Page 198 of 369 FirstFirst ... 98148188193196197198199200203208248298 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 7367

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    In regards to the prompt, I don't think you need to consider fame too much. Sure, I worded it that way but if you think you can work better with a character who is just a legacy or descendant of one we already know, that's viable too. I did want to focus on the idea of lesser known descendants or individuals related to the 'main hero' of a story as the main part of this.

And yes, this prompt didn't make it to Secret Santa, now everyone gets to be my Secret Santa.

But hey, at least it's less predictable than telling you guys to go to Brazil, right?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    It's an interesting prompt for sure. I may have someone in mind (or more accurately a group of person) but I don't really know how to make them interesting yet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would also Monarchs be acceptable that wanted to continue on their Fathers road of Glory ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    In regards to the prompt, I don't think you need to consider fame too much. Sure, I worded it that way but if you think you can work better with a character who is just a legacy or descendant of one we already know, that's viable too. I did want to focus on the idea of lesser known descendants or individuals related to the 'main hero' of a story as the main part of this.
    Bah, if the spirit of the prompt really is a direct tangible subordinate relation to a more prominent figure, then I have no one for this. Maybe inspiration will strike me one day but otherwise I think I'm sitting this month out.

Blog Entries
    I"m gonna dangle obvious bait, if only because I've failed to convert this guy into a Servant sheet time and again: Go-Daigo.

Take him, whoever; he's yours.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just dropping your idea here is fitting. Let your successor sheet maker take up your incomplete sheet's legacy.

I can do the same thing, but not publicly, not to ruin the sheet's surprise. My legacy will go to whoever asks for the idea in private first.

Blog Entries
    Eh, I don't like good ideas languishing in my incapable hands when I can pass it off to someone else and see what they can do with it. Then I can spectate!
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

MAN

Four of my ideas really just got called out in this prompt. Maybe five, if I wanted to reflavor the one closest to completion. Gods, I really have to choose just two of them. Woe is me.
    All necromancers are good characters, no exceptions.

Still getting my bearings here--- Feel free to call me whatever you want.

Blog Entries
    One day Servant, baby! Next one's probably gonna take longer, though.

Fear not, my subjects, for I have returned! See how I play my lyre? My melodious voice set to its accompaniment? Yes, it is I! Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus! Here for one last encore!

Source
    Class: Faker
    Other Classes:
    True Name: Nero Redivivus/Terentius Maximus
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Rome
    Height: 150 cm.
    Weight: 42 kilo.
    Dislikes: Moderation, Rebellion, Downfall. Nero's... reputation.
    Natural Enemy: Nero. Lucius Nonius Calpurnius Asprenas. Artabanus III

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Camouflage (B):
    It is possible to fool an opponent by appearing as another Class or with different parameters.

Riding (D):
    Gained through the first imposter who spent time as a pirate, this Rank is the most mediocre form that can be gleaned from that experience, allowing him to operate most vehicles as anyone else would.

Personal Skills:
    Pseudo-Nero (A):
    Allows Faker to imitate Nero’s Noble Phantasms and Skills as her replacement. Copied Skills are dropped by one rank, but it is possible to slightly change their function.

Curse of the Nameless (A):
    A Skill gained from the addition of the two nameless Nero pretenders to Faker’s Saint Graph.

Whether by sword, Magecraft, or curse, he can transmit the damage to someone he recognizes as an ally. The damage can also be mitigated if the correct measures are taken.

Expelled From God (False) (C):
    Due to Nero’s reputation, it was believed by several Christians that her deeds were that of the Antichrist, feeding further into the legend of her return that she would rise as her true form. This Skill, while only present in her Berserker form, is imposed on Faker due to its relation to her ‘rebirth’.

This gives Faker an advantage against people and effects with Holy connections and the good alignment.

Noble Phantasm
    Nero Redivivus: Invictus Spiritus (C)
    Anti-Unit (Self)

A Roman soldier found Nero three days after she committed suicide. Feeling that her final moments were pathetic, the soldier covered her remains. That moment, she briefly opened her eyes and thanked the Roman soldier. As though the world found this humorous, Nero would find herself ‘revived’ three more times in the form of people claiming her name.

Unlike Nero’s Skill possessing the same name, Faker’s requires no prior arrangements, acting much closer to God Hand than the true Nero’s. Given enough time, he can also regenerate the used lives as if to say there will continue to be those that claim Nero’s name when one falls.

Aestus Domus Argentea: Silver Theater of the Deranged (C)
    Anti-Team

Unable to use the true article, Faker calls upon this modified silver rendition of Nero’s famed theater.

