Page 133 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3383123128131132133134135138143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3144

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

  1. #2641
    Foreigner Sheetematic Universe! DelRey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Lost in Ambition
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bobby: You created such a wacky but great concept. I dont remember your name, but your Buttata is unforgettable. This one is so unique and i love it. Yes some parts seem confusing, but the concept of him being a Ruler like it is supposed to be, the connection with the countless dog mythics all over the world as liminar phantasmals and the connection with Holmes is really something special. Really cool job and I hope this gave you the motivation to create sheets again.

    Lucifer: Huh, interesting. This is actually interesting. The english is suddenly fine, did someone help you again, like back then with your fenris sheet? Just stop translating "beispielsweise" with "example-wise" and use "for example" or "for instance".
    The idea of connecting the abrahimitic religion with Zoroastrianism, which in so many instances seems to be a precursor is a smart move. You tackle an interesting theme here, the timeline of events in the Nasuverse. If gods always existed and created the world and the Abrahamitic god exists too, when did he come. Like the modern religions 'conquered' other belief systems, you could say this god did the same and it would actually fit - kinda. A blasphemous take on God, that is something that i actually like in parts. The idea that Zarathustra created the angels is something i can understand from the stories I read, but when I start to tackle the Persian myths I will go another route.
    This is what i meant months ago, with better grammar the core of your interesting ideas can be appreciated. I hope you continue this trend, Koga.

    Instigator of the Legendary Jack-Off

    Being extra and off-canon when doing Canon Extra Classes

    Behold!
    My Stuff!
    And my
    other stuff!



  2. #2642
    A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145
    US Friend Code
    068,716,828
    Blog Entries
    1
    “Servant... Berserker... I am a huntress. I am a predator beast. If you can make use of me... if I am not so disgraced that I can still serve... I will be yours.”




    Class:
    Berserker
    True Name: Callisto
    Alternate Classes: Archer
    Gender:Female
    Alignment:Neutral Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Attribute: Earth
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 44kg
    Traits: Female, Beast, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: The eye of a bear

    Parameters:
    STR: B+

    END: A+

    AGI: B+

    MGI: C

    LCK: D

    NP: A

    Lore:
    Many, many years ago, there were twelve existences from beyond the stars. So great and terrible they were that they were thought to be gods by the insignificant beings of flesh and bone that looked upon their great Aletheia.

    It is known to some what befell these Twelve Machine Gods. Destroyed by a being from as far beyond the stars as themselves, they would rebuild themselves from the debris of their past and take on more humanoid forms by incarnating their essences into the terminals they would use for interacting with these beings they ruled over. These forms by which they would be known and worshipped were dubbed the Olympians.

    But these terminals were numerous once, and though the gods now bound themselves to a single body, infusing them with the mechanisms and Authorities of their once-mighty selves, these empty husks would remain as a resource the usefulness of which the gods could not overlook. And so it was decided that life would be breathed into these hollow shells to fill them with life of their own, assigned new designations and abilities that were, though little more than fleeting echoes of the power they were designed to hold, still beyond mortal scale in order to carry out the wills of their masters.

    These animate terminals, offshoots of the gods they would serve, were the first nymphs.

    The goddess Artemis took her armada of terminals and transformed them into her retinue of handmaidens, fair women who would attend to her hunts. She swore these maidens to a vow of chastity, that they would never lie with a man.

    (Thousands of years later, the members of a certain foundation for preserving humanity would speculate, having knowledge of the goddess that was concealed from many at the time, that this was more out of a possessive sense of paranoid jealousy at seeing anyone wearing anything close to her face seduce anything. This could have been deemed a threat to the sanctity of her bond with a certain hunter.)

    But a vow did not deny the feelings that Callisto held. She knew that it was wrong, but... she had been borne from the gift of Lady Artemis. She was flesh of the divine, and her gratitude and awe at the grace of her patron would blossom into something more the longer she remained in the hunting party.

    One would take notice of this burgeoning crush: Zeus himself. The king of the gods was capricious about his kin, and though Artemis was beyond his reach herself, he would settle for her nymph. He appeared to Callisto in the form of Artemis, imploring her that the vow did not extend to her own mistress, and that she was duty-bound to serve all her needs. Of course, Callisto was more than happy to oblige. It was only after the deed was done that he would reveal himself, and impose on her that he was almighty and no vows held before his will.

    And so Callisto was betrayed by the gods for the first time.

    The terminal body she possessed was fully functional as a human’s might be, and so her dalliance with Zeus would soon show evidence that could not be denied. This was exposed one night when she bathed with her sisters-in-arms, and upon seeing her pregnant form Artemis would be overcome with rage. Despite Callisto’s pleas that she had not meant to forsake her vow, that she had not had a choice, Artemis would not hear her. In a rage, she banished Callisto from her band and called upon her Authority to transform Callisto into the form of a bear.

    And so Callisto was betrayed by the gods for the second time.

    (Thousands of years later, the members of a certain foundation for preserving humanity would find this rather ironic.)

    But Callisto would still bear her son, a young boy who Zeus would spirit from her and place in the care of another nymph, one of the Pleiades known as Maia. This boy would be named Arcas, and he would have many adventures of his own. But only one remains relevant to Callisto’s story-- the day mother and son were reunited.

    Wandering as a bear, Callisto had almost succumbed to the primal nature of the beast, wishing to end her suffering by giving up thinking as her old self. But one day, she would come across a hunter in the forest. Though it had been many years, Callisto would recognise her son instantly. He had lived, and prospered into a handsome young man. The last vestiges of her self were overjoyed to see Arcas so healthy and strong, and forgetting herself she would rush to him.

    Of course, Arcas knew not the fate of his birth mother. Seeing only an animal charging, he would draw his bow and nock an arrow. Before he could let it fly, though, Zeus would intervene once more. Perhaps it was to save his own bloodline, lest the sins of letting Arcas die reflect on himself. Perhaps some guilt still clung to his kingly conscience. No matter what it was, he would take mother and son and set them among the stars as the constellations modern history would come to know as Ursa Major and Ursa Minor.

    But jealous Hera had not sated her own wrath yet. Her husband had been unfaithful and it was her wont to enact vengeance on his many lovers. Imploring the Titaness Tethys, she would place a curse that forbid the constellations to set below the horizon and touch the clear waters beneath, so that they might never know the solace of being released from their astral forms.

    And so Callisto was betrayed by the gods for the third time.

    Description:
    Berserker is unlike many others of her class in that she is ordinarily completely sane. Her unique form of Madness Enhancement (shared with another, similar Servant with whom she has a surprising amount in common) means that it is only when she is forced to rely on her bestial instinct that she becomes akin to an animal in combat. In that state, she is fearsome to behold-- fighting with tooth and nail as readily as she wields a bow, savagely mauling her way through enemies until nothing remains to stand against her.

    Outside of the bloodlust, though, Callisto is quite different. She is calm and reserved, usually forgoing speech unless she has something important to say. This shyness is a result of her many betrayals by those in authority-- those she worshipped and was supposed to serve using her and casting her aside for her own ends. She is a wounded beast, scarred by her trauma and hesitant to trust again. Should a Master prove their willingness to stand by Callisto, however, her loyal spirit will reawaken and she will serve with her own life.

    Around children, though, some part of Callisto she had tried to keep buried mourns for her loss. She does not know how to be a mother, so her attempts to watch over them will be awkward and potentially even frightening. But she will act fiercely to eliminate any threat posed to her surrogate cubs. In the same manner, the feelings she had given up on so long ago when she was cast out resurface around any women who remind her of Lady Artemis. Though they cannot shake her loyalty to her Master, it is not inaccurate to say that she’s a sucker for a pretty face. Women and children alike hold similar... though rather different... sway over what remains of the mortal being in Callisto's heart, buried beneath years of letting the instinct of a beast shield her from the pain of the past.

    Class Skills:

    Magic Resistance
    Rank: D+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Though she has a low rank in this skill due to suffering from many magical effects in her life, Zeus’s final transformation of her into the Great Bear to place her beyond harm’s reach has provided a bonus to Callisto’s Magic Resistance.

    Increases own debuff resistance by 13%.


    Beast Enhancement
    Rank: A
    A skill derived from Madness Enhancement. All parameters are raised by two ranks. Despite granting strength equivalent to an A-ranked Mad Enhancement, the Skill's user can remain calm, without losing their reason-- however, under specific stressors, this has a chance to fail and render the user berserk until said stressors can be eliminated.

    Increases own Buster performance by 10%.
    Increases own critical star generation rate by 10%.

    Personal Skills:

    Affection of the Chief God
    Rank: B
    Callisto was loved by the one at the pinnacle of existences from Greek mythology, Zeus. A Skill that carries many blessings of protection. And, at the same time holding the risk of invoking the wrath of Zeus’ wife, the Goddess Hera. Considering her antagonistic history with the Olympians, Callisto prefers not to put herself in a position where she has to rely on the benefits of this skill.

    Increases own Arts performance for 3 turns.
    Increases own Buster performance for 3 turns.
    Charges own NP gauge.


    Handmaiden of the Moon Goddess
    Rank: B
    A Skill composing all the abilities taught to Callisto as a member of Artemis’s retinue, attending to her hunts. This skill allows her to retain most of her sense regarding archery, stealth, and tactics of the hunt, even while classed as a Berserker, acting in a similar way to Eternal Arms Mastery. This skill does not encompass any divine benefits she may have gained during her tenure as a huntress, only the training installed in her from her first days of service, etched into her tangled memory amidst the web of trauma. Still she clings to her memories of those times...

    Increases own critical star absorption for 1 turn.
    Grants self Evasion for 1 attack, 3 turns.


    Nymph Terminal: Artemis
    Rank: C-
    As a nymph in the service of Artemis, gifted to her by Zeus, Callisto was formed from the empty shell of a terminal once employed by the Shooter-Type Interstellar Fighter Craft. While Callisto prefers the use of a bow, even without accessing her Noble Phantasm she is usually capable of great feats of strength, endurance and agility beyond the typical boosts her Class Skill would provide. However... after breaking her vow of chastity even against her own will, this terminal has been stripped of its divine blessing. While she still maintains the physical benefits of her construction, she is unable to access any of the other abilities which would ordinarily be available to this form.

    Increases own attack for 1 turn.
    Increases own defense by 20% for 3 turns.
    Increases own critical damage by 50% for 3 turns.

    Noble Phantasm:

    Ursa Major
    The Great Bear Placed Amongst The Stars

    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank: A
    Range: --
    Targets: 1 person
    Description:
    When Callisto invokes her Noble Phantasm, she releases any grip she may still hold on her nymph incarnation, using all her magical energy to instead tether her star-bear form to the earthly plane. This transformation is fearsome to behold-- Her fur is woven from the night sky itself, with stardust speckled through the indigo dark. Her eyes burn as two points of pure light, and her teeth and claws are cast from solid starlight.

    In this form, Callisto’s pure offensive physical power is difficult to rival, and her star-stuff hide provides defenses against most attempts at retaliation. For as long as Ursa Major lasts, Callisto embraces her Class’s reputation as an engine of destruction. Considering that Ursa Major is her ‘true’ form, it doesn’t even provide a serious drain on Callisto’s mana supply to use this power.

    However, an ability such as this possesses undeniable downsides. First of all, this form automatically triggers the ‘stressor’ state of her Beast Enhancement. Her mind becomes akin to that of a wild animal, any traces of her higher logic stripped away. Callisto can roughly identify friends and hostiles, but any attempts at complex planning or strategy are surrendered. As a further edge to this drawback, though Ursa Major is an easy state to maintain, to end it requires immense strain, potentially the use of a Command Seal. The concentration required to regain her sense of self and return her star-bear form to its rightful place will leave Callisto and her Master almost expended of mana, requiring an immediate retreat from the battlefield.

    Furthermore, though she can shrug off most resistance in direct combat, Callisto possesses a few conceptual weaknesses that can be exploited. She is inherently disadvantaged against Divine enemies, due to her history of being manipulated and exploited by them. This form is the culmination of her lifetime of being a divine pawn, and as such enemy Servants who possess Divinity find Ursa Major to be a more manageable threat.

    Additionally, ranged attacks are much more difficult for Callisto to defend against in this form. Not only was her life nearly ended by arrows once, and the patron goddess of archery still holds disdain for her, but the simple fact is that her Ursa Major form simply has no strategies to deal with distant threats besides charging forward and hoping to weather the blows in time to close the distance, or flee while attempting to find cover.

    Most glaringly, though, the simple fact is that Callisto can not activate Ursa Major while not within sight of the stars. Indoors or during the daylight hours, this ability is locked. Those who know this fact find it far easier to strike at Callisto, which is why it is her greatest secret to guard.

    Ultimately, though, the enhanced senses typical to the ursine animal as well as the fearsome stellar natural weaponry it possesses means that if Callisto is allowed to unleash Ursa Major on an enemy in single combat, eradicate them totally, and retreat, it’s a strategy she can repeat through an entire Grail War-- striking from out of the dark after tracking an enemy like the legendary hunter she used to be, savaging them as the animal she has become, and retreating to allow herself to hibernate, recharge, and begin the feast anew.

    Deals damage to one enemy.
    Increases own NP Gain for 3 turns.
    <Overcharge> Gain critical stars.

    Relationships:
    Orion:
    “Lady... Artemis... please, don’t... don’t look at me like that... All I wanted was you to look at me like you looked at him, all of this was for you... I’m sorry...!”

    Behemoth:
    *Callisto is hiding, her natural instincts taking over in the presence of an apex beast like Behemoth.*

    Crystal Palace:
    “You don’t understand me... but you’re like me, aren’t you? You never wanted to be a beast like this... I’m sorry...”

    Kayano-hime:
    “A goddess... but you’ve become a beast too. But... not a very, um... big one... Sorry, I'm sorry, please don’t curse me again--”

    Unsinkable Sam:
    “...No, you... ARE a beast who has become a person... but you’re something more. Something... like a water nymph...? Oh, I wish I could see the water again, just one more time... Will you tell me what it’s like down there? Please?”

    Iceberg:
    “...You don’t smell right at all. I don’t understand.”

    "Narcissus":
    “...So you’ve been hurt too, haven’t you? Betrayed, by someone you... I’m sorry. Why is it our lot to suffer because of their whims?! Why can’t we do anything about it...?! You didn’t deserve this. I didn’t deserve this. You’re not the only one who they stole from... Stay with me, sister. I will be your voice, while I can...”

    Hestia:
    “L-Lady Hestia!! I-- Please, if there’s any way I can-- huh? You... No, I’m supposed to serve you. I-Is this some kind of a test...?”

    Agepa:
    "Like a nymph... but you... this isn't love! You're just torturing people! How can you call this love?! How can you claim to serve anyone?! Love doesn't... hurt... does it...? But..."

    Ymir:
    “...This... fear... what... are you...?”

    Conquest:
    “You’re... a huntress too...? But... I see... How strange, these modern bows are...”

    Surgeon’s Photo:
    “I used to hunt beasts like you... But you don’t seem scared of me. I’m sorry, I don’t understand... What? You want to... play? You’re... okay. We’ll play whatever you like...”

    Oberon:
    “Fae... Like the nymphs, but... very different. A king who only cares for himself and his pleasures? You remind me too much of... ngh. It’s nothing. Just stay away from me... and leave children out of it...”

    Bobby:
    “A dog who became a... man? But you smell of so many men... and not like a normal dog... you’re very confusing. Are you going to hurt me? Huh? Yes, my senses are... what? ‘Deputised?’”

    Max Bond Craft Essence:

    All I ever did wrong was love too much.

    How was I supposed to say no to any of it? Zeus told me to-- she told me to. I was never designed to disobey!

    At least he was happy. At least he had a good life.

    I would have let him shoot. If it meant I could die while looking at him, in his embrace, while I could still remember who he was... Who I was...

    I’m sorry. I’m so sorry to everyone. But at least...

    At least I’m not alone.

    Do you see that light, Arcas? Shining so bright beside you? Can you feel it even now?

    I’m here, my son. I’ll always be here.

    Don’t hate me. Forgive me.

    I love you even now. So much. That’s okay, right...?

    When equipped on Callisto, increase party's Buster Cards Star Absorption by 100% while she is on the field.



    Creator's Notes:
    Well, really snuck this one in at the last minute, didn't I? Not much to say about her besides she's the first fanservant I ever actually came up with and barely beat out Lucifer for who I wanted to do first... But I figured I'd power through and give her a shot anyway. I'm gonna split the relationship quotes between her and Luci, though I promise I will do everyone's eventually... That's about it! Best of luck in the voting stage, everyone!

    EDIT: Went back and added a fitting song after contest close.


    Last edited by realcasually; May 15th, 2021 at 04:55 AM.

  3. #2643
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,571
    Blog Entries
    3
    One Quesetion Realcasually : I am curious About your oppinion About my Lucifer and how your thinkss of mine would i be interested to hear ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  4. #2644
    A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145
    US Friend Code
    068,716,828
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Quesetion Realcasually : I am curious About your oppinion About my Lucifer and how your thinkss of mine would i be interested to hear ?
    What do I think? I'M SUING-- I kid, mostly. Well, I don't know what there is for me to say on the subject. The fact he can be literally any class is a bit much and I don't know why he has four different attributes. And that's a LOT of EX skills. Obviously I didn't invent the concept of the character but I can't help but feel like there are more than a few convenient similarities to my version in the background and relationships especially. And you've given him ten Noble Phantasms because "they're class-unique but he can use them all anyway because he's awesome". That's... more than a little excessive.

    The Zarathustra stuff is unique though, I'll give you that, it's the most unique angle about the piece. And your spelling and grammar have really improved over the sheets of yours that I've seen, on the technical side. I really can't tell you what mine would think of a different version of himself who's almost identical. They'd high five or something? I have no idea.

  5. #2645
    Foreigner Sheetematic Universe! DelRey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Lost in Ambition
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    4
    Edit: Deleted - i posted the compilation, because I though 21st is end of contest, but it is 22nd. I blame BnEl15, he said 21st Kappa
    Last edited by DelRey; April 21st, 2021 at 05:08 PM.

    Instigator of the Legendary Jack-Off

    Being extra and off-canon when doing Canon Extra Classes

    Behold!
    My Stuff!
    And my
    other stuff!



  6. #2646
    The entry period is still open, correct?

  7. #2647
    A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145
    US Friend Code
    068,716,828
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    The entry period is still open, correct?
    I'd presume you have a grace period until it's explicitly announced that voting starts. If you've got something up your sleeve, get it out quick.

  8. #2648
    屍食鬼 Ghoul Frigix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Baguette City (France)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37
    Caster of Doubt



    "Ho ho... So a mere human summoned me? Be grateful, because you have in front of you God. I expect you to worship me as best you can."

    Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Alter Ego
    True Name: Deceiving God (Descartes' demon)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Thought Experiment

    Parameters:

    STR: -
    END: -
    AGI: -
    MGI: -
    LCK: -
    NP: EX

    Likes: Deceiving, feeling superior
    Dislikes: Weakness, her lack of body
    Talent: Deceiving

    Disclaimer
    I don't speak English natively, and must say I had a lot of trouble for this sheet, a lot of philosophical stuff hard to put in english. So I hope I made myself understandable in it. Also, I hope I'm not posting this second entry too late, technically we still have time right?

    Lore
    Descartes' demon, also called the Deceiving God, is a thought experiment formulated by René Descartes in his Meditations on First Philosophy.

    In this text, Descartes uses the method of hyperbolic doubt in order to find a first certainty. Introduced in the first meditation, the hypothesis of the evil demon constitutes one of the last stages in the extension of doubt. After doubting the information conveyed by the senses and then suggesting that whatever we believe to be reality might just be a dream.

    Class Skills
    Item Construction (Fake) (EX)

    Item Construction is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

    As an omniscient God, Caster can create anything. Whether it is men, animals, mythical weapons... There are no limits to this skill. Although it is only an illusion. Kind of like the rank of this skill. She might be capable of building an entire world, but they are still just illusions.

    I have created this world, be grateful to me. The sky, the sea, the birds you love hearing singing when you wake up. Everything is my creation. Worship me, love me, because I am the creator.

    Territory Creation (EX)

    Territory Creation is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.

    The ability to construct an entire world. Though this is just a world of illusions, nothing is real. Still, because of her Noble Phantasm, the entire world is her playground. Be careful though, if you were to point out the fake nature of this skill she might fall into a fit of rage.

    An illusion? Ha ha… Do you wish to die human? I am the holy creator, do not dare to doubt me.

    Personal Skills
    Cogito, Ergo Sum (-)

    Cogito, ergo sum is a Latin phrase meaning,“I think, therefore I am”. To philosophers, it expresses the first certainty which resists methodical doubt. Seeking to completely rebuild knowledge, Descartes wished to find a solid foundation of absolute certainty. His research led him to the conclusion that only his own existence, as a "thing that thinks", is initially certain. It’s this discovery that the "cogito" expresses. Regardless of the formulations, the cogito constitutes a major element of Cartesian thought. It’s a certainty on which Descartes will attempt to rebuild all knowledge. It consists of an intuition that is not limited to a logical deduction.

    Despite his power, the Deceiving God postulated by Descartes does not have the power to make him doubt his existence. The evidence of the cogito is so strong that this hypothesis cannot question it. Beyond the intuitive certainty of the cogito, Descartes' argument consists in saying that if an evil demon deceives him, he himself must be in order to be deceived. The Deceiving God represents this idea, indeed representing the experience of the deceitful god in its entirety, it is also the embodiment of this philosophical concept. Thus, her own existence is uncertain, only her mind is real to her. The true nature of the Deceiving God is that of a mind without a body like Boltzmann's Brain. Because only her mind can be proven, she lacks the ability to possess a body since it’s something “uncertain”.

    It is therefore impossible to physically kill the Deceiving God since she has no material body. The only way to harm her is with an attack able to hurt the mind or an attack that kills even the unkillable. However, while there are definite advantages, it’s primarily considered by Caster to be a bad skill. The Deceiving God is unable to interact with the world and can only use her Noble Phantasm to make it look like she has an appearance and a voice. The truth is that Caster is just a mind without a spiritual body. Only the existence of her soul can be proved. Everything else is just an illusion.

