Page 79 of 367 FirstFirst ... 29697477787980818489129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think just alternative history is enough, he does say it doesn't need to fit perfectly into canon mold.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Ah, sorry, if the description wasn't clear. While the theme is Lostbelt, my intention was that any servant that has a different story than their original one would suffice. So it can be historical or mythological, and they don't have to have lived beyond their timeframe. If it would make it easier to understand, essentially any type of AU Servant would be okay.

Blog Entries
    Gosh darn it. A few weeks ago I made a lostbelt servant that I think was killer and now I have to come up with another one. Other than that this is such an exciting topic I can’t wait to see what y’all make.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    The King's Successor

“Ex-Calibuuuuuurrrrrr!!!!!” Artoria swung her holy blade with as much force as she could muster and shattered the barrier of dark magic Morgan Le Fey had erected damaging her.

“D-damn you Arthur!” She shouted. “I may fall here but my ultimate revenge will still come! He will be your destruction!” Were her final word before succumbing to her wounds.

Artoria sighed and around her the Knights of the Round Table were getting rid of the remnants of Morgan’s magical defenses. Merlin came up to her. “Congratulations my king, another job well done.”

Artoria got annoyed as she always did when Merlin spoke in that annoying tone of his. “Come with me, Morgan said something about an ultimate revenge. We need to nip it in the bud.” The two entered the witch’s underground work shop. Around them were vials of magical ingredients and half finished experiments.

Nothing around them seemed like it could have been Morgan’s ultimate revenge and were about to give p on finding it there when they heard a noise. The two turned and saw a small figure climb out from a hidden crevice in the wall.

Artoria could only stare as she realized what this was. A small child that looked exactly like her, this must be the ultimate revenge Morgan had spoken about. An illegitimate child, whether it was actually true or not would be all the lords would need to have an excuse for rebellion; and if it was a little older the child could rally them itself marching an army on her.

“Are you king Arthur?” The small child asked with a slight lisp. All Artoria could do was nod. “I’m Mordred, I’m really happy to meet you! I’ve heard all about you! Are the other knights here? Can I meet Lancelot, or Gawain? What about Tristan?” The child was now bouncing up and down in excitement. “Morgan told me all about how brave and cool the Knight of the Round Table are! You guys are my heroes!”

Artoria’s fist clenched around her sword. This child, this innocent child could bring down everything around her by just existing. What could she do.

Break

Young Mordred wiggled through the small window and safely landed on the soft hay below. He had put the hay there the other day for this exact eventuality. He got up and ran from the castle she was being imprisoned in. Unfortunately almost immediately he ran into a figure in a full suit of armor.

“Gareth!”

“Oh Mordred what are you doing here? Don’t you have lessons on the castle today?” The knight asked.

Mordred pouted. “They’re so boring! I just want to learn swordplay already! What does it matter if I know about whichever emperor founded Rome?”

Gareth just laughed. “Well I’m not to sure myself but if the king wants you trained in that stuff he must have a good reason.”

Mordred blushed and started sputtering. “N-no! I-I’d never dis-disagree with the king!”

Gareth patted the young child on the shoulder. “Don’t worry I understand what you meant, and I agree that learning all that history can be pretty boring.” Mordred nodded. Gareth looked left and right to make sure nobody was around. “How about I take you to my secret training spot and I can show you a few moves?”

Mordred nodded vigorously. “Yeah!”

Break

Mordred’s lance broke against Gawain’s shield sending him to the ground.

The master of ceremonies for the tournament shouted. “Gawain is down! Gawain is down! The young up and coming knight Mordred just unseated the one expected to win the entire tournament! What will this kid do next!”

Gawain laughed as Mordred helped him up and they moved to the competitors tents. “Very good Mordred. You got me good.”

Mordred grinned. “It was just luck.” She looked at the horizon where the sun had just set. “A few more minutes of daytime and I would have been done for.”

“You’re still the one that won in the end. After all you couldn’t have held on until sunset if you weren’t incredibly skilled. I can see why Arthur wants you at the Round Table.” Gawain smirked at his last sentence.

“W-what!” Mordred shouted drawing more than a few stares.

Gawain laughed at the knight’s reaction. “Don’t tell the other knights, they were hoping to surprise you, but King Arthur has been watching your more recent activities to see if you were worthy and you passed with flying colors.”

“N-no I’m not ready! I haven’t even slain a dragon!”

“Mordred trust me if slaying a dragon was a requirement for being on the Round Table most of the seats would be empty. I only barely managed to do it alongside the king. You are ready, after all the king has taught you how could you not be.”

Break

Mordred could barely contain himself. He had known about his connection with he king of course, but never in his wildest dreams had he expected it to be acknowledged. However here he was kneeling before the king and the assembly of lords.

“Mordred, you have been a knight of great renown these last few years. Since a young age you have excelled at all virtues of knighthood and chivalry. That is why here, in front of all the lords of my kingdom I give you this.” From behind him king Arthur produced a beautiful sword more dazzling than any silver. The lords around them gasped when they realized what it was. Clarent the sword that was bestowed on the succession of king ship.

“As Guinevere and I have not been blessed with a child there is nobody else I would care to call my son.” Arthur presented the blade to Mordred. “Here I present you with this sword, and along side it the role as my successor.” Mordred took the sword and stood proud alongside the king. “May you do Camelot proud my son.”

“I will, father!”

Break

Mordred found himself summoned in a strange shed. "Holy Grail War huh? Guess that means father already had a shot at it!" She looked around and saw a scared kid on the floor. "Servant Saber here, the succesor to King Arthur! Are you my master?"