Just as the original does, it gives Faker a battleground inherently advantageous to him as well as customizing it’s structure to his whims all while weakening his opponent. Though it does not have the ability to last for an extended period of time like Nero’s, it can be customized even further to impart specific effects to both Faker and his opponenets.

While within the Noble Phantasm, Faker’s sword, Unda Estus: The Flickering Flame, is shrouded in a blaze of blue and greeted by white rose petals with every slash. He can also perform his own version of Nero’s second Noble Phantasm, Finis Saint Claudius: Finale of the Emperor’s Flowery Words, though this immediately ends the theater’s existence, making it a last resort attack.

Lore

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus. The last of the first five first emperors of Rome and arguably the most controversial of them with her uncle Caligula vying for the position. Despite her initial popularity with her subjects, her crazed actions in the second half of her rule and disunity with her senate made her downfall all but inevitable.

And yet, it is undeniable there was something beautiful about her. Something hopeful in the way she treated her subjects and seemed, at least in the beginning, to be working for their benefit.

So it was that many found it hard to accept her demise. A flickering flame that had one wish within their hearts.

“Nero will return, and she will make things better.”

The first return was the longest of them, with Nero participating in Greece’s Panhellenic Games and gathering a very large following to reclaim the throne. However, while traveling on the sea, Nero’s group began partaking in piracy while Nero made appeals for Roman troops, leading to the second downfall at the hands of the new emperor’s assassin.

The second return came ten years later, gaining an even greater following than before over an even greater distance. Sadly, Nero would fall for a third time at the hands of the Parthian King Artabanus III, whom Nero had come to seeking aid.

The third and final return of Nero came another decade later, but the time of Nero had truly passed. The Parthians that supported Nero betrayed the emperor once more, leading to the fourth fall.

And so, the flame struggling to stay alight was snuffed out. It didn’t matter whether or not the Neros that came after were the genuine article or not. Each appearance, if for a brief instant, reignited that flame, but failed to ever add kindling.

The Invictus Spiritus of Nero was gone.

Personality

While Faker’s name is technically Nero Redivivus, he identifies as the only one of the three imposters whose name was known. Though he is adamant in portraying himself as Nero, he also answers to Terentius. Usually when he’s not paying attention.

Rather than being a combination of the three that make up Faker or a reflection of Nero herself, Faker is, for the most part, a representation of what the Roman people wanted Nero to be. The potential shown in the first half of her rule where she charmed the hearts and minds of her subjects. A emperor that, while extravagant and flamboyant, genuinely seemed to care and work toward their benefit.

However, Terentius sometimes stumbles in his execution. None of the people that make him up were perfect replicas of Nero, and only the first had something truly resembling her irreverent energy. When faced with the disparity of the ideal he wants to represent to Nero’s actual self, he finds it difficult to choose between being faithful to the dream and faithful to Nero. This is most relevant when faced with the actions and results of Nero’s many failures, be they in love, governance, or general sanity.

Still he tries to emulate the dream her subjects kept alive and allowed them a short rise to prominence until it was lost. Whether this was the original reason for any of them to take on her identity is up to debate, but it is what Terentius strives for.

As a side note, this also results in a complicated hero worship for Nero, often leading him to listen and take to heart the things she says, sometimes discarding them later when they don’t match his image. Still, they’re surprisingly on good terms.

Relationships
    Nero

A-Are you certain wearing this will...

Of course! One who appreciates my divine beauty like yourself should be overjoyed! This is an outfit befitting an emperor!

Nero may be enjoying this a bit too much.
    Iskandar's Shadow: You hated him, yet loved what he stood for. I can understand that.

Claude des Armoises, Anna Anderson: You took her name for no reason but to maintain her legacy. A Beautiful wish.

Claudia Octavia: I… I didn’t think you would…
    clears throat
    Still, I… I do not regret my actions!
    One has to wonder who he’s trying to convinvce.

???: Poppaea! How wonderful to see you!

Gaius Suetonius Paulinus : It may have not been the wisest move removing you from command. Well, can’t start regretting what I did now!

Agrippina the Younger: Will I have to kill you again, Mother? I’d much rather we do things right this time.

Caligula: Ah, my dear Uncl... H-hey wait! Calm down!

Craft Essence

The Next Nero

She was beautiful. A dazzling flame that danced across Rome. Amazing in motion, but ever dangerous to touch. Something that scorched while filling the mind with wonder at the sight. Who wouldn’t be entranced by that flame? An ignited rose in furious bloom.