    Despite that, it’s because of this skill that she has a soul. Being a thought experiment, she would normally be a radically different entity. Cogito, Ergo Sum is what gave to this phantom a soul.

    Noble Phantasm(s)

    Malin Génie is the Noble Phantasm which embodies the hypothetical world imagined by the philosopher René Descartes. A universe where everything would be only illusion, an illusion orchestrated by an omnipotent God later rather imagined as an Evil Demon. This Noble Phantasm acts like an Illusion at a disproportionate rank. It wouldn't be far from reality to call this Noble Phantasm the apotheosis of all illusions. She is capable of producing illusions based on the 5 senses, therefore simulating pain is possible. For example, Caster is capable of tricking someone into thinking he was pierced by a thousand spears and is currently dying. These illusions are capable of manifesting themselves in the whole world. Caster also obtains the Clairvoyance necessary to be able to ensure the coherence of these illusions in all places. Thus, the world becomes a grand illusion.

    But, faced with individuals who realize the reality Caster creates is only an illusion, the Noble Phantasm will lose much of its effectiveness against the target who may ignore certain aspects of the illusions like her attacks. After all without this Noble Phantasm, she is nothing.

    It's because of this Noble Phantasm that Caster is able to be seen with a physical form as she creates an image of herself which she projects on her soul. With her ability to produce auditory illusions, she is also able to create a voice for herself and thus she can talk with people, despite the lack of body.

    Personality

    Caster is a newborn. She was granted a mind because of her unique skill. With this mind, she gained the ability to evolve, she has much to learn from this world and for the moment, remain just a child doing what she is supposed to be. A trickster, the greatest trickster of the world, an evil demon deceiving humanity into thinking she is god. However, there is another reason she acts this way. In becoming a god, she wishes to be worshiped but above all, to be loved. Caster is jealous, she’s envious of humanity for having so many possibilities in life. With their body they can express love, they can scent the wind on their skin, hold hands… Because she’s just an illusion, she feels envy and therefore accepts the role of a demon who pretends to be the creator to make herself feel superior and to receive the love people give to God.

    She herself is unaware of her own motives, of her own emotions. The feeling of having a soul is new, so she lacks understanding in herself. Caster is in a way convinced that she is fundamentally evil. She’s the evil demon who deceived humanity. So while she does her best to be as evil as possible, she lacks exact motive in her actions besides pretending to be god so to be loved. She’s evil to be evil but she doesn’t really like it nor does she hate it, she merely does what she’s supposed to do.

    Even if her entire existence is supposed to be that of an evil demon without a wish beside deceiving humanity. She does have a wish. Caster only wish is to be human. She wishes she could love or be loved, to touch people and to laugh. She wishes she was able to break out of this persona she adopted for the sake of being something. The sole wish the god of illusions has, is to stop being just an illusion.

    Interactions

    Bond
    Bond 1:
    “Do you wish something human? It is possible you wish to witness my power? Hum? What do you mean I can’t possibly be God? Just because I’m supposed to be an existence that cannot be comprehended by this world? How cute. I'm God. I can do whatever I want. Hum? The Holy Grail? Are you even listening to me? I’m God and am perfect! I don’t have a wish to fulfill and even if I had one I could just make it happen with my own power!”

    Bond 2:
    "The Deceiving God? D-Don’t get the wrong idea! I’m not this stupid thought experiment at all! Not at all! You have proofs? Urgh… Okay, I admit it. I'm a demon. But hey how does it feel? How does it feel to know you have been tricked all this time? Must be harsh right? Ha ha ha! That’s what true evil does! Tricking humanity into worshiping a fake! Huh? Y-You don’t mind? W-Well you won’t say that when I’ll do something… Uuh… V-Very evil!"

    Bond 3:
    "Human come here please. I wish to tell you something important. The breakfast you had this morning… It was an illusion. HA HA! How does it feel to know that what you ate was nothing but a trickery of mine?! Now you must be starving right? Maybe you were uncomfortable the whole day because of that! Ha ha… I’m soooo evil!"

    Bond 4:
    "I don’t understand. I keep deceiving you, but you still come here to talk with me! Don’t you understand? I’m evil! Fath- I mean, Descartes didn’t call me the evil genius for nothing! Nothing good will happen to you if you stay as stubborn… Wh-What? You wish to become my f-friend? D-Don’t be stupid! I can’t make friends. I'm an evil demon!"


