True Name: Walpurga, the Heart of the World
    Aliases: the Performer Atop of the World Pillar, the Face of Maiden Hecate, the Springer of Spring

Source: Germanic Myth
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Old Saxony

Strength: E
    Endurance: B-
    Agility: A+
    Mana: A
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Likes: Dancing, Singing, the Old Gods, Parties, Magic (Especially Party Magic)
    Dislikes: Burning, Idleness, Christianity, Mundanity, Boredom
    Talent: Dancing, Singing, Magic Shows
    Natural Enemy: The King of the Franks
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: The Dance of Seasons, Ancient Pagan Witchcraft

Lore

The Heart beats...

The Heart beats within ourselves. Life flows through our bodies like the rivers of the World.

The Heart beats because we are alive. If that is true, then…

Is the World alive as well?

Why does water flow? Why does the wind blow? Why does the land grow?

Because the World is alive. It must be!

But where is the Heart of the World?

We are not the Fair Folk! We are only decent folk!

But look here look there! The Heart is everywhere!

In the trees! With the bees! And by decree! There shall be a jamboree!

For the rest of eternity~!

But where? Hear hear! May the truth be laid bare!

Wherever the Heart slumbers, shall this Sabbath swell in numbers!

With guests and visitors of mortal and divine and every which between. From then, when, if, perhaps, definitely, and most assuredly!

With each song, the sky grows bluer and higher and strong!

With each step, the land flourish green, yep yep!

With each laugh, the sea tides rise and fall along on our behalf!

With the main centerpiece being the Great Pillar!

And the Performer on top of it! Whose Heart beats the greatest out of us all!

Her Heart is the World’s Heart!

And the World’s joy is her joy!

Was there a beginning? There never was!

For the dance was always here! For the Heart has always been beating! For the Performer has always been dancing!

If you want, the beginning of Eternity is right here! Right now!

And when the party is over here…

The party is beginning over there!

And the Performer shall be there on top of the Great Pillar that stands there!

And the World will begin to slumber here…

Until the Performer returns to wake the World back up to beat all over again!

The Party shall never ends…!

Until…

It did.

All she remembered was the burning.

She kept dancing like the World depended on it. Because it did.

She heard the news of a conqueror waging war on the tribes she once performed for.

She heard of the encroaching salting of her Pagan land.

She heard the death throes of the World as the fires raged.

She heard the disdain of the followers of a Holy God.

She heard the dissolution of the Party that never Ends.

She remembers the Old Gods she performed for flee from her audience.

She couldn’t start or finish the dance that never begins or ends.

She felt… exhausted for some reason…

She heard only the harsh voice of a man garbed in gold.

So ends the Pagans. Without their head priestess, their gods shall die a quiet death.

“And of her?”

She is no consequence. Though she cannot die, she shall never remember her heretical duties.

“We could send her away an abbey far from here. Make her forget her duties for the rest of her life.”

A nunnery? Good.

A man who only stared at her with remorseless eyes filled with a thousand lifetimes walked away the smoldering remains of a root of Irminsul…

Rejoice, girl. You shall forever live in the Light of God.

The Performer closes her eyes to an eternal life she was given, to open to a new life that overwritten her own…

And thus ends the performance of the Dancer Atop of the World Tree…

Without a Heart, a body cannot Live.

Without a body to Live, the Heart is empty.

When the Heart is empty, the body dies.

When the body dies…

The Heart dies.

And thus, the curtain closes on the World of Old.

Class Skills

Everything needs to be perfect for the celebration! Don’t forget the food!

Item Construction A
    A magic wand. A shining staff. A fancy outfit. There is nothing Caster cannot make without a bit of flare to show off! The Magic is all in the Heart, but the props can do just as much in bedazzling her audience! Eons of party preparations has led her to this moment! The most that she can do is make sure the performance becomes the most spectacular show she has ever imagined!

At least that is what Caster mostly uses this skill for. A free-spirited soul like her saw the massive potential of Incitement in her Witchcraft. There are plenty of more practical uses such as the more traditional tools of Witchcraft such as Potions and Cauldrons. It’s just that she preferred the more exciting use of her skills.

Bestowed with the knowledge of the Old Gods, Caster was given the vigil of ensuring the Heart of the Old World beats forever more. For Mana flows from this Heart and thus the World lives Beautiful. Through whatever means possible, she must ensure that the
    Heart
    Show
    must go on.

Don’t forget the garlands for the Maypole! Those are the most important part!

Territory Creation A
    There can’t be a show without a stage to perform it on! With just a little time and stage magic, anywhere can be a theatre for the Party That Never Ends! Where only the ecstasy and delight of a never ending celebration is never in short supply! Fireworks! Spotlights! Confetti! Assistants! The ideas never end just like the Party!

The
    May Trees
    Great Pillars
    of Irminsul were monuments of great importance to the Saxon Pagans. The reason of their existence was a mystery that was simplified to rudimentary sites of Pagan worship. But the reality of their magic was the perpetuation of the eternal cycle of Seasons.

After a time of consecration, an Irminsul
    Maypole
    pillar
    shall be erected, annexing the surrounding area under the jurisdiction of the Old Gods, Odin and Cernunnos come to mind. These pillars acted as the lynchpins of the Pagan Texture, composing the myriad of ancient practices of the Old Gods that ensured the preservation of the Old World.

Apparently, I’m two-thirds goddess. Pieces of Flora and Hecate are swimming around in me. But who cares?! The next act is coming up!

High-Servant B

A piece from the Goddess of Spring Flora and a piece of the Goddess of Witchcraft Hecate dwells within Caster. The arrival of Caster will always be the advent of Spring. Upon the sanctification of the Irminsul, the surrounding Lands shall be blessed with bountiful harvests and flourishing fauna and abundance of Mana. It was as if the World had breathed a new bundle of fresh air.

It is because of her that the concepts of Seasons exist. Once the venue is all tuckered out, Caster would migrate to the next stage that needed a marvelous Party. And the Land that she left behind would slowly fade its Blessings of Flora, turning Spring to Summer to Fall to Winter. And if worst comes to worst, that Winter shall become the
    Fimbulwinter
    Eternal Winter
    . It is only when the Heart returns that Spring returns to the Land and prevent the End of all Life.

That is how the World’s Heart beats. That is how it has always been. That is what it always should be, as decreed by the Old Gods. The worship of their Pagan followers ensured this primordial cycle of Death and Rebirth of the World. It was the arrival of the King of the Frank’s Saxon Wars that this cycle and the World has ended.

Personal Skills

I know all sorts of wisdom! Like how the Sun isn’t really a sun when you look at it in a weird angle. And the words the dying Baldr said to Lord Odin. Oh oh! And the best venues from all over the World for having the wildest parties!

Primordial Rune

The very building blocks of the Old World and the Age of Gods, bestowed by Hecate and Odin and their ilk to the worthy. Caster is one of those worthy, to fulfill a purpose that has been upheld for generations, for eons, for eternities that spanned long past
    History
    Human Memory
    . To sustain the System of Seasons, that is the vigil Caster was entrusted with.

The hidden words of Yggdrasil. The mumblings of the slumbering god Cernunnos. The whispered secrets of Hecate. The giggled gossips of the Fair Folk. The lecturing of Demeter. The Knowledge of the Old World swims within Caster to be used for the most important of duties: Staging a performance that no one, God or Mortal can forget and hosting the greatest Sabbath of Witches for the rest of time!

