Page 229 of 367 FirstFirst ... 129179219224227228229230231234239279329 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Back with reading a bit through all the entries.

Random: Huh. She does not celebrate any specific festival but she celebrates nonetheless. Fitting for this obscure Class I guess. I respect attempts to create new classes but I have to see more examples of this one to truly see the potential in it.

Pinetree: Brazil Saga continues. I love it. German-Brazil Contest indeed. Exactly what I wanted this month. Strong contender for top3
    late edit: i also took a look over your coding because i wanted to know the font you use.
    i think you can save a lot of space (and time depending on your formatting procedure) by just wrapping your whole sheet in just your primary font (MS-SS) once. chapters and skills can be wrapped in new fonts as usual.

on that note, if anyone wants their template cleaned up, lemme know lol. each time i peek at others code I wonder how you all can look through it all.
    Last edited by DelRey; June 11th, 2022 at 01:00 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    ~ Here comes Peter Cottontail ~

~ Hoppin' down the bunny trail ~
    Oops! Something has gone wrong.

The Servant information folder you are trying to access has been corrupted. This could have happened due to a server-side hardware issue, a bored Mooncancer, or a miscommunication across clients, such as attempting to access the data while it was being deleted. Would you like to attempt a data recovery?

> YesRecovering... Please wait...

Recovery complete. Displaying in order of recovery.

untitled1.mp3
    - - -
    ch_footage_01.mp4(Scene: Summoning Chamber)

*A brilliant white light recedes. The Master of Chaldea lowers the arm they used to shield their eyes. Before them, seemingly even more confused than they, is what could only be described as some sort of bunnyboy. He takes a moment to examine himself, clearly expecting something that he is not seeing, before he gets his bearings.*

"Ah, yes, terribly sorry, Master. I'm simply unaccustomed to having skin this... pale. It must be a quirk of the summoning. Regardless, introductions are in order! I am Hotu Matu'a. My class is... Voyager? Yes, that sounds right. Well, now that formalities are out of the way, come, come! We must prepare for the celebration!"

*The Master is torn between asking why he sounded unsure of his class and what they were celebrating. By the time they decide, he has already hippity-hopped out the door. End of footage.*

- - -
    hm_sheet_(1).rtfParameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: D-

- - -
    ch_footage_02.mp4(Scene: Maintenance Bay)

*Various Servants are moving about with haste, peeking behind shelves and under desks. Ritsuka enters the room, visibly befuddled.*

"Ah, there you are! Can't you feel that egg-citment? Ha, sorry, that's my only one, I promise."

*Hotu Matu'a approaches the master. They immediately ask him what's going on.*

"Why, an egg hunt, of course! To celebrate my summoning, I've hidden little eggs all over Chaldea. It's a loose adaptation of a favorite festival of mine back home. For every egg you can find and bring back, you'll get a special bunny treat!"

*Hotu Matu'a holds out a sweet potato muffin with tiny decorative leaves stuck in it to resemble a lagomorph's ears.*

"First one's on the house, so you know what you're huntin' for!"

*Ritsuka politely declines, stating they aren't hungry at the moment but would gladly try one later.*

"...You sure? People are already raving over my baking. It's all vegan, organic, and it's really tastiest eaten fresh out of the oven!"

*The master calmly emphasizes that they read somewhere that eating when you aren't hungry makes you gain weight. They leave the room without any more thought as the other Servants gleefully continue turning the place upside-down for eggs. Hotu's face is not visible from the angle of footage, but the drop of his ears indicates some amount of consternation. End of footage.*

- - -
    hm_sheet_(2).rtfLikes: cooking for people, evangelizing
    Dislikes: picky eaters, birdmen
    Talents: cooking, gardening, hiding and retrieving eggs
    Attribute: Star

Traits: Animal Characteristics, Humanoid, King, Wild Beast
    Armament: Canoeing oar, vegetables, moai, floromancy
    Catalyst: A chunk of stone from one of the original moai

- - -
    ch_footage_03.mp4(Scene: Ritsuka's Quarters)

*Ritsuka is reclined on their bed, reading a tablet. There is a knock at their door before it slides open, offscreen*

"Hey, Senpai! Just checking in to see how many eggs you've found!"

*The master is about half way through describing how they haven't really been looking for the eggs when they look up from their tablet and they choke on their words.*

"Ehh? Is something the matter, Senpai?"

*Mash walks forward, into frame. She quite obviously has a pair of lavender rabbit ears sprouting from the top of her head. Ritsuka stutters and stammers before managing to ask what's happened to her.*

"Oh, you noticed! It's a side effect of the bunny treats Hotu is giving out. You get to a bunny, just like him! Aren't I cute?"

*Mash hops in a circle. Ritsuka is visibly off guard but the display was, objectively, adorable. They tell her as much, reluctantly.*

"See? And you can be a cute bunny too! Just get up off your butt and go hunting! plus, Hotu tells me you haven't even eaten your free sample! He's got sweet potato pie in there now, Senpai! You can't even imagine!*

*The master hurriedly placates the Shielder's growing mania with half-hearted reassurances that they'll head straight to the kitchen once they get hungry. Mash looks a bit disappointed, ears drooping, but gives Ritsuka their privacy. She leaves and the door shuts off screen. Ritsuka picks their tablet back up, an urgency in their eyes. End of footage*

- - -
    hm_sheet_(4).rtfPersonal Skills:

Divinity B:
    Hivan culture did not ascribe as much literal divinity to their rulers as other cultures, but Hotu Matu'a specifically acted as a prophet, avatar, and conduit of the one he calls Uoke, granting him a substantial rank.

Moai Mastery A:
    A unique style of magecraft practiced, apparently, in the lost civilization of Hiva. In their tradition, large statues were constructed to honor the deceased and serve as a sort of conduit, channeling their reverence into ambient mana. Particularly skilled mages can even compel the moai to move. In Hiva’s height, it was commonplace to see mage-handled moai going about the city and helping citizens with day-to-day tasks. Unfortunately, his people lost the secret of this craft when they forsook his legacy, leaving all the island’s moai stuck “at attention” indefinitely.

As a Servant, Hotu can conjure one moai from the earth itself, a long-faced moving statue about thrice his height with long limbs. Its movements are sluggish and require active concentration from him. However, its utility as a sentry or combat aid are invaluable for this otherwise support-oriented servant.

Easterous Strength B+:
    A skill somewhere between Monstrous Strength and Innocent Monster. In ancient times, Hotu’s people participated in a yearly tradition involving the retrieval of eggs, one that would be forgotten after his reign, but rediscovered by the birdman cult centuries later. More importantly, it shares a remarkable superficial resemblance to another, completely unrelated holiday. A holiday that Rapa Nui would later be named after. This has apparently caused a sort of involuntary syncretism, warping his appearance and power set.

He seems not to mind, as both holidays apparently celebrated similar things.

