Page 182 of 367 FirstFirst ... 82132172177180181182183184187192232282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 7332

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Has the other contest started, or not yet?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Be more patient.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Has the other contest started, or not yet?
    December 1st.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    No he is talking about that other contest by delrey.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Be more patient.
    Ironic to hear that from you.
    Something came up today. I try to release it in 5-6h.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy
    Divinity.“Every man is a divinity in disguise, a god playing the fool.”

The measure of a divine aptitude, sometimes bringing prosperity—and sometimes being an unwelcomed burden. What is your Servant, in the middle of this all? A Divine Spirit of yore descending upon mortals? A demigod, the union between possible and impossible? A ruler that inherits the “divine right” bestowed upon them by their position? A lost soul touched by unspeakable gods? Or something else entirely?
    22nd deadline, voting period will be longer than normal to accommodate Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aw shoot, so many ongoing projects and none of them fit this prompt. I'll probably submit my entry a bit later on then.

Edit: Then again, if we're not strictly talking about gods...
    Last edited by BnEl15; November 30th, 2021 at 11:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Obviously, I should just repost Dagonet. Barring that, one does immediately come to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe two...
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had this cooking for a while. Seeing the theme for this contest I'm so glad I never posted it... so here it is. My first entry, Bran the Blessed.

"Hahahaha! Hello, my master! I am of the saber class! What a fine servant you've summoned yourself!"

Sources: Clouded Oceans, Pinterest.com. Fire Emblem, Pinterest.com. Prog_Ares, Twitter.com. Jonaskazan, Twitter.com.
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Bran the Blessed
    Origins: Welsh Mythology
    Alignment: Good
    Likes: Alcohol, Friendship, the British Isles, and his Family.
    Dislikes: Abuse, Trickery, and Boats.
    Talents: Destroying Things, Leadership, and Garnering Loyalty.
    Natural Enemies: King Arthur, Matholwch
    Other Classes: None
    Catalyst: A shard of the Cauldron of Ressurection, his skull, a piece of the Tower of London, or the hilt of the White Sword.
    Armament: the White Sword (B-rank)

"My name is Bran the Blessed and with my blessed blade I cannot be defeated!"

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: A
    End: A++
    Agi: D
    Mna: C
    Lck: A++

"I have the blood of giants in me... with that strength, I cannot be bested in martial combat!"

Lore

Spoiler:
    A name known in the british isles as the strongest king before Arthur, his legacy lead to the kingdom receiving many gifts during the time of King Arthur. The cauldron of ressurection, the White Sword, the Lance of Longinus, and the Holy Grail.

He had attained all these at some point in his life but he was only ever seen using one regularly. All were gifts meant for others that he gave freely as a means to attain peace for his land. Even if it wasn't meant to be.

Born of the last giant and a divine spirit, he was destined at birth by the white witch to be a powerful king that would cement the kingdom of the British Isles. He trained throughout his youth for that purpose but a single problem was revealed.

His line on his fathers side had been cursed to be unable to ride boats. Any he stepped on became doomed to sink while traversing water to its destination. However his size made it so that most rivers were no problem.

As his kingdom grew he became aware of a distant kingdom that sought war with him. In an attempt for diplomacy, he arranged a marriage between his sister and the distant king named Matholwch. They came to meet the sister to decide if she was worth such peace and they were pleased.

Yet his brother Efnysien was furious that he was not consulted and slew all the horses of Matholwch and his men. Furious, they demanded compensation. Bran readily offered his enchanted cauldron and demonstrated its power by beheading himself and falling in before walking out unharmed.

Matholwch accepted the cauldron and branwen as compensation and payment for peace between them. They left and married in Ireland. However not all was well as he believed. Months later he received a message from a sterling containing horrific news.

Branwen, his sister, had been cast from the kings court over displeasure at the gesture Bran's brother had made and forced to work in the kitchen where she was beaten and leered at by the men within. Further her husband beat her himself occassionally.

Furious, he called upon several heroes of legend to aid him in a rescue effort and set out. The only problem was the sea between him and Ireland. Thankfully, his fellow hero Taliesin came up with an ingenious idea.

They requested Cerdiwen to utilize his giants blood and make him even bigger, enough to wade through the sea to Ireland. It is said the request was so funny to the witch she laughs to this day. However she granted it and with his new titanic size he walked through the sea to Ireland with his army.

Once there Matholwch panicked, worried about the anger of the giant. However his advisor came up with a cunning plan. They promised Bran a house big enough for him and his entire army. Deciding diplomacy, he agreed and waited. Once completed, his brother inspected the house.

Inside were bags of flour hung from the rafters, as was customary. However this was a trap, as each held armed soldiers. Efnysien was wise to the trick and crushed the head of every soldier while they remained unaware they were known. Once it was safe, he bade his companions to enter and informed them secretly of the trick.

When considering what to do, Taliesin made a simple suggestion; to play along as though nothing was wrong and to wait for a chance to claim offense to launch a surprise assault. Bran agreed to the idea and returned to his normal immense size.

When the time came him and his army joined the army of Matholwch in a feast to celebrate peace between the kingdom and discuss compensation for the abuse he put Branwen through. Bran entertained this until Efnysien took offense to the disrespect Matholwch's son Gwern showed their people by not greeting them at the feast and threw a lance at him, killing him.

After this act, a full scale assault began. Initially they had the advantage with numbers and skills but then a tragic twist occured, those that had fallen on the irish's side began to return to battle. Scanning the fight he spotted the problem, the cauldron he himself had gifted them.

That was when he employed his most famous act; He took a mortal injury from Taliesin while disguised as an irish soldier and when he was placed within the cauldron he shed his disguised and used all his strength to shatter it. This act would ensure his death but it won the battle even if only seven survivors were present.

As he laid dying he requested that his head be severed and buried under the White Tower, that he might protect the British Isles for all eternity. Granting his request, Pryderi did the deed and carried his head back to the white tower.

It is said later that King Arthur excavated his head, claiming their power was all that was needed to defend the british isles. It is also said that his head reanimated and berated the king for his foolishness, the two arguing until the king of knights threw his head into the sea.

His treasures would be inherited by a different king known only as the Fisher King in legend. He is often thought of as that king but a single fact makes them markedly different. The Fisher King can ride in a boat while he cannot.

Even so, that kings legend is important to his as it determined where his treasures spread; To the knight Percival the Fisher King granted him the White Sword and the Lance of Longinus. To Galahad he gifted him the Holy Grail. While the remnants of the Cauldron of Resurrection were gifted to Lancelot.

Through this connection, imposed by people, Bran the Blessed is deeply tied to the three knights of legend and considers them both trusted friends and loyal knights. He will never question their actions or bravery unless their acts are egregious. Further he will often request their aid among others in matters as well as rush to their aid whenever they request it.

"Ah... so my tale was heard. I am honored Taliesin found inspiration in that battle... despite the hellscape it became"

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A++

Spoiler:
    As a half-giant demigod that lived among humans during a time where magic was most practiced and facing off against several articles and practitioners of the arte he has a very high resistance to magecraft, capable of shrugging off all magecraft from the modern era. When faced with rune magecraft however he gains a plus modifier. He also gains a plus modifier if the magus is of irish origin.

"Indeed. Matholwch was no slouch as a magus nor of the sword. I respected that... of course, I still slew him like rabble for his offense"

Riding: -

Spoiler:
    Due to his size he was unable to ride any beast in life. Further his curse made riding boats completely impossible. This fact seals this skill despite being entitled to a decent rank in the skill.

"Huh... I suppose I didn't ride anything in life. Still to be sealed over such a thing? What a pity... I was hoping to ride something for once"

Personal Skills

The Blessed: EX

Spoiler:
    The son of a giant that shares ties with a divine spirit and a divine spirit that remains chronicles in the mabinogi cycle. He was blessed by cerdiwen the white witch and prophecized to be great in life. So great was he that he defied death twice.

Such lineage of course comes with benefits. First, any attempt to deny him his fate, ie to alter it, is immediately rejected. If the effect is caused by a noble phantasm then he is entitled to a luck check that if passed nullifies them completely or if that is impossible makes the damage the absolute lowest unit of measurement possible.

Secondly, he is completely immune to curses. Whether of the mind or of the body, he cannot be cursed. As with the first effect if a noble phantasm attempts to then he is entitled to a luck check that nullifies completely or minimizes the effects to the lowest possible form if passed.

"Divine...? Perhaps. Blessed? Absolutely. By birth. By circumstance. By destiny. By blood. I am blessed in many ways... and I wish only to share that blessing with others"

Crossing the Straight to the Isle: A

Spoiler:
    A skill that encompasses not only his circumvention of his curse but his ability to enter enemy territory and still hold an overwhelming advantage. One that did not die completely when his enemy used a sacred treasure to try to win. Essentially, he can never submerge lower than his waist in water and he is always surefooted when walking.

To be clear, it cannot stop the acceleration of falling nor the descent but it allows him to dictate his momentum and direction. If in water, the effect acts akin to the act of walking upon water but he must be up to his waist for it to work such.

Further it acts as a form of Territory Creation by maintaining a 10 meter space around him that is his domain. It is the domain of the British Isles. Any servant of a similar origin that he considers an ally receives a plus modifier to their skills and parameters while irish servants receive a negative modifier.

"Oh-ho! I never expected my curse to be outstripped! Indeed... I never once thought it'd be outdone!"

Blood of a Giant: A

Spoiler:
    The son of a true giant, the blood of giants flows deep in him. His size always exceeds ten meters tall with a shoulder width of at least 2 and a half meters. His skin is as hard as rock and he constantly emits a temperature of 20 degrees celsius that is unimpeded by harsh cold.

In addition to granting two plus modifiers to his Endurance parameter, he also benefits from the effects of A rank Battle Continuation and Perfect Form at D rank with the stipulation that he must be within the domain of the British Isles. Outside he simply retains the benefits to his Endurance Parameter.

"My father Llyr... I haven't thought of him in a while. My mother freed him from captivity and he swore his life to her in exchange... a wonderful tale my mother enjoyed recounting."

Personality

Spoiler:
    Despite his inhuman origins he is human. Raised by his parents among humans he learned what being human meant. Cherishing it, he became king for no purpose other than protecting the humans he could. Even now that desire burns brightly.

As expected, he is a proud man. He knows of his legend and takes deep pride in it. He takes offense to any that would belittle him or his legend. However he takes greater offense to those that raised their swords for him regardless of their reason.

His response to offense usually isn't violence. He makes a show of force but will not use it himself. Rather he will weather an offense, a great offense, and a grave offense before resorting to violence. When pushed to this point, he will be merciless but also refrain from cruelty by making any death he gives as painless as possible.

Those that have not offended generally will be spared if they stop fighting. Essentially, as far as he is concerned, the only ones deserving death are those that offend, cause great offense, and are gravely offensive. Until then, while he has no qualms about killing to defend himself he finds it wasteful to kill.

However battle is not where his only traits lie. Outside of combat he is a very wise and pleasant fellow. He acts like a mentor to those needing teaching, a father to those needing raising, and a friend to those needing friendship. He uses these roles to help others.

Despite that he often will take the time to enjoy himself. Each day, once the sun sets he goes about preparing a feast either through what has been gathered for him or by hunting himself. Once done, he enjoys a nice drink with a hearty meal. He always prefers company but can enjoy it in solitude.

His most shocking trait however is his generosity. So long as someone has need of him he will provide best he can. Even resorting to taking part-time jobs in order to acquire what one needs at a particular time. If he has it then he will offer it without expecting payment. All this due to what he believes a good king of humanity is.

"Yes. I would do these things even absent being king... though I will not deny that being one helped me become more human"

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "Hmmm... hmmm... yes master. An ideal human. Good and evil intermixed... yes. You are human indeed."

Artoria Pendragon
    "Foolish King of Knights... I commend you. As foolish as your actions were, I was wrong that day. A good king always wishes they could do more for their kin... For that reason, I will always consider you friend and will come to your aide. Merely call my name"

Matholwch
    "To think you became a heroic spirit... hmph. Were I a weaker man I would say I can't forgive you... but you paid the price when I slew you like a rebellious commoner. That disgrace is your price for your offenses to my family"

Efynsien
    "My troublemaking brother. I've no doubt he caused problem for the Isles in my absence... yet I love him all the same"

Pryderi
    "I see you made it too... good on you lad. See? You lived up to your old mans expectations, as I promised"

Taliesin
    "My best friend. Thank you for your aid. Without you, I might not have crossed that sea"

Manawydan
    "Hm. Hm. Hm. My most trusted advisor. I am glad to see you as a heroic spirit. I admit, I worried... if you're here, I've nothing to fear"

Cu Chulainn
    "A fine lancer you are. That spear is dangerous... sadly, it will not avail you son of ireland!"

Percival
    "Hello, venerable knight. Apologies, I simply felt a strange kinship with you. As if we had a deep friendship... I know not why, no but it matters not. Anyone that is my friend may rely on my strength. Feel free to ask for it and I shall give it"

Mash Kyrelight
    "Strong hearted knight. I freely offer my strength and blessings to you. Never fear asking for my aid. It shall be freely given. Why...? Simple. We are friends, no?"

Lancelot
    "Hello friend. How might I help you? Of course I'll help, we're friends. I don't know why but I feel it in my heart. So go ahead, feel free to ask. I will help the best I can"

Pandora
    "The woman of woe... is a hopeful lass? Poetic. I pray to the isles your voyage finds a satisfying end"

Skadi
    "A fellow giant blood. I am honored to meet you. Shall we have drinks as we share our respective tales?"

Dagonet
    "... What do you mean 'Don't get ahead of yourself'? I had to defend the isles! Well, did until that foolish king arthur tossed me to sea"

Rudolph the Red
    ".... Are you a steed, no otherwise you couldn't talk... are you a spirit? Yes that must be it. Unless you were once human made deer? A sad fate if so..."

Mithotyn
    "A sad tale. It is inspiring to see one turn their death into a weapon... yet to hate humanity is to refuse the gift they give. I pray one day you rediscover that gift they gave you"

Ootakemaru

Such a cursed existence... Yet I do not pity you, for such would be an insult to you who seeks themselves"

Bride of the Great Hero
    "... 'Died'? Hmmm... I suppose I did retire to the underworld... and that the foolish king of knights prevented me from coming out of retirement by throwing my head to the sea..."

Mizukumi
    "I thank you for your compliments... but do not belittle yourself, maiden, for heroes such as you are as essential for the peoples as me. Yes... perhaps if you had been around, my brother might yet be less troublesome..."
    "... Hmmm. I am not familiar enough to know your legend to really comment other than to say I am sad. Your prior beauty is simply gone... that sun-like radiance with it... I only pray it returns one day"

USS Enterprise
    "... Indeed... though we can still work together, if you're interested. I can handle land fights while you tackle the sea's and sky"

Ptolemy I Soter
    "Mmmm... They were a good people. They weren't free of hardship, but I ensured their only concerns were internal not external... however one thing they had that even I knew was kindness. There were few orphanages during my times, because all understood the need to work together. I am their greatest example of that..."

Nimrod
    "... You are mistaken. My service was for the gift of humanity... or would you suggest I be a thief and not repay those kind souls that made me human? Or maybe... there's more to you than you're letting on. "

Scylla
    "Truly, a sad tale... I shall pray for a happy ending to your journey and a good reunion"

Sarama
    "What a pleasant sight... an innocent goddess innocently helping humans... truly, the world is vast"

Takashi Takeuchi
    "... Obsession is the enemy of happiness. Come to my isles. We'll begin a program to deal with your obsession."

Gargantua
    You helped defend my isles...? Thank you, young one. As a fellow giant, I am proud that one my own helped my cause. I hope they repaid you with the same gift they gave me"

Oppenheimer
    "... What sadness... such brilliance, betrayed... I hope you find peace, young servant"

Pope Honorius III
    "Ohhh? A pope...? A leader of religion... admittedly, my experience with such is lacking..."

Dandare
    "What a great queen you are... your love for your people is evident... I feel we could get along."

Solomon
    "A guardian of all humanity...? It makes my efforts seem small... yet, I feel not envy but gratitude. That another defender has appeared"

Shakusain
    "... It is sad what happened to your people. You have my condolences and aid when you take revenge... well... within reason. I do have standards"

Edvard Munch
    "Hmmm. You truly are an artist, no matter your form... Every movement you make shows it."

Baldr Jolnir
    "A survivor of tragedy... that itself is commendable. Nevermind your strength after. You have my respect."

Ariadne
    "A princess...? I apologize for being unprepared for a royal guest. Sadly I no longer have subjects, so hopefully my company will be enough."
    "... I'm sorry, but I cannot bend. The past is the past, no matter how bitter. To deny that would be to deny the efforts of a dear friend. Would you ask me to do that, Ariadne?"

Jezebel
    "Your life must have been hard... I cannot deny your vengeance would be justified... however, to kill all of them...? I am uncertain if I can assist with that. I apologize."

P♥♥♥♥e
    "Interesting... another nonhuman gifted with humanity? Ah, apologies. I mean no offense. Others like me, nonhumans, who have humanity are rare... so I'm glad to meet another like me."

Noble Phantasm

Allwedd i'r Twr Gwyn Ar y Bryn
    the White Sword

Type: Anti-Unit

Spoiler:
    A sword Bran claimed early in his career. Ever since he was not seen without it. So great was it that after his death it landed in the hands of the Fisher King who gifted it to Percival. It was said to be the sharpest sword ever but it would break when he needed it most.

While this was true for Percival that was due to him holding the sword. In Bran's hands the prophecy does not apply as he is the rightful owner of the White Sword, sword of the keenest edge.

As a passive effect this noble phantasm increases its own rank when faced with a superior armament in order to match it. Doing so does cost him some prana but only so long as he is fighting that particular noble phantasm. When he isn't it returns to its A-rank sharpness.

However when its true name is spoken, it's purpose becomes clear. To act as a vehicle for his legend. An instrument of his fate. Upon being released its blade emits a smoke and it begins rejecting all forms of prana. The hilt is not subject to this effect.

Specifically, when it touches something that utilizes prana in anyway it severs it completely. If an arm of a magus were cut off then even if it were reattached the magic circuits inside would never reconnect to the whole. A prana body with regeneration would find the regeneration of their injuries wholly rejected.

Unlike most noble phantasms however this facet can be utilized by anyone. So long as they hold it and know the phrase to awaken it they can utilize its full power. The only condition is that sometime after they defeat him the sword will break as in any hands other than his the prophecy of breaking when they need it most is in full effect.

"I am the king of the isles... Defending it is my purpose... and this place are my Isles! So I will defend it with my life! Allwed i'r Twr Gwyn Ar y Bryn!"

Crochan, Cymerwch fy Mywyd a Byddwch yn Haul
    the Broken Cauldron

Type: Anti-Noble Phantasm

Spoiler:
    His final moments crystallized in this noble phantasm, his heroic feat of destroying the cauldron of life. Without his noble sacrifice his countryman would have lost to the unending wave of irish soldiers. However because of it the cauldron was completely destroyed and gave them the chance they needed.

As he fights he accumulates mana from around him and his opponents. He stores it within himself. Steadily, his rank will increase to a maximum of EX rank Mana. Further, a powerful effect hinders attempts to discern this, making it appear his mana parameter is simply D-rank even to his master.

However when he invokes this Noble Phantasms true name he channels that mana directly into a noble phantasm he is connected with. Either through his unbreakable White Sword or some body part, all the stored mana is pumped directly into the grappled noble phantasm.

A luck check is forced and if his mana parameter matches or exceed the strength of the Noble Phantasm then if he succeeds it is completely broken. If he fails, he still depowers it for a 1 hour per rank of Mana he loses in the process.

However there is a fatal flaw with this noble phantasm. It must be a physical phantasm. Conceptual, Immaterial, or even large quantities of fluid Noble Phantasms are unaffected largely by this Noble Phantasm.

However should the noble phantasm normally be unshatterable, then rather than destroy it he merely renders it completely inoperable. Even its true name will not stir it to action. This effect can only be lifted if he himself desires it. If he happens to die without doing so, then the sealing will be permanent.

At best, he can impose a negative modifier to such noble phantasms by attempting to inject mana into the enemy servant, but this in turn simply increase their mana parameter. Further whatever limb he used is sacrificed, being obliterated and a heavy curse preventing it from healing. Even if his sword is used, the hand simply explodes in its place.

"So it's come to this... I cannot best that noble phantasm... thankfully, I knew that the moment we met... now face my legend! Crochan, Cymerwch fy Mywyd a Byddwch yn Haul!... with that, your trump card is broken. Now what will you do O' hero?"
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; December 21st, 2021 at 12:47 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Servant Voyager, Pandora has answered your call. Now let's get a bite to eat Master, there's no point making introductions on an empty stomach. After that can we go to the nearest hospital to help people? I can feel this era abounds in its fair share of sickness and misery, so I'd like to get to work on repairing it as soon as possible. Hmm, the Grail War? Yes I suppose that's important too..."

Servant Voyager
    :

Appearance:

True Name: Pandora

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Caster, Assassin, Avenger

Strength- D
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- A
    Luck- C
    NP- A

"Hmm, you don't think this Class is fitting for me? Well I certainly had a lot of time to wander and clear my thoughts after what I've done."

History
    A story as old as time--- an innocent girl who overcame by curiosity opened a jar that should never have been opened and doomed the world to uncountable miseries. Yet what remains shrouded in obscurity is the continuation of her tale. How did that girl's fate unfold after unsealing the accursed jar?

This incarnation whispers of a forgotten legend where Pandora clutched by guilt came to journey the world in an attempt to make amends for her unknowing crime. Mastering a forbidden technique to manifest the curses of man into a physical form and seal them within the empty vessel she carried, Pandora came to be known as a wandering miracle-woman who cured countless people of their ills only to slip away with the morning dawn before a celebration banquet could ever be prepared in her name. Shedding her former name she called herself "
    Skia Elpis
    Hope's Shadow
    ", expecting no praise or gratitude for her achievements but only dedicating herself to bring hope to the fallen world.

Thanks to her longevity as a Divine Construct Pandora managed to live to see the age of the virtuous king Deucalion. He met and befriended the girl on her travels and, upon hearing of her past and tragic determination Deucalion offered to grant Pandora a place amongst his household as one of his own daughters. This originated the misconception that Pandora herself was one of the daughters of Deucalion. However despite being the only one who broke through her free-spirited wanderer facade and saw the guilt-ridden girl that lay underneath, he was unable to stem the relentless drive in Pandora's heart. Though Deucalion implored her to join him on the Ark she ultimately chose to stay behind to scrounge whatever lives she could save in the doomed world.

Thus Pandora met her end, consumed by the floodwaters that Zeus sent to purify the world of sins he himself endowed. Now summoned as a Servant, she may once more embark on her inexhaustible quest.

Personality
    A cheerful wanderer who carries herself heedless of what the future holds. Voyager is happy to travel from village to village helping people wherever she goes. As for herself she cares for little other than what she'll eat for lunch that day or seeing a pretty sunrise. Overall an upbeat person who doesn't fret over small things and finds meaning in helping others.

At least that's the impression she holds on the surface. This demeanor is in large part a mask to not worry those she cares for, and in truth Voyager is someone burdened by deep guilt. She blames herself over having unleashed all the world's evils on humanity and considers all of them her personal responsibility to correct. This gives her a downright pathological sense of altruism. She'll see anyone in trouble as her responsibility and take it upon herself to help them even at great personal cost.

Voyager recklessly uses her second Noble Phantasm to manifest people's curses as tangible monsters so she can defeat them, dismissing the risks to herself or even those around her should she be unable to contain the calamities she unleashes. She is simply somebody who will try to save everyone in front of her, even if the collateral damage spills over to endanger more people down the line Voyager will convince herself that she can merely save them later. A truly obsessive desire born from the desperation to atone for her past that potentially blinds Voyager to the repercussions of her actions in the here and now. That said, as twisted as it is there is nothing but sincerity in her drive to save others as she was powerless to before, and Voyager would gladly sacrifice her own life to accomplish that feat.

Voyager prefers travelling from place to place as being recognized for who she truly is could hinder her quest and she doesn't expect any praises or reward from those she saves. A wandering hero who shows up in time to save people in distress only to disappear into the sunset without so much as giving her name--- that is the manner of existence Voyager strives to uphold. As a sheltered homunculus (designer baby) created for only one purpose she does show innocent wonder in touring and seeing the sights of the human world, though the drive burning within her keeps Voyager from lingering in one place for too long.

Voyager has a deep admiration for the medical profession that extends to all those who struggle to relieve suffering, viewing them as valiant heroes for fighting against the evils she brought forth. For her the mark of a true hero isn't glory obtained by shedding the blood of one's fellow man on the battlefield but simple determination to save life, even if it means spitting in the face of fate itself.

In the modern age she also takes on a fondness for the Mahou Shoujo archetype, which has influenced her manifestation and demeanor. Heroines of love and hope who devote themselves to helping others and battling monsters that personify mankind's darkness, perhaps it was only fitting that she would find inspiration in such stories. This may reach the extent of practicing their poses in front of a mirror when by herself, but Voyager herself would blushingly deny it. After all, one as dyed in sin as her really has no right passing herself off as an innocent heroine--- at least, such is Voyager's own self-perception.

Upon summoning Voyager will initially ignore the purpose of the Grail War to instead travel around to hospitals and disaster sites secretly using her second Noble Phantasm to help people. Though when convinced that the Grail can grant any wish she will seek it out as a means to saving more people. Voyager is still leery at the idea of partaking in a tournament of blood, but will accept sullying her hands if it's truly for mankind's salvation.

Likes: to tour the scenery, miraculous cures, magical girl anime, powerless people who fight against their fate
    Dislikes: herself, the curses she unleashed, being unable to save someone, the word 'hopeless'
    Talents: everything necessary for the first woman, capturing curses, helping others
    Natural Enemy: Zeus, Pale Rider

Class Skills:

Independent Navigation- C
    The Voyager Class' variation of Independent Action. A Skill granted to those famed for travelling through distant lands, whether to reach a destination or simply savoring the scenery along the way. Donates the Servant a bonus to Endurance and constant supply of magical energy per turn so long as they continue on their journey. Voyager's journey is not to reach a destination but one of repentance. So long as the evils she unwittingly set free continue to torment humanity she will carry on her thankless march.

"I saw so many beautiful things on my travels through this world, yet I didn't deserve to just bask in the sights. Not when I was the reason for everything bad in it. That's why I had to keep going."

Personal Skills:

Mystery Capturer- B+
    A variant of the Skill that indicates one's aptitude in vanquishing mystery. Having dedicated herself to recapturing the calamities she unleashed upon the world Voyager obtains this ability. Rather than slaying mysterious beings, she specializes in weakening them to the point they can be sealed away through her first Noble Phantasm. Plus modifiers are applied to her attacks in proportion to the opponent's level of mystery and in Voyager's case additionally if they can be conceptualized as a "curse".

"How does 'Curse Captor Pandora' sound Master? Hmm, too cheesy? At least consider indulging a maiden's indiscretions."

All-Gifted
    Anesidora
    - EX
    All the Olympian gods combined their efforts to aid in Voyager's birth. While it was Hephaestus who crafted her mortal vessel the gods together lent a fragment of their Divine Cores to fill the hollow construct with true life. Wits and speech from Hermes, wisdom of fine crafts from Athena, beauty and desire from Aphrodite, music and song from Apollo and lastly, curiosity from Hera.

An
    Homunculus
    artificial human
    showered in graces from every Olympian god, Voyager is close to a divine computer terminal that can access abilities from any of her divine "creators". For instance by "downloading" Ares' memories as war-god into her Saint Graph Voyager can momentarily move and fight as a skilled warrior despite her own lack of experience. Other Skills she could obtain are Mana Burst (Lightning) from Zeus, Protection From Drowning by way of Poseidon and Silver Tongue from Hermes.

Normally only one Authority can be borrowed at once. While Voyager can theoretically combine up to three at a time this would severely strain her Saint Graph and incur significant self-damage. Voyager could theoretically lend some of these gifts to others, reflecting the theory that her original nature was a mother goddess who showered humanity in blessings rather than a pampered princess who hoards them all onto herself. Even so Voyager has forgotten the method to do so and her current mentality of "taking all responsibilities onto myself" would mean she'd rather go it alone on her impossible quest than rally followers.

"How ironic, I was gifted in everything yet the only thing I ended up gifting others was pain. Ah, look at me talking about gloomy things again Master. Well this time will be different. I promise not to let you or anyone down ever again."

Unyielding Will (Hope)- A+
    Unaccountable mental strength that sprang from the "
    Elpis
    hope
    " sealed within Pandora's Box. Whenever Voyager is about to lose heart on her endless roam the light of hope shines from within inspiring her to continue. The insane perseverance that drove Voyager to wander the earth alone for untold eons in an attempt to atone for her sin. Even as her ragged feet cried out for rest, even as her name was reviled by the humans she protected, Voyager merely continued to trod ahead.

A mental reset that purges bad statuses like fear, doubt and despair. In addition an effect akin to C-ranked Battle Continuation is conveyed as Voyager won't allow her body to give in until her quest is completed. Incidentally, the "hope" Voyager carries is solely for the sake of others. The hope that she could be forgiven and finally lay down the burden of her neverending quest--- Voyager has long since deemed herself unworthy of such a thing.

"You have summoned hope's shadow. As long as I stand behind you the light of hope shall surely shine upon you."

Golden Rule (Body)- A++
    Connotes possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Crafted by Hephaestus himself to be the perfect image of feminine beauty and reinforced by the grace she received from Aphrodite Voyager naturally possesses an unparalleled rank in this Skill. Even eons spent wandering the earth haven't dulled her beauty at all, seeming to have not aged a day since the regret that defined her legend.

"It's not surprising I still look like this, a construct of the gods naturally won't age at the same rate as mortals. Still the appearance of a beautiful girl can be inconvenient while traveling, so I mainly cover this with a cloak. No it's not that I have a complex over having not aged a day
    , silly Master."

Noble Phantasms
    Pithos Pandora
    Hollowed Box Of Endless Curses

Type: Barrier/Anti-Curse

The receptacle containing all the world's evils that was innocently opened by Voyager, unleashing a plague of calamities upon humankind. Originally recorded as a jar- Pithos its nature has been distorted across persistent reinterpretations of Voyager's legend. In accordance with her current role as a wanderer it's taken form as a clay box resembling a backpack slung over Voyager's shoulders.

In the Caster, Assassin or Avenger Classes the Pithos would manifest seething with the curses it housed in legend, able to be unleashed as an uncontrollable deluge on its bearer's foes. However in Voyager's hands it's already empty, merely a hollow clay box faintly thrumming with divine power. Even bereft its contents the Pithos is still a potent relic forged by the Olympian Gods themselves to withstand the venom of all the world's curses and in her quest for repentance Voyager has seen fit to repurpose it for another task.

The interior of the Pithos is a Bounded Field created to contain and isolate curses. By opening its lid a powerful suction effect activates that pulls in all curses taking a tangible form and secludes them in a conceptual dimension within the box. All curses can be sealed however more powerful ones might need Voyager to weaken them first before going for the capture. Voyager can also unleash the curses she's collected in the form of Phantasmal Beasts tamed to her will, from gryphons to cyclopes to hydras to pegasi formed from curse-energy. Voyager is surprisingly affectionate to these creatures as she regards them as having only acted out because of her own mistakes. Only five of them can be summoned at a time and when sufficiently damaged they'll need to retreat back inside the box to recover.

Another usage for this Noble Phantasm is for Voyager to project a shimmering blue cubic Bounded Field around the box that isolates space within and keeps curses from breaking out. Serving akin to a medical operating room that contains the collateral damage from her "treatments". Up to a city block can be sealed away within this space provided she expends enough Mana and it ensures Voyager doesn't have to worry about innocents being caught in the crossfire while she deploys her second Noble Phantasm. However due to straining the Pithos' protection to cover a greater area more powerful curses will still be able to shatter this barrier given enough time.

Nosoi Anáklisi
    Your Curses Become Mine To Carry

Type: Anti-Unit

A crystallization of the "
    Elpis
    Hope"
    Voyager received from Pandora's Box, the dream that humanity can one day overcome their evils and forge onward towards a brighter future. The nature of this Noble Phantasm isn't recorded in any legend in Panhuman History but is instead a technique Voyager discovered on her forgotten journeyings to make amends for her sin. The ability to force any curse・ailment・malediction into a physical form where it can be sealed away.

To invoke this Noble Phantasm Voyager first needs to "diagnose" whatever curse is inflicting her target. This can be anything from a divine curse to mundane illnesses or poison. Then upon ascertaining the source of the affliction Voyager may place her palm on the target's chest and recite the words "Curse, reveal thy true face and manifest".

Upon doing so dark purple mist streams up from the target and coalesces into the shape of a Phantasmal Beast embodying the "curse" in question. This monster will have an appearance and abilities reflecting the nature of the curse like that one born from poison may take the form of a great venomous serpent or toad and be able to impart the effects of said poison through its attacks while an incarnated curse of famine could appear as a scrawny skeletal wraith that can drain life-force around itself. Voyager refers to these creatures as "Nosoi" after the ancient Greek term for plague-spirit.

Voyager has no control over the curses she summons and in fact they'll usually react by attacking everything around her indiscriminately. This Noble Phantasm's only value is in giving form to the shapeless and immaterial evils plaguing people so they can be defeated. When one of these "Nosoi" is destroyed or sealed away by Voyager's first Noble Phantasm the corresponding ailment will also be lifted. While theoretically the curses can be weaponized by awakening them when her enemies are nearby so they'll be caught in the crossfire Voyager refuses to do so out of disgust at the idea of wielding people's pain as a weapon.

This Noble Phantasm can be considered a reversal of Voyager's act of releasing all the curses of the world onto humanity, a symbolization of her desire to undo her worst mistake. The power and intelligence of a Nosoi scales based on that of the curse it was "birthed" from. A common cold or flu might only manifest as a small toad that Voyager could easily dispatch, while the Black Plague would surely be a great monstrosity that could topple armies. Divine curses are the strongest and will usually have some degree of personality as well, making them the most challenging to seal.

Nice vague prompt this time around. I actually just happened to be working on two Servants that would fit but decided this would be the best entry. Akim Ferreira gave me the idea of a Pandora Servant that's basically a Pokemon trainer traveling the world to recapture the curses she set free and I liked it enough to write out this sheet. Thanks to him for the suggestion and as usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Appreciate the read y'all!

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Edit: Then again, if we're not strictly talking about gods...
    Something something crazy dictators who think of themselves as gods something I remember a great man who created a great Servant like that.

But oh boy I totes thought this would be posted tomorrow. AND WE ALREADY HAVE ENTRIES. I'll read them as soon as possible with lots of love.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Voyager is a fun premise. I guess along her journey she met Master Roshi and learned the Evil Containment Wave?

Minor qualm is that she has no Divinity Skill despite almost being a Terminal. And Hermes does not seem to be a Machine God afaik. I imagine him as a "normal" god, but that is just pedantics.
    Nice addition to the Voyager Class, cool entry!

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if anyone is going to do a primordial or head god this prompt.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm interesting pronpt , now is the question which of my many candidates and ideas should i use .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Would a mortal who attained godhood or a god who lost his divinity count for this contest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Voyager is a fun premise. I guess along her journey she met Master Roshi and learned the Evil Containment Wave?

Minor qualm is that she has no Divinity Skill despite almost being a Terminal. And Hermes does not seem to be a Machine God afaik. I imagine him as a "normal" god, but that is just pedantics.
    Nice addition to the Voyager Class, cool entry!
    Funnily enough with all the references I included in the sheet that was one I didn't think of at all. I did consider mentioning her second Personal Skill includes Divinity but somehow didn't find a place to fit that in. It'd be kind of weird IMO if Hermes wasn't a Machine God when all the other Olympians were, but in any case I didn't actually mention that concept in the sheet and just said Olympians (the computer terminology would be a metaphor or literal). Also her second NP is actually a concept I had for an original fiction story I plan on writing sometime.

Blog Entries
    I have lots of half-formed ideas that would fit this prompt, but Endwalker is releasing so I'll play it safe and stick to some simpler ones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It'd be kind of weird IMO if Hermes wasn't a Machine God when all the other Olympians were, but in any case I didn't actually mention that concept in the sheet and just said Olympians (the computer terminology would be a metaphor or literal). Also her second NP is actually a concept I had for an original fiction story I plan on writing sometime.
    I know but neither Hermes nor Dionysos were mentioned to be part of the fleet despite being major gods. My personal guess is they are native gods or one of the first they made without their machine bodies.
    But doesnt matter, was just minor note i wanted to make

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It'd be kind of weird IMO if Hermes wasn't a Machine God when all the other Olympians were
    Well it would be if we didn't know the identities of all Twelve Machine Gods.
    The writers essentially deemed Hermes unnecessary for the operation of the Interstellar Fleet, in order to make room for Hades. That's pretty fair in my opinion; what purpose would a messenger unit serve in a fleet of terraforming and colonizing vessels with an interconnected operational network? Now that being kept in mind, the Twelve Machine Gods is more like the twelve most important and vital members of the Fleet after the overthrow of the Titan-generation vessels, it doesn't necessarily preclude Hermes being a lesser vessel who (speaking now in terms of the Lostbelt 5 story) was simply destroyed during one of the Machias without aplomb. Just as much though, he could just be a Divine Spirit created by human belief. We simply don't know, and that's more than enough room for anyone to work in.

For future reference, Fate considers the following to be the Twelve Machine Gods of Olympus (and later, the Twelve Olympians);
    Zeus, Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hades, Hephaestus, Hera, Hestia, Poseidon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I know but neither Hermes nor Dionysos were mentioned to be part of the fleet despite being major gods. My personal guess is they are native gods or one of the first they made without their machine bodies.
    But doesnt matter, was just minor note i wanted to make
    Dionysus makes more sense since he was outright a demigod who was deified later in life. But I guess both him and Hermes could be considered part of the "second generation" of gods born after the Titanomachy.