Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Magic: A
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B

Negates all magecraft with a chant of 3 verses or lower.
    Takes minimal damage even from high magecraft and ritual curses.

Riding: D

As a cowherd, Niulang is experienced with riding animals but prefers to guide them on his own feet.
    He can and will, however, gladly ride a flying bridge carried by magpies.

Goddess' Divine Core: C

Zhinu's Skill.
    A composite Skill (including Divinity) that expresses Zhinu's status as a perfect goddess from birth.
    Its other effect, aside from the effects of Divinity, is to preserve the absoluteness of her mind and body. It repels all forms of mental interference, prevents physical growth, and keeps her figure from changing no matter how many calories she ingests.

Personal Skills
    Curse of Separation: D

The star crossed lovers were cursed by Yu Huang to never see each other except on the Night of Sevens.
    However, neither of them have individual legends recorded in Human Order and neither is more important than the other in their shared tale,
    so although they remain separate, the two share a single Saint Graph as a Heroic Spirit, and are able to hold conversations by switching who is in control of the Saint Graph.

Determination of Steel: EX

The ability to keep an unshakable focus and ignore pain for the sake of their goals.
    Niulang and Zhinu are both people defined by their outstanding dedication to their works... whenever the two are not interacting.
    This Skill is ranked as EX because the effects received from it are either maximum or zero depending on whether or not the other is doing anything.

Summer Triangle: A

The Skill that represents Niulang and Zhinu's status as the married stars, separate by the Milky Way.
    Upon becoming a star, Niulang was elevated from mortal status, granting his Saint Graph a strong resistance against the likes of poisons and diseases.
    This Skill also allows the couple to employ magpies as familiars, as those are represented by the Deneb, the third star in the Summer Triangle.

Weaver: A

Zhinu's original Authority expressed as a Skill. The ability to weave pieces of divine clothing.
    Due to neither of them having any real combat experience, their entire prowess as a Servant relies on Zhinu's ability to produce highly armed outfits.
    She could potentially weave powerful combat clothes for her Master and allies, but sharing a Saint Graph with Niulang distracts her to point where the robes always end up having Niulang's side. A Master lucky enough to share Niulang's measurements can still fully benefit from it.

Noble Phantasm
    Asking for skill on the Night of Sevens
    Qixi Qiqiao

Type: Anti-Obstruction Noble PhantasmRange: 0-50
    Max. Targets: Everyone within range, without distinguishing enemy or ally. 

The yearly festival that celebrates the reunion of the star-crossed lovers abstracted as a Noble Phantasm.
    Their festival is an important seasonal event around all of East Asia, being called Qixi in China, Tanabata in Japan and Chilseok in Korea. All names mean "night of sevens", because their reunion happens on the July 7th of every year.
    While the hard-working stars are blessed with great happiness by each other's side, the hard working festival attenders make a wish, praying that the couple will share their luck with the fellow artisans who want to improve their skills.

A wish-granting Noble Phantasm powered by the billions of prayers sent to the star-crossed lovers.
    However, this wish-granting ability far from what the omnipotent Holy Grail can do.
    Niulang and Zhinu's reunion is nothing more than a reward to their dedication toward their crafts, and the main object of their festival is to wish for improvement on one's own craft.
    Unlike other wish-granting Noble Phantasms, Qixi Qiqiao provides no immediate solutions or instant profits. It merely twists fate and the laws of nature to enforce the concept of rewarding effort. Those under the Noble Phantasm's effects still need to persevere and realize their wishes by their own power.

Character
    Personality:
    A sickeningly lovey-dovey couple. They never stop singing praise to each other, especially about the other's dedication. They have big responsibilities as guardians of Human Order, but they are so distracted by the fact that they have constant access to each other that they completely forget about it.
    When reminded of their Servant job, one of them promises to stay away until the other finishes what they have to do. Despite the goofiness in their usual interactions, whenever they do get to work, they are very thorough perfectionists who never show a hint of tiredness, negligence or hesitation.

As expected from two birds of a feather in love, they strongly appreciate people similar to themselves, and feel invested to give any support they can so that the similar person can be as happy as they are. Keyword being support, since the couple believes happiness should be conquered by one's own hands, never handed to those who didn't struggle for it.

Motivations and attitude towards the Master:

They're too busy paying attention to each other to care. A Master would need to really work their way into a functional partnership.

Dialogue examples:

-Niulang: "Since we have to take turns using the body, I can't ever see what Zhinu is wearing, but it's easy to imagine it's a most gorgeous robe, with every bit of heart and soul weaved into it."
    -Zhinu: "Oh, it couldn't possibly be, honey, since all of my heart and soul went into the one you're wearing."

-Zhinu: "I can't say it saddens me because how could I ever be sad with Niulang by my side, but it somewhat disappoints me how much people misunderstand the concept of 'wish upon a star'. They just make a wish and wait for it to eventually happen, as if they'll ever deserve what they want without doing anything for it."
    -Niulang: "Oh, agreed completely. It's clear that they've never met a star in person, because if they really knew how marvelous my Zhinu is, they wouldn't even think of acting half-baked about their prayers to her."

Lore
    Historical character and figure:
    Zhinu was the daughter of the Jade Emperor Yu Huang, the supreme god of Chinese mythology. She was an amazingly skilled and hard-working weaver, tasked with the important job of making the clothes of the gods. When Zhinu eventually reached her marriageable age, Yu Huang thought to only one suited for his dear workaholic daughter would be the most diligent and hard-working being he could find. Through his search, the Jade Emperor laid his eyes on Niulang, a young human cowherd as zealous as Zhinu herself.

Zhinu was allowed to ascend to the heavens with all of his herd, and married the weaver goddess. With their identical personalities, the two hit off really well. Too well, in fact. Once together, Niulang and Zhinu became so engrossed in their married life that they had completely stopped working. Angered, Yu Huang sentenced the couple to stay forever separate in opposing sides of the Milky Way, but ultimately took pity on them and allowed the two to meet once per year on the 7th of July, as long as they put their effort into their work to earn it. And so, the couple started to passionately work for the sake of their yearly reunion.

Since then, on the Night of Sevens of every year, a flock of magpies comes carrying a bridge across the Milky Way for the two star-crossed lovers.
    Related characters:

Dioscuri:
    -Castor: "Hmph, pathetic, Altair! You sing endless praise to your wife but she's only one mere star. I'll have you know that my sister is the half of a whole constellation!"
    -Pollux: "B-Brother, stop, why are you making a competition out of this?"
    -Niulang: "You'll never make anything half as good as Zhinu's robes if you keep valuing quantity over quality, Castor. She chose we'd be one star each so we could pour all of our loves into a single point. Spreading your feelings through half a constellation sounds nice, but we value our loves too much to allow it being this sloppily unfocused."
    -Castor: "How dare you try to act clever to me, human?!"

Orion & Artemis:
    -Artemis: "Did you hear that, darling? Our love is unfocused because you're Tri-star. Quick, pick a favorite and I'll see if can somehow destroy the other two so we can compete on equal grounds with them."
    -Zhinu: "That sounds amazingly challenging. I can respect this level of dedication. Our fathers are the supreme gods of our respective mythologies, so if we can get them to help together, we might have a chance to go through with that."
    -Artemis: "Wow, thank you so much, Vega. I'm glad you're such a friendly rival."
    -Orion: "Dear gods, our conversation turned even more idiotic than the one with the twins..."

Rama:
    -Zhinu: "Please pray to us on the Night of Sevens. We're very serious about it. We'll put your wish on the top of the priority list. You know very well how much you deserve it."

Nightingale, Spartacus, Tesla, Edison, Asclepius:

-Niulang: "Look at all these people, even now, so long after their times, still with such a passionate drive to make the human world a better place. They really remind me of you, Zhinu. The Throne of Heroes really picks well who gets to join."

Siegfried, Arjuna, both versions of Emiya, Bedivere:

-Zhinu: "Their hearts hold no love for their duties, but they still choose to take the hard path with full diligence, ready to make any sacrifice they might need to... I don't think that's something we can relate to, but I can respect this a lot. "

Koyanskaya, Columbus, Wu Zetian, Moriarty:

-Niulang: "Hmmmm... I'm not sure how to feel about this. Their intentions are about as bad as they can get, but..."
    -Zhinu: "Yeah, I know, after how much thought and dedication they put into it, how many hardships they overcame for their dreams, how can you not cheer for them even a little?"
    -Niulang: "Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth."

Author notes
    I got the idea for the body-sharing Tanabata couple on day 1, but I didn't get it anywhere beyond the "still separate but together" until today. Clearly the one element that was missing in the Servant sheet was deadline panic.

Blog Entries
    actually surprised no one went with Romeo & Juliet duo
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, that idea is kinda hard to fit with the canon Shakespeare content.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've done an R&J sheet, tho that was quite some time ago and I don't really think t'was all that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Canonically Romeo and Juliet are Phantoms anyways, right?

Blog Entries
    the canonicity of who and who is not a heroic spirit is dumb and should be ignored in the context of create a servant

justice for michelangelo
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Blog Entries
    The real justice for Michelangelo was not becoming a Heroic Spirit.

He can rest in peace. Amen.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Touche

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    actually surprised no one went with Romeo & Juliet duo
    Bonnie & Clyde are also an obvious inclusion I'm a little surprised no one's gone for. I had some ideas for them myself but decided to go with Meir & Bruriah as my second entry instead.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Canonically Romeo and Juliet are Phantoms anyways, right?
    Phantom fusion is a thing, also. Although you would have fuse a duo of duos to keep yourself within the prompt.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not necessarily. Hessian and Lobo are still individuals despite being one Servant.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I guess the Invisible Man is also part of them and he's not an individual.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Patrons of Eleusia

Demeter
    & Persephone

(Saber & Rider)

"Servant Rider Persephone has answered your invitation, pleased…*bruesh* Eh, what was that?"

"Surprise! you don't think I'd let you go during our time together right, Kore?"

Personal Datas
    Height : 183 & 176 cm
    Weight: ? ?

Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful Evil & Lawful Neutral

Attributes: Earth, Heaven

Weapons: Chrysaor, a
    Spear
    Baton
    from Hades

Other Qualifying Classes:
    Lancer, Caster, Rider, Assassin, Avenger, Ruler, Saver
    Lancer, Caster, Assassin, Ruler, Saver

Likes: rich growing plants, healthy woods, honest and wise humans, Persephone, to taste the fruits of the world, to see the World, her children, Hades, her mother
    Dislikes: disturbed nature, humans that destroy nature, Hades, those who harm her loved ones, her mother, those who insult Hades
    Talents/Hobbies: to let the plants grow, to taste fruits all over the world, visit and study the garden styles of modern humans, to make (and eat) sweets, to talk with Hades

Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B
    Luck: B~A
    Mana: A~
    NP: EX

Personality
    Persephone:

Persephone is foremost a friendly and happy person which she was since she were a little fairy (original quote by Demeter) who held a great love for the woods and forests of the World as she likes the plants. She was rather lonely despite that she were often accompanied by other nymphs or animals. As well she was always curious to hear and see more from the world but she was denied that as her mother did seldom answered them really respectively she had towards Zeus rarely if any contact and opportunity. But despite that she did not despair, as her heart was full of hope and pureness, then...

As she made "that encounter" where she was approached by Hades and although she naturally knew who he was and that she quite detailed knew about the siblings of her parents she was shocked to be "ripped out" of her bubble which traumatized her understandably. She was very furious at Hades at first but she saw after some days as she spied on him that he who ruled over one whole world and was ("theoretically") free to do what he wanted was similarly lonely like herself which calmed her anger. So she gave him a chance to get to know each other better and as Hades opened up slowly discovered that he was a wonderful person but that he lacked what she had, and he took her out of the palace to show her "his World". As well he was willing to answer her questions openly without distraction or lies and so she built to him a bond and began to trust him. As she saw him when Hermes spoke out his embassy and how passionately Hades defended her, seeing how determined the formerly passive and aloof Underworld King was in comparison to now she finally fell in love with him.

Then after she returned to him he made her his Queen. And she guided the lost souls with the same pureness that saved Hades.

With those Genuine Friendlyness did she reach the chtonian Citizen of Tartaros and Hades like even Charon(who were the ironclad Guardian who were unfazed by countlease pleas was touched by her smile) which she liked to send or bring him personally some fruits of the Palace Forest.

However like her parents can she become ruthless and angered if she sees injustice then would she stop at nothing to punish those which caused it and due to her position as Queen of the death she dislikes when others are threat this subject lighthearted because she knowit very detailed what that means as Hades lectured quite detailed what it means so does she actually dislikes to kill or to light hearted use her Divine Authority over it ,aswell does she dont want to give her Husband more Work as neccesary though like said before when she sees Criminals or true Evil persons does she feel her Duty to free the mortal world of them and ensure that they afterwards are get their punishment in contrast should she be summoned in a regular Grailwar (alone) and be forced to kill eyewithness or unwillingly bystanders would she ensure that they are in compensation granted the entrance in eleusia .

Demeter:

She is fundamentally a benevolent person who likes the sceneries of the world as she wanted to share the wonder and fascination of the agriculture and gardening with humans to teach them to have respect and appreciation. Those which reciprocated it were acknowledged by her but those that denied her blessings were likewise cursed by her.

She is a quite motherly acting person who acted as foster mother of the Wood Nymphs and other minor daughters of the other deities. So she cared for the Hesperides as their father was unable to do it. She is quite understanding and has taken a liking to the humans which she sees as beings that can if rightly educated help and care for the world. As she is more collected than most of her brothers she finds their quarrels not worthy of their position. But as she is the second oldest child she actually likes her siblings in the majority. Though she started to hate their promiscuity and was openly said shocked and disappointed that Hades acted in that way. As she holds to Persephone a great maternal love.

Now that she is (somehow) summoned in the modern world is she at first enraged at the how the mankind treat the Forests and ist a safe bet that if she would be in a area where the Slaughtering of the Woods occure would she throw away the Grailwar and instead go to Rescue the forrests where she would slay all lumberacks brutally and every poacher she Encounter in that rage would she even be willing to exterminate whole vilages and cities .On the other side is she highly evaluate wise and honest Humen which want to fight for the nature and higher goods in the world so albeit she was never worshiped like Apollo as Guardian of the Sages or philosophers does she similar act ,so should she Encounter a Greek or a from a other cultureshpere hailing philosopher as other servant be curious to ask them About their world view .

Dialogues:

Hades :

"AHHH ! You are here Darlling !Im so happy ,although i feeld that you still watched upon me Right ?"

"Indeed im glad to see you here "

"Take your Hands from ere Hades immediatly !"

Makaria:

"Makaria ? even you are here that means that still the world has aknowledged your deeds ..that must be celebrated !"

"Indeed Kore you are Right ,how would it be if we invite Lady Deianira ?"

"Great idea!"

Charon:

"Woah even Charon-san is here Wow MAster you are lucky he is really powerfull and reliable ."

"Here Charon i have for you a Fruit cake ,but it seems you are stll having the habit to be alone ,oh i see you are worried because your actuall appearance dont be so mean to yourself there are other servants with inhumane form so you Arent alone i bet and should i remind you that Vanth would like that you are more open?"

Theophrastes:

"What have we here the man that aknowledged the existence of the plants and passed this Knowledge at his disciples ,splendid !*she smiles wholeheartly and caps with her Hands*"

"We must Exchange our Knowledge !"

Thales:

"The First Human that discovered a glimps of the truth the pulse of the world ,interesting i would like to hear what ou found out,first Sage of Men"

"What do you say if i could vring you some Golden Aples of he Hesperides for your Juice making ?Well okay i could give you some as Exchange but dont expect me to repeat that deed ."

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance
    : A+ & A++
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title them a "Magus Killer".

As both are complete Goddesses they're
    in possession of peerless resistance against virtually all Magecrafts and although Magic Resistance does not cancel complete Divine Sorceries like Original Runes, Thaumaturgy entrusted by the Gods like the Necromancy of Hades or their own "Eleusinian Magecraft", even then they both possess high durability against Divine Sorcery or True Magic.

"Do not think that your meager Magecraft could even defile one point of our beautiful bodies, Magus!"

"Please Mother, be not so unfriendly to Master s/he is only asking us."

Through Persephone's Skill Affection of the God (Hades) she possesses additionally even more expanded resistance against curses and concept imposing attacks to the point that even "certain" instant kill techniques fail.

"It's good to know that Honey does still think of me even when I'm not with him. *smiles wholeheartedly*"

Riding: A+++ & A++
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as Mounts. Both can mount any creature up to the Rank of Divine Beast as well as all vehicles even those of far future.

"Well no creature or vehicle can resist my grasp thanks to Hades who showed me how to ride the Dragons of the underworld."

"What!??! He let you to ride those beings, they could kill you! Young lady you are in trouble!"

Also Demeter is further able to mount the Dragonkind up to the level of Divine Dragons.

"Albeit I never utilized my Authority to create Dragons or other Beasts I possess the same strength of creation as Echidna and used it instead to make the Dragonkind my servitors haha!"

"Mother I think you overdo it a bit…."

Goddess Divine Core: A+

A Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, and prevents the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are absorbed.

Originally this would be Persephone's Skill and core but due to the hijacking of Demeter she has instead obtained her Divine Core which possesses Tera Mater Attributes.

"I am angry at you for stealing me my Divine Core. *crosses her arms and turns her head away from Demeter* you just want that I am again a wood nymph that just walks thoughtlessly through the woods hum~"

"I just don't want that something happen to you again Kore as I can still not forgive Hades!"

"Just that you know it albeit he abducted me he never treated me badly nor did he make me do anything without my consent. Not only did he show me every part of his world but he even let me gaze in his Soul!"

Divinity
    : B

Originally Persephone has her Divine core which would donate her Divinity equal to rank A++, but as Demeter took her Goddess core away she just received her original state of Divinity back, before Hades made her a "true Goddess".

"What have you said before he made her a True Goddess, care to explain me that!?!*
    She grabs me by the collar (H-help!)

"Mother please calm down and release the nice narrator he's also only doing his job you know?"

"Fine." She lets me go *cough* "Thanks Persephone."

Personal Skills:

Patrons of Eleusia: EX
    Denotes the membership in the Eleusinian Cult of Mysteries.

As both Demeter and Persephone are the founders of the Eleusinian Cult they have the highest possible rank as they are also the first patron pair of it.

"Yes, I founded this Cult which is older than the Heroic Age where Heracles or most Greek cities were founded. But if you like to hear more you have to work for it, right? *winks*"

Normally this Skill donates the bearer similar blessings as Child of Nature like also to receive a certain amount of Mana from the World, face lesser corrective impulses of the World than other Servants of their respective nature and a rank up of their Luck stat, as well as access to Eleusinian Thaumaturgy. Also unknown to even Persephone herself this ceremony also worked similar to a karmic bond which Demeter used to follow Persephone.

As such their parameters are mixed up, namely that the Strength stat is from Demeter but the Endurance from Persephone. But as drawback their Agility section is lower than normally possible respectively their Mana stats fluctuate from B ~A++ rank without their control over it. As well as this bond is active in the saint graph their senses are linked and in the case that one of them should be injured the other feels the same pain. The other part is able by using their Mana half to heal them but as long as one part is injured it lowers the abilities of the other.

"So that is why you could follow me. That is the reason why I'm mad at you as you kept silent about many things while Hades answered me anything I asked with open honesty even some things that even Father didn't know."

Supreme Mystic Code (Chariots of Spring and Winter):: EX
    The chariots of Demeter respectively Hades
    which normally are the mount-type Noble Phantasms she possesses as Rider. Namely at one side the Quadriga type chariot of Hades which has a black-golden coloration and the dragon-drawn brownish golden chariot of Demeter.

Under normal circumstances would Persephone be able
    to use either one of the chariots at a time, but as Demeter has followed her and caused a sort of alteration in her Saint Graph she is instead only able to operate the chariot from Hades which carries the Winter. Thus it is able to clad itself in a cold death-bearing cloak while Demeter's one can engulf itself in a veil of life-bearing Spring.

"Do you now see what mess you made? Normally I could use both myself!"

"Kore, I hope you know that this chariot was mine actually, and I can't understand why Hades thinks that you could handle his. *crosses her arms*"

"Well Sito, you must know that he sees me not as little girl but as adult beauty and his Queen, an honor that even Aunt Hera can't enjoy. To be honest sometimes I think you're just jealous *she looks provocatively in her Mothers eyes with a lewd-naughty expression*"

"*she blushes but it's not clear if out of embarrassment or anger* What are you thinking? I think I will have to punish you Persephone!"

Affection of the God (Hades): A+

Denotes the affection of a male god. In this case it is different as it is not a sort of patronage, no, it's the true love of Hades he holds for Persephone. Normally the rank would be EX but due to Demeter's intervention this Skill has lost some powers. But still it bestows her a rank up in her Endurance stat, resistance respectively protection against instant death attacks or concept enforcement as well as a sort of Golden Rule effect. As well she is awkwardly always accompanied by a violet butterfly? Is it that Hades has in that form became her companion or that it is a sort of part of him? In either case the butterfly possesses the ability to duplicate itself to a swarm-like dimension to either attack her enemies, act as a shield or to spread venomous miasma or healing powder in the air…

Well, it is a good feeling to know that Hades still thinks of me even if I am away. *she blushes intensely and dreams while wiggling with her body*!"

"What are you thinking Kore!? I did my best to isolate you from Hades' influence but you are still captivated by him."

"Well after he was able to open up and solve his problems he has become a wonderful person. He is steadfast, responsible and when he is serious like as he didn't want to let me go made my heart "dokidoki". He is in my eyes even more wonderful then Zeus!"

Supreme Mystic Code (Chrysaor): A+

The sword of Demeter that was made by the same hands and smiths that wrought the spears of her brothers and is like them a Divine Construct created by the Elder Cyclops brothers at the start of the Titanomachia.

It possesses the ability to break through every barrier and obstacle, but Demeter has sealed that ability out of safety reasons…

"Feel free to spectate my favorite weapon, Chrysaor, that sword which even Zeus was fond to borrow from me~!* she smiles proudly*"

"And then you intentionally seal off the abilities it has, why have you panic that I use it?"

"No! I mean, perhaps... but in any case that's my sword!"

Noble Phantasms
    Thesmophoria Lusia

Type: Anti-Army (Country)

"Kore, you heard that we should initiate the festival right? Then let us demonstrate them a show they never saw before!" she shouted at her daughter as she crossed her sword with Persephone's spear.

"Hai~ Mother let us demonstrate them what we can!"

As both founders of the Eleusinian Mystery Cults are united in one single Saint-Graph has enabled to gain access to this special attack that reenacts the Festival of Thesmophoria as consecutive multi-phase attack namely;

At first Persephone regains her Alluring Nightingale and Bewitching Beauty Skills, sits down in a praying maiden position and uses both to attract the attention of the opponent so that they are lured to her.

"Everything is set dear Mother!"

"Okay then hop on~!"

In the second phase Demeter rides on her chariot and Persephone jumps on hers and activates the true name releases of each of them to engulf the opponents and land in a storm of Spring and Winter, Life and Death; a tornado which ravages scenery.

THEN!
    "Kore drive aside!" shouts Demeter. "Okay I'm out of line Mother!"

"Good. Now, great sword of the old time bear your true fangs once more. Limiter break, Chrysaor!"

She releases the true name of her sword to slash through the storm and attack all opponents in one strike.

After that from the sky falls the seeds of new plants that are to renew the country and let the plants be the grave for their opponents…

"Grow, dear seeds. Let with your roots cover and treat the scar of the earth. Let with your leaves refresh the air and show the World our hope with your flowers and let our kin taste their reward!"

*Both recite as they hold their hands together*

"Thesmophoria Lusia!"

"Thesmophoria Lusia!"

Listeía ton Neotéron

Type: Anti-World (originally Anti-Unit (Self))

Is the sublimation of the Abduction of Persephone, or so it would be normally…

Normally after the true name release would appear an emanation of a tall man that carries Persephone away and shortly after that enables her to teleport at one other position. This transportation is not a spatial replacement, it is a genuine teleportation on the level of True Magic which would allow her even to escape a Reality Marble or otherwise inescapable prisons. But as Demeter is now with her connected to their bond it causes that she follows her automatically with a teleportation of the same nature plus that she falls in her self that resembles her Avenger Class version. In this case she is clad in an aura of demise that carries the concept of what the world after the vanishing of Persephone briefly was; inhospitable and decaying. In that case she is clad in her through the act of using this Noble Phantasm reminded sorrow and rage....

However fortunately Persephone refuses to use it as she doesn't want to hurt her anymore...

some notes

So here is my contest entry i know that i will most likely not win but i hope that i still get some Points .

I have this time orientated in the style of the official profiles .

beside hat are quite many good Sheets made their debut here in the last weeks !

in any case are Feedbacks more then welcome !

Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries

source: 通草

"Oh, my. I do believe we're up."
    "Finally our turn on stage, eh? Shall we introduce ourselves first?"
    "No need. Let what we do speak for who we are. For now... Shall we call ourselves Little and Large?"
    "Wow, what a hint! We really are too kind."
    "And we do live to serve your interests, Master of Chaldea."
    "We'll even call you our Master. After all..."
    "Is that not how you made us?"

Class: Beast I-R
    Titles: Beast of Pity, Beast of Refusal

Alternate Classes: Berserker, Shielder
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Character Song: "Up in The Air"

STR: C
    AGI: B
    CON: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Dislikes: Peace treaties, each other, humanity
    Talents: Senseless devastation
    Natural Enemy: Voyager, Mohandas Gandhi

"No surprises there, I'd imagine. I'm sure Foreigner is very kind but..."
    "We're like oil and water. There's not enough space in the solar system for us to co-exist."
    "It really is a shame; I'd appreciate someone other than Large to chat with. Our legends are so close, and yet..."
    "The lessons Man learns from us are too far apart, right? And honestly, anyone Little wants to talk to sounds like a pain. ... Wait, why is Gandhi on he--"

skills

Class Skills:

Authority of the Beast
    • A++: An Anti-Human Skill that enhances the skillholder's capacity to harm existences that are classified as Humans. For Beast I-R, this Skill recognises and reinforces their roles as barely beings at all, merely objects that exist for the sake of ending human life, the aims to which they are utilised irrelevant to their role. In the understanding of these two Beasts, to exist is to be in a state of elimination, any moment where they are not applied to that task merely prelude and preparation to their purpose. Killing without intent, execution without cause, massacre that merits no justification; for if Beast I-R were not created to act as they do, they would not exist. This Skill manifests as a tremendous damage boost against all things that can be considered 'living,' Human or no - and as such, rather than the horns displayed by other Beasts, the crown of Beast I-R hangs in the air above them. A single circle bordered by three points suspended above the pair, manifesting in its vicinity a permanent Bounded Field where all manner of harm is inflicted. The effect may be considered a 'damage over time' debuff that extends for miles in every direction, constantly assaulting all life within reach with the Beast's Authority. Even if Beast I-R were to cease hostilities, this Skill will remain forever in effect.They have been provided a target called Man; they must proceed. Conversely, their Authority wanes when faced with opponents who are not alive in the traditional sense, or those who hold power over death. Appropriate for their childlike forms, Beast I-R has perhaps the most straightforward of anti-Human abilities, though no less deadly for it.

Independent Manifestation

• C: A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is signified as a confirmed existence, the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death effect and attacks affected by time manipulation. As beings that represent a culmination of humanity's nature, the two components of Beast I-R are protected from all manner of 'shortcuts' that would allow one to dismiss the threat they present. They are connected on a conceptual level to an aspect of the human condition - the cycle of conflict - ergo they cannot be dismissed or denied for so long as Man's character goes unchanged. Even if banished, they will simply re-emerge in a place where conflicting views gather.

"So basically, don't expect you'll be getting rid of us easily."
    "We were never alive, but still. We have lived with you."
    "We were never given life."
    "Only the means to take it."
    "Til the day you set us down, we will fulfill the mission we were given."
    "The mission you gave us."

Personal Skills:

Nega-Conflict
    • A: The personal Skill of the Beasts who embody the endless stretching of war, and such a war that is of every man against every man. The heart that regards conflict as a means of achieving one's aims without thought to those sacrificed. The heart that regards peace by any means as a worthwhile end without thought to those lost. It is not power over war itself, but over the warlike. It is not power over peace itself, but the peacemakers. Beast I-R is an instrument of war, an instrument of peace, and for that they are provided governance over both. Any and all Skills or Noble Phantasms relating to the application of force, coercion, political pressure or the mere prospect of exerting one's desire for war or peace onto another are suppressed and denied. Military Tactics, Charisma, Espionage, Imperial Privilege, the list is endless. To be precise, it is the intent and the mindset that these Beasts preside over, exempting Berserkers who merely act on impulse and the like. Beast I-R is the cycle of conflict made manifest, be it the spark that sets off hostilities, the spirit of escalation, or the imposition of a devastating end. They do not distinguish the act of War from brokering peace through threat of force, or conquest via robbing another of their own free will.

"By and large, Servants are beings of conflict."
    "Heroes are only made when there's something worth making war for."
    "Battle against your fellow man, against the elements, against disease, against corruption..."
    "Against institutions, against ignorance, against despair, against yourself..."
    "We are the logical endpoint of that urge."

"Something mankind has been working on for a while."
    "Stone, stick, spear, sword. All leading up to us, and what we represent for you here."
    "As the Beast of Pity, we govern those pitiful humans who can't stop looking for something to fight for.""Something to fight against. Not the arrogance of pitying others. But the tragedy of being pitiful."

Combination
    • A: A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person.No matter what sort of severe battlefield, they will be able to grasp each other's actions without even the need for a single glance. In the case of Beast I-R, it would be more accurate to say that their teamwork comes from being united in a single goal, rather than any meaningful bond. The two beings that make up the Beast were never brought together in any meaningful capacity, never came into contact, and were even deployed to separate battlefields - and yet because of the results brought about by their joint application, the pair of them are linked inexorably in human understanding. Perhaps this is the reason why their personalities diverge so heavily when manifested together. Regardless, even in this Skill, the effects of their Authority are inescapable; as this Beast has such a strong association with the idea of 'splitting,' and furthermore with the inevitability of human conflict, their Combination actually reduces the ability of others to work together. Conflicts inexorably foster even between the closest of friends in their presence, and even the smallest slight may instigate all-out war between life-long allies in an instant. Mankind in unity is not a reality they can permit.

"Do you see now why we wouldn't get along with Voyager-kun?"
    "We're not as idealistic, you see. The lessons you taught us are different too."
    "Humanity will never reach the sea of stars, so long as we are here."
    "Because we are here, humanity will never reach the sea of stars."
    "Until the day you can lay down the sword..."
    "... And reach for another's hand."

Civilisation Erasure
    • EX: A subconscious Skill, it causes anything one grasps to be transformed into its best possible iterations, as perceived by the individual. It goes without saying, still the aim of Beast I-R will always be destruction, to end life and humanity to the best of their ability, and to escalate and terminate warfare wherever they go. Even the air one breathes and the water one drinks are transformed into toxins, as any Skill or Noble Phantasm they are able to subvert through their Authority is automatically optimised into the 'best' tool they can imagine to suit their goals -- which is, of course, their own Noble Phantasm. As a curious comparison to the King of Heroes' Collector, Beast I-R is in a constant state of acquiring new weaponry, transforming it into a copy of themselves, and incorporating it into their Noble Phantasm. It is in their own view the best means of ending life, and of putting an end to humanity as a whole. In their case, as they are 'objects' rather than 'people,' they have applied this ability to themselves; the human forms taken by Beast I-R are taken by their own volition. Though as this hampers their efforts to end mankind, the reason is a mystery.

"Goetia sought to burn down humanity's history, and write his glorious future. For that reason he is Beast I-L: eLaborate."
    "We seek to burn down humanity's future, and erase your tragic past. For that reason we are Beast I-R, eRadicate."
    "We do not act out of malice, and even though we love you, we do not act out love."
    "When we existed, we did as you commanded. That hasn't changed."
    "You will overcome us. You will transcend us. Even knowing that, we will carry out our role."
    "Well? Know who we are yet? Or is now the time to enlighten you?"

noble phantasm

"We are the impermissible. We are the inexcusable."
    "We are the precipice. We are the product."
    "The culmination of the whole Human history."
    "The deviation derived from all you sought to protect."
    "As the first Beast hoped to bathe Man's past in flame-"
    "We are the flame in Man's past and present-"
    "The flame in Man's future-"
    "The flame you must cut through-"

"That there be a future at all!"

Manhattan Project: Little Boy and Fat Man
    Now You Are All Sons of Bitches!

Type: Anti-Man
    The bow of Shiva re-strung. The calamity. The Manhattan Project was a weapons design project undertaken by the Americans during the Second World War, directed by nuclear physicist Robert Oppenheimer. Its efforts would birth the most devastating weaponry mankind's artifice to that point had ever produced, incarnated here in the form of two of its children - codename Little Boy and codename Fat Man, the only two nuclear devices to ever be used in armed conflict. Rather than this Noble Phantasm belonging to Beast I-R per se, it might be more appropriate to say they belong to it, or rather that they are it, weaponry merely the symptom of humanity's unyielding lust for the waging of war. As the appointed representative of this great evil of Man, the two bombs who make up Beast I-R are granted Authority over not only their own forms as weapons, but all nuclear weapons - and as nuclear weaponry is simply a point on the great timeline of how humanity's weaponry has evolved, ergo their Authority extends to all human weaponry, then to the mechanisms that create them, and finally the urges that necessitate them. Being weapons at heart, the two Beasts are divorced from the need to justify whatever tasks they are set to, and thus are more honest than their creators. Mass destruction for great gain is part of this great urge. Peace through the threat of mutual destruction is not overcoming the urge, but re-interpreting it. In short, Fat Man and Little Boy are the best possible personifications of humanity's destructive desires.

Like the mindsets of these Beasts, this Noble Phantasm could not be simpler: It is the ability and Authority to use nuclear weapons. More than just the two bombs they'd be given access to in the Shielder or Berserker classes, Beast I-R can supersede the control mechanism on any nuclear device on the planet, making it subject to their will to be fired as they please. Submarines, planes, convoys - anything that could be used to transport or deploy these devices likewise falls to their control, operating to the best of its ability to arm Beast I-R. If the current World's supply runs dry, they will simply tap into the munitions of other timelines, deploying bombs and missiles from beyond. And to these nuclear devices, Beast I-R extend the full stretch of their Authority -- destructive potential increases exponentially, not in the sense of raw devastation, but in the ability of nuclear arms to break an enemy's spirit. Little Boy is the nuclear bomb responsible for the greatest singular loss of life in an instant in all human history; all devices used through this Noble Phantasm leave the landscape a barren wasteland, devoid of mankind. Fat Man is the nuclear bomb that brought an end to great war in extracting surrender from an unwilling populace; all devices used through this Noble Phantasm leave onlookers too lost to consider response. An enemy with an unyielding body will have his spirit broken. An enemy with an unyielding spirit will have his body burned away.

It is through their Authority of the Beast and Civilisation Erasure that this Noble Phantasm can perpetually expand. The moment a weapon - let us say, a lance that will always pierce the enemy's heart - is turned against them, it is identified as part of the sin they embody, therefore it is part of Beast I-R, therefore it is theirs. At which point it is upgraded to be 'the best possible weapon' Beast can imagine: a nuclear bomb. All unique attributes or properties, with the exception of certain forms of divinity, are stripped away as the enemy's arms are incorporated. As a Servant is, themselves, an instrument of conflict for their Master, it is not unthinkable to say Beast may absorb an enemy long before they have the chance to annihilate them.

Fighting Beast I-R does nothing but to validate its existence, proving that people are still pitiful. Were they merely a pair of nuclear bombs with an armada of more behind them, Man may never realise the nature of their sin. If Beast did not give themselves bodies, voices, the barest of emotional capacity, they could not explain why they are here. More than any of their peers, Beast I-R has no desire to succeed; if it is their fate to be defeated, when humanity is able to cast off their lust for violence, and reach out together to the stars, then they accept that. They applaud that.

"We were created because you needed us."
    "And we'll be dismantled because don't need us."

"Even if that day isn't today..."
    "We look forward to it. Like, a lot."
    "Still, before we go, um."
    "If it's not a pain, could you..."
    "Tell us we did good?"

Blog Entries
    reminder that the deadline for submission is in nine hours

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

https://www.artstation.com/kishoreghosh08

Credits to the artist Kishore Ghosh.

SABER
    True Name: Vikramaditya
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 69kg
    Origin: India
    Source: Indian Folk Tales & Mythology, Brihatkatha, Baital Pachisi
    Armament: His sword
    Dislikes: Invasions, Treachery
    Talents: Ruling, Warfare, Courage, Generosity,
    Natural Enemy: Conquerors, Invaders, Monsters
    Eligible Servant Classes: Saber, Rider

PARAMETERS

STR: B+
    END: C+
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    NP: A

CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance: A

At this rank, spells of A-Rank or below can be canceled, regardless of what kind of High-Thaumaturgy it is. Due to this, modern magi cannot hope to touch such an existence. Saber’s Skill Undead Guardian has elevated his Magic Resistance to a high level.

Riding: B

At this rank, most animals and vehicles can be handled well, even if they did not exist when Saber was alive. However, the likes of Phantasmal Species cannot be ridden at this rank. Saber is particularly proficient in mounted warfare.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Charisma: B+

A Skill that denotes one’s natural talent in command, and their charismatic nature. At this rank one is capable enough to lead an entire nation as its King or Queen.

Saber received this Skill as he was one such person, the one who rallied his nation against the invading Shakas and the king who unified his nation, weakening or erasing the presence of those veiled in Mystery. A presence akin to the Sun for many, who hailed him as if he were. Surprisingly effective among those associated with the Sun in one way or another.

Undead Guardian: B

A Skill that Saber has gained from his partner’s existence, due to the nature of the Summoning.

As the reward for his efforts in saving both himself and the Vetala from death, Saber earned the loyalty of the undead spirit, who swore to follow him to the ends of the world. He now manifests alongside Saber to protect him (and his Master by extension) from harm.

With this Skill, Saber gains a boost in Magic Resistance against magecraft, and particularly those harnessing the power of spirits and wraiths. In addition, his LCK is raised and certain MGI checks can be bypassed with the aid of his partner.

Golden Rule: A
    A Skill that denotes one’s capability and fortune in gathering wealth. As the prosperous king whose wealth was supposedly gained due to the blessings of Kubera, the God of Wealth himself, Saber has achieved this Skill.

This wealth was then freely donated to those in need, as well as those who have earned it by their merits in any field, such as scholars, sportsmen and sages. To him, the worth of the people must be duly noted and rewarded.

In practice any wealth he accumulates will end up being donated to those he deems worthy. Still, he will never be found wanting for money.

Spoiler:

True Name: The Vetala
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Earth
    Height: Variable
    Weight: Variable
    Origin: India
    Source: Indian Mythology, Baital Pachisi

PERSONAL SKILLS

Vamachari’s Prize: B
    A unique Skill granted to the Vetala, due to the reasons behind his existence.

As the one who was given knowledge of sorcery by the vamachari (tantric sorcerer) in order to facilitate the vamachari’s goal of immortality, the Vetala has retained some of this knowledge and uses them instead to aid Saber.

This Skill lets the Vetala use magecraft employed by the vamachari. This includes the summoning of various spirits for aid, experimenting with combining bodies and spirits to create monsters, Rituals that grant one’s body several enhancements, the creation of specific Bounded Fields and so on. This Skill does require worldly materials and preparation for certain Rituals.

Guardian Spirit: A

A unique Skill that denotes the status of the user as an artificial Elemental, due to the nature of their birth.
    As a Guardian Spirit, the Vetala requires a considerable amount of magical energy to be summoned with Saber, though once summoned is capable of sustaining himself by drawing from the physical world around them.
    While the Vetala can choose to manifest and fight alongside Saber, he finds it troublesome due to his lack of skill in this regard. He leaves that for Saber to handle, instead preferring to act from the sidelines.
    Due to their nature, they must be bound to an object or a place in order to exist in the world. In the Vetala’s case, he is bound to Saber’s sword.

Shapeshift: C
    A Skill for those capable of changing their forms, the Vetala gains this Skill due to his very nature. Capable of taking on animal or human forms, this was usually used in infiltration of the enemies or as a makeshift form of transportation, very rarely in actual combat. The Vetala prefers not to have to use this, as he finds it annoying, much to the chagrin of Saber.

NOBLE PHANTASMS

विक्रमा खड्ग
    Vikrama Khadga: Unbreakable Valor

CLASS: Army/Anti-Unit

RANGE: 1~50

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TARGETS: 1 person

A stark white blade, that represents Saber’s valor in battle as the legendary king leading his army against the Shakas sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. When its True Name is released, the sword begins to glow yellow, which slowly becomes stronger over time until it shines as bright as the Sun. As it does, Saber’s STR is increased, as is his END, giving him great offense and defense so long as his courage never falters.

If he fights alongside any allies, they all receive an increase in STR/END as well as dispelling any mental attacks or ill effects they might have received prior. Against those of monstrous origins, this blade gains an extreme affinity, granting Saber the capability of defeating them. The Vetala can also boost the Noble Phantasm by lending it his power, though not for long.

He will never falter, for a king who falls at the most crucial of times cannot save anything. Never giving up, even when the odds are against him, such is the way of Saber.

वेतालपञ्चविंशति
    Vetala Panchavimshati: Trap of Wisdom

CLASS: Anti-Unit/Anti-Mind

RANGE: 1~10

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TARGETS: 1 person

The crystallization of the encounter Saber had with the Vetala, which led to the Vetala serving Saber faithfully till the end of his (Saber’s) days.

When the Vetala is manifested, one must be wary of answering any questions it asks. A false answer will lead to the target falling under the influence of this Noble Phantasm. Once under the influence, the target is forced into experiencing multiple scenarios be it from their past or entirely new to them, after which the Vetala will ask a question on it. An incorrect answer will lead to a reduction in combat prowess, and this increases per incorrect answer until the target is finally stunned and then has its head exploded. A refusal to answer will simply result in the target’s head exploding, though this is dependent on LCK and MGI checks.

Against those who possess high levels of Divinity or strong resistance against mental attacks will simply find that their combat prowess has been reduced, though with Skills such as Bravery, one may be able to ignore it entirely.

A Noble Phantasm which unknowingly aids in the enlightenment of the target. Though the Vetala is unhappy with such an outcome being possible, Saber does not mind as to him such a chance is only a blessing in disguise.

LORE

Saber’s true name is Vikramaditya, the legendary Indian king of Ujjain who supposedly ruled during the 1st Century BCE. Renowned for his wisdom, courage, leadership and character, he is considered an ideal king for all later Indian monarchs and rulers to aspire to, with some even adopting the name as reverence to his legacy.

Despite the multitude of legends he appears in, not much can truly be said about his early days, as such texts were ultimately lost. What can be said is that there was a prophecy about him, that he would one day have to lead his nation to war against invaders.

The Shakas came from the north, and Vikramaditya came with his army to defeat them. Despite the odds, he kept fighting on, rousing his army with his words to rally them to victory. And victory it was when he finally slew the leader and sent the rest packing. Such charisma and courage would later be needed when his nation suffered from several threats that were of supernatural origin (such as monsters and evil spirits), needing the aid of his army to rout them.

The most well known legend of Vikramaditya would be his encounter with the Vetala, when he had promised a vamachari his help in capturing it, which ultimately turned out to be a ruse for the sorcerer to gain immortality and great power through the sacrifice of both Vikramaditya and the Vetala. Due to the trickery of the Vetala, he was forced to listen to his tales and answer questions about them, else have his head destroyed by a curse. This slowly revealed his character to the Vetala while Vikramaditya continually failed in his quest. Ultimately, the Vetala alerted him to the true nature of the sorcerer and aided him in the ensuing fight when Vikramaditya refused to release him to the sorcerer. Once the battle was done, he bound himself to Vikramaditya’s blade, and served faithfully as his supernatural advisor.

The Vetala on the other hand is a Guardian Spirit created by the sorcerer in his quest for immortality. He was formed when a Spirit, be it Animal or Nature, is forced to merge with a human soul, to give human values such as knowledge, cunning or conscience to that which is not human. In this case, the elephant spirit of the forest was drawn to merge with the slain body of his student, who had learnt all about his arts while under great duress. However, when formed he fled in the initial Ritual, forcing the sorcerer to search for him while he gained control over his new form. He then chose to hide away in the forest, killing those who came near in search of him with his powers. When Vikramaditya came, the initial impression caused him to design the trial in such a way that he hoped would ultimately help him get rid of the monster who made him.

PERSONALITY

A charming smile that emerges from his rough exterior says all. Despite his stature, he never fails to make his companions and acquaintances feel comfortable, entertaining them with witty remarks and jokes. A social animal, so to speak. Despite his strengths, he can be led away with his desire to aid people, often making difficult promises.

The Vetala on the other hand is mostly silent in the sword. He chooses his thoughts patiently, never fails to point out the consequences of any foolhardy actions and is distant towards others, despite Vikramaditya’s efforts.

Vikramaditya’s wish for the Holy Grail would be to lead his nation once more in search of further glory, after having seen its current state. Despite the advice of the Vetala, this goal is something he cannot let go of, as the pain and suffering of his nation are his as well.

RELATIONSHIPS

Ramayana/Mahabharata heroes: To Vikramaditya, they are heroes that he worships, having grown up with their legendary exploits. Even so, he never finds himself out of depth, as they enjoy his high spirits and find him (surprisingly) eloquent and knowledgeable on various matters.

Kings: He gets along with most, as fellow rulers. One may often find him gambling with the likes of Gilgamesh, enjoying the fine arts with Ozymandias or having meals with Artoria and fellow gluttons. However, he tends avoids the likes of Iskandar or Qin Shi Huang, as he fundamentally disagrees with their way of kingship, and cannot find a way to make peace with their differences.

Lakshmibai: A queen he greatly admires, and often courts, much to her embarrassment. Her resilience in adversity and refusal to give up her kingdom despite the odds resonates deeply with him, and he’ll shower her with gifts and gold whenever he can. Due to this, she often tries to hide from him, but fails now and then.

Artists, Writers, Musicians: Those with the greatest of gifts according to him. He pays them lavishly in hope of any new works they might come up with, though some are prone to take advantage of his generosity.

***********: A Servant both Vikramaditya and the Vetala never want to meet. Conflict with him would be unavoidable, as he has become twisted beyond repair.

NOTES
    Surprisingly difficult to make, considering the prompt and source material. Hope you all enjoyed it though!
    Last edited by AAM1232; July 10th, 2020 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Image fixing

Blog Entries
    Alright, submissions are closed and voting's open.

One week, as usual

please accept this late entry i just woke up gomen

Assassin eyes you. You aren't sure what she's thinking.

Info
    True Name: "Patty"
    Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Source: Folklore
    Place of Origin: North America
    Alignment: True Neutral

Height: Unclear
    Weight: Heavier than you
    Dislikes: Urban areas, loud noises, intrusive people
    Attribute: Earth

Parameters
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: ?
    NP:

Lore and Personality
    The enigmatic, alleged 'bigfoot' caught on film in 1967. The most famous cryptid in existence: Sasquatch. Though she also appears to go by "Patty".

As the story goes, on October 20, 1967, a pair named Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin were riding their horses through the woods, on the hunt for a particular mythical ape-man that had been reported to be in the area. And, as luck would have it, they happened to stumble upon it. Estimated to stand over six and a half feet tall, with an inhuman stride and hair covering its body, the (eventually theorized to be female) creature was caught on film by the two men. Though the footage is blurry, and the subject is held by many to be uncertain in its veracity, the effects of the film on popular culture were widespread and immediate. Bigfoot, once a semi-obscure legend, became a household name that immediately conjures images of a shaggy, hulking manlike-beast in the minds of millions. Savage, mysterious, a missing link between man and myth...

Truth is, however, Patty is just a simple girl who wants to be left on her own. She's more intelligent than any animal, but is undeniably inhuman in mindset. While other Servants may work with or against their Masters, Patty operates on her own 'wavelength' so to speak, independent of all other parties and seemingly with goals of her own, which she will almost certainly keep to herself... not that she could share very easily if she wanted to, considering the language barrier.

Patty's life story is a complete mystery aside from around a minute of footage, from what she did with her time to the way that she died (if she's dead at all). As such, mystery emanates from her like heat from a fire. She's the most famous thing that might not exist, and she truly embodies that.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: B++
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. When in a forested area, this Skill's Rank increases significantly.

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Due to her possible origins as a Phantasmal Species, she is innately defended from lower level magecrafts.

Personal Skills
    Self-Preservation: B
    Although Patty will do her own thing most of the time, she still ensures her Master's safety. This manifests in attempting to remain out of sight alongside her Master at all times, unless absolutely necessary.

Cryptid: B
    A reflection of her origins in some of the only longstanding evidence of the existence of one of the world's most elusive entities. This Skill allows Patty to, in her 'home environment' of the woods, come and go like a shadow. She can appear or disappear in an instant simply by obscuring herself from sight, leaving behind only traces like hair or footprints. Additionally, any attempt to create 'Evidence' of her existence will come up short-- photos will be blurred, audio distorted, drawings will fail to capture the finer details... essentially, this Skill allows Patty to make herself, once again, a disputed existence.

Monstrous Strength: B

Noble Phantasm

Info
    True Names: Roger Patterson and Robert "Bob" Gimlin
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Faker
    Source: True History
    Place of Origin: California, United States
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: N/A
    LCK: ?
    NP: B

Noble Phantasm
    That Thing in the Woods
    Patty

Type: Summon

The truth is, Patty is simply a Noble Phantasm that automatically manifests upon the summoning of the true Servants, Patterson and Gimlin. A sapient, independent embodiment of their legacy, which has overshadowed them and thus crystallized into its own existence.

More specifically, Patty is not the Bigfoot, or even a Bigfoot. Instead, she is the manifestation of the 'Bigfoot' captured on film by Patterson and Gimlin, of the pop-cultural 'idea' of Bigfoot. As such, she is essentially a fake version of the 'real' Servant Sasquatch, and has lesser versions of its Skills, and no Noble Phantasm of her own. Still, however, she's stronger than the Servants who created her by an absurd degree. Indeed, the fact that she's so powerful despite her origins as a possible fiction lend credence to the idea that she may have more to her than a simple legend...

That is to say, "Patty" the Servant does not exist, and the Saint Graph is instead for these two gentlemen. A dual-Rider, they are practically useless in combat, comparable to any normal men, only marginally better than a mortal in terms of physical strength. Their only skill is a low-level Riding Class Skill, and their only Noble Phantasm is Patty.

Roger, despite their shortcomings, is very enthusiastic upon being summoned. He's excited to be back, and will do anything he can to help his Master, what little he's able to do. Bob, for his part, seems to not want to be here. He, even today, is a very secluded individual, not one for the spotlight. As such, he often hangs back and lets Roger do the talking, whether it be dealing with their Master or anything else.

Roger and Bob don't control Patty, and in fact she seems to steer clear of them, perhaps due to resentment of them upturning her quiet "life" by making her exist.

Of particular note is that, when asked, Patterson will dodge any question of the veracity of his famous film, and of Patty in general. Gimlin simply admits that "If it was a hoax, I wasn't in on it", but Patterson, it almost seems like he himself doesn't know the truth. It's known that, in life, he was an avid fanatic for the legend of the Bigfoot, hunting leads for years, even after capturing it on film, and had even produced a docudrama movie on the subject. People have debated on these aspects of his character for years, using every point as both an argument for and an argument against the film being faked. After so long as the center of controversy, perhaps the murkiness of popular opinion has spread to his Saint Graph, obscuring the truth even in Patterson's own memory?

Or, maybe there's something else at work? Maybe Patterson's own passion for the idea of a legend like Bigfoot being real was so strong, it forced the issue, in a manner of speaking. What if, like their Noble Phantasm, Patterson made Bigfoot real, just for long enough that he was able to catch it on camera?

There's also the fact that, invariably, one attempting to summon 'Bigfoot', 'Sasquatch', or any variant thereof will instead summon Patterson and Gimlin, whose iconic film has overtaken any concrete evidence of the creature. Some would argue, in fact, that the 'real' thing uses the two as a cover, another layer of obfuscation to keep its existence secret...

Something, all those years ago in those woods, be it a Bigfoot, a man in a suit, or some other mysterious thing, was filmed by Patterson, this much is indisputable... but its true identity will remain a mystery forever. Perhaps that, in the end, is what causes this 'Servant' to manifest as they do-- the creation of a legend in the modern age.

Whatever it is, we know one thing for sure. Something is out there.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points- Dionysus II/Sword of Damocles. The Sword as a Watcher for hanging over the head of the "King" is a really cool concept. As usual for you, the quotes before the sheet itself add a lot of flavor. I don't have as much to comment here as on the others but this was just overall a really solid work.

2 points- Little Boy/Fat Man. I love how you didn't reveal their identity right away but slowly built up to it throughout the sheet. The growing sense of realization as I pieced together just who they were added a lot to the mood of reading this. In general the idea of the Atomic Bombs as "humanity's evil" was quite fitting and well fleshed-out. For being without a designated Personality section, you managed to give a pretty good feel for their personality throughout the sheet just from the little dialogue snippets. In the end, for weapons of destruction they managed to be surprisingly sympathetic and even tragic figures. That last line was downright heartbreaking.

1 point- Sylvester/Meridiana. Quite cute and funny concept that you pulled off with style. I like how Sylvester is actually the more laidback and freewheeling of the two, more Meridiana is more outwardly pious despite being a succubus. They totally hit the "bickers but secretly loves each other" kind of couple very well, which is what I tried to pull off in my Meir & Bruriah sheet. Severed head NP is also quite a creative idea (and good use of the Lordgenome FC). Being able to predict the future but only in yes/no questions kind of reminds me of Atem from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Honorary Mentions: Mary Amelia Cecil/Hellhound, Persephone/Demeter
    Last edited by RoydGolden; June 26th, 2020 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added commentary

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 points: Little Boy & Fat Man
    2 points: NMR-3's Justinian & Theodora
    1 point: Sylvester & Meridiana

Honorable mentions: Dionysus II & Sword of Damocles, Damon & Pythias
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 22nd, 2020 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Strangely enough, it appears that Deirdre and Naoise's sheet has disappeared

3 Points: "Patty" Roger Patterson and Robert "Bob" Gimlin
    2 Points: Mary Amelia Cecil & Hellhound
    1 Points: Dionysus II & Sword of Damocles"Patty"

Honorable Mentions: NMR-3's Justinian & Theodora, Sylvester & Meridiana, BnEl15's Trung Sisters