Page 102 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Halley:She is realy good Wyvern it seems that possesed servants are your speciality and i must admit one that is greatly inspirational i am curious what would be her abbillities in her other classes ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Well, technically Halley cannot manifest on other classes outside of Watcher. She is using Edmond Halley's Saint Graph as a way to manifest an avatar in our planet. At most she would be a double servant with Edmond Halley in the Alter Ego class container. But otherwise he would be the one summoned, with Halley being his Noble Phantasm, Halley's Comet.
    Last edited by Wyvern; August 5th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Well, technically Halley cannot manifest on other classes outside of Watcher. She is using Edmond Halley's Saint Graph as a way to manifest an avatar in our planet. At most she would be a double servant with Edmond Halley in the Alter Ego class container. But otherwise he would be the one summoned, with Halley being his Noble Phantasm, Halley's Comet.
    Thanks for the answer Wyvern ! one additionally Question do you have now perhaps the opportunity to give me your review of my lostbelt idea etc ?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm so, SO glad that the calling out of our last prompt managed to get through some of our peeps and they're commenting on the sheets now. There are a lot of amazing entries every time and they deserve recognition, so I'm definitely elated to see they finally getting that. Thanks a lot you guys!

And because I didn't wanted to leave anyone behind yet again (and while I'm still working on mine), let's see if I can give decent praise to our contestants for now~

Thucydides: Such a nice idea! And the execution left nothing to the imagination either. I only heard of this person while reading others' biographies, so as a first interaction with the historical figure, this sheet helped me immensely in understanding his persona. I liked that you even thought of how he'd operate tactic-wise, it helped me to visualize him even further! His skills are what you'd expect from a Servant like him, and yet I found them all so charming. He is indeed quite the formidable opponent against those who rely in the magic of the "unknown", of "mystery", as I'd call. And that NP? Oof. Overall, it was amazing! What a way to start off the show.

Balaam: BALAAM. OH MY GOD. I like my genderbents, thank you very much, especially when they have an actual reason for that other than for the waifuism. This is a great example, as a body "made for temptation" is exactly what this Servant would enjoy. And only you could make a "Jew hater" (yikes) so charming! (Actually OH MY GOD ROYD YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ON A ROLL.) I loved how you've incorporated depravaty everywhere, but not on an indulging way, but rather as a twisted form of praise for this person. Her(his?) NP also seems so striking, what a shame we can't have visuals on that because I know it'd be AMAZING. Actually scratch that, everything about this sheet is amazing.

Hammurabi: Oh man I always like to see everyone's different interpretation of a same historical figure, and this is no exception. There's always that showcase of talent, of an author's personal touches, and this is one of those times where you can see it very well. His skills are terrifyingly accurate and his whole demeanor screams "danger". Quite fitting, as his name is associated with a cruel sense of fairness, even in the field of Law. His NP is so interesting and truly embodies the An Eye For An Eye mindset that defined this character to modern audiences - and you did in such a cool manner, that is different from the others, while not completely twisting him into something that he was not. Very cool concept, overall!

Hitchcock: YES. I don't even care that some people have a beef against modern Servants, I love them and I'll protect them until the end. I loved this idea, BnEl! You're always so good at making something that is enjoyable and faithful at the same time... One day I want to have a half of your talent, please hahaha. Anyway! What a nice idea to make him an Assassin/Caster hybrid, it truly suits him. And I liked the detail of how his skills ties in with this abilities as a filmmaker (and a side-actor) so seamlessly... He's so associated with his movie about birds that it indeed isn't hard to believe he'd control them in this form, indeed. And his entire character, as a "horror-oriented Shakespeare"? What a stroke of genius! I had a blast reading this sheet!

Lustig: Ah, leave it to Padoru to make us fall in love with a con artist! I just adore his "uselessness" in actual combat and his hyper-focus on other matters... Much more interesting, finantial matters... If used right I believe he'd be a great asset in a War, but his personality is truly in the way as well hahah. His Noble Phantasm was so fun, I love the idea of him just... scamming someone so blatantly. Gosh, why can't we have an animation with these characters in times like this! (And I say that with confidence, I'd watch an entire season of this man. The more I was reading your sheet, the bond lines, the dialogues, the more I was falling in love. He's so charming DANG IT.)

Shiloh: Oh my God this is amazing. I love support-type Servants, so this sheet was fated to already hit that sweet spot from the very start. But you went the extra mile and made this a very enjoyable experience, so much that I was sad when I finished reading it. I wanted more! Anyway, I love the energy this servants gives off, you can sense just by reading her abilities and skills that she is indeed so upbeat. You caught me by thr heart, that's not fair! ;-; I loved how simple and yet how nice her NP was, too. Being a drummer boy was indeed no small feat, and the sound of it was as much of psychological warfare as it was a sort of trigger to enter "the zone" for the soldiers. So I really liked that you've incorporated that in this sheet. What a nice entry, thanks for that!

Halley: Whoa, Wyvern! This was AMAZING! I truly have no words other than praises that I could shout ad infinitum, but well... Lemme try to make them as readable as possible, I guess. You did such a good job with the background. It was smooth, it felt like a book, it explained this character perfectly. A strong start. I love how you've incorporated Edmond Halley in this Servant too, the idea of him and this space rock that he saw as "something" is so sweet... I have a weak spot for non-human Servants, ask my lvl100 Voyager about that, so this was so sweet to read, and so surprisingly deep too. I think you've treated the prompt and the Servant both with great care and it shows a lot in the final product.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Howaito it nice to hear from you again as you are the positive mood in the thread(s) ,i hope that you had no hard times. And i am curious about your contribution servant.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Hitchcock: YES. I don't even care that some people have a beef against modern Servants, I love them and I'll protect them until the end. I loved this idea, BnEl! You're always so good at making something that is enjoyable and faithful at the same time... One day I want to have a half of your talent, please hahaha. Anyway! What a nice idea to make him an Assassin/Caster hybrid, it truly suits him. And I liked the detail of how his skills ties in with this abilities as a filmmaker (and a side-actor) so seamlessly... He's so associated with his movie about birds that it indeed isn't hard to believe he'd control them in this form, indeed. And his entire character, as a "horror-oriented Shakespeare"? What a stroke of genius! I had a blast reading this sheet!
    Haha, thanks WhiteFrenzy. For me personally, I love how this month's prompt kind of served as an excuse for me to write up more modern Servants. I initially planned to write a Caster/Berserker Stanley Milgram to complement my previous Freud and Skinner sheets, but I hit a dead-end halfway through, so I put that idea back in the backburner and went with the more famous and arguably easier Hitchcock. Glad you enjoyed him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Haha, thanks WhiteFrenzy. For me personally, I love how this month's prompt kind of served as an excuse for me to write up more modern Servants. I initially planned to write a Caster/Berserker Stanley Milgram to complement my previous Freud and Skinner sheets, but I hit a dead-end halfway through, so I put that idea back in the backburner and went with the more famous and arguably easier Hitchcock. Glad you enjoyed him.
    So would be actually modern media servants actually be allowed in the contest ? in either case your Hitchcock is rather interesting and well thought out onne Question given that my Kay Kawus has legendary birds would i be curious what he would think from him ? and you didnt espnded to my reaction f your Orestes annd Liu Pengli ?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    So would be actually modern media servants actually be allowed in the contest ? in either case your Hitchcock is rather interesting and well thought out onne Question given that my Kay Kawus has legendary birds would i be curious what he would think from him ? and you didnt espnded to my reaction f your Orestes annd Liu Pengli ?
    I'm sure modern media figures like Harry Potter or Naruto wouldn't be allowed. Just modern history.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm sure modern media figures like Harry Potter or Naruto wouldn't be allowed. Just modern history.
    i understand thank you .

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Image Source

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Japan

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: E
    MGI: C
    LCK: C+
    NP: B

Height: 151 cm
    Weight: 40 kg
    Dislikes: Opulence, impurity
    Talent: Tea ceremonies, making others feel welcome
    Natural Enemy: N/A
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male
    Armament: Tea utensils
    Catalyst: Tea bowl fragment

Skills
    Class Skills

Tea Room Creation - Rank A+: A variant of the Territory Creation Skill. Allows for the creation of a ‘Tea Room’, a highly specialized bounded field.
    Allows for the nigh-instantaneous setting up of a ‘Tea Room’. Though it is possible for Caster to create a territory suited for hosting hundreds of people, his own tastes and preferences mean that this Skill’s true worth is only shown to parties under five.

Item Construction (Tea Ceremony) - Rank EX: A specialized variant of the Item Construction Skill. Deals exclusively in the implements of a tea ceremony.
    Even if using materials of extremely low quality, production of utensils and other tools is possible with exceedingly high-quality results. Through the principles of alchemy, blends of tea can be made from ordinary leaves. With base materials of higher quality, truly divine results can be achieved.

Personal Skills

Chanoyu - Rank EX: The Way of Tea, a legendary cornerstone of Japanese culture. A refined art that can be likened to an almost religious ceremony.
    Caster possesses a perfect understanding of tea ceremonies. His tea ceremonies exude respect and harmony and refresh the spirits of attendees. Chanoyu also allows Caster insight into the personalities of others, allowing him to cater to each individuals’ tastes.

Proof of Friendship - Rank A: A Skill to suppress an enemy Servant's fighting spirit to a certain extent, where then a dialogue can begin. However, the enemy Servant must not possess a Mental Corruption Skill. In a Holy Grail War, an advantageous check can be obtained when constructing temporary alliances.
    As an extension of his art’s use as a political tool, Caster can quell the fighting spirit of others in order to aid negotiations.

Noble Phantasms

One Time, One Meeting
    Wabi-Cha

Type: Ceremony
    Range: 1~3
    Max Targets: 5
    The pinnacle of Caster’s art, serving as his Noble Phantasm and the crystallization of his ideal of a ‘Tea Ceremony’. Wabi-Cha could be said to be a “Pseudo- Reality Marble”, as its activation both manifests a separate space and draws a number of targets inside. As the Noble Phantasm is activated, targets are affected by a mental interference effect that obligates them to take part in Caster’s tea ceremony. However, this is actually an unintended side-effect as Caster’s intent is to properly instruct his guests on the conduct of a tea ceremony.
    With the targets in a suitable mood, Wabi-Cha is fully activated and the guests, along with Caster, are drawn into a separate space. There, they will undertake a perfect tea ceremony. Participation lifts the spirits of Wabi-Cha’s targets as well as clearing their minds and sharpening their focus. A persistent effect reducing the damage the targets deal to each other is also included.

Lore
    Caster’s true identity is Sen no Rikyu, the Tea Saint. He is regarded as the man with the most profound influence on Japanese tea ceremonies.
    Sen no Rikyu was born in Sakai (modern Osaka) into a merchant family. By the age of nineteen, he had begun to study under the fabled tea master Takeno Joo. He later underwent Zen training, though the middle years of his life are largely a mystery.
    Rikyu eventually came under the employment of Oda Nobunaga. Under her, he used his art to cement alliances and unite the vassals under his lord. Tea ceremonies became exclusive events, with invitations only to the worthy.
    After Nobunaga’s fall at Honnouji, Rikyu moved to serve under Toyotomi Hideyoshi. He played a central role in the Grand Kitano Tea Ceremony.
    During his service to Hideyoshi, Rikyu developed a great many utensils for use in tea ceremonies as well as defining the rustic and simple aesthetic in use even in the modern era. He is also credited with the design and construction of the Tai-an tea room, later designated as a National Treasure.
    Due to their crucial differences in opinion, with Rikyu’s preference for simplicity and Hideyoshi’s love of opulence, Rikyu was ordered by his lord to commit suicide. At the end of his life, he held a magnificent tea ceremony for a select few, gifting them with his personal utensils. The last of his guests stayed behind to witness his death.
    His death poem is recorded as follows:

Welcome to thee,
    O sword of eternity!
    Through Buddha
    And through Daruma alike
    Thou hast cleft thy way.

Personality
    A disciplined and serene old man. Rather than being unfeeling, Rikyu is closer to someone that is ‘always in control’ of himself. Though he is an artist, he gives off an aura more befitting of a saint or a priest.
    Naturally, he possesses a great love of tea. Though Rikyu does not expect others to fully share his passion, he is delighted if they show interest. When directing a tea ceremony, his demeanour changes, becoming strict but gentle and always freely offering his warm guidance to those unfamiliar with the proceedings.
    Rikyu enjoys the thought of service, and cherishes the idea of bringing pleasure, tranquility, and clarity to those taking part in his tea ceremonies. Having brought even the most bitter rivals to his table, he could be likened to a deal broker in terms of diplomacy.
    Rikyu’s wish to the Holy Grail is to play the role of guest in a perfect tea ceremony, rather than always being the host.

Relationships

Oda Nobunaga: Rikyu’s first master. Though at odds with her violent nature, he holds great respect for her talent and dedication.

Toyotomi Hideyoshi: Rikyu’s second master. He holds no grudge against Hideyoshi for ordering his suicide. However, death has done little to quell their differences in opinion.

Shuten-Douji: A most troublesome guest. As an unruly, alcoholic oni, Rikyu regards her as ‘the ultimate challenge’ in terms of providing a satisfactory experience. The lack of alcohol and strict protocol would be the most troublesome details.

Gilgamesh: Rikyu is no stranger to dealing with figures of high status, and as such believes that he could provide for the King of Heroes. Rikyu believes the greatest challenge with Gilgamesh would be the quality of the ceremony, the tools and the tea. As the opulent King of Heroes, his own rustic and simple tastes might cause a clash.

Iskandar: As a king that freely adopted the customs of those he conquered, Iskandar is a most desired guest for Rikyu’s tea ceremonies. In fact, he reminds Rikyu somewhat of his first master. In his opinion, the greatest hurdle in a tea ceremony for Iskandar would be the selection of other guests.

Qin Shi Huang: A great emperor from China, where tea and tea ceremonies originated. Rikyu would be interested to hear the First Emperor’s opinion on the direction that tea ceremonies in Japan developed, as well as to compare the arts of China and Japan.

Creator Notes
    Something of a quickie, but after mulling over some options I recalled reading about Rikyu and that was that.
    Unfortunately, I don't actually know all that much about tea, so that side of the sheet is severely lacking.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 7th, 2020 at 07:29 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rikyu: I like this man, he looks like he could do a great job trying to alleviate the tensions in a HGW with his tea ceremony, and the thought of a Berserker like Heracles or Lancelot just sipping some tea calmly is hilarious. Speaking of which, it's weird you didn't include Mori Nagayoshi in the Relationships, since he also enjoys tea ceremonies and rustic simplicity.

Just one question, what would happen if his NP didn't become a perfect tea ceremony because someone resisted the mental interference?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I considered mentioning Nagayoshi, but I figured he would've just been a face among Nobu's vassals to Rikyu.

As for what would happen if the ceremony were disrupted, the collaborative Bounded Field would collapse and probably toss all the participants out like an angry host.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Creator's notes
    I don't think I have much to say about this girl, but I guess I'll try. I thought for a long time about "someone that I'd vote if I could" and then tried to approach on this prompt by this angle. What's the sort of person that I'd like to see representing this theme? When I started to think on these terms, the answer became clear.

I know that Fate has a lot of lore when it comes to Mesoamerica, but I tried to not take that into much consideration here. Not entirely guided by a sense of laziness (although it played part on that) but also because this person... Is not that interested anymore in the past. In that part of her life. And maybe that is pretty obvious in the sheet, or maybe it isn't. Surely it's a nice thing to keep on mind, though.

In the end, I think I did a good job (and I tried my best to take a characteristic that would otherwise be mundane and up it to eleven in a F/GO fashion - which explains the whole maid motif and so on) on my entry, but I hope you guys are entertained as well! Thank you very much for your continuous support!

“Good day, my Master! I am Servant Assassin, at your humble service. Please, from now on, just leave everything to me... By the way, while I am at it, may I interest you in a snack?”

assassin
    — THE MAID SERVANT —

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Mexico

Height: 160 cm | 5'3''
    Weight: 51 kg | 112,5 lbs

Natural Enemy: Quetzalcoatl
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Female, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: E

ENDURANCE: E

AGILITY: D

MANA: E

LUCK: EX

NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Class Skills

presence concealment (maid): B

A true maid shall never make herself known when in service, perfectly blending in with her surroundings and only having her presence recognized if her Master calls for it. A servant that steps even a bit into the limelight―a place designed only for lords―is nothing but a disgrace.

Lore
    An ancient Aztec prophecy about the end of the world described in the Florentine Codex, one of the oldest Mesoamerican historical texts, describes eight portents—one of which was a woman weeping for her children. True enough, shortly after Moctezuma II witnessed all eight portents, the end of the Aztec world arrived in the shape of one of history’s greatest shitheels: the Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortes.

Malinche was a Mesoamerican native sold into slavery by her mother, whose destiny led her to become Cortes’ interpreter. For Moctezuma II’s shame, rather than by an abstract prophecy, it was by her words that the Aztec Empire fell...

―But even a story as filthy as hers had a beginning, before it could have an end.