However, a fire unattended eventually rages out of control. Danger grows as the flames rise higher and higher, engulfing those that once saw dreams within. Something once beautiful turns into something horrid and terrifying. A burning rose will always turn to ash.

But what if that fire didn’t have to go out? What if it could stay as bright and powerful as the day it was set ablaze? What if a rose didn’t always wilt?

Perhaps the next time.

When I saw the Nero Redivivus legend was a thing, the idea basically wrote itself. I don’t think I’ll ever understand why people have so much affection for Nero, but that doesn’t mean I can’t try. Perhaps all I need is time.
    [Fate/EXTRA Last Encore-Brilliant Encore]
    Character music backup.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; November 20th, 2023 at 02:11 PM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Hey, so I actually am going to be busy during the latter half of this month, so I will only be able to get out one sheet for the contest this month. Thus, I actually wanna ask you guys which of the two you'd like to see first (whoever I don't do will be made and uploaded to the main thread at a later date). Out of Darius the Great or Xerxes the Great, which would you guys rather see me do for the contest?

Blog Entries
    Walk the path less tread and look which one was already done in here
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nero Redivivus: Cool choice of a first entry. Been wondering what a sheet with this concept could look like for a while so this was nice to see. I have to say I don't quite get the basis for his Curse of the Nameless Skill though. I'm not sure how being nameless equates to transferring damage to one's allies.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Walk the path less tread and look which one was already done in here
    I don't know if this was directed towards me, but if it was, I just checked and both have only ever been done once by what I can see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Nero Redivivus: Cool choice of a first entry. Been wondering what a sheet with this concept could look like for a while so this was nice to see. I have to say I don't quite get the basis for his Curse of the Nameless Skill though. I'm not sure how being nameless equates to transferring damage to one's allies.
    Rather than the blessing a body double can give by taking attacks that would be meant for their employer, an imposter that uses another's name can damage the originals reputation, not to mention all the people who are hurt following them. The act of using another's name to divert harm acquired by having no name of your own. "You didn't curse nIAmond. You cursed Nero!"
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    an intersting servant but wouldnt make the Nero imposter an prime Pretender material ??
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Well, if no one is going to offer a suggestion, I guess I'll just flip a coin.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Shielder
    True Name: Umar Al Aziz
    Origins: Arabia
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: EX

Lore and Background:
    Umar Al Aziz, the reviver mostly know for being a great and kind ruler amongst the corrupt monarchs of the Umayyads. He is legacy is one of revival and inheritance. As he was known to the Muslim people of today as the unofficial Fifth Rashidun Caliph. Though the reason that he was know for that is a simple act of reinstating the early core values of the early Islam back on to his reign. Though he innovated in some areas such as coinage and taxes his mostly remember by as the one how reignites the legacy of the early caliphate.

Sometime in late 2000’s, Chaldea. The experiment for the making of demi-servant continues own after with Mash. Umar awoken in a small glass room. There where people in weird white garb. He pauses for a moment trying to remember what he last remembers. His mind went blank. Number 3957 they called; he looks down at his restraints. Is this hell, he thought? but something in his mind tells him that is not the case. Then on his right was monitor with his heart rate on it as rapidly fluctuating, these unknown surroundings left him gasping for air. Then he black out, then a white hair man came by. “I see, interesting but you’re not the type of heroic spirit I am looking for but still I can’t let you off” “So, I am keeping you lock here until we can manage some sort of way to make you useful.” Then day after day the experiments kept coming. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts but he wanted to die but one day. They stop, they just said that He is just to broken. So, they lend him to a nice doctor there he met his first two friends. All was fine until that day, the day of humanities incineration.

Class Skills:
    Self Defence Field (A Rank): a power manifested to protect allies and ally territory. The higher the rank is, the larger the defensive area increases. This skill came about since Umar great peaceful policies into protecting and managing the internal affairs of the caliphate so much so that according to one legend that even the wild beast lives peacefully along with the livestock.

Magic Resistance (B Rank): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding (B Rank): Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Imam Persuasion (B+ Rank): A Charisma like skill that sees Umar calmly address others convincing them of something or the very least calm them down.

This skill came from the large influx of Muslim converters from his reign and he also sends out invitations to Islam towards Tibet, China and etc some of them are successful.

Reformation of Wealth (EX Rank): an anti-wealth skill that downgrades any item-based magecraft and NP by several ranks depending on it’s overall mana and extravagance. The NP’s excess mana would dilute and disperse back on the earth upon contact. NP that uses seemingly mundane item like only Tawara’s Inexhaustible Bale by one rank, and items that gleam with wealth and extravagance like Ozymandias Ramesseum Tentyris down by two. This skill also completely shuts down wealth base skills such as golden rule.

This skill came from Umar’s many reformations in the deconstruction of the grandeur of the Umayyads lifestyle into a simpler time from the era of the Rashidun Caliphate. To further establish a more direct and tight connection with his people.

Sanctuary of the Faithful (A Rank): This skill allows Umar to construct a simple bounded field that provided mana to the servants that venture inside. Servant must say a simple code that Umar can set so they may enter. The mana inside is only gradual and just enough to kept the servant granting them sort of a pseudo-Independent Action while their inside of it. Umar can expand this skill to want ever size he likes but the bigger it is the more noticeable it is towards his enemies.

This skill came from his prominent policies protecting new converts from unfair treatment from the government.

Noble Phantasm :
    Void Treasury of The People, Bayt Al-Mal
    Type: Anti-Wealth

Chant: Gold, Silver, Jewels these symbols of power are but a fleeting pleasure. Let us return to the roots of our humanity, back to Alaya

Anti-Wealth Noble Phantasm an empty void reality marble where all material things lose their power and meaning. This Noble Phantasm is an extension of their reformation of wealth Skill to its fullest potential. Magical items and even Noble Phantasm (Item Base) would permanently lose their power until their next summoning. Their mana is evaporating and disperse back on to the root itself. This NP is super draining as prolong use of it can quickly suck the mana out of Umar. So, this is a last resort type of NP.

This Noble Phantasm came from the concept of Bayt Al-Mal, though the concept came from the prophet himself it’s Umar that perfected it. It was his great achievement of wealth distribution across his lands the time to share the Zakat tax to give out to the poor they found no single poor person and left baffled on what to do with collected money

Misc Lines:
    Likes: Well, I like lot of things, I rather not prattle all of them. Since it might take a while

Dislikes: Needless riches and decadence, corrupt people that only care about their power and wealth.

Holy Grail: I wish that people would find there is more to life than simple pleasures but I rather not force my will as it’s their duty to find meaning in it for themselves.

Event: I sense something going on, shall we check it out master.

Bond Lines:
    Bond Line 1: So, you are my master as they called it. I see you as a humble fellow don’t worry this also my first foray into battle. We can learn much from each other. All I ask of you is to have my back.

Bond Line 2: Master, I need to take a breather it’s okay I am fine now. Sorry this whole combat thing is still pretty new to me. Though I can’t complain or I will go nowhere.

Bond Line 3: Ugh, thanks for the water, master. You think I been pushing myself. I see, I am sorry seeing many people got hurt over our adventure’s make me realize that now more than ever that I need to actually learn how to fight back. I can’t be a liability for you guys.

Bond Line 4(Before Solomon): The final fight is approaching, I wanted to say thank you, master for you done for me. I was nothing more than some backup scrap form Marisbury flight of fancy. But you given the chance to actually prove myself. To strive to a better future my wish is that is becoming ever lasting unlike my initial attempt in my original life.

Bond Line 5 (After Solomon): This is it my final goodbye, it’s been fun master but I was am nothing more than a defected servant. I am not fully a servant nor human just a lingering sprit with a nothing more than a few regrets in life. even my summoning was considered a mistake but now with you and the others I can final be proud of myself. I just hope that you will all remember me and my achievements won’t be undone. Thank you master and farewell.

Relationships :
    Rashidun Caliphate: My great predecessors, I wonder if I successfully manage the title of caliph from you guys. Although, many people thought of me as one of you but want ask if that is right with you guys having me associated with you.

Fisher King Pelles : I admire your charity towards others even though they have wronged you before. Is that selflessness that I try to emulate towards my own people. Sometimes wonder if what I did was enough.

Charlot: I heard of the exploits of your father; tell me does it feels to shoulder the weight his legacy.

"Jesus Christ": I heard people like through my years never thought I actually see one such case first hand

Nero Redivivus: I see you to have a ruler that you have been admire. It’s hard isn’t it to bare the weight of a legacy no matter what it maybe.

Azi Dahaka: Why is it that you seek in these destruction you have wreak upon these lands, Is it your malice, anger, or something else entirely.

Wakanuke:Young Lass, that is one vigorous spirit that you have, sorry to disappoint you I don't really that many skills in combat. Instead how about a bit of sit down and have some nice tea with me.

The Sandman: A Being of Dreams huh, I thought I have already achieve mine long ago but looking back that dream was already fleeting the moment I came up with it.

