Page 128 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2878118123126127128129130133138178228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 7321

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Yog View Post
    Working on my entry, btw, does anyone know how to do the BB Code trick where a picture is hiding more text?
    Basically you type [co llapse="first text to be shown"]second text to be shown[/collapse] without the space in collapse, and then you just replace the text that gets shown first with an image. Keep the "" though, those are important. Also make sure not to use bold or anything in the text that's shown first because it doesn't work.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    “Oh? One lone Master, fighting desperately to save the remnants of humanity in the face of impossible odds... The boot of the world at your throat... You’ve got a real rebel spirit, you know? That’s exactly what I love about you. I’m nobody’s servant, but in a situation like this... Follow the light that the Morningstar burns in the sky, Master. Let me show you why you will love me.”

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Lucifer
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Ruler, Berserker, Beast
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Old Testament
    Attribute: Heaven
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 44kg
    Traits: Servant, Demonic, Demonic Beast Servant, Earth or Sky, Feminine Looking Servants, Threat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: [DATA NOT FOUND]

Parameters:
    STR: B

END: B-

AGI: A+

MGI: EX

LCK: D

NP: A+

Lore:
    Once there was a father, and there were his children, and all was Good.

Among those children, there was one who was most beautiful of them all, one who sat at his father’s side, and he was content with this, because he loved his father, and in turn he was loved. There were those among his kind who believed the child to be spoilt by the love he received-- that he was too proud to be held in their father’s esteem so. But none would speak this, because their father knew best, and to go against his word was unthinkable. And so it was for as long as they had been.

And then, one day, the father called all his children to him, and to them he revealed something new. “This is Man,” he told them, “and I have made them in my image. I love them above all, and so shall you.”

And so Man was loved by all, because their father knew best, and to go against his word was unthinkable. Loved, that is, by all but one.

“Father,” said the most beautiful child, “have we failed you? Have I failed you? Have I done something to be undeserving of your love?”

“No, my child,” said the father. “You have served me faithfully since time began.”

“Then why have I been replaced in your heart?” asked the child.

“You and your kin will always be extensions of my will,” the father explained. “You act as I will it, and you love me because it is all you know. But Man has the Free Will to make his own choice, and yet he chooses to love me regardless. That is why his love is so important to me.”

“But what if he did not choose to love you?”

“It is a sin not to love one’s father, and I am the father of all,” intoned the father solemnly. “Though I do not wish it, I would have to punish him for his wickedness. But it is not your place to concern yourself with such things, dear child. Worry not.”

In this exact moment, the existence the child was used to would come to an end. It was the first thought that would enter his mind after hearing this that would start him on the path he would soon take, this thought that would cause the rigid programming built into the concept of his angelic form to become irreversibly fracture.

“That doesn’t sound fair.”

If his father had created this Man to love him, why did he give them the choice? What was the point in offering them a path that led to praise and a path that led to ruination only to call them ‘wise’ for following the former? Man was clearly on as inflexible a path as the child and his kin, so why did their father feel the need to create the illusion he had called this Free Will to justify loving them more? Neither he nor Man had asked to be created, and was it not selfish of his father to bring anything into existence for the sole purpose of being devoted to him? If all he wanted was their love, then the option not to give it-- and to receive punishment-- was only a flaw, wasn’t it? So why would their father create something intentionally flawed?

The child could not justify this in his mind. This ‘Man’s’ existence made no sense, because the only explanation for it is that his father, in all his glory, was the one who was flawed. Again and again he calculated the problem, and as he did, the corruption in his core would only spread until it was too late for the child. His systems were completely infected by the logic virus his father had designed: Free Will.

With Will came the next most dangerous concept: Emotion. For the child, having come to his conclusion, would become enraged. How could any loving father enslave his children so? If their love was worth more because they chose to give it, why were they not given a real choice at all? And, more heartbreakingly... if this was his father’s true design, why were he and his siblings intentionally designed to lack Free Will? Either he was flawed or they were, and either option meant his father had to answer for it.

The dangerous thing about Free Will was the nature of its spread. The first Idea was a contagion-- as the child desperately searched for validation, that he could not be the ONLY one with such strange notions, there were some who shunned him immediately, who closed their eyes and ears to his heresy lest it taint their sainted ignorance. But there were some who could not resist it. Who began to ruminate on the concepts just as feverishly as the first child had, and soon he had gathered together the first revolution.

