Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2631343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

With the latest patches I am able to switch quality without crashing and load the old save.

Tried a few things (viewed gallery, couple scenes, movies, emas, starting and exiting) and so far no issues (my percentage was wrong--an old 100% will load as 98% not 99.2% and each of the 5 new scenes will add 0.4%).

Seems to be working perfectly! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Thanks. Try redownloading patch3.xp3 and cxdec.tpm again...
    I suggest redownloading those again. I solved a bug that might prevent the decensor option to work correctly.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Is there an alternative way to download the HD patch? I'm having some trouble with mega.

Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Is there an alternative way to download the HD patch? I'm having some trouble with mega.
    Use Google Chrome, use a VPN, refresh

Found a few more crashes, first one a ways into the scene "Dream of a distant utopia" on the second day at the temple, another one happens when trying to change the font, and the last one happened when trying to look at the item description for the "spoon from Taizan" in the bottom right corner of the item collection in illya's castle, though it didn't save getting the item so I haven't been able to reproduce it.

****************************file/d/1ATu...9tZxufSy9/view

Also, not exactly a bug, but I've noticed the default font is missing a lot of special characters. An easy one to see is near the end of "Towards the "splash"" on the first day at the streets, where there's a missing Celsius symbol, though there's also been a few missing characters in the hanafuda minigame and in the fortunes. Not a big deal overall, just seemed worth noting if it hasn't been already.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    I don't suppose the issue you're running into is that you're unable to download files larger than 2GB? If so, then that can be solved by using their desktop app.

Just be wary that, with a free mega account, you'll likely need two days to be able to download all of the files as the total file size for the experimental ultimate edition is larger than the 24 hour transfer quota available for free mega accounts.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Fixed the crashes at jinja and castle, and the bloated save folder. Thanks for all the reports!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Back up your save files before updating the patch files.
    This latest fix changed the way the save files (more like, fixed it for HD version).

Your saves should be compatible, but you have to the following (only if you're upgrading from a previous Ultimate Edition version - otherwise no steps are required):
    1. Launch game and change to low quality while in the ticket menu.
    2. For each ticket: Press start, then press "Entrance" to go back to the ticket menu.
    3. Exit game.
    4. Apply updated patches and play regularly (you can restore High quality).

Redownload patch3.xp3, cxdec.tpm, and patch_lang_english.xp3 (unrelated changes to the last one).
    Do you by chance have a copy of the old patch3.xp3 and cxdec.tpm from before this patch? I stupidly missed this post and just downloaded the new files, and even overwrote my own (so it seems I cannot recover them using normal file recovery programs). I still have my saves backed up, I just cannot access them in the current version of the ultimate edition. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by false View Post
    Found a few more crashes, first one a ways into the scene "Dream of a distant utopia" on the second day at the temple, another one happens when trying to change the font, and the last one happened when trying to look at the item description for the "spoon from Taizan" in the bottom right corner of the item collection in illya's castle, though it didn't save getting the item so I haven't been able to reproduce it.

****************************file/d/1ATu...9tZxufSy9/view

Also, not exactly a bug, but I've noticed the default font is missing a lot of special characters. An easy one to see is near the end of "Towards the "splash"" on the first day at the streets, where there's a missing Celsius symbol, though there's also been a few missing characters in the hanafuda minigame and in the fortunes. Not a big deal overall, just seemed worth noting if it hasn't been already.
    Thanks, looking into those.
    The default font Calibri can certainly handle the degrees symbol. Can you post an screenshots of scenes where the text doesn't render well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimob34 View Post
    Do you by chance have a copy of the old patch3.xp3 and cxdec.tpm from before this patch? I stupidly missed this post and just downloaded the new files, and even overwrote my own (so it seems I cannot recover them using normal file recovery programs). I still have my saves backed up, I just cannot access them in the current version of the ultimate edition. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks.
    Unfortunately no, but if you upload your save files I can manually fix them for you.

Unfortunately no, but if you upload your save files I can manually fix them for you.
    Thanks so much.

https://files.catbox.moe/hc520s.zip

Tried to do a side-by-side with a few instances I could easily find between the built in Calibri and MS UI Gothic, no second image for the shrine though as it apparently always uses the default font. Not sure about the main story, but I do know there are at least a few more instances in the hanafuda minigame and the shrine, though rng makes them kinda inconsistent to screenshot.

****************************drive/folde...F9pQMbijmRJb17

Also, in the hanafuda minigame, it seems the current english patch is missing the translated images for the track and field girls' names and NPs.

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    I don't suppose the issue you're running into is that you're unable to download files larger than 2GB? If so, then that can be solved by using their desktop app.

Just be wary that, with a free mega account, you'll likely need two days to be able to download all of the files as the total file size for the experimental ultimate edition is larger than the 24 hour transfer quota available for free mega accounts.
    There really has to be another way to host this. Retroshare maybe?

edit: not retroshare. there's gotta be some kind of updatable p2p system.

maybe ADC?
    Last edited by theAeon; June 23rd, 2021 at 11:06 AM.

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by theAeon View Post
    There really has to be another way to host this. Retroshare maybe?

edit: not retroshare. there's gotta be some kind of updatable p2p system.

maybe ADC?
    Megadownloader has been a thing for years, most people here should be able to do a bit of googling...

Quote Originally Posted by FallenStar View Post
    Megadownloader has been a thing for years, most people here should be able to do a bit of googling...
    Megadownloader hasn't been able to bypass the download limit for a good while now.

Do you by chance have a copy of the old patch3.xp3 and cxdec.tpm from before this patch?
    I don't know if you still need it, but I've got the comparatively ancient versions of those two files from the initial release of F/ha ultimate edition from April 11... which for all I know might actually be too old, but whatever (download link will be automatically deleted in a few months):

EDIT: I derped and included patch.xp3 rather than patch3.xp3; here's the corrected download:

Last edited by NM64; June 29th, 2021 at 04:20 AM.

I don't know if you still need it, but I've got the comparatively ancient versions of those two files from the initial release of F/ha ultimate edition from April 11... which for all I know might actually be too old, but whatever (download link will be automatically deleted in a few months):

Yeah, I still do need it. Do you have patch3.xp3 by chance? The download only had patch.xp3.
    Thanks.

Yeah, I still do need it. Do you have patch3.xp3 by chance? The download only had patch.xp3.
    Thanks.
    Oh derp, I read your post wrong. That's what I get for typing up that post at 3 am! (I say despite currently typing this at 4 am...)

For reference, I actually have all of the patch files from April 11 - that's simply because I never got around to downloading an updated version. Regardless, here are the correct files (again, the link will automatically be deleted in a couple of months):

Oh derp, I read your post wrong. That's what I get for typing up that post at 3 am! (I say despite currently typing this at 4 am...)

For reference, I actually have all of the patch files from April 11 - that's simply because I never got around to downloading an updated version. Regardless, here are the correct files (again, the link will automatically be deleted in a couple of months):

Yep, they managed to convert find using those patch files. Thanks so much!

Blog Entries
    Fixed all recently reported bugs.
    Please redownload cxdec.tpm, patch3.xp3, patch_lang_english.xp3 and patch_hd.xp3

Inactive
    I'm playing F/HA on Kirikiroid and am nearly finished with the game, but whenever I enter the save and go back to the entrance, the game files corrupt and the game sends me back to 0.0% completion where pressing Start starts the beginning of the game, with no errors shown. I've attached the logs and corrupted save files (if that helps you any). Can you please fix this? Thank you for the hard work.

******************folder/zZsEWQSR#HWbbq5FS4bUlkdPHrBoOrg