I’m not hearing enough cheering down there! Come on everybody! Turn those bad vibes to good ones! This ain’t a funeral! This is the greatest celebration of all time!

Incitement A+

She is the
    Heart
    Life
    of the
    World
    Party
    . She lives to put smiles on people’s faces. She performs to keep the World spinning. She travels to see the new stages on her world tour. Sometimes with an entourage of Bacchus, sometimes with a procession of Dionysus. Wherever she goes, the Joys of Spring is sure to spring up.

A fit of despair? No problem, she can cheer you up! An anxiety attack? What’s that? She can help you forget all about it with a drink and a dance! Heartbreak? She’s sure to hook you up with a dryad or two! But most of all, if the party’s getting slow and dim, you can most assuredly trust her to keep the fires raging!

It was as if the entire World would become greener and brighter in her presence. She is someone who saw only the brighter side of Life. After all, why not Live? The Party that is Life is just getting started!

I can’t really remember being born. I was just… there. But that’s normal for us Witches. We just pop up out of nowhere! Timey whimey shenanigans is pretty normal for us!

Child of Nature B
    Caster was born… That’s just it. She was born. The Life Caster once live had faded away countless cycles ago. There is only the
    Heart
    Party
    left for her. She is of the Fey. She is of the Wild. She is of the World. The World she knew is far detached from Humanity’s, but if there was any connection of commonality, it was the appreciation of a good performance.

She is a Witch, an existence that renounces all things Human. Her Fairy Eyes sees through lies and perceives existences that no Human will ever see alone. If humored, one can assume that Caster was once a Human, but such a thing is silly to imagine!

While Time and the World changes, she didn’t. She shouldn’t. She couldn’t. Because she is a Witch. She is a Fairy. She is the Face of Maiden Hecate. She is the Party that Never Ends.

… Who came first? The Kind Nun who was abducted from her brothers during her proselytizing in our sacred forests? Or the Happiest Witch that was taken from us by a cruel Holy King and put into a cage? Does it really matter anymore now that our Heart came back to us? Let us dance away our worries and be merry again!

Noble Phantasm

Shall we dance for eternity?

A Beating Heart is where the True Magic lies! Allow me to show you just what miracles that Magic can do!

The Sabbath that Never Ends
    Walpurgisnacht

Type: Anti-World

The Night of Witches. The Heart of Hecate. May Day. The Heartbeat of the Old World. The System of Seasons.

The Performance that is the Awe of Magic. The Show that amazes the Mortal. The World Stage that impresses even the Divine. The Revelry that awaits for the arrival of Spring. Where the current Day is any Day that you wish! Yule! Samhain! Valentines! New Years! Summer Solstice! Spring Equinox! Even Days of Years long since passed! All in the name of celebrating every celebration! All at once!

An expression of the First Magic.

The World is Alive, much as we are. The Old Gods made the World to perform as such. So brimming with Life and Mana, the Age of Gods within the Pagan Texture seemed to never end with its boundless Mysteries. Connected to and sustained by the Eternal Performance, the Great Pillars are refilled constantly with the Blessing of Spring in an endless cycle of Dance and Song.

All the World is a Stage and she is the most important Performer.

For a Beating Heart is a Living Heart.

The Irminsul Pillars functions twofold: To anchor the Pagan Texture upon the World and to disseminate the Blessings of Nature among the surrounding Lands. In return, the Mortals that live within and between the Fair Folk and Old Gods become enthralled in Awe at the majestic Mystery of the World, providing fuel from all of their emotions for the Endless Cycle with Excitement and other positive emotions being providing the most energy. A Cycle of Spring and Winter. A Cycle of Summer and Fall.

A Performance that transcends Time. A Sabbath of Witches from all points in Time. An engine of marvel and spectacle and wonder. Of Boundless Magic that stems from the Awe and Worship of Mortals as thanks for showing them a magical World.

The Heart of the Planet, thrumming with Life and Mana that powers itself and provides a nigh-endless amount of power for Witches of all Eras to draw from by decree of the Goddess of Magic, Hecate to her followers and kin…

That is no longer with us.

For the Great Pillars of Irminsul have been ripped from their places like tree roots.

For the Pagan Texture has long since vanished to the Reverse Side.

For the Witches have scattered across all of Time.

For the Magic of a Beating Heart no longer flows.

Because the Wishes of Man desired a different form of Worship.

The Worship of a single Supreme Being, instead of the Myriad.

Out with the Old, In with the New.

So decreed the King of the Franks on his War against the Saxons.

The Pagans.

And what of the Performer?

She will forever Live when the World is still beating.

Then tear away the Heart from the Body.

Lock it in a box and listen to it beating.

Beating to the tune of the Supreme God.

Until it beats no more.

And thus ends the Performance.

Did you enjoy it? Did you smile?

Even as a nun who long since forgotten her purpose, she certainly hopes so.

Surely. Most definitely. Naturally.

… Hm?

Hexennacht? You expected this crystalized legend to be under that name…?

Please…

Do not utter that epithet.

For that facet belongs to the Crone.

And the Crone must remain asleep…

Or she will spill the other half of the Heart upon the World…

Personality

Bombastic. Lively. Grandiose. Quixotic. The Face of the Maiden Hecate.

She is the Life of the Party. Friendly to everyone who attends her Eternal Sabbath. Mortal. Fey. Divine. It doesn’t really matter to her at all! All that matters to her that everyone is happy and joyous and awestruck! Thus she gives it her all to make every moment an exciting moment!

She is the Maiden Hecate. Innocent. Adventurous. Optimistic. Filled as much enthusiasm as much as Magic, she is always looking at the brighter side of the clouds. Sometimes she would even sleep on those very same clouds! Look at her with her head in the clouds. So peaceful and serene.

Though she is not so much punctual because of it. She is often forgetful of the time since she is always on time for the Party.

Responsibility? What is that? Oh! Her duties as the Maiden and Heart! Oh, she very much knows the importance of keeping the
    Heart beating
    Party going
    , but what’s the rush? She needs a bit of downtime to think up greater and greater shows! Oh! She had a great idea to use meteor showers as fireworks! That will look amazing!

She is a Witch, meaning… there is not much a Mortal can do to relate to her. Her thought process is completely out of sync with the rest of Common Sense. An eternal maiden that doesn’t know much about maturity. Only about the Performance. Maybe if a Human can outshine her on the stage, maybe she’ll react. For good or bad? Who can know? She is a Witch after all.

She is a Pagan who worships the Myriad Old Gods. Hecate. Odin. Cernunnos. Demeter. The Norns. Innana. The Mother Danu. Flora. Frejya. Isis. The list goes on and on and on and on, just like the Party! She always pays her tribute with each step, each song, each performance. It is because of them that she is who she is..!

So… where were they when the Christians came?

She… would rather not talk about the Saxon Wars, or the time when the King of the Franks came for her and ripped her away from Irminsul.

Nor would she like to talk about what they did to her. Of how they stuffed her in a box in a land far far away from the Pagan lands and tribes. And kept the Heart from beating.

She would like to avoid the topic of the God Rex Magnus Karl had waged his war for.

