Page 50 of 161 FirstFirst ... 404548495051525560100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3205

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Arcade

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Altera, random Servants from Requiem. They haven't done this often.
    And as you said, no one really important, I'm talking about future possibilities. Specially since they've been doing it constantly with the Arcade exclusives.
    In FGO, Altera appeared in Septum, was defeated and later summonable. In Extella she appears to be a major threat at the start and isn't by the end. Requiem has barely gotten started so who know what's going to happen there.

If you're talking about future possibilities, than it is not a trend yet and thus can't be used to excuse arcade.

They're canon but utterly irrelevant. The writers never reference them outside other events and that one scene in Solomon. Handwaving the lack of one of the Beasts is just that easy, all they need is an event about it, or a throwaway line on the LB equivalent of the Trash Heap.
    The Epic of Remnant chapter that gets mentioned is Shimousa for having Musashi, Douman, and being a pseudo-Lostbelt. Maybe Salem for introducing Outer Gods. It would be silly to say Shinjuku and Agartha are utterly irrelevant because they don't get mentioned afterwards so the same should apply to SERAPH.

You can't compare Beast VI to be missing to Beast III being a sidequest because a mobile player will still fight Beast III. SERAPH is in the main interludes and Ooku will most likely be added after a year or two. Assuming the exclusive thing goes though, a mobile player will never fight (all of) Beast VI. If there's an event about it, then it wouldn't be an exclusive, but if there's just a throwaway line, then that's just bad storytelling.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    All .5 chapters so far have been follow-ups to EoR. Oo'oku continued and concluded SE.RA.PH's Beast III plot, Imaginary Scramble continued and answered a lot of questions about Salem's Foreigner plot, and Heian continued and concluded Shimousa's Ashiya Douman fun times. It's safe to assume 6.5 and 7.5 will follow up on stuff from Shinjuku and Agartha, most likely the Holmes plotline and Hollow Earth lore respectively, although Olympus are dipped quite a bit into the latter.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Sure, I'd agree with that. .5 Chapters aren't irrelevant which means Ooku isn't irrelevant and thus the absence of Beast VI can't be excused by Beast III supposedly being irrelevant.

Does it count as beating beast VI if Mother Harlot and Sirrush arent together? Unlike Beast III R aand L not getting along, these 2 are supposed to a pair in the Bible right?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    In an old, old version of FGO he existed. Same version that had Emiya with arts NP iirc.
    Is there anywhere we can find screenshots or footage? I’ve heard of the Emiya Arts NP

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Does it count as beating beast VI if Mother Harlot and Sirrush arent together? Unlike Beast III R aand L not getting along, these 2 are supposed to a pair in the Bible right?
    It is possible that the two of them are together on Arcade though. At the end of London, instead of Goetia Solomon, appeared a shadowy human figure that could be Mother Harlot; and then you have the seven necks that are the Demon Beasts, formerly mistook for the Demon Pillars, that appear as the raid bosses of each singularity

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    It is possible that the two of them are together on Arcade though. At the end of London, instead of Goetia Solomon, appeared a shadowy human figure that could be Mother Harlot; and then you have the seven necks that are the Demon Beasts, formerly mistook for the Demon Pillars, that appear as the raid bosses of each singularity
    Really? A shadowy figure instead of Goetia-Solomon? Interesting.

Are there pics showing it off? I'd just to take a look at what it actually may have appeared as.

Looks like it's from here, at the end:

https://youtu.be/j-cjHp_Ky9I

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What were the cities attacked by the necks?

Jerusalem, London, and what else?

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Is there anywhere we can find screenshots or footage? I’ve heard of the Emiya Arts NP
    Not that I know of.

As for the mysterious person;

The dress makes me think Solomon, but that's honestly probably a red herring. Nero wears kind of? A similar dress, so it could be a spin on that for Mother Harlot

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

America as well. Notably, the precious Singularities before London had regular Demon Towers with the same names as the ones in the mobile game. Halphas, Flauros, etc.

Edit: The new "Necks" have had the following names: "Evil" "Fog" "Cultivation" "Harvest"
    Last edited by BlameLib; March 11th, 2021 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

The idea of seven cities was presented on the pv shown in the Jerusalem stream
    I guess they are meant to be, maybe, Orleans, Rome, London, Washington, Jerusalem
    No idea about Okeanos or what city it would represent it, if at all
    But I noticed something when rewatching gameplay videos, when you defeated one of the necks, they sink back into the ground, except for the ones in Rome and Okeanos that disappear in particles. So perhaps, those two weren't necks at all but fakeouts?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It kinda seems like they just had a change of plans? Like, they realized Arcade is worth it so they shifted to an alternate story with exclusive Servants.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    It kinda seems like they just had a change of plans? Like, they realized Arcade is worth it so they shifted to an alternate story with exclusive Servants.
    That seemingly seems to be the case. I do not think this was planned from the start in its entirety. I'm sure they had a different plot and other things lined up, but nothing to the degree they're doing now. You can sorta tell from one of the early posters, Bedivere is present there, yet nowhere to be seen in our current version of Singularity six. The onset of Corona lowering the funds of arcades brought in a need for cash as well, and Arcade started to pickup it's promise of exclusive content when when Corona started to hit a lull. All in all, I'm sure there was some plan for a "difference", but nothing to the extent they are doing now.

The way both mobile and arcade development suddenly shifted into serious mode, even around the exact same singularity is pretty funny

Jacques pickup starts tomorrow

Ok, I am curious about that big sword and omg that sheep attack

He seems a lot less serious than expected.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    He's cute

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Molay is up now.

Order's Oath is def buff (30 secs) and heal 3 times each 10 secs to all party + debuff negation only once (30 secs) to just Molay.

Almsgiving Urge is stealing NP gauge from 1 enemy 3 times each 10 secs.

Pilgrimaging Guardian is Guts (1 time/30 secs), damage cut (3 times/3 secs) and resistance to buff removal (30 secs).

Quite the defensive kit overall, but then his NP is a Buster AoE that makes his regular attacks inflict burn, but also burns himself. Lmao.

Haven't found his profile yet, but here are his ascention artworks
    Spoiler: