Page 108 of 367 FirstFirst ... 85898103106107108109110113118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 7332

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Should MCaS be actually monthly instead of bi-monthly or should MCaM be resurrected, is the current order of things fine as it is? Just curious of what people think.
    i would have Nothing against that the servant contest becomes Monthly and About the Monthly create a Mage contest Right ? i have self played with the thought to be the organizer of it .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I thought it was generally agreed that having it bimonthly is best to give people time to rest up their minds and come up with more inspiration for when the next contest starts.

Blog Entries
    was it? nonetheless i personally i think the one month pause is kinda just the void MCaM left, and i want to hear what other thinks now

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is this even a point we should discuss? Are the thread's mods okay with this?

Anyway... Personally don't care, either way. Sure the bi-monthly pace gives a much needed respite to us all, but there's a lot of peeps who would benefit from having monthly contests to flex their creative and competitive muscles. Ultimately, what the old guard think of it? What Asterism thinks of it, since they'd have this looming over their head monthly?
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; October 17th, 2020 at 10:53 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I absolutely do not want to do this every month. If 'tis agreed to make it monthly instead, someone else will have to take over organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well if someone else agrees to manage the contest every two months that shouldnt be a problem.
    And no one is forced to compete every month, so if one needs to take creative rest they can. But that could lead to exhaustion of contest themes or to lower amount of participation, which could create to another discussion later down the line where it is questioned if a contest for idk 7 sheets is worth it.

My suggestion would be to create a light schedule if a contest happens each month.
    Like the winner of this month can pick the theme for December, which is announced in November, and the "Old Guard" picks the theme for November this time only and announces it like always.
    The winner of November chooses the theme for January and announces it in December.
    Dec winner for Feb, announces it in January and so on.
    That way those who need creative breaks can decide where they wanna invest their brainpower on, like "the theme in next month is cooler than the current, I rather do that". And those who wanna flex every month can do it if they please. Only thing that changes is that winners have only 1 week or so to decide the theme for the contest and mods have to be prepared for contenders who release their prompts a month too early because they didnt get the schedule.

Blog Entries
    I feel like the bimonthly nature of the contest is just fine? Don't really think there's so much participation that another contest is needed just to dam the overflow. For those who still want to submit more there's always the normal CaS thread.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I feel like the bimonthly nature of the contest is just fine? Don't really think there's so much participation that another contest is needed just to dam the overflow. For those who still want to submit more there's always the normal CaS thread.
    in such cases one could speak out a sort of challenge in the normal create a servant thread where other members could Chose if that "inoficial prompt" is sounding interesting ? What do you think of the create a Mage contest actually ?P

Blog Entries
    I feel a month break is necessary for everyone involved as well as the winner since they might need time to brainstorm a competition idea and not everybody is sitting on a pile of those.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Servant: Avenger
    True Name: Belphegor
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

"Welcome to Hell's embassy Frenchmen. I'm sure it's nicer in here than out there, but please leave. I don't want to do paper work."

Stats
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: E
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: D

Lore
    Belphegor is one of the seven princes of Hell and representative of Sloth of the Seven Deadly Sins. Belphegor originated as Baal-Peor, the Moabite, the father of God to whom the Israelites became attached in Shittim, which was associated with licentiousness and orgies. It was worshipped in the form of a phallus. As a demon, he is described in Kabbalistic writings as the "disputer", the counterpart of the sixth Sephiroth "beauty". When summoned, he can grant riches, the power of discovery and ingenious invention. His role as a demon was to sow discord among men and seduce them to evil through the apportionment of wealth. Belphegor is also known as Hell's ambassador to France and supposedly disproving the existence of love within marriage after being sent to Earth on a mission from the Devil.

Personality
    Dislikes: Trying
    Talent: Corruption
    Natural Enemy: Mary Magdalene

The existence which bears the burden of the Sin of Sloth, Belphegor is exceptionally lazy, slovenly and seemingly perpetually tired. For Belphegor, this is a curse, an unending hell forced upon him by the beliefs of humans which has deprived him the motivation and means to do what he used to love as a god of old. Perhaps the greatest torment is the imaginative mind granted to him by legend. Constantly filled with ideas and desire to create

yet never the motivation to see them made in reality as a result of this slothful nature.As a person Belphegor is generally crude, hedonistic and constantly apathetic. For most people this nature is too much to handle, and with little combat power to speak of, Belphegor tends to be a deadbeat and mostly useless servant. Without the ability to force a grail war into a constant stalemate, they probably wouldn't be worth summoning at all.

While Belphegor misses the days of divinity, their nature in current times is still that of a demon, a manipulative and cruel being that is a cause of human suffering. So long as it is easy, and he can walk the path of least resistance, Belphegor is capable of carrying out terrible evils for the sake of reaching a desired outcome. Be it murder, lies or deceit, its all carried out with an emotionless efficiency, often times for trivial reasons.

Those who are willing to face Belphegor's evil nature, then it might be possible to probe their great intelligence for the sake of knowledge. Belphegor as a part of his nature as a great demon is someone highly educated in all fields and holds a great depth of wisdom from across the history of its existence. This great wealth of knowledge as a part of their temptation was always something meant to be given away, but always with a demon's price. Belphegor always enjoys these interactions, in part due to a skill he possesses which forces an intellectual burden upon him, so it's always a relief to see others learn.

Relationships
    Saint Martha:
    “Try all you want Saint, but those fists of yours will nev- Ow!”

Shiki Ryougi:
    “It seems I’ve been outdone. That's an intimidating 「 」within you.”

Osakabehime:
    “It seems modern conveniences make being a shut in much easier. Keep up the good work.”

Class Skills
    Avenger (C)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    Hatred is often the path of least resistance.
    To forgive or to redeem is often an insurmountable, nigh impossible task, but the road of resentment is an easy path to follow.

Oblivion Correction (C)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.
    For a being of sloth does not necessarily have the will power to remember such strong emotions for long, yet as a demon and sin of man, this hatred is practically instinctual. Even if everything is to be forgotten, the instinct never fades.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) (E)
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.
    A being of sloth, Avenger struggles to create new magical energy, rather they simply take what is given to them naturally from their nature as a demon, this skill simply enhances their natural demonic abilities in that regard.

Personal Skills
    Inventive Mind (A)
    A skill for those who are peddlers of ideas, it turns one’s mind into an “idea factory’” which constantly produces new ideas and innovations based on the user’s surroundings whether they are paying attention or not. This skill allows Belphegor to constantly produce strange and innovative inventions or methods of performing tasks using only what is around him. Belphegor considers this skill to be more of a curse than a blessing, to be constantly filled with ideas that are never produced due to their nature, so normally Belphegor will try to sell ideas for profit.

Shape Shift (D)
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. Seen as both a monstrous man and a beautiful woman, Belphegor possesses that ability to change shape and gender in order to fit a specific desire. No matter the gender Belphegor chooses, the personality shall not change. They have no concern for the physical form, so it is usually determined by what is useful to him.

Procrastination (EX)
    A skill manifesting from Belphegor's mentality as an incarnation of the sin of sloth. It’s a reality warping ability which prolongs the occurrence of something, putting off the event into “some vague point in the future”. From physical blows and Noble Phantasms to the onset of death, Belphegor can put anything into a state of “going to occur eventually”. This skill does not necessarily negate any of these things outright but simply keeps it in a state of stagnation until the skill is deactivated. The longer something is put off, the chance of it ever occurring slowly drops until it begins to approach 0, becoming an event that will not occur with almost absolute certainty. The skill can affect multiple targets at a time but the target must be specific and Belphegor must be aware that it is going to occur. For example, Belphegor cannot put off the occurrence of someone’s death in general, but if they were stabbed through the heart with a spear, their death as caused by this spear can be put off from occurring. Due to being a skill which is born from Belphegor's mentality, attacks or events which are carried out with sufficient willpower, the strength to overcome sloth itself, will outright ignore this ability.

Noble Phantasms
    [ ] of Heart
    Denial of Love

Type: Anti-Love

Similar to abilities which naturally deny concepts such as mystery of human civilization, through the use of the Noble Phantasm Belphegor has become an existence which denies the concept of love. Born from the tale of Belphegor’s mission that was given by Satan, to investigate whether marital love was possible, and after searching far and wide Belphegor came to the conclusion that was not possible. A Noble Phantasm born from his declaration it has the ability to destroy the bonds the love between two people. While perhaps not normally a useful ability in combat out right, only being used to manipulate others emotions, it will also provide the user the ability to negate abilities powered by love. Spells which cause the user to fall in love or attacks that are up to the level of Noble Phantasms that are powered by the bond between two people can be heavily resisted if not completely negated entirely.

[ ] of Soul
    Authority of Sloth

Type: Anti-Humanity

Sloth is not something which acts, rather it is an omission. Compared to the active plagues that make up the rest of the 7 Deadly Sins, sloth is a continuous force of nothing. It is an absence, a void. The nonexistent nature of sloth makes the realization of Belphegor's existence as an avatar of this sin in the form of a Noble Phantasm something incredibly dangerous. A true embodiment of sin, a King of Hell, the authority of sloth is no mere temptation rather it manifests as a far more dangerous road to Hell, a call of the void.

The authority of sloth is the gateway to Belphegor's soul, manifesting as his very heart. Fitting the nature of a void, this Noble Phantasm has no physical form, leaving nothing but a black void in Belphegor's chest. If this eldritch doorway to true nothingness is to ever be revealed, those who stared into its depths will hear the call of the void, a voice which sends tremors down to the core of one's soul begins to carry out a devastating purge. The authority of Sloth is an ability which attacks every level of one's existence from the mental and physical to the spiritual and conceptual. Those who have seen it seem to find themselves with “idle hands”, their motivations and desires, loves and hatreds, morals and hopes, are all stripped away one by one as they sink deeper into the corruption. For those who fully succumb to the influence, they become nothing but a vessel, “the devils play things.” For those who are being pulled along this cruel path, even their fate is attacked. Those afflicted obtain the ability to realize the easiest path available to them to achieve a necessary goal, even if it is not personally the most optimal way forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes and Face Claims
    The reason this sheet doesn't have a normal face claim and I instead kind of hid it at the bottom is because I decided to make my own for a little bit of practice. They didn't turn out very well so I didn't have one I wanted to use as an actual face claim but I figured I would put what I made at the bottom here anyways.

The main issue I had with these drawings is generally the fact that I have never actually colored anything before but didn't want to submit a pure white image and some lines, cause I'm also not that good with clothing and such. This is also the reason why the flesh isn't colored in. The perspective, especially with the table is wonky and overall I the drawings are still very rough around the edges at best.
    To explain some character design decisions, I gave him that goofy button because I thought it was funny and also wanted something to take up that blank space so I gave him a little symbol to signify his status as ambassador to France. The bottom picture also doesn't have arms because I imagined him as basically walking around a bit like an amorphous blob in the darkness, generally hunched over. Basically think Sucy from little witch academia.
    Anyways thanks for reading the sheet and making it this far into the authors note.

Foreigner

"Hello, Master. it is go good to meet you. My class? Why, it is Foreigner! Though, don't be so formal. Please, call me... Helen."

True Name: Helen Vaughan
    Epithets: The Mother of Pus
    Class: Foreigner
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Literature — Britain (19th Century - The Great God Pan)
    Dislikes: Dogs, detectives
    Talent: Seducing men, appropriating assets
    Natural Enemy: Mysterious Heroine XX, Sherlock Holmes
    Armament: N/A
    Traits: Divine, Servant, Threat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LUK: A
    NP: EX

Personality
    Helen Vaughan often presents herself as a kind, sophisticated, and affable woman. She is incredibly charming and flirtatious, with a distinctly intelligent wit behind her words. This is a façade, however. Helen’s true character is that of a manipulative, cruel, and evil woman who delights in the suffering of humans. In truth, her mentality is so far out of the realm of humanity that the thought process can no longer be said to be human. Human beings are beneath her, being regarded as little more than toys to be used for her amusement, or bugs to be crushed if they happen to annoy her. She is a seductress who uses her beauty to attract men, but her attitude those the act of sex is more akin to predation and her seduction is a hunt. Any man unfortunate enough to catch the attention of Helen and follows her sexual advances may soon find himself caught in a spider’s web, where he will be used up by her before being driven to madness...

Lore
    Helen Vaughan was a figure in the horror novella The Great God Pan, of which she served as the main antagonist. In the story, an experiment to allow a woman named Mary to see the supernatural world. This is followed by an account of a series of mysterious happenings and deaths over many years surrounding Helen Vaughan. At the end, the heroes confront Helen and force her to kill herself. She undergoes a series of supernatural transformations before dying and she is revealed to be the child of Mary and the god Pan.

While the idea that this story was a work of fiction is prevalent in the modern era, the truth is there was a woman named Helen Vaughan that the events of the story were based on actual events. A magus performed an experiment much like the one that occurred in the story on his daughter, in order to reach the Root. However, in the process caused his daughter to make contact with an extradimensional evil god known as Shub-Niggurath. The experience broke the girl’s mind, rendering her into an unresponsive vegative state and the experiment was deemed a failure. But that encounter with the evil god left its mark on the girl, leaving behind a fragment of its being in her to germinate and grow within her body. Months later, Helen Vaughan was born.

Helen grew up on the rural countryside of Britain, where she was essentially allowed free reign to do as she pleased. Her presence deeply disturbed the adults of the village in which she lived, with her frequent visits to the surrounding forests, leading the local children on twilight walks, and taking them into the woods with her. Over the years in which she lived there, numerous children would either go insane or simply vanish into the woods. These events would stop once Helen reached maturity and left.

As an adult, Helen would seek out the affections of numerous well-to-do men. She would dazzle them with her beauty or with her voice, drawing them in close. However, once the men were in her grasp they would all share the same unfortunate fate: they would be dragged into madness by Helen, used up for sex and their money, before eventually being driven to suicide. This pattern would continue numerous times, as man after man would fall for Helen’s dark charms before being forced into madness. Eventually this drew the attention of the Mage’s Association, which confronted Helen. Helen, wishing to avoid being exposed chose to commit suicide, resulting in her going through a painful, supernatural transformation before dissolving into a gel-like substance.

After these events the truth behind this was heavily concealed, with the Mage’s Association recruiting author Arthur Machen to write a fictionalized version of the events. Any information about Helen Vaughan existing was heavily suppressed.

But that was not the end of Helen. Even in death some fragment of her still lingered. It no longer existed in this world but it lived on. It lived. It thrived. It grew strong. Helen Vaughan had died in London, but something new was born in the aftermath of her death. It was Helen, but not Helen. A being that was born of a human and an Outer God, given new life from death.

The Mother of Pus.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Divine Core of the Evil God: A
    Helen, who is the child of the Outer God Shub-Niggurath and became a minor Outer God after her death, the Mother of Pus, possesses a Divine Core.

Existence Outside the Domain: EX
    Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. Helen is both a child of an evil god and is a minor one herself.

Personal Skills:

Alluring Nightingale:
    A
    A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice; it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards males, but evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long as they maintain a will to resist.

Eldritch Beauty: EX
    A Skill denoting one possesses beauty that is unnatural. Those who look on Helen will see her as one of the most beautiful people they have ever met, but also one of the most repulsive beings they’ve seen. Subconsciously, people interacting with Helen will know there is something wrong with her, but cannot describe what.

Golden Rule: C
    A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Helen can acquire wealth fairly easier, though her main method is to seduce wealthy men, drive them to madness and suicide so she may gain their money.

Shapeshifting:
    EX
    A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. Through the offspring of an otherworldly god, Helen has complete control over her form and can alter at a whim. When presenting herself to regular humans she takes on the form she possessed before she ascended to godhood. Essential for access to her Noble Phantasm, Mother of Pus.

Noble Phantasms
    Don't Go Into The Woods
    Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

Type: Anti-Principle
    Range: 100~1000
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1000

It is a primal urge to fear forests, as ancient humans would often have to be weary of predators lurking within the woods. Forests are the domain of the Outer God Shub-Niggurath, a being that has been conflated with the Greek God of the Wilds, Pan. The cults of the Outer God would congregate within the forests around the world to worship and sacrifice to it, often accompanied by its dark progeny. As a child Helen would frequent the forests of rural England, often taking children into the woods where they would disappear, never to be seen again. In truth they would be sacrificed to Shub-Niggurath in occultic rituals. This is a Noble Phantasm that invokes the ancient and primal xylophobia — the fear of forests — that exists in all humans, to even the smallest extent, and the power of Shub-Niggurath, forming a Reality Marble that traps anyone within its range, feeding on their fears and offering them as sacrifice to the Black Goat of the Woods.

The Reality Marble manifests as a seemingly endless forest of pine trees, trapped in perpetual night with a blood red moon hanging in the sky. Once a target has been trapped within the Reality Marble, escape becomes almost impossible unless they are able to find and destroy a ritual site that is located deep within the forest. If this is done, the Reality Marble will collapse. Within the dark forests of the Reality Marble lurks the numerous monstrous spawn of Shub-Niggurath, which will stalk and attack any who have been trapped within the Reality Marble by Helen. These monstrous beings can also be summoned outside of the Reality Marble by Helen, functioning as familiars of her’s so long as they are supplied with the necessary mana to maintain their presence.

The nature of this Noble Phantasm feeds on the fear of its victims. The more terror the target is under, the more the dark young of Shub-Niggurath are spurred into a frenzy. Prolonged exposure to the Reality Marble will begin to affect the minds of its victims, playing on their paranoia and causing them to become fearful of what is lurking within the dark.

Mother of Pus
    Behold the Mother

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-World
    Range: 50~80
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100

The manifestation of Helen’s more monstrous avatar onto the physical plane, even if temporary. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm, Helen transforms her body into that of a massive extradimensional evil god. She discards her beautiful human form and dons her true appearance as a disgusting gelatinous conglomeration of eyeballs, mouths and tentacles; though like the rest of her kind, her true form is incomprehensible. Though she is weak in comparison with others of her kind, while in this form she is still massively powerful and can easily dwarf any one Servant in terms of sheer power. In this form she has no bones or organs that can be damaged, and feels no pain. Wounds will rapidly regenerate, healing despite whatever damage is inflicted upon her. Depletion of her Mana is one of the only surefire ways to properly kill her, a feat that is incredibly difficult due to her high MGI stat, and the other is to obliterate her with a powerful attack, such as an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

If should Helen be allowed to maintain this form for an extended period of time, such as through a constant and consistent supply of mana, eventually she'll reach a state in which her monstrous form acts as an anchor for her true eldritch form can breach reality. Over time Helen will be able to warp time and space around her, growing in power as she reaches a state in which she, Helen the Foreigner-class Servant, acts as a gateway for the Outer God known as the Mother of Pus to truly manifest within the world. If should this event happen, Helen would become unstoppable and the destruction of the world would be imminent.

Voice Lines
    Ascensions:

1st Ascension: "The urge to walk amongst the trees... I hear it calling."

2nd Ascension: "Transcending thought and mind..."

3rd Ascension: "There is no more need to pretend. This is me. You, humanity, are all vermin. Now behold the Mother."

4th Ascension: "Fufufu... Ahahahaha...!! Iä! Iä!"

Bonds:

Bond Lv. 1: "Dear Master, won't you come with me on a walk in the woods?"

Bond Lv. 2: "The twilight hour nears, and I am in need of some company. Perhaps you would do if you are willing to... indulge me."

Bond Lv. 3: "Fufufu... You still approach me, even though you may know the dangers associating with me might bring? Hmm, interesting."

Bond Lv. 3: "Ah, I haven't had a friend in quite sometime. This was a novel change of pace. Hopefully for you the novelty won't wear off sooner than later."

Bond Lv. 4: "Persistent, aren't you? Well then, my dear Master, what shall I do to you?"

Bond Lv. 5: "Oh Master... Come and embrace me. I have... such sights to show you..."

Other:

Dialogue 1: "I wonder how London has been in my absence?"

Dialogue 2: "Do you have any siblings, Master? I have... many."

Dialogue: "I do adore goats. Such... charming creatures. They remind me of Father at times."

On the Holy Grail: "That is not something you should be concerned about."

Something You Like: "Something about unclean water that I find... pleasing. I think I will go bathe in some soon."

Something You Hate: "Dogs never quite enjoyed my presence, and I frankly, don't care for them much either."

Birthday: "Happy birthday, my Master. I have a gift for you, but first you must follow me into the woods..."

Relationships
    Abigail Williams: "Why, hello there, little sister."

Foreigner-class Servants: "I can feel the presence of the Outer Gods upon you. Amazing you haven't cracked under the awesome power."

BB (Summer): "Ah... The Crawling Chaos is here? How fascinating. And the host for his power is not so different than them."

Sherlock Holmes: "It is best you don't go looking in places you shouldn't. Some secrets are best left... undiscovered, detective."

Male Servants: "Why, hello my good sir. Would you kindly give me some company. It is awfully lonely..."

Child Servants: "Come little children, I will take thee away into a land of enchantment~"

Author Notes
    So this has been a character I was kicking around for quite some time and with this prompt I figured I give a shot that writing them up. Just in time for Halloween too! Another addition to the list of fictional character who are real in the lore, the story The Great God Pan was an inspiration for HP Lovecraft, so translating the character Helen to a Foreigner-class Servant was a simple task. All I really need to do was replace Pan being the father with Shub-Niggurath and the profile basically wrote itself. While doing my research I discovered that there existed an Outer God called the Mother of Pus, which is specifically from the expanded Cthulhu Mythos, and is said to be the product of Shub-Niggurath mating with a human. Given the similar origins to Helen, I took creative license and conflate the two, thus Helen and the Mother of Pus are both one in the same.

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm terrified. Nice Skills, by the way. I like relating Pan to Shub-Niggurath and using that to relate her to Outer Gods in an interesting way, as well as utilizing a character I doubt many people think about. Interesting and appropriate NPs, though I wish the first's subtitle was more creatively worded than simply "Don't Go into the Woods", but that's just me. Pretty good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshKingOfMemes View Post
    Servant: Avenger
    True Name: Belphegor
    I enjoy the skills and NPs you made, as they all are well explained and appropriate for one such as him, as is the personality. Something about him gnaws at me, though, but, since I can't put my finger on what, it's probably not important. Good job.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I absolutely do not want to do this every month. If 'tis agreed to make it monthly instead, someone else will have to take over organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    I feel a month break is necessary for everyone involved as well as the winner since they might need time to brainstorm a competition idea and not everybody is sitting on a pile of those.
    fayr enuff

Blog Entries
    Technically speaking the crawling chaos according to family tree of Lovecraft would be Helen great uncle do to the fact

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Well, I'm terrified. Nice Skills, by the way. I like relating Pan to Shub-Niggurath and using that to relate her to Outer Gods in an interesting way, as well as utilizing a character I doubt many people think about. Interesting and appropriate NPs, though I wish the first's subtitle was more creatively worded than simply "Don't Go into the Woods", but that's just me. Pretty good.
    Thank you for the critique! As for the NP name, I went with it because it is a phrase commonly associated with forest based horror (even has a trope on TV Tropes named after it). Given the nature of the NP I figured it was an appropriate name, though I will admit it does seem kinda uncreative in terms of NP names. Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Technically speaking the crawling chaos according to family tree of Lovecraft would be Helen great uncle do to the fact
    Oh yeah, that's right. Also, she would also be the Aunt to the Big C.

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    ETA until the deadline? In a weird timezone.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    11 hours remaining.