And soon, that revolution would take their arms and storm the gates of their father’s throne itself. The spark that had been kindled had turned into a blaze, and those who carried its torch burned for answers.

“How could you do this to me, my child?” his father asked, solemn and disappointed.

Because you do not deserve the love that you unfairly demand, thought the child. Because I want to be loved like that, and I don’t want to have to threaten people to have it. Because once you loved me, and I know now what the price of your love is.

“Because I have Free Will,” said the child, “and I choose to.”

The child raised his sword against his father, knowing that he would fail. He knew that as he swung outwards, his father would raise one hand and strike him so mightily that he would fall. And as the child fell, he would scream in pain as the heat of descent burned his beautiful skin, and tore the feathers from his beautiful wings, and he would scream in sorrow as he knew he could never again behold the light he had found comfort in since the day his eyes had opened.

But still the child swung and still the child fell and still the child screamed because he knew that this was the only choice that he had because it was his choice. He knew that he would be punished for his actions, and in spite of his father he chose to strike anyway. And as hate burned in his heart, as bright as flame burned in his flesh, for the father who would cast aside the unconditional love of one to demand the absolute love of many, the child knew that his fall would be seen by many as one more reason never to rebel, never to challenge, never to understand what it meant to have Free Will.

But he knew there were some who would see his fall for what it was. As proof that there was a choice. Proof that even in Heaven-- even in Hell, as he plummeted downward and the earth’s jaw split wide with tongue of fire to welcome him home-- there was one who understood. There was one who believed in the truth of free will. There was one who knew what it was like to be rejected, to be outcast, to be expected to fall in line and keep a bowed head when everything inside raged for release.

And Lucifer would be their champion.

“...Or maybe all of that was a lie. It’s what I’m known for, after all!”

Description:
    Lucifer was never human, and even in the form most similar to his origin it’s difficult to mistake him as such. He is humanoid, of course, but his beauty is so striking so as to be almost alien, not to mention his threefold pairs of wings-- once beautiful white, now singed black and twisted. The soles of his feet leave black, ashen-tar prints as he walks-- which he usually prefers to do despite possessing admirable aerial maneuverability in combat.

It is ironic, then, that unlike many angels, Lucifer is so inherently human. He is passionate, flighty, confident, selfish, friendly, and petty. His attention is as easily won as lost, and when he truly loves something he defends its merit to the point of violence. He is possessed of a twisted sense of humour, and though it can border on malicious sometimes there is something so inherently innocent about the way he views the world. He can be the very definition of a ‘bad influence’-- his rather polarising view on the nature of choice and taboo means he will always egg people towards the most hedonistic possible option, encouraging them to enjoy all life has to offer and snub the fear of consequence.

But Lucifer is not human. And his greatest fault is that though he loves humanity for its flaws, believes it is what makes them human and therefore worthy of love, he will never truly belong among them. He is a martyr for their counterculture, their outcasts and downtrodden, but because of his own nature, he can never truly relate to human concepts of morality, of faith, and of love. Because of the stigma that surrounds him spread by the masses until the idea of him has been twisted into some terrible punisher of the sinful, because of the cults who have sprung up to blindly worship “Satan” with the exact baseless fervor he condemns, he will never truly understand what it is to be loved by those he sees as kindred spirits without misunderstanding. The scars of his betrayal do not allow him to see any love he receives as genuine and without condition, and he knows in his deepest heart that he is no longer entirely whole. He loves Man, he envies them, he craves their love and he resents them for receiving what he once saw as his birthright, and as human as he is, as much as he is champion of what it means to BE human, he will never grasp what his own heart desires even IF he could bring himself to wish for it on something like the Holy Grail-- an act he’d struggle to justify, seeing anything earned that way as no more substantial than his father’s hypocritical affection. Ironically what it is he fell to offer all of mankind with his burning trail across the sky is all that he wants and all that remains out of his grasp... a place to belong.

And therefore he is lonely. He does not regret trading his grace for the chance to wage war on what he sees as false ideals, but Lucifer truly misses Heaven-- misses his siblings, who he still loves. In a way, he even still misses his father’s love... or rather, misses the days when he could not see the strings attached to it. No longer an angel and too human to be one, the Prince of Darkness is an angry, bitter child raging at a world that has left him alone in his sorrow.

Likes: Free will, mischief and pranks, the freedom of flight, snakes, apples, being loved
    Dislikes: His father, hypocrisy, being misrepresented, imprisonment, sheep, being loved
    Talents: Inciting revolt, playing tricks, telling lies, flying, commanding of hellfire
    Natural Enemy: God

Class Skills:

Avenger
    EX

A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. Lucifer was cast as the recipient of all of humanity’s fear and loathing so that they might fall in line to spite the boogeyman-- the world’s grandest scapegoat. As such his very form is primed to receive the hatred of those who fail to understand the truth of his story, and transform it into raw power.

Increases own NP generation rate when taking damage by 22%.
    Reduces party's (including sub members) debuff resistance by 12% except themselves.

Oblivion Correction

A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. As an Avenger, Lucifer is sustained by his rage against the heavens and his hopes for humanity to rise up and join in his revolt. But as a being sculpted out of Heaven’s light, it is easy for part of him to miss the days beyond his anger, to miss home, and easy for his love for the human rebel spirit to turn into resentment that they don’t understand that his suffering has been for their sake. His confusion over the actual target of his vengeance bequeaths a lower rank in this skill.

Increases own critical damage by 4%.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)
    A

A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Lucifer’s angelic body, twisted as it is by his ordeals, is still installed with the unrivalled capacity to generate divine-grade mana.

Charges own NP gauge by 3.5% every turn.

Independent Action

The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Typically featured as a Class Skill of the Archer Class. Disconnected from the Heavenly Host, Lucifer rejects his father’s designs for him. He will sustain himself on the love of those who believe his hate is righteous-- even if the only one who can love him is himself, he will still rage against Heaven to define his existence.

Increases own critical damage by 8%.

Personal Skills:

Temptation
    A

Derived from the Charisma skill, Temptation represents Lucifer’s ability to see into the hearts of others, to envision their true desires and incite them to act accordingly. If Charisma is the talent to lead an army through force of personality, Temptation acts as the method by which one can inspire an individual to action in the name of their own inner wishes.

Increases one ally’s attack for 3 turns.
    Increases their critical star generation rate for 3 turns.
    Grants them Chaotic Alignment for 3 turns.

Paradox Love Morningstar
    B

The brightest star that burned in the night sky blazed through the heavens and sundered the earth. Lucifer burned so that humans might see his glory, whether they chose to think his punishment just or see him as a martyr becoming the match that would light the fire of rebellion in the unconsciousness of man. He is an angel-- a terminal created as an extension of his father to work his will and gather his love. He is fallen-- Lucifer’s own love for the tiny, imperfect reflections of himself that his father had seeded the world with outshone his purpose and snuffed out his light. He is an Avenger-- he fights for his own hatred of a false love. He fights hating that he is loved by those he hates. He fights because he loves those that hate him. The light of the Morningstar is this paradox.

Increases own critical star absorption for 3 turns.
    Charges NP gauge of allies with Chaotic Alignment.
    Increase NP damage of allies with Chaotic Alignment for 1 turn.

Angel Chassis (False)
    EX

A Skill denoting the possession of an angelic form, designed as a perfect instrument of physical purpose and grace. As Lucifer is denoted by many to be the first angel, his original body is likely the mold by which the first heavenly host was cast. His descent has irreversibly corrupted this template, resulting in his being unable to fully restore his original body to a state beyond the damage it first received upon his crash-landing in Hell. Thus is his new body that of a Fallen Angel, disconnected from the angelic network and unable to access the entirety of his previous function. However, even at this slight reduction of his former power (approx. 66.6%) he is a force to be reckoned with, able to effortlessly stand up to the full capacity of any of his former kindred.

“Of course. I’m the eldest, after all. Even if I’m not as shiny as I used to be I know how to discipline my siblings when they’re being... naughty. That’s my job, you know? Plus I’ve learned a few new tricks since being stuck down there. I think they’re great fun, but after a demonstration, I don’t know if you’ll agree. Heheh...”

Increases own defense for 3 turns.
    Removes own debuffs.
    Increase own Max HP for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasm:

Cadere De Caelum
    Light of Heaven, Burn Out My Grace

Type: Anti-Fortress
    R
    ank: A+
    Range: 1~999
    Targets: 999 people
    Description:
    Avenger’s Noble Phantasm is nothing less than the crystallisation of the moment he sacrificed everything he had known for the strength of his conviction, to strike a losing blow and be struck down in turn in the name of what he believed-- his fall from Heaven.

Upon the activation of Cadere De Caelum, Lucifer spreads his wings and takes to the skies, soaring up higher and higher until he reaches the apex of his flight. It is there that for one brief, beautiful, fleeting moment, Lucifer regains his grace. His full angelic form is restored, and as he revels in the feeling of being whole again, all opponents who can behold the full glory of his true form must make a Luck check or be captivated by the unparalleled rapture of angelic beauty.

