Page 302 of 369 FirstFirst ... 202252292297300301302303304307312352 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 7368

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleScribe View Post
    Dragon
    Serpent
    Jormungandr
    Leviathan
    Python | Cassandra has proven this concept.
    Fafnir
    Serpent of Eden
    Chaoskampf
    Beasts who Slither towards World's End
    Concept Validated

Giants
    Nephilim
    Jotunn
    Gog and Magog
    Titans
    Settlers of Britannia
    Asura
    Daitya
    Cyclops
    Citizens of the First Sun
    Towering Pillars to the Skies
    They who Stomp towards World's End
    Concept Validated
    praise be scribe

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wow a cool prompt i must say ! well made prompt design Simple ! just the site background is irritating me abit that is today to be honest

- - - Updated - - -

its good that i have some fitting servants in my quivers !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I was too early for this prompt....
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    For a moment I had a flash of inspiration about a NP that mixes and matches the attributes of its targets... Unfortunately, Barbara Walker is alive...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Scribe: I'm glad you liked my Cassandra. Are those two characters (the white-haired woman and red-haired "daughter of Pandora") from the dialogue section Servants you made? I can't seem to find them in your compendium. And just to be clear, this prompt is for Servants who'll end the world or try to resist its end?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Scribe: I'm glad you liked my Cassandra. Are those two characters (the white-haired woman and red-haired "daughter of Pandora") from the dialogue section Servants you made? I can't seem to find them in your compendium. And just to be clear, this prompt is for Servants who'll end the world or try to resist its end?
    Ok, so a long long long time ago, you and I participated in a certain thread by jishara. In that thread, I offered my own Servant in progress, tentatively named "Theia". I have started on the Sheet, but stopped because as the writer I was back then, I felt I could not do the Sheet justice. So I shelved Theia for the future. The Daughter of Pandora is related to Theia as she is part of the Astranauts, the Servants who were the first wave of Servants who "fought" Theia in Guess-A-Servant. Her Sheet is also shelved for the future. Until I feel the time is right, their sheets will be worked on and finished to my standards. For now, just assume them to be "Woman who Prevents the Flood" and "Beast who Incinerates the World". If it feels disingenuous to use characters that don't even have a sheet, then... I'll avoid using them for then on.

As a sidenote, I have been looking forward to pinetree's true guess to "Theia" for a similarly long time now. When I pose the question in true, I will listen for their answer with anticipation.

As for your last question,

So long as they prevent or perpetuate the End of the World, they are valid. How they fight it or begin it is up to you.
    Last edited by SimpleScribe; April 1st, 2023 at 11:27 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As a sidenote, I have been looking forward to pinetree's true guess to "Theia" for a similarly long time now. When I pose the question in true, I will listen for their answer with anticipation.
    Friend, I gotta say I don't remember anymore. Hopefully I'll lol

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Actually, if we're talking "survivors of the end", I might have something...
    Now for a fc.
    For a FE character, this guy sure has surprisingly few fanarts...

Blog Entries
    Unacceptable, retrace your steps. Quick, find the post from GaS again and read through the session!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Actually, if we're talking "survivors of the end", I might have something...
    Now for a fc.
    For a FE character, this guy sure has surprisingly few fanarts...
    ask in the FC thread, FE is something i can help with
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    quick question: is a dragon a serpent?
    Remind me to provide a summary of how Nasuverse dragons work once we're out of Cat Hell.

Prompt looks cool and the formatting looks extra cool, but a quick question.
    The prompt is anything related​ to an end of the world scenario, right? Including the cause?

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    does it have to be the end of a world? Can it be just the end of... something? a life, or a journey, perhaps?

Blog Entries

I am well aware of your propensity as a writer to create Sheets of the emotionally charged nature, WhiteFrenzy.

Therefore, I shall pose a question.

"What is the World to you?"

Though the Prompt brings to mind religious connotations to the End of the Physical World, it also involves the Mental World.

In one of the concepts I presented, it is called the Sekaikei genre. Not quite an established genre, but a relevant one.

The Death of a Loved One. The Eternal Parting of two Lovers. The End of Youth.

This threshold of Relationships and Life counts as the End.

The People you love most can be considered your "World."

The Town you are born and raised in can be considered your "World."

Your One True Love is your entire "World."

And when they are all gone...

You will feel as if the "World" has Ended.

Food for Thought, WhiteFrenzy. I believe in you.
    I think it could work if you frame it right and really sell this "journey" as your character's entire "world" somehow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Prompt looks cool and the formatting looks extra cool, but a quick question.
    The prompt is anything related​ to an end of the world scenario, right? Including the cause?

That is correct. You may create a Sheet regarding "Someone who is a victim of the End". An example would be Noah from the Abrahamic Mythos.

"Someone who is the perpetrator of the End". Example being the blind Hod who was tricked by Loki to kill his brother Baldr.

"Someone who is the embodiment of the End" One example would be Vortigern, the conceptual desire of Britain's Self-destruction.

I noticed you have placed emphasis on the "Cause" of the End of the World.

I have given the following examples below.