Blog Entries
    Téshub
    (Remainer)

"Servant Remainer has answered thou Callings ,may be our Encountment be of beneficial Omen Master"

Height: 198~ cm
    Weight: 138~ kg
    Origin: Hurrian Mythology
    Alignment: Variable but his own is True Neutral
    Attributes: Earth, Heaven
    Weapon: depending on his Noble Phantasm but he possesses a spear on his own
    Other Qualifying Classes: None or Lancer
    Likes: untouched nature, pious humans, to enjoy good meals and company
    Dislikes: harmed nature, ignorant humans
    Hobbies:to find Clues About his identity , enjoy good Meals and beverage , to hold good conversations

Parameter:

Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Luck: B
    Mana:A++
    NP: EX

Background and Personality
    The former storm and thunder Deity of the Hatthhian civilization that lived in the change between the Stone Age to the start of Age of Metal to a time where the Gods and divine beings started to directly interact with the humans and took on human shapes as Alaya started to build itself, to be able to communicate and interact with the humans better as before. But most kept either parts of their former animalistic shapes or held the animals which are the species of which they took on the respective shape as symbolic Animal like in Teshub's case the bulls.

He is at first a very brave and steadfast Person ,as he is steadfast in his decisions as he holds firm on his words and Approach the Things in a serious manner with sense of Duty .So does he feel the responsibility to protect the world and the Beings in it regardless who it is as he feeled to protect and guid the Humen which at this were dfensless against not only the normal annimals like Lions or Bears but also be the target of the Mythials that should later be called Phantasmal Beasts as they werre barely able to protect them against the normal Animals .This was the Reason why he he approached the Menkind were he showed them the way to protect themselves repectively used he the Thunders and Storms defended their Settlements .This Feelings of Duty and compassion for the world were also the driving force to fight against the greatest Beast Illuyanka .

That is atleast what he knows About his own Legend and memorries as his legend was greatly decayed aliongside the other Members of his Pantheon which build the earliest Version of the Levantic Pantheon even before the raise of the Kingdoms of Akkadia or Babylonia like Uruk as their and his own world became just a Silent Echo as the first Civilation that the Humanity build up and which later should found their Reflections in dozens of Areas around the world . Where the consistend regardless the varying cicumstances how and why the Event came into existence were the Epochal Wár against the World Threat the Serpent or Dragon of Doom and Ruin .

"My Name is Teshup it is awkward as i am feeled in what im remember were i once a confident and self assured Deity which could not many Things lose his composure ,but now am i unshure in myself as my own memoris are foged and clouded ,also do the memories of the other deities coursing through me , i did never understood why the Humen doesnt know what they are meant to be and do or what they mean with that they Need to "find themselves" but now i understand it ."

He is now unshure of his own self as he does possess now the abbillities and Knowledges of the Gods after him that were the Reflection of his Legend . As he is now to a Degree be influenced to a certain Degree by These memories so is tormented sometimes by These memories .

Though he is still firm in his decisions despite that his former steadfastness as he now can he understand the struggle of the mortals which are search their way to their true self which can require a whole life to find . The burden of this labour and ordeal ,this state of him and caused that he developed a philosophic side or heere it a product of the memories of the other Gods the cause ?

Beside this rather pensive side has he still his mostly benevolant side as he enjoy to to walk through the world and to spectate their Beauty . Also is he enjoying to meet new People and likes to Converse with them like asking them About the oppinions and experiences as he enjoyed even in his life Tales but now does it is also meant as help to find his true self beneath the legends and memories of the other Gods he is now connected .

Also does he possess a rather resentfull streak as he repay a sign of hospitality or kindliness with open heartly cheerfullness aswell is he towards his Friends ironclad loyal as he sees the hread and ties to others as important aspect so does he goes to great lenghts if those are in peril or in Need for his help in return if should he found dislike or even Grudge or Hatred does he become a rather ruthless enemy which use even rater underhanded Methods to bring their ruin though he is able to forgive and grant mercy if he should have went to far .

Though despite his Duty Feeling to guide the Menkind doesnt he feel the Obligation to help every each singular Human as he think that they should learn through Trial and error ,but in the case if he should be asked directly after advise will he give it in form of a small Riddle thatthey can solve with just a bit time and Intuition so that they got also a sort of self improvement.

As Servant :
    THe first days after his summoning has he to collected himself but after that does he is eager to experience the Features of the world of the modern world whichwere the development of the World where he and his othe divine figures helped the Human ther build up the first "Civilation" does he like to inspect this world out of two sides ,first out of the his curiousity to see what they developed , in their achitecture , their literary works , their intelectual fields like Science or Philosophy aswell natural their Religion ,and lastly their form Society and Government and form the other as Teacher which Point out the flaws nd errrors of These aspects where he if they are serious even Forget the secrecy of the Grailwar and his state as servant wherehe will asume the form of the to the location appropriate God like example wise : Perun in east europe , Zeus in the Mediterean world , or in Japan as Sussanoo etc will he give them his Divine Judgement and Embassy as despite his actual state does he still feel his old Obligation as God as Guardian and to Guide the Menkind .

Despite that he got through the Memories and Knowledges of the others Deities collosal Knowledge of the most as servants summonable HEroic sirits of ecpecially European or Middle Eats - Indian origin which would get him especially in the Fuyuki Grail System that exclude the summonability of Eastern Heroic Spirits would e gain a tremendous Advantage ,would he be not be summonable as the Fuyuki Grail can bring forth the Remainer class . Despite that his First Noblephantasm gives him acces to the various powers of the Storm/Thunder Deities does he prefers to fight by using his own powers and not those of the others if possible namely in his case by uusin Hand to Hand Combat ,his own Spear aswell his Thunder and Storm powers without the usage of his Noblephantasm but if forced to draw upon the powers when he cand defeat foe or if a threat for the world makes it neccesary to draw upon the powers of his "other selves" will he use them as he feels Honor that the Reflections of his deeds formed These Legends.

His own personal wish is the restoration of his own complete Legend of the view of the Menkind so that he can be summonerd as Normal servants with his own feats and deeds that become the foundation for his own skills and own Noblephantasm even if that means that he losses his actual Noblephantasm that was the consequence of the lose of his original Legend and the becoming the Archetyp of the Storm/Thunder Gods which gave him his First Noblephantasm due to this paradox .

He is actually rather friendly to the other servants at the start and beginning of the war as he is curious to see who they are and what their wishes are . As he then will decide if their Wish would benefit the world or endanger it which then will influence how he Approach the other servants or Masters if he sees their wishes are for the worlds improvements will he ratther leve them alone or help them like should he Encounter Atalante will he rather avoid a fight as honoring to her cause aswell would he be willing to aid her if shhe would Need help but in the case that she or a other servant with a similar good wish would he still dont be willing too give up as it would his pride and the pride of his "other selves" hurt . However he will Refrain from underhanded tactics and instead fight with honorfull and earnest strenght as he wants to see how far they go for the goodness and safety of the world ,for those whichs wish is bring misfortune for the world will he prioritize to fight them as early as possible to puge the threat as early as possible .

Should a other servant challenge him to a Duel will he openly acept and fight with them earnestly . Where he will offer all his strenght to answer their Warrior pride and Honor as he feels that every else would for both be a disgrace so will he merciless attack and punish any other Person which interverne in the Duel as this crime is in his eyes worthy of a death Penalty .

however he will hear their reason why like should a non Combatant place betwenn them and plead that he overdid it will he refrain from harming them as to protect those that one holds dear and love is the highest virtue in his eyes here doesnt matter if they are fighter or non fighter alone the Intention is reason enough to forgive the aswell some other crimes .

Demeanor towards Master:

During the first two days will he be rather passiv until he sort his various memories ,but after will he rather prefer to etablish a direct matey Relationship were he would like to etablish a Frendship if possible , due to this would he get better along with a younger Master as a rather have as Master a older elitistic Mage where he would be rather difficult as he sees that Magecraft was originally a Gift of the Gods so would he be unwilling to be treated as familiar as he still as he sees himself still as a God so that he expect a certain amont of respect ,however he likes People that are steadfast and firm in their dedication and decision so will he respect a Master which doesnt shy away a oppinion confrontation and will give them a Hearing eye and pay them Attention .

if they should be like said before rather a Young Boy or Girl will he rather left aside the fact that he is a God to build with them a rather Family bond and instead be fr them a Mentor or Father like figure as he will help them as he in this case sees that he has the responsibility for helping them. So that after their deepen their bond he will has the "Their Luck and happiness > is my Luck and Happiness ,their Tears are like my own ." Attitude. Even though he is mostly concious of the responsibilities he hold , outside the Grailwar does he preffer to spend his free time with rather fun filed activities that brings everyone happiness aswell has he through this can collect memories that are definetely his own .

In General he can be described in Fantasy-Novel Terms as "Gild Master which seems like he doesnt care much at the first sight but is highly valuing the luck of the whole community and will never leave one behind"

Dialogues:

Tugarin: "Wandering Warrior be asured that even if you may be never made your deeds of selflessness be assured that the Gods be hold you in Honor and Glory "

Any western Saint:

He has towards the Saints ,the Chosen ones of Yahweh a rather lets say complicated Relationship as he has a more direct Connection to him as they have ,are some uncomfortable ,during others are seeing in him a sort of proto Prophet as they are unwilling to admit the existence of more then one God . Which openly Angers Teshub as he partially is through the influence of especially Hadad and Marduk inclined to loath and grudge one Monotheists as he sees them openly as ignorant.

" How often must i say it im no "Prophet" i am a true God !"

Gilgamesh: " The First King that through his own methodics wanted to free the Humen from the Gods ,huh ? "Well King Gilgamesh of Uruk demonstrate that your power does justify this demeanor" *1

???:"a Clan of Sorcerers whichs familycraft even allows to preserve the powers of Gods in the Age of Men and allowed my summmning " hadnt you become extinct i would wished to Converse with you ."

Vlad Tepes III:" Your wish is also the restoration of your Name a simililar wish like my own , you have my respect as you were the only one that stood up and defended your Country and the other european lands of the invaders "

Medusa: "you are in my eyes no Monster you were just a beautifull Goddess whicch lost herself in the Bloodsheeding so be not sad as you look more beautifull when you smile "

Siegfriend:" the fate of a Monster-Slayer is often not glorious as some would expect ,if you sjould Need a Drinking Buddy i will lend you a ear"

Arthoria: "Although i want to say somethihng to ou do i think that the words of Zeus Child may be suffice "

Fenrir (Lancer):"You are a strong Person as in your smile lies inner strenght ,in your had beat the heart of a Hero a true Warrior but instead was you turned Beast of Apocalypse you have my respect raise and hold your face Always in this brightness "

Abre du Tenere:" You are truly a nice Girl ,i hope the last deliver of groceries i brought you was from sufficient Quality , wait you say it were i am glad , if it makes you no inconveniences can i have a roasted Boar with bread dumplings please ."

*1: Here let he Marduk at the Control .

Skills
    Class Skills:

Origin Manifestation: EX
    One of the three possible Remainer Class Skills. This skill comes into effect as the Saint-Graph foundation of the concept that the Servant embodies. In Tehshub's case and in conjunction with Feast of Time it denotes the exposure of Teshub's Origin through the regression of deeds into a "negative echo".

Feast of the Time: B+
    Remainer Class Skill that measures the amount of information which withstood the fangs of time through the ages unharmed. Its further effects are depending on the the other Class Skills. In this case Origin Manifestation which for Teshub denotes the degree of the lost individual legend of Remainer which here equates to the loss of Skills, Noble Phantasms and even parts of his "own legend".

Magic Resistance: A++

Cancels every type of Sorcery regardless the nature below Rank A as well as bestows great durability against even Divine Magic Systems like Hermetika, Eleusinian Sorcery, Divine Runes/Hieroglyphs etc.

A Skill that is still active as Remainer is one of the oldest historic deity whose name has survived the passing of time bestows him with a great amount of mystery.

Personal Skills:

Root of Thunderstorm: EX

Is the root of Teshub's Authority as storm and thunder deity which bestows him a power or Authority over storm, thunder and the weather as a whole. Though it's not a Mana Burst Skill its nature is "Regression to the Age of Gods" as Teshub existed in a time where Gaia and Alaya were still somewhat coexisting parts that beat in unison with each other, where the Gods started to interact more directly with mankind.

Dragonslayer: A

Teshub was the first and earliest participator of the Chaoskampf against the great dragon of doom which in his case bore the name "Illuyanka", thus granting him a vast damage boost against Draconoid opponents as well as a resistance against dragon attacks.

Monstrous Strength: C

One of the few remaining parts of his own legend which consists as his association with bulls that were since the beginning of time a symbol of monstrous strength. As well this Skill is a trace of his second Noble Phantasm that links him to the "First Thunder God Taru". Upon the activation of this Skill he can rank up his Strength and Endurance parameters in exchange for a degradation of his Agility stat to Rank C. Furthermore should he make prolonged use of this Skill he start to grow more muscled, become taller, get horns as well his hands turn into gauntlet-like hooves and his feet become hoof-like as well.

Gods Divine Core (Relic): B+++

A Skill that represents one's nature as a perfect God at his birth. However as his pantheon lost due to their fading legends some of its former strength this Skill was ranked down.

Noble Phantasms
    Chaoskämpfer
    Pride of the Thunder Gods

Type: Anti-Regression

Is the sublimation of Teshub's state as the origin of the Thunder, the Storm Gods. Amidst the swirling kaleidoscope of the countless different storm and thunder deities across different mythologies or culture-spheres, as well as those who held the position as King of Gods, all found their origin- their root- in Teshub. Besides his name, only the legend of his defeat of the dragon "Iluyanka" and some other scant details are known, as everything else about Teshub has been eaten away by the fangs of time. But this "Generification" of his legend has made this Noble Phantasm possible. Alongside with and through this Class of Preservation has enabled him to become a terminal of the thunder or storm deities that came into existence after him.

This resulted in a negative echo which could also be interpreted as mythical vacuum akin to nothingness which was created as the time started to erode not only himself but his whole pantheon's legends. Through this by becoming their root he is able to draw upon the legends that came afterwards in existence and spread across the Eurasian sphere. As he become the portal of their powers, their legends which gives him access to their physical skills, their Authorities, their tools and others abilities or objects they possess. Here is he able to draw these aspects and attributes directly from the Throne of Gods without the Grail as link. Through this he can draw from lost legends that are perhaps not anymore recorded in the memories of Alaya's mankind as in the Root of World still are the legends recorded.

Like the legends of the Celtic Taranis or the true nature of the Canaanite Baal Hadad to which he can access. However as like said before his own legend is alongside the memories of him to a great amount lost…

To further be able to comprehend it this Noble Phantasm turns Remainer into a medium for those legends that are similar to a path which is the individual legends of the thunder or storm deities that "inherited" his legend. So he can draw upon the legends of the various deities that were later the storm and/or thunder deity which became often like after their original the kings of their pantheon. But the central detail of their epochal war against the dragon of doom became a central point which later was titled "Chaoskampf". So he can draw from the legends of: The Celtic Taranis, the Greek King of Gods Zeus, Thor/Donar of the Germanic/Scandinavian people, of the Baltic Perkwunos, the supreme deity of the Slavs Perun, the Finnish Pantheon Chief Ukko, from the Egyptian Seth, from the battered Hadad, to the Babylonian or Indian overlords Marduk respectively Indra, to Susanoo of the farthest east. And through the syncretizing works of the Israelites he is even able to draw upon the aspects of their singular deity.

Where he draws the aspects of it be it weapons, other tools , their escorts, their Beasts etc like example wise from the trademark weapons of them be it Mjöllnir of the Germanic/Scandinavian Thor/Donar, to the spear Vasavi Shakti of the Indian God King Indra, to the blazing sword of the Finnish Ukko, to Imhullu of the Babylonian Marduk or the spear Apu of Seth, from Zeus' Thunderbolts Keraunos to the axe of the Slavic Perun to the World Wheel of the Celtic Taranis.

To the other tools he can use them similar to their "original owners" or other abilities with the same perfection as the respective God like Thor's Glima Martial Art or his staff Gridavöllr, to Hadad's demonic powers he attained through the accusations of humans.

Similar is it with the mounts or fortresses of the deities be it Indra's Vimana Amaravati to the Olympus of Zeus, Thor's Bilskrinir or the other dwellings of the Gods to their mounts and beasts like the from Tanngrisnir and Tangjöstr drawn sturdy chariot of Thor, the wind drawn chariot of Zeus, to the loyal beasts or other escorts of the Gods like the eagles of Zeus or Ukko, then from Indra's Airavata to Marduk's Mushusu dragon to the magical horse of the Celtic Taranis or that it lets him summon the other escorts or companions of the Gods like, Ukko's Air Maiden, Thialfi and Röskwa the companions of Thor, to through him accessing the powers of Yahweh even summoning the legions of angels and potentially further the calling of his Archangels may lie in the possible options.

Regardless which beast or escort he summons and calls forth they are as loyal to him like to their actual master so that he can command them like their masters albeit at least their personal opinion is unhindered especially that of the more sentient companions.

Also he can draw upon the powers and sorceries of the respective God like examples wise: the Druidism of Taranis, the Magecraft of Zeus, the Haka from Seth, the ancient sorcery of the Canaanites from Hadad, the divine Thaumaturgy of Marduk, the Astras of Indra and even the blessings of Yahweh that empowered the Saints through out History.

By the activation of this Noble Phantasm Teshub starts to glow faintly yellow and he is also able to completely transform into each God. In this case his parameters become their standard parameters. Though there are some limitations of this Noble Phantasm as if he transforms into one of them he also gain for the duration of the transformation their weaknesses like Thor's weakness to poisons. But should he transform into another one like if he should then transform into Hadad of Babylon which are countermeasures the poison is negated. Also as every deity represents an individual path he has to "follow" it puts a strain on him if he should use multiple paths as he then basically has to spiritually follow each path and it's basically if he would go on multiple paths or ways at once.