Instead, she would rather keep partying and smiling!

For the rest of Eternity!

Relationships

Witches
    Hey hey hey! Look who it is! You’re just in time! The Party’s in full swing! Help yourself to the food and shake what your God gave you!

Fellow sisters in the Eternal Performance, Caster always appreciate another stagehand and guest to entertain.

Circe and Medea
    Well look who it is! It’s Madame Hecate’s favorite Witches! Everybody! We got some major VIPs here tonight! So let’s show them a party they’ll never forget! You two got any juicy gossip for the rest of us? We’re all ears!

Miss Crane
    Idols are a recent Mortal invention, but I am definitely one of those! Hang on hang on! I’ll give you your autograph! Just do me a favor and make me a shinier dress than the one I’m wearing! I swear I won’t peek! Maybe.

Scathach
    Heyhey, the Danu’s favorite Witch! Glad to see you, Celt! How’s the home front? Still lonely or is that cute boy still training in your castle? I can never keep track of the time! Need some tips on being more cheerful? I can totally help with that!

Morgan le Fay
    Ugh, give it a rest, girl. I don’t think your plan’s going to pan out the way you think cause of that guy’s Witch. What’s the point about an island anyway?! There’s plenty of other places brimming with magic you can settle in! We got all of Time to scoop out the real estate!

Merlin
    Speaking of the Devil, how’s Britannia’s favorite Witch doing here? Ah ah ah, let’s not make fun of each other, Mermer. We got a good supply of other things to laugh about! Like… that time you whisked away your boy toy’s clothes while he was in the bath. I just know you did it. See! You’re laughing! You too, Mormor!

Louhi
    Do you guys feel a chill in the air? Oh. Hello, Louhi. Good to see you. Eh? No no! I’m happy really! You really don’t feel like the type to tease. Is Lorelei rubbing off on you? Actually, don’t answer that. You ever find those pieces of Sampo? I was thinking about using them for a quick magic trick!

Charlemagne
    Oh. Uh. Hey. Hi. Howdy. Er… Yeah. Want to… dance?

It was an unfamiliar feeling for Caster to see the more… agreeable version of That Man. But as a Witch is a being of Fantasy, the two of them got along quite well.

Karl der Große
    Run…

A single utterance from the usually cheerful girl can spell great doom and urgency.

Frau Gauden
    About time you showed up! Yule hour is in about 2 minutes! Leave your dogs with our dog keeper or keep them with you. It doesn’t really matter! Let’s have fun! Be merry! And start dressing up like that jolly old coot! Ha ha!
    Caster then slaps on a fake white beard and red hat.

Dewi Sri
    Harvest time is all the time here, dear goddess! All the rice you can ever want is all the way over there! The rice table is filled with all kinds of rice! White rice! Brown rice! Black rice! Red rice! Fried rice! Sticky rice! Rice porridge! There is some risotto too if you’re feeling Italian!

Ismail Ibn Ibrahim
    Hey there! You look familiar! Did you happen to come across my Party while I was touring in your lands? Well come on in! The party’s just getting started! Summer beach hour is almost coming up and you’re dressed for the desert! Perfect! You’ll be cooling off in a jiffy!

Lorelei
    Well well well! Look at who escaped death for the umpteenth time! You gotta stop messing with the mortals and stick around here, girl. Everybody here loves you! Even Louhi! Eh? You’re going already? Research? Well, I get it, but always remember that the
    Heart
    Party
    is always here for you!

King Momo
    Now that guy know how to party! I can learn a thing or two from him! Eh!? You want to take over!? Then by all means, have at it, you Party King! Hey, everybodyyyy!!!! We got a real special car-na-val V-I-P among us! Give it up for… KIIIIIIIING MOMOOOOOOOO!!!

Le Bafana
    Hm..?
    Caster noticed a single figure outside the window. She felt the presence of a Witch from them.
    Hey! Come on in! It’s cold out there!
    The figure that passed through the Party’s front door was both an old woman and a young lady.
    Want some cocoa? It’s Yule hour.
    The woman accepted the drink and thanked Caster before insisting on returning on her journey. Caster smiled.
    Alright. But if you ever need a break, the door’s open for you always, wherever you are.
    The old crone left with a single smile, leaving behind a present for Caster.”

Saint Nicholas
    Um… Hey. Nice to see you? Have we met? We did? Well… you wanna… party?

She is incompatible with Saints, but there are exceptions. This man being one of them.

Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova
    Whoa… How did little ol’ you get here? You ran away? Hm? You have Vaukalak with you? You’re a Witch? Ah, never mind that. Get in here. It’s cold out there! You know… you remind me of someone just as cold as you. I think they’re somewhere over there. You wanna meet them? Not now? Alright then, how about you warm yourself by the chimney fire? Call me if you need me. Why not talk to the Witches here? We’re all friends here!

Princess Elisabeth of France
    Ouch. Beheading? That’s one execution some of us would rather not experience again. I think that Marie chick is around here somewhere… Huh? You didn’t know the Queen was a Witch? I mean by a technicality, by that I mean “Executed like a Witch,” she is technically a Witch! Now I think she should be with the other fancy Witches. The ones with the frills and gothic styles… Oh! There she is- And there she goes.

Valentine
    Yooooooo! It’s happy hour! Well, it’s also Valentine hour, but who cares! Chocolates for everybody!
    The Party seemed to grow a tint of pink wherever the Saint danced about.
    Now that I think about it, Springtime should be coming up now that he’s here. Then again, it’s always Springtime here! Then it’s Super Springtime!

Henry VIII
    Aw… You’re cute. Thanks for the present! Eh? You’re interested in me? Eheheheh… I don’t know… My heart’s not really prepared for this…Eh? Marriage?

Caster was the spitting example of a Maiden.
    Eh? Everyone? Wait, why are you chasing him off!? Maybe I want to see what this mortal Love stuff is all about besides Valentines! Wait, even you Saint Valentine don’t think we’re a good match!?

Bento Gonçalves
    Murderer? My dude, at least half of us Witches you see here are murderers! Just because you killed someone doesn’t mean you don’t know how to Party! Rebellions are just another form of Parties after all! And Freedom is totally awesome! We Witches get it! Now come on and invite your rebel buddies over! The more the merrier!

Maibaum
    Ehhhh!? It’s May the First already!? I mean I know it’s May the First all the time, but holy cow I need to get more Great Pillars up! Speaking of, heyo friendo! I didn’t know our
    Irminsuls
    May Trees
    can walk and talk now! Must be the work of our Dryads and Druids! Well, you’re here now and it looks like you’re just raring to join in our festivities! Come on! I’ll show you around!

Disciple of the Destroyer
    Hey… You’re not supposed to be here, I don’t think… This party isn’t supposed to have an afterparty. You’re here to dance? I get that, but… isn’t your dance like… really… intense? Even for me, it is!

Caster felt a dark rumble far far below her feet. Her face dropped, as if remembering she left the stove on.

But it was something much much worse than the stove…

Oh… Now I know why you’re here… Want to… help us out?

Her smile was inked with nervousness and anxiety.

