Page 154 of 367 FirstFirst ... 54104144149152153154155156159164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not me being so late to the party...
    But I guess I still owe our brave creators some praise. I'm so sorry I took this long.

John III Sobieski: I ADORE HIM. I ADORE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHEET. I wish I could have recorded my reaction because I was having a blast reading it... I don't even care that you bullshit'd your way through it (hey, good to know my philosophy is getting to you) it's still amazing and amusing and I want this pseudo-servant right now in the canon. Please Nasu, if you're stalking this thread, please make it happen. I'll pay good money (no I won't I don't have any but).

Zumbi dos Palmares: Absolutely AMAZING entry here. I think that your respect to this figure is pretty evident in the way you crafted such a respectful character. The way he's like this Asian grandparent looking disapprovingly at our life choices is also a plus - I like so much of these type of characters. And his skills? And his noble phantasm? And the way he's such a fighter in all the good ways? I really wish I could find a lot of other great words to make you very aware of how much he pleases me. Great job!

Temujin: OOF. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH??? I think you've captured that alien feeling that he'd emanate pretty well. Something that is barely human and still has a human face is so much more scary, the uncanny valley of the character got to me. At least, that was the impression I got from him. And also I have to say, this is one of the best NPs I've seen in a while, I dunno, the idea of him being a virus nested in our civilization for all this time is so terrifying.

Kublai Khan: All hail big bad waifu. I liked this sheet so much but then you had this PRESENTATION... I'm a visual person myself, so I like to make the reading experience a fun time for people by messing around with colors and fonts and other unnecessary details, so this way you found to make it stand out pleases me a lot. And hoo, what a pleasant experience it was. The character has no faults (HEWWO EVIL WAIFU) and the sheet is also immaculate. What else could we ask for?

Empress Jingu: EXCUSE ME? I LOVE HER?? The way this FC alone already made my heart flutter... And then comes the sheet and just obliterates me even further. I already love this character and every time someone does a sheet of her is a blast, but I think there's something so... So unique about your rendition of her. I dunno, I can't even explain, is this what love at first sight feels like?

Miguel I of Portugal: THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, YOU DID IT. I love this man so much. And I'm so honored that I could inspire you to create such a character, really, I'll put this in my list of accomplishments... Because everyone in the world should love him. What is there to hate about a vengeance-filled, hate-mongering asshole? He's perfect. Look at him, all grumpy and crazy. Look at him, the cutie. *pinches his cheeks* BUT REALLY. I loved the way you transformed what was a pretty normal character into this crazy experience of a sheet. I hope everyone loves him as much as I do.

Jacquotte Delahaye: THE WAY YOU BLEW ME AWAY, MAN. I wish I had more compliments to tell you because hoo boy, this is a sheet that deserves every single praise it gets! I could NEVER write her dialogue, I barely understood what was being said myself, but damn if it wasn't so fun to get her personality from her interactions. She seems like such a fun person to be around, perfectly embodying the "pirate character" that even the pirates aspired to be.

Paul von Hindenburg: You guys have to STOP droping these bombs (hah) here. THIS MAN, THIS MAN RIGHT HERE. I can't even fathom the work that must have been coding this sheet but the final result is astounding. I was having so much fun reading everything and also pretty sure my mouth was agape at how good it was. I can feel the hard work poured into this character and the long hours it must have took to type this all. I dunno, to look at this sheet is like to look at a pretty picture in the Louvre museum, I guess.

Tiberius: Best FC of this entire competition? Check. Amazing concept of a man that just wants to have a peaceful life and then remembers that he is the ruler of a place? Check. Absolutely crazy execution that made me love him so much I want to see him thrive I want to protect him? Check. What can I say... He's perfect. You did it again, you crazy motherfucker.

Thuŋkášila Šákpe: OH MAN. I did like you ordered me to and the experience was indeed enhanced by it. I absolutely loved this sheet, what a great job you did here! (And I also learned about a figure I had no idea that existed before, so thank you for also enlightening me.)