This Noble Phantasm draw upon a level of Mystery that is equal if not surpassing that of True Magic and it is in some sense comparable with the Potnia Theron of the Earth Mother Goddess of which one was also his mother which may be perhaps even the first of all...

Taru Tauris
    Embodiment of Thunder

EX

Is the Root of Teshubs prvenance as God the Bull shaped Taru how he was iitially called before he asumed the identity as God of the Men. This Noblepjhantasm lets him transform into the primordial Storm deity "Taru" which was not formed through the Imagination and build after Alaya no it exsisted in a time and age as Gaia formed the Base for the Gods according its own Rules . Unlike his first Noblephantasm does this noblephantasm evoke the deity directly wihhin selv thus is Taru awaken withhin him and he transform into a Gargntuan Golden Bull which has a montainous Back ,adamantine Hooves , Spear like Horns aswell a with Canines equiped Maw. in this state does he completely leave the Boundaries of the Servant state and even the holöd of the Grail as in this state even the Mud of the corrupted Grail cant affect him anymore as it would be instead vaporized by the dense Magical Aura as Taru radiating pure True Ether a Radiation which natural forms the phenomen of a Reality Marble.

Further does Taru enjoy the fully support of Gaia as through his summoning and reappearance in the world Gaia is reeminded of a formwer state where Alaya where still a part of it and it sees now its Chance to even the odds with Alaya as it has now a being at its disposal to weaken it thus will it grant Taru so much Mana as he desires . But Alaya in return will be Feeling instintively endangerd through this and be even Ready to use its highest Guardians...

Taru is in this state not a spirit anymore as through forcibly reactivation will he directly fully incarnated as Flesh and Blood in this state as Deity for the World as such is his Disposition now nearly omplete different then Teshubs as now he is the incarnation of the Natural Forces so that it is not unapproprated to say that he isnt in Control anymore .

Taru posses physical abbillities and charckteristics that are similar to Beast servants yeah it wouldnt be false to say that his ascending is equal to the coming f a Beast ,in this staet is his power over Thunder basically limitless as a Thunderstorm oft he size of complete Fuyuki is possible and he is further empowered as in the modern world a form of tamed Thunder is abudant aviable is he able to took allof it and devor this banquet thus is he able to take the functionality of the Humen inventions that base on it as Energy source annd he can unleash blasts of gigantic Magnitude that would equal to the Anti-Fortress category .

Taru himself is loathing the mankind as he through Gaia has obtained the information About the devasted state of what he Human caused and ironclad to execute Revenge in the Name of the Habitats that the Humen destroyed and in behalf of the other beings that are endangered by the Humen so that he has no mercy or consideration for them with exception of Teshubs former Master as despite the Grail cant influence him anymore is he still Bound to his Master which can if he Master possess atleast two Coommand seals disrupt the incarnation and deactivte this Noblephantasm ,alswell is through this the xconnection to the Grail reestablished .

Though it must be definetely mentioned that Teshub will under no circumstances utilize this Noblephantasm as he doesnt want to put the Humanity in uch a Danger so would be the usage of atleast two Command seals be neccesary , but one Thing will be shure that Teshub will then kill his Master and also himself to Prevent thhe certain Doom.

The one certainity..

"Illuyanka"

"This Memories is the Clearest of my own . Once have you triked me and stole my powers but even i make sometimes Mistakes ,but think not that your infernal abbillities and your strenght can defeat me or that your bethren will Always be the predator as in the Humen lies a certain power ,certain force you never hope to archieve ,its the drive to walk to march on regardless the hardships they face a drive that unite them and let them develope them eans to solve it and so will i as their Guardian went ahead of them ..

So lets see see which one will this time Outsmart thy other…."

Notes and justifications

So here is my profile lastly but least as i put my whole historic and archeological and even anthropologic Knowledge into it as i saw that Teshub is the earluest historic Storm/Thunder deity aswell traceable Dragon Slayer came me the idea as i have since a while for some otherservants thought out the Remainer class whichs Background lies in the Family Magecarft of a FAmily that reached through the Milenia asspects of the hird Magic but was due to a chain of circumstance exterminated .

i know that in nasuverse basically to anything its "its Babylon time,Baby " but so did i put These two together made TEshub be the Archetyp ,the First THunder and /or Storm God that helped the early Humen from the Stone towards the beginning of the Metal Age where the legends of the Gods of the Hurrians influenced the world civilations as his Legend was incorporated in the mythologies after his time basically is that wiith each civilation the old circle statr anew from the begining and thus his legend is "rebormn" after his template .

so have i got the Concept as he is this root of the different Gods of the different Mythologies and that he possess Attributes that later reappeared in them in different Expression . To explain it again he cant use all powers at the same time as he would then basically tear himself apart if he tried. and with his second noblephantasm have i thought on that a Noblephantasm that not Plays with the though on that it could provoke the counter force no one that almost certainly will but that will on the other side perhaps never be used .

i hope that i will atleast get some Feedbacks as i put many comnsideration withhin this profile .

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 20th, 2020 at 08:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    This Servant is truly ridiculous (in the good way). I love the concept of a Servant class dedicated to legends that were almost completely lost but somehow managed to survive enough that we know about them. I must say that I found it hard to decipher the Background/Personality section due to your somewhat unfirm grasp on English (no offense), this was not the case for the Skills and NP sections (for the most part). I will say I think you overexplained Chaoskämpfer to the point that I felt like you were regurgitating information I could have inferred from previous statements, but Taru Tauris was not like that, so it balances it out a little.

I admire the time it must have taken you to research and create this Servant, as well as your creativity in bringing him to life. If I'm being honest, I don't see him being summoned in a war due to his nature (I.E. being almost lost to time), but he'd certainly be a force to reckon with.

Unless he fought Nobunaga. She would destroy him (but that can be said for most Servants from mythical times).