Bond CE

Walpurga

You know… I’m happy.
    I mean, I’m always happy, but right now…
    I am happy.
    Because I can sing and dance and perform again.
    It’s been so long since I was whisked away from here.
    I won’t lie. I don’t think I could lie, but…
    I think I was happy in that box. In that tiny world crafted by that God.
    My Shrouds, made with Pagan magic, turned out to be really popular, even if no one knew the real reason why.
    My monastery being so peaceful and serene, it was like my powers did a 180 to make that happen.
    That life as a nun… It was a nice change of pace.
    Although… there’s something I can’t shake.
    Who was I first? Walpurga the Saint or Walpurga the Witch?
    The Saint who was taken during her mission into Francia?
    Or the Witch who was taken during the Saxon Wars?
    Fey time magic can be vexing like that.
    The Old Gods aren’t telling me the answer.
    Neither is everyone else. I think the Old Gods told them to not tell me. I’m pretty sure it will break the illusion.
    And break me in two.
    But I think…
    I’m okay with not knowing.
    The mystery can be fun, right?
    Now come on.

The Witch grabbed your hand with a smile.
    The Party’s just getting started.

Beating...
    The Heart of Repression stirs at their half’s return.

AN

I GOT SNIPED TWICE. OF MY CHOSEN FESTIVAL OF WALPURGISNACHT.
    ONE GIANT DEMON SHAPED HOLE BY RANDOM'S LORELEI.
    THE OTHER ONE IS A TREE STUMP STICKING THROUGH MY HIP BY DESREPLOID'S MAIBAUM.
    I should've known people would've picked Walpurgisnacht as their festival for the prompt.
    The more obscure it is, the more likely people are to pick it.
    Anyway, it took me... so much effort to make this sheet. Too much effort I would hazard.
    I just... I look at everyone else's sheets and I'm like, "I can do what they did too and be proud of it."
    And I am.
    And I am also in pain.
    So much pain.
    And I still have to write up the future contest entries for two relationship sections. Aauuuuughhhhh.
    Why did I post this girl on the Guess-A-Servant thread too?
    This is so much effort.
    But the pain is almost euphoric, Sam...

"May this Party never End!"

Last edited by SimpleScribe; February 6th, 2023 at 06:55 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Well, I actually really like this sheet. It looks like its setting up as her being a nascent Beast.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Incredible. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite writers here, Scribe.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I'm, back!... And suddenly regretting being so late. Jeez, everything is putting out such fantastic sheets. I don't really really have that many great ideas for this contest; I'll probably just post a Summer version I was working on of one of my servants into this contest.

Blog Entries
    Berserker: thats a cute sheet. I heard of it but never given it any real thought. Sounds pretty cool. But of course such a tradition can only work in rural areas and not in cities where you cant plant trees. Now Tanz in den Mai is mostly the celebration of the punks that like to throw stuff in the Kreuzkölln area of Berlin.

Scribe: gotta review later. i dont have enough time to read all this rn
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Aw, I was gonna do Walpurgisnacht. Guess I shoulda been quicker on the draw. Good sheet tho!

死者 Corpse
    His Theme Music

“Hello Master! I hope we can have a great Easter together for this new season of Spring.”

Archer of Easter

Appearance:

I welcome you all to have an Eggcellent time!

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: The Easter Bunny
    Alias: Easter, Elias
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Source: Historical Myth
    Place of Origin: Germany
    Talent: Making Eggs, Running away
    Natural Enemy: Predators
    Attribute: Sky
    Armament: Easter Eggs
    Catalyst: Easter Egg Basket

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: B~EX

Class Skills

Independent Action: A+
    Easter Bunny has a high Independent Action, because he is both a free animal spirit and has some divinity in him. He is the embodiment of Easter which is about life and rebirth, so even without a Master, Easter Bunny can survive for a decent amount of time without one.
    “Yep! I’m a free animal through and through! I love running and playing catch so try and get me Master!”

Magic Resistance: B
    As a mythical creature, Easter Bunny can cancel spells with a chant below three verses. It is difficult for him to be affected. The fact that he is so connected to the Goddess of Spring, Eostre makes his Magic Resistance go to B Rank when it would normally be D Rank.
    “I’m a magical bunny. Of course I would be protected against such magecraft!…As long as there aren’t any stage magicians here to take me out of a hat of course.”

Divine Core of the Spring Goddess: B
    Easter Bunny didn’t originally have a Divine Core, but the Spring Goddess Eostre gave him this pseudo-Divine Core as a parting gift to her son.It comprises of the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from changing. As Easter Bunny has taken her name and is a huge symbol of spring it raises this to B Rank.
    “…Ah. This is one of the gifts left to me from my mother. I owe much to her, I even took up her name so she would be remembered.

I love her so much.”

Personal Skills

The Tortoise and the Hare: B
    The children chase after the bunny in the hopes of catching him and getting their candy(wish) for the season. The giver of treats has to be caught/found by them to get what they truly wanted. So, the bunny must be fast and tricky to escape them all. This skill is a mix of Disengage and Scapegoat. This allows Easter Bunny to leave the battle with little to no trace, but he usually lowers this skill greatly to give the kids a fighting chance.
    “Eh? ‘Why is this Skill is named this way?’ Well Master bunnies and rabbits are related and kids have to catch me, but I have to be hard to catch for them in the first place. I just named it after them and it seemed appropriate, but I’m both the Hare and the Tortoise in this situation. I can be tricky and fast at the same time.”

Shapeshift(Bunny): C
    Allows Easter Bunny to transform back into his more natural state of a Bunny. He still has his bunny ears in human form of course, but when he is a bunny he can hide so much easier.
    “I’m a bunny through and through! So, I’ll be the best bunny to all the kids who need me in this Easter Egg Hunt!”

Animal Communication: B
    As Easter Bunny is a mythical animal, he can talk and command various animals to his side to help him in various ways. Bunnies and Rabbits follow his orders like he is a commander and eagerly follow his command, but they can be afraid for their lives against predators.
    “I’m happy to have animal friends to talk to when no one is around Master. They even help carry eggs for me! They are so helpful and strong aren’t they?”

Battle Continuation: A
    As a symbol of life and rebirth, along with being synonymous with Easter, and having the pseudo-Divine Core of Eostre(a spring goddess) this led to the Easter Bunny gaining Battle Continuation at A Rank. He never gives up even when taking multiple wounds, and he can stay alive as long as he doesn’t take a very lethal wound.
    “I’m a symbol for new beginnings Master! That means I have to always move forwards no matter what! To be the true Easter Bunny that everyone needs for the holiday!”

Noble Phantasm(s)

Easter Egg Barrage

Easter Egg Basket

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 1~100
    What is synonymous with the holiday of Easter and the Easter Bunny? Well of course Easter Eggs in a woven basket of course! The Easter Bunny has a Basket, which can make and carry loads of Easter Eggs, but he can create some special eggs. While he can make normal Easter eggs, candy, chocolate, and more he has ammo of sorts.

These are Egg Bombs are eggs that can be thrown and blown up of course. Easter Bunny can even summon other rabbits and bunnies to carry some eggs and bombard his target all together. This is why he is in the Archer Class.
    “Would you like some chocolate eggs from my basket, Master?…Eh? How am I an Archer? Well, I can toss some of my Easter Egg Bombs to protect myself if I need to.

The one you got wasn’t an Egg Bomb right?

…Right?!

Master you didn’t eat that one did you?!”

Final Easter Egg!

