Page 155 of 161 FirstFirst ... 55105145150153154155156157160 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3205

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Arcade

Blog Entries

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Wow thank god my wife Morgan doesnt cuck me (mobile) with me (arcade)
    Okay now I'm reminded of the Hakuno players who do similar with Ritsuka fans.
    We are all arguing over shit that is inconsequential because they are all their own versions completely separate from each other.

EDIT: Add in basically every Master-Servant relations to whatever happens in FGO too...

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    She recognizes Arcade's Master, says it's peculiar that this specific person summoning her is peculiar, and doesn't call them husband. Is Arcade legit feeding the old "Arcade is Kirschtaria's simulations" copium theory?

EDIT: No, Summer Musashi has female Master dialogue options.
    Which then would probably get undercut anyway since Arcade has special bond 10 dialogue mobile doesn't have.
    So in the end, even the self-inserters get confused on where the pandering starts, and the copium ends.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That leg cross animation is the most blatant thing I've ever seen

and i mean

i don't hate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Just wanna say, I really like the use of 3D model in My Room. The gesturing really adds a lot to the Servants' character that the mobile can't telegraph with expressions alone. Morgan's is really adorable.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Just wanna say, I really like the use of 3D model in My Room. The gesturing really adds a lot to the Servants' character that the mobile can't telegraph with expressions alone. Morgan's is really adorable.
    It is more or less due to the limitation of FGO mobile design, specifically the lack of animated sprites since they probably did not think of those having any uses outside of combat back then. Because Houkai Gakuen released in 2014 before FGO had live2D interactions with the chars using unique live2D sprites for each of them in their version of My Room. And later Honkai Impact inherits that with 3d models. Can FGO revamp the system and make live2D sprites in My Room? ofc they can. But the effort and resources being put into that now with the game having like 360+ servants is just not worth it.

Blog Entries
    Arcade is literally a paid beta test for when they try to make a FGO2 on PC and console, I feel it in my bones.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors

The horrible rigging for hair and cloaks (and sometimes whole designs like for Noah) kills whatever charm the movements might have for me

Blog Entries
    The hair isn't bad, just stiff sometimes, but the sleeves of the cloak are the real eyesores, the hand motions toward the camera don't help her there.
    But yeah, with all the cash they have, you'd think in this day and age we could have more flowing hair and clothing.
    Though since this isn't just a visual showcase and the models are the same used in what is basically an arena styled action game, I can feel for them having it hard trying to avoid clipping.

JP Friend Code
    There is no excuse for them to not make better 3D models considering back in 2016 Mihoyo was able to create very detailed and impressive 3D models for their characters in Honkai Impact as a much smaller company than what they are right now post-Genshin bloom.

US Friend Code
    I think the worst cloth has looked in Arcade is Gray's cape.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I was too busy ogling her belly to notice anything jank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    There is no excuse for them to not make better 3D models considering back in 2016 Mihoyo was able to create very detailed and impressive 3D models for their characters in Honkai Impact as a much smaller company than what they are right now post-Genshin bloom.
    Mihoyo does have to contend with the absolute lack of body variety in their designs but as far as hair and body animation goes they're definitely heads and shoulders above arcade

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Mihoyo does have to contend with the absolute lack of body variety in their designs but as far as hair and body animation goes they're definitely heads and shoulders above arcade
    Funny enough, the lack of body variety is what allowed them to make great hair and body animations. Apparently animations for hair and certain complicated clothes movements are hand drawn case-by-case. They basically blend those with the 3D model, not always using hair/clothes physics emulation, and that solved the clipping issues very well. And since they don't have many different body types (other than changing boobs size or adding body muscles), they can get the job done much better. If you make every character a unique model, then you will have to spend a lot more time and resources on making them work and look good (which is something not worth the dev time for every game companies, big or small, especially when you work on games with hundreds of characters) thus you will have to settle with mid results across the board. But if you already had more than half of what makes the character aka the body model standardized, then you can focus more on making their clothes, their hair and other parts look great.

So it is more or less a trade off they were willing to take to maintain the models' quality.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Just gonna post it here amidst all the hype for LB7.

Archer Kama (Maid)

Archer Kama (Maid)
    カーマ(おとこのこ)clearly.

Guess I'm going on some 50 minute drives to play arcade soon

Archer Kama (Maid)
    This gets all my curses because I'm never going to get her and I'm so down for Maou Maid Kama. Then gameplay wise I'm not particularly invested in any Archer bar big bear.

The only way to right this is with Maid Kiara for mobile Valentine's. This year we're giving all the chocolate.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar

It's pretty overstated though. Like, you shouldn't be gesturing wildly if you're just causally stating something you consider as fact in a completely neutral tone of voice. Honestly this reminds me of nothing so much as that clip of the committee guy from Yahari.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries