Page 220 of 367 FirstFirst ... 120170210215218219220221222225230270320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    submission deadline is in 12 hours btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Yeah, I dont have the slightest bit of time to put this sheet in the contest considering that since Its a Lostbelt sheet (my first one I think), I'm gonna have to take my time making coherent lore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    submission deadline is in 12 hours btw
    That could be bit problematic but wjhatever its not so that my last participation would had get much attention nor points in hte first place really atleast some feedbacks would have been nice .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Inb4 koga release’s another incomprehensible, unfinished and rushed servant sheet that slowly becomes more comprehensible over edits.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Cool your jets Nine

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Ok

Blog Entries
    boycott nine

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If anyone cares I've given some relationships/reactions lines to Aton.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Archer of Catapults

“Servant, Archer. You're my master this time I see… very well. If you hold me down, there will be a price to pay.”

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Shielder
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Old Testament

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: C

Height: 177 km
    Weight: 66 kg
    Dislikes: His Curse, Incompetence
    Talent: Battle Tactics
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Servant, King
    Armament: Short Sword, Bow, Quiver and Arrows
    Catalyst: A piece of worn stone which was found near the ruins where the walls of Jerusalem once stood.

~~Class Skills~~
    Independent Action: B
    A Class skill of the Archer class. It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Magic Resistance: B-
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. However, the skill is equal to C rank when facing spells with strong ties to divinity or have divine qualities.

~~Personal Skills~~
    Divinity: E
    Due to being an ancestor of Jesus of Nazareth, he possesses natural divinity. However, since he possesses a curse from God, his divinity is a rank lower than it should be.

Curse of God: C+
    A curse that was inflicted on the owner by Yahweh himself. In Archer's case, his curse prohibits him from touching a divine object of Judaism, for if he does he will be inflicted with a terrible sickness. He also however takes increased damage from all divine objects (including non-judaistic ones). Due to the nature of this curse (as well as Archer fooling around with it using his own magecraft), any attacks that also possess divine attributes and characteristics will force themselves to miss Archer. Whether it be an arrow shot from a divine bow, or even some magical attack that either possesses divine qualities or was shot by a Divine being, all these will try to force themselves to miss. Sadly, this skill does not work on attacks that are said to never miss. As well, attacks that are large in size may not be able to miss him. In regard to divine objects of Judaism, the sickness will only overtake him if he willingly touches said item. If it does take effect, Luck, Magic, and Agility go down by one rank, while Strength and Endurance go down by two.
    “I do not blame Him entirely for my possession of this skill as a Heroic Spirit. I feel most of the blame, rather, rests on the shoulders of the collective unconscious.”

Wall-Breaker: B+
    The art of knocking down large walls and fortresses with ease. Archer deals largely increased damage to defensive structures, shields, defensive spells, and Barrier Noble Phantasms. This effect is furthered if he's using siege weapons. Due to the siege weapons and overall tactical prowess he possessed, Archer was known for knocking down wall after wall with ease to defeat his enemies.
    “That sorry excuse of a barrier could never hold me back!”

Walls of Jerusalem: EX
    A unique skill; if Archer were summoned in the Shielder-class, this would instead be a Noble Phantasm. The walls that Archer had renovated around Jerusalem would not only protect them for years to come, but also serve as a sort of prototype to the walls that were built around Camelot. Thus, the more both Archer and the target trust each other, the stronger this defensive spell becomes. However, since Archer doesn't trust other people usually, except for himself, this skill will almost always be weaker when used to protect someone else. If this skill is used to protect only himself however, its conceptual defense is just under Lord Camelot. On the other hand, the defensive spell only lasts for a few seconds, and due to the mana cost of it, he never spams this skill and will usually only use it to block extremely powerful Noble Phantasms. In life, Archer was the one who built up the walls of Jerusalem to the mightiness they were known for.
    “Scratch my barrier? Not your feeble attacks.”

Mystic Eyes of Equating: EX
    A special type of Mystic Eyes which allows the bearer to "understand the components, and calculate the solution". The "understanding the components" allows its bearer to visualize things like the size measurements of an object to the make up of an alloy. This could even be used to mentally dissect parts of someone else's spell to gain an understanding of how they are doing it. The "calculate a solution" is a bit more vague but usually very helpful. This allows him to use things like measurements to calculate anything from simple volume, to the trajectories of the object if it were thrown and the different arcs depending on how hard it was thrown. He could also figure out how he can make an alloy or other material just by seeing it. As well, he can use his Mystic Eyes to know exactly what a spell will do, and even duplicate it if it is at his level of expertise. He can stretch it to help him tactically as well. However, he can not use its power on a high conceptual level; for example he can not use it to find out the skills of an opponent as soon as he sees them and know their identity. A lot of the practical applications of these Mystic Eyes are somewhat redundant as a Heroic Spirit, due to both the amount of knowledge from the Holy Grail and the boost in physical abilities that are obtained. The owner of these Mystic Eyes visually sees all the information that they collect, so it can be overwhelming for those who haven't trained themselves how to process information quickly. In life, Archer would use a spell to dull his Mystic Eyes when he wasn't using them, but as a servant he uses a glasses Mystic Code to block them for when he doesn't want to use them.
    “These eyes make archery a cinch. I dare say I'm at the level of top class Archer Heroic spirits, and I don't even need to practice that much.”

