Page 88 of 367 FirstFirst ... 38788386878889909398138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 7324

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that was quick, and a pretty good start to this month's contest.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fuck, I could have saved Orpheus for the contest.

...Shit. Okay, I, uh, gotta look at my backlog of ideas to see if I have something that fits then try and write up the sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Fuck, I could have saved Orpheus for the contest.
    Is there a rule about not posting sheets that were posted in the Create-A-Servant thread?

It's an honor thing, mostly. The idea is to create something new, not use something you've already made, after all.
    People have posted their entries after the contest has ended to the regular thread, but now that the contest entries are marked in the OP that might not happen.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is an example

shameless self-plug
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What's the Kriemhild counter at again?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    By myself, i increased it by five already.
    Honestly, i really don't have anything on my sleeve right now, maybe i will stay out of this one.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Saber Helgi

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Helgi "Hjorvardson", "Hundingsbane", "Haddingjaskati"
    Nicknames: Thrice-Chosen, the Hero-Hearted
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Norse Mythology

Basic Info

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Info:
    Height: 185cm
    Weight: 80kg
    Dislikes: blabbermouths, the feeling of dying again, cold tears falling on his body
    Talent: Silence
    Natural Enemy: Hromundr
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human, Humanoid, Riding, Beloved of Brynhildr
    Armament: a finely decorated longsword

Class Skills

Magic Resistance A
    The ability to resist magical effects. More than just rejecting magical energy, this ability offers immunity to any spell under A-rank. As Saber cannot be affected by most modern magi, calling him a Magus Killer is no exaggeration.

Due to living in the Norse Age of Gods, where gods and men and monsters mingled freely, a rank of "B" would normally be given to Saber. However, due to the unending support of his wife, this skill has gone up a rank.

Riding A
    A skill showing an aptitude for riding both mounts and vehicles. At this rank, one could easily qualify for the Rider class, should one have a famous mount, and one can ride everything except Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts.

As a companion of a Valkyrie, Helgi could not possibly underperform when it comes to riding. However, while Helgi did have a horse named Vigblaetr, other information about it has been lost.

Personal Skills

Thrice-Lived A++
    A skill which Helgi only could have obtained through the unique makeup of the Norse Age of Gods, as well as the support of the Valkyrie that loved him. Helgi can resurrect from mortal wounds twice.

As Helgi lay dying for the first and second times, Svafa cast a spell on him to conserve both of their memories deep within his soul, so that they would survive past his reincarnation - and when they met again, she too would reawaken with her own personality, distinct from the other Valkyries.

But finally, in his third life, Helgi was tricked into killing his wife before he himself had died. Without the spell which would ensure his complete reincarnation, he died for real.

Nameless Arms Mastership B
    A skill showing the mastery of combat skills, even though this was not recognized by others any of the times Saber was alive. As such, all parameters seem a rank lower than they actually are.

In each life Saber had immense strength, accumulating vast experience through each of his reincarnations. However, as each reincarnation had a different nickname and lineage, the recognition of his feats had to start over from scratch three times.

Support of the Valkyrie EX
    A skill showing the magical support of a Valkyrie, the choosers of the slain and lovers of heroes. Saber's Strength, Endurance, and Agility are all boosted one rank.

Saber was loved, in each life, by the same valkyrie who was reborn over and over again, every time retaining her semidivine status: Svafa in his first life, Sigrun in his second, and Kara in his third. As befit her role as one of the minor goddesses of war and helpers of Odin, her support is sufficient for its target to be called unrivalled in battle, no matter the opponent.

As a Servant, however, the support of the Valkyrie is contingent on the existence of a swan feather, clasped to Saber's breast armour. So long as the feather is intact, Saber will enjoy the boost, and the feather cannot be touched by anyone except himself. The only way to deactivate the boost, therefore, is to make Saber destroy the feather with his own hands.

Noble Phantasm

Ye Blood-Flecked Snake, Destroy The Shield
    Vignesta Böl

Type: Anti-Barrier
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The finest of the fifty blades given to Saber by Svafa, as a present for finally having gotten a name. Beautiful in both form and function, finely gilted and decorated with snakes around the blade. In the poem Helgakvida Horvardssonar, it is described as having "fame in its hilt, courage in its haft, fear in its point."

Rather than a specific sword, however, it has become a technique. The sword was, after all, lost when Helgi died for the first time, and the Noble Phantasm is simply his reproduction of its ability.

Its function is deceptively simple: announcing the Noble Phantasm's name gives Helgi's next blow the ability to destroy the shields of whatever it strikes, and instead use the destruction of those shields to give the blow further strength. Simply put, the more defense the target has the more damage Vignesta Böl does.

However, defensive Noble Phantasms with a rank higher than B are beyond the technique's ability to affect.

Lore

The man who would become Helgi Hjorvardsson was first born a Norwegian prince, son of King Hjorvardr and Sigrlinn, a princess whose lands had been conquered. The boy was silent, and to him no name could be given. He was shunned by his brothers - he seemed scarcely alive, despite the excellent condition of his body, and his silence was eerie.

Then, one day, he saw a host of Valkyries ride out. One of them was named Svafa, and she was the most beautiful of them all. She visited him, gave him the name Helgi, and offered him a naming gift. He wanted nothing except for her - love at first sight, for both of them.

With Svafa at his side and the magic sword she had given him, Helgi proved a formidable warrior. He slew the king who had taken his mother's lands, killed jotunn and trolls, and lived happily with his wife.

However, a troll witch's curse on Helgi's brother ended up leading Helgi to his death, and Helgi passed with Svafa nearby and weeping. This was the first tragedy, and so Helgi's first life came to an end.

---

The man who would become Helgi Hundingsbane was second born a Swedish prince, son of King Sigmund and Borghild, his first wife. Sigurd the dragonslayer would therefore be his half-brother, in this life. Like his brother, he achieved great feats of arms, as he slew Hunding, the king of the Saxons at a mere fifteen years of age, which earned him his nickname.

Then, one day, he saw a host of Valkyries ride out. One of them was named Sigrun, and she was the most beautiful of them all. She saw him, embraced him, and both of them revelled in their new chance at life. However, another man, prince Hothbrodd, had also set his sights on her.

With Sigrun at his side and with his half-brother Sinfjotl, Helgi collected a force of men and, in a great battle, slew the whole of Hothbrodd's dynasty except for the youngest prince, named Dag, who is forced to swear allegiance to Helgi.

However, Dag was consumed by the wish for revenge. He sacrifices to Odin, who lends him a spear so he can kill Helgi. This he accomplishes, and Helgi passed with Sigrun nearby and weeping once again. This was the second tragedy, and so Helgi's second life came to an end.

---

The man who would become Helgi Haddingjaskati was third born a Swedish man-at-arms, son of no one of consequence. The legend of this final life is largely lost.

But one day, he must have seen a host of Valkyries ride out. One of them must have been named Kara, and she must have been the most beautiful of them all. She must have seen him, must have embraced him, and both of them must have revelled at their third chance at a life together. Not a peaceful life; their temperaments made that an impossibility. But a happy life, and one spent together, certainly.

With Kara at his side, Helgi proved once again an immensely skilled warrior, so much so that he became the champion of the local kings. As they invaded Iceland, however, Helgi was made to accompany them. He slew all of the challengers.

Except one challenger, a man named Hromundr. With his magic sword Mistilteinn and his skill at arms, Hromundr managed to force Helgi into fatally wounding Kara - a mistake that devastated Helgi so much he stood no chance of winning. This was the third tragedy, and the final one: without his wife's magic protecting him and granting him safe passage through the cycle of reincarnation, so Helgi's final life came to an end, and he entered the halls of Valhalla forever.

Personality

There exist two "versions" of Helgi - the nameless boy and the name-bearing man he became upon meeting Svafa. These are of course not separate personalities, but more like "how he is to everyone" and "how he is with Svafa".

Alone, he is stoic to the point of never voluntarily uttering a word. Valorous but melancholy, he will spend his time clutching at the swan feather token pinned to his breast and wondering if Svafa, too, was reborn.

With Svafa, he is almost unrecognizable from his prior state. He becomes proactive rather than passive, his face of stone becomes capable of smiling, and he fully commits to every battle. However, even then he realizes their time together is bound to once more be cut short...

Relationships

Sigurd:
    "..."
    In one life, they were half-brothers, but neither of them quite know how to react. Possibly the only way to make them talk is to start a conversation about their respective Valkyries, but even then no one can be sure if that won't erupt into a brawl as the two fight over whose wife is the prettiest.

Valkyries:
    "...?"
    He is, technically, their brother-in-law thrice over. While he is undoubtedly a hero worthy of their admiration, he has also acquired a bad reputation as having "Valkyrie fever" and so they flee from him. Poor Helgi.

Hromundr:
    "...!"
    Hromundr killed Helgi in one life, which Helgi does not much mind. Death is the usual outcome of a holmgang between two true warriors. However, it is unacceptable that Hromundr forced him to wound Kara, and therefore Helgi hates him with all his being.

Creator Notes:
    I probably went a little too heavy on the "tragedy" part, but it is what it is. This was originally an entry for another contest, so technically I'm recycling.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've always been meaning to do one...Don't tempt me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Could always be higher :3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We've already had a Kriemhild during the Saber prompt, I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “Behold; you have summoned the Defender of the Earth. Watch as I shatter the very Gods themselves.”

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Source: (X)

Class: Saver
    Alternate Class(es): Archer, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Region: China – Mythology
    Height: 190cm
    Weight: 81kg
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Divine, Humanoid, King, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: B+
    AGI: A+
    MGI: A
    LCK: C-
    NP: EX

Skills

Class Skills:

Charisma: B

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

Increases party’s attack for 3 turns (10.5-21%)
    Not used in FGO.

Counter Hero (Tyranny): D+
    Reduces the parameters of the statistics of "heroes" that the Servant faces in combat. It is featured as a Class Skill of the Saver Class. At this rank, one of the physical attributes of an enemy engaged with Saver is reduced by one rank for the duration of the fight. Due to the conflicting legends of where Saver became a despot, this skill has been modified and reduced

Increases own debuff resistance by 20%.
    Reduces damage taken by 200.

Divinity: A

A Skill that represents the depth of one's Divine Spirit aptitude, how close one is to a Divine Spirit. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    In some stories he is a demigod, in others a fully divine being who was stripped of his immortality. However due to (re)ascending to the heavens after his death, he possesses a great rank. Saver exhibited superior talent from birth. Boasting supernatural power that set him apart from humans and gods alike at a young age before attaining the pinnacle of archery in the east. Truly, he was a man destined to become a hero.

Increases own damage by 200.

Personal Skills:

Pressure of the Moon Goddess: EX

A strong pressure that receives the name of the favour from his wife, the moon goddess Chang’e. By applying a staggering pressure + buffs, the body is naturally tempered. Ranks up all parameters including Magical Energy and Luck, and Strength in particular receives a double boost.

Grants self Guts status for 1 time, 3 turns. (1000-3000 HP)
    Increases own attack for 3 turns. (10-20%)
    Gains critical stars. (10-20)

Eternal Arms Mastery (Bow): A+

The dexterity of combat arts performed to the extremes Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivalled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.

Increases own critical star absorption for 3 turns. (3000%-6000%)
    Increases own critical damage for 1 turn (Activates first) when attacking with Buster Cards for 3 attacks, 3 turns. (30-50%)

God Slayer: B

In where continual slaying of multitudes of Divine Spirits has become a Skill. This Skill is super effective against Divine Spirits. A "plus" modifier is gained when attacking Divine Spirits, wraiths, and Servants with the Divinity Skill. Saver is regarded as a full-fledged hunter of mythical beasts in his legends; however, his mightiest feat is the slaying of the sunbirds – children of the God Emperor and held high divinity each.

Increases own damage against Divine enemies for 1 turn. (50-100%)
    Increases own damage against Undead enemies for 1 turn. (50-100%)
    Not used in FGO.

Wind Walking: B

Allow one manipulate air currents beneath their feet to create a wind walking effect that additionally allows for great acrobatic feats mid-air. However, using the Skill in this way requires a small amount of mana for each step. However, it must be noted that this skill does not allow for actual flight. An ability similar to, but distinct from Mana Burst (Wind) that cannot be used offensively. When facing against a wind demon, Berserker walked on the weapons of his enemy to hunt him down.

Grants self-Evasion for 1 turn.
    Charges own NP Gauge (20-30%)

Noble Phantasm

Devourer of Suns
    Marquis Pacifier

Type: Anti-Star/Anti-Divine
    Range: Unknown
    Maximum Targets: Unknown

The crystallisation of Saver's legendary feat of shooting down the nine sun-ravens and a killer of godliness and light. The ultimate omega that represents the inevitable end of all life. If the explosion of life that was the 'The Big Bang' was the start of the universe, this is the singularity that is it its eventual end.

After announcing the name of Marquis Pacifier and firing an arrow, it will devour everything in its path until it reaches its target, even heat and light. Upon impact it creates a miniature black hole that will consume all energy within a given point. The target and its surroundings will be consumed regardless of resistance even concepts and reality marbles will be consumed. After reaching a size large enough to consume a fortress, it will collapse in on itself, creating a gigantic void of space. If he were summoned with his full authority as a Divine Spirit, each arrow would be able to consume a sun.

This Noble Phantasm does have a requirement for usage. Firstly, he must warn the opponent that he is about to use his Noble Phantasm, the nature of the attack and give them enough time to flee as he did to the sunbirds. Additionally, he can only use Marquis Pacifier nine times - one for each sunbird, but that is hardly a restraint. Although ludicrously powerful, the prana requirement is equally strong and most masters could not survive multiple uses of Marquis Pacifier.

Deals Damage to one enemy (600-1000%)
    Deals 200% extra damage to Threat to Humanity enemy.
    Overcharge: Chance to Instant-Kill Divine enemies (60-100%)

Lore

Saviour of Humanity

Each day one of the three-legged ravens known as the sunbirds would fly across the sky on a carriage driven by Xihe, mother of the suns. Eventually the sunbirds got tired of the same old routine of only one flying across the sky at the time, so all ten flew at once to brighten the sky. The land dried up, crops failed and those who stayed out too long died. Emperor Yao pleaded to Di Jun, God of the Eastern Heavens and father to the sunbirds.

Di Jun sent Hou Yi, the God of Archery, to teach them a lesson and frighten his sons so that they would not go against their father's wishes again. Hou Yi agreed to this, however once he saw the havoc the sunbirds had caused the world, he became furious. Overcome by anger he aimed his bow at the sky and let loose an arrow. It struck its mark and a great ball of fire exploded into the sky before large orange feathers fell to the ground. One sunbird was dead, but still there were too many suns in the sky. He let loose eight more arrows and killed either more of the sunbirds. As he prepared his last arrow, he was stopped by Emperor Yao, saying that the Earth needed one sun or it would be cast into eternal darkness. Hou Yi returned to his senses and spared the final bird. Although Emperor Yao was pleased with what Hou Yi had done Di Jun was as furious for killing his children, saying that if he cared so much for the mortals then he should live as one - banishing him and his wife Chang’e from heaven and stripping them for their immortality.

Defender of Earth

Filled with grief and rage, he channelled his negative feelings into action. After Hou Yi was made mortal he began his adventures across china, the first of which being the hunt for Fei Lian Count of the Winds. Fei Lian attempted to flee but Hou Yi pursued, walking on his winds and shot him in the knee to quell him. He later came upon a river that had burst its banks. He shot an arrow into the river causing a villainous water god to revel itself, attack and kidnap Chang’e. The hero shot an arrow at him and wounding him in the eye.

While losing immortality had been a burden upon them both, Hou Yi decided that he couldn't bare the idea that he would die one day and become nothing after meeting his wife and began a search for immortality. He found the palace of Xi Wang Mu, Queen Mother of the West, and asked her for a potion that granted immortality. Despite knowing Hou Yi had banished; she was sympathetic to his cause as he was instructed to perform his actions and saved the world, Chang’e herself hadn’t even done anything wrong in the first place so she sent him on a simple task as an excuse to give him the boon he desperately deserved. He did so and was granted the gift a single elixir of immortality as that was all they had, Hou Yi was also told that the peaches they were brewed from only came to fruit every six thousand years so she couldn’t give him more.

Peace with Death

Upon this revelation, neither Hou Yi or Chang’e wished to reclaim their Godhood as this would mean spending eternity without their beloved. Both had learned that without the one you love, immortality is meaningless. To keep the notion of Godhood safe from those who were unworthy of encroaching upon the heavens, Chang’e hid the elixir away and the married couple came to terms with humanity and instead of being tormented by the inevitable concept of death, adjusted to mortality and lived normal lives.

This peace could not last as one of Hou Yi’s apprentices Peng Ming learned of the existence of the elixir and broke into his house in an attempt to steal it for himself while Hoy Yi is away hunting. He attacks Chang’e, realising that her only options were to allow herself be killed and allow an unworthy murderer become an immortal god or take drink the elixir herself, become a Goddess and lose her beloved forever. When she ascended, she refused to return to the heavens and instead opted to live on the moon so she could be as close as possible to her beloved.

Hou Yi went mad with grief and began the yearly tradition of offering her favourite foods as tribute in what would later become the Mid-Autumn festival before he passed on. Although he would later be killed by one of his lieutenants, upon his death he was allowed to return to Godhood.

Once a reckless god, a courageous hero, a grief-maddened widow… Hou Yi finally became at peace and was complete and returned to the heavens as one who had lived as a man, a hero and a god.

Character

Dislikes: Mortality (Formerly)
    Talent: Unmatched Archery
    Natural Enemy: His father, His star pupil

He has been summoned as his state as a beloved hero and defender of humanity before his angst induced rage. He loves humanity as a whole despite disliking a few individuals and has unconditional belief in their success. His eternal love for his wife Chang'e is the only thing greater as he could easily spend eternity to wait for her. Although his heroic pride prevents him from showing it, he still has a great fear of death and morality; as a former immortal, this concept was foreign to him and the prospect of being without his love was too much to bear.

His pride and independent personality make him difficult to control and a command seal will be necessary to keep him in line. That said he is bold, resolute and highly disciplined with unshakeable hope he meets his beloved again. Holding admiration for other heroes especially those who struggled with death in their tale, he gives them an offering.

As an Archer, before completing his journey he a reckless, immature airhead with a taste for the dramatic. Easily amused and somewhat oblivious. Although as a Berserker he will essentially become a mechanical tool, especially to a female resembling Chang'e, the necessary mana upkeep would be too much to bear.

Relationships:

Gilgamesh:
    “Grief is a powerful motivator. I understand how losing your beloved would haunt you, but why would you have wanted to live in a world without them?”

Heracles:
    “I think I see a kindred spirit here. A talented Archer who overcame a life of hardship and was granted godhood at the end of his journey. Truly a worthy- Wait, HOW MANY WIVES DID YOU HAVE!?”

King Hassan:
    “So, it’s my time? I… I-I understand. I will not fight you on this but… Can I ask to see Chang’e one last time before I go?”

Sun Wukong:
    “To obtain it so easily… five times over as well no less? I believe you won’t miss some of that immortality. There’s someone I need to see desperately and frankly you have it coming.”

Artemis: “This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife.”

Jade Rabbit: "Chang'e! I'm so glad to... wait. You are not my wife. You can apologise to me for the act of stealing her face by escorting me to her immediately."
    ... It appears that he is both elated to see the image of his wife, yet is violently angry that it is not her. Run little rabbit, run.

Lancelot & Tristan: Has a distinct personal dislike for them for not valuing the bonds of marriage. Looms over them menacingly, and makes them feel highly uneasy at all times. They can’t prove it’s him though as the moment they turn around he is gone.

Ozymandias & Rama:
    All members of the ‘I Really Love My Wife’ club.

Altera: A threat to humanity. To be killed on sight.

Creators Notes

A sacrificed and heavily re-modified plotbunny for QoF 2 (I haven't even finished the first quest, why am I thinking of a sequel?) that I'm putting toward the contest rather than saving for later.

There’s a couple of other versions of the legend:

• The second version is that Hou Yi is granted two elixirs of immortality. Drinking one would grant one immortality while drinking two would allow for becoming a true Divine Spirit. Upon returning home, Chang’e who was more depressed and desperate than even Hou Yi , snatched them both from Hou Yi and drank both as reclaiming her Godhood meant more to her than Hou Yi. However due to acting out of selfishness she was still banned from Heaven but due to no longer being able to freely roam the Earth meant she instead moved to the moon. Hou Yi
    • The third was that after Hou Yi was banished and forced to live amongst the mortals, he was worshipped as a Hero-King and crowned for saving their lives. However he became corrupt and a mad tyrant. Hou Yi had also forcibly obtained immortality elixir from Xi Wang Mu to live forever. Chang'e was afraid that if he lived forever, that people would forever be victim to his cruelty. Therefore, Chang'e consumed the elixir herself and floated away. As she did, Hou Yi tried to shoot her down but failed. For her sacrifice, the people have taken to honouring her during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

This is a remake of one of my oldest Archers but spruced up a little with some updated skills and put into a class container you didn't see coming. NP is the same as my first one because nearly everyone does 'falling stars' of some sort as his NP and my original take was the most, well, original take on it I found. Who better to rip off than myself.

Also I think this is the first contest servant I've submitted in well over a year at least.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; February 2nd, 2020 at 01:40 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Lancer
    Queen Brunhild

Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Man

STR: A
    CON: A
    AGI: A
    MAG: C
    LUK: A
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even with High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.
    Even if the Age of Gods had long passed in Burgundy, it appears that plenty of mystery remained in Isenlant, the queen herself being an example of this.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Body):
    A
    The possession and preservation of a beautiful, goddess-like body. Even when her cruelty became known to all, countless men still sailed to Isenlant to face her bridal challenges, and paid for it with their heads. In Europe, only Kriemhild was her equal; but whereas Kriemhild's beauty was that of a perfect human, Brunhild's seemed to be beyond humanity.

Mana Burst (Jump): A
    Brunhild's superhuman leaping ability. By infusing her legs with magical energy, it becomes possible to cover a great distance in a single jump, with such force that even her body could be used as a weapon, and her shield and spear become all the deadlier.

Throwing (Stones): A
    The ability to use stones as a projectile weapon. With her superhuman strength, however, Brunhild is able to throw even great boulders with ease, effectively working as a human catapult all on her own. The great rocks of Isenlant she used in her trials make for particularly good ammunition, as they seem to hold some of the Mystery of that land.

Virginal Might: EX
    The source of Brunhild's physical prowess, the purity of her body. As long as she remained a virgin, she would be mightier than any man in the world. However, once she finally had her nuptial night, all her power was drained, and all that remained was her beauty. In the case she has sexual intercourse of any kind, her physical parameters will drop to virtually null values, and her skills and Noble Phantasm will become sealed, except for Golden Rule (Body).
    Or, perhaps, the order here is wrong...

Noble Phantasm
    Your Head for my Heart
    Brunhild Romantia
    - Anti-Unit, Rank B

The massive spear Brunhild wielded during her bridal challenges. Like her shield, it is heavier than what any normal human could hope to wield, forged with the magical iron of Isenlant and custom-made to fit its wielder's strength. Unlike Brynhildr's own mythril spear that grows or shrinks based on the target, the weight and size are fixed at about halfway of the other's maximum. In place of this effect, the spear possesses a special attack: reenacting the first of her bridal trials, the spear throw.

With a True Name release, a single target within range becomes locked in place; Brunhild then takes aim, and throws her spear with all of her superhuman might in order to test their toughness. As there is no hope to dodge or evade the attack, only a sufficiently high Constitution will allow them to succeed. This is not because of some conceptual effect carried by the spear: simply put, the combined weight and speed of the weapon is of such magnitude that immense physical resilience (HP) is needed to withstand the attack. Even if the target survives, they need to at least be able to continue fighting with the damage, or else they've failed the trial, and the queen will claim their head.

The natural "cutoff point" is A-Rank Constitution. Defensive skills, equipment and Noble Phantasms might allow weaker foes to withstand the blow and keep going, but definitely not unscathed. There is, of course, a price to pay for such a terrifying Noble Phantasm: after the throw, Brunhild herself is temporarily unable to move, allowing an opponent to also hit her without a chance of failure.

Naturally, this Noble Phantasm is particularly weak if she's getting double-teamed.

Lore
    The beautiful, powerful and cruel queen of Issland (nowadays identified with Iceland) from the Nibelungenlied. The King of the Burgundians, Gunther, sought to marry her, but the queen demanded three challenges from all her suitors: they must first survive her spear throw and answer in kind, then throw a stone farther than she could, and finally leap farther than the stone. Gunther was no hero, and had no hope to best Brunhild, so he asked Siegfried for help; the dragonslayer agreed in exchange for marrying the king's sister, Kriemhild. In order to make King Gunther look better in the queen's eyes, Siegfried pretended to be merely Gunther's vassal, while secretly accomplishing the queen's challenges with his cloak of invisibility. Years later, this seemingly innocent and harmless lies would cost thousands of lives.

Brunhild did not approve of Kriemhild and Siegfried's marriage, believing the knight to be below the princess' position. As Gunther could not come up with an acceptable excuse, she refused to sleep with him in their wedding night, tied him up and left him hanging on the wall. Once more, the king came to Siegfried for help, and once more the dragonslayer donned his cloak and wrestled with the queen; when she finally yielded, he left her ready for Gunther to claim, but not before taking her ring and her girdle as gifts for Kriemhild. Why Siegfried (who had all of the Nibelungen hoard) stole those items remains a mystery. After that night, Brunhild lost all of her power, and was no stronger than any other woman.

Years later, her enduring belief that Siegfried was below her own husband led to a quarrel with Kriemhild. Kriemhild then presented her with the ring and girdle as evidence that it was Siegfried, not Gunther, that had tamed Brunhild. Even though there was no animosity between Gunther and Siegfried, the hatred of the two queens towards eachother threatened to destroy Burgundy. And so, Siegfried chose to sacrifice his life for the sake of the kingdom. Allowing a friend to strike him through the only weak spot in his body, he left the world hoping that his death would bring peace to his loved ones.

Unfortunately, he did not know just how much Kriemhild loved him. Rather than peace, his death brought forth the complete destruction of Burgundy, and the deaths of thousands upon thousands of knights and soldiers from all across Europe who answered Kriemhild's cries. Brunhild was among the few who survived the tragedy, but little is mentioned of her after Siegfried's death.

Character
    Dislikes: Lies, weakness
    Talents: Luring lesser men to their deaths
    Natural Enemy: Kriemhild

Summoned as the warrior-queen of Issland, Brunhild is proud, vicious and cold. Fearing nothing, she eagerly wades into battle once again looking to test the mettle of men, and culling all those who disappoint her with no shred of mercy. However, she is no longer accepting proposals from heroes, as she now knows with certainty that only one man is worthy of being her husband: Siegfried.

Even though she was married to Gunther until his death, what little love she might have held for him completely vanished when his farce was revealed. But from the very start, she knew that something was wrong. When the Burgundians arrived to woo her, the only man in the party that was recognized was Siegfried, the dragonslayer, lord of the Nibelungs. She instinctively knew: that was the man she had waited for her whole life, the one that would pass her trials and take her from Issland.

Instead, she was offered his so-called master, Gunther, whom she had never heard of before. Her suspicions temporarily faded when she saw Gunther succeed with her own eyes, but they were reignited when Kriemhild's marriage to Siegfried was announced, and held on the same day as hers; why would the sister of the king be married to a lowly vassal? When the truth came to light, she could do nothing but hate. Hate Siegfried and Gunther, who had deceived her; but above all hate Kriemhild, who stole the man that should've been hers, even before she had a chance. That she lived to see all three of them perish for their sins and was left with Worms all for herself was the bare minimum justice.

Still, even for the period she believed Siegfried to be lesser than her husband, and even after their deception was exposed, something deep within her must've still held the tiniest bit of love towards Siegfried, or else she would never have let her son share that name.

In the Nibelungelied, her past is not mentioned, besides being the daughter of a king. But when you look at it... her name. Her beauty and strength that surpassed humans. The fact that she patiently waited for a hero to come into her castle and take her away. The fact that "love" cost her all of her power. Perhaps she truly wasn't human, but something from a past era that endured while isolated...

In regards to her Master, Brunhild will serve them faithfully as long as they prove themselves capable of winning the War. Even if a better magus were to offer a contract, she would reject out of loyalty. However, she will not refuse an offer if her original Master is killed, even if it came from their killer. And should her Master "dishonor" their contract in any way, she herself will claim their head.

Her wish for the Grail, of course, is to correct what is clearly a mistake in history: Kriemhild should not exist. With her out of the way, Siegfried would seek the beauty of Issland, not Worms; and all the tragedy that was born from this small error would be avoided.

Relationships

Kriemhild:
    "For my might, I was called the Devil's bride and even the Devil himself. But in the end, she was the one who turned out to be a demon, who claimed far more lives than the one Siegfried slayed."
    Even after 15 centuries, Brunhild can only hate Kriemhild, and vice-versa. It is simply engraved into their very being.

Siegfried: "Fate has given us a chance to right our mistakes. Let's do it right this time!"
    Siegfried is meant for her, and she is meant for Siegfried. She just knows that to be the truth. That he still resists her advances, can only mean that Kriemhild's witchery must have been engraved into his Heroic Spirit itself. But she's sure her love will eventually break this curse.

Brynhildr
    An existence that is very similar to herself, but to whom events played out differently. On one hand, the valkyrie at least spent some time with her beloved... on the other, her end was more tragic than Brunhild's. She both envies and pities her.

Sigurd: "Sorry, you are just so much like him... How about a nice match of spear throw? Or long jump?"

Sieg: "I must be seeing things. Maybe I've started going crazy like Kriemhild."

Valkyries
    They remind her of some of her relatives she left behind in Issland...

Altera: "... Wow, you really are just a tool, aren't you?"

This probably did not come out as I originally intended or hoped for.
    EDIT: Changed the whole character section.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; February 4th, 2020 at 11:16 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Was expecting Kriemhild. Thank you for subverting my expectations.

JP Friend Code
    Don't lose your hope just yet! Coming soon to a thread near you is *rolls dice* Foreigner Kriemhild!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eric Bloodaxe
    “… I am just now manipulating these words by getting help from my wife. Stop the ruin of the world. If it is for that objective————gr, ngh. NOISE, gr,”
    “… Okay, there is a chance again. In short, what I want to say is this. I am thankful that you summoned me and are making use of me. End of transmission. Sorry, Gunnhild.”

sourceFate/Grand Order

"I am sorry Master————gr, ngh. I shouldn't have... GRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Eric Bloodaxe (Alter)
    Possessive Caster

source

Height: 162cm
    Weight: 40kg
    Dislikes: YOU.
    Attribute: Earth.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil.
    Region: Norway ~ England.
    Catalyst: Berserker Eric Bloodaxe.

Parameters:
    STR
    ◙◙○○○ D (B+)
    END ◙◙◙◙○ B (B+)
    AGI ◙◙◙○○ C (D)
    MGI ◙◙◙◙◙ A+ (D)
    LUC ◙◙◙◙◙ A (C)
    NP ◙◙◙◙◙ EX

Caster's true name is Eric Bloodaxe. The Servant that was summoned is, undoubtedly, Eric Bloodaxe. Despite the sudden altering of his Saint Graph, that should not change...
    But the one in control right now is clearly not the crazed King of Norway. She's taken control of Eric before but... something is wrong.

Gunhild, Mother of Kings. A völva, a witch of great power that aided Eric through his life. In romance, magic and politics, she's the most reliable partner Eric ever had. A woman wholly dedicated to him... right?

Who is Gunhild?

It is not easy to describe Caster's personality. In history, she's a woman in love with Eric, an evil witch that's willing to convince and aid her husband in grotesque actions for the sake of his well-being. At first, interacting with her might confirm such assumptions, but one would be remiss to think she's so simple.
    While some might describe her feelings as simply "love", it goes way beyond that. The core of Gunhild is a feeling impossibly deep and excessive. If one tried to summarize her character into a single word, it would certainly be Obsession, the excessiveness of love.
    She's a seductress, a woman who can twist any man with her looks alone, and whose whispers have driven many to madness; she's obsessed with herself, her body, her sexiness, and what it can do to others.
    She's also a witch, a woman who pursued abilities beyond human, and whose curses have caused as much destruction as her husband's axe; she's obsessed with Mystery, the realm of the supernatural.
    And a leader, a woman who weaves politics just as well as she does magecraft, someone capable of governing others even without the use of her other assets; much like her other traits already showed, she's obsessed with power and how it can control others.
    No wonder she's the Mother of Kings, those who embody all the desires of humanity.

And, of course, Eric. Ríkr~~.
    She's his wife. His partner. His counselor. His best-friend. His general. His court mage. He doesn't need anyone else. Brothers? She's his family. Retainers? She's worth more than an entire kingdom. Everything that Ríkr needs she can provide. Everything he doesn't need she can get rid off so why are you talking with him so casually did you think I wouldn't see you give him gifts chocolate? you thought I was joking? he wants to talk to you why why why do you think you can take him away from me?YOU CAN'T AND WHYYOUREGOINGTOLEARNBITCHWHATH̵̤̝̜̦͇̊̈̿̈̍̎̍̌̂͗̈̃͛͜ ̟̣̺̘̦͈Ā̸͉́͊̉̈́̔̾͛͒̕̕P̴̢̛̛̩͕̬̭̠̑̒̋̈̆̐͂̆̎̕͝P̵̋͋̽͋͛̀̈ ̛̥̗̮̗̜̖͌̌̀́E̷̛͎̻̞̠̝̩͂̌́̾̿̄͘N̶͙̞̻͕̦̘̏̉̂̑̇̀̾̍̋̆̋̚S̸̋ ̞̳̳͈̭͚̣̜̻̏̃͑̀͘̕ͅS̶̨̡̠̹̠͚̟̻̱͖̳̳̰̲͆͗͛͊̔͆̏̌͛̕͝ͅL̸͐͗͐͘ ̡͎͉̟̪̜͍̹̗͔͈͔̺͜U̴̹̣̎T̴̯̠͔̯̘͖͉͇̯̄T̵̨̛̏̇O̷̾͂̓͛͌̐̄̿͂͂͝ ̺̣̫̻͔̩͓Ț̴̣̝̙̂͑͂̆̈͛H̴̨͖̥͈̦͚͕̳͔̙͍͚̱͗͆͒̂̈́̇̓̈̃Ȍ̴̅̈́͑͘ ̙̅̒̌̎̈̓͒̆̇͠S̴̛̖̹̫͕̫̗̏̍̊́̂̈́̈́͂͛͐̂̇̕̕Ę̴͙̄͑̔Ẁ̷̏́̀̎͗͝ ̢̪̪̊Ḩ̶̀̈̄͐̑̑͊̊̊̀͂̓͝Ǫ̵̨̡̛̤̗͓̣̪̠̜͇͍̣͌̀̔̆̾͋T̴͑̀̈͐̇̍ ̡̜̱̦͓̣͆Ȓ̵̩̻Y̷̨͈͇͖͔͕͊̇͝

Eric Bloodaxe Alter

Having taken over the Servant self of her husband completely in a fit of jealously, this unusual self-summoning method has altered his Saint Graph significantly. Eric's personality is still buried inside, but there's absolutely no chance Gunhild will allow it so surface.
    One can often see Caster talking with themselves, as if having a lovely conversation.

As she does not intend this to be a long-term arrangement, Gunhild has no wish for the Grail. Her only wish is to destroy the cause for her fit of jealously, the one who got too close to Ríkr.

Class Skills

Territory Creation C.
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

As a Queen, Gunhild is not only able to create a Workshop, but a terrain that reproduces her desired Castle. It is a bloodstained place in which dark feelings are enhanced. If one let's themselves be taken by anger while inside there, they'll surely go into a frenzy, ignoring even their own well-being. Due to her average rank however, this effect can be resisted by a strong force-of-will.

Item Construction A.
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use.

Gunhild is able to craft weapons out of Demonic Beasts while keeping them alive, creating a living weapon that feeds on blood to become stronger. Unfortunately, that was a gift to her husband and she's unwilling to make them for anyone else.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance (Blinker) EX.

"Don't worry, I am always watching over you dear."

It connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible for the bearer of this skill to acquire abilities such as precognition and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight.

An unusual version of the Clairvoyance skill that, at higher ranks, allows one to see both into the past and future of a single individual, in this case, Eric Bloodaxe. A warped ability that doesn't grant "far-sight", but rather "narrow-sight". Instead of expanding vision beyond what is usually possible, it focuses it at the same scale.

Madness Coronation B.

"Grrrrhhwawawawawa~~! Ahahaha"

A Skill that allows one to raise another's parameters in exchange for most of their reason. It's essentially the ability to grant the Madness Enhancement at this rank to anyone.

The witchcraft that Gunhild bestowed upon her beloved to aid him in the assassination of his own brothers. As a preventive measure, Gunhild designed this witchcraft as a madness that allows her to take control of her husband. It wasn't needed back then, but it came very in handy when some pretentious Master decided to summon him for their own use.

Shapeshift A.

"What do you mean my true form? Don't you think this is much better~~?
    Wait. That's right.
    Why would you want me to turn back into Ríkr?!
    What do you want with him?! You———"

A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change.

Gunhild, as a völva, is able to utilize her witchcraft to change her appearance completely. She can become a small animal or even take on the appearance of a different person. (Because she is primarily using this Skill to maintain the alteration of Eric's appearance and Parameters, the overwhelming flexibility brought forth from essentially owning the Shapeshifting Skill is not able to be exhibited.)

Witchcraft A+.

"I cannot wait to see you at wit's end when you beg me to take it back."

A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds.

Her style of witchcraft is the Germanic Rune style utilized by völva, of which she excels at. It has varied uses, but Gunhild mainly utilizes it to weave curses, like taking away one's luck, countering other curses such as nithing poles, or ruining one's sexual life. Gunhild's curses are particularly difficult to resist os dispel. It's impossible even for high ranked magi to resist it.
    If summoned as a regular Caster-class Servant, Gunhild's already dangerous witchcraft could perform on the level of a Noble Phantasm that would retroactively torment someone for their whole life, until the moment they met Gunhild. An excessively cruel curse that she once used against the rebel Egil for defying her and her husband's rule.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Possessive Possession
    Jealously-Fueled Miracle
    Type: Anti-Eric Bloodaxe

Possessive Possession. A permanently active-type of Noble Phantasm. The current nature of the Servant Eric Bloodaxe. A composite type Noble Phantasm born out of Clairvoyance (Blinker), Madness Coronation and Shapeshift. The materialization of her "Obsession" Origin. It allowed her to take over the body of the summoned Berserker Eric Bloodaxe and warp it completely as to not allow anyone to interact with him.
    This is essentially a forced Heroic Spirit Possession phenomenon, a forced Pseudo-Servant.
    Regarding the possessed Servant, he was creeped-out at first, but he's fine with it. He's so accustomed to Gunhild that nothing fazes him anymore.

Hákon Slayer
    It Shall Feel As I Do

Type: Anti-Unit

Hákon Slayer. The Noble Phantasm that allowed Gunhild to kill Hágon the Good.
    Hákon had forced Eric out of the throne due to his cruelty as a ruler, forcing him and his wife to flee to England. Of course, they eventually clashed again for the throne of Norway, and amid the war, a kitchen boy shot an arrow that hit Hákon's arm. A wound that ultimately led to his death.
    Magi have speculated that Gunhild possessed the rune of death, and that it was inscribed into the arrow to guarantee the success of her assassination, but that is not the case. The truth may be less impressive, but is arguably more terrifying.
    Being aware of her own Origin, Gunhild extracted one of her ribs and, amid the battle, concoctioned an arrowhead out of it.
    This Noble Phantasm allows Gunhild to perform such a unique and delicate procedure even in the middle of battle. The object produced from her ribs is able to actualize her Origin of "Obsession".
    An arrow will certainly hit their target, regardless of obstacles. A jar will continue to produce water indefinitely. A Mystic Code will allow one to perform a single magecraft perfectly and efficiently so it can be continuously used. A gun will never run out of bullets. A cursed ring that will tie someone to you forever. Etc.