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Ruler, Lancer
    True Name: Mordred Pendragon Alter
    Alignment: Lawful[Chaotic] Good
    Place of Origin: Arthurian Legend

Parameters:

STR: A+
    END: A
    AGI: A
    MGI: A-
    LCK: EX
    NP: A+-A+++

Dislikes: Morgana, Rome, Regular Mordred
    Talent: Leading
    Natural Enemy: Morgan Le Fey
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Clarent, Excalibur
    Catalyst: Artoria being summoned in a previous war

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer’.

Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:

The Inheritor King
    The highest form of Charisma that has evolved into its own skill. The power belonging to the successor to the king chosen by the sword. All the lessons learned have been passed on without any of the mistakes. Truly a king to lead Britain.

Mana Burst
    At Rank A, even a stick can become a weapon of great power. A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine Mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Can also raise one's defense several times over.

Instinct
    (Buffed from Interlude)

Holy Grail
    The Holy Grail all Knights of the Round Table would search for. Saber being the greatest knight of his father underwent this quest and retrieved it for his king. Not a wish granting machine like the modern holy grail but rather a source of naturally replenished mana that Saber can use.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:

Clarent Love Arthur
    Successor of My Beautiful Father

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-50
    Max Targets: 800

The sword bestowed to show the succession of kingship. It was given to Saber the day that he was officially given the title as Arthur’s successor. The blade Clarent itself gives a rank up in all parameters and enhances a kings royal aura. Through application of Mana Burst Saber can send all his love and admiration for his father into a blast of holy energy to destroy his enemies.

Excalibur
    Sword of Inherited Victory

Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 1500

The sword given to King Arthur by the lady of the lake. It is a divine construct made by fairies as a crystallization of the wishes of mankind stored in the planet. It was unknown in the main course of human history but this Noble Phantasm gains power when passed on having inherited the wishes of the previous wielder.

Saber prefers not to use this blade as in his mind it is the sword of his father not his. However when used it is the strongest Holy Sword and one of the most powerful weapons a knight can ask for.

Lore:
    Spoiler:

Mordred, the bastard son of King Arthur with his half sister Morgan Le Fey. In regular Pan-Human History he was raised to become a weapon against Arthur and after being rejected by his father and killed him and destroyed the utopia of Camelot.

However in a branch of Pan-Human History King Arthur heard of Morgan working dark magics and went with his knights to confront the witch. It was there that they defeated the witch and found the young child known as Mordred. Arthur was reluctant to acknowledge his bastard as his son but couldn’t just leave the child to die alone. Mordred became a ward of the castle learning knightly conduct from the Knights of the Round Table as he grew. As time went on Arthur’s heart began to melt a little from this young child and so after Mordred passed the tests to become a Knight of the Round Table himself he declared the young knight to be his heir and bestowed upon him the sword of succession, Clarent.

Mordred became the perfect knight. He was strong, brave, kind, and above all fully dedicated to the glory of Camelot. His most famous deed was joining Galahad on the Grail Quest and returning with the Holy Grail.

Unfortunately the good times could not last as Mordred found out an unfortunate truth, the knight Lancelot was sleeping with the king’s wife Guinevere. Mordred was torn. He knew that the right thing to do was expose Lancelot and weed out the corruption in Camelot, but he did not wish to bring such shame to his father. After ling deliberation he went to his father directly and asked him for advice on what he should do.

When the people found out about the affair between Lancelot and Guinevere and their subsequent banishment the kings rule was on a clock. People lost faith in King Arthur and his ability to lead, after all if he could not even keep his own house in order how could he keep the country in order. The lords under Arthur began to prepare for revolution.

There was only one course of action the king could do, renounce his king ship. Mordred pleaded with his father, that he was not ready, that his father was the greatest king, that nobody could succeed him.

King Arthur did give the kingship up though and Mordred became King Mordred. He swore to uphold his father’s ideals and learn from his mistakes. With his new generation of Knights of the Round Table he became the ideal king.

Personality:
    Spoiler:

Mordred is the perfect king. Taking in all the lessons that King Arthur learned he has learned how to properly act. You must act as a shield for your subjects and sacrifice everything for them, but you cannot act above them for that will alienate them. He is a king that will never be told he doesn’t understand the hearts of his subjects and will always keep them safe.

Despite putting on an act for his subjects has never truly been able to fully think of himself as a king. He thinks of himself in terms of Arthur’s successor which manifests in him only using Excalibur as a last resort. Against any version of Artoria she will not even put up a fight as the idea of fighting King Arthur is so against the very concept of her being.

In a Holy Grail War Mordred will not be summoned unless Artoria has been summoned in the preceding war, in which case the odds of him appearing are 100%.

He will respect his master as another kind of king and will work to get them a Holy Grail. He has no wish himself as he left his rule of Camelot with a smile on his face. Once a master has managed to break through his walls they will find an insecure child who will push themselves to make their father proud.

Bond:
    Spoiler:

On Summoning:
    “Hey there Master! King Mordred Pendragon at your service!”

If you have summoned Artoria:
    “Father! It is an honor to fight alongside you!”

If you have summoned a Saber Face:
    “F-father?“

If you have summoned Original Mordred:
    “Damn that traitor! Just thinking I could have gone that way makes my blood boil.”

If you have summoned Gilgamesh:
    “That gold bastard better stay away from father if he knows what’s good for him.”

About the Holy Grail:
    “The Holy Grail? I already have one so whatever. I’ll grab it for you if you want though.

Bond 1:
    “I’m the perfect king so just leave it all to me!”

Bond 2:
    “Hey don’t you dare call me a girl! I’m a king got it! A king!”