    Bond 5:
    "You wish to know why I’m a woman? Huhuhu… Well, you see that’s very simple! I don’t really have a gender since I’m a soul without a body. As a result what you see is just an illusion I created. And it’s completely original! Well mostly. I based this appearance on Francine Descartes, the daughter of my creator. But contrary to Francine I’m much older and graceful, I’m without a doubt a better version of René’s daughter!"

    Bond 6:
    "Ritsuka, remember when you asked me about the Holy Grail? Well… I thought about it a little and I think I have a wish. But it’s a bit stupid and a very selfish one… W-Well I'm evil so I guess it’s in character!



    But will you still be my friend if I wish for something selfish? Huh? My wish? I told you it’s embarrassing! But if you insist I guess I’ll tell you… I wish to become human."


    Interactions
    Penny Dreadful:
    "We have similarities... But, what you are is mediocre unlike me who represents something much more greater than your dumb stories! I don’t understand how you can bear this life of yours!"

    Crystal Palace:
    "What a pitiful creature... Even disgusted by yourself? But rejoice monster. This world doesn’t reject you. I, God, shall tolerate your existence like any living being on earth."

    Maxwell's Demon:
    "There is no point to hide my identity from something like me. Greeting fellow demon, I am Descartes' Evil Demon and I guess you could call me your big sister? Well in any case, I’m older than you so I expect respect from you."

    Laplace's Demon:
    "Urgh… I hate you, seriously just stop speaking. But I’m wondering, is your ability to observe the world really that useful? I mean don’t come and complain to me when you’ll realize the world you are watching is nothing but a trickery of mine ha ha!"

    Lucifer:
    "Wait, you’re supposed to be the demon of temptation? The one deceiving the whole inhabited World? Ha ha! How cute, you are no demon and no evil. I’m a way better devil than you, I’ll show you how to deceive humanity! What do you mean I’m wrong? Are you really the demon of temptation? You're nothing like I heard."

    Michael:
    "Are you an angel of mine? Good, because your God is here. H-Huh? You’ll give me love, so I don’t need to pretend to be someone else? I-I don’t w-want love!"

    Hestia:
    "Serving me without me having to say anything? I see that you know how to recognize your lord! You may receive my blessing, dragon!"

    Iron Apega:
    "So that’s what you call love… If I had a body, I would gladly let you embrace me."

    Conquest:
    "An enemy of God? I guess some people don’t love God… Huh…"

    Surgeon’s Photo:
    "You want attention huh? You pathetic creature, you’re nothing but a fake, an illusion. But in spite of that, God shall give you some attention, even if you’re pathetic, so be glad okay?!"

    Boye:
    "Ritsuka, Ritsuka! This dog is a creature from hell. A devil incarnate! Isn’t it fitting for me? The deceiving demon worthy of being called the devil?! Can I have it? Please can I have it?!"

    Melek Taus:
    Caster is scared of her. She doesn’t feel like pretending to be God around here. In a way, Melek Taus is one of the rare people she considers superior to her.

    Bobby:
    "Ritsuka, Ritsuka! Can we have another one?"

    Halifax Slasher:
    "Faker... Don't compare your insignificant magecraft to the power of a god."
    Last edited by Frigix; April 21st, 2021 at 06:26 PM.

  9. #2649
    吸血鬼 Vampire BnEl15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    381
    Blog Entries
    3
    Descartes' Evil Demon: As someone who also made an Evil Demon sheet a long time ago, I gotta say I like your take better. NP is your typical "grand illusion" thing, but it's by no means bad, especially considering it fits her character well. All in all, you managed to write a deeply philosophical Servant without making her too busted (which is a very tempting idea considering how she's basically god within her illusions), good job.
    Feel free to look at my Servant sheets here

    A list of my ongoing and upcoming sheets here. Earn a sense of pride and accomplishment by guessing their identities before I put them out!

    Who or what will Chaldea summon next using the Master's credit card Quartz reserves!?

    List of free-to-use Skills here

  10. #2650
    Lost in Paradise RoydGolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Jujutsu Tech
    Age
    53
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,546
    Blog Entries
    1
    Deceiving Demon: Hmm, BnEl wrote a sheet for "him" a while back but I never expected to see another one based on this concept. Overall your take is pretty good. The fact that she's a mind without a body and has to create illusions just in order to interact with the world is a really interesting one.

