Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090959899100
Results 1,981 to 1,983 of 1983

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Man, I didn't actually expect to win. Thanks to everyone who voted and especially everyone who reviewed! I'll do my best to come up with a good prompt for the next contest.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog Entries
    First of all, apologies for disappearing. Life has a way of kicking you in the butt when you’re not expecting. But anyway, I’M SPEECHLESS. Thank you very much for all these amazing entries, I loved each and every single one. ;-;

On that note, congratulations Kamerad and Sutaa for your entries that were recognized as they should and another round of applauses for NMR-3 for winning this month’s contest! Your entry was very fun and deserving of all the votes!

I wish I could give a huge essay on each sheet, but my time is short, so allow me to at least give some words of praise because ya’ll so deserve that.

Reviews
    BnEl15’s Trung Sisters: These gals? *chef kiss* I want nothing but the best happening to them. Your hard work was amazing on this sheet, I could feel your tears while formatting all this text.

Pythias & Damon: I want to watch an entire season worth of shenanigans between them, I seriously do. I love these shounen best friends pairings so this is right up my alley.

Sylvester II & Meridiana: I love their kinky foreplay in front of other people (and I’m sure the others hate it as much as I loved). They’re so good.

Twins of Nursia: Of course this prompt couldn’t go without a little of brocom and you’re the best for giving it to us unworthy mortals. I love this pair.

Gabriel & George: Nice pick for the challenge, I liked them very much. Also, can you imagine the mess that is to deal with these two…

Belle & Adam: I’m so taken aback by this entry and yet I love every line of it. OF COURSE these two could be perfect candidates. And OF COURSE you managed to make a great servant out of the tale.

Hermes’ Trung Sisters: The fact that you managed to make something completely different despite them being the same historical character is amazing. You’re so talented I could cry. I always love the “blue & red”-personality type of characters, so of course I’d love these two!

Dionysius II & Damocles: THIS CONCEPT SLAPS. The execution slaps. The character(s) slaps. You did amazing and you should be proud – this sword is “the quintessential Watcher,” as previously said.

Triptolemus & Persephone: *whipes tears* I’m so ready to burst with love for these two. Please protect these siblings. (I’m sure Persephone is a good onee-chan and will do just that tho.)

Raijin & Fuujin: Omg God, you even slightly tweaked your usual style of text format and added colors for this prompt, I’m so glad. Thank you! And I loved them (as expected, I’m a sucker for these “I’m the single braincell of this group” & “What’s a braincell?” interactions.)

NMR-3’s Justinian & Theodora: BRB BUSTING MY GUT. This was too good and too ingenious and I want to slap a golden Meowth sticker on this sheet for good measure. I love their air of “being in their own world” and I’m sure everyone else hates it.

Meir & Bruriah: I love tsundere girls & gentle boys duos so this entry is so *approving sounds*. This is such a nice sheet to read, they’re so cool. (ALSO BRURIAH PLS LET MEIR HUG YOU.)

Mary Amelia Cecil (& Hellhound): This was such a captivating concept in itself and you managed to make it even more interesting with your magic. This woman is terrifying (and in a good way!) (/pets the doggo)

TheLordOfAwesome’s Justinian & Theodora: I love how Theodora is that sort of person that always wants to drive the car pls stop touching the wheel. They’re so annoying (and I love her for that.) This whole sheet is just *chef kiss*

Niulang & Zhinu: “A sickeningly lovey-dovey couple” aannnnnddddd I’m sold. I love this trope and I love these double Servants. Please never stop delivering. (They’re amazing. I love how they couldn’t care less about the War at all.)

Demeter & Persephone: Ey Koga, this was amazing! Your take on this pair’s relationship was so good and everything, from the skills to the lore, flowed amazingly. You did good keep this going.

Little Boy & Fat Man: Whoa this blew me away! (/RIMSHOT) Unexpected choice of servant, unexpected way of delivering the sheet, unexpectedly wholesome… Everything hit the perfect notes here, I’m so proud of you.

Vikramaditya: Another unexpected pair and I loved this sheet for it! The idea of a talking sword in the same vein as a Kaleido Stick is amusing (even more if you consider this talking weapon in the hands of a dude like this one.) I loved them.

Patty: I DON’T CARE IF YOU WERE LATE OR NOT I WANT TO PROTECT THIS WITH MY LIFE. What a great concept and an even better execution, with her being nothing but a NOBLE PHANTASM of these two dudes? Amazing. Groundbreaking. Perfect.

© Reiinachi
    .check out my Servant sheets if you are interested.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Thanks for waiting until the Tanabata day to review my Tanabata couple.