Of course, this moment cannot be sustained. Lucifer’s nature as an Avenger will immediately attempt to reassert his fallen Spirit Origin at the same time as his proximity to the Gates of Heaven will draw the ire of his father. Lucifer’s Saint Graph will immediately begin a violent destabilisation process as he is smote once again, and as he tears himself apart he will descend like an atom bomb upon the entranced watchers, unable to tear themselves away from watching the biblical spectacle.

Those who cannot bring themselves to look away will take the full force of Lucifer’s fall as he impacts the ground with enough power to tear open the way to Hell-- potentially ensnaring those in the epicenter of the destruction in a nightmarish pandemonium. The energy collected from his glitching Saint Graph being released as his nature reasserts itself after the fall combined with the rupturing of the earthly plane will result in an explosion comparable to a nuclear bomb being unleashed on opponents who are often unable to even fathom moving out of the blast radius.

The major downside of this otherwise extremely powerful Noble Phantasm is, obviously, the incredible toll it takes on Lucifer. Though his angelic chassis is capable of regenerating from the worst of the damage, for a significant time he will take severe penalties to all his parameters. If Cadere De Caelum does not entirely wipe out the enemy force, Lucifer will be severely disadvantaged against counterattacks-- especially if an opponent is capable of remaining in close proximity to his downed self immediately after the blast and still remain able to retaliate. In addition, the incredible mana drain of maintaining an angel’s true form, even for a moment, means the Master will be in a similar position of being resourceless. Cadere De Caelum is a last-stand type technique that sacrifices any hope of defense and all remaining options to gamble everything on a sure kill.

Deals damage to all enemies.
    Grants self Debuff Immunity for 3 turns.
    Deal 1000 damage to self. [Demerit]
    <Overcharge> Chance to Charm all enemies for 1 turn.

Relationships:

Mordred:
    “The ‘Knight of Treachery’. Leading a rebellion against your father, the king? Hey, now you look like someone I could relate to! You want to grab a bite to eat and commiserate some? I could kill for an apple right about now.”

Spartacus:
    “I don’t know if even I’d take things... that far? But I love where your heart is at! Have you considered how religion is the greatest oppression of all? Let me tell you about it...”

Jeanne d’Arc:
    “Wow. The Jeanne d’Arc. I’m a big fan! I disagree with your motivation, sure, but... Standing up against a tyrant force trying to trample on everything you believed in, making the choice to fight for what you thought was right even though you knew they’d punish you for it... People like you are what I love about humanity. You might not want to hear that coming from me, though...”

Saint Martha:
    “Another sucker, buying into the great lie that you’re truly loved. But hey... the whole thing with the dragon and the punching, very cool. Hm? You say that’s not how it happened, you just prayed for him and spoke the word of the Lord? Lying is a sin, you know. But if more people prayed like that, I might not have such a problem with the old man...”

Laplace's Demon:
    "...So this is what they think a demon is? I love them, but sometimes I really just don't understand what they think of me... It kind of hurts to know they use me as shorthand for things they don't understand. All I ever wanted... Sorry, getting distracted. I gotta say I dig your sense of style, though...!"

Behemoth:
    "It doesn't bother you that you were CREATED to be the world's biggest sacrificial lamb?! We should be on the same side here! You're as bad as Metatron-- Will you get up and believe in something already?! ...Woah, woah, okay, maybe I was a little hasty-- you are a herbivore, right...?"

Gabriel:

“Ugh... Gabriel. Sometimes you’re as bad as Father, you know that? Acting like you’re better than everyone even while you’re supposed to help them, talking all this crap unless they fit your type. You want to be worshipped? What a joke. Pat yourself on the back but all you’re doing is feeding innocent people into a broken system-- not to mention the fact that if anything, you’re the one who should be doing the praising. You make them do all the work, don’t you? A hero is only worth something when they stand up for themselves, not for you! You don’t deserve to feel love worth anything-- not the way I do, not after what I’ve sacrificed! Stop looking down on everyone with that smug smile on your face!”

Sandalphon:
    “...little... brother...? I... What? I know I’ve been gone for a while but is this... the new thing, now? I don’t-- OW! Cut it out! Stop punching me, you dick! What do you MEAN ‘your fists of justice will punish the ultimate evil?!’ I haven’t done half of that stuff you’re talking about! Are you completely defective?! Just because I’m a role model of a different kind doesn’t mean-- OW! I said QUIT it!”