    Her personality/nature reminds a bit of my Big Brother Servant where she's a concept brought into reality who acts "evil" just because it's the role expected of her, but ultimately doesn't even enjoy it and may even wish for true independence/freedom apart from her role. You conveyed her combo of arrogance and vulnerability well through the Bond Lines, so good job. I do have to note though that the image for her NP doesn't show up correctly.

  11. #2651
    Gaooo! Enigmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    33
    US Friend Code
    519,596,951
    Hm. Being a fan of Persona 5, I feel like I should have made a Satanael or Yaldabaoth sheet for this.

  12. #2652
    A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145
    US Friend Code
    068,716,828
    Blog Entries
    1
    This is really impressive! Once again someone who claims their English isn't good almost nails it regardless. I will point out, though, that it's "Bond", not "Bound". Also your NP picture appears to be broken. Hilarious that we get this AND Laplace's Demon in the same contest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Hm. Being a fan of Persona 5, I feel like I should have made a Satanael or Yaldabaoth sheet for this.
    You have my attention.

  13. #2653
    Arthurian Sheetamatic Universe! Morg van Destro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    405
    Blog Entries
    1
    Descartes' demon: Ah. I think, therefore I am. I am, therefore I act. A classic in characterization.
    She's pretty great, but no mention of Hali? She basically was able to manifest a portion of her power. All-in-all, she's basically what you'd expect, but that is nowhere near a bad thing. Also, to fix the NP picture, just edit out the everything after 250? from the image link.

  14. #2654
    吸血鬼 Vampire BnEl15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    381
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Hm. Being a fan of Persona 5, I feel like I should have made a Satanael or Yaldabaoth sheet for this.
    Reminds me of a very edgy Carl Jung Servant with Adachi fc I wrote and scrapped in my earliest days here. Probably gotta turn down the edge and the Persona references if I ever got to writing him again.
    Feel free to look at my Servant sheets here

    A list of my ongoing and upcoming sheets here. Earn a sense of pride and accomplishment by guessing their identities before I put them out!

    Who or what will Chaldea summon next using the Master's credit card Quartz reserves!?

    List of free-to-use Skills here

  15. #2655
    Arthurian Sheetamatic Universe! Morg van Destro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    405
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Reminds me of a very edgy Carl Jung Servant with Adachi fc I wrote and scrapped in my earliest days here. Probably gotta turn down the edge and the Persona references if I ever got to writing him again.
    Now I just want to find someone I can give an Adachi FC. I'll probably need to do some searching.

  16. #2656
    A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    145
    US Friend Code
    068,716,828
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ironic that this is the discussion going on here while I bemoan not getting to use my P5 Protagonist FC for the Arsene dropped in the normal thread.

  17. #2657
    Gaooo! Enigmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    33
    US Friend Code
    519,596,951
    Realcasually: I dunno. Just thought of it because "Deceiving God" made me think of Yaldabaoth/Demiurge, which in turn made me think of Satanael. Unfortunately, even if I could throw together a sheet on such short notice, I'm currently at work for another 4 hours and so wouldn't have the time to do it anyway.

    BnEl15: I'd definitely take their faceclaims from their Persona 5 counterparts, and probably a Skill or NP, but I'd be sure to avoid just copy/pasting them into a Servant.

  18. #2658
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,571
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Realcasually: I dunno. Just thought of it because "Deceiving God" made me think of Yaldabaoth/Demiurge, which in turn made me think of Satanael. Unfortunately, even if I could throw together a sheet on such short notice, I'm currently at work for another 4 hours and so wouldn't have the time to do it anyway.

    BnEl15: I'd definitely take their faceclaims from their Persona 5 counterparts, and probably a Skill or NP, but I'd be sure to avoid just copy/pasting them into a Servant.
    Have you seen my Lucier i would be curious About your oppinion ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  19. #2659
    Gaooo! Enigmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    33
    US Friend Code
    519,596,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Have you seen my Lucier i would be curious About your oppinion ?
    I've skimmed it, but I actually don't plan on fully reading the sheets until the voting period starts. Then, like last time, I'll sit down, put on some nice music, and read through every single sheet before making my votes.

  20. #2660
    Foreigner Sheetematic Universe! DelRey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Lost in Ambition
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Reminds me of a very edgy Carl Jung Servant with Adachi fc I wrote and scrapped in my earliest days here. Probably gotta turn down the edge and the Persona references if I ever got to writing him again.

    Carl Jung is on my list since I did Freud, I probably do him this summer

    Instigator of the Legendary Jack-Off

    Being extra and off-canon when doing Canon Extra Classes

    Behold!
    My Stuff!
    And my
    other stuff!



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •