Page 185 of 367 FirstFirst ... 85135175180183184185186187190195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    carefull Boy Comun is a moderator
    Does it look like I care?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    no fighting here please
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Screw you thats why.
    Cut it out with the unprovoked rudeness. Deleting your posts afterwards doesn't mean we don't see it.

Everyone else, keep your baiting to yourselves.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Okay sorry. I’ve just been having a rough day and comun should have known that I don’t like people asking my why I don’t make servant sheets.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 3rd, 2021 at 07:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Author's Note
    Is it wise to put my first ever servant sheet in the monthly contest? Probably not, but I did it anyway. Hope you enjoy it!

"Tell me, Master- how many more do I have to sink?"

Rider
    USS Enterprise

Also Called: The Gray Ghost, The Big E, CV-6
    Homeland: Newport News Shipbuilding, Virginia, United States
    Origin: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Hidden Attribute: Star
    Armaments: Grumman F6F Hellcat, Douglas SBD-3 Dauntless, General Motors TBM Avenger
    ---
    STR: C

END: B

AGI: C

MNA: D

LCK: A+

NP: B++

---
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D+

Class Skill of Rider. Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the resistance effect which merely rejects magical energy, this ability cancels the spell entirely. At D+ rank, it can automatically cancel single-action spells. Against water-based spells, the skill's effect is strengthened.

Magic was a rarity by the time of the Second World War (though it did still exist), and Rider was launched only four years before the conflict began. However, due to the blessings of Columbia and her nature as a ship, the rank of her Magic Resistance is increased against magecraft of the water element, allowing Rider to brave even the roughest seas.

Riding: -

The signature class skill of the Rider class, denoting their ability to ride mounts and pilot vehicles. This skill has been lost due to Rider's Voyager of Sea and Sky skill.

Personal Skills

Voyager of Sea and Sky: EX

A skill encompassing the talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability of a leader is also required, this unique skill as the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. Voyager of Sea and Sky is a variant of the skill specialized toward commanding an aircraft-carrying vessel. Grants the user ranks in Clairvoyance and Weather Observation, allowing them to quickly assess the weather and conduct aerial operations no matter the condition of the battlefield.

Rider was one of the first US ships to receive radar, and made good use of it. In 1943, she became the first american carrier to launch a night attack, using only her radar to guide her aircraft to their target. As a servant, Rider is able to find a way to get her planes airborne, no matter how bad the weather may get. This skill also allows her to more easily grasp the nature of enemy weather-based abilities.

Air Support: A+

A powerful airstrike attack that is used to support tactical operations. In Rider's case, this skill allows her to manifest her air wing- F6F Hellcat fighters, SBD-3 Dauntless dive bombers, and TBM Avenger torpedo bombers. She controls these planes mentally, and can deploy them for combat or reconnaissance. The attacks of Rider's planes are extra effective against naval vessels of all kinds, from sailing ships to submarines. If she were to encounter another servant like herself, one embodying the spirit of a ship, her planes would deal extra damage to them as well. On top of that, this skill also allows Rider to deal bonus damage against flying enemies, as gaining aerial superiority is one of the prerequisites for carrier operations.

Rider is, to this day, the most decorated aircraft carrier in history. With her planes and guns, she downed 911 enemy aircraft, sunk 71 enemy ships, and damaged 192 more. A carrier's aircraft complement is a part of it, a necessary piece to complete the whole, and USS Enterprise is no exception.

Affection of the American Goddess: B+

Affection of the American Goddess is a skill that denotes one who is loved by the spirit of Columbia, the pseudo-deified personification of the United States. Other than LCK, all parameters are ranked up. Additionally, Rider receives the effects of the Manifest Destiny skill, at A rank. As Rider remains within a country (or its seas), territory boosts granted to other servants will gradually lessen, and Rider will begin to receive greater boosts in contrast. However, the boosts will not equal those she would receive in her homeland. With enough time, this skill can automatically siphon mana from the country's leylines.

In October of 1942, following the loss of her sister ship USS Hornet, Rider was left as the only American carrier operating in the entire pacific theater. She held this role until the summer of 1943, when the new Essex and Independence-class carriers were sent to back her up. During those late months of '42 and early months of '43- arguably the high point in her career- the ship's crew put a sign on her deck that read 'Enterprise vs Japan'. In the records of the Throne of Heroes, it is an indisputable fact that the Pacific War was fought between the United States of America and Imperial Japan. And yet, for a time, the war was also one between Enterprise and Japan. For those few months, it was as though the ship was the embodiment of her country's fighting spirit.

"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
    ---
    Noble Phantasms

"I can't give up now, there's too many counting on me! Time to shoot down the red sun!
    Spectre of the Sea, Reaper of the Sky
    Gray Ghost Sundowner
    !"

Spectre of the Sea, Reaper of the Sky
    Gray Ghost Sundowner

Type: Anti-Army

The one ship that most nearly symbolizes the history of the United States Navy in World War II- this was the nature of CV-6, USS Enterprise. There have been nine ships to bear the name, from a Continental Army Sloop captured during the American Revolution to a colossal nuclear-powered aircraft carrier. This Noble Phantasm draws on all of them.
    Upon True Name Release, Rider summons a vessel with the appearance of CV-6, the USS Enterprise of World War II, a Yorktown-class Aircraft Carrier. But the ship's size is greater than it was in history, well over a thousand feet long- this monumental size is taken from CVN-65, the nuclear-powered USS Enterprise that entered service in the 1960s. The planes that Rider conjures with her Air Support skill can be summoned on the ship's flight deck, and can be launched and recovered with ease. Aside from the aircraft, Rider's ship can defend itself with a number of 6-inch naval guns- these weapons were not mounted on it in history, but were fitted to USS Columbia, a Light Cruiser. Gray Ghost Sundowner has gained these weapons due to the goddess Columbia's influence on Rider's saint graph. Like most other Ship Noble Phantasms, Rider can summon pieces of the vessel for attacking enemies or defending herself. She can use portions of the flight deck along with her Air Support skill to launch and recover planes, conjure pieces of the hull to block enemy attacks, or manifest the ship's weapons to fire on enemies that get past her aircraft.
    When fully summoned, the ship is constantly wreathed in a thick gray fog, fitting for a vessel nicknamed 'Gray Ghost' by her enemies.

Gray Ghost Sundowner's unique ability, outside of being a powerful ship NP, is born from the legend of 'Enterprise vs Japan'. The legend of 'a ship that fought a nation' has been crystallized into this Noble Phantasm, and the effects are twofold. First, Rider's Manifest Destiny skill is constantly active around the ship whenever it is summoned. Second, Gray Ghost Sundowner's power will grow to match the strongest entity Rider considers as her enemy.
    This ability may seem overpowered, even to the point of being a cheat skill, but it has its limits. The first is that the amount of extra power that Gray Ghost Sundowner can use has a cap. The ability is gained from the conflation of 'America vs Japan' with 'Enterprise vs Japan', and fuelled by the Authority of Columbia. Columbia, however, is a young goddess and can only give so much strength to those she blesses. Gray Ghost Sundowner's peak power is highest when Rider is near either America or Japan- the two countries with the greatest connection to her legend.
    ---
    Background
    There were many Enterprises that served in the US Navy, from its humble beginnings all the way into the present day. CV-6 was the seventh ship to bear the name. USS Enterprise was launched in 1936, and would be one of the only three American aircraft carriers commissioned before World War II to survive the war. She participated in more major actions of the War against Japan than any other United States ship. These actions included the Attack on Pearl Harbor, where 18 of her SBD Dauntless bombers arrived over the harbor during the attack, and continued through the Battle of Midway, the Battle of the Eastern Solomons, the Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands, the Guadalcanal campaign, the Battle of the Philippine sea, and the Battle of Leyte gulf. Enterprise earned 20 battle stars, the most of any US Warship in WWII. On three occasions during the war, the Japanese announced that she was sunk in battle, earning her the nickname 'Gray Ghost'. Despite efforts made by the public to preserve her as a museum ship, Enterprise was scrapped in 1958.
    ---
    Personality
    Rider's personality is formed from all of the sailors who served on her, from the lowliest ensign to the most venerable captain. She is a perfect soldier, dutiful and dedicated to the protection of her country, yet also passionate, even fiery at times.
    Her determination and perseverance have no limit- one could say that the notion of 'giving up' is unknown to her. She is one who continues to press forward, no matter what the world throws at her. This was the determination that carried her from Pearl Harbor all the way to the end of the war.
    Rider has always remembered her sisters, both of whom now rest at the bottom of the sea. They are the reason that she never stopped fighting, even when she was the only carrier left. To give up and admit defeat would be an insult to their memory- not just the ships, but the men who went down with them.
    In combat, Rider is efficient and methodical. She is a thing constructed for war, so it's only natural that she should be most alive when commanding her aircraft and firing her guns. Rider takes on every new battle with utmost confidence, as would be expected from such a legendary ship.
    At moments outside of battle, Rider becomes surprisingly unprofessional for a military ship. It's easy to get her to chatter endlessly about warships, warplanes, rock & roll, sports, fast food, and anything else that would be considered stereotypically 'All-American'. It's a funny thing to see from a warship- not offputting, but it almost feels... out of place?

"Sir- er, Master... we've worked together a while now, and I have something I need to get off my chest. Hear me out, please- and promise not to be upset.""My name- my real name- is Columbia. I'm really sorry for lying to you, but... I don't know, it just seemed like a bad idea to out myself and there was just never any time, but, um... now you know. This saint graph, Enterprise, would normally be a machine heroic spirit, and there'd be no personality to her. No soul, no flavor, no... life, if that makes sense. After everything she and her crew did, everyone they inspired, letting her be summoned in that state seemed... disrespectful, I guess? Like scrapping her a second time. I could have just stayed off in the sidelines and given her my blessings, but I wanted to do more. I wanted to do more for the ship that did so much for me, and for all of my people. So I put a little piece of myself in her core, so that Enterprise could live, even if it's only through me. I'm not a powerful goddess, but together with Enterprise, maybe I can be useful still. Enterprise and I, we'll both be in your care."

The true name of the Divine Spirit inhabiting Rider's saint graph is Columbia, the Goddess of America. Columbia as a semi-mythical figure first appeared in the poetry of Phillis Wheatley in 1776, and she would continue to be depicted in artwork throughout the 19th century. Some believe that she is an aspect of Libertas, the Roman goddess of liberty. Columbia has loaned her name to sailing ships, cities, songs, and even spaceships throughout history. The Statue of Freedom that tops the dome of the US capital building is generally believed to be a depiction of Columbia.

Columbia, when using the saint graph of USS Enterprise, keeps herself somewhat subdued out of respect for the ship. Nonetheless, one can easily tell that she is a goddess full of energy and love- love for freedom, love for her country, and love for all that comes from it. The 'America' she speaks of is an idealized one, the kind of idealized nation that only a person literally born from all of the positive aspects of said nation could imagine. The phrase 'all-american' couldn't be more fitting. She is the tomboy, the girly-girl, the goddess, and the girl next door. Columbia speaks of everything she loves with a fiery passion, and were she using her own saint graph, would treat the Holy Grail as a secondary concern. Her main goal would be to enjoy life and freedom as it comes. In the form of Enterprise, Columbia has incarnated herself as a warship, and therefore does have to put the Grail war and other battles above all else. Even then, she finds herself trying to steer Enterprise towards other things- she inhabited this body so that Enterprise could live, and she wants to live to the fullest.

[Quotes & Interactions
    (make sure to click the last line in her Personality section before reading)

"USS Enterprise, ready to set sail, Master! Or, would you be 'Captain'... I am a ship, after all... Hm...."

"Hornet and Yorktown? I do miss them, every second of every day. Them, and every other ship that we lost in the war. But it's because I missed them that I kept fighting. I had to carry their memories- and the memories of all their sailors- with me, all the way to the end. And I had to be a good example for the crews of the new ships, of course! Who better to learn from than a legend?"

"Fighting for the thing you love most is never a bad thing. That's why I'll never take back what I did during the war. But... I don't know, maybe if I'd fought even harder, less blood would've been shed... no, no, I can't let myself get dragged down by thoughts like that! That was the past, and it can't be changed. But the future, that's something we can change!"

"Oh, oh, Master, perfect timing! Look at this model, it's an F-14! These flew off of CVN-65, the big nuclear powered Enterprise! See, there's two seats so that the pilot can focus on flying and controlling the weapons, while the guy in the back runs the radar! The wings can fold out like this for taking off, but then they come in like that when it goes supersonic, like BOOM. That's a sonic boom, nothing in World War II could go that fast even if some were close.
    Did you know that one F-14 squad paints a pirate flag on their tails? There was a squad that did that back in my day, but they never flew off of my deck. My squad was the Grim Reapers- cool name, right?- and they had a little flying skeleton for their symbol-"
    (she continues rambling for some time, even after her master stops listening.)

Astraea: "Ah, Lady Justice herself! Some people say that Columbia and Lady Liberty are one and the same, so if you think about it, you two could be the same! Sort of. Wait, you like wrestling too?! We need to hang out!"

Thomas Edison: "Oh, my goodness, you're amazing! All of the presidents giving you power at once? So lucky!"

Christopher Columbus: "I, ah, appreciate you giving your name to the Goddess of Freedom, and your determination is admirable, but... even so, you weren't entirely the hero that people thought you were. I won't let you conquer anyone else."

Edward Teach: "So come aboard, and bring alooooong all your hopes and dreams~ ...Ah, sorry, Teach mentioned some things I should watch, and I haven't been able to get the theme song out of my head!"

Voyager: "Keep sailing, little one... keep on sailing."

Bran the Blessed: "That curse, um... I think it makes us incompatible, you know? Since I'm a boat, and you don't really... do boats. Sorry, you seem nice though."

Pandora: "See, you get it! Even when everything looks lost, there's always hope- and if there's hope, you can't give up."

Skadi: "I wouldn't mind a bit of cold weather for a change... the Pacific Islands get pretty hot, y'know?"

Rudolph: "Ah, I remember the sailors singing about you during the Christmas season. I don't know how much it's worth, but... you helped them, in some small way. Helped them keep some happiness during the war's darkest hour. So... thanks, Mr. Reindeer."

Ootakemaru: "You... you're a monster. Just like those soldiers, so devoted to one thing that you can't see anything else, even when the world is burning around you."

The Great Hero's Bride: "Hero's Bride... I think I'm married to my ship. Er, I am my ship. Wait... that makes me single..."

Mithotyn: "I understand loving humans... but making all of them into gods? That's not right. People are special because they're mortal- because they're temporary, they push on just a little harder every day. That's what it means to live life to the fullest. If you live forever... can you really live?"

Mizukume: "Such a kind soul... changing your fate for the better is a noble goal. I hope it works out for you."

Aramitama Amaterasu: "When the Land of the Rising Sun fell to darkness, I stopped them- I shot down the Red Sun once. And I will do it again, even if it's a god this time. I won't let you slaughter any more."

Joseph Smith: "I guess my divinity and his are the same... sort of. All of the sailors on my deck, the admirals in their offices, and the people back home on shore believed in a ship called Enterprise, and their faith is why Columbia- why I'm like this. Mr. Smith also gained divinity through people's faith in him, but... he shares it among them instead of keeping it to himself. When you put it like that, it's pretty inspiring, actually- even if it's a little suspicious..."

Ptolemy I: "The way he takes in new beliefs, and integrates himself into new cultures so seamlessly is... a lot like America. The 'great melting pot', that's what my country has been called. It's a little funny, seeing how long that idea's been around. Oh, and speaking of melting pots, I have a book to give him! 365 ways to cook hamburger!"

Nimrod: "I am no automaton! I carry the hope of a nation inside my hull- and America is a nation that bows to no empire!"

Scylla: "Poor child, turned into a monster all because she loved someone.... love can make people do terrible things, whether it be love for another person, or love for their country. So many terrible things were born of love..."

Sarama: "A goddess who only knows her people's kindness is much like me- Columbia, that is- We who were born from all the best aspects of our people. I am confused, though... why is she so young and innocent looking, while Columbia is a grown woman...?"

Gargantua: "Master, ssshhh! I'm hiding! That innocent giant has been eyeing my hull like a candy bar she wants to unwrap... hm... maybe I need to ignore my incompatibility with King Bran and ask him for help..."

J. Robert Oppenheimer "...I wouldn't know what to say to him... the weapons built with his knowledge, my country bears the responsibility for bringing them into the world. Every Enterprise after CV-6 was nuclear powered so... he's a big part of my continued existence."
    Last edited by MrEvanTheOne; December 10th, 2021 at 09:35 PM. Reason: adding interaction for Oppenheimer

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's Tamamo month.

Alter-Ego of Inevitable Downfall
    The Genius Courtlady

source

Height: 163cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Dislikes: Being alone.
    Attribute: Human.
    Alignment: Lawful Good.
    Region: Japan
    Catalyst: Wood from Aramatsuri-no-Miya

STR E
    END E
    AGI C
    MGI D
    LUC B-
    NP C

Caster’s true name is Mizukume, the woman who took Emperor’s Toba court by storm. Since as soon as 7-years-old, she demonstrated an absurd capacity of self-teaching that allowed her to succeed in all manner of art and studies. Her incredible abilities marveled all those in court and her popularity steadily increased, culminating in a recital held in her honor during her 18th birthday. During it, a thunderstorm raged outside the castle and its raging winds managed to extinguish all the candles and lanterns in the castle.
    Surprisingly, there was still light in the recital: Muzukume was surrounded by a hallowed aura that glowed golden amid the darkness. All those present believed that to be a sign that she was blessed by the gods. It was that night that Emperor Toba finally decided to make her his courtesan, giving her the name that would follow her through ruin that would follow: Tamamo-no-Mae.

Personality and Lore

Yes, Mizukume is only a footnote in the vast legend of the evil kitsune Tamamo-no-Mae, one of Japan’s Three Great Yôkai. Anyone summoning a Servant by that name should expect it to be a façade worn by the yôkai as to disarm her Master and subsequently turn on them.
    In truth, this is truly Mizukume, the human aspect of Tamamo-no-Mae.
    In an attempt to understand those who tirelessly praised her, Amaterasu decided to live among them. Her Divided Sprit descended as a truly innocent existence. She had no recollection of her divine heritage nor any supernatural powers inherent to who she had been and who she would become.
    She was simply an orphan who was raised by a kind couple that found her by the riverside. She exceeded in art and poetry at such an early age due to her own abilities and interests, and was found by the Emperor purely by chance.

This Servant is the pure aspect of Tamamo-no-Mae. The maiden who found happiness in bringing joy to others and was subsequently betrayed by the fate and happenstance that had favored her until then. It’s a temporary existence that truly never had a chance. No matter how much she enjoyed her life or how innocent she was, it was inevitable that the fox ears would sprout.
    While it is surprising that a being such as the Golden-Furred White-Faced Nine-Tailed Goddess manifested in such an amicable and charitable form, it is only natural. Mizukume is the Divided Spirit of Amaterasu’s kushimitama.

Shintoism believes that souls of both kami and human beings are composed of four distinct, but united, aspects. The wild aramitama of ruling, the tranquil nigimitama of harmony, the propitious sakimitama of blessings and the wise kushimitama of transformation. Furthermore, there are those who believe the self-rewarding kushimitama and the generous sakimitama are merely functions of the nigimitama.
    Mizukume is the result of a moment of absolute empathy and curiosity that is rare for beings as powerful as the fox ômikami, spurred by her tranquil soul, Amaterasu created a Divided Spirit of her sakimitama meant to understand and reward those miserable masses.

It’s even more surprising that the girl doesn’t appear to have changed at all despite knowing the truth of her birth and the horrible end she met. She’s still the perfect courtlady, a cheerful and beautiful young woman with a constant air of seductive, regal mystery following her every action.
    Mizukume affirms that this is not just due to feeling disconnected from the memories that happened after she saw her ears in the mirror — after the moment she stopped being Mizukume.
    No, she affirms that she’s just grateful for this opportunity. Now that she has manifested as an Alter-Ego separate from Tamamo-no-Mae, she is sure that she can lead a happy life and intends to wish for this chance to last by truly incarnating into the modern world.
    From the start, she was just a poor orphan lucky to be found by good parents and lucky to be brought in by a kind Emperor. It’s only natural that she would attempt to give some joy back to the world, and yet again she was so lucky: turns out making others happy was what brought her joy too.
    If some compensation was necessary after being so thoroughly blessed… Then she cannot complain at all.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D.

This skill grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, it nullifies any magecraft less than D in rank. It is a protection of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Despite living in an era of mystery, Mizukume didn’t have any run-ins with magecraft. However, the high class are a superstitious bunch, and throughout her life in the court, she learned about a great many protection rituals, holy amulets and other simple folkloric traditions to ward off evil.

Independent Manifestation D.

A special skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. This ability is usually restricted to the Beast class.

The proof that she is a
    Divided Spirit
    wakemitama
    of the Evil of Humanity known as Amaterasu-Ômikami, the great deification of the sun. It allowed her to be manifested unto the Earth on the first place, but now that she’s been summoned in a vessel separate from her identity as
    Amaterasu
    Tamamo-no-Mae
    , it has received a massive rank-down and is barely better than Independent Action of the same rank. That said, since this is still a skill that signifies a confirmed existence, it still bestows resistance to instant death and mental debuff effects.

Personal Skills

Natural Born Genius D.

A skill that represents one who has unparalleled natural knowledge. Allows the use of most skills, excluding those inherent to the body or ones unique to particular heroes, at proficiency of E or D rank.

The representation of her incredible self-teaching capacity. Mizukume was able to become proficient in any and all subjects deemed necessary for the Emperor’s consort. In other words, she's the ultimate wife.
    She is proficient in poetry, singing, dozens of instruments, painting, cooking, history, religion, astronomy, astrology, natural sciences, self-defense etc.
    It is unknown if she does this consciously or not, but during her performances, skills such as Siren Song and Pheromone are manifested.

Golden Rule (Wealth & Body) C.

A skill that combines two kinds of Golden Rule, referring both to one’s fortune to acquire wealth and one’s possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty.

Being identical to Amaterasu, it’s undeniable that she possesses a divine beauty. That said, since Amaterasu’s divinity isn’t particularly connected to beauty and love, this is not an aspect that would normally be enphasized as a skill. However, Mizukume has been trained in the arts of seduction, the ability to entice observers just by the way she moves and acts, regardless of skin exposure. Due to that, as well as her many talents, she was constantly showered by the gifts of her many fans.

Self-Suggestion A.

A powerful suggestion that has oneself as the target, raising resistance against mental interference. At this rank, “I do no age = Truly stops aging” level of assumption is possible.

A self-imposed idea originating from the Great Goddess Amaterasu herself. The decision to be human when she joined our world through this Divided Spirit.
    Maybe this skill is the reason why Mizukume can be manifested as an Alter-Ego.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Kôtaijingû de no Sakimitama no Inori
    皇大神宮での幸御魂の祈り
    Type: Anti-Army

The Sakimitama’s Prayer at Kôtaijingû. The recreation of a prayer pilgrimage she made alongside her family to the Ise Grand Shrine, the massive Shinto complex dedicated to Amaterasu-Ômikami. There, she prayed at the Kôtaijingû, the main shrine of the complex, in which the nigimitama of the Sun Goddess is enshrined and where the Yata-no-Kagami is housed.
    There, you are not supposed to pray for personal wishes, and Mizukume had no intention of doing so. She was a child that enjoyed making other people laugh, and wished that many blessings be bestowed on those around her.

This Noble Phantasm is that wish fulfilled through the many talents Mizukume has mastered. Practicing them for the sake of offering something to others is interpreted as a ritual of prayer, through which she can grant several blessings such as mental interference resistance, magical energy regeneration, protection against evil, plus modifiers to LUC, cleansing of curses, elimination of fatigue etc.

Interactions

Tamamo-no-Mae
    The capability to change so much for the sake of attaining perfect wifedom! My older self is truly inspiring. I can barely understand what she says, but I’m sure Master does!
    I do think she should be kinder to people other than her Master, and I’d appreciate if she gave more consideration to modesty, and I have to say her vocabulary needs some work, and...
    Tamamo Cat
    Master, I’m afraid I’ll have to reconsider my offer to help with cooking. My other self has instructed me on the expected attire, and it is just too bold!
    Koyanskaya of Light
    Another “tail”, is it? The others were wary, but we all overcame it somewhat. With her... I do believe this one is avoiding me. To be frank, I still haven’t managed to find her at all.
    Sei Shônagon and Murasaki Shikibu
    Dare I say we are already best friends? Presumptuous of me, I know, but I believe it to be true! Hear, Nagiko-san called us “The Heian Gals”!
    Bran the Blessed
    To dedicate oneself so wholly for the sake of others… His people are truly the blessed ones. Oh, it puts my small recitals and concerts to shame.
    Pandora
    Sorry Master, I cannot stop and talk. Me, Bran and Pandora were helping the Round Table organize the sparring room and now Tristan’s sadness monster is flooding the dormitories. Here, you take the bucket, I’ll get more tissues! Quickly!
    Rudolf
    I am being truthful Kaoruko-san! The deer is a masterful poet!

Ôtakemaru

I just don’t understand why everyone fears him so much. He attends every one of my romance recitals and he’s the first person I have seen cry after the first verse! There's nothing malignant in that!

Bride of the Great Hero

So they seek to perfect wifedom by working as one. Truly as one…
    Quickly, I must find the Tamamos!
    Mithotyn
    What manner of odious, disturbed, sad monster would curse others around their own resting place? I cannot imagine anything more foul! Utterly unbelievable!
    USS Enterprise
    A machine of war has been made a Heroic Spirit? She seems sincere, but I do not know if I will ever be able to mingle with her.
    Joseph Smith
    I do not believe anything good can come from playing with the divine...

Talking with the Tails
    Today in TWTT: What do other Tamamo Servants think think of Mizukume?

Mnnnnn you're such an insensitive man, Master! To ask me something like this~~~
    Well, if you insist.
    It's a bittersweet sight, but I don't particularly hate seeing her like this. It's true that she embodies everything I lost, but it was those losses that led me to meeting my soulmate. I found my own hapiness as a Servant, so I hope she can do the same.

THAT. SAID. That innocent courtesan is but a sapliiiiiing~~ She doesn't even come close to my mature-yet-young-foxy-charms!
    I say: the fluffy tail is essential, MIKON!
    A truly fearsome rival to you heart, Goshujin. You might think me merciful because of Lip, but I'm a wild and ruthless warrior that will tear her enemies apart for the sake of LOVE...

That carrot is for me? From her? APPROVED!
    Nononononon STOP. I'm on VA-CA-TION. This is a no-serious-talk and no-mentioning-other-women zone!
    I don't have any thoughts on "Mizukume", I don't actually have any connection to that girl.
    I'll say this though: the wakemitama of Amaterasu is Tamamo-no-Mae, there's no way around that. I don't know how she managed to manifest as she is, but don't be mistaken, Master. This is a trick. I don't know if she is being tricked, if she's the one trying to trick us, or both, and I don't intend to be around her when we find out.

Because we will find out enventually. If she's truly supposed to be Mizukume, then those ears will show up sooner or later.

Indeed, it is inevitable.

Because when all is said and done, Mizukume's but an interlude to the continent-spanning tale of the Evil Fox Spirit that terrorized the majority of Asia.
    So the ears will sprout.

And, well, when they do...

Aramitama Amaterasu

The Evil Fox Pretender

source

Height: 163cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Dislikes: Human society.
    Attribute: Sky.
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
    Region: China, India, Japan, others
    Catalyst: Wood from Aramatsuri-no-Miya

STR D
    END D
    AGI B+
    MGI A+
    LUC E
    NP B

Golden Fur, White Face, Wild Soul. The vigorous soul of Amaterasu-Ômikami. Usually, it would be impossible to summon such a major god. A deity so grand that it's present in multiple pantheons throughout Asia.
    That's why this is not truly Amaterasu, but a Divided Spirit manifested not by her own choice, but through the human rituals known as oral and written tradition.

Personality and Lore

She is Tamamo-no-Mae, the treacherous fox who attempted to kill Emperor Toba, leaving Japan in a destabilized state that led into one of its most gruesome civil wars.

But she is also Bao Si, one of the greatest beauties of China, who became the concubine of King You, and then his Queen, after she tricked him into deposing his previous wife. She seduced him into committing terrible atrocities against his own subjects, all for her sake. Ending his rule and the Zhou Dynasty with it.

And also Lady Kayô of Magadha, India. The consort of King Kalmashapada, who she manipulated into becoming a monster that devoured children, murdered priests and burned down villages.

Furthermore, she is Daji. The icon of human depravity who led King Zhou of China down a path of debauchery and torture, who escaped China after ruining the Shang Dynasty.

And that’s not all, many other legends depict nine-tailed foxes corrupting men, possessing women, and attacking human society.

A true Pretender. The Divided Spirit of Amaterasu that repeatedly assaults the world by means of national collapse. An evil whose true identity has never been discovered, no matter how many times she acted in the same manner. Even if people eventually noticed all these disasters were caused by the same fox spirit, they still attributed it to “Tamamo-no-Mae”. No common human ever identified the hand of Amaterasu-Ômikami is all of this.

And therein lies the problem, the reason for Pretender’s manifestation as an aramitama. When she tricked all, including herself, into accepting her new identities, there was no problem. But human tales and legends have now crystallized her existence in the Throne of Heroes, dragging her down from her almighty seat into the shape of a
    Heroic Spirit
    Anti-Hero
    , and a truly innocent and subservient one at that. They don’t see her as the Great Sun Goddess they themselves worship, but as the devilish seductress who assumes an innocent form before revealing herself: The Most Evil of Fox Spirits.

How dare humanity cage Amaterasu in a false name and summon her into a subservient familiar? In their ignorance, they've forced her into roles she previously willingly set for herself without even realizing who is it that they're offending.
    The gall to do such a thing to the Sun itself when a single one of its rays could burn away everything they have ever built!
    This afront won't be ignored, someone has to pay the price!

But also...

How dare humanity betray Mizukume when all she did was dedicate herself to them? Before, she had accepted that terrible future as a balancing act of fate and strived to do better in her second chance, but now that she truly understands the magnanimousness of her original nature, it's impossible to forgive such a crime. Fate should be hers to decide!
    What's more, she now knows that it is impossible to achieve her dream even as a Servant. She never manifested in the Alter-Ego class, this revelation was always going to be the result of her dreams.
    The armies of Toba were not enough, she will paint over her own good deeds with blood until she is lying in an ocean of red.
    This sin won't be forgiven, someone has to pay the price!

The reasoning for Pretender’s rage is not the anger of one or the other, but of both. Because this is not just the Divided Spirit of Amaterasu, her soul has already been twisted too thoroughly into the role of Mizukume, and so, there's no real self to be found here.
    Much like the British dragon of calamity was tricked into becoming the Fairy King by the binding name of the fae and now exist as a single entity, both the manufactured mask of Mizukume and the original personas of the Evil Fox Spirit have mixed into Aramitama Amaterasu.

An alluring seductress of regal manners but foul speech that is prone to bouts of wild, uncontrollable rage. That how she presents herself. It’s as if Tamamo-no-Mae had replaced the erratic silliness of her personality with unpredictable fury but kept everything else..

Class Skills

Anti-Human Order A+.

An ability that puts a stop to everything created by Humanity, as well as the laws that work in humanity's favor. It is a skill originally possessed by the Beast Class.

To Aramitama Amaterasu, this is the natural course of action. To destroy
    human society
    the Human Order
    is simply part of her routine, something she’s been doing since the first time she manifested onto the Earth. If she has access to any government leader, the enactment of horrifying atrocities and the end of that society is all but certain.

Magic Resistance B+.

This skill grants protection against magical effects. At this rank, it nullifies any magecraft less than B in rank. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Not only does she possess natural protection against spells due to her divine nature, she is also proficient in all manner of spells and curses that she learned over her many lives. To Pretender, this skill isn’t usually manifested through automatic nullification, but through the use of powerful counter spells.

Independent Manifestation C.

A special skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. This ability is usually restricted to the Beast class.

The proof that she is a
    Divided Spirit
    wakemitama
    of the Evil of Humanity known as Amaterasu-Ômikami, the great deification of the sun. Wherever human society prospers, Pretender will be there to ruin it. A special ability that in practice is more like a curse towards Asian society.

Personal Skills

Atrocity Enabler EX.

A skill that combines both Curse Arts and Torture Techniques. It signifies one as practioner of this particular branch of magecraft and possessor of outstanding torture techniques, as well as an expert in utilizing magecraft in the enactment of torture.

Her style of Curse Arts is the Dakiniten methods, which allows her to cause physical phenomena by “recomposing the materials of her own body”, instead of “recomposing what exists around” as regular magecraft does. Through experience, she has also attained the ability to “recompose the materials in another’s body” for the purpose of exotic torture.
    Usually, this style of magecraft should represent methods to attain status and fortune, gain the favour of influential individuals and other arts useful for life in court, but Pretender has completely renounced the idea of gifting or blessing others in any way.
    Due to that, the true purpose of this skill, that of corrupting someone into learning these techniques and enjoying such evils, is not being utilized. Pretender is not willing to corrupt others anymore, for that would be akin to blessing them with the pleasure of depravity.

Divinity A-.

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Those who have A rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods, although they are still just short of being a true god due to lacking a Divine Core. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises.

A Divided Spirit of the great Amaterasu-Ômikami… Of course, she has top rank of Divinity that should exceed what is displayed here. However, due to the numerous legends depicting her as a monstrous fox spirit weighing down on her Saint Graph, as well as the “purely human nature” of Mizukume, she is barely able to reach A rank.

Shapeshift A.

A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change.

As a fox spirit, Aramitama Amaterasu is able to alter her appearance and even species at will. She makes use of this ability extensively, to the point that it’s actually rarer to see her real appearance when meeting her. A compulsive liar and manipulator. One must always be on their guard if Pretender is around.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Aramatsuri-no-Miya e no Aramitama no Bôtoku
    荒祭宮への荒御魂の冒涜
    Type: Anti-Nation

The Aramitama’s Desecration of Aramatsuri-no-Miya. An act of utter blasphemy against oneself just to spite others.

The Aramatsuri-no-Miya is one of the sub-shrines around the grounds of Kôtaijingû. While the main shrine houses the Sacred Mirror which enshrines the nigimitama of Amaterasu-Ômikami, this one enshrines her aramitama.
    Aramitamas are not evil aspects of the gods, they are called wild or vigorous, not malignant. It promotes change and development, often through violence. That’s why those aspects are not usually worshiped separately. However, at the Great Ise Shrine, both sides of Amaterasu’s soul are revered. People pray for the health and safety of others to the nigimitama, and then come to the aramitama for their more selfish wishes.

When Pretender calls its true name, a
    replica
    wakemitama
    of the inner shrines of Ise Grand Shrine are manifested. Aramatsuri-no-Miya raises physically from the ground behind her, while the others, specially Kôtaijingû, shine brightly in the distance, far enough that no one seems to be able to reach them.
    Pretender then proceeds to destroy and ravage her own shrine. Setting fire to it and tearing apart the entire building with her own hands.
    This is an act of absolute blasphemy against the Golden-Furred White-Faced Goddess of the Sun, which erodes her own Divinity alongside the shrine. As the destruction continues, Aramitama Amaterasu acquires the skills Monstrous Strength and Madness Enhancement, which steadily raise in rank as the desecration continues.

Aramitama Amaterasu detests how humans have forced her onto a role. Destroying the Aramatsuri-no-Miya is an act against their ability to do so, erasing the physical and spiritual proof that “humans are able to tie Amaterasu’s aramitama down”.
    A self-destructive act that attacks her divine self, transforming her into a monster of rage and bloodlust, someone truly worthy of being called one of the Three Great Yôkai. A being intent on slaughtering a great many humans in the most gruesome ways possible. A suicidal vengeance.

However, the suicidal aspect of it isn’t true death, but the end of the Pretender Aramitama Amaterasu.
    That is because humanity’s hold of how the Evil Fox Spirits are seen cannot be overcome by this Noble Phantasm alone. In this class, her existence as a Servant is tied down to this concept by a powerful curse-like force, much like a high-ranking Innocent Monster skill.
    Not only that, but Ise Grand Shrine regularly tears down Aramatsuri-no-Miya and rebuilds it again to re-enshrine the aramitama of the Great Goddess, essentially returning it to its previous form.
    Therefore, this rebellion is a limited time transformation that will be over soon.

After her enragement ends, Aramitama Amaterasu is gone.
    The only one left is the innocent maiden, Mizukume.

Until the ears sprout again.

Interactions

Tamamo-no-Mae
    Truly disgraceful, what a piece of shit. Humans betrayed us like that and yet she still holds onto that false hope that servitude can bring happiness. Heh, how can the Sun Goddess be such a lunatic?
    Tamamo Cat
    Another disappointment. This one embraced her feral self but ended up as someone’s bitch anyway.
    Koyanskaya of Light
    Hey... Are you trying to get me angry? This one is the worst one of them all. Saw the truth, tried her hardest, faceplanted, and immediately started licking boot. I'd appreciate if you kept her away from me.
    Sei Shônagon and Murasaki Shikibu
    As if I’d ever maintain any of the bullshit etiquette I was forced to keep up with on that court. Times have changed, there are more efficient ways to entice the powerful nowadays.
    Nagiko got the right idea, too bad she’s so fucking cheery all the time.
    Bran the Blessed
    A king that enjoys serving others? I can break this boy in an hour or two, it’s not even worth the effort.
    Pandora
    Let her try. I want to see what comes out of me.
    Rudolf
    Stop dancing around like a clown and choose a side already. Hope or despair, you can’t carry both.

Ôtakemaru

Really? This is supposed to be monster? The love of his life cheats her way into his assassination and this one is still head over heels. I bet you I spew out more Malignant Information in an hour than he accumulated his whole life.

Bride of the Great Hero

Just looking at them bicker makes me angry.
    Well, three birds with one stone!
    Mithotyn
    This one deserves to suffer a lot on his way out and I’m betting undead are very resistant to damage, it’s a match made in heaven.
    Humans, on the level of gods? What a joke.

USS Enterprise
    "I heroically shot down the wicked red sun!", says the literal war machine.
    You think you've seen wickedness, but you know nothing of it, hypocrite. If I was present back then, these soldier would've commited obscenities cruel enough to break your artificial little mind.
    Joseph Smith
    I believe I will start with the Bronze Toaster, then cut off his feet if he's not able to last long enough. Afterwards... drowned in wine perhaps? No, he doesn't fucking deserve it. I should feed him to his kin instead. The Snake Pit it is!
    Ptolemy I
    Assimilate me? Please, the earth, ocean and heavens might bow to you but they are nothing when compared to the power of a star!
    Too bad you got me on a bad mood sweety, you're exactly the kind of king I like to play with~~

Comments
    I said I wouldn't do a Pretender before we got more info on them but I guess I was lying. Though, to be fair, I had the idea of making Amaterasu into one since I first heard about Oberon exactly because she fits so neatly for mostly the same reasons he does.
    Thanks Comun for helping with the NP names.
    Also thanks for EDreamer and TheSkipRow for translating and typesetting the Foxtail chapter I grabbed and edited for this.
    Last edited by pinetree; December 6th, 2021 at 02:32 PM. Reason: grammar, ptolemy I

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't you know it, right when I finish writing up my servant's interactions, someone else posts one!

I'm not complaining too much, though, because this version of Tamamo is absolutely fantastic. I read the first section, and was already impressed by it- and then I clicked that collapse. And it just got better. Well done, Pinetree.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Hello master... you're still human, that's good. Then we'll work perfectly together, master!"

Sources: タクアン, Imgur.com. Elric Brothers, Pinterest.com. 25animeguys, Deviantart.com. Nononyan, Artworksofsnk.fandom.com
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Joseph Smith
    Alignment: Neutral-Good
    Origin: Historical Fact, Mormon Mythology
    Likes: Helping his fellow man, Elevating the status of others, and Enlightening fellow humans
    Dislikes: False Gods, Spies, Daemons, Inhuman practices, Those who forget their humanity, and Those who abuse the power given to them.
    Natural Enemies: Goetia, Qin Shi Huang, Giles De Rais, and other Divine Spirits
    Other Classes: Saver, Faker, and Pretender.
    Catalyst: Emerald Tablets, The Book of Mormon, or a piece of his old house.
    Armaments: Baptism Rites (C-rank), Black Keys (C-rank)
    "Surprised master? People may call me a fraud, but enough people believe and know the truth that it doesn't matter... well in this iteration at least"

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: D
    Mna: C
    Lck: C

"Ahhhh, sorry master that I ain't quite as impressive as other casters in that department... but trust me, trust me, you'll really like what ya see next. Just trust me"

Lore

Warning: somewhat long
    A man known for the fraudulent religion known as Mormonism, his name was tarnished deep into the ages. That's at least what some circles would like you to believe. However in spite of this reputation staining the religion of Mormonism it still thrives deep into the modern day and is a functional religious organization.

The creator of this religion is none other than Joseph Smith. The official story is he was a con artist who acquired fame after claiming to transcribe god's truth from golden tablets he found in the woods that none were allowed to see but him. Following this he created a congregation that drew thousands in from all around the world who were willing to give up their worldly possessions.

This popularity, while stifled in recent times, is more due to lack of interest than any reputational damage it sustained. Yet the official story is often not the real story, merely containing nuggets of truth.

Joseph Smith was a magus searching for a path to the swirl of the root, like many magus. However their method differed greatly from any before them. They took a path that even the association considered extreme. Rather than utilize the known foundations that the association used they turned their gaze towards the Holy Church.

Something they researched convinced the Smith family that the Holy Churches baptism rites had some merit and believes somewhere they'd find a path to the root. However Joseph Smith would change the direction of this research, which had been labeled by the association as 'Borderline Taboo' and 'Utterly devoid of reason'.

A chance encounter with a crashed wagon that contained a very particular article known as the Book of Thoth. Taking it among other things, he returned to his estate and studied the book in his workshop out of town. He kept it out of town so none would suspect the truth.

Eventually he discovered the reason that a magus would let it out of their hands; It was simply meant to be passed on for safekeeping. The book had a long history to it and many passed through many hands. There was an explicit reason why, as he discovered towards the end of his time with it. All who attempted to keep possession of it met with a grim fate.

Exploring the tome he utilized it to do what many who held it did; Overturn their fate. He was destined to accomplish nothing significant and his family was fated to stagnate in two generations. He found it hard to believe but didn't disregard it. Instead, he tested it by utilizing it for his research. Quickly, he found it to be credible.

As time went on he discovered a breakthrough for his family, something that would indeed defy fate. A breakthrough in his research. Realizing it, he tested what it showed him and when it succeeded he altered the direction of his family's research completely. Instead of reaching the root through merely god's magecraft his family would reach the root by attaining divinity through god.

However he needed results to prove his theory. So he began Mormonism to attract people to help with his experiments. However none were killed as he needed them alive. What he required was their faith, something he could only gain if they were alive. He tested many methods and in time he found he had gained divinity in the modern day. This act is what got him to be recorded in the Throne of Heroes.

As for the book that led to his success and the new direction of the Smith family, who now controls Mormonism and seeks to bring this divinity to all humanity, he sent the Book of Thoth along to its next owner. He discovered the reason the association wasn't involved was due to its previous owner, Jean-Baptiste Alliette, knowing full well that he would come to possess the book and had no desire to interfere.

"See master? I can forge divinity itself... godhood? Not quite unfortunately... at least in others. Keep scanning. You're in for a treat"

Class Skills

Territory Creation: C

Spoiler:
    Being a proper magus that maintained a proper workshop, he has this skill. Perhaps like in life or as a result of this skill he can establish, maintain, and benefit from a proper workshop including proper defenses. Generally he will repair, renovate, upscale, and/or convert an abandoned church into his workshop due purely to how his particular branch of magecraft works.

"Yeah it's a bit odd but hey. My magecraft relies on it. Trust me, I know it sucks but just have a bit of faith in me"

Item Construction: C

Spoiler:
    While he has no particular articles he made in his time his act of putting the Book of Mormon to paper which resulted in the religions boom is a feat enough to grant this skill at a rank higher than E. However his life as a magus in a family that survived to the modern day grants him this at a high rank itself.

He is perfectly capable of creating functional mystic code given time and resources and access to his workshop. Additionally, he can utilize this skill to create items needed for specific rituals for his master among other things. However most of his mystic codes are in the form of books.

"Hmmm? You want to try my skill out? Sure, master... any requests? Alright then. Good thing I planned ahead. A book that'll... observe whatever the cover is facing and fill itself with info on it... pretty neat, right?"

Personal Skills

Faith of Humanity: A+

Spoiler:
    A powerful skill granted to a select few. Any who claimed and truly believed humanity could attain divinity are entitled to some variation of this skill. The basis is 'Humans attaining divinity through faith in something'. The skills effect is largely similar to the basis.

As a natural consequence, he innately has Divinity at E rank. However the more people trust him, regardless of the level of trust, he gains a rank for every 100 people he gathers in this manner so long as they have faith in him. Interestingly even the faith of non-humans count as homunculus with souls are counted towards this number.

Should he attain EX-rank divinity he may reduce his own rank and gift someone with the 'Human' attribute a number of ranks equal to the amount of reduction he undergoes. This incurs no penalty to the human as the divinity does nothing more than protect them from the supernatural up to the rank of divinity they have. Additionally he may regain ranks by gathering the faith of more humans.

If 100 humans attain divinity in this manner, he may utilize his noble phantasm at no personal cost, instead draining a rank of divinity from each of those humans. They do not regain unless he utilizes this skill again to increase it.

"See? What did I tell you? I can forge divinity itself... myself? I did say that huh... well, we'll get to that. For now, keep going"

Baptism Rites: C

Spoiler:
    As a magecraft family that studied the mysteries of this foundation for their 400 years of study, even the attainment of a breakthrough using a different method did not stop their research of its mysteries. Not masters per se but certainly adept, capable of going spell for spell with the burial agency. At this rank, they are among the top-class in spellcasters. Despite coming from a purely magus perspective his capacity as a true believer after his discovery of the Book of Thoth increased and as a caster he has enough to be a genuine practitioner.

"Oh don't worry the church accepted us eventually. After all we were lovers of god too, even if that came later"

Charisma of the Evangelist: A

Spoiler:
    A variant of the Charisma skill, it allows him to gather a crowd. Specifically when he speaks a mental interference of E-rank is placed on anyone who hears and attracts their attention to him and subtly motivates them to listen to him. It does no more than this. Even if resisted, the resister is aware of the attempt and the source; him.

However a secondary effect does occur, any that begin to believe his word or trust them creates a new level of mental interference that attempts to subtly suggest that they should have faith in him. While it does to an extent encourage blind faith, the mental interference gives no repurcussions for failing to listen.

"Ehhhh... sorry but some things are unavoidable master. If I could, they'd listen on my merits... but ya can't have anything"

"Use my noble phantasm...? Well I do have the requisite conditions... sure master. Nah, I don't need a command spell... jus' lemme do my thing. Oh... can you just go to these addresses and grab something? Doesn't matter what, jus' whatever seems the most important"Divine Core of Humanity: E-EX

Spoiler:
    A divine core brought about by combining the high divinity of Joseph Smith and the divinity instilled into humans by that divinity. Upon releasing this skill his skill Divinity immediately rises to EX rank. If he relinquishes this core or loses it then his Divinity immediately lowers to C rank. In addition, it imparts a protection to any human or servant with the 'human' attribute total immunity to any skill that targets specifically humans. Even if it would normally bypass protections, then the skill is redirected to him and he if he passes a luck check the effects are minimized to their absolute minimum.

In addition to the above it also imparts an authority of Humanity. It does not allow him to do more than bless humans to be better than they are or defy fate in a critical moment. Instead for every 1000 humans that has faith in him, this skill increases by a rank up to EX rank. In addition, his parameters and armaments improve by a rank up to A* which quantifies the absolute peak a servant can reach without the assistance of skills and noble phantasms. Yet this is not the primary benefit.

However instead the primary point of the authority is to make humans. He may only do this when his divine core is at Ex-rank. He may make males from either mud, clay, or some mix therein or he may make females from the rib bones of primates. These humans begin as babies but age similar to humans. Like homunculus their aging can be accelerated but this has the detrimental effect of lowering their parameters once they reach maturity.

However once they reach age 15 they are considered physically mature and are equivalent to 5th generation magus in ability to perform magecraft and physical strength. To fully become a servant-class existence he must instill the powers of a particular class, otherwise they will simply be stronger-than-average humans. These humans will remain when he dies but their capability to survive after his death is somewhat dwindled as their class containers, which expand their powers, vanish.

However he cannot simply create them on a whim. He must spend at least 1 month preparing the clay or rib bones in a specific greater ritual only possible while this skill is active. If he loses access to it during this time then he must restart the preparations completely. When he invokes the ritual, he must expend prana equivalent to an A-rank noble phantasm. So long as the amount of humans he attempts to make in this way do not exceed 10 then he will succeed. For each one after he must make a luck check and each one adds to its difficulty. If he is making more than 20, then he fails automatically and the ritual is wasted.

"... Yes, I can create humans... perfect? No. They are mortal, like you. They are not omnipotent, like you... no. They are imperfect... which is what humanity should be... as he, the lord god, intended.
    "

Divinity: None-EX

Spoiler:
    Due to his unusual nature, he has fluctating divinity. As such rather than list each rank instead he has varying levels of protection from his divinity and varying bonuses to bypassing faith-based protections. This skill is tied directly to both Faith of Humanity and Divine Core of Humanity. In the event that one or both become sealed so too does this skill become sealed.

"Sorry master. I can't tell ya my level of divinity... it fluctuates, ya know? Why...? Well cause I gain or lose followers. They gotta actually believe and if they get doubt, I don't get divinity... just how it is. It's fine that way though... faith shouldn't be any other way"

Personality

Warning: Long
    Despite rumors and myths about him Joseph Smith remains somewhat unaffected by this fact. The only affects it has is it makes him more naturally adept at wordplay and public speaking, as well as hiding his intentions without lying. Indeed this Joseph Smith may be the most honest version of the figure due to how little public perception affects this version.

While he is willing to hide his true intentions and uses clever wordplay and social skills to do it he is an honest man. He never tells lies unless he believes the truth would be too painful for someone to face. Rather he believes in helping others in the pursuit of knowledge. However, perhaps hypocritcally, he believes one should rely on their own work to do so rather than supernatural beings.

This is due specifically to knowledge he learned regarding the truth of humanity and demons. He learned of the Alien Gods and hated their goals for humanity. He searched for a solution to his family's question, believing the root would also grant him the power to fight those enemies of humanity.

This is what leads him to searching for the grail. He seeks to enlighten humanity to their plight and grant them all some form of divinity. He believes humanity itself, not just its guardians, should defend themselves and seeks to use the grail to grant this. Yet he is fine with using the limited methods he has to spread it himself.

However he also has a distaste for gods. Whenever he encounters a divine spirit claiming to be a god he will not take aggressive action. Rather he will refuse to acknowledge them at a god and if challenged on it will refer them specifically as a divine spirit. Even if faced with the true form of a god he will bravelyfoolishly assert that they are merely servants to the true god and that they should remember their place as his angel.

If met with violence he often will try to flee but if he can will fight back as best he can. In the event that he cannot flee and he is outclassed even with his noble phantasm he will focus instead on ensuring his master survives. He recognizes his place as merely as a preacher who pledged his services to his master and that it'd be a stain on his reputation as a heroic spirit if he allowed his master to die for his own hangups.

However, his hatred of gods is not all encompassing. He can cooperate with even the most god-hating, arrogant of gods. However he refuses to work with Daemons. Not demons from the bible, though he will work with them so long as he is not forced to be polite about it, he refuses adamantly to work with any beings that are Daemon related. If he encounters one while he may not immediately seek their destruction he will begin searching for a way to separate the Daemon from its host, seeking to undo the distortion affecting them.

Yet one thing that he admits gets to him and makes him irrational are those that are human but do inhuman things. He finds himself angry at humans who willingly sell themselves to supernatural forces for nothing more than a sliver of power. He has a deep love of humans and their accomplishments, including magecraft, and finds it offensive that magus and humans call themselves such after selling out what he considers essential to being both. However if his master is one of these, while he will make his contempt for the decision open, will not betray them.

"Ah yes... sorry about Abigail. She's possessed so... what do you mean you knew!?... Ah. Nothing to be done, huh...? No, nothing... say, can I be excused...?"

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "Ah! Master! Come to listen? It's shocking how many do... why? Well this is a lostbelt no? That means the lords word hasn't reached their ears... yet they're still eager... why are you staring at me like that?"

Mizukumi
    "What a charming, innocent maiden. Tell me, have you heard the word of our lord and savior Jesus Christ?"

USS Enterprise
    "Oh-ho! A man-made american divinity! Tell me, did you achieve it on your own?"

Pandora
    "The world's most well known tale of evil... yet you cling to hope... how human of you... tell me, would you like some aid? I cannot promise much but I'll do what I can..."

Skadi
    "... hmmm. I'm not sure how to feel about you... so I'll simply steer clear. Excuse me."

Rudolph the Red
    "A classic tale brought to life, eh...? But you are twisted... it's sad but I suppose that's the nature of humanity..."

Mithotyn
    "... what is this? Is this a cruel joke...? I thought you loved humanity... how did you become so twisted so as to lose your humanity?"

Ootakemaru
    "Such a malignant entity... tsk... how troublesome..."

Bride of the Great Hero
    "... Three woman in one...? Errm... excuse me, I err have someplace else to be..."

Ptolemy I Soter
    "A fellow man-made god? Interesting... wait, no, this is a true divine core! I- I mean impressive. You did it without cheat- I mean you did it all on your own! Bravo! No err... excuse me"

Nimrod
    "... I see. I guess its true... death sometimes isn't always the answer. Oh well... here I thought you might be able to give me an answer... but I doubt you're who I am looking for..."

Scylla
    "Hrm. Woman truly are scary no matter the era. To think jealousy could go so far... thank god divinity was dead in my time... Erk, wait can't they be summoned now...!?"

Samera
    "... Hmmm... I wonder if I can utilize her correctly...?"

Takashi Takeuchi
    "... 'true god'...? Huh? Him?... Nah. No way. That's a load of- erm, excuse me. I simply don't believe it"

Gargantua
    "... Hmmm... if only she were human, I could do something... I wonder... what if I gave her a divine core...?"

Oppanheimer
    "What a wonderful thing you invented. Proof of humanity's greatness... it was used as a weapon? That's simply the evil of humanity... something we must seek to excise. Join me... I have a plan"

Pope Honorius III
    "Ah... father honorius. We never met but I must apologize for splitting off from your graces house... It was required for my research. I hope you understand"

Dandare
    "A valiant effort. You showed your love for your fellow man. What more could one ask for?"

Solomon
    ".... You... n-no, nothing's wrong. Excuse me... I just need to perform a ritual... privately..."

Shakusain
    "... Regretable but it's life... you are free to seek revenge... but so long as humans are simply mortal it will never end..."

Edvard Munch
    "What excellent art... truly, you are a testament to the beauty of humanity..."

Baldr Jolnir
    "Tch... always don't like gods like him. Too black and white. No grey areas... its so naive."

Ariadne

"... Hmmm... better steer clear of her... I'd rather not get outed yet..."
    "... troublesome. I may need to use it... do I have enough divine cores though...?"

Jezebel
    "... What a troublesome foe... I hate to admit it but this version really is the worst matchup... that relentlessness... I'll never get a moment to do it"

P♥♥♥♥e
    "... A goddess...? What of...? If humans then... that's another one..."

Jim Jones
    "... Well... staring at you, I can only count my blessings... that it was me that found that book and not you..."

Joseph Smith
    "A dark mirror... a me that was just an ordinary human and had desire... hmm. I can concede he is certainly one of my possibilities... come, fellow 'Joseph Smith'... let me show you something truly wonderful"

Isaac Newton
    "Hmph... judge me all you like. I'll simply pursue my path... I will reach the root. Even if I must bring every human with me"

Maurice Doreal
    "... how sad but happy. A failure of a magus but that book saved you. I'm glad for that... but how are you a heroic spirit?"

Aleister Crowley
    "I hope the book helped you make a breakthrough... I know how tough magecraft can be at times."

Noble Phantasm

Vitellus Fidei Humanae
    The Divine Promise of Man

Type: Anti-Unit

Spoiler:
    The crystallization of his philosophy, legend, and religion. Man being risen to divinity through faith in each other and god. A noble phantasm with powerful applications but harsh restrictions. However the benefits are very, very powerful. However he is hesitant to use it in front of others due to knowledge that mystery must remain secret and wanting to keep his congregations as safe as possible.

The restrictions are as follows; First he must have EX-ranked Divinity. Secondly at least 100 of his followers must have divinity of some rank, one rank of which will be lost when he invokes this noble phantasm. Finally, he must prepare a greater ritual using a church as the foundation for it.

The ritual circle must have 100 points with an item representing them specifically. It can be their favorite jacket, a string of hair, it just needs something. Once it is initiated a link is made with the one possessing Divinity and a rank of it is lost. Instead all of that divinity enters him and it unleashes the personal skill 'Divine Core of Humanity'.

Further he can choose to relinquish this divine core to another. If he does this its rank lowers to C-rank but it will not vanish when he dies. Instead it will simply burn mystery, eventually vanishing fully in twenty years. He can invoke the ritual multiple times but select a new ritual location each time. If somehow he creates more than 10 then he cannot give the last one up. In addition, despite his increase in power his prana upkeep does not increase.

In addition to the above, he passively provides power to all of his followers. At a bare minimum their morale and stamina do not hinder them, merely they innately know when their limit is reached and how far past it they can go. Those that have divinity of any kind find themselves capable of above average feats. They calculate faster, they're a bit faster, or they are quite a bit stronger than they were already. Those with high divinity gain a level of charisma they did not possess as well as an innate ability to understand others, themselves, and the world around them better.

"Alright... setting is perfect. The items your acquired very personal effects. The followers possess divinity. We're ready. Master, just a heads up but no matter what don't offer a command seal, Understand? The spell might affect the ritual... Alright then, master, when I say it's true name we can't turn back. We either burn out or we make a divine core... are you ready? Do you have faith in me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is. My second entry. Sorry if this is a shock as I was working on Sandalphon but I figured this might be a better fit. Enjoy my take on the founder of mormonism
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; December 21st, 2021 at 12:46 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    By this point, I can't tell if people don't like my Rudolph or if they just think he's darker by virtue of being part Avenger. Well, except USS Enterprise. I'll come back for these sheets tomorrow.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Mizukume: honestly a better evil tamamo than tamamo vitch. Loved the reveal.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEvanTheOne View Post
    Wouldn't you know it, right when I finish writing up my servant's interactions, someone else posts one!

I'm not complaining too much, though, because this version of Tamamo is absolutely fantastic. I read the first section, and was already impressed by it- and then I clicked that collapse. And it just got better. Well done, Pinetree.
    Same, we posted so closely together I actually missed yours completely yesterday.
    Thanks for the praise, you first sheet doesn't even look like one tbh, I wish my first one was contest worthy.

Mizukume: honestly a better evil tamamo than tamamo vitch. Loved the reveal.
    Thanks a ton!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    "What manner of odious, disturbed, sad monster would curse others around their own resting place? I cannot imagine anything more foul! Utterly unbelievable!"
    (snorts)
    The parallel is amusing, indeed!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if anyone is going to do a god-king/ascended mortal figure as a divine spirit?

Blog Entries
    I wonder if anyone is going to do a god-king/ascended mortal figure as a divine spirit?
    Baron Magnus’ Bran the Blessed is a half-god, half-giant king, that’s half of a god-king right there

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’m thinking more “Romulus quirinus” when I say god-king.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My entry will simultaneusly check the "chief god", "ascended mortal", and "bullshit reason for having divinity" boxes. Probably my most wanked sheet yet.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Every beast lair sheet writer is required to make one extremely wanked sheet. It’s your turn BnEl15.

Blog Entries
    Columbia: "First, Rider's Manifest Destiny skill is constantly active around the ship whenever it is summoned."
    Now, I'm not the brightest knife in the crayon box, but I don't see a Manifest Destiny Skill anywhere in that sheet.
    Still, this is a pretty fun sheet. A goddess becoming a ship isn't even the weirdest ship combination we've seen on the thread, but it certainly is a memorable on. I give this a Yay.

Mizukume: Well, this is just sad is what this is. I didn't even notice this sheet last night. Whoopsie.
    It's also sad because she's just a girl who wanted to understand humans by becoming, failed in that and realized it is impossible for either side to do so, and died because of it. She also killed a lot of people. I mean, they wanted to kill her, but still, there's a lot of blood on this girl's hands. If she turns evil, things are gonna get interesting.

Joseph Smith: Would have been interesting to see him interact with these two (Jim Jones and Joseph Smith Alter) Also, I've been having a debate with myself whether or not Kimblee was the right FC for this character. In terms of personality and the like, not appearance, because no one pulls off a suit like Kimblee
    Making him a Magus searching for the Root is what I did with Lovecraft too, so I can definitely get behind this motivation. The way it all comes together, though, just makes me think of him as a Beast candidate. Technically, while not an Evil of Humanity, his lofty goal to raise humanity to godhood inherently is a danger to "humanity", because "humanity" would no longer exist. Also, we have complicated NPs here, but ooo boy if that one ain't tricky. My mind always goes to "effectiveness in a Grail War" with any Servant I read or make, and he doesn't even seem like mini-boss material. He takes too much prep-work and it's prep-work that would be easily noticeable in a War. Still, an interesting Servant.

Every beast lair sheet writer is required to make one extremely wanked sheet. It’s your turn BnEl15.
    I haven't yet, as far as I can tell. I don't count Vortigern the Usurper since he was mostly just a nice final boss bow in the trilogy.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    "Mizukume:"
    >Opens sheet
    >reads through it
    >Me: "This is pretty gucci so"
    >gets to the end
    >"what's this?
    >opens bottom tab

Unfathomably based sheet.
    Current FGO setup

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Morg: Thanks for the feedback. You basically hit every nail in the coffin. I can't say I intended for him o be a beast candidate but I wanted him to be a passive threat to humanity. One that only is if ignored. As for the faceclaim... basically I wanted to apply a 'honest and earnest' servant with the sketchiest faceclaim and kimblee in a suit made it all fit together perfectly.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.