Bond 3:
    “Yeah Camelot did well under me, but that was all my father. If I didn’t have his guidance I wouldn’t have been half the king I was.”

Bond 4:
    “I never really felt like I deserved the throne. I mean how do you live up to King Arthur?”

Bond 5:
    “Thank you master, for everything. I feel like I might be a little more worthy of being a king.”

Bond CE
    The Sword in the Stone
    Could I have pulled it out? Do I deserve to even try? My father, at a young age knowing nothing of the world managed to become the greatest king. Can I who was trained from birth hold a candle to him in that way? I’m not sure I ever want to find out.

Creator Notes:

Mordred my sweet gender fluid child who deserves so much better than what happened to them. In this sheet Mordred uses he/him because in his eyes a king must be masculine a lesson learned from artoria pretending to be a man. This was inspired by Ruler Mordred from an FGO zine about alternate classes for servants and Mordred was even a Ruler to pretty much the last second.

This Mordred is much more insecure about being kind than the canon Mordred as he was raised to be succeeded the king he admired rather than becoming disillusioned with Artoria and trying to take power for themself. This is mostly shown in the Bond CE with Mordred original flavor wants to wish to try and pull the sword in the stone while my Mordred is scared.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; August 5th, 2019 at 12:57 AM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gosh darnit, I was going to make a Lostbelt Mordred sheet.

Back to the drawing board. T_T
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    I knew mordred would be the first.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Image Source

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Caster, Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Roman Lostbelt
    Lostbelt Difference Depth: D+

Parameters:
    STR: B+
    END: B+
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 207 cm
    Weight: 160 kg
    Dislikes: Disappointing others, his current shape
    Talent: Warfare, magically inspired engineering
    Natural Enemy: Oda Nobunaga
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Divine, Humanoid, Male, Roman
    Armament: Bident
    Catalyst: A Roman coin (Lostbelt)

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B+: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Invalidates magic with three verses or less. There is a high chance of resistance even against High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Depending on the situation, even High-Thaumaturgy could be completely invalidated.

Personal Skills

Unified Divine Core - Rank B: Aptitude as a Divine Spirit, produced by the works of mortals. It is the end result of the use of harnessed Authority granted to Humanity by the gods. A composite Skill comprising Divinity alongside other effects. As the user is essentially a man-made Divine Spirit in nature, they possess an absoluteness of body that prevents the body from change due to age or nutrition.
    Lancer has been granted the full Authority of the Roman pantheon, along with their divine power. Though it has faded over time, his current body is partially built in order to preserve the Mystery it holds.

Imperium Universalis - Rank EX: A Roman authority vested upon an individual, allowing command over a military or political entity. In a more general sense, imperium is a description of a scope of power, whether attained through wealth, influence or personal power. Imperium Universalis grants the user the effects of Charisma and Golden Rule. In addition, the user receives immunity to mental interference effects.
    Endowed with Authority over the Romans both by the gods and the Senate, Lancer possesses a combined authority capable of propelling him to supreme rulership of the world. However, he is still devoted to Rome and his father’s ideals for it in the end.

Mystery Keeper - Rank B: The ability to preserve Mystery and prevent its degradation over the ages.
    Though the ability is not perfect, Lancer has managed to retain the Mystery bestowed upon him for centuries. This ability exists partly because of the construction of his body, but is also an inborn ability possessed by Lancer.

Noble Phantasms

Eternal Guardian of the Republic
    Aeternum Patronus Publicae

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1 person
    Lancer’s constructed body, a man-made Divine Construct. It is the end result arrived at by the wise men of Rome, who sought to develop both a vessel to carry Lancer’s will in perpetuity as well as serve as a vehicle for the preservation of Mystery that their nation relied on. The material Aeternum Patronus Publicae is unique, wrought with a combination of human technology and divine Authority.
    Aeternum Patronus Publicae, once activated, renders Lancer into a creature of perpetual motion, the original ideal behind the body’s inception. He receives a cut to all incoming damage amounting to roughly half of the initial value. The divine power emanating from his body also allows him to ignore injuries for the duration, with wounded or missing body parts being reconstructed from energy. As a side effect, as Lancer becomes a manifested Authority, he is rendered almost immune to all forms of coercion and control, resisting such things as charms and even Command Spells.

Weapon of the Gods United
    Bidentium Omnes Deos

Range: 1~500
    Max Targets: 1000 people
    A tool vested upon Lancer for the purpose of harnessing the Authority he has received. This Noble Phantasm is originally a Divine Construct, namely Jupiter’s Bident, the weapon of the chief of the gods. Though it can be used to power all manner of constructs and machines on a stupendously large scale in peacetime, Lancer is most adept at using it as a weapon of war.
    Bidentium Omnes Deos concentrates and unleashes the power contained within Lancer’s body, before firing it out in the shape of a bolt of red lightning. After it has struck, the remaining energy suffuses the battlefield, bestowing boosts in combat ability to Lancer and his allies in the field. The strengthening effect is such that ordinary humans are able to match weaker Servants in battle. However, the more targets Bidentiium Omnes Deos strikes with its initial blast and the more of Lancer’s allies are present in the field, the weaker the degree of individual boost becomes.

Lore
    Lancer’s True Name is Ptolemy XV Philopator Philometor Caesar, better known as Caesarion, the Eternal Protector of Rome and the son of Gaius Julius Caesar and Cleopatra VII Philopator. He hails from an alternate world referred to as the Roman Lostbelt.

