Page 124 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2474114119122123124125126129134174224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Almost the end of the contest from my Warrior is no sight … onward there is a heavy contest on going well i will give some of them a vote…

3 Points > Tarrare

2 Points > Halli

and one Point for all others as i cant decide see it as respect for all the profiles that this contest inspired ..
    I feel like even if it just means picking randomly you should vote for a one-point entry too. Voting for "everyone" is meaningless given the rules and letting people vote for less than three entries just makes everything more complicated. I do sympathize with it being hard to pick given how many stand-out entries there are though.

Blog Entries
    Voting still open?

Blog Entries
    yep, i think for 1.5 days or so

Blog Entries
    1 point: Franz Kafka. I like the interpretation of his Metamorphosis.

2 points: Spring-Heeled Jack. Simple and clean is always nice to see.

3 points: Sir John Franklin. Wow. Just wow.

Honourables: Hali, Judas, H. P. Lovecraft.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Voting closes on Monday
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1 POINT:
    Francis E. Dec
    Between a lot of entries, this one just got that OOMPH factor that pushed it to the top. I loved the idea behind this sheet and the very real fear that it evokes.

2 POINTS:
    Halifax Slasher
    I MEAN... WHAT CAN I DO I'M AN EASY PERSON. This woman just presses all of my right buttons, somehow. I couldn't just NOT vote on her.

3 POINTS:
    Sir John Franklin
    What the heck was that... This whole sheet was a wild ride, and one that I enjoyed way too much. (Thank you for that!) What a bonkers idea and a perfect execution.

There's so many honorable mentions I'd like to list here though, but lemme think of the best ones for now...:
    - Hyas: Wow, just wow. This is such a miserable Servant (AND I LOVED IT) that it evoked pity rather than fear... And that made it a whole lot worse.
    - Whore of Babylon: I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE YOUR SHEETS AND I WANT YOU TO KEEP DOING THAT FOREVER. Amazing work there.
    - Charadbys: Incredible how a non-humanoid Servant somehow ends up as one of the best ones... But then again, this was the perfect prompt for that.
    - Shapur II: This dude would be the terror of a lot of people, I can see that. "A slayer of horrors" is a rather unortodox twist on the prompt, but somehow it worked?
    - Mr. Zombie: I absolutely adore his personality, not something I'd associate with such creature.
    - Kafka: JESUS CHRIST. I can only say that.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; February 28th, 2021 at 04:11 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Blog Entries
    Guess it is my turn now.
    This was a real fun prompt and tickled many inspirations, i hope the following contests will be as lively!

First honorable mentions:

Hassan: As usual a cool sheet and an interesting concept for the NP.

Dec: As a fan of Foreigners this one was a great example how to stretch the rigid definition of the class seems to have. Vanatos interpretation of the class will be a mainstay here.

Hali: Creating a whole backstory for an anecdote in history is a part of what draws me into the Fateverse.

1 point: Famine. Hux' recent sheets have a great format and style. What I attempted with my Trader and Hitler sheet, he does better and deserves my points

2 points Tarrare: As always Frenzy delivers a great sheet that not just sells a container with stats and skills, but a person with a story painted with colors and words. Always a joy and experience reading.

3 points Kafka: This guy stuck in my head since the day i read him. When you heard of person you can somehow expect what the sheet is about, but BnEl15 made an author i did not like years ago in school to some really interesting person and Servant. Every skill somehow resonates perfectly with what we know of him. I just think it is such a great sheet that I wont forget for a while.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, as the one who started this contest, only fitting I put in my votes. Let's see here!

Honorable Mentions must go to:

Kafka really had an interesting edge to him that drew me in.

Frollo was a fascinating choice done to the extremes of the character and the Quasimodo NP was awesome. Great art choices!

Charybdis is best waifu always.

Famine was something completely unique to see, and the formatting definitely earned it a place in my heart.

Byron was just fun especially in the context he was in, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't hoped to see him. Gothic horror PERSONIFIED.

Setna was not only a really fun read with a nice twist, but the use of that Hammer Horror-esque take was something I was hoping to see when I made the prompt.

1 point - Sir John Franklin
    What I like most about this is that it's both original and it's not. I've seen Franklin here before, and I've seen wendigo-inspired Servants before. I've seen the icy Foreigner done before. But none of them quite manage to mix together in such a cohesive way as this to really elevate each element to be just that much better than the sum of its parts. Well done!

2 points - Halifax Slasher

I'd never even HEARD of this figure, and had to look it up. And I DEFINITELY would not have been as intelligent as Morg in my ability to take THAT story and do THIS to it. The merging of Nasuverse lore to fill the large amount of empty space made for a REALLY fascinating character who I couldn't help but love. Absolutely top stuff.

3 points - Tarrare
    I said everything I need to about this sheet when it was posted. It blew me away then and it blows me away now. Nothing less than my full approval.
    Last edited by realcasually; March 1st, 2021 at 09:38 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3rd Place with 8 points
    Franz Kafka

2nd Place with 15 points
    Tarrare

1st Place with 17 points
    Sir John Franklin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, congrats to Whitefrenzy and Delrey! This has definitely been one of the most fun contests I've seen in a while, with an interesting prompt and so many good entries. Looking forward to the next prompt!

Blog Entries
    Thanks to all who voted for my works. I even got some votes and mentions of my Hyas, which surprised me. FeelsGoodMan to have my name in the Hall of Fame after half a year of being here.
    It was really fun and it is almost bitter-sweet that i cannot participate in the next contest, because the next prompt is FOREI - just kidding.
    I already have something in mind and I hope it will lead good amount of participation and epic sheets like we have seen this month.

US Friend Code
    Despite not even coming close to winning, having gotten even those 3 Points for my admittedly rushed (tho I did work hard on it regardless) sheet gives me a sense of pride.

And congrats to the winner. Can't wait to see what your Theme will be, and to participate in the next contest.

Blog Entries
    konga rats

Meh, since I didn't win I'm glad someone not mediocre did. Seriously though, great job DelRey! You earned your internet points.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Thanks to all who voted for my works. I even got some votes and mentions of my Hyas, which surprised me. FeelsGoodMan to have my name in the Hall of Fame after half a year of being here.
    It was really fun and it is almost bitter-sweet that i cannot participate in the next contest, because the next prompt is FOREI - just kidding.
    I already have something in mind and I hope it will lead good amount of participation and epic sheets like we have seen this month.
    Choose Foreigner as the prompt and you risk getting slapped silly. I dare you!

Blog Entries
    I cannot believe I predicted the top 3 Servants. The first two's order is off, but they're still there.

Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    And I DEFINITELY would not have been as intelligent as Morg in my ability to take THAT story and do THIS to it
    Says the person who made Knave of Hearts last contest. I may not have voted (due to putting off and then completely missing the deadline), but I still saw the sheets. Trust me. It wouldn't be the same, but, if you put your mind to it, you would've come up with something as out there and crazy as me.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm FLOORED by you guys' support thank you so much I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS......... ;v;

And on that note, I'm also very proud of our dears DelRey and BnEl15. Congratulations on those well deserving wins! I hope the next prompt will be as lively as this had been (surprisingly!) but I know it'll be amazing either way. Can't wait.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    A hearty congratulations to the three top runners! I may have forgotten to vote this time around, but it's been a wonderful season in the CASc and the winners truly deserved their places. I may have accrued only a single point, but that's fine. I had fun making Famine, and ultimately that's what I care about here.
    So much, in fact, that I
    definitely will
    might just
    make the other two for kicks.

Like a famine-stricken nation, I shall await the next prompt as if it were my next meal.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Says the person who made Knave of Hearts last contest. I may not have voted (due to putting off and then completely missing the deadline), but I still saw the sheets. Trust me. It wouldn't be the same, but, if you put your mind to it, you would've come up with something as out there and crazy as me.
    Oh, stop it, you. You'll make me blush. Seriously, thank you. To still be receiving praise on that makes me happy on a level little else does.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I'm FLOORED by you guys' support thank you so much I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS......... ;v;.
    Well that's what you get for DESERVING it now isn't it hmmmmmmm?

ANYWAY! Congratulations to all three of the incredibly talented and well-deserved winners! I had high hopes for what people would do with my silly little prompt and I saw everything I wanted. Classic horror, gothic horror, slasher horror, psychological horror, cosmic horror, body horror... Everyone here delivered and I'm very glad to have spurred such a wonderful show of creativity.

Now I'd better dust off the writing muscles in preparation for living up to my winning legacy with whatever DelRey will present us with in a few months!

Blog Entries
    I already send Asterism my prompt, I am excited to see what you all will do with it. It allows some of you to create some Servants that are still rare as a concept in Chaldea and some of you to do what you do best - create epic sheets.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If Asterism has already the prompt couldnt we start earlier the contest so that withhin the easter Holidays the contest falls so that everyone has the time and opportunity to participate ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...