~~Noble Phantasm~~
    Chishshabon Yarah Uzzīyyāhū
    Shoot Mighty Stones and Arrows, Oh Great Device

“Time to get serious... Crush Walls. Demolish Armies. Great weapon born of my wisdom, destroy everything. Chishshabon Yarah Uzzīyyāhū.”

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress
    Range: Varies
    Max Targets: Varies

A Noble Phantasm based on his invention of the first known catapult, and thus, the first known ballistic siege weapon. Simply put, this act has combined with the concepts of "Large Ballistic Weapons". This Noble Phantasm allows him to summon any large ballistic weapon, as long as the weapon goes in line with one of two qualifiers. The first qualifier is that it is a large ballistic device that was mounted on a structure. The second qualifier is a ballistic siege weapon that was used against a structure. As long as a type of "Large Ballistic Weapon" is in line with one of those two qualifiers, he can summon it. He can not however summon ones that are unique to a servant or group of servants (such as another Servant's Noble Phantasm). Otherwise, he can summon anything from a simple catapult to a battleship cannon (and even something as loosely qualified as an airplane catapult), as long as it falls within the previously listed rules and qualifiers. He is also able to take control of "large ballistic weapons" nearby as long as they also follow the qualifiers and rules. This can even allow him to take control of another servant's "large ballistic weapon" as long as it is generic and not unique to them. Altogether however, the older a large ballistic device he is using is and the more mystery it has, the stronger its attacks are and the less mana they consume to use and summon. He can summon multiple at once, and usually prefers to do so, as he can bombard opponents with a rapid fire attack of trebuchets. The True Name release however relates more so to his own legend. Once he speaks the Noble Phantasm's true name, he summons the first catapult he made, combining it with the concept of "the ultimate ballistic siege weapon", which can be done since there is no physical description of it, allowing the infusion with concepts and ideas to be much easier. When fired, the projectile it shoots deals on attack on the level of an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. If he poors a lot of mana into it, he is even capable of shooting an projectile with an impact tremor comparable to an earthquake. According to Archer, this design is supposedly based on one of his scrapped blueprints of a weapon, which he had discarded due to it being too destructive, causing terrible consequences for even the people who fired it. It is possible that his true name release can reach the level of Anti-City, and even cause what is comparable to an actual Earthquake, but to achieve something like that he'd have to be summoned in a container of a higher level, such as a Grand Class container.

~~Lore~~
    Archer's true name is Uzziah, a King of Ancient Israel, particular of the two tribe kingdom. He is generally credited with the invention of the first catapult-like devise, making him a military powerhouse. Just as famous about him is his ego, which brought him a curse from God himself.

Uzziah was born the son of Amaziah, the king of the Southern kingdom of Israel. From birth he possessed a special type of Mystic Eyes known as the "Mystic Eyes of Equation", which certainly made him stand out among his siblings. At the start Uzziah was very zealous about his worship to Yahweh, and led many armies in His name. Through this, he was able to equip his armies with some of the best equipment in the region, and even had enough resources to renovate the walls around Jerusalem to their glorious splendor that they were known for. Eventually, Uzziah wanted to pair the perfect defensive of his walls with a "perfect offense", leading him to write up many blueprints for a new device, the first catapult. After consulting with his builders and engineers, they all went to work building Uzziah's first catapult design. During the first test however, it slung a stone at such a great force that it caused a devastating earthquake through Israel. Realizing the potential self-danger of such power, he scrapped that version and made one that wouldn't be so self-destructive. Though less powerful than the prototype, these were much easier to use and much more beneficial and practical. This made his victories too easy for him. Fortress after fortress fell by his armies, and no army dared attack him at the time due to his powerful catapults. However, as time went on, as his own intelligence and mastery over his Mystic Eyes grew, his ego grew as well. Soon enough, his ego was large enough that it could be comparable to the stones his catapults slung. This finally came to a boiling point when one day, watching the priests perform their duties, desired to do what they do as well, since of course someone of his greatness should be able to perform the tasks just as well if not better. He soon found out Yahweh's opinion, as upon prying the tools of the priests out of their hands, God struck him with leprosy. He was further humility when he was hurried out of the area by said priests out of fear he's infect them or the temple area. Thoroughly humbled and humiliated, he spent the rest of his days in seclusion, occupying his time with books and other hobbies. Soon after Uzziah had been stricken with leprosy, his son was made king in his stead. Thus ends the tale Uzziah, a warning to those who think too highly of themselves.

~~Personality~~
    “Your studious nature is admirable. Very well, what do you wish to know about me?”

As many can tell on first contact, Uzziah has a massive ego. Although, his ego is definitely more comparable to someone like Ozymandios than Gilgamesh. To Uzziah, he always assumes he's the smartest in the room, and doesn't look kindly to those who attempt to make him look stupid. He doesn't usually like teaming up, as he feels they'd just get in the way of his bombardment (which to be fair is an actual concern of his considering the types of attacks he uses), however he will if he is forced to for one reason or another. He enjoys talking with other kings about strategy and the use of siege weapons. Due to his nature as someone who made great accomplishments with his own skills, knowledge, and "two hands", he has deep respect for those who are able to get through life and trials on their own merits and skills, but thoroughly despises people whose tale is based on stepping on the shoulders of others' achievements. Thus, ironically, he hates Gilgamesh with every bone in his body. I'm his free time he may read a book or chat with other inventors if they are available. He also prefers hobbies such as Chess and model building in his free time. Uzziah's only wish for the Grail is simply the removal of his curse, which he finds to be a blemish on his fantastic skill set.

~~Relationships~~
    Mash (Shielder):
    “Black Barrel you say? Such an interesting sounding device, I wish to see it in action.”

Gilgamesh (Archer):
    “The great King of Thievery makes his appearance once more.” *dodges Gate of Babylon*

David (Archer):
    “How fantastic to run into you. I hope you like the improvements I made to your city during my reign.”

~~Creator Notes~~
    I've been wanting to try and make this guy a servant for a while, and this contest gave me a great excuse to do so. As obviously seen, I've taken creative liberties with a good few of his abilities and his lore. While it's not the first time I've done that (My Berserker Jezebel sheet comes to mind), it did take me a while to figure out exactly what I wanted to do. This was a bit of a rush to get out before the submission period was up, which explains some things. I plan on cleaning this up a bit more later and adding dialogue addressed towards other servants from this contest. I'm gonna finally get to bed after this though. For those wondering why he's a Gil face... well I couldn't find a FC I liked and I thought it'd be ironic. As always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Image Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/bikku__2/...490306/photo/1

The FC looks like a Gil face.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Zacchaeus, Who Rode The Fig Into The Sight Of The Lord

Source: https://www.peakpx.com/en/hd-wallpaper-desktop-atmtp

Stats:
    True Name: Zacchaeus
    Species: Fairy, Homunculus, Human, Servant
    Origin: New Testament
    Armament: pouch of Minas
    Qualifying Classes: Ruler & Rider

stats
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+++
    NP: ???

Lore:
    Origin of Zacchaeus:
    Woe was upon the Fae, as the Age of Fairies was in the distant past, the ending of the Age of the Gods was nigh, and the dreaded Age of Man was soon to be heralded by the Messiah. Thus, with the blessing of the Lord upon those who inherited the blood of Abraham, the Fairies of the Levant schemed to survive into the coming age. Therefore, the various Fae set forth efforts such that there were children born, which were both Sons of Abraham and inheritors of the Fair Folk’s lineage. Unfortunately, many of these children were malformed as the gifts of the Fairies are not easy burdens to bear, yet still prevailed many a hybrid managed to struggle through. Alas, none of these children lived ordinary lives as the Fairy Blood compelled a wilder fate upon them all.

Zacchaeus the Sinner:
    Zacchaeus inherited the Human ability to interact with mortals and her Father’s occupation, while from her Fairy heritage she inherited the Small Folk’s stature, their Fairy Eyes, and the shared conceptual affinity of the Small Folk. From a young age she aided her father, by using her Fairy Eyes to uncover the wealth that townsfolk and nobles would attempt to conceal from a taxman. This allowed for her father, and then later herself, to accrue notably larger hauls of wealth from the citizens than the other tax collectors. Although Zacchaeus and her family took not a Gerah more than was decreed by law, the law was written supposing a certain amount of the citizens wealth remained concealed. Thus, Zacchaeus both refined her Concept of Wealth and the reputation of a sinner.

Salvation of Zacchaeus:
    Zacchaeus always remembered the plight of the Fae, even with her vast accumulated wealth she was unable to foresee a solution. However, she was able to learn of the coming of the Messiah to the town in which she lived. She sought to bear witness to this Messiah so that perhaps she could be enlightened on what could be done for her people. Unfortunately, her initial attempt was thwarted by the vast crowd and her short stature (as only a brave and foolish taxman would dare entrust their safety in the press of an anonymous crowd). Luckily there was a nearby cospe of sycamore-fig trees for her to climb, so as to bear witness to the coming of the Lord.

Upon the arrival of the Lord, she witnessed His Truth with her Fairy Eyes and from her height she entered into the sight of the Messiah. With this meeting the Messiah honored her with calling her by name and by allowing her to house him. However, the crowd murmured of her reputation and how it would muddy the Messiah by association. Decisively Zacchaeus tore out Greed and Temptation from her Concept of Wealth as she swore oath to the crowd, the Messiah, and the Lord above that half her wealth would go to the poor and 4 times what was owed to any that she had wronged. In reward for her decisive actions Messiah bestowed 10 gifts upon her, of which the first 4 were in public and the remainder within her estate. First is to recognize her as Saved. Second is to recognize her as a true inheritor of the heritage of Abraham. Third, He bestowed upon her a direct reading of the Parable of Ten Minas in His own voice upon her. Fourth, He allowed her to host him in her house. Fifth, He spoke to her of Paradise and how she might find shelter for the Fairies within there. Sixth, He spoke of Jacob’s Ladder and how one might ascend into Paradise (much like how through her climbing, she ascended into the sight of the Lord and received Salvation). Seventh, He guided her in the refinement of the Jacob’s Limbs martial physique (such that she could more fully emulate the climbing of the ladder). Eighth, He advised her on how a Servant of the Lord could wield His parables to guide the Fae to Paradise. Ninth, He accepted her oath of Servitude. Tenth, He gave her Ten Minas.

Zacchaeus the Servant:
    She followed the advice of the Lord and guided the remaining Fair Folk of the Levant. She ascended the Ladder/tree into paradise/"the sight of the Lord" with them. However, these were not the end of her labors. In the millennia since she has been a backing force of mana and capital to see the spread of the faith and the enactment of the will of her Lord. As she is still alive the only way she can participate in the Holy Grail War is by creating Homunculi to act in her place (although this version of her would lack the accumulated Wealth of worthy deeds which her True Body uses to empower her Parable).

Skills:
    Class skills
    Independant Actionn: B
    ~This Zacchaeus is a Homunculi built to serve in the Holy Grail War. Her True Body never died and instead used the Messiah's guidance to climb into paradise. Thus this clone can still siphon small portion of the True Body's mana in order to enact the will of the Messiah. (In her True Body this Skill would upgrade to Independent Manifestation: EX)
    Riding: D
    ~Although she rode the Sycamore-Fig tree into the sight of the Messiah and she rode the Ladder to Paradise, the latter feat was not recorded in human history and tree riding is of lesser prominence in being afforded the Skill. In the end her skill in climbing is recognized although her skill in steering a mount is not.
    Magic Resistance: B
    ~As one who was Saved by the Messiah, the foul Magecraft of modernity has very little power to act on her.
    Divinity: C
    ~As someone that was personally saved by the Messiah, with strong Fairy Heritage, has received Parable of Ten Minas (Luke 19:12-27) from Him, and has climbed into Paradise, she is capable of such feats.
    Fairy Eyes: EX
    ~Inherent as a Small Folk, were used to bear witness to both the Messiah and then to Paradise.

Personal Skills
    Jacob's limbs: D
    ~From the guidance of the Messiah and further refined to climb into Paradise. However, as a Homunculi she lacks the True Body's accomplishments and must one more accumulate wealth and acclaim. (Skill increases in tandem with Golden Rule (Wealth & Body), the True Body has Jacob's Limbs: EX)
    Protection of the Faith: D
    ~Half her Wealth is donated to the poor and she pays back four times what is owed to any she has cheated. These oaths she maintains even after almost 2,000 years. Her unwavering Faith protects her from temptation and from harm. Although, as she lacks the True Body's accumulated Millennia of Service she must once more hold herself to the grindstone in Service of the Faith. (Skill increases as per Ten Minas (Luke 19:12-27), the True Body has Protection of the Faith: A)
    Golden Rule (Wealth & Body):
    ~This skill has two aspects. First is to symbolize her vast Wealth which she has refined into a concept. Second is to acknowledge the vast amounts of Wealth and resources spent to create this Homunculi. However, Zacchaeus's concept of Wealth is still scarred from tearing out half her Wealth and especially as a Homunculi cut off from the source of her Wealth. (Skill increases as per Ten Minas (Luke 19:12-27), the True Body has Golden Rule: EX instead)

Noble Phantasm:
    ~Ten Minas (Luke 19:12-27) (conceptual) rank: ???

This is a Parable that the Messiah gifted to Zacchaeus. She speaks it in His voice. The Parable has several uses, but in combat it is used for: (1) execute those who worked against the Lord, (2) take Mana/Noble Phantasms/Physique/Resources from those who hoarded/misused such things, (3) intimidation, (4) manifest a city of Fairy Servants to fight on her behalf. Outside of combat it is used to refine her Protection of the Faith and Golden Rule (Wealth & Body) Skills. (or the Golden Rule skill instead if it is the True Body)

The Parable's power grows as she invests the Lord's 10 Minas in matters of enacting his will and spreading the Faith. Although she must accrue exponentially more resources/aid the followers of the Messiah for each increase in the rank of this Skill. (starts around E-, although the True Body has it A+)

Meta:
    took to long and this was all I could get done in time...
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    First Beast. Neat.

Well, this is going to be fun! Show me, "master", how you plan to deal with this "crisis".

Source

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Foreigner
    True Name: Balaam
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Moab
    Height: 167 cm.
    Weight: 48 kilo.
    Dislikes: Revelations. His body
    Natural Enemy: Phinehas

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: E
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP:

Class Skills:
    Item Construction (-):
    Balaam does not own an Item Construction Skill.

Territory Creation (C):
    The ability to create a conceptual environment he can work magic in rather than an average workshop. Due to this, reduced from B to C

Yes, that's very good.

Personal Skills:
    Revelation (A):
    Skill to "hear the voice of heavens" and take optimum action; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it (or so he thinks), it cannot be explained to others clearly.

Believable.

Protection of God (-):
    An existence singled out by God and given special knowledge and abilities, Balaam used it against God and fell out of favor with him, causing him to lose the Skill. However, it remains to mark this betrayal.