Eostre’s Parting Gift

Type: Anti-Wish
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1
    The gathering of the last of Eostre’s Remnants as a final gift to her dear Elias, but it was reshaped thanks to his further built connection to Easter.

A mother’s wish for her child to be happy, but all this led to him warping her wish for him to help make children the happiest they can be even for just one day of the year.

Easter Bunny’s guilt makes sure that he can never use her gift for himself. He can only grant it to a person who catches and defeats him. Easter Bunny must then acknowledge them as either a child or a person deserving of Eostre’s Gift. As he fades away the person gets a wish which is basically a Holy Grail.

The person who was Elias and is now the Easter Bunny knows that he is not deserving of her last gift.

Normally, this Noble Phantasm is locked when in a Holy Grail War and can’t be used at all. Yet when not in a normal Holy Grail War, Eostre’s Gift is unlocked to him. So this is the embodiment of his new purpose to give happiness to those who are deserving.

Essentially, the final true Easter Egg that grants people’s wishes.

“I love all children and adults who celebrate my dear holiday. As the embodiment of Easter and as the Easter Bunny, so I give you this wish. I give you this Final Easter Egg wish!

…I didn’t deserve her love and this wish.”

Lore
    The Easter Bunny is a mythical bunny who is the symbol of the holiday of Easter, the rebirth of Jesus Christ. Without Easter, the Easter Bunny wouldn’t exist to be its symbol. He delivers eggs to good children and makes children hunt for eggs.

He was once called Elias by his mother Eostre, but soon she began to fade away as his popularity grew. Soon she died with him at her side. So he left the name Elias behind and took up the name Easter Bunny to mourn that he essentially killed his mother. He made the holiday renamed to Easter to make sure that her name would be remembered to all who celebrate it.

So the Easter Bunny was fully realized and Elias was left behind.

Later on the holiday got more popular and the Easter Bunny became popular worldwide, he was happy that the name Easter became more known. Now he strives to bring more joy to children who need it.

…In truth the bunny named Elias is still there, hurt and wants his mother back dearly.

Personality
    Easter Bunny seems to be a happy go lucky child who enjoys playing with other children and people. While can be too energetic at times, he knows when to tone it down. Underneath all of that charm though is Elias, a hurt bunny boy who wants to help people as much as he can in atonement for his mother.

He gets very sad whenever talks about his mother come up, so try and keep this boy happy alright. The animal of Easter deserves that much after all he has been through.

Easter Bunny also feels like he shouldn’t be on the throne, but will take this chance to try and bring back his mother.

Description

Dislikes: Being caught, old memories, himself

Wish: “I-I…I would like for my mother to return.”
    He knows this is a selfish wish. He should wish for happiness for all children, but…
    Just this once he would like to be selfish for his mother…
    He has been at this for so many centuries, that he dearly wishes to see her again.
    To tell her that he has been a good boy and followed her wish
    That he was bringing joy to children all across the world

And even if she hates him for what he did to her, at least…at least he’ll be able to see her even for a moment.

Relationships

Santa Lily Jeanne D’Arc Alter
    “Eh?! Are you my Senpai in spreading the joy of a holiday? Come on, let's play and spread Christmas and Easter together, okay? So let’s play hide and seek! I bet I’ll win!”

Artoria(Ruler)
    “You look a lot like my me…is it okay if I can hug you?”

Jack the Ripper(Assassin)
    “Would you like an Easter Egg? It might be a good treat!”

Atalante
    “Miss Atalante tries her best for us child Servants, she is like a big sister to all of us!”

Atalante(Alter)
    “Miss Atalante became so much frightening…”

Siegfried
    “A great hero of Germany! I hope he will accept my gifts for his good work.”

Tamamo Vitch
    “Eh? Are you a bunny like me? Do you want to play with me?”

Tamamo
    “Are you a fox?! Please don’t eat me! I’m not for eating *Runs away*”

Tamamo Cat
    “…A cat maid? Please don’t get near me, I can barely handle the stress of being
    around a top feline predator!”

Jaguar Warrior
    “So many feline servants, I have to hide from her to survive… *Shiver*”

Minamoto-no-Raikou
    “Please don’t let her near me Master. She is too intense for me and I already have a mother.”

Frau Gauden
    “Please don’t hunt me down Miss Frau! I’m just a normal bunny! *Sprints away from her as fast as he can*”

Dewi Sri
    “Don't let your father near me, please. I hear some snakes eat bunnies, and I don’t want to test that myself…You're alright though, you are like my mother, but different. Eh? Don’t get too close to you?…Oh, I’m so sorry. I’ll leave you alone then and leave you with these Easter eggs I made for both of you. I hope you enjoy them!”

Ismail
    “I wonder if you would like an egg for your travels sir?”

Lorelei
    “Hello there miss. You come from the same country as me, right? I wish you had a better life than you did and I’m sorry for what you had to deal with. I hope to see you later if that’s good alright?”

King Momo
    “Ah, I brought multiple of my treats if you need it King Momo! I might not be able to join your party, but I’ll be able to help you at least!”

Le Bafana
    “Oh! You are so much like me and Santa! I hope your travels are alright, I don’t want you getting hurt on the way to help the children!…I wish to talk with you if that’s alright.”

Valentine
    “Ah! Mister Valentine, I’m sorry for what you are going through right now. I don’t love anybody except for maybe…but she has been gone for so long, so I hope you like this chocolate rabbit I made for you! You bring so much love and joy in my life, that I had to give this to you. Happy Valentine's Day! I-I don’t…*Shakes his head* Well, I hope as spring holiday friends that you’ll be alright Mister Valentine! *Hops away*”

Henry VIII
    “…He's too intense for me, Master. I would call him a hopeless case, but I admire his determination to keep doing what he does even if I dislike it.”

Bento Gonçalves
    “The Sentai Hero of Freedom! Can I have your autograph?”

Maibaum
    “My holiday isn’t in your month at all. It gets so close, but we never got to meet…until now. Though we have all the time in the world to play together now, my new friend!”

Saint Walpurga
    “You seem so familiar yet a bit off… Miss can I stay by your side, I just want to hang out with you.”

Walpurga
    “Ah…this is why you were so calming to me. You are so much like my mother…part of a goddess of spring…Ah sorry for crying, but I’m just so happy. You embody springtime in its entirety unlike me. I’m just the Easter Bunny, but this lowly bunny would like to be at your side, miss. I hope that even if I’m a symbol of a Christian holiday, the same religion that hurt you that you'll be okay with me. I’ll make sure to celebrate with you till the end! *Smiles*”

Bond

Bond 1
    “I’m happy to be here to help spread the joy of Easter Master!”

Bond 2
    “Eh? What’s up Doc?…Yes I know you are not a doctor Master, that was just something I wanted to say to greet you. You make me happier after all! So let’s have some fun playing tag alright?”

Bond 3
    “E-Eh?”

“You saw me crying earlier all alone?”

“I’m okay Master. I’m just…handling this just fine.”

“I’m fine. I just get so…melancholy thinking about mom…”

“Y-you heard that?! Um…I-I have to go! *He runs away*”

Bond 4
    “…What?…I should stop acting happy all the time? Master I am happy as the Easter Bunny I have to be-!”

“W-what? H-how’d you find out that name?”