Constantinus: I'm so glad someone picked him. You did such a good job too, I'm just so glad overall of seeing a good character being done justice and coming out great in the end. One thing I love about your sheets is how you also take care to present the skills and abilities of their alternative classes, it always enhances the experience so much... And in this case it wasn't different. It made me perfectly picture his two versions, and both are terrifying and amazing in the same way.

Vlad Dracula Tepes: KOGA? THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD? I like how you are visibly improving in your sheet making abilities. This dude right here, it's pretty nice. Wanked but pretty nice. (I think it's part of your style to wank your characters, but I guess it still surprises me in a "wow he really did it!" way. I'm jealous of your bravery lol). The way you took everything that makes this man terrifying and amazing and transformed in either a skill or a noble phantasm... I guess this is your superpower, huh. I hope you can continue to give us more awesomeness like this.

Henry Tudor VIII: I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE PICKED HIM. I'M JUST SO HAPPY. Thank you. I'll praise you to the moon and back for this idea, for this amazing execution and for the FC. Oh lord this FC is perfection. What a greasy asshole, this is perfect!

Kim Il-sung: I'M SO DEAD AT THE AUDACITY OF THIS SHEET. I loved it so much. Thank you thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Isabel Cristina Leopoldina Augusta Micaela Gabriela Rafaela Gonzaga: I'll never stop using her full name. Also, I can’t believe you White! I showed you my review in front of everyone and you didn’t even answer my questions! I feel so betrayed! I thought we had something special! I’m sure if Royd had asked questions in a review, you would have answered him!
    Actual Comments
    Grounds for cold war aside, I love her completely self-destructive nature. Her complete rejection of everything to the point she just wants to burn it all to the ground in some twisted form of giving everything freedom is the kind of insane villain motivation I can get behind. Also, I actually do believe a lot of what I put in Zumbi’s dialogue with her. The way you’ve portrayed her really does seem like she wants control more than anything else and has confused it so thoroughly with freedom she can’t even begin to tell the difference. Unlike Zumbi, who just wants people to be free to live their lives the way they desire, Isabel seems to want to be the person who gives them their freedom rather than simply wanting them to have it. It’s a thin line, but it’s akin to the difference in wanting people to be safe and taking action because of it and wanting to specifically be the person to save them and rejecting any other idea that doesn’t have them being an integral part. You can kinda see that in the law she passed too, considering it made no allowances about helping them live after being freed. It’s part of the reason why Zumbi becomes so livid talking to her.
    Anyway, I think she’ll definitely be in the top 3, but I’ll say where in a minute.
    EXCUSE ME I'D NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU, BAE. <3

But hey, I guess I'll take this opportunity to apologize to everyone for deliverying a half-unsatisfying final experience, all things considered. I wish I could blame outside factors for this but ultimately it was just my writer's block doing its job and blocking me from achieving ultimate performance and not relaying properly all the ideas I wished to convey?

The reason why she's a Faker (and the reason why she's impersonating Pedro II) are pretty much like "the last defense mechanism" of this own servant against her own ""derrangedeness"". ("But WF this is not what the Faker class is about!" "My dear reader, do you think I care? I'M THE BULLSHITNATOR.") Like someone that locks a diary with a key, this servant locks itself in an alternate personality embodying what she thinks it's "a proper ruler" or even "a proper human being". It's why she has such a high rank of Camouflage, she is hiding all the ugliness of her own reality behind this. I wanted to make someone that deep down knows she is a lost cause but is so far down in the rabbit hole that chasing after freedom - even from herself - is really the only thing she can do by this point. This is why she'll never truly be a Beast, despite being a candidate, much in the same vein that Douman tried to become a Beast himself in his LB: she hates humanity, she hates herself. She doesn't love a thing anymore.
    And you're so right, she definitely is that person who likes to be "the one who saves", not really carying about "the way she saves". I think you got much of her character right - which makes me so happy - but the part that got lost in the translation is entirely my fault. I'm sorry ;_;

BUT EVEN THEN I'm so glad and so humbled beyond belief that so many people still liked her. You guys make me happy to be here everyday. ;_;

Also I need some time to think about what I want to do with my ranking... I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU'D PUT ME IN A BAD SPOT IF YOU KEPT POURING ONE BANGER AFTER ANOTHER.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 23rd, 2021 at 12:50 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Honorable Mentions:

Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi: I honestly thought that this entry would get 1st place after I saw it. The fact it isnt on my top 3 list is a testament of how good the contest entries have been.

Real Pedro II: Despite my bias for portuguese servants, regardless if they are brazilians, I couldn't make it on the top 3. Wyvern, I believe this is one of your best creations, not only format-wise (Seriously, it is so good to the eyes), I loved how you connected with Isabel. Can't wait to continue seeing your following servants, even if they are not brazilian.

Pope Joan: I feel the need to mention that this entry has the most original backstory.

John III Sobieski/Paul von Hindenburg: My god, DelRey, every time you make a servant it blows me away. It's a shame I can't give you any points. Really, your first entry was so creative while your second was full of symbolism between the truth/falsehood. Nonetheless, I hope to see more of you in the future.

Empress Jingu: Just felt the need to mention how creative your servant this. An archer with a fishing pole, genius.

Without further ado, here are my top 3 favorite servants:

1 point
    Commodus: The momment I saw him I knew he would be on my top 3. From his comedian figure to his creative Noble Phantasms. The way you show your character through bond points is beautiful. Even with all these giants, your sheet, an early one, stayed on my mind and for that it deserves to be on the top 3.

2 points
    Isabel: Where do I start? First of all, its a "portuguese" servant, so its always a plus in my book. Secondly, when you read it you think it's Pedro II of Brazil but then came the revelation and it shows that in front of us is a Beast candidate, hungry for control by ironically giving freedom to her "toys". Can't even imagine how much work this gave you. I wish i could give you first place, but the fact i did not give 1st place to this sheet, despite my bias, is just proof of how insanely good the 1st place is.

3 points
    Hong Xiuquan: This servant here is the face of true evil. A false avatar of mercy who in actuality is an heartless demon blinded by virtuous words he tells to himself. His delusions so grand it changed from a berserker into a savior. It gives me genuine fear and I love it. I cannot even imagine how much work it took with the collapse function. You were capable of totally expressing his absolute delusions and for that i think you deserve first place.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 23rd, 2021 at 03:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Alright time for the voting. But first...

Honourable Mentions
    fucking idk everybody i guess (plus that cool Remus sheet that unfortunately didn't make it to the deadline, good job buddy)

1 Point
    Morgan by Morg van Destro

If you keep going to the Arthur you'll eventually hit the pot of gold (or something). Love this sheet, really like the lore justifications. Also the timing was perfect and the faceclaim is choice. NPs seem rather bland but good stuff all around. 10/10, would let her stab me with Rhongo again.

2 Points
    "Pedro II" but WhiteFrenzy

As my great uncle once said "Vote for Pedro". We have been graced with not one but TWO entire Pedros in this contest, though sadly I can only vote for one. To me this is the superior "Pedro" even if she isn't the real Pedro. Always loved the formatting of your sheets, so stylish, and you essentially made two sheets which deserves props. 10/10, would rescue her from Brazil again.

3 Points
    Big Brother by Frigix

BB =Big Brother? Genius. World play (haha, 'watcher of television')? Super. Shadows? Choice. A sheet that reads like it's story? Amazing. An NP and Lore that's super cursed? Beautiful. Fucking 'make-a-facist' Navi? One of a kind. Never been done before. 10/10, would let them put me in a surveillance state again.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't understand this spoiler culture whatsoever, and I assume the rules are "no voting for yourself." But I'll play along.

I'll also give a little behind the scenes of how I'm grading these sheets because I don't have a ton to say that I haven't already. Essentially, I'm lumping sheets into categories, and choosing the best to represent them, kinda like genres. I won't really go into "who's in what category," because no one cares, but, for example, there were categories of "Alternate History" and "Portuguese." And then, of the categories, I rank those against one another, and just kinda give points to the ones I like best until I run out of points to give. I'll explain a bit more in each entry, but other than that, here are my votes.

1 Point
    Guinivere by realcasually

This one was hard to categorize, but I ultimately went with her counting as a "European" servant. It didn't really matter, since I just love all the character you poured into this girl. I think Guinivere being a tragic character is an angle almost no one takes, and you pretty much nailed it. It was either between this or Commodus, and at the end of the day, I'll take Top Shelf Sad over Konosuba every time.

2 Points
    Hong Xiuquan by BnEl15

A representative from China, but filtered under "Deceiver" since we had quite a few entries like that, but even if I had put him with "Asians," he would have blown the others away. I understand the work this sheet took. I started this trend, and I regret nothing. Also, I love how utterly fucking despicable you made him. As someone that loves ancient Chinese dynasties, fuck this guy, and good job.

3 Points
    B.B. (Watcher) by Frigix

Alt-History at its finest. It's George Orwell. I didn't see it fucking coming. I would have never guessed Big Sister would have been a sheet made for this contest if you gave me a hundred tries. I've got a very important servant in the works inspired by this sheet, and I just love everything about it. 11 out of 10.

Honorable Mentions (and why I'm an asshole and didn't give you points)
    Commodus (NittyGritty) - As much as I find him funny to read, and as much as he was the winner of the "Roman" category, Guinevere's vote says it best. I prefer tragedy over comedy.

Morgan la Fey (Morg) - If George Orwell didn't get brought into this contest, this alt-history girl would have gotten at least 1 point. I really love everything about her, from her phantasms to her skills, but alas, I am nothing if not a fanboy for the neo-civilization authors.

John III Sobieski (DelRey) - Kinda held his own category here, and while he was good, I just didn't think he was good enough.

"Pedro II" (WhiteFrenzy) - As good as this sheet is, she and Hong have the same schtick as sheets, and I just couldn't give it to both of them. If Hong didn't exist, she'd easily have taken his place. If you're curious, she's a "Deceiver," rather than "Portuguese." Still a phenomenal sheet.

Maria Leopoldina (Wyvern) - Winner of the "Portuguese" category. Founded Brazil, was a good girl, and you used Edelgard. If only the ax had been her's and not her husband's.

'Marianne' (Tacosarus) - My biggest criticism as I reread the sheet is just how much I wish she was a spirit of revolution rather than freedom. There are a ton of important and poorly known French revolutionaries that were never presidents that I think could have made her way more interesting, and you could have leaned into her switching between personalities more.

Empress Jingu (Spammin Spiff) - Her big mom energy just wasn't enough to take the spotlight. As you get more comfortable writing sheets, I hope you redo her and give her the grandeur she deserves. Winner of "Asian," if it makes you feel any better.

Hindenburg (DelRey) - Same thing as with WF's sheet. I just like Hong better. If Hong didn't exist, it would have gone "Pedro II" then Hindenburg. Three great sheets, but only one deceiver can stand victorious.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Tiberius
    Tiberius Caesar Augustus just wants a quiet life. I originally wanted to put the Kira copypasta here with some improvs to suit Tiberius' history, but I'm not creative enough to come up with all of them. Anyone who could do that would get a virtual thumbs-up from me.
    Ask, and ye shall receive.

Kira
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Tiberius
    My name is Tiberius Caesar Augustus. I’m 2,063 years old. My villa was on the small island of Capri, where I could escape from my imperial duties, and I have been married twice. I was once a general, but later I became Emperor of Rome. I have few vices, but I occasionally am drawn toward fascinating mysteries. I often find myself staying up thinking about them only to realize it’s morning. Any time I wasn’t was often spent with my wife, though that ended with our divorce, which led me to take further comfort in those mysteries. My only son died young of natural causes while I remained healthy until the ripe age of 77. I’m trying to explain that I wished to live a very quiet life. I tried not to trouble myself with the issues of those around me and did what I could to make that dream a reality. That was how I dealt with the burden society had thrust upon me, but it didn’t make me happy in the end. However, if I had a second chance, I’m certain I could find it.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; June 24th, 2021 at 08:28 PM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The madlad actually did it.

Blog Entries
    Lol, naturally my first foray into the contest has a record-breaking number of entrants of top-notch production quality. I don't anticipate getting any votes but that's fine, nobody's won with their first attempt. Well, except probably whoever won the first couple contests. What really matters is I made something and people looked at it and said "aw man, cool" to themselves, and that's all I really need.

Now then, to decide which three Brazilians I'm voting for... .

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Honourable Mentions
    Commodus - ​I have to admit the wannabe Heracles angle is pretty fun, and as usual I love the preceding fiction. Meta. Definitely seems like Ruler is a bizarre class pick for him, though, I agree on everyone else's Faker calls. Fun, though, and he's clearly popular, though I don't see the podium potential that everyone else does when stacked up against some of the other entries.

Chandragupta I and Kumaradevi -
    This was very nearly my third place pick, and only BARELY got beaten out by what I did select. Consider it honourary fourth place. I love the dynamic between them, the entirely wholesome take, and the general use of a dual Servant, which is always fun to see.

Big Brother -
    Already gave most of my thoughts on this already. To sum: I think it's genius. The BB-link, the use of Watcher, the personality, NPs, skills, lore... But again, the Shadows just don't seem... necessary. I think they cheapen this. Though it's hard to deride them TOO hard when you've both captured the essence of the canon ones and created some really cool unique ones... but I think Big Sister is interesting enough to stand on her own.

Afonso I -
    I don't have a lot to say here, honestly. I just think he's neat.

Morgan -
    Think I already gave my thoughts here too. A fascinating alternate Lostbelt take to the Lostbelt we already HAVE. Typical of Morg to do such a good job on this. I guess it doesn't quite make the cut since... it's not the MOST original idea? But it's definitely a great spin on a standard concept, and your most impressive strength continues to be your ability to craft such amazing fictions around your characters that elevate them to a whole new level.

Miguel I -
    See Afonso. Neat.

Delahaye -
    I like her as much as I liked her the first time, which is a lot, even if trying to read her dialogue makes my brain scream. Good pirate. Her second NP is a unique touch. I suppose it can be hard to escape the trappings of the Pirate Servant Archetype set up so commonly, but you've definitely taken a shot at it here.

Tiberius -
    Luck has sided with Tiberius Caesar Augustus. As usual, Royd, I love your sheets and he's no exception. A solid faceclaim and learning the Megalodon thing was true was absolutely fascinating and a REAL edge to this sheet. I would have liked some quotes, I guess, since his personality as a gloomy mystery-lover is really fun and unique.

Mt. Rushmore -
    Started as absolute lolwut. Ended up as one of the most heartfelt and fascinating takes on a nature-spirit I've seen on this site, even if it's not a concept I'm usually a fan of. Clicking on the quotes gave me absolute shivers. HUGE points. Wish I could vote this one too. Honourary fifth place! And deserves double the consideration considering your relative newness when it comes to doing stuff like that, Drangle. Even if I can't give it one of my votes it's something you should be EXCEPTIONALLY proud of.

Henry Tudor -
    Points for Thanatos. I kind of get the picture you started with the coffins, arrived at Thanatos, and then worked the "Uriel" thing in. Which is fair enough, I guess. I'm not a HUGE fan of the 'summoning an Angel' thing since I feel it kinda cheapens the idea of HIM as a Servant, but storing his wives as backup lives is an absolutely genius take (and a rhyme.) What a dick. Love to hate him. Honestly, kinda gives me Gideon Gordon Graves from Scott Pilgrim vibes from the last book... Which is a good thing. Maybe a little bland in some other areas but huge originality points.

Kim Il-sung -
    Kiwi, you hilarious bastard, you can't keep getting away with this.

1 point - Hong Xiuquan by BnEl15
    Hidden text ain't just for Fakers no more! Another great BnEl-brand sheet. Great use of the underused Saver class as a fake-out-- would have been easy to just make him a Faker using that as a trick, but no, you went the extra mile to make the character make the most possible sense on the most official track with genius uses of skills and lore. One of the most excellent villainous characters I've seen on here, and definitely a benchmark for anybody trying to do anything similar. It's the personality that really wins him a place in my top 3, you have such a way with creating such amazing characters in your sheets and this is no exception. Well done.

