Page 46 of 161 FirstFirst ... 36414445464748515696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Arcade

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Time to find out whether Fake Richard is Frederick Barbarossa

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Time to find out whether Fake Richard is Frederick Barbarossa
    Is there a particular reason why people would think that?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    The possibility of learning who Fake Richard was has me more interested in Arcade then I have been for quite a while

Barbarossa was a Third Crusade figure like Richard, and his pathetic death by drowning would be reason enough to pretend to be a more successful conqueror from the same era, conflict, and side

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jerusalem roughly means City of Peace.

Heiankyou roughly means City of Peace.

The Sixth Singularity Servant will be Douman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Barbarossa was a Third Crusade figure like Richard, and his pathetic death by drowning would be reason enough to pretend to be a more successful conqueror from the same era, conflict, and side
    I don't think one of the greatest emperors the holy roman empire ever had would pretend to be a mediocre king like Richard.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Maybe not normally, but in the context of dealing with Crusaders, better to be Richard than "that guy who drowned lmao." His capability as an emperor would explain why Fake Richard was so strong in Camelot/Zero, and the Muslims' dislike of him compared to Richard (his death by drowning was referred to as a "judgement from God" by Muslim histories) would explain why he was described as "demonic" in the same short story.

Well, this one is an interesting theory, also full look of the chapter symbol
    (Japanese fans seems to agree the center is a rendition of the Templar symbol)

Also, small update, new costume for Nightingale and hairstyle for Dantes
    Last edited by Lobo; February 26th, 2021 at 01:19 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I swear, if Arcade got Charlie first before Mobile did...

US Friend Code
    If the comparison is between the symbol and the tree/flower Velber, I can kind of see it but don't think it's a very strong resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    If the comparison is between the symbol and the tree/flower Velber, I can kind of see it but don't think it's a very strong resemblance.
    It is, and I think the same but the theory is insteresting + it had a clear look at the logo so I shared it
    All the other theories I've seen online are the same about Jerusalem and the Templars before the Lion King ever arrive
    (which I agree with but there is no point really sharing those when people here has already thought about it)
    Besides this, the only other theory I saw is people connecting this (most likely) Templar chapter with Arthur and 666 because the priest on Prototype was a templar knight himself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    It is pretty interesting that Rhongo felt the need to inform her troops about the White Titan

Just confirm on the winter caravan streaming "Lost Jerusalem" coming March 7th with a brand new knight servant tease (only silhouette shown but with some dialogue)

On other news, found this article of Famitsu that points out all the differences between Arcade and Mobile
    Last edited by Lobo; February 28th, 2021 at 05:04 AM.

US Friend Code
    Does Arcade even have a real story? Like, cutscenes/dialogue? I dont think I've ever seen any screenshots or videos of any.

Also I haven't listened to them myself to say, but some people are saying the knight sounds like Lucius Tiberius from the Prototype drama CDs.

Does Arcade even have a real story? Like, cutscenes/dialogue? I dont think I've ever seen any screenshots or videos of any.
    Haven't really check videos to see how is the story, but it supposedly has
    To summarize the differences:
    Fuyuki -> Never referred as Fuyuki
    North America Mythological War -> North America Mythological Erosion
    Camelot -> Jerusalem
    Rama -> Sita
    Merlin -> Proto-Merlin
    Goetia Solomon in London -> Shadowy Figure in London
    Orleans without Demon Pillar -> Naberius in Orleans
    Overal all Demon Pilars in Arcade have new designs
    Some loading screens seem to imply there isn't just one Master (they are unclear if this is a nod to the raid battle system or a story clue)

My crackpot theory if this isn't Wodime's simmulations, Goetia Sheba instead of Goetia Solomon

Also I haven't listened to them myself to say, but some people are saying the knight sounds like Lucius Tiberius from the Prototype drama CDs.
    Just check and I can't hear it, voices sound different to me. Lucius is also the bombastic ROMA speech type of character, the knight sounded more subdue in that preview

From whta I know, Arcade has no "story" just battle maps.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

The boss battles have one page profile screens. They're new to the Demon Pillars, but for Servants they're identical to the first section of their mobile profiles.

Ok, checking some videos in youtube it seems the boss battles have a couple seconds long introductory cut scenes with your servants and them dropping some dialogue lines during battle. Yeah, honestly they are practically nothing, as Comun point out, those profile snippets on the loading pages seem to be the best there is

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Curious to see if we get Jerusalem in any other form, whether FGO or its own manga. Outside of a unique boss and servants, doesn’t seem like much can really happen in terms of development. Not like you can have long cutscenes in a game that costs money every second.

So, plenty of fans are pointing out that the knight's silhouette looks like those of the Templar knights. Any guesses to his identity?
    I'm incline for Jacques de Molay who got mentioned on Requiem as a summoned servant