Death of Brahma

The Breaking of the Seven Seals of the Apocalypse

The Hubris of Atlantis and the Destruction by the Gods

The Debauchery of Sodom and Gomorrah | This example has been proven by the existence of the Whore of Babylon

God's Divine Punishment on Mankind | This example has been proven by Zeus's decision to wipe out the Men of Silver

The Failure to provide Blood Sacrifices for Cipactli, leading to the World being swallowed instead

The Failure to provide Blood Sacrifices for Huitzilopochtli, leading to the Moon and Stars devouring the World

The Failure of Defending or Reviving Ra during his Passage through the Duat

The Will of Mankind simply losing the will to continue | This example has been proven by Tsuki no Sango

The Reaching of the End of the Universe's Lifespan | This example has been proven by the Frashokereti

The blowing of a trumpet that signals the Beginning of the End | This example has been proven by Heimdall's Gjallarhorn

If this all sounds familiar to the formation of a Singularity or a Lostbelt, then that is the point. The End of the World is a period of great upheaval where the World is changed by its very foundations. The causes are the sparks that ignites this explosion of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    does it have to be the end of a world? Can it be just the end of... something? a life, or a journey, perhaps?

Perspective is often a person's whole "Worldview".

The Journey is just as important as the Destination.

The Journey often affects how we see the World in a new light.

Noah was tasked by his God with embarking and journeying with the Great Fleet to the New World. He was then enlightened to God's design with the World. He became a drunkard afterwards, but all change doesn't have to be positive.

Pilgrims often undertake their Journeys to seek Enlightenment from wandering the Earth. The Canterbury Tales is one such humorous collection of Pilgrims sharing their stories in the aftermath of Pestilence's Black Plague ravaging all of Europe, where a third of its total population perished. This death toll has caused a great upheaval of Society. The Death and Cleansing of the "Old World". Thus causing the formation of a "New World after the Black Death".

Has this helped you? I hope it had at least inspired something.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That is correct. You may create a Sheet regarding "Someone who is a victim of the End". An example would be Noah from the Abrahamic Mythos.

"Someone who is the perpetrator of the End". Example being the blind Hod who was tricked by Loki to kill his brother Baldr.

"Someone who is the embodiment of the End" One example would be Vortigern, the conceptual desire of Britain's Self-destruction.

I noticed you have placed emphasis on the "Cause" of the End of the World.

I have given the following examples below.

Death of Brahma

The Breaking of the Seven Seals of the Apocalypse

The Hubris of Atlantis and the Destruction by the Gods

The Debauchery of Sodom and Gomorrah | This example has been proven by the existence of the Whore of Babylon

God's Divine Punishment on Mankind | This example has been proven by Zeus's decision to wipe out the Men of Silver

The Failure to provide Blood Sacrifices for Cipactli, leading to the World being swallowed instead

The Failure to provide Blood Sacrifices for Huitzilopochtli, leading to the Moon and Stars devouring the World

The Failure of Defending or Reviving Ra during his Passage through the Duat

The Will of Mankind simply losing the will to continue | This example has been proven by Tsuki no Sango

The Reaching of the End of the Universe's Lifespan | This example has been proven by the Frashokereti

The blowing of a trumpet that signals the Beginning of the End | This example has been proven by Heimdall's Gjallarhorn

If this all sounds familiar to the formation of a Singularity or a Lostbelt, then that is the point. The End of the World is a period of great upheaval where the World is changed by its very foundations. The causes are the sparks that ignites this explosion of possibilities.

Perspective is often a person's whole "Worldview".

The Journey is just as important as the Destination.

The Journey often affects how we see the World in a new light.

Noah was tasked by his God with embarking and journeying with the Great Fleet to the New World. He was then enlightened to God's design with the World. He became a drunkard afterwards, but all change doesn't have to be positive.

Pilgrims often undertake their Journeys to seek Enlightenment from wandering the Earth. The Canterbury Tales is one such humorous collection of Pilgrims sharing their stories in the aftermath of Pestilence's Black Plague ravaging all of Europe, where a third of its total population perished. This death toll has caused a great upheaval of Society. The Death and Cleansing of the "Old World". Thus causing the formation of a "New World after the Black Death".

Has this helped you? I hope it had at least inspired something.

would a Question count Beings that were victims of past world endings like the Titans of the greek mythology as the Olympain Rheanids did defeated the old Gods and start3ed a new Age so it could be said that not only the Indian worlds with their cicles have "past allready occured world endings " ?as one could argue that these primordial events were in theiro wn way shiftings of the the whole world whichs consequwenes were similar or identical to a World end ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I'm checking my options. This may go terribly wrong right. Depends on the level of madness this contest can take.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Remind me to provide a summary of how Nasuverse dragons work once we're out of Cat Hell.
    Karna's Christmas event had a lot of interesting lore about this, if anyone wants an escape from Neco Arc for some reason.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, since Atlantis, Gomorrah, and Sodom is included in the examples, those associated with collapses of societies and civilizations count too?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I'm checking my options. This may go terribly wrong right. Depends on the level of madness this contest can take.
    I know what he has in mind.
    We have to prevent it.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. Then two questions real quick for clarification.

1) Would the cause of the death of all magus in the world constitute as an end to the moonlit world and thus qualify for this contest?

2) Would a figure surviving from the beginning of time all the way to the end of time qualify for this contest?

I personally think they would but I want to make sure I'm not stepping over a line here. I do have some ideas that I'll work on alongside these two just in case these two ideas don't pan out but... i'd like them to be possible if at all.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I know what he has in mind.
    We have to prevent it.
    The way you say it, it's like Morg is also an eschatological bringer of the end times, and we're here to stop him.

Talk about meta.