Malinali, her birth name, was born as Royalty from a neighboring people to the Aztecs. Hers was a life made of innocence and discovery, filled with the education that only a highborn could attain―the knowledge that would become her leverage one day. She was said to be insightful and observant, very knowledgeable when it came to languages and numbers, a perfect and composed lady that one day would be the blooming flower of her tribe. Unfortunately for her, though, her father died before that…

A woman could not possibly be all by herself, for a multitude of reasons; and even the widow of a mighty tribe chief had to sacrifice herself for the greater good. Malinali gained, then, a new father, but a problem arrived shortly after… When her mother remarried, she was afraid that her child would be a problem to the throne and with the incentive of her new husband, sold into slavery the offspring of her late husband, and then staged a funeral to cover up the girl’s sudden disappearance. Malinali became a fallen princess, a mere slave early in her life.

The destiny of a female slave, especially one as striking as her, was to become a sex worker, a duty that Malinali accepted with grace and strength, never daring to complain――but never daring to forget either. She grew up, beautiful and sharp, like a rose adorned with thorns, and found herself under the attention of plenty of aspiring masters. After being traded several times, she ends up as Cortes’s interpreter and mistress. And so, right there began her story…

Her paramount value to the Spaniards was soon discovered and nurtured. It was not merely linguistic: she was an interpreter and doubled as a liaison who served as a guide to the region. Not only that, but she was also an advisor on native customs and beliefs, and sometimes could show glimpses of even being a competent strategist. Overall, her least significant role to Cortes was that most often expected of women: her function as his mistress.

Oftentimes, perhaps she would lay her head in the pillows and think of a world where she didn’t had to betray her people, one where she knew something more other than to serve and obey… Or perhaps, she never had quite the time to daydream about what-ifs. What Malinche was doing was surviving in a world that everyday did its level best to kill her; she knew nothing but strife, and even her allegiance was nothing more than her keen instinct telling her that the best chance for that was on that side, rather than with the Aztecs. She closed her eyes and marched forward, ruthlessly crushing under her feet any hesitation; if she even shown a speck of weakness to those foreign monsters, they would, too, kill her.

Even then, her loyalty―that thing born from fear and resentment, from despair and hopelessness, from admiration―was what directly saved the Spanish conquistadores from destruction. Once, in Tlaxcala, her astute observations led her to uncover an indigenous conspiracy against Cortés. And at another time, Malinche befriended an old woman who led her to crucial information about a dangerous impending attack from Montezuma. Armed with this information, Cortés decided to change his plans and to circumvent Cholula before proceeding directly to Tenochtitlan. The change astonished the natives and further persuaded them of the Spaniards’ mystical powers… It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that Malinche’s presence made the decisive difference between life or death many and many times.

――Even though all she did was not personal, for she never had a say in the things that happened in her life, even though she only served and obeyed because that was what was necessary for her survival, she was still regarded as a vile traitor by many in later generations (and her story even became the basis for one of Mexico’s harshest swear words).

Nevertheless, when she did have a choice, she chose to do what may be regarded as noble. For instance, even though she had the chance to avenge the wrongs her mother had done to her as a child, she still chose to forgive her. Additionally, due to Malinche’s presence as an interpreter at the negotiating table between the Aztecs and the Spanish, some bloodshed was avoided.

Personal Skills

hero creation (servitude): B

The techniques and arts necessary to artificially raise a “King” not by means of giving birth and nurturing, but rather by being a hype-man.

To the Aztecs, who had neither steel nor horses, an armored Hernán Cortez and his crew were surely like alien beings, objects worthy of an awe-struck fear. But the psychological warfare was also made possible thanks to the efforts of that small woman who stood by the sidelines, watching his back and feeding into the fear of the unknown from the natives, elevating with only her words the figure of a simple Conquistador soldier to an almighty force of nature capable of rivaling even Quetzalcoatl.

A Master will never be a nobody, as long as this Servant is by their side, for Assassin will “make a God” out of any human being. Anything can be attached to their successful path to victory, anything can be true if uttered enough times―obsessive enthusiasm, respectful fear and even begrudging love...

servant charisma: A+

The charisma of a maid. A woman who shines her brightest when there is someone to serve under.

An aura tailored specifically towards usefulness to her lord; naturally, the inspiring vitality of a common cleaning worker and the gentle competence of a lady’s maid are then attributed to this Servant. “Ah, this person is someone that can be counted on,” as they say.

Incidentally, she is so good at her job that if a Master is not mindful of indulging tendencies, they might even start to forget how they used to have a life without Assassin enabling their every need before…

no weak point: A

The motto of a maid servant, of course.

A natural capacity to handle anything and everything. Regardless of the problem or conflict, Assassin will have the knowledge and the experience to make the most out of the situation, turning it to its optimal benefit. And although a Servant is naturally blessed with the knowledge of today’s affairs because of their summoning circumstances, this Skill has nothing to do with that―rather, such circumstances would even enhance her natural preparedness.

Naturally, her range is not absolute and there is a lot she cannot perform, but somehow, her adaptative powers are noteworthy and she will always manage to cover up her handicaps, granting an air of an almost supernatural competence. A maid servant that is aware of all the different facts of every situation she is in, one who can perfectly think her way out through anything: that is Assassin’s style of servitude――that is the weapon she brandished during her life.

Noble Phantasm

“Even if the world may choose to hurt me, I choose not betray my peace of mind. All for the sake of survival, even the glorious sun will set down. Apologies for what I am about to do. ――
    Faena Malintzine
    Trust is Earned and Loyalty is Demonstrated

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 400m
    Max. number of targets: 1

An ability of manipulation and cause. The very foundation of victory and the pillar of a profound belief crystalized into a Noble Phantasm.

An ability that is nothing but blessings towards the “owner of the noble Malinali”. Assassin, even during her life, was able to see the variables of any situation and predict any potential outcome of an event; and with that eye of her mind, she saw that the Spaniards would be the winners when they started their innevitable conquest of all Mesoamerica. Naturally, even if she had little to no choice regarding her future, it was still in her nature to “be on the winning side.”

