Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30353839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Link0306's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    The patch linked in the OP is the latest stable version.
    The one linked in Quibi's signature is buggy and has documented issues.
    Got it, thanks!

Hi all, trying to read this on Steamdeck with mixed results. Both versions OP (post 1) and UE work as expected. UE is much smoother. Both crash when video starts to play. Playing with Proton on Steamdeck. UE also crashes on windows 11 with, "psvita_op1.mp4 unknown video format extension".

My preference would be to get UE working since it performs much better, and full screen mode works.

Worse case I'll be installing Windows 11 on steamdeck, been on my todo list for a while. This would solve a number of problems running older windows games.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vnrando View Post
    Hi all, trying to read this on Steamdeck with mixed results. Both versions OP (post 1) and UE work as expected. UE is much smoother. Both crash when video starts to play. Playing with Proton on Steamdeck. UE also crashes on windows 11 with, "psvita_op1.mp4 unknown video format extension".

My preference would be to get UE working since it performs much better, and full screen mode works.

Worse case I'll be installing Windows 11 on steamdeck, been on my todo list for a while. This would solve a number of problems running older windows games.

Thanks.

There is currently no version released that resolves the issues.

To work around the movie playback issue, enable the menu option "&Patch->Movie Content->S&kip movies in-game".

To work around the movie playback issue, enable the menu option "&Patch->Movie Content->S&kip movies in-game".
    Thanks. That is what I ended up doing.

To get the videos working in Linux (should be the samea on the SD but haven't tried) you need a prefix with wmp11 and quartz.
    Here's a guide how to install easily:
    https://www.visualnovelwiki.org/en/linux/special-codec

Download the script, make a new prefix, load it up in lutris, open bash terminal within the prefix from lutris, cd to the script folder and run that script with wmp11 and quartz2, Make sure DKVX is disabled in runner options.
    movies should work: https://i.imgur.com/Qoh5qBc.png
    (using V1.01)
    Last edited by unijeje; May 3rd, 2023 at 07:39 AM.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, well, if anyone help me, I would be really glad.
    I wanted to start a translation project of Hollow Ataraxia to my language (portuguese), but I have no idea how to start to :P.
    I tried searching on the internet, but didn't have much results. I would be very grateful if anyone gave me any guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taol View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, well, if anyone help me, I would be really glad.
    I wanted to start a translation project of Hollow Ataraxia to my language (portuguese), but I have no idea how to start to :P.
    I tried searching on the internet, but didn't have much results. I would be very grateful if anyone gave me any guidance.
    Edit the .ks files in patch_lang_english to your own language.
    To extract the files, use KrkrExtract

Hello, I downloaded the Ultimate Edition of Hollow Ataraxia but when I want to launch the game, it asks me to choose the XP3 file and then I get this message.

"You may be able to avoid the error by clossing antivirus software or other resident application and restarting the game."

How to solve this problem please?

Quote Originally Posted by Orsko View Post
    Hello, I downloaded the Ultimate Edition of Hollow Ataraxia but when I want to launch the game, it asks me to choose the XP3 file and then I get this message.

"You may be able to avoid the error by clossing antivirus software or other resident application and restarting the game."

How to solve this problem please?

I downloaded the zip file and replaced the files in the game folder with those in the zip file but I still get the same error.

Edit the .ks files in patch_lang_english to your own language.
    To extract the files, use KrkrExtract
    Thanks for the reply. I tried it, going into the github page to download the KrkrExtract, but it didn’t worked for me. I tried the latest release, with the KrkrExtract.lite and even old releases but none of them work. They usually open a window asking for a .exe file, but dragging FateDB doesn't work. I searched a bit more and managed to extract using Crass, but no luck in repacking.
    Do you know if I am missing something on KrkrExtract, or I'd I should use other combination of programs?

Thanks for the reply. I tried it, going into the github page to download the KrkrExtract, but it didn’t worked for me. I tried the latest release, with the KrkrExtract.lite and even old releases but none of them work. They usually open a window asking for a .exe file, but dragging FateDB doesn't work. I searched a bit more and managed to extract using Crass, but no luck in repacking.
    Do you know if I am missing something on KrkrExtract, or I'd I should use other combination of programs?
    You need to drag and drop FateFD.exe

You need to drag and drop FateFD.exe
    Ok, after suffering a bit, I managed to make KrkrExtract work by setting on its properties to always run as admin. So I managed to extract. However, when I tried to translate a line and repack it to test, the xp3 was made, but when I tried to open the game with it, it crashed, and even opened a small blue window with errors. When I placed back the original patch_lang_english.xp3, it worked fine again.
    I used Notepad++ for rewriting the .ks files.

Ok, after suffering a bit, I managed to make KrkrExtract work by setting on its properties to always run as admin. So I managed to extract. However, when I tried to translate a line and repack it to test, the xp3 was made, but when I tried to open the game with it, it crashed, and even opened a small blue window with errors. When I placed back the original patch_lang_english.xp3, it worked fine again.
    I used Notepad++ for rewriting the .ks files.
    You do not need to repack

Create an empty text file named "dev2.txt" in the same directory as "FateFD.exe"
    Place modified files in "lang_english" folder in the same directory as "FateFD.exe"
    Ensure "patch_lang_english.xp3" is not in same directory as "FateFD.exe"
    Ensure .ks file encoding is in UTF-16LE with BOM

Ok, it worked. Thank you very much.

Hi i downloaded the ultimate hd beta patch , the game is running fine only the video stop the game so far but i can still play it with video skip .Here is my question is anyone still working on the ultimate patch ? I can still wait some time before play it but if nobody working on it i guess i will play it in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by geno93 View Post
    Hi i downloaded the ultimate hd beta patch , the game is running fine only the video stop the game so far but i can still play it with video skip .Here is my question is anyone still working on the ultimate patch ? I can still wait some time before play it but if nobody working on it i guess i will play it in this state.

Work is being prioritized on Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] Ultimate Edition.
    As usual, there is no ETA on further updates.

Quote Originally Posted by unijeje View Post
    To get the videos working in Linux (should be the samea on the SD but haven't tried) you need a prefix with wmp11 and quartz.
    Here's a guide how to install easily:
    https://www.visualnovelwiki.org/en/linux/special-codec

Download the script, make a new prefix, load it up in lutris, open bash terminal within the prefix from lutris, cd to the script folder and run that script with wmp11 and quartz2, Make sure DKVX is disabled in runner options.
    movies should work: https://i.imgur.com/Qoh5qBc.png
    (using V1.01)
    Can confirm this metod works for steam deck to.

is the download link down or i have to do something to be able to download it?

Quote Originally Posted by Payaman View Post
    is the download link down or i have to do something to be able to download it?
    Replaced the starred out portion with a mediafire URL prefix.