- - -
    ch_footage_04.mp4(Scene: Kitchen)

*Hotu Matu'a is mixing an orange batter. Tamamo Cat enters. Her ears are obviously longer than normal. Her face is not on screen.*

"Arf, arf! What's good, bunmaster? Oh, wait, I guess I'm a bunny now, not a cat... What noise do bunnies make?"

"Haha! Boy, you're a delight. Bunnies don't make any noise, technically, but I'm partial to 'boingy boingy'. Try it!"

"Boingy... boingy? Hmm. I might need practice. Anyway, I wanted to watch you cook, see if I could pick up some pointers."

"That... won't be necessary."

"...Huh?"

"Ah, let me rephrase. I mean to say, there is no secret to my cooking. I simply use the finest ingredients! All homegrown!"

"Oh... Well, I guess I should... *sniff sniff* Do you smell that? It's like rot. Not like rotten fish or rotten eggs, just... rot. With a dash of resin. Is that coming from...?"

*Hotu's characteristic mirth leaves his countenance for a single frame before he responds.*

"Hmm? Oh, that isn't rot, it's steam! Steam from the steamed yams I'm making! I can get you some if you wait outside."

"Oh boy, sounds yummy! Boingy boingy boingy!"

*Tamamo Cat hops out of the room joyfully. Hotu Matu'a returns to preparing vegetables. After a moment, he glances directly into camera, still smiling. End of footage.*

- - -
    hm_sheet_(7).rtfRelationships:

Servants with the Mechanical trait: “Hmm. I’m afraid my god's bounty won’t have the full effect on you. But you can still try, I suppose.”

Artoria Pendragon (Ruler), Astolfo (Saber): “Ah, look at you! I see you are already emulating the ideal form. Would you care to become the real deal? Hippity hoppity~”

Sei Shonagon: “Hey, Master, do you know what a ‘vine boom’ is? The funny girl whose hair is hard to look at keeps mentioning I should 'do one' whenever I attack. I presume it’s some kind of plant growth spell, which would indeed mesh well with my style…”

South American Servants: "My my my! They certainly know how to party on the mainland! But of course, I'd still never trade my little slice of perfection for anywhere else..."

Maibaum: "What a curious young lass. I think we'll get along just fine, htough I'm more of an April man myself. And occasionally late March."

Walpurga: "How odd. You are distinctly unbunny, and yet... I feel a bizarre kinship? Perhaps could have a talk over a cup of tea, shoot the breeze about magecraft, the wonders of spring, that sort of thing."

The Easter Bunny: *tears well in his eyes* "He's... he's so beautiful... So perfectly bunny!! And yet... distinctly lacking in happy... Incomplete. Oh, don't worry, little guy, I've got some fresh veggies here that will cheer you right up..."

- - -
    untitled2.mp3
    - - -
    ch_footage_05.mp4(Scene: Hallway)

"Just here, if you please."

*Sherlock Holmes and Ritsuka walk into frame as Holmes gestures towards the door in the center of the shot, which has a sheet taped to its front reading "OUT OF ORDER"*

"You asked me to investigate, and what I found is... Well, in there."

*Ritsuka cautiously opens the door, then recoils in shock. The inside of the room is not visible on screen. Ritsuka struggles quite transparently with their gag reflex for a moment before asking Holmes what they're looking at.*

"If I had to verbalize a hypothesis, I would say this is the smoking gun behind the aberrant behavior we've been seeing. It seems that our new 'Voyager' friend has a few eggs he'd rather we didn't find."

"...Senpai?"

*Both figures on screen whip around to face the origin of Mash's voice. She walk on-screen, seemingly upset by the defensive stances her companions have taken at the sight of her.*

"Senpai, Mr. Holmes, what's...?"

*As she steps closer, she glances into the open door. She is stalled mid-stride, like a machine experiencing an error.*

"...What? Why is there another me? And why it is covered in... wh-whatever that is? Oh Senpai, I don't like this one bit. She doesn't even have long ears!"

*Mash suddenly bounds close enough to Ritsuka that their chests are pressed against each other.*

"We have to KILL that thing, Senpai! We have to kill it and chop it up, and cook it, and we can eat with a side of crinkle-cut sweet potato fries, Senpai. Doesn't that sound--"

*Her speech is interrupted by the swift impact of a cane against her head. She staggers back from the hit as Holmes positions himself between her and the Master. Her skull is completely caved in on the left side, yet she stands. What is inside is more green than red.*

"Ow! What was that about? Senpai, I think Holmes has been compromised too!"

"Please spare us the performance, whatever you are. It is obviously much more likely given the body of evidence that what we found in there is the true Mash Kyrielight."

*The thing which spoke with Mash's voice blinks slowly with its remaining eye. Vines begin growing from her cranial cavity, knitting together to fill the empty space. It smiles.*

"Are you really so sure? I mean, I'm standing here, I'm talking, I'm hopping about. And I'm so happy! Look at her. She's nothing. I'm the new Mash!"

*It takes a step towards the pair. Hair-thin roots crawl from her eyes and mouth, spreading over her skin like lattice.*

"And you can join me, Senpai! And you too, Mr. Holmes! We can all be happy bunnies together!"

*A moment of tense silence passes before the thing pounces onto Holmes with the force and velocity of a jungle cat, knocking the both of them off-screen as they struggle. Visceral sounds can be heard as Ritsuka, hands over mouth in shock, is painted by splatters of pale-green viscera.*

"Boingy b̸o̵i̵n̴g̵y̶ b̶͉͉̌ǫ̵͊i̷͑n̷̊͠g̸̳͊̋y̶͌!"

*End of footage.*

- - -
    hm_sheet.rtfClass: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Lancer, Rider, Voyager
    True Name: Hotu Matu’a
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Polynesia

- - -
    hm_sheet_(3).rtfClass Skills:

Entity of the Outer Realm A-: Hotu has partaken of the divine flesh and emerged with his mind largely intact due to willpower and religious fervor. As such, he acts as the eyes and ears of the outer god and channels a significant portion of its power. Receives a small demerit as the god in question has been terrestrially bound for millenia.

- - -
    hm_sheet_(6).rtfLore:

Hotu Matu’a was the ariki mau (king-chief) of a civilization called Hiva in the Pacific Ocean some time around 800 CE. One day his spiritual advisor, Hau-Maka, told him they received a dream telling them that there was a single small island thousands of miles to the east that would bring their people unfathomable prosperity. Trusting them implicitly, he sailed a catamaran across the ocean with his family and a few dozen of his people, and indeed, an island was found just where it was foreseen. A survey of the island matched all the details Hau-Maka gave of their dream.

If they had gone a bit further, they could have reached South America, a landmass larger than any of them could even imagine with a variety of natural bounty. But no. The dream told them just here and no further, and so they did just that. The Hivans quickly set about establishing the island as their new home, building villages, making gardens for their sweet potatoes, and carving new moai. Initially, they were worried the land would be no good for growing crops, due to the prevalence of “strange weeds”, but they quickly discovered that these weeds seemingly bolstered the growth of vegetables in the surrounding soil.