Excellent touch~ Garner sympathy~

Blessing of Astarte (B):
    Turning away from God, Balaam found favor in Astarte, a native goddess of his people, bestowing even greater wisdom and power to him. Through this connection he also has minor commands over earthly foundations and has his Endurance raised to C

Oh~, I'm too much

True Name Discernment (EX):
    With the ability not only to discern the True Name of Yahweh but other deities of separate pantheons, it is impossible for anyone to hide their identity from Balaam.

True Enough.

Noble Phantasm
    It's there! Trust me! Look harder!Harder!You're not looking hard enough!

Lore

There was born a boy into Moab. This boy had been chosen to receive great power by Yahweh, gaining knowledge and vision with which the intention was to spread his Word and teachings. This boy grew up aware but wary of this, believing there was something inherently wrong with this. Why should this higher being have any say in how he was made or what choices he would make?

The boy grew, and so did his power. He sought a way to be free from the God that had given him his power, and so he used it to delve beyond this world. Delve deeper and deeper, past what was known, past what was unknown, into what was and wasn’t. He forced himself further and higher and deeper and closer until his body gave out, and then he continued.

No one is sure what he saw, but whatever it was left him in tears, crying of a goddess who would “cover the sky and reduce the world to complete darkness”. What it left him with, however, was knowledge beyond imagining. At the cost of his leg falling limp and his eye forever trapped in that darkness, Balaam had finally found what could free him from Yahweh.

He found his True Name.

With the ability to end God came notoriety and pride. Balaam laughed in the face of the deity who could do nothing, availing himself in relations with gods and goddesses that were Yahweh’s enemy. He freed and indulged himself, for God could only watch as one he’d chosen did so.

So it was that Balaam used his power to discern more names, to add more to those who could not move against him for fear of defeat. The deities he associated with began to turn against him as he accrued power over them, and it was this lust for power he bore that drove them to work together to end him.

When asked by Balak to curse Yahweh’s people, Balaam prophesied over them, mixing healthy sarcasm into a few, before cursing them with an insatiable lust, knowing Yahweh would punish them for their actions as he couldn't punish Balaam. However, the other deities made it so one would be unaffected, and Phinehas assuaged Yahweh’s wrath, rallied the armies and brought down their wrath on them.

Balaam, for all his knowledge and actions, was summarily executed for his crimes. So great was Yahweh’s rage that Balaam’s execution was four-fold. Stoning, burning, decapitating, and strangling were all inflicted upon Balaam to end his life.

The man who wished to be free of God never got his wish.

Absolutely perfect! The drama~

Personality

An unimposing man who enjoys messing with those around him whether their god or mortal. Someone who sees no barrier between them and acts thusly. All he wants to do is simply have fun and enjoy himself without people trying to impose their desires onto him. Much like a Magus of Flowers, he views himself as a free spirit, and will do what he can to keep it that way, even if it means defying the gods.

He can't really be called likeable in that regard. He doesn't truly care to associate with others and finds it annoying when people interact with him. Unless, of course, they have something that can get him excited or might be worth a laugh. This selfish man will do anything to bring a smile to his own face and doesn't care who gets trampled along the way.

Hehehehe

Relationships

Ishtar Ashtart: Ah! An alternate form of my hmph!
    I'm sorry! I
    *snort*

I can't hold it in any longer!Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! As if I'd even consider a life of Servitude!

Beast of Entropy

Class: Beast
    Other Classes: Caster
    True Name: Balaam
    Alignment:
    Place of Origin: Moab
    Height:
    Weight:
    Natural Enemy: Everything

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Independent Manifestation (B):
    Having become an entity that both does and does not exist, Balaam has free reign to decide when and where he conduct his paradoxical nature. However, it is due to this nature that Balaam has difficulty affecting the world, needing certain conditions in order to physically manifest, such as the erosion of existence currently occurring. Spiritually, though, Balaam can appear anywhere.

Authority of the Beast (B):
    Existence itself is Order. Even Chaos is only something that can exist within Order. Rather than Chaos, Balaam resides over Entropy, the erosion of even immortal things. Due to this, Balaam gains a grand damage boost against anything that can be defined as “existing”.

Nega-Order (A):
    A soul that completely rejects existence to the point of desiring only one thing: Nothing. Absolute, unequivocal, Nothing. A rejection of Order and zealot acceptance of Entropy.

Gives Balaam an extreme resistance against anything born of or derived from order, whether Human, Natural, or Grand, to any Noble Phantasms generated as a result of creation, and allows him to erode and obliterate Laws, Authorities, Pillars, and Textures.

Personal Skills:
    Logos Eater (A):
    Rather than being derived from Tranquil Stagnation of Myriad Lusts like a certain Beast, Balaam’s version is built upon his connection to Entropy, allowing him to break down the minds of intelligent beings, regardless of sapience.

God Slayer (A):
    While never having done so, Balaam was a man who held the lives of Divine Spirits of the highest order in fear of him, bearing the ability to erase them under the correct conditions. This fact has manifested as a modifier against any bearing Divinity.

Knowledge Outside the Domain (A):
    A Skill similar to one possessed by a Norse god, it denotes the sacrifice of physicality for clarity and knowledge beyond what should be possible.

It acts as a means to gain further knowledge on any subject upon giving it attention. By doing so, he can uncover a multitude of seemingly impossible things, from the Absolute Name of a deity to the beginning of existence. His inclinations and mentality, however, prevent him from using it to its fullest ahead of time and instead only when the mood hits him.

Mental Pollution (EX):
    A pure, unadulterated madness and disgust for existence, it is impossible for any being to understand the machinations of Balaam’s mind, nullifying all mental interference.

Clairvoyance (EX):
    Many visions has he had in his life, both incomprehensible past and indecipherable future. A natural gift for peering beyond what anyone should ever see.

Noble Phantasm
    Really? You still can't see it?By the time you find it, Yahweh might actually do something for once!Not that it'd be much of anything! Isn't that right, you senile, impotent, worthless excuse for aBilla' 'Am: Heresy of the Highest Order (EX)
    Anti-Existence

It's nothing! Absolutely nothing! You think I have a Noble Phantasm? Save that idiocy for that worthless excuse of a Caster History has made of me!

Lore

No one is sure what he saw, but whatever it was left him in tears, crying of a goddess who would “cover the sky and reduce the world to complete darkness”. However, what they believed to be tears of terror were tears of joy. Knowledge beyond imagining! Erasure beyond compare! That goddess, rising from the earth and wiping it all away!

Balaam had stared into the void, and he found joy!

The names! The names! He learned the names! He learned secrets he never should have! He needed more! He needed to wipe it all away! He needed to see that Nothing once again! And who was stopping him?

Everyone!

He gathered the names! He knew how to kill them! It would be all to easy! He knew how to do it, but he needed more! It had to be all at once! It had to be ecstasy!

He wanted to tear it down! Tear it all down! That pathetic god thought he could use him?
    Look at what I did to your people! Look at them and know you can’t touch me! Know what is coming for you!

You think this will stop me?! This body was weak anyway! You can have it! I need something more~! I need something that isn’t here, isn’t there, isn’t anywhere! I’ll find it, and when I do, it will finally be time! I’ll do it! I'll bring it all back! Back to her and even further beyond! Until there’s nothing! Sweet, blissful~ Nothing!

Just wait~. All of you just wait~
    Just~ a little~ longer~

Personality

A madman bent solely on the complete eradication of existence. So obsessed with his goal all else falls to the wayside. Anyone in his way has no more weight to him than a pebble under his foot. All will be erased, so all matter just as little. The powerful beings that challenge are just distractions. He has Textures to erode! Gods to destroy! Worlds to obliterate! He doesn't have time for silly things like opposition.

He has no grand scheme or motivation other than a simple loathing of existence and a love of destruction. No end goal beyond utter erasure and entropy. Perhaps there was a time long ago he loved something. Loved the freedom, but nothing mattered except the void. Nothing mattered but the only real choice! Nothing mattered but returning it all to Zero, then beyond Zero!

Nothing mattered but that beautiful image of entropy in his mind.

Relationships

Lucifer: Oh~ aren't you just the most adorable thing! "Great Beast"! I just want to pinch your little cheeks and kill you! I just want to wipe out that existence you love so much! I want to watch you fade away into absolute nothing~! You want my desire? HAVE IT!

Lion and the Lamb: Well, c'mon then, little lion! Do you have claws or hooves?

Adam: Will~ will~ will~! Everyone wants it, but no one really has it! You want free will? Make the choice that matters!

Ruth: Sorry, honey, but not even Love will survive this!

Stella Maris: Reversion! Conversion! We both want the same thing here! Just just give me a hand! A little aid! Let's BRING IT ALL DOWN!!!

Nachash: Freedom~ A wonderful, meaningless word. Better to wipe it all out than pretend you have something of your own.

Craft Essence

And Finally, Silence

When there is nothing left, there will be silence

Chaos will writhe away

Order will crumble to dust

Existence will be a memory

Then it will be Nothing

And in that Nothing will be a man

A man who weeps in joy

A man who made a choice

And then that man will fade away

And there will be Nothing

Then Something

And the cycle continues

Creator Notes
    Balaam hit me out of left field, as has happened many times when doing contests. I actually had to force myself away from my computer when I found him because I nearly had a panic attack from all the ideas swirling through my head that refused to join in any meaningful way. Glad I was able to get something out of it.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Top Level Creator's NotesI had a very last minute idea for something that'd be way simpler than the Shamgar sheet. Doesn't have every usual section, would probably feel better if I'd done certain other sheets before him, Idk if I like the current fc for him, and the whole sheet could certainly be improved by a lot in feel with enough time, but time's up, so here it is.

Avenger of the Continued Journey
    -- Successor to the Original Murderer | Successor to the Eternal Wanderer | Avenged Seventy and Sevenfold --

"Aha! Aha! Where is it, kid, that my wanderings have brought me? Where is it? Tell me, quick - I must leave soon, after all!

Source

"Lamech! Lamech! I am Lamech! Now let's get a move on, I mustn't stay long here!"

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Lamech
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Source: Old Testament
    Attribute: Sky
    Natural Enemy: Cain, Tubalcain
    Armament: Arrow

ParametresSTR: A
    END: A
    AGI: C+
    MGI: D
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Class SkillsAvenger | C+++

The state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It's easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. Despite claiming that he'll be avenged even more than Cain, it seems most of humans' hatred towards murderers is still ultimately directed towards the original murderer, so, while many humans certainly do hate Avenger, that claim doesn't fully reflect in his base rank in this Skill. On the other hand, the perspective is much different when it comes to divinity, beings that aren't human, and other such edge cases, hence the modifiers.

Oblivion Correction | A

People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. It's completely impossible for Avenger to deny what he has done and cast its memory into oblivion. Nor would he ever want to: after all, he's still being subject to its consequences every moment, and that certainly wouldn't change even if he forgot everything. Then, wouldn't suffering without knowing the reason be even crueler?

Self-Replenishment (Mana) | E

One's Magical Energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. This Servant has already accomplished his revenge against one individual. The remaining target is himself, hence he has little need for such a Skill.

Personal SkillsSadistic Constitution | A

A Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop. This Servant's desire to shed blood was so powerful it would even distort his vision at times.

Before Brass and Iron | B

One of this Servant's sons was the first artificer in brass and iron. This Servant was already a powerful hunter long before the invention of that sort of weapon, and eventually slew that son of his. This Servant takes considerably reduced damage from weapons forged in brass and iron, as well as every weapon forged since then. Noble Phantasms based on weapons that would normally be affected are also affected. Ancient weapons in wood, bone, or stone are some examples of exceptions that would not be affected.

Wanderlust (False) | A

A Skill which leads to an increase in parametres proportional to how much distance this Servant travels, and consequently diminishes all parametres the more this Servant stays still. This makes it less than ideal for battles that involve defending a single point or against those with higher stamina, but a poweful Skill in many other circumstances. Moving one's limbs while essentially staying in place does not lead to positive modifiers for this Skill - travelling a larger distance is required. The (False) denotes this Skill's nature not as something that derives from a genuine wish to keep travelling for travel's sake but as deriving from a much different source.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    I Have Slain A Man To My Wounding
    The World Distorted, Prey

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~99
    Targets: 1 foe

The arrow with which Avenger killed Cain. Other than being able to readily kill even immortals at a great range, it has no special qualities by itself. However, by invoking its True Name, it's possible to spread the negative sides of Avenger's Sadistic Constitution Skill to another target. Essentially, not only will their defensive abilities drop sharply and their aggressiveness increase without any actual positive repercussion on the strength of their attacks, but their vision will also be distorted, and they'll become unable to distinguish their targets from one another and from prey animals. While this distorted vision is not a Mystic Eye or directly linked to Mystic Eyes, it may obviously interfere with their usage in certain cases.

A Young Man To My Hurt
    Moment Of Clarity And Frenzy

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~7
    Targets: 1 foe

The crystallisation of Avenger's killing of Tubalcain. Avenger is able to create blasts of thunder by clapping or by physically striking someone; he can also wield common rocks, tree branches, and the like as natural weapons capable of hurting Servants. Moreover, it's possible for him to summon a sword forged by Tubalcain, but, as an Avenger, he can use it only to effortlessly cut through any number of corpses.

Seventy And Sevenfold
    Mantle Awash With That Blood

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Targets: 1 person

Cain's curse, taken on by Lamech and then amplified by Lamech's murder of Tubalcain. Any strike to Lamech which he survives is automatically returned in the same form and far stronger to the one who struck him, even if there should be no physical possibility for that to happen. This also includes spells. However, were the strike to kill Lamech, the one who struck them down will have their class forcibly changed to Avenger and acquire not only the Class Skills of that Class but also the Wanderlust (False) Skill and a variation on this Noble Phantasm. Additionally, unlike Avenger himself, they'll become unable to accept the Holy Grail, immune to Command Spells, and unable to return to the Throne unless killed. Not that the first of those clauses would matter to Avenger if he was in fact subject to it as well. "You think that piddly thing could free me? Ihihihihih! Ihihihihih!"

LoreLamech the great and mighty hunter had two wives, three sons, a daughter, and one trait that towered above all others. It wasn't due to being a distant direct descendant of Cain, for Cain's own case was much different indeed. It was simply tied to the way he was. He would be merry, he would be wise, he would be serious, he would be smart, all as much as any other man would be, if not more. But his love of shedding blood could not be suppressed by himself, and it grew as his age grew, coming to distort even his vision. At times, everything would seem like prey. This disturbed him, and for that, he never went to hunt alone anymore. Rather, he would have others come with him and act as his eyes. Of course, he simply referred to this habit as a consequence of his eyesight getting worse, claimed that if he'd gone without help he'd keep missing his targets, and kept the specifics of what exactly was going on in his mind hidden.

One day, his son Tubalcain, the talented inventor, who ever since the fall of a certain star had been forging tools unlike any that had been forged before, presented him with a sharp sword. It was not wood nor bone nor stone. Lamech passed his finger lightly on its edge, and cut his finger, and bled. He was wounded. But not hurt. He could tell what a prodigious instrument his son had made. And he laughed. And he praised his son, and told him to add tips in the same fashion to one or more of their arrows, and to carry that tool himself, since they soon would go hunting together again.