“…You should’ve just left something like me alone Master.”

Fine, you want to know why I act so happy? I’m trying to do right by Eostre and help all the children I can during my holiday.”

“You think that’s a lie? I do enjoy helping kids like me, that’s not a lie, so I don’t know why you are making such claims-”

“Why do I seem so skittish about her? I-I…

“I killed her alright! I became so popular that I murdered her by my own fame outshining her faith! All I have left is her gifts and what was her name for me…”

“She named Elias, but Elias is now gone, Master. I killed him by his own hand a long time ago. I killed him so the Easter Bunny would take his rightful place as someone who could help kids. So leave me be. *Scurries away*”

Bond 5
    “Ah! Master…

“Why do I look like this? Do you really want to know why?”

“I’m just so…so sad and tired Master. I wish to see her so badly, but I know she won’t want to see me. I’m her murderer after all. I also made sure Elias was never heard from again, but…”

“What?”

“The Elias she named is still in there? Hah! I made sure he died Master. He wanted it after all!”

“I’m just a mask to hide his insecurities? What utter nonsense-”

“I’m worthy of being loved?…I’m utterly worthless compared to everyone.”

“I’m not-!”

“I guess, but-!”

“I should wait to meet her again to see how much she loves me? But Master I’m nothing compared to who she loved, he’s gone.”

“I-I”

…….

“Ah, you are hurting me so much Master. I-I don’t deserve this love, but…I so desperately want to see her again as…her dear son Elias.”

*Master starts to hug him gently*

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

*Elias begins sobbing dreadfully on his Master’s uniform*

“I-I’m s-sorry for b-being an awful son, mom…I’ll do better…I-I promise”

Bond CE

Her Easter Lily Flowers

He didn’t know that he would become so popular

He didn’t want his mother to leave him alone, but everytime he outgrew her he forgot a piece of her

He hated that she was later basically forgotten next to him

When Jesus made him, but he was so alone until mother helped him grow more

But as he became more well known, he was so overjoyed that he could finally be his own holiday that he began to lose memories of his Mother

…No, they made him so big that he didn’t even bother to look at her as she began to leave him

It was almost to late, he pleaded her not to leave him, but then she gave her final words to him

“…Please remember me, my dear son……Elias…”

…He cried for such a long time, he forgot the days

In his rise to fame he gain power at the cost of his mother and his memories

His mother died because of him

He was a killer

A bystanding murderer

…No, he realized what he was doing, but was so happy he didn’t want to acknowledge what he was doing to her and put those old memories away

So now he makes sure that they can remember her name so long as he lives, so that the whole world remembers her

He hopes that she can rest a bit more easy now that she is a part of him

Elias is gone…

Easter Bunny is all that is left

He’ll make sure they’ll remember her

So they won’t forget her now

…So I won’t ever forget her again

I hope…

…I hope to meet her again

Creator Notes
    Okay, so I didn’t want to do Christmas, Summer, or Halloween, because they were the obvious, so I ultimately chose the Easter Bunny to represent well Easter.

The reasons for that are simple. I found out that the holiday of Easter was supposedly named after the Goddess Eostre, a Germanic Goddess of spring. Easter is more popular than her, so I ran with the idea that when the Easter Bunny was born it was thanks to Eostre and the Easter Bunny was also started in Germany so it made sense in that regard. I made it so that faith in Eostre waned, which eventually led to her death thanks to Easter and the Easter Bunny becoming more popular than her. Which then led to him gaining issues. I hope I did a decent job at conveying him and this prompt.
    Last edited by Mycielhasbroken; June 8th, 2022 at 05:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    A loud rapping comes from your door. As you approach, your hand is stopped by a rhythmic, metallic clanging. To further confuse, music begins to play to the beat, and a voice echoes through the door and round your house.

Once the singing ends, you feel compelled to respond, but also filled with dread for what awaits on the other side. You reject them in song, and the voice asks once more to enter. You both continue as the music swell, your mind grasping for rhymes that become more elusive each line. Finally, you fumble a rhyme, and all goes silent. You are filled with dread as your locked door slowly opens of seemingly its own accord as a new, male voice speaks out.

"You battled bravely, but now it is time for us to claim our prize. Worry not, for we shall not remain long. And, if she rages, neither shall you."

Your breath catches in your throat by the face that greets you.

Source
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Mari Lwyd
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Wales
    Height: 193 cm.
    Weight: 55 kilo.
    Dislikes: Bad fathers. Stingy hosts.
    Natural Enemy:

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Note: Click Skills for information
    Class Skills:
    Cywydd Construction (B):
    Without a Skill to lean on
    To use song instead of tools
    She deftly mixes a phrase
    Places haze upon the fools
    Rather than creating tools through materials, Caster instead uses poetry and prose to create different item, generally those related to the holiday season. The more intricate the item, the more lines must be used in its creation.

Divinity (D):
    I sing a song of the Earth
    Of the mirth of tainted Sea
    Speak of them and feel a thrill
    Never will you speak of me
    Warped in legend and region. She fails to remember herself. She feels the singing in her marrow but cannot trace the source.

Territory Infringement (A):
    I have now come
    For equal sum
    Bid me answer
    Before you wither
    Replaces Territory Creation.
    So long as she can communicate verbally with those within, she is perfectly able to bypass any barrier.

Personal Skills:
    Pwngco (EX):
    A battle of wit and of rhyme
    Struggle against the passing time
    Show no mime for an answer
    Reply a Euphony to me
    Remain planted as though a tree
    Intensely shall we banter
    A disturbing combination of Divine Words and Alluring Euphony, Caster’s voice is an immensely powerful charm that pulls a target into a song battle. Her lines cast spells and confuse an opponent, and they must in turn give their reply. They must keep this up until Caster disengages or they defeat her. However, if they fail…

Merrymen (A):
    Arise! Make merry
    Move unto me
    We rise for them
    From where souls stem
    Decorated, extravagant shadows trail Caster wherever she goes. Strong familiars that accompany and aid her. The Leader speaks for her, being the face of the group and people person. The Strongman handles the physicality of situations while also setting the meter whenever Caster engages in musical combat. The Maid tends directly to Caster and handles cleanup, often anchoring the other two prominent shades. Lastly, several smaller shadows play music to the beat set by the strongman, only forming when needed.

Grey Mare (B):
    Accursed flowing Father
    Hound and mount, hated by Her
    A vague, lost memory. A connection to horses. A hate for a parent. Something taken before it could be given.
    Caster has a natural authority over equine creatures, though she is strangely uncomfortable around them as well. She is seen as their queen, and any action is perceived as a command from royalty.

Noble Phantasm

Mari Lwyd
    Let Us Sing a Ballad of the Horse of Frost. The Star-horse. The White Horse of the Sea (B)

Anti-Household
    Being defeated in Pwngco
    Your failure cripples you so
    Worthy foe facing your end
    And as your mind is but a lull
    I make empty what has been full
    Tis your soul that I shall rend

Titles and names. They weigh on her. Each with its own pressures. Each its own duty. Her name is lost, but her titles live on, and for them, she acts. For Mari Lwyd, she claims her due.

