Thread: Fate/Grand Order Arcade

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by NeroFan View Post
    New missions from tomorrow for Raid Battles

https://arcade.fate-go.jp/info/2022/2022-01-05-1/

Can her form change somehow?

EDIT: Looks like even Berserkers do 0.5x damage to Beast VII Draco

https://twitter.com/ipomoea_alba/sta...49069707100166
    Those are just new missions for players to get extra rewards by killing the boss with S rank...etc tho. Doubt there will be any changes since the raid only ends in the 20th.

And Beast VI resists all classes except for Extra classes iirc, so Tiamat is literally made to be the star of the event.

I still have to understand why they put the timelock

Like literally do what you did in Jerusalem, the moment the raids are finished the story gets unlocked lol

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, if you guys want to listen Draco's phase 2 theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgVp8edVXqg

I like it, gives me SMT vibes

Quote Originally Posted by FedeZz View Post
    I still have to understand why they put the timelock

Like literally do what you did in Jerusalem, the moment the raids are finished the story gets unlocked lol
    Jerusalem was also timelock, it's raid also lasted for a month and the second part of it's story got released only after the raid ended
    In fact they are doing the exact same thing here that they did for Jerusalem and the other singularities.
    Even this new extra missions were also a part of what they did for Jerusalem
    Jerusalem raid page: https://arcade.fate-go.jp/raidbattle/202103/
    Jerusalem extra missions page: https://arcade.fate-go.jp/info/2021/03-25-1/
    Jerusalem last battle mission released after the raid was over that unlocks the next portion of the story (What's expected to happen on Babylon after the raid): https://arcade.fate-go.jp/info/2021/04-07-2/

I don't think "Innocent Monster" could had turned her into a beast. I believe she somehow got a grail in her hands which turned her into like her as we know she used to get headaches when we used to talk about Holy Grail.

In Marie's 1st interlude, living Nero was said to be strong as a servant and didn't have headaches anymore which means she got the grail at some point there (?) and started to transform into Mother Harlot?
    I didn't know this. Are you telling me that Nero was always evil?

New missions from tomorrow for Raid Battles

https://arcade.fate-go.jp/info/2022/2022-01-05-1/

Can her form change somehow?

EDIT: Looks like even Berserkers do 0.5x damage to Beast VII Draco

https://twitter.com/ipomoea_alba/sta...49069707100166
    Seems there is still the battle with that shadowy figure that I think is the same that was in London? If it were the same as the dracogirl of now there wouldn't be the need to being mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    I didn't know this. Are you telling me that Nero was always evil?

Seems there is still the battle with that shadowy figure that I think is the same that was in London? If it were the same as the dracogirl of now there wouldn't be the need to being mysterious.
    I believe Yes, Nero was always evil and her true class is Rider but she somehow uses her IP to change her class thus she gets her non-existent sword and be good. Marie 1st interlude didn't expand on that so it is like a cliffhanger. I will say that Nero we know from EXTRA is an "alter" but I wanna see how TM puts it as.'

For the second I think it is the same shadow figure from London but this shadow figure is different from the one there? The shadow is at the same height as Chad.

I might be overthinking but did she make her small herself on purpose so she will use less of her powers?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I believe Yes, Nero was always evil and her true class is Rider but she somehow uses her IP to change her class thus she gets her non-existent sword and be good. Marie 1st interlude didn't expand on that so it is like a cliffhanger. I will say that Nero we know from EXTRA is an "alter" but I wanna see how TM puts it as.'
    I guess it depends on what you mean by "always evil" but we've met her living self in FGO already and it's pretty much just Saber Nero.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I guess it depends on what you mean by "always evil" but we've met her living self in FGO already and it's pretty much just Saber Nero.
    That is indeed true but Who is this Nero? How did she become a beast? What happened to her? These questions ain't still answered.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    my impression is she isn't a beast anymore by the time she is emporor age so it probolly has something to do with her while she was young, hence the loli form.

