Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate: Hollow Ataraxia Uncensor Mod

Fate: Hollow Ataraxia Uncensor Mod

Hello folks,

After quite a bit of time, I believe I've successfully created an uncensor mod for all the mosaic-censored ero scenes in Fate: Hollow Ataraxia. I at first tried to find volunteer artists to help, but that was mostly unsuccessful. In the end, I ended up hiring an artist (JB Random) to create the uncensored scenes for me. I've now compiled it into a working .xp3 patch file.

I've done some testing as well, though since I haven't finished the game completely yet I haven't been able to test every scene in-game. However, all the ones I did test worked just fine, and there's no reason to think the rest would be any different.

The patch works alongside the English translation patch with no issues - the only patches that would cause problems are those that remove or alter the ero scenes in some way.

I'll probably create some torrents later, but for now you can download the mod from here: www.thornyrosestudios.com/fhamod.html

Blog Entries
    thank you
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Neat timing. I'm releasing a new HA patch this evening. If you want it to integrate well with it please send me a PM (preferably with discord id).

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    More like horny rose studios ayyyyyyyyyyy

So this will work with the voice patch I'm hoping?

Quote Originally Posted by baconaterswagg View Post
    So this will work with the voice patch I'm hoping?
    It should work just fine, yes. Unless the voice patch removes the ero scenes or alters the CG filenames.

By the way, I've been in touch with Quibi and will be releasing a new version of my patch soon (later tonight) to be compatible with a feature on his release.
    I'll keep the older version of the patch available too, since that works as a standalone even without Quibi's patch.

Will post here once that's done.
    Last edited by Himeros; October 8th, 2017 at 08:24 PM.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    CANT WAIT
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Right, updated the uncensor patch to be voice patch compatible. I might have to rejig the readme once the voice patch releases and I've done some testing just to make sure the instructions are correct but the file itself should be fine.

It won't work without the voice patch though, so the standalone version is also still available via my site too. The standalone version will work with any install of Fate: Hollow Ataraxia (but that one won't have the neat decensor on/off toggle feature that the voice patch will allow)

EDIT1: Uh-oh, seems like there might be some problems with compatibility at the moment. It's getting very late and I might not be able to fix this tonight. Will update once I've confirmed.

EDIT2: All fixed. Seems to work now. In the unlikely event of any errors, please report them to me. Readmes have also been updated.

EDIT3: Holy crap, I got more than halfway toward my donation goal in a single day. You guys are awesome. Thank you so much to everyone who donated so far.
    Last edited by Himeros; October 10th, 2017 at 03:44 AM.

I've taken the opportunity to upload my older uncensor patches for Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Stay Night - Realta Nua (PC) as well.

You can get them from www.thornyrosestudios.com/mods.html
    Looking for the uncensor mods for Fate/Stay Night, Realta Nua PC or Hollow Ataraxia?
    Visit www.thornyrosestudios.com/mods.html

There is not enough praise for this patch. Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    At least you know people have an interest in this, as they should have
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Is this different from the uncensor patch the game already has? (Original/Realta fate)
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I'm referring to Himeros's last comment
    Last edited by baconaterswagg; October 10th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    Yes, I've noticed that! I honestly didn't expect quite such interest.

I've tried to upgrade my hosting package but my provider is having billing issues on their end. I'll post here as soon as it's sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by baconaterswagg View Post
    Is this different from the uncensor patch the game already has? (Orginal/realta fate)
    Thanks
    The answer is a bit complicated:

For the original Fate/Stay Night:
    There are actually two decensor patches: one by 'anonymous', one by Belldandy100 and me.
    The one on my site is my one.
    The one by 'anonymous' looks, in my opinion, vastly worse (and sometimes anatomically impossible).

For Fate/Stay Night: Realta Nua PC:
    The english patch for Realta Nua includes a decensor patch, but that one uses some decensors from anonymous' patch above, and some from mine
    I honestly don't know why they used anonymous' decensors since they're worse, not to mention making the art style inconsistent.
    My patch (on my site) is an alternative that completely replaces the decensors from anonymous with the ones by Belldandy100

Both of the above were previoiusly available via torrent (from Nyaa) as the 'Improved Uncensor Patch', so they're not actually 'new'. Don't know how many people knew they existed though.
    Last edited by Himeros; October 10th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Looking for the uncensor mods for Fate/Stay Night, Realta Nua PC or Hollow Ataraxia?

Site back up - I upgraded my hosting package so it has more bandwidth available.

Quote Originally Posted by Himeros View Post
    Yes, I've noticed that! I honestly didn't expect quite such interest.

I've tried to upgrade my hosting package but my provider is having billing issues on their end. I'll post here as soon as it's sorted out.

The answer is a bit complicated:

For the original Fate/Stay Night:
    There are actually two decensor patches: one by 'anonymous', one by Belldandy100 and me.
    The one on my site is my one.
    The one by 'anonymous' looks, in my opinion, vastly worse (and sometimes anatomically impossible).

For Fate/Stay Night: Realta Nua PC:
    The english patch for Realta Nua includes a decensor patch, but that one uses some decensors from anonymous' patch above, and some from mine
    I honestly don't know why they used anonymous' decensors since they're worse, not to mention making the art style inconsistent.
    My patch (on my site) is an alternative that completely replaces the decensors from anonymous with the ones by Belldandy100

Both of the above were previoiusly available via torrent (from Nyaa) as the 'Improved Uncensor Patch', so they're not actually 'new'. Don't know how many people knew they existed though.
    Oh wow I'll definitely get yours then!

I put the patch in the individual game folders but its still the same as it was with the old censors?

never mind I figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by Himeros View Post
    I honestly don't know why they used anonymous' decensors since they're worse
    That's [still] a lot more more subjective than you seem to think it is.

By the way, while you may say Anonymous's are "anatomically impossible" in some cases, which they are, well, yours are in quite a few cases as well.

Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post

By the way, while you may say Anonymous's are "anatomically impossible" in some cases, which they are, well, yours are in quite a few cases as well.
    I think the ones in UBW route are substantially better with Himeros new version like wow, great job with those. Heavens Feel's are overall definitely better. The few ones they kept in the Fate route are more subjective in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post

You're right, in the end it is subjective.

It's for that reason that I included a 'comparisons' folder in the download though, so you can compare the old and new decensors and decide for yourself if you agree or not.

And it's hard to disagree that if you mix and match anonymous' decensors with Belldandy100s, it exacerbates the art style inconsistency.

In some cases the original art meant pretty much any decensor was going to be anatomically impossible anyway, and Belldandy100 wasn't flawless either. His art typically was the lesser of two evils however, and I'll take Belldandy100s images over Rin's "thighgina" any day of the week.
    Last edited by Himeros; October 11th, 2017 at 02:24 AM.