But then Hau-Maka began acting erratically. They retreated into the wilderness of the island and began systematically killing all of Hotu Matu'a's family. Hotu was able to thwart these plans by outsmarting them, and killed the prophet with a spell, afterwhich he chopped them up to be served as stew for himself and his surviving family members. It is unclear if this kind of cannibalism was normal for his culture at the time.

Regardless, after consuming the prophet, Hotu began acting strangely as well, albeit much more gradually. He demanded more and more moai be constructed, more land tilled for crops in very specific places. Moreover, he began pushing worship of Uoke, a deity that had not been worshipped back in Hiva. He claimed Uoke had fallen from the heaven’s greatly wounded from a fierce battle, and that this island housed his seed. That the people of the island had a symbiosis with this being, nurturing it with worship as it in turn infused the soil with fertility and kept the volcanoes from erupting. His subjects were conflicted about what to think about the chief-king’s eclectic new mannerisms, but their population was burgeoning, so none voiced objection.

Then the transformations began. Friends, loved ones, family. Almost overnight, they became altogether different. And they insisted on company. It is said that a war was waged between the short-eared Hanau Momoko, who chose caution and skepticism in the face of the akiki mau's edicts, and the long-eared Hanau Epe who gave themselves wittingly or not to the green god. The conflict is said to have ended with the total eradication of the latter group, save for a single survivor which escaped to lands unknown.

After this war, the surviving group decided to revise the oral history of their people to paint their founders in a more positive light. The one who killed Hotu's family was not Hau-Maka, but another man altogether who stowed away on the initial voyage. The Hanau Epe were forced from without, invaders. And the chief-king died peacefully in his sleep surrounded by family, and certainly not being burned alive by his subjects after transforming into something neither man beast or plant.

Decades passed uneventfully. The art of Hivan magecraft was lost, and eventually new moai stopped being carved altogether. The population declined to match the scale of the remaining natural resources. Eventually, slave traders discovered their island, and their small, isolated civilization reached its twilight. But the one they called Uoke was still there. Deep below the sand and obsidian, the horror under Rapa Nui remained, unworshipped, waiting for a new warren…

- - -
    hm_sheet_(5).rtfNoble Phantasm(s):

Skyward Eyes of Revelation
    Mata ki te Rangi

A Noble Phantasm concerned primarily with mental and physiological corruption. Foreigner is able to conjure small portions of his god’s flesh, visibly indistinguishable from common vegetables. Those who partake of this plant-like matter will be gradually mutated, with the speed increasing the more is consumed. Initial effects are as benign as growing long ears atop the head and a desire to eat more vegetable. In later stages, more animalistic mutations manifest as well as patchy, moss-like skin discoloration and a compulsion to share the “blessing” with others. In the final stages, the victim is little more than a slavering green-furred beast, the root fibers woven into their muscles like extradimensional nerve endings of the green god.

If the flesh of the god simply cannot take root in the body of one who consumed it, due to a Natural-Body-type skill or poison resistance or the like, the one who ingested will be compelled to go somewhere private to regurgitate the plant matter. After which, they will immediately pass out and the plant matter will rapidly grow into a replica them with rabbit ears. These "potato people" cannot replicate physical or magical ability, only appearance and DNA, and as such their deception can be easily exposed if one knows to be looking for it.

As his Noble Phantasm, the transformation progresses only as far as he allows it to. He could even, theoretically, reverse the mutations for ephemeral beings such as other Servants. However, he is very unlikely to feel the compulsion. Destruction of his Spirit Core will automatically reverse the effects in magical beings, but mundane organisms, such as living humans, may suffer permanent disfigurations.

Impossible Green Truth within the Earth
    Te Pito o te Henua

“Let the voice of the rooster crow softly. The stem with many roots is entering!

The original name for Rapa Nui. Anthropologists have most often translated it as “The navel of the world”, but the word "pito" alternately meant “end”, so there has been some small debate over which the Rapa Nui people meant. But the truth is, they meant both. In Hotu Matu’a’s perception, the island was both the center of the world and its furthest rim. It is the beginning, and it is the finale. It is, all at once, the tiniest, most insignificant speck of land in all of creation, and the only place that truly mattered.

This Noble Phantasm has him sink into the ground and re-emerge temporarily transformed into an avatar of the land itself, channeling the full might of his patron fertility god… is how he choses to perceive it. In his fully mutated form, he has transformed beyond even what his first Noble Phantasm can do to others, more closely resembling a warped elemental of alien plant life carrying merely the vaguest shape of a rabbit. After a moment of running wild, his body will revert to one of blood and bone. A very physically taxing maneuver.

- - -
    ch_footage_06.mp4(Scene: Summoning Chamber, two days later)

*A brilliant white light recedes. The Master of Chaldea lowers the arm they used to shield their eyes. Before them... a familiar silhouette. The Master frowns. Sion chimes in over PA.*

"Oh HELL no. After all that crap, fighting off an army of bunny-eared brainwashed Servants, slaying the mastermind in a thrilling boss fight, and getting everyone fully recovered, you summon ANOTHER?! Alright, ready the incinerator jets."

"Wait! Wait wait wait! Give me two minutes to explain myself!"

*A tense silence, but only for a moment. The Master nods.*

"So. First of all, I'm sorry. Obviously. I was just doing what I thought would be best, but... I realize now that my behavior was inappropriate and deceptive. If you let me stick around, I promise I won't feed my divine bounty to anyone (on our side) unless they've expressed consent and interest in my religion."

*Sion speaks up again.*

"That's not EXACTLY the lesson I would have hope you'd take from the experience. But as long as you're swearing under penalty of Command Seal your pod-people days are over... then fine. We could use any help we could fighting for humanity."

*Hotu Matu'a beams.*

"Of course, of course! The sooner humanity is restored, the sooner I can show them the next stage of evolu-- I mean, sooner I can rest easy!"

*Ritsuka sighs. They've allied with worse. End of footage.*

- - -
    creator_notes.txtWhat's that? Second Easter sheet? Don't be silly, this is obviously about the Tangata Manu tern egg retrieval festival.

Anyway this is like, my most fanfictiony sheet yet. But its an idea I've had for months, and this prompt was genuinely tailor made for me to actually materialize it.

I also had a fair bit of fun with the formatting. Hope it's not too cringe, haha.
    Last edited by Drangle; June 12th, 2022 at 10:30 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Hotu Matu'a: Well that was something. Hints of something spooky in the first part. Then shit goes peared shaped with Mashu's apparent death and replacement. Nice amount of Nightmare fuel and eldritch horror.

Blog Entries
    the moment the rabbit people happen like why those that sound familiar then when they mentioned food I figured it out the green god

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    OOH Fun! I actually did a hotu matu'a/Green God sheet a while ago, but your interpretation is far better :-) great job :-)

Blog Entries
    Therese: finally an Oktoberfest Servant. She needs a skill or a line describing the ability of these women to carry more than a dozen of large beer around.
    these girls are great

Ulrichs: my first thought after reading class skills:

I thought Drangle would be the first to make such a servant, guess he was sniped. I like the sea-foam skill, it was very educational. I would correct that Mana Burst (Light) is reserved for Saints but Mana Burst (Ancient Light) from the Twins would be better fitting here, even in context. Good sheet, i can see it getting good points.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I thought Drangle would be the first to make such a servant, guess he was sniped.
    What, am I suddenly "the LGBT guy" in this thread? Just because I wrote one servant that's a lesbian couple, and another servant that's a man-loving genderqueer drag queen, and another servant that's... nonbinary...

Hmm. Okay, fair cop, I suppose.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Roarin' 20s (Berserker)

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/16472...resize=400x300

Assorted personal Info
    Class: Berserker
    Species: Servant, Zeitgeist
    Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 57kg
    3 sizes: B90/W74/H98
    Blood type: unknown
    Place of origin: The West
    Birthday: January 1st 1920
    Dislikes: 1930s, Bubbles, and Talk of Depression (Economic and Psychological)
    True Name: Zeitgeist of the 1920s
    Type: Wraith
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Americas and Western Europe
    Alignment: Chaotic Insane
    Hidden Attribute: Beast
    Armament: Guns
    Qualified Servant Classes: Berserker, Gunner
    Lore
    A Zeitgeist is a spirit of an era. Roarin' 20s is the manifestation of the era between 1920 and 1929 known as the Roaring 20s. However, as this era was killed by the Great Depression and wasn't subsequently maintained in a Lostbelt it is instead noted as a Wraith-like entity.

She has earned the Hidden Attribute: Beast due to the rampant irresponsible behavior that characterized her era and subsequently led into the Great Depression.

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: EX
    NP: EX

Class Skill(s)
    link
    Independent Action EX
    As long as she is partying she requires no support from a Master.

link
    Madness Enhancement EX
    She manifests a fanatic love for parties and celebrations. She can only communicate with roaring noises; however the more inebriated one becomes (either through Alcohol or her Loss of Sanity Skill) the closer her roars sound to intelligible words.

Personal Skill(s)
    link
    Golden Rule (Wealth and Body) A
    First is a representation of the wealth and decadence that earned the era its name and fame. She gradually accumulates a 24/7 party around her as well as slowly influencing the various economies to resemble that of the Roarin’ 20s (starting with those nearest her). Second is that her body is a physical manifestation of the eras of Beauty, Celebration, and Wealth. Provides her immunity to any effects that cause sleep or poison that are under rank A (thus alcohol can’t get her drunk unless it is highly magical).

link
    Loss of Sanity B
    Similar to Charisma A+, she exudes an aura beyond that of popularity and skill. Her natural charm is equivalent to the decadence that defined her era, in which governments recklessly deregulated big businesses and the Mafia blossomed into prominence. To be in her presence is to have entered a Speakeasy. Let the alcohol flow and the party shall never end!!!

Noble Phantasm(s)
    link
    Great Depression EX
    Type: Suicide, Anti-Treasure
    Range: Variable (potentially Limitless)
    Targets: Everything in Range
    The Great Depression was the end of an era, specifically it was the end of Roarin’ 20s. Thus when the Roarin’ 20s dies this Noble Phantasm activates. This Noble Phantasm is a dramatic reenactment of the onset of the Great Depression (Stock Market crashes, economic Bubbles Burst, loss of hope for the future, massive debt for everyone, etc.). The Range is based on how far her Golden Rule (Wealth and Body) has managed to spread and the percentage of manifestation is based on how closely those economies resemble the Roarin’ 20s. However, as a warning to her Master, it should be noted that her Noble Phantasm’s power extends to more than just money-based economies. In a Holy Grail War it extends to the mana upkeeps for various Servants, the number of Command Seals required for special actions, what wishes the Holy Grail can grant, any debts and favors owed and exchanged between Masters, etc.. If summoned by the Grand Order she affects Prisms (Mana, Rare, Pure, etc.), Saint Quarts, Friend Points, Gacha Rolls, Ascension Items, Skill Reinforcement Items, etc.. If summoned as the Servant of a Beast or as a Servant fighting a Beast, the Noble Phantasm can target any form of resource or investment that the Beast has made (including the Mana that sustains them and any Servants and/or Noble Phantasms they control). The Noble Phantasm will not trigger if she is unsummoned through the use of a Command Seal or if she is defeated in a manner that doesn’t kill her. A Command Seal can be used to guard a specified economy from the fallout of her Noble Phantasm (although this has to be done prior to the Noble Phantasm activating and doesn’t protect from any knock on effects received from the surrounding economies collapsing).

Meta
    Idea was a servant who is great at parties, but also had an aspect of mutually assured destruction. As a Holy Grail War Summon her appearance demands an answer. Of course she is easily gimped by Servants that can trap her in stasis. She also has a massive weakness of being easily bribed. However as long as she exists she is constantly polluting her surrounding economies such that if she ever does activate her Noble Phantasm it is an even bigger deal.

if she got summoned to F/GO she could probably stay for a party or two and then once her Noble Phantasm is understood she is getting unsummoned and put on the banned list (that or she is kept permanently summoned and locked up in Chaldea so that she'll never activate)
    Last edited by Wan Dering'cul Tivator; June 14th, 2022 at 12:46 PM.
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    late edit: i also took a look over your coding because i wanted to know the font you use.
    i think you can save a lot of space (and time depending on your formatting procedure) by just wrapping your whole sheet in just your primary font (MS-SS) once. chapters and skills can be wrapped in new fonts as usual.

on that note, if anyone wants their template cleaned up, lemme know lol. each time i peek at others code I wonder how you all can look through it all.
    That's actually not a problem because I'm not typing up all that code. I did notice the amount of tags but that's just a result of using the UI buttons instead of typing it manually, so it's fine.

Blog Entries
    Fengmeng: interesting. i like it. Formatting is fine, except your inconsistent use of fonts.

Hotu: You sly dog, you know exactly what to post to moisten me up. Ah I knew it! I knew right from the start something is up! You cant choose Henry of all people for a simple Voyager that makes no sense! The formatting is fun as well, cant remember seeing a presentation of that style. Usually, excessive collapse is frowned upon but here it is pretty organic (heh). Strong entry.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Good Hotu, love seeing Polynesian servants. (Also, no offense to you, but god I hope they don't do him as a foreigner if they ever do him, he's cool enough to stand without it!)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reminder that the deadline is Wednesday
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Fengmeng: interesting. i like it. Formatting is fine, except your inconsistent use of fonts.

Hotu: You sly dog, you know exactly what to post to moisten me up. Ah I knew it! I knew right from the start something is up! You cant choose Henry of all people for a simple Voyager that makes no sense! The formatting is fun as well, cant remember seeing a presentation of that style. Usually, excessive collapse is frowned upon but here it is pretty organic (heh). Strong entry.
    Oh, ehe, that wasn't actually intentional, I'm not sure what I did that made the fonts change in different sections. Might fix that in post... I'm glad you liked the sheet, though! Hopefully it wasn't too angsty for this prompt.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Reminder that the deadline is Wednesday
    thanks for the reminder!
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries

Carnaval: Round 2!

Maestra of the New World

“Well, would you look at that! Ol’ King Momo is hogging the spotlight again, isn’t he? And he didn’t even invite me this time? Y’all know that Carnaval isn’t Carnaval without music, right? And that’s where I come in. Master, bring me an instrument!”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Caster
    ERROR
    Chaotic Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.65 / 55 Kg
    Brazil
    Historical Fact

“Music, duh. I spent my whole life practicing and performing. There’s no way I’d stop even if I’m dead. That just means I have all the time in the world to get even better now and show what I’m made of.”

Dislikes

“Party poopers. See, sometimes when you get into a groove, you want to keep going until the sun comes up, but there’s always someone around to tell you to be quiet so they can ‘go to sleep or whatever’. Seriously, haven’t they ever been to a concert before? The audience would be furious if I stopped just because of a complaint or ten.”

Attribute
    Traits
    Human
    Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Female, Servant
    Command Cards
    Parameters
    STR
    E
    AGI
    D
    END
    E
    MA
    A
    LUK
    A
    NP
    B
    Background

Francisca Edviges Neves Gonzaga.

Better known as Chiquinha Gonzaga, was a famed musician known for composing the first ever Carnaval March as well as being the first brazilian woman to lead an orchestra as Maestro. Her contributions to the field of music have marked her as a national icon whose birth is celebrated to this day, though that was far from her only endeavor, Francisca was adept in various genres of music, including polka, valsa, tango, choro and, of course, samba as her chosen medium.

After separating from her first husband, Chiquinha lived as an independent musician, playing piano in music instrument stores. She gave piano lessons to support her son João Gualberto, regardless of society critics because she was raising a child without a husband. She was devoted entirely to her music, which was very successful, as her career grew and she became very famous as a composer of polkas, waltzes, tangos and ditties. Chiquinha began to participate in balls and “chorões'' reunions, normally reserved for men, where she met the flautist Joaquim Antônio da Silva Callado and started to play in his group, O Choro do Calado, being the first woman to play in this group.

The need to adjust the piano sound to popular taste are the reason for Chiquinha Gonzaga's glory to become the first popular composer of Brazil. During this time she composed her first success, the polka "Atraente", in 1877, “composed by the piano, as an improvisation, during a ‘choro’ meeting”. At that time, she was famous but highly criticized by the masculine society of her time. In 1884, she composed the waltz "Walkyria", considered one of her most beautiful waltzes.

After the success of her first printed composition, she decided to start to do vaudeville and revue. She composed the costume operetta "A Corte na Roça" in 1885. In 1911, her greatest success in the theater was the operetta "Forrobodó", that reached 1500 straight shows after the premiere - until today the best show of its kind in Brazil.

In 1900, Chiquinha meets the irreverent artist Nair de Tefé von Hoonholtz, the first woman cartoonist in the world, a bohemian woman from a noble family, and they become great friends. Between 1902 and 1910, Chiquinha traveled through Europe, becoming particularly famous in Portugal, where she wrote songs for various authors.

Shortly after her return from Europe, her friend Nair de Tefé married the Brazilian president Hermes Rodrigues da Fonseca, becoming the first lady of Brazil. Chiquinha was invited by Nair de Tefé a few evenings at Catete Palace, the presidential palace, even against the will of Nair's family. Chiquinha was already very famous but very criticized by the society of her time. Once, in 1914, for the premiere of "Corta Jaca" at the presidential palace, the first lady joined Chiquinha on guitar, playing an excerpt from the song composed by the pianist. This episode was considered a scandal at the time, with public critics against the government, the life at the palace, the promotion and dissemination of music whose origins were in "vulgar" dances, contrary to the values of the aristocratic social elite. Playing Brazilian popular music in the palace of the Brazilian Government was regarded at the time as a violation of the protocol, which caused controversy in the upper echelons of society and politicians. After the end of his presidential term, Hermes da Fonseca and Nair de Tefé moved to France, where they remained for a long time. Because of this episode, Chiquinha and Nair ended up losing touch.

In 1934, at age 87, she wrote her last composition, the opera "Maria".Due to the popularity of her music, many people began to use her music and content without permission, and they were abusing her work as a musician this led to Chiquinha founding the Brazilian Society of Theater Authors, in 1917, which was the first society put into place to copyright and protect works by Brazilian artists.

By the end of her life, she composed music for 77 theater plays and was the author of about 2,000 compositions in different genres: waltzes, polkas, tangos, lundus, maxixes, Fado, quadrilles, mazurkas, Choros and serenades.

Personality

A woman dedicated to her craft, Chiquinha as a servant isn’t interested in wishes or grails. Her only focus is in improving her ability to captivate the masses and produce ever greater musical marvels. She’s downright obsessed with this goal and will often break out into song or dance if she can think of something interesting, looking for inspiration in new forms of music to find ways to improve herself.

In some ways she’s both maestro and diva, capable of playing a multitude of roles in any kind of performance, proud of her ability to guide others by example and to give others something to be happy or excited about.

This also makes her difficult to engage into if you’re not on the same wavelength.

As a musician, Chiquinha is a perfectionist, and often won’t stop working until she’s satisfied. She’s also quite happy to lend her talents to those looking for a bit of entertainment, seeing as she was a part of many popular genres of music during her time that are popular to this day.

She considers herself a trend setter.

When it comes to other servants, Gonzaga will consider them as either one of two groups. Fellow artists or an audience. As a Servant without much offensive power to speak of, her abilities as a caster lie on improving her own position by setting up large scale performances and reaping the benefits through her unique array of skills. In that way, she’s every bit a show woman.

During the World Grail Quest, Caster was part of one of the South American factions, working alongside the likes of King Sebastian and other local servants to create an impenetrable defense against outsider factions. Though she herself mostly dealt with entertaining the faction and building up a following, disguised as a budding musician to establish a steady supply of mana for herself and others.

Gonzaga constantly complains about modern copyright laws no longer protecting her work. Though this allows her to play her own songs without being bothered, she refuses to comment on any mention of the scandalous may-december romance which was discovered after her passing and that of her lover, though she won’t hesitate to sing his praises if prompted.

She is very much a lover of the arts, and loves discovering talents in those surrounding her, specially her fellow heroes and even enemy Servants.

Class Skills

Territory Creation C+

The ability to create a territory advantageous for one-self. In this case, the Caster is capable of creating a grand stage on which she can perform and hold a massive audience. Though she loses quality to make up for the sheer size, adjustments can be made and the effectiveness increased. Though its main use is to provide the perfect environment for a musical performance.

Increases own Arts performance by 7%.

Self Replenishment (Song) -

The means through which one is capable of replenishing stamina through the vigor and adoration of others. Unlike the standard version of this skill, which is possessed by Heroic Spirits of the Avenger class, Caster possesses a unique variation which fuels itself with the ‘enjoyment’ of her audience. Its Rank increases depending on the size of the audience and how much they are enjoying themselves, starting at E-Rank and increasing the longer a performance lasts, before decreasing as a performance ends.

Gains 5 critical stars every turn.

Powerless Shell A

A form of Presence Concealment. In essence, it makes it difficult for the user to be perceived as a servant, hiding their true nature while making others believe they are weak humans. It doesn’t grant any bonuses to stealth and will lose effectiveness once the user starts to display their own abilities. But so long as their identity is preserved, they can just go back to being part of the faceless crowd.

For Caster, this skill becomes ineffective as soon as she starts singing, as her prodigious talent and musical skill sets her apart even from an average human.

Increases own Quick performance by 5%.

Personal Skills

Protection of the Muses (False) B

An existence equal to that of an inspiring idol. Similar to great musicians of the past whose talents were equated to those favored by the gods of the arts and song, Chiquinha is known for pioneering a medium of music by being the first to combine song and instrument, creating what would be considered the first modern Carnival March. Locally, the date of her birth is considered a holiday. She’s capable of inspiring rapid shifts in tempo amongst allies and keeping them motivated and energized for longer periods of time.

Increases party's Quick performance (3 turns)
    Increases party's Arts performance (3 turns)
    Increases party's Buster performance (3 turns)
    Increases party’s NP Charge (20%)

High-Speed Incantation C+

The practice of a songstress makes the weaving of incantations both fast and elegant. Not quite at the level of a woman whose words replicate the language of fairies, Caster’s complete lack of magecraft in life hampers her ability. Nonetheless, her artistic skill and lifelong practice allows her to match great mages in her chosen medium of singing, so long as she nails the right rhythm.

Predictably, all her incantations are in fact just pieces of music, modern or old, that she has appropriated to cast

Charges own NP gauge (78%)

Improvised Footwork E+

The ability to dance and inspire others through physical movement. With no need for words to be said. Not a skill that Gonzaga had in life, as her role was to compose and lead. However, due to the strong connection of her own work to Carnaval, and the festival’s own connection to dancing. Gonzaga as a servant possesses the ability to dance and move in an extremely graceful manner and quickly memorize dance steps and routines on the level a human would consider to be a master.

The low rank means that she lacks the ability to affect the would through movement alone, and is limited to what are effectively evasive maneuvers. This skill, interestingly enough, can be improved with practice and learning from an actual dancer and serves to alter her own rhythm to match the chosen dance.

Selects own NP Command Card's type between Quick, Arts or Buster (3 turns)
    Grants self Evasion for 2 attacks (3 turns)

Noble Phantasm
    Ó Abre Alas: The Grand Festival’s Musical March
    B-Rank / Anti-Army

The musical accompaniment befitting the greatest party in the world. A massive assortment of phantoms who join the Maestra as she leads them into a triumphant presentation. Not a Noble Phantasm which can be used for combat, rather, one should think of it as an amplifier of the soul, carrying deep meaning and information through sound alone.

More than anything, this is a song which can be understood by all life forms, bypassing language and species barriers. At its most basic, the idea of music is to transmit information and knowledge, further evolving with mankind and becoming capable of transmitting powerful emotions, dreams and hopes.

Caster’s Noble Phantasm is built on that foundation and takes it to a level where it stops simply speaking a language, but that song itself becomes the unified language through which all may share and receive. With a massive reach, capable of impacting hundreds of people, Gonzaga’s ultimate ability is a concert which when paired with the hot blooded dancing of her fellows can captivate and drive those in attendance deeper into jubilation and excitement.

Not limited to humans, or even living beings, this Noble Phantasm relies on Gonzaga’s ability to broadcast her own intentions to the world around her. With the genre and emotion driving her song being reflected and amplified by the world itself like and instrument hooked into an amplifier.

The counter to such an ability is simple. Creatures without a sense of hearing aren’t affected in the slightest. And those with some form of the Charisma Skill can resist the compulsions of the song. Those with the highest Rank of the skill capable of ignoring it outright.

It also cannot be used if a certain amount of people aren’t in ‘attendance’.

Though Gonzaga refuses to elaborate on what is the lowest threshold.

Changes Party’s Command Cards' type to match NP’s (3 turns)
    Increases party's critical damage (3 turns)
    Gains critical stars (Max 25)

Last edited by Wyvern; June 18th, 2022 at 10:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mankind will celebrate, the heavens will bless, the earth will remember.
    For this day shall be the happiest moments of your life.
    Now, let us begin the wedding feast!

(Note: Imagine all her sentences ending with -desuwa)

Joy and countenance be upon you, my beloved mortals!
    I am Hera, the Queen of the Gods. I have come to grace you with my endless blessings.
    Come, be not afraid! Consult with me all your petty domestic issues and relationship problems!

Eh, what is the matter, Master? Why are you making such a peculiar expression?
    You don’t trust me? How rude! The divine tutelage of the Goddess of Marriage and Family is absolute!
    There’s not a single being in the universe more qualified than me in handling Household Matters!

Hearken! There is no affair more important in this cosmos than the conjoining of two individuals.
    In other words, there is no ceremony in this world that is more holy and merry than a Marriage!
    What I mean is... sigh… It is quite pitiful that you are still unmarried, Master.

Ah, I see... Ufufu… Indeed. For you to have summoned me can only mean one thing.
    You wish to have my blessing to organize the grandest wedding feast the world has ever seen!
    Leave it to me! I’ll even borrow you my Garden of Hesperides for the wedding venue!

What is it? You don’t even have a bride or groom candidate in mind yet?
    That is a non-issue. With my Authority, I can arrange you the perfect soulmate!
    Do you have specific preferences? Personality, body type, social status, background, anything?

Let’s see here… Among the 7.8 billion living mortals, there are approximately 67 candidates worldwide with 95% to 100% match.
    Huh? You still don’t look very satisfied with the result. You mortals sure have a weird standard...
    Ufufu… Don’t tell me that you’re not interested in humans at all? I can totally understand!
    I’ll expand the range of species to include beasts, spirits, demons, vampires, and automatons!

The most important thing about marriage is what comes after the jubilant wedding ceremony.
    What are you saying?! I’m talking about Family Life and Household Matters, or course!
    To live happily ever after, that newly formed Bonds of Matrimony must never be broken.

Loath as I have to admit it, even my own marriage with Zeus involves many strife and conflicts.
    Numerous tragedies have arisen from these conflicts, and we even had divorced and reconciled.
    Nonetheless, the vows sworn at the most magnificent of banquets must be treasured.

May these holy union of body, mind and soul grant thee eternal countenance and joy.

Class: Ruler
    True Name: Hera
    Alias: Juno Regina
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology, Roman Religion
    Attribute: Heaven

The Goddess of Marriage, Family and Childbirth in the Greco-Roman Pantheon. Hera is one of the Twelve Olympians, the wife and sister of the almighty Zeus, crowning her as the Queen of the Gods. Despite the fearsome and strict persona she often shows in legends and myths, Hera is actually a very caring mother goddess, and her love towards mankind is second only to Hestia amongst the original Twelve Olympians.

As a matter of fact, Hera’s most prominent role is as a Guardian Deity. In the Roman belief system she is connected with the concept of Tutela, which symbolizes the “tutorship” she bestows to all human beings through the nurture that the universal “family” institution provides.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    True Love Discernment: A+
    The capability to flawlessly identify the “romance” of an individual. By careful analysis of individual compatibility, romantic preference and even relationship destiny, it is possible for Ruler to trace their True Name in addition to their weakness, strength and of course, ideal partner.

Magic Resistance: A
    The capacity to resist and invalidate the influences that would ruin one’s marriage and family, or something. At this rank, Ruler is immune to any attempts to infringe her relationship with Zeus or her Master; and no entity, magus or otherwise, can ever hope to break this divine bond, or so she claims.

Personal Skills:
    Matriarch Divine Core: EX
    As one of the Twelve Olympian of Greek Mythology, and later part of the Capitoline Triad of the Roman Religion, Ruler is rightfully venerated as the Queen of the Gods, a bonafide Supreme Deity with importance comparable to her husband.

As the Goddess of Marriage, Family and Childbirth, Ruler’s Divine Authority encompasses the creation and revocation of Contracts, the sovereignty over Curses, and the capability to produce Divine Beast familiars through Parthenogenesis. In addition, as part of her “divine union” of marriage with Zeus, Ruler can even borrow her husband’s signature Authority of the Sky, allowing her to wield the cold wind and the raging thunderstorm.

Maiden's Tutelary Affection: A+
    A skill that represents Ruler’s aspect as a Tutelary Deity and a Guardian Goddess. It is encompasses the Authority derived from the concept of “family” that she embodies. It is none other than the maternal affection and care that the child receives from the mother, the paternal protection and sustenance of the father, the joy shared by the siblings, and the bond of love that unified the husband and wife. Such are the forms of tutelage that Ruler blessed mankind with.

In essence, it is a powerful divine blessing that can bestow different beneficial effects depending on the “desire for growth and improvement” of the individual.

Bridal Cosmic Strife: B
    The fearsome capability to wield and command the personification of Discord (Eris) and those Evil Spirits deriving from it: Ponos (Hardship), Lethe (Forgetfulness), Algea (Pains), Hysminai (Battles), and Androktasiai (Manslaughters); Neikea (Quarrels), Pseudea (Lies), Amphillogiai (Disputes) and Ate (Ruin); these are the curses that will surely afflict those willing to swear false oaths. Eris is materialized through an armament resembling various firearms, while the Evil Spirits are summoned as magical bullets.

In other words, it is a skill that represents the more daunting aspects of the domestic married life. Just as the Goddess of Strife and Discord, Eris, is born from Ruler’s union with Zeus, the conflict of interest between two individuals united by the Matrimonial Bond may result in the most heart-rending of tragedies. Nonetheless, because Ruler's current manifestation embodies her more benevolent aspects, this skill’s rank is slightly lowered. Otherwise, if summoned as an Avenger, this Skill would instead manifest as a Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms:
    Hesperides Wedding
    Sing the Nuptial Hymns, Now is the Dazzling Wedding of Gold!
    Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    The grand wedding feast that is held at the Garden of Hesperides.
    A celebration of love, a commemoration of unity. This is a Noble Phantasm that recreates the three hundred year long wedding ceremony that celebrates her divine union with Zeus. It also brings forth the wedding gift she received from Gaia; the shining Garden of Hesperides as the venue, and the golden apple ambrosia it produces as the exquisite banquet for all the attending guests.

In essence, it is a Noble Phantasm in which Ruler maximizes her Authority as the Goddess of Marriage to organize the ultimate revelry in the form of the most universal and joyful celebration known to mankind.

Gamelion Samos
    Thou, Cosmos Sewing Matrimony
    Type: Anti-World
    Stars, planets, mankind -- uphold the Sacred Vow of Union.
    A vestige of Ruler’s fundamental Function as one of the Twelve Machine Gods who crossed the sea of stars. It is the distillation of all the authorities and roles she possesses as the Starship with the designation "Spiritron Tethering-Purpose Star Linking Vessel" Hera.

To put it simply, it is a Function capable of producing a massive gravity field that can potentially even bind together a Galaxy.

Last edited by Kamera; June 20th, 2022 at 01:02 PM.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Kamera in here at the last minute with the steel chair.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    (Note: Imagine all her sentences ending with -desuwa)
    What a powerful sheet

Blog Entries
    Silent Night, Holy Night. All is calm, All is Bright. Round yon Virgin Mother and Child. Holy Infant so Tender and Mild.

Heavenly Message

Base Form

First Ascension

Final Ascension

Spiritron Dress: Winter Wonderland

Sleep in Heavenly Peace.
    Sleep in Heavenly Peace.

Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Origin:
    History?

Height:
    155 cm (5'1)
    Weight:
    54 kg (119 lbs)

Natural Enemy:
    Arius
    Attribute:
    Star
    Traits:
    Servant, Divine Spirit, Wraith
    Armament:
    Her voice

Parameters

STR: E █████

END: E █████

AGI: C █████████

MANA: EX ███████████████████████████████████████████████

LUCK: EX ███████████████████████████████████████████████

NP: C █████████

Class Skills

Riding (D):
    Highly specialized riding specific to a single mount.

It is less that I guide it. It is more like it is guided by the merry will of gentleman, like a song on the wind.

Magic Resistance (B):
    Invalidates magic with three verses or less.

I was born of Chaos's progeny, yet my stay here has eroded by resistances somewhat.

Bond Level 1

Enigmatic child of Saint Ambrose, cast throughout history as the herald of mankind’s salvation. Proclamation of the Christians, yet sired by Pagan titans.

Bond Level 2

Source:
    History?Musical History
    Region:
    Nazareth?Milan
    Dislikes:
    Summer
    Talent:
    Choral singing
    Catalyst:
    A scrap of the first hymn, circa. 400 CE

Smells of peppermint.

Bond Level 3

Arius held that God the Son was beneath God the Father, a distinct but related entity through which God acted through. An empty vessel. Such claims were blasphemous in the eyes of St. Ambrose, who held firm that the Father and the Son were one in the same. This belief influenced his clerical work, including the music that had been credited to him. Whether he actually penned these hymns is unknown, but the content of these hymns reinforce his vision of Christ. Through this divine inspiration a lingering Wraith, born under aspects of Zeus and Cronus, coalesced into the Spirit of Advent.

Conflation with the tradition of Saturnalia is both a coincidence and a fated occurrence.

Caster is bubbly and spreads merriment.

Bond Level 4

Personal Skills

Gabriel’s Annunciation (A+):
    The message that the Archangel Gabriel gave to Mary the Virgin concerning the immaculate conception. A skill that signifies one’s association with the Nativity of Jesus Christ. Neither the messenger nor the receiver, Rider is the very message itself. Her status as “message” means that while she has an origin and a destination, she has no “home” to speak of, only existing upon the voices of the faithful. As such she is conferred parameter bonuses during days associated with Advent. As the message is broadcast through song, this skill grants her status as a songstress whose music borders on sorcery.

From the vastness of space to a manger, I made quite the trek to be here.

Star of Bethlehem (A+):
    The light that guided the Magi to meet the King of the Jews on the night of his birth. A Messianic prophecy that stirred King Herod to massacre the innocent in search of his usurper. The holy light that heralds the Immaculate Conception, the carrier of the Savior.

A conjunction of the heavenly bodies Saturn and Jupiter could cause such a brilliant light, coinciding with the feast of Saturn, the positive aspect of Cronus that survived his castration by Jupiter’s hand. Jupiter is the “regal star”, Saturn his progenitor. A person born beneath it would be a twice crowned king, the usurper for mankind’s sake.

The light that comes off of Rider’s body is one that subverts “kingship”, causing problems for those who have power derived from “divine right”. It is Rider’s authority to decide who has the right to rule over man.

No mothers I have, only three fathers. Born 'neath two, servant of one. My light guided the three kings to the one king above all.

Wenceslas’ Generosity (B+):
    A Christian anecdote of a noble king who gives a peasant food, money and clothing upon the second day of Advent, braving harsh, frigid winds. Not Rider’s generosity itself, but the conceptual air around her that makes people more susceptible to acts of generosity. Functionally, enemies are more willing to come to the negotiation table after hearing her performance. As a side effect bonus she is unaffected by the cold.

Let no one have to endure the harsh elements alone. I open my doors to you. Cozy up by the fire and shake off the col-oh wait it's August.

Divinity (E-):
    An unnamed, unseen spirit, born from the castration of Saturn. It has tied its existence to celebrations during the Winter solstice.

Bond Level 5

NPs

Mari Lwyd
    ~Great Wassailing Beast of Merriment~

Type:
    Anti-Fortress
    C
    Range:
    1-30
    Max. Targets:
    1-5

An ancient Welsh tradition that involves carrying a hobby horse around to neighboring households and performing songs of request in which the audience would have to deny them entry in song as well. Both parties would continue singing to each other until one relented. If the Mari Lywd won, their carriers would be allowed into the household for food and drinks.

While not a true Phantasmal Species, it is nonetheless a beast carried on the winds of song and joy of the Advent, the great tradition of wassailing, the yearly assurance of health and wealth. Macabre as it appears, the beast is a conduit of charity between lords and peasants. It's sinister appearance betrays its true purpose, but it is meant to test the generosity of household occupants, challenging them to look past its ghastly appearance and see it as the vulnerable animal it is. Its typing might appear odd, but through the Great Wassailing Game all barriers may be crossed and entry “granted” by even the stingiest of misers. The Great Wassailing Game imposes Luck checks onto its target; losing or refusing to respond in kind results in the bypassing of magical defenses, as Rider becomes recognised as being allowed entry.

Mari Lwyd has a mind of its own and it can act rather possessive of its Rider. It also has a habit of running off on its own. At times Rider feels burdened by the beast, its presence within her Saint Graph a 'mismatch' of cultural traditions. Yet, deny it all she like, it is a part of her, and her a part of it.

All manner of songs considered part of the Nativity Canon may be used in the Great Wassailing Game. Even the modern ones.

“Hey, check out this brand new song I just learned. It’s by someone named ‘Mariah Carey.”

Endless Sonic Proclamation of Yuletide Demands
    ~All I Want for Christmas is You!~

Type:
    Anti-Sanity
    ???
    Range:
    ???
    Max. Targets:
    ???

Rider’s super secret forbidden Noble Phantasm. Only to be used if absolutely necessary.

Yeah, we’re not going to need this one unless the situation calls for it.

The origins of the Charitable Beast are shrouded in mystery. Mari Lwyd is the facilitator of charitable acts of the Yule season. The ultimate gift of advent given to humanity was the coming of Christ. The clue lies in the name; Mari Lwyd can be translated as “Holy Mary/Blessed Mary”.

Bond Level 6

True Identity

Rider’s true identity is the Embodiment of Christmas Carols, a Christian tradition where people sing songs of the Episodes of the Nativity, each reiterating Gabriel’s Annunciation.

The first Nativity hymns were penned by St. Ambrose of Milan, yet Rider was born from an earlier tradition, the Feast of Saturnalia. The feast honoring the fugitive and castrated God and King of the Golden Age influenced the tradition of Christmas that would come centuries later. Saturn brought with him an unnamed spirit that facilitated times of merriment and gift-giving, unburdening the souls of mortals during the Winter Solstice. It should be noted that the great conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter-Father and Son-creates a prominent “star” in the sky.

Rider’s influence was carried with the songs of the Advent across Europe where she supplanted the Pagan tradition of wassailing as the Wraith of Festive Music. As the message brought into the World announcing the birth of Christ she could be considered the one who conceived him.

Bond Level 7

Personality

Rider is warm and bubbly. She is always up to party and often breaks out into song without prompting. She has a generous heart and habitually tries to help the needy, causing financial strain for her Master. Simply being around her can make one feel more charitable.

In times where she opens up, one gets the impression that she carries a great weight on her shoulders, burdened with a sacred duty. At times she can be a little forceful with her merrymaking.

Her wish for the grail is peace on earth and goodwill towards men.

Bond Level 8

Quotes

“Greetings, Master. I am the Servant Rider, Embodiment of Christmas Carols. You may call me Carol for short. Shall we spread good cheer to all tonite?”

“W-why would you summon me in June?!?”

“Master, you will join me for tonite’s caroling. No, I don’t care if it's July. You chose to summon me in the summer. Now come before I unleash my secret Noble Phantasm.”

(to Mari Lwyd) “Wait, what are you doing? Get back here! You’re not supposed to go off on your own like that.”

Bond Level 9

Craft Essence

A Here We Go A Caroling

“Come Master!

The night is young.

The moon is out.

The snow is crisp and sparkly.”

Author’s Notes

i did say i was gonna participate in the christmas contest

just not during christmas

Blog Entries
    Gonzaga: cute sheet. She had an interesting life. Would have been great if you used one of her pieces as music here

Hera: finally a bridal sheet with hera in it. not how i would imagine her but it is a fun interpretation of her as a machine

Carol: what.

Edit: i compiled all entries so far. I hope for some more last minute entries to make voting even harder~
    Last edited by DelRey; June 21st, 2022 at 09:22 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.