I feel like Goetia did something to her (I don't believe she randomly knows Goetia since she liked his plan)

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    my impression is she isn't a beast anymore by the time she is emporor age so it probolly has something to do with her while she was young, hence the loli form.
    This is actually possible. IIRC her mother always wanted to kill her or so she somehow turned into that and possibly lived as another being for the rest of her life. It also makes sense as she never UmUed.
    Last edited by NeroFan; January 6th, 2022 at 07:41 AM.

Lead poisoning>Beasts.

I think Nero is a beast because of her origin with Agripina trying to murder her and the fact that the whore of babylon usually is inteperated as being Rome. Since Nero also has that part of her lore where she is associated with evil like the day Rome burned and percecution of chirstians it's easy to make her be the bad guy. This beast is just her another side of her except this time it's a special beast class servant

I think Nero is a beast because of her origin with Agripina trying to murder her and the fact that the whore of babylon usually is inteperated as being Rome. Since Nero also has that part of her lore where she is associated with evil like the day Rome burned and percecution of chirstians it's easy to make her be the bad guy. This beast is just her another side of her except this time it's a special beast class servant
    That sounds like Innocent Monster. The problem with this theory is that Beast is not a Servant class, at least not as of now, as the Prototype Beast was originally a Servant class if I'm not misremembering until the concept was polished in the world-ending threat that they are now. Being a Servant would mean that the Beast are summoned from somewhere (like the Throne) and are copies, but so far all Beast have been the actual living thing. That makes me believe that maybe this Nero is the actual living Nero and if so her being a Beast is simply the result of her lifeway.

That makes me believe that maybe this Nero is the actual living Nero and if so her being a Beast is simply the result of her lifeway.
    I also believe that that she is the living Nero who somehow survived and turned into a beast before we arrived in Septem. Maybe thats why we don't see her in Septem and American singularity? I wonder how did she become short in height, perhaps using the grail made her like that..? Who knows

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Translated Draco's battle screen at a friend's request, and there's no reason not to repost here, so

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Draco
    The Sixth Beast savors the ruin of the prosperous city Babylon.
    All pleasure on the Earth's surface and all human ideals were the building blocks for the city that collapsed under its own weight.
    A seven-headed dragon appeared in time to send its blessing to the rotten fruit, the corrupt sage, and the fallen Holy King.
    It was a loyal thrall of the Queen who simultaneously mocked and applauded the First Beast's Human Order Incineration, and plotted to bring Goetia's project to completion.
    The recreation of a myth. The golden apple was filled with toxic blood, which overflowed into a giant wave that covered the city, to then cover the world.
    The queen intoxicated with lust sneered.

"Masters visiting from numerous worlds,
    pour your desires into the cup.
    Do as that Beast who made the world into his firewood once did!"

The Human Order atop the dining table was fully ripe.

The calamity rises up out of the sea.
    Those who amass fortune on the Earth's surface will have their just deserts.

Thats a cool little blurb tbh

But To add my own two cents, didnt romulus once talk about a darkness or something in the blood of roman emperors? in a interlude or something

That sounds like Innocent Monster. The problem with this theory is that Beast is not a Servant class, at least not as of now, as the Prototype Beast was originally a Servant class if I'm not misremembering until the concept was polished in the world-ending threat that they are now. Being a Servant would mean that the Beast are summoned from somewhere (like the Throne) and are copies, but so far all Beast have been the actual living thing. That makes me believe that maybe this Nero is the actual living Nero and if so her being a Beast is simply the result of her lifeway.
    Her not having innocent monster supports my theory. Nero of all servants SHOULD have that skill but she doesn't. That suggests that the beast form is separate from the Emperor form. As for the beast summoning Nero beast still had to come from somewhere and since Nero is from 2000 years in the future she had to time travel to get to the 7th singularity. The only known way to to rayshift from somewhere or be summoned as a servant. If she wasn't summoned as a servant then how did she get there? Possibly through the arcade equivalent of the time temple? Could it possible she was summoned as a different class and then turned into a beast.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Innocent Monster is for people who weren't already like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any info regarding Noah yet?

JP Friend Code
    wait 10 more days.