By perceiving the information of any situation and using the variables to predict the paths that lead to certain victory, she can also tackle a situation and its multiple possibilities by simply thinking about the best possible routes she could take. But, above all, even probability and luck itself work on mysterious ways to grant the perfect outcome to an otherwise dire situation. Although Malinche herself is not contemplated by the benefic effects of her own Noble Phantasm (to the very end, a tool for someone else) it is still something that only exists because of her.

―The ultimate strategist, the ultimate hype-man. As long as she is by her Master’s side, “they are to conquer even the gods.”

Personality
    >>Likes<<“Things I like? My Master’s happiness, of course! ―Eh? It must be something about me? Hmm… DIY videos, maybe?... They are very useful in teaching a new trick for this old maid.”
    >>Dislikes<<“I abhor laziness and unkemptness. A servant must always look and act their level best at everything they are meant to do. It’s unsightly otherwise.”
    >>Wish for the Holy Grail<<“A wish for the Holy Grail? ―Ah, I am but a mere maid servant, I cannot possibly have a wish! My Master, please use it to your heart’s content.”

A Servant that is completely devoted to her Master, she is someone that will faithfully carry out every one of the orders given to her while ensuring that everything around her also runs smoothly. But that deserves no praise or recognition, in her opinion, because it is only her doing her job as a proper maid.

“A maid who allows even a single drop of sweat to taint her figure is a disgrace to all servants.” Or so is what she believes.

Assassin does not have a high opinion of herself and tends to redirect the conversation to another topic when someone tries to know her better. But even her carefreeness does not take away any of the alluring sense of mystery that surrounds her.

She can be surprisingly insightful and is capable of doing amazing in pretty much any area, but her humbleness and desire to stay away from the limelight usually makes her a reserved creature that will never showcase her abilities without being ordered to.

She has a kind and gentle personality, a life philosophy that involves taking everything easy (unless you are a maid), and is always sporting a smile. There is something even supernatural in that curve of her lips, how it never leaves her face even when her memories are flooded by the scarlet paint of blood, by the hatred of all those who died but left their grudges against her to roam free. She claims to love everything, and behaves in a way that might even inspire sympathy from another person, but there’s only a gaping hole where her heart is supposed to be; even after her world’s demise, she must go on, she must “survive,” no matter how gruesome becomes the pile of corpses she has to make for that to happen.

A heart made of glass and a mind made of stone―the strength of her deepest wishes is not one to be underestimated.

Relationships with other Servants
    Quetzalcoatl:
    “What a shame that we are fated to never see eye to eye... Nevertheless, if you ever need a chambermaid to braid your hair or keep your armor polished, please do call me.”

Christopher Columbus:
    “…Hmm? Oh, what’s wrong, you ask? Why, nothing is wrong with me, Master. I was merely admiring that person. The very first Conquistador that came to our land. My mind just wandered off a bit, that’s all.”

Jeanne D’Arc Alter (Summer):
    “This ‘assistant’ job Madam Jeanne assigned to me is quite different from the one of a maid, don’t you agree, Master? For one, all I have to do is to fill the marked spaces with ink…”

Tamamo Cat:
    “Yes, yes! This is the spirit, Madam Cat!”

Scheherazade:
    “Such is always the end of this path we walk on, I suppose... I didn’t came to this place hoping to find a kindred spirit. Incidentally… As I found one anyway... May, one day, I hear one of your stories too?”

Beowulf:
    “Do you think he feels cold going out like that? I wonder why Lord Beowulf dislikes shirts so much… Sensitive nipples, perhaps? ―What a blessing we have those ‘boob-window’ outfits nowadays, though! Yes, that’s it, I’ll provide him with one right away!”

Bennienma:
    “You are an inn-keeper? So that means you have to make sure the guests are all comfortable and well fed, right? Betting even your own reputation in the pleasure of those you serve… Oh, what a great honor that is. I wish I could work in an inn as well...”

Extra Content

>>Bond 1<<“From enabling WiFi signal even in the outer space to mending your underwear or fluffing your pillow, leave everything to me, Master. I can even bear your children, if you need me to! ――Eh? The last part is not needed? Oh, well.”

>>Bond 2<<“There are so many Servants here… And the Chaldea staff gentlemen need proper care as well… Oh goodness, it looks like I’ll have a lot to do from now on. Very well! Let’s roll up our sleeves and work until we pass out!”

>>Bond 3<<“Master, do you want to rest your head in my lap? I heard that resting by a maid’s lap is a common custom in your land. Is it true that gentlemen also like to have their maids cleaning their ears while doing so? I can do that too, you know.”

>>Bond 4<<“I’m fine with my story. I’m fine, really. I did what I had to do to stay alive, and I know better to not feel shame over that fact. It’s just… Sometimes, when I don’t have anything else to do, I wonder if things could have been any different. What a silly thought for a common maid like me, right?”

>>Bond 5<<“Forgive me if I am speaking out of place… But please, Master, if possible let me serve you to the very end. I cannot prove my absolute usefulness, but if anything, I still want to be a witness of your glorious journey. I want to be a part of your story.”

craft essence:

“A gift from this humble servant for her Master, as a thanks for that gentleness which is so abundant.

I pondered long and hard about what could possibly make a proper gift, one that expressed my feelings in an adequate manner. Apologies for the delay.

――You see, my former Master wasn’t found of small gestures.

He liked everything big and opulent―a treasure trove of riches, fanciful and exotic women, all the gold in the world, the thrill of conquering and subduing…

And because of that, I could only offer him the one priceless thing I owned: my mind.

He cared very little for my heart.

――But you are different.

I can safely know that my Master cares for my heart. And that makes this servant so happy. I never knew I could be this happy before.

Which is why I want you to have a long, healthy life. So I can take care of you for many years.

D-do not pay attention to these other prototypes, I was just testing out the different painting techniques! …Instead, I want you to have this one! I tried to craft an Aztec symbol of protection on this mug so this way, as you are having your breakfast, you’ll always start your day with the blessing of the gods.

I hope you like it, my Master.”

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; August 8th, 2020 at 04:02 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Malinche: Now this is a good sheet. The whole "maid" angle was an unexpected direction for her (at least in my eyes), but you pulled it off really well. Her personality is a nice mix of traditional anime maid traits while still hinting at her own inner sadness and resolve.

I love how she has a Skill that basically means she can do anything as long as she rationalizes hard enough it's something a "proper maid" should be able to do. Reminds me of Sebastian's "A butler who can't do [x] isn't worth his salt" quote from Black Butler. I also like how her NP manages to be not flashy at all but still quite hax when you think about it. Between this one and your Mary Frith sheet, I feel like you have a soft spot for lowkey reality-warping NPs.

Lastly, I'm a little surprised there's no relationship line for Scheherazade. I imagine she could bond quite a bit with her over needing to devote themselves to serving another to survive, even if it meant forfeiting their own pride.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Lastly, I'm a little surprised there's no relationship line for Scheherazade. I imagine she could bond quite a bit with her over needing to devote themselves to serving another to survive, even if it meant forfeiting their own pride.
    ROYD I HAVE NO EXCUSES FOR SUCH A TERRIBLE FIRST IMPRESSION actually I have. I was half-asleep when I posted this sheet because I really really wanted it done before going to bed, but apparently my INT stat drops a considerable 20 points when I enter that state, so there's that. (I wanted to make small edits once I woke up more rested, but thanks to your imput I HAD to add this interaction. Thanks for opening my eyes on that obvious miss!

And thank you overall for liking this girl so much! The maid angle was not something that I had in mind from the very beggining, it was more something that came after I found this picture in particular, but I'm glad that the weirdness of the concept sticked its landing. I'm actually very very humbled by your compliments in general, thanks ;-; (And yessss... What can I say... I wanted to find different words for that NP, but when I thought about it, hers and that Saber's one really weren't that different in the end. I think I'm indeed starting to show my preferences I must stop hahaha.)

Also:
    Sen no Rikyu: I love love love how he is the epitome of this month's prompt; indeed, someone who has basically no offensive ability, and yet, is so interesting and a great Servant to boot. I love these "serene old men"-type of characters, so of course I'd fall in love immediately with this guy. His Noble Phantasm is also very gentle, in a sense... Imagine, killing your enemies with the ultimate gentleness of a proper tea ceremony! Ugh, sometimes I look at these sheets and I think "why didn't I thought of that before!?". But that is my way of saying 'mann this is a good sheet. AND IT WAS MADE AS A QUICKIE.'
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As a Spanish I want to apologize to this Malinche for everything she had to go through

Blog Entries
    Malinche: really good i must say an interesting Concept of a Maid that is caring for the Things around you but you dont notice it the most time splendid ,her personality is also well made and gives hint one something ehind her facade , i am curious how has she Rider and Caster qualification and is she as Rider a Chaufeuress ? also am i curious what she would think of my Titanica ?

all in all very good i hope now that my entry can Keep up with the other contributions

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Configuring identity... Configuration finished. Class designation: Berserker. Analyzing next course of action... Revealing True Name deemed optimal for the sake of interpersonal cohesion with Master. True Name: Jeremy Bentham. A pleasure to meet you, Master."

Source

"it is the greatest happiness of the greatest number that is the measure of right and wrong. Nothing more, nothing less."

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: Jeremy Bentham
    Alignment: Lawful Good?True Neutral
    Origin: Britain (18th Century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: -
    NP: EX

Dislikes: Fate, anything of divine or God-given origin
    Talent: Analysis, simplifying the world
    Natural Enemy: Angra Mainyu, Thomas Aquinas, Aristotle, Sigmund Freud
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: His essays

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (EX)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. While in most cases, this Skill hinders the owner's reason, the opposite happens in Berserker's case. Under this class, his belief in utilitarianism is amplified to insane levels, making the world seem extremely clear before his own eyes. He possesses his own personal system to "quantify" emotions (in particular happiness), and he will do anything to grant the greatest amount of happiness to the greatest amount of people, whatever the cost. This makes him a highly unpredictable individual; someone rational, yet insane.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster (EX)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Under this class, Berserker's form had been twisted by the general public's view of utilitarianism, something like "Only an unfeeling machine is able to simplify humanity into a mere numbers game" This turns Berserker's form into that of an unfeeling machine, granting him his Mad Enhancement and Demon of Rationality Skills. Incidentally, his robotic form is strictly limited to physical appearance. While his armor increases his endurance somewhat, he lacks other things commonly associated with robots in pop culture such as laser beams and turbo jet cannons, much to the disappointment of many Servants in Chaldea.

Utilitarianism - Mana Reallocation (B)

A classic utilitarian thought experiment: as a doctor, would you kill one patient, harvest their organs, and use them to save five other patients? What if the one patient has a mortality rate close to 100%, while the others have a better chance? Some consider it justified to reallocate resources in a way that would cause the greatest amount of happiness to the greatest amount of people. That is the essence of this Skill; reallocating resources so that they may be used in a better way. Should an individual's health drops below a certain threshold (roughly 20-30%) in Berserker's presence, this Skill activates automatically, rapidly draining their mana and redistributing them equally among all individuals within a 250-metre radius. Once this Skill activates, the only way to escape its effect would be to receive healing and rise above the damage threshold. Unless you have another person to heal you, however, this may prove troublesome as most healing spells require mana to cast. That said, as a believer of absolute utilitarianism, Berserker himself is not immune from this Skill's effect, something he would accept unquestioningly. After all, "If my energy can be used better for another's happiness, why should I resist it?"