Caesarion’s Lostbelt diverged from the Greater History of Man in 44 BC, when Caesar survived the attempt on his life by assassins. Rather than his death leading to the birth of the Roman Empire, Caesar’s carried through his plan and reformed the Roman Republic into the Second Roman Republic. Through his actions, the corruption that plagued Roman society was excised, with those that benefited and maintained the status quo banished to the farthest reaches of Roman society. After this success, Caesar retired as an acclaimed hero, though he reluctantly accepted the title of Patronus Publicae, the Protector of the Republic. For his deed of rescuing the Roman Republic from its downfall, Caesar was deified upon his death, becoming the second Roman to receive such an honour. His deification, coupled with the ancestry that he held, secured Caesar a position in the ranks of Rome’s pantheon.

After Caesar’s death, the nation was in mourning. To secure a sense of continuity, the Senate decided to offer the position of Patronus Publicae to Caesar’s son, Caesarion. The young man, having grown to become of age, accepted the honour. Though he felt lost and forlorn at the death of his father, he found solace in communion with Mark Antony, now the official high priest of Caesar’s worship.
    From communicating with the Divine Spirits of the Roman pantheon, Caesarion came to learn of the future. Now was the twilight of the Age of Gods, and the power of the Gods in the world was fading. However, at Caesar’s urging, with support from Quirinus, the pantheon had become convinced that they should throw their lot in with Humanity, rather than simply fade away. With the aid of the wise men of the Roman Republic, the pantheon was able to fully vest their Authority upon the Roman people before their power faded.
    It was by the decree of the Senate, then, that the Authority that their gods had granted to them was to be put to use. After Caesar’s final successful campaign against the Parthevian Empire and the Roman Republic’s union with Ptolemaic Egypt, Rome’s enemies mustered at the realm’s borders. As such, it was decided that the power of the gods would rest in the hands of the military. And, in order to prevent a military coup such as the ones Sulla and Pompey had attempted, the power would be given to Caesarion, son of the hero that restored the Republic.
    Subsequently, Rome lashed out at the enemies surrounding it, with the Authority-clad Caesarion leading Rome’s legions. Their armies fought like gods, and Rome’s enemies fell. As the Republic cemented its hold on their new territories, Caesarion began to tackle the issue of reigning over such a vast realm. In concert with the magi and natural philosophers at his disposal, he was able to develop a method to use the divine power that Rome now held as a power source. The reforms his father had instituted meant that Rome could no longer rely entirely on slaves to run itself, and an alternative had to be presented eventually.
    Caesarion’s developments brought the Second Republic into a new golden age of prosperity. With Rome’s enemies quelled or conquered, there was no need for him to lead its armies. Caesarion retired from his service, though the Senate refused to revoke his title of Protector. Caesarion was also still called to serve as the lynchpin connecting the divine power of Rome to the many works that relied on it for power.
    As Caesarion aged, war once again reared its head. Whether rebellion or foreign barbarians coveting Rome’s glory, the call to battle was once again sounded, and the armies of the Republic needed their leader. Though still vested with Authority, Caesarion had grown old. Wishing still to serve his nation, he gathered the wise men of Roman territory for one final task. Using the technology they had developed as a basis, Caesarion and his associates bent their skills to construct a new body, suitable for the Protector of the Republic. While they worked on producing their eternal defender, they also sought to tackle the issue of the steady decline of Mystery as Rome’s wonders became more and more widespread. In the end, they produced a body constructed for the purpose of leading Rome’s armies, with the ability to retain, channel and preserve power born of Mystery from degradation over time. Caesarion’s mentality was installed into this new body, and the Eternal Protector of Rome was born.

Personality
    Caesarion, though originally a man, was rendered into a man-made Divine Construct for the sake of serving as a protector to Rome. As he took the choice willingly, he is naturally very much bound by his sense of duty and love towards Rome. Seeing his nation as the pinnacle of civilization, he gave his all for the sake of protecting it.
    From an early age, Caesarion lived in his father’s shadow. Rather than wishing to be free of such a feeling, he instead dedicated himself to succeeding the legacy of Caesar, and perhaps even exceeding the reputation of his esteemed father. Through his experiences later in life, he has come to resent his father to some extent, believing that being born as Caesar’s son “locked” him into the life he came to live.
    Caesarion has a deep love of natural philosophy and magical theory, and wedded these schools of thought together in the technology he and others developed for the Roman Republic. He is as such very interested in phenomena that he hasn’t seen or heard of before, wishing to understand, and if possible, replicate them.
    However, Caesarion, in his current body, is less than the man he used to be. Though he is not truly aware of it, the transfer of consciousness from his aging mortal body to the constructed new one was either not perfect or altered his mind upon completion. As a consequence, he feels uncomfortable in his current body. As he still has pride in his works, he refuses to discuss this with others.
    Caesarion’s relationship with his Master is quite simple. Caesarion is a Servant, and lived his life in service of Rome, and as such sees no problem with a subordinate relationship with another. However, given his misgivings about his current form and the events that led to him achieving it, Caesarion is very reticent about the details of his life, and refuses to answer questions. Unless his Master can truly win his respect or affection, Caesarion would remain distant from them.
    His wish to the Holy Grail is rooted in his complexes about his father and service as Protector of the Republic. In the end, he resents having become a ‘monster for the sake of others’, and wishes to become a free man once more, allowed to lead his own life. Though he does not himself realize it, Caesarion’s drive to achieve his wish is such that he would most likely turn on his ideals in order to succeed, even if the process would be agonizing to him mentally.

Relationships
    Gaius Julius Caesar: His deified father, to whom he owes much of his life. However, as much of what Caesarion became is due to his father, he can’t help but feel slight resentment towards him. If he would come into contact with the version of Caesar from the Greater History of Man, the two would most likely come to blows.