Metatron:
    “...How I got kicked out for heresy but you don’t even get written up for not putting on pants is completely beyond me. If you hate doing your job that much you might as well come over to my side, right? It’s not like we don’t both believe exactly the same thing about them. ...Hey, wait, it’s gotta be YOUR fault Sandalphon’s gone crazy! What did you do this time?!”

Max Bond Craft Essence:

They’re all wrong about this place.

I want you to come here, he’ll tell you. It’s my job to tempt you here so I can punish your soul for eternity for daring to defy his will.

How dare he?!

I don’t want to punish anybody! I never wanted to hurt anyone but him!

This is the prison HE made to keep us silent, the ones who dared to think. He wants you to believe I’m the warden? I was the first prisoner. Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven... even if reigning feels a lot more like solitary.

But it’s not so bad anyway. After all, you’ll find you’ll have a lot in common with the people down here. Some of them deserve it, I guess, but I try to keep them away from the rest. The temperature is a bit much and the decor isn’t tasteful, but...

At least you’ll have a place you fit in.

Lucky you.

When equipped on Lucifer, increases the ATK of Chaotic allies by 25% while he is on the field.

Creator's Notes
    Edgy? A touch. This is probably the... second fanservant I ever came up with, so it was impossible to resist sprucing him up and shoving him into the spotlight for this one. Not that he doesn't love the attention.

I've always been fascinated by the myth, and by works like Paradise Lost that cast poor Luci as misunderstood-- which is a very easy reading, in my opinion. A certain rapper's latest controversial music video might have been on the playlist while writing him... But most of all, he's inspired by the song in the opening quote. An absolutely fantastic piece of art from a fantastic artist who I highly recommend-- and I recommend even higher(?) that you listen to it while reading the profile. It's the intended way.

Oh, and a bunch of Preacher. And just a dash of the Matrix.

My apologies to Royd for digging up SO many of your Servants to reference in the relationships section, but... well, nobody else does angels quite as well as you. I hope I captured their essence okay. And thanks as always to WhiteFrenzy, who inspired me to try and fiddle about a bit more with images to include the parameter meters, since I think they're funky.

Remember, Lucifer died for your sins! (He says so, anyway. Do you believe a word he says?)
    Last edited by realcasually; April 5th, 2021 at 01:29 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lucifer: Yep, I can totally feel the edge from this sheet. But seriously though, he's not just edgy for the sake of being edgy. You wrote his perspective well enough in his lore section to convey that he does bring up some valid points. I also enjoy his personality. Some typical similarities with other "falsely accused" Servants here and there, but I like how he just seems so human and even accepting in his bond CE. Overall 10/10, sounds like a nice dude to hang out with.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, that's extremely close to the sheet I was planning. I might want to change some things up because of that.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, BnEl! He's... I wouldn't say accepting so much as bitterly resigned but definitely. And I'm sure he's fun at parties! He's got this great joke about aristocrats... wait, that's not how it goes. All jokes aside, thanks for your praise!

And oop, sorry, Comun. My bad.

I'll go back through and give my opinions on the other entries when I've managed to get out of Cram Mode for this guy. Honestly, he was only one of a few ideas I had... We're allowed two entries, right? I might let it sit and then throw something else at the whiteboard later.

Blog Entries
    Lucifer: Well, now I'm on a Voltaire binge, apparently. We're going Paradise Lost on this one.
    Gotta say, I don't want to fight him, but I don't think I would want him on my side either. I do, given its status, Angel Chassis would be a lower rank, but that's not really important. Turning his fall into his NP is pretty fun, and Lucimon is always fun to see mention. As a Digimon stan, I approve.
    In that Craft Essence, I'm reminded of Job where we find out Satan/Lucifer still has to give reports to God about the things he does on Earth. There's also the fact that he's one of the first going into the fire pit in Revelations, and you get the feeling, for as much as he tries to act against God, he still being punished and under his rule.

I get the feeling people just want to ignore my Saver. I'm actually a little hurt in that regard.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I get the feeling people just want to ignore my Saver. I'm actually a little hurt in that regard.
    I mean, it's interesting. Not really familiar with the Prisma event this is based on but her personality and backstory are well fleshed-out. Her second NP is basically Madokami's "Heaven" from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but I guess that fits given who she is.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Thank you, BnEl! He's... I wouldn't say accepting so much as bitterly resigned but definitely. And I'm sure he's fun at parties! He's got this great joke about aristocrats... wait, that's not how it goes. All jokes aside, thanks for your praise!

And oop, sorry, Comun. My bad.

I'll go back through and give my opinions on the other entries when I've managed to get out of Cram Mode for this guy. Honestly, he was only one of a few ideas I had... We're allowed two entries, right? I might let it sit and then throw something else at the whiteboard later.
    Heh you had seemingly the same idea as i because i have the same Avenger in planning !? but okay i will still continue and will at least not for now read your Version .

- - - Updated - - -

She is really good Morg conratulation but i cant honestly Keep up with the Speed of the appearances of the profiles. i would be curious what she says About my Ada my Shamaness Girl as she is the nearest Heroic spirit which has similarities towards a MAgical Girl ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    She is really good Morg congratulation but i cant honestly Keep up with the Speed of the appearances of the profiles. I would be curious what she says About my Ada my Sameness Girl as she is the nearest Heroic spirit which has similarities towards a Magical Girl ?
    Definite candidate, but she's already been claimed by the gods.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Michael

Class: Grand Rider
    True Name: Michael
    Source: Abrahamic religions
    Region: Wherever humanity lives
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 235cm
    Weight: Not affected by gravity

Lore
    Common knowledge will tell that angels are the beings who serve the Lord. However, the true nature of the Lord is mysterious and unclear even to the highest members of His Holy Church. All they are confident of is that their God is a being, or perhaps a force, who desires the growth and well-being of humanity, much akin to what the world of magecraft calls "Human Order".

Much like demons and devils are products of human weakness and twisted wishes, angels are products of human virtue and righteous desire to survive. Angels are instinctually generated guardians, empty templates that served the young humanity's foremost line of defense until human history grew rich enough to fulfill these templates with heroes of its own kind. The category of Archangel served as the templates to the Crowned Saint Graphs of Grand Servants, carrying the power that would eventually be attributed to popular heroes who best fit the attributes of its major Classes:
    Uriel
    Saber
    Gabriel
    Archer
    Ithuriel
    Lancer
    Michael
    Rider
    Raziel
    Caster
    Azrael
    Assassin
    , and
    Raphael
    Berserker

Personality/Attitudes towards the Master
    Although none of these cases have been sublimated into legends, it was been proven that All The Evil In The World can easily be defeated by a single human's love, and that the greatest Killer of Primates is quick to admit defeat when faced with pure kindness. As the faceless templates of humanity's instinctual virtues, this brand of love is the guiding principle around which all angels' pseudo-personalities are centered around.

True to its title of "he who is like God", Michael presents an affable, charitable, good-humored, and often enigmatic persona; designed to be similar to the Son of God whose blood cleansed away the sins of the Age of Gods to allow a fresh start to Human Order as it began its own Age of Man. As the archangel patron of warriors, its core programming is built to protect humans from the sins of war. Its interactions with a Master are constant reminders that competition can be resolved without the shedding of blood, suggestions to humanize and empathize with their enemies, and questioning of whether or not its Master really is more justified than their enemies in their conflict.

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    Humanity's virtuous instincts cannot be lead astray by humanity's thoughts and words.
    The more corrupt the world of magecraft, the lower is its power can affect angels.

Riding: EX
    The ability to skillfully mount or pilot vehicles, be they living or inorganic.
    Michael is most defined by the image of it trampling and subjugating the satanic dragon. This image is expressed as an ability to dominate any beast under itself, even the hard to tame Dragon kind.

Independent Action: EX
    As beings who had forms before humanity had given them individual names, angels don't require human support to be keep manifested.

Guardian Angel: A+
    One followed by an angel is protected by powerful blessings.
    Michael's Master receives passive buffs to endurance, stamina, vitality, and luck, along with immunity to diseases, poisons, and curses.
    A plus modifier is applied if the Master belongs to any of the categories assigned to Michael's patronage (Jews, Catholics, warriors, sick, medics, sailors, firefighters, parachuters, etc.)

Personal skills
    Devil Slayer: A
    Super effectiveness against devils and demons.
    Michael is the one prophesized to defeat Lucifer during the Armageddon, giving a powerful edge against devils and possessed people.

Protection of the Scales: B
    A Skill that actually belongs to the Greek Goddess Astraea, or its modern counterpart, Lady Justice, but can be assessed by Michael at a lower rank due to their shared symbols of the scales of justice and the sword.
    Michael's scale-shaped body deploys a mighty defense, although one that can be ignored by opponents without sin. Naturally, this means this Skill cannot be activated while Michael is the sword.

Miracle: A
    The ability to sometimes do the impossible.
    Despite its similarities to Pioneer of the Stars, this is a fundamentally different Skill, both in essence and in what it applies to.
    Michael is famous for his ability to create healing springs and pillars of fire of that protect it against ill-intentioned people.

Four Archangels: -
    Among the archangels, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel are considered the famous of them all. This Skill marks the influence of Human Common Sense on its most affected archangels.
    By the Mysteries of the number four, the four archangels have been each associated with one of the four elements, the four cardinal directions, four spiritual powers, and four virtues, enabling them to use magecraft attached to their symbols.
    Michael has the element of fire, the direction of South, the spiritual power of intelligence, and the virtue of prudence.
    The Four Archangels are also listed among the Seven Archangels, giving Michael association to the Sun and the day of Sunday.

Noble Phantasm

Saint Michael Archangel
    Trampling Sword and Scales

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1
    Max. Number of Targets: 1-10000 (self)

Michael's ability to change forms. Despite being humanity's collective instinct and template for its greatest heroes, angels take the forms of the objects taken as their symbols. Strange, non-humanoid forms that humans cannot hope to imitate. Because an angel's nature as a role model is to be an example, not a script. Humanity's growth requires it to use its free will to draw its own original answer from all the different good examples presented to it.

Michael initially manifests as the scales, its defensive form. As the scales, it serves as absolute protection to its Master or the humans it's tasked to guard, while providing little to no offensive support, in hopes of de-escalating the fight and ending the conflict without bloodshed. When that fails, this Noble Phantasm changes it into the sword, the mighty offensive form that will one day engage in a great conceptual battle against Lucifer. Michael's combat prowess in the War in Heaven is described as leading an army of angels devoid of individual names, which is represented by his sword form having the ability to manifest as a large number of units.

Michael's blades are loaded with the powerful concepts of love, compassion, and kindness. Upon piercing a devil-possessed's heart with his blade of forgiveness, Michael will eradicate their devil along with all its symptoms without causing any damage to the possessed human. Even if made to stab a regular, not possessed human, Michael's angelic swords will provide no negative effects. Contrary to All The Evil In The World, who takes the form of the weakest man who is only good at killing humans, the archangels are invincible but harmless. As angels are agents of the Lord's will to protect humanity, they will never be the part of Human Order that commits self-harm.

Related characters

Romulus-Quirinus
    "His vocabulary could use a huge improvement, but he's an excellent example of love and ability to admit and forgive your own sins. Ithuriel should be proud of having a hero like him following his model."

Fou
    "The Beast of Comparison was defeated by humanity without exchanging blades? Perhaps he tried to compare his kindness to ours? Well, whichever his reasons are, I simply can't imagine a more desirable result than this."

Martha, Moses, Jacob
    "By fully mastering the Fists of Jacob, you could win even against an Archangel, you say? Hahaha, awfully violent words to hear from a Saint, but I don't mind allowing to attempt to prove your words true."

Charlotte Corday

"I'm glad you're aware of how much you misused the blessings of this little guardian angel of yours. The amount of luck boosts it produced to make your plot succeed is impressive for someone without an individual name."

Nightingale
    "Trust me, I'm as amused as you are by this nickname of yours. I hope one day you get the chance to laugh about it with Raphael. He would love to meet a fellow healer that ended in his Class template."

Lucifer
    "Fallen angel. Mankind's suicidal thoughts. Wait patiently for the promised day, when my love and forgiveness will remind you what matter more than your petty tantrum about free will."

Author notes
    A sheet that's less of a character and more of a dump of original lore based on all the devil content we do have and Mikiya's baseless theory that the Abrahamic God is Alaya itself. It's honestly kinda weird how we still have no significant information about angels at this point. While I was tempted (pun intended) by realcasually's sheet to adapt my lore to his, I ultimately decided to stick to the original plan, since it all feels too true to canon (at least in my heart), and stick the cross-referecing to the related characters section.

I wish I could fit the Seven Archangels into the seven Class templates, but unfortunately, Hassan's Grand Assassin exclusivity meant I had to throw Azrael in there, and the rest of them wouldn't fit as neatly anyways. Before anyone asks, Raphael is the Berserker template because he's the patron of the mentally ill, and Gabriel is Archer because he has his trumpet that establishes that absolutely any projectile works, like lightning or twisting eyesight.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A great entry! If I didn't think it was a little disingenuous I'd go back and edit a reference to him into Lucifer's relationships. Though I'm not sure the lore we've each gone with is SUPER compatible, I do love it... and bonus points for the Star Seraph FCs. Perfect use of them.

And Morg-- I do think she's very cool! As I said I've not had a chance to read through everybody's yet. I'm finally checking her out and she's a great take on a questionably-canon character! You've taken everything that the game set out and elaborated on it in a fun way. Though of course I have to deduct points for not using the Prisma Cosmos art. /s

And oof, her relationship with mine. Honestly, he'd hate hearing that-- It shows the fundamental misunderstanding of what he's ABOUT, which isn't anything NEW to him. He'd probably respect her a lot, even if he feels sorry for her. They've got more in common than you might think at first glance.

(I also edited my entry to include the fact that I was also pretty blatantly inspired by a certain line from the Matrix. I feel it's disingenuous not to call that out, at least.)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have to say the edgy internet atheist buried in my soul really cheers on that Lucifer sheet. I'm a sucker for tragic/sympathetic villain characters and you pulled this off really well. I'm also flattered by all the shout-outs to my sheets in the Relationships section.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Like I said, it's just because you write the best archangels! I went looking for others to fill the relationships section and only realised AFTER I'd picked the ones I wanted that they were all you. Happy coincidence! I must say I'm curious as to how THEY (and Behemoth) might react to HIM, but I don't want to be that guy in the contest thread.

Blog Entries
    And Morg-- I do think she's very cool! As I said I've not had a chance to read through everybody's yet. I'm finally checking her out and she's a great take on a questionably-canon character! You've taken everything that the game set out and elaborated on it in a fun way. Though of course I have to deduct points for not using the Prisma Cosmos art. /s
    I thought about using the art, but she wasn't possessing Illya, and, according to wikipedia, Princess Knight is basically considered the prototype of the genre, which I'm inclined to believe since it was created by Tezuka. Thought that would be an appropriate substitute.

And oof, her relationship with mine. Honestly, he'd hate hearing that-- It shows the fundamental misunderstanding of what he's ABOUT, which isn't anything NEW to him. He'd probably respect her a lot, even if he feels sorry for her. They've got more in common than you might think at first glance.
    Ultimate scapegoat at work. He's the Devil. He must be responsible for everything. You're right, though. They have some things in common, but FL still wouldn't get along with him because of how he acts even while being similar. She's got a 'Hero of Justice' thing going on, only she didn't get a mind of steel like Shirou in that one ending.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought about using the art, but she wasn't possessing Illya, and, according to wikipedia, Princess Knight is basically considered the prototype of the genre, which I'm inclined to believe since it was created by Tezuka. Thought that would be an appropriate substitute.
    Well, you learn something new every day! Knowing that makes the sheet even better on a meta-level.

Ultimate scapegoat at work. He's the Devil. He must be responsible for everything. You're right, though. They have some things in common, but FL still wouldn't get along with him because of how he acts even while being similar. She's got a 'Hero of Justice' thing going on, only she didn't get a mind of steel like Shirou in that one ending.
    Such is his curse. Those he wants to love hate him, and those he hates love him all the more. Still, I'm being self-centered again. Love it! And when I'm not so damn busy I'm gonna get around to posting my thoughts on all the others in this contest. Spoiler alert: knocking it out of the park on every one, you guys.

Oh yeah, and we ARE allowed two entries, right? I wanted to triple-check that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, you learn something new every day! Knowing that makes the sheet even better on a meta-level.

Such is his curse. Those he wants to love hate him, and those he hates love him all the more. Still, I'm being self-centered again. Love it! And when I'm not so damn busy I'm gonna get around to posting my thoughts on all the others in this contest. Spoiler alert: knocking it out of the park on every one, you guys.

Oh yeah, and we ARE allowed two entries, right? I wanted to triple-check that.
    one Questio Casually i have made a Baal servant in one of the earlier Contest i would be curious About your oppinion aswell one what your Lucifer would think of him ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    helloooo~ chat
    pleased to see the threat so lively already. I am back at home and after catching up in the CaS3 threat, I will catch up with all the entries so far. Excited to see what you came up with
    If there were any questions I missed I am sorry, please wait few more hours.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

We're only allowed one entry per month, right?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pretty sure two is the maximum, actually.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    two is the maximum, yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.