Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100105108109110
Results 2,181 to 2,193 of 2193

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Thats hard, but here we go

1 point: Marcus Aurelius

really creative with a deep understanding of his philosophy makes this sheet entertaining, informative and inspiring.

2 points: Alexander Scriabin

A great creepy Foreigner, his skills and lore with the entity flow together beautifully and create a setting i aspire to achieve when i create Foreigners and other flavorful servants.

3 points: Cozel

Another great, creepy, but intriguing Foreigner sheet that doesnt make the entity the focal point of it and oozes character. The video inspiration is nice listening to as well.

Honorable mentions: Fersen, a really close contender for top3, Murrieta and Mozi

リビングデッド Living Dead
    Blog Entries
    1 point: Louisette

2 points: Joaquin Murrieta

3 points: Alexander Scriabin

I'd offer critiques, but I feel I'm really bad at doing that since the most I can think of is "I like this thing". >_>

Blog Entries
    Alright, voting over

I'll post the results when I wake up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Blog Entries
    3rd place with 5 points
    Joaquin Murreita

2nd place with 5 points

Alexander Scriabin

1st place with 7 points
    Count von Cosel

fixed
    Last edited by asterism42; Yesterday at 05:20 PM.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

aaahh this aint it chief, Royd, Comun and I voted for Cosel and he got 7 points

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    aaahh this aint it chief, Royd, Comun and I voted for Cosel and he got 7 points
    Yeah I was just about to chime in and say that. asterism must've been tired and just not tallied the votes properly. My own spot should really be tied with WhiteFrenzy's Joaquin for second place (5 points each). Still, this is definitely the most votes I've gotten for an entry so far so I'm definitely flattered by the positive feedback, even if I didn't actually win. Thanks everyone!

Blog Entries
    damn it

It's okay, mistakes can happen to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Yeah I was just about to chime in and say that. asterism must've been tired and just not tallied the votes properly. My own spot should really be tied with WhiteFrenzy's Joaquin for second place (5 points each). Still, this is definitely the most votes I've gotten for an entry so far so I'm definitely flattered by the positive feedback, even if I didn't actually win. Thanks everyone!
    Yeah, if done after waking up that can happen.

Mark me a fan of your works so far, i am always impressed by your talent for writing characters and constant quality of sheets. A well deserved 2nd place with WhiteFrenzy.

And congratulations To BnEl15! Great Sheet, looking forward to your suggested theme in December.

Blog Entries
    Ah, is it over? I kinda wish there'd been more votes since I'm interested to hear more people's thoughts on the sheets here, but oh well. On another note, thanks for the votes and kind words, I'll try to come up with an interesting prompt for December. See you all then.
    Feel free to look at my Servant sheets here (Now 100% fixed and viewable)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Ah, is it over? I kinda wish there'd been more votes since I'm interested to hear more people's thoughts on the sheets here, but oh well. On another note, thanks for the votes and kind words, I'll try to come up with an interesting prompt for December. See you all then.
    I was surprised by the lack of votes too honestly. Usually most of the people who submitted entries voted plus extras, whereas here it was much fewer. Maybe a bunch of people just got busy or something...

Blog Entries
    It's part of the reason I asked the question of "do people know they can vote now?" I looked back at previous votings, and there were usually more at a more frequent pace. Had me confused.

well, my guess would be many here are from America and with election coming up they have other stuff in mind

Or ToO MaNy FoReIgNErS