Demon of Rationality (A)

A Skill granted to those who value logic and rationality above all, nullifying abstract concepts such as fate, emotions, or theology. The higher its rank, the more the owner is removed from the conventional idea of being "human". Initially, this Skill functions similarly to Mental Pollution, increasing Berserker's resistance against mental interference magecraft. This Skill has been further strengthened due to Berserker's outlook on life. Berserker resented the idea of natural law and natural right; the idea that something is absolute because "God willed it", or simply because "it has always been that way" Under any other class, this Skill would be ranked C and would simply grant a minor extra damage modifier against those possessing Divine attributes. Under the Berserker-class, this Skill is further amplified, obscuring (or perhaps erasing altogether) Berserker's Luck parameter and nullifying any attack that utilizes the concept of divine, fated, or unavoidable punishment through sheer disbelief alone. Truly, a demon born to oppose a god's absolute truth.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Selfish Beast of Happiness
    The Utility Monster

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: Varies
    Max Targets: Varies

A thought experiment devised by ethics philosopher Robert Nozick in 1974 to criticize the idea of utilitarianism. While the experiment was made centuries after Berserker's death, both Berserker and the experiment was tied by the concept of "utilitarianism", allowing him to gain access to this Noble Phantasm. The contents of this thought experiment is as follows: A hypothetical being, which Nozick calls the utility monster, receives much more
    happiness
    utility
    from each unit of a resource they consume than anyone else does. For instance, eating a cookie might bring only one unit of pleasure to an ordinary person but could bring 100 units of pleasure to a utility monster. If the utility monster existed, it would justify the mistreatment and perhaps annihilation of everyone else, according to the mandates of utilitarianism, because, for the utility monster, the pleasure they receive outweighs the suffering they may cause.

Through this Noble Phantasm, Berserker uses himself as a conduit for the Utility Monster; a being able to maximize the happiness caused by a single action. As he is still a mere conduit instead of the actual monster, Berserker is able to avoid the monster's inherent flaw of automatically prioritizing his own happiness above all else. Instead, with his own (admittedly flawed) mentality, he is able to analyze and choose whose happiness to prioritize (though it usually comes down to the greatest amount of people).

A highly cost-efficient Noble Phantasm usable at almost any time. Upon its activation, Berserker scans his environment with superhuman processing speed, accounting all possible variables, and devises a way to maximize the impact of a single action so that it may cause the greatest amount of happiness. While it's normally used defensively to find ways to help others, it can also be used offensively. After all, "reducing the number of people who would be unhappy" is a strategy considered just as valid in Berserker's eyes. Take throwing a pebble, for example. Berserker could throw the pebble directly to an enemy, barely causing any damage due to his abysmal strength... Or he could throw it in a way that causes a massive structural collapse, burying all enemies under the rubble. Of course, depending on the situation, there are limits to what this Noble Phantasm can do. Sometimes, the maximum amount of happiness attainable in a situation is simply not enough to save anyone. Taking the previous pebble example, sometimes, causing a structural collapse is simply impossible, and there is no other conceivable way to escape or defeat the enemy. Ultimately, this Noble Phantasm lacks any tricks; it has no magecraft, no causality-altering or reality-warping powers... only the essence of utilitarianism itself taken to its logical, extreme conclusion; causing the greatest amount of happiness possible.

Suffer, for Everyone's Sake
    All the World's Evil

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1000
    Max Targets: 1

A conceptual replication of a ritual once endured by a certain Avenger. According to extreme utilitarianism, the suffering of a small number of individuals are justified as long as it ensures happiness for the majority. Similarly, carving every imaginable sin to a single individual and subjecting them to every possible kind of suffering is justified as long as it ensures happiness for everyone else. By designating one individual as this Noble Phantasm's target, said individual would be marked as a "scapegoat" by the World itself. The World would redirect every kind of misfortune within a 1000-metre radius to the target, dropping their luck to abysmal levels. Furthermore, this Noble Phantasm would also redirect every single negative thought suffered by all sentient beings within the radius to the target. While this secondary effect is physically harmless, it causes devastating psychological damage to the target. Conversely, during this Noble Phantasm's activation, everyone else within the radius will have their luck increased by up to two ranks, and they will be more prone to experiencing happiness. This Noble Phantasm does not affect Avengers. In fact, it seems to strengthen them, as "one who absorbs the people's hatred" Unlike Berserker's first Noble Phantasm, this one has a much higher mana cost to sustain. Most of the time, Berserker can only maintain this Noble Phantasm for up to an hour before completely exhausting his mana reserves.

Description
    Berserker's True Name is Jeremy Bentham, considered to be the father of modern utilitarianism.

A man(?) who runs on logic and rationality alone, Berserker seems to lack human sentiments, judging each action solely based on how much happiness they cause. Perhaps due to Innocent Monster, every aspect of Berserker's mind has been altered to enforce this value. This makes him highly observant and able to perform split-second analysis to enforce "happiness" upon others. Yet even then, his own metric of judgment can sometimes be incomprehensible. While he normally prioritizes the number of people experiencing happiness, there are cases where he considers the happiness of the few to be more important than the majority. Of course, when exactly such cases apply, that's anyone's guess.

Gradually, one may see a more human side to Berserker. He may gradually cease his robotic, monotone way of speaking for a more casual one. Yet even then, it's unclear whether this is a hint of his original personality, or if it's simply a persona he constructed to better blend in with others. After all, Berserker also deems "fostering interpersonal connections" as something necessary to ensure the happiness of others. Whatever the case, while Berserker is normally calm and collected, his disposition would change should the topic of natural laws come up. He resents the vague reasoning behind laws established "because God willed it" or "because that's how it has always been". Should the topic come up, he would passionately argue against it in a manner very much unlike the emotionless machine he normally presents himself as. While it's easy to dismiss this passion as "Berserker hates gods", his beliefs run deeper than that. Berserker believes that one should do something because they will it, not because they unquestioningly follow nature without ever trying to change it. This puts him at odds with those possessing more deterministic outlooks on life.

Berserker's primary wish to the Grail would be to grant absolute happiness to all. Failing that, he would wish for a society that runs under the basis of his extreme version of utilitarianism. Yet as a Servant, he gained the ability to view humanity through a different lens, taking into account new extenuating variables... His wish may change. In a way, perhaps this shows that the Berserker known as Jeremy Bentham is more human than he lets on.

Lore
    Jeremy Bentham (1748-1832) was an English philosopher, jurist, and social reformer regarded as the founder of modern utilitarianism.

Bentham defined as the "fundamental axiom" of his philosophy the principle that "it is the greatest happiness of the greatest number that is the measure of right and wrong." He became a leading theorist in Anglo-American philosophy of law, and a political radical whose ideas influenced the development of welfarism. He advocated individual and economic freedoms, the separation of church and state, freedom of expression, equal rights for women, the right to divorce, and (in an unpublished essay) the decriminalizing of homosexual acts. He called for the abolition of slavery, capital punishment and physical punishment, including that of children. He has also become known as an early advocate of animal rights. Though strongly in favor of the extension of individual legal rights, he opposed the idea of natural law and natural rights (both of which are considered "divine" or "God-given" in origin), calling them "nonsense upon stilts." Bentham was also a sharp critic of legal fictions.

Bentham's students included his secretary and collaborator James Mill, the latter's son, John Stuart Mill, the legal philosopher John Austin, American writer and activist John Neal, as well as Robert Owen, one of the founders of utopian socialism. He "had considerable influence on the reform of prisons, schools, poor laws, law courts, and Parliament itself."

On his death in 1832, Bentham left instructions for his body to be first dissected, and then to be permanently preserved as an "auto-icon" (or self-image), which would be his memorial. This was done, and the auto-icon is now on public display in the entrance of the Student Center at University College London (UCL). Because of his arguments in favor of the general availability of education, he has been described as the "spiritual founder" of UCL. However, he played only a limited direct part in its foundation.

Relationships
    Mecha Eli-chan, Mecha Eli-chan MK II:
    "Scanning similar life-forms... Laser beam and homing missiles deemed necessary to implement in the next upgrade. Estimating material costs... Wait, why on earth would I need demon bones and stakes to install rockets!? A-Ahem, I mean... failed to calculate estimation. Upgrade postponed."

Gilgamesh (Caster):
    "Assessment: The wise King who cut all ties to the heavens above and ensured his people's happiness. Impressive."

EMIYA (Assassin):
    "Kill one to save ten. Kill ten to save a hundred. Kill a hundred to save a thousand. A true follower of my teachings, I see. I'm honored. That said, tell me... Why do you look so miserable?"

Maxwell's Demon, Laplace's Demon, Descartes' Evil Demon:
    "To think such all-powerful entities are summonable in Chaldea... naturally, their powers should be used for the greatest good."

Pioneers of the Stars:
    "Proud individuals who questioned and defied the natural law, bringing humanity to a new age. You have my respect."

Sigmund Freud:
    "People are born that way..? No, I refuse to believe it. People do things because they will it, to grab happiness for themselves and others with their own hands. To follow your basic impulses without ever questioning it... How unsightly."

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    More non-Caster philosophers, yay! I just thought of this guy yesterday as someone who'd fit the prompt. Turning him into a robot was definitely one of the greatest creative liberties I took so far, but I think it's justified and he turned out well enough. Also, if you like both my entries, don't forget to vote for whichever one has more votes at the moment. Now for the fun facts...

-Yes, he only looks physically tough due to his appearance. His stats are pretty low. In a HGW, his tactics pretty much boils down to spamming his first NP and taking out enemies through extremely elaborate Rube-Goldberg contraptions such as the aforementioned throwing-a-pebble-to-cause-structural-collapse example. As much as he denies it, there's probably some element of luck involved in that. Once the competition is thinned out, perhaps he could use his second NP to take out the remaining one or two Servants. It's still highly risky and has a chance of causing some collateral damage, though.

-There was a much older idea of him I had previously. There, he'd be a Rider or Alter-Ego merged with a few other utilitarian philosophers with an NP relating to the Trolley Problem. That one definitely sounded pretty stupid, though, and I couldn't figure out how the NP works, so I scrapped it.

-Berserker prefers Masters with Lawful-Good alignments, or those striving for "the greater good". Conversely, he dislikes Masters who are too emotional, one who would rather indulge in short-term enjoyment rather than long-term happiness for all. While he can tolerate these kinds of Masters to some extent, he might also betray them if he believes doing so is "necessary for the people's happiness".

-Suggested by that line to the three conceptual demons, imagine what would happen if the four of them teamed up: infinite energy (Maxwell), Clairvoyance (Laplace), reality-warping (Descartes), and Berserker possessing the NP to ensure the best possible usage of these resources. A really interesting event or LB potential for sure.

-Serious headcanon: Imagine a scene in the Lostbelts where an antagonist tries to convince him to fight for the LB since the Human Order has been eradicated, making the LB citizens as "the majority". At bond 5, he would reject the offer, claiming that while the 8 or so members of Chaldea were all that remained of the Human Order, he had grown somewhat sentimental of them, enough to prioritize their happiness above the entire Lostbelt's. This also shows his more human side.

-Comedic headcanon: He doesn't speak robotic because of Madness Enhancement or Innocent Monster. He's just really socially awkward to the point he keeps speaking in a monotonous robot-like voice. Like his line to Mecha Eli suggests, in some comedic events, he may occasionally slip back to his human voice, only to immediately catch himself and going back to robo-speak out of sheer embarrassment. Either way, you probably won't see his more human side until at least bond 4 or so.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 10th, 2020 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Added line to Maxwell, Laplace, and Descartes, plus new fun fact about them

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Holy Molly!