Cleopatra: His beloved mother, whose teachings allowed him to develop divine wonders for the glory of Rome. However, the fact that Egypt did not remain as an equal to Rome in the end causes Caesarion worry over whether or not he has disappointed his mother.

Alexander the Great: The great ancestor on his mother’s side. Caesarion wonders how he, who is also a conqueror, though only in the name of Rome, would compare with the King of Conquerors. Caesarion probably couldn’t stand Alexander’s boisterous personality.

Oda Nobunaga: Caesarion feels an instinctive dread upon looking at Nobunaga. As she is death to all things Divine, she is doubtless an enemy that must be destroyed for the sake of Rome’s prosperity. However, on a personal level, as fellow innovators, they would likely get along surprisingly well.

Romulus: Though knowing only the Romulus of legend, as well as second-hand accounts of the god Quirinus, Caesarion naturally looks up to the first King of Rome. Dedicated as he is to Rome’s glory, he would likely be unable to face Romulus, who is Rome personified, in battle.

Creator Notes
    The original plan for the sheet’s Lostbelt was a world where the Roman Republic never fell, got the power of the gods and developed their technology with divine power as a power source. Rome would then have expanded more or less indefinitely, though their progress would slow down over time thanks to Mystery losing its power.
    Around 1200 AD, they’d finally share borders with China, who, having started to worry about the encroaching Romans, would’ve managed to develop industrial technology (this based on the fact that the Song dynasty had all the necessary ingredients and other prerequisites for steam engines, it’s just that the Mongols came knocking). The Lostbelt would’ve then descended into an all-out war between the Magic-technology Roman Republic and the technologically advanced Chinese.
    Of course, the problem with that would be that Caesarion, who I had intended to play a role in all this, probably wouldn’t survive until 1200 AD. I also couldn’t find images of Roman legionaries that matched this vision.
    Mystery also doesn’t quite work that way. I suppose, however, that technology simply powered by Mystery would function under different rules.

As for this Caesarion, I’m willing to admit that him being a polymath capable of leading armies and coming up with fancy divine-powered technology is a bit of a stretch, but I’d imagine that he inherited the brilliance of both of his parents, as well as being educated in the Library of Alexandria like his mother was.
    I left the end result of the Lostbelt open, though I would assume it would eventually either create a complacent humanity reliant on Mystery (which would eventually run out anyway) or become an all-out war between magic-tech Rome and steampunk-ish China, which would eventually deplete most of the resources on both sides. Besides this, the scientific method would probably never become a thing, as China would probably just throw everything they can straight into the war effort and only use what they’ve got as a basis for more weapons rather than for anything else.
    Though one does wonder if the stalemate would be broken once the Aztecs attack.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 3rd, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Gosh darnit, I was going to make a Lostbelt Mordred sheet.

Back to the drawing board. T_T
    Aw man. Now I’m kicking myself for not being able to see what you would do with Mordred.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries
    And there goes my second idea.

This is going to be harder then I thought.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Someone else thought of Caesarion (or a surviving Roman Republic/Empire) too?

You should still go with your thing, if you've already thought it through. My version's messy anyway. Also similar entries can be argued to up the contest-ness of this contest.
    Of course, given that there's already an entry similar to your idea, it's gonna be hard to prevent ideas from bleeding over...
    Still, I'd suggest you go ahead with what you were already planning.

Blog Entries
    I've got a good idea for something Rome-related. Less inspired than divine cyborg Caesarion, though. We'll see how it develops.

I'm working on a sheet right now that could be tweaked to a Lostbelt Servant, I suppose. This is tougher than I thought...

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    O-ho
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

Appearance:

(But with more tank-like armoring) Source is here

True Name: Winston Churchill "Steel Knight of Britannia"

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Rider

Strength- A
    Agility- D+
    Endurance- B++
    Mana- D
    Luck- A+
    NP- B++

History
    Archer is Winston Churchill, the famous prime-minister who guided Britain to victory during World War II. This version of Churchill comes from a
    Lostbelt
    divergent history
    where Hitler never made his reckless mistake of invading Russia. Instead he managed to ally with the Russians, forming an unstoppable alliance.

Using Joseph Stalin's secret research into creating beast-human hybrids for the Red Army combined with Germany's own occultic experiments, Hitler managed to manufacture a legion of chimeric SS soldiers. These "Wehrwolf" soldiers didn't feel pain or fear and would throw themselves into battle with bestial fury. Unable to stand up to this monstrous army, nation after nation crumbled like sand before the march of the reborn Everlasting Reich. Britain managed to hold out to the very end, but even they were on the dire precipice of defeat.

Out of desperation to even the odds Churchill rounded up all the greatest mages and scientists of Britain to conduct a plan. Using forbidden science mixed with thaumaturgy she decided to merge her soldiers' bodies with engines of war, transforming them into unholy amalgamations of man and machine.

Unfortunately, none of the soldiers she tested it on could withstand the procedure. Without a strong enough will to control their mechanical bodies they simply went insane and began slaughtering everything around them. With her other options exhausted Churchill decided to undertake the transformation herself, merging with her namesake Churchill tank.

Miraculously, Churchill's fighting spirit was strong enough that she managed to retain her sanity after the fusion. With her newfound power Churchill immediately rushed into the fray. The "Steel Knight Of Britannia" soon became a legend as she arrived to help out the Allies in many battles, cutting through the Reich's beast-men in droves with her magically infused mortar cannons. Singlehandedly Churchill managed to turn back the tide of war. Her presence was a shining beacon of hope, inspiring the Allies to never surrender. Some even believed she was a second coming of King Arthur, having returned to fight alongside her nation in its darkest hour.

