Page 107 of 161 FirstFirst ... 75797102105106107108109112117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3205

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Arcade

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    To quote the legendary post:
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYBIT
    It makes me very sad as old Tsukihime and Nasu fan. I even donated a 1140$ in one other game to make a reference to one of True Ancestors, just to confirm level of my dedication. And now I am getting cucked out of True Ancestors in FGO. Hinako made to be obsessed with horse, Sion is obsessed with Zepia, Altrouge is guaranteed to be in love with Primate Murder, who is there in Chaldea, ready to cuck us.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He's an inspiration to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    God I wish he would come back

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Give it a week when 4chan gets sick of him for posting Ziya/Koyan fanart, forcing Tunguska vabe Sakurai into every thread and going on tangents about God and Satan in the nasuverse, he'll shoe up again
    Last edited by mami-kouga; January 25th, 2022 at 01:37 AM.

What about raikou rants?

Blog Entries
    Why does Manaka love Arthur specifically?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It's said to be "love at first sight". Her father noted that she changed from being doll-like into how a girl her age would normally act after Arthur is summoned.

I have a ridiculous theory that Beast VI is both L/R combined which will explain why they are so powerful and contradicts herself.

L - Lilim
    R - Rome/Nero

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    What about raikou rants?
    He stopped making them when he realized that people would report him and get him mass banned on sight. The guy honestly doesn't care about Raikou as a character or anything, he's just weird and wants people to shit on Sakurai.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    I mean, just look at him!

His excalibur does look quite cool

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I personally find Saber's cooler

I think both have good points

I find sabers guard far too blocky, but it has the simple look

But i find his more mythical looking

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I suppose I like Saber's more because it is more simple. I find that very elegant.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    Because perfect fairy tale prince.

Meaning under different circumstances it could have happened with Oberon.

I honestly think they would hate each other honestly lol

Hmmm, no hate isn't the right word. But even if her "I won't look up anything on my relationship with this person" thing still applied, Oberon feels more like someone who does shady deals in alleyways

Draco/Nero being a daughter of Lilith would be interesting, partially because of the Lucifer references with Beast VII. I dunno how much of Lilith's lore will actually be relevant, but it would go a long way to explaining how a human emperor of Rome would actually become a Beast. All of the Beasts so far have been demonic or divine, with Kiara as a special case as she ascended to godhood.

But also, I think people are reading too much into things. Mother Harlot being Nero is... pretty much a given, even if it's not *Nero* Nero. Her being the rider of the Beast of Revelation is straightforward. Whether they actually do work together is something I'm curious to see. Manaka's involvement in all of this, well, I'm not quite sure. She tried to summon the Beast of Revelation, so was that implying she was trying to become Mother Harlot? The Beast of Revelation itself? Or is she not actually part of the Beast VI complex? I suspect we won't actually find out in Arcade, as that's Arthur's storytelling domain. Arcade collab in March/April(?) here we come.

EDIT: Went back and read a little more of the TLs. I still don't want to speculate on Manaka's relevance, but it seems clear to me that the Beast of Revelation AKA Beast VI/L is the Beast of Sodom, i.e. the Queen's "thrall" whose mission it is to destroy Babylon. Is Draco the Queen? Is Draco the thrall? Hard to say specifically, but regardless of that, I'm assuming the Queen is Mother Harlot AKA Beast VI/R.
    Last edited by VTKajin; January 26th, 2022 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I mean, just look at him!
    But he was righfully cucked.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Draco/Nero being a daughter of Lilith would be interesting, partially because of the Lucifer references with Beast VII. I dunno how much of Lilith's lore will actually be relevant, but it would go a long way to explaining how a human emperor of Rome would actually become a Beast. All of the Beasts so far have been demonic or divine, with Kiara as a special case as she ascended to godhood.

But also, I think people are reading too much into things. Mother Harlot being Nero is... pretty much a given, even if it's not *Nero* Nero. Her being the rider of the Beast of Revelation is straightforward. Whether they actually do work together is something I'm curious to see. Manaka's involvement in all of this, well, I'm not quite sure. She tried to summon the Beast of Revelation, so was that implying she was trying to become Mother Harlot? The Beast of Revelation itself? Or is she not actually part of the Beast VI complex? I suspect we won't actually find out in Arcade, as that's Arthur's storytelling domain. Arcade collab in March/April(?) here we come.

EDIT: Went back and read a little more of the TLs. I still don't want to speculate on Manaka's relevance, but it seems clear to me that the Beast of Revelation AKA Beast VI/L is the Beast of Sodom, i.e. the Queen's "thrall" whose mission it is to destroy Babylon. Is Draco the Queen? Is Draco the thrall? Hard to say specifically, but regardless of that, I'm assuming the Queen is Mother Harlot AKA Beast VI/R.
    I mean Draco is literally Nero as you can see she has migraines and has her theater in NP. Also it is not clear if there are two Sodom Beasts as Proto Beast is also called that. Though there can be a case that Noah's observation was incorrect because he doesn't knows Beast VI are in 2 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by NeroFan View Post
    I mean Draco is literally Nero as you can see she has migraines and has her theater in NP. Also it is not clear if there are two Sodom Beasts as Proto Beast is also called that. Though there can be a case that Noah's observation was incorrect because he doesn't knows Beast VI are in 2 parts.
    Yes, I was implying that Beast of 666 AKA Beast of Revelation AKA Beast VI/L is Sodom's Beast, which is identified as the thrall of the Queen, not the Queen herself.