Page 153 of 367 FirstFirst ... 53103143148151152153154155158163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 7321

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Isnt that the Minster of Akame ga kill ? beside that really good servant i must say solid Work good idea . more cant i really say About the profle
    Prime Minister Honest, yes.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Submissions are closed and voting is now open
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quality of Life Post by yours truly. 31 entries, been a hell of a ride

Saber - Josiah | by RoydGolden | King of Judah, living Torah
    Ruler - Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi by TheTruthWhale| Emperor&Empress of the Golden Age
    Ruler - Augustus | The New Caesar
    Archer - Memhed II by Perry Ellis.| Golden Eagle of the Ottomans
    Ruler - Commodus by NittyGritty | Cosplay ruins Nations, ya heard it here first, folks
    Watcher - 'BB' by Frigix | Big Sister is watchiiiing…
    Saber - Afonso I by Master_Therion | Founder of Portugal
    Lover - Maria Leopoldina by Wyvern | Mother of a Nation
    'Saver' - Hong Xiuquan by BnEl15 | Divine Emperor of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
    Ruler - 'Marianne, the French Republic by Tacosarus | Frenchers….Assemble
    Ruler - Morgan Pendragon (Lostbelt) by Morg van Destro | What if the King never became King?
    Caster - Guinevere by realcasually | Tragic Queen of Knights
    Rider - Augustus | The New Caesar…but wanked
    'Rider' - 'Pedro II' by WhiteFrenzy | The Beauty and Terror and Freedom and Gold
    Rider - Pedro II by Wyvern | Shocking Revelation?! The Real Pedro II?!
    Caster - Pope Joan by doncosaco | Story of the Pregnant Pope
    Shielder - John III Sobieski by DelRey | Gordy of the Stars
    Lancer - Zumbi dos Palmares by Morg van Destro | Being Free…who decides it?
    MoonCancer - Temujin by realcasually | Army of One
    Archer - Kublai Khan by Random | The Fifth Great Khan
    Archer - Empress Jingu by Spammin Spiff | Shamaness Empress
    Avenger - Miguel I of Portugal by Master_Therion | The Usurper who is like…
    Ruler | Gunner - Delahaye by TheTruthWhale | Return of the Pirate Queen
    'Rider' - Paul von Hindenburg by DelRey | German Guy
    Rider - Tiberius by RoydGolden | Unwilling Emperor
    Avenger - Mt. Rushmore by Drangle | Father/s of the Land
    Lancer - Constantinus by Master of Chaos | Founder of the Holy Church
    Faker - Vlad Tepes by Kabalisto Koga | Dracula…but wanked
    Caster - 'King Solomon' by GilgameshKingofMemes | a certain King of…
    Berserker - Henry Tudor VIII by Enigmatic | Mantle of Coffins
    Rider - Kim Il-sung by kiwi | Riding Tyranny
    Last edited by DelRey; July 29th, 2021 at 06:42 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Oof, I was literally a paragraph away from finishing my second sheet too

Blog Entries
    Dang, what a shame.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    31 servants wow new Record .

Therion i am curious have you read my Dracula profile there are also your servant Quoted !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hol' the fuck up.
    Someone just drops fucking Thanatos on us as a last minute Noble Phantasm.
    If you had used Thanatos Picarro, I could have at least made a "never saw it coming" joke.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; June 22nd, 2021 at 01:46 PM.
    This Link Is Easier Than Forum Surfing
    The (Legally Required) Compedium

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    Hol' the fuck up.
    Someone just drops fucking Thanatos on us as a last minute Noble Phantasm.
    If you ha used Thanatos Picarro, I could have at least made a "never saw it coming" joke.
    What? Where? What?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    What? Where? What?
    Henry VIII's NP, though I guess you can also make a Stand Power joke there as well.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Henry VIII's NP, though I guess you can also make a Stand Power joke there as well.
    Yes. Henry's NP was a mixture of a Persona and Stand.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...Ah. I was kinda skimming for the word "Thanatos" and didn't catch the link. My bad. Very nice.

Blog Entries
    Dracula: A Faker Class Vlad that is the result of the tales of Dracula taking over the real Vlad, am I correct? Cool concept. First of all, the Isekai analogy cracked me up. Second, as always I love how you fill up the personality, giving a greater scope of the servants being. Unfortunately, I have some issues with your servant. Although I see many high ranked skills and NPs, it is not necessarily a problem for it to of such high rank (There are many powerful servants, and Dracula strikes me as a powerful entity, specially one who is a high servant, even if false). However, I would like to know why he has so many class skills. History Distortion and High Servant (False) are interesting skills and fit your servant, and camouflage is a class skill of Faker, but I feel that maybe Riding and Oblivion Correction are unnecessary, and if you want to keep Magic Resistance, I think it would be better to lower the rank since it was given by a skill. Skills might give too many effects, but imperial privilege itself in the cannon does that anyway so it is not a concerning problem. Regarding his NPs, i think his first is a bit broken like Heracles God Hand but at least there are some limitations to it, id like to know what limitations this NP has. In the end it is a very interesting and original take on Vlad/Dracula, but might need some balancing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Dracula: A Faker Class Vlad that is the result of the tales of Dracula taking over the real Vlad, am I correct? Cool concept. First of all, the Isekai analogy cracked me up. Second, as always I love how you fill up the personality, giving a greater scope of the servants being. Unfortunately, I have some issues with your servant. Although I see many high ranked skills and NPs, it is not necessarily a problem for it to of such high rank (There are many powerful servants, and Dracula strikes me as a powerful entity, specially one who is a high servant, even if false). However, I would like to know why he has so many class skills. History Distortion and High Servant (False) are interesting skills and fit your servant, and camouflage is a class skill of Faker, but I feel that maybe Riding and Oblivion Correction are unnecessary, and if you want to keep Magic Resistance, I think it would be better to lower the rank since it was given by a skill. Skills might give too many effects, but imperial privilege itself in the cannon does that anyway so it is not a concerning problem. Regarding his NPs, i think his first is a bit broken like Heracles God Hand but at least there are some limitations to it, id like to know what limitations this NP has. In the end it is a very interesting and original take on Vlad/Dracula, but might need some balancing.
    About the Magic Resistence i it that due to his unique existence is his existence alone a sort of Mystery thus the Magic Resistence and Riding has he due to the skill Commander of the Hordes of his imperial privilege skill which denotes the capability to lead the creatures . Oblivion Correction is the representation of his hatred .

About the limitations have implied ways to defeat him in my notes \/ Also did you saw i mentioned your Two servants in the Quotes ? would be intersted in their answer and i am still waiting curiously About the Augustus line a Suggestion why dont you do ne for each Augustus seperate ?

Notes etc

Thuis is my second gurented more unique servant the idea for this Faker had i a Long time as he will be a servant which will be appearing in my Story Sequel of Hokkaido Jiken . so despite he Looks and is powerfull are their certain ways to defeat him without that his resurection can take effects .

namely at first is that the Enemies must force him to use his second Noblephantasm true Name release as then his resurection cant start ,though alone to pressuring him to utilize it is diffficult nough .

second are the utilization of Certain divine Authorities like Underworld example ise are effective .

certain shure demise effects are effective . Or to sheme this use of a Command seal to seal the Noblephantasm are ways to defeat him.

THe Paradoxon is my own philosophic idea so you will perhaps found no related Topics . should one not noticed it already this profile has ome refernces to Castlevania series .

i am curious About yuor ppinion About him . I hope my quite simple layut will not be a critic Point. i will finish the dialogues .

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 22nd, 2021 at 06:21 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About the Magic Resistence i it that due to his unique existence is his existence alone a sort of Mystery thus the Magic Resistence and Riding has he due to the skill Commander of the Hordes of his imperial privilege skill which denotes the capability to lead the creatures . Oblivion Correction is the representation of his hatred .

About the limitations have implied ways to defeat him in my notes \/ Also did you saw i mentioned your Two servants in the Quotes ? would be intersted in their answer and i am still waiting curiously About the Augustus line a Suggestion why dont you do ne for each Augustus seperate ?

Notes etc

Thuis is my second gurented more unique servant the idea for this Faker had i a Long time as he will be a servant which will be appearing in my Story Sequel of Hokkaido Jiken . so despite he Looks and is powerfull are their certain ways to defeat him without that his resurection can take effects .

namely at first is that the Enemies must force him to use his second Noblephantasm true Name release as then his resurection cant start ,though alone to pressuring him to utilize it is diffficult nough .

second are the utilization of Certain divine Authorities like Underworld example ise are effective .

certain shure demise effects are effective . Or to sheme this use of a Command seal to seal the Noblephantasm are ways to defeat him.

THe Paradoxon is my own philosophic idea so you will perhaps found no related Topics . should one not noticed it already this profile has ome refernces to Castlevania series .

i am curious About yuor ppinion About him . I hope my quite simple layut will not be a critic Point. i will finish the dialogues .

Oh yeah, sorry, I have caught myself making another servant so I forgot to edit the lines. Regarding his oppinion from Afonso, he would probably see himself as an once noble leader who just wanted to protect his people but is now no more than a mere monster who needs to be put down, both for his sake and the sake of the world. Regarding Miguel, he probably would feel somewhat both an affinity while also a repulsion (both wanted to protect their country and got betrayed but while Vlad became connected to the Devil, Miguel is connected with the Archangel, therefore he feels confused about Vlad) but in the end anyone who aids him in his quest is a welcome addition.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, it's going to take me a while to figure out who I want to vote for, there were a lot of incredible entries this time around. I honestly really want to vote for both Pedros (pun unintentional) for gold, because of how they end up making each other that much more amazing when taken as a pair, rather than as seperate entries. But that's poor form, so I'll need to think on it some more... Best of luck, everyone!

Blog Entries
    Dodo nonpresent. Chaos present but outside purview of prediction. Parameters met. Likelihood of accurate prediction=80%

Honorable Mentions
    Delahaye: I feel bad putting her at the bottom like this. I really like her, and she's a marked show of improvement you've had since you first posted her. Expanded and reworked into something good, I couldn't not mention her even if she's at the bottom of my mentions. I just can't get past how inadequate a Ruler she is. That's basically it, and I feel bad that I feel it keeps her from greatness. You did an amazing job, don't think I'm saying otherwise. This is from me.

Big Brother: What would Orwell say if he saw this? I have no clue, but I can say this is a very interesting way of working the somewhat antagonist of the novel into a Servant. I say somewhat because the main antagonist is mostly the society he's created rather than the man himself. Still, the thought of creating the ultimate dictator is certainly a scary one. Still waiting on that Otto von Bismarck Servant.

Temujin: Just a fun thought experiment I had with myself while wondering why he acts the way he does.
    Craft Essence

Temujin or Velber 01?

Three Anti-Cells were cast from the Velber toward Earth, each with it's own mission. Having consumed civilizations far beyond humanities imaginings, it had become more than accustomed to the steps needed. The first would be an agent. An entity meant to study and prepare the way, alerting the others of any necessary details. The second would be a destroyer. A being of immense power meant to lay waste to the structure and authority of the world, leaving only remnants of what once was and shattering any attempts at restructuring. The third would be a conqueror. An individual that laid claim to all that remained and had been, becoming the only embodiment of their past and future they could conceive. This was how it had been time and again. Three vessels paving the way for its eventual return and absorption.

How is it, then, that everything went so wrong?

Even after centuries on Earth, Velber 01 could not have predicted the Machine Gods tenacity, nor that a weapon from the planet itself was capable of destroying his sister. It made no sense. Velber 01 began reassessing his mission, trying to discern whether it was possible or not to continue.

Whether he realized it or not, the fact that he had begun assigning human terminology already gave him his answer.

This always occurred with the first Anti-Cell. To facilitate information gathering and integration into the targeted civilization, they were given a greater initial sense of self than their first predecessor, with the third bearing one that matched. To think and adapt and discern what information was pertinent required greater thought than a simple agent could feasibly discern. They became a part of the civilization they infiltrated, inadvertently becoming more like them than their original state. Whether Velber 01 realized it or not, he had become far closer to a human than Anti-Cell.

It was for this reason that Velber 02 was always programmed to seek out the first Anti-Cell in their destruction.

However, that is not what happened, and as Velber 01 adapted his plan, taking on the identity of Temujin and enacting it, a question began to form in the back of his mind, asking for an answer he could not give.

Where does Temujin end and Velber 01 begin? Or, perhaps more accurately, was Temujin really Velber 01, or was he Temujin?

"Such idiotic questions. Such things are beneath me. All that matters is the mission. Soon, you will see. You will all see! Humanity will fall, and all that will be left is Velber!"

Paul von Hindenburg:
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Nooo, the King of Fakers does not give his approval, my entry is doomed
    Thusly I have said it. Thusly, it shall be.
    Oh no!
    I do like him a lot. I don't know what it is. Just feels like he needs a bit more maybe. Can't for the life of me say why.

Miguel I: Now we're getting into the tricky ones. Mister Vengeance here was a good candidate for my vote, but this contest had a lot of competition, especially in the Portuguese market. In the end, I just had to relegate him to mentions. Personally, I’m just waiting for all those promised Servant dialogues. One question though. What’s wrong with his hand in that picture? It just looks… off.

Tiberius: I can just see my very appropriate related future Servant yelling at him. That’ll be a fun dialogue. I love this guy just wanting to be left alone to do his thing whie being bothered by the small matter of ruling an empire. Someone you can chill with.

Dracula Tepes: Never thought I’d put him up this far. Already said my thoughts and don’t have anything to add, so I’m just gonna say “Niiicccce!” And, before you ask…
    Yes!

Emperor Chandragupta the First & Empress Kumaradevi: I was right. Definitely the power couple of the contest. …Mostly because they’re the only one. Still, they’re a great Servant, and, while I find Bodhiskandha ridiculous given the amount of preparation required to do something other Rulers can at a glance, making me wonder as to how it’s supposed to be an evolution, and the Alaya bit a step too far, I can’t help but adore these two. You almost made it, which just sets my expectation for you doing so next time pretty high.

Isabel Cristina Leopoldina Augusta Micaela Gabriela Rafaela Gonzaga: I'll never stop using her full name. Also, I can’t believe you White! I showed you my review in front of everyone and you didn’t even answer my questions! I feel so betrayed! I thought we had something special! I’m sure if Royd had asked questions in a review, you would have answered him!
    Actual Comments
    Grounds for cold war aside, I love her completely self-destructive nature. Her complete rejection of everything to the point she just wants to burn it all to the ground in some twisted form of giving everything freedom is the kind of insane villain motivation I can get behind. Also, I actually do believe a lot of what I put in Zumbi’s dialogue with her. The way you’ve portrayed her really does seem like she wants control more than anything else and has confused it so thoroughly with freedom she can’t even begin to tell the difference. Unlike Zumbi, who just wants people to be free to live their lives the way they desire, Isabel seems to want to be the person who gives them their freedom rather than simply wanting them to have it. It’s a thin line, but it’s akin to the difference in wanting people to be safe and taking action because of it and wanting to specifically be the person to save them and rejecting any other idea that doesn’t have them being an integral part. You can kinda see that in the law she passed too, considering it made no allowances about helping them live after being freed. It’s part of the reason why Zumbi becomes so livid talking to her.
    Anyway, I think she’ll definitely be in the top 3, but I’ll say where in a minute.

1 Point
    Augustus: Look, I’m probably just as surprised as anyone that I put him here above everyone else. Something about him just touched me, you know? I still Shizuo is a bad faceclaim for him just given who Shizuo is, but this gambling emperor and his hetero-life mate tossed out some dice and won their way into my point.

2 Points
    Commodus: So, why not follow the emperor that saved Rome with one that basically doomed it. This guy should have definitely been a Faker, and that’s basically my only grievance with him. Love the Skills, love that self-indulgent final ascension, love those NPs and that sword showing its true glory in the hands of its true wielder, and love this nerd obsessed with his husbando so much that all he wanted was to be him. Take my 2 points.

3 Points
    Hong Xiuquan: Non-standard Berserker, check. Tons of hidden goodies, check. Obvious amounts of effort, check. Man-child passing himself off as wise prophet, a villain I can get behind hating. Personifying my own tendencies to revise stories for Servant, not what I expected. My jam, check.

Now then. Typically, my top 3 are my predictions, but, like with last contest, I’m going to say right now that, unless people are swayed for some reason by my choices, which they likely aren’t, Augustus won’t make it.
    My predictions are 1st=Likely Isabel for the fact her sheet is somewhat at an advantage due to the stars aligning to enhance it. 2nd=I’m pulling for Hong Xiuquan here. The two winners of previous contests are gonna be duking it out for that first place. 3rd=Commodus. Let the king of cosplay win something real for once, even if it’s only third place.
    And now, I wait for the world to disappoint me. How will my predictions be proven almost correct this time, or will they just be flat-out wrong in every possible way for once? (I say that, but my first time voting only got a single Servant correct.)
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; June 27th, 2021 at 05:08 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post

Temujin: Just a fun thought experiment I had with myself while wondering why he acts the way he does.
    Craft Essence

Temujin or Velber 01?

Three Anti-Cells were cast from the Velber toward Earth, each with it's own mission. Having consumed civilizations far beyond humanities imaginings, it had become more than accustomed to the steps needed. The first would be an agent. An entity meant to study and prepare the way, alerting the others of any necessary details. The second would be a destroyer. A being of immense power meant to lay waste to the structure and authority of the world, leaving only remnants of what once was and shattering any attempts at restructuring. The third would be a conqueror. An individual that laid claim to all that remained and had been, becoming the only embodiment of their past and future they could conceive. This was how it had been time and again. Three vessels paving the way for its eventual return and absorption.

How is it, then, that everything went so wrong?

Even after centuries on Earth, Velber 01 could not have predicted the Machine Gods tenacity, nor that a weapon from the planet itself was capable of destroying his sister. It made no sense. Velber 01 began reassessing his mission, trying to discern whether it was possible or not to continue.

Whether he realized it or not, the fact that he had begun assigning human terminology already gave him his answer.

This always occurred with the first Anti-Cell. To facilitate information gathering and integration into the targeted civilization, they were given a greater initial sense of self than their first predecessor, with the third bearing one that matched. To think and adapt and discern what information was pertinent required greater thought than a simple agent could feasibly discern. They became a part of the civilization they infiltrated, inadvertently becoming more like them than their original state. Whether Velber 01 realized it or not, he had become far closer to a human than Anti-Cell.

It was for this reason that Velber 02 was always programmed to seek out the first Anti-Cell in their destruction.

However, that is not what happened, and as Velber 01 adapted his plan, taking on the identity of Temujin and enacting it, a question began to form in the back of his mind, asking for an answer he could not give.

Where does Temujin end and Velber 01 begin? Or, perhaps more accurately, was Temujin really Velber 01, or was he Temujin?

"Such idiotic questions. Such things are beneath me. All that matters is the mission. Soon, you will see. You will all see! Humanity will fall, and all that will be left is Velber!"

Honestly-- this is exactly what I've been kinda aiming for the whole time. His dialogue is a little hammy, yes, but so are people like Gil and Iskandar in their own way. He was never meant to be as absolutely terrifying in his PERSONALITY as his NP might imply-- although I ABSOLUTELY stand by the fact that I think it's the scariest thing I've ever written. He acts like he's above it all, but like I called out in his personality section-- he's way more human than he thinks of himself as. If he was ACTUALLY backed into a corner somehow, he'd have a very human meltdown. Again, I kinda channelled Agent Smith for his personality. He'll tell you he's the cold, calculating machine overlord... but he's gone as native as he accuses Altera of doing, just in a different way. Seeing you type this out restores the confidence that what I was trying to do was apparent that your (completely justified) earlier criticism shook. So thank you for that!

Also, ouch, no Honourable Mention for Guinevere from the resident Arthurian guy? I feel like I should read between the lines on that one. Jokes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Miguel I: Now we're getting into the tricky ones. Mister Vengeance here was a good candidate for my vote, but this contest had a lot of competition, especially in the Portuguese market. In the end, I just had to relegate him to mentions. Personally, I’m just waiting for all those promised Servant dialogues. One question though. What’s wrong with his hand in that picture? It just looks… off.
    Good to know my character at least left a presence. Yeah, it is hard to compete with the likes of Isabel. I will try to update as soon as I can the dialogue. Regarding his hand, that's because the image is based on a character from tokyo ghoul that tends to snap his finger for some reason.

Blog Entries
    I was quite busy, so I sadly didn’t have the time to make a second entry. I had planned on making Napoleon III or Bismarck. Or even a Lostbelt Aleister Crowly or Lostbelt Gargantua. But in the end I couldn’t find the time to write anything. Anyway, Morg just Joseph Joestared me, he predicted my next line.

3 Points: Isabel
    She has such an original personality, I couldn't put her lower. Though I feel like something is missing, but I can't put my finger on it. But anyway it's really good! Nice job!

2 Points: Hong Xiuquan
    It's just a very well done servant, there really is nothing to add. His personality is really fitting, his skills and NP are well

1 Point: Commodus
    That's the most original take on this character that I saw. And it's really fitting, it make totally sense and I love some good old dumb servant. I really, really like this sheet.

Honorable mentions:
    Afonso I/Miguel I of Portugal:
    As I said, I love learning about Portugal. It’s something I know nothing of and your sheets are always very well done and interesting.

Marianne:
    Vive la France! I like her, she’s simple but well done.

Pedro II:
    I don’t know what to say, It’s just a really solid sheet. Especially for the NP, I find them really cool.

John III Sobieski:
    Gordy pseudo-servant is cool, nice character.

Kim il-sung:
    As someone who recently made a sheet of Kim Il-Sung, it’s cool to see another take on him.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, this is a difficult contest to judge... happy for the increased participation, though.

Honorable Mentions

Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi
    An interesting power couple. Props to you for being able to write a "big good" character without making them too bland. Interesting Skills and NPs, and as expected of a power couple, they really play off of each other well in their lines.

"BB"
    Another fine entry to the elusive Watcher club. One of the difficulties in writing a Watcher is the shadows. Here, not only were the shadows compelling characters in their own rights (even if you had to piggyback a bit on the canon Caesar), you also wrote much more interactions between the four of them, fleshing them out further. Even I didn't go that far with my Watcher Jack. Nice work.

Augustus (& Agrippa) (Ruler)
    Best bros unite. A nice subversion of the mainstream view of heroism. Not much else to say from me.

Guinevere
    Romance, check. Angst, check. Two things I live for, nice. I have mixed feelings on her being a pseudo-Servant, though. On one hand, it's a nice callback and I can see their shared connection to Arthur. On the other... I just don't consider it entirely necessary? Can't really put my finger on it, that's the one small part of the sheet I'm just "eh" on. It's neither a positive nor negative point. All in all, I like this one, but I like the top three more, so hopefully that story with Eleanor qualifies enough as a consolation prize, if anything.

Zumbi dos Palmares
    I like this one. Simple and to the point, but still managed to convey a pretty deep message. An interesting perspective on the definition of freedom compared to the likes of Isabel and Samyaza. That "severing" NP is also a pretty straightforward but creative interpretation of his legend.

Miguel I
    He's edgy, in a good way. I'm not especially well-versed in Brazilian history, but I like his background and character.

The Rushmore Bros
    Now this one shows some promise. They're not really fooling anyone with the Presidents disguise, but I guess that's intentional. Anyway, I like his concept as four mute "statues" who has to resort to pantomime and writing to convey their thoughts. Some nice story potential there.

Tiberius
    Tiberius Caesar Augustus just wants a quiet life. I originally wanted to put the Kira copypasta here with some improvs to suit Tiberius' history, but I'm not creative enough to come up with all of them. Anyone who could do that would get a virtual thumbs-up from me.

Anyway, now we move on to the top 3...

1 point
    Commodus
    Glorious. I agree that he'd be better as a Faker, though. I especially like his Nine Li(v)es NP, really represents the contrast between him and Herc, and his character is just so amusing to read.

2 points
    Isabel
    Samyaza approves. An amazing job for your first Faker, and another unexpected Beast candidate. I know you're worried that you're stretching her feats too far, but I think that's not a problem here. I like her as a subversion of similar "freedom-loving hero" character archetypes. A minor nitpick I have is that I don't entirely see her decision to impersonate her father as necessary, as opposed to presenting her true identity from the beginning, but that doesn't detract that much from the sheet.

3 points
    Paul von Hindenburg
    I like this sheet for the sheer contrasting viewpoints it depicted on the same man; a celebrated military commander and an incompetent man responsible for creating a monster. The alternation between glorious anthems and excerpts from those documentaries also helped push that contrast further. And that NP? Just wow. The poor guy just can't catch a break.