Eventually Britain managed to back the Nazis into a corner. In the last stand at Berlin Hitler used the massive casualties of the battle to fuel a demented ritual, ascending to godlike power. But Churchill managed to personally best Hitler in battle before the ritual could be completed, ending the Nazis' reign of terror. However in the process she ended up overloading her mechanical body and dying herself. Thus both superhumans of the Great War were brought down in a single blow.

And so the world once again returned to a semblance of peace. Yet the consequences of transgressing the line between man and machine would reverberate for centuries to come...

Personality
    A plucky and spirited girl. Archer is incredibly optimistic in the face of hardship. She firmly believes that no matter how bleak things may seem, the light of hope will always shine on those who keep fighting to the very end. The same trait makes Archer an incredibly inspiring leader, as she can motivate her allies to give it their all even in the worst situations.

Outside of combat Archer acts like a carefree young girl eager to explore the world and sample its various wonders. Having been immersed in a hell of constant warfare, the concept of a world at peace is largely foreign to Archer. When she looks at the smiling faces of people who live out their days without fearing for the future, Archer can't help but be reminded of the precious spark of hope she fought to protect in her own world.

In battle Archer shows a much more brutal and serious side to her personality. Upon entering combat she becomes an unfeeling machine of destruction, not stopping until the enemy is completely annihilated. She doesn't even care about damage to her own body. After all, that can always be repaired later. At times Archer seems to consider herself as more a machine than a person...

Archer is also fond of British melodramas, particularly romances. In her free time she can often be found reading cheesy romance novels and blushing like an innocent schoolgirl. Archer will be greatly embarrassed if this side of her is found out, considering it unbecoming of a serious soldier.

Likes: perseverence, Britain, reading cheap romance novels
    Dislikes: defeatism, Fascists, people with no sense of adventure
    Talents: oratory, never giving up
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler

Class Skills:

Independent Action- B
    The ability to sustain oneself in the World without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. At this rank, Archer can linger in the World for up to two days in the absence of an active contract. Also can survive after suffering extensive damage to her spiritual core. As a politician Archer was fiercely independent, having been one of the first to realize the threat posed by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi regime. Later on, even when country after country fell to the Nazis' encroaching hordes, Archer never surrendered her fighting spirit. This immense resilience and independent spirit has afforded Archer a high rank in this Skill.

Magic Resistance- C

Confers protection against thaumaturgic effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Born close to the modern age, and a normal human with no magical capabilities, Archer would normally sport only a meager resistance to the arcane arts.

However, she knew that technology alone wasn't enough to overcome the sorcerers of the Everlasting Reich. So Archer cooperated with Britain's finest mages to engrave anti-magical defenses into her tank armor.

Personal Skills:

We Shall Fight On The Beaches- A
    An encapsulation of the famous speech Archer gave to British parliament, encouraging them to keep fighting against the Nazis no matter how hopeless it seemed. It is Archer's sheer talent as an orator materialized as a Personal Skill, having managed to keep her people's spirits up during the harsh German bombing campaigns. As a Skill this comprises Charisma as well as a group-oriented version of Battle Continuation, both at rank B.

Archer's overwhelming resolve resounds to her allies, inspiring them to continue the fight and even letting them ignore the effects of injuries for a short time.

Mechanical Armor (Tankery)- B+
    Archer greatly promoted the invention of the tank during the first World War. It was her vision and influence that propelled the tank from a theoretical fantasy of science-fiction writers like H.G Wells to a true juggernaut of war. Some writers even went as far as to call Archer "the true intellectual father of the tank".

As a Servant, the concept of the tank that Archer helped pioneer has been sublimated into her own flesh, wrapping her body as a kind of mechanized armor. This grants Archer two + modifiers to Endurance due to the tank's thick armoring. She can also attack with hip-mounted machine-guns and by firing mortar shells from the cannons built along her arms. The caterpillar treads on her feet serve akin to rollerblades, allowing Archer to move at disarming speed that bely her bulky armor.

"This body is proof of my convictions to keep fighting to the bitter end. Huh? What is this 'mecha-musume' you say I look like?"

Once And Future King (False)- C

The proof of inheriting the legacy of the Knight-King who ruled Britannia in ancient days, swearing to return to defend her nation in its time of greatest need. Archer is not a true incarnation of that king. But she was revered by the people of Britain as a "symbol of hope", a proof that even when the future looked darkest their king had not abandoned them.

This Skill confers Archer Instinct and Mana Burst at rank C, as well as authorizing her to use upon acquisition Noble Phantasms belonging to Britain regardless of their original owner.

"You're wrong. I'm not some great hero. I'm just someone who hasn't given up yet."

Noble Phantasm
    Normandy Buster
    Spearhead Of Decisive Victory

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the invasion of the beaches of Nazi-occupied France that took place under Archer's command. The desperate struggle which lead to the loss of countless Allied lives nevertheless was monumental in securing freedom from the Reich's menace. This Noble Phantasm embodies the concept of "unrelenting offense".

For Churchill as a normal Heroic Spirit this Noble Phantasm would likely involve summoning an army or military equipment. However, as Archer is not the Churchill who "safely commanded armies from afar" but one who "charged into battle alongside her countrymen" she chooses to enact it with her own body instead. Thus this Noble Phantasm's classification has changed from Anti-Army to Anti-Unit.

Invoking this Noble Phantasm Archer momentarily overclocks her mechanized body and unleashes a brutal barrage of consecutive strikes with both her limbs and mortar cannons, completely neglecting defense and putting everything she has into demolishing the enemy. If the enemy somehow manages to withstand this onslaught Archer will impale them through the chest with her arm-mounted cannon and fire a final, giant blast of magical energy right through them.