They set out in a light rain, and it was then that Lamech's eyes went wide as stars as he happened to see the most magnificent beast he could've ever envisioned. Its stride spoke of ancient times, as if it had met God itself. He was so taken with this apparition that he loosened his arrow before checking with his son, whose eyes hadn't even reached the figure yet.

The arrow struck true, and its target fell to the ground with a thud.

Without a word, the duo rushed towards the sound.

Lamech blinked. Tubalcain blinked. Having neared, they now recognised him.

Cain, the antediluvian, their ancestor, the one who would be avenged sevenfold. After generations, he had returned to visit his descendants.

Lamech clapped with the sound of thunder, bitterly applauding his deed. Tubalcain lost his balance, and could no longer stand. Lamech's hands wrapped around his throat easily.

"You... were supposed... to stop me!"

With just a second of more pressure, the bones in that neck would've snapped, and his brief punishment would be complete. But Lamech's eyes fell on Tubalcain's sword, and he had another idea. He let go and struck his son on the head with a fist, blood erupting from the wound as Tubalcain slumped down, still conscious. There, his father pinned him down.

"You've really gone and made so many tools useful for murder! But in the end, as that one over there proved... this much is more than enough."

Lamech lifted a nearby rock and smashed his son's head open with it.

Tubalcain's penance had ended in his murderer's eyes.

So, after a moment more, Lamech gripped the sword's hilt and cut his son's head off with it. At least, he'd have enough respect to use Tubalcain's creation to mark its creator's death as certain.

Then, choking on tears he had no idea when started flowing, he turned to his other victim, and the tears were joined with laughter that shook his whole body just as much.

He understood. He fully understood. It was his time to succeed.

He tore up a chunk of Cain's blood-drenched clothing and set it on his shoulders as a cape.He cut his ancestor's head off with Tubalcain's sword. He lifted the two heads up, both still dripping blood. Carried them all the way back to his family. Confessed what he did. And finally set out alone, never to be seen there again.

He would take on the role of the eternal wanderer.

He would be avenged seventy and sevenfold.
    Last edited by Serra; April 22nd, 2022 at 07:22 AM. Reason: np names

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    im doing the compilation, takes more time because I have to read them all before posting
    cant trust any of you that the class and name at the top are the true identity nowadays
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And with that, the voting opens
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh that bad and dumb not made it but its not that i would had a chance .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    30 entries, felt like there were more, probably because there are so many " " around

Caster - Bezalel by Wan Dering'cul Tivator
    "Assassin" - Delilah by jishara
    Foreigner - Virgin Mary by pinetree
    Caster - Eglon by jishara
    "Assassin" - Delilah by NittyGritty
    Watcher - Adam-Kadmon by Baron Magnus
    Watcher - (Curious) Lucifer by Nuclear
    Berserker - Tower of Babel by DesReploid
    Rider - Sisera & his Mother by Vance
    Caster - Rehoboam by NMR-3
    Archer - Joshua by BnEl15
    Great Beast - 「God」 by Random
    Lancer - Jashobeam by Serra
    "Caster" - "Paul of Tarsus" by Baron Magnus
    Berserker - Samson by SimpleScribe
    Assassin - Judas Iscariot by HumanComplex
    Assassin - Ehud by Spammin Spiff
    Saver/Beast - Lamb/Lion by NittyGritty
    Beast - Adam by Kamera
    Rider - Holy Queen Mary by Justiciar Hux
    Foreigner - Clement I by DelRey
    Assassin - Zipporah by RoydGolden
    Lover - Ruth by Morg van Destro
    Beast - Stella Maris Mary by Frigix
    Berserker - Aton/Malakh by RoydGolden
    Archer - Nacton H. Ashling by Justiciar Hux
    Archer - Uzziah by Spammin Spiff
    Rider - Zacchaeus by Wan Dering'cul Tivator
    Beast - Balaam by Morg van Destro
    Avenger - Lamech by Serra
    Last edited by DelRey; June 9th, 2022 at 05:16 AM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    For once I will open with points because most entries are still fresh on my mind

1 point to Kamera's Adam: Writing something so grand in scale in your short style is still unique and admirable.

2 points to Balaam from Morg: Your first beast and truly evil character. His character is magnetic

3 points to Hux's Nacton H. Ashling: Unhinged, serious shitpost and I love it. The whole story and you other entry are enticing. Spamton best character in recent years.

Extra Awards:

"Damn thats hot": Random. You know why. FC, concept, style, execution. I doubt you will need my points to position high.
    "Best WTF moment": Nuclear. wtf man. seriousness and tomfoolery in equal measure, the scales of nuclear.
    "Best Mommy": Vance. She holds her own against all the Marys in this contest.
    "Almost...": Frigix. Man I see the time constraints. good points and ideas but it still needs time and glue to make it really stick.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2 to Rider - Sisera & Mother by Vance
    1 to Berserker - Tower of Babel by DesReploid
    Last edited by Wan Dering'cul Tivator; April 22nd, 2022 at 04:12 PM.
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    fixed, but for my defense, your sheet only mentions rider as a possible class and nowhere as their current class

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.