Upon an enemy losing a pwngco, this Noble Phantasm activates. Her Parameters all increase similar to how Madness Enhancement affects them as well as the ability to start generating and controlling ice. If the target is someone gracious who is not a true enemy, Caster sees fit to only claim their food, drink, and hospitality, being little more than a rowdy house guest. If the target is an enemy, she is a rampaging monster seeking to claim their soul, gaining special advantages against them. They also come under the effects of Dread Visage (A), often being frozen in fear and making it easy for Caster to eliminate them.

This partying or rampage only lasts for a set amount of time until the Leader can ‘get her under control’. Afterwards, Caster will revert to her calmer self, ready to move on to her next target.

Lore

None are certain where Mari Lwyd came from. Some claim she represents the ass that carried the Virgin Mary. Others says she was a horse cast out to make room for them and died with child. Some say she was once a goddess that represented fertility. Even more say she is simply born of a hobby horse taking part in wassailing.

Her influence is spread out far, showing in many forms in regions even unconnected from others. Her name has no true translation. Her origin no true source. Her relation to death as equal to her relation to good fortune. Her company of spirits or carousers interchangeable. Her existence is a mystery.

Yet she lives on.

The Grey Magpie. The Bwca Llwyd. The Mari Lwyd.

Personality

Mari Lwyd is a cold, beastly entity as shrouded in mystery as her origins. She rarely ever speaks outside of when she sings her hauntingly sweet songs. When she does, it is often in cryptic poems and rhymes, as though even her speech must be disentangled. She bears animosity like a tundra wind, and her anger is something only a fool would call down.

Her shadows are a different story. The Leader is a straightforward, charismatic showman who prides himself on the group's ability to carry out their duty, being bombastic and forceful in its completion. The Strongman sees himself as an artist, always setting a rhythm with his destructive tendencies and always butts heads with the Leader, seeking enjoyment over duty. The Maid treats Mari as her master and acts like the older sister of the two other shadows, maintaining the balance between them.

Mari seems content to let the shadows speak for her, but there is sometimes an air of frustration around her, like when the Leader keeps pushing, the Strongman gets carried away in his “art”, or the Maid gets annoyed dealing with the others. Whatever the reason, she also seems to care for them, becoming angered when harm comes to them.

Relationships

Caenis:
    To rage against
    Be incensed
    A bastard god
    Spare not the rod

Andromeda:
    Mad father plays
    Fool mother lays
    To sacrifice
    A life suffice

Frau Gauden:
    A mother made a fool's choice
    Leaves her children without voice

King Momo: Oh! Carnival! Won't this be a treat!
    The rhythm! The crowd! They call me.
    Both of you should calm down. Still, even The Mistress seems excited.

La Befana:
    Within the season deliver
    To nurture the growing mind
    To bring the world something new
    A gift to all of mankind

Walpurga: Where is The Mistress?
    She's off in the corner even though she won.
    She is a part of Winter. Eternal Spring is unappealing.

The Easter Bunny:
    Joy and sorrow intertwine
    For your mother, do not whine

Adrastus: Adrastus's horse seems very close to Mari, much to her silent chagrin

Craft Essence

Titles and Names
    They have spoken of the Mistress
    A most appropriate address
    For I stress not speak my name
    And yet I go by another
    The Potia, a veiled cover
    Mare ne're again to tame

So Mari Lwyd I remain
    So I claim a worthy prize
    A goddess unbound and free
    Mystery before your eyes

When I heard about her, I knew I had to make something for her. Pretty surprised the direction it went.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; June 9th, 2022 at 08:14 PM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Halloween Witch

Tlachtga

Title(s): The Hollow’s Witch.
    Thunder
    Spear of the Earth.

Class:Caster
    Birth and Death Dates: Age of Gods to Age of Faeries
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Character

Personality:
    A druidess, wisewoman and mother. Yet despite all that she comes off as a spirited young woman in various aspects despite the many many years she lived traveling with her father across the world.

A spirit of adventure and whimsy that never left her even after being taken advantage of by one of the men that the two had learned of foreign arts and knowledge of, the apostle of the Messiah, Simon Magus. Nor even when she struggled in the childbirth that led to her death.

A lady who departed, even wracked with pain and blood, with a smile to offer her three newborns and a whisper of promises of their bright future.

This natural inclination was only increased by her association with the holiday that’s all about merriment, pleasure, treats and tricks. Perhaps she was always meant to be a Halloween Witch?

Her attitude is whimsical not in the sense of the fey, or monsters and spirits who play tricks. But rather of a curious and knowledge-hungry lady. However is it because of her experiences late in life, or because of the attribute of Hallow’s End? Compared to the woman that makes up the records of this Ghost Liner she does enjoy more schadenfreude type humor than the woman who walked the earth, and can sometimes be mean without even thinking about that as her intent at times.

Still she is not fundamentally an evil witch or anything like that.

After all she is just a person, even if she is wise.

Motivation for the Holy Grail:
    To have another life, to study the workings of the Holy Grail War and the means that modern magi have decided to pursue to fulfill their own wishes.

My, it’s even collected an assortment of great heroes too!

She awaits an answer from those who participate, and perhaps she shall end up the victor who will mark it as a monument to their second and new wishes, just as those runes in Italy left the tale of those warriors and sages long gone. It is sometimes wrong to have one's wish, but it is never wrong to wish at all. It is the place of a wise-woman to teach them what results are ok, and aren't ok!

Appearance:
    A woman with the appearance that holds the beauty and vibrancy of the prime of her maturation, and the energy of youth. Keen eyes that know the world and arcane lore carefully look at all sorts of things… although perhaps not as carefully as some others, deciding that knowing the general nature of things at first is enough, and that if it’s important she’ll get to it again later as she moves onto the next thing in the interest of spreading her awareness wider.

Clad in various sorts of wear fitting for a wise-woman, and carrying a trusty satchel that carries much more than it looks like it should be able to hold. The bounty of the western world’s forests and lands, along with various tools and traveling supplies are always on hand, and the smell of both earth and ozone seem to accompany her at all times.

Most importantly however…

She has a little purse dedicated solely to candy that appeals to everyone’s tastes.

Biography:
    The red-haired daughter of the Arch-Druid Mug Ruith. The apprentice, and fellow adventurer that saw and travelled through the world. She learned from him and the many wise-men and practitioners that they encountered over the hundreds of years they traveled not just Ireland and Britain, but the mainland itself.

In an adventure she took alone she explored Rome, finding herself drawn to the land that was the symbol of mankind and perhaps of the age that they were transitioning into, away from faeries and dragons, from gods and mystery. That was not to say that it did not hold great occultic knowledge, or culture, and indeed it was a great mixing pot, the golden capital that collected all blessings and wealths.

It was in that land that she surprisingly found a treasure of knowledge that came from the north, undiscovered by others, unlocked and inherited by her. A path that made her more than just the shade of her father, and a path that she would pass on in the future as one of her two marks upon the world.

Her end came after learning from the Apostle of the Messiah and his arcane ways before his repentance and baptism. Overcome by lust for his female student, Tlachtga was raped. Impregnated with triplets, she eventually gave birth and died, but not without whispering her blessings and hopes for her children that would grow to become chieftains themselves.

Where she dies marked the Hill of the Ward, the mound Tlachtga. The site of the Samhain ritual that formed the basis of the Hallow’s End Ritual.

Just as the sun died and sunk into the earth before it would rise again, she has come forth as a hallow’s end witch.

Ah, what shall we see in this new world today?

Abilities

Equipment: A Druid Staff created and given to her by her father.

Parameters:

Strength: E
    Agility: D
    Endurance: E+ (For the purposes of hanging on with bursts of extra endurance to finish certain tasks, whether its a final neighborhood of trick or treating, a ritual to bring forth a grand thamaturgy, or to complete childbirth at the end of one's life. One could think of it as exhibiting a temporary increasing of one's maximum hp and raising one's hp to match when in a big pinch and driven)
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: A+
    The ability to create a territory to gather magical energy, and a alien space that supports the caster. A druid from the age of the gods who lived through to the beginning of the Age of Man and the Age of Faeries. Creating a Temple greater than a workshop is possible.

Beyond that the creation of a festival to expand her territory, and to create a support infrastructure that involves and utilizes civilization and the people of the land is within her abilities too.

Ah, what was it that they said?

Trick or treat!

Item Creation: A
    A skill of the Caster class. It is possible to construct magical items, from implements of war, to items meant for daily use. All sorts of different articles can be made at will. The wisdom of the druids allow for various draughts, mystic codes and handy items and medicines to be made. Of course some more foreign tricks can be included too.

By no means does she have access to the wondrous machine of her father, the Roth Rámach. But creating a mimicry of it is within her knowledge and abilities, utilizing her own unique knowledge that she acquired separate of her father along with what she has been taught of it.

Of course, she is also the witch attached to Samhain, and through it, the modern form of All-Hallow’s Eve. Plus Correction is granted when creating items that deal with appeasing spirits, faeries, and the dead, masquerading one’s status, or trapping and containing them within prisons of flow such as jewels and Pumpkins. At this level creating a Jack-o-Lantern that traps the thoughts and mental energy, or in other words, the spirits and affinities of people is possible. After all, the right mood and atmosphere (some may say its a curse of the circumstance variety...) can’t take root if the Pumpkins aren’t right, right?

At the very least in a less malevolent way, her creations for sustenance and refreshing both spiritual existences such as servants, and magi alike are high quality!

Personal Skills:

Independent Action (False): C
    Less the ability to act independently, and more the fabrication of a passport. Rather, the nature of Halloween is that of a time where spirits and ghosts of the dead walk the earth among humans of the present. Reduction of one's magical consumption is not granted, but one can stay within the world regardless of one's magical energy for a single (holi)day. However as a trait extending to any spirits and wraiths she takes under her banner, grudges, leftover thoughts and various existences will not disperse as they would naturally overtime outside of a boundary or environment that sustains them or protects them from dispersal. A natural beacon even before her magics are utilized, it does not take long for her presence to have the tinge of the local thoughts of man and malevolence transformed into playful trickster energy.

Hmm? mean-spirited pranks are still mean? Don't be like that, it's a transformation of dark-tinged grudges to energy that's much more neutral you know... Truthfully speaking if it were a matter of the result, it isn't the most useful of skills. After all at her full capacity of gathered magical energy she could like most casters, stay in the world for at least three days, and creating a boundary to gather and store spiritual bodies and leftover thoughts is terribly easy with the skills of a Caster Class Servant. It does however save a bit of time, and it helps one travel as a Slaugh, surrounded by a mass of "ghosts".

Divinity:D
    Daughter of the Arch Druid Mug Ruith that is thought to be by some scholars to be a god of the Sun or Storm. Coupled with her own connection to a grand festival and ritual honoring the god Lugh, and the sun her rank is while low, a tangible connection to the divine and aptitude.

Varangian Runes (Lombardy): A
    The secret of the runes that came from Scandinavia. Discovered in her life and legend, Caster has studied and disseminated the sacred knowledge passed down through the sacred stones left in the land of Italy.

What was recorded is not just the sacred knowledge and magic crest of the great god Wotan, but also the stories of the adventurers, warriors and heroes that fought and perished in the land. Whether it be unnamed and forgotten heroes, or the Vanagarian Guard.

Perhaps it is because of her connection to a certain festival, but sometimes as she traces those symbols it looks as though the hands of others who have long passed from this world overlay her own slender fingers to draw with her.

Wisdom of Mug Ruith:B
    The inheritance of the wisdom and teachings of her father, Mug Ruith. The apprentice, assistant and travel companion of the great Archdruid. While not on the level of Mug Ruith himself, the mysteries and magical knowledge she has learned both from, and alongside him mark her in ability as a peer to the greatest of druids.

Perhaps it is no surprise that she does not quite reach the same heights without giving up her sight and becoming blind as her father.

Beyond that, knowledge of various curiosities and foreign lands were engraved into her heart through their wondrous journeys.

..Of course this includes the knowledge taught to them by the Apostle, Simon Magus. A bit of an ultimately unpleasant tale. Although she does not begrudge the knowledge or magic itself.

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm:
    Name:
    Darkest Half Brightest Flame
    Samhain Tlachtga

Title: Bonfired Festival Around The Sun-Grave.
    NP Type: Anti-City
    Range: 1-70
    Maximum Number of Targets: 800
    Description:
    The castle that is her grave, the end of summer, the descent of the sun.

The beginning of winter and the new year.

The fall of the sun, yet the promise of the retreat of darkness.

A time of debts to be settled, for wars to be stopped with the onset of the cold. However it is not a day or ritual that has the attribute of halting, or freezing. But rather the attribute of renewal and decision.

It was when the future was looked to and decided while the past lingered in the form of visiting ancestors. The Sun would be celebrated and its return and vibrant energy worshipped.

A castle that is close to the sun, similar to the castle that holds the place closest to the moon. This closeness is not about physical distance, but rather a spiritual attribute. Yet it is still a grave, and a castle that is inherently as such, connected to the hill it is built upon and the earth. The connection of heaven and earth, of the rotation of the celestial body and the circuits of the planet.

The connection of heaven to earth, of life to death, wax to wane. The grave that is the home of the sun, the festivals that collect light and illumination.

The hill of Tlachtga to which a bonfire that gathered all the flames from every household is fed. A festival that supports the grave-castle of the sun, and sweeps the city into a ritual now known as Halloween in the modern day.

A blessing of providence and light upon all, and the sanctity of community and household is upheld. A moment to play at being dead, a moment to play at being alive. It is not that the boundaries are mixed or transgressed upon. It's simply that one can take that guise.

Of course such things include that even if the theater of a Holy Grail War were to be plunged into a Underworld that saps at the Force of Providence, one's hearth and inner light can become something made hallow for the most ordinary of men by the nature of Caster's attentions. Yet likewise friendly spirits can roam as though the festival was a world that honored their existence.

What is a shrine but that which gods can exist in magecraft? In her eyes, a festival is simply an expansion of basic magecraft principles taken to its utmost conclusion. Yet it is also the very first seed sowed, the work that prepares one so they can cast all their other magecraft. The sun falls into the earth, the dead give rise to flames and life. All things are completed, civilization, people, the gods and the world. The most important, and most basic magecraft every magus sets up mixed with the meaning of a Noble Phantasm.

Even the greatest caster can with their skill, only substitute for the presence of helpers in casting great contracts and rituals. Always, to distort the world, requires things of the world. Money, people and time.

Let's take care of the first two easily, ok?~