However, as a result of overclocking her body, and reflecting the vast loss of Allied life in the Normandy campaign, Archer suffers considerable self-damage while using this Noble Phantasm. While Archer's great resolve allows her to use it heedless of the damage to her own body, invoking this Noble Phantasm too many times in a row could very kill Archer from the strain.

I'm back you guys! I know I haven't made many Servant sheets lately but I was inspired by this theme to write up an idea I'd been kicking around for a while. Say hello to magical tank-girl Winston Churchill, everyone! Frankly I'm not sure if this idea is too outlandish even for the Lostbelt theme, but since we already have Caesarion as an EVA unit I think it's fair enough. Also, as silly as most of the sheet is, the part about Churchill's fondness for melodrama and stuff is really true. There's even a book called The Literary Churchill that's about his love of theatre and drama and how it influenced his decisions as a politician.

Blog Entries
    Probably just gonna vote this time around. Not really interested in Lostbelt shenanigans to be honest. I'd rather stick to 'real history' as it were.
    Ah, well. Maybe next time. Gotta say I do like the Mordred Sheet.
    I myself had an idea for a Good!Mordred Sheet once, but it was very different.

She was essentially from a world where King Arthur turned out to be evil so Mordred killed her. This led to history recording her as an evil traitor and King Arthur as the good king.
    Wasn't a Lostbelt though.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Probably just gonna vote this time around. Not really interested in Lostbelt shenanigans to be honest. I'd rather stick to 'real history' as it were.
    Ah, well. Maybe next time. Gotta say I do like the Mordred Sheet.
    I myself had an idea for a Good!Mordred Sheet once, but it was very different.

She was essentially from a world where King Arthur turned out to be evil so Mordred killed her. This led to history recording her as an evil traitor and King Arthur as the good king.
    Wasn't a Lostbelt though.
    I think if you did that type of good mordred would count since it’s just alternate history and not just lostbelts.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    I think if you did that type of good mordred would count since it’s just alternate history and not just lostbelts.
    Eh. I'll think about it.
    Don't have any solid ideas beyond the general backstory at the minute though.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Vortigern
    Class: Berserker
    Identity: Vortigern, the Dragon of Britain
    Gender: No longer required, though commonly referred as ‘male’
    Source: British Lostbelt
    Origin: Britain
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 340 m
    Length: 620 m
    Wingspan: 450 m
    Weight: Over 100,000 tons

Parameters:
    Strength: A++
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: C
    Mana: A+
    Luck: E
    NP: EX

Skills
    Passive skills

Mad Enhancement: EX
    Raises parameters greatly, but deprives of all sanity.
    After discarding his humanity and continuing existing as a dragon, the possibility of a mutual understanding between Vortigern and humans has been completely lost.

Magic Resistance: A
    Protects against magecraft of rank A or inferior. Practically untouchable by modern mages.
    One of the highest levels of protection, obtained by becoming a member of the Dragon Kind.

Personal skills

Monstrous Strength: A
    Raises the Strength parameter temporarily.

Black Hole: EX
    Vortigern is considered a black hole in history, a void that covers the sky with pitch-black clouds and only becomes darker in the presence of light. This unique nature has turned him into a being that uses light as fuel, allowing him to feed on even holy swords.
    Though there’s an upper limit to the amount of light that he can eat, that limit goes up as he becomes stronger. Originally, he could absorb all the light of Excalibur Galatine and reduce Excalibur’s to a faint glow, but over time, he’s become able to completely devour even the light of Rhongomyniad.

Light of the Farthest Ends: EX
    The sacred light that shines at the boundaries of the World, coming from the Holy Lance that acts as one of the pins of its texture. A light that ensures the stability of the world of the Age of Man and the degradation of Mystery. If it were to fade, the consequences would be catastrophic.
    After Vortigern ate this light, the core of his body has become a super-reactor that generates immense amounts of energy, allowing him to expand his lifespan greatly besides increasing his power by leaps and bounds.

Supreme Phantasmal Authority: A
    The power to reign over the rest of Phantasmals as their supreme leader. It’s a skill that could be described as similar to Charisma in human terms, but it can’t be considered the same since it’s exerted through an imposing superiority and terror rather than by actual leading skills.Arousing the instincts of survival and protection of home that every creature has, it makes them go berserk and attack their most direct threat – humans – while enhancing their abilities.

Noble Phantasm
    Britannia Incarnationis
    White dragon that embodies the will of the island

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Now a constantly active Noble Phantasm. A transformation into the dragon that represents the very will of the British lands. It is interesting to note that, while the initial form was large enough to engulf a citadel almost with only the neck, the size has been drastically reduced after acquiring more power for mobility purpose. Even so, such proportions are still impressive.

As the embodiment of Britain, he can no longer be considered a human or a Servant, but something more akin in all aspects but physical to a natural disaster. By definition, opposing him is opposing a whole country, and he is virtually invincible as long as he remains in Britain, constantly receiving the blessing of the land. Should he get out of the island, he’ll no longer count with this backup, and will have to fight using his own strength.

If all of that wasn’t enough, he counts with the characteristic breath of the Dragon Kind. Originally of the attribute of ‘fire’, now he releases part of the light he ingests as a massive golden stream with a range of 99. Its firepower can be regulated and depends on how much light he has absorbed, but its ideal maximum output can be easily compared to that of Excalibur.

