Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

@uyjulian My apology was mainly to you as I think my last post was misunderstood.

@Quibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    @qrst maybe you didn't install the patch correctly. Just download from the first post and copy it to the game folder.
    Also, click "help->about" and and post the game version and TL version you have there.
    I re-installed both game and patch multiple times, even did clean install, it's the same.
    The patch is this one from the 1st page: ****************************file/efy7xp...1.0.1.zip/file
    Here is an image of the version:

About the H-Alt scenes:
    @qrst I already told you about the H-alt...
    About the h-alt scenes
    Spoiler:
    Basically there's only one h-alt scene, which is Caren's. It's not in Eclipse but part of the story.
    Other than that I really don't know. Haven't played through the game myself :X
    I didn't mean to spam. I was wondering if someone else has a different answer since you couldn't fully confirm it.
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."
    "Isn't this called IMPATIENCE?!"

Blog Entries
    I mean I didn't know about the other stuff.
    I can confirm that's all the h alt there is.

You have the latest version. Your config menu should look like Julian's... If not, can you try to switch to Japanese language and the switch back to English and see if this solves this?

I mean I didn't know about the other stuff.
    I can confirm that's all the h alt there is.
    Oh got it.Sorry for the misunderstanding, again . Many thanks.

You have the latest version. Your config menu should look like Julian's... If not, can you try to switch to Japanese language and the switch back to English and see if this solves this?
    Just tried, no change. I noticed something in Japanese Config menu though:

The English translation is accurately corresponding to the Japanese original text. In Julian's ,English translation shows BGM as the 1st slider which is the right slider. However, in my case, both English & Japanese show BGM as the second slider which is wrong.
    Does this indicate anything?
    "I can be patient! I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing how long to wait though."

Blog Entries
    This is how the menu looked like before we added the voice patch... So either you didn't apply the patch correctly or I messed something up in the latest release.
    Can you print-screen your game folder, where I can see all the files, their size and date please?

Can you print-screen your game folder, where I can see all the files, their size and date please?
    Last edited by qrst; March 15th, 2020 at 07:09 AM.

I don't suppose there's a wide-screen patch either kicking around already or in the works anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Ted View Post
    I don't suppose there's a wide-screen patch either kicking around already or in the works anywhere?
    Currently, there is no wide-screen patch released.

So Quibi , What do you think? Is it something I did wrong applying the patch?

Blog Entries
    Everything looks fine so it's probably just a bug in the latest release.

Then I'll eagerly but quietly wait for the next release like uyjulian told me to .

I've downloaded and installed the Voice Patch v1.0.1 fromt he 1st page, but the eclipse scenes are still unvoiced. I just dragged the files from the path into the Hollow Ataraxia folder and chose replace files with existing names. Does someone know what I might've done wrong?

I'm err... asking for a friend of course
    Last edited by Breadley; April 9th, 2020 at 09:11 PM.

patch uncensor not found page suspend http://www.thornyrosestudios.com/cgi...pendedpage.cgi please help

Blog Entries
    Sneak peek at the new version :3
    Spoiler:

HD and Wide patch with waifu2x

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    ... I was just thinking about getting around to installing this.

suddenly I'm thinking of leaving it for awhile...
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

月日は百代の過客にして、行かふ年も又旅 人也。 Benderesco's Avatar
    Now I'm sad that I JUST finished replaying this.

Man I''m so happy, in quarantine locked up but so happy!

In Hanafuda minigame, there is an error that happens randomly, it shows at random first if I try to use mouse wheel to read previous lines, then it starts happening more often then it eventually prevent the game from proceeding.
    Last edited by qrst; May 7th, 2020 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qrst View Post

In Hanafuda minigame, there is an error that happens randomly, it shows at random first if I try to use mouse wheel to read previous lines, then it starts happening more often then it eventually prevent the game from proceeding.
    Is there a fix for this? Playing as an idiot like Shinji with only 3 points to finish his normal mode would drive me crazy if it crashed near the end.

Blog Entries
    Please supply "FateFD.exe.console.log"