Last edited by pinetree; February 4th, 2020 at 03:40 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Nice take on Gunnhild, specially the use of origin ribsTM, though is it Clairvoyance (Blinker) or Clairvoyance (Obsession)?

Also speaking of -hilds, fuck, I still am not satisfied with Brunhild's character but I'm not sure if I should touch her sheet again.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; February 4th, 2020 at 02:27 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oops, changed the name and forgot to check the rest of the sheet. Thanks.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Creator's notes
    It may not look like it because I tried to make the sheet a concise experience in order to not tire the readers too much, but this is the result of some considerable days of research. (But the fault is mine for picking minor deities that are obscure by the present day's standarts.) I had her in my list for a time, and when I saw the theme of this monthly contest, the timing seemed perfect.

As for the Servant dialogues, I thought I'd innovate somehow by making her react to all our contestants until now. I may edit in the future with the others, should they appear! But anyway, don't take it too seriously, I just wanted to try that.

I hope she is a suitable candidate for the February prompt, and I thank all of you who enjoy her. Thank you for always having me and offering this humble creator nothing but support!

Caster
    the Faerie Queen

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Assassin, Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ireland

Height: 151 cm | 4'11''
    Weight: 42 kg | 92,5 lbs

Natural Enemy: Her sister, the Sea deity
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Divine, Servant, Earth or Sky, King, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Harp
    Catalyst: Any rock from her Kingdom

Parameters
    Strength

Endurance

Agility

Mana

Luck

Noble Phantasm

Lore
    Clíodhna is the mythical faerie queen of the Banshees, female spirits who said to came from the Tuath Dé people. Her sister and archnemesis is Aiobhell, the guardian spirit of the Dál Cais people. She is associated with the southern part of Ireland (Cork region, in particular).

Regarded as a goddess of love and beauty by the first Irish tribes, she reigned over the Banshees in the land of Tír Tairngire, the Land of the Young, where all the faeries lived. She was said to be surrounded by three birds whose fabulous songs could cure all ills. Those who heard the songs were lulled into a deep sleep and when they awoke, found that their sickness had been cured―they even said that, whenever a child or an elder miraculously recovered from illnesses that were supposed to kill them, they’d thank this turn of events to the benevolent queen.

The humans who dared to enter the land of faeries where usually unsuspected travelers caught by the otherworldly mist or fearless warriors who searched for everlasting glory or immortality; such was the case of Ciabhán of the Fianna knights, a young man of wide dreams and overflowing optimism, who dared to enter in search for the blessing of the faeries to aid him in his future endeavors, as he aimed to become one of the greatest warriors in the world. He was welcomed by all inhabitants of Tír Tairngire, but it was towards Clíodhna that his eyes naturally gravitated.

They fell in love thanks to his unmatching stubbornness, never giving up despite the countless hurdles in his way, and constantly trying to get the queen’s attention. She, who never really cared about humans despite helping them, found herself smitten at this one individual. It is said that, somewhere around this time, her sister Aoibhell also fell in love with the youthful warrior and even tried to possess him for herself, but that attracted Clíodhna’s rage, who then transformed her sister in a white cat as punishment. Clíodhna wanted him to stay in the land of faeries, so he would live forever in bliss, but he insisted that, even though there was nothing he’d wished more in the world, his heart knew that the place he’d ought to belong was in the human world, where his brothers-in-arms needed him and where glory awaited.

Not wishing to turn him into a bird trapped in a cage, as she was sure that he’d be unhappy if he stayed in the land of faeries, Clíodhna decided that if her lover couldn’t be with her then she would be with him. It was an amazing sacrifice for a goddess from the Otherworld to remain in the mortal realm, but that is what she chose. She eloped with Ciabhán to the human world, allowing herself to dream the same dreams he had been dreaming―a home to come back to, a tranquil existence as the wife of a grand warrior―where they married and lived in bliss for a time. She was highly regarded as a skilled shaman healer amongst the populace, a feat that made her husband proud.

Unbeknownst to them, her elopement caused great rage amongst the faeries, who sought to punish her for that act of treason; a treachery so disgraceful that only death could possibly wash away the shame. So, one day, as Ciabhán was off to hunt with his companions, Clíodhna remained at their house by the seashore. There, as she tended to the household chores, she was lulled to the water thanks to a spellbinding song by Manannán MacLir, the sea deity, and was swept away by the waves, disappearing without a trace.

Her sadness at being taken away from her husband was such that it is said that clouds blocked the sun for three entire days. Ever since that time, the tides at Cork region, in Ireland, are known as ‘Tonn Chlíodhna’ (or ‘Clíodhna’s Wave’), especially when a fiercely loud braking wave thunders out from the sea.

Class Skills
    divinity: C

The faerie queen of Banshees. She was regarded as a goddess by the Tuath Dé people, but her influence diminished with the advent of Christianism spreading all over Europe.

territory creation: A

Rather than specializing in the creation of a physical space by means of a Reality Marble phenomena, her Skill is a continuously present dream-like effect by means of the remnants of faerie magic that she still possesses, which boosts the morale of companions, raises defensive capacities, clears irritation and, on top of that, keeps her and the allies around her healthy.

item construction: B

Despite being well-versed in the preparation of potions and healing salves, the real specialties she prides herself on are flower crowns and homemade meals.

Personal Skills
    familiar (bird): A

The Banshee queen was said to always being surrounded by three birds whose songs could cure illnesses, even though that as a Servant such numeric limitations does not exists. At this rank, her familiars can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract―but in turn, perhaps as a side-effect, it looks like, whenever she is in the outdoors, birds in general gravitates towards her. (“What is this a ‘Disney Princess’? Is it some sort of weapon of your time?”, she might ask.)

primordial rune: A

She has Runes hailing from Scandinavia, almost known as Scandinavian Magic Crests. These runes are different from the Runes modern magi use; these are Primal Runes with the power of the Age of Gods. Because of the Norse chief god Odin, they had spread throughout the world.

Currently, she knows all the 18 primordial runes. As a faerie and a queen, even one as infamous as she is, it was only natural that she would still attain a high Rank in this Skill. Furthermore, despite being well-versed on them, she mainly uses the ones from the Sea variety.

protection of the faeries: B+

A Skill derived from her authority as a former faerie queen, it translates into a blessing from the Elementals in order to increase the capacity of her Luck in dangerous situations.

Perhaps, because she paid the fair price for her treason, she can summon the blessings of her former subjects of Tír Tairngire; or, perhaps, that is the remnants of her strong magecraft, capable even of twisting the judgment of the faerie spirits in order to aid a person like her. Whatever their reasoning is, it seems that the Rank is rather low for a character like her because, despite capable of being protected by all sorts of Elementals, she tends to call only for the blessing of the Water spirits, mainly.

Even though the activation of such Skill is limited to battlefields (where it is possible to perform feats of arms), she still stubbornly calls for them in the most mundane situations; as she is about to soak in a bathtub, for example.

Furthermore, it seems like a certain anecdote about a rock and a prophetic dream were her own version of Elemental blessing bestowed upon a human…

siren song (banshee): A

Not all Banshees are hate-filled creatures; it is said that some appear as beautiful women that sing a sorrowful song filled with love. This song can be heard a few days before the death of a human and, in most cases, the song can only be heard by the person for whom it is intended. But, on the other side of the coin, there are Banshees who manifests as women filled with hatred; the howls emitted by these faeries are enough to chill one to the bone and rather than appearing to warn a human, they are celebrating the future demise of someone.

As the faerie queen, she can deploy such mesmerizing-kind of voice in order to perform a magecraft aimed to fascinate humanoid creatures. Furthermore, her voice produces different reactions on the surrounding targets depending on whether she distinguishes the one hearing it as an ally or a foe, by means of a strong faerie magecraft; for allies, they are to receive a shower of blessings, and for foes, they only receive maledictions.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Under the Moonlight, the Faerie Queen Weeps
    Tonn Chlíodhna

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50
    Max Targets: 200 people

Every time a massive thunderous wave breaks on the seashore her memory rises from the history of Ireland, echoing from the mythic era that, although now at an end, is never forgotten. Furthermore, when she drowned thanks to the spell of the sea deity, it is said that she cursed the entirety of Ireland to drown in a great wave one day, just as she did.

In other words, this Noble Phantasm is an enactment of the revenge she promised. As she calls forth for the giant waves in order to invite death, the targets are to be engulfed by the chaotic sea and drown. Such is the use of Great Magecraft that somewhat resembles a Reality Marble, but is not one.

Requiem of the Faerie Queen
    Aoibhell Cais

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 5~100
    Max Targets: 10 people

A legendary golden harp belonging to the queen Aoibhell (“Hmm? Aren’t you mistaken somewhere? This harp is undoubtedly mine.” Uhm... Y-yes, of course it is...), said to curse the one hearing it to an impending death; it is even said that the great hero Cú Chulainn heard its sound and then knew himself that his death was upon him. By means of manipulation of probability, those who listen to the music played by this instrument are fated to meet an unfortunate and abrupt end. It is a Noble Phantasm that can only manipulate curses.

In order to try to avoid one’s demise, a Luck Check is required. Less fortunate Servants or Masters are supposed to be hit by a flood of unhappy coincidences, though the timing depends for each and every person; the only certainty is that pilling happenings will exist from that moment on, in order to ultimately take a life. The more fortunate Servants or Masters may be able to momentarily bypass the flood of bad luck that awaits them, but as they are still in a constant need of Luck Checks whenever she plays a song, sooner or later they are fated to fail.

Furthermore, this Noble Phantasm is limited to things that are possible (i.e. the possibility of a given event must be above 0% to cause it and less than 100% to prevent it.)

Character
    Likes: Romantic literature/movies, Morning walks, Gardening, Food channels in Youtube
    Dislikes: Summer events, Dates in an aquarium, Unkempt men, Swimming pools
    Talent: Tearing up at the most trivial things

It seems that she has been summoned in her prime: before her elopement, when her body was young and her magic was at its peak. Despite that, perhaps out of sheer refusal to forget about Ciabhán, her mind retained all of the memories of her life in the mortal realm. A special case, where she retains all the “impurities” of her heart in her “pure” body.

Contrary to the popular image one holds of a Banshee, Clíodhna is a soft-spoken and gentle girl, who gives off a very peaceful aura. Because she lived in the world of faeries, where strife and unhappiness where unknown to its residents, she barely felt emotions that were not common for its people―such as rage, jealously, sadness or frustration. Even to this day, she is awkward in her way of showing negative emotions, and is prone to overreacting because of that. She tends to tear up at nothing whenever something overwhelms her.

(Even then, it is noted that she hides deep seethed anger issues, that she covers up most of the time with a smile. But just to be sure, try to not mention her sister or the sea deity close to her, okay…?)

If one ignores her youthful appearance, perhaps they’d even say that she looks and sounds like a “mother” because of her usual demeanor. Even then, her words are always firm and she does not enjoy repeating herself a second time, showing great displeasure at having to do so. She has a way of always getting whatever she wants to, perhaps learning such abilities with her husband.

She is afraid of any body of water that has more depth than a glass full, but tries her best to not let that show in her face (with varied levels of success.)

For her, a Master is like a son or a daughter. She will dote on them, perhaps out of gratitude for her summoning, or perhaps because she always wanted to be a mother and was robbed of that right. She will constantly fight against her own self for wanting to protect her Master, but at the same time, wanting for them to enjoy all the experiences the world reserves for its inhabitants. All she can do is to pray that most of the things awaiting her human are good things.

It is said that her wish to the Holy Grail is to be able to have a second life with Ciabhán, so they can resume their peaceful life once again. There are plenty of meals she did not cook him, and there were so many things she still wanted to do by his side.

If, somehow, her husband could come back to life and her Master would be like their child, then she can’t think of anything happier…

Dialogues with other Servants
    Baron Münchhausen:

Isn’t mister Archer amusing? I can only imagine how tired I’d feel if I experienced half of the adventures he tells us about. I wonder how he can do all that without magic…

Helgi:

A-ah, I apologize, I didn’t meant to scare you tearing up like that…! It’s just… That poor boy… He’s so sad… I wish I could feed him, maybe that would make the air around him lighter…

Hou Yi:

His wife must be such a lucky woman, don’t you think, Master? The way he looks when he thinks of her reminds me of my own hus... Ah, w-what am I saying? How embarrassing!

Brunhild:

A maiden in love is so cute, don’t you think? ――Hmm? She was a married woman and a fierce warrior, you say? Ah, that doesn’t matter. All girls are delicate maidens in their hearts.

Eric Bloodaxe (Alter):

She is… Quite something, right? ――Hmm? What do you mean, I acted the same towards my sister? Ahahaha, please, not at all! You’re so funny, Master!

Extra - Valentine's CE

Valentine’s chocolate from Clíodhna.

From the batter to the fondant, everything in this cupcake is handmade. The decorations were created with Master on mind―or rather, her idea of what they would appreciate. Does she love cats that much? Or does she merely want to see her archnemesis devoured twice? Women are scary…

“Anyway, Master, which one of the kitties you want to eat first? ♥”

Also, this is light on the sugar so Master won’t suffer from cavities!
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; February 4th, 2020 at 02:36 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

JP Friend Code
    More Edits. Probably the last? Changed a lil bit of Brunhild's skills and a lot of her Noble Phantasm to make it a bit less vanilla.

Still can't decide what I want for her character, so I guess I'll just leave it at that.