Character
    Personality

The King of Mystery that became the avatar of Britain. As a dragon without any trace of humanity, he is devoid of reason and cannot understand humans, nor can humans understand him. The only thing in his mind is the protection of Britain and the conservation of Mystery to avoid the coming of the Age of Man. Because of that, he despises human civilization and wishes to exterminate them. His hatred towards humans makes him close in nature to an Evil of Mankind, but because he doesn’t love them in a distorted manner, he doesn’t fall into that category.

As a lifeform standing at the apex of the food chain, Vortigern reigns supreme over the rest of Phantasmal Species. Though lacking enough intellect to give precise commands or make a strategy, he conveys his will to the rest of his kin through fear, and thus he has nothing to be afraid of. From time to time, even though he doesn’t have the need to do so, he leaves Britain to personally attack humans in other countries, with enough confidence to know that he won’t fall easily even if he isn’t at his homeland.

The memories of almost everything that happened in his life as a human have been lost together with the rest of his humanity, but he still remembers his fight against the King of Knights. He remembers her face with grudge, and though he knows he brought her down, seeing anyone with a similar face would cause him to go on a rampage.

Personal data
    Historical depiction: Lostbelt

The king that intended to usurp the throne of Britain for himself. A defender of Mystery that accused King Arthur and civilization of putting the Age of Gods to an end. In the course of Pan-Human History, he transformed into a dragon and was defeated by the combined efforts of Arthur and Gawain, but…

It took something as simple as choosing the wrong weapon. Originally, Arthur used Excalibur first and killed Vortigern with Rhongomyniad, but the Arthur of this timeline began the battle with her lance instead. Unaware of Vortigern being able to eat light, she could only cower in fear as the weapon lost almost all of its brilliance, and with that, the blessing it bestowed her with. A blessing that only served to strengthen the dragon king, and allow him to defeat his adversaries. Covering the sky with dark clouds, he nullified the power of the Knight of the Sun and killed him first, then he put an end to the life of a desperate Arthur.

Due to a mistake as simple as using a different weapon, the course of history changed. Without Arthur’s kingdom, the beasts of Britain were able to rebel against humans and dominate the whole island. The Age of Man never reached Britain completely. Any sort of invaders was repelled by the entities of nature, and soon the news spread all over the world. Britain became a kingdom of Phantasmals, a tract of land that couldn’t be inhabited by man…………… It would have been nice if only that happened, but over time, the population of Phantasmals increased to the point that they ran out of land, and they began moving to different parts of the world. By the end of the 15th century, almost all of Europe, the Middle East, and the North of Africa was dominated by Phantasmals again, with the exception of small redoubts in which the ever-decreasing human population took shelter.

Without the Old World’s civilization, history wouldn’t evolve in the way it should at all. The colonies in the New World or the nations in the Far East wouldn’t suffice to let humanity evolve in an alternate way that could compensate for the loss of the Old World, and it was a matter of time before they lost to the Phantasmals too.

During all this time, Vortigern kept existing as a dragon that ruled over the Phantasmals. Becoming stronger over time, he became able to eat the rest of the light from Arthur’s lance and sword. At the same rate he neglected his humanity, he became more and more connected to Gaia, truly becoming a King of Phantasmals that ruled over the rest of beasts. He became powerful enough not to be opposed by anyone, but perhaps out of greed caused by the little humanity he could have left, perhaps out of a desire to survive, he sought a light that could satiate him, a light far brighter and stronger than that of the Holy Swords and the Holy Spear. If he were to find it, he would quite probably put an end to the World as it is known.

Related characters

Artoria Pendragon
    The king of Britain that he defeated in the British Lostbelt, but who killed him in the normal flow of history. Even if he emerged victorious in his timeline, he still scorns everything she represents.

Gawain
    The Knight of the Sun that fought together with Artoria. His strength is deserving of praise, but if he can lose his morale only by seeing his army destroyed with one attack, now that such a feat is even easier, he would probably sink in the deepest of despairs if he were to confront him once more.

Oda Nobunaga
    A natural enemy. She believes in the worth of human potential and seeks to destroy the Mystery that he strives to conserve.

Siegfried, Sigurðr
    Dragon slayers. Natural threats that should be eradicated with haste.

Minamoto no Yorimitsu
    An enemy of Mystery, or perhaps a traitor? Whichever it is, she must die.

Creator's notes
    The idea may have tons of wank here and there, but since Lostbelt kings are all god-tier in one way or another, I figured that it'd be fine if Vortigern was to become the king of his Lostbelt. The main idea of how it came to that is described in the sheet itself, though I like to imagine that in a more developed story, he'd end up trying to eat the light of the true Rhongomyniad to become super-duper-god-tier and release everything that lives at the Reverse Side of the World.

As for the FC, Ultra-Necrozma was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of "dragon that eats light". Though Vortigern is basically a living black hole and should appear as pitch-black, it'd be cool to see him shining to show that he's eaten tons of holy light.

Last thing I want to talk about is the dimensions. Huge, right? I couldn't find any accurate data to measure what his actual size would be with Garden of Avalon's description, so I had to base them on the most similar thing I could think of: kaijus. His height, length, and weight are all based on those of Godzilla Earth (the largest Godzilla so far) and slightly increased, and the wingspan is proportional to that of the Showa era King Ghidorah (the first numbers that came when I googled it). Even if he was to be a wurm-type, I guess that a dragon that can engulf almost a whole citadel with the neck alone would almost reach kilometrical scale, but eh, nothing that a size reduction for "This isn't even my final form" purpose can't fix.

We don't necessarily have to make Lostbelt Kings, do we?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    We don't necessarily have to make Lostbelt Kings, do we?
    Don't think so. Mine certainly wasn't.