2 points - Isabel by WhiteFrenzy
    C'mon, am I supposed to NOT vote for a WhiteFrenzy sheet? What are you, nuts? Every single goddamn time there's a winner coming out of you. I love Isabel. I'm a sucker for a unique Beast who's not just the archetypal Big Monster From Myth, and for you to combine THAT with a fascinating and fresh take on the Faker craze that swept over us recently? Absolutely stand out. Your formatting is a gift from the heavens to see and your writing style is absolutely breathtaking. Really, this only isn't FIRST place for one sole reason...

3 points - Pedro II by Wyvern
    The reason this gets my first place vote is an interesting one. If I'm truly honest, there's a lot I like more about the previous two sheets in a lot of ways. I've sung my praises for WhiteFrenzy's technical skill with formatting and amazing flavour on Isabel, and BnEl's characterisation and personality is almost always second to none. But Pedro gets my vote because in my honest opinion, this sheet is the sum of everything you've ever made before and then some, Wyvern. This sheet represents what you are REALLY capable of doing when you are given a push, and I for one am so happy to be blown away by it. Your creativity has come through in your fanmade Extra Classes before even when the sheets have been sparse, regardless of which way the audience opinion has swung on them, but this is absolutely something in an entirely different league that is so much more than the sum of its parts, and riding the Brazilian wave to its natural end has made it rise even higher. For most personal improvement I've ever seen in a sheet, I believe this deserves first place. (My only single criticism is I didn't like the second NP that spreads damage amongst Brazilians. I thought it was a little unnecessary. But 'unnecessary' isn't the worst thing when everything ELSE is so absolutely golden. ) Vote For Pedro indeed.
    Last edited by realcasually; June 24th, 2021 at 11:50 AM.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Always the bridesmaid but never the bride.
    Story of my life :P

I'm just glad people enjoyed my writing enough to consider it for a placement, honestly.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised mine got votes at all. Despite it being my 'best work', most people probably see it as a complementary bonus to Isabel. Which is what inspired me to write it in the first place. I'm happy that my style has evolved enough to get recognition, but its clear that what I made was a labor of gratitude towards WhiteFrenzy's Isabel and the way she inspired me to take my sheet writing to the next stage.

Even now I'm still trying to puzzle out who I'm gonna vote for, because there are just so many other sheets that overshadow even my work at its best.

It's hard to pick. I'm glad that my style of writing has at least evolved enough to get some recognition. To which I'm much thankful for. But its pretty clear I'm the falling action to Isabel's climax in this case. So I'm more than willing to watch her take the gold. Now I go back to agonizing over my choices for this vote!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I'm surprised mine got votes at all. Despite it being my 'best work', most people probably see it as a complementary bonus to Isabel. Which is what inspired me to write it in the first place. I'm happy that my style has evolved enough to get recognition, but its clear that what I made was a labor of gratitude towards WhiteFrenzy's Isabel and the way she inspired me to take my sheet writing to the next stage.

Even now I'm still trying to puzzle out who I'm gonna vote for, because there are just so many other sheets that overshadow even my work at its best.

It's hard to pick. I'm glad that my style of writing has at least evolved enough to get some recognition. To which I'm much thankful for. But its pretty clear I'm the falling action to Isabel's climax in this case. So I'm more than willing to watch her take the gold. Now I go back to agonizing over my choices for this vote!
    Literally the opposite of the way I saw it, you modest bastard. I ADORED Isabel but as wonderful as she was when you dropped Pedro it made the entire Come To Brazil saga seem like the prologue to your reveal.

Blog Entries
    realcasually implies the existence of fictionalcompetitively

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Ask, and ye shall receive.

Kira
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Tiberius
    My name is Tiberius Caesar Augustus. I’m 2,063 years old. My villa was on the small island of Capri, where I could escape from my imperial duties, and I have been married twice. I was once a general, but later I became Emperor of Rome. I have few vices, but I occasionally am drawn toward fascinating mysteries. I often find myself staying up thinking about them only to realize it’s morning. Any time I wasn’t was often spent with my wife, though that ended with our divorce, which led me to take further comfort in those mysteries. My only son died young of natural cause while I remained healthy until the ripe age of 77. I’m trying to explain that I wished to live a very quiet life. I tried not to trouble myself with the issues of those around me and did what I could to make that dream a reality. That was how I dealt with the burden society had thrust upon me, but it didn’t make me happy in the end. However, if I had a second chance, I’m certain I could find it.
    Okay, this is legitimately great and totally in-character. Kudos man.

