Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2530333435363740 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

Blog Entries
    Fixed my problem, thanks modding team.

Hi, I am still getting the same error. The game freezes when I get to the part where Saber stabs Bazett: https://imgur.com/a/G9xEFcJ.
    Only way to bypass this scene is to hold CTRL to skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot276 View Post
    Hi, I am still getting the same error. The game freezes when I get to the part where Saber stabs Bazett: https://imgur.com/a/G9xEFcJ.
    Only way to bypass this scene is to hold CTRL to skip it.
    We already fixed this error. Please redownload cxdec.tpm and patch3.xp3 from ******************folder/LU1hjIDD#UpBF_ab9aG5kUapdcsPFjw

If the issue still occurs, go to Patch->Options->Save troubleshooting data and upload the resulting file.
    Last edited by Alyinghood; May 25th, 2021 at 10:10 AM.

Still getting the same issue. Did what you asked, here's the file: https://ttm.sh/Fba.zip

Blog Entries
    Day 2 | Noon | Unknown | Tohsaka Residence
    Day 3 | Morning | Rin | Tohsaka Residence
    Day 4 | Morning | Rin | Tohsaka Residence
    I'm having a hard time finishing Day 4 scene in Tohsaka Residence (already crashed thrice). Here's the file from excepted folder. Also

Last edited by kirik; May 26th, 2021 at 08:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    @kirik thanks for the report.
    Please redownload cxdec.tpm and patch3.xp3 - it should be fixed now.

This update should also solve the "hanging" issue experienced by multiple users in the previous pages.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, is the voice patch also a general translation patch, or do I need to download something else to put the game into English?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, is the voice patch also a general translation patch, or do I need to download something else to put the game into English?
    Yes, it will translate into English.

Is the ticket BMPs saving corrupted (and certain actions causing them to balloon in size) a known issue?

First image is an old save that I loaded, hit Start, then Save and Title.

Second image I deleted the entire save folder and let it create a new one. Made a new save and hit Entrance->Start->Entrance a few times and it ballooned in size to 500 MB.

Using latest files from the mega link.

I get soft locks trying to start the Illya's Castle minigame from the special menu, as well as trying to buy things in the Tohsaka Shrine.
    The "omikuji" option in the shrine also spits out error messages on top of soft locking.

Here's the excepted folder for the error, as well as saved troubleshooting data for illya's castle and "ema" option.
    ****************************file/d/1WiC...ew?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    @Z-95 - it would be very helpful if you could upload such a bloated save file, I could investigate what's causing it...
    @false - thanks the the report. I can reproduce said bugs. I'll look into them...

Steps to reproduce:

Rename or delete save folder
    Open game and hit Cancel on browse for save folder so it creates the default in the directory
    Hit Start to make a new save in the first slot
    Hit Entrance so it saves the first time (Notice the save slot image has corruption on it)
    Hit Start on the save again and again hit Entrance to save (ticket0.bmp will grow)
    Repeat this loop and ticket0.bmp will exponentially grow

Uploaded my compressed save folder from doing this loop 7 times (be aware it will expand to over 800 MB in size):
    https://files.catbox.moe/gbk8rb.7z

Blog Entries
    Fixed the crashes at jinja and castle, and the bloated save folder. Thanks for all the reports!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Back up your save files before updating the patch files.
    This latest fix changed the way the save files (more like, fixed it for HD version).

Your saves should be compatible, but you have to the following (only if you're upgrading from a previous Ultimate Edition version - otherwise no steps are required):
    1. Launch game and change to low quality while in the ticket menu.
    2. For each ticket: Press start, then press "Entrance" to go back to the ticket menu.
    3. Exit game.
    4. Apply updated patches and play regularly (you can restore High quality).

Redownload patch3.xp3, cxdec.tpm, and patch_lang_english.xp3 (unrelated changes to the last one).

Using the latest I can't reproduce the save bloat (I will keep trying out different things with saving to verify!)

Found a crash:
    Delete or move save files in folder so it is empty
    Start game
    On ticket screen try to select Low quality
    Game crashes and error window shows:

Didn't find any error logs in the game or save dir.

Edit:
    Save files made using the old voice insertion patch are no longer compatible with the latest patch (the previous patch was able to load my old save). It shows the ticket but all progress is erased. Cannot do the low quality switch as the old voice patch has no quality options.
    Last edited by Z-95; June 12th, 2021 at 05:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-95 View Post
    Found a crash:
    Delete or move save files in folder so it is empty
    Start game
    On ticket screen try to select Low quality
    Game crashes and error window shows:

Didn't find any error logs in the game or save dir.
    Can you try redownloading patch3 and cxdec and try again?

Getting same error using the new patch3 and cxdec posted 6 minutes ago.

I also added an edit to my post about compatibility with old saves (I can upload my old save if you need it).

New patches won't even let me start the game, getting the same error as Z-95.

edit: I tried deleting config.ksc, after selecting a save location, I still get the same error.
    Last edited by Kakarot276; June 12th, 2021 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the messup guys. I have a fix but I want to make sure it's working -
    @Z-95 - can you send me an old save file that should be compatible?

https://files.catbox.moe/j84n6i.7z

This is my 100% main story (never finished hanafuda or castle) from when I read the story in 2015 with the EN text patch that was current then. I then installed the original voice patch in 2019 (which is what that install folder is still at). Dates on the save are recent as I was opening this install to check it against an install with the new patches I have in a different folder.

On the experimental patches from before the latest changes this save would show up fine with a completion of 99.2% (due to the 4 new SPOILER scenes and the H replacement scene) and I was able to load up scenes and browse the gallery. On the new patches it shows 0% and has no scenes or gallery images (but it shows my play time of 47 hours on the ticket screen).
    Last edited by Z-95; June 13th, 2021 at 04:14 AM.