"Mr,Glass":Tell me something, do you regret it your hollow search for beauty and perfection in your reflections. Is it so all consuming that you have lost your own identity or is it worth it. For a mere anecdote that can only heard a by select few ears. You say you don't care for riches but you ended up succumbing into it. No matter if it's gold, silver, gems, or glass they are still in fact fleeting material things.

Predix: I see you poor fellow. maybe you should move away from inventing for while, I sense that they bring nothing but great pain towards you. It doesn't have to be forever but some distance for a while might be for the best.

Priapus: Uhm, I think I keep my distance away from you for about like... Let's say like a really long one.

Nannerl: Dear me, what drove you to such lengths that your tear yourself apart is the longing of the music itself or is it the only conceivable way that you can think of to be remembered. Tell me, dear what do you think more important for the world to remember someone's name or someone's legacy

Deadales Theos: My goals you ask well I thought I have already achieve that long ago but in the end It was for naught. But no matter how many times I could think to rerun that scenario It always ends the same. Since I done the best I could so I move on to future and finding myself a new goal as a heroic spirit.

"Serru": Ah you little serpent don't belittle you self so since your tiny actions lead a nation to much greater heights. So, be proud just a bit since any action no matter how small can have profound meaning and impact.

Bess Houdini: I see restless spirit, I can see deep regrets stemming from you. That front isn't fooling me, tell me what is the reason that you here. Your lost was a great one but there is nothing you can do here now to amend that so its best for you to the return to the throne rather that lying in anguish here. Unless, there is something here that your looking to do

Iemitsu: I do understand your sentiment of protecting your nation but this isolationist utopia that you dream off it's nothing more than a pipe dream. No nation can stand alone since like people they all have their strengths and weaknesses and we all must cooperate for ever peaceful world.

Geoffroi de Charny:That piece of cloth that clung so dearly is nothing more that it seems I can pull out a similar one and anyone tell the difference. That interesting part about treasures whether is gold, a weapon or in your case that cloth people clung on to it like it's the very world itself as they say one man's treasure is another man trash.

"Mother Harlot": God has giving his people a map but it is up to each person on navigating the terrains that it's presents itself. For that is what I believe is the essence of humanity is.

Tubalcain: Fine inventor, I admire your craftmanship over these thing I once dabbled in such things but It was mere passing but now it's seem like a good time to pick it up again, got any tips for me

"Alice Alter": I see but that story has come to past there is no way to change it now. But, I hope this one that I am creating with everyone here in Chaldea would be a much better one. It's better to create something new rather than scratch your head on reworking on old works since there is no end to that particular rabbit hole.

"Achilles": Run run like the shining star that you dream to be. For this is the right time to live up that dream her in our great struggle for humanity.

"Vivaldi": Musician of the Winds, These melodies of yours seems familiar and yet alien at the same times. I makes wonder who you really are.

Xerxes: Ah the King of Kings, I can see that crack in your façade. Being here with this mythical figures from many different era with more power and fame. "How can can possibly compare" You may ask yourself. But do know this all of our actions in all of our lifetimes made and shape our very own history. If you felt yourself lacking, It be best to work hard now adding master. Trust me, I been in your position and it works wonders for me.

Gilgamesh (Archer): All of these treasure that has been piled up. What is good for, o mighty king. For these are nothing more dead weight that would drag you down. So, then I ask again why the point of these so-called treasure of yours. While your people are tolling down in your fields.

Gilgamesh (Caster): I see you have grown and your deeds as a ruler to your people reflects that. You have shown a bit more compassion that you have let on. But you still reek of that haughty and arrogant nature.

Mash Kyrielight (After Camelot): Hey, Senpai I have been thinking about something. How do you think this body belongs to what he is like? I know I can’t change anything but how would you feel if Galahad had just taken over your body. Sorry, I know that he wouldn’t do that. I am sorry this uneasiness that fell in my heart still lingers. I see, do what I can do for him as well. You are wise, Mash. Thank you for the advice.

Creators Notes :
    When I first see the theme for the contest. this guy immediately came to mind though at first I am wondering what class I should made him. Then after some debating and reading his legends, I decided to make him a shielder then kind of made this like a demi servant with the reverse situation with Mash. So, like a male mash but then I thought how he would act and progress thorough out the singularities so I created this small mini arc with him in his bond lines. So, what do you guys think.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; February 23rd, 2022 at 01:05 AM.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    GODDAMMIT I'M LATE AGAIN

Might try to get one out this time, though. ...And to think I already ​submitted Lu Bu. Shit.

If I don't dillydally too much, my servant should be submitted either before or on Friday.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I finally found a candidate, but I gotta finish my 100th sheet special first, which is currently around 60% done. My entry should come sometime next week.