I've only been at this writing sheets thing for a few months, but it's been a huge blast! I hope you all have enjoyed the few sheets I've put out. I've loved reading all of them. You guys are so amazing and talented, and really inspire me to dive deeper into developing the personalities and backstories of the characters I'm working on and to make them unique and fresh. I have some ideas that I'm going to take my time with

Now to the votes:
    1 point
    Tiberius - Honestly, I would love to think more about him and my Augustus interacting. I bet they wouldn't be able to stand each other! He's such an original character and a wonderful addition to this contest. It also gets me thinking about a Livia sheet.

2 points
    Hong Xiuquan - As I've already expressed, I LOVED this sheet. This is the most amazing interpretation of the figure that someone could come up with, in my opinion.

3 points
    Isabel - Another fabulous sheet. I don't know how someone can be drowning in creativity like this.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    realcasually implies the existence of fictionalcompetitively
    I have absolutely no idea what this means

Alright, it's time for me to vote !
    Once again every sheet have been awesome, which made this vote especially hard to decide. Like, come on people, you can't just hit me with so many good stuff. That's probably illegal.
    But I must chose, and so I vote !

Honourable mentions : literally everyone. I liked everything.

1 point
    Hong Xiuquan. This sheet was really epic to read, and it was VERY tempting to give it 2 points.

2 points
    Zumbi dos Palmares. It may be a weird thing to vote for that one, of all the excellent Brazilian servants, but... I don't know, really. I just like him a bit more ! I really liked that sheet, so, yeah !

3 points
    Big Brother. What more is there to say ? Everyone already said what I wanted to say, but better. I LOVED this interpretation of Big Brother. And 1984 is one of my favourite books so i'm obviously biaised but really, even without that, it's still a top-tier sheet for 3 points.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did a little digging in contest history and this is what I have found:
    RoydGolden is the legend here with i think 25 entries across all Contests.
    Kamerad had a terrific run and in 4 contests back to back he won two and made 2nd after the one contest he couldnt participate due to winning the previous one.
    The second contest, the Phantoms One, has the most entries with 37, we are coming closer and closer to that number again.

Currently the highest amount of Top3 Placings across contest history is 5 and that title belongs to the legends zikari8, leaddemon and the Queen WhiteFrenzy.
    When she lands Top3 again this time (which is guaranteed by now) she becomes the first to reach 6 placings!
    BnEl15 will enter 5 top placings as well, but if he wins, he will be the first ever to have three gold medals in his pocket, rocking past the legends of Kamerad, zikari8 and Sunny with two contest wins.

If I would win I could be the first to win two times in a row....

So either way, Beast's Lair History will be written this month.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I did a little digging in contest history and this is what I have found:
    RoydGolden is the legend here with i think 25 entries across all Contests.
    Kamerad had a terrific run and in 4 contests back to back he won two and made 2nd after the one contest he couldnt participate due to winning the previous one.
    The second contest, the Phantoms One, has the most entries with 37, we are coming closer and closer to that number again.

Currently the highest amount of Top3 Placings across contest history is 5 and that title belongs to the legends zikari8, leaddemon and the Queen WhiteFrenzy.
    When she lands Top3 again this time (which is guaranteed by now) she becomes the first to reach 6 placings!
    BnEl15 will enter 5 top placings as well, but if he wins, he will be the first ever to have three gold medals in his pocket, rocking past the legends of Kamerad, zikari8 and Sunny with two contest wins.

If I would win I could be the first to win two times in a row....

So either way, Beast's Lair History will be written this month.
    I see you are the Historian in our Rounds now Delrey though i am quite distressed why my entries are getting so few Points though i give all in making them .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Me and Queen WF gunning for the top spot (or just top 3 in general) with very close results does start to sound like a semi-common occurence by now. Either way, eager to see history written here soon. Hope more people will leave their mark here, and may the best sheet win.

Blog Entries
    this is likely my best shot at placing

but if i